PRUNING POLICY

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello
Can someone please Prune my story called Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to chapter 51 forme please? Princess Of Antar is on Canon/ Conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can prune Princess Of Antar from Chapter 1 to 51 for me. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can some one please prune Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to 72 please? Princess Of Antar is on canon/Conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can please prune Princess Of Antar from Chapter 1 to 72 for me?Thank you!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Can some one please prune Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to 72 please? Princess Of Antar is on canon/Conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can please prune Princess Of Antar from Chapter 1 to 72 for me?Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Hi!!

Unknown is in need of it's first ever pruning :shock: All pages 1 to 22. If it is not too much trouble, I would like the author notes to be gone as well :)

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =4&t=20628

Thank you guys for your efforts!!

Misha
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Misha wrote:Hi!!

Unknown is in need of it's first ever pruning :shock: All pages 1 to 22. If it is not too much trouble, I would like the author notes to be gone as well :)

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =4&t=20628

Thank you guys for your efforts!!

Misha
All done!

Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Thanks!!! You're the best!! :mrgreen:
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please prune my story called Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to Chapter 97 and my last Authors Note on pg 20 for me please? Princess Of Antar is on canon/conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can please prune Princess Of Antar chapter 1 to chapter 97 and my last authors note on pg 20 for me please? Thank You!!!!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Can someone please prune my story called Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to Chapter 97 and my last Authors Note on pg 20 for me please? Princess Of Antar is on canon/conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can please prune Princess Of Antar chapter 1 to chapter 97 and my last authors note on pg 20 for me please? Thank You!!!!

L-J-L 76
Done.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank you so much jbangelo!!!!

L-J-L 76
maipigen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by maipigen »

It's that time again. My story, the antarian timetravellers needs to be pruned, if someone's got the time for that;)
Thanks in advance!

WON:
Favorite Newcomer:)
Best Fic No One’s Reading, but Everyone Should Be
Best New Fanfiction

How did that happen?