Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 157 Pg19 4/22/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 158

Vision:
After the door was shut Michael and the group of friends looked at each other then back at the door and then at each other...

"I don't think Max is going to survive this." Kyle said.

"No. I don't think either one is going to live through this!" Alex said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Michael said with a grin.

Right at that moment they heard....

"Liz! Those were my only boxers! Come on!" Max yelled.

"I'll show you come on." Liz yelled.

"I think Max is going to be sorry about something." Alex said laughing.

"Guys this is not funny. If they don't stop this drive before the war then we're dead." Michael said.

"Hey, I forgot, did Zan and the others ever find anything out," Kyle asked.

"I don't know...let’s call them and find out." Michael said.

"Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie we need your help." Maria said.

A few seconds later Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie appeared and looked at Michael and the group.

"So... what's up?" Zan asked.

"Did you find anything while you were at Kivar’s?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, we did. I just thought you might want to wait for Max and Liz," Zan said.

"That could be a problem. Someone made Liz's sex drive go crazy right now." Michael said.

"Meaning what?" Ava asked.

"Meaning Liz and Max are having sex till the drive ends." Alex said.

"Oh, god. No one knows when that could end." Lonnie said.

"Did Max leave the room?" Rath asked.

"Yeah, when Liz was asleep. Max went to get a drink," Isabel said.

"What happened after that?" Rath asked.

"Max was at the door and when the door opened a hand drug Max back into the bedroom." Kyle said.

"And then we heard Max yell that was his last pair of boxers, come on and then Liz yelled I’ll show you come on." Isabel said.

"Why? What is going on?" Alex asked.

"Not sure yet. But I think the sex drive will be ending soon." Zan said.

"Let’s hope it ends before the war." Ava said.

Larek and Serena walked into the room.

"What?" Larek asked.

"Nothing. We're just worried about our friends." Maria said.

"Mom and dad are checking to see how long the drive could last." Serena said.

"I hope they'll find out something soon, because there is no record for a human body to last more than a week under the sex drive spell." Alex said.

"How long has it been?" Rath asked.

"It has been 3 days. I think we are in trouble if we don't do something soon." Maria said.

They were all sitting around talking when they heard a couple of things break in Liz's room. Michael turned and looked at Zan and Rath.

"What the hell just broke?" Michael asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Zan asked.

"Just tell us." Maria said.

"Okay, that was the bed, dresser, the chair and the table next to the bed." Rath said.

"Oh god. They're still at it. This is crazy." Tess said.

"Could they die from this?" Maria asked.

"Yes, it is possible." Zan said.

Right at that moment Senior Rath and Milly appeared and they all looked at each other ...

"How long can this last?" Rath asked.

"This could last up to 2 months, but I talked to a healer. He said we should leave them alone." Senior Rath said.

"That is just great. What do we do in the meantime while our friends are in danger of screwing themselves to death?" Michael asked.

"Your friends are not in danger. They will be fine." Senior Rath assured Michael.

"Do you promise they'll be safe?" Serena asked.

"Yes I promise." Senior Rath.

"Fine if anything happens to them then you will answer to all of us." Michael said.

"We promise. They will be fine," Milly said.

"What do we do until they come out?" Isabel asked.

"You will train for the war while they are occupied and until they come out." Senior Rath said.

"Fine." Tess said.

"Rath, Zan, Ava, Lonnie and Milly you keep training the girls. I'm going to teach the guys a few tricks. Let’s go to the field." Senior Rath said.

They broke up into groups. Everyone was blasting and throwing things. The girls were using their mind powers, blasts and shields and were also learning to stick fight, box, Karate and sword fighting. While the girls were learning all of that the guys were learning how to fight dirty as they used their powers. The guys even learned how to stick fight, box and karate as well. After everyone practiced for about five hours they all came home and took showers, ate dinner and went to bed.

As the days turned into weeks no one heard nor seen from Max and Liz. Everyone was starting to get worried. It seems that all they did was train and worry about their friends.

Three weeks past

it was night:

Everyone was asleep on the couch and they didn't hear a thing as they slept. Max and Liz opened the door and saw that it was night time. They both looked at each other and then walked into the waiting room and saw their friends were all asleep. Max grabbed Liz's hand and walked back into the bed room and shut the door behind them they walked up to the bed, laid down and they were both asleep a few seconds later.

In the morning:

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room eating breakfast when they saw Max and Liz walk in and Maria stopped eating immediately and looked over at Max and Liz.

"Is it really you?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, it's really us. What day is it?" Max asked.

"Max, I don't know how to say this but to just say it." Michael said.

"Say what? Come on guys what is going on?" Max asked.

"Max, you both have been in your room for three weeks now." Maria said.

"Three weeks?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, it's been three weeks since we saw you both." Tess said.

Liz went pale and looked down. Max looked at Liz and knew something was wrong.

"Liz, what is wrong?" Max asked.

Liz looked at Max and then he saw that she was crying.

"Liz, please tells me what is wrong?" Max asked.

That is when the vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and friends.

“Do you remember that?” Philip asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 158 Pg19 4/24/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 159

“Yes I remember,” Max and friends said.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV. When they looked at the TV they saw another vision.

Vision:

"Max, do you remember when I said something was going to happen?" Liz asked.

"Um, yeah. What about it?" Max asked.

"Max, something really is going to happen." Liz said.

"Do you know what is going to happen, or to whom, or where it will happen?" Max asked.

"I don't know what it is but everyone except me, Larek, Serena and the ghosts are involved." Liz said.

"Do you know where it will happen?" Alex asked.

"All I know is that you are in the woods, I think." Liz said.

"Okay...so we need to stay away from the woods. That shouldn't be too hard to do." Michael said.

"Michael, something makes you go into the wood...that’s what scares me." Liz said.

"Liz we are going to be fine. So please stop worrying." Max said...

"You guys, this is something that is going to be hard for you to understand, but you need to know that it's going to happen and there is nothing we can do about it." Liz said.

"So...what? No matter what we do it's going to happen?" Maria asked.

"Yes, it will still happen." Liz said.

"So, no matter what it will happen." Tess said.

"Yes...I'm sorry. Whatever is going to happen it is bad." Liz said.

"We'll just stay here and not go near the woods. That should work." Kyle said.

"Guys something is going to make you go out to the woods. Nothing is going to stop you. You all go to the woods." Liz said.

"Okay. Now this is sounding bad" Alex said.

Max and Liz looked at each other then Liz turned away. Max knew Liz was hiding something when she turned away from him but he didn't know what it could be.

"Liz, can I talk to you for a minute?" Max asked.

"Yeah, sure." Liz said.

Max and Liz walked out onto the balcony and turned toward each other.

“Liz what are you not telling us?" Max asked.

"Max, Kivar is somehow tied into this mess. I don't know how but he is." Liz said.

"Kivar is in this. No wonder you didn't want to tell anyone."

"Max, for some weird reason Kivar scares me. I don't know why but he does." Liz said.

"When did you start feeling this way?" Max asked.

"At the ball, three weeks ago. Something is different. Something dangerous is coming but I don't know what it is."

"Liz. Is that why you seemed so worried?"

"Yes, I'm very worried and I want to stop it from happening."

"Liz don't worry you'll figure it out."

As Max and Liz talked they walked back into the waiting room where their friends were waiting for them.

"I hope you're right because this is driving me crazy." Liz said.

"Liz, stop worrying about it. It will come to you." Maria said.

"So what is everyone doing today?" Max asked.

"We will probably be training again today." Michael said.

"Wow that doesn't seem like very much fun." Max said.

"It's never fun... all I know for sure is we train for six hours a day." Tess said.

"Okay, now that is bad." Liz said.

"It is. Senior Rath and Milly want us to be ready," Alex said.

"Question... where is Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie?" Liz asked.

"They are either hiding or they are trying to figure out what they got from Kivar." Kyle said.

"Why would they be hiding?" Max asked.

"Oh... because Senior Rath got mad when Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie were teaching the girls how to fight dirty." Isabel said.

"I think that's crazy." Michael said.

"I think it's great, that way no one will know what the girls are up to." Liz said.

"You would think that." Michael said sarcastically.

"What does that mean?" Liz asked.

"It means that it could be dangerous. And you girls could get hurt." Michael said.

"Michael, we know how to protect ourselves." Maria said.

"Yeah, But you could still end up hurt." Michael said.

"Michael we can handle ourselves. You need to stop worrying." Liz said.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." Michael said.

"We don't want or need to hear it." Maria said.

"Is this all that has happened?" Liz asked.

"Yes. Plus Michael and Maria have not stopped arguing." Tess said.

"Now that doesn't sound good." Max said.

"Tell us about it. We had to stand between them and everything to get them to stop fighting." Alex said.

All of a sudden Liz got a weird feeling and she turned and walked towards the balcony. When she got onto the balcony she looked towards the woods and that's when the feeling got stronger.

Meanwhile in the waiting room:

Everyone was trying to talk at the same time and no one noticed that Liz had walked away and Max was trying to calm everyone down. Finally when the talking stopped they all turned and looked t Max.

"Max what is wrong?" Isabel asked.

"Where did Liz go?" Max asked

Maria and Tess looked around and then they saw her on the balcony.

"There she is?" Tess and Maria said pointing to the balcony.

They all turned and saw Liz on the balcony looking towards the woods and Max started to walk towards Liz when all of a sudden he couldn't move, he felt as if he was being held back.

Meanwhile on the balcony:

Liz had her eyes closed and she was concentrating on the woods and when she did that she understood the woods and her people. She was talking to the people through her mind. She was telling them about her feelings and what had happened and the people were telling her they were ready to fight with her when the war came. No matter what...they would never leave her nor her friends sides.

*~*~*

Serena and Larek walked in and noticed a change they walked toward everyone and the entire group turned and looked at Larek and Serena.

"What is going on?" Max asked.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone turned and looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do.

“Let’s take a break and clean up this mess. Before we watch the rest of the DVD OK,” Jeff said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 159 Pg20 4/28/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 160

A few minutes later everyone came back into the living room. Max pushed the play button and the DVD started to play again. As they looked at the TV everyone saw another vision.

Vision:

Serena and Larek walked in and noticed a change they walked toward everyone and the entire group turned and looked at Larek and Serena.

"That is what we were about to ask you." Serena said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Well um, something changed when we walked in." Serena said.

"Something strange is going on here." Max said.

"Why? What is going on?" Serena asked.

"First of all Liz is telling us that we're in danger in the woods. And then all of a sudden I can't get to Liz. Something is blocking me." Max said.

"Okay, so Liz saw you all in danger in the woods. Okay... that's really bad and what do you mean you can't get to Liz?" Serena asked.

"Something is stopping me from going outside." Max said.

Maria and Tess turned and looked out on the balcony and they saw Liz floating a few inches off the ground. They turned and looked at each other then looked at Liz. That is when they noticed Liz's gown was changing from a dark blue to a green then back to dark blue again.

"Um, guys you need to come and see this?" Maria and Tess said as one.

They turned and saw that Max and everyone else was still talking with Serena and Larek so Tess and Maria looked at each other and then turned and looked at their friends again.

"Guys!" Maria and Tess yelled.

Max and the others turned and looked toward Tess and Maria.

"What?" Max yelled

"Look!" Tess and Maria yelled as they pointed to Liz.

When they all turned and saw Liz floating a few inches from the ground they were all surprised, worried and shocked. No one knew what to say or do. Max turned and looked at Serena and asked in shock...

"What is that? What the hell is happening with Liz?"

"I don't know, I've never seen nor heard of this happening before." Serena said.

A few minutes later Liz touched the ground and she smiled and looked towards the woods. She raised her hand and a clear ball appeared and rested in her hand, she smiled, kissed the ball and blew it towards the woods. She watched as it floated into the woods and disappeared. She turned and that is when everything became clear, she lifted her head and looked up towards the sky and smiled. Then she walked towards the door and when she waved her hand over the door the door opened by itself. Liz walked into the room and right at that moment Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie appeared and when they looked at Liz they too noticed the change.

"Oh god. She did it." Ava said.

Ava walked up to Liz and smiled and Liz smiled back at her.

"So you did it?" Ava asked.

"Um, yeah. How did you know?" Liz asked.

"I can sense it and I also know what it means to you and Serena." Ava said.

"What do you mean you know what it means to me and Serena?" Liz asked.

"Liz, it means that you have been and will be a princess of the woods. It was you and your sister Serena that are the princesses of the woods until your deaths," Ava said.

"Oh, wow," Liz said.

"So... did you?" Ava asked.

"Um, I did. I talked to the people of the woods. They said they would keep everything safe and they promise to keep Max and the others safe from danger." Liz said.

"That's great that they're helping but what just happened?" Alex asked.

"I talked to the people of the woods and asked them to keep you safe if you go into the woods and also asked them if they will fight with us when the war comes and they said they will." Liz said.

"Okay...that is great and all but why were you floating a few inches off the floor?" Maria asked.

"Oh they wanted to talk and give me something, something that I have to share with my sister." Liz said.

"What do you mean you have to share with me?" Serena asked.

"Come here and you'll find out." Liz said with a smile on her face.

Liz and Serena walked up to the center of the room, they reached out to each other and held hands and as they held hands they closed their eyes. As they were doing this they felt each other’s power to call on wind, earth, water and fire. When they found out what they needed to know they let go of each other’s hands and looked at each other.

"Serena do you feel it?" Liz asked.

Serena looked at Liz and then looked around the room and back at Liz again.

"Yes, I feel it... it feels different but a good different." Serena said.

"Liz, Serena, are you okay?" Michael asked.

"We feel great. Now I understand why it's a different power. But it is a good power." Liz said.

"Okay, so everything is normal right?" Zan asked.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at Zan and he had a weird look on his face as Liz and Serena smiled.

"Oh, god. You wouldn't! Come on that was a long time ago." Zan said as he backed away.

"You didn't think we would forget did you?" Liz and Serena asked.

"Yes. I was hoping. It was Rath's idea too." Zan said.

"We're going to get back at you two; you didn't think you would get away with what you did, did you?" Liz said.

"We told you we were sorry." Zan said.

"Should we?" Liz asked Serena with a grin on her face.

"Yes... let’s." Serena said, smiling just as broad as Liz.

Liz and Serena closed their eyes and moved their fingers in front of them and wiggled them. As they were wiggling their fingers everyone noticed something changed and they didn't know what it was. Rath and Zan looked at Liz and Serena and knew they were going to pay for what they had done. All of a sudden a gust of wind blew into the room and everyone grabbed each other and was holding onto each other as the wind kept blowing. Ava, Larek and Lonnie all smiled as they saw Rath and Zan getting very scared.

A few minutes later the wind stopped and everyone started looking around and was trying to figure out what just happened.

"Um, what was that?" Alex asked.

"I don't know but I'm glad that it's over." Kyle said.

"I'm glad that it's over too. Is everyone okay?" Max asked.

"Yeah we're all fine. What about Liz and Serena?" Michael asked.

"I don't know I can't see them?" Alex said.

"Liz, Serena where are you?" Max asked.

A few seconds later Liz and Serena appeared with smiles on their faces.

"You called?" Liz asked.

"Where were you two?" Max asked.

"Max we're fine. Don't worry. But you're cute when you look worried." Liz said.

"Liz what happened? And where did you go?" Max asked.

Liz and Serena both looked at Max and smiled.

That is where the vision ended and everyone turned to look at Max.

“Max, why were Liz and Serena smiling like that?” Nancy asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 160 Pg20 5/3/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 161

“I have a feeling you find out here in a few minutes,” Max said.

Everyone turned to look at the TV. When they looked at the TV they had a vision.

Vision:

"Okay...what are the smiles about? Come on, tell me what just happened and where did you go?" Max asked angrily.

Liz walked over to Max and stood in front of him, she reached out and touched his hands and pulled them between them. She then reached into the bag at her side, opened it and took out a leaf. She put the leaf into Max's hand and as they looked at each other Liz smiled and then kissed Max. After the kiss she pulled back and looked t Max.

"Liz?" Max asked.

She smiled, then grabbed Max and gave him a kiss that left him breathless. When she pulled away she saw a shocked look on Max's face.

"Uh, can someone please tell us what is going on?" Kyle asked.

Liz opened Max's hand and they looked down and saw that the leaf had turned into a crystal he looked up at Liz and saw that she was looking at him.

"Oh God Liz!" Max said.

"Max... don't worry. Everything is great and nothing is going to change that." Liz said.

"Liz, you know I love you. Are you okay? Are you in pain?"

"And I love you Max, I'm fine and there is no pain."

"Liz, what about Zan and Rath? What do we do about them?" Serena asked.

"Oh, yes. I have something planned for Zan, Rath and Larek." Liz said.

"What? What have I done?" Larek asked in a scared voice.

"Larek, I think you need to know what your wife is going through, so from now until we return you are going to feel everything she feels." Liz said as he snapped her finger.

"Did you really do it?" Serena asked.

"Yes. He is going to feel everything you feel from now on, even when you're on your time of the month." Liz said.

"Cool. What about Zan and Rath?" Serena asked.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at Rath and Zan then they looked at each other then smiled. They snapped their fingers at Rath and Zan and a few seconds later Liz and Serena started laughing. When they tried to sit down they fell to the floor laughing. Max and the rest of the group looked from Liz, to Serena, to Zan and then Rath.

"What is so funny?" Max asked.

"Max, what we did to them is more payback, revenge." Serena said.

"Okay what did you both do to them?" Michael asked.

"Something they are going to have to deal with." Liz said.

"Okay Rose, I know what I did was wrong but I told you the truth. That should have counted for something." Zan said as he stood up.

"You're wrong. I can't believe you had a room full of naked women in your bed. And you were sleeping with them while you were trying to woo me. Oh, I forgot, you get this too." Liz said.

Liz walked up to Zan and punched him and then kicked him. She kept hitting and kicking him until Max pulled her away.

"I told you I was sorry. Please remember, you did forgive me at some point." Zan begged.

Liz stepped away from Max and walked up to Zan, she bent down and touched his face and they looked at each other...

"Yes. I do remember, it took me a month, but I finally forgave you. You know I almost sent a guard to run you off after our fight." Liz said.

"I'm glad you didn't. I'm glad I had a past with you." Zan said.

"Yes, there were some good times and bad times as well but still a past. And I'm glad I kept you around." Liz said.

"Max is your future now, the future I hoped to have given you if we had lived and won the war. He'd better be good to you or he will have to answer to me." Zan said.

"Max is just like you. He is headstrong, bossy and very protective of our group. Zan, I have a question for you?"

"What?"

"I can't ask it now, but very soon I will." Liz said.

"Okay, I'll wait until you're ready." Zan said.

"Thanks." Liz said.

Liz closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them she walked over to Zan and Rath and whispered something in their ears. When she took a step back Zan and Rath turned and vanished into the wall. She then turned and walked up to Max and stood next to him while Max watched her.

"What is wrong?" Max asked.

"I asked Zan to go and get the box. I want to find out what is in it." Liz said.

"That sounds like a plan," Max said.

"Thanks." Liz said.

"I just hope we'll be able to find out what Kivar is up to." Max said.

"That's what I'm hoping for too." Liz said with a worried look on her face.

"Liz, why are you worried?" Max asked.

"I'm worried about what is going to make you go out to the forest." Liz said.

"Liz, look at me, I promise you nothing will make us go into the woods."

"I'm going to hold you to that." Liz said.

Right at that moment Zan appeared and looked at Max and Liz.

"I'm back." Zan said.

Liz and Max turned toward Zan's voice.

"Did you and the others open the box yet?" Liz asked.

"No. We were waiting for you. Are you ready?" Zan asked.

"Yes, let’s do it." Liz said.

She reached out and took the box from Zan and when she touched the box she had a vision.

Vision:

Kivar touching the box. He looked at the box with a smile on his face.

"Soon Larek's cousins will be out of the way. And Princess Liz will be mine and mine alone." Kivar said as he touched the box.

Vision ended:

Liz pulled her hand away and looked at the box. Max and Zan noticed the way she reacted.

"Liz what's wrong?" Zan asked.

"I just had a vision." Liz said.

"What was the vision about?" Max asked.

"Kivar has something planned." Liz said.

"Well we already guessed that." Zan said.

"No, you don't understand, Kivar wants Larek's cousins out of the way." Liz said.

"Why would he want that?" Max asked.

"Because he wants you out of the way so he can get to me." Liz said.

"There's no way that is going to happen." Max said.

"I know that but that is what Kivar wants." Liz said.

"Well Kivar can't have what he wants." Max said.

That is where the vision ended before anyone could saw anything they saw another vision.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 161 Pg20 5/6/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 162

Vision:

"Liz you'd better look at this?" Alex said.

Liz and Max turned and looked in the box and what they saw was a crystal ball... Liz reached in the box and touched it. As she touched the ball a bright light appeared...she closed her eyes and got a vision...she saw what Kivar was planning and then, after that she had a vision of what was to come. A couple of minutes later she opened her eyes and noticed everyone looking at her.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"Oh god. I'm going to be sick." Liz said before running to the bathroom.

Max tried to follow, but she shut and locked the bathroom door. Max and everyone else heard Liz throwing up and Max turned and looked at the others in despair.

"What the hell just happened?" Michael asked.

"I don't know but whatever she saw it must have been bad." Max said.

"Yeah, it must have been REALLY bad." Alex said.

"Hey...just leave her alone. She'll tell us when she comes out." Serena said.

"I hope your right." Max said.

Everyone walked out of Liz's bedroom and walked into the waiting room where they all sat down and waited for Liz to come out. A couple of hours later Liz walked into the waiting room where she found everyone waiting for her...they all turned and looked at her.

"Liz what did you see?" Tess asked anxiously...

"Uh, I saw death and destruction. And I know what Kivar plans for Antar and Earth." Liz said.

"What do you mean 'plans' for earth?" Kyle asked.

"Let's just say that what Kivar has planned is crazy." Liz said.

"Wait what does he have planned for here and earth?" Michael asked.

"Uh, he wants Larek's cousins." Liz said.

"What do you mean he wants us?" Maria asked.

"Maria you are in his way for what he wants." Liz said.

"You mean he wants you." Isabel said.

"Yes." Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz got a weird look on her face. Then she smiled.

"Why is Liz smiling again? And why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Alex said.

"Let's just say we have a few tricks of our own that will drive Kivar crazy." Liz said with a smile.

"Liz, tell us?" Larek asked.

"Larek, what you have planned for after the war, keep them. Maria, do you still have that thing I asked you to carry with you?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, I always carry it with me." Maria said.

"Do you have it?" Liz asked.

"Um, yeah." Maria said.

Good can I see it?" Liz asked.

Maria reached in her pocket and grabbed a silver item and handed it to Liz. Liz opened it and the silver turned into a rock. She laid it in the palm of her hand and then took a knife and made a tiny slit in her finger. After she did that and her finger started to bleed she then put her bloody finger on the silver rock and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw a silver bat.

"What is the bat for?" Michael asked.

"Michael, remember when you saw I was grabbing for something that one night?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Michael asked.

"It was for this. A friend from here visited me once and gave me this. The friend said it could be used as a weapon. Ever since that night Maria has been holding this for me." Liz said.

"Wait, when was Michael at your place?" Max asked.

"What was Michael doing at your place?" Maria asked.

"Let's not talk about that right now." Michael said.

Everyone looked at Liz and Michael, especially Max and Maria.

"Who gave this to you?" Larek asked.

"Sorry I can't tell you. All I can say is a friend." Liz said.

"Liz what do you have planned for Kivar?' Zan asked.

"Oh let’s just say we are going to have some fun. But it's going to be our kind of fun." Liz said.

"What does that mean?" Rath asked.

"Rath... you, Max, Michael and Zan are going to hate it." Liz said.

"Well...let’s just say that when we do things we make people shocked and mad." Liz said.

"Liz what do you have planned?" Larek asked.

"Put it this way; remember what Serena and I did when you made us really mad." Liz said.

It took Larek a few seconds and when he realize what Liz meant he looked at Liz and Serena with a scared look on his face.

"Oh God no! Anything but that!" Larek said.

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"Oh Larek here was being a jerk and making us mad by saying some things we didn't like so we sort of used our powers on him. By the time we were finished with him it took four healers to fix him." Serena said.

"Yeah and I learned never to piss Liz and Serena off again." Larek said.

"Liz when you said Kivar has plans for here and earth what did you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Kivar is going to try to lure you into the woods where he will have a trap set for all of you. Then after he gets all of you he will take you to where he lives. After that Kivar will have a gathering and he will kill all of you then a couple of days later the war will start." Liz said.

"What about Earth? What does Kivar have planned for Earth?" Isabel asked.

"Well, he, um, how do I say this?" Liz asked.

"Just tell them?" Larek said.

"Tell us what?" Max asked.

"Okay. Um, Kivar thinks my husband is on earth." Liz said.

"But he isn't. He is standing right here." Max said.

"Well we know that, but he doesn't know that." Liz said.

"Oh, okay, so?" Isabel said.

"What has Kivar been talking to you about?" Tess asked.

"Kivar has been telling me that my husband is cheating on me and I tell him he isn't, but Kivar is playing the "how do you know" card." Liz said.

"And what do you tell him?" Michael asked.

That is where the vision ended. Before anyone could say anything everyone saw another vision.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 162 Pg20 5/8/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 163

Vision:

"I told him that my husband would never cheat on me." Liz said.

"And what did he say?" Kyle asked.

"Well he kept asking me how would I know and I told him that we have trust and faith in each other." Liz said.

"And let me guess, he keeps bringing it up every time you are together." Rath said.

"Yeah, he does... but I keep changing the subject when he brings it up." Liz said.

"Liz, he is trying to get you to lose faith and it's not working but he keeps on trying." Rath said.

"I know that." Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Zan looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Liz...just what are the things that are supposed to happen before the war?" Zan asked.

"Why? And don't say you can't tell me why." Liz said.

"Because if we know what is going to happen maybe we can make it work in our favor." Zan said.

"Zan, Liz and I are going to have our fun, please don't try to stop us." Serena said.

"Yeah, you can have your fun while we try to get things to go our way. So tell us what is going to happen." Zan said.

"All I know is that for some reason Serena, Larek and I are gone. Then he somehow lures Max and the others out to the woods where he traps them and then he has a gathering and kills them." Liz said.

"Okay, so we have to figure out what to do?" Ava said.

Liz had a smile on her face as she turned to Serena and Larek. Then she looked at the ghosts and her friends.

"Don't worry, I've got something planned." Liz said.

"What do you have planned?" Max asked.

"Just wait and see." Liz said.

"Okay, now back to the original subject, what was the second thing?" Rath asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that a couple of days later the war starts." Liz said.

"You know this is going to be crazy until the war." Alex said.

"We know that. But I saw that we need to train, plan and be ready for the war." Zan said.

"Don't worry, Liz and I have something planned." Serena said.

"Serena what are you up to?" Liz asked.

"Come on we've got to go. Ava, can you please come with us?" Serena asked.

"What? Why?" Ava asked.

"Of course you will." Serena said as she dragged Liz and Ava out of the room.

They left all of the others in a total state of confusion.

"What was that all about?" Max asked.

"I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about it though." Larek said.

"You always get a bad feeling when it comes to Liz and Serena." Rath said.

"Yeah, But have I ever been wrong?" Larek asked.

"No you've never been wrong." Rath said.

"Why do you say that?" Max asked.

"Max, your wife has surprises that will actually shock you." Zan said.

"Okay, Like what?" Max asked.

"No... I'm not going to tell you, you'll l have to wait and see for yourself." Larek said.

Meanwhile:

In the ballroom Liz and Serena closed their eyes trying to call on their alien sides. When they finally got in touch with their alien side they called on their powers. When their powers came to them they passed out. As the minutes ticked away Ava was getting more and more worried. She closed her eyes and called for Lonnie to come and help because she didn't know what to do or how to fix it.

Meanwhile in Liz's waiting room Lonnie was talking to Rath and suddenly she stopped and had a weird look on her face...

"Lonnie, what is it?" Rath asked.

"Something is wrong. I ...I've got to go." Lonnie said.

"What's wrong?" Larek asked.

"Something happened. I've got to go, they need me." Lonnie said.

"Who needs you?" Zan asked.

"You already know. Bye." Lonnie said before disappearing.

After Lonnie disappeared that is when Zan and Rath knew who Lonnie was talking about.

"Oh God." Rath and Zan said aloud together.

"What?" Max asked.

"Liz and Serena," Zan said.

"What about Liz and Serena?" Michael asked.

"Something happened," Rath said.

"Where are they? Let’s go find them." Maria said.

Come on, let’s go." Larek said.

Everyone in the entire group set out to find them...Rath and Zan got a feeling where they were so they took the lead. Zan and Rath ran down the hallway with everyone following them and then they turned left and ran down another hallway. They all stopped when they got to the ballroom door where they heard Ave practically screaming...

"Liz, Serena, please wake up?" Ava begged.

"Ava calm down they'll be fine." Lonnie said.

"How do you know that?" Ava asked.

"I don't, but we've got to believe it." Lonnie said.

"God the guys will go crazy when they find out about this."Ava said.

"When we find out about what?" Zan asked.

Ava and Lonnie turned and saw Zan, Rath and the entire body of friends following them.

"Liz and Serena called on their alien sides and their powers and now they are somehow passed out." Ava said.

"Did you try and wake them up." Larek asked.

"Of course...but they aren't responding." Lonnie said.

Max ran up to Liz and touched her cheek and he felt Liz's power.

"Liz, please wake up? I need you here with me." Max said.

Max looked at Liz and then he leaned down and kissed her. At first nothing happened then she started to return his kiss, while they were kissing Liz pulled Max closer to her and Max pulled away and saw Liz looking at him, they both smiled at each other.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again," Max said.

"Okay. So what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"Lonnie came here. So we followed her." Max said.

"You know that is not a very nice thing to do." Liz said.

"I know. But I was worried about you." Max said.

"That is sweet but as much as I love this I need to get up," Liz said.

"Yeah we'd better get off the floor." Max said.

Max stood up and reached his hand down for Liz and she put her hand in his and he pulled Liz to her feet. When Liz stood up she saw Serena and Larek standing next to them.

After the vision the TV went black. Everyone turned and looked at each other.

“All I think anyone can say is wow,” Jim said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 163 Pg20 5/12/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 164

Max and everyone turned to look at the TV. When they turned to look at the TV everyone had another vision.

Vision:

"What did you and Serena do?" Larek asked.

"Larek honey we called on our powers and our alien side." Serena said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"We wanted to be ready for the war. So we thought this was the best way." Serena said.

"It was a dangerous thing to do. You could have been hurt or worse." Larek said.

"But we are fine. And ready to help." Serena said.

"Well, that's good to know." Larek said.

"Liz and I have a few things to do today." Serena said.

"We do?" Liz asked. She was a little surprised at her sister's remark.

"Yeah, we do. So why don't you go and teach fighting skills in the training room." Serena said to Larek.

"What are you two up to?" Larek asked.

"Nothing to worry about." Serena said.

"Okay. Fine. We'll meet up in Liz's dressing room in an hour." Larek said.

"Fine." Serena said.

As everyone was leaving Max walked up to Liz and gave her a soft and tender kiss and then he walked out the door. Liz turned and looked at Serena...

"Okay, so what are we doing?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking... if they get caught and we have to go and save them just how would we go about that?" Serena answered.

Liz thought about that for a minute and then she remembered what Kivar liked. Liz knew if the guys found out what she was thinking they would be pissed.

"What?" Serena asked as she saw the look on her sister's face...

"I know what we need to do. But first we need to change clothes and learn how to belly dance," Liz said with a great big smile on her face.

"Wait! Seriously! Belly dancing?" Serena looked shocked.

"Yes! We seriously need to learn belly dancing."

"Okay then, let’s change clothes." Serena said.

Liz and Serena snapped their fingers and they were in different clothes immediately. Serena was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt and stretch pants, Liz was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and shorts. Liz turned on the radio, snapped her fingers to get the right music and then the two women started to practice belly dancing.

They moved their bodies to the music, rolling their hips in circles, moving their midriffs up and down and bending their knees to make their movements very suggestive. They raised their arms above their heads in graceful motions and gyrated in circles and laughed at each other as they did so. They started to get the belly dancing down pretty good after a while, their bodies being very fit with all of the physical training they had been doing and after they practiced for quite awhile Liz started to sing Borderline/ Open your heart by Glee. Liz and Serena started to dance and have fun but what Liz and Serena didn't know was Max and Larek were standing in the doorway watching them and after the song the girls smiled and started to dance to the music as it played.

About that time Max walked up to Liz and pulled her towards him and when Liz turned and saw Max they smiled at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to see how you were doing," Max said.

"I'm fine; we are relaxing and playing around." Liz said.

"That's good."

"So how did practice go with you guys?" Liz asked.

"Sore and painful."

"Poor baby. At least you guys will be ready for whatever comes at us." Liz said.

"Yeah, that's the truth." Max said.

"So see." Liz said.

"Are you ready to go back yet?" Max asked.

"Yeah, sure lets go."

When Liz and Max turned to leave they saw Serena and Larek kissing, Max grabbed Liz's hand and pulled her out of the room and walked down the hallway to Liz's rooms. When they got there and opened the door they saw all of their friends fast asleep. Max turned and looked at Liz and said...

"Well I guess this is good night."

"Yeah, I guess." she answered.

"Night," Max said then turned and looked down at Liz and Liz pulled Max by his shirt front towards her and gave him a kiss he would never forget and then looked up at Max...

"Good night." Liz said as she walked into her bedroom and shut the door.

She locked it and went to the bathroom to change clothes and a few minutes later she walked out of the bathroom wearing a slip as a nightgown. She walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back, got in bed and pulled the covers over her.

Meanwhile:

Max laid awake in his bed thinking about the kiss. He didn't know what it was about the kiss that worried him but he knew something was about to happen, he just didn't know what. A few minutes later Max was fast asleep.

The next afternoon:

Liz was dressed in a blue short sleeved gown, she walked out of her room and out onto the balcony and looked towards town and then she looked at the woods. She knew that it would be soon when Max and her friends would leave and then the war would start a couple of days later. Liz closed her eyes and thought of Milly... when Liz sensed her she told her what was going on.

A few minutes later Liz opened her eyes. She was worried about what was to come and how to stop it but what Liz didn't notice was a pair of arms wrapping around her, she knew it was Max.

"What are you doing out here?" Max asked.

"I was just thinking. I told my mom, Milly, about the visions." Liz said.

"What did Milly say?" Max asked.

"She said her and Senior Rath will be able to help when we need it."

"Well, that's good to know."

"Yes. I agree with you there. But Milly and Senior Rath think we need to train with and without powers." Liz said.

"I guess we'd better let Michael and the rest know what Senior Rath and Milly said then." Max said.

"Your way sounds a little better than to just plain ask." Liz said.

"Because we both know how they all are." Max chuckled.

"Come on. We'd better get this over with." He continued...

Max pulled away from Liz and put his hand out to her and she put her hand in his and they walked inside together. They walked into the waiting room only to find that their friends were still asleep. They looked at each other then back at their friends and Liz smiled as she raised her arm. As she did it started to rain in the room and as soon as the water hit Michael and the others they all woke up yelling and then they saw Max and Liz.

"Hey... what's going on?" Alex yelled.

"Guys, Milly and Senior Rath wants us to train till things start happening," Max said.

"Okay. Fine. Let’s start training then." Michael said.

"Really? No joking?" Max asked.
After that the TV screen went black. When it started again everyone had another vision.
Vision:
"Yeah, no joke. We need to be ready," Michael said.

Liz walked up to Michael, laid her hand on his chest over his heart. She closed her eyes and started to whisper something then a few seconds later Liz stepped back and looked up at Michael who in turn looked at Liz, turned and looked around the room and then back at Liz.

"What did you do?" Michael asked.

"You'll know when the time is right." She replied.

"Liz, I'm not joking, what did you do?"

"I can't tell you Michael, you have to wait until the time is right." She told him.

When Serena and Larek walked into the room they saw everyone looking at Liz and Michael and they walked up to them. Liz took notice of Serena and Serena asked her,

"What is going on, Liz?"

"Oh nothing, do you need something?" Liz replied.

"Liz, do you remember that special thing and the training? We are supposed to start that today."

"Oh, right... we'd better go then." Liz said.

Right at that moment Senior Rath and Milly appeared and everyone turned to look at them.

"What is going on today Senior Rath?" Max asked.

"Today Liz, Larek and Serena need to work on whatever it is that they are supposed to do and the rest of you are training." Senior Rath said.

"You know that we know what we need to do so maybe you can stop being a sexist pigheaded asshole and do what you need to do." Liz said.

"You can't talk to me that way." Senior Rath said.

"Guess what? I just did, so deal with it." Liz said.

"I'm your father." Senior Rath said.

"That is a joke! My father, who loves me, is on earth. You are nothing like my father. And I thank God for that." Liz said.

"Why you little...!" Senior Rath said.

"What? Are you going to hit me for telling the truth! Well here's something you should know, I remember our past life and I know what you did?" Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Senior Rath asked.

"Let's just say I know. Come on Serena, Larek lets go." Liz said as she walked past everyone in the room.

Liz, Larek and Serena walked out of the room and down the hallway into a training room. Liz and Serena snapped their fingers and changed clothes, then Liz turned and walked over to the door, raised her hand toward the door and after that she turned and walked up to Larek and Serena.

"Liz what did you do?" Serena asked.

"I just locked the door. That way we can get this finished without anyone walking in on us." She answered.

"I think that's a good idea." Larek said.

"Larek, question? Remember how you were training us before Max and everyone else came?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Larek asked.

"Can you train us again without anyone knowing?" Serena asked.

"Are you sure you girls want to do this?" Larek asked.

"Yes. But we don't want anyone to know what we are doing?" Liz said.

"I agree with Liz. But Larek, we definitely need to keep this a secret," Serena said.

"Fine, it's our secret." Larek said.

"Great. When do we start?" Serena asked.

"We'll start today. I hope Max and the others don't kill me." Larek said.

"Larek, we won't let them. Besides, we asked you to train us." Liz said.

"Yeah, that's true." Larek said.

"So let’s do this." Serena said.

"Okay. Liz, you and I will start first then Serena and I." Larek said.

Liz and Larek both grabbed a stick and started to stick fight. They swung and tried to hit each others' sticks and then Liz turned and tripped Larek. When he fell Liz pointed the stick at Larek's throat and Larek looked up at Liz and said...

"Very good Liz... never let your guard down. And always let them think you will kill them." Larek said.

"Thanks. Let me help you up." And she held her hand out to Larek...

She helped him up and they were face to face once again.

"Okay...now we are going to train with swords, then after that we train with powers. Are you ready?" Larek asked.

"Yes let’s start." Liz said.

Larek walked over to the wall and grabbed 2 swords, walked up to Liz and handed her one. They bowed to each other and took their stance and started fencing, lashing out at each other and stopping their opponent’s advances. They twisted and turned as though they were truly sword fighting and then Liz put her foot out again and tripped Larek once more. After sword fighting for a couple of hours they put the swords away and started to practice with their powers, Larek teaching Liz how to control her power blasts and to bring her shield into force to protect herself from his power blasts. After a couple of hours of training with their powers Larek had Liz and Serena sparring with each other, using Karate and boxing. After that Liz turned on some music and they tried to learn to belly dance.

Meanwhile outside:

Everyone else was still training and they started to work with their powers. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess realized, as they were working together, that their powers were getting much stronger. They could feel it. While these four were training with their powers Alex, Maria and Kyle started to train with sticks and swords and as the training progressed they began to think that they just might win this war. After practicing for a couple of hours the entire group went back to Liz's waiting room and when they walked in they didn't see the other three anywhere so they went to their rooms and took turns taking showers in the two bathrooms they had. After their showers they got dressed and walked into the waiting room where they found that Liz, Larek and Serena had not come back yet. They all walked over to the couches and sat down so they could wait for Liz, Larek and Serena to come back.

They were all worn out from the days training and they soon started to fall fast asleep and the last thing they thought before falling asleep was 'where is Liz?’

4 hours later:

Liz, Larek and Serena walked into the waiting room where they saw Max and the rest of their friends sound asleep on the couch. They looked at their friends and smiled then went to their rooms and showered as well. After Liz had showered and changed her clothes she went to bed and it wasn't but a few minutes later that Liz was fast asleep. As she slept she dreamed about what was to come and how they were going to stop things from happening. Liz also realized that after the war Max and all of her friends were going to go back to Roswell and they were going to return without remembering what happened and who they were. Even Michael was going to forget about Liz and Serena being his sisters. That made Liz cry.

That is when the vision ended and everyone looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do. They just looked at each other then turned away and looked at the TV.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 164 Pg21 5/17/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 165

As everyone turned to look at the TV they watched another vision.

Vision:

In The Morning

After Liz awoke and was dressed she went out to the waiting room and saw that her entire group of friends and her husband were still sleeping...she turned and went back to the bathroom, retrieved a wash cloth and soaked it with ice cold water and went back to the waiting room, walked over to Max and standing over him she positioned the wash cloth over his head and proceeded to wring the cold water out of the cloth all over him. As the water hit Max he opened his eyes and jumped up from his sleeping position and saw Liz smiling at him, he stood to face with her...

"Morning," Liz said with a smile.

"Morning? Is that all you have to say?" Max asked with a scowl...

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked grinning.

"Did you wake me up?" Max asked, still growling...

"No why? And why are you wet?" Liz asked, trying not to laugh.

"Someone or something got me wet, are you sure you didn't wake me up?" Max asked.

"Yes, Max I'm sure I didn't wake you up. I wonder who or what would do that?" Liz said.

"I don't know...so what did you, Larek and Serena do last night?" Max asked.

"Oh, um, we um, trained." Liz stammered...

"Trained?" Max asked.

"Yeah, you know trained. So how was training with Senior Rath?" Liz asked.

"It was very painful." Max said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I think he just wants you guys to be ready." Liz said.

"Yeah I know. But he is getting a lot of people pissed." Max said.

"Max you and the guys need to stay calm... and, I don't know, just try and remind him that you're not his soldiers." Liz said.

"Is that what he thinks?" Max asked.

"Max, he is training you like you are soldiers; he wants you to be prepared for anything that comes along." Liz said.

"Liz, I know he does, but he is pissing people off." Max said.

"I guessed that would happen, I just wondered how long it would take." Liz said.

"Oh, I would say that it started the first day of training," Max said.

"I think you might be right," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max started to ask as he reached out and touched Liz's face.

Liz reached up and touched Max's hand. They both looked at each other, and then Liz pulled her hand away and looked down then back up to Max.

"Liz, when did I stop acting like we were married?' Max asked.

"Oh, I think that was when you got here," Liz said.

"Yeah, I believe that's right."

"What are we going to do about it?"

"I . . . I don't know. I just don't know," Max said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Liz said as she started to feel anger take over...

Liz walked away from Max and walked into her room slamming the door. The slamming of the door woke Michael and everyone else up and when they sat up they saw Max looking at Liz's door.

"What's going on?" Alex asked.

"Um, Liz and I were talking and then she went to her room," Max said.

"No...Tell us the truth Max, what happened? Maria asked.

"Liz and I were talking about our marriage and she asked 'when did it stop feeling like we were married' and we both decided it was when we got here. Then Liz walked away and slammed her bedroom door shut, she has been in there ever since," Max said.

"What are you going to do to fix your marriage?" Maria asked.

"I don't know. But I'll think of something," Max said.

"You'd better! You told us you love Liz so it's time to prove it...you need to fight for her and you need to do it now." Tess said.

"Yeah, I agree with Tess and Maria," Isabel said.

Alex and the other men were shocked that Maria and Isabel agreed with Tess.

Right at that moment Liz started screaming as Larek, Serena and the ghosts all appeared... Serena ran to Liz's room and opened the door... she ran to the bed and found that Liz's eyes were closed...she shook the bed...

"Liz, wake up," Serena yelled.

"No!" Liz yelled.

Liz opened her eyes and saw Serena next to her.

"Liz what's wrong?" Serena said.

"The thing that is supposed to happen in the woods will be really soon," Liz said.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay, we've got a plan," Serena said.

"Yeah I know but it's really scary." Liz said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." Serena said.

"I hope you're right," Liz said.

"You know I am...um, what is going on between you and Max?" Serena asked.

"We were talking and then Max asked me when it seemed like we weren't married. I said when we got here and he agreed. Then I asked how we were going to fix it and Max said he didn't know. After that I came in here and slammed the door shut and laid down," Liz said.

"You and Max will work things out. And everything will be great again,” Serena said.

What Liz and Serena didn't know was that Liz's bedroom door was opened and everyone could hear what was being said.

Back in Liz's room:

"Yeah, I know. But I'm not sure we can. When we go on vacation I think it will be a good idea if Max and I are apart for a while. We both need time to think about things away from each other," Liz said.

"What are you going to think about?" Serena asked.

"If we should be together or not. Because right now we're acting as if we're not married. We are acting like we are friends instead of a married couple," Liz said.

"What about now?" Serena asked.

"Right now we've got a couple of other things to deal with and then there's the war to worry about." Liz said.

"Yeah that's true, hopefully everything will work out," Serena said thoughtfully.

"Who knows how things will work out...we just don't know," Liz said.

"Yeah, that's true. Liz what was the vision about?" Serena asked.

"Max and the others somehow are in the woods; someone catches them and takes them to a castle where I watch them die. Serena I don't want that to happen to them," Liz said.

"Don't worry we won't let that happen." Serena said.

"We need to be ready because after that the war starts..." Liz trailed off...

"I say we are as ready as we will ever be, all we need to do is make Michael majorly pissed off," Serena said.

"Oh I think that should be easy enough to do," Liz said grinning.

"What should be easy to do?" Michael asked.

That is where the vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and friends.

“Do any of you remember this?” Mrs. Whitman asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 165 Pg21 5/20/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 166

“Yes we are starting to remember everything,” Max and friends said.

Everyone turned and looked at each other.

“How about we take a break to go to the bathroom and get drinks and something for lunch,” Jim asked.

“Yeah,” Everyone said.

Everyone stood up and went into different directions. Some went to the bathroom while others went to get drinks and snacks. A few minutes later everyone came back into the living room and sat down. Max grabbed the remote and pushed the play button. When they pushed the play button they saw another vision.

Vision:

Liz and Serena turned and saw Max and Michael standing in the doorway looking at them.

"Um hi," Serena said with a sheepish looking smile on her face...

"What should be easy to do?" Michael asked.

"I told Liz that when you are pissed you seem to fight better, so making you mad should be easy," Serena said.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know, come on Max, we need to practice," Michael said.

Max and Liz looked at each other for a second or two and then Liz walked over to stand before Max...

"You'd better go King, your people need you," Liz said.

"Liz, when this is over can we talk?" Max asked.

"When what is over? The practice or the war," Liz said.

"Liz, I just want to talk to you," Max said.

"We have things to do. So go," Liz said before shutting the door.

After the door was closed Liz walked up to the window and looked out towards the woods. She closed her eyes and called on the people of the woods telepathically and Liz let them know that the kidnapping would happen soon; when the message was over she fainted.

"Liz!" Serena yelled.

Serena rushed to Liz's side, leaned over her and checked to see if she was okay. When she looked up she saw Larek, Max and all of their friends looking at her and Liz.

"What happened?" Larek asked.

"I don't know, but she seems fine. What is happening?" Serena asked.

"I don't know, but she looks okay whatever it is." Larek said.

"Max, check her. See if she is okay," Maria all but begged...

Max went over to Liz to check her out and when he looked at her he saw that her eyes were opened...and then he stood up. They all looked at Max and then at Liz and back to Max again.

"What is wrong with her?" Michael asked.

"Nothing...something is changing in her somehow," Max said.

"What does that mean?" Maria asked.

"It means Liz called on her other powers to help her," Max said.

"What other powers?" Alex asked.

"Her earthly powers... earth, wind, fire and water. Those are the powers she called upon to help her," Max said.

Serena and Larek looked at each other. Then looked at Liz.

"It means that she will be able to call upon anything she needs when the war starts," Larek said.

"What? Does that mean she gave herself over to her powers?" Isabel asked.

"Isabel, don't worry... Liz has not given herself over to anything yet," Larek said.

"What do you mean yet? Can she give herself over to her powers?" Tess asked.

"Yes. She can give herself over to her powers. What I mean by 'yet' is she is not ready to do that." Larek said.

"When will she be ready? Do you know?" Michael asked.

"I don't know, but whenever it happens be prepared," Larek said.

"Why? What will happen when we are ready?" Serena asked.

"Serena when you and Liz are ready you will only need to think in order to made things happen. Both of you will be very powerful." Larek said.

"Okay, then Liz and I will wait until we're ready but until then we will keep training," Serena said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," Larek said.

"I hope you're right," Serena said.

A few minutes later, when Liz woke up, she looked around and saw that she was alone in her room. She sat up and pushed herself off the bed and walked through her bedroom door into the waiting room where she saw Max, Larek, Serena and Michael quietly talking in one area of the room while the others just sat around. Maria turned and saw Liz looking at her and she stood up and ran to Liz, Alex and Kyle turned and watched what was happening.

"Liz!" Alex said as he ran over and hugged her.

When Max, Serena, Larek and Michael turned they saw Alex, Maria and Kyle giving Liz a group hug while Isabel and Tess stood there crying. After the hug everyone pulled away.

"Okay. Someone want to tell me what's going on? And why are Isabel and Tess crying?" Liz asked.

"Liz you went to the window and the next thing I knew you passed out. Max checked you out and said that something was changing. We don't know what the change is and Isabel and Tess are crying because you're okay," Serena said.

"Yeah. I know the change Max is talking about," Liz said.

"What is the change?" Michael asked.

"Michael don't worry you won't go through it, only Serena and I will." Liz said.

"Still, tell us, what is this change?" Michael asked.

"The change is when we give ourselves over to the power and that will happen when we feel we need it," Liz said.

"How will you know when to do this? Will you let it happen?" Max asked.

"I will just know and yes, when I'm ready, I will let it happen. And when it happens nothing can stop it or change it," Liz said.

"Why would you do that?" Michael asked.

"Because it has to be done," Liz said.

"What is going to happen?" Larek asked.

"When it happens there will be mood swings and pain," Liz said.

"Are you going to give yourself over to the power?" Max asked.

"Yes. I will when I'm ready," Liz said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because I want to, and it will help when the war comes," Liz said.

"This is crazy," Max said.

"Is it dangerous?" Michael asked.

"No. All I have to do is be calm and let it happen," Liz said.

"We'll help. It should be easy with our help," Maria said.

"We'll have to wait and see," Liz said.

Max walked up to Liz and she turned to look at him.

"What?" Liz asked.

"We need to talk alone," Max said.

"Fine," Liz said as she walked towards her bedroom.

Max followed Liz into her bed room, turned and shut the door behind him. After the door was shut Max turned and found that Liz was sitting on her bed looking at him.

"What do we need to talk about?" Liz asked.

"Liz, are you going to give yourself over to your powers?" Max asked.

That is when the vision ended.

“Did that…?” Nancy asked.

“Yes, that happened,” Michael said.

Right at that moment everyone watched as another visions came on.

Vision:
"Max, if I do I'll let you know... I'm thinking about it though," Liz said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"All I'm saying is I'm thinking about it... I know what will happen if I do," Liz said.

"Liz, I don't want to lose you."

"Max, you won't lose me okay... if I give myself to the power it will help with the war and I want to win this war."

"I know you want to win this war, I even want to win this war but I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Max what do you want from me? Because right now I'm trying to figure out what happened to make us change."

"Liz, all I want is you. I want you to be alive and safe, I know we need to talk and work things out between us but I do know I need you."

"Max, all I want is you and I want you to be safe and alive also, and yes, I know we need to talk and work things out."

"Liz, I don't know how I'm going to fix this but please don't lose faith in me?"

"Max, I have never lost faith in you but I think you have lost faith in me though."

"No Liz, I have faith in you. I just didn't know Larek and Serena wanted you to come here."

" Max, when you first found out you acted like we were never apart but then, when you saw me around Kivar, you started to change... I want my Max back. Can you bring him back?"

"You know I will try. But every time I see you and Kivar together I want to kill him."

"Max, you need to get over this or I'm giving you my ring back."

"Max, I love how you're protective of me and how you care about me but since you got here you're going a little over the top. Please just stop it, you have to trust me?"

"Fine, I'll stop it, but you need to stop training so hard or whatever it is your doing." Max said.

"I'll try, and can you try too?"

"Yes, but you know we're going to have to talk more... right?"

"Yes, I know we need to talk more and you know you still have training to do." Liz said.

"Yeah, don't remind me about the training. Senior Rath is really crazy and strict." Max said with a grin.

"Tell me about it. I saw how he was and is. And all I can say is 'sorry'."

"I wish I could remember if he was like this in our past life."

"Max, he was probably worse than he is now."

"That's probably true but anyway, um, I just wanted you to know I love you and I'm glad you're my wife."

"Well I 'm glad that you're my husband, even though we still have a lot to talk about. And even though you’re always tired."

"Oh, you just had to say that didn't you."

"Yes I did. And what are you going to do about it?"

"This." Max said as he picked Liz up and threw her on the bed.

He jumped on the bed and started tickling her and Liz tried to get away from him but Max grabbed both of her arms and smiled down at her. They looked at each other and he then leaned in and kissed Liz...it was soft and tender and after the kiss they pulled back and looked at each other.

Then they kissed again and as they kissed Liz wrapped her arms around Max's neck and Max had his hands on her hips. The kiss soon started to become passionate and they soon felt that they wanted each other. They kept kissing and touching each other, they both wanted whatever was happening. As they were kissing they didn't notice the door opening and someone walking in and shutting the door.

All Max and Liz knew was one minute they were kissing and the next they were apart. They looked at each other, turned, and saw Senior Rath looking at them.

"What is going on?" Senior Rath asked.

"Max and I were having a private moment; we are married to each other you know." Liz said.

"Yes, I know you're married by Earth standards but you're not married to each other on Antar. On Antar you are just considered to be lovers." Senior Rath said.

"Okay, that's how you feel, but like Liz said we're married." Max said.

Max stood up and was about to touch Liz when Senior Rath threw Max across the room.

"Max!" Liz screamed.

Liz got off the bed and started walking towards Max when all of a sudden she was thrown back onto the bed. Liz sat up and looked at Senior Rath and then at Max.

"You can't do this!" Liz yelled.

"I can do whatever I want to do, I am your father." Senior Rath said.

"No! You're not my father, my father is on earth." Liz said.

"Don't talk to me that way." Senior Rath yelled.

"I can do as I please, you're not my boss!" Liz said.

Liz got off the bed and walked over to Max and as Liz was about to touch Max she was thrown onto the bed again.

"Stop doing that!" Liz yelled.

As Liz yelled Max woke up and looked toward Liz and then looked at Senior Rath then back at Liz again.

"Liz?" Max questioned...

"Max, are you okay?" Liz asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine," Max said.

Liz got off the bed and then she and Max started walking toward each other again and just as they were about to touch they were thrown apart and she saw Max thrown against the wall one more time.

"Max!" Liz yelled.

Michael and the others were talking when they heard Liz scream and they all ran toward the door and Michael tried to open it. He found the door to be locked and they tried everything to get in but nothing worked so Michael blasted the door open and when they walked into the room they say senior Rath standing between Max and Liz. Michael saw Max against the wall and Liz was on the bed crying.

"What the hell is going on?" Michael asked.

"Michael you need to help Max. I think he's hurt," Liz said.

"Okay... Will someone tell me what is going on?" Michael asked.

"These two were on the bed making out, they are not allowed to be alone anywhere. Max is not allowed to be in Liz's room alone until they are married. If I find out they are again then training won't be your only nightmare." Senior Rath said.

"Michael, is Max okay?” Liz asked.

"Hold on let me check." Michael said.

Michael waved his hand over Max and found nothing wrong. Michael turned and looked at Liz.

"Michael?" Liz asked.

"Max is fine. He's just passed out. Your father, I mean senior Rath must have thrown him too hard against the wall." Michael said.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other in shock. They could not believe that had just happened.

“Did…?” Philip and Diane asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 166 Pg21 5/22/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 167

“Yes, that really happened. We were all scared there for a few,” Michael said.

“Hey guys look at the TV,” Alex said.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV. When they looked at the TV they watched as another vision appeared on TV.

Vision:

Liz looked at Senior Rath.

"Get out!" Liz yelled.

"Fine. But if he is in here with you again..." Senior Rath said.

"Get out," Liz yelled as she got off the bed and walked up to Senior Rath.

Senior Rath looked at Liz then vanished. Liz turned and looked at Max. She walked over to Max and sat down next to him.

"Max wake up, come on we've got a lot to do." Liz said.

Liz looked at Michael and then back at Max.

"Why isn't he waking up?' Liz asked.

"Liz, don't worry...everything's going to be okay." Larek said.

"How do you know?" Liz asked.

"Liz, just calm down." Larek said.

"I can't. I can't believe Senior Rath did this... Max wake up." Liz said.

"Liz I'm going to move him to his room." Michael said.

"Okay," Liz said as she stood up, her eyes never leaving Max.

Michael picked Max up and carried him to his room he placed Max on his bed and walked out. He saw Liz and everyone sitting in the waiting room and Liz watched as Michael came back into the room. Michael looked at Liz and shook his head before sitting down next to Liz.

"What are we going to do?' Alex said.

"We wait for Max to wake up before we start training." Larek said.

"I agree with Larek. God. I wish Max was already awake." Liz said.

"Liz, why did senior Rath act like that? I've never seen him be that way," Larek said.

"I don't know what his problem is, but whatever it is it isn't good," Liz said.

Serena was listening to what Larek and Liz were talking about and all of a sudden Serena knew.

"Oh my god I can't believe this!" Serena said.

Liz and Larek turned and looked at Serena.

"Serena what is it?" Liz asked.

"Liz remember that guy that dad claimed was his brother. You and I never really liked the guy." Serena said.

"Yes I remember...he kept watching and following us. Oh God, he was there when Rath came home," Liz said.

"Yeah I remember him trying to talk to you. And you never would, I never understood why." Serena said.

"Okay. If I tell you, Michael and Larek you can't get pissed." Liz said.

"Deal, just tell us," Michael said.

"I have been trying to forget since I don't know when. The reason why I didn't talk to our so called uncle was because I could tell he was different... bad, evil and he wanted to hurt me. And he scared the hell out of me. Even when I talk about him I'm scared." Liz said.

"Oh my God. You can sense the evil within anyone." Tess said.

"Yes. Even when we were at the gathering I kept Serena, Lonnie and Ava away from him. Rath and Zan noticed that something changed. I never told them. So no one ever knew," Liz said.

"How do you know if it's him or not?" Alex asked.

Trust me, he is up to something. Uncle, come forth now," Liz yelled.

They waited for a few minutes. And still no uncle. Liz closed her eyes and thought of her uncle. All of a sudden a man appeared talking on the phone.

"Rath if Liz and this Max make out and have sex before marriage it will make her a slut. And no one would want a whore for a wife. I say till they are married keep them apart. Oh good, keep that up. I'll help if I can." Uncle said.

"Hello asshole." Liz said with a pissed off attitude.

The man turned and looked at Liz and he saw that she was ready to kill.

"I've got to go, talk to you later." Uncle said.

He closed his cell phone and looked at Liz. He smiled at her.

"Um what am I doing here?" Uncle asked.

"Oh uncle it’s so good NOT to see you. You and I are going to have a talk." Liz said.

"That is no way to talk to me." The man said before he flew across the room.

The man looked up and saw Liz was quite upset. She walked up to her uncle and looked down on him.

"Now... I want to know why the hell you did this?"

"I did this because I'm worried about what you do with him when you are alone." Uncle said.

"What I do is none of your business. Max and I are married and we can do whatever we want." Liz said.

"It is against the family wishes for you to be alone with Max until you are married according to Antar's law." Uncle said.

"Oh yeah," Liz said.

Yeah," Uncle said.

"Then I got something for you asshole!" Liz said.

Liz walked up to her uncle and kicked him as hard as she could right where it would do the most good and after she kicked him she watched him fall to the floor once again.

Michael and the others could not believe Liz just kicked the guy. They looked at her then looked at the guy and then back at her.

"Liz, are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can't believe Uncle tried to turn Senior Rath." Liz said.

"Are you going to talk to senior Rath?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to call him, hopefully he will come." Liz said.

"You know he will." Michael said.

"Yeah, that's true." Liz said.

Liz cleared her mind and only though of Senior Rath.

"Senior Rath, please come to me, I need to talk to you," Liz said.

A few seconds later Senior Rath appeared and looked at Liz and her friends.

"What is it my dear?" Senior Rath asked.

"What uncle said is not true. He was saying that to get you mad. You know Max and I are married and we love each other very much." Liz said.

"Honey I know that. I just want to know when you and Max will get married by our laws." Senior Rath asked.

Right at that moment Max walked into the waiting room and everyone turned and watched as Max walked up to senior Rath.

"Liz and I will be married by Antar law after the war is over. Will that be okay with you?" Max asked.

"Yes, that will be fine with me but I don't know about Milly though." Senior Rath said.

"What do you think Milly will say?" Max asked.

"I think Milly will be happy with the news." Senior Rath said.

Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other and then at senior Rath.

"The only way I will be married to Max by Antar law is if our earth family and friends are here with us. Can our earth family and friends be here?" Liz asked.

After the vision everyone turned and looked at each other. Then they turned to look at the TV. When they looked at the TV they watched as another vision began to play.

Vision:
Senior Rath looked at Liz then Max. He knew she wanted them here, and he didn't want Liz to be sad.

"Yes, your earth family and friends can be here when you get married." He said.

Liz smiled, then ran and hugged him and then walked back to Max and stood beside him.

"Thank you. So what are we going to do today?" Max asked.

"Today I think will be good if you plan your wedding in secret." he said.

"I already know what I want...just how I want the wedding to be." Liz said.

"Wait. You have everything planned already?" Max asked.

"Yes, and I know where I want the wedding to be." Liz said.

"Where do you want the wedding to be?" Senior Rath asked.

"I want the wedding in the woods. I want white lilies and roses in the woods. I want candles lit where Max and I stand and where our friends will be sitting I want candles there too. Everyone will sit during our wedding." Liz said.

"That doesn't seem too hard to make happen." Senior Rath said.

"What about the reception?" Isabel asked.

"That's easy. I want the reception in the ballroom!" Liz smiled.

"And how do you want the ballroom to look?" Maria asked.

"Again easy...more white lilies and roses and lit candles all around the room. White table clothes and in the center of each table I want candles surrounded with white lilies and white roses." Liz said.

"Wow you have everything planned." Max said.

"Yes, and I want everything to be prefect!" Liz said.

"Who all are in the wedding and what will they be wearing?" Maria asked.

"Easy. Isabel, Tess and Maria will be bridesmaids. Serena will be matron of honor. Isabel, Tess and Maria will wear violet ankle length dresses and Serena will wear a purple ankle length dress." Liz said.

"Max what about you?" Serena asked.

"Easy. Michael will be my best man. Alex, Kyle and Larek will be my groomsmen." Max said.

"Liz, who is going to give you away?" Senior Rath wanted to know.

"Oh that's easy, my earth dad and Senior Rath." Liz said.

"Wow you have everything planned." Alex said.

"Wait Liz, what about your wedding dress?" Tess asked.

"You will have to wait to see that." Liz said.

"You already have your dress don't you?" Tess asked.

"Yes but it is a surprise. Sorry I can't tell you." Liz said.

"Um, Liz, what kind of music are you going to be playing?" Alex asked.

"Oh, we are going to play earth music and a little Antar music. You know, mix the music up. Alex will you play the music?" Liz asked.

"You really want me to play music at your reception?" Alex asked.

"Yes, now will you do it?" Liz asked.

"Yes, of course I will." Alex said.

Alex ran up to Liz and hugged her. After the hug Alex walked back to Isabel and stood beside her.

"Wow Liz, you have everything planned. I think you're really prepared to do the wedding all over again." Isabel said.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Liz said.

"Liz I checked your weight a couple of days ago." Serena said.

"And what?" Liz asked.

"You lost 5 pounds and if we keep doing what we have been doing you and I will keep losing weight." Serena said.

"Great. But we have to learn, train and plan things." Liz said.

"Yeah, I know we've got a lot to do yet." Serena said.

Liz turned and looked at Senior Rath.

"With all of the training do you think we're ready for the war?" Liz asked.

"Yes. But I think you all need to practice your powers a little more." Senior Rath said.

"Then that is what we will do. Practice our powers from now until the war gets here."

"When do you want to start?" Senior Rath asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max and their friends. Michael and the rest all looked at Max.

"I say we practice on our powers now and we practice together." Max said.

"Now I understand why you were a great king." Senior Rath said.

"You're not bad either." Max said.

Max turned and looked at Liz.

"Remember when I said if we all work together anything can happen?" Max asked.

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked.

"Because from now till the war we all are going to practice our powers together," Max said.

"You know you’re crazy, right?" Liz said.

"Yes. I know, I'm crazy, and I think it will be great if we all work together." Max said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz got a weird look on her face. She looked around and saw that no one noticed as she pulled away and went to the balcony. As she walked onto the balcony Serena, Larek, Max and Michael watched her as she looked straight into the woods. She started to get a weird feeling. She knew something was coming.

"It soon will be." Liz said.

What Liz didn't notice was that Max and Michael had heard what she said. They knew that whatever was going on in the woods was going to be bad even though they didn't know what it was. Liz turned and saw Max and Michael looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Liz, what just happened and why are you out here?" Max asked.

"Max, I got a vision... the thing in the forest is going to happen really soon." Liz said.

"Do... I mean, can you tell us what the vision is?" Michael asked.

"The vision is that you guys go out to the forest, Nicholas captures you and takes you somewhere where he will kill you in front of everyone who is at a party." Liz said.

"Do you know when it will happen?" Max asked.

"No. I don't know. All I know is that it will be soon. Really soon. I have had this vision eight times now. And I'm scared." Liz said.

"There is nothing to be scared of, we will try and stop the vision from coming true." Max said.

"How are you to do that when we don't know when it is going happen?" Liz said.

"I don't know but we've got to try something." Max said.

"Max we might not be able to stop it, you do realize that don't you?" Liz asked.

"Of course I realize that but we have to try something." Max said.

"Liz where are you, Larek and Serena when we are in the woods?" Michael asked.

Liz turned and looked at Michael.

"We are here when you vanish. We walk in and find you guys are gone." Liz said.

That is when they vision ended. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other. They didn’t know what to think.

“Um did that?” Amy asked.