The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 27 COMPLETE 11-5-09

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 27 COMPLETE 11-5-09

Post by destinyc »

Title: The Schoolgirl
by destinyc
Disclaimer:I don't own any rights to Roswell. No infringement is intended.I don't own any of the brands mentioned.
Max/Liz ADULT

Thanks to Monica for my lovely banner

After her mother’s death, Liz was sent away to a very conservative all-girl’s boarding school. Though brilliant in all academic subjects, Liz has had few opportunities to experience the opposite sex. She goes to an old friend to remedy the situation.
~~~~

Liz waved away the yellow taxi cab as she sat down her overstuffed, tan, leather suitcase that had been her mother’s. Sucking in and blowing out a deep breath, she picked at the waistband of her plaid wool skirt, as the sweat began to gather there. Stripping off her school sweater and tying her white blouse at the midriff helped some, but Liz knew she was merely stalling.

Max’s jeep was in the parking lot of the apartment complex—her brother’s motorcycle was not. She had checked their Facebook status on her laptop just yesterday. Michael—“heading back to Roswell to help out at the Crash.” Max—“rushing off to my intersession class.” She knew Max would be here, and he would be alone.

Last week on the phone, when Michael mentioned that he and Max were going to grab a bite to eat, Liz had slyly asked if any girls were going with them. Michael said no-neither of them was dating anyone at the moment. Liz took another deep breath and hoped that that status hadn’t changed in a week’s time.

She had planned this to the letter—just as everything in her life had always been planned. Well, not quite everything. Her mother’s death during her freshman year was certainly not planned—a fast-moving illness that took her quickly. Her father’s decision that Liz should go back East to boarding school because he was afraid of raising a daughter alone, that at an all-girl’s school there would no groping boys, no riding in cars, no distractions and nothing for him to worry about. That was not Liz’s plan—it was Jeff Parker’s. After graduation, it was time for Liz to carry out a plan of her own.

Fortunately for Liz, there had been a water main burst on campus due to a late spring freeze, so the scheduled graduation ceremonies at Winnaman Academy had to be moved off campus and held early. Michael wouldn’t be finished with his finals in time to cover for their dad, so Jeff was forced to miss his daughter’s graduation. Liz had convinced him that the way to make up for this slight was to allow her to go on a summer vacation with her roommate Eileen and her parents, touring the cultural treasures of the eastern seaboard. What Jeff failed to realize, was that Eileen could do a fair impersonation of her mother on the phone, and Liz had little interest in spending the summer touring musty museums and claustrophobic battleships. She had certain other diversions in mind. Those diversions included an old friend by the name of Max Evans.

“I feel like a complete idiot,” Liz muttered to herself as she stood in front of the apartment door , shifting her weight from one foot to the other while the collar of her blouse was growing damp under the New Mexico sun. “What if he still thinks of me like a little kid? What if the whole idea completely grosses him out? What is he’s afraid that Michael will kill him?—All of these are distinct possibilities,” Liz sighed to the unresponsive portal. “But—there’s only one way to find out,” she resolved as her hand formed a fist and knocked on the door.
Last edited by destinyc on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:51 am, edited 37 times in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 2 3-7-09

Post by destinyc »

crazedearthgirl-Thanks!

POM-Thanks! Hope you can come back soon!

saramlover-Hmmm...something interesting I hope

Jan-Thanks so much for all your encouragement! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying this one, too.

dmb-It's going to take a bit of convincing on Liz's part.

Natalie-Thanks so much!

keepsmiling-Well, we know what Liz's intentions are, but you're right, Max is the wildcard here.

LegalAlien-Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy the nex chapter.

Monica-Glad you liked it and thanks so much for the banners!!!

Dziumka-Thanks--hope you enjoy!

~~~~~
“Liz?” Max squinted into the late afternoon sun, water droplets hanging on his dark locks following his swim in the apartment-complex pool. After changing out of his board shorts, he had slipped on a pair of basketball shorts but no shirt.

“Hi, Max,” Liz smiled, her newly-exposed skin soaking up the sun’s warm rays as she stood nervously at Max’s door.

Startled by the plaid-skirted incarnation of his roommate’s little sister, Max remembered himself, “Liz, hi, come in, come in. Here, let me get that,” Max grabbed her heavy suitcase from the stoop and brought it inside as he held the door for her.

“Thanks,” Liz bit her lip as she entered the apartment, the cool air conditioning giving her goose bumps. Nervously, her hands went to her skirt, smoothing it down, inadvertently pushing it slightly lower on her hips, baring even more of her skin. Max swallowed unconsciously at the sight.

“Why didn’t you call—I would’ve picked you up at the airport. You didn’t have to take a taxi,” Max lightly admonished.

“ I didn’t want to be a bother,” Liz waved away his concern at which Max playfully rolled his eyes.

“You just missed your brother. He headed back home yesterday,” Max added as he went to the kitchen.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” Liz lied as she walked to the living room window, knowing full well that she didn’t expect Michael to be at the apartment when she arrived. “Is this ok?” Liz questioned, indicating her unexpected arrival. “I was thinking of checking out the campus while I’m here,” Liz fibbed for the second time.

“Of course it’s fine,” Max laughed at her worry, “Can I get you something to drink?” Max inquired, trying to remember his duties as a host.

“Whatever you’re having’s fine,” Liz turned her head from where she stood at the window, soaking in the sunlight that streamed in.

“I was having a beer,” Max grinned a bit at the warning.

“Beer’s fine,” Liz answered off-handedly. She caught Max’s raised eyebrow before turning back to the warmth at the window.

“I’m eighteen, you know,” Liz defended playfully, smiling back at Max.

Popping the caps on the two bottles, he offered one to Liz as his hand went to the handle of the balcony door.

“You wanna’ sit outside?” Max asked, noting how Liz seemed to crave every ray of sunlight that she could catch at the window.

“Definitely,” Liz followed Max out onto the balcony that overlooked the complex’s swimming pool, the blue water glistening beneath them. Liz took a seat in one of the two deck chairs, propping her feet on the iron railing. Noticing her knee-high socks and loafers, she stopped short.

“First things first,” she said, bending down to slip off her shoes, then hooking her thumbs in the top of her thin, white socks, pushing them down her calves and shoving the discarded garments inside her shoes. “God, that’s better,” she exhaled, wiggling her toes as she propped her feet back onto the railing, the hem of her skirt sliding up her thighs. Max shifted nervously at the alluring sight of the girl he had always considered to be a little sister.

“I have decided that I never want to be cold and damp again,” Liz closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sun, the late afternoon rays glowing golden on her creamy skin.

“Be careful you don’t get a sunburn—it’s been a while,” Max indicated the lack of color on her legs and tummy.

“Give me a couple days, and I’ll look like my old self again. It doesn’t take me very long, you know.”

Max did know. He spent many summers of his youth with Liz, brown as any native, paddling around in his backyard pool, her big brother Michael constantly complaining at being forced to babysit, though Max never seemed to mind the intrusion.

Liz fingered the pleat on her plaid skirt in distaste, “And if I never wear a wool skirt again it will be too soon,” she added crumpling the skirt so as little of it as possible rested against her skin.

“That’s too bad,” Max mumbled to himself before remembering his duties as a surrogate big brother, looking away from all of Liz’s exposed skin and back to the courtyard in front of them, smiling sheepishly as he caught her glance.

“I know I said I didn’t want to be a bother, but do you think you could take me to the mall later, so I can buy some shorts and flip flops, maybe a bathing suit, too?” Liz smiled as she looked at crystalline water, “I’d just as soon burn the contents of my suitcase,” she said as she took another swig of her beer.

“I thought you looked very cute today,” Max corrected, his beer loosening him up a bit as he glanced at the girl he had known all her life, who returned home suddenly more curvy and alluring then when she first went away three years ago. He tried to dismiss those thoughts as inappropriate and discreetly adjusted himself, mirroring her position as he propped his feet onto the railing.

“I’ve worn his skirt or one just like it every school day for the last three years—I’m thinking a sacrificial bonfire might be in order. Same with those God-awful loafers,” Liz added, using her toes to kick away her burgundy shoes, sending them to lay askew with her white socks spilling out as well.

“We’ll buy some charcoal when we go out later and make use of a hibachi downstairs,” Max nodded to the pool-side grills down below. “I don’t know how my neighbors will feel about the smell of burning wool and leather,” Max laughed with Liz joining him.

“How about I buy us a couple of steaks for dinner to make up for it?” Liz offered, hoping to continue to festive mood.

“That sounds good, way better than the stale pizza I was planning on, and, how about I buy a bottle of Champagne to celebrate your homecoming?” Max added, his golden eyes shining in the fading afternoon’s light.

“That sounds lovely,” Liz grinned in return.

“So, put on those knee socks and loafers one more time,” Max patted Liz’s thigh as he rose from his seat, “And let’s go shopping.”
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 3 3-14-09

Post by destinyc »

Keepsmiling-No, no he won't know what hit him 8)
Jan-He definitely has to rethink his perception of her for Liz's scheme to work. :wink:
Ginger-Liz is certainly wanting to shed all the restrictions of her private school experience. :D
Kristin-Max is 21 and Liz is 18. Yeah, not exactly legal to be giving her a beer--but I won't twll if you won't 8)
Alien_Friend-He is a sweetie :wink:
abbs-I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D
veronica-Thanks! :D
Natalie-I'll try to update about once a week. :D
Monica-Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
Eve-I think you'll have a little more compassion for Liz's plight as we get further into the story. She's not setting out to use him exactly. :roll:

~~~
Max and Liz pushed an ungainly blue cart through Old Navy, Liz tossing in an assortment of tank tops, shorts and flip flops into its depths. Next came a red bikini, spaghetti-strapped nightgown and a couple of packages of thong panties, all causing a slight blush to rise in Max’s cheeks. “Oh, don’t let me forget to pick up a pair of sunglasses before we leave,” Liz added as they made their way to the dressing room.

Max waited on a narrow bench with their over-loaded shopping cart as Liz took the eight-item limit into her dressing room.

She emerged wearing a pair of tiny khaki shorts, a violet-blue knit top with thin straps at the shoulder and a pair of rubbery flip-flops. Her face beamed as she twirled around the three-way mirror, elated at the minimal clothing she now wore, a far-cry from the wool, knee-socks, and long sleeves that she was had become accustomed to over the last three years.

“I think this will definitely go in the ‘yes’ pile,” Liz grinned, ducking back into the changing room to try a strapless summery dress that fell to her mid-thigh. It was a tropical print with a snug bodice and loose, flowing skirt. As she opened the door, she playfully held onto the door frame, looking seductively innocent as she batted her eyelashes at Max over her shoulder.

“What do you think?” Liz queried as Max took in the sight of Liz’s exposed skin. While nearly all the girls at UNM dressed this way, Max was getting a little nervous as he noted how the graceful curves of Liz’s shoulder dipped down to the elegant line of her breastbone, which inevitably led to—

Startled out of his study, Max sought for a response, “It’s very pretty on you, Liz—definitely a keeper.”

“Hey, Max, put these in the basket, please?” Liz hand peeked out over the door with the chosen garments in her grasp.

“Sure, Liz,” Max hopped up to gather the items, but before he could return to his seat, Liz opened the door, this time dressed in the red bikini she had earlier chosen.

“Well?” Liz nervously looked up in expectation as she came out from behind the door.

“What about a one-piece?” Max choked out, his protective nature rearing its head once again.

Liz could only shake her head silently as she looked at herself in the mirror, sliding her finger around the edge of the bra cups to adjust the fit. Her hands went to her hips as she gave a half turn each way in the mirror.

“Nope,” she smiled at her image, seeing herself in the skimpy suit, lounging in the pool, her skin returning to its natural hue. “This is the suit—this is the one,” Liz declared decidedly, turning around to face Max.

“Ok, then,” Max nodded, swallowing hard at the sight of Liz, covered only by three strategically-placed triangles.

Liz approached John, the dressing-room attendant, though she was still wearing only the red two-piece. “Hi,” Liz looked down at the name tag, “John, is it?”

The befuddled clerk could only nod ‘yes.’

“I’m going to buy this cart-full of clothes, John, but there is no way in hell that I’m going to put my wool skirt and loafers back on. So will you please cut the tags from the dress and flip flops I was wearing, so I can wear them out? Call up front, whatever you have to do, and tell them I’ll bring the tags up with me?” Liz flashed an encouraging smile.

“Yeah, sure,” the attendant said off-handedly. Liz rushed back to the dressing room, grabbing the dress and flip flops, offering them to John who clipped the tags as requested.

Max could only laugh lightly and shake his head in amusement.

Her new clothes in hand but still dressed in the bikini, Liz approached Max who had been waiting patiently, “I’m just going to go ahead and buy the rest of this, cause the flip flop smell in this store is giving me a headache.”

“I agree. If something doesn’t work, we’ll bring it back later,” Max concurred. “Anyway, I’m getting a little hungry, and we do have to get the charcoal going.”

“Next stop—the grocery store,” Liz grinned, flouncing back to the dressing room to change into her sundress.
~~~
As Max and Liz pushed the shopping cart down the meat aisle at Smith’s, Liz poked her finger at the packages of steaks.

“So, t-bone or strip?” Liz inquired as she inspected the market’s offerings.

“Mmm, I’m thinking thick and juicy, so let’s go for the strip,” Max responded, looking over Liz’s shoulder.

Liz worked hard to stifle her chuckle. Recovering, she continued to find ingredients for the meal she promised Max.

“Do you have sour cream?” Liz asked as she picked up a bag of salad and two baking potatoes.

“Maybe, but I’m not sure how old it is. Let’s pick up another carton,” Max pushed the cart over to the dairy aisle where he tossed butter, sour cream and shredded cheese into the cart.

“Grab some milk while you’re there,” Liz called out from the cereal aisle.

Max eyed Liz suspiciously as she returned to the cart with a box of Cocoa Krispies in one hand and Alpha Bits in the other. “How long is she planning to stay?” Max wondered to himself as she added the massive boxes to their dinner items.

“In addition to wool and loafers, I am also never again consuming raisin bran or Cheerios,” Liz announced as they headed to the wine aisle.

“Why malign the poor Cheerio—it’s even got a fun name,” Max quipped.

“Because for three years, those were my sole cereal choices. So I am taking a stand against all immoderately healthy breakfast choices,” Liz smiled and nodded definitively.

They approached the wine aisle and examined their options.

“How about a Shiraz to go with the steaks and Champagne to go with dessert?” Max offered as he examined the labels on the bottle.

“Sounds good,” Liz smiled.

“Just don’t tell your brother,” Max put his finger to his lips, “Shh.”

Liz grinned at the irony, putting her own finger and thumb to her lips and turning an imaginary key in dramatic fashion. “Not a word.”

“You wanna check out the bakery and see if they have anything worthy of dessert?” Max pushed the cart to the front of the store, choosing two cream-filled puff pastries with strawberries and dark chocolate. As they approached the checkout line, Max was taken aback by Liz’s excited shriek.

Cosmo! People! The Weekly World News!” Liz tossed the magazines and tabloid in along with the groceries.

“The Weekly World News? Seriously, Liz?”

“Hey,” Liz picked up the paper to peruse the headline on the cover, “Alien Children Found Wandering in Desert” or "Alien King to Take Over Earth's Women"—I mean you can’t pass that up,” Liz grinned in amusement as she flipped through the remaining pages.

“I take it frivolous reading materials were strictly verboten at Winnaman?” Max deduced as he automatically pushed his cart forward when the person at the front of the line gathered their bags.

“Reading material that lacks educational value is prohibited and may be confiscated,” Liz put on a snooty affected air as she stated the school policy.

Max grinned as he started putting the groceries on the belt, “No Cocoa Krispies or Weekly World News—how did you ever survive?”
Last edited by destinyc on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 4 3-22-09

Post by destinyc »

jEsSaH*-Max is having some very conflicted feelings here. Give him a little time. :D
Kristin-Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy the new part! :P
Sara-That smell does sort of hit you in the face when you walk in, doesn't it? :lol: I'm glad you're enjoying it!
keepsmiling-I'm glad you like it. I couldn't resist--had to throw in our little inside joke. :lol:
Carrie-Thanks-I hope you enjoy today's chapter. :D
abbs007-Hope you like it! :wink:
Jan-Max is definitely going to have a little inner struggle with all this. :roll:
Kris-Glad you're enjoying it!
Eve-No, he's not wanting her to leave--just wondering what her intentions are. 8)
Natalie-Oh, they will--just give it time. :wink:

After starting the charcoal for the fire downstairs, Max retrieved the rest of the groceries from the jeep and set them on the kitchen counter, smiling at Liz’s two large boxes of cereal that he put away in the cabinet. He laid out her trashy magazines on the table so she could find them later. Plucking a fork from the drawer, he punched a few holes in the two baking potatoes and popped them in the microwave to make sure they were cooked through before wrapping them in foil and putting them on the grill. He dug through his drawer to find his corkscrew and opened the bottle of red he had just purchased. “So do you want a glass of wine while we wait for the charcoal?” Max called out.

“Sure,” Liz shouted from the hallway as she went to put away the clothes she had bought in her brother’s room. As she came back into the kitchen, Max handed her a glass of wine while he marinated the steaks in a shallow pan.

Picking up his glass, he met hers with a soft clink, “To the graduate,” he smiled as Liz blushed and raised her eyebrows.

“Thanks,” she replied before turning back to the living room and curling up on the couch with her feet tucked under her.

Max sat down on the cushion next to her, his wine glass in hand.

“Liz, I’m sorry I couldn’t come to your graduation. I really wanted to, you know. Or I could’ve run The Crash for your dad and Michael so they could’ve gone,” Max felt so sorry that Liz had no one there for her.

Liz scoffed lightly, “You know I would’ve rather had you there, than Dad or Michael,” Liz sighed. “It’s fine—don’t worry about it, Max. After three years, you get kinda’ used to people not being around, you know? Dad’s not exactly the warm and fuzzy type, and Michael’s not much better. They should’ve named him Jeff Junior—far less complicated that way,” Liz laughed lightly.

Flashback-Twelve years ago

“Michael! Michael!” Liz had shouted herself hoarse from the top of the tall oak in the park, hoping to draw her brother’s attention away from his football game with his friends. She had climbed the tree, wanting to get a better view of her brother’s game and also as a means to ‘stay out of his way’ as she had been instructed. Liz, however, had climbed just a little too high this afternoon. When the strong summer winds picked up, the branches of the oak began to sway and toss.

As they lined up for the next play, Max, Michael and their friends assumed their usual positions when Max’s attention was drawn to the tall oak and the drifting sounds that were emanating from that direction.

“Michael,” Max nudged his best friend and jerked his thumb away from the field. “Liz is calling for you. I think she’s stuck,” He put his hand to his forehead to get a better look at the 6-year-old at the top of the oak.

“She climbed up—she can figure out a way down,” Michael scoffed as he bent to hike the ball, though, as he looked through his legs, Max was nowhere to be found.

Nine-year-old Max made quick work of climbing the tree at the edge of the park. As he neared the top fork, he called to a very frightened Lizzie Parker.

“Liz—Liz, “Max’s insistent voice caused Liz to jerk around in surprise, gripping the surrounding limbs with white knuckles. “Lizzie, I’m going to help you down, ok?” Max looked into her tear-stained face, knowing that she was truly frightened. “Liz, you’re going to need to let go with your right hand and take mine,” A young Max held out his left hand, waiting patiently.

“Max , I can’t let go. I’m too far up,” Liz sobbed and shook her head vehemently.

“Ok, hang on, Liz, let me see what I can do,” Max tried to work further up the tottering branch, a little afraid of its ability to hold them both. As he climbed further toward the top, the wind blew strongly again, causing the branches to sway fiercely. Max was a little unsure of his own safety at the moment, much less Liz’s. Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves, Max pushed himself up, just inches from Liz. Though the braches began to wave crazily in the wind from the incoming storm, Max reached out to grab Liz around the waist, holding her tightly to his body.

She was panting heavily against the snugness of Max’s arm, Max knowing that he needed to keep Liz calm if they were to make the descent safely.

“Ok, Liz, I’m going to get us down, ok? But you need to trust me,” Max looked into Liz’s red-rimmed eyes. She could only nod her head in response.

Keeping her body sandwiched between himself and the trunk, Max eased them down. When she finally landed on solid ground, she sobbed into Max’s chest as he wrapped his arms around her—all the pent-up fear of falling from the tree, of her brother ignoring her cries for help—all coming out in heaving sobs.

Max walked Liz back home to her thankful mother, though it would be two days before he would speak to Michael again.

Present-

The microwave bell startled the pair out of the shared memory. Max downed the last of his wine with Liz doing the same as they rose to head into the kitchen.

“If you’ll grab the potatoes, I’ll get the steaks and head downstairs,” Max pointed to the drawer where Liz could find the foil for the potatoes. After tearing off two pieces, Liz quickly rolled the potatoes into their shiny coverings, put them in a dish and held the door open for Max who was trying to avoid sloshing the marinade onto the floor.

Heading down the cement stairs, they circled round to the complex courtyard where their charcoal was glowing red and gray.

Max speared the meat with the bar-b-que fork and laid it down on the sizzling grill. He waved Liz toward him with her bowl and popped the two potatoes in the coals to keep cooking. Sitting the empty plate and large fork on a picnic table, Max motioned for Liz to sit next to him on the wooden swing near the grill.

“So, back to your graduation,” Max reminded, “At least your friends were there, right?” Max wasn’t sure whom he trying to make feel better, Liz or himself.

“Well, my roommate, Eileen and I were friends, and some of the girls on my hall were ok. Eileen’s going to Brown, and she wanted me to room with her again, but I told her that I would love to see her if she ever came to New Mexico, but I had no desire to live through another New England winter. Gray skies and slushy sidewalks were not for me,” Liz lightly joked. “You know, I had a few friends, but so many of those girls came from old money, I mean really old money, so yeah, my dad owning an alien-themed restaurant in Roswell was not quite as impressive as one would hope,” Liz gave a little, self-deprecating laugh.

Max rose from the swing to turn the steaks on the grill, Liz steadying the wobbly chains with her hands. Turning his head to look at Liz, the smoke from the dropped grease smoking into his face, Max continued his inquiry about Liz’s time at Winnaman.

“So were there any guys on hand to kiss you goodbye? A broken heart left behind?”

“No, nothing like that. Winnaman was hell and gone from any place remotely interesting. We only left campus on an organized trip or with an approved guardian, so yeah, no dates to speak of.”

“God, not even a prom or anything?” Max shook his head in disbelief at the restrictions.

“Well, we had this social following the completion of our deportment classes--,”

“Deportment classes?” Max said with a look of confused disgust.

“Yeah, I know how to greet an ambassador and which fork to eat fish with,” Liz wryly joked. “But um, we danced in this very well-lit ballroom—the waltz, the foxtrot--,”

“The tango?” Max asked with a flourish.

“Oh, hell no!” Liz laughed. “We had to dance about six inches apart from each other and our partners were chosen for us according to height. So, of course,” Liz was laughing at the memory, “I was paired with this little shrimp of a guy, naturally, who could only discuss his hopes of inheriting his 80-year-old grandfather’s yacht. So, um,” Liz was shaking with laughter as she retold the tale, “That was my single date throughout my entire high school career. The most I learned about guys during high school was from the anatomical drawings in my biology book.”

Max groaned and shook his head at the obvious injustice. “I’m sorry, Liz, I hated that your dad sent you off like that,” he sighed as he lifted the meat from the grill and retrieved the potatoes from the coals. He nodded back toward the apartment as Liz grabbed the bowl of roasted potatoes while Max carried the juicy steaks. He continued their discussion as they walked back upstairs.

“I know it’s none of my business, and really, it’s a moot point now, but I thought your dad was such a bastard for sending you away to school, especially so soon after—,” Max looked away for a moment, not really intending to bring up Nancy’s death when they were having such a nice evening.

“It’s ok, Max,” Liz gently touched Max’s shoulder, indicating that she wasn’t upset that he had mentioned her mother. The warmth from her touch spread throughout Max, and he smiled back at her as he let her into the apartment.

Liz scavenged for some matches and lit the stubs of candles she found in the dining area and over the mantelpiece. Returning to the kitchen and disposing of the burnt match, she then poured them each another glass of the red Max had bought while Max plated the grilled food and pulled a couple of salad bowls from the cabinet. Liz handed Max his wine glass from which he took a sip as he gathered their silverware.

“Grab whatever dressing you want from the fridge,” Max indicated.

Liz opened the questionable-smelling refrigerator, recoiling a little from the odor.

“Ooh, sorry, I think your brother left some garlic chicken in there from last week. Just toss it out if you find it.”

“No problem,” Liz laughed as she found the offending take out container and threw it in the trash. Returning to the task at hand, Liz called out, “What kind of dressing do you want, Max?”

“Any of it’s fine—I’m easy,” Max responded. Liz had to bite her tongue to stifle a laugh.

“Ranch is ok, then?” Liz inquired as she sat the bottle on the countertop.

“Sure—oh and grab the toppings for the potatoes while you’re in there.”

Liz gathered up the butter, sour cream and shredded cheese, opening the packages after she moved them to the counter.

Max and Liz dressed their salads and potatoes, retrieved their wine glasses from the counter, grabbed silverware and napkins and took their plates to the cozy dining nook and started in on their steaks.

“Mmmm,” Liz groaned, startling Max as he looked up from cutting his steak. Though the moan sounded oddly sensual, it was obvious that Liz was enjoying her steak thoroughly, though Max was still a little flustered by the thoughts that came to mind.

“You grill an excellent steak, Max Evans,” Liz smiled as she popped her next bite into her mouth.

“Well, thank you—I’m glad you enjoy it,” Max smiled in return.

Putting her knife and fork against her plate, Liz picked up her wine glass, swirling the ruby-colored liquid in the bowl, “I never would have imagined that you and my brother had proper wine glasses,” Liz lightly teased as she took a sip.

“I think Michael bought those a couple of months ago at some yard sale—thought they might be useful in charming young women,” Max chuckled.

“So has my brother been charming young women?” Liz asked incredulously.

“Well, not here, but I think he’s seeing someone back in Roswell,” Max mixed his potato around and scooped up a bite onto his fork.

“Oh, really!” Liz was slightly taken aback that any girl would put up with Michael’s surliness.

“That blonde waitress at the Crash—she started the end of last summer, I think?” Max scowled as he tried to remember.

“Maria?” Liz responded as she took another sip.

“Yeah, Maria—that’s it,” Max nodded as he took another bite of steak.

“She’s my age, isn’t she?” Liz asked, remembering that Maria had moved to Roswell toward the end of freshman year.

“Mmm-I think so,” Max took another drink from his glass, “Michael said something about her possibly moving here in August. She’s waiting to hear about a music scholarship or something.”

Liz nodded thoughtfully, but what she was really doing was stowing this useful tidbit away if she needed it later for ammunition against her meddling brother.

“So what about you, Max? Any hot, young girls drinking from your wine glasses?” Liz teased playfully.

“Liz, I think you are the only hot, young girl to drink from that wine glass,” Max laughed, then blushed at his comment.

“Good to know,” Liz tried to play-off Max’s words, but was secretly pleased at the revelation.

“So, no nubile co-eds lurking about, huh?”

“Oh, six months ago I was dating this girl, Julie—marketing major or something. Anyway, she liked to party—a lot. And I need to work and study—a lot. So, one night she goes to a Sigma Chi party with her girlfriends, and before the party’s even over, I get a dozen photos sent to me of her making out with some random guy.”

“God, that sucks,” Liz gave Max a sympathetic smile.

“Yeah, you know, next day, she come over as says she’s sorry, but I don’t need that kind of crap. I had always been very *ahem* careful,” Max blushed at the admission, “But even so, after that I went to the campus clinic and had everything checked out, so to speak,” Max’s face was starting to burn, not only from the wine but also from the fact that he was discussing his sex life with Liz Parker.

“Well, that’s good—better safe than sorry,” Liz chuckled as she finished off her glass and looked down at her nearly empty plate and sighed, “I’m sorry she hurt you, Max.”

“Eh, I’m alright. I just wasn’t too keen on jumping into anything new right after that,” Max also finished his glass and sat it down. “Anyhow, old news,” he blew off the unpleasant memory and tossed his napkin onto his plate, “Ready for dessert?”

“Sure—strawberries, chocolate and champagne—can’t wait,” Liz gave a little wiggle as she rose to help clear the table.

“Why don’t you find us some small plates and I’ll open the champagne,” Max asked as he pulled down two glasses from the cabinet.

“Champagne glasses, too, huh?” Liz cooed.

“Same garage sale,” Max laughed. He reached into the refrigerator where the champagne had been chilling, tore off the foil and began to twist the bulbous end of the cork.

Turning around after retrieving the dessert plates, Liz saw Max struggling with the bottle, “Do you need any help?” she asked as she faced him.

“No,” Max grunted as he gripped the bottle and continued to turn the cork, “I think I’ve got it,” red-faced, Max gave the bottle one last turn as the cork finally popped, sending a foamy spray onto Liz’s neck and chest.

“Oh,” Liz was taken by surprise as the cold liquid hit her skin. Max grabbed a clean dish towel and rushed to her aid.

“Liz, I am so sorry,” Max began to pat dry her skin but was mesmerized by the little golden trickles that began to run down her neck and chest, thinking to himself that he would like nothing better than to lick her clean. Noting that his shorts were getting a bit too tight for comfort, he shook away the thought as inappropriate, “Here,” he gave a couple more stilted pats, “here’s a towel.”

Liz reached up and gently took the towel from his hand, “I’m fine—no need to worry. I shouldn’t have been standing right in front of you when you were opening the bottle,” she pulled the towel away, sufficiently dry. “See, all better. Now let’s have some champagne and our wonderfully, decadent pastries,” she waggled her eyebrows as she picked up two forks and the small plates, making her way into the living room. “Couch, ok?”

“I was going to suggest it,” Max bowed her forward as he followed with the filled glasses. Liz placed Max’s plate on the coffee table and then took her champagne from Max.

“Now for a proper toast with champagne,” Max cleared his throat dramatically, “Congratulations,” he smiled and touched his glass to Liz’s, her eyes glittering with the wine and the candles glowing in the darkening room.

“Thank you,” she smiled and took a long sip before taking a bite of her flaky pastry. Her eyes closed again in pleasure as the tastes of champagne, dark chocolate and strawberry swirled in her mouth. “We chose well,” she smiled, fully approving of the dessert they had chosen from the case.

“Yes, we did,” Max grinned, enjoying watching Liz in this blissful moment. The question of what she would look like in other sorts of blissful moments crossed his mind though he censored himself shortly after.

“I haven’t asked,” Liz swallowed, “How is your sister doing?”

“She and Alex are doing well. He’s in R and D for some company in Silicon Valley. Izzy’s doing some part-time consulting work for an advertising agency. They had their second child a couple of months ago—a baby boy—Jacob Ryan—‘Jake’,” Max nodded. He has Alex’s blue eyes and my ears,” Max laughed and groaned, “Izzy blames me personally,” Max smiled.

“Awww, I think your ears are cute,” Liz reached over to tickle Max behind the ear, though his hair, longer now than when he was in high school, covered them up. Max writhed and laughed in response before Liz stopped her little torture. “That is so cool, though, you’re ‘Uncle Max’ now, huh?”

“Yeah,” Max grinned, “The two-year-old, Jordan, is hell with a whiffle ball and plastic bat—brown eyes and blonde hair like Iz, but you can already tell he’ll be lanky like his dad,” Max paused to take another bite. “But Izzy keeps saying she wants to try for a girl, and I guess Alex is willing to oblige,” Max raised his eyebrows and laughed.

“What about you, Liz, any big plans for the future?” Max finished up his last bite of dessert and sat the plate back onto the coffee table.

“Well apart from the ceremonial burning of the wool skirt and sensible shoes—don’t think I’ve forgotten about that--,”

“I promise—we’ll take them out to the desert, make a campfire—fewer complaints to the landlord that way,” Max teased. “You never know, though, you might want them someday—costume party, wild fantasy weekend…”

Liz laughed at Max’s joke, then took a breath, “Um, big plans--molecular biology, most likely,” Liz nodded, swallowing the bite of pastry in her mouth. “I haven’t decided for certain where yet. I’ve got several options—UNM’s a distinct possibility,” Liz smiled.

“Well, if you decide on UNM, I could help you pick your freshman schedule. Your entry-level classes would probably be pretty similar to mine,” Max offered, considering that with his pre-med major, the classes he had as a freshman would coincide with what Liz might be taking.

“That would be great,” Liz beamed, satisfied that she was making excellent progress in convincing Max Evans that she was no longer the little girl he remembered, but a confident young woman ready to explore the pleasures of the adult world.

At that very moment, Max’s phone began vibrating against the coffee table where he had laid it down earlier.

“Hang on to that thought,” Max held up his finger as he flipped open his cell.

“Hey man, how’s life in Roswell?...Yeah?...Maria still hasn’t kicked your sorry ass to the curb, huh?”

Liz’s heart started to race. She started glancing around the room—nervously looking away from Max—trying to act calm and collected when she was anything but.

“No, your Metallica tickets haven’t come in the mail yet…I promise, as soon as they arrive I will forward them to you…I won’t forget, Michael.

“Oh, you’ll never guess who dropped by today--,” Max smiled up at Liz and was surprised to see a look of fear in her eyes.

“No—don’t tell him—please,” Liz mouthed the words, the desperation evident in her words and in her face.

“Um…” Max stalled trying to come up with a believable story, “The crazy redhead from 42C—she was looking for you. Told her you’d left for the summer, but I don’t know if she believed me.” Max rapped softly on the coffee table in front of him, still looking into Liz’s unnerved eyes, “Dude, I’d better go, I think she’s at the door again…I’ll talk to you later…K..bye,” Max flipped the phone shut, never taking his eyes off Liz’s face that went from panicked to relieved when she was sure her brother had accepted the lie Max had fed him, to anxious when she realized she would now have to explain the real reason for her sudden appearance to Max.

A thousand thoughts raced through Max’s mind, hundreds of possible scenarios that all tended to end with Michael beating the shit out of him for not telling him that his kid sister had shown up on their doorstep. As a teary-eyed Liz tried to look away, tried to conceal her embarrassment and apprehension, Max brought his finger to her chin and slowly turned it to face him.

“Tell me why you’re really here, Liz.”
Last edited by destinyc on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 5 3-28-09

Post by destinyc »

sarammlover-She will

Jessah-You'll get some answers in today's chapter

Jan-I'm glad you're enjoying it. Liz will spill in today's chapter.

abbs007-She will be straight with him.

Alien_Friend-Max tried to step up where Michael fell short (in those brotherly duties)

Kris-
So im wondering why Liz didn't want Max to tell Michael that she was there??
Well-she's already lied to her father about where she is--and hey, let's be frank--if Michael knows she's there, it would likely interfere with her plans to bed Max.

keepsmiling-She will level with Max today

Eve-Max would be the obvious choice for Liz in this scenario

~~~~~
Liz’s eyes, wet with tears met Max’s concerned, searching expression. She caught his stare, and sucking in a breath, turned away from him though she knew she would need to answer his question.

“Earlier, when I said that the most I ever learned about guys was from my anatomy book—well, I was serious, Max. It wasn’t a joke,” Liz turned back toward Max.

“I didn’t think it was, Liz,” Max responded softly.

“I mean,” Liz sucked in a sob, “I’m eighteen and never been kissed,” she scoffed through her tears.

“Liz,” Max breathed out, compassion in his voice.

“I’m going to college in a few weeks, and I’ll know nothing at all about guys—about sex--,” emotion filled Liz’s voice as her frustration with her sheltered adolescence finally came to a head. “My dad locked me away at that school—making sure that no boy could ever touch me, ever love me!”

“Liz I’m sure there are plenty of eighteen-year-old girls who are still virgins,” reasoned Max, gently touching her arm, trying to soothe Liz.

“But I don’t want to be one of them anymore!” The tears were streaming down her face as she jerked her arm away from his grasp.

“Liz, you’ll find someone and fall in love,” Max promised, though it pained him to think of her with someone else, “Shouldn’t you wait till then and--,”

“How would I know, Max?” Liz demanded, “How would I know if someone is really interested in me, or if he’s just waiting for the privilege of ‘deflowering’ me, or ‘popping my cherry’, or whatever else they’re calling it now.”

Max winced at the crudity of Liz’s words, understanding her concern, though not agreeing with her intended method.

“Or this summer, back in Roswell—somebody like Kyle? Like Sean? Some other idiot jock who only wants to get off? And that’s assuming my dad and Michael let me out of their sight for more than five minutes!”

“OK, where does your dad think you are right now?” Max tried to piece together Liz’s involved deception.

Quietly, Liz sniffed and took a breath, “The Eastern Seaboard—on vacation with Eileen and her parents.”

Dazed, Max plopped down on the couch with his head in his hands, trying to figure out what to do about Liz. He had cared for her all her life, picked her up after every spill, every tumble, gave her lunch money when she had forgotten hers, held her close as her mother’s life was so cruelly cut short. Max was having a hard time reconciling the Liz from his childhood, his past, with the one who stood before him now.

Liz sat down next to Max, afraid that he was angry with her for the part she was forcing him to play.

“Max, it’s not that I was to be the campus tramp, but I don’t want to be the wide-eyed virgin either. What if I find the guy—the one—but he thinks I’m ridiculous because I don’t know anything about sex—never been kissed, never been touched,” Liz tried again to regain control of her emotions, “I’ve never done a lot of things,” she finished softly.

It made Max nauseous to think of anyone treating Liz that way, though he knew how guys talked, the remarks they would make. He cringed at the thought of some Neanderthal like Kyle or Sean having their way with her, then later bragging about their conquest. His head was swimming, trying to figure out a way to dissuade Liz, to make her wait a little longer before she rushed headlong in her quest to lose her virginity.

“Ok, Liz, where exactly to you plan to find this ideal guy to have sex with?” Max tried to reason with Liz, “Who is going to treat you the way you should be treated? Who is going to take the time to—,” Max stopped short, looking into Liz’s entreating eyes as she bit her lip, asking her silent question.

“Oh my God,” Max breathed out as he slowly rose from the couch, his eyes wide in disbelief. This was Max’s dream and his nightmare all rolled into one. The entire day he had spent with Liz, he fought his desire, the realization that the young girl he had known his whole life, Michael’s little sister, had grown into such a beautiful, smart, funny young woman. He thought of Michael’s certain retribution if he dared to touch Liz the way she so desperately wanted to be touched, the way, if he were truly honest with himself, he wanted to touch her.

“God, Liz, you can’t expect me to--,” Max’s head was reeling with the enormity of her request—to take her virginity, to be “her first,”—but then, after that—to give her up—to let her go… That was unbearable. “I can’t just--,” Max ran his hands over his face, searching for the words to say.

Heaving a sigh, Liz looked away in defeat, “I’m sorry, Max. I shouldn’t have just shown up like this, wanting you to--,” Liz’s hand pushed back her hair as she quickly tried to recover some shred of dignity. “Look, thanks for taking me to the mall and making us a lovely dinner,” her eyes began to well with tears again, “I think a girl I went to camp with a couple of years ago lives near here. I’ll give her a call. Just please don’t tell my dad where I am. I can’t go back to Roswell—at least not yet,” by now, the tears were flowing in again, and Liz’s eyes shifted back to the dark hallway, where she turned to go and retrieve her suitcase. As she took a step toward Michael’s room, a warm hand embraced her own.

“Liz, I don’t want you to go anywhere.”

Max turned Liz back to face him, taking a deep breath of resignation as he pulled her body close to his. Looking into her tear-stained eyes, Max could see that determination that had been there since they were children. Liz always tried to climb as high, ride as fast, swim as deep as the ‘big boys’ did, which usually meant that Max would need to come to her rescue once she had gone out of her depth. He thought about how quickly she had shed all those other restrictions of her old life—travel, clothes, food, even the trashy magazines—Max knew this last bastion of her adolescence would soon be breached, the question would be—by whom?

Max stroked Liz’s long, dark hair as he held her close. Liz’s breathing began to steady after the onslaught of her earlier tears. During her mother’s sudden illness and her eventual passing, Max had held Liz like this, his strong arms wrapped around her small body, her slight weight supported against his solid chest, and he wondered, if anyone had held her since that time? Probably not, for she seemed to ache for his familiar embrace.

Tracing his finger along the length of Liz’s face, Max gently directed her chin up, so he could look her into her eyes. Liz glanced upward, with puffy eyes and sniffly nose, those marks of childhood that Max recalled from his youth whenever Liz had ventured too far, too fast. But Max’s fingers traced the rise of her cheekbone, the line of her jaw, the fullness of her lip--he also saw those signs of maturity, and he smiled as her last deep, calming breath caused her chest to rise, reminding Max of that other obvious facet of womanhood now pressed against him.

His eyes smiling down at Liz as he held her, Max lightly chastised, “If you think for a minute I am turning you out on the streets of Albuquerque, you have lost your mind.”

Liz sniffled and smiled back at Max.

“You have had a very long day, Liz Parker. I want you to go take a shower, put on your pajamas, and come join me in my room.”

Liz’s eyes went wide with surprise, “Really?”

“Not for that,” Max replied softly as he continued stroking her hair, “at least not just yet,” he smiled warmly.

Liz returned the grin—a little excited at the prospect that Max was, at the very least, considering her proposal.

“We still have a lot to talk about,” Max slid his hands to Liz’s shoulders, about to send her down the hall to get ready for bed, but then reconsidered.

“There’s something I have to do first.”

Max smiled, moving one hand to fist through Liz’s hair as the other went to the small of her back. His eyes dark, he leaned down, his lips meeting Liz’s own. Max had intended her first kiss to be soft and gentle, only giving her but a small inkling of the pleasures that awaited her, but as he tasted the sweetness of her mouth, the warmth of her breath, his tongue parted her lips, seeking the heat of her mouth.

Though a little startled at first, Liz quickly learned how to respond—her own tongue escaping her lips, dueling with Max’s own, impatient to discover every taste, every texture, every new sensation that lie ahead.

As he continued the deep kiss, Max smiled as Liz moaned into his mouth, her body pressing tightly against him, her nipples hardening through the soft cotton. Arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and hands clasped behind his neck, the electricity of the kiss drove through her frame, her hips instinctively grinding to his as these newly awakened feelings made Liz eager with need.

When the need for air became too great, and lungs burned for oxygen, their lips parted, chests once again heaving, though in this moment for a far different reason than they did earlier. Witnessing the effect of his kiss—Liz’s ragged breath, flushed face, and darkened eyes—Max smiled broadly, bent down to her ear, and whispered, “How’s that for a first kiss?”
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 6 4-2-09

Post by destinyc »

Sara-I expect she'll get luckier before it's all over.:lol:
Jan- Jeez, woman--it's not like I left her blown up or anything 8) :wink: 8)
Jessah-Give him a little time here...:wink:
Carrie-Me and my knees thank you :lol:
Monica-Honey, you are stealing my thunder here :lol: :lol: :lol:
abbs-On my way... :wink:
dreamer19-Trust me, there will be plenty to come... 8)
Natalie-Thanks! :D
AlysLuv-Glad you like it! :D
Eve-Keep in mind, she really hasn't been around too many decent guys for the past three years. When she goes back to Roswell, her romantic pursuits will be closely watched by Jeff and Michael.

Hi Guys! Normally, I update this on Saturday, but I'm here a bit early because I have to supervise the ACT Saturday (College boards), so I thought I'd send this up a little early. I'll update 'Every Picture' tomorrow.

Enjoy!
-Destiny
~~~~
Before the situation with Liz progressed too quickly, Max sent her to shower and get ready for bed. Although the celebratory mood of the evening had been disrupted, Max poured the remaining champagne into their glasses, thinking that a little relaxation was in order. Max stripped off his shirt and changed into a pair of thin knit shorts, though he normally slept without any clothing at all. Determined to take things slowly with Liz, nevertheless, Max knew that they needed to talk, that Liz needed to be held and loved before sex could become part of the equation. She may have been hungry for sex and eager to lose her virginity, but Max had a feeling that what she really needed went much deeper than that.

He had shifted the candles from the dining room to his bedroom and placed them on the dresser, so the firelight glimmered in the mirror as well. Liz stepped to his doorway dressed in the short nightie and matching panties she bought at the mall, looking at once sweet and sultry. She smiled and breathed deeply when she saw him, shirtless for the second time today, pulling back the covers for her to join him. Even though she knew it was not his intention to make love to her tonight, she was happy enough to be lying in his arms.

“Come here, Liz,” Max smiled as she crawled into bed. He offered Liz her glass from which she took a long drink before handing it back for Max to sit onto the nightstand.

“Thanks,” she smiled softly as she snuggled down into Max’s chest, a sigh of relief passing her lips as she did so. Though her eyes had briefly closed, Max felt Liz’s eyelashes flutter against his chest and her finger absently traced the muscles and ridges she found there. Once he was satisfied that Liz was comfortable and settled in, Max spoke.

“So, was that really your first kiss tonight?” Max asked inquisitively. “Not even a sloppy 7th grade kiss under the bleachers at a football game or anything?”

“Nope.”

“No girl on girl experimentation at boarding school?” Max teased.

“No,” Liz laughed against Max’s chest. “Not my thing. I mean, I’m sure there was plenty of quasi-lesbian action going on in the dorms, but, um, no,” Liz chuckled, “No experimentation here, not even on myself,” Liz cringed at the admission, shutting her eyes against Max’s certain reaction.

Max recoiled in shock, leaning back to look into Liz’s face, “Never? Seriously? Why the hell not, Liz?”

“I don’t know,” Liz sighed as she blushed, “A roommate that’s a light sleeper? Sharing a bathroom with twelve other girls? Only the guys from CNN and Newsweek to fantasize about?” Liz grinned sheepishly.

“Ok,” Max chuckled lightly, “Fair enough,” he couldn’t help but smile at the prospect, letting himself indulge in a quick fantasy about Liz’s first orgasm. Max fought the urge to slide his hand between her legs and watch her come apart in his arms, but he knew it would be better to wait. His hands stroked the bare skin exposed by the thin spaghetti straps of the nightie as she settled back onto his chest.

“It’s not like I didn’t think about trying it, you know, but Eileen is one of those people who wake up at the slightest noise—a tree branch could tap against our window and she would bolt out of bed, ready to attack, so, no, self-gratification was not really in the cards at Winnaman.”

“You poor thing,” Max grinned as he bent to kiss the top of Liz’s head. “We’ll have to see what we can do about that,” Max playfully teased.

Liz turned around and looked at Max with a wishfully wicked gleam in her eye.

“Be patient. You’ve got a lot to learn, you know,” Max smiled down at Liz, stroking her hair that fanned against her chest.

“I know,” Liz replied as she cuddled further into Max.

“There’s quite a lot between your first kiss and losing your virginity. Just please trust me, ok?”

Liz rose to look at Max, “I do trust you, Max. I always have.”

Max had accepted his fate. Max would make love to Liz Parker, but he also knew that in each step in each new experience, there was something to savor, the need for each touch, for each taste to be appreciated. Even though his body urged him to take this beautiful, willing creature that lay by his side, his heart told Max to take it slowly.

“Just out of curiosity, how long have you been planning your little scheme?” Max queried with a raised eyebrow.

Liz took a deep breath to continue with her confession, “Um, two months ago, I told the school nurse I was having really horrible cramps, even missed a couple days of school, so she’d believe me. She sent me to the gynecologist who put me on the pill. Last month, Eileen and I devised the whole phony vacation.”

“So you dragged someone else into your web of deception, huh? Please don’t tell me you caused the water main break?” Max groaned.

“No, that was just a lucky coincidence. Eileen and I were working on several schemes—salmonella outbreak, rioting in the streets, palsy epidemic,” Liz laughed at the involved ruse—anything to keep Jeff Parker away.

Max chuckled and shook his head at Liz’s tenacity, “You sure are something, Liz Parker.”

Liz couldn’t suppress the yawn that escaped her lips—it had been a very long day for Liz who had woken up that morning two time zones away.

“I think you’d better get some sleep,” Max gently chastised.

“Can I at least have a kiss goodnight?” Liz looked up at Max sultrily.

“Of course,” Max agreed.

Liz smiled with a mischievous gleam in her eye, reaching up to pull Max’s face close to her own for a bruising kiss, catching Max off-guard with her command of the moment, her tongue slipping between his lips, hungrily moving against Max’s warm mouth. As she turned toward Max, her nightie caught between their bodies, her cleavage nearly spilling over the lace as she pressed her body to his.

As he had no chance to steel himself for Liz’s sudden onslaught, Max was caught up in her unexpected passion, and as he ran his hands up Liz’s body, he found his hand wrapped around the fullness of her breast, his thumb grazing the rigid nipple through the thin cotton. Max gasped when he realized what he was doing, sheepishly pulling away his hand very slowly.

Liz opened her eyes and gave Max a mischievous smile as she noted his slightly stunned expression.

“Goodnight, Max,” Liz purred as she snuggled into Max, quickly falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Max was pulled from his slumber by an insistent knocking at his door. Heading through the living room and past the kitchen, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stifled his yawn before his fingers flipped the deadbolt aside and his hand went to the knob.

As he opened his apartment door, Max had to shield his eyes against the burning afternoon sun that now flooded the hallway, and all Max could make out was the dark-haired beauty standing confidently at his doorway, her hands bracing against each side of the door frame.

“Max…” Liz breathed out huskily.

“Liz?” Max squinted against the sun, trying to reconcile this vision of Liz with his memory of her. She looked so much like the girl from yesterday who showed up unexpectedly…but now…

Her hair—not smooth but windblown and wild.

Her face—glossy lips and dark lashes called to him.

Her white blouse-tighter than before—her breasts, barely wrapped in black lace, her creamy globes ripe for attention.

Her plaid skirt—shorter than he remembered.

Her plain knee socks—now long stockings, ending high on her thigh, her luscious skin peeking out from the white lace.

Her despised loafers—now stiletto Mary Janes, grinding unmercifully into the concrete in front of Max’s door.

“I’ve been a naughty girl, Max.”

“You—you have?” Max stammered as he watched Liz slowly walk into the darkened hall, though she didn’t close the door behind her.

“I’ve run away from school, Max,” Liz purred seductively. “I’ve been a very naughty girl,” she pouted coyly.

“Is that right?” Max finally discerned that he must be dreaming, so it would be futile to resist the very alluring Liz who was scantily clad and standing in his apartment. Max moved behind Liz who had grasped the edges of his desk, bending over slightly at the waist.

“Are you going to punish me Max?” she cooed with feigned concern.

“Maybe…” Max drawled with a mischievous smile as his lips went to the soft skin of Liz’s neck as he stood behind her. In the safety of the dream, Max could give in to those urges he had been trying to suppress-his hands reached around to the placket of her white blouse, took both edges in his hands, and ripped them away from her body, eliciting a pleasured gasp from Liz at Max’s intense reaction.

“Miss Parker,” Max was now quite willing to play along with the fantasy, “I’m afraid you’re breaking dress code,” Max’s fingers went down to Liz’s waist, where he deftly pushed the single button back through its hole, sending the plaid skirt to the ground, a tiny pair of black lace panties revealed underneath.

“Are you going to give me a spanking?” she questioned breathlessly as she looked over her shoulder with hooded eyes.
“Just a little one,” Max whispered, giving her behind a playful tap before grabbing a handful of her luscious bottom. “I have some other ideas in mind, Miss Parker,” Max growled as he pressed his hard length against her panty covered backside and reached around her petite body to cup his hands around her beautiful breasts, feeling their weight rest in his palms, letting his fingers tease the puckered flesh till it grew firm, rolling the nipples gently in his fingers.

“Oh, Liz,” he moaned into her ear, startling Liz awake, she had been having such a warm and wonderful dream that she almost hated waking up—that was until she realized that Max, himself, was still dreaming.

His hands which had been wrapped around her waist as they fell asleep had made their way higher and were grasping her breasts passionately. She bit her lip to prevent her moans from escaping her mouth and causing Max to wake and cease his pursuits.

Liz could feel that her panties had slipped down a bit against her bottom. And she certainly felt something else against her bottom as well. She smiled, though knowing that the moment couldn’t last—that Max would wake and chastise himself for his behavior, for allowing his dream self to rush into the exploration of Liz’s body—but so much pleasure coursed through her that, in the moment, she couldn’t worry about what would happen next.

“Ohh!” Liz couldn’t prevent the soft moan that issued from her throat as a still-sleeping Max thrust his tented length toward her panty-covered core.

“Liz!” Max was roused from his dreaming by the Liz’s response. Groggily, he finally came to,realizing that Liz’s bare breasts were in his hands and his hard cock was grinding against her backside. Max recoiled in shock at his forwardness. Liz could feel the loss of his warmth as he began to pull away.

“Don’t go,” She breathed out, covering his hands with her left hand and the underside of Max’s thigh with her right.

“Liz…” Max breathed out in warning.

“Please—just for a minute,” Liz pleaded, “You feel so good.”

Max’s forehead touched the back of Liz’s shoulder as he tried to collect himself, though he did not move from his intimate position.

Trying to take a breath and recover from his highly erotic dream, Max whispered in her ear, “Liz, if I don’t get up soon, I am going to completely embarrass myself.”

“I could take care of that for you,” Liz grinned wickedly over her shoulder, “You could teach me,” she teased.

Max groaned as he rolled on his back, Liz rolling over to face him.

“Maybe next time,” he grinned, heading off to a very cold shower.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 7 4-11-09

Post by destinyc »

Jessah-Keep in mind that Liz hasn't had any sexual experience at all up until now. She has come to Max for a reason, and she has essentially put herself in his hands (pun intended :lol: ) and sure--he is definitely struggling with his good intentions. Keep in mind she has been there less than 24 hours.
x2-Right now I can just update once a week on this one. I may be able to pick up the pace this summer.
crazedearthgirl-hopefully, you'll need another!
veronica-true, you can only put off such needs for so long!
abbs-thanks!
dreamer19-Me and my booty are back!
Eve-thanks!
Carrie-Thanks--I hope you enjoy today's chapter just as much!
keepsmiling-Here you go...

I don't own the song--just borrowing for a minute. (I know it's kind of an obvious choice, but hey, it's what came to mind...)
~~~
Apart from the delightfully wicked dream he had early this morning, Max couldn’t remember when he had last slept so soundly, so contentedly. Even when he was dating Julie, she rarely stayed over, trying to avoid the morning ‘walk of shame’ back to her sorority house. Holding Liz in his arms all night gave Max a feeling of warmth and satisfaction that he really couldn’t remember experiencing before.

Shutting off the cool water and reaching for a towel, a niggling thought crept in the back of Max’s mind. Should he ask Liz to sleep in his bed again tonight? Could he trust himself to take things slowly with Liz in his arms again, sweet and soft as she curled into his body? Max breathed out a patient breath, as if trying to steel his resolve for the next temptation.

His dark locks still damp from the shower, Max slipped into his room that he had shared with Liz the night before and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and little else. It was Saturday, and as they didn’t have any big plans for the afternoon, formal dress was hardly required. Max thought about going to his closet for a tee shirt, but the smell of frying bacon and the DJ’s promise of a Def Leppard triple-play drew him to the kitchen.

As Max came to the entryway to the kitchen, his mouth started to water for more than one reason. Liz was at the stove, in her short, silky red robe, moving sinuously to the beat as she gingerly used tongs to pull the strips of crispy bacon from the frying pan and place them on a paper towel-lined plate. Max watched silently, leaning against the doorway, smiling at Liz’s antics. Flipping the last of the French toast, Liz generously slid butter in between each slice so it would melt. She took a sip of her creamy coffee as she deftly sprinkled powdered sugar on the stack.

As the music shifted from one song to the next, Liz grinned to herself as she reached for the maple syrup.

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?

Holding the syrup bottle high above the plate, Liz sang along with the seductive song as streams of the amber sweetness poured down in long swirling strings.

Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah

Max tried unsuccessfully to fight off the rising desire in his body, produced by watching Liz dance to the radio, her panty covered bottom peeking out from the hem of her robe as her hips swayed from side to side.

Hey!
C'mon, take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Pushing the side of the fork though the stack, she raised the generous bite to her mouth as Max cleared his throat and spoke.

“What’s for breakfast?” he questioned seductively.

Startled Liz whipped around, little drips of syrup unwittingly falling from her fork and onto her skin.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet yeah

“Oh, Max, come here—I made French toast,” Liz held out the fork for Max to take the bite she had intended to eat.

As Max sidled up to Liz, he held her hips lightly as she placed the morsel on his tongue, her grin wide as she bit her lip and smiled. The errant syrup dribbled onto Max’s bare chest. Liz ran her finger through the small spill, sucking the sweet liquid off her finger as she grinned.

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up

“Yummy,” Max said with a mouth full. Liz plucked up a piece of bacon and offered Max a taste of the smoky meat.

“We could put this on plates and sit down at the table,” Max humorously chastised as he chewed.

“We only had one clean fork,” Liz playfully responded as she waggled her eyebrows.

“Well, I guess that means I should feed you too,” Max smiled as he took the fork from Liz, cutting out a large bite.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door

“Mm—that’s too much!” Liz giggled as Max lifted a large portion on the fork.

“Can’t handle it, huh?” Max played, aware that he was probably taking the teasing a little farther than he intended, but the moment was too sweet to pass up.

“Just a little bit less,” Liz grinned through her laughter as Max scraped one of the slices off the fork, offering Liz a more reasonable bite.

As he held out the fork, Liz craned forward to reach it, but Max taunted her playfully by pulling the fork back a little, succeeding in stringing the buttery maple on each of them.

Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah

On the third try, Liz grabbed onto Max shorts and pulled him squarely to her, taking pleasure in finally tasting her breakfast and noting the effect she had on Max as well.

Hey!
C'mon, take a bottle, shake it up

“Mmm…my turn,” Max handed the fork back to Liz who procured him a hefty bite, payback for the mouthful he had tried to thrust on her moments ago.

As Max steadied himself for the large mouthful, Liz waited with the bite perched on the fork, a drop of warm butter falling to Max’s chest.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

“Oh here, I’ll get that,” though Liz’s words seemed sincere enough, she swiped at the drip with the forkful of syrupy goodness, purposefully creating an even bigger mess. She deftly stuck the fork into Max’s smiling mouth, then reached for a piece of bacon and popped it in her mouth.

“Hey, no fair feeding yourself,” Max jokingly complained through a stuffed mouth. He drained Liz’s coffee cup to wash down the sticky sweetness before filling the fork with the next bite.

“Let’s get you a bite Aunt Jemima would be proud of,” Max sopped Liz’s next intended morsel in the puddles of syrup that had run off from the top of the stack. With a wicked gleam in his eye, Max pulled the bite from Liz’s expectant mouth and drew a sugary heart on her cleavage, exposed by the slackened belt, loosened from their morning antics.

I'm hot, sticky sweet

Liz sucked in a shocked breath as Max tantalized her sensitive flesh.

“Oh you’re so gonna’ get it,” she taunted, swiping her finger in the sweet liquid and scrawling her name across Max’s chest.

“Oh, you naughty girl,” Max teased, raising Liz’s next bite well above her mouth, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes, the large drip running down her chin, between her breasts and onto her belly, pooling at her navel.

Liz laughed breathlessly as she fed Max the final forkful of breakfast, playfully pouting that he had eaten the last bite. Liz’s eyes darkened, gazing lustfully at Max’s bare chest covered in the gooey amber liquid. Max’s breath quickened in anticipation of Liz’s lavations.

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up

“Looks like the last bite is on you, Max,” Liz purred seductively as her warm mouth went to his chest, licking off the sticky sweetness she had deliberately smeared there. Liz’s tongue danced over the wayward drips, smiling against Max’s warm skin as she heard low moans issuing from his throat. Tracing her name along his chest once again, Liz explored the taut flesh and defined ridges with her mouth.

The slightly salty taste of Max’s skin coupled with the tempting sweetness of the syrup drove Liz to search out every possible errant drop. Her tongue flicked at Max’s nipples as Liz’s hands explored his muscular back and abdomen. Max was trying to maintain some semblance of restraint even though there was nothing more he wanted to do in that moment than drive his hard cock into her yearning core.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah

“God, Liz,” Max groaned as her warm mouth trailed over the expanse of his chest. His hand fisted through her dark hair, her tongue following the sweet liquid that had traveled onto his taut abdominals, causing Max to suck in his breath as Liz came dangerously close to those parts of his body that desperately craved her attention.

Take a bottle, shake it up

After searching out every possible inch of skin covered in syrup and many places where the sticky sweetness hadn’t reached, Liz came up for air, licking her lips, “All clean,” she purred.

“You’re not, though,” Max smiled wickedly, lifting Liz up by her waist and sitting her on an empty stretch of the kitchen countertop. Her robe had fallen open even a bit more than it had already, and Max traced his finger down to an amber droplet hanging just above her belly button. Scooping it up with his finger, Max sucked the syrup from his finger, “Yummy,” he declared seductively.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love

“I think I’m going to need a much more thorough cleaning than that,” Liz teased playfully.

Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up

Max raised a cautious eyebrow, though he did so with a smile, “Are you sure?”

Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

“Max, you’ve already touched them with your hands, is this really so different?” Liz cajoled challengingly.

“I guess I’ll let you decide.”

I'm hot, sticky sweet

Max’s tongue dipped into the sweetness pooled at Liz’s navel, eliciting a ticklish giggle from Liz. Max made his way up the center of Liz’s body, his tongue making the long, slow slide up her smooth skin, taking in the buttery sweetness that resided there.

You got the peaches, I got the cream
Sweet to taste, saccharine
'Cos I'm hot, say what, sticky sweet
From my head, my head, to my feet

Do you take sugar? one lump or two?

Liz held her breath as she watched Max’s lips and tongue trace their path over her body, rising steadily until he felt her warm breasts on either side of his face. He licked the sugary heart he had drawn on her, just grazing the fullness of her breast on each side. Liz sighed at his warm breath on her tender flesh…Max felt her quickened heartbeats underneath his lips.

His head poised at the edge of her breast, Max turned his head slightly so that his cheek grazed Liz’s taut nipple. He looked up, his questioning amber eyes meeting her smiling chocolate brown ones, giving him the answer to his unspoken question.

Take a bottle, shake it up

Without moving away from her breast, Max’s hands went to Liz’s shoulders, gently pulling the kimono away, exposing her beautiful, creamy flesh. Closing his eyes again, Max softly turned his head to take a nipple in his mouth as his fingers grazed the other.

Liz drew a deep gasp as shockwaves of desire coursed through her body, originating from her breast where Max’s mouth suckled at her tender flesh. He licked at the pinkness grown rigid through his ministrations; he sucked eagerly at her nipples, sweet from their morning’s game and by their own virtue.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up

He covered the nipple, wet with his lavations, with his hand as he shifted his attention to her other breast, again sending waves of pleasure throughout her inexperienced body.

“Max…” Liz groaned in pleasure, her eyes closing in bliss as she fisted her hands through his long locks, pressing his mouth to her breast.

Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough
Pour some sugar on me
Oh, in the name of love

Max voraciously licked and kissed away every drop of their sugary play, causing Liz to moan in pleasure as he did so. Liz’s body glistened with Max’s attentions, and as his mouth met the valley between her breasts, he panted, resting his forehead against her breastbone, trying to gather his resolve before it was too late.

Pour some sugar on me
Get it, come get it

Max’s heaved warm breaths against Liz’s wet skin.

Pour your sugar on me
Ooh

“Max…” Liz’s voice, thick with desire pled with him to take her to bed—to strip off her one remaining garment and take her virginity.

Pour some sugar on me, yeah
Sugar me...

“Trust me, Liz,” he whispered against her flat belly as the song on the radio faded into the next.

He could feel her nod silently, acceptingly, as she gently kissed the top of his head.

His head still resting against her chest, Max questioned playfully, “So was that any different than when I touched them this morning?” Max teased softly, already guessing at her answer.

Liz laughed lightly at his question, “Yes, yes it was,” she breathed out with a giggle.

Max rose up, gently pulling Liz’s robe back to her shoulders, running his hands down the silky length and making a soft bow with the belt at her waist.

“So, we’ve showered, we’ve eaten breakfast—how about a little swim?” Max looked up at Liz questioningly.

“I thought you weren’t supposed to swim for an hour after you eat, Mr. Overprotective,” Liz teased.

Reaching up for one more kiss, Max stated simply, “We’ll stay in the shallow end.”
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 8 4-18-09

Post by destinyc »

Sara-Glad you enjoyed it!
Abbs-more heat in the works!
Veronica-Thanks! More to come!
crazedearthgirl-wouldn't we all!
Kris-Thanks! Happy you liked it!
Jan-Innocent brain??? Oh, I think not! Your brain's about as innocent as mine is!
Ginger-Not to worry, Max will be taken care of in the near future.
Carrie-Of course, you know what I said last weekend when my husband asked me what I wanted for breakfast!
Natalie-Sounds good!
Eve-Glad you enjoyed it!

In this week's chapter--a bit more teasing, a little more backstory (with a wink and nod)--things will heat up even more in the next installment.

Ch 8
~~~~
Liz sent Max on down to the pool, so she could head to the bathroom for a few *ahem* touch-ups before showing off her new bikini. Max complied, figuring he could get in a few laps before Liz arrived downstairs and work off the pent –up energy that had plagued him all morning. Hitting that cold mid-morning water solved at least one problem-even if only temporarily.

After giving herself a tidy trim, Liz carefully cleaned Max’s borrowed razor, making a mental note to go buy one of her own later, although with Max’s sexy scruff, it didn’t seem he made much use of it. Slipping into her red bikini she purchased the day before, grabbing an extra towel and a bottle of suntan oil, Liz headed down the cool cement steps to meet Max.

When Max turned his head for a breath, he noticed the slight shadow that was cast down on him and paused in his pursuit to look up. Backlit by the sun, Liz’s curves stood out in dark contrast to the brilliant light behind her. Squinting his eyes for a better look, Max could only blink as Liz stepped into the shade of a patio umbrella.

“Do you still think I should’ve bought the one-piece?” Liz challenged with her hands on her hips, looking down at Max as he treaded water.

“No, no I don’t,” Max grinned—his earlier problem was suddenly back.

Liz stepped to the diving board, bouncing once, her right foot gracefully pointing down as it grazed her calf. Completing an impressive flip, Liz entered the water perfectly, sliding through until she reached Max, swimming to the surface as she skimmed up Max’s muscular, tanned body.

As Liz broke through the water right in front of Max, his arms slid around her petite, wet frame.

“My own little mermaid,” he teased, giving her a deep, welcoming kiss.

Liz giggled, pushing up from the bottom to float on the turquoise water.

“Ah, water, sun, you,” she turned to smile at Max who stood in the water drinking in the beauty of her bikini-clad body. “I don’t know how this day could be any more perfect,” Liz sighed happily.

“The day’s not over yet, Liz,” Max grinned wickedly as he skimmed his hand along Liz’s taut abdomen, delivering light, feathery touches along her creamy skin.

Liz chuckled mischievously as she closed her eyes and spread her arms to the side, soaking up the New Mexico sun that she had so longed for.

Max’s fingertips continued to trace watery paths along her skin, halting momentarily when he came to the right side of her flat stomach, where a small, ridged strip of pink, pearly skin marred her otherwise pristine flesh. Max gently touched the rough area, and then he saw Liz wince in embarrassment.

“Ugh, my scar—maybe I should’ve bought the one-piece,” Liz sighed.

“Nonsense,” Max gently chastised, “I wouldn’t have seen it if I didn’t know it was there.”
………
Liz is 14, Max is 17

“Lizzie, honey, you’re burning up,” Max leaned over Liz’s feverish body as she lay doubled over in pain. He had just carried her upstairs to her room after finding her slumped against the toilet downstairs, the contents of her stomach emptied.

He had stripped off her soiled uniform and brought a wastebasket to the side of her bed in case she was sick again, though he couldn’t imagine that anything else could be in her stomach. She lay against the sheets in her polka dotted bra and panties, not even caring at this point that she was nearly naked in front of her brother’s best friend.

He ran to the bathroom and soaked washcloths to drape over her forehead and skim across her burning skin.

“It hurts-it really hurts, Max,” Liz cried as she clutched her right side, curled up in the fetal position on her bed.

“I know, I promise, I’ll take care of you, ok? Lay on your back for a second, sweetie,” Max gently rolled her on her back, gently pushing on her belly to discover the source of her pain. As he tenderly prodded the area where her appendix lay, she cried out in pain. Even though he was still in high school, he took his studies seriously, in the hopes of one day getting into medical school. He was well-versed in anatomy and physiology, and he knew that getting Liz to the hospital quickly was of the utmost importance.

“I’m sorry, baby, I’m sorry. Let me go downstairs and talk to Mike, and we’ll get you to the hospital, ok?” Max promised.

“Don’t leave, Max, please,” Liz pleaded as she reached out for his arm to stop him.

“Just for a second—I promise, I won’t be gone long,” Max kissed her forehead as he raced down the stairs.

“Mike,” Max shouted as he bounded down the stairs, “Come on, Mike, Liz needs to go to the hospital, right now!”

“What the hell, Max? I can’t leave,” Michael huffed in exasperation, “Dad’s in Santa Fe dealing with Grandma’s estate, Mom’s unconscious in the ICU—who the hell’s gonna’ run this place—Agnes?” he fired back, his greasy spatula pointing at the ineffectual, aging waitress.

“Mike, she could die if she doesn’t get to the hospital!” Max spat out. He didn’t want to be so cruel to his best friend, but he didn’t know any other way to make him understand the severity of the situation.

“You’re not a doctor, yet, Max,” Michael scoffed, “She probably just has the stomach flu or something,” Michael frowned as he turned to shake the fry basket free of the bubbling oil.

“It’s not the flu!” Max insisted, shoving Michael’s shoulder with the palm of his hand, so Michael would be forced to face him.

“Look, I’ve got a full dining room; I’m probably going to have to serve as well to make up for Liz being sick. We can’t lose a half-day’s receipts—we just can’t afford it. Mom’s hospital bills are eating us alive, and we won’t have any extra money until Dad finishes with settling Claudia’s estate. It’s up to me to keep this place running, Max,” Michael sighed, fighting back tears of frustration from so much weight on his young shoulders. “If you think she needs to go to the hospital, then just take her,” Michael conceded.

“I will,” Max called out as he raced up the stairs, wrapped Liz in her bed sheet, and carried her back down the stairs. Buckling Liz into the Jeep, Max sped to Roswell Memorial, trying to reach his destination before her appendix ruptured.

……

“You saved my life,” Liz smiled at Max, his eyes shining golden in the reflection from the water. Liz dropped her legs, pulling up from her floating position. She wrapped her arms around Max’s shoulders pulling him close.

“Aw,” Max ducked his head shyly, “The doctors saved your life. They did tell me I did a great job of diagnosing you, though,” Max smiled a little at the memory. “I had to tell the nurse I was your cousin, so she’d let me see you.”

“Ooh, I guess that makes us kissing cousins, then,” Liz purred as she captured Max’s mouth in a searing kiss.

“I feel so dirty,” Max teased as he slowly moved further and further into the deep end of the pool.

“Max! I can’t touch!” Liz giggled as Max moved the both of them to where the water grazed the underside of Max’s chin, leaving Liz sorely out of her depth unless she wanted to swim.

“I guess you’ll need to hang on tight, then,” Max whispered in Liz’s ear, his hands holding her round bottom as her legs wrapped around his waist. His early-morning difficulty came back with a vengeance, though neither of them seemed to mind. Liz smiled at the feeling of Max’s hard shaft, even though they were still clad in their bathing suits.

Grinning slyly as she shifted her lips forward, grinding a little on Max’s tented shorts, Liz replied, “Hang on tight? I can do that.”
……

After the pool became overrun with little kids out of school for the summer, Max and Liz retreated to the lounge chairs to soak up a little more of the noontime rays.

“You want me to do your back?” Liz inquired.

“Sure,” Max responded, rolling over on his stomach. Liz enjoyed running her slick hands over his muscular back and shoulders, the sculpted ridges highlighted by the oil glinting in the sunlight. Feeling mischievous, Liz dipped her fingers below the hem of his swimming trunks, her touch tracing along the cleft of his ass and along each rounded cheek .

Max gave a small gratified hum in response, the pleasure at her touch evident on his face. Liz moved to the back of his legs, running her coated hands up each muscle, again extending her fingers to reach inside the hem of his shorts. Max sucked in a breath each time she came close to his groin, at once nervous that she was going too fast, but at the same time excited at the prospect of her doing so.

After finishing her task, Liz gave Max a light spank on the bottom and asked, “Do me?” holding up the bottle with a playfully pleading look.

Max couldn’t restrain his laughter at her question, “Sure, roll over,” Max sat up again, groaning a little as he left the comfort of his very relaxed position. Liz’s hands had felt so good, he could’ve stayed there forever, enjoying the feeling of her touch on his skin.

Max started at Liz’s well-toned calves, ticked at the backs of her knees, and then took a deep breath as his hands traced the supple contours of her luscious thighs. Liz moaned lightly as his strong fingers slid up and down her tender skin, gasping a little when his fingers dipped inside the bottom on her swimsuit.

“I don’t want you to get burned, you know,” he claimed wickedly as she bucked up off the lounger to meet his touch. “Gotta’ make sure I get all the hard-to-reach places,” Max whispered as his fingers traced beneath the hem, just grazing her smooth outer lips as he did so.

A small groan issued from Liz’s mouth, drawing the attention of a few of Max’s neighbors. A little self-conscious, Max slipped his fingers out of her bottoms and poured more oil onto his hand, scooting up to reach Liz’s back.

“Hang on a second,” Liz turned her head to face Max as she deftly reached behind her and untied her bikini top at her back and from around her neck. “There—no tan lines,” she pronounced, laying back down on the lounger.

Max shifted in his seat, trying to ease the discomfort of his erection as he slid his hands along her smooth back, stretching out to coat both of her shoulders and arms at the same time, Liz reveling in the feeling of Max’s weight against her back. Sliding back up, Max’s hands went to Liz’s sides, grazing the fullness of her exposed breast with his slick palms.

“Making sure you’re properly protected,” Max teased as his hands cupped the fullness of Liz’s breasts, his fingers sneaking further down to graze her Liz’s nipples.

“Are they going to see the sun, too?” Liz teased, looking over her shoulder at Max.

“You can never be too careful,” Max teased before flipping the bottle cap closed and laying back down for a little nap in the sun with Liz.
…..
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 9 4-24-09

Post by destinyc »

Sara-I'm so glad you're enjoying it! :D
Kristin-I will gladly accept your commentary. I appreciate all your kind words and am so glad you're enjoying my fic! :D
Addicted-It's about to get a little warmer 8)
Veronica-Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D
abbs-Patience please--maybe you'll find a little satisfaction in today's chapter :wink:
Monica-Thanks! Glad you like them! :D
Jan-I will definitely accept the 'wicked, wicked woman' moniker :wink:
Jessah-Remember-she just arrived yesterday :wink:
Ginger-good memories all :wink:
Kris-Yes it was--we'll see a few more of those moments as we continur

A/N-Hey guys--this is Saturday's episode a little early. I have to put on our "Twilight" prom this weekend, so I'll be really swamped until Sunday night when I'll just collapse in a heap. Don't for get my author's chat on May 9th. I'd love to hear from all of you!

~~~~

Later that afternoon…

“Maaaxx?” Liz called out from the bedroom, “Can I borrow a comfy tee shirt?”

Max lay on the living room couch, leaned against the armrest, with one leg against the back cushions and the other on the floor, awaiting Liz to join him so they could watch the Cubs versus the Dodgers. Max laughed at Liz’s attempt to be coy—he knew exactly which shirt she was after because she had stolen it from him dozens of times before.

“Bottom drawer!” he chuckled. Years ago, whenever Liz and Michael would come over to swim or stay the night if their parents were gone, Liz would make a beeline for Max’s chest of drawers, digging around until she found this particular garment. Max thought of the numerous times he had gone to the Crashdown in hopes of retrieving the worn shirt that Liz so dearly loved.

“Honey, you can just have it,” Max called out, leaning over the back of the couch.

“No way!” Liz emerged leaning against the doorway, “Half the fun is stealing it from you,” she smiled naughtily.

Max turned from his spot to take in the vision in front of him—wearing his old West Roswell Comets baseball practice jersey which came down to the middle of her bare thigh, Liz couldn’t have looked any sexier if she were wearing the most expensive Parisian lingerie. Although Liz had frequently run around the Evans’ house in that same shirt—she never looked quite like this.

“See, whenever I took your shirt home, I not only had the pleasure of wearing it, but also of seeing you when you had to come find it for practice,” Liz teased as she gave Max a sweet peck on the lips before sliding her arms down the hem of the shirt and settling between Max’s legs, curled up on her side, nestled against his firm chest.

“Brad Penny takes the pitcher’s mound—Soriano has the first at-bat for Chicago,” the Fox announcer called.

Fortunately for Max, he had already scheduled the game on his Tivo long before he had any idea that Liz would show up on his doorstep yesterday.

Liz gave Max’s bare chest a few tender kisses as her hand absently traced over the contours of his chest and abdomen.

Max’s right thumb traced along Liz’s arms and hand, making little languid paths as they watched the game. He bent his head down to kiss the top of her dark hair, reveling in the contented snuggling of her slight weight on top of him.

Liz’s kisses against Max’s bronze skin grew longer, until she took his nipple in her mouth, smiling as she gave it a playful lick.

Max smiled in response, his hand dropping from her arms and traveling down the soft, worn fabric of his old jersey until he came to the bottom hem. His hand slipped under the bottom hem, Max’s eyes growing wide at what he discovered—or didn’t discover there.

“Baby girl, it seems you have forgotten your panties this afternoon,” Max teased with a playfully warning note in his voice.

“I didn’t forget them, silly, I just decided not to wear them,” Liz teasingly retorted. “You didn’t wear a shirt—I didn’t wear any bottoms—seems fair to me,” she looked up at Max with a gleam in her eye. “You don’t have to do anything—we can just lie here and watch the game, you know,” Liz lay back down against Max’s chest, as though nothing was amiss.

“The game it is,” Max responded confidently, though by this point, Liz’s shirt had ridden up a little, and her nearly bare mound lay warmly against Max’s upper thigh. Snuggling down further against Max, Liz’s nether-lips parted slightly against his skin, her heated moisture beginning to collect at her core.

Though he was trying to maintain his rationale of “taking things slowly,” Max’s hand couldn’t help but graze Liz’s bare bottom, their breathing getting heavier as Max‘s finger s continued to wander further south.

“DeRosa’s on deck for the Cubbies…”

Max’s hand slid down the cleft of Liz’s bottom, his fingers barely grazing the hot, tender folds underneath.

Liz ground against Max’s thigh, a soundless whimper muffled in her mouth as the first jolt of desire shot through her inexperienced body. Silently, she hoped that Max would forget about his plan to take things slowly, would, without thinking, just continue allowing his fingers to roam where they might, and would give her the release she so desperately craved.

She held her breath, hoping his palms would make contact with her fiery flesh and his fingers thrust inside her aching core, but just as the moment came when he might give in, he took his hand away.

“Max, please,” Liz pleaded, ready to cry in frustration.

“Trust me, Liz,” Max whispered in her ear as he guided her onto her back against his chest and took her right hand in his. Liz looked up at Max, confusion and frustration written blatantly on her face.

“I promise, Liz,” Max continued to speak softly, the sound of the game now barely audible in the background, “I will make you come a thousand times, but tonight,” he took her hand and guided it to her dark furrow, “You need to feel your body, discover yourself, learn how it responds…”

“But, Max, I don’t know--,” Liz stammered, “I’ve never…”

“Shhh, baby, I’m right here with you,” Max slid his hand over Liz’s guiding it to the juncture between her thighs.

Liz’s eyes closed as their fingers slipped between her slick nether-lips. Her breasts rose as her breaths deepened, giving herself over to the exploration that she had always denied herself in the past.

“What does it feel like, Liz?” Max breathed into her ear, wanting Liz to give voice to the sensations she was experiencing.

Liz giggled lightly at the prospect of describing the intimate places of her body, “Um…it’s warm, wet, soft,” Liz began to lose her self-consciousness as her fingers continued to trace the sensitive flesh, “Snug,” she smiled.

Max gently pushed Liz’s fingers, “Go a little lower,” he tenderly suggested, guiding Liz to the entrance of her core.

Of course, technically, Liz knew her body, just from sheer necessity and monthly obligation, but discovering the pleasures of her body was something she had never done. Max continued to coax her responses, even though the raging hard-on that pressed against Liz’s bottom was getting more difficult to ignore.

“It’s hot, tight, slippery,” Liz bit her lips as her finger stroked inside her core, Max’s fingers lightly pressing her further on as he inwardly groaned with desire.

“Contract your muscles around your finger,” Max hinted.

Liz was surprised as her finger was sucked higher into her snug passage, “Ah, that trick will be useful, later on.” Liz smiled at Max’s unrestrained groan and grind.

“Ok,” Max willed himself to regain some semblance of composure, “Gather some of the dampness on your fingers and pull up,” he guided her fingers back.

“Slide your fingers up till you feel a little hard spot—it kind of feels like a little pearl…” Max watched Liz’s face as her finger rose, and then he saw it—that moment of recognition, heard the audible gasp as her fingers made contact with her clitoris, his hand encouraging her to seek the pleasure that her body offered—the groans issuing from her lips suggesting that she was doing just that.

Max’s left hand slipped underneath the hem of his well-worn jersey, reaching the tender flesh of Liz’s breast, grazing the fullness, massaging it, rolling the hardened nipples in his gentle fingers.

Even though she bucked against her own hand, Liz called Max’s name as he held her tightly, adding the pressure of his own hand with her own.

Encouraged by Max’s words, his touch, Liz pleasured herself for the first time, drawing firm strokes along the length of her clit, dipping her fingers below to gather more moisture when needed. Max’s body writhed underneath hers, trying as he might to keep from coming himself as his tented length ground into Liz’s bottom.

Max spurred Liz on, his lips near her ear, “Let yourself go, Liz…come baby…come hard,” he whispered.

Liz’s back arched, her breath catching in her throat, “Max…Max…I’m--,”

Max quickly slipped his left hand from underneath the jersey to below Liz’s bottom that was now raised into the air.

In the moment that Liz cried out, Max plunged two fingers deep into her core, filling her as she came. Liz gasped for air and she thrust against their hands, waves of pleasure rolling over her body, bringing her a release she had never before experienced.

Liz’s walls pulsed for the first time around Max’s fingers as he moved them slightly in and out, “Yes, baby…that’s it…,” he kissed Liz’s damp cheek. Liz smiled dreamily as her body met Max’s once more. Max started to side his fingers out of her body but was stayed by Liz’s hand against his wrist,

“Just a minute, not yet,” she smiled as Max continued to slowly slide his fingers in and out of her core as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Liz’s breathing slowed as a contented smile spread across her face, little giggles bubbling up as she met Max’s gaze.

Max slowly slipped his fingers out as he wrapped his arms around her small body, “God, you look beautiful, Liz.”

“Thank you, Max,” Liz breathed out as she turned back toward Max’s chest, gracing his chest with her smiling lips.

“Pierre’s safe at third!” the announcer called, eliciting chuckles from Max and Liz.

Liz’s hand traveled along Max’s torso with loving touches until she unwittingly came to close to his still-hardened cock causing him to gasp and suck in his breath.

“Max…” Liz purred, her hand brushing along Max’s tented length.

“Liz--,” Max choked out, “Baby, you don’t have to—it’s ok,” Max tried to adjust himself, so his erection was not quite so obvious.

“But, Max,” Liz met his worried expression with her inquisitive one, “I want to,” she asserted as her hand gripped him with greater certainty, “Show me,” she smiled.
Last edited by destinyc on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Schoolgirl (M/L Adult) ch 10 5-2-09

Post by destinyc »

Michelle-Glad to see you're back! Now, I'm not saying that Michael won't make things a bit difficult later on, but he will remain in the dark for a little while longer.
Jan- (x2) I'm back! I'm still recovering from putting on a prom last week, but hey, I finally finished my update today! Hey, don't get too pruny in the shower!
Veronica-Thanks! Hope you enjoy!
Kristin-Actually, you inspired me to add a little more of that to the next chapter--so watch for it soon.
roswells_angel285-Wow! I really appreciate your comments! I really love making my readers happy!
Alien_Friend-Yes, you totally got it--that's exactly what I was going for in that scene. I'm so glad you liked it.
behr_able-I'm back! Enjoy today's chapter.
sara-thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoy these characters.
Addicted-Hey, even though I don't know a hell of a lot about baseball-that was a real game (I swear, I'm such a nerd sometimes) Glad you liked it!

A/N-Thanks everyone for being so patient. Prom went really well, but I'm so glad I'm finished with it for another year. I was so worn out, it took me awhile to get back to writing and getting this chapter the way I wanted it. When I expressed this to my husband, he graciously volunteered to help me out. I told him I was going to quote him on that. :lol: :roll: 8) Hee Hee...now-on with the show...

Max’s face flushed at the prospect of what Liz wanted to do to him, to touch a man for the first time, but his cock strained upward with the promise of the release she offered. The eroticism of Liz’s orgasm, the heat of her slick passage, the scent of her arousal—had all combined to produce in Max an erection that could not be ignored or willed away. Max’s hungry eyes met Liz’s eager expression.

Expelling the breath he forgot he was holding, Max nodded as Liz’s smile broadened. She rose from where she lay beside him on the sofa, and turning to face Max, she tugged gently at the waistband of his shorts, his erection springing free as Max lifted his hips, allowing Liz to pull the garment over his firm backside and down his tanned legs. As Liz dropped the shorts to the floor beside the couch, her attention returned to the beautifully naked form of Max Evans.

Making her way back up the length of his sculpted body, Liz slid her hands along Max’s muscular calves and powerful thighs, noting how Max’s entire body tightened as she drew nearer to his groin. Liz gave a contented sigh as her fingers traced paths over the packed muscle underneath Max’s tanned skin. Her still-bare mound grazed against Max’s thigh as she moved back up his body to the thick column of flesh nestled in dark curls that drew her.

Liz felt Max’s body stiffen beneath her as she neared his cock, so close that he could only barely restrain himself from forgetting all his best intentions, rolling on top of her, and driving his shaft deep within her warm, wet walls. Though his eyes were shut tightly, fighting his more primal urges, they flew open again when he felt her tentative fingers touch his swollen head.

“Is this ok?” Liz whispered, a little taken aback at Max’s startled response.

Taking a deep breath and smiling down at her, Max stroked her long, dark hair as he responded, “Yes, baby, you can touch me anywhere you want.”

Grinning, Liz continued her exploration, her fingers, still slick from exploring her own wet folds, tracing a path over his smooth head, gathering the glistening drops of his arousal on her fingertips. Liz smiled as she heard Max suck in a breath when she grazed the underside of the sensitive edge. Though she had seen diagrams in her biology books--with their black lines and italicized letters indicating the meatus, the glans, the frenulum--they were nothing like seeing Max’s shaft, darkened with his arousal, feeling the texture, the veins and ridges as she traced the paths with her fingers, hearing the moans issuing from Max’s throat as she found more rigid flesh to explore. Liz’s textbooks were certainly lacking when compared to real life.

Driven by lust and her own insatiable curiosity, Liz’s hand slid down Max’s full length to softly stroke his balls, fascinated at the heft contained in the tender skin. Max’s entire body came up off the couch as Liz’s hand traveled lower to the very sensitive flesh underneath. Liz smiled to herself as she took note of all the touches that seemed to produce the most intense reactions.

“Liz?” Max groaned as his need for her attentions grew more intense. He had been patient and restrained since Liz had arrived, but Max’s desire for release was becoming desperate. “Please?” he breathed out softly, almost ashamed at what he wanted of Liz in this moment.

Liz’s hand traveled back up to Max’s rigid length, her fingers wrapping around the girth as she settled against Max’s warm chest, the juncture of her thighs pressed against Max’s hip. Nervously, she slid her slick fingertips up and down Max’s stiff shaft.

“Like this?” Liz questioned as she looked up at Max, biting her lip.

“A little tighter, baby,” Max suggested, looking down into Liz’s uncertain expression. Smiling, Max wrapped his large hand around Liz’s smaller one, pressing her palm and fingers firmly around his yearning cock.

Starting slowly, Max gave Liz time to adjust to the movement of the strokes up and down his shaft, picking up the pace as she found the rhythm that brought forth groans from Max’s throat. His left hand wrapped around her right, Max showed Liz the pressure, the speed, the places he wanted to be touched. Max’s conscience might have threatened to step in and chastise him for his need, his lust, but apparently that cricket was wedged under a baseboard somewhere because Max was completely consumed by Liz, and he wanted nothing more than to be relieved of this aching desire.

“God, Liz, that feels so good,” Max moaned as his right hand slipped down to her bare bottom, just past the hem of his old, worn-out jersey she loved so well. His hand cupped the luscious flesh, kneading her beautifully rounded bottom; his fingers traced along the cleft of her ass, circling her taut rosebud before returning his fingers to her slick core once again.

Max imagined what making love to Liz would be like—her tight slick walls surrounding his cock instead of just his fingers, thrusting inside her body, filling her with all he could give. His eyes closed, he imagined Liz on his bed, ready, open, waiting for him. It took all his control, all his nerve, not to rush into that fateful moment, to make sure Liz’s first time was as special as it could possibly be—but for now—Liz’s fingers were wrapped around him, and she was quickly becoming quite the expert at working with her hands.

Max’s left hand dropped away from his cock and went to his balls as they tightened against his body. Liz smiled to herself, knowing that she alone was bringing Max this pleasure, that her hands were now responsible for Max’s ragged breaths, his strained muscles, and the groans coming from his throat.

“Liz—Liz, I’m--,” but Max failed to produce any more coherent words. Liz maintained the firm, rapid pace even as Max’s fingers made her body tingle and the tightness she had experienced in her belly just moments before began to grow again. Even as her own breath started to come again in gasps, Liz kept her eyes open watching Max’s face—his eyes screwed shut, his jaw, square and clenched, his teeth grinding against each other. As she felt his cock expand yet again, felt it grow longer and wider in her hand, felt the pulses begin at the base, her attention was driven to his darkened head, full and ready.

“Liz!” Max called out, his body lifting both of theirs off the couch as he drove his fingers deep within her tight passage.

“Max!” Liz gasped, and although her instinct was to close her eyes in response to the euphoria coursing through her body, she watched Max—watched the ropes of milky come shoot from his body and coat her hands and his stomach in the sticky fluid. Liz maintained her pressure and pace, not knowing how long she needed to keep stroking him.

Breathlessly, Max choked out, “A little slower now, baby,” as his left hand returned to hers, showing her how to bring him down from his orgasmic high.

Liz could feel Max’s racing heartbeats begin to slow as she placed sweet kisses against his chest. Max’s right hand, which had been slowly stroking Liz’s wet folds after her recent orgasm, traveled slowly back up her bottom, pulling his old jersey up a bit over Liz’s midriff as he stroked her soft, creamy skin there and pulled her in close.

Liz bit her lip a little and looked up at Max questioningly, “Was it alright? Did you like it?”

Max couldn’t suppress a light chuckle as he pulled Liz in close for a kiss, “Yes, sweetheart, it was more than alright. It was wonderful—you were wonderful,” Max pulled Liz on top of his body for a deep kiss, her bare stomach now sharing in the stickiness that coated his. Max’s now-softening cock nestled between Liz’s nether-lips. If it weren’t for the fact that he had just experienced an amazing climax, all thoughts of self-restraint would have been pointless.

“Yeah?” Liz responded softly, bending down to give Max another lingering kiss, propping herself on her elbows as her bare sex toyed with his.

“Yeah,” Max smiled, his eyes shining as he gazed at Liz. “Definitely A+ work if I’ve ever seen it,” Max teased.

Liz laughed and reached beneath her to tickle Max in retaliation, causing him to squirm under her and threaten to throw them both off the couch.

“Ahh!” Liz steadied herself by withdrawing her tickling fingers and bringing her elbow to rest again above Max’s shoulder. As Liz did so, she noticed the opalescent fluid that gathered on her fingers after tickling Max’s belly.

“Hmm,” Liz studied the stickiness on her fingers as Max watched her inquisitive expression. He couldn’t suppress a small groan and thrust of his hips as Liz licked her index finger, her lips closing around the digit before pulling it out clean.

“Salty, sweet” Liz looked up inquiringly as she tried to define all the complex qualities of Max’s essence. Giving her middle finger a lick as well, she finally arrived at her analysis, “Really, alkaline, too,” she held her mouth in a curious expression as Max chuckled underneath her. “Kind of like…jumping into a swimming pool on the first really hot day of summer,” Liz gave a definitive nod, her curiosity satisfied for the moment, and smiled down at an amused and sated Max.

Max could only shake his head and grin in response. “Well, while I don’t think the apartment-complex pool would be appropriate right now,” Max laughed as he examined their sticky bodies, “Could I interest you in a bath?”
Last edited by destinyc on Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"