Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note Pg8 2/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 7
When Liz walked into the kitchen she saw Maria was wearing a sleeveless dress that was knee length. Maria turned and saw Liz. Liz walked up to Maria.

"Are you ready to go to work?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, hopefully everything will go good today," Maria said.

"Yeah, that is true. Hopefully we can keep our jobs," Liz said.

"Maybe we will this time," Maria said.

Right at that moment Max and Michael walked into the house. Liz and Maria turned and saw Max and Michael standing in front of them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Liz asked.

"We just came to wish you luck on your jobs," Max said.

"Gee thanks I think," Liz said.

Oh here we found this outside your door," Michael said as he handed a box to Maria.

Maria looked at the box and saw it was from Alex. Maria handed the box to Liz. Liz looked down at the box and saw it was from Alex. Liz set her coffee down and opened the box. When Liz opened the box she saw 4 Ids and everything they needed to start a new life. Liz saw a note. Liz pulled the note out and started to read it.

The note read:
Dear Lizzy,
Hi1 How are you? We're fine. How is everything? Here everything is crazy. Me and beauty are trying to stay hidden till it is time. Beauty's parents are worried about us. We keep telling them everything is fine. They think we are going to vanish like beauty's 2 bothers did. I told them that it won't happen. They are glad to hear it. You know what the weird part is about beauty's brothers missing they told beauty and parents that they have a job and when it is safe they will come home. I hope it will be soon. You know beauty and parents are worried about them and us. Your dad has been calling us. I have told your dad nothing. Don't worry I won't tell your dad or anyone till you are ready. Call me later and it me know how everything goes.

Love,
Beauty and Al.
After Liz read the note she folded it back and put in her purse. Liz looked up and saw Max looking at her.

"What are you looking at Max?" Liz asked.

"You look very nice," Max said.

"Ok. What do you want? You’re never this nice to me," Liz said.

"I want nothing. I'm trying to be nice to you," Max said.

"Whatever. Maria we need to go or we will be late for work," Liz said.

"Liz is right we need to go. See you guys later," Maria said.

"Yeah see you later," Michael said.

"Bye Max and Michael," Liz said.

After Max and Michael left Liz and Maria grabbed their purses and walked out the door. Maria turned and locked the door. Liz and Maria walked to Maria's car. They got into the car and drove off. Maria dropped Liz off at work before going to her job. When Liz walked into the club she walked up to the bar and asked to see the boss. The Boss walked out of his office and walked up to Liz. They both looked at each other as they sat down.

"Miss Parker here is what you will be doing here. You will be singing some songs to night and during the day you will be a waitress and a bartender. Now the question is can you handle that?" The Boss asked.

"Yes I can handle that. You are going to have me start today?" And what time will I be off from work?" Liz asked.

"You will be waitressing during the day. And at night you will either be singing or a bartender. We will start you working form 11am - 9pm. And yes that means you start tonight," The Boss said.

"How long will I be working from 11am till 9pm? If you don't mind me asking," Liz SAID.

"You will be working like this for a month. And then it will maybe be changed. I hope you can deal with that," Boss said.

"I can handle that," Liz said.

"Good you start in an hour. You need to look around and see where everything is and go," Boss said.

Liz and the boss stood up and started to look around the club. He told her where everything was and goes and how everything works around the club. A few minutes later the boss left and Liz started to get to work. Liz took orders and walked back to where the cooks were and gave them the orders. After Liz gave them the orders Liz went and got the people the drinks. She set them on the tables and went to get their foods. As the day went on Liz started to get busy. Liz was rushing around everywhere as she took orders, got drinks and served beer.

In the evening,
Liz was getting a guy a beer when a guy grabbed Liz by the butt. Liz turned and looked at the guy and pushed him away. Liz went to another table and gave a guy a beer. Liz walked up to a table where all the guys were hitting on her and flirting with her. She gave them their orders. Then Liz walked over to the next table.

"Hi! My name is Liz. What would you like to order?" Liz asked.

"I would like a hamburger and a beer please?" Max said.

"It will be a few minutes," Liz said

"That is fine I can wait," Max said.

Liz looked up and saw Max looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to get something to eat," Max said.

"Oh god don't you start anything now," Liz said.

"I won't. I'm just hungry," Max said.

At the next table all the guys heard what was being said between Max and Liz.

"Hey baby, I want to start something," one guys said.

"Hey guys don't this chick is cold as ice," Max said.

"Oh yeah, maybe I can warm her up," Another guy said.

As Max was talking to the guys Liz walked away. She gave the cooks the order and grabbed a beer and walked up to Max's table and set the beer down. Then Liz walked up to the kitchen and got Max's food. Liz set the food on the table and walked off. Liz took more orders and got more drinks.

When it was 9pm everything was closed. Liz walked out of the club and saw Max leaning against his car. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"What do you want now Max?" Liz asked.

"I'm here to take you home. Maria is at home waiting for you," Max said.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you," Liz said

"Well that is too bad. Now come on get in the car," Max said.

"I said no," Liz said.

"Get in the car," Max said.

“No. Now go away. I'll get a cab," Liz said.

"No you won't," Max said.

"Yes I will. Now leave me alone," Liz said.

"That's it!" Max said as he walked up to Liz.

Max put Liz over his shoulder. Liz started to kick and hit him. Max grabbed her legs and walked to the car. Max opened the door and put Liz in the car? Then Max got in the car and drove off. When they got to Liz's house Liz got out of the car and started to walk towards the house Max grabbed her. Max turned her to face him.

"Max you better let me go," Liz said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Why? You want to know why how about calling me as cold as ice," Liz said.

"I didn't mean to say that," Max said.

"Yeah right," Liz said.

"Fine! You are cold as ice. Maybe that is why you can't get a boyfriend," Max said.

Liz pushed Max in the face and then kneed him between the legs.

"That is for calling me as cold as ice. And the knee was for saying about a boyfriend. Now good night," Liz said before walking away.

What Max and Liz didn't know was Maria and Michael saw the whole thing happen. They saw Max fall to the ground and watched Liz walk towards the house. They stood back as Liz walked into the house. Liz looked up and saw Maria and Michael looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What happened between you and Max?" Maria asked.

"Why don't you ask Max? Michael keep Max away form me or he will be more sorry then he is now," Liz said before walking up the stairs.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg 8 2/23

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 8
Maria and Michael looked at each other then walked outside to check on Max. When they walked outside they saw Max sitting in his car with his head against the steering wheel. Michael tapped on the window. Max sat back and looked out the window and saw Maria and Michael. Maria and Michael looked at Max.

"What did you do to make Liz mad?" Maria asked

"These guys were hitting on her and I told them watch it she is as cold as ice," Max said.

"Max you never say that to Liz. You just hurt her more then ever now. You need to tell her you’re sorry," Maria said.

"Maria I think it would be safe bet if I leave her alone. No more going the club and driving her home till she can calm down," Max said.

"You need to calm down too Max. You argue with her too much," Michael said.

"I know and I will stop. But right now I want to go home and rest," Max said.

"Ok. I'm going to say good night to Maria and I'll be there in a few," Michael said.

"Ok. Night Maria," Max said before driving away.

Maria and Michael looked at each other.

"I guess this is good night," Michael said.

"Yeah good night," Maria said.

Michael and Maria leaned in and kissed. After the kiss Michael walked back to his house. Maria watched as Michael walked into the house. Maria turned and walked into the house. When Maria walked into the house and walked up the stairs and walked to Liz's room. Maria knocked on the door and then walked in. When Maria walked in she saw Liz sitting on her bed.

"Are you ok??" Maria asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little Tired.

"You know I think Max was shocked that you hit him like you did," Maria said.

"Maria he deserved it for saying I was cold as ice. And for not leaving me alone," Liz said.

"I know. But all I can say is wow," Maria said.

"Wow about what?" Liz asked.

"I can't believe you kicked Max's butt!" Maria said.

"Whatever. We better go get some sleep since we got to go to work tomorrow," Liz said.

"Yeah, I can’t believe how busy we got at the shop today. Were you busy?" Maria asked.

"Yes. I had to walk and stand on my feet for 9 hours. And all I can say is I'm tired," Liz said.

"Ok. I guess I'll see you in the morning," Maria said.

"Good night Maria," Liz said.

"Good night Liz," Maria said.

Maria walked out of Liz's room and walked to hr room. When she walked into her room she shut the door and changed clothes and went to bed.

In the morning,
Liz woke up and walked to the closet. When she opened the closet door she started to look for something to wear. A few minutes later Liz found a short sleeve navy knee length dress to wear. Liz also found a pair of black strappy high heels to wear. After that Liz went to the dresser and grabbed her undergarments. After Liz got everything she need to walked towards the door and opened it. Liz walked down the hall to the bathroom. When Liz got to the bathroom she grabbed 2 towels and walked into the bathroom. Liz set her clothes on the sink counter Liz walked up to the shower and turned on the water.

Liz stepped back and got undressed. After Liz was undressed she walked into the shower and let the water hit her body. A few minutes later Liz got out of the shower. She got dressed and put on her make up and jewellery. After she was finished Liz walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway. Liz walked down the stairs and saw that Maria was dressed in a black skirt that falls to her knees and a red lace short sleeve shirt. Maria turned and saw Liz They both smiled at each other.

"Hopefully we have a good day," Maria said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone ringed. Liz grabbed her cell phone from the table and put it to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz asked

"Is this Miss Parker?" Voice asked.

"Yes this is she. Who is calling?" Liz asked.

"Sorry my name is Eric. I own the club you’re working at," He said.

"Oh, Hi Mr. Thompson can I help you with something?" Liz asked

"Yes I was wondering if you will be willing to be a waitress and a singer tonight?" Mr. Thompson asked.

"Yes I think I can do that. Will I still be able to leave at 9pm?" Liz asked.

"Yes you will be able to leave at 9pm," Mr. Thompson said.

"Ok. Oh what time do I need to be there today?' Liz asked.

"Can you be here at 11am?" Mr. Thompson asked.

"Yes. I can. And thank you again," Liz said before closing her phone.

"What was that all about?" Maria asked.

"The boss that owns the club well he asked me to waitress and sing tonight," Liz said.

"Are you going to do it?" Maria asked.

"Yes I think it might be fun," Liz said.

"Well you better count me there then," Maria said.

"Really?" asked Liz, as she looked at Maria.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg9 3/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 8B
"Yes I promise I will be there to cheer you on," Maria said.

"Thanks Maria. You’re the best," Liz said.

"No problem," Maria said.

Liz and Maria grabbed their purses and walked towards the door. When they got to the door Maria opened it and Liz and Maria walked out the door. As Maria walked out the door she locked and shut the door. They walked to Maria car and got in. After they were in the car Maria drove off. Maria dropped Liz off first then went to her job and the shop. Liz walked in the club and walked up to the bar. When Liz got to the bar she ordered a drink. A few minutes later Liz got her drink. She drank her drink and then put her things behind the bar. Liz put on her apron and grabbed her writing pad. Liz walked up to a table and asked would you like to order.

10 minutes later Liz came back with food for the couple she took the order from. Liz kept going back and forth till it was her break time. When Liz took her break she went to sit down in the back room. When Liz sat down he looked around and saw pictures of people new and old. After Liz's break was over Liz walked out to the front and saw Max, Maria and Michael sitting at a table. Liz was about to walk to their table when the owner of the club walked up to Liz and turned her to face him.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"My wife is having a baby now. I gotta go. Before I go you see the table with the 2 mean and the lady sitting," Eric asked as he pointed to Max, Maria and Michael.

"Yeah?" Liz asked.

"Give them whatever they want on the house," Eric said.

"Ok. You better go before you miss your child’s birth," Liz said.

"You’re right. See you later," Eric said.

"Bye and good luck," Liz said.

Right at that moment Max and Michael looked up and saw Eric running out of the club. Max and Michael both looked at each other then turned away. Liz walked around serving and getting food orders for everyone but Max, Maria and Michael table. A couple of hours Liz walked up to the table and gave Maria and Michael their food. She didn't give Max his food.

Every time Liz walked by she ignored Max. Max was getting more and more mad. Max saw Liz standing at the bar drinking. Max walked up to Liz and turned her face to each other.

"Max what is it?" Liz asked.

"I would like to know where my food is." Max asked.

"Gee I don't know maybe you already ate it," Liz said.

"Why are you being a bitch to me?" Max asked.

"Well let’s see you have been mean when you said cold as Ice. That still hurts," Liz said.

"Liz I'm sorry for hurting you. Will you please forgive me?" Max asked.

"I'll think about," Liz said.

"Question is why did Eric leave for?" Max asked.

"His wife is having her baby now," Liz said.

"Oh wow," Max said.

"Yeah, I didn't want him to miss the birth that is why I told him to hurry and good luck," Liz said.

"That was good. And here I thought you were a bitch," Max said.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author Note pg10 4/9

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback and for reading this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I wanted to say The reason why I was sending Chapter 8 in parts is because I am trying to take care of my Nephew. He got bite by my dog and he has 2 bite marks on his face. And he has been crying and being Tired. so I have been trying to calm him down. I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 9 on Tuesday April 27 between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will read chapter 9 and let me know what you all think in feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. Oh I also wanted to let everyone know I will be posting a new story called Princess Of Antar on Au With Aliens hopefully this summer. I hope everyone will keep an eye out for the New Story.And I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback to this story til the end. I hope everyone has a safe stress free relaxing day today and this weekend! I hope no one works themselves to had at school, work and home!

L-J-L 76
Chapter 8
"And your still a jerk. Wow that is something that has not changed," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max asked.

"What? Max I have to get to work before I get into trouble!" Liz said.

"Fine, can we talk later?" Max asked.

"Max there is nothing to talk about. So let's leave it there ok?" Liz asked.

"Fine! One of these days you will talk to me," Max said.

"We will have to wait and see about that," Liz said before walking away.

As the day went on the club was busy and crazy. Liz didn't notice Max, Maria and Michael leaving. She was busy trying to get everything done. 3 hours later Liz took a break and sat down. Liz looked around and saw that there was still a full house. She turned and looked t the place orders and shipments. Liz aw that everything was crazy. Liz started to work on the papers. She knew what needed to be done and fixed. A few minutes later Liz had everything fixed and ready for the boss to check out when he got back. Liz smiled s he put the papers in the folder and put the folder in Eric's office on his desk. Liz walked out of the office and walked up to the bar. When Liz got to the bar she looked up and saw.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg10 5/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 9A
Liz looked up and saw Max walking in the club. Max looked up and saw Liz looking at him. They both looked at each other as Max walked up to Liz. When they were face to face Liz turned away and then looked at Max

"Max what are you doing here?" Liz asked.

"I wanted to say I was sorry for earlier. I hope you can forgive?" Max said.

"Max I can forgive you. But the question is what re you apologizing for when you know I am sorry too?" Liz asked.

"Because you must be upset about something and I figured that if I could help you I would," Max said.

"Oh you did now?" Liz said with a smile on her face.

"Yes I did. God, sometimes you drive me crazy," Max said

"I hope in a good way. And for your information sometimes you drive me crazy too," Liz said.

"Great we both drive each other crazy," Max said.

"Yes we do. But I guess we will have to deal with it since our friends are dating," Liz said.

"Yeah I guess you're right. So do you have to close tonight?" Max asked.

"Yes I am. Why are you asking and what are you up to?" Liz asked.

"Because I am taking you home and I'm up to nothing," Max said.

"Yeah right, you are up to something. But the question is what could you be up to?" Liz asked.

"I'm up to nothing. I'll be here until you are ready to leave, ok," Max said.

"Fine but don't start any trouble," Liz said.

"I won't start and trouble promise. I'll sit right here 'til you are ready to leave," Max said.

"Fine stay there," Liz said.

By 9pm everything was finished and the club was closed. Liz and Max were putting the chairs on the table and stools on the bar. After everything was finished Liz locked up and Max walked her out to his car. As Max started the car he turned and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Max then turned and looked out the window.

"Liz what is wrong?' Max asked.

"Max I know you and Michael are doing or working for someone. All I am hoping for is whatever you and Michael are doing or working for is not putting you, Michael, me and Maria in danger," Liz said.

Max pulled over and turned off the car. He turned and looked at Liz. Max saw that Liz was worried.

"Liz I promise you that you and Maria are safe. Nothing is going to happen to you both," Max said.

"Max you can't make promises like that when you don't know what can happen. That is why we can't be friends," Liz said.

"Wait your telling me we can't be friends because anything can happen. Is that what you are saying?" Max asked.

"Yes that is why we can't be friends. You never know what can happen. And then what act like nothing happened. It seems like anything can happen and not even know about it," Liz said.

"You know you’re one confused person. We can be friends and nothing will happen or change that," Max said.

"Fine, we'll try and be friends. But if something happens we're no longer friends," Liz said.

"Ok. That sounds good to me. Should we tell Michael and Maria?" Max asked.

"Yeah keep dreaming Max. Wait and see about that first," Liz said.

Max started the car and began to drive home. When they got to Liz's house Max and Liz got out of the car and turned and looked at each other.

"What? Max what are you looking at?" Liz asked.

"Nothing still friends?" Max asked.

"Fine but if I see one wrong thing you will be sorry. Got it? Liz asked.

"Yeah, I got it. Boy you never back down on anything do you?" Max asked.

"No I never back down. Because you never know what could or will happen?" Liz said

"Why are you so..... I don't know, ready to fight or define people close to you?" Max asked.

"Max that is how I was brought up, you never back down from a fight to protect yourself, friends and family. And you never let your guard down for a minute, Liz said.

"Who is brought up like that?" Max asked.

"My father brought me up that way," Liz said.

"Why did your father do that?" Max asked.

"Max my father did it to protect me and let me know that it's good to be that way," Liz said.

"Liz who is your father? To make him teach you to be that way" Max asked

"Max what my father does for a living is none of your business. He just that I need to learn these things," Liz told him.

"Liz what he did he do when you were in school, hanging out with Maria and working?" Max asked.

“My father let me go to school. I hung out with Maria and other friends whenever I wanted to. Me and Maria worked together at a restaurant after school," Liz said.

"Did you go to football games, Basketball games and dances when you were in school?" Max asked.

"Of course I went to games and dances," Liz said.

Max stood in front of Liz. Liz looked at Max.

"Liz did you date? Were you allowed to have dates and go on them?" Max asked.

"Yes I had dates. And I did go on dates. Why are you asking?" Liz asked.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone!
I wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of this story. And I wanted to let everyone lknow I will be posting part 2 of Chapter 9 on Friday May 8 between 5am - 12am. I hope everyone will like chapter 9A. And I hope you will keep an eye out for Chapter 9B. I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free day today, tomorrow and this weekend! I hope on one works themselves to hard at work, school, work and home!
L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chap 9A pg10 5/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say thank you so veru much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyone will read my new story call Princess Of Antar that I will hopefully be posting this summer.

Angelina
Thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. Max is trying to be a friend to Liz right now. I'm happy that you are glad that they are friends now.Yes it is hard for Liz
to live that way without friends. But it had to be that way because of her father. Maria and Liz don't trust people because they don't know who to trust and who might work for Liz's father or might not work for Liz's father.And Liz is worried for Max becuase of his job and becuse of her father.You will find out soon what Liz's father does and why Liz and Maria moved out. And lus you will find out if it is dangerous or not too. so please keep reading and leaving feedback to find out? Good questions Angelina!

Mary Mary
Thank you so vry much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. And I am very glad that you are back too Mary Mary.
Chapter 9B
"Because I want to know when did that change?" Max asked.

"Maybe I changed when guys started to try to get into my pants," Liz said.

"And when did that happen?" Max asked.

"That is none of your business," Liz said.

"Fine but I hope you know I will find out," Max said.

"Max there is something you should know," Liz said.

"Oh, yeah, and what is that?" Max asked.

"Max it is my decision if I tell you or not. And if you find out you're goin to be sorry," Liz said.

"What are you going to do?" Max asked.

"Trust me you don't want to know. I better go in before Maria thinks we are arguing," Liz said.

"Yeah, you better. See ya," Max said.

Liz rolled her eyes and said "Whatever"

Max stepped aside and watched Liz walk to the door. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her. Max and Liz both smiled. Liz walked into the house and into the living room and saw Michael and Maria making out. She ran upstairs to her room, changed clothes and went to bed.

That was 3 weeks ago. During the 3 weeks Max and Liz become friends. They talk and hung out. Max even went to the club where they hung out and laughed. Max and Liz were having a great time together. They even hung out with Maria and Michael once in a while.

One night,
Liz was leaving the club when she bumped into someone and almost fell. A pair of arms reached out and helped Liz stand. When Liz looked up she saw a very handsome man standing before her. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Liz and the guy both looked at each other and smiled.

"Sorry. Hi my name is Toney. Are you ok?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for helping me. I better go. Bye!" Liz said.

"Wait! What is your name?" Toney asked.

Liz was about to walk away when she turned and looked at Toney. Liz smiled at Toney. Toney smiled back at Liz.

"My name is Liz. And thank you again Toney," Liz said.

Toney walked up to Liz and tapped her on the shoulder. Liz turned and looked at Toney

"I know this might be strange but would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?" Toney asked.

"Yeah sure, it sounds like it will be fun," Liz said.

"Do you want to meet here? Or can I pick you up?" Toney asked.

"I say meet me here. Since I work here at the restaurant," Liz said.

"You do? Ok I'll see you at 8pm," Toney said.

"Ok. See you then?" Liz said.

Liz walked a little and hailed a cab. Toney watched Liz get into the cab and drove off. Toney turned and walked into the club.
Toney sat down and order a drink and food. Eric the owner walked up to Toney and sat down. Toney looked up and looked at Eric.

"What can I do for you tonight Toney?" Eric asked.

"Question do you know Liz? She said she works here?" Toney asked.

"Yeah Liz she works here form 11 to 9pm why?" Eric asked.

"Well I just asked her out and she said yes. What do you know about her?" Toney asked.

"She is helpful. And she can handle anything. She is always on time to work. Liz is nice sweet kind person," Eric said.

"Good. I just wanted to know. I need to go. See you tomorrow night," Toney said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow night," Eric said.

Eric watched as Toney left the club. Eric walked to the door and locked up. After everything was locked up Eric went up stairs to his apartment and went to bed.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say have a safe relaxing stress free day today and this weekend! I hope no one works themselves to hard today and this weekend!
L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg11 5/23

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 10
Meanwhile, Liz walked into the house and saw Maria waiting for her. Maria saw Liz smiling and knew something was going on. Maria and Liz both looked at each other.

"Why are you smiling?" Maria asked.

"I just got asked out on a date tomorrow night," Liz said.

"Oh my god! Are you going?" Maria asked.

"Yes. We are meeting where I work tomorrow night at 8pm," Liz said.

"That is so great. I can't believe your going on a date. I'm so happy for you," Maria said.

"Thanks. What are you and Michael going to do tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. But hopefully it will be fun," Maria said.

"Yeah, I hope so too. Where are Michael and Max anyway?" Liz asked.

“Oh, they are coming by in a few minutes. By the way what is going on with you and Max?" Maria asked.

"Nothing… Me and Max agreed to be friends is all," Liz said.

"That is great. Hopefully you both can get along without arguing," Maria said.

"Promise me you won't tell Max and Michael about my date tomorrow night?" Liz said

"Fine I promise I won't tell a person. Why do you want to keep it a secret anyway?" Maria asked.

"Because I don't want them to know I have a life. So please don't tell them?" Liz asked.

"Fine I promise," Maria said.

"You promise what Maria?" a voice asked.

Liz and Maria turned and saw Max and Michael standing in the hallway looking at them.

"What is Maria promising?" Michael asked

"Sorry Michael but it is none of your and Max's business," Liz said.

"What is going on?" Max asked.

"Nothing, what is going on with you guys?" Liz asked.

"Nice try Liz what are you hiding?" Max asked.

"For me to know and you to never find out," Liz said.

Oh, yeah, you want to play it that way," Max said as he took a step towards Liz.

"Max you better step back before you get hurt," Liz said.

"You wouldn't hurt me. I'm your friend," Max said.

"Well as a friend. Here is a warning for you. Stay out of my business or your going to be sorry," Liz said.

"Ok. You win. What are you up to?" Max asked.

"Max question do you and Michael carry guns with you?" Liz asked.

Max looked at Liz then looked at Michael. Then Max looked at Liz again. Liz had a smile on her face.

"How do you know Max and I carry guns?" Michael asked.

Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"Because it shows when you and he do something. Are the guns loaded and ready to shoot?" Liz asked.

"How did you? How did you know about guns?" Max asked.

"My father! Me and Maria know about guns from my father. We even know how to load and shoot them," Liz said.

"Why did your father teach you girls that?" Michael asked.

"We needed to learn how to protect ourselves and be ready for anything that could or would happen," Liz said as she turned and looked at Max, Maria and Michael.

"How old were you girls when you learned never backing down and shooting guns?" Max asked.

"We were 16 when my mom and Mr. Parker thought we should learn," Maria said.

"Where were Liz's mother and your father while this was going on?" Michael asked.

"My mother died when I was 12 and Maria's father is gone," Liz said.

"What do you mean by gone?" Max asked

"We don't know. One day we come home from school and Amy and my father were waiting for us. They tell us my mom is dead. And Maria's father had disappeared. We didn't know what was going on," Liz said.

"How old were you when Mrs. Parker and Maria's dad vanished?" Michael asked.

"I was 12 and on that day was Liz's 12th birthday. We didn't have a party. Me and Liz just stayed in Liz's room crying and being quiet," Maria said.

"Max why do you want to know? When I told you it is none of your business what happened in our lives," Liz said.

"I'm trying to figure you out more," Max said.

"Max you need to stop doing that. There is nothing to figure out," Liz said.

"I think there is more to figure out," Max said.

"No. There is nothing to figure out. So there you go," Liz said.

"We'll see about that," Max said.

"Keep dreaming Max," Liz said.

Liz walked past Max and walked into the kitchen. Max followed Liz into the kitchen. Liz got a bottle of water and turned. When she turned that is hen she saw Max standing in front of her. They both looked at each other.

"What?" Liz asked

"What is going on with you?" Max asked.

"Nothing I don't like talking about the past. So just drop it," Liz said.

"Ok. I will. What is going on with you tonight?" Max asked.

"Nothing I'm just tired from working. We were really busy tonight," Liz said.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" Max asked.

"I don't know. I will have to wait and see," Liz said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone rings. Liz reached in her purse and pulled out her cell phone put it to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz said.

"Liz this is Eric from the club. I wanted to let you know you have tomorrow off," He said.

Um, ok. Can I ask you a question? Why am I off?" Liz asked.

"Because I thought you should relax before you go on your date tomorrow night," Eric said.

"Who told you?" Liz asked.

"Toney told me. He is taking you to a restaurant and then dancing here at the club," Eric said.

"Oh, he is. Well that was very nice of him," Liz said.

"I know. Hopefully you and Toney will have fun on your date tomorrow night. See you tomorrow," Eric said.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," Liz said as she closed her cell phone.

Liz looked up at Max. Max looked at Liz.

"What is wrong?" Max asked.

"I'm off tomorrow. Well that is good. How about you?" Liz asked

Max's cell phone ringed. Max reached in his pocket and pulled his cell phone out. Max flipped the phone open and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" Max asked.

"Max this is Toney. I need you and Michael to work tomorrow night," Toney said.

"Sure. What time do you need us to come in?" Max asked.

"Be here at 6pm. I need to do a little work and then get ready for my date," Toney said.

"Date?" Max asked.

Max looked up and saw Michael and Maria walking in. They stood in front of Max. Max looked at Michael.

"Yeah, I got a date. She is beautiful, sweet and kind. I can't wait for you guys to meet her," Toney said.

"Great. We can't wit to meet her too. We'll see you at 6pm tomorrow. Ok," Max said as he closed his cell phone.

"What is that all about?" Michael asked.

"Toney has a date tomorrow night. And we need to come early to work and then help him," Max said.

"Ok. Now that is weird. I can't believe he has a date," Michael said.

"I know. So what are you girls doing tomorrow?" Max asked.

"Nothing in the morning, but in the afternoon I need to um get ready for something," Liz said.

"What do you need to get ready for?" Max asked.

"Um none of your business," Liz said.

"Hey come on what are you hiding from me. We're friends now," Max said.

"Max I just don't want to talk about it," Liz said.

"Fine we gotta go. We'll see you tomorrow before we leave," Max said.

"Yeah, sure see ya around," Liz said before walking away.

Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Maria.

"Max just give her time okay, we are glad you’re our friend. But you need to know not to push Liz ok?" Maria said.

"Fine but you know sometimes she is so confusing and weird," Max said.

"Max that’s Liz for you… You both are friends now and that is really great. But whatever you do don't push her or you will lose your friendship," Maria said.

"Yeah, I understand. I'll see you later," Max said.

Maria and Michael watched as Max walked out the door. When Max was outside he walked a little then turned and looked at the house. He looked up and saw Liz looking at him. Max and Liz both looked at each other. Then Max turned and walked home. Liz watched as Max walked across the street and walked into his house. Then she watched Michael walk home. Liz turned and walked to her bed and changed clothes. After she changed clothes she walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later Liz walked into her room and went to bed.

Author Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback to this story. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come. Here are the days I will be updating this story. I hope everyone will check out the chapters to come.
Tuesday June 2 - Chapter 11
Friday June 12 - Chapter 12
Sunday June 21 - Chapter 13
Tuesday June 30 - Chapter 14
Friday July 10 - Chapter 15

I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback to this story til the end. I hope everyone will also like the chapter s to come. Again everyone thank you so very much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come. I hope everyone has a safe, relaxing stress free evening, weekend and next week! I hope no one works themselves to hard this weekend and next week at school, work and home!

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg12 6/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 11A
Liz walked into the kitchen and saw Mac and Michael standing at the bar with Maria. Max looked up and saw Liz looking at them. Max walked up to Liz. They both stood face to face.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Come on," Max said as he grabbed Liz by the hand.

"Where are we going?" Liz asked.

"We are going somewhere to talk. Now come on," Max said.

Max grabbed Liz by the hand and they walked out of the kitchen and out the back door. Max and Liz went and sat down at a chair swing. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Ok. What do you need to talk about?" Liz asked.

"Liz I just wanted to say sorry for making you mad. I didn't mean to," Max said.

"Fine I forgive you. But you need to stop asking so many questions. Deal?" Liz said.

"Deal. Boy you never try to deal with me do you?" Max asked.

"Maybe I have. What is going on with you? You seemed shocked about boos getting a date," Liz said.

"I am. He never dated in the years we have known him. And now he is. It just seems weird and different," Max said.

"You should be happy for him. Maybe be won't you and Michael so much," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know. But I wonder who is he going out with," Max said.

"What did he tell you who he was going out with?" Liz asked.

"No. He didn't but I guess we will probably find out soon," Max said.

"Huh?" Liz asked.

"Oh nothing! Can you believe how nice it is today?" Max asked.

"Ok. What is wrong? And what are you up to?" Liz asked.

"I'm not up to anything. All I am trying to do is have a relaxing time," Max said.

"Yeah right, you know you need to learn how to lie better," Liz said.

"You don't know if I'm lying or not. So there you go," Max said.

"Max when you lie, you do that thing with your eyes," Liz said.

"What thing with my eyes?" Max asked.

"Max! when you lie… your eyes do that twitching thing. That is how I know you are lying to me," Liz said.

"Oh, that is not fair," Max said.

"But it is the truth. So there," Liz said.

"That is so mean to say. But I guess it is the truth," Max said.

"See there you go. Now you need to deal with it," Liz said.

"You are going to get it," Max said.

Liz stood up and started to run. Max chased Liz all around the back yard. When Max caught Liz he spun her around and they both fall down laughing. Max rolled over and held Liz to the ground.

"Do you give?" Max asked

"Yes now get off of me," Liz said.

Max pulled away from Liz and stood up. Max helped Liz stood up. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"You know you can run fast," Max said.

"Thanks I think," Liz said.

"Liz that is not a bad thing, I'm just saying in a good thing!" Max said.

"Ok. Fine I'll believe you. So why did you and Michael come over so early for?" Liz asked.

"Oh Just wanted to see if we could hang out with you and Maria before you have your treatment day," Max said.

"Treatment day?" Liz asked

"Yeah, You and Maria are supposed to get your hair, nails done today. You know your girls day," Max said.

"Oh yeah we need a day to have a girls day," Liz said.

"Well that is nice. Hopefully you will have more fun then I will," Max said.

"Yeah, maybe we will and maybe you will have fun tonight too," Liz said.

"We will ave to wit and see on the fun part," Max said.

"You know you will. You just need to relax and try to enjoy your time," Liz said.

"That is easy for you to say. You won't have to sit around," Max said.

"Max why don't you just bring a book, just in case you get bored," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true. Ok I'll bring a book," Max said.

"Good. So see don't worry. You might have fun," Liz said.

"Yeah that is true," Max said.

"What do you and Michael have to do?" Liz asked.

"Probably just sit around and watch out for the boss," Max said.

"Ok. Then bring a book to keep you from being board," Liz said.

"Ok. You win. I'll bring a book," Max said.

"Good then. What is wrong with Michael?" Liz asked.

"Michael is tired. He didn't sleep much last night," Max said.

Author's Note:
Hey Everyone
Here is chapter 11A. I hope everyone will like the chapter. Please let me know what you think of Chapter 11A in feedback? I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of this story. I wanted to let everyone know I will be posting Chapter 11B next week. And I will be also posting Princess of Antar between June 24 - July 4. So please keep an eye out for more chapters to Romancing The Heart? And the new story called Princess Of Antar? Again I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feed back til the end of this story. And I hope everyone will read Princess Of Antarnd let me know what you think in feedback. I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free evening, friday and this weekend1 I hope no one works themselves to hard at work and at home!
L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg7 7/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note
Ping thank you so much fro being a beta to my stories. your are the best. Please keep up the super work your doing as a beta?
Chapter 11B:
"What did you and Michael do that he didn't get much sleep," Liz asked.

"We had to do a couple of things for our boss," Max said.

"You won't tell me will you?" Liz asked.

"What do you want to know?" Max asked.

"You won't tell me what you and Michael do for a living?" Liz asked.

"We can't tell you and Maria we do for a living," Max said.

"Max if you and Michael are doing something illegal. You both could go to jail,"Liz said.

"Liz, we are not doing anything illegal. So don't worry about it," Max said.

"Yeah, right. Look we better go in. I need to get some sleep," Liz said.

"Yeah your right, come on," Max said.

Max and Liz walked towards the house. When they walked into the house they saw Michael and Maria kissing.

"Um guys?" Max asked.

Michael and Maria turned and looked at Liz and Max.

"What?" Michael asked.

"We need to go. Liz and Maria need to rest," Max said.

"Ok. I guess we'll see you later then," Michael said.

"Yeah see you laater," Maria said.

"Ok bye," Michael said.

"Bye," Maria said.

"See you around," Max and Liz said at the same time.

Liz and Maria turned and watched Max and Michael leave. After they were gone Liz and Maria walked up the stairs and went to their rooms. When they got into their rooms they changed their clothes and went to bed.

In the morning, Liz and Maria were in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"So what do you want to do today?" Liz asked.

"How about we do nails, face and hair before you go on your date tonight," Maria said.

"Yeah, lets go for it," Liz said.

Liz and Maria walked into the bathroom and got everything they needed to have a make over day. After they got what they needed they walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch in the living room. Before Liz sat down she walked up to the CD player and turned it on. As Liz went to sit down "Leave out all the rest" by Linkin Park played. Maria and Liz had their facial mask on when Max and Michael walked into the house. Max and Michael walked into the living room. Liz and Maria looked up and saw the guys standing in the door way.

"Holy shit! What happened?" Max and Michael asked.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What is all over your face?" Michael asked.

"We are having a facial. And we are painting our nails why?" Maria asked.

"Um you both look um very different is all," Max said.

"I don't know if I should be happy or very mad about that," Liz said.

"I didn't mean anything by it," Max said.

"Yeah, sure," Liz said.

"Gee can't I win with you," Max said.

"No you can't. So you gotta deal with it," Liz said.

"Oh, yeah. I'll deal with it," Max said.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Liz asked.

"We're just here to see what you girls are up to," Max said.

"Well as you can see we're having a make over day," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg7 7/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

"What are you girls doing tonight?" Michael asked.

"Well Liz is going out and I'm going to get somethings from the mall," Maria said.

"Where are you going Liz?' Max asked.

"Max that is none of your business," Liz said.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Maria asked.

"We are going to be working. In fact we leave in two hours," Michael said.

"Well Max have fun. I know I will while your gone," Liz said.

"Gee Liz," Max said.

"Whatever. Maria I'm going in the kitchen to get something to drink," Liz said.

Liz stood up and walked into the kitchen. When Liz got into the kitchen she walked up to the fridge and grabbed a can of Pepsi. When Liz turned she saw Max standing infront of her. They both lookd at each other.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Why do you and I always fight?" Max asked.

"Gee I don't know. All I know is that some how you know how to push my buttons," Liz said.

"Liz I'm not trying to push buttons," Max said.

"Max I know that. But you sometimes do push buttons," Liz said.

"Liz I promise not to push buttons if you promise not to be mean to me," Max said.

L-J-L 76

Author's note:
Hey Everyone
I wanted to say thank you so much for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of this story. I hope everyone will like Chapter 11B.Please let me know what you think of Chapter 11B in feedback?I wanted to let everyone know I will be hopefully posting Princess Of Antar this week or next week.So please keep an eye out for Princess Of Antar in CC?I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free week! I hope no one works themselves to hard at work and home!