PRUNING POLICY

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi!
can someone please prune my story called Princess Of Antar? Can you please prune the story to the last chapter? I would be really greatful if someone will please prune Princess Of Antar for me on CC? Thank You!
L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hi!
can someone please prune my story called Princess Of Antar? Can you please prune the story to the last chapter? I would be really greatful if someone will please prune Princess Of Antar for me on CC? Thank You!
L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20931

Can someone please delete this story for me? Thanks.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

dreamer19 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20931

Can someone please delete this story for me? Thanks.
Done
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please prune Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 through chapter 37 for me? Princess Of Antar is on Canon/Conventional couple. I would be really greatful if someone can prune Princess of Antar from chapter 1 through chapter 37 for me. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello
Can someone please prune Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 through chapter 37 for me? Princess Of Antar is on Canon/Conventional couple. I would be really greatful if someone can prune Princess of Antar from chapter 1 through chapter 37 for me. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Very very sorry, my internet is being a little bit of a pain and I've ended up with a double post as a result. I've removed the text from the topic, but I wonder if someone could remove the actual thread and then it's not cluttering up space...

Sorry again

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
maipigen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by maipigen »

Yeah, well...uhm, to be honest, I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but I'm up to 19 pages in my story and read somewhere that it should be pruned when it hits 20 or something like that.
So I'm asking for help with pruning my story The Antarian Timetravellers.
Thanks in advance:)
Ditte Mai

WON:
Favorite Newcomer:)
Best Fic No One’s Reading, but Everyone Should Be
Best New Fanfiction

How did that happen?
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

maipigen wrote:Yeah, well...uhm, to be honest, I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but I'm up to 19 pages in my story and read somewhere that it should be pruned when it hits 20 or something like that.
So I'm asking for help with pruning my story The Antarian Timetravellers.
Thanks in advance:)
Ditte Mai
Done!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please Prune my story called Princess Of Antar from chapter 1 to chapter 51 forme please? Princess Of Antar is on Canon/ Conventional couples. I would be really greatful if someone can prune Princess Of Antar from Chapter 1 to 51 for me. Thank you!

L-J-L 76