Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Update, 5/26

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

cjeb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Update, 5/26

Postby cjeb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Just a quick " HEY " and good night, just to let you know I'm still here......

Thanks,
Charlie
"I didn't step out from behind my tree,my kids cut er down and dragged me out kicking and screaming"

Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Update, 5/26

Postby Kathy W » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:23 pm

cjeb wrote:Just a quick " HEY " and good night, just to let you know I'm still here......

Thanks,
Charlie

Hi Charlie! Sorry it took me so long to see this. Contrary to what it looks like, I'm still here too, and so is my husband. He is recovering, and I hope to be able to get back to writing soon. Thanks for still being here!

KathyW
BRIVARI: "In our language, the root of the word 'Covari' means 'hidden'. I'm always there, Your Highness, even if you don't see me."

Return to “Canon/Conventional Couples FanFic”