Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 147 Pg16 3/17/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 148

“No Liz seemed to be surprised as to what was going on,” Max said.

“Serena seemed to like what was going on though,” Maria said.

“What do you mean?”Diane asked.

“I don’t know. It just seemed that she did,” Max said.

“Max look,” Isabel said as she pointed to the TV.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV. When they looked at the TV they saw a vision.

Vision:

"Yeah, your alien side took over and kicked our butts and that's why we can't stand up right now." Max told her.

"That is totally cool!" Serena said.

"Serena be serious, we just hurt my husband and our brother! That is so not cool or anything else." Liz said.

"Yes it was! I'm sorry that they're hurt, but this means we are ready too!" Serena said.

"Serena, I know that but look at them, they are in a lot of pain here." Liz said.

"Yeah...you're right. Sorry Max...Michael." Serena said, not entirely meaning what she said.

"Don't worry about it. It's good to know that you girls are ready when the time comes." Max said.

"Max, are you OK?" Liz asked.

"I'm fine. I feel sorry for Michael though." Max said.

"What did we do to Michael?" Liz asked.

"After Max passed out you both ganged up on me and zapped me a lot." Michael said.

"Oh. I guess our alien sides were mad at you." Liz said.

"Yeah, I guess so." Michael said.

"Michael, Max are you sure you're both OK?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." Max said.

Liz and Serena went to Max and Michael and helped them stand up and helped them over to their friends. When they were all together Isabelle asked,

"What happened?"

"Our alien sides took over and I guess we attacked Max and Michael." Liz said.

"Oh, wow! I didn't know that could happen!" Tess said.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Liz said.

Max and Liz looked at each other and Max said,

"Liz that was not your fault so stop blaming yourself okay."

"But I hurt you and Michael." Liz said.

"Liz, Max is right; it was not your fault so you and Serena need to stop feeling badly." Michael said.

"Are you both sure?" Liz and Serena asked at the same time.

"Yes we're both sure." Max and Michael answered.

Liz looked at Serena and they nodded their heads at each other and smiled.

"Good. Since we have things straightened out let’s get back to practicing." Senior Rath said.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at their father.

"Why do you always have to be an asshole dad?" Serena asked.

"Well, do you want to be ready when they attack?" Senior Rath asked.

"Dad we will be ready for them. So stop acting like we're your troops." Serena said.

"Serena that is not what he means." Liz said.

"Yes he does! He did the same thing in our past lives as he is doing right now." Serena said.

"Serena, that is in the past. Leave it there. This is a new start." Senior Rath said.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe that." Serena said.

"Will you both please stop it? We need to be prepared for anything that happens and we can't be fighting with each other." Liz said.

"Fine! But if dad makes me mad or hurts anyone then he is going to be very sorry this time." Serena said.

"OK! We'd better go and practice, or train, for a couple of hours. Everyone in groups of four and start training and practicing," Milly said.

Milly watched as they all broke into groups of four and then she and Senior Rath stood next to each other and watched as they all worked out. The two seniors watched as the entire group helped each other with their powers and how they were using team work to accomplish their goals. They were all happy that they were able to work together. Milly and Senior Rath were very pleased with how well the training went.

Four Hours later:

Everyone gathered around Milly and Senior Rath as the two seniors looked at them.

"OK. Since tomorrow is the ball everyone go have fun. We will start training again the day after the ball." Senior Rath said.

"You know you're crazy? Everyone is going to be tired after the ball." Michael said.

"No! You all need to be ready for anything that might happen!" Senior Rath said.

"Whatever! We better go... we need to teach you ballroom dancing. We will all meet in the ballroom in two hours...no later." Milly said.

Liz turned and looked at Serena.

"I have a feeling this is going to be very painful." Liz said.

"I agree...but we need to do this." Serena said then she and Liz turned and looked at Zan and the other ghosts.

"Can you please get us to our rooms?" Liz asked.

"Sure kiddo." Zan said just before he snapped his fingers.

A few seconds later everyone was in Liz's drawing room and they all sat down except for Liz who walked into her bedroom and shut the door. She walked to her bathroom and started to shower and clean up. A few minutes later she was dressed and walked back into the drawing room where she found that everyone else was cleaned up and ready as well. Max looked at Liz and smiled when he saw her smiling at him.

"So... are we ready for ballroom dancing?" Liz asked with a great big smile on her face.

"Yes...hopefully it won't cause a lot of pain." Michael said.

"Come on, we'd better go." Larek said.

Everyone walked out the door, into the hallway and past four doors, and continued on until they got to the ballroom. They all looked around at each other and then they walked into the ballroom and the doors shut on their own. Max and the guys turned and watched the doors close and then Michael turned, walked up to the doors, and opened them again. He looked out and didn't see anyone...he turned and walked up to Maria and stood next to her. Max and the rest of the group walked to the middle of the room and they heard...

"OK. Everyone partner up and get ready to learn more ballroom dancing!

The vision ended and everyone looked at each other.

“What was going on with Senior Rath? I mean he was trying to train all of you really hard,” Philip said.

“We didn’t know. All we ever knew was that Liz and Serena really hated Senior Rath,” Michael said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 148 Pg17 3/22/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 149

“That seemed weird,” Jeff said.

“Yes it was weird,” Isabel said.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV screen. When they looked at the TV screen they saw Liz and Serena looking at them.

“Hey everyone we just wanted to say hello. Everything is still going good here,” Liz said.

“Yeah. And everyone once in awhile we get visits from Nasedo, Nicholas and Senior Rath wanting to know where you are. We never tell them though. But they try to get us to talk,” Serena said.

“Serena please stop?” Liz asked.

“Fine. But anyway we wanted to let you know on the DVD’s you will see something that are kind of surprising, shocking and sometimes funny,” Serena said.

“Just be ready for anything OK. We love you and miss you,” Liz said.

The TV screen went black. As Max, parents and friends looked at the TV they saw a vision.

Vision:

Everyone broke into partners and looked at each other and smiled.

"OK. Gentlemen put your right hand on the ladies waists and hold your left hand out toward the ladies. Ladies, you put your left hand on the gentleman's shoulders and put your right hand in their left hands. You stand apart with space between you and your partner." Milly said.

Everyone did what Milly told them to do and Milly had a smile on her face as she watched them.

"OK. Now you men, I want you to lead... as you step left then back then you ladies follow by stepping right and forward." Milly said.

As they were following what Milly said Senior Rath appeared and bowed to Milly, she smiled at him and then turned and looked toward her dancers.

"Now, gentlemen, step right forward and ladies follow. After that you spin and repeat the steps until the song ends." Milly said.

Everyone did as Milly instructed and they were all having fun as they danced, they never took their eyes off each other. Milly taught them a total of six dances in four hours and when the lessons were over Milly said...

"OK. That’s all for today and everyone did great. Now take a break and remember tomorrow we practice again."

Serena and Liz both looked at Milly and said" Yes Mother." together.

After the dancing everyone walked back to Liz's rooms and went to their own rooms to shower and change clothes and then they met in the waiting room. Liz was standing in the doorway when she suddenly thought of something. She walked over to a huge desk and looked at the plans for the palace. She smiled when she realized what they needed to do. Right at that moment Rath and Zan appeared and noticed that Liz was smiling and knew something was up.

"Liz what are you smiling about?" Zan asked.

"Look at this and see what I found!" Liz said excitedly.

They appeared at Liz's side and looked at the drawings... Zan and Rath noticed something they had never seen before... they both looked at Liz.

"Do you see what I am talking about?" Liz asked.

"Oh my god you're right. I wonder why we've never seen this before." Zan said.

"Maybe because we never looked through the plans closely enough." Liz said.

"Yes that's true. Do you think this will be helpful?" Rath asked.

"Oh I think they will be very helpful." Zan said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alex asked, noticing the excitement from the three people over by the desk.

"Alex, look at this and tell me what you see." Liz said.

Alex walked up to Liz and looked at the plans and he saw a hidden room that had the word "storage" written on it. Then he saw on the side of the word "storage" was written "weapons". Alex looked at Zan, Liz and Rath and said...

"I think we need all of these. But how do we do it?"

"We need to come up with a plan where no one will get hurt," Zan said.

Max and the rest of the group turned and walked over to Zan and Rath.

"And how are we going to do this without anyone getting hurt and without anyone else finding out?" Max asked.

"We need to come up with a really good plan." Zan said.

"Yeah, But we need to make sure no one will see us and know what we are up to," Liz said.

"Also, someone needs to keep Kivar busy." Rath said.

"OK. Basically we need someone to check this place out, keep Kivar busy and away from our investigation." Liz said.

"Yeah, but who and how?" Alex asked.

"When do we need to do this?" Liz asked.

"As soon as possible." Rath said.

Zan, Lonnie and Ava all turned and looked at Liz, they knew she was up to something but they had no idea what.

"OK, Liz what are you up to?" Zan asked.

"I can keep Kivar busy for you while you do what you need to do." Liz said.

"No! You are not going anywhere near Kivar." Rath said.

"Rath I can handle this. So stop being like this." Liz said.

"No. I don't think you should be alone with Kivar." Rath said.

"Rath, I can do whatever I want. Why are you so afraid of me being alone with Kivar?" Liz asked.

"Because I don't trust him." Rath said.

"No it is something else. Tell me what it is. Give me one good reason why?" Liz asked.

"Rath don't," Zan said.

"Wait you all know. Tell me what it is or I'm going to go to Kivar without knowing." Liz said.

"You can't keep Kivar busy without getting hurt." Rath said.

"You're not making any sense. Just tell me?" Liz said as she raised her voice.

"Fine you want to know? Because, in your past life Kivar would hurt you." Ava said.

"Hurt her how?" Max asked.

"He would hit her and slap her around. She would have really bad cuts and bruises on her and I would heal her so no one would know. And we promised not to tell anyone about it." Ava said.

"Why are Zan and Rath trying to stop me? I want to help," Liz said.

"When we died, we got to see our lives. We saw what you did for us and we saw what happened to you. We even saw how you and Serena died," Rath said.

"Well that was then this is now. I'm going to help and there is nothing you can do about it." Liz said before walking out of the room.

Liz walked out onto the balcony and looked out over the horizon. She wanted to do this. She was not afraid of Kivar. A few minutes later Max walked up to Liz and stood beside her.

"Don't start. I just want to help," Liz said.

"I know you do. You know this could be dangerous." Max said.

"Yes I do. But I still want to be help." Liz said.

"Liz you might get hurt. I don't want to lose you now that I just got you back," Max said.

Liz turned and watched as Max looked at her.

"Max I just want to be helpful. I want to be in on this." Liz said.

"Liz I know you do but this could be very dangerous." Max said.

"I know that. But I still want to do it." Liz said.

"Liz, you know Zan and Rath almost lost you I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want to lose you." Max said.

"But Max. This is for me to decide not you." Liz said.

"Liz I'm just worried about you." Max said.

"I think Liz should do it," A voice behind them said.

Max and Liz turned and saw.....

That is when the vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and the others.

“Did that?” Amy asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 149 Pg17 3/25/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 150

“Yes that really did happen,” Max and Michael said.

Right at that moment everyone turned and looked at the TV and watched another vision.

Vision:

Max and Liz turned and saw Michael standing in the entryway.

"What did you say?" Liz asked.

"I think you should do this." Michael said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because Liz has a right to decide what she wants to do." Michael said.

"Michael she's your sister, why are you doing this?" Max asked.

"Because Liz wants to help and I think she should be able to do what she wants?" Michael said.

"Thank you Michael." Liz said.

"No problem. But if Kivar hurts you I will make him sorry for it." Michael said.

"I understand." Liz said.

"So, when are you going to try and talk to him?" Max asked.

"Tomorrow night at the ball. Hopefully I will be able to keep him busy and that it will be helpful." Liz said.

"You know it will be." Max said.

"I hope you're right." Liz said.

"Liz don't worry we will all be there if you need us." Michael said.

"Yeah, I'm counting on it." Liz said.

"I wonder what Kivar is really up to." Max said.

"Who knows... we'll just have to wait and see." Michael said.

"Yeah, we need to be ready for any surprises that he might have planned." Max said.

"Why do I get a bad feeling when the two of you are agreeing with each other?" Liz asked.

"I guess because none of us know what is going to happen." Michael said.

"With both of you in agreement that is true." Liz said.

"Come on, we need to let the others know what you've decided to do." Max said.

"You know they're going to be mad." Michael said.

"True... but this is my decision." Liz said.

Max, Liz and Michael walked into the waiting room and found Zan and Rath arguing. Ava, Lonnie, Tess and Isabel were trying to stop them as the others just stood there and watched.

"Um...what's going on?" Liz asked.

"Zan and Rath are arguing about the ball and what you intend to do. Zan said this would be a good test to see if Kivar is planning something and Rath doesn't agree." Ava said.

"Rath is saying he won't put you in danger and that is when they started to argue," Lonnie said.

"Excuse me! This is my decision...and it is not for you to decide." Liz said.

"Fine. Just what have you decided?" Rath asked.

"I'm going to do it... but the ball will be a test, just to see how everything goes." Liz said.

"You know I think this is a bad decision." Rath said.

"Yes we know. But Liz should try and see if she can handle him before we go through with our plan." Zan said.

"I know I can handle it I just hope he doesn't start anything at the ball." Liz said.

"Me too, you never know what he's up to." Max said.

"Yeah, isn’t that the truth." Zan said.

Liz looked at Max and Zan and that is when she noticed that they both had the same attitude and when the two men looked at Liz they noticed a shocked look on her face.

"What is wrong?" Max asked.

"Nothing. I think I need to lie down for a few minutes." Liz said as she walked towards her room.

She walked into her bedroom, shut the door and sat down on her bed.

Meanwhile In the Waiting Room:

Max, Zan, Michael and Rath all looked at each other then turned to the others.

"Does anyone know why Liz is acting weird?" Max asked.

"What? You didn't notice?" Maria asked.

"Notice what?" Michael asked.

"Oh brother." Ava said.

"Will someone just please tell us?" Max asked.

"Max, you and Zan, Michael and Rath have the same attitude thing going on. That is what is wrong." Isabel said.

"What? No way!" Max yelled.

"Yes way. That is what is bothering Liz." Maria said.

"Oh, great." Max said.

Maria stood up and walked towards Liz's room and when she got to the door she knocked and then walked in. She saw Liz sitting on the bed so she walked over and sat across from her.

"Liz, are you okay?" Maria asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm just in shock about Max and Michael acting the same as Zan and Rath." Liz said.

"I know. They don't even know they are doing it." Maria said.

"They're just... I don't know..." Liz said.

"Liz, sweetie, don't worry they're just weird." Maria giggled...

"Yeah, I know, but I just wish they were normal." Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry everything will be fine. We just have to remember that Max and Michael are going to be the same as Zan and Rath always." Maria said.

"Yeah, I know. I can't help thinking that they're going to drive each other crazy." Liz said.

"I think it would be funny seeing Max and Michael fighting their past. You know?" Maria said.

"Yeah. It would be kind of funny and crazy too." Liz said as she smiled.

"Yeah, that would be. We'd better get out there and see what they're up to." Maria said.

"Yeah, who knows what they're doing." Liz said.

Liz and Maria got up and opened the door to leave Liz's bedroom and they saw Max and Zan, Michael and Rath all sitting next to each other acting civil. Liz turned and looked at Maria and then back again toward the guys... Maria could not believe what they were seeing.

"Liz, am I seeing things?" Maria asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Liz said.

"Liz, you know they look alike." Maria said.

"Tell me something I don't know." Liz said.

Liz and Maria looked at each other then turned and looked at the four men again...

"What is wrong?" A voice asked.

That is where the vision ended. Max parents and friends all looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do after they watched the vision.

“Let’s take a break for a few minutes,” Mr. Whitman said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 150 Pg 17 3/27/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 151

“Yeah, that sounds good,” everyone agreed.

Max, Michael, Jeff, Philip and Jim stayed on the couch while everyone went in different directions to grab what they needed before they all came back into the living room. Jeff, Philip and Jim all turned and looked at Max and Michael.

“Michael why did you and Liz to spend time with Kivar?” Jeff asked.

“I knew that Liz wanted to help and I was trying to be supportive,” Michael said.

That is understandable Michael,” Jim said.

“And plus I figured if anything went wrong we could be there to help her if she needed it,” Michael said.

“Michael you know it seems that you started to care for Liz as a sister,” Philip said.

“I always thought of her as Max my brother’s wife, “Michael said.

“No you need to be the protective brother,” Max said.

“Yeah, that is true,” Michael said.

While Max, Michael, Philip, Jeff and Jim were talking the other parents and friends walked into the room and sat down. Diane turned and looked at Max and the men.

“Are you ready to find out what Liz sent us?” Diane asked.

“Yeah, let’s find out,” Max said as he grabbed the DVD remote and pushed the play button.

After Max pushed the play button everyone turned and saw a vision.

Vision:

Liz and Maria turned and saw Alex and Kyle standing in front of them.

"Do us a favor and look at Max, Zan, Michael and Rath. Tell us what you see?" Liz asked.

"Why? What is going on?" Kyle asked.

"Just turn and look at them and you'll see what we mean." Maria said.

Alex and Kyle turned and looked at Max, Zan, Michael and Rath and what they saw was exactly what Maria and Liz saw...they not only looked alike but they were sitting alike as well.

"Oh, my god." Alex said as he stared in shock.

"Holy shit. Please tell me this is a joke?" Kyle asked with shock in his voice.

"Now you see what we see?" Liz asked.

"Okay, this is beginning to be scary." Kyle said.

Max, Zan, Michael and Rath looked up and saw the group of four friends staring at them and wondered...

"Liz, honey, what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Um, I .... I um don't know how to say this." she said.

"Say what Liz?" Zan asked.

"Um, you guys go stand in front of the mirror and take a look at yourselves." Maria said.

Zan, Max, Michael and Rath stood up and walked up to the mirror. When they stood in front of the mirror they saw that they looked exactly like their duplicates...they all turned and looked at the other four...

"What the hell is going on?" Max asked.

"I think it means that Max and Michael are the same as they were in the past," Larek said.

"Great just what we need..." Maria said.

"About what we were talking earlier... I say Liz should do what she wants." Larek said.

"What does Liz want to do?" Serena asked.

"I'm going to keep Kivar busy while Zan and Rath go to the hidden room." Liz said.

"And what about the rest of us?" Michael asked.

"Easy... you're going to be at the ball with us. So that way Kivar will never know what we are up to. And... We can keep each other safe." Liz said.

"How is that going to keep us safe?" Alex asked.

"You guys never noticed did you?" Serena asked.

"Never noticed what?" Kyle asked.

"Ever since we introduced you guys to Kivar he has been keeping an eye on you," Larek said.

"Does he know who we are?" Michael asked.

"No... He doesn't know and I don't think anyone is going to tell him." Serena said.

"Let's not talk about it anymore let’s dance." Larek said.

"You're crazy Sir Larek." Liz and Serena said laughing.

Max grabbed Liz's hand and pulled her towards him and they both looked at each other and smiled.

"Shall we dance?" Max asked.

"Yes we shall. Follow my lead and remember not to step on my feet," Liz said.

Max and Liz stood side by side. They took a step forward and took a step back. Then they turned and faced each other. Max and Liz held hands spun in a circle then stood face to face again. They took a step forward then held hands spun in a circle again. When the song ended they bowed to each other and a new song began to play. Everyone followed Max and Liz's lead and they practiced for another four hours just as they had done earlier in the day. After that everyone sat down to take a rest...

"God, what time is it?" Maria asked.

"It's 9:00 p.m. We need to eat and then we must get some sleep and be rested for tomorrow...it's the ball you know." Larek said.

"Larek?" Liz asked.

"Yes Liz?"

"Shut up," Liz said as she threw a pillow and hit Larek on the head.

When the pillow hit Larek he turned and looked at Liz.

"You know that wasn't nice."

"Yes, I know, but it did shut you up." Liz said.

"Well ..." Larek said.

"Larek, leave my sister alone or you're going to be sorry." Rath said.

"But I..." Larek said.

"But nothing. This is the first time that she has gotten to relax since she's been here." Rath said.

"And Liz, you need to watch out for Larek. Even though he is your brother in law he can be like father when it comes to training." Zan said.

"Zan, Rath leave Liz alone. She has been training since she's been here." Serena said.

About that time Ava and Lonnie appeared with trays and trays of food and set them on the table and announced...

"The food is here, you better eat so we can to get some sleep," Ava said.

Liz turned and looked at Ava and smiled.

"Thanks Ava and Lonnie. Wait, I've got a questions for you... can you still do that one trick?" Liz asked.

"You mean the wearing thing?" Ava asked.

Yeah," Liz said.

"Yes. We can...why? What are you up to?" Ava asked.

Liz stood up and walked up to Serena and the two sisters looked at each other and smiled as then they walked up to Ava and Lonnie. Ava and Lonnie smiled and then looked at Zan and Rath. Zan and Rath then walked up to Max and Michael and they stood up and looked at Rath and Zan.

"What is going on?" Max asked, very puzzled...

"Do you and Michael promise to protect Liz and Serena no matter what?" Rath asked.

"Yes I promise to protect Liz and Serena," Michael said.

"Yes I promise to protect Liz and Serena," Max said.

"Good. Lonnie put a cut on the girl’s hands as I do the same to Max and Michael," Zan said.

After the cuts Liz, Max, Serena and Michael all walked towards each other. Zan took white ribbon to Liz and Max's hands while Rath took pink and blue ribbon to Liz's other hand and Michael and Serena's hand. They all looked at each other and then a bright light appeared and made the ribbons tighter. A few seconds later the light was gone and the ribbons were loose. Max, Liz, Michael and Serena all looked at each other in wonder...

"What just happened?" Maria asked.

Everyone looked at Zan, Rath, Lonnie and Ava and then looked at Liz, Max, Serena and Michael.

"Will someone please tell us what just happened?" Maria and Isabel asked.

That is when the vision ended and everyone looked at each other and smiled. After they smiled everyone turned and looked back at the TV.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 151 Pg17 3/31/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!

Chapter 152
When everyone turned to look at the TV they saw another vision.

Vision:

Zan and Rath turned toward the others and Zan said,

"Max and Liz have bonded but they still need to go through with an Antar wedding."

"What about what Liz, Michael and Serena did?" Maria asked.

"Easy...what they did was the brother and sisters bond. They will know if one of them is in danger and they will also know if one of them is hurt or in pain. It's a bond for brother and sisters." Rath said.

"Max, how do you feel?" Isabel asked.

"I feel fine. I can feel Liz's feelings which are different than mine." Max said.

"Okay, Michael how do you feel? Are you okay?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can feel Liz and Serena's feelings, which is strange, but will one of you please stop saying you want chocolate ice cream with peanut butter." Michael said.

Liz and Serena laughed as Michael talked and then he turned and looked at his sisters...

"Okay, what is so funny? Someone needs to tell me." Michael said.

"Maria, can you please come here?" Liz asked.

Maria walked over to the two girls and Liz leaned in and whispered to Maria...

"Maria I don't know how to say this except to just say it."

"What is it?" Maria asked.

"I and Serena are on our time of the months. We are both craving what Michael said about the ice cream and peanut butter." Liz said.

Maria pulled away and looked at Liz and Serena.

"Are you both serious?" Maria asked.

Liz and Serena both nodded their heads and looked at Maria and Maria looked at both girls and laughed.

"What is going on?" Max asked.

"All I am going to say is I feel Majorly sorry for Max and Larek... and Michael, maybe this will be helpful in a way." Maria said.

"Okay. Will someone please tell us what Maria is talking about?" Michael asked.

"Does anyone know what Maria is talking about?" Zan and Rath asked.

"Fine you want to know, I'll tell you what it is. Serena and I are on our periods."Liz yelled.

"And?" Kyle asked.

"It means that Max, Larek and Michael are going to feel everything Liz and Serena are feeling." Ava said.

"Oh God," Larek said.

“I .... I ....I," Max said.

"Oh boy." Michael said.

Maria, Tess and Isabel looked at Max, Larek and Michael and felt sorry for them. Alex and Kyle didn't know what to think or say.

"Uh, boy this is going to be weird." Kyle said.

"Oh trust me; this is going to be very weird." Rath said.

"How bad are we talking?" Alex asked.

"Well let’s put it this way... Max, Larek and Michael will feel every mood swing, every cramp and every craving the girls will have," Zan said.

"Great we are going to go through everything they are. This is so unbelievable." Michael said.

Liz stood up and ran to her room, slammed the door shut and locked it and ran to her bed crying.

"Meanwhile in the waiting room:

Everyone turned and looked at Michael and Michael didn't know what to say or do.

"What?" Michael asked.

"You better go tell her you’re sorry or you're going to be sorry." Zan said.

"Fine. I'll go." Michael said.

Michael walked up to Liz's bedroom door and knocked, he waited for an answer but didn't get one so he knocked one more time until he heard Liz's voice in his head.

"What do you want Michael?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry and to ask you to please forgive your brother for being an ass." Michael asked.

"Of course I forgive you. I just got upset, nothing bad. I'm sorry for getting upset like that." Liz said.

"I guess we are family, we get mad really easily huh?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I guess we do. I wonder if Serena has the mad gene," Liz said.

"Oh I think she's got it...she got mad at me too. She also has the mean gene." Michael said.

Liz started to laugh at what Michael said.

"Thanks for cheering me up Michael we'd better get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Liz said.

"Good night Liz." Michael said.

Michael turned and walked into the waiting room where everyone was waiting for him.

"Liz and I talked and everything is fine... She told me that we should get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day." Michael said.

"Yeah, we have so much to do before then." Serena said.

"Well good night." They all said.

They all went to their rooms, changed clothes and went to bed.

In the morning:

Liz woke up very early, got dressed then walked out on to her balcony. She stood there looking to the East and saw that the sun was about the come up; she just stood there and waited for the sun rise. What she didn't know was that Max was standing behind her watching her. Max walked up to her and stood next to her, she turned and looked at him and then turned away.

"Are you okay?" Max asked.

"I'm fine... I'm just worried about the ball."

"Don't worry we will all be there for you." Max said.

"I know you will, but, I just don't know..." Liz said.

"Liz tell me the truth, you know when something is wrong."

"Max, I'm just trying to get everything under control."

"What do you have going on that you need to get control of?" Max asked.

Liz looked down... she would not look at Max. Max knew something was up but didn't know what. He grabbed Liz and turned her to face him he put a finger under Liz's chin and made her look up at him...

"Liz what do you need control of? What are you trying to handle?" Max asked.

After the vision ended the TV screen went black. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other. Philip turned and noticed it was 1:00a.m. The Philip turned and looked at everyone.

“Um we all better go home and get some sleep,” Philip said.

“What time is it?” Amy asked.

“It’s 1:00a.m. How about we all meet here tomorrow?” Philip asked.

“Does everyone work tomorrow?” Jeff asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 152 Pg18 4/5/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 153

“What is tomorrow?” Kyle asked.

“Tomorrow is Sunday,” Diane asked.

“No we don’t work tomorrow,” Everyone said at the same time.

“Good. How about we meet back here at noon and we watch all the DVD’s and see what is on them?’ Jeff asked.

“Sounds like a great idea,” Philip said.

Everyone stood up and walked towards the door. As they were at the door everyone was saying good night. After everyone left Jeff and Nancy walked up the stairs and went down the hallway to their bedroom. An hour later everyone was fast asleep.

In the Morning:
Everyone woke up and got dressed and meet at the Crash Down. When they walked into the Crash Down they saw Mr. and Mrs. Parker sitting at the back booth looking worried. Max, parents and friends walked up to the booth. Mr. and Mrs. Parker look up and see Max, Parents and friends standing in front of them.

“Why are you here so early?” Jeff Parker asked.

“We wanted to have breakfast with you,” Max said.

“Thank you that sounds very nice,” Nancy said.

Maria walked up to the counter and grabbed the order pad. When Maria walked up to the counter she looked into the back window and Jose and his wife kissing. Jose and his wife turn and see a smiling Maria looking at them.

“Hello Maria. What can we do for you?” Jose asked.

“I’m just grabbing the order pad. What are you and your wife doing here?” Maria asked.

“We are here to help the Parkers,” Jose said.

“That is very nice of you,” Maria said.

“It is no problem,” Jose said.

Maria waved and then walked away. Maria walked up to the booths and took out the order pad.

“OK. What does everyone want to order?” Maria asked.

“Coffee,” everyone said.

“Anything to eat?” Maria asked.

“I’ll have oatmeal,” Max said.

“I’ll have egg whites and bacon,” Isabel, Tess said.

“I’ll have some toast,” Amy said.

“I’ll have egg, bacon and toast,” Jim, Kyle and Michael said.

“Doughnuts,” Philip, Mr. Mrs. Whitman said.

“OK. I’ll be right back,” Maria said.

Maria walked away from the booth and walked up to the counter window.

“Jose here is some breakfast orders,” Maria said.

“Thanks,” Jose said.

Maria then turned and walked back up to the booth and sat next to Michael. A few minutes later Jose rings the bell. Maria stood up and walked up to the counter window. Maria grabbed the tray of food and walked up to the booth. She handed everyone their food then walked back to the counter window and grabbed another tray of food. Maria walked up to another booth and handed everyone their food. After everyone got their food Maria walked up to the window and set the tray down. Maria walked up to the coffee maker and grabbed 13 cups and started to pour the coffee. After the cups were full Maria took two cups of coffee to the booths every couple of minutes. After everyone got their coffees Maria sat down and started to drink her coffee.

“So is everyone ready to go upstairs and see what is on the DVD’s?” Jeff asked.

“What about our food?” Michael asked.

“You can bring the food with you,” Nancy said.

“Are you sure?” Maria asked.

“Yes we are sure. Now come on,” Jeff said.

Everyone stood up and grabbed their foods and all went up stairs. Jeff opened the door to the house and everyone walked in. Max, parents and friends all walked into the living room and sat down. After everyone sat down Max stood up and walked to the box. He reached in a grabbed a DVD. After Max got the DVD he walked up to the DVD player and put the DVD in. After the DVD was in the player Max walked back to the couch and pushed the play button. The TV screen was black then they all saw a bed room. A few seconds later everyone saw Liz, Serena and Ava sitting on the bed looking at them.

“Hey everyone,” Liz, Ava and Serena said.

“On this DVD is what happened on Antar? The memory visions. We thought that this will help you remember quicker,” Liz said.

“And we thought that you might like to see what happened,” Ava said.

“Before we start we wanted to let you know there will be some shocking, surprises and something you may get mad about. But don’t worry, things didn’t go very bad,” Serena said.

“So let the memories happen. And please remember that we love all of you. And that we miss all of you very much. We will see each other when we dream walk you. So please be ready for the memories and the dream walking,” Liz said.

Liz, Ava and Serena all turned and looked at each other. Then turned and looked at Max, parents and friends again.

“We love you, we miss you all so very much,” Liz, Ava and Serena said.

Then the TV screen went black. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other then turned and looked at the TV screen.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 153 Pg18 4/8/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 154

Everyone saw the word vision appear on TV then the screen went black.

Vision:

"I need to control what I can for the ball. I'm trying to get a handle on what I know needs to be done." Liz said.

"Liz there is something else going on isn't there?" Max asked.

"A lot is to come. We need to be ready." Liz said.

"What is to come? What do we need to be ready for?"

"War is coming and we have to be ready for It."

"Liz you have been having visions again haven't you?"

"Yes. And I've seen how it will end."

"Why are you scared of the war?"

"Max, it is not the war that has me scared."

"What has you scared?"

"I ....I. God this is so hard for me to tell you."

"Liz just tell me. Please just tell me?"

"Max something is going to happen soon that that will scare the hell out of me." Liz said.

"Is it something bad?"

Liz nodded her head and turned away and looked toward the forest, she raised her finger and pointed... Max looked to where she pointed ...

"It will happen there."

"Liz, are you sure?"

"Yes. It will happen in the forest soon and no one will be able to stop it when it comes." Liz said.

"Liz why are you scared?"

"Because it will be a test. And everyone fails the test."

"Liz are you scared of the test or what it will lead to?"

Liz turned and faced Max and he saw that she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Liz tells me what the test will lead to?"

"It will lead to war and death."

"Will we survive the war?"

"Yes. But what happens after the war is going to be hard."

"Um, Okay."

Liz had a small smile on her face.

"Max do you still have your cell phone with you?"

"Um, yeah why?"

"Let me see it."

Max handed over his cell phone. Liz flipped it open and saw that it was 9"00 a.m. She looked up at Max and smiled.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Wait and see. Where are the others?"

"They're still asleep why?"

"Come on we've got something to do before the ball tonight," Liz said as she grabbed Max.

Max and Liz ran to their friend’s room.

"Everyone wake up. I have a surprise for you," Liz yelled.

"What are you up to?" Alex asked.

"Come on and find out," Liz said.

"Okay... this is getting weird." Kyle said.

"Kyle shut up and get dressed now." Liz said.

A few minutes later everyone met in the waiting room.

"Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie please come?" Liz asked.

They appeared and looked at Liz and her friends.

"What do you need my lady?" Zan asked.

"Cut the crap Zan, I need you to do something for us." Liz said.

Liz walked up to Zan and whispered in his ear.

"I want us to see our earth family before the ball... please?" Liz asked.

Zan pulled away and looked at Liz. Then he looked at the others.

"Okay. I'll...I mean we'll do it," Zan said.

"You will? Thank you thanks you." Liz said.

"Okay. Everyone sit down on the couch and close your eyes." Zan said.

Everyone did what Zan said.

Okay. Now close your eyes. When I count to 3 you should be asleep. 1... 2..... 3," Zan said.

Everyone was fast asleep. A few minutes later they opened their eyes and found themselves in a forest.

"Where are we?" Max asked.

"You are in a dream world. Good to see you Lizzie." Ava said.

"Same here Ava. Did you get the surprise to come?" Liz asked.

"Of course. Ready?" Ava asked.

"Yes we are." Liz said.

Liz and Ava snapped their fingers. And the surprise was standing in front of them. Max, Liz and everyone else saw their parents standing in front of them.

"Mom" Maria and Isabel gasped in shock.

"Oh Isabel," Mrs. Evans said as she walked up to Isabel.

"Oh my baby," Amy said as she went to her daughter.

Everyone was so happy to see each other...Max and Liz turned and smiled at each other and then Mrs. Evans noticed them.

"Liz? Is that you?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"Uh...yes, hi." Liz said.

"Where have you been? The last we heard you had vanished with a man and a woman." Mrs. Evans said.

Liz turned and looked at Max.

"Well that is all we ever knew." Max said.

"Oh, well, I'm on Antar." Liz said.

"Where is Antar?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"I'm on another planet. I'm where Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess come from." Liz said.

"Wow! What are you doing there?" Amy asked.

"I'm a princess here, and I'm training for a war." Liz said.

"Wait... why are you a princess and training for a war on another planet?" Jim asked.

"Well ... Oh this is hard." Liz said.

"Liz tells us?" Mr. Parker said.

"Well I'm married to Max and that makes me a princess. And I'm fighting a war because I want to help the people stand up for themselves." Liz said.

"But honey why do you want to do this?" Mr. Parker asked.

"Because the people are my friends. And since I have been gone from Max and the others they needed help and I have been helping them." Liz said.

"What is going on at Antar?" Jim asked.

"Why did you leave like you did?" Amy asked.

After that the TV screen went black. Max, parents and friends all turned and looked at each other.

“I remember that,” The parents said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 154 Pg18 4/10/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 155

Max, Parents and friends watched as the word Vision appeared and then disappeared.

Vision:

"OK. One at a time," Michael said.

"Jim... 'What is going on' is, we have a ball to attend, a war is pending and the Ghosts of Zan, Ava, Lonnie and Rath are helping us with plans to beat Kivar." Liz said.

"Wow that seems like an awfully lot of activity." Jim said.

"Trust me we're all hurting in places we never knew we had before," Liz said.

"What does that mean?" Amy asked.

"It means training for war, ballroom dancing and finding out about our pasts." Liz said.

“Max, why did you leave like you did?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"Wait, how DID you guys leave? I never got to ask Larek." Liz said.

"What? You mean you don't know either?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"No. When Max and the others came I was in training." Liz said.

"All we know is one minute we were sleeping at Michael's and the next minute we were on Antar with Liz, Larek and Serena." Max said.

"That is weird. Unless he...no, he wouldn't do that." Liz said.

"What are you talking about?" Max asked.

"Larek wouldn't unless... Larek come out now or else!" Liz yelled.

"Liz, what is going on?" Maria asked.

All of a sudden Larek appeared and Liz looked him square in the face.

"Yes?" Larek said.

"How did you get Max and the others to Antar? I want the truth." Liz said.

"I got them to Antar through the Granolith." Larek said.

"But they were asleep. How did you find them and get them to Antar?" Liz asked.

"I remember you said you always met at Michael's so I programmed the Granolith to bring them here,” Larek said.

"Great!" Liz said.

"Honey you need to keep calm." Mrs. Parker said.

"Mom, right now everything is crazy. We don't know where the Queen is and there is a ball we have to attend." Liz said.

"That does seem stressful." Mrs. Parker said.

"All I know is everything is getting very strange." Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Parker asked.

"Well, things you think are impossible seem to be happening." Liz said.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Parker asked.

All of a sudden Milly and senior Rath appear and everyone turns to look at them.

"Who are they? And what is going on here?" Mr. Parker asked.

"Dad, please don't start this now?" Liz asked.

"I want to know who they are. And what is going on here?" Mr. Parker asked.

"You want to know who we are. And we want to know who you are," Senior Rath said.

"Oh please, tell me this is so not happening?" Liz said.

"Oh it is happening," Maria said.

"We are Senior Rath and Milly. We are the parents of Rose, Rath and Serena. Now who are you?" Senior Rath asked.

"We are Mr. and Mrs. Parker, parents of Elizabeth Claudia Parker." Mr. Parker said.

"Um, excuse me, who is Rose?" Mrs. Whitman asked.

"You are standing next to her." Milly said.

Mrs. Whitman pointed to Liz and Liz just lowered her head.

"Yes she is our daughter Rose and she is a princess and a warrior." Milly said.

Max saw how this was affecting Liz and he walked over to her and put his arms around her shoulders... Liz looked up at Max as he looked over at the parents and said as he tried changing the subject.

"So, what has been going on at home?"

"Oh, nothing much, Liz's father and I have been working at the Crash Down together." Mrs. Parker said.

"Oh, um Jim and I live together and I run a shop next door to the Crash Down." Amy said.

"I'm sheriff again and Amy and I are getting married next summer," Jim said.

"Mrs. Whitman and I live near Jim and Amy and we own a computer shop on the other side of the Crash Down." Mr. Whitman said.

"Wow that sounds great. It seems like everyone has been busy." Max said.

"What have you been up to?" Mr. Parker asked.

"Oh, well, we have been training for battle, learning to ballroom dance and playing spy games." Liz said.

"What do you mean playing spy games?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"They are getting information on Kivar, the bad guy." Senior Rath said.

"And how are they doing that?" Jim asked.

"I have been spending time with Kivar and prying information out of him." Liz said.

"What do the others do while you are doing that?" Jim asked.

"They sneaking into Kivar's office and searching for information that will be helpful to our cause." Liz said.

"Has Kivar touched you?" Mrs. Evans asked.

"No! I won't let him get near me." Liz said.

"Well that's a relief!" Mrs. Parker said.

"Mom, please don't." Liz said.

"Don't what? This is not what we wanted for you. Your father and I wanted you to go to college not fight wars on strange planets." Mrs. Parker said.

"Well too bad. I fell in love with Max and we got married and nothing you can say will change that, this is what I want. So deal with it." Liz said as her voice rose.

"Liz you need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine." Max said.

"Mom you and dad need to accept the fact that Max and I are married and learn to deal with it. Nothing is going to change that fact...nothing." Liz said.

"Mom, dad we miss you. I hope you are both OK with Liz and me being married. We love each other very much." Max said.

"We are fine with it son, just watch out for Liz and Isabel." Mr. Evans said.

"Max we need to go we've only got two hours until the ball." Liz said.

"We'd better go...we miss you all and we hope to see everyone really soon." Max said.

"Hope to see all of you really soon too." Mr. Evans said.

They watched as each other disappeared and woke up to the real world.

The vision ended and everyone was surprised at how the vision ended.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 155 Pg18 4/14/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 156

Vision:

On Antar and the visit with the parents over:

When Max, Liz and the rest of the group woke up from their hypnotic state and looked around at each other Max immediately noticed that Liz was crying and pulled her into a hug and let her cry. A few minutes later when she had calmed down and stopped crying she turned to look at Max.

"Are you OK?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. We'd better get ready for the ball." Liz said.

Everyone gathered themselves up and went to their rooms to get ready. Men were required to wear formal attire while the ladies were all going to wear floor length ball gowns. About an hour later they all met in the waiting room except for Liz who was the last to enter. She walked out of her room wearing a pink off the shoulder gown and she had her hair all done up in curls and she looked absolutely beautiful. When Max saw her his mouth dropped open and the rest of the men were all very surprised and the girls all smiled at each other.

"Liz you look great." Tess said.

"So do you Tess." Liz said.

"I can't believe how nice we all look and how handsome the guys look." Maria said.

"So... are you ready for the ball?" Max asked.

"Yes. Max, where are you going to be if I have to dance with Kivar?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry we're going to be there let’s just try and have some fun, okay." Max said.

"OK. Come on, let’s do this," Liz said.

The entire group of friends walked out of the room and down the hall together to the ballroom and when they entered the ballroom everyone turned and looked at them, they were beautiful.

Liz and Serena walked over to a refreshment table and got something to drink while the others stood on the other side of the room watching. When Liz and Serena had their drinks they turned around and saw Kivar standing in front of them.

"Liz my dear, how are you doing?" Kivar asked.

"I'm fine. And you?" Liz asked.

"I'm doing great now that you're here. Would you like to dance?" Kivar asked.

"Yes, thank you." Liz said.

Liz handed her cup to Serena and then turned her attention to Kivar and put her hand in his as he led her to the dance floor where they faced each other and began to dance to the music that was playing. They turned and took a couple of steps forward then they spun and walked towards each other. Kivar put his hand out and Liz put her hand in his and they both turned towards each other. Kivar spun Liz around again then took a step forward and one backwards. Kivar and Liz repeated the steps till the end of the song.

After the song was over a new song began to play and Kivar put one hand on Liz's lower back and the other hand held Liz's. Liz had her free hand on Kivar's shoulder. They took a step forward then backwards. Kivar spun Liz and pulled her back towards him. When they were face to face Kivar lowered his hand from Liz's back to her butt and Liz pulled away and looked at Kivar in shock, Kivar just smiled.

"What are you trying to do?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to see if anyone would notice." Kivar said.

"Well as you can see I don't think anyone noticed but me." Liz said.

"Princess will you do me the honor of dining with me tomorrow night?" Kivar asked.

"Why are you asking me now? The ball has not ended yet." Liz asked.

"Because I just wanted to know." Kivar asked.

"Well... sure." Liz said.

"Great. Let’s keep dancing." Kivar said.

Kivar and Liz danced all evening.

Meanwhile across the room:

Max and the other guys noticed that Kivar kept looking at them then he would look at Liz again. Max turned and noticed Liz looking at Kivar and then he watched as Kivar and Liz walked off the dance floor and headed out of the ballroom.

Kivar and Liz walked out through the balcony doors and then they faced each other.

"What is your game Kivar?" Liz asked.

"Well I notice it has been almost a year since you have seen your husband, I think you are lonely. Maybe I can be someone you can hang with." Kivar said.

"And just what are you offering? How do you know how long it has been since I've seen my husband?" Liz asked.

"I'm offering myself. I have it marked when you came here and I have been keeping count." Kivar said.

"I think you're crazy. And I do see my husband... in my dreams Kivar." Liz said.

"Does he always love you?" Kivar asked.

"Yes. My husband knows how to keep me very happy in the bed." Liz said.

"I bet he can't keep you in bed. Which one of you is the animal in the sack?" Kivar asked as he took a step closer to Liz.

"He can keep me in the bed as long as I need and I say we are both the animals in the bed. Good thing you will never find out." Liz said.

"Oh I say I will. If we keep playing this game we will find out soon." Kivar said.

"Oh I doubt you will find anything out." Liz said.

"Oh is that a bet my dear." Kivar asked.

"No. I'm just telling you the truth." Liz said.

"Oh yeah. Well we will see about that." Kivar said.

When Kivar and Liz stood close together Kivar leaned in and tried to kiss Liz but Liz reached up and grabbed the back of Kivar's head and pushed him away.

"I don't think so." Liz said.

"Oh, I love a woman with a little fight in her." Kivar said.

"Well too bad Kivar but I'm married and you can't have me." Liz said.

"We will see about that my dear." Kivar said.

"Oh I don't think so Kivar I'm a very happily married woman." Liz said.

"Yes. But what about your husband? Is he happily married also or is he sleeping around?" Kivar asked.

"My husband is none of your business and yes he is happily married. To me. And no, he is not sleeping around." Liz said.

"How do you know he is not sleeping around?" Kivar asked.

"Because we both have faith, trust and Love in each other," Liz said.

Right at that moment Max and Michael walked outside and watched as Kivar grabbed Liz and kissed her. They saw Liz trying to push Kivar away and when they pulled away Liz raised her hand and slapped Kivar hard across the face.

"Don't ever do that again." Liz said before walking away.

The vision ended. The parents turned and looked at Max and Michael.

“Do you?” Jeff and Philip asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 156 Pg19 4/19/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 157

“Yes I remember that,” Max and Michael said.

Everyone turned to look at the TV screen where they saw another vision.

Vision:

Kivar walked over to Liz, tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to face him.

"I'll see you tomorrow night for our dinner date." Kivar said before walking away.

Liz started to feel dizzy. She leaned against the wall and the last thing she remembered was closing her eyes.

Max and Michael came out of their hiding place and saw that Liz was passed out. Max ran up to Liz and checked for a pulse, there was one. He and Michael didn't know what was happening, so Max picked Liz up and said to Michael...

"Michael get the others and meet us in Liz's waiting room."

"Okay, I hope nothing is seriously wrong?"

"We'll have to wait and see Michael. I'll see you and the others in a few."

Max carried Liz through the hallway to Liz's rooms and went straight to her bed. He laid her down and covered her with blankets and then grabbed a chair and sat next to the bed.

"Liz, please wake up! I need you here with me." Max said as he grabbed her hand and held it close to him.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and then it opened...there stood Larek and all of their friends.

"What is wrong?" Larek asked.

"I don't know. Liz and Kivar were talking about Liz's husband and the next thing we know Liz is passed out. Larek if you know what is going on please tell me." Max begged.

"It could be a lot of things... I'll go get a healer and the stones in case we need them." Larek said.

An hour later the healer walked into the room, surveyed the situation and then laid his hands above Liz's body to check her over. A few minutes later the healer had a worried look on his face and everyone noticed. Michael convinced the girls to leave by telling them they needed to change clothes and after they were gone Michael shut the door. The young men all looked at Larek and the healer.

"What is happening to her?" Max asked, and sounded terrified.

"Why does the healer look so worried?" Michael asked.

"I must go; there is nothing for me to do." The Healer said before walking away.

Max and the rest of the guys looked at Larek and at that moment Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie appeared.

"What is going on?" Zan asked.

"Kivar kissed Liz and she passed out." Alex said.

"Larek knows what is wrong but he won't tell us." Kyle said.

"Larek tell me what's wrong with her right now or I'll make you wish you had." Max said.

"He has woken Liz's sex drive." Larek said.

"What does that mean?" Michael asked.

"It means that when Liz wakes up she is going to want sex." Larek said.

"So...that doesn't seem so bad." Alex said.

"No it is very bad. This could be dangerous." Zan said.

"How can this be bad and dangerous?" Max asked.

"This is bad because when she wakes up she will want to have sex with every man she sees, it will be dangerous because she can't stop until she dies." Zan said.

"How much do you know about this?" Michael asked.

"All of it. It happened when we got married in our past life." Zan said.

"Is there any way to stop it?" Max asked.

“Yes, there is a way, but you might not like it." Larek said.

"What has to be done?" Max asked.

"You need to lock yourself and Liz in a room and give her what she needs and not leave until she's over this...someone will have to bring you food and attend to the rest of your needs." Larek said.

"How long could the sex crave last?" Michael asked.

"It could last between 2 weeks up to 2 years." Larek said.

"Great! What are we going to do now?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. I need to let Senior Rath and Milly know what is going on." Larek said.

Senior Rath and Milly appeared. They looked at Liz then looked at the guys.

"What is going on?" Milly asked.

"Kivar drugged Liz and now she will want to have sex 24/7." Larek said.

"And what has been done to help her?" Senior Rath asked.

"Max and Liz need to be locked into this room and Max will try to keep her happy until it works out of her system." Larek said.

"Is Max her husband?" Milly asked.

"I am her husband; we were on our honeymoon when Larek and Serena took her." Max said.

"Oh, so you need to stop this before Kivar gets his hands on her." Senior Rath said.

"What will happen if Kivar gets Liz?" Alex asked.

"Kivar wants to get Liz pregnant and take over the throne." Senior Rath said.

"Don't worry no one will know what you're doing and they won't notice you're both missing. Take care of Liz, Max." Milly said.

"I will. You guys better go." Max said.

Max watched as they all left the room and also as Milly, Senior Rath and the ghosts disappeared. He then turned and looked at Liz, he took off her dress and undergarments and after Liz was undressed he walked to the other side of the bed and took off his clothes and lay down next to Liz. He didn't know what to say or do to help Liz out so he just lay next to Liz and let her start things, a few seconds later Max was fast asleep.

Max was awakened when he felt a hand on his manhood. He turned and saw Liz was awake and waiting and it wasn't long before Liz sat on Max's manhood and began to ride him. Max kept moaning and rubbing Liz's breast. As Liz was riding Max their moan kept getting louder and louder. Max rolled over so that he was on top and he kept moving in and out of Liz and they made love eight times. Over the course of the next few days they made love in the shower, they moved to a chair where they made love, they made it to the bed where they had sex more times than Max could count and they slept in between, Max was worn out.

A few days later Max woke up and noticed that Liz was still asleep. He walked to the door and opened it and after he left their room he turned and locked the door behind him. When he looked into the waiting room he saw Michael and all of their friends watching him and he looked at their expectant faces and said...

"What?"

"Are you okay?" Isabel asked.

"Yeah, I need a drink." Max said.

Max grabbed a bottle of water and turned to look at his friends...

"How is Liz?" Maria asked.

"Fine. I can't believe... how... I don't know... I better go before she wakes up." Max said.

Max walked to the door, unlocked the door and turned to wave at his friends when a hand came out of the room and grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

"Oh no, not again!" Max groaned as he was pulled into the room before the door could shut.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone turned and looked at Max. When they looked at Max they saw his whole face turning red.