Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 194 Pg16 8/27/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 195

“I hope so Ricky,” Liz said as the tea cups starts to spin.

“Oh god I think I'm going to be sick,” Liz said as they were spinning.

Ricky just laughed as they were spinning. A few minutes later Liz ran off the ride and found a trash can. When Liz found a trash can she threw up. A couple of minutes later Liz stood up and saw Ricky standing next to her.

“Aunty Liz, are you OK?” Ricky asked.

“Yeah sweetie I'm fine. Where to now?” Liz asked.

“We are going to the water park. Come on lets go,” Ricky said as he pulled Liz behind him.

A few minutes later Liz and Ricky were on every water park they had. After riding all the rides Liz and Ricky went and met Cal, Serena, Larek, Ava and Greg at the front of the Disney theme park. When they all met up everyone noticed they were all sun burned.

“What are we doing now?” Liz asked.

“We are going back to the apartment and get changed. Then we are going out to dinner,” Cal said.

“Oh boy,” Liz said.

Everyone got in the car and drove home. When they got home everyone went to their rooms took a shower, changed and met at the bar counter. When they met and the counter they all looked at each other. Cal saw Liz was dressed in red velvet spaghetti strap knee length dress. Liz had her hair in curls. Then Cal turned and saw Serena dressed in a navy blue strapless knee length dress with her hair all around her shoulders. Then he saw Ava dressed in a black velvet spaghetti strap knee length dress. After everyone meet at the bar. They all looked at each other and smiled.

“Come on lets go,” Cal said.

Everyone walked out of the club. When everyone was out Cal turned and locked the door. Then everyone walked towards the limo. They all got into the car and drove off. As they were in the car. Liz turned and looked at Cal. Cal turned and looked at Liz.

“Cal where are we going?” Liz asked.

“Well I thought we could go to my house and let the cooks fix us something to eat,” Cal said.

“You know we are taping this so Max and the others can find us,” Liz said.

“I know I'm just trying to see if Max and others can remember,” Cal said.

“OK. I hope it will help,” Liz said.

“You know it will,” Cal said.

The limo drove down a long drive way till they reached a huge mansion. The limo stopped. Cal, Liz and everyone got out of the car. When Liz got out of the car she looked at the huge mansion with her mouth dropped open. Liz turned and looked at Cal.

“This is where Max came to find you?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Cal said.

“You have a beautiful home,” Liz said.

“Thank you. Liz a little later I need to talk to you about something,” Cal said.

“Is it bad?” Liz asked.

“No. It is something I just I realize that you and Max didn't know,” Cal said.

“Um, OK,” Liz said.

After everyone got out of the car they walked into the house and walked into the living room.

That is when the TV screen went black. Then Max and the others watched as they seen Cal and Liz sitting in Cal's office. They were both sitting across from each other looking at each other.

“Liz there is something I need to tell you,” Cal said.

“What is it?” Liz asked.

“You know how Max is the king and I have to do whatever he said right?” Cal asked.

“Yeah what about it?” Liz asked.

“Well I wanted to let you know since you are bonded the Max I have to do everything you tell me to,” Cal said.

“What? Why?” Liz asked.

“Because you are married to Max. You and Max are queen and King,” Cal said.

“I don't care. I would not to that to you,” Liz said.

“Are you sure?” Cal said.

“Yes I am very sure,” Liz said.

“Thank you. I don't know if Max will not command me to do something when he sees me,” Cal said.

“I will try and make sure he won't,” Liz said.

“Thank you. Do you want to show Max and the others the house with the video camera?” Cal asked.

“Really?” Liz asked.

“Yes,” Cal said with a smile.

“OK,” Liz said.

Max and the others watched as Liz took the video camera and showed them all through the house. As they were looking through the house Max was starting to remember his time at the house. Liz showed them the back which had a huge in ground pool with a slide and diving board. Then behind the pool there was a huge yard with an angel water fall in the center. After they saw the yard then they see a chair with the huge back yard behind it. A few seconds later they see Liz and Cal sitting in front of the camera.

“Max I know you know my place by now. But I wanted to show the others where I live. And I wanted to let you know I am trying to take care of Liz, Serena, Ava, Larek, Greg and Ricky. I wanted you to know,” Cal said.

Liz and Cal both looked at each other then looked at the Video Camera.

“Max it's time to remember. All you got to do is look at this video and you will remember being here,” Liz said.

“Max I don't know how you forgot about being here. But I wanted to let you know that we both had an argument and I said something I didn't mean too. And I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me?” Cal said.

Liz turned and looked at Cal.

“Cal you know Max will forgive you in time. He is the most amazing, sweet, caring loving guy. That is why I feel in love with him and married him,” Liz said.

“All I can say is I hope you are right,” Cal said.

Liz smiled and then turned to face the video camera.

“Max there is something you should know. Something bad is about to happen. You and everyone need to be ready to find us. Because on a scale of 1 to 10. The thing that is about to happen is a 20. So please try and follow the hints we sent you?” Liz said.

“Max we are all worried that Senior Rath, Nasedo and Kivar will find us. You already saw what they are able to do,” Cal said.

So please try and figure out the hints? Hope to see all of you really soon,” Liz said.

That is when the TV screen went black. Max, Parents and friends all turned and looked at each other.

“OK. So let’s see what hints we have,” Jim said.

“Well Liz said it is warm, it is always sunny. And wine grows there,” Maria said.

“Yeah and Liz also said Disney theme park is there. And you have to drive a couple of hours to get to go skiing,” Tess said.

“Max do you know where Cal Langley lives?” Kyle asked.

“No,” Max said.

“I may be able to handle that,” Alex said.

“How?” Amy asked.

“All I have to do is look up his name and that might help,” Alex said.

“I'll help him,” Isabel said.

Max and everyone turned and was about to leave when they saw Liz sitting in front of the video camera.

“Max I forgot to tell you it's a 2 or 3 days drive to get to her from Roswell. I hope that helps. Love you and miss you,” Liz said.

Then the TV screen went black. Max and everyone turned and looked at each other.

“Liz is giving some good hints,” Alex said.

“Do you think we will find Liz and the others before anything happens?” Maria asked.

“You know we will. Alex, have you found anything on Cal Langley yet?” Michael asked.

“Hold on and let me check,” Alex said.

Alex started to open his laptop and started to search. A few minutes later he looks up at everyone with a smile on his face. Everyone looks at Alex with a calm look.

“Alex did you find anything?” Isabel asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 195 Pg17 8/28/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

The Chapter 196

“Yeah, I find something alright,” Alex said.

“What?” Everyone asked.

“Max Cal Langley is a movie producer in LA California,” Alex said.

“Does it say where he lives?” Jeff Parker asked.

“No. Put let me do more research I should find out by tomorrow,” Alex said.

Tess and Maria and Kyle looked at the clock then turned and looked at Alex.

“Alex don't you mean today. It's like 2 in the morning,” Maria said.

“Oh yeah that is what I mean,” Alex said.

“I don't know about the rest of you but I think we should all stay together,” Jeff and Nancy said.

“Agree,” Everyone said.

Everyone went up the stairs and went to sleep. The parents slept in Liz's and the spare room. While Max and the others took the break room and the living room floor. A few minutes everyone was asleep.

One day
Max, parents and friends were all in the Crash Down. The parents were sitting at the booth while Maria, Michael, Isabel, Tess and Kyle were working. Alex sat in the back booth trying to find out what he could about Cal Langley. Michael was working on the grill. Max was working at the UFO across the street.

Evening:
Alex and the parents were sitting at the booth while Maria, Isabel, Tess and Kyle were serving people, cleaning up tables. Michael was at the grill when Max walked in and sat with the parents trying to see what Alex found out about Cal Langley. Michael was grilling the meat when he heard his name in his head. He dropped the spatula and bent down to the ground. Michael closed his eyes and tried to consecrate on the voice.

“Hello who is asking for help?” Michael asked in his head.

“Michael it's me Liz I need your help. I can't hold them off forever,” Liz said.

“Liz where are you?” Michael asked.

“Michael I will try to send you where I am. Please help me?” Liz said.

“OK. Send me where you are,” Michael said.

Michael closed his eyes and saw everything Liz sent through the vision. A few seconds later Michael opened his eyes and looked around. When he looked around her didn't see anyone noticing. Michael closed his eyes and tried to send Liz a message through their connection.

“Liz I'm on my way. Please hold on?” Michael said.

“I promise I will try,” Liz said.

Michael took off his apron and walked out of the kitchen and walked up to Max and the others. Max and everyone turned and looked at Michael.

“I um got to go my other job just called,” Michael said.

“I didn't hear them call,” Maria said.

“I got a text and they need me to go in. Let me know what is going on,” Michael said.

Michael bent down and kissed Maria. After he kissed Maria he walked out the door and got on his motorcycle and drove off. After Michael was gone Max, parents and friends all looked at each other.

“That was weird Michael's schedule said he was off for 2 days,” Maria said.

“Something is going on. And we need to find out,” Isabel said.

“Then let’s go see what Michael is up to,” Max said.

“Mom are you guys coming?” Maria asked.

“No we are going to stay here and watch the last 4 DVD'S while you guys go,” Amy said.

“Max please let us know if you find anything out?” Nancy asked.

“I promise,” Max said.

Max and friends walked out of the Crash Down. Max, Isabel, Alex and Maria got into the jeep while Kyle and Tess got into Kyle’s car. They all drove off and went to Michael's apartment. When they got to Michael's apartment they saw Michael putting a bag on the back of his motorcycle. Max and the others followed Michael as he started his motorcycle and drove off. While Max was driving Alex got onto his laptop and did more of his research about Cal Langley. Maria looked out the window and saw they just pasted a sign that said Welcome to Los Angeles. Maria turned and looked at Max.

“Max we're in LA. How far ahead of us is Michael?” Maria asked.

“He is a couple of cars in front of us. Isabel do you see Kyle and Tess behind us?” Max asked.

Isabel turned and looked behind them and saw Kyle's car right behind them.

“He is right behind us,” Isabel said.

“Good,” Max said.

“Where is Michael going?” Isabel asked.

“I don't know. But where ever it is I'm going to follow him,” Max said.

Meanwhile where Liz was:

Liz was in an empty building fighting with skins. The skins and Liz threw blasts at each other. Liz ducked a couple of blast. The skins tried to move forward but Liz blasted them. As she was blasting them she tried to move back a little. When Liz thought it was clear she took off running a little. The skins chased Liz as she was running. Liz found a desk to hide behind. When Liz looked behind her she saw a window. Liz was trying to figure out what she could do. Then she decided to stand up and try to fight them. They threw blasts at each other. As Liz was throwing blast she took a step back till she was at the edge of the window. Liz blasted the skins one more time before she fell out the window. Liz was hanging on the edge of the window shooting blast up at the skins. Liz looked down and saw she was high up. Liz closed her eyes and tried to connect to Michael.

“Michael help I can't hang on much longer,” Liz said.

“Liz, hang on for a few more minutes. I'm coming,” Michael said.

“Please hurry?” Liz asked.

Right as Liz said please hurry Liz looked down and saw Michael looking up at her.

“Liz?” Michael yelled.

“Michael hurry I can't hold on much longer,” Liz said.

“Liz, look out,” Michael said.

Liz looked up and saw the skin ready to blast her. Liz raised her hand and blasted him.

As Liz blasted him the skin fell out the window. Liz watched as the skin fell to the ground. And 2 other cars pull up beside Michael.

“Michael, help!” Liz yelled.

Meanwhile on the ground Michael looked up at Liz with worried and scared eyes. Michael was about to do something when someone grabbed his arm and turned him to face them. When Michael turned he saw Max and the other.

“Michael what the hell is going on? And who is that?” Max asked.

“Max I'll answer your questions later just help her please?” Michael asked.

Everyone was surprised as Michael said please. Michael, Max and others turned and looked up at the lady.

“Michael I can't hold on much longer,” Liz said.

“Tell her on the count of 3 to let go. I'll pull thee shield up and have her slide down,” Max said.

“OK,” Michael said.

“On the count of 3 let go and I'll catch you,” Michael said.

“What? Are you crazy?” Liz asked.

“Just do it. Ready on the count of three. 1…. 2…. 3…. Let go,” Michael said.

Liz let go and started to fall when all of a sudden she lands on a shield and slides down the shield till she ends up in Michael's arms. When Liz landed in Michael's arm they both looked at each other.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

“No problem. What the hell were you thinking walking into a trap like that?” Michael yelled.

“I didn't know it was a trap. God when are you going to realize that,” Liz asked.

“When you start tell me the truth,” Michael said.

“Truth. Whatever. Thanks for helping though,” Liz said.

“I said no problem,” Michael said.

When Liz turned she saw Max and others standing in front of them. Liz turned and looked at Michael.

“Did you tell them?” Liz asked.

“No they followed me here,” Michael said.

“Oh god,” Liz said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone ringed. Liz touched the speak button and put it to her ear.

“Hello,” Liz said.

“Liz we have a problem you need to come home,” Serena said.

“What happened?” Liz asked.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 196 Pg17 9/1/15

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hurry home Liz.......find out what the problem is.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Keepsmiling7{Carolyn}
Don't worry you will find out why Liz has to hurry home in the next chapter. I'm glad that you like the chapter.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 197

“Ricky sent Larek somewhere,” Serena said.

“What? How did that happen?” Liz yelled.

“We don't know. We have been looking around the apartment/club. And we still can't find him. Please come home and help?” Serena asked.

“I will be right there. I have to handle something first. So give me 30 minutes,” Liz said.

“What do you have to handle?” Serena asked.

“Our brother and others are here,” Liz said.

“Oh my god,” Serena said.

“Yeah. See you in a few,” Liz said before ending the call.

Liz puts her cell phone in her pocket then turned and looked at Michael. Max and the others watched as Liz and Michael looked at each other.

“I got to go. We have a huge problem at the club,” Liz said as she got onto her motorcycle. She turned and looked at Michael, Max and the others.

Thanks for coming. But all of you got to hide and try not to find us,” Liz said.

“No I will not do that,” Michael said.

“Michael you don't have a choice. They are coming for the final battle here on earth. And I won't risk losing my family again to them,” Liz said.

“Liz that is not your choice. It's our choice to make,” Michael said.

“How did I know you were going to say that?” Liz said.

“Because we are family,” Michael said.

“Well as a family I have one thing left to do,” Liz said.

“What is that?” Michael said.

“This,” Liz said as she snapped her fingers and they were gone.

When they disappeared Liz drove back to the club. She stopped her motorcycle got off and ran into the club. When she ran into the club she saw Cal holding a crying Serena. While Greg and Ricky were sitting on the bar counter talking.

“What happened?” Liz asked.

“We don't know. All we know is Larek and Ricky were playing a game. And next thing we know Larek is missing,” Cal said.

“Liz how did it go with our brother and others?” Serena asked.

“Well I snapped my fingers and sent them away,” Liz said.

“Where did you send them?” Serena asked.

“I um don't know,” Liz said.

“What?” Serena, Cal asked.

“I was kinda in a rush getting here,” Liz said.

“Liz try and contact Michael and find out where they are,” Cal said.

“OK,” Liz said before closing her eyes.

Liz closed her eyes and thought about Michael. Then a she felt him.

“Michael where are you and the others?” Liz asked.

“Liz you sent all of us to Roswell. We are home,” Michael said.

“Oh good,” Liz said.

“Oh good. Liz is that all you have to say," Michael said.

“Sorry,” Liz said.

“Sorry is not going to help us. We now have to barrow a car and come and get our cars. When we get there I'm going to find where you are and we are going to have a talk about your powers. Do you understand me?” Michael asked.

“Yes dad,” Liz said.

“Anything on Larek yet?” Michael asked.

“No. Serena is very worried,” Liz said.

“Understandable. When you do find him tell Larek that Max, your dad and I would like to talk to him,” Michael said.

"OK. Bye,” Liz said before she broke the connection to Michael.

Liz opened her eyes and looked at Cal and Serena.

“So where did you send Michael and the others?” Serena asked.

“I sent them back to Roswell. Michael and the others are mad at me because now they have to find way back to get their cars,” Liz said.

"Did they say anything else?” Serena asked.

“Yeah Larek is in major trouble with our dad Mr. Parker, Max and Michael,” Liz said.

“Oh boy,” Serena said.

“Yeah, Serena have you tried to connect with Larek?” Liz asked.

“Something is blocking me,” Serena said.

“I'll try and help you. Ready?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, I'm ready,” Serena said.

Serena and Liz closed their eyes and tried to connect with Larek. What Liz and Serena didn't know was Michael, Max and the others were already at their cars planning to go see the girls. Liz and Serena found the connection to Larek.

“Larek where are you?” Serena asked.

“Serena I'm somehow at Cal's house. I don't know how. But I am here,” Larek said.

“Larek close your eyes and try to use your powers to get here,” Liz said.

“OK. I'll try,” Larek said as he closed his eyes.

Larek closed his eyes and felt Liz and Serena pull him to them. A few minutes later all 3 of them open their eyes and they were in the club. Liz, Serena and Larek looked at each other and smiled.

“It worked. That was so cool,” Serena said.

"Yeah, But it gives you a bounding in the head,” Liz said.

“Here let me heal you,” Larek said.

Larek reached out and touched Liz on the forehead and a few seconds later the pain was gone. Liz turned and saw Cal, Greg joining them.

“Liz what happened with you earlier?” Greg asked.

“Well that order you sent me on was a trap. I walked into the warehouse and next thing I know is I am getting attacked by skins. I'm fighting them the best I can. I call Michael for help. A few hours later Michael shows up with Max and the others. They save me and I send them home,” Liz said.

“Wow all that happened?” Larek asked.

“Yes all that happened. What happened here?” Liz asked.

“Well I was trying to give Ricky a bath and next thing I know is I'm at Cal house. I'm trying to figure out how I got there,” Larek said.

“Wow this was some night. What are we going to do now?” Serena asked.

“I say we get ready for everything that could happen. Liz, go change. You’re supposed to be singing tonight. Serena and Ava you need to get ready,” Cal said.

Everyone went and get ready for tonight. What Liz and the others did know was Max, parents and friends walked into the club and sat at a table that was dark. Max and everyone watched as the club was starting to get packed. They turned and watched as Liz, Ava and Serena were walking down the stairs and walking up to the bar. Max notice Liz was wearing a plunging black leather crop top that ended 4 inches under her breast with a pair of black leather hip hugger jeans. Then they saw Serena and Ava wearing black strapless mid thigh dress with knee high boots. Max and others watched as Cal, Larek and Greg walked up to the bar and stood next to the girls. The girls turned and looked at the guys and smiled. They all started to talk and smile. A few minutes later they watched as Liz walked up to the bar and stood behind the curtain. Then they all watched as the lights dim and Liz walked out on the stage. Liz started to sing. {Leanne Rimes “Right Kind Of Wrong}

Know all about
About your reputation
And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Every time that I'm where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can't fight it anymore
Oh I know, I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much
Loving you isn't really something I should do
Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
That I should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong
Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong
Might be a mistake
A mistake I'm making
But what you're giving I am happy to be taking
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms
They say you're something I should do without
They don't know what goes on
When the lights go out
There's no way to explain
All the pleasure is worth all the pain
I should try to run
But I just can't seem to
'Cause every time I run you're the one I run to
Can't do without, what you do to me
I don't care if I'm in too deep
Know all about
About your reputation
And how its' bound to be a heartbreak situation
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Every time that I'm where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can't fight it anymore
Oh I know, I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much

As Liz singed she could feel Max in the room. Liz looked around and didn't see Max anywhere. When the song ended Liz walked off the stage and walked up to the bar where Cal, Larek, Serena, Greg were standing. They all turned and looked at each other.

“So Greg, are you ready?” Liz asked.

Song was from Coyote Ugly{Leeann Rimes}
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Princes cs Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 197 Pg17 9/6/15

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up and can't wait for more :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 197 Pg17 9/6/15

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The final battle......now is the time.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Natalie 36
I'm glad you are all caught up. I hope you will like the last 2 chapters.

Keepsmiling7{Carolyn}
Don't worry the final battle is will happen very soon. We just need to have Max, Liz, family and friends reunion before the war can finally begin.

COMING SOON!!!!!

Princess Of Antar 3: The Battle
CC
Author: L-J-L 76
M/L, M/M, A/I, K/T, Serena/ Larek, Greg/Ava
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or the characters. I own the Queen, Khivar, Senior Rath and bad men, healers.
Summery: After Max, Family, Friends finally find Liz and the others. They think that it will be a happy reunion but they are wrong trouble is just starting. Senior Rath, Khivar, Nesado finally find Max, Liz and friends and are bring the war to them. It will be the finally battle. Will Max, Liz and friends win the war or will history repeat it self?
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 198

“Yes. I can do this. Where is Ava by the way?” Greg asked.

“We are meeting in the dressing room. So see you in a few,” Liz said.

Liz and Serena ran to the dressing room and went to change clothes with Ava. A few minutes later Max and the others saw Liz and Serena wearing hip hugger jeans. Liz was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap tank top while Serena was wear a black tube top that showed off her skinny stomach. Then they saw Ava wearing a black spaghetti strap knee length dress. Max and the others watched as Liz, Ava and Serena walked up to the bar and sat on the bar counter. Everyone watched as the light flickered. Then they watched as Greg walked out and started to sing Jason Derulo {Marry Me} As Greg was singing he walked up to Ava. When Greg was in front of Ava he got on one knee

“Will you marry me?” Greg asked with a heart shape diamond ring in a box.

As Greg singed everyone in the club but Max and others handed Ava roses. Liz and Cal turned and looked at each other and smiled. Then watched as the song ended he asked Ava again. Ava looked at Greg.

“Yes I will marry you,” Ava yelled.

Everyone in the club was cheering as Greg and Ava kissed. Afterward Ava and Greg hugged Liz, Cal, Serena, and Larek. Everyone was happy about Ava and Greg getting married. Liz and Cal watched as Greg, Ava, Larek and Serena danced close together. Liz turned and looked at Cal and smiled.

Midnight:
As the club was closing down Liz, Cal, Serena, Larek, Greg and Ava were all standing at the bar looking at each other and talking. Max, Parents and friends were watching Liz, Cal, Serena, Larek, Greg and Ava as they were talking. Then they watched as Serena and Ava walked away leaving Liz, Cal, Greg and Larek talking.

“Ok so do you think we are ready?” Larek asked.

“No,” Liz and Cal said.

“Why?”Larek asked.

“Because you have not been training like we have,” Liz said.

“Yes I have,” Larek said.

“No you have not. All you have ever done was push Serena, Ava and I,” Liz said.

That is when Liz, Larek got into an argument. Cal and Greg were trying to calm Liz and Larek down. But nothing seemed to work. Serena and Ava walked up to Larek and Liz were arguing. They tried to help calm things down.

“What is going on?” Ava asked.

“Larek here said that he has been training. But I don't think he has,” Liz said.

“Larek we agree with Liz here,” Serena said.

After talking for a few minutes Max and others decided that they should let Liz and the others know they are here. They stood up and were about to walk up to Liz and the others when all of a sudden Ricky screamed.

“Aunty Liz, Aunty Liz,” Ricky screamed as he ran down the stairs to Liz.

Liz bent down and picked Ricky up. She looked at Ricky with a worried look.

“What is wrong sweetie?” Liz asked.

“It was the bad men,” Ricky said.

“What about them sweetie?” Liz asked.

“They know you saw your family. And they are coming to finish what they started,” Ricky said.

“Oh god. Ricky listen to me I hereby promise that nothing is going to happen. We are all safe and protected here OK,” Liz said.

“OK Aunty Liz. But I'm still scared,” Ricky said.

“I know. Don't worry we are safe,” Liz said.

“Aunty who are they?” Ricky asked as he pointed behind Liz.

Liz, Cal, Serena, Larek, Greg and Ava all turned and looked at where Ricky was pointing. When they turned they saw Max, parents and friends. Both groups were face to face.

“Aunty who are they?” Ricky asked.

“Um honey these are our family,” Liz said.

Liz lowered Ricky to the ground and walked up to Max and the others. Max and the others looked at Ricky then looked at Liz. Ricky stood in front of Max then reached out and pulled Max's hand.

“Are you my uncle Max, Uncle Michael, Uncle Alex and Kyle? And are you my aunt Maria, Isabel and Tess?” Ricky asked.

“Um we guess so,” Max said.

“Cool. I got a lot of uncles and Aunties,” Ricky said.

“Yes you do,” Isabel said.

Ricky then turned and looked at the parents. The parents looked from Ricky to Liz then at Ricky again.

“Are you my grandparents?” Ricky asked.

“Um honey come here for a sec,” Liz said.

Ricky ran back to Liz. Liz picked Ricky up and walked towards the parents. When Liz and Ricky stood in front of the parents.

“Ricky this is my, Serena's and Michael's parents Mr. and Mrs. Parker. Next to them are my husband’s parents Mr. and Mrs. Evans. And after that you got Mr. and Mrs. Whitman, and then there is Mr. and Mrs. Valenti,” Liz said.

“But can I say they are my grandparents since we are all like family?” Ricky asked.

“Um that is up to them to decide sweetie,” Liz said.

Ricky turned and looked at Max, parents and friends. They all looked at Ricky then looked at Liz.

“Can I please call you my uncles, aunts and grandparents?” Ricky asked.

“Um sure you can call us your uncles, aunts and grandparents,” Max, parents and friends said.

“Oh cool. Isn't this great?” Ricky asked.

Yes. It is cool,” Liz said.

“Aunty why does Uncle Max and Uncle Michael look really mad al of a sudden?” Ricky asked.

“Um they are mad because we left them,” Liz said.

“Where did you, Serena and Larek go?” Ricky asked.

“Um we just went home for a while. Ricky um why don't you go back to bed,” Liz said.

Liz looked at Greg. Greg walked up to Liz and took Ricky upstairs to bed. After they were gone they all looked at each other.

“Liz what the hell is going on?” Kyle asked.

“Have you seen all the DVD'S?” Liz asked.

Yes we know everything that happened on Antar and you’re so called vacation while we were here,” Max said.

“So Michael do you know who Liz and I are to you?” Serena asked.

“Um not really. Do you both want to help me out here?” Michael asked.

Serena grabbed Michael's hand and that is when Michael got flashes of his life till his death. He saw who Liz and Serena were to him. And how they died with him and the others on Antar. As Michael was getting the flashes Liz was trying to pull Serena away. A few minutes later Liz finally pulled Serena away. Everyone watched as Michael fell to the ground. Maria walked up to Michael and touched him on the shoulder.

“Michael honey what is wrong?” Maria asked.

“Max right now would be a good time to get away from Michael,” Liz said.

“Why Michael would not hurt me?” Max asked.

“Max please? Jim can you, our dad and Philip stand behind Michael please?” Liz asked.

“Why?” Philip asked.

“Oh let’s just say that things are going to be getting interesting here in a few seconds,” Serena said.

Right at that moment Michael turned and looked at Max. When Max saw Michael's face he saw death look. As Max took a step back Liz grabbed him by the arm and put him behind her. Philip, Jim and Jeff were holding Michael back.

“I'm going to kill you! You son of a bitch. You slept with my sister,” Michael said.

“Michael that was in the past. Please let it go?” Liz asked.

“No. You slept him. How could you do that?” Michael asked.

“We love each other. And it was none of your business what he and I do,” Liz said.

“Liz you were 16 and he was 18. That should have never happened,” Michael said.

“Michael we loved each other. And you know I asked her to marry me before we had sex,” Max said.

“Max,” Liz said.

“Oh I am so going to kill you when I get free,” Michael said.

“Someone please do something? This is so crazy,” Ava asked.

“No kidding Ava. Michael please calm down remember the pack you, Serena and I made?” Liz asked.

“What pack?” Max and Michael asked.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 198 Pg17 9/9/15

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good part,
Carolyn