Sacred Vows (AU,M/L,Adult) AN 8/21/10*complete*

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Sacred Vows (AU,M/L,Adult) AN 8/21/10*complete*

Post by jake17 »

Author's note:

I just wanted to thank everyone again for sticking with this emotionally difficult story.

To all the lurkers, I"m so happy you found this interesting enough to sit through till the bitter end. :wink:

To all the sweet awesome people that left such thought provoking and at times very heated and emotional replies I sincerely appreciate the time and effort you put into showing me just how much this story affected you. It really kept me excited about writing and seeing just how far I could take you all, I absolutely love that in the end it was apparent to all of you what I was trying to say all along.

Ellie : I loved all of your intense passionate opinions, thank you for seeing this through till the end even though it must've been hard, especially with the experience you shared with the pain of losing your grandmother and watching how hard she fought for her life. She sounds like an amazing strong woman. I can tell that you've inherited a lot of great qualities from her. :)

L-J-L 76: Sweetie you've been there since the beginning, some thirty odd stories ago, I am so thankful for all of your interest in my fics and your amazing support!

Roswellian117: Vanessa, omg what can I say, I've saved so much of your fb because it really lifts me up when i'm feeling down, I loved that I was able to move you so much with just my little story. I hope you know how much your encouraging replies mean to me. Oh and Vanessa if its a happy ending you're looking for you might want to check out my new story on the CC board, "beautiful disaster" :wink:

Ginger: From the beginning you were kind enough to steer me in the right direction and give me an education about the priest hood which I SO appreciate. I know being a religous person this couldn't have been he easiest story to read. Thank you for sticking with it and understanding that in the end everything he went through made him a much more dedicated and compassionate priest. thanks again.

Eve: you too have been there since the very start with my fics and I so so appreciate it, i"m so glad I was able to affect you so deeply.

dreambeliever: well needless to say you are always there at all my stories leaving me such incredible fb, inspiring me to keep going, even when i'm feeling unsure. thank you so much for everything.

Carolyn : I absolutely loved loved your fb, you really understood what I was trying so hard to get across and that means more than you know. Your incredibly kind complements meant the world to me. thank you so much!

Jan: it means so so much to me that you found that scene in the church so moving, it always amazes me how you always manage to say the exact thing that I need to hear. I always worry that ive gone over the top, then your here convincing me that its ok to write from my heart. thank you again, I always am thinking of you sweetie... love you!

trulov: wow to get that kind of fb from an outstanding writer as yourself just means so much. thank you for everything. :wink:
trulov wrote:Although sad, it make such sense that max would use the love and forgivness born from his relationship with liz to fuel a lifetime of compassion and kindness.

And then they are reunited in the end.
I really couldn't have said that better if I had written it myself :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare