Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 30 pg 5 2/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 31

Max, Michael, Alice and Toney all saw Maria was smiling and saw a nervous Liz.

"Why is Maria smiling? And why is Liz looking nervous?" Toney asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Maria asked.

"Maria?" Liz said.

"Lets just say no one will know what will hit them when I'm finished," Maria said.

"What are you up to Maria?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry Michael. It's a surprise. Now excuse me and Liz we need to go shopping. See you and Max at the club," Maria said as she dragged Liz out the door.

"What the hell just happened?" Toney asked.

"You will have to wait and see when you get to the club Max and Michael," Maria yelled.

Toney, Max, Alice and Michael all looked at each other.

"Michael Maria is strange," Toney said.

"I know. But she can be sweet and lovable too," Michael said.

"When or after she has her weird moments?" Max asked.

"Which is this?" Toney asked

"This is her plan mode," Michael said.

"I hate to find out what she has planned," Toney said.

"Guys maybe it won't be so bad,” Alice said.

"We will wait and see. Toney what are you and Alice going to do while we're at the club with Liz and Maria?" Max asked.

"We're going to try and find out what we can from the internet about who is trying or buying near the club. And we're going to find the will to,” Toney said.

"That should be easy to do," Michael asked.

"Lets hope so. Because I don't know what else we can do," Alice said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine," Toney said.

"How do we know if everything will be ok? There is a lot going on," Michael said.

"Lets just hope we can," Toney said.

"Yeah I say we have to try," Alice said.

"So we better get started. Alice you need to help me with finding out who would want and buy this place," Toney said

"Where do you think we should start?" Alice asked.

"I say we check the internet and the building and ask around," Toney said.

"Me and Max can ask around if you like," Michael said.

"Sure that might be great," Toney said.

Max cell phone started to ring. He reached in his pocket and pulled the cell phone out. Max flipped the phone opened and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Max asked.

"Hey Max this is Maria," Maria said.

"Hey Maria what is going on?" Max said.

"Oh, I just wanted to say to say thank you for you and Michael's credit cards. We'll be at the club at 2pm,"Maria said.

"What Maria?" Max asked.

"Thank you for your and Michael's credit cards. Bye!" Maria said before hanging up the phone.

Max closed his cell phone and looked at Michael. Michael, Alice and Toney looked at Max.

"What is wrong?” Michael asked.

"Check your wallet and see if you got your credit card," Max said as he pulled out his wallet to check it.

"Toney and Alice looked at Max and Michael. Michael and Max both looked up and looked at each other.

"What?" Toney asked.

"Where is my credit card?" Michael asked.

"Great," Max said.

"What is going on and where is my wallet?" Michael asked.

"Your not going to believe this. But Maria took both our credit cards," Max said.

"Why would she do that?" Toney asked.

"I don't know. She is Michael's girlfriend," Max said.

"Great. We're going to be broke by the time she finished," Michael said.

"We will just have to wait and see what is left after they are finished,” Max said.

"Hopefully there will be something left,” Michael said.

"We'll ask when we see them later. We better get going and see what we can find out," Max said.

Max and Michael walked out of the house and walked to the car. Max was about to sit down when he forgot something.

"I'll be right back I forgot something," Max said.

Max walked back into the house. He walked in. When he walked into the living room that is when he saw Toney and Alice kissing. Max just stood there in shocked. Then Max walked out of the living room and out the door. Max walked to the car and got in. Michael looked at Max and then started the car and drove off. While they were driving to town.

"Max what is wrong?" Michael asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Max said.

"Try me. Tell me what is wrong?” Michael asked.

"How long have Liz and Toney been dating?" Max asked.

Max they have been together for 2 months now. Why?" Michael asked.

"I was just wondering," Max said.

"What is with these questions? Tell me what is going on?" Michael said.

"When I walked back into the house I saw Toney and Alice kissing," Max said.

"What?" Michael said.

"Toney and Alice were kissing," Max said.

"Oh boy now that is bad. Are you also going to tell Liz?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. Do you think I should tell her?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I think you should tell her," Michael asked.

"What happens if she thinks I'm lying?" Max asked.

"I think it's better you tell her then her find out from someone else,” Michael said.

"Ok. I'll tell her," Max said.

Max and Michael started to talk to the people and trying to find out id they knew anything. The people only told them that the guy worked for a big place and the guy was mean and strong.

A few hours later:
"Max if you and Michael want your cards come to the club and get them," Maria said before she hanged up.

Max and Michael walked out to the club. They walked in and saw ice cycle lights and string lights everywhere. Max and Michael looked at each other then looked around. Liz appeared and pulled Max to the dance floor. Liz and Max stood face to face. Then they started to sway and twist their bodies to the music. Max spend Liz away and towards each other. Then Liz stepped back and then she walked up to Max and they started to grind their hips into each other. Max bent Liz back and pulled her up. Then Max stood behind Liz and grabbed her arms and put them in the air. Then Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

"Ready?" Liz said.

"Ready for what?" Max asked.

"You'll see," Liz said.

Liz was on stage swaying her hips. Liz walked up to Max. Maria appeared and walked up to Michael. Liz and Maria pulled Max and Michael by their pants and took them to the dance floor. Max and Liz swayed their hips. Max put his hand on Liz's waist as they danced. Max pulled Liz closer as she looked at him. Michael and Maria were bumping and grinding against each other.

After the song Max and Liz walked to the bar. They sat down and watched Michael and Maria dancing. Max turned and looked at Liz. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"What?" Liz asked.

"What was wrong earlier?" Max asked.

"Oh, that is nothing to worry about,” Liz said.

"Liz are you happy with Toney?" Max asked.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Are you happy with Toney?" Max asked.

"I don't know. Why?" Liz asked

"It just seems that your not happy with Toney," Max said.

"I don't know how I feel about Toney. Max why are you asking me these questions?" Liz asked.

"Because I wanted to know. And it just seems that something is bothering you," Max said.

"No nothing is bothering me. I just have a lot on my mind is all," Liz said.

"Well if you ever want to talk I'm here," Max said.

"Max do you have something you want to tell me?" Liz asked.

"Why do you ask?" Max asked.

"You have that I need to tell you something face. Do you need to tell me something?" Liz asked.

"I'm worried how your going to act about the news," Max said.

"What? How bad could it be?" Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 31 Pg5 2/9

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 32:

"Let’s not talk about that. Um can I have my credit card back now?" Max asked.

"Oh that. Well you are going to have to catch me if you want it back," Liz said.

"You wouldn't do that to me," Max said.

"You wanna bet. Bye!" Liz said as she stood up and walked away.

Max stood up and followed Liz pass the dance floor. Michael and Maria turned and watched Max and Liz. Then Michael and Maria looked at each other and smiled.

"What was that about?" Michael asked.

"Oh, Max must have asked for his credit card," Maria said.

"That is why he is following Liz?" Michael asked.

"Yes. All you have to do to get your gun is kiss me,” Maria asked.

"I think I can handle that," Michael said.

Michael and Maria both leaned in and kissed. As they kissed the kiss became passionate and heated. After they kiss they pulled away from each other and smiled.

Meanwhile in the office Max shut the door and turned. He saw Liz sitting on the desk
looking at him. Max walked up to the desk. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"Where is my card?" Max asked.

"You'll have to guess," Liz said.

"Liz, tell me where it is?” Max asked.

Liz just looked at Max.

Max grabbed Liz and pulled her closer. Max was standing between Liz's legs looking at her. Max and Liz both looked at each other.

"Liz, are you playing games with me?” Max asked

“Max I’m not playing anything,” Liz said.

"What changed?" Max asked.

"Nothing," Liz said.

Max put his hand on Liz's legs as they both looked at each other. Max kept raising his hands higher until he was at the end of her skirt. Max looked at Liz and saw that she looked at him with a smile in her eyes. Max slipped his hand under her skirt as he moved up her leg. When Max's hand reached Liz's panties he found them wet. Liz closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of Max's hand on her. Max and Liz both looked at each other as they lean in. They were about to kiss when Max's cell phone ringed. Max pulled away and looked at Liz. Max reached into his pocket and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. Max flipped the phone open and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" Max asked.

"Hey Max, it’s Toney. Did you find out anything from the other owners?" Toney asked.

"They didn't know anything," Max said.

"Alice and I are still looking around. Did you guys find anything about the will?" Toney asked.

"No. But don't worry we will find it," Max said

While Max was talking to Toney Liz moved up against Max's hand. Max was surprised by what Liz did. Max and Liz kept looking at each other as Max talked on the phone.

"I better go. We have to check these files and see if there is a name of a guy. We'll call you if we get anything," Max said.

"Ok. I better go. I need to see where the safe is. I'll call you if we find anything," Max said before closing his cell phone.

Max closed His cell phone and put it in his pocket. Max looked at Liz and smiled. Max still had his hand at Liz's panties. Liz moved her hands to the front of Max's pants and started to rub his member. Max and Liz both leaned in and started to kiss when there was a knock on the door. Max and Liz both pulled away from each other. Max removed his hand as Liz removed hers. Max and Liz both sat on the desk and looked at the door.

"Yeah?" Liz said.

Maria and Michael opened the door and walked in. They walked up to Max and Liz.

"What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. So wow this was Eric's office," Maria said.

"Yeah, it was weird he was in here the most," Liz said.

"Question, how many days would Eric be here and when did he leave?” Michael asked.

"He would be in here everyday and sometimes he would leave until it was closing time,"
Liz said.

"What are you getting at Michael?" Maria asked.

"Whatever he was doing or working on could be in here," Michael said.

Liz got a weird look on her face. She got off the desk and sat behind it. Liz put her hand under the desk. When Liz did that she found something. She pulled the thing out and saw it was a large envelope. Liz opened it and saw it was a letter to her.

"Liz what is it?" Max asked.

"Eric left me a letter," Liz said.

As Liz read the letter she became shocked and surprised by what Eric wrote. After Liz read the letter she looked up at Max, Maria and Michael. They looked at her.

"What?" Maria asked.

"He wants me to read this when we are all together. He wants Toney and Alice to be there with us when we read this," Liz said.

"Someone should call Toney and let him know," Maria said.

"I'll call him," Michael said as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

Max and Liz both looked at each other then turned and looked at Maria and Michael. Maria looked at Max and Liz.

"Liz what is it?" Maria asked.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking something more is going on then what we know," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"Max it is just weird. And I can't figure this out," Liz said.

"Liz you will. You need to relax and not think about it and you will know," Maria said.

"Yeah, that is true," Liz said.

Michael walked up to Liz, Max and Maria. They turned and looked at Michael.

"So what did Toney have to say?" Max said.

"Toney said he'll be here in 30 minutes. Liz and Maria you need to go change before they get here," Michael said.

"Um yeah," Liz said as she walked out the door.

Maria followed Liz to the dressing room. Liz changed into a pair of hip hugger jeans and a blue long sleeve T-shirt. Liz turned and saw Maria wearing a pair of hip hugger jeans and a flowery t- shirt. After Liz and Maria get dressed they walked out of the dressing room and down the stairs. They walked into the office. When they walked in there stood Toney and Alice. Standing against the wall across the room Max and Michael turned and saw Liz and Maria walk in. Liz and Maria walked up to Max and Michael.

They all stood there and looked at each other.

"What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Toney and Alice need to talk. And they have been talking for about 10 minutes now," Michael said.

"Liz did you bring the papers and whatever else was in that envelope Eric gave you?" Max asked.

"I brought the papers. The envelope Eric gave me is put up," Liz said.

"What? You didn't bring it with you?" Max asked.

"No. I didn't. I have it put up where no one will find it," Liz said.

"Fine. What is going on with Toney and Alice anyway?" Max asked.

"Who knows? But whatever it is we'll find out soon," Liz said.

"Yeah that is true," Max said.

A few minutes later Max, Liz, Michael and Maria turned and saw Toney and Alice walking towards them. When they were all together they looked at each other.

"Ok. Let’s start this meeting," Toney said.

Everyone went to sit down. Liz sat on a chair, Max, Maria, and Michael sat on the couch and Toney and Alice sat on the desk.

"Is someone going to start?" Maria asked.

"Alice and I looked at the building placement and the library. We found out that there is a guy but no one knows his name. He took over 4 businesses already. What did you guys fine out?" Toney asked.

"We went through Eric's office. Everything is normal. Liz got a weird look on her face. Then she walked to the desk and found papers," Michael said.

"You did? What does the paper say," Toney said.

"Here I'll read it to you. This is my will and last testament. I Eric, give the club to Liz Parker. She is a hard worker and she does good work. If Maria and Liz want to run the club together. I leave Max and Michael to take care of Liz and Maria and run the club with them. I want Max and Michael to always look out and protect the girls. Toney and Alice, all I have to say is good luck and I hope you both are happy together. And as for the baby I hope you have a wonderful life and you get whatever your heart wants. Be good and listen to your heart, Liz, Maria, Max and Michael,” Liz said.

"Ok. So he left the club to Liz and Maria. I say that is really nice," Michael said.

"What did he mean by he hoped that Toney and Alice are happy together?" Maria asked.

Liz, Max, Maria and Michael all turned and looked at Toney and Alice. Toney and Alice turned and looked at them.

"I don't know what he meant by that," Toney said.

"Who knows with Eric? He probably had a lot of his mind at the time," Alice said.

"Well whatever he meant. He must have known something," Michael said.

"So what do we do about the guy? And what about the killer?” Max asked.

"I say we need to find out who they guy is and try to stop him. And about the killer I say we find him and give him payback," Michael said.

"I agree with Michael," Liz and Max said.

Max, Liz, Michael and Maria all turned and looked at Toney and Alice. Toney and Alice looked at Max, Liz, Michael and Maria.

"We agree too," Toney said.

"What do we do now?" Liz asked.

"We are going to try and get more info about the guy and the killer," Toney said
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Authors Note pg6 3/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart Chapter 33:

"While you’re doing that we'll keep trying to see what we can," Michael said.

"Ok. Hopefully we'll have more info when we meet up again," Alice said.

"Yeah maybe we will. Be better try and get looking," Max said.

"Me and Maria will go and see what we can from the people in the stores," Michael said.

"Alice and I will go to the library and the buildings place to see if we can find more info," Toney said.

"Liz and I will stay here at the club and see if we can find anymore papers on Eric and whoever is trying to take over," Max said.

Ok we better get going then," Michael said.

I'm going to go get my purse," Maria said.

"Wait for me I'll go with you," Liz said.

Maria and Liz walked into the hallway and up to a table were Maria's purse was. Maria grabbed her purse and turned. When Maria turned she saw Toney and Liz staring at each other in front of her. Maria walked back into the office.

Meanwhile in the hallway Toney and Liz looked at each other. They didn't notice Maria walked away.

"Liz I just wanted to see if you’re ok," Toney said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Liz said.

"Liz whatever Eric was talking about is not . . . . ,"Toney said.

"Yeah sure," Liz said.

"Liz you need to be careful," Toney said.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Liz you never know what is going on and who is telling the truth," Toney said.

"What? You think I can't trust Max and Michael?" Liz asked.

"No you can trust them. I'm just saying who you trust," Toney said.

"Well Toney you don't have to worry. Max and Michael will take care of me and Maria. And plus me and Maria know how to protect our selves," Liz said.

"You do? That is good. But I'm still worried about you," Toney said.

"Toney don't worry. We'll be fine. We better go back before they start looking for us," Liz said.

Toney and Liz turned and saw Max standing in front of them. Max and Liz looked at each other then looked away. Toney didn't notice Max and Liz staring at each other.

"What is up Max?" Toney asked.

"Everyone is ready to go. Michael and Maria already left," Max said.

"Oh, um then you and Alice better go then. I guess I'll talk to you later Toney," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll see you later. Be careful," Toney said.

"You know we will. I got my cell phone on me if you need anything," Max said.

"Ok. We have to be careful we don't know if the guy or killer is following us," Toney said.

"You know we will," Max said.

Max and Liz walked back into the office. Liz grabbed her mini gun and put it in her purse. Liz turned and saw Max standing next to her. Toney and Alice stood in the doorway.

"Alice come on we need to go," Toney said.

"I guess I'll see you later," Liz said.

"Yeah see you later," Liz said as she watched Toney and Alice leave.

"Liz are you ready to start looking?" Max asked

"Yeah. Where do we start?" Liz asked.

"Let’s start here again," Max said.

"Ok," Liz said.

Max started to look around. Liz went to the desk and started to look through the drawers and paperwork. Max turned and looked at Liz.

"So what is going on with you and Toney?" Max asked.

Liz turned and looked at Max. Max and Liz looked at each other.

"Oh, um Toney was telling me he didn't know what Eric meant when he was talking about Him and Alice," Liz said

"Is that all it was?" Max asked.

"Yes. Max what is wrong?" Max asked.

"It seems that you and Toney were about to kiss or something," Max said.

"No nothing was going to happen trust me," Liz said.

"Liz what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Nothing. I'm just worried," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry everything is going to be ok. We'll stop the guy, killer and your dad," Max said

"Max we have to wait and see how things go," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Max said.

Liz looked at the middle drawer and tried to open it. But the drawer won't open. Liz took a hair pin out of her hair; she took the hair pin to the lock and moved it around. Liz got the lock to unlock and opened it.

When Liz opened the drawer she found tons of papers. Liz reached in and lifted the paper. Liz saw a file with her name on it. Liz look at the file then looked at Max then looked back at the file. Liz looked at the file once more. As she looked at the file Max walked up to Liz and touched her on the shoulder. Liz looked up at Max.

"Liz did you find something?"Max asked.

"Eric left me another letter. He asked me to read it when no one is around," Liz said.

"Are you going to do that?" Max asked.

"Yes. I want to find out what is going on," Liz said.

"Will you let me read it after you do?" Max asked.

"Yes of course I will," Liz said.

"You know what I find weird Eric asked you to hold things and he leaves you letters. And we have not heard from you father in 2 weeks before Eric's death," Max said.

"Yeah, I know. It makes me wonder what he is up to," Liz said.

Right at that moment Liz's cell phone started to ring. Max and Liz looked at each other. Liz reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Liz put her cell phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Liz asked.

"Hi Lizzie. Do you know who this is?" Mr. Parker asked.

"Hello dad. What are you calling for?" Liz asked.

"I'm calling to check on you. I know your still with Max, Toney and Michael. I also know your friend Eric is dead," Mr. Parker said.

"Yeah, So what do you want dad?" Liz asked.

"I want you and Maria to stay away from Max, Toney and Michael. If I see them anywhere near you you’re going to pay. And one more thing I want the both of you to come home now," Mr. Parker said.

"Dad me and Maria will hang out with Max, Toney and Michael. You can't stop us from doing anything. And no we won't come home either," Liz said.

"You better listen to me and listen well. Stay the hell away from them. When I find you your going to regret being around them," Mr. Parker said.

"No I don't have to. And you will never find me and Maria," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

Max bent down and looked at Liz. Liz leaned in and cried on Max's shoulder. While Liz cried Max held her.

"Liz it is going to be ok," Max said.

"I hope you are right," Liz said.

Max and Liz leaned in towards each other slowly. Their eyes were full of longing in that moment as their lips inched towards one another. The kiss was soft and tender at first but soon turned passionate. Max pulled away and looked at Liz.

"Liz I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you," Max said.

"Whatever Lets get back to work," Liz said.

"Liz . . . ," Max said.

"Just drop it Max," Liz said.

"Why are you wanting to drop whatever is going on between us," Max said.

"Because we don't know what is going on with anything anymore," Liz said.

"You know we are going to have to talk about this sooner or later," Max said.

"Yes. I know we will. Max do you know what is going on with Toney and Alice?" Liz asked.

"Why are you asking?" Max asked.

"Max just answer the question. Do you know what is going on with Toney and Alice?" Liz asked.

"Liz lets just drop it ok. I don't want to talk about them. I want to know why you won't talk about what is going on with us?" Max asked.

"Max the reason why I won't talk about it is because I don't know what is going on," Liz said.

"Liz we need to talk about this," Max said.

"I know we need to talk about it. And we will just not right now," Liz said.

"Fine. But we will talk about it later though," Max said.

"Yeah later. But not right now," Liz said.

"I better get you home so you can read whatever Eric gave you," Max said.

"Yeah, But first we need to clean up before we go," Liz said.

"Yeah we better," Max said.

Max and Liz started to put books on shelves and straighten up the desk. After everything was cleaned and straightened up Max and Liz walked out of the office. They walked down the hallway to the bar. Max turned off the light as he and Liz walked towards the front door. Max opened the door and watched as Liz walked out the door. Max walked out the door and turned and locked the door behind him. After the door was locked Max turned and saw Liz waiting for him. Max and Liz walked to Max car. Max unlocked the door and they both got in the car. Max started the car and drove to Liz's house. Max and Liz were both quiet as they drove to Liz's house. When they got to Liz's house Max turned off the car. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

"Do you want me to stay out here or come in until Maria gets home?"Max asked

"You can come inside if you want," Liz said.

"Are you sure?" Max asked.

"Yes I'm sure," Liz said before getting out of the car
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 33 pg6 3/5

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 34

Max and Liz got out of the car and walk towards the house. As Liz walked to the door she reached in her purse and pulled out the key to the house. Liz unlocked the door and walked into the house. Max followed Liz into the house. They walked to the stairs. Liz turned and looked at Max.

"You can go and sit in the living room and watch some tv. I'm going to go change clothes. I'll be right back," Liz said.

"Um yeah sure," Max said.

Max watched as Liz walked up the stairs to her bedroom. After Liz was upstairs Max went to sit down in the living room. Max sat down on the couch and reached for the remote. Max turned on to tv and flipped threw the channel til he found a movie called Music and Lyrics. Max sat the remote down on the table and sat back and watched the movie.

Meanwhile upstairs in Liz's room:
Liz walked into her bedroom and shut the door. After Liz shut the door she walked to her dresser and opened the thired drawer and grabbed a pair on Pajama pants and a short leeve shirt to sleep in. Liz walked to her bed and changed into her pajamas. After Liz changed clothes he sat on the bed.

Liz reached and grabbed the folder Eric left for her. Liz opened the folder and found 4 letter and pictures of Alice and Toney together. Liz looked at the pictures and saw it was pictures of Toney and Alice hugging, kissing. Then she found some pictures of Tonaye and Alice in bed together. Liz droped the pictures on the bed. Liz then grabbed one of the letters. she began to read it.

The letter said:
Dear Liz.
If you are reading this then that means I'm dead. I hope I died trying to keep you safe. Liz I'm so sorry I am not there with you. But I know Max and Michael will keep you safe.Liz thank you for being my friend. You are a specail and great person. I hope you will never change. Liz if you have found the will I left you and your friend Maria the bar. The reason why I did that is because I know you like the bar even if you don't act like you do. I also wanted to tell you I knew who the killer was after. And I knew that there is a guy after the bar too. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you. Please tell Max and Michael to keep their gaurds up even around Toney and Alice ok. If you have found the pictures of Toney and Alice together That was an affair they were having before Toney met you. I don't know if it is still going on or not. But Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt by them. Liz The killer is still out there and I know he wants to hurt everyone. Just be careful and if you hear rumors you need to ask Max and Michael about it. As I am writting you this letter I am trying to decide if I should let you know who is the killer and who he is after. And who is the guy trying to get the club? Liz this going to be getting very dangerous I hope you will or are ready to handle what is and will happen. I know you are a strong person. So is Max, Maria and Michael. But I still worry. Liz there is somthing you should know too last times Toney and Alice were together was 6 months ago. Like I said I don't know if they are together or not. And I don't want to know.Liz I better go you need me to help you at the bar. Before it gets really crazy out there. Liz just one more thing stay safe, watch your back and watch who you trust ok. Oh before I forget you will find letters from me all over the office. I thought I would let you know. I will miss seeing that smile of yours.
Be safe
Eric.

After Liz read the letter Liz was shocked and she had a smile on her face. Liz was surprised at how well Eric knew Liz. Liz looked down at the letter one more time. Liz set the letter down and walked to the window . She looked up at the sky and smiled.

"I miss you Eric. I wish you were here with us," Liz said.

Liz turned and walked to the bed. Liz grabbed her dirty clothes and put them in the diry basket she had sitting in the cornor. Liz walked out of her bedroom and walked down the hall and down the stairs. Liz walked into the living room and saw Max was staring at her.Max walked up to Liz and stood infront of her.

"Liz what is wrong? Is everything ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was um.. Max I just read a letter Eric left me," Liz said.

"Oh. Um what did it say?" Max asked.

"Stuff about leaving me and Maria the club. You and Michael and then he um said something about Toney and Alice," Liz said.

"Liz um why do you look pale like your going to be sick?" Max asked.

"Oh, um I was just shocked what Eric had to say," Liz said.

"Liz what is going on? Your acting like your scared of me and Michael," Max said.

"Max, I'm not scared of you or Michael. I;m just shocked and scared is all," Liz said.

"What are you scared of?" Max asked

"Max everything is very confusing ok. And right now I want you to promise me something?"Liz said.

"What do you want me to promise?' Max asked.

"I want you to always tell the truth and never lie," Liz said.

"I promise. Liz are you sure your ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine,"Liz said.

"That is good. I wonder where Maria and Michael are,"Max said.

"Who knows with them,"Liz said.

"Do you want to sit down and watch a movie with me?" Max asked.

"Sure. What movie are we watching?" Liz asked.

"We can watch Music and Lyric or we can watch something eles if you want." Max said.

"Lets watch Skinwalker. I haven't seen yet," Liz said.

"Ok. Here I'll go and get itfor you," Max said.

Max stood up and walked over the the shelves and looked for the movie. A few seconds later Max turned and walked up to Liz.

"I got the movie. I'll put the dvd in if you make popcorn," Max said.

"Deal. I'll be right back," Liz said before walking out of the living room..

Liz walked into the kitchen and went to the drawer and pulled out the pocorn bag. Liz put the popcorn in the nicrowave and started it. Liz walked up to the cabinet and opened it. SAhe grabbed a large bowl. As Liz reached for the bowl She didn't noticed Max walked into the kitchen. Max walked up and stood behind her. Liz got to the bowl she turned and there stood Max in front of her.

"Hey," Max said.

"Hey," Liz said.

"W What are you looking at?" Liz asked.

"I'm just making sure your ok," Max said.

"I'm fine. why?" Liz asked.

"You seem worried about something," Max said.

"Everything is fine Max. Don't worry," Liz said.

"Yeah ok. Lets go watch the movie then," Max said.

Right at that moment the Microwave peeped. Liz turned away from Max and and walked up to the microwave. Liz opened the mirowave and grabbed the bag of popcorn.. Liz looked over she shoulder at Max.

"Come on lets go see the movie," Liz said before turning and walking out of the kitchen.

Max followed Liz out of the kitchen and into the living room. Max and Liz sat next to eachother.Max reached for the remote on the table. Max pushed play and sat back. Max reached over the couch and grabbed a blanket and cover him and Liz. Liz put the popcorn between them. As they watchrd the movie Max and Liz ate popcorn. They were both interested in the movie. Max and Liz reached into the bag at the same time and their hands touched.Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other. Then when they turned they pulled their hands out of the bag.

"Sorry," Max and Liz said at the smetime.

Max and Liz both turned and looked at eachother. As Max leaned in to kiss Liz he felt her lips were soft and sweet.They kiss started out slow and soft then the kiss became passinate. As Max and Liz were kissing Max's hands moved to Liz's covered breast.
Max started to rub Liz's covered breast as they kissed. Liz had her hands on Max's shirt cover chest rubbing her hands up and down his chest.

A few minutes seconds later Max and Liz pulled away from eachother. They both saw the look of shocked on their faces. Max and Liz didn't know what to say to eachother. At the end of the movie Max and Liz looked at the tv then looked at eachother.

"Well that was a good movie," Max said.

"Yeah. that was a good movie," Liz said.

Liz moved the bag of popcorn to the table. Liz stood up and walked to the DVD Player. Liz took the Dvd out and put the dvd in the case.After the dvd was in the case Liz set the case on top of the tv. She turned and lookedand looked at Max. Max looked up and looked at Liz.

"Liz about the kiss," Max said.

"Max don't ok. I don't want to hear it ok," Liz said.

"Liz what the hell is going on with you?" Max asked.

"Nothing. I just got a lot on my mind," Liz said.

"Liz you need to calm down," Max said.

"Max I'm as calm as I'm ever going to be ok,"Liz said.

"I know that. So what did Eric have to say in his letter?" Max asked

"Max I can't tell you til I check on somethings myself ok," Liz said.

"How are you going to check on things?" Max asked.

"Max don't worry I have my way," Liz said.

"You know when you say things like that I get a bad feeling," Max said.

"Max you and Michael need to stop your bad feeling thing happening," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know. But when we get our bad feeling things have happened," Max said.

"I guess. I don't know," Liz said.

"The more you hang around the more you'll know," Max said.

"Well have to wait and see about that," Liz said.

"Well have to wait and see about what?" A voice said.

Max and Liz turned and saw Maria and Michael standing in the doorway They all looked at eachother.

"Wait and see about what?" Maria asked.

"Nothing. Did you guys find anything?" Max asked.

"Yeah we found out something," Michael said.

"Are they good or bad things?" Liz asked.

"There in ok . I guess," Maria said.

"Tell us," Max said.

"Well your not going to believe this. There is a hitman trying to make a name for himself But he is after a couple of people too," Michael said.

"That doesn't make since. Why and who are these people?" Max asked.

"We don't know. All we know is he has a grudge against some people," Michael said.

"Do you know the people who the people are he is after?"Max asked.

"No. You know it is weird we don't know his name or who he has a grudge on," Michael said.

"You know he might be the person that killed Eric. Whoever he has a grudge on we might know them," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know that could between Me, Toney and Michael,"Max said.

"But you don't know for sure yet," Maria said.

"This is becomeing dangerous and crazy," Michael said.

"Yeah. But we need to keep our cool. And think with our heads," Max said.

"Yeah I agree with Max," Michael said.

"Max how are you going to keep your cool when no one knows what is going on?" Liz asked.

Liz we will figure out who it is and no one will have to worry about it who it is," Max said.

Liz walked up to Max and looked him in the face.

"Max that is bullshit and you know it," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 34 pg6 3/9

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 35

Liz walked out of the living room and walked up the stairs down the hallway. Liz walked into her room and slammed the door. Liz walked up to her bed and sat down.

Meanwhile in the living room Michael and Maria looked up the stairs then looked at Max.

"What the hell happened?" Maria asked.

"Liz find another note from Eric at the club," Max said.

"What?" Maria asked.

"Since she found the note she seems worried and scared about something. I don't know what it is. But she I don't know," Max said.

"Max you know it is weird that Eric is leaving Liz notes even though he is dead," Michael said.

"Yeah, I know. I think he might be warning her about something we don't know about," Max said.

"Yeah, But the question is what could the warning be," Maria said.

"Whatever it is it must be important for her to know," Michael said

"Liz will tell us when she is ready. Until then lets just let Liz handle this ok," Maria said.

"Fine. But if this gets worse then I'm going to find out," Max said.

"Whatever. Hey have you guys heard anything from Toney since the last time we talked," Michael said.

"We haven’t heard from him since we got here. Have you heard from Toney?" Max asked.

"No we haven't heard from him since earlier today. I wonder what is going on," Michael said.

"I'll call and find out," Max said as reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone.

Max flipped open the cell phone and dialled Toney’s number. The phone ringed 3 times before someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" Toney asked.

"Hey Toney how did everything go on your part?" Max asked.

"Everything went fine. We will talk tomorrow about everything we found out," Toney said.

"What is going on?" Max asked.

"Alice and I are back at my place. Alice and the baby are asleep. What is going on there?" Toney asked.

"Nothing. Michael and Maria just got back. And Liz is up in her room," Max said.

"You and Michael stay with the girls until we find out what is going on. And why this person attacked Eric. Who might be next," Toney said.

"Ok. We can do that," Max said.

"Good talk to you in the morning," Toney said before hanging up the phone.

Max closed his phone and turned and looked at Michael and Maria.

"What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Toney wants us to stay with the girls," Max said.

"What else did he say?" Michael asked.

"He wants us to all meet tomorrow for a meeting and find out what we all know," Max said.

"That sound is good," Michael said.

Meanwhile in Liz's room
Liz was changing clothes when she got a feeling someone was watching her. Liz got dressed quickly and looked around. She didn't find anything. Liz walked up to the window and looked out. When Liz looked out the window that is when she saw 2 men looking up at her. Liz reached up and opened the window. She threw a glass vase and a book at them. They got out of the way before the vase and Book it them. After Liz threw the glass vase and book she shut the window and runs out of her room and down the hallway and down the stairs. Liz walked into the living room and looked out the window. She saw that the men were hiding behind Michael’s car. Liz reached into her Pyjama pants and pulled out her cell phone. Liz dialled Maria's cell phone number. The phone ringed 3 times before Maria answered the phone.

"Hello?" Maria asked as she looked at Max and Michael.

"Maria don't say anything to Max and Michael and go look out the back window," Liz said.

"What is going on?"Maria asked.

"Just please check first and I'll tell you afterwards," Liz said.

"Ok," Maria said as she went to the kitchen window.

Maria looked out the window and didn't see anything. Maria looked a little harder and still didn't see anything. Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael.

"Ok. I saw nothing. What is going on? And why are you calling me?" Maria asked.

"Maria I was in my room when I felt that I was being watched. I looked out the window and saw 2 men standing in the driveway looking up. I threw something’s and now they are hiding behind Michael's car," Liz said.

"What?" Maria asked.

"I just saw them now," Liz said.

"Are they still there?' Maria asked.

Max and Michael both looked at Maria as she was talking on her cell phone.

"Yes. I just saw them," Liz said.

"So what now?" Maria asked.

"Maria put Michael on the phone and you come in the living room," Liz said.

"Ok. Where are you?" Maria asked.

"I'm on the couch watching them," Liz said.

"Ok," Maria said.

Maria turned and handed the phone to Michael. Maria, Max and Michael all looked at each other.

"Michael here," Maria said.

Michael took the phone and put it to his ear. He looked up and watched as Maria walked out of the kitchen.

"Michael here," Michael said.

"Michael it's me Liz. Does your car key have an alarm on to the car?" Liz asked.

"Yeah why?" Michael asked.

"I need you to here the alarm in a minute," Liz said.

"What are you up to?" Michael asked.

"Me to know and you to guess," Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Maria sitting next to her. Liz pointed to where she saw them. When Maria looked she saw where the guys were. Maria nodded and understood.

"Michael do it now," Liz said.

Liz and Maria looked out the window. They watched as the car alarm went off. The 2 men standing next to the car started to run away. Liz and Maria watched as the men ran. When they turned they saw Max and Michael standing in the doorway.

"What was that about?" Max asked.

"Someone was watching the house and watching me undress. I looked everywhere and I didn't find anything. I go to the window and there is 2 men watching me. I threw a glass vase and a book at them. Then can down stairs and you know the rest," Liz said.

"Do you know who the guys were?" Max asked.

"No I don't know who they were," Liz said angrily.

"I was just asking," Max said.

"You don't have to act like a jerk about it," Liz said

"I'm not acting like anything," Max said.

"Yes you are," Liz said getting madder.

"No I'm not," Max said.

"Yes you are," Liz said.

"Fine whatever you say," Max said as he started to get mad.

"Jerk," Liz yelled as she walked up the stairs to her bed room.

Max, Maria and Michael all watched as Liz walked up the stairs. The looked up as the heard Liz's door slam shut. Max, Maria and Michael all turned and looked at each other.

"Max you should give Liz sometime to cool off before you go up there," Maria said.

"Ok. I was going to go but I guess I will have to wait," Max said.

"I know. Just give her time. Liz is not happy the way things are going," Maria said.

"I know. I just don't want her to take them out on me," Max said.

"Max you and Liz are friends you need to try to act friendly and be friendly. Then hopefully the arguing will stop," Michael said.

"I hope your right," Max said.

"We better get to sleep we have a long day ahead of us," Michael said.

"Max you stay down here. Let us know if those men come back. Michael stays in the hallway just in case," Maria said.

"I'm fine with that," Michael and Max said.

"Good. Well good night guys," Maria said.

Maria walked up the stairs and went to her room. Michael grabbed a sleeping bag and walked up stairs to sleep in the hallway. Max walked to the couch and sat down. Max bent down and took off his shoes. Max laid down. A few seconds later Max was fast asleep.

Later that night.
Liz woke up and walked down the hallway. Liz walked down the stairs and walked into the living room. Liz walked up to Max. She grabbed a blanket and put it over Max. Max woke up and looked up and saw Liz standing in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Max asked.

"I'm just covering you up is all," Liz said.

Liz put the cover on Max. Liz was about to walk away when Max grabbed her arm. Liz turned and looked at Max. They both looked at each other as Max stood up.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I'm sorry I got you mad. You seem to get mad easily," Max said.

"No problem. But Max you need to like not get mad so easy ok," Liz said.

"Ok," Max said.

Max and Liz both looked at each other. Max reached out and moved a hair away from Liz's face. His hand was still on Liz's cheek after the hair was removed.

Max and Liz both stared at each other. They knew they were starting to have feelings for each other. They both didn't know how to act around each other. But they knew they were starting to feel more then friendship. Max and Liz pulled away from each other.

"Well good night," Liz said before she walked out of the living room and walked up the stairs to her bed room.

Max laid down on the couch and looked around.

Liz walked in her room and shut the door. Liz walked up to her bed and lay down. A few seconds later Liz was asleep.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Author's Note pg 7 3/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 36:
Liz got out of bed and walked to her closet. Liz opened the door and started to look for something to wear. A few seconds later Liz decided to wear a pair of hip hugger jeans and a lie blue long sleeve t-shirt. Liz turned and walked to her bed. She sat down and started to change clothes. After Liz got dressed she walked to her door and opened it. She walked out fo her room and down the hall and down the stairs. Liz walked into the kitchen. When Liz walked into the kitchen she saw Max sitting on the counter and Michael sitting at the table. The both turned and saw Liz.

"Good morning Liz," Max and Michael said at the sametime.

"Hey," Liz said.

Liz walked up to a cabinet and opened it. Liz reached in and grabbed a coffee cup. Then Liz turned and grabbed the coffee pot and poured herself some coffee.After Liz put the coffee back she turned and saw Max and Michael looking at her.

"Where are we meeting Toney at?" Liz asked.

"I'll call Toney here in a few minutes and find out," Michael said.

"Fine," Liz said.

"Are you ok?" Max asked.

"Max I'm trying to figure out who those men were. I never seen them before," Liz said.

"Then that means they could work for your father or the guy that killed Eric," Michael said.

"Yeah, but we don't know which," Max said.

Liz reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. Liz flipped the phone open and diled a number. The phone ringed 3 times before someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" Alex said.

"Hey. Can you do a huge favor for me?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, sure. What is the favor you need?" Alex asked.

"Can you find out if my father's dogs know where we are?" Liz asked.

"Sure hold on and I will look," Alex said.

Liz took a drink of her coffee while Alex was looking on his computer. A few minutes later Alex was back on the phone.

"Liz you re not going to believe this," Alex said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Your father still has the dogs looking or you. They don't know where you and Maria are," Alex said.

"So it's not them," Liz said.

"No it's not them. What is going on Liz?" Al asked.

"Besides Eric dead. I'm getting notes he left me. And last night there were 2 guys standing at Michael's car," Liz said.

"Wait what do you mean getting notes from Eric? I mean he is dead right?" Alex asked.

"Yes Eric is dead. And I don't know what to think about the notes from dead Eric," Liz said.

"You know this is crazy and dangerous," Alex said.

"Yeah we know," Liz said.

"Liz are you and Maria safe?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, we're safe," Liz said.

"Liz beside dead Eric's note, people following you. And you and your frineds trying to solve Erics death. And whoever killed him. Is that all that is going on?" Alex asked.

"Yes. That is all that is going on," Liz said.

"You are telling me the truth right?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I'm telling you the truth," Liz said.

"Hey. Where is Maria by the way?" Alex asked.

"I think Maria is still in bed right now," Liz said.

"Liz when this is all over I need your help," Alex said.

"Ok. What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Beauty wants to find her brothers. Her parents and her are worried about them," Alex said.

"Ok. Um send me what you guys have on them and hopefully my computer trick will work to find them," Liz said.

"Thanks. Hopefully Beauty and her parents will be able to calm down. And hopefully won't be hard to find them," Alex said.

"Yeah I hope so. Is she ok?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, she is fine. But like I said she is worried about her brothers,"Alex said.

"Tell her don't worry we'll find them," Liz said.

Right at that moment Maria walked in the kitchen. She looked at Liz and saw Liz had a look on her face. Maria walked up to Liz. Liz turned and saw Maria.

"Alex we got to go. Remember send me what you have and we'll try to help," Liz said.

"Ok. Thanks. You girls be careful. Call us if you need anything or you need us to come to you," Alex said.

"Ok. I'll remember that," Liz said.

"Bye," Alex said.

"Bye," Liz said before she closed her cell phone.

"What was that about?" Maria asked.

"I asked Alex if he knew if my father sent his dogs. He told me no. So whoever those men were don't work for my father," Liz said.

"Oh wow. What is Alex sending you?" Maria asked.

"They want us to help find beauty's brothers. Beauty and her parents are freaking out," Liz said.

"I bet they are,"Maria said.

"Are you guys going to call Toney and ask where to meet?" Liz asked

"Yeah, I'll call right now," Max said. as he reached into his pocket and pulled his cell phone out.

Max flipped the phone open and dailed Toney's number. The phone ringed 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello?" Toney asked.

"Hey Toney. Where are we suppose to meet up to talk?" Max asked.

"We're going to meet here at my place. Meet us here in a couple of hours," Toney said.

"Ok. See you then," Max said before closing his cell phone.

Max turned and looked at Liz, Michael and Maria. They looked at him.

"We meet Toney at his place in a couple of hours," Max said.

"Max can you take me bck to the club? I need to check on something,' Liz said.

"Yeah, sure. Let me finish my coffee and we can go," Max said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

"Liz why are you going back to the club for?" Maria asked.

"Don't worry it is nothing bad. I just need to check on something,"Liz said.

"Ok. Be careful," Maria said.

"You know I will," Liz said.

"Ready To do?" Max asked.

"Yeah, lets go," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked out of the kithen and walked down the hallway. Max opened the front door and watched as Liz walked out first. Max walked out and shut the door behind him. Max turned and saw Liz standing at the car. Max walked up to the car and unlocked the door. Max and Liz both got in the car and Max drove off. While Max was driving no one talked in the car. When they got to the club Max and Liz got out of the car and shut the door.
Max and Liz walked to the front door of the club. Liz reached in her pocket and grabbed the key. Liz unlocked the door and walked in the club. Max and Liz look around. Liz walks to the office. She walks in and looks around. Then Liz walks up to the high shelf and feels around. Liz found a key. Liz turned and walked up to the desk. She went to the third drwer that was locked.. Liz unlocked the drawer and pulled it open. When she looked in the drawer she found papers and pictures. As Liz was looking threw the drawer she found pictures of Max, Michael, Toney and Alice.Then Liz found another note address to her. Liz opened the note looked at it then put the note in her pocket to read later.

Liz looked in the drawer and found a box and opened it carefully. When Liz opened the box she saw pictures of Max, Toney and Michael killing people with guns, hammers, cars. Liz was shocked at what she saw. She looked up and saw Max was near the room where she was. She opened her purse and dumped the pictures in her purse and put the box back in the drawer. Liz closed the drawer and looked up. She saw Max standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" Liz asked.

"Just got here. Is everything ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Liz said.

"Liz talk to me. Tell me what is wrong?" Max asked.

"Max nothing. So what were you looking for out front?" Liz asked.

"Nothing. Liz you sure your ok?" Max asked.

"Max everything is fine. Don't worry," Liz said.

"Ok. Um did you find what you were looking for?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I found it. I'm going to get me a drink," Liz said before walking out of thr office.

Max followed Liz to the bar. He watched as Liz walked behind the bar and grabbed 2 bottles of pepsi's. Liz turned and looked at Max. Liz walked up to Max and handed him a bottle of pepsi.

"Well are we ready to go?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, lets go," Max said.

Max and Liz walked to the door. Max opened the door and they walked out of the club. Liz turned and locked the doors. Liz walked to the car and got in. Max started the car and drove off. They were quiet as they drove to Toney's.

When they got to the house they saw Michael and Maria waiting outside for them. Max parked the car and they both got out of the car . They walked up to Maria and Michael. They all walked into the house and walked into the living room.

"I'm going to see if I can find Toney. I'll be right back," Max said.

"Wait for me. I'll come with you," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 36 pg7 4/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 37
Liz and Max walked out of the living room. Max walked towards the office while Liz walked up the stairs and down the hallway. When Liz was 3 doors down she heard voices. Liz walked to the third door and stoped. When she got to the door she looked in and saw Toney wearing his boxers and Alice wearing her bra and panties. Liz stood at the door listening to what Toney and Alice were talking about.

"I can't believe this happened again. Toney you have a girlfriend. And my boyfriend is dead," Alice said.

"I know. We just need to keep cool and act like nothing happened between us," Toney said.

"Toney I know that. I'm not dum," Alice said.

"Ok good. Then we can keep this between us," Toney said.

"Fine. But you better hope that Liz won't find out,"Alice said.

"Liz won't find out unless we tell her," Toney said.

Liz turned and that is when she saw Max walking towards her. Max walked up to Liz. They stood face to face. Max could tell something was wrong but he didn't know what it could be. While they stood there that is when they heard.

"I'm not telling Liz anything. You should tell her," Alice said.

"I'm not going to say a ward to her," Toney said.

"Come on we better go. Before they find you standing here," Max said as he and Liz walked down the hallway.

Max and Liz walked down the hall and down the stairs. They walked into the kitchen and turned and looked at eachother.

"Do you know what that was about?"Max asked.

"No I don't know if I want to know or not," Liz said.

"Liz it up to you if you want to or not," Max said.

"Max please don't say anything?" Liz asked.

"Fine. But if you don't talk to him. I'm going to tell him," Max said.

"Max we can't tell Toney, Alice, Michael and Maria. We need to keep this between us for the time being," Liz said.

"Yeah sure. Do you want something to drink?" Max said.

"Um can I have a pepsi?" Liz asked.

"Sure. One Pepsi coming up," Max said.

Max walked up the fridge and opened it. Max grabbed a can of Pepsi then turned and wshut the fridge and walk up to Liz. Max handed Liz the can. Liz opened the can and took a drink. After Liz took a drink she looked at Max. Max and Liz both smiled at each other. Max and Liz turned and walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. When they walked into the living room they saw Toney and Alice sitting on the love seat while Michael and Maria were sitting on the couch. Max and Liz both stood against the wall. They both looked at Toney and Alice. Toney and Alice looked at everyone.

"So did anyone find out abything yet?" Toney asked.

"Whoever it was must have a grudge against Eric. And probably has a grudge against some other people too. But we don't know who that would be," Max said.

"So either way we have people out there," Michael said

"I wonder if we will ever find out who it is Or who they are," Maria said.

"Hopefully we find them before they find us," Toney said.

"Yeah hopefully," Alice said

"Liz did Eric give you anything eles," Alice asked.

"No that I am aware of," Liz said.

"If you do let us know," Toney said.

"Yeah whatever," Liz said.

"Are you going to open the club?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, I just have to go home and get a couple of things. Then we can go to the club and set up before people get there," Liz said.

"Are Max and Michael going to be at the club with you girls?" Toney asked.

"Yeah. We are goingto be at the club with the girls," Michael said.

"Good. You keep an eye on the girls and Alice and I will go check somethings out," Toney said.

"What things do you need to check out?" Michael asked.

"I might know some people that can help," Toney said.

"Let us know how that goes," Michael said.

"We'll call you when we find out something," Toney said.

"Ok. Come on we better go," Max said.

"Max, Liz, Michael and Maria all walked out of the living room and down the hallway to the front door. Michael opened the door and watched Liz , Max and Maria walk out the door. As Michael walked out the door he shut the door behind him. Michael and Maria walked to Michael's car while Max and Liz walked to Max'd car. Everyone got in the car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" Maria asked.

"We are following Max to your house and get wat you need then go to the club," Michael said.

Meanwhile in Max's car Max and Liz didn't talk as they were going to Liz's house. Max didn't know what he could say to help Liz. Or how to even cheer her up. When they got to the house Max and Liz got out of the car and walked to the front door. Liz reached in her pocket and grabbed the key. Liz unlocked the door and they walked in. Liz went to her room while Max went to the living room. A few seconds later Maria walks in the house and runs up stairs to her room. Michael walks into the living room and sat down next to Max on the couch.

Meanwhile up stairs
Liz looked through her closet and found a great outfit for the club. Liz decided to wear her leather mini skirt with a black vest as a top with her black knee high leather boots. Liz started to chsange clothes. In Maria's room Maria decied to wear her hip hugger leather pants with ablack tank top. After Liz and Maria were changed they came down stairs wearing thier jackets. They walked into the living roomthey saw Max and Michael were watching tv.

"Guys were ready to go," Maria said.

"Ok. Lets go. Did you get everything you need?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, lets go," Maria said.

Max and Liz both looked at eachother and smiled. They they turned and looked at Michael and Maria. They all walked towards the door. Max opened the door and watched Liz, Michael and Maria walk out. As Max walked out he locked and shut the door. When Max turned he saw Liz waiting for him. Max and Liz walked to Michael's car and got in. When they got in Michael started the car and drove off. While Michael was driving no one said a word to each other.

When they got to the club everyone got out of the car and walked up to the doors. Liz unlocked the door and walked in. When they walked in they saw that they had to set everything up. Max and Michael fixed the tables and chairs. While Liz and Marai took off their coats. Max and Michael turned and saw what they were wearing under their coats they dropped the chairs they were holding on their feet. Max and Michael were shocked and surprised to see what the girls were wearing. Liz and Maria turned and smmiled at them. Liz walked up to the door and unlocked it. Liz turned and walked up to the CD Player and tped player on. As the music played Liz walked up to the bar. Liz walked behind the bar and grabbed 2 beers. Then Liz walked up to Max and Michael and handed them the bers. Max and Michael open their beers and took a drink. Liz walked up to the bar then she walked behind the bar.

A few minutes later the club was full of people. Everyone was drinking, dancing and talking. Liz and Maria werew at the bar talking when Toney and Alice walked in the club. Toney looked around and saw Max and Michael at the bar. Toney and Alice walked up to the bar. They tapped Max on the shoulder. Max and Michael turned and saw Toney and Alice standing infront of them.

"Hey Toney. Did you find out anything?" Max asked.

"Yeah, we find out something. I'll be right back. I need to talk to Liz. Be back in a few minutes," Toney said.

Toney walked up to the bar and stood infront of Liz. Liz looked up and saw Toney looking at her. They both looked at eachother and smiled.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I thought you were checking on something?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, We just got finished. So what are you doing?" Toney asked.

"Maria and I are bartenders and the guys agree to help with the drinks and things. What is going on," Liz said.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" Toney asked.

"Liz rolled her eyes and looked at Toney with serious look. When Toney saw the look he knew it was no time for joking.

"I'm serious Toney what is it?" Liz asked.

"Come here," Toney said.

Liz leaned over the bar. Toney leaned in and said in her ear.

"Liz we think the killer might be after Max and Michae," Toney said.

Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael. Then looked at Toney.

"What? Why? Max and Michael have done nothing but work for you," Liz said.

"I know. I can't figure it out. But that is what we need to find out," Toney said.

"Are you going to tell them?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, But I want you and Maria there when I tell them,"Toney said.

"When are you going to tell them?" Liz asked.

"Whenever you close the club. You just need to be calm and act like nothing is wrong ok?" Toney said.

"Ok. Just can't believe this," Liz said.

"I know. I got to get back talk to you later," Toney said.

Liz turned and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael turned and saw Liz had a scared look on her face. Liz turned and she stood infront of Maria. Maria saw that Liz was scared and worried.

"Liz what is it? What is wrong?" Maria asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 37 pg7 4/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart Chapter 38:

Liz didn't know what to tell Maria. But she knew she had to.

"Ask Max and Michael to come behind the bar. Then follow me into the ladies room please?" Liz asked.

"Ok. Liz whatever is going on we can handle it," Maria said.

"I hope so," Liz said before going to the restroom.

Maria walked up to Max and Michael. They turned and looked at Maria.

"Is everything ok with Liz?" Max asked.

"Liz is just tired. I'm going to go check on her. Can you guys go be bartenders for a few minutes please?"Maria asked.

"Yeah sure we can do that," Michael said.

"Thanks I need to go and check on Liz," Maria said.

Max and Michael went behind the bar. They watched as Maria ran to the restroom. They both looked at each other. Max and Michael started to serve drinks to the people..

Meanwhile in the ladies room. Liz and Maria sat off the the side where no one could hear them.

"Liz what is going on?" Maria asked.

"Toney and Alice just found out that the killer might be after Max and Michael. No one knows why?" Liz said.

"What?" Maria said.

"The Killer might be after Max and Michael. Toney wants us there when they tell them," Liz said.

"When will Toney tell them?" Maria asked.

"After the club closes in the office," Liz said.

"I can't believe this what do we do?" Maria asked.

"We can't tell them. Toney wants to tell them," Liz said.

"Ok. So what we keep this to our selves and work?" Maria asked.

"Yes. We better get out there," Liz said.

"Yeah, we better go," Maria said.

Liz and Maria walked out of the ladies room and walked behind the bar. Max and Michael turned and looked at Liz and Maria.

"Is everything ok?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Maria asked.

Liz looked at her shoes then she looked up and turned. When Liz turned she saw a guy staring at her and Max. Liz turned away and looked at Max. Max looked at Liz.

"What?" Max asked.

"Someone is watching us. All of us. I don't know if he works for my father or not," Liz said.

"Where is he?" Max asked.

Liz turned and saw the guy walking towards them. Liz looked at Max.

"He's walking up to the bar right now. I never seen him around before," Liz said.

"Don't worry everything will be ok," Max said.

"Making promises Max," A voice said.

Max and Liz turned and saw a guy standing in front of them. The guy looked at Liz and Max.

"What do you want? And who do you work for?" Max asked.

"All I want is payback and who I work is none of your business but mine. Now who is this beauty?" The Guy asked.

"That is none of your business. Stay the hell away from here," Max said.

"You can't tell me what to do. I'll be seeing you both around Watch your back," The guy said.

Liz and Max watched as the guy left the club. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

"Max who the hell is that?" Liz asked.

"Liz don't worry you won't be seeing him again," Max said.

"Max how can you be so sure I won't see him again?," Liz said.

"Because I'm going to find him and make sure he leaves you alone," Max said.

"How can you do that? Max what are you up to?" Liz asked.

"Liz don't worry everything is going to be fine," Max said.

"How?" Liz asked.

"Don't worry about it. We better go back to work," Max said.

Michael and Maria walked up to Max and Liz. Max and Liz turned and saw Michael and Maria standing in front of them.

"Max who was that guy?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. But I plan to find out,"Max said.

"That guy told us that he'll see us around. That guy is creepy,"Liz said.

"Don't worry about it me and Max won't let anything happen to you and Maria," Michael said.

Liz looked at Maria then looked at the guys. Max and Michael both notice Liz and Maria exchanging looks.

"Ok. What is going on?" Max asked.

"Max you and Michael can't tell anyone," Liz said.

"Liz tell us we are not going to tell anyone," Michael said.

"Fine. Um Me and Liz um have our guns in our purses. We have been carrying them with us for a while," Maria said.

"Does Toney know your carrying a gun?" Max asked.

"No. You both are the only ones that know. You can't tell anyone please?" Liz asked.

"We won't," Max said.

"Guys here comes Toney," Michael said.

They all looked at each other then turned and saw Toney and Alice standing in front of them.

"What is going on?" Toney asked.

"We just got a visit from a strange guy. He made some treats and just left," Michael said.

"What? Ok. Now that is strange," Toney said.

"Tell me about it. Toney what did you need to talk to us about?" Max asked.

"We'll talk when the club closes," Toney said.

"That doesn't sound good," Michael said.

"You'll find out later," Toney said.

"Great," Max said.

"Guy can we just have fun for one night before everything goes crazy," Maria said.

"Fine," Everyone said.

"Good lets have fun then," Maria said.

Liz and Maria both smiled and then grabbed Max and Michael and took them to the dance floor. They looked at each other as they started to dance. Everyone around them were dancing and having fun. Liz turned and saw Toney and Alice standing very close together. Liz knew something was going on. But she didn't know what it was.

Max turned and looked at what Liz was looking at. When Max turned he saw Toney and Alice standing very close together. Max turned and looked at Liz.

Hey don't worry they are just helping," Max said.

"Max it's not that it is something else," Liz said.

"What else could be bothering you?" Max asked.

"Max what Toney has to tell you and Michael is really serious," Liz said.

"Do you know what Toney has to tell us?" Max asked.

"Yes I know what it is," Liz said.

"Tell me what it is,"Max said.

"I can't but it is something that you both won't like," Liz said.

"Liz are you and Maria suppose to be there too?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Liz said.

"Then it must be bad," Max said.

"Lets not think about it now. Lets just have fun ok," Liz said.

"Ok. But I just got a feeling that this is bad," Max said.

"Max you need to calm down and try to have fun," Liz said.

"Ok. I'll try," Max said.

Max and Liz slowed and fast dance til 11pm. Liz walked up to the microphone and looked at everyone.

"Hello. Everyone I'm sorry to say this but it time to close. Please leave and please come back again," Liz said.

Liz watched as everyone left the club. As everyone left Max, Liz, Maria and Michael all started to clean up. After everything was cleaned up they turned and saw Toney and Alice locking the door. After Toney and Alice locked the door They walked up to Liz, Max, Maria and Michael.

"Max, Michael there is something we found out. That we need to tell you both," Toney said.

"What did you find out," Max asked.

"We found out that the killer might be after one of you or both of you. We don't know for sure yet," Toney said.

"What?" Max and Michael said.

"The killer might be after both of you or just one of you," Toney said.

"How did you find this out?" Michael asked.

"One of the guys told me. He doesn't know the name of the killer. But he knows the guy is serious and is tough," Toney said.

"So what do we do?" Maria asked.

"We stay on guard and watch our backs til we find the guy," Toney said.

"Ok anything else?" Max asked.

"Yeah, you both need to stay with Liz and Maria. And you both need to stay with the girls and protect them no matter what," Toney said.

"What??" Liz and Max said at the same time
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 38 pg7 4/22

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart Chapter 39
"Max you and Michael need to stay with Liz and Maria," Toney said.

"Toney what are you going to do?" Michael asked.

"Me and Alice are going to try and find the killer's name,"Toney said.

"What about the baby?" Maria asked.

"The baby is with my mom. She said she will watch and take care of her til I come home," Alice said.

"Wait your moving into your parents house. When?" Maria asked.

"As soon as possible. If there is danger I leave the next day," Alice said.

"Liz do you and Maria have some sort of protection against a person trying to hurt you," Toney said.

"Yeah, Um we have something," Liz said.

"Good that should make you girls safe," Toney said.

"Um, yeah whatever," Maria said.

"Sorry she must be tired," Michael said.

"No I'm not tired. Michel I got a question for you?" Maria asked.

"And what would that be?" Michael asked.

"When are you going to ask me out on a date? A real date," Maria said.

"I .... Um. Will you go out with me Friday night?" Michael asked.

"Yes. what are we going to do?" Maria asked.

"It is a surprise. You will have to wait and see," Michael said.

"I can't wait," Maria said.

Max, Liz, Toney and Alice were all surprised and shocked at what was going on between Michael and Maria. But everyone was glad for Michael and Maria. After they had their meeting. Toney and everyone left. Max, Liz, Michael and Maria all got in their car and drove off. They drove in quiet. When they got to Liz and Maria's place. Liz and Maria got out of the car and walked in the house.

Liz walked up the stairs and down the hallway. Liz turned on the light saw that her room looked different. Liz reached into her bag and pulled out her gun. Liz walked to her closet and saw no one was there. She looked under her bed and no one was there. After Liz found nothing she looked around. Liz walked up to the window. When Liz looked out the window that is when she saw a man standing in the drive way looking up at her. Liz didn't know who the guy was. But she knew this was the person that would start all the problems. Liz raised her hand and pushed open the window. She stuck her head out the window.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Liz yelled.

"You will find out soon enough dear," The guy said.

"What do you want?" Liz yelled.

"You'll find out soon enough," he guy said.

Liz looked at the guy then turned and ran out of her room and down the stairs. Liz opened the front door and stood on the porch. When Liz stood on the porch that is when she saw the guy standing next to Max's car looking up at her window. As Liz walked to the guy he didn't notice her yet. Liz stop when she stood in front of him.

"Who the hell are you? And what the hell do you want?" Liz said.

"Just someone. I'm here to see you," The guy said.

"Ok. You saw me here at our house. Is there anything else?" Liz asked.

"Just one more thing?" The guy said.

"And what would that be?" Liz asked.

"This," The guy said.

The guy leaned in. Right as he leaned in to kiss Liz. She reached behind her and pulled out her gun and put it to his head. The guy heard the click of the gun and pulled away. He looked at Liz.

"I didn't say you can kiss me. Who are you really? And what do you want? Don't lie," Liz said.

"Do you know how to shoot the gun?" The guy asked.

Liz pointed the gun in the air and pulled the trigger. The guy looked at Liz ten looked at the gun in his face.

Right at that moment Max, Maria and Michael all ran out of the house and stood on the porch. When they walked on the porch they saw Liz holding a gun to the guys head.

"Liz what the hell is going on?" Max asked.

"This guy was looking into my room," Liz said.

"Liz put the gun down," Max said as he walked up to Liz.

When Max and Liz stood face to fce Max reached up and grabbed the gun from her. As soon s Max got the gun he turned and pointed the gun at the guy. The guy looked at Max then looked at Liz.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Max asked.

"I'm just here to check on everything," The guy said.

"Who sent you?" Max asked

"That is none of your business," The guy said.

"Tell me or I'm going to kill you," Max said.

"You can't tell anyone," The guy said.

"You wanna make a bet," Max said.

"Max! What do you want?" Liz asked.

"I want nothing babe," The guy said.

"I'm not your babe. Why are you here?" Liz asked.

"That is none of your business," The guy said.

"You better tell us something," Max said.

"I don't have to," The guy said as he grabbed for the gun.

Max and the guy started to fight for the gun. They were both punching and shoving each other for the gun. As the gun fell to the ground so did Max and the guy. They were reaching for the gun and punching each other out to reach the gun. When the gun fell to Liz's feet Liz picked up the gun and shot in the air. Liz shot twice in the air. Liz looked down and saw the max and the guy were both looking at her.

"Stop it stop it right now," Liz yelled

Liz lowered the gun. Michael and Maria both walked up to Liz and stood next to her. Liz turned and looked at Michael.

"Michael do something. Make them stop fighting," Liz said.

"I can't make them do anything," Michael said.

"Well you need to do something," Maria said.

"What do you want me to do?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. But do something," Liz and Maria said at the same time.

Michael looked at Liz and Maria. Then he looked at Max and the guy. Michael walked up to Max and the guy and try to get them to stop.When Michael tried to pull them apart The guy punches Michael in the face. That is when Michael turned and punched the guy out. The guy fell on Max. Max grabbed the guys arm and twisted it. The guy elbowed Max in the chest and tripped Michael. Maria grabbed the gun from Liz and raised it over her head. Maria shot the gun 3 times before lowering the gun and looking at the guys. Everyone froze after the shots were fired. Liz, Max and Michael all looked at Maria then looked at the guy.

"Who are you?" Maria asked.

"For me to know and you to never find out," The guy said.

"What did you mean by payback? Payback on who? And what the hell do you want?" Liz asked.

Max and Michael both looked at each other then looked at the guy. Maria and Liz looked at Max and Michael then looked at the guy.

"You better answer them?" Michael said.

"What are they going to do to me?" The guy asked.

"This," Maria said as she walked up to the guy and kneed him between the legs.

Liz walked up to the guy and pulls out her gun from behind her and point it to his head. Liz looked the guy straight in his face.

"Do I look like I'm joking. Now tell us what we want to know or I'll shot you somewhere really painful," Liz said.

"You wouldn't dare," The guy said.

"Do you really want to test me? I have a gun and the guys are holding you down," Liz said.

"No," The guy said.

"Good. answer our questions," Max said.

"Who sent you?" Michael asked.

"A guy. I don't know who he is. He paid me $300.00 to scare you," The guy said.

"What did you mean payback? Payback to who?" Maria asked.

"Max and Michael are who the payback is for. They know what they did and who they did it to," The guy said.

Liz and Maria turned and looked at Max and Michael.

"Max, Michael who and what have you done?" Maria asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 39 pg8 4/28

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. And I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7
Thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. Yes it will be pay back for Max and Michael. You will just have to wait and read when it will happen and what will happen next for Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Toney and Alice.

Ken R
Thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope you will like the chapters to come. i know you can probably list in your mind what bad things Mike and Max did. And yes ythat is alote of things they did.

Angelina
Thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end. I hope you will like the chapters to come. You will find out soon what Max and Michael did. You will have to wait and see if Max and Michael tell Liz or not. You will also have to wit and see if Max and Michael will tell tell Maria and Liz what they do. Don't worry about Toney and Liz. You will have to wait and see what Max will tell Liz or not tell Liz.Right now Liz doesn't know who to trust and who will tell her the truth.

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 40.

Max and Michael looked at each other then looked at Liz and Maria.

"Guys did you un hurt anyone or anything to make someone want pay back?" Liz asked.

"We didn't know and don't remember," Max said.

"Yeah, right you know what you guys did. And this guy is going to make you pay," The Guy said.

Liz and Maria looked at each other then looked at the guy.

"Do you know anything about this guy that I guess hired you?" Maria asked.

"No all I know is that he wants me to call him mister," The guy said.

"What is your name? And what kind of business do you run?" Liz asked.

"My name is Spike. And it's none of your business what I do for a living," Spike said.

"Guy we should let him go. I think we got all we are going to get from him," Maria said.

Liz looked at Maria then looked at the guys.

"I agree with Maria. We need to tell Toney what we found out," Liz said.

Max and Michael had a weird look on their faces. But they understood.

"One more thing. Did you kill Eric?" Liz asked.

"No. But I know who did," Spike said.

"Why did they kill him? He was innocent in all of this," Liz said.

"I don't know. But Eric knew what Toney, Max and Michael were doing," Spike said.

"What do you mean what Toney, Max and Michael do? What do they do?" Liz and Maria asked.

"Wait you don't know what they do for a living?" Spike asked.

"What do you mean? What is he talking about Max, Michael?" Maria asked.

"Your girls really don't know," Spike said.

"No we really don't know what your talking about," Liz said.

"Oh this is good. This is really good," Spike said.

"Well someone just please tell us what Spike is talking about?" Maria asked.

"Do you want to tell them or should I tell them?" Spike asked.

"Someone just tell us," Liz said.

"Fine. I'll tell you. You know those pictures you find of Max, Toney and Michael hurt people," Spike said.

"Wait how did you know about that?" Liz asked.

"I was spying around. And I was watching you," Spike said.

"Why?" Liz said.

"I wanted to see what you knew," Spike said.

"And?" Liz asked.

"You don't know anything. Which I think is good," Spike said.

"Whatever. What do these guys do?" Maria asked.

"You sure you girls want to know?" Spike said.

"Yes. Now tell us," Maria said.

"Your boyfriend Toney is a mob boss. And your friends here are the people who take care if his problems," Spike said.

"What do you mean take care of Toney's problems?" Liz asked.

"I mean they kill or seriously hurt people," Spike said

"Oh god," Liz said.

"Your killers," Maria said.

"We can explain," Michael said.

"How the hell do you explain that your killers?" Liz asked.

"It's not like that I swear," Max said.

"I can't believe this," Liz said.

"Does Alice know what you guys do? Did Eric know? Maria asked.

"Yes Alice knows what we do. And Eric did know too," Max said.

"I I can't believe this. You guys I ......," Liz said.

"So you guys are killers?" Maria asked.

"Yes we wanted to tell you. But we thought that it might be better to tell you later,"Michael said.

"You guys are dumb. You should have told us sooner not now by this loser," Maria said.

"Liz? I'm .....," Max said.

"Your what Max? Sorry we found out this way or sorry we know about this?" Liz asked.

"I don't know," Max said.

"Oh, you don't know. Why couldn't you just tell us," Liz asked.

"We thought that if it was safer if you didn't know," Max said.

"That's a joke. You probably never would have told us," Liz said.

"This is nice and all. But I better go I need to find the guy and let him know what happened here," Spike said.

Spike kicked and punched Max and Michael in the stomach and face. Max and Michael fell the the floor. Liz and Maria watched as Spike walked to his car. Liz grabbed the gun from Maria and shot him in the leg. Liz and Maria ran up to the guy. Liz pointed the gun at Spike. Spike turned and looked at Liz.

"You won't dare," Spike said.

"Oh, yeah," Liz said.

"Yeah," Spike said.

Liz pulled the trigger and shot Spike in the leg again. Liz and Maria watched as Spike fell the the ground. Max and Michael ran up to Spike and grabbed him. Max and Michael didn't know what to think of Liz and Maria.

"You know we are not going to get the girls less mad at us," Michael said.

"Yeah I know lets hope they can forgive us," Max said.

"Yeah that is true," Michael said.

When Max and Michael walked up to Liz and Maria.

"Liz I'm sorry,"Max said.

"Stay away from me. I can't believe we had to find out from a stranger what you guys do," Liz said.

"Liz?" Max said.

"Max leave me alone. Don't come near me," Liz said as he walked towards the house.

Max turned and looked at Michael and Maria. Max watched as Maria raised her hand and slapped Michael hard across the face.

"You both stay out here. If you come near Liz or me we are going to call the police. You got it?" Maria asked.

"Yes. What about the meeting tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Well let you know. Have fun sleeping outside tonight," Maria said before walking towards the house.

Max and Michael watched as Maria walked in the house. Max and Michael both turned and looked at each other.

"Great. I guess we will have to sleep in the car," Max said.

"Yeah, But what do we do about Spike here," Michael asked

"Easy handcuff him to the sea. One of us will have to sit with him though," Max said.

"I'll do it. Hopefully. Everything will go good," Michael said.

"Ok. I can't believe this happened," Max said.

"Yeah just think how Toney is going to react when he finds out," Michael said.

"I don't want to think about it," Max said.

"Who is going to tell him?" Michael said.

"I might as well. Hopefully he won't be pissed,"Max said.

Max reached into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. Max dials Toney's number and waits for him to answer. While Max was waiting he watched Michael put Spike in the car and handcuff him to the seat. Max turned and looked up. When he looked up he saw Liz looking out the window.

"Hello?" Toney asked.

"Hey Toney this is Max. I got some news for you," Max said.

"What is it?" Toney said.

"There is a guy here and he told us he knows who the killer is and who he is after," Max said.

"Thats great news. Are you going to bring him to the meeting?" Toney asked.

"Yeah, There is more to the news though," Max said.

"What else is there?" Toney asked.

"The guy told Liz and Maria what we do," Max said.

"What? How did they take the news?" Toney asked.

"Me and Michael tried to talk to them. Maria slapped Michael. Liz told me that we need to stay away from her," Max said.

"Oh this is not good," Toney said.

"I know I thought you should know," Max said.

"Great this is going to be good. How mad are they?" Toney asked.

"We don't know as of yet. But they are mad. I think tomorrow we will find out how mad they are. So be ready for anything," Max said.

"Ok. I'll be ready for anything . What did you guys do with the Spike guy?" Toney asked.

"Michael hand cuff him to the seat and himself. I got the key with me. We're going to bring him with us to the meeting tomorrow,"Max said.

"That is good. I can't wait to find out what he knows," Toney said.

"I know. Hopefully he'll give us information about this guy," Max said.

"Since the girls don't want to see you where are you guys going to sleep?" Toney asked.

"We're sleeping in the car in front of their house just in case. Hopefully they will talk to us tomorrow. I better let you go so you can sleep," Max said.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know what went down. By," Toney said.

"By," Max said before closing his phone.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.