Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 28 - Updated: 01/13/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 27 - Updated: 01/10/2019

Postby Roswelllostcause » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Congrats Max you really are the daddy! That also is enough for me to say Molly really is Bella. Not that I had any doubts about it.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=155639

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Oh no where did Max go? Good thing Serena went and check on him. Glad Serena called Isabel. Now everyone is wondering where MA went. Love how Micheal is being protective of Liz. Hopefully Michael can come up with a plan. So Liz is going for a walk. Wonder what will happen on Liz's walk.

L-J-L 76

RoswellFan68
Addicted Roswellian

Postby RoswellFan68 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 pm

Bella is one step closer to be reunited with her mom and her dad. I think Max went to confront Sean to get answers where his daughter might be. Sean will pay for the pain he has caused Liz and Bella if he had anything to do with her ending up at the Davidson's care.

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Where or where is Max........I bet he is on his way to kill Sean!
Wish they could get in touch with him to tell him about Molly..........maybe Serena needs to call Liz and let her know what is going on. The mother should know the truth.
Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Parker1947
Addicted Roswellian

Lost & Found - Chapter 28 - 01/13/2019

Postby Parker1947 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:54 am

“Whoa,” Serena thought as she couldn’t help but stare at the screen that held the results. “How is that even possible…” she thought to herself as her brain whipped up the many scenario’s. “What little I know of Max back then, I know it couldn’t be possible for him to hook up with someone in this town, what ten, eleven years ago. I do know he visited this town, but he didn’t stay… and there couldn’t have been any women…” if he was still so hung up on Liz?

“Well we do know Molly’s birth is not registered here in California, and therefore it’s very possible she came from somewhere else” CJ said as Serena’s mind got cloudy and muddled as if the truth was just there for to reach, and the dots did connect… “Oh god…”

“What…” CJ asked.

Serena did briefly consider whether Max was lied to by his former girlfriend the one who came between Max and Liz Serena mused and there had been a baby and it hadn’t been a boy, but a girl and Molly and Bella could be siblings, but then her brain discounted it because Max had been certain there had been no baby and he had been lied to, and then it came to her… Bella… she thought. “Oh god,” she whispered.

“What…”

“You’ve got to put a rush on those results that compare Molly and the child out of Roswell…”

Why?” CJ asked as she didn’t see the connections of the cases. “I should have them soon, but there is a backup in the processing…”

“Tell them it’s a matter of life and death,” Serena demanded as she saw the truth staring out right in the eye. “Threaten harm if need be because I need them right away… As the urgency has become burning red…”

“Why? Serena, you might as well tell me otherwise, I can’t give my best performance in threatening them to get those results…” CJ asked as she didn’t get why Serena was so upset and emotional about these latest results.

“If these results are right and Max is Molly’s father… that can only mean Molly is Isabella Maria Valenti out of Roswell…”

“Why would you make that connection?” CJ asked.

“Because Isabella’s mother is Max’s ex-girlfriend. Isabella was born months after Max left town. The ex, well, she married someone else, and that man went on the records as her legal father, but Max was involved with Isabella’s mother before he left town” and then a memory flashed in her brain of what she saw on the computer in Max’s house. Bella’s birth certificate…Oh god, did Max make the same connection to Bella?

“You’re telling me that his former girlfriend had his child, and he hasn’t been told…”

“And the child went missing a year ago… around the time Molly showed up here in California. Molly has been drawing some eerie drawings of Max, and people Max knew back home.”

“Whoa…” CJ said.

“Yeah,” Serena sighed. “I am thinking Max now knows of his connection to Isabella, but he doesn’t yet know of the match to Molly or the suspicion of the match, so I need that information as soon as possible…”

“Sure,” CJ said as she picked up the phone. “Where is Max anyways?”

“I have no idea,” Serena said. “And that scares me.”

“What do you mean Max is missing,” Maria asked wearily as she met her husband for a late lunch at the Crashdown. Michael had just come from Isabel’s place and he didn’t know where Max would have gone and that made him curious.

“I wish I knew what to make of it,” Michael sighed. “I came from Isabel’s and apparently Max’s partner is looking for him as he didn’t show up for work today.”

“God,” Maria sighed.

“He was apparently working on Bella’s case,” Michael commented.

“Did he find something?” Maria asked full of alarm.

“We don’t know,” Michael said.

“What is Max up to,” Maria couldn’t but ask. “I sure hope he is not doing something stupid.”

“I wouldn’t count that out…” Michael sighed as he knew it wasn’t like Max to just disappear when he had just reentered their lives and when he knew there was so much riding on him, and that only meant trouble he mused so he just prayed the mayhem wouldn’t tear down everything in its wake if Max was indeed up to something…

Liz having returned to her room after a leisurely stroll was checking her email account and was startled to find an email from Max stamp late the previous night… All was the subject title, was “Why…”

Why Liz… why… I am going to make this better… Bella…

Liz eyes shut up as she tried to make out what he was trying to say as it all seemed to be gibberish amid those critical words as Isabel walked into the room. “Are you okay?” she asked as she saw the forlorn look on her friend.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you?” Isabel asked with a smile.

“I am stronger, and the doctors say I could be out of the hospital in the next few days if I play my cards right…”

“That is something positive I guess,” Isabel sighed.

“What’s going on?” Liz asked as she saw her friend and Kyle’s new wife sit down. “You look like you’re worried about something… Is it the baby?”

“No, the baby is fine.” Isabel assured Liz. “It’s just I am worried about Max.”

“Oh god, what did he do now?” Liz asked as she put down her computer and focused on her friend.

“Well I don’t know because he can’t be found.” Isabel admitted.

“Excuse me, what?” Liz asked carefully as a lot of unexpected emotions started to rise within her “Isn’t he back home in California?”

“He should be, but his partner is looking for him, and she’s worried. I guess he was home last night, but then he wasn’t at home this morning. And his car is gone, so she was wondering if he came back here.”

“I haven’t seen him,” Liz said.

“Me either as he hasn’t been around the house, and Mom and Dad haven’t seen him. Apparently, he was working on Bella’s case last night when his partner last saw him.”

“Oh god,” Liz muttered.

“I know,” Isabel said.

“Wait, he wrote an email to me last night and sent it really late, it doesn’t say much and truly is hard to figure out what he was trying to say but it came in late last night.”

“I can I see,” Isabel asked as she was stumped by when the incomplete message. “It doesn’t make any sense?” she asked. “It’s like what someone would say on a phone message if they were drinking…”

“I know,” Liz nodded.

“Serena did say he was drinking,” Isabel commented as she scanned the message once again.

Liz let out a deep sigh. “He’s drinking?” she asked. “Isn’t that like something you guys should refrain from?” she asked as she thought back to her own dark period, and how she went over the cliff before Bella dragged her back from the edge.

“We don’t have many test events to give us evidence, but it was always something we should try to avoid,” Isabel muttered as she thought of Michael’s experience during one of his lows in his relationship with Maria. “Max had an experience in Sophomore year of high school, but the experience made him slightly unpredictable but not exactly an ugly drunk,” Isabel admitted as Liz flashed back to that incredible night when everything seemed possible for her and Max for a period of a few hours until he sobered up and it was back to the push/pull of their relationship, but for that one incredible night when they defied reality. “I hate to think of how bad it got for him. He says he changed once he went youknow where…”

“Yeah,” Liz said as she thought of Antar and the mere idea Max had gone there and none of them had known. “He did say he was different coming back, and his powers were playing hide and seek.”

“What could he be doing?” Isabel asked.

“Almost anything,” Liz said. “He promised to come back…”

“Yeah, he did, didn’t he?” Isabel said.

“But then he’s broken that promise before,” Liz said. “What do you think he means when he says, ‘he’s going to make things better’?”

“I have no idea,” Isabel muttered as she thought of her brother and what he might do.

Meanwhile across the country a man showed his badge and was let through the gates, and he strolled through the facility, and was allowed through the many gates that took him to the room he desired. Stopping he paced the room once he was in it, and waited…
While another individual was led to the assigned room to a “Your lawyer wants to talk to you.”

“I saw him yesterday,” the prisoner lamented.

“Do I care,” said the guard as he led the man to the room. Knocking on the door, he opened and pushed the man into the room. Sincere shock came over the prisoner as he saw the person, he was supposed to visiting with…

“This is not my lawyer” the prisoner protested.

“Do I care,” said the guard again as he took off the cuffs and left the room and the door slammed shut behind the guard which only left the two men and neither looked happy to see the other.

“How did you swing things?” asked the prisoner.

“I have connections” said the man who once was pacing as he stopped and glared at the newcomer in the room. “It’s been long time no see…”

“Yeah,” said the newcomer as he didn’t know whether it was good to see this person. “What are you doing here Evans…”

“I am here to see what you did with her?” the man asked.

“I don’t know who you mean?” the man said with a taunting tone.

“Listen to me Deluca, tell me where Bella is, where you take her?” Max asked as he faced off with a menacing glare at his ex-girlfriend’s ex-husband. “I am not going to ask you again…”

“Go back to where you came from Evans, and leave Liz’s bastard daughter alone…”

“Don’t call her that,” Max glared.

“What, so, you know don’t you,” Sean said happily. “You know that slut had your child and lied to everyone and said it was mine, how do you feel about that, huh Evans, does it make you feel like a man that you have a kid you abandoned so you can be out there looking around the country for all you thought you lost…”

“Tell me what you did with her…” Max demanded.

“Why…” Sean asked.

“Because if you don’t, I’ll make sure you never see general population again or even better, I’ll make sure you don’t live to go back to your cell…”

“You won’t…” Sean taunted with a false sense of invincibility as he thought he had the edge…

“Try me,” Max said as he approached the bastard with all of his energy filled every cell of his being and he knew he was likely to do something rash... “Tell me…” he muttered as he tried to convince himself that it wouldn’t help Bella to kill Sean right off the bat, as much as he would like to…

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 28 - Updated: 01/13/2019

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 am

Oh my god Max knows Bella is his daughter. Understandable that everyone is very worried about Max
and what he is up to. Liz, Micheal, Maria, Isabel, Serena need to figure out where Max went before he does something very bad. CJ really really needs to move his butt and do what Serena asked him to do right now. What is Max going to do to Sean? Will Liz, Micheal, Maria, Isabel be able to find Max before it is too late? Will Max and Liz talk? What will Max and Liz say to each other?

L-J-L 76

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Glad Serena is piecing things together and I'm glad Isabel and Liz have been alerted.
Of course Max went after Sean.
Now he just needs to get the correct information from him.......and Serena needs the confirmation of the records regarding Bella/Molly.

RoswellFan68
Addicted Roswellian

Postby RoswellFan68 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:43 pm

I'm glad came to his senses and didn't kill Sean. Maybe he can get some information from him. Max really needs to talk to Serena. She most likely knows where Isabella is.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Postby Roswelllostcause » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Max, don't kill Sean. As much as we would like him gone, it won't do Bella any good for her real daddy to go to prison for killing that scumbag.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=155639

Return to “Canon/Conventional Couples FanFic”