Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 67 Pg11 4/13

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 68

Two weeks had passed since Max, parents and friends had heard or seen Liz. They were all in the Crashdown when a UPS Man walked in with a box, drawing their attention.

“Hello, is there a Max Evans here?” the UPS Guy asked.

“That's me,” Max said.

“Sign here,” he said.

Max stood up and walked over to the man, signing his name to a paper. Signature in place, the UPS guy handed Max the box and left. He turned and looked at everyone.

“Well, open it,” Maria said.

Max set the box on the table and opened it up. When he opened the box he saw a note and a lot of DVDS. He reached in and grabbed the note.

“Hey, listen to this,” he said and then continued to read. “Dear Max, Parents and friends. We know you’re worried about Liz and what she’s been up to. Here are some DVDS to let you know what’s been going on. Hope you enjoy them. Liz still doesn't know we’ve been videotaping what she’s been up to. Some of the DVDS are funny and goofy. Oh, and no one got hurt making these videos. So please enjoy them.”

“Let’s go upstairs and see what's on them,” Jeff Parker said.

They walked up the stairs to the living room and Max set the box down and reached for a DVD. He pulled one out and walked up to the DVD player, inserting the disc and pushing the play button. He walked back to the table and sat down. The TV screen was black then all of a sudden they saw a bedroom. They watched as the person walked up to the bed. They saw Liz in bed sleeping.

“Liz, wake up,” a voice said.

“Leave me alone Larek,” Liz said.

“No, come on, wake up,” Larek said.

“Larek, if you don't get the hell out of my room you’ll be very sorry,” Liz said.

“What’re you going to do if I don't?” Larek asked.

“Larek, I mean it, get out now,” Liz said.

“No. Wakey, wakey, Lizzie,” Larek said as he pulled the blankets off Liz's face and down her chest.

“That’s it,” Liz said.

Liz turned and snapped her finger towards Larek. What Max and everyone didn't see was Liz was shocking him.

“Ow, ow, okay, I'll leave you alone,” Larek said.

They watched as he walked out of the room. Larek turned to look at Liz when the door slammed shut in his face. He turned the video camera so that the lens was focused on him.

“Okay, I guess Liz isn’t a morning person. I think she’s just tired. Cal had us training from 9am till 9pm last night. Serena’s the same way. Who knows how this day will turn out? Oh, and Max, watch out how you wake Liz up. She can shock you if you don't watch it. Let’s go downstairs and see who’s up,” Larek said

He walked out of the apartment and down the hallway, taking the stairs down to the bar. When Larek got to the bar he saw Cal, Ava, Greg and Ricky. They turned and looked at him.

“Larek, what’re you doing with the video camera?” Greg asked.

“I decided to video tape our vacation. So say hello,” Larek said.

“Hello,” Cal, Ava, Greg and Ricky said.

“What’re you videotaping for?” Cal asked.

“I want to remember this vacation,” Larek said.

“Yeah, right,” Greg said.

“Are Liz and Serena still in bed?” Ava asked.

“Yes. I think they’re still tired and sore from training yesterday,” Larek said

“Told you so,” Ava said.

“Oh, you,” Cal said.

Everyone laughed.

“So what’s everyone doing today?” Cal asked.

“We’ll have to wait for Liz and Serena to find out,” Larek said.

Right at that moment Liz walked up behind him. Larek turned and looked at her and everyone could see she was wearing jean shorts and a man’s black wife beater shirt.

“Larek, the next time you wake me up you’re going to be sorry when I get finished with you. Why’re you videotaping again?” Liz asked.
“I want to remember our vacation,” Larek said.

“I know you’re my brother-in-law and everything, but if you do anything to piss me off you’ll so be very sorry. Got it?” Liz asked

“Yes, I got it,” Larek said.

“Good,” Liz said.

“Gee, Liz you’re not a morning person?” Greg asked.

“Greg, I get up in the mornings just fine. But not when someone’s waking me up with a video camera,” Liz said.

“I can't believe Larek did that,” Greg said.

“Liz, we need to go shopping again,” Ava said.

“What? Why?” Liz asked.

“Liz, you need clothes for when you see Max and everyone again,” Ava said.

“Ava, the clothes I got are just fine,” Liz said.

“Liz, we need to add a couple of things to your wardrobe. So go change your top so we can go,” Ava said.

Fine,” Liz said.

She ran upstairs and changed clothes and a few minutes later she walked back downstairs wearing jean shorts with a light pink short-sleeve shirt. Liz walked up to Ava and tapped her on the shoulder. Ava turned and looked at Liz.

“Let’s go,” Liz said.

“Now that’s better,” Ava said.

“Ava, who's money have you been spending on me to get my new clothes and stuff with?” Liz asked.

“Um, okay, let’s go,” Ava said.

Liz looked at Ava then followed her out the door. Liz and Serena got into a car and drove off. The TV screen went black. Then the TV screen showed Liz and Ava walking into the club. Liz and Ava appeared to be loaded down with shopping bags. Larek, Serena, Cal, Greg all turned and looked at them.

“Who do those belong to?” Larek asked.

“They belong to Liz. 15 bags are for the club. And the other 15 are her birthday presents,” Ava said.

“Wait, when’s your birthday?” Serena asked.
“September 19,” Liz answered.

“No way, your birthday’s like five days from now,” Serena said.

“Yeah,” Liz said.

“What do you want for your birthday?” Serena asked.

“Oh no, I'm not going to play this game. I'm going to take these upstairs, thank you,” Liz said before running upstairs.

A couple of hours later Liz walked downstairs wearing hip-hugger jeans and a man's navy blue button down shirt. She walked up to the bar and sat down next to Cal, causing him to turn and looked at her.

“So did you have fun with Ava?” Cal asked.

“Yes. Cal, who paid for my clothes on these shopping trips Ava’s taken me on twice now?” Liz asked.

“Do you want the truth?” Cal asked.

“Yes. Please tell me?' Liz asked.

“Liz, I have an account for you,” Cal said.

“How much do I have in this account you have for me?” Liz asked.

“899 trillion in your account,” Cal said.

“Do Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess, Serena, and Ava have accounts too?” Liz asked.

“Yes, they all have accounts,” Cal said.

“Are you going to tell them about it?” Liz asked.

“Yes, I’ll tell them about it,” Cal said.

“Thank you,” Liz said.

“Thank you for what?” Cal asked, his expression revealing his confusion at her gratitude.

“For setting accounts up for all of us. And being there for us when we need you,” Liz said simply.

“I don't think Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess will feel the same way,” Cal said.

“Cal, they’ll understand. You’re one great guy,” Liz said.

“Thank you for saying that. And just between you and me, I'm glad Max married and bonded with you. You’re one hell of a queen,” Cal said.

“Thank you for saying that. But here on Earth I’m just a regular person. So is Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess,” Liz said.

“Okay, I'll remember that. So Ava told me you’re going to be working the bar, singing, teaching Larek to dance and training/working on your powers and your dream walking Max and the others. Do you think you can do all that?” Cal asked.

“Yes, maybe I can handle all that. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see,” Liz said.

“How are dance lessons going for Larek?” Cal asked.

“Do you really want to know?” Liz asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 68 Pg11 4/27

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note:
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Natalie 36
Thank you for liking the chapter. Please keep reading to find out what will happen when Liz is in Max's arms again.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Yes the vacation DVD was a good idea. I know Ava is like Maria, Isabel and Tess are with shopping. Yes the dance lessons. Please keep reading to find out how the dance lessons will go.

Chapter 69
“Sure, tell me,” Cal said.

“When we’re done dancing I have to put my feet in water. But I know it’ll take some time and I'm glad he wants to surprise Serena,” Liz said.

“Yeah, that’s true. Do Max and Michael know how to dance?” Cal asked.

“Max knows how to slow dance. I don't know if he knows more. And as for Michael you’ll have to ask Maria. I know Alex and Kyle know how to dance to any kind of music,” Liz said.

“What about Maria, Isabel, Tess?” Cal asked.

“I think they can dance to any kind of music too,” Liz said.

“That’s good to know,” Cal said.

“What about you, Cal? What music do you dance too?” Liz asked.

“I'm not telling you,” Cal said.

“Please?” Liz said.

“Fine. I dance slow,” Cal said.

“That’s good,” Liz said.

“Liz, when are you going to dream walk Max and the others?” Cal asked.

“Soon. Why do you keep asking?” Liz asked.

“Because when Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess remember their past they may hate me for not helping more than I did,” Cal said.

“Cal, you never know, they may be glad you were there to help them with the war. But kinda mad that you left to see Serena and me before we died with them,” Liz said.

“Do you think they’re going to hate me?” Cal said.

“I doubt it,” Liz said.

“Thanks,” Cal said.

“No problem. Oh, I forgot to ask how’s the wedding planning going with Serena and Larek?” Liz asked.

Liz watched as Cal fell out of the chair and fell to the floor. Liz was shocked.

“That bad?” Liz asked.

“Don't ask,” Cal said.

“Cal, come on. What do you have left to do for the wedding?”Liz asked.

“Flowers, catering, decorations for the church and the reception,” Cal said.

“Okay, let’s see if we can get a florist here, and pick a color scheme for the wedding and the reception. That shouldn’t be hard. If it is then we can dream walk Isabel. She knows how to handle this,” Liz said.

“Wait, what do you mean Isabel knows how to handle it?” Cal asked.

“Um, you’ll need to talk to Max, Michael, Mr. and Mrs. Evans, and Alex for that,” Liz said.

“Why won't you tell me?” Cal asked.

“Um, sorry I'm not saying anymore,” Liz said.

“Why?” Cal asked.

“Because I don't want anyone mad or mad at anyone,” Liz said.

Serena and Larek walked up to Liz and Cal and tapped them on the shoulder. They turned and looked at the couple.

“What’re you two talking about?” Serena asked.

“We’re talking about what you have left to do for your wedding,” Liz said.

“Oh, so Cal told you?” Larek said.

“Yes, he told me,” Liz said.

“What do you think?” Serena asked.

“I say for the flowers, they should be roses. Have white roses. And for the dinnerware, um, maybe china and silverware. Um, wine glasses for drinks,” Liz said.

“That sounds great,” Serena said.

“Let me and Ava worry about the reception. All you got to do now is the decorations for the church,” Liz said.

“That sounds great,” Serena said.

“Great,” Liz said.

“Larek, come on, we need to go taste cakes,” Serena said.

Liz and Cal watched as Serena and Larek walked out the door. After they were gone they turned and looked at each other.

“You do realize you just gave yourself more to do,” Cal said.

“Yes and I'm glad that I’ve got Ava to help me. Even though she doesn't know yet,” Liz said.

“Doesn't know what?” Ava asked.

Liz and Cal turned and looked at Ava who was standing behind them.

“Don't know what?” Ava repeated.

“You’re going to help me with planning and decorating the club for the reception,” Liz said.

“I am?' Ava asked.

“Yes, you are,” Liz said.

“Fine,” Ava said.

“Great,” Liz said.

“What’re the colors for the reception?” Ava asked.

“Easy, white and pink,” Liz said.

“Okay. That should be easy. Um, I thought of something. We can use candles and white strings of lights. What do you think?” Ava asked.

“That sounds great. And for the table we can use white tablecloths with burgundy and pink roses in the cloth. And around the candles put a ring of white and pink roses,” Liz said.

“Great,” Ava said.

“What about the music?” Cal asked.

“We’ll have mix songs. That way Larek can show off his dancing,” Liz said.

“Good,” Cal said.

“You know we have everything planned now,” Liz said.

”Where are Serena and Larek right now?” Ava asked.

“They went to taste cakes for the wedding,” Greg said.

“That could take hours,” Liz said.

“Yeah, where’s Ricky?” Ava asked.

“Ricky’s taking a bath and getting ready for bed,” Greg said.

“Good,” Ava said.

“Hopefully the cake tasting will go well. And no one will be wearing cake,” Greg said.

“You never know with Serena and Larek,” Ava said.

“Did they say when they’ll be having the wedding?” Cal asked.

“No,” Liz said.

Right at that moment Serena and Larek walked into the club. When they walked in they saw Liz, Cal, Ava and Greg looking at them.

“So how did it go?”Ava asked.

“We decided to have white cake with white icing with burgundy and pink roses and ribbons,” Serena said.

“That sounds great,” Liz and Ava said.

“So how did it go with the planning of the reception?” Serena asked.

“We already have it planned. All we’ve got to do now is decide on the church decorations,” Ava said.

“Don't worry I'll deal with that,” Serena said.

“So Liz, tomorrow is your birthday. Are happy?” Greg asked.

“Yeah. I still miss Max and others. This’ll be the first year that they won't be here for my birthday,” Liz said.

“Oh, don't worry,” Cal said.

“Guys, it's 2am,” Larek said.

“Good night,” everyone said.

Everyone went to their rooms and went to bed. Liz changed clothes and lay down. She was a sleep a few seconds later.

The next morning, Liz woke up and walked to the closet. She opened the closet and started to look for something to wear. A few seconds later she found a pair of jean shorts and a hot pink spaghetti strap tank top. A few minutes later after getting dressed, Liz walked out of her room and the apartment. She
walked down the hallway and down the stairs. When she walked up to the bar she saw Greg, Ava, Cal, Serena, Larek and Ricky at the bar huddled together.

“Hey everyone,” Liz said.

Everyone turned and smiled at Liz. Liz smiled back at them.

“What’s going on?” Liz asked.

“Nothing,” Larek said.

“Liz, don't leave later,” Serena said.

“Why?” Liz asked.

“You’ll find out later,” Serena said.

“Ava and I have to leave. We need to get the things we need for your reception,” Liz said.

“Okay. Have fun. And don't do anything crazy,” Serena said.

“Okay. Cal, do you have the wedding fund? We need money for what we need to get for the reception. And that means you need to come with us,” Liz said.

“What?” Cal asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 69 Pg11 5/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authoes Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Yes the wedding is going to be interesting. Please keep reading to find out how interesting things will be.

Hey Everyone
I also wanted to let you know I will be posting my new story called The Key on Tuesday May 20. I hope everyone will check it out.

L-J-L 76
Chapter 70
“What?” Cal asked.

“Cal, come on, you have to come with us,” Liz said.

“Fine. Let’s go,” Cal said as he stood up.

Liz, Cal and Ava all walked out the door and to the car. They drove to Party City and got everything they needed and left the store then went back to the club. Liz and Ava walked in and ran upstairs to Liz's room. When they got there they hid the decorations in Liz's closet and ran back downstairs to the club. When Liz and Ava got downstairs Greg, Serena, Larek and Cal all turned and looked at them.

“So you got everything for the reception?” Serena asked.

“Yes. We got you something. But you have to promise you won't get mad,” Liz asked.

“I promise I won't,” Serena said.

Liz and Ava reached behind them and pulled a bag out that they handed to Serena. She looked at them and then opened the bag. She found a light blue garter and a veil for her party before the marriage and jewelry. Serena looked up at Liz and Ava and smiled.

“You got me these while you were out?” Serena asked.

“Yes. They’re gifts from us to you,” Liz said.

“Thank you so much,” Serena said.

“We’re glad you like them,” Liz and Ava said.

Serena walked up to Liz and Ava and hugged them. After the hug Serena pulled back and looked at them.

“Thank you,” Serena said.

“So what’re we doing today?” Ava asked.

“Well, since it is Liz's birthday we’ll do what she wants,” Serena said.

“All I want to do is relax and have fun,” Liz said.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Serena said.

Cal walked up to Liz, Ava and Serena. They turned and looked at Cal.

“Liz, this’s your first present,” Cal said as he handed Liz a small box.

Liz looked at Cal then opened the box. When she opened the box she saw keys.

“Keys?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Cal said.

“Keys to what?” Liz asked.

“Come and see,” Cal said.

Cal and Liz walked outside and there in front of the club was a black Harley Dave son Motorcycle. Liz's mouth drops open as she looks at the motorcycle. Liz turned and looked at Cal.
“This is mine?” Liz asked.

“Yes, this is yours. Happy birthday,” Cal said.

“Oh my god, this’s so cool,” Liz said.

Liz walked up to the motorcycle and looked at everything. She sat on the motorcycle and smiled. Cal looked at Liz and smiled. Liz got off the motorcycle and ran and hugged Cal. They pulled back and looked at each other.

“You have one more present,” Cal said.

“What?” Liz asked.

“Here, open it,” Cal said.

Liz looked at Cal then back at the box and opened it. When Liz opened the box there was another set of keys. Liz looked at Cal then looked at the keys and looked at Cal again.

“Keys again,” Liz said.

“Liz, look next to the motorcycle,” Cal said.

Liz turned and saw a black jeep that looked like the one Max had in high school. Liz was surprised at the jeep. She turned and ran up to Cal and hugged him again. Cal hugged Liz back.

“This is so cool. I love the motorcycle and the jeep,” Liz said.

“I'm glad you like them,” Cal said.

“I love them. Thank you,” Liz said.

“Does anyone in Roswell know how to drive a motorcycle?” Cal asked.

“Max and Michael know how. I think Kyle knows how too,” Liz said.

“Oh wow,” Cal said.

“Yeah,” Liz said.

“Come on we better go in,” Cal said.

Liz and Cal walked into the club. When they walked in Serena and Ava were holding a cake out. Liz walked up to the cake. Larek, Greg and Ricky were standing on either side of Serena and Ava.

“Make a wish and blow out the candles,” Greg said.

Liz pulled her hair back closed her eyes and blew out the candles. After Liz blew out the candles she smiled at everyone. Serena and Ava walked up to the bar and set the cake down. Greg walked up behind the bar and got a knife and cut enough pieces of the cake for everyone. Everyone each took a slice of cake. As everyone was eating they were laughing and having fun. By midnight everyone was upstairs in their beds.

Dream Land:
Liz was in the clearing wearing a pink strapless ankle length dress. Her hair was in curls. She looked around and saw Serena, Larek, Ava, Greg, Ricky and Cal standing next to her.

“What’s going on?' Liz asked.

“I don't know,” everyone said.

Across from them Liz saw Max, parents and friends looking at them.

“Oh my god,” Liz said.

“What is it?” Serena asked.

“Look,” Liz said as she pointed across from them.

Everyone turned and saw Max, parents and friends looking at them. Max walked up to Liz. They stood face to face.

“Hey,” Liz said.

“Hey,” Max said.

Max reached up and touched Liz's cheek. Liz turned and kissed his hand then looked up at him. Max leaned down and kissed Liz. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss they pulled away and looked at each other.

“Hey girl,” Maria said.

Liz and Max turned and looked at Maria and the girls hugged. They pulled away and looked at each other. After they hugged Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Tess they walked up to Liz and hugged her. After all the hugging Liz turned and looked at the parents.
Mrs. Parker, Mrs. Evans, Amy Deluca all ran up to Liz and hugged her. After the moms hugged her the dads hugged Liz. After all the hugging Liz and everyone all looked at each other.

“Does anyone know why we’re here?” Max asked.

“No. Do you know?” Liz asked.

“No, we don't know,” Max said.

Then all of a sudden Milly appeared she stood in the center. Everyone turned and looked at Milly.

“Milly, what’s going on?” Liz asked.

“I figured this could be my present to you,” Milly said.

“Thank you,” Liz said.

“Guess what Cal gave Liz for her birthday?” Ava asked.

“Ava,” Liz said.

“What’d Cal give Liz for her birthday?” Michael asked.

“Fine, I'll tell you. Cal got me a black jeep that looks like Max's old one. And he also got me a Harley Davidson motorcycle,” Liz said.

“What?” Max and the guys asked.

“Yeah, he got me a jeep and a motorcycle,” Liz said.

“Do you know how to handle a motorcycle?” Michael asked.

“No. But I'm going to get lessons,” Liz said.

“Are you crazy?” Kyle asked.

“No,” Liz said.

“I can't believe you got a motorcycle,” Maria said.

“Yeah. The motorcycle’s great,” Liz said.

“So what’ve you been up to?” Alex asked.

“Everything’s going good. We haven’t seen Senior Rath, Khivar or his men since the last time. All we’ve been doing is training and practicing our powers, helping Serena plan her wedding and working with Greg,” Liz said.

“That’s what you’ve been doing?” Isabel asked.
“Yeah. Oh, before I forget, Isabel, I wanted to show you this book of how we have everything set for the wedding. Will you let us know what you think?” Liz asked.

“Sure,” Isabel said.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

Liz snapped her fingers and a book appeared in her hand. She walked up to Isabel and handed her the book. Isabel and the other girls looked at it and then looked at the others.

“So how have the wedding plans been going?” Nancy Parker asked.

“So far they’ve been crazy. How’s everything going in Roswell?” Liz asked.

“Everything’s good. Nothing otherworldly has come at us,” Jim said.

Good. Isabel, what do you think of the wedding planning?”Liz asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 69 Pg11 5/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 71

“Wow you have everything planned perfectly. I like the way everything is set. The colors for the theme are great. I wouldn’t change anything,” Isabel said

“Great,” Liz said.

As everyone stood around talking they had a vision...

Vision:
Serena walked into the room where Max and friends stayed. Max and friends turned and looked up and saw Serena in the room.

"Where’s the princess?" Max asked.

"She’s having her riding lesson. And giving my husband Larek a hard time," Serena said.

"What do you mean?" Isabel asked.

"Let's just say Larek hates how every lesson goes," Serena said.

"Huh?" Tess asked.

"Come and I'll show you what I mean. But just don't say a word," Serena said.

Serena, Max and friends walked into Liz's room and out on the balcony looking down. When they looked down they watched as the princess lifted her dress and sat on her horse like they did on earth. Larek walked up to Liz and grabbed the reins.

"Is that how you want to sit on the horse?" Larek asked.

"Yes. I like to sit this way," Liz said.

"What is your husband going to say?" Larek said.

"We won't tell him. When they go home they’ll find out anyway," Liz said.

"They’re going to be upset," Larek said.

"I know," Liz said.

"Ready?" Larek said.

"Yes. See ya," Liz said.

Larek watched as Liz rode off on her horse.

"Wait up," Larek said.

Larek rode off chasing Liz. They rode circles around each other.
Max, Serena and friends watched as Liz and Larek were riding around. They watched as Liz came back towards the castle. Liz rode as fast as she could. She stopped when she got to the terrace. She jumped off her horse and jumped on the terrace and climbed up. Serena pulled Liz up onto the balcony. Liz and Serena turned and looked down at Larek on his horse.

"That was very sneaky, girls," Larek said.

"I have my moments," Liz said.

"You need to get ready for the ball tonight," Larek said.

"What about our guest here? And why do I have to go?" Liz asked.

"The guests are going to be going to the ball too. And as for the reason why you have to go is because you are a princess," Larek said.

"Fine. But if I get mad or bored I'm leaving," Liz said.

"Whatever, now go get dressed," Larek said.

"Fine," Liz said.

That was where the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other. They didn't know what to say but they knew there was something to say.

“What the hell was that?” Michael asked.

Liz, Larek and Serena looked at each other then looked at Max, parents and friends.

“Liz, do you know what that was?” Max asked.

“That’s what happened when you were on Antar,” Liz said

“So that really happened?” Isabel asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“Wow,” Kyle said.

Then all of a sudden they were hit with another vision.

Vision:
Liz walked out of the bathroom and saw everyone was ready for the ball. Even Larek and Serena were ready for the ball.

"Wow, everyone looks really nice," Liz said.

"Remember you have to be nice to Kivar. We need to find out what his plans are," Serena said.

"I know, don't worry everything will be fine. Hopefully everything will go fine tonight," Liz said.

"You know it’ll go fine," Larek said.

"Yeah, let's get this over with," Liz said.

Everyone walked out of the room and down the long hallway to the ballroom. When they walked into the ballroom they saw that everyone was already there. Liz and Serena walked up to the punch bowl. They both grabbed a glass and poured themselves a drink. Liz and Serena turned and looked at Larek, Max and friends across the room talking to people. Max turned and saw the Princess looking at him. The Princess and Max looked at each other and smiled. Serena noticed Max and the Princess looking at each other. Serena turned and saw Kivar entering the ballroom. Serena turned and looked at Liz. Liz turned and looked at Serena.

"What is it, Serena?" Liz asked.

"Kivar just walked in," Serena said.

"What where is he?" Liz asked.

"He’s looking around. Oh great, he’s coming this way," Serena said.

"What do we do?" Liz asked.

"Just try and act nice," Serena said.

"Hopefully that’ll be easy," Liz said.

Liz and Serena turned and saw Kivar standing in front of them.

"Hello, my dear," Kivar said.

"Hello, Kivar. What’re you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I always come to a party or a ball. You should know that, my dear," Kivar said.

"Oh, I must’ve forgotten," Liz said.

"Who are those people with Larek?" Kivar asked.

"They’re his cousins. They’re visiting from another planet,” Liz said.

"That must be nice," Kivar said.

"Yes, it’s nice of them to visit us," Serena said.

Music started to play. Kivar put his hand out. Liz put her hand in his. Kivar took Liz to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor they stood face to face. Kivar put one hand on Liz's waist and he put the other hand in the air. Liz put her hand on Kivar's shoulder and put her other hand in Kivar's. They started to slow dance close together. Kivar would spin and step dance. Larek and Max turned and watched as Liz and Kivar danced. They noticed how Kivar and Liz looked at each other without smiling. After the dance was over Liz walked away. She walked out of the ballroom and onto the balcony. Liz looked out at the stars and the moon. Liz looked down and looked at her ring. Liz smiled as she looked at the ring. Liz looked up at the stars and saw the V in the sky. Liz smiled as she remembered the last time she saw them. Then Liz looked down at her ring again.

"I hope Max and friends can handle the war," Liz said.

Serena walked out of the ballroom and walked up to Liz. Liz and Serena stood side by side.

"You know we’ll win this and everything will be fine," Serena said.

"I just hope you’re right. If Max finds out what’s going on and who I am he’s going to be pissed," Liz said.

"Don't worry, when war’s over Max and the others will go back to earth. And we’ll get to go to LA for a couple weeks to have fun in the sun," Serena said.

"Yeah, that’s true. I wonder after everything is over will it be safe," Liz said.

"Safe for what?" Serena asked.

"Safe to go home. Safe for the people of Antar? Safe for everyone? That’s what I meant by safe," Liz said.

"You’ll be able to go home soon. You know after this war people will be safe again to live their lives. Of course everyone will be safe. So see, you don't have to worry,” Serena said.

"I guess you’re right," Liz said.

"See I knew you’d see it my way," Serena said.

"I always see it your way," Liz said.

"I know. What were you smiling about when I came out here?" Serena asked.

"I was just remembering once when Max and I were looking for a V in the sky. After that we became really close. We started holding hands and kissing,” Liz said.

"That sounds like a great time," Serena said.

"It was a great time," Liz said.

What Liz and Serena didn't know was Max was listening to what was being said between the girls. He just stood there listening to them.

"Liz, were you and Max friends before you started dating?" Serena asked.

"Yes, we were friends before we dated,” Liz said.

"Wow. Me and Larek were friends before we started dating too. So how long did you date before getting married?" Serena asked.

"We dated for a year in 10th grade. We were apart for a while in 11th grade. And then in 12th grade we started to date again and got engaged and then married,” Liz said.

"Later I'm going to find out the details about that," Serena said.

"OK," Liz said.

"I noticed you and Max looking at each other," Serena said.

"Yeah, so. What do you want me to say?" Liz asked.

"What I want to know is, is there something going on?" Serena asked.

"No. Of course not. I don't know what is going on with me and Max," Liz said.

"Oh, I think I do know what’s going on," Serena said.

"Fine. What’s going on?" Liz asked.

"I think you and Max are falling for each other all over again," Serena said.

"I think you’re crazy. Me and Max falling for each other all over again, no way," Liz said.

"Liz, you and Max have been staring at each other all evening. So I know something is going on," Serena said.

"Nothing is going on. We have to stick to the plan you and Larek came up with, OK?" Liz said.

"Yeah, right, whatever you say, Liz," Serena said

"Serena? This is your and Larek's plan," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know," Serena said.

Liz and Serena both looked at each other and smiled and laughed. Then they looked out at the town and the stairs.

That is where the second vision ended. Everyone looked at each other and they were shocked by what they saw.

“Did that really happen?” Alex asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 71 Pg12 5/12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 72

“Yes, that really happened,” Serena said.

“Oh wow,” Kyle said.

“Why are they happening more now?” Tess asked.

“We don't know,” Liz said.

“So you’re telling us these visions/memories can happen at any time without any of us knowing?” Isabel asked.

“Yes,” Serena said.

“Great,” Kyle said.

“Kyle it’s better that you know what happened before Senior Rath, Khivar and his men come and attack us,” Liz said.

“I don't want them to come,” Alex said.

“We don't get much of a choice,” Serena said.

“Senior Rath, Khivar and their men are trying to come up with ways to find all of you,” Milly said.

“What do they want?”Philip Evans asked.

Liz, Larek and Serena looked at each other and then at Max, parents and friends.

“Liz, you know what he wants. Please tell us?” Diane Evans asked.

“He wants history to repeat itself,” Liz said.

“What’s that mean?” Jim asked.

“He wants Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess, Serena and I to die like we did in the past,” Liz said.

“Do you know how you all died?” Jeff Parker asked.

“Yes. I have had nightmares about it since we left for vacation. That’s the main reason we’ve been training/power practicing,” Liz said.

“How bad was it?” Alex asked.

“On a scale of one to 10 it was a 50. It was very bad,” Liz said.

“Will we remember how we died?” Tess asked.
“Yes. And it’s why you all must be together. And the parents need to be there,” Serena said.

“OK. We understand,” Max and others said.

“Liz, remember you need to practice for opening night,” Ava said.

“OK,” Liz said.

“What opening night?” Maria asked.

“Where we work opens tomorrow night. So we made a promise to do something. And I keep getting reminded,” Liz said.

“What is it?” Isabel asked.

“Sorry, I can't tell you,” Liz said.

“Liz we must go. It’s morning,” Larek said.

“OK,” Liz said.

Max, parents and friends walked up to Liz and hugged her. Max turned Liz to face him. They looked at each other.

“Liz, I love you. Please keep safe? You’re my heart, my soul and my love,” Max said.

“Max, I love you too. Please keep yourself and everyone safe. You’re my heart, my soul and my love,” Liz said.

Max and Liz leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss they pulled apart and looked at each other. Max and Liz smiled. Then Max took a step back and walked up to the parents and friends. Liz, Larek, Serena, Greg, Ava, Ricky, Milly and Cal watched as Max, parents and friends disappeared. A few seconds later Liz and friends vanished from the dream land.

That is where the DVD ended. Max walked up to the DVD player and took the DVD out and put it in the case. Then he walked up to the box and grabbed another DVD. Max opened the case and put the DVD in. After the DVD was in Max pushed play. The TV screen was black then they saw a lake. The video camera turned and that was when everyone saw Liz wearing a black strapless bikini top and short
jean shorts. Liz was lying in the sun trying to get a tan while Larek, Serena, Greg, Ava and Ricky were swimming. Serena walked out of the water and sat next to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Serena.

“So are you having fun?” Liz asked.

“Yeah. This is what I need. A break before we go more into planning the wedding,” Serena said.

“Yeah. And plus we need this break before we have to go back to training/practicing our powers,” Liz said.

“Yeah, that’s true. Do you think Max is going to like your tan?” Serena asked.

“I hope so,” Liz said.

“I'm hoping we can have my wedding before the war happens,” Serena said.

“You know we will. We just need to try to get everything planed and ready,” Liz said.

“True,” Serena said.

Liz and Serena both laughed. Then they turned and watched as their friends played in the water.

“Do you think after all this we can still be sisters?” Serena asked.

“Serena, yes. I just wonder how our brother’s going to handle having two sisters,” Liz said.

“I think it’s going to be interesting,” Serena said.

“Yeah, you would. Our brother’s going to be very protective and never leave us alone when he finds out,” Liz said.

“Is that good or bad?” Serena asked.

“You’ll have to wait and see,” Liz said.

“Liz, he can't be that bad,” Serena said.

“Yes, he can,” Liz said.

“OK. Tell me,” Serena said.

“What do you want to know about him?” Liz asked.

“How bad can he be?” Serena asked.

“You really want to know?” Liz asked.

“Yes, tell me,” Serena said.

“Fine. In our group he’s known as the stone wall. When he gets mad he blows things up. He won't let anyone get close to him sometimes. Philip Evans got him away from his stepfather. He took my journal when he found out what I wrote in there. Oh, and he doesn't know how to dance,” Liz said.

“What’d he take your journal for?” Serena asked.

“Because he wanted to know what I wrote in it. He was worried I was going to tell his secret,” Liz said.

“Yeah, but still that’s our brother that took your journal,” Serena said.

“Serena, he doesn't know I'm his sister. He doesn't even know you’re his sister,” Liz said.

“How do you think he’ll act when he finds out?” Serena asked.

“He’ll be mad of course. Then he’ll probably walk away and try to cool off,” Liz said.

“You think he’ll really do that?” Serena said.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“Hey are you two going to come in the water?” Larek yelled.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at Larek who was walking up to stand in front of them.

“What’re you talking about?” Larek asked.

“We’re talking about our brother,” Liz said.

“Oh, you are,” Larek said.

“Yes. You remember him don't you, Larek?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Larek said.

“Larek, why do you look scared when we mention him?” Serena asked.

“Because your brother hasn’t changed from the last time I saw him. He still has a temper,” Larek said.

“Larek, he has a temper when he’s pissed off,” Liz said.

“Yeah, I know,” Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena ran to the water and jumped in. They swam out a little and then started to have a water fight with each other. Ava, Greg and Ricky joined in the water fight. The girls were screaming and laughing while the guys laughed. After playing in the water for a couple of hours Liz and friends walked back to the club and went upstairs to their rooms. When they got to their rooms they cleaned up and changed clothes. A few minutes later Liz and friends all met at the bar.

“So are we ready to have some relaxing fun tonight?” Greg asked.

“Yeah, Greg, what’re we supposed to do?” Larek asked.

“Easy. Liz, Serena, Ava, you’re going to be waitresses while Larek and I work the bar,” Greg said.

“Fine. But remember we take our breaks,” Ava said.

“I know. Don't worry everything is going to go great,” Greg said.

“Seeing is believing, Greg,” Serena said.

For a couple of hours everything was going fine till a couple of men walked in and sat in Liz's section. She walked up to them and asked what they wanted to drink. While Liz was writing down their order one of the men started to rub Liz's butt. Liz kept pushing his hand away. After Liz got their order she walked away and went up to the bar. Liz gave Greg their order. A few minutes later Liz took the drinks back to the table. After she set the drinks down she was about to leave when a one of the men grabbed Liz and started to grab her chest. Liz kept trying to push the guy's hand away but nothing seemed to work. She turned and grabbed a beer bottle and hit the man over the head. The man fell to the floor. The man’s friends stood up and looked at Liz. Right at that moment Greg and Larek walked up to the man.

“Guys, you need to leave or I’ll call the police,” Greg said.

“What’re you going to do to make us leave?” one of the men asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 72 Pg12 5/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 73

“This is what I'm going to do about it,” Greg said as he threw the first punch.

That’s when the fight broke out. All the men and women were fighting each other. Liz and Serena stood there and looked around. Liz turned and almost got punched. She ducked as a fist came at her. Then Liz turned and punched a guy that grabbed her. She ducked a couple of times and punched her way through the crowd. Liz and Serena met at the bar. They looked at each other.

“What are we going to do?” Serena asked.

Liz turned and looked at everyone fighting. Liz reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number. A few seconds later someone answered the phone.

“Hello?” voice asked.

“Cal, we need your help. Serena and I can't stop a fight that broke out. And I think I hurt my hand punching a person,” Liz said.

“Don't worry. I’ll bring some men with me to help. Just hold on,” Cal said.

“OK. Please help?” Liz asked.

“We are leaving now,” Cal said.

“See you in a few,” Liz said before closing her cell phone. She put her cell phone in her pocket and turned to look at Serena. Serena looked at Liz.

“What did Cal say?” Serena asked.

“He and a couple of men will be here in a few minutes,” Liz said.

“I hope it is before these people rip up the place,” Serena said.

“Me too,” Liz said.

Liz and Serena ran behind the bar and ducked. When they got behind the bar they saw Ava there. The girls kept checking and ducking their heads as beer mugs, wine glasses and beer bottle were thrown across the room. When Liz looked up one more time that is when a man reached behind the bar and grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the bar to the floor. When Liz hit the floor the guy picked her up and threw her against the wall. As Liz hit the wall she slid down the wall. The man walked up to Liz and picked her up by the shirt. While Liz was up in the air she kicked the guy between the legs. The guy dropped Liz as he fell to the floor. Liz stood up and kicked the guy in the stomach a couple of times and then ran to the bar. When she got to the bar that is when Cal and 4 men walked in. Cal and his men started to throw people out of the club. A few minutes later the club was empty except for Liz, Greg, Ava, Larek and Serena. Cal and his men walked up to Liz and friends. Cal looked at the place then turned and looked at Liz.
“How is your hand?” Cal asked.

“My hand hurts,” Liz said.

“Here let me see,” Cal said.

Cal put his hand out and Liz laid her hand in his. He took his other hand and laid it on top of Liz's. A few seconds later Liz's hand was all better. After Liz's hand was healed she took her hand away and looked at Cal.
“Thank you,” Liz said.

“You are welcome princess,” Cal said.

“Cal, here I am just Liz. So please remember that?” Liz asked.

“I promise, Liz,” Cal said.

“Cal, who are these men?” Liz asked.

“Oh, I'm sorry. This is Edward, next to him is Steve, then there is Billy, and last but not least, Alan,” Cal said.

“Um, are they human? Or are they shape shifters?” Liz asked.

“They are shape shifters,” Cal said.

Oh,” Serena said.

Cal turned and looked at Greg and Larek and saw they were looking at him.

“Greg these men will be here at the club to help you out,” Cal said.

“Um, thanks. I can use all the help I can get,” Greg said.

“What about you?” Liz asked.

“I will be fine,” Cal said.

“Come on, we better get this place cleaned up,” Greg said.

Everyone started to clean up the club. They fixed chairs, tables. After they did that they cleaned up the glass and trash that was left all over the place. After everything was cleaned everyone went upstairs to their rooms. Liz walked in her room and shut the door. After the door was shut she changed clothes and went to bed. The TV screen went black. Then all of a sudden they saw the Dream Land. Liz was in the clearing she was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap ankle length dress. Her hair was curly. Across from Liz stood Serena, Larek, Greg, Ava, Ricky and Cal. They all looked around.

“Liz, are you OK?” Serena asked.
“Yeah, I'm fine,” Liz said.

A few seconds later Max, parents and friends appeared across from them. Max and Liz looked at each other and smiled. The parents and friends were surprised to be there. They looked around then looked at Liz and friends.

“What is going on?” Alex asked.

“We wanted to check on you since we have not talked in almost a month. Is everything still good in Roswell?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, everything is fine,” Jim said.

Liz looked at Alex, Maria and Kyle and noticed something was wrong. She walked up and stood next to them.

“What is wrong?” Liz asked.

“Nothing is wrong,” Alex said.

“Alex, I want the truth tell me,” Liz said.

“Pam and her friends are trying to get Max to notice them. She pushes up against him. And she stands too close to him,” Alex said.

“What? Please tell me you’re lying?” Liz asked.

“No, she makes a play for Max all the time,” Isabel said.

“Oh, great the town whore is after my husband,” Liz said.

“Liz, don't worry we won't let Pam and her friends get Max,” Maria said.

“Guys, I'm standing right here,” Max said.

“Max, have you?” Liz asked.

“No. All I have been doing is work and hang out with our friends,” Max said.

“Good. Keep it that way,” Liz said.

“Oh, I promise I will,” Max said.

Max walked up to Liz and leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was soft and tender. After the kiss Max held Liz close to him.

“Liz, where is this place?” Maria asked.

“We are on a beach that Zan and Rose sneak off to. So they can be alone,” Liz said.
As they were looking around everyone had a vision.

The Vision:
Right at that moment Kivar and Larek walked out of the ballroom and walked up to Liz an Serena. Liz and Serena turned and looked at Larek and Kivar.

"What are you two lovely ladies talking about?" Kivar asked.

"Nothing. We were having a girl talk," Liz said.

"That is nice," Kivar said.

"Yes, it is. So are we ready to go back into the ballroom?" Larek asked.

"Yes," Liz and Serena said.

"Princess, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Kivar asked.

"Um, sure. I'll see you both in a few minutes," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar watched as Larek and Serena walked into the ballroom. Kivar and Liz both looked at each other.

"What do you need to say to me?" Liz asked.

"I really wanted to know a couple of things," Kivar said.

"Pray tell, what is it that you want to know?" Liz asked.

"Why were you and Larek’s cousin staring at each other?" Kivar said.

"I wanted to make sure he was having fun and not being bored. That is your second question?" Liz asked.

"Have you seen Nicholas anywhere?" Kivar asked.

"No, I haven't. When was the last time you saw or heard from him?" Liz asked.

"I haven't heard from him in a month. I'm starting to wonder if someone killed him," Kivar said.

"Oh, that sounds bad. I hope you will be able to find him soon," Liz said.

"That is what I am hoping for. Princess, may have this dance?" Kivar asked.

"Um, sure," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar walked towards the door. They opened the door and walked into the ball room. After they walked into the ballroom Max came out of his hiding place and looked at the door. Max walked into the ballroom ad walked up to Michael and friends. Michael and friends were standing at the side watching everyone dance and laugh. Max walked up to Michael and stood next to him. Michael turned and looked at Max

"I think the princess, Larek and Serena are hiding something," Max said.

"Why would you think that" Michael asked.

"I heard them say if we find out what is going on we would be really mad. And plus they both said if I find out who the princess is then I would be pissed off. So now I am thinking they are hiding something from us. But what could it be," Max said.

"Who knows? But we need to figure it out or confront them about what you heard," Michael said.

"I know. But right now let’s see what they are up to first," Max said.

"OK. I agree with you, Michael said.

Michael and Max watched as Liz and Kivar danced close together. After the dance Liz walked up to the punch bowl and grabbed a glass and poured her some punch.

That is where the vision ended. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other. Then looked at Liz and friends.

“Did that really happen?” Michael asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 73 Pg13 5/27

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 74

“Yes, that really did happen,” Serena said.

“Oh wow. I can't believe that happened,” Alex said.

“Liz you looked scared of Khivar. Is he really that bad?” Amy Deluca asked.

“I was trying to keep Max and friends safe and trying to not let Khivar know he scared me,” Liz said.

“Max and Michael looked upset while they were trying to figure out what was going on,” Maria said.

“I think they were,” Serena said.

As they were talking they had another vision.

Vision:
Liz was drinking her punch Max walked up to her. Liz turned and saw Max standing in front of her. Max and Liz looked at each other.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Why do you look scared when you dance with Kivar?" Max asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Liz said.

"Of course you know what I am talking about. What I want to know is what is going on here? And what war are you, Larek and Serena fighting for?" Max asked.

"Nothing is going on. Can’t tell you. You and your friends will find out soon what we are fighting for," Liz said.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" Max asked.

"I can't tell you. Sorry, you and your friends will find out soon enough though," Liz said.

Max grabbed Liz by the arm. Liz looked at her arm then she looked at Max.

"What do you mean we will find out soon?" Max asked.

"I can't tell you. Now please let go of my arm?" Liz asked.

Max let go of Liz's arm. Liz took a step back at looked at Max. Max looked at Liz.

"Whatever you hiding we are going to find out what it is," Max said.

"I know you will. But you need to know one thing before you start looking," Liz said.

"And what could that be?" Max asked.

"Come with me and I will tell you. Come on," Liz said.

Liz started to walk away from Max when Max grabbed Liz's arm. Liz looked at Max. Max let go of her arm and followed her out the door and back to the room where Max and friends were staying. When they walked into the room Liz shut the door. Max and Liz looked at each other.

"You better tell me what you meant by you know that we will find out," Max said.

"It is not that you had to know what I am talking about. You just need to think what I am saying to you," Liz said.

"What are you trying to say?" Max asked.

"Max, think about what you remember about your past and what you know and learn now," Liz said.

"Stop talking in riddles and just tell me," Max said.

"What do you remember about your past?" Liz asked.

"I know that I'm Zan. Isabel is Lonnie. Tess is Ava and Michael is Rath. We lived before. And we died in a war. My mom sent us to Earth to live. We didn't know we could go home. And we have enemies that are skins and Kivar. Why are you asking?" Max asked.

"So you know that much. The reason why I am asking is because this war that is coming will lead to a greater war. And when the Great War happens, we and the people in the town are going to fight this war and win," Liz said.

"When is this great war?" Max asked.

"This war will happen soon. And about winning the war we will have something no one will have," Liz said.

Max and Liz looked at each other.

“What is the one thing you will have to win the war?" Max asked.

"How would you feel if your wife was going to war and was the key to stopping the war?" Liz asked.

"Why do you ask questions? And to answer your question I would hate it and try to stop her from going to war. And if she was or is the key then I want to be with her if she is," Max said.

"I ask questions because am trying to figure you and your friends out," Liz said.

"What are you trying to figure out about us?" Michael asked.

Liz and Max turned and saw Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Tess walk in the room. They all looked at each other.

"I asked what you are trying to figure out about us." Michael asked.

"Do you think you scare me, Michael? I know all your secrets. And let me tell you if you piss me off you will be sorry, space boy,” Liz said.

"Wait just a minute. What did you call me?" Michael asked.

"I called you space boy," Liz said as she smiled.

"How did you know?" Maria asked.

Liz just smiled as she looked at Maria and Michael.

"Princess, what are you trying to figure out?" Michael asked.

"I'm trying to figure out if you will be ready to fight both wars for the people," Liz said.

"Is that all you are trying to figure out?" Tess asked.

"Yes. And let me guess you are trying to figure me out now," Liz said.

"How did you know that?" Tess asked.

"Can just sense it about people," Liz said.

That was where the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other.

“What was that?”Isabel asked.

“Did that happen?” Diane Evan asked.

“It was what happened when you were on Antar,” Serena said.

“Yes, that really did happen,” Larek said.

“Wow,” everyone said.

“Yeah,” Liz said.

“Have any of you been getting visions after we see each other here?” Serena asked.

“Sometimes. But when we get the visions they seem to happen once not like they do here,” Tess said.

“OK. I guess we need to try and have the visions come to you more often then,” Serena said.

Max and Liz looked at each other then looked away. Maria, Tess noticed the way Max and Liz kept looking at each other then looking away.

“What is going on with you two?” Maria asked.

“Nothing,” Liz and Max said.

“Yeah, whatever,” Maria said.

Serena knew what was bothering Liz. She turned and walked up to Max and Liz. Max and Liz turned and looked at Serena.

“Stop it. You both of you. What is wrong?” Serena asked.

“Nothing is wrong with me,” Liz said.

“Max what is wrong with you?” Serena asked.

“Nothing,” Max said.

“If nothing is wrong then why are you not being all lovey-dovey?” Serena asked.

“Serena, everything is fine. I just have a lot of things to do,” Liz said.

“What things?” Max asked.

“Max, we are still planning a wedding, training, power practice, Dance lessons and working,” Liz said.

“You’re doing all of that?” Michael asked.

“Yes, we are doing all of that,” Liz said.

Oh,” Michael said.

“So see we have been busy,” Liz said.

“Yeah, it seems you have,” Max said.

“Max, what is your problem?” Larek asked.

“My problem is we don't see you guys except every 2 weeks to a month. We should see you guys more than that,” Max said.

“When would you like to see us?” Liz asked.

“As much as you can without Senior Rath, Khivar and his men finding you and all of us,” Max said.

“Max we can't. We can only visit when we can. So you need to get used to it,” Serena said.

“Why?” Isabel asked.

“As of right now we think Senior Rath, Khivar and their men are planning something. But we can't figure out what,” Larek said.

“What do you know?” Tess asked.

“We just realized we have between 8 to 12 months till Senior Rath, Khivar and their men attack. We don't know when or how. But they are coming,” Liz said.

“Is that why you have been training/practicing your powers?” Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 74 Pg13 6/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Notes
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback till the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Yes the war is coming soon. With all the training and practicing Liz, Serena and friends do they sure will be ready for the war. And of course they will win the war with the help of Max and friends.

Natalie 36
Of course the good guys are ready.
Chapter 75
“Yes that is why we have been practicing and training. We are still trying to figure out when Senior Rath, Kivar and his men will come,” Liz said.

“So all of you have been trying to make sure you’re ready for everything?” Jim Valenti asked.

“Yes. But lately everyone has been jumping at every person that shows up since Liz and Cal got attacked,” Larek said.

“I still can't believe that guy did that you,” Nancy Parker said.

“Yeah, I know the feeling. Guys, I'm going to try and see if I can send a vision to you while we are all here, OK,” Liz said.

“OK,” everyone said.

“Liz, remember you need to relax and be calm, OK?” Serena said.

“OK. Ready?” Liz asked.

“Yeah,” Everyone said.

Liz closed her eyes. Everyone watched as Liz closed her eyes. Then all of a sudden everyone had a vision.

Vision:
Right at that moment Serena and Larek walked into the room. Liz, Max and friends turned and looked at Serena and Larek. Serena and Larek looked at Liz, Max and friends.

"There you are. You know I thought something happened to you," Serena said.

"Serena, I'm fine. Me and Max were just talking,” Liz said.

"What were you talking about?" Larek asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Do I have training tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"All you have to do tomorrow is meet with me and Serena. And then training, having lunch with Kivar, Horse riding and dinner with Kivar,” Larek said.

"Wait, lunch and dinner with Kivar? What are you both up to? You better tell me the truth or the deal is off," Liz said.

"You can't do that," Larek said.

Liz cross her arms and looked at Larek.

"I will and I can. So you better tell me now," Liz said.

"Fine. You want to know. Larek thinks that it would be a great idea if you get close to Kivar to get the info on what he is planning," Serena said.

"What? Oh no, I will not do that to my husband. You better come up with a better idea,” Liz said angrily.

"There is no other way. Since you killed Nicholas and put him somewhere. By the way, where did you send him anyway?" Larek asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know where he is, Liz said.

Princess, please tell me, I mean us where you sent Nicholas?" Serena asked.

"Fine. I sent him to Earth. He is completely human with no powers what so ever,” Liz said.

'What do you mean?" Larek asked.

"No aliens can find him. He is as human as the Evans, Parkers, Whitmans, Amy and Jim. He has no memory of anything," Liz said.

"How did you know about our parents?" Alex asked.

"I have my ways. Don't worry about it," Liz said.

"Why do you want the princess to get close to Kivar?"Isabel asked.

"We're trying to see if we can find out any info about what Kivar is up to," Serena said.

"Oh boy this should be fun," Liz said.

"Princess, you need to be ready. You never know what you could find out," Larek said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Sometimes I wish Kivar would just die," Liz said.

"Why are you talking bad about him?" Serena asked.

"Why? Kivar has been trying to feel me up and his hands are always trying to go up my dress. Plus he tries to give me hickeys," Liz said.

"Oh wow," Kyle said.

"Shut up Kyle, Tess said.

"I didn't know that. Wait, why besides that don't you want to be alone with him?" Larek asked.

"Larek! Kivar could rape me if we are alone. And If he touches me that way he will lose his fingers," Liz said.

"Larek, I think she is serious about Kivar losing his fingers," Serena said.

"At least someone agrees, Larek," Liz said.

Liz looked at Larek and saw he was up to something else. Liz watched as Larek put his hand to his head. That is when Liz knew that it was not Larek in the room with them. It was someone else that was not Larek. Liz started to walk away. Larek turned and looked at Liz.

"Where do you think you're going, Princess?" Larek asked.

"I um, need to talk to Michael for a sec in private, please?" Liz asked.

"Um sure," Michael said.

"Come on. Um, Max can you get everyone to stay here please?" Liz asked.

"Um sure," Max said.

Liz and Michael walked in Liz's room. Liz shut the door and turned and looked at Michael. Michael looked at Liz.

"Um, what do you need to talk about?" Michael asked.

"Do you trust me?" Liz asked.

"I guess, why?" Michael asked.

"Grab my hand and you will find out the truth," Liz said.

"Um OK," Michael said.

Liz and Michael put hand in hand and closed their eyes. When they closed their eyes they saw each other from 6 years old till now. Michael and Liz opened their eyes and took a step back looking at each other.

"Liz? Is that really you?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, it’s me, Michael," Liz said.

Michael walked up to Liz and grabbed her. He gave her a big hug. After the hug Michael and Liz looked at each other.

"What is going on? And why did you need to talk to me?" Michael asked.

"I can't tell you everything just yet. And the reason I needed to talk to you is I think Larek is not Larek," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I know how Larek acts and it is not Larek," Liz said.

"What do you want to do?" Michael asked.

"Keep your eyes open and when it's time we will get him and find out what is going on," Liz said.

"OK. We better get out there before they wonder," Michael said.

"Yeah, you’re right," Liz said.

Michael and Liz walked out of the room and saw Larek standing by the window. Serena, Max and friends stayed across the room from where Larek was standing.

"Serena, what is going on?" Liz asked.

"Larek was saying that you and Michael are close to being strangers. And that is when everyone tried to calm down," Serena said.

"Serena, you need to stay with me for a couple of nights," Liz said.

"Why, what is going on?" Serena asked.

"Nothing, I just need to talk to you is all," Liz said.

"Um OK, sure," Serena said.

Larek turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Larek.

"I'll talk to you later, sweetie. Princess, can I talk to you for a sec?"Larek asked.

"Um sure," Liz said.

Larek walked up to Liz and pulled her out the door. When they stood out in the hallway Liz and Larek looked at each other.

"What is it, Larek?" Liz asked.

Larek grabbed Liz and pulled her towards him. Larek and Liz looked at each other.

"I know you know who I am. If you say one word to the others I will kill Larek and everyone in the room. You and your people will die," Larek said.

"What do you want from me?" Liz asked.

"You tell them I'm Larek. And we are going to keep with your plans," Larek said.

"Fine. If you hurt Larek, Max, Serena and friends I will you kill you," Liz said.

"Is that a threat?" Larek asked.

"Yes, it is. Now let go of me and leave us alone," Liz said.

Larek let go of Liz's arm and walked away. Liz walked back in the room. Michael and Serena noticed that Liz had a scared look on her face. Michael and Serena walked up to Liz. Liz looked at Michael and Serena.

"What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Michael you need to be on guard and keep everyone safe," Liz said.

"Why, what is happening?" Michael asked.

"Just please be on your guard around the palace and Larek. And keep Max and everyone close and safe," Liz said.

"Liz, what is it?" Serena asked.

"Serena, I don't know how to tell you this,” Liz said.

The vision ended. Everyone looked at each other then looked at Liz. When they looked at Liz they saw she had sweat on her face.

“Liz, are you OK?” Max asked.

“Yeah, I'm fine. Did you get the vision?” Liz asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{Au, CC, Mature}Chapter 75 Pg13 6/10

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 76
“Yes, the vision worked,” Isabel said.

“I can't believe I knew the truth. Why didn't I tell anyone?” Michael asked.

“Michael, we were dealing with skins that look like Larek. And we were trying to figure out how to tell Serena that Larek was not Larek,” Liz said.

“Yeah, it looked like it,” Michael said.

That was where the DVD ended. Max walked up to the DVD player and took the DVD out. He put the DVD in the case and closed it. Max walked up to the box and looked in. He reached in and grabbed the DVD. He turned and looked at everyone.

“This is the last DVD,” Max said as he walked up to the DVD player.

Max put the DVD in the player and took a step back and pushed play. The TV screen was black then all of a sudden they saw Larek.

“Hey, Max, parents and friends, as you know this is Larek. Liz and Serena don't know I have been videotaping them and making copies and sending them to you. Don't tell her if you see us. I have a feeling she will make me sorry. Michael, she has a bad temper like you. Which I guess is normal for a … Oops sorry, can't tell you yet. But when you find out don't go ballistic. Anyway, here are some more videos of all of us. I hope you will like them. I better go. I need to do some things for the wedding. I wish Serena and I could have done what you and Liz did. Bye,” Larek said.

The TV screen went black then they saw a bar. Liz was sitting on the bar wearing short jean shorts with
a tie-dye tube top that showed off her tan skinny stomach. Liz was wearing an auburn wig. Everyone watched as Liz turned and looked at Cal and Ava. They all laughed.

“Liz, did you know Uncle Cal was the one that taught us to slow dance?” Ava asked.

“No way. Cool,” Liz said.

“Yeah, you, Serena and Ava here were easy to teach,” Cal said.

“Good to know,” Liz said.

“So Liz, are you ready to sing?' Ava asked.

“No. Ava, I still have a week or 2 before I start singing,” Liz said.

“I know. But I am happy for you,” Ava said.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

“So how are the dance lessons going with Larek?” Cal asked.

“Don't ask,” Liz said.

“How much has he learned so far?” Ava asked.

“He knows how to slow dance. The only problem we have is dance music. I never thought it would be this hard to teach him for his wedding. But it is kinda fun too,” Liz said.

“That’s good,” Cal said.

“Liz, are we still on for Serena’s party the night before the big day?” Ava asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“Great. I can't wait,” Ava said.

“What are you girls up to?” Cal asked.

“We are having a girl party in the apartment. While you and Greg do something for Larek,” Liz said.

“But... Do I have too?” Cal asked.

“Yes,” Liz and Ava said.

“Fine,” Cal said.

“Hey, where are Larek and Serena anyway?” Liz asked.

“Looking for someone to marry them,” Ava said.

“What? They haven't done that yet,” Liz said.

“No, they haven't. They still don't know where they are going to get married,” Ava said.

“Great. Now there is more stress,” Liz said.

“Tell me about it,” Ava said.

“I have an idea. I need to make a few calls I'll be right back,” Cal said.

Liz and Ava watched as Call walked up to the stage and started to make calls. Liz and Ava turned and looked at each other.

“I wonder what he is up to.” Liz said.

“I don't know. But I guess we will have to wait and see,” Ava said.

“Yeah, I agree. Where are Greg and Ricky?” Liz asked.

“Oh, I didn't tell you. Greg and Ricky went shopping for new clothes and to get something for fall break,” Ava said.

“Are you spending fall break with Greg and Ricky?” Liz asked.

“Maybe,” Ava said.

“Great. I can't wait,” Liz said.

“I know. Me too. I hope it will be fun,” Ava said.

“I can't believe Halloween is in a month. I wonder what Ricky is going to dress up as,” Liz said.

“I know. I hope it is something cute,” Ava said.

They both turned and saw Cal walking back to them. Cal walked up and stood next to them.

“I have some things set up. Now all they have to do is pick a day,” Cal said.

“What did you do?” Liz asked.

“You will find out soon,” Cal said.

“Cal,” Liz and Ava said.

Right at that moment Serena and Larek walked into the club and saw Liz, Cal and Ava sitting at the bar.
Serena and Larek walked up them. Liz, Cal and Ava turned and looked at them. They all stood face to face.

“So how did it go?” Liz asked.

“We found a preacher who would marry us. We just have to find a place,” Serena said.

“That is great,” Liz said.

“Yeah, but we have to pay the preacher $150.00,” Larek said.

“That doesn't seem bad,” Ava said.

“So have you guy set a date for your wedding?” Liz asked.

“No, not yet,” Serena said.

“So, what is going on?” Larek asked.

“Greg and Ricky are shopping. Liz and I were talking about your wedding,” Ava said.

“And I was talking to a friend about some things to do with work,” Cal said.

“I wonder what Greg and Ricky went shopping for?” Larek asked.
“Who knows? But they should be back soon,” Liz said.

“Good,” Serena said.

A few hours later Greg and Ricky walked into the club. Ricky ran up to Liz. Liz picked Ricky up and hugged him.

“Guess what, Aunty Liz?” Ricky asked.

“What is it, Ricky?” Liz asked.

“Daddy bought me a costume for Halloween. And guess what else? Daddy said we are going to have a Halloween party. Isn't that right, Daddy?” Ricky asked.

“Yes, we will have a Halloween party. The kids’ party will be from 6:00p.m till 8:00p.m. Then the adults will have an adult party from 9:00p.m till 11:00p.m. So everyone here needs to get 2 costumes. One for the kids’ party and one for adults’ party,” Greg said.

“OK. We girls can go shopping tomorrow. What do you say?” Serena asked.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Ava said.

“OK,” Liz said.

“Good, and while the girls are shopping we guys are going to do some things for the party,” Greg said.

“Does that include me?” Cal asked.

“Yes,” Greg said.

“What?” Why do I need to go? I work for a living,” Cal said.

“Cal, I know you got some ideas for the party,” Greg said.

“Yeah, that I true,” Cal said.

Liz, Ava and Serena looked at each other and smiled. Then they turned and looked at Greg, Larek and Cal.

“Do you have an idea what you want?” Cal asked.

“No. Something not scary for the kids’ party. But for the adults scary. OK?” Greg asked.

“Sure, I know. I know what to do. I better go. I need to talk to some people. When are both parties?” Cal asked.

“The parties will be in 3 weeks. I hope that gives you plenty of time,” Greg said.

“It will. See everyone later,” Cal said before leaving the club.
“Aunty, why was Uncle Cal grinning like that for?” Ricky asked.

“Um. He is going to help your dad with the Halloween party’s sweetie,” Liz said.

“Cool,” Ricky said.

“Aunty, can I go with you when you go shopping for your costume?” Ricky asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{AU, CC,Mature} Chapter 76 Pg14 7/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 77
“Yes, you can come with us when we go get our costumes,” Liz said.

“Yay, yay, yay,” Ricky said.

“Ricky, what are you going to be?” Serena asked.

“I'm going to go as a wizard,” Ricky said.

“A wizard?” Ava asked.

“Yeah, a person that does magic. Cool, huh?” Ricky asked.

“Yes, that is very cool. Ricky, did you do your homework?” Liz asked.

“I did my homework before Daddy took me to get my costume,” Ricky said.

“Good. Now why don't you go and get cleaned up,” Serena said.

“Yes, Aunty Serena,” Ricky said.

Liz set Ricky down. Everyone watched as Ricky ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up. After Ricky was gone Liz turned and looked at Greg.

“Why did he want to be a wizard?” Liz asked.

“Because he wants powers,” Greg said.

“Great. He can't tell anyone about his powers,” Serena said.

“I know that. I talked to him. And he told me he has not told anyone. So I think we may be safe,” Greg said.

“I hope so,” Larek said.

“So what has been going on while we were gone?” Greg asked.

“Nothing. Everything has been going good,” Ava said.

“Ava, will you be my date to the Halloween parties?' Greg asked.

“Yes. But I want you to know I want to spend time with my cousin Liz, too,” Ava said.

“I understand. And Liz can hang out with us too,” Greg said.

“Great,” Liz said.

“Serena, will you be my date to the Halloween parties?” Larek asked.
“Yes. But you should know I will want to hang out with Liz and Ava,” Serena said.

“I understand,” Larek said.

“Great,” Ava said with a smile on her face.

Liz turned to get her a drink. As she was drinking her water she looked up in the mirror. When Liz looked in the mirror that is when Liz had a vision. As Liz was having a vision she dropped her drink. Ava turned and looked at Liz and realized that she was having a vision.

“Guys, Liz is having a vision,” Ava said.

“What?” Serena asked.

“Look, Liz is having a vision,” Ava said.

Larek, Serena, Greg and Ava all looked at Liz and realized that she was having a vision. A few minutes later Liz came out of the vision she turned and looks at Serena, Larek, Ava and Greg.

“Liz, sweetie, what is wrong?” Serena asked.

“We need to have a meeting with Max, parents and friends tonight,” Liz said.

“Liz, what did you see?' Ava asked.

“I need to talk to Max, parents and friends,” Liz said.

“Is it good or bad?” Serena asked.

“It is bad. I need to talk to Max, parents and friends,” Liz said.

“We'll dream walk them tonight,” Ava said.

“Greg, will you and Ricky be there too?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Greg said.

“Thank you,” Liz said.

“We all better go ahead and try to relax. So that way we will be able to talk to Max, parents and friends,” Serena said.

“OK,” Liz said.

“I'm going to go ahead and lock up the place,” Greg said.

“OK,” everyone said.

Everyone watched as Greg walked up to the door and windows and closed and locked them. After everything was locked up Greg walked up to Liz, Larek, Serena and Ava.

“We need to go and lay down. It will be easy that way,” Serena said.

“OK,” everyone agreed.

Everyone walked up the stairs and went to their rooms. When they walked in their rooms they changed and went to lie down on their beds. As everyone lay down they closed their eyes.

Dream Land:
Liz was in the clearing wearing a light green spaghetti strap ankle length dress. Across from her stood Ava and Serena. They were also wearing ankle length dresses while the guys were wearing dark blue jean with white button down shirts. They looked at each other.

“Liz, don't worry they will be here,” Serena said.

“I hope you are right,” Liz said.

“Don't worry, you know they will,” Ava said.

“I hope so,” Liz said.

“Aunty, why am I wearing jeans with a light blue t-shirt?” Ricky asked.

“I don't know, sweetie,” Liz said.

“Aunty, everything is going to be OK,” Ricky said.

“How do you know, sweetie?” Ava asked.

“Because you can feel it,” Ricky said.

“Can feel what?” A voice asked.

Liz and friends turned and saw Max, parents and friends standing across from them. Liz walked up to Max, parents and friends. She touched each of their hands and saw that it was really them. Liz turned and looked at Serena and the others and nodded their heads. Liz took a step back. She stood between Ava and Serena. Max, parents and friends looked at Liz and friends.

“What is going on?” Max asked.

“Max, sorry I had to make sure it was you,” Liz said.

“It's OK. What is going on?” Michael asked.

“I had a vision. And I got scared for all of you,” Liz said.

“What was the vision?” Isabel asked.

“There is a skin or something coming to see if you are all here,” Liz said.

“Liz, tell us about your vision,” Alex said.

“Max you, parents and friends are somewhere. I don't know where. There is a guy. I don't know who or what he is. But he is in the desert and then he is in Roswell looking for you. He hunts you down. Somehow he finds you and takes you all away to a place where he will torture you till you die a painful death,” Liz said.

“Why is he after us?” Michael asked.

“I don't know,” Liz said.

“Do you know what he wants?” Kyle asked.

“He has orders to try and find you. And if he finds you he will kill you,” Liz said.

“Who gives him the order?” Alex asked.

“Senior Rath and Khivar,” Liz said.

“Liz, don't worry, we will keep an eye out. And we will stay together so no one will be alone,” Jim Valenti said.

I hope so, Jim. The person they are sending has killed a dozen people,” Liz said.

“Besides all that are you doing OK?” Max asked.

“Yes, I'm fine. I just wish Senior Rath and Khivar were dead already,” Liz said.

“Hopefully they will be,” Serena said.

“How is your memory of your past going? And your memory being on Antar?” Liz asked.

“It is going OK,” Max said.

“Good,” Serena said.

Liz turned and looked at Maria, Tess and Isabel. She saw how they looked sad. Liz walked up to them and reached out her hand and touched them. When she touched their hands Isabel, Maria and Tess could feel how scared and worried she was for them. They tried to send their hopes to her and let Liz know they will be OK. A few seconds later Liz took a step back and looked at Maria, Isabel and Tess.
They looked at her.

“Thanks,” Isabel said.

“Don't worry, OK,” Liz said.

“You don't worry either,” Tess said.
“I'll try. I want you to also know I sent you something through the connection. It is not bad. You may be surprised but it is a good surprise,” Liz said.

"What did you send us,” Maria asked.

“I can't tell you. But all I can say is that it will be a good thing. Just don't scare the guys or the parents with it,” Liz said.

“We promise we won't,” Tess said.

“Good. Have all of you been practicing your powers?” Liz asked.