Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Update, 12/30/18

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

cjeb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Update, 5/26

Postby cjeb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Just a quick " HEY " and good night, just to let you know I'm still here......

Thanks,
Charlie
"I didn't step out from behind my tree,my kids cut er down and dragged me out kicking and screaming"

Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Postby Kathy W » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:23 pm

cjeb wrote:Just a quick " HEY " and good night, just to let you know I'm still here......

Thanks,
Charlie

Hi Charlie! Sorry it took me so long to see this. Contrary to what it looks like, I'm still here too, and so is my husband. He is recovering, and I hope to be able to get back to writing soon. Thanks for still being here!

KathyW
BRIVARI: "In our language, the root of the word 'Covari' means 'hidden'. I'm always there, Your Highness, even if you don't see me."

silverwolf
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby silverwolf » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 am

Hi

I just wanted to give you a bump and let you know I have been a loyal lurker since the very first Birthright story. (So yeeeeeears!!!!!)

I hope things have smoothed out in your real life, it seems like it has been a very rough year. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that your writings have brought me a lot of joy through some tough times in my own life.

Thanks!

Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Postby Kathy W » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:19 pm

silverwolf wrote:Hi

I just wanted to give you a bump and let you know I have been a loyal lurker since the very first Birthright story. (So yeeeeeears!!!!!)

I hope things have smoothed out in your real life, it seems like it has been a very rough year. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that your writings have brought me a lot of joy through some tough times in my own life.

Thanks!

Oh, my...you have no idea how happy this makes me! *cries* The very first book? (What, in retrospect, I should have called a prologue.) That is very much yeeeeeeears! It's great to meet you, and I appreciate your patience. It has indeed been quite the year.

I owe everyone a thank-you for their patience as it is (obviously) taking longer than I expected to get back into the game. I underestimated how much had been put on hold, and how that would affect everything months out. My husband is greatly recovered, and life has begun to settle (thank God for small...large?...favors), but I find myself not even remembering where I left off. :shock: I have begun the process of reacquainting myself with my own story, which is fun in some ways because I haven't seen it in a while, and nervewracking in others. I assure you I am not abandoning it, but I'm reluctant to rush back in without due diligence. I want to do justice to our beloved characters and to those who take the time to read this.

So--the Shapeshifters Series will return in 2019, but I can't say exactly when. I will try to update my progress at least monthly. Until my next visit, I wish everyone a happy--and healthy--New Year!

KathyW
BRIVARI: "In our language, the root of the word 'Covari' means 'hidden'. I'm always there, Your Highness, even if you don't see me."

Return to “Canon/Conventional Couples FanFic”