Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 176 Pg31 2/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 177
“Easy. Liz can I barrow baby Eric for a second,” Isabel asked with a smile on her face.

Liz handed baby Eric to Isabel. Isabel took the baby Eric and set him on Michael. Liz turned and put baby Nancy Amy on Max. As the babies set on the guy the babies climbed and hit them on the chest and face. Liz, Maria and Isabel watched as the babies went up to the guy's faces and started drooling on their faces. The girls watched as the guys started to move a little. Then when the guys opened their eyes they were face to face with a baby.

“What the hell?” Michael yelled

Baby Eric started to cry at Micheal's yelling. Liz walked up to Michael and took baby Eric off his chest. Liz turned and saw Max looking at Michael and then looked at Liz. Max turned and looked at Baby Nancy Amy and smiled.

“Wow this is a nice way to wake up sweetie. But you need to go to your mommy,” Max said as he held
Nancy Amy to him as he sat up.

When he sat up he saw the girls were standing in the living room looking at the guys.

“So how to dress shopping go?” Max asked

“We got our dresses, Shoes, Jewelry,” Liz said

“Yeah, we are going to get our hair and make up done the day of the wedding. So how did it go with you guys?” Maria asked

“We got our tuxes and the vests to match the dresses,” Michael said

“Good. All that is left are the flowers for the wedding. Are you girls ready to go and pick the flowers?” Maria asked

“Maria I need to get the babies home it is time for their naps,' Liz said

“Liz were meeting the flower person at Diane and Philips. Maybe they can help,” Maria said

Fine. But if I have to go so does Max, Alex and Michael,” Liz said

“What?” Max, Alex and Michael said

“Yeah the guys have to go with us,”Isabel said

“Lets go,” Maria said as she walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen.

Michael, Alex and Max looked at Liz and Isabel.

“Why do we have to go?” Michael asked

“Because if you don't go one of us is going to strangle Maria,” Isabel said

“OK. We'll go,” Michael said

“Why do you girls want to strangle Maria?” Alex asked

“Because she is being bossy. And when I mean bossy she is telling us how to wear our make up, How to fix our hair what time we need to be places. And to top it off she ordered us to be at her here at 6pm for the party,” Isabel said

“Oh wow,” Max said

“Yeah,' Isabel said

Right at that Moment Maria walked into the living room and looked at everyone.

“Come on lets go. We need to be at Philip and Diane's in 45 minutes. Now lets go,” Maria yelled

Liz and Isabel looked at each other then turned and looked at the guys. The guys now understood
why Liz and Isabel wanted to strangle Maria. Max, Alex and Michael nodded their heads in understanding. Liz, Max, Isabel, Alex and Michael all walked out of the living room and walked out the door. After they walked out the door Michael turned and looked the door. Michael then turned and walked to Max's car where everyone was waiting for him.

“Who is going in what car?” Michael asked

“Liz and I will go in my car since that is where the car seat are,” Max said

“OK. Isabel and I will got with Michael and Maria. What car are we going in?” Alex asked

“We will take our car,” Maria said

Everyone got into the car and drove off. A few minutes later they pulled up to Philip and Diane's place.
They all got out of their cars. As Max stood up he help Baby Eric while Liz held baby Nancy Amy. Everyone walked up to the house and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Philip. Philip stepped aside and let them come in the house. Max, Liz and the others walked into the house.

“What are you guys doing here?” Philip asked

“Philip is Diane here?” Maria asked

“Yes she in the living room why?,” Philip said

“I called the florist they will be here in a few minutes. So Diane and I can pick the flowers the church, reception, for all of us girls to hold and what the guys wear on their tuxes,” Maria said

“Oh. Diane is in the living room,' Philip said

Maria and the others walked into the living room and saw Diane sitting on the couch. Diane turned and saw Maria and the others walking into the living room. When Liz and Max walked into the living room they walked up to the play pin and gentle laid the babies down. After the babies were laid down Max and Liz turned and looked at Diane.

“What is going on?” Diane asked

“The florists are suppose to be here any time. We need to pick our flowers for the church, reception, for all of us girls to hold and what the guys wear on their tuxes,” Maria said

Right at that moment the door bell ringed. Philip walked out of the living room and walked to the door.
He opened the door and there were2 men standing there with albums, note books and some fake flowers.

“Hello. Can I help you?”Philip asked

“Yes hello we are looking for Diane Evans and Maria Deluca. We have an appointment with them,” the man said

“Come on in,' Philip said as he let the men in.

Philip and the 2 men walked into the house and walked into the living room where Maria, Diane and the others were waiting.

“Maria and Diane hi. My name is jack and this is my partner names Frock. We are here to work on the flowers,' Jack said

“Um great,” Diane said

“Max, Alex, Michael come on lets leave the girls alone,” Philip said

OK,” The guys said.

Max, Alex and Michael followed Philip out of the living room and went to Philips office. When they walked into Philips office Max turned and shut the door. After the door was shut Max turned and looked at Philip, Michael and Alex.

“What has been going on?' Philip asked

“I don't know,” Max said

“Don't ask us,” Michael and Alex said

“What is going on with Maria and this wedding?” Philip asked

“We don't know. All I know is the wedding is in a month and Maria has changed,” Michael said

“What do you mean?” Philip asked

“She is being bossy and controlling,” Michael said
As the men were talking Liz walked into the office and walked up to Michael and hit him over the head. Max, Philip and Alex just sat there looking at Liz.

“What the hell was that for?” Michael asked

“Maria is... Michael I love Maria like a sister and everything but I swear one more thing. And one of you are going to be very sorry,” Liz said

“What did she do now?” Michael asked

“Oh you ready for this. Diane said something about wanting all white roses. But then Maria cuts her off saying we would like white, Burgundy and pink roses. For everything in the wedding. It is suppose to you, Maria, Philip and Diane's wedding not just Maria's. Do something?” Liz said

“I'll see if I can get her to understand,” Michael said

“You better. Because this is so crazy,” Liz said

“I know,” Michael said

Isabel walked in carrying the babies. After she walked in she turned shut the door and locked it. After she locked the door she walked up to Liz and Max. Isabel handed them the babies. Liz and Max took the babies. Liz saw a look on Isabel's face and knew something was wrong.

“What did she do now?” Liz asked

“Oh your going to love this. Maria wants Baby Nancy to wear a flower headband for the wedding. And
Maria wants baby Eric to wear a flower in his jacket for the wedding. The babies are not even in the wedding but she wants then to match all of us so when we take pictures we all look good. Michael get out there and do something now?” Isabel said

“Isabel honey calm down everything will be fine,” Alex said

“Calm down. Calm down I'm never going to be calm till after this wedding. Liz she just decided that you, Max, Alex and I have to help decorate the reception. And we have to have everything set up for the wedding at the church and the reception. There will be no calming down,” Isabel said

“She decided all that while I was in here with the guys?” Liz asked

“Yes,” Isabel said

Liz walked up to Michael and hit him over the head a couple of times. Every time Liz hit Michael he just dunked his head.

“Michael do something? I don't know how much I can take. And this is only day one,” Liz said

“Oh this is not going to fun,” Alex said

“No it isn't fun,” Liz and Isabel said
“Calm down she can't be that bad,” Philip said

“Philip do you still have the video recorder in the living room?” Liz asked

“Yeah. How did you know I tape what goes in this house?” Philip said

“Philip Maria and I have been working for since 18. I know you still do that,” Liz said

“What do you know he did?”Max asked

“Trust me your father here is an expert on watching people. Turn it on and you will see how Maria is acting,” Liz said

“Fine,” Philip said

Philip turned on the TV and watched as Maria were ordering the florists around. Everyone watched as the florist took Diane and Maria's orders and walked out of the living room and house. Then they watched as Maria was on the phone with the church and reception hall. Philip and the guys could see Maria yelling and screaming at the phone. After a few minutes of watching Liz and Isabel turned and looked at Philip and the guys.

“You were saying?” Liz asked

“OK. We now understand why you are both getting mad,” Philip said

“Good. So now you guys can try and handle her or we will make you guy sorry,” Isabel said

“Don't worry we will help,” Philip said

“Good luck with that. Max can we leave now?”Liz asked

“Um sure. Liz what did you and Isabel mean good luck with that?” Max asked as he followed Liz out of the office.

Diane and Maria watched as Max and Liz picked up the baby bags and tuned to look at them.

“We got to go the babies need to get their nap,” Liz said

“I understand We will see you later,” Diane said

“OK,” Max said

Liz and Max walked out of the living and walked out the door. When they were outside Max turned and shut the door. After the door was shut Max and Liz walked out to the car. They both put the babies in their car seat and buckled them in. Max and Liz stood back up and got into the front seats of the car. After they got into the car Max starts the car and drove off. A few minutes later they were home. They both got out of the car and unbuckled the baby's car seats and grabbed the bags and walked into the house. Max and Liz walked into the living room and walked up to the play pin and gentle laid the babies down. After Liz and Max laid they babies down they were fast asleep. Max and Liz walked up to the and sat down. A few minutes later they were fast asleep
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 177 Pg32 2/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note
Hey Everyone
I just wanted to say thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyone will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7 {Carolyn}
Yes Maria is a bossy bride to be.
Chapter 178
As The weeks went by everyone was getting ready for the wedding. They already had the decorations and present for the people in the wedding. They had everything they needed. Maria was still being bossy. When Liz and Isabel couldn't take Maria's bossiness they would go outside and scream. Diane, Max, Philip, Michael and Alex would get worried because the girls would run out every 10 minutes to scream. No one knew what to do about Maria's bossiness and the girls running outside to scream.

It was the night of the bachelor/Bachelorette Party
In the evening
Max and Liz were in their rooms getting dresses the party. Liz decided to wear a black halter dress that showed off her midriff and ended at her mid thigh. She also decided to wear her knee high boots with the dress. After Liz was dresses she curled her hair and put on her make up and jewelry. After Liz was dressed she walked out of her room and down the hallway. Liz walked down the stairs and walked into the living room where Philip and Diane were playing with the babies. Philip and Diane turned and saw Liz.

“Wow Liz you look great,” Diane said

“Thanks. Did Max come down stairs yet?” Liz asked

“He went into the kitchen for something,” Philip said

“Oh OK. Diane, Philip thanks for baby sitting,” Liz said

“No problem. Besides we wanted to spend time with our grand kids anyway,” Philip and Diane said

I'm glad you do want to spend time with them,” Liz said.

As Liz, Philip and Diane were talking Max walked into the room and stopped when he saw how beautiful Liz was. Liz turned and saw Max staring at her. Liz smiled and walked up to Max. They stood face to face..

“Wow you look great,” Max said

“You look great too,” Liz said. As she saw Max was wearing Black jeans and tight black long sleeve shirt.

“Are you ready to go?” Max asked

“Yes. Lets say good bye to the babies before we leave,” Liz said

Max and Liz turned and walked up to the babies. They both leaned down and kissed Nancy Amy and then kissed Eric. After they kissed the kids they stood up and looked at Philip and Diane.

“Um we feed and burped the babies before you got here. They will probably take a nap here in a few. Their bed is at 8pm. For some reason they sleep all through the night,” Liz said

“Liz don't worry everything will fine. Have fun and please don't into trouble?” Philip asked
“I hope you told Maria that. Because you never know with her,” Liz said

“Yes I told her,” Philip said

“What did she say?”Liz said

“Philip you know me I won't do anything like that,” Philip said

“Philip keep your phone on. I'll let you know if anything bad goes down,” Liz said

“Thanks,” Philip said

“We better go. We will see you later hopefully,” Max said

Max and Liz grabbed their things and walked out the door. They walked to the car and got in. Max started to car and drove off. Few minutes later Max pulled up to Maria, Michael, Isabel and Alex place.
Max parked the car and turned off the car. Max and Liz both turned and looked at each other.

“I'm so glad we didn't do all of this,” Max said

“So am I. I wonder how Michael is handling it,” Liz said

“I don't know but I can't wait to find out. Liz who is the one not drinking tonight?” Max asked

“I don't know but we will probably find out when we get in there,” Liz said

“Come on lets go,” Max said

Max and Liz both got out of the car and walked to the house. When they got to the door the door opened and there stood Isabel and Alex.

“Finally your here. She wants to see what we are wearing before we go,” Isabel said

“I'm guessing she liked your outfit?” Liz asked

“No. She made me change. She picked this out fit out,” Isabel said

Max and Liz looked at saw Isabel was wearing a red halter dress that showed off her midriff and ended mid thigh. Isabel was wearing black strappy high heels.

“Come on,” Isabel said

Max and Liz walked into the house and walked into the living room where Michael and Maria were waiting. Michael and Maria tuned and looked at Max and Liz. Maria stood up and walked around Max and Liz. Then she stood face to face with them.

“I approve both of your looks,” Maria said

“Thanks. Um who is not going to be drinking tonight?” Max asked
“Easy I am,” Alex said

“Oh, Isabel are you drinking tonight?” Max asked

“I don't know yet,” Isabel said

“OK.” Max said

“Come everyone lets go,” Maria yelled

“This is going to be interesting,” Liz said

Max, Liz and other walked out of the living room and out the house. When they stood on the porch their was a limo. Max, Liz and others all looked at each other then looked at Michael and Maria.

“We thought this would be better in case we all got drunk,” Maria said

“How nice,” Liz said

“Lets get in,” Maria said.

Everyone got into the limo. After they got into the limo Maria and Michael turned to the driver.

“Where am I taking you?” Driver asked

“To club No Where. Do you know where that is?” Michael asked

“Sure,” Driver said

The driver started the limo and drove off. As the driver drove everyone started to have a shot glass of vodka and rum. By the time they got to club No Where everyone was a little drunk. Michael, Maria and the others got out of the limo and walked to the club's door. The door guard looks at Michael.

“Yeah Michael and guest should be on the paper,” Michael said

The door guard looks at his list and find Michael and guest on the list. The door guard looks at Michael and friends.

“Go ahead and go in,” Door guard said

Michael, Maria and others walked into the club packed it was. Michael lead the way to a VIP section. When they got there everyone sat down. Max and Liz sat close together and did all the couples. A waiter walked up to them and asked for their orders.

“I'll have a vodka twist,” Michael said

“I'll have a screw driver,” Max, Alex said

“I'll have sex on the beach,:” Maria said
“I'll have a shot tequila,” Liz and Isabel said.

“I'll be right back with your orders,” Waiter said

A few minutes later the waiter came back with their drinks. After he set the drinks on the table he walked away. Michael, Maria and the others all looked at each other.

“Here is to the last night of freedom,” Maria said

“Yeah,” Liz and the others said

After the drinks everyone ordered more drinks and more drinks. A couple of hours later everyone was drunk. Michael, Maria and friends all went to the dance floor and danced with each other. All the couples were dancing really close together. Max and Liz kissed and made out while they were dancing. Michael and Maria were making out hot and heavy and dancing. Alex and Isabel were just kissing and dancing. After dancing a couple of hours everyone went back to their seats and ordered more drinks. And went back to dancing. By the time everyone left the club it was 3am. Michael, Maria and everyone left the club and got into the limo. A few hours they were at Max and Liz's place. Liz got out of the limo ad walked into the house. When she walked into the house she saw Philip and Diane looking at her.

“Um how are the babies?” Liz asked

“They are in their cribs sleeping. How did the party go?”Philip asked

“It was crazy as always. Philip can you follow the limo and bring Max back here?” Liz asked

“Sure. Diane do you want to come with me or stay here til I get back?” Philip asked

“I'll stay here and sit with Liz while your gone,” Diane said

“OK, I'll be back in a few minutes then,” Philip said before walking out of the living room.

Liz sat down on the couch and looked at Diane.

“So are you ready for your wedding the day after tomorrow?” Liz asked

“Yes. How drunk are you?” Diane asked

“Very I think,” Liz said

“Here lay down,” Diane said

Liz laid her head on Diane's leg while Diane brushed Liz's hair away from her face.

“Diane I'm glad your here,” Liz said

“I'm glad I'm here too,” Diane said

A few minutes later Diane helped Liz upstairs to her room. When they walked into Liz's room Diane gentle laid Liz down. A few seconds later Liz was fast a sleep. When Diane walked into the living room Philip and Max walked into the house. Philip took Max to the couch and laid him down. After he laid Max down he turned and looked at Diane.

“How is Max?” Diane asked

“Max and the others are very drunk. I'm glad they took a limo. Who know what would have happen if they didn't,” Philip said

“That is true. I just put Liz to bed. What are we going to do about Max?” Diane asked

“I say leave him down here. He should be fine. Are you ready to go?” Philip asked

“Yeah. We better get all the rest we can because the wedding is the day after tomorrow. You know it will be crazy then,” Diane said

“That is true,” Philip said

Philip and Diane both walked out of the living room and walked out of the house. They walked up to Philips car and got in. After they got into the car they drove off. A few minutes later they were home. Philip and Diane got out of the car and walked into the house. When they walked into the house Diane and Philip went to their rooms. They were both asleep a few seconds later.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 178 Pg32 3/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Authors Note
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say Thank you for reading and for leaving feedback. I hope everyonewill keep reading til the end of the story. I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I hope everyone will like the chapters to come.

Keepsmiling 7{Carolyn}
Yes it is party time. You are going to be surprised at the next chapter.

L-J-L 76
Chapter 179
Wedding Day
Diane, Maria, Liz and Isabel were at Liz's house getting ready for the wedding while the guys were at Philips house getting ready for the wedding. Maria, Diane, Liz and Isabel got dress and then got their hair and make up on. After their makes up was on the came down stairs to get some pictures of them done. Maria and Diane stood in the center. Liz stood beside Diane as Isabel stood beside Maria. The
photograph guy took a couple of picture of the brides and girls holding their flowers and a couple with out the flowers. After the pictures were taken Maria, Diane, Liz and Isabel got their flowers and walked towards the door. They walked out the door and walked to the limo. They got in and the limo driver drove off.

Meanwhile at Philips
Philip, Michael, Max and Alex were trying to get the babies changed and ready for the wedding. Max dressed Baby Eric in a tux just like his. While Philip dress baby Nancy in a dress that was burgundy with lite pink roses all over it. After they got the babies dress they walked into the living room and took some picture. Photograph guy took pictures of Philip and Max holding the kids. Then he took a couple of pictures where Michael and Philip stood in the center. Max stood next to Philip hold baby Nancy Amy. While Alex stood next to Michael holding baby Eric. After that the guy took a picture of just the babies. Then he took a picture of Max holding both babies and smiling. After the picture were taken Philip, Michael, Max and Alex walked out of the house and got into Philips car and drove to the church.

When the girls got to the church they got out of the car and walked to the ladies waiting area. When the guys got to the church they walked up to the preacher and stood next to him. Toney and Mark walked up and took the babies from Max. They went and sat down. The wedding music started to play. Everyone in their seats stood up and turned towards the door.

Philip, Michael, Max and Alex saw Isabel walking down the ail wear a lite pink slip dress with a burgundy ribbon that was under her breast that went around. Isabel's hair was down and in curls. Isabel walked to the other side of the guys and stopped at the third step Then Liz walked down the ail wearing
a burgundy slip dress with a lite pink ribbon that was under her breast that went around. Liz's hair was down and in curls. Liz walked up to Isabel and stood next to her. Then Diane walked down the ail wearing a white off the shoulder lace and silk wedding dress. Diane had her curly hair up with a few strands around her face. Diane walked up to Liz and Isabel and stood in front of them. The Maria walked down the ail wearing a white strapless sun dress that went to the floor. Her hair was curly and up. Maria walked up to the girls and stood next to Diane.

“You may sit down. We are gathered her to witness theses 4 in holy matrimony. If anyone ejects speak now or forever hold your peace,” Preached said

No one said a word so the preached talked again.

“Do you Philip and Michael take Diane and Maria in holy matrimony. Do you promise to love, cherish and always be there for them in sickness and health for richer or poorer til death do you part?” Preached asked Philip and Michael

“I do,” said Philip and Michael as they place rings on Diane and Maria's hands

“Do you Diane and Maria take Philip and Michael in holy matrimony? Do you promise to love, cherish and always be there for them in sickness and Health and richer or poorer till death do you part?” Preacher asked

“I do,” Maria and Diane said as the put rings on Michael and Philip.

“You may now kiss your brides,” Preacher said

Michael and Maria leaned in and kissed as did Philip and Diane. Everyone was clapping and cheering.
As the brides and grooms pulled away everyone cheered louder.

“My I present Mr. And Mrs. Michael Evans and Mr. and Mrs. Philip Evans,” Preacher said

Diane and Philip walked up the ail first, Then Maria and Michael. After them Max and Liz walked up the ail then Alex and Isabel walked up the ail. Everyone followed the wedding party to the reception. When the wedding party walked in everyone was cheering. Max and Liz both smiled at each other. The
Brides and grooms danced to I Finally Found Someone by Barbra Streisand and Brain Adams. As the couple dance they looked at each other. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other. Then Max and Liz leaned in and kissed. After the kiss they looked at each other then turned and looked at Michael, Maria, Philip and Diane having their wedding dance. Alex held Isabel close to him as they watched Michael, Maria, Philip and Diane kissed. After dancing a couple of hours everyone met at the table for dinner. They all got their plates and started to eat dinner. After dinner they had the wedding cake. A couple of hours later it was time for someone to catch the brides flowers. Michael, Maria, Philip and Diane walked p to Liz, Max, Isabel and Alex. They all looked at each other.

“Liz you need to come and catch the flowers,” Maria said

“I can't,” Liz said

“Why not?” Maria asked

“Um Max?” Liz asked

“Liz can't catch the flowers because we're married,” Max said

“What? When?” everyone asked

“Liz and I got married a couple of months ago. We eloped to a place and got married,” Max said

“Why didn't you tell us?” Diane and Philip said

“We thought it was for the best,' Max said

“Didn't you think we would want to be there,” Maria said

“Liz and I did this for ourselves. We didn't want to go through all this craziness,” Max said

“So you 2 got married in secret. Did you have anyone to witness your wedding?” Maria asked

“Yeah they did. It was us,” Toney, Shelly and Mark said

“You guys were there? That was mean Liz,” Maria said

“No it wasn't we wanted to do something just for us. So we got married,” Liz said

“Yes it was. We wanted to be there for the wedding,” Maria yelled

“Whatever. Were married now and we are happy. So get over it Maria,” Max yelled

“But,” Maria said

“One more word Maria. Liz, the babies and I will leave,” Max said

“Please don't leave?” Diane asked

“Fine we will stay,” Max said

“So now you are really my daughter?” Diane asked

“I guess so,” Liz said

“I'm so happy for you,' Diane said

“Yeah, this is great your my sister now . I have 2 new sisters,” Isabel said

“Thanks,” Liz said

“So did you guy have a honeymoon?” Isabel asked

“Yeah, we went to Max's cabin for a night. Toney, Shelly and Mark babysit for us,” Liz said

“Wow Max you are romantic,” Alex said

“Thanks,” Max said

“Come on lets have some fun,” Alex said as he grabbed Liz and took her to the dance floor.

Alex and Liz started to dance to Bruno Mars just the way you are, then they dance to pink get the party started. Alex and Liz laughed as they danced. Max stood up and grabbed Isabel and took her to the dance floor and started to dance with her. Philip, Diane, Michael and Maria all walked out to the dance floor and started to dance. As they danced a slow song begin to play. The slow song that started to play was I don't want to miss a thing by aerosmith. Max grabbed Liz and held her close as they danced. Everyone was dancing and having fun.

As the reception was starting to end Michael,Maria, Philip, Diane, Max, Liz, Isabel, Alex all went to sit down at a table. As they sat down Toney, Shelly and Mark all walked up to them and sat down with them. Everyone looked at each other.

“So what now?” Michael asked

“You guys go on your honeymoon while Liz, Isabel, Alex, Toney, Shelly, Mark and I all go home,” Max said

“What are you going to do?” Michael asked

“Relax,” Max said

“So where are you going on your honeymoon?” Liz asked

“That is easy Maria and I are going to a honeymoon suit at a hotel I booked like a week ago,” Michael said.

“that is nice. What you Philip and Diane?” Liz asked

“We are going home and spend a week in bed. What you and Max going to do?” Philip asked

“We are going to go home and sleep while the babies sleep in their cribs,” Liz said

“What about you and Isabel?” Philip asked

“Going home and sleep for a while,” Alex said

“You know what I just realized something,” Isabel said

“What?” Liz asked

“We are one big happy family now,” Isabel said

“Yeah that is true,” Liz said

“Guys we need to leave for our honeymoon. It's already 11pm,” Michael said

“Oh yeah we better,” Philip said

Everyone stood and noticed that they were the only ones in the reception. Everyone hugged and kissed. Max and Liz took the babies from Toney and Mark.

“Toney can you gives us a ride home?” Max asked

“Sure,” Toney said

“Mark can you give Isabel and I a ride home?” Alex asked

“Sure,” Mark said

Everyone walked out of the reception and walked to their cars. They all got into their cars and drove off.
As Max, Liz, Isabel, Alex, Toney, Shelly and Mark went home Philip, Diane, Michael and Maria went to their honeymoons. Everyone lived happily Ever After.....

A month since the wedding

Maria and Michael found out Maria was pregnant with triplets. They think she got pregnant on their honeymoon. 8 month later they have 2 girls and a boy. Maria and Michael decided to name one girl Amy. The second girls name was Nancy and the boys name was Jim.

Diane and Philip are happily married. They love spending time with their 9 grand kids and their family. They still have family dinner night every Friday. Diane and Philip are very much in love.

Isabel and Alex found out Isabel was pregnant with triplets. They think she also pregnant the night of the wedding. 8 months later they have 2 boys and a girl. Isabel and Alex decided to name their first son Maxwell after Max. the second son was named Mike after Michael. And they name their daughter Elizabeth Maria after Liz and Maria. Isabel and Alex are very happy and is so much in love with each other.

Max and Liz are happily married. Max works for his father now and Liz stays home and take care of the babies. Max and Liz go out for dinner every Friday night. They get Diane and Philip to babysit. Max and Liz found out Liz was pregnant a week after the wedding. Max and Liz welcomed a daughter in to the world. They named their Daughter Bella Marie after Isabel and Maria.

Everyone is very happy and very much in love. They all lived happily ever after.......

The End