Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 167 Pg21 5/26/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 168

“Yes,” Max and friends said.

They turned and watched as another vision played on the TV.

Vision:

"What do you do when you find out we are gone?" Max asked.

"We go look for you. We looked everywhere for you. But we don't find you." Liz said.

"Great. So we're gone and no one finds us?" Michael asked.

"Michael that is not what I'm saying. We do find you guys alive a couple of days later." Liz said.

"Do you know where we are when you find us?" Michael asked.

"Yes. We are at Kivar’s." Liz said.

"Okay. We already know that." Michael said.

"Liz, how do you get there? What are you doing there?" Max asked.

"Kivar asks me to come. That is how I find out that you guys are there." Liz said.

Liz walked away from Max and Michael and went to the wall of the balcony. She looked out. Max and Michael both looked at each other then looked at Liz.

"Liz everything will be okay." Max said.

"Max how do you know that? You don't know." Liz said.

"Liz, we will try and figure out what to do so Kivar won't get us." Michael said.

"Well, that's just it; there is nothing you can do. He will find you and get you and then it will be over." Liz said.

"Serena and Larek walked up to Max, Liz and Michael.

"Liz, come on. We need to do our little training while Max and the others do theirs." Serena said.

"What kind of training are you three doing?" Michael asked.

"For us to know and you to never find out." Serena said as she grabbed Liz by the hand and ran out of the room.

Larek looked at Max and Michael then ran out of the room after Liz and Serena.

Meanwhile in the room:

Isabel and friends walked onto the balcony and looked at Max and Michael.

"What is wrong?" Isabel asked.

"Serena and Larek just grabbed Liz for training. I asked what kind of training and I got 'for us to know and you never find out'." Michael said.

"I wonder why they didn't want you to know." Alex said.

"I think it could be maybe they have some more training to do. You saw how Liz was when we got here. She knows more about her powers and fighting." Isabel said.

"Yeah, I know all that. What training could there be left." Max said.

"Who knows? Whatever it is must be important." Kyle said.

"I say we start our power training." Tess said.

"I agree with Tess," Maria and Isabel said.

"Okay. Then let’s start out power training." Max and Michael said.

Mean while in the training room:

Liz and Serena were twisting and spinning and they grabbed their swords and started to practice with them. Liz and Serena were belly dancing while Larek was trying to follow their steps. Liz, Larek and Serena practiced for three hours on belly dancing. Then they spent the next three hours on training with their powers.

After Liz, Larek and Serena practiced for six hours they decided they needed to get some sleep. They walked back to their rooms and when Liz walked into her waiting room she saw everyone was already sleep. She walked into her room, shut the door and turned the light on, there she turned and saw Max and Michael sitting on her bed looking at her.

"Um, hi." Liz said.

"Where have you been?" Max asked.

"I was practicing." Liz said.

"What were you practicing?" Michael asked.

"Sorry I can't tell you. I promised Serena and Larek." Liz said.

"What were you doing?" Max asked.

"Max you will find out on our wedding day. But till then I can't tell you." Liz said.

"Let me guess, it is a surprise?" Michael asked.

"Yes, it is a surprise." Liz said.

"Fine. Whatever you say." Michael said.

"Michael, what is your deal?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. I just would like to know where you were and what kind of practice you girls were doing." Michael said.

"Michael, I don't have to tell you everything. So just deal with it." Liz said.

"Can you both calm down and try to get along?" Max asked.

"Michael started this. I hate how he thinks he can control my life." Liz said.

"Liz I'm not trying to control your life. I'm just worried about you." Michael said.

"Michael you need to stop, okay. I'm just going to try something okay?" Liz said.

"Fine." Michael said.

"So I get to find out your secret when we are married, huh?" Max asked.

"Yes, you will have to wait till we are married. I hope you can wait that long." Liz said.

"You know I can wait." Max said.

"Good answer. So how did training go?" Liz asked.

"It was weird." Max said.

"What do you mean weird?" Liz asked.

"Senior Rath and Milly were watching us and talking to each other." Max said.

"Okay. Now that does seem weird. Did they say anything to you afterward?" Liz said.

"All they said was tomorrow they want us to all get together and talk." Max said.

"I guess something is going on. Max why do I have a feeling something went wrong?" Liz asked.

"Who knows we just have to wait and see what happens." Max said.

"Liz, when you get these feelings something bad happens doesn't it?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, sometimes something happens but not always." Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep. I can't wait to find out what Senior Rath has to say." Michael said.

Max and Liz both looked at each other and smiled. Max walked up to Liz and gave her a kiss on the lips then left. Liz watched as Max and Michael walked out of her room and then she shut the door and changed clothes and lay down. A few seconds later she was fast asleep.

In the morning:

Liz woke up, showered and got dressed, she wore a light green princess dress with no sleeves and she waved her hand over her hair and her hair was instantly braided. After that Liz walked into the waiting room and saw everyone waking up she turned and saw Senior Rath and Milly looking at her.

"What are we all called for this time?" Liz asked.

"Do you know what today is?" Milly asked.

"Um no. Serena, do you know what Milly is talking about?" Liz asked.

Liz turned and saw Serena and knew what Milly was talking about.

"Liz, here give me your hand and you will know." Serena said.

"Fine," Liz said.

Liz reached out her hand and touched Serena's hand. When they touched hands they saw that today was the day that Liz and Serena wore robes and walked into the woods. The men wore a short cloth skirt and then the men would hunt the woman they loved. When the men found their girls they would make love to them till dawn while they burned things. Liz let go of Serena's hand and turned and looked at Milly and Senior Rath.

"No! We are so not doing that. No way!" Liz yelled.

"What?" Michael asked.

After that another Vision played.

Vision:

"No way!"Liz yelled.

"Will someone please tell us what is going on?" Max asked.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" Liz said angrily.

Milly and Senior Rath didn't say anything, they just looked at Liz.

"Fine. Tonight there is a celebration going on in the woods for the wood people," Liz said.

"What kind of celebration?" Kyle asked.

"See, in the celebration, the women walk into the woods wearing green robes while the men wear nothing but a cloth skirt, similar to a loin cloth. The men hunt the women down and have sex all night...while they are burning things." Liz said.

"Burn? What kind of things do they burn?" Alex asked.

"What is the celebration for?" Maria asked.

"One at a time. You burn things to help forget what you would need to protect yourself in the woods. The celebration is for protecting the forest and for, um, many children to be born to you." Liz said.

"Okay? What would you need to forget about and why do you need to protect the woods?" Tess asked.

"Okay, like when you have pictures of the past...you burn them to forget the past. Then you say a chant that you make up, to the goddess of Antar and to the woods." Liz said.

"Do we have to do this?" Alex asked.

"The only ones that should do this are Michael and Maria. Liz and Serena will burn things." Milly said.

"What about the rest of us?" Kyle asked.

"Oh you will be here with Liz and Serena while Michael hunts Maria," Milly said.

"What!" Michael yelled.

"No damn way!" Maria said.

"You both have until 6:00 p.m. to decide. We'd better go." Milly said.

Milly and Senior Rath disappeared. Max and everyone else were still yelling... Liz knew this was insane.

"Quiet!" she yelled.

Everyone stopped yelling and looked at Liz who turned and looked at Serena and Larek.

"You both knew about this?" Liz asked.

"No. All I knew was that it was time, I just didn't know about the date. Hey at least we don't have to do this like we did in the past." Serena said.

"Serena..." Liz said.

"Wait you both did this in your past life?" Max asked.

"Um, yeah." Liz said.

"Who was your guy?" Max asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Liz said as she walked out of the room.

Max followed Liz as she walked out onto the balcony and she was looking at the forest when Max stood behind her. What Max and Liz didn't know was that their friends were listening to what they had to say to each other.

"So who was the guy you made love to all night in your past?" Max asked.

"Do you really want to hear this?" Liz asked with a gleam in her eye...

"Yes. I want to know everything," Max said with a little stubbornness in his voice...

"Okay. Um, well some guy found out about this celebration and he was out in the woods waiting and he found me somehow. We started to kiss then one thing lead to another and soon we were together." Liz said.

"Did you ever find out who the guy was? Did you ever meet again?" Max asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Yeah, I found out who the guy was. And yes I did meet the guy again." Liz said.

"Who was the guy?" Max asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Liz asked.

"Yes. Tell me who the guy was?"

Liz stood close to Max with a smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" Max asked

"Max, the guy that hunted me was you in our past life. You're the one who made love to me till morning. Good thing Michael didn't know it was you or he would have probably killed you." Liz said.

"Um, yeah, he probably would have." Max said, sort of sheepishly...

"I can't believe he still makes you scared." Liz said.

"Liz, Michael is my best friend but he gets pissed off easily." Max said.

"Yes, we all know Michael is protective of us." Liz said.

Max and Liz both leaned in and kissed each other and then they smiled. They turned and saw Michael and everyone else looking at them.

"Um hey," Liz said.

"How long have you been standing there?" Max asked.

"Oh we heard who the guy was and how protective I am." Michael said.

"Oh boy." Max said.

"Michael, are you mad?" Liz asked.

"No. I'm not mad. I'm just surprised that you were together in the past." Michael said.

"Thanks." Liz said.

"Michael, I hope you and Maria are as happy together as we are." Max said.

"You know we'll be happy but I don't know if I want to do the celebration thing," Michael said.

"Well, they said it was up to you," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know it's our decision." Michael said.

"Maria, do you want to do this celebration thing?" Liz asked.

"I'm still thinking about it, I just can't believe that they do this." Maria said.

"How long have they been doing this celebration?" Alex asked.

"I think it has been going on since Milly and Senior Rath were 14." Liz said.

'"Oh wow, that... I mean that has been a long time!" Alex said.

"Yeah, it has." Liz said.

Max and Liz both laughed, and then everyone looked at each other and waited...

"Remember you two, it is up to you if you want to do this or not." Liz said to Michael and Maria.

"How about we train and give them a chance to think about it?" Max asked.

"Agreed," Michael and Maria said.

That is when the vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and the others.

“Did you all go to the celebration thing?” Diane asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 168 Pg14 5/31/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 169
“You will have to wait and see. Because I am not going to answer that,” Tess and Isabel said at the same time.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV. When they looked at the TV they watched as another vision began to play.

Vision:
Max turned and looked at Liz, she smiled at him then turned and looked at Michael.

"Michael, are you okay?" Max asked.

"Yeah. So what kind of training do we have tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Wait and see. Liz, are you going to be able to be there?" Max asked.

"You will have to wait and see..." Liz said with a smile on her face.

"Okay. I guess we'll see you in the morning." Max said.

"G'night." Michael said as he pulled Max and Maria out of the room.

After Max, Maria and Michael left Liz shut the door, changed clothes, walked over to the bed, pulled the covers back and laid down... she pulled the covers over her and a few minutes later she was fast asleep.

In the morning:

Liz awoke, looked around, and stood up, then walked to her closet where she started looking for something to wear. A few minutes later she found a peach colored off the shoulder dress to wear. She grabbed the dress and after her shower she put it on. After she was dressed she walked out of her bedroom and into the waiting room where she saw Max standing at the window. Max turned when he heard Liz walk into the room. They looked at each other and smiled. Liz walked over to Max and stood beside him and they looked toward the woods then turned and looked at each other.

"Max, what are you doing up?"

"I just wanted to..."

"Max, what is really wrong?"

"Liz, we have a lot of things going on. How can you handle it?"

"I just try not to think about all of it, and I try to handle it one thing at a time,"

"Well, I guess that's a good way to deal with it."

"Max, come on. We'll go into my room and talk."

They walked out of the waiting room and into Liz's room and Liz shut the door. They turned and looked at each other.

"Okay. I think it is time we have our talk," Liz said.

"I agree with you, we need to have our talk," Max said.

"Okay, Then let’s talk," Liz said, not really knowing how to start the conversation...

"You know I was really pissed that you left me on our honeymoon," Max said.

"Max it was not my plan to leave you like I did."

"Yeah, but you still left."

"Yeah... I did. I'm sorry I left like that."

"Liz, since you left I have been worried about you. And I have been going crazy thinking about you too." Max said.

"Max I was fine, I thought you knew that. It was Larek and Serena I was with."

"No! I didn't know who you were with. And you dream walking me didn't tell me anything."

"I'm Sorry. By the time I got here I found out I couldn't tell you or anyone where I was."

"Who told you that?"

"Your mother told me I couldn't tell you or anyone."

"So, what were you doing while I was off worrying about you?"

"I was learning to sword fight, power fight and to box." Liz said.

"What the hell were you learning all of that for!?!" Max asked, getting frustrated with the entire conversation...

"Because I will be fighting in the war," Liz said.

"No way in hell you are going to fight in the war," Max said.

"Yes I am. You and no one else will stop me. So you'd better deal with it," Liz said.

"I said no you are not going to fight, you could end up hurt or dead," Max said.

"I don't care. I'm fighting and there's nothing you can do or say that will stop me from fighting," Liz said.

"You're headstrong and crazy," Max said, a little louder...

"Yeah. And you know where I got it from," Liz said getting just as loud.

"Yeah, you got it from Michael and Serena. Do they know you're fighting?" Max asked.

"Serena and I are fighting together, even Larek agrees with us," Liz said.

"You and Serena are crazy. What will happen if you get grabbed or hurt?" Max asked.

"Max we know how to handle ourselves. So will you just stop it already?" Liz asked.

"No. I won't stop it. Do you realize something could go wrong and you could get hurt or worse... dead?" Max said.

"Max, I know what could happen. Even Serena and Larek know what could happen so calm down."

"No! I won't calm down. Liz I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Max you need to stop worrying. Nothing is going to happen ok."

"Yeah, the reason why nothing is going to happen is because you, Serena and the girls are not fighting."

"Yes we are so you better deal with it."

"No, you're not!" Max said raising his voice.

"Yes, we are!" Liz said raising her voice.

"No, you're not." Max yelled.

"Yes, we are!" Liz yelled.

"No you're not. It’s too dangerous." Max yelled.

"Yes we are." Liz yelled back.

Right at that moment Michael and the others opened the door and walked into the room and found that Max and Liz both looked extremely angry with each other.

"Hey! What is all the yelling about?" Michael asked.

Max and Liz both turned and looked at Michael and everyone else.

"Do you really want to know?" Max asked.

"Um, yeah... “Michael said.

"Liz and Serena are going to fight in the war; I don't think it's a very good idea. That's what the argument is about." Max said.

"Who said you and Serena can fight in the war?" Michael asked.

"Your mom said we are. Serena and I agreed to fight in the war, so we all agree to fight in the war." Liz said.

"How long ago did she tell you that?" Michael asked

"She told us the day we got here." Liz said.

Suddenly Liz got a weird look on her face, she felt someone was there, she rolled her eyes, and then she turned and looked at the wall. Max and friends looked at Liz then the wall.

"Liz what is wrong?" Alex asked.

"Come out now. If you don't you're going to be sorry," Liz said.

Right at that moment a lady appeared, she looked around and when she saw Liz she walked toward her. The two women looked at each other.

"Who are you?" Liz asked.

That is when the vision ended and another vision began.

Vision:
The lady smiled at Liz.

"It's good to see you still have your temper after all these years." The Lady said.

"Um thanks. Who are you?" Liz asked.

"You don't remember me do you?" The lady asked.

"No. I'm sorry I don't." Liz said.

"Give me your hand and I’ll show you." The Lady said as she put her hands out.

Liz looked at the ladies hands then looked at the lady. Liz put her hands in the ladies and closed her eyes. As she closed her eyes she saw that this lady had raised her in the past life and she was her grandma in this life.

"If these visions are right, tell me what were the last things we ever did in this life and our past life?" Liz asked.

Oh that is easy. You and Max came and visited me. I was asleep and Max used his powers so we could say goodbye to each other. Remember what I told you? If it's not complicated it's not love." The Lady said.

Liz and Maria both looked at each other then turned and looked at the lady.

"Oh my god." They said.

Liz walked up to the lady and looked at her...

"Is it really you?" Liz asked.

"Yes honey bear it is really me." The Lady said.

"How can that be?" Liz asked.

"This is where we go when we die." The Lady said.

Liz and the lady looked at each other then hugged then Maria walked up to the lady and hugged her as well. Everyone stood and watched ...

"Okay, who is she and why is she hugging Liz and Maria?" Alex asked.

"Alex and Kyle is that you?" The Lady asked.

"Yeah. How do you know us?" Kyle asked.

"Well let's see, I haven't seen you since you dated Liz. And I had a heart attack," The Lady said.

"No way," Kyle said.

And Alex I saw you when I walked into the crash down. You helped me with my bags," The Lady said.

Alex got a weird look on his face then he fainted. Liz and Maria watched Alex faint and then ran to him. They both touched Alex and Alex came out of his shock and then looked at Liz and Maria and then he looked at the lady.

"Grandma?" Alex asked.

"Yes cutie, good to see that you know when to be happy." Grandma said.

"Um, yeah thanks, I think." Alex said.

"Okay, now who are the others?" Grandma asked.

"Um, this is Serena and Larek." Liz said as she pointed next to her.

"Good to see you are both still together after all these years," Grandma said.

"Thanks," Larek said.

"You remember Max, right?" Liz asked.

"Yes. I remember him. Thank you for letting us say goodbye," Grandma said.

"No problem," Max said.

"Grandma this is Isabel, Max's sister and this is Michael Max's brother. This is Tess ....," Liz said.

"Hi I'm Tess I'm a family friend of Max's family here," Tess said.

"Oh I see. It is very nice to meet you Isabel, Michael and Tess. And so you know, I knew who your were in the past," Grandma said.

"Is it true I..." Isabel trailed off with her question.

"No Isabel you didn't get anyone killed. Kivar walked in and . . . ," Grandma said.

"How did they die?' Maria asked.

"Easy... Max and Liz were together when Kivar stormed the castle. Kivar and his men killed people as they walked in. Michael {Rath} started to fight back, Isabel helped in the fight and then Kivar's men grabbed Michael and Isabel and took them. When Kivar found Max and Liz they were ready to fight and they did but Kivar fought back and he somehow got Max, Liz, Michael and Isabel to drop their weapons. And that is when Serena and Larek walked in and grabbed them." Grandma said.

"What happened?" Kyle asked.

"After he got all of them in a room together, Kivar made Max, Michael and Larek watch as Kivar and his men raped Liz, Isabel and Serena repeatedly. After that he tied the girls up and had them watch as Kivar and his men beat Max, Michael and Larek up. After a couple of hours he took them to the woods and killed them," Grandma said.

"What happened to me?" Tess asked.

"You tried to help Max and the others but Kivar caught you and killed you along with them," Grandma said.

"Do you know why we are here now?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I do..." Grandma said.
"Why?" Michael asked.

"Because it's time to stop the war and soon it will be 100 years since your deaths," Grandma said.

"Oh, I . . . I don't know what to say,” Liz said.

"Liz dear, you and your friends must be ready for the war by now...you know it is coming. You must be ready." Grandma said.

"We will be ready. So please don't worry." Liz said.

"I am worried that history will repeat itself." Grandma said.

"Mrs. Parker, don't worry... we will be ready." Michael said.

"I see you are still protective of your family." Grandma said.

"Yes. I am protective of my family." Michael said.

"That is good, keep being protective of them. I must go; I have something that needs to be done." Grandma said before vanishing.

Everyone turned and looked at each other and then looked to where grandma stood.

"Yeah, Tell me about it," Alex said.

"So what are we going to do?" Kyle asked.

"Train. I want to make sure we're ready for anything and everything," Max said.

"Fine. We'd better go and get ready." Michael said.

Max and Liz looked at each other as their friends were leaving and after they had gone Liz asked...

"What now Max? Are you going to tell me 'no' on training now?"

"Liz I want you to be safe."

"I know you do but I'm going to fight Max... I want the people to be free."

That is when the vision ended. Everyone turned and looked at each other.

“Wow,” All the parents said.

“Yeah,” Max, Michael said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 169 Pg15 6/3//15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 170

Everyone watched as another vision played on TV.

Vision:

"Yeah, I want them to be free too so if you're going to fight make sure nothing happens to you." Max said.

"Max I promise." Liz said.

"Good. Now change and get ready for training." Max said.

"Okay...give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready." Liz said.

"Okay."

Max walked out of Liz's bedroom and went to his room and changed. A few minutes later he walked into the waiting room and saw Liz dressed as a town person...he thought Liz looked great. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. You look great! Are you ready?" Max asked.

Everyone walked out of waiting room and down the hall to the stairs and out the door. They went to the stables got on some horses and rode though the woods. When they got to a clearing Liz jumped off her horse and raised her arm and made a circle around them. When she was finished she turned and found everyone else looking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"What did you just do?" Tess asked.

"I just made a protective circle around us." Liz said.

"What does that mean?" Isabel asked.

"It means that no one can try to hurt us and we can't hurt anything in the woods." Serena said.

"How do you know how to do that?" Alex asked.

"We have been practicing since Liz has been here." Serena said.

"Okay, enough talking let's practice." Michael said.

Liz and Serena rolled their eyes and said "Nothing's changed!"

Michael turned and looked toward Liz and Serena and they in turn looked at Michael and laughed.

"Okay, since you both think this is funny let’s see what you've got." Michael said.

"Are you serious?" Serena asked.

"Yes. I want to see what you can do." Michael said.

"Shall we?" Serena asked Liz...

"Yeah, let’s show them." Liz said.

Liz and Serena stood next to each other with smiles on their faces and closed their eyes. When they closed their eyes the wind started to pick up and it started to thunder. Soon they were all watching Liz and Serena. They knew Liz and Serena were doing something but they didn't know what. Max, Isabel and Tess looked up and saw lightening race across the sky.

"Michael?" Max asked.

"What?" Michael asked.

"What are you doing?" Isabel asked.

"I'm seeing what Liz and Serena can do. Why?" Michael asked.

"Oh, I think you are about to find out anytime now." Tess said.

"Why?" Michael asked.

Before anyone could say anything more lightning hit right in front of Michael and sent him flying into a mud pit. After Michael landed in the mud pit he tried to get up but he couldn't. Then all of a sudden there was wind around him and he was mid air. Everyone else looked at Michael then turned and looked at Liz and Serena. Max saw their eyes were still closed then he turned and looked at Michael.

"Michael would you say that Liz and Serena are ready for war?" Max asked.

"Yes! Now get me down. This is so not funny." Michael said.

"Okay, just stay calm." Isabel said.

"What? Get me down from here!" Michael yelled.

"Okay. We’ll try," Tess said.

"Try?" Michael yelled.

Tess turned and looked at Max and Isabel who walked up to Liz and Serena.

"Liz, Serena, open your eyes." Max said.

Liz and Serena opened their eyes and looked at Max and once they opened their eyes everything was calmed.

"What?" Serena asked.

"Please get Michael down?" Max asked.

"Where is he?" Liz asked.

"Up here." Michael yelled.

Liz and Serena looked up and saw Michael in mid air. Liz and Serena looked at each other then looked at Michael.

"How?" Liz asked.

"All we know is Michael wanted to see what you both could do. You both closed your eyes and the weather changed. Lightning struck the ground in front of Michael sending him flying into a mud pit and the next thing is he is up in the air." Maria said.

"Michael, are you okay?" Serena asked.

"I'll be fine when I get down." Michael said.

"Um Michael, that maybe a problem," Liz said.

"What? What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"We don't know how to lower things. We didn't even know we could do this," Liz said.

"What?" Michael yelled...

"Calm down we'll get you down," Serena said.

"Somehow," Liz said.

"Somehow?" Michael asked.

Liz and Serena gave a worried smile then turned and looked at their friends who in turn returned the look...

"What are you going to do?" Max asked.

"Parents." Serena said.

"Oh boy." Liz said.

"Milly come forth," Serena said.

A few seconds later Milly appeared and looked at Liz and Serena and they in turn looked at their mother...

"What do you need?" Milly asked.

"Um, look up." Liz said as she pointed toward Michael...

Milly looked up and saw Michael in mid air looking at her and then she looked at Liz and Serena.

"Why?" Milly asked as she pointed up.

"Milly can you please get him down?" Liz asked.

"Yes of course," Milly said.

Milly turned and waved her hand and Michael was lowered to the ground. When Michael touched the ground he looked at Milly and said...

"Thank you!"

"Michael did you try and test the girls again?" Milly asked.

"I wanted to see what they could do. I didn't know this would happen," Michael said.

"You'd better be glad that is all they did. It could have been worse," Milly said.

"Yes, Milly," Michael said in agreement ...

"Question? What is that smell?" Liz asked.

Liz, Serena, Michael and Milly all looked at each other and then Liz and Serena turned and looked at Michael.

After the vision another vision began to play.

Vision:
"Michael, did you say you fell into a mud pit?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Michael asked.

“We don't know how to say this but to just say it. Michael that was not a mud pit you fell into." Serena said.

"If it was not a mud pit then what was it?" Michael asked.

"Milly you'd better tell him." Liz said.

"Someone better tell me." Michael said.

"Michael you fell into a pig pen and you smell like a pig pen." Milly said.

"What?" Michael yelled...

"Sorry Michael." Liz and Serena giggled.

"I can't believe this happened!" Michael's shocked voice yelled.

"Don't worry, I've got this." Milly said.

"Wait... what are you going to do?" Michael asked.

"Oh, don't be such a baby about it." Milly said.

Milly snapped her fingers and Michael was clean from head to toes and was in new clothes to boot.

"Wow, Michael, you clean up nice." Serena said.

"Yeah." Liz agreed...

Michael opened his eyes and saw he was clean and in a pair of jeans and a clean T-shirt...he was surprised as he looked at Milly.

"Thank you Milly." Michael said.

"You're welcome Michael." Milly said.

"Milly where is Senior Rath?" Liz asked.

"Oh him, he is trying to find some volunteers to fight in the war. He wants help." Milly said.

"Oh...that's a good idea." Liz said.

"And what are you doing?" Serena asked.

"I decided that I was going to help my girls to fight in the war." Milly said.

"Oh great! Just what we need." Michael said.

Liz, Milly and Serena turned and looked at Michael who was in turn looking at them and he saw that they were mad.

"I'm sorry I got you mad at me. But I don't want to see anyone get hurt," Michael said.

"Michael...we can handle ourselves so you need to stop worrying about us." Milly said.

"Well that may be harder than it seems." Michael said.

"Well try!" Serena said.

Liz noticed that Serena and Michael were arguing with each other and when she turned she noticed everyone else watching them also. Then Liz felt as though something was about to happen and she turned and looked at everyone.

"Oh boy," Liz said.

All of a sudden Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie appeared and looked around.

"What is going on?" Ava asked.

"Oh, you know Michael and Serena again." Liz said.

Zan and Rath walked up to Serena and Michael and stood between them.

"Both of you stop it." Zan yelled.

Everyone turned and looked toward Zan and Rath.

"Okay, what started this?" Rath asked.

"Easy...Michael and Max don't want us to fight in the war and all of us girls want to." Liz said.

"Um Michael, Max you can't stop them once they have their minds made up." Zan said.

"Gee thanks for the help." Michael said.

"So what are we doing today?" Rath asked

"We are going to practice our powers." Michael said.

"Oh, cool! We can help with that." Ava said.

"Yeah, it should be fun." Lonnie said.

Liz turned and looked at Serena.

"Why do I have a feeling we are going to regret this." Liz said.

"Maybe because we might regret this." Serena said.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at Max and friends.

"Do you think Max and the others will be okay with this training?" Liz asked.

"We'll have to wait and see." Serena said.

"Oh, God help us with this training." Liz prayed.

"So where should we go to start training with our powers?" Zan said.

"Here is fine." Max said.

Zan threw an energy ball at Max; Max ducked before it could hit him and returned an energy ball of his own at Zan. The energy went through Zan and soon everyone started using their powers against the ghosts and each other. Liz and Serena looked shocked as everyone tried to hurt each other. Liz and Serena in turn started using their powers on what they could; throwing energy balls and making things appear as they needed them. They trained for six hours and then the entire crew turned their eyes on Liz and Serena and noticed that they were smiling...they raised their hands and it started to rain...the rest of the crew were all surprised.

"Okay you two... very funny." Michael said sarcastically.

"What? All we did was cool you off," Liz said.

"Okay will you stop it?" Maria yelled.

"Fine." Liz and Serena echoed each other.

Liz and Serena turned toward each other and waved their hands, the rain stopped immediately then they looked at the entire group of their friends.

"Is that better?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Michael said.

"Do we need to train anymore?" Serena asked...

"I think a week of training with your powers will be a good idea," Rath and Zan said.

Liz and Serena looked at each other then looked at Zan and Rath and snapped their fingers. When they snapped their fingers they shocked Zan and Rath.

"Ow!" The two ghosts said.

The rest of the group watched as Zan and Rath kept leaping around...

"What is going on?" Max asked.

"Ask your wife! Ow! Stop it!" Zan said.

The gang all turned and watched Liz and Serena who just stood there looking at Zan and Rath.

"Um... what are you two doing to Zan and Rath?" Max asked.

"Oh we're just shocking them," Liz said.

"Um, okay, but that doesn't sound good." Max said.

"It's not when you are in pain." Zan said.

"Oh... we just remember when you and Rath ganged up against us in our past life, so it's payback time." Serena said.

"Zan will you just relax. You knew Serena and I would get back at you and Rath," Liz said.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Zan said.

"We need to go back now." Liz said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Michael asked.

That is when the vision ended. Max, parents and friends all turned and looked at each other.

“Did that happen?” Mr. Whitman asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 170 Pg15 6/5/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 171

“Yes that did happen,” Michael said.

Everyone turned and saw a bed room on the TV screen. Then they see Liz sitting on the pillow looking at them.

“Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that the vision will be coming to an end soon. So please be ready for everything that will happen between now till the end. Some of it may be hard to handle. But you need to know and remember. After this you will have a couple of more visions then the DVD will end,” Liz said.

After that the TV screen turned black. Then everyone watched as another vision played on the TV.

Vision:

"Something has changed, we need to leave now." Liz said.

"What has changed?" Max asked.

"We'll talk about it when we get back to my room." Liz said.

"Okay. But what could be so bad?" Kyle asked.

"No time." Liz said as she closed her eyes and teleported everyone at the same time.

One minute they were in the clearing and the next minute they were in Liz's waiting room.

"Where are we?" Alex asked.

Liz opened her eyes and saw they were in her waiting room safe and she turned and looked at everyone.

"We're in my waiting room, we are safe now." Liz said.

"Safe from what?" Tess asked.

"A couple of skins were near us so I thought it was time to leave." Liz said.

"Why?" Michael asked.

"Because it is not time yet." Serena said.

"Are we going to fight them soon?' Max asked.

"Yes but it is not time yet." Serena said.

"How do you know?" Kyle asked.

"Trust me, it will be soon though," Serena said.

All of a sudden Larek appeared next to Liz and she turned to look at him.

"What?" Liz asked.

"You need to come with me; someone needs to talk to you." Larek said.

"Who needs to talk to me?" Liz asked.

"You need to talk to Kivar. He needs to talk to you about something." Liz said.

"What does he need to talk about?" Liz asked.

"He won't say. He wants to talk to you and only you." Larek said.

"Fine!" Liz said.

Liz walked into her room and went to a screen hanging on the wall where she saw Kivar looking at her.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"My dear I was just wondering if you are ready for another ball?" Kivar asked.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked.

"Well my lady there will be a ball coming up in a couple of days. Are you going?" Kivar asked.

"I don't know as of yet," Liz said.

"Well I hope you will be there." Kivar said.

"You will have to wait and see sir." Liz said.

"Till then my dear." Kivar said as the screen turned off.

Liz turned off the screen then turned and looked at Larek, it was then that Larek noticed how angry she was.

"Larek, why did you do that?" Liz asked.

"He called. I didn't know what to say to him." Larek said.

"Next time you will have to tell him I'll call him back. What ball is he talking about?" Liz asked.

"He is talking about the celebration ball." Larek said.

"What is that?" Liz asked.

"It is a celebration of love...where people dance and have fun. All the people are treated as equals, they are all the same. And it is also where lovers, boyfriends and girlfriends get married and married couples can renew their vows and be introduced to the town. The men do what they can to impress the ladies and get married. The couples that get married go somewhere where they can have their honeymoon," Larek said.

"Okay... This is so not good! I'm already married. And I'm getting married after the war, again, to the same person. We can't be in the celebration." Liz said.

"I know. I'm trying to figure out what we can do about this." Larek said.

"There has to be something." Liz said.

"Don't worry." Larek said.

"Larek, do you know when this celebration is?" Liz asked.

"No, I don't." Larek said.

"Larek... the celebration is in 2 days," Liz said.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Larek said.

"Yeah, what about Max, the rest?" Liz asked.

"I say we all go and have some fun." Larek said.

"You know you're crazy." Liz said.

"Yeah, but remember we need to find out what Kivar is up to." Larek said.

"Yeah I know that. But I don't think Max will like me being close to Kivar." Liz said.

"Well let's talk to the rest of the gang and see what they have to say." Larek said.

Liz gave Larek a look then walked into the waiting room where everyone was waiting for them.

"Larek wants to tell you something." Liz said.

"There is going to be a celebration in 2 days." Larek said.

"What is the celebration for?" Maria asked.

"It is where the wives, husbands, lovers, boyfriends and girlfriends all get together and celebrates love and where the people are treated equal." Larek said.

"What about it?" Alex asked.

"Um, well Liz has to go so she can get close to Kivar and find out what he is up to." Larek said.

"What does Liz have to do?" Max asked with a puzzled look on his face...

"I have to flirt and get close to Kivar." Liz said.

"Give me an example." Max said.

"Holding hands, touching, dancing close. And he may try to kiss her." Larek said.

"No! You do realize this could be dangerous! And Liz could get hurt if Kivar finds out about us." Max said.

"Wait... Liz, do you want to do this?" Michael asked.

Liz looked at Michael then looked at Max. Liz knew Max and Michael were worried about her. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Yes, I can do this." Liz said.

"No! You are not!" Max said adamantly...

"Yes I am." Liz said.

"No!" Max yelled

"Yes!" Liz yelled.

"Wait!" Tess yelled.

Everyone turned and looked at Tess.

"What are we going to do while Liz is doing this? Where are we going to be?" Tess asked.

"Easy you’re going to be at the celebration keeping an eye on things and making sure Liz doesn't get hurt." Larek said.

"Do you think that plan will work?" Kyle asked.

"It has too," Larek said.

"Larek don't worry." Serena said.

"Great do you realize what we have to wear for this celebration?" Liz asked.

"Wait, what do we have to wear for this 'celebration'?" Michael and Maria asked at the same time.

After the vision another vision played on the TV.

Vision:
"For the celebration you have to wear white. Even the guys do." Serena said.

"Okay. Now that does sound bad." Maria said.

"We'd better get some sleep and think about it tomorrow." Larek said.

Everyone went to their rooms and changed for bed and soon they were all fast asleep.

In the morning:

Liz laid in bed thinking about how she had to get close to Kivar. She knew that it would be easy but she didn't know what would happen. She also knew she had to do it. She sat up and looked around then got up and walked out on to her balcony where she saw some people getting ready for the celebration and then she looked out toward the woods and she knew that the vision was going to happen really soon. It scared her and she knew they needed to be ready for anything. She turned and entered her room, walked in, and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

A few minutes later she walked out wearing a dark navy blue gown and her hair was curly. She walked back out to the balcony and looked out towards the woods and she got a vision of Max and all of her friends getting taken at the celebration. She turned and walked out of her room. Max, Larek, Serena and everyone else turned and looked at Liz. And they all saw she was very pale.

"What? What is wrong?" Larek asked.

"It's going to happen soon." Liz said.

"What is going to happen soon?" Isabel asked.

Serena and Larek looked at Liz and knew what she meant.

"Wait. When and where does it happen?" Serena asked.

"At the celebration. Something sets Kivar off. We didn't even know they were gone...it was too late," Liz said.

"Great Kivar goes mad," Larek said.

"Larek I told you he was mad," Liz said.

"Will someone please tell us what the hell is going on?" Michael asked.

Liz, Larek and Serena all turned and looked at Max, and the rest.

"You guys. I mean all of you, get taken at the celebration. We didn't know till later that you were gone," Liz said.

"Is everything else still the same?" Larek asked.

"Yes, I can't figure out what caused the change," Liz said.

"So we are going to be taken at the celebration?" Alex asked.

"Yes you are," Liz said.

"What was Serena meaning everything else is the same?" Isabel asked.

"She was talking about the war that comes afterwards," Liz said.

"Will everyone here survive this and the war?" Tess asked.

"Yes everyone will live through both of them," Liz said.

"Then what happens after the war?" Max asked.

"I don't want to talk about it. Besides we have to make sure we're ready for the celebration," Liz said.

"Are you okay?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to rest for a few," Liz said before walking out of the room.

Liz walked into her room and shut the door. After the door was shut she walked out onto the balcony and looked out. A few minutes later she turned and saw Max standing next to her.

"I know you want to do this. Will you please promise to be careful?" Max asked.

"Yes Max I promise. I'm more worried about you and the others. You all vanished somehow. That is what worries me," Liz said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine," Max said.

"You know I'm going to hold you to that." Liz said.

"You better." Max said.

Max and Liz both started to laugh. They stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"Liz, we will make sure you are safe at the celebration." Max said.

"I hope you can do that and keep yourselves safe too." Liz said.

"You know we will." Max said.

"Max you watch out for the skins. You and Michael need to be ready for them." Liz said.

"Wait the skins will be there? How?" Max asked.

"They're hiding. Max, just be careful."Liz said.

"Don't worry we will be." Max said.

"Good. We better get out there." Liz said.

Max and Liz opened the door and walked into the waiting room where they saw everyone was sitting down and they all turned and looked at Max and Liz.

"Is everything okay?" Michael asked.

"Rath, Zan, Ava and Lonnie please come forward?" Liz asked.

"What are you doing?" Max asked.

"Wait and see," Liz said.

A few seconds later Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie appeared and looked at Liz.

"Hey doll, what’s up?" Zan asked.

"We need your help at the celebration," Liz said.

"What kind of help?" Rath asked.

"The skins... Nicolas is going to be at the celebration. We need to make sure they don't take Max and the others," Liz said.

"What are you telling us? They take all of them? But why?" Rath asked.

"We don't know. But we need to make sure they don't get taken," Larek said.

"We can do that," Rath said.

Max and Michael watched as Zan walked up to Liz and put an arm around her shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Zan.

"What are you doing?" Liz asked.

"Oh, I'm hanging out with my girl," Zan said.

"Zan I was your girl in the past. So there is no hanging out. So I'll ask again, what are you doing? And what the hell do you want?" Liz asked.

"I'm just hanging. Do you remember what happened at the celebration we went to?" Zan asked.

"Yes I remember and no I don't want to talk about it," Liz said.

"Why? It was so much fun. We did have fun together," Zan said.

"Yes we did have fun. But what we did then could have had us in serious trouble," Liz said.

"But it didn't. Rath didn't even know where we were," Zan said.

"No one knew where we were. That is why it was crazy and dangerous. Thank you," Liz said.

"What happened in the past between Zan and Rose?" Max asked.

Liz and Zan turned and noticed everyone was looking at them.

That is when the vision ended. The parent again turned to Max and the others.

“Before you ask yes we find out what happened in the past between Zan and Rose,” Max said.

“And you will probably find out in the visions what happened between Zan and Rose,” Michael said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 171 Pg15 6/9/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 172

“Does anyone want to stop? Or do you want to keep going?” Jeff asked.

“Keep going,” everyone said.

“Ok. Then Let me order us some food before we watch more of the visions,” Jeff said.

Jeff walked into the kitchen and ordered 4 large pepperoni pizzas. A few minutes later Jeff walked into the living room and saw everyone waiting for him.

“The pizzas will be here in 30 minutes. So till the pizzas get here let’s take a break,” Jeff said.

Everyone went into different directions some went to the bath rooms while the others went into the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. 30 minutes later everyone walked into the living room right when the door bell ringed. Jeff walked up to the door and took the pizzas and paid the pizza guy. After Jeff paid the pizza guy he walked into the living room where he saw there were plates, hot sauce, chips. Jeff set the pizzas on the table and watched as everyone grabbed a slice of pizza. A few minutes later everyone sat down.

“Ready for more visions?” Max asked.

“Yes,” Everyone said.

Max pushed the play button. Right as they were eating their pizzas a vision started.

Vision:

"Do you really want to know?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, tell us," Max said.

"Um OK. During the celebration Zan and I would sneak off and spend time alone. During that time alone we would make out where ever we were. We were safe," Liz said.

"And?" Maria asked.

"It was 3 weeks before Zan and Rose were to marry. We went to the celebration and Zan and Rose were close, they sneaked away. They went to a pond and were kissing and making out then one thing led to another. They slept together. In two weeks they were married."

"So, you are telling us that Rath and Serena never knew?" Michael asked.

"Yes, they never knew. No one did." Liz said.

Michael turned and looked at Max.

"If you think I'm going to let you and Liz sneak away think again," Michael said.

"We can do whatever we want since we are already married," Max said.

"Yeah, but you're not married by Antar law. They frown on that," Larek said.

"So... me and Liz can't be alone till we are married?" Max asked.

"Yes, that's what it means," Larek said.

"Great! That just sucks!" Max said.

"Question. What do people have to wear white for?" Alex asked.

"All people in town wear white to show they are pure of heart and also that they trust and believe in their rulers," Rath said.

"You know what? That seems weird," Kyle said.

"I know but that is how our people are," Ava said.

"What do you do for the celebration?" Maria asked.

"Easy, all you do is have fun. There is going to be archery, stick fighting, food contests and water war," Lonnie said.

"That sounds like fun! I can't wait," Alex and Kyle said.

"So what are you going to do today?" Rath asked.

"Larek," Liz and Serena yelled.

"OK OK, will you both calm down?" Larek said.

"Calm down! Did you just say calm down?" Liz and Serena asked.

"Um, why," Larek asked.

"Just answer the question did you tell us to calm down?" Serena asked.

"Y- Yeah," Larek said.

Larek walked backwards as Liz and Serena walked up to him. They closed their eyes and pulled a trick on Larek. A few minutes later they walked away. Max and the group looked at Larek then looked at Liz and Serena.

"What did you do to him?" Max asked.

"Oh, we just gave him a little woman thing,” Serena said.

"Meaning what?" Michael asked.

"He is going to go through everything we do. Like our time of the month and mood swings," Liz said.

"That doesn't sound bad," Tess said.

"Wait do you mean time of month?" Larek asked.

"Larek whoever in this room is on their period you will feel their pain. And double if more than one is," Serena said.

"What time do people celebrate here?" Alex asked.

"Alex, celebration for some people start in the morning. Other people start theirs in the afternoon. So somewhere between there," Liz said.

"Liz do you still know how to throw an ax?" Serena asked.

Right when Serena asked that everyone turned and looked at Liz and Serena.

"Yes I do. Why what are you up to?" Liz asked.

"Oh let’s just say we are going to have fun at the celebration tomorrow," Serena said.

"What kind of fun?" Maria asked.

"You will have to wait and see what we have planned," Serena said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, right," Serena said.

"So what are we going to do right now?" Michael asked.

"We are going to practice powers. We need to learn to throw and move things more," Larek said.

"Fine. Where are we going to go?" Max asked.

"The training room. We can have Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie help us," Larek said.

"Great! It's going to be crazy again," Liz and Serena said at the same time.

"We all better change and get ready for practice," Larek said.

"Fine. But Larek you need to stop being a jerk when we practice," Liz said.

"I promise I won't be a jerk or mean to you and Serena," Larek said.

"Good. If you act like a jerk or be mean you will be sorry," Liz said.

"Come on we better change clothes," Serena said.

Everyone went to their rooms and changed. A few minutes later everyone met in the waiting room.

"Are we ready to practice?" Larek asked.

"Yeah, we are," Larek said.

"Max I hope you and the others are ready for this. It may be a little hard," Larek said.

"Don't worry we will be fine," Michael said.

"Come on," Larek said.

Everyone walked out of the room and down the hall to a training room that was 3 doors down from Liz's room. They all walked in and looked around. They saw that there were weapons on the wall and mats on the floor. Across the room were weights and bars. Everyone looked at each other then looked around the room.

"OK. Let’s start then," Larek said.

"What are we going to start with?" Max asked.

"Well, you are going to watch Liz, Serena and me fight then you fight," Larek said.

"Um OK," Alex said.

"Liz, Serena, are you ready?" Larek asked.

"Yes," Liz and Serena said.

Larek threw a stick to Liz and one to Serena and were ready to fight. Larek charged at Liz. Liz twisted and swung her stick and Larek in the stomach and between the legs. When Liz brought her stick down in front of Larek and he looked up and saw a smile on her face.

"Well?" Liz asked.

"You did better than the first time. Great work," Larek said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

"Serena it's your turn. Remember be ready for anything," Larek said.

"I know that," Serena said.

After the vision everyone looked at each other. No one knew what to say. All they could do is eat their pizzas.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 172 Pg15 6/14/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 173

After that vision another vision began to play on the TV.

Vision:

Liz took a step back and watched Larek and Serena. Everyone watched as Serena tripped Larek and started to swing at him. Larek stood up and that is when Serena hit him in the stomach, feet, between his legs and on the head. Larek fell and laid there for a few seconds and then looked up at Serena and saw a smile on her face.

"I see you and Liz have been practicing. You both are doing great," Larek said.

"Yes, we have and thank you for saying that, “Serena said.

"Now what?" Liz wanted to know.

"We are going to see how you both are with swords," Larek said.

Liz and Serena smiled at each other, then turned and looked at Larek. They grabbed their swords and charged Larek, swinging. They hit his sword with theirs, everyone else watched as Larek tried to fight them off but Liz finally forced him against a wall with her sword pointed at his neck. Serena had her sword pointed between his legs and Larek looked scared.

"OK you girls win," Larek said.

"Good. Does that mean we need to practice more?" Serena asked.

"No. All we have left to do is practice your powers then you will be finished," Larek said.

"Practice our powers, huh?" Liz asked.

"Yes, that is all; let's see what you can do?" Larek said.

Liz and Serena waved their hands and Larek went up in the air. They had Larek spinning like a hurricane and then they dropped their hands and Larek fell to the ground. Larek stood up, trying to balance himself and then he looked at the girls with a scowl. Serena snapped her fingers; Larek was in a different outfit. Both girls threw blasts at him, and then snapped their fingers once more giving Larek shocks to his body. After the shocks Larek looked at both girls.

"Ready to make a shield appear?" Larek asked.

"Go for it," Liz said.

Liz and Serena raised their hands out in front of them and a shield appeared. Larek threw a blast after blast at them. He watched to make sure the shield was strong and then he lowered his arm and looked at Max and the others and nodded. Liz and Serena smiled at each other and turned toward Larek and snapped their fingers. Everyone watched as Larek jumped and then he turned and looked at Liz and Serena who were smiling at him.

"OK which one of you shocked me?" Larek asked.

"I don't know," they said.

"That is not funny," Larek said.

"Yes it is," Serena said playfully.

Liz looked between Larek and Serena and when she did she realized that they were having their fun and she backed away. Max walked over to Liz and when she turned and saw Max standing in front of her Max asked...

"What is going on?"

"Oh, um, Larek and Serena are having their fun," Liz said.

"Why did you back away them?" Max asked.

"Because when they are in their playful mood it is not good to be around them," Liz said.

"What would happen if you were around them?" Michael asked.

"You would be in pain," Liz said.

"OK. That doesn't sound very good," Alex said.

"Oh it isn't," Liz said.

"What are we going to do now?" Isabel asked.

Liz turned and looked at the group and they noticed she had a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling? You know I hate it when you smile like that," Maria said.

"Someone please stop her from smiling..." Kyle asked.

Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess turned and looked at Alex, Maria and Kyle. When they saw them they noticed that they were really scared.

"What is going on? And why are you scared of Liz smiling?" Michael asked.

"When Liz smiles like that it means soreness and fatigue, she usually causes us to be in pain," Kyle said.

"Liz what are we going to be doing?" Tess asked.

"Easy, you guys are going to be practicing your powers like we planned but it won't be with me," Liz said.

"Who with then?" Isabel asked.

Liz walked up to the intercom and said something they couldn't hear. A few minutes later two guards along with Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie walked in. Liz turned and looked at Max and her friends.

"Here are the people that will train you to use your powers," Liz said.

What?" Alex asked.

"Max has one of the guards. Then Tess with Lonnie, Michael with Zan. Isabel and the other guard. Maria with Rath. Alex and Kyle with Zan. There you go. Now get into your groups of two or three and train," Liz said.

Everyone broke into their groups, stood and looked around.

"OK. Let’s get started," Rath said.

Max and The guard looked at each other and then they started to throw blasts. Each put up a shield to protect themselves and soon Max and the guard realized they were very evenly matched. They had tried to hurt each other and both of their powers were very strong. A few minutes later they both decided they were even and gave up. Max turned and watched everyone else practicing and he watched as Liz helped Maria use her powers and they punched and kicked out at Rath. They both took Rath down and sat on him. Michael and the others turned to see Liz and Maria sitting on Rath.

"OK Girls get up, this is not funny," Rath said.

"Oh, yes it is," Maria said.

"OK. Sister, get you and your friend off of me," Rath said.

"No," Liz said.

"What's wrong Rath? Can't handle your sister and her friend," Maria said.

"OK. That's it," Rath said.

Rath lifted his body off the floor and while he was getting up Liz and Maria fell to the floor. They looked up and saw Rath looking down at them. Liz snapped her fingers and shocked Rath which caused him to jump.

"OK. You'd better stop it," Rath said.

"I don't have to," Liz said.

"Yes you do," Rath said.

Liz looked at Rath and had a vision of him kissing her in the past and when Maria looked at Liz and noticed she was pale, Liz stood up and ran to the bathroom and shut the door. She ran to the toilet and threw up.

Meanwhile in the other room

Max and the group watched as Liz ran out of the room they all turned and looked at each other, wondering what happened.

"What just happened and why did Liz just run out of here?" Max asked.

"I don't know. All I know is when she looked at Rath she ran out." Maria said.

"Rath did you do something to her?" Max asked.

"No! I didn't do anything." Rath said.

"Then why did she just run out like that?" Max asked.

After the vision another vision began to play again on the TV.

Vision:

"I don't know," Rath said.

"Well I'm going to find out," Michael answered.

Michael and Maria walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. Maria knocked on the door.

"Liz, its Maria, let me in. Michael's here too, are you OK?" Maria asked.

"Oh, God," Liz said.

"Send Michael away and I'll tell you," Liz said.

"OK." "Michael, leave. Just give us a couple of minutes," Maria said.

"I'm staying at the door," Michael said.

"Whatever. Liz, can I come in?" Maria asked.

The door opened and Maria walked in, shut the door and turned toward a crying Liz.

"Liz, tell me what's wrong?"

"Remember when the doubles were in Roswell?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"OK... I was at my locker getting something when I turned and saw Michael. At least I thought it was him. Anyway he kissed me and I pushed him away. Then that night we all met up and they were all there too... Remember I said me and Rath already met. Well he was the one that looked like Michael and he had kissed me," Liz said.

"Wait...you thought it was Michael that kissed you?"

Liz nodded her head.

"OK. Why did you leave?" Maria asked.

"Because Rath is my past life brother who kissed me," Liz said.

"Oh, gross your brother kissed his sister without realizing it. I'm going to kill him," Maria said.

"Maria," Liz begged.

Maria walked out of the bathroom and walked into the training room.

Meanwhile at the bathroom door, Michael and Liz stood staring at each other.

"What just happened?" Michael asked.

"Oh I told Maria something that was kinda shocking," Liz said.

"What could that have been?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry about it. We need to go after her before he does something," Liz said.

Michael and Liz ran into the training room where they found Maria and Rath standing face to face. Liz and Michael ran toward Maria, Rath and everyone else and when they got close enough they heard...

"Why did you do that?" Maria yelled.

"Do what? What are you talking about?" Rath asked.

"You don't remember what you did to Liz at school," Maria asked.

"Wait. What I did? You mean the double," Rath said.

"Yes. You know what happened," Maria asked

"No. What did I do now...?” Rath said.

"Maria, don't," Liz said.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"Maria..." Liz begged.

"Rath here kissed Liz," Maria said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Liz was at her school locker cleaning it out when she thought it was Michael who approached her. He kissed her and she freaked and walked away," Maria said.

"Wait, you thought it was me?" Michael asked

"Yeah," Liz said.

"OK. What are we not getting?" Kyle asked.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"OK. In the past life Rath was my brother," Liz said.

"OK?" Alex asked, confused...

Everyone couldn't understand what was going on.

"Oh God," Tess said.

Everyone turned and looked at Tess who looked at Liz then Rath.

"What?" Isabel asked.

"Rath kissed his sister. And in this life Michael's her brother," Tess said.

"Oh, that is so gross," Isabel said.

"Yeah, I know," Tess said.

"Michael turned and looked at Liz.

"So that was it," Michael said, still confused.

"Yeah," Liz said not looking at Michael.

"Liz, will you look at me," Michael said.

Liz looked up at Michael and Michael saw the confusion on her face.

"Liz, you thought it was me didn't you?" Michael asked.

Liz nodded her head and turned away. Michael put his hand on Liz's shoulder and turned her to face him and wiped the tear that was running down her cheek.

"Liz, that is understandable, I'm not mad, don't cry," Michael said.

"Thanks, Michael," Liz said.

Liz turned and looked at Max, who in turn looked at her but didn't know what to say...then Larek walked into the room.

"What is going on?" He asked.

They all turned toward Larek and Serena who in turn looked at them.

"Larek, what is going on?" Liz asked.

"Liz, we just found out when the celebration is," Larek said.

"When?" Liz asked.

"Tomorrow," Serena said.

"Great. So tomorrow is the day?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Larek said.

"Oh God," Liz said.

"What?" Max asked.

"Tomorrow is the start of the events to start the war," Larek said.

"OK. I understand that. But what is going to happen?' Michael asked.

Max looked toward Liz and saw nothing but fear and worry on her face.

"Michael, we are gone, someone takes us. That's what starts the events," Max said.

"What? Is that what happens?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Liz said.

"Who takes us?" Max asked.

"We don't know. We don't know your gone till later. And who has you," Liz said.

"Do you find us?" Maria asked.

"Yes," Larek said.

"Do we escape?" Isabel asked.

"Yes," Serena said.

"Is that all you're going to tell us?" Tess asked.

"Yes,” Liz said.

"I've got a question. Are we all ready for this celebration tomorrow?" Larek asked.

After that the vision ended and the parents turned and looked at Max and the others.

“Did that really happen?” Jim asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 173 Pg16 6/17/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 174

“Yes, that really did happen,” Kyle asked.

As everyone turned to look at the TV and finish eating their pizzas another vision started to play.

Vision:

"I say we are ready," Max said.

"Liz do you think you can handle being with Kivar?" Larek asked.

"Yes. I think I can. I hope this plan works," Liz said."You know it will," Serena said.

"Easy for you to say you don't have to be around Kivar."

"Liz don't worry we will be there too," Serena said.

"I hope you are," Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep. So that way we are ready and on our toes in case anything happens," Larek said.

"Fine. Good night," Liz said walking towards her room.

Everyone watched as she walked into her room and shut the door. They all said their good nights and went to their rooms and soon they were all was fast asleep.

In the morning Liz woke up to tons of roses on her bed. She looked around to see if there was a note and there couldn't find one. She tried to stand up but she couldn't there was roses on the floor, bathroom and balcony.

"Maria," Liz yelled.

A few seconds later the door opened and Maria stood there looking at roses everywhere.

"Where did all the roses come from?" Maria asked.

"I don't know. But I can't move," Liz said.

"OK. I'll come to you," Maria said.

Maria walked past the doorway. All of a sudden a rose was in front of her. Maria jumped back and looked at Liz.

"Tess, Isabel, Serena," Liz yelled.

Tess, Isabel and Serena walked to Maria and then saw Liz on the bed.

"What is going on?" Tess asked.

"Liz can't get out of bed. And every time I try to walk in the room a rose is in my way," Maria said.

"Who would send Liz roses?" Tess asked.

"Kivar did this," Serena said.

"Great. How is Liz going to get out," Maria asked.

"Don't worry we will think of something," Tess said.

Liz had a smile on her face when she thought of a plan.

"Serena, how do they do in the cold?" Liz asked.

"It never gets cold here," Serena said.

"What are you going to do?" Isabel asked.

"Freeze. Please make sure Max and the others don't come in here?"Liz asked.

"OK try it," Tess said.

Liz touched the red pedals and they froze as did all the other roses. After the roses were all frozen Liz got off the bed and walked towards the girls. When she made it to the door all the roses were thawed and standing up. They girls stood in the doorway and looked at all the roses.

"OK this is getting weird," Maria said.

"I think we've passed weird," Liz said.

"Hold on Liz when I count to 3 snap your fingers and think about where you want them to go. Ready?" Serena asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"1...2....3," Serena said.

Liz and Serena snapped their fingers and the roses disappeared. Liz and Serena turned and looked at the girls.

"Where did you send the roses?" Isabel asked.

"We sent them back to Kivar. Hopefully he will get the message," Liz said.

"I'm sure he will," Tess said.

"We'd better get into the waiting room before the guys come," Isabel said.

The girls turned and walked into the waiting room where they found the guys looking at them.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What was all the yelling about? And why did the girls rush to your room?" Max asked.

"Oh, someone put roses in my room and the girls just had to help me get rid of them," Liz said.

"To help you what?" Michael asked.

"None of your business what we were doing," Maria said.

"Why can't you tell us?" Michael asked.

"Because it is none of your concern. We took care of it," Tess said.

"Fine whatever," Kyle said.

"What are we going to do today?" Alex asked.

"Liz you'd better come and see this," Serena said.

Liz walked out onto the balcony and stood next to Serena. There was smoke in the woods. They watched the smoke for a minute and then turned toward each other.

"What does that mean?" Liz asked.

"It means they are getting ready for the celebration. Look at the town," Serena said.

They looked down and saw the town was decorated for the celebration. Then they looked at each other and they knew that things were getting ready to change. Liz and Serena turned and walked back into the waiting room where Max and the others were waiting for them.

"What?" Michael asked.

"They are ready for the celebration," Serena said.

"So?" Michael asked.

"Today is when things are set in motion for the war to start," Liz said.

"Oh," Kyle said.

"Yeah, oh," Serena said.

Larek walked into the room and looked at Liz as she turned and saw him, she reached behind her and grabbed Serena's hand. Serena turned and saw Larek.

"Larek what is it?" Liz asked.

"Kivar will be here at noon to take you to the celebration," addressing Liz.

"How do you know that?" Serena asked.

"He sent one of his men to tell you," Larek said.

"Um excuse me! Is he telling Liz to be ready for him?" Maria asked.

"Maria," Liz said.

"No, I want to know what the answer is." Maria said.

"Yes that is the way Kivar is," Larek said.

"Liz, are you sure you can handle Kivar?" Serena asked.

"I guess I'm going to have to," Liz said.

"Liz, remember we will be there too. So if anything goes wrong we'll be able to help," Larek said.

"I know," Liz said.

"OK we'd better hurry and get ready for the big day," Serena said.

Liz and the rest went to their rooms to get ready for the celebration...it didn't take the rest of the group very long but Liz still wasn't ready.

"Liz, come on," Maria said.

"Hold on I'm still getting dressed," Liz said.

A couple of minutes later Liz walked out of her room wearing a white gown that showed her midriff. Her hair was curly with white flowers in it. When Max, Michael, Alex and Kyle saw Liz their mouths dropped to the floor. They were shocked at how beautiful and hot Liz looked.

"OK. Let’s go and have fun," Liz said.

Liz and the girls walked out the door. The guys followed behind the girls.
After they finished eating their pizzas another vision began to play.

Vision:
Everyone walked out of the castle and went to join the people and as they walked towards the town they noticed everyone having fun. All the children ran towards Liz smiling and they all hugged her. After the children got their hugs they ran off to play.

Liz turned and noticed Max looking at her and they both smiled at each other and then Liz turned and looked down the road where she saw Kivar and Nicolas walking towards them. She turned and looked at Larek and Serena who were both looking at her.

"What?" Larek asked.

"Kivar and Nicolas are coming," Liz said.

"Serena, take Max and the others down the road," Larek said.

"OK, but you both be careful," Serena said.

"You know we will, see you in a bit," Larek said.

Liz and Larek watched as Serena led everyone away and then she and Larek turned to watch Kivar and Nicolas as they got closer to them. Kivar and Nicolas stopped in front of Liz and Larek.

"Hello my dear. I see you are ready for the celebration," Kivar said.

"Yes, I'm ready to have some fun," Liz said, forcing a smile to her face.

"Good. Would you like to go for a walk?" Kivar asked.

"I guess," Liz said.

"Good shall we," Kivar said as he put his arm out.

Liz and Kivar were about to walk away when Kivar turned and looked at Nicolas and said,

"Nicolas you need to care of that thing we talked about a few minutes ago."

"Yes my lord. If you will excuse me," Nicolas said.

"Of course." Larek said.

Liz and Kivar both smiled as they started walking and watching as everyone was laughing and having fun. Soon they came to the dance floor that had been erected and Kivar turned and looked at Liz who in return looked at him.

"Would you like to dance?" Kivar asked.

"Yes my lord," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar walked on to the dance floor. Kivar placing both of his hands into Liz's and they looked at each other as they danced.

Meanwhile in a tent down the street...

Max, Serena, Larek and their friends were looking at jewelry a street vendor was selling.

"What is going on Larek?" Max asked.

"Kivar and Liz were walking and now they are dancing," Larek said.

Serena, Max and the group of friends looked at Larek...they knew something was wrong but didn't know what it could be.

"Larek what is wrong? And don't say it's nothing," Serena said.

"Kivar asked Nicolas to take care of something for him. I have a really bad feeling about it," Larek said.

"OK. Now I understand why you are edgy," Serena said.

"Yeah," Larek said.

"My lady and sire there is a man asking for you," a little girl said.

"Can you show me where?" Serena asked.

"Over there near the water pond," the little girl said as she pointed.

Serena and Larek looked at the little girl then turned and looked at Max and friend and then looked at the little girl again.

"Give us a minute then we will come with you," Larek said.

"Yes, my lord," the little girl said.

Serena and Larek turned and looked at Max and their friends.

"Stay here. We will be right back," Larek said.

Larek and Serena followed the little girl to the water pond in the middle of town. When they got there the little girl ran off. Larek and Serena looked around and saw no one waiting for them. They both looked at each other then ran back to the tent where they left Max and the others. When they got to the tent they saw Max and the others being taken away by Nicolas and the skins. Serena and Larek looked at each other then looked at Max and the others. Larek got behind a skin and hit him in the back. Larek watched as the skin turned into dust. Serena went and killed a skin. They ran to where the wagon was holding Max and the others. By the time they got to where the wagon was they had both killed 4 skins. When they got to a clearing the wagon was gone. Larek and Serena ran back to Liz. When they got to the dance floor they saw Liz was standing alone... Larek and Serena ran up to Liz and she turned to look at them.

"Where is Kivar?" Larek asked.

"He said he had to go...oh no," Liz said.

"Liz I'm sorry we tried to save them. But it was too late," Serena said.

"No! God no!" Liz said as she started to cry.

"Come on we better go home," Larek said.

Larek and Serena walked Liz back to the castle where Liz immediately went to her room and laid down, Serena and Larek sat on the couch.

Meanwhile in Liz's room

Liz closed her eyes and thought about Max and her friends. Then all of a sudden she found herself in a jail. Liz looked around and saw Max and the others chained to a wall, she walked over to Max and touched his cheek. When she touched his cheek he looked up and then looked around. He didn't see anyone there. Liz walked up to Max and whispered something to him. Again Max looked up and around.

"Michael?" Max asked.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Do you feel anything weird?" Max asked.

"No why?" Michael asked.

Right when Michael said that he felt something touch his cheek.

"What the hell?" Michael said.

"What?" Max asked.

"Something just touched my cheek," Michael said.

"The same thing happened to me and I heard something too," Max said.

"What did you hear?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry help will come soon," Max said.

"Guys what help? No one knows where we are," Maria said.

All of a sudden they all heard a voice.

"Don't worry we will come and save you. Please have faith?" the voice said.

"Oh my god," Maria said.

"What?" Alex asked.

"I know that voice. We all know that voice," Maria said.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Oh my god. Maria is right," Tess said.

"But how?" Isabel asked.

"She must be dream walking us. Even though we can only feel and hear her," Alex said.

"What are you talking about?" Michael asked.

That is when the vision ended. Philip looked at the clock and noticed it was midnight. Philip turned and looked at everyone.

“We better go ahead and stop, it’s midnight,” Philip said.

“Wow I can’t believe how late it is,” Nancy, Jeff said.

“Does everyone work tomorrow?” Diane asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 174 Pg16 6/19/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 175

“Yes,” everyone said.

“Does everyone want to meet here after work?” Jeff asked.

“Yes,” Everyone said.

“Ok then we all will meet here at 6pm. Is that Ok with everyone?” Jeff asked.
“Yes,” everyone said.

After that everyone cleaned up their messes and went home. When everyone went home they took showers and went to bed.

In the morning

At the Crash Down:
Maria and Tess were taking orders while Michael and Jose cooked. Mr. and Mrs. Parker and Alex were cleaning the tables. As Michael was cooking her heard someone say his name. Michael looked up and didn’t see anyone looking at him. He shakes his head and started to cook again. A few seconds later Michael heard his name being called again. Michael looked out the window where he saw Tess and Maria serving food to people. After Maria and Tess served the food the girls looked up and noticed Michael looking at them. Maria and Tess walked up to Michael.

“Michael what is wrong?’ Maria asked.

“Did you say my name a few minutes ago?” Michael asked.

“No why?” Tess asked.

“I’m hearing someone say my name even though no one is around me,” Michael said.

“OK. Now this is getting really weird,” Maria said.

“Can you tell if the voice is a girl or a boy?” Tess asked.

“It’s a girl’s voice,” Michael said.

Right as Michael said that he heard a voice calling his name.

“It just happened again,” Michael said.

“Michael try and contrite on the voice. Maybe you can figure who it is,” Tess said.

“OK. I’ll try,” Michael said.

Michael closed his eyes and tried to contrite on the voice. When Michael did that he knew who he was hearing. Michael thought his message to Liz.

“Liz is that you?” Michael asked.

“Yes dear brother it is. I thought it didn’t work,” Liz said.

“How can you do this?” Michael asked.

“All I have to do is think of someone and I can talk to them,” Liz said.

“Can we all do this?” Michael asked.

“Yes. You just have to think of someone and it will work. Michael, you and the others need to practice this power. It will help when it is time,” Liz said.

“OK. I’ll let Max and the others know. I better go I think people are staring at me. Do you want me to tell anyone anything?” Michael asked.

“Yes tell everyone I love them. And please give them a hug?” Liz said.

“You know I will,” Michael said.

“Michael, before I leave your thoughts please let the others know I’ll try to talk to them this way?” Liz asked.

“You know I will bye,” Michael said.

“Bye big brother,” Liz said.

As Liz’s voice vanished Michael had a smile on his face. When Michael opened his eyes he saw Maria, Tess, Alex, Mr. and Mrs. Parker looking at him.

“What happened?” Maria asked.

“I did what you said Tess and you won’t believe who it was,” Michael said.

“Who was it?” Tess asked.

“It was Liz,” Michael said.

“What? How?” Maria, Tess and Alex asked.

“Wait for tonight when were all together,” Michael said.

“OK,” Everyone said.

Everyone went back to work. Time seem to fly as they were working. Before anyone knew it; it was 6:00pm. When Michael looked at the clock he saw it was 6:00pm. Right at that moment Max, parents and friends all walked into the Crash Down and sat down in the back booth. As Max was sitting down Michael walked out of the kitchen and walked up to him. Max looked up at Michael.

“Max can you come into the back I need to talk to you for a second,” Michael asked.

“Um, sure,” Max said as he stood up and walked into the break room.

When Max and Michael walked into the break room they turned and looked at each other.

“Michael what is going on?” Max asked.

“I don’t know how to tell you this. But just say it. I heard Liz’s voice in my head. We were really talking to each other,” Michael said.

“What are you serious?” Max asked.

“Yes I was really talking to her. Which was kind of weird,” Michael said.

“What did Liz tell you?” Max asked.

“She told me how we can talk to someone in our heads. And Liz said we need to practice and she will try to talk to all of us the same way she did to me,” Michael said.

“Is that all Liz said?” Max asked.

“No she said she misses all of us,” Michael said.

“Thank you for letting me know. I hope we can do the trick too,” Max said.

Right at that moment Michael heard Liz’s voice in his head again. Michael grabbed Max’s arm to stop him from leaving while Liz was talking to him. A few minutes later Liz’s voice disappeared.

“Michael what is wrong?” Max asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 175 Pg16 6/23/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 176

“Nothing I was talking to Liz again,” Michael said.

“What was Liz saying this time?”Max asked.

“Liz told me to tell everyone to be ready she was going to try and talk to them tonight,” Michael said.

“Well we better get out there and tell everyone,” Max said.

Max and Michael walked out of the break room and walked back out front. They walked up to the tables where the parents and friends were. Everyone turned and looked at Max and Michael.

“What is going on?” Nancy Parker asked.

“You are never going to believe this but Michael just talked to Liz,” Max said.

“How?” Parents asked.

“She said through thoughts,” Michael said.

“What do you mean?” Amy asked.

“Liz said all she has to do is thinking of one of us and she can talk to us in our heads,” Michael said.

“Wow that is so cool,” Alex said.

“Liz said she is going to try and talk to us. So we need to be ready for when she does,” Michael said.

“What are we going to do till then?” Maria asked.

“Let’s watch more of the DVDs,” Max said.

“Now that sounds like a plan,” Jeff Parker said.

Everyone grabbed their things and walked upstairs to the apartment. Jeff opened the door and let everyone walked in. When they walked into the living room they saw there was food and drinks laid out for them. Max and everyone turned and looked at each other.

“Did you do this?” Max asked.

“No. We have been down stairs all day,” Nancy and Jeff said.

“Don’t look at us we were down stairs working,” Michael, Maria, Tess and Alex said.

Max walked up to the table and saw a note addressed to Max. Max opened the note and read it. After Max read the note he turned and looked at everyone.

“Max what I it?” Diane asked.

“It’s from Liz,” Max said.

“What does it say?” Jeff said.

“Dear Max
I know all of you are watching the memory visions. I know it is hard for all of you to remember but you must. We need you as much as you need us. And if you are wondering why you don’t remember any of this you will find out. It is in one of the memory DVD’s. That is all I can say. I made you some snacks I remembered when I was home. I hope I got everything right. Max I know you and everyone have a lot of questions. Some may be answered in the memory visions, some when we see each other again and may be they will never be answered. But you know I will try to answer if I can. I miss all of you like crazy. I’m even missing Michael’s bad moods, Isabel’s bossiness if you can believe that. But I know I will we will all see each other soon. Please tell the parents thank you for not being mad or scared with everything going on? I know Jim will help if he it is needed. He is our protector after all. I better go I love all of you. I miss all of you. Oh before I forget tell my cousin Tess that her sister are both the same except Tess knows how to be calm while her sister Ava likes to drive people crazy. Bye my love, my husband and family.

Princess Lizzie {that is what Ava, Serena and Ricky are calling her},” Max said.

“Wow,” Maria said.

“What did Liz mean by me being the protector?” Jim asked.

“I guess we wait till we see Liz to find out,” Michael said.

“Come on, let’s eat,” Kyle said.

Everyone walked up to the tables and looked at everything Liz had made for them. Everyone was shocked at everything Liz did. But they also thought that was very nice of Liz to do. Max and everyone grabbed a plate and made their plates. After they made their plates everyone sat down. Max grabbed the remote and pushed play. The TV screen was black and then they saw the word Vision. After they saw the word vision they watched a vision.
Vision:

"It's Liz. She is here with us," Max said.

"How?" Michael asked.

"Like I said she is dream walking. She is letting us know that help will come soon," Alex said.

"How is she planning on getting help and getting us out of here?" Michael asked.

"I guess we are going to have to wait and see." Kyle said.

"I hope they have a great plan," Tess said. "It’s going to take a great plan."

"I agree with you," Isabel said.

All of them felt a hand on them and they all smiled as they felt the touch. Then it was gone. Max and the others fell asleep a few minutes later.

Back in Liz's room:

Liz awoke and looked around, and then she stood up and walked into the waiting room where Larek and Serena turned and looked at her.

"What?" Serena asked.

"I went to Max and the others. They are all chained up to a wall, I touched them and told them help will come and to have faith," Liz said.

"Good. All we need to do is come up with a plan," Larek said.

"Larek we already have a plan. We need to find out when Kivar with have a gathering," Liz said.

"Hopefully this plan will work," Larek said.

"You know the plan will work," Serena said.

"What do we do now?" Liz asked.

"We have to wait for Kivar to call," Larek said.

"OK," Liz said.

"Liz you should check on Max and the others every night to find out if they are OK," Larek said.

"Alright," Liz said.

"We'd better get some sleep. Liz don't worry everything will be OK," Serena said.

"Thanks Serena," Liz said.

Liz went in her room and changed clothes. Then she went to bed. A few seconds later she was fast asleep.

Midnight:

Liz woke up and found herself in a dark room. She didn't know what was going on. She looked around.

"Liz?" A voice asked.

"What?" Liz asked.

All of a sudden a light came on and she saw Max and the others. They were still chained up to the wall. Everyone looked at each other.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"I wanted us all to be together," Isabel said.

"Are you guys OK?" Liz asked.

"We're fine. Nicolas comes and bugs us every once in a while," Michael said.

"God. I hate this," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry," Alex said.

"Too late for that," she answered.

"Liz, were you here earlier touching Max and Michael?" Tess asked.

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked.

"We felt you touching us," Max said.

Did you also say something?" Isabel asked.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Just answer the question?" Maria asked.

"Yes. Now tell me why?" Liz asked.

"We heard you," Kyle said.

"Good," Liz said.

"Liz what are you planning?" Michael asked.

"I can't tell you. Just be on the lookout for something different," Liz said.

"Is that supposed to be a hint?" Max asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Where are Larek and Serena?" Michael asked.

"They are probably in their rooms," Liz said.

"Are you alone in your rooms?" Alex asked.

""Hold on let me check," she said.

Liz closed her eyes and felt around her room. She didn't feel anyone in her room. She felt the waiting room and that is when she felt Larek and Serena asleep on the pulled out bed. Liz opened her eyes and looked at Max and friends.

"Well?" Michael asked.

"No one is in my room but me. Larek and Serena are sleeping on the couch bed in the waiting room," Liz said.

"So you 3 are in your rooms?" Tess asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"Good," Tess said.

"What are they doing to you?" Liz asked.

"They are not doing anything to us they have us chained to the wall," Maria said.

"Then it starts tomorrow," Liz whispered to herself.

"Wait what starts tomorrow?" Kyle asked.

"There are rumors about what happens to the people Kivar catches," Liz said.

"What do they say happens to the people Kivar catches?" Michael asked.

"Let's just say bad things," Liz said.

"Tell us," Michael said.

"Fine. They say he beats the men and women till you can't tell who they were before," Liz said.

"Is that all he does to them?" Kyle asked.

"No. Kivar and Nicolas mind rape them after they beat them," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"What?" she answered.

"Have you seen this done?" Max asked.

"No," Liz said and turned away.

"What have you seen done?" Isabel asked.

"I have seen hangings, beatings and stabbings and then fed to the animals," Liz said as she turned and looked at them.

"Have you been to them?" Tess asked.

"Yes. I even tried to stop them. But I have always been too late. I'm scared what they will do to you," Liz said.

"So when are we getting out?" Alex asked.

"soon. You guys can't remember what we talked about tonight," Liz said.

"Liz, are you doing OK?" Max asked.

"I'm fine. I'm worried about all of you," Liz said.

"Liz who told you we were gone?" Maria asked.

"No one I felt you being taken. And plus Kivar left quickly," Liz said.

"OK so someone got Larek and Serena to leave. I think that was the plan. No one was around us when they took us," Alex said.

"So the question is what is Kivar going to do to us," Kyle asked.

That is when the vision ended. As the vision ended another vision began to play.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 176 Pg16 6/28/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 177

"Who knows, all I know is he wants something to happen. But no one knows what," Liz said.

"Whatever you, Larek and Serena have planned you'd better make it happen soon," Michael said.

"Don't worry. All we're doing is waiting for a signal and then we can come and get you," Liz said.

"Good to know. We'd better go, Isabel is getting tired," Alex said.

"Wait," Liz said.

Liz walked up to each of them and touched them on the head. As she touched them she closed her eyes. A few seconds later she opened her eyes and she was in her room. Liz sat up and saw the sun rising. She got up and walked to her closet and chose something to wear and a few seconds later she found a black off the shoulder dress to wear. She walked into the bathroom and got dressed. A few minutes later she walked into the waiting room where she saw Larek and Serena looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. We were just worried about you. How are you doing?" Serena asked.

"I'm worried about Max and the others. I can't believe this is happening," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry we will get them back," Larek said.

"I hope you're right," Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz doubled over in pain. Serena and Larek rushed to her side and helped her to the couch. When they looked at Liz they saw she was crying. All of a sudden Liz let out a loud scream. Larek and Serena tried to help but they didn't know what to do.

"Liz honey, what is it?" Serena asked.

"They are hurting Max and the others. Oh god, please make them stop," Liz said.

"Who is hurting them?" Larek asked.

"Kivar and Nicolas are hurting Max and the others," Liz said.

"Do they know you can feel everything that is happening to them?" Larek asked.

"No. Please make them stop," Liz screamed.

"Liz you need to close the connection," Serena said.

"Can you close the connection Liz?" Larek asked.

"Yes," Liz whispered.

"Close it now," Serena said.

Liz closed the connection. And started to cry more. She was crying because Max and the others were hurting. She wished that they were with her. Larek and Serena stayed with Liz until she fell asleep and then Larek and Serena looked at Liz and then at each other.

"Come on let’s let Liz sleep," Larek said.

"Do you think she will be OK," Serena asked.

"God I hope so," Larek said.

Larek picked Liz up and carried her to her bed and laid her down. After Larek laid her down Serena pulled the covers over Liz; they watched her for a second or two and then walked out of the room into the waiting room.

What Larek and Serena didn't know was Liz opened the connection to Max and the others. A few seconds later Liz was where Max and the others were and they all saw Liz looking down on them. Max walked over to Liz and touched her. When he touched her he felt what Liz was feeling. He didn't know what he could do when Liz looked at Max; he saw she was crying.

"Liz did you feel what they did to us earlier?" Max asked.

"Yes," Liz said.

When Maria, Tess and Isabel heard Liz say yes they ran up to her and hugged her; Michael, Kyle and Alex all walked up to her and hugged her also.

"Liz you need to close the connection when that happens," Michael said.

"What have they been doing to you?" Liz asked.

"Let's just say the rumors are true," Kyle said.

"Oh God," Liz said.

"Who has been with you?" Michael asked.

"Serena and Larek have been with me. No one comes in the room," Liz said.

All of a sudden Liz started to feel dizzy, then she fell to the floor and Max and the others sat with her.

"Liz what is wrong?" Tess asked.

"I haven't been eating since you've been gone," Liz said.

"Liz honey you need to eat. You will yourself sick if you don't eat," Max said.

"Max, Larek and Serena and I are very worried about you guys," Liz said.

"Right... now we are fine, so stop worrying and eat something before you make yourself sick," Maria said.

"I'll try," Liz said.

"Good," Maria said.

Liz looked at Max; she saw that he was worried about something.

"OK. Max, tell me what you are worried about?" Liz asked.

"Liz something weird is going on," Max said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"We don't know. All we know do know is that Kivar doesn't know who we are and he is planning something. But we don't know what," Max said.

"Well it's good that he doesn't know who you are and no one knows what Kivar is up to," Liz said.

"Why do I get the feeling that you might know," Isabel said.

"We don't know for sure. All we do know is that whatever is happening is going to be crazy," Liz said.

"How crazy?" Alex asked.

"So crazy that Serena and I have to do some things," Liz said.

"What kind of things?" Max asked.

"You're going to have to wait and find out," Liz said.

"Liz, whatever you and Serena are up to it better not be dangerous," Michael said.

"Michael you and Max need to stop worrying. Everything will be fine. So please don't worry," Liz said.

"Liz, when you say that we worry more," Maria said.

"Just don't worry," Liz said.

"Where are Larek and Serena?" Isabel asked.

Oh they are sleeping in the waiting room again," Liz said.

"I'm glad that they are staying with you," Michael said.

"Michael they never leave," Liz said.

"We better go. Talk to you soon," Max said.

Each of them gave Liz a hug. As they hugged Liz she made them forget what happened when they were together. When Liz opened her eyes she saw she was in her room.

"Max?" Liz asked.

That is when the vision ended and another vision began to play.

Liz sat up and then got out of bed and walked into the waiting room where she saw Larek and Serena looking at her.

"Liz, are you OK?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry," Liz said.

"Sit down and we will get you something to eat," Serena said.

Larek and Liz watched as Serena walked out of the room and then they both turned and looked at each other.

"Does Senior Rath know what we are up to?"Liz asked.

"No one knows what we are up to," Larek said.

"Good. God I wish we could get them out now," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry we will get them out soon," Serena said as she walked into the room.

"I know. I'm just worried about after the war." Liz said.

"Liz, you do remember the plan right?" Larek asked.

"Yes, I remember," Liz said.

"Let's go over it one more time," Larek said.

"Fine," Liz and Serena said.

"When we win the war, we then send Max and everyone else back to Roswell. Then we fake their deaths; we have to have funerals and graves for them also." Liz said.

"Good," Larek said.

"Remember we also have to make sure they forget everything that happened on Antar," Serena said.

"I know. I just can't believe we are doing this," Liz said.

"Liz it's the only way we can keep them safe, and make sure Kivar never finds them," Larek said.

"I know that but I still hate it," Liz said.

"That is understandable," Serena said.

All 3 of them looked at each other and knew they just had to wait for Kivar; they hoped it would be soon. They just sat there and watched TV as they waited for any word about Max and the others.

As the days turned into nights Liz, Larek and Serena started to worry more about the others; Liz had not been able to dream walk them since the last time she did.

One Morning as Liz was in the bathroom changing clothes and after she was dressed she walked into her room and saw Kivar standing there looking at her via a mirrored image. Liz was surprised to see him and spoke to the image standing there...

"Kivar? You called," Liz said.

"Yes. I wanted to let you know that I'm having a private party this afternoon, and I was wondering if you would like to come," Kivar said.

"Yes. I have to bring Larek and Serena with me though, is that going to be a problem?" Liz asked.

"No it won't be a problem. I'll have a carriage outside your place this afternoon," Kivar said before he disappeared.

After the screen went black Liz walked out of her room and walked into the waiting room where Larek and Serena were waiting for her. They both turned and looked at Liz.

"What is it?"Serena asked.

"Kivar just called and asked if I wanted to go to a private party this afternoon," Liz said.

"What did you tell him?" Larek asked.

"I told him I would go and I also told him that you and Serena have to come with me," Liz said.

"What did he say to that?"Serena asked.

"He said that you both can come. We'd better go and get ready," Liz said.

"Yeah, we'd better," Serena said.

Larek turned and looked at Liz; he saw that she was scared and worried.

"Liz, don't worry this plan will work," Larek said.

"I hope you're right," Liz said.

"It will now come on let's get ready," Serena said.

They ran to their rooms and started to change into party clothes and a few minutes later they all walked out of their rooms ready for whatever would happen. Liz walked out onto the balcony and saw a carriage pulling up.

"Larek," Liz said.

Serena and Larek walked onto the balcony and looked down.

"Is that for us?" Serena asked.

"I guess, we'll just have to wait and see," Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena all looked at each other and then turned and walked into the waiting room and sat down and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Larek stood up and walked to the door, opened it and there stood a servant at the door with an envelope in her hand.

"Yes may I help you?" Larek asked.

"This came for you and I'm to tell you that there is a carriage waiting for you outside," The servant said.

"OK, thank you. Will you please tell the driver we will be down shortly?" Larek said.

"As you wish sire," the servant said.

Larek turned and looked at Liz and Serena and nodded; they stood up and walked toward Larek.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"Here, this came for you, and the carriage is waiting for us," Larek said.

Larek handed Liz the note, she opened the note and read it and after she read the note she looked at Larek and Serena.

"What?" Serena asked.

"Kivar said that he wants to show his guests something," Liz said.

"That doesn't mean," Larek said.

"Larek he is going to hurt Max and the others as punishment," Liz said.

"Oh God," Serena said.

"Come we better go," Larek said.

Liz, Larek and Serena grabbed their things and walked out the door. When they got to the door at the foot of the stairs Larek opened the door for them and they walked out to the carriage. When they got to the carriage they all got in and sat down and a few minutes later they arrived at Kivar's castle. The carriage stopped and the doors opened. Liz, Larek and Serena got out of the carriage and a guard took them to where the other people were waiting. They walked into the Party and saw everyone was drinking laughing and then they turned and saw a cage in the middle of the room. Liz turned and looked at Larek.

"Larek I'm going to look around," Liz said.

"OK, but be careful my lady," Larek said.

"Of course," Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked up to the cage; when she got to the cage she saw Max and the others all chained to the bars with their heads down.

"Well Princess what do you think?" Kivar said from behind Liz.

That is when the vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and the others.

Do any of you remember that?” Philip asked.