Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}The End 3/7

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Authors Note Pg 20 9/

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 157

"Mark told us Liz's body disappeared. So we figure she maybe alive. And we made and sent fliers everywhere woth her pictures on them. We are hoping to find out something soon," Max said

"You did what?" Toney asked

"We put fliers with Liz's picture all over town. We are hoping someone knows something," Max said

"Oh," Toney said

"Toney what is wrong. Your awfully quiet," Maria said

"Maria? What is going on?" Toney asked

"We have you on speaker phone. So that way all of us could talk to you," Maria said

"Ok," Toney said.

"So when do you get back?" Alex asked

"I'll be back the day after tomorrow. Why?"

"We thought you might want to help. Since you were close to Liz too," Isabel said

"Yeah that is true. How about I call you when I get back? We can do something then," Toney said

"That sounds like a plan," Michael said

"Guys I've got to go. I have some more forms to fill out and more more things to get done. I'll talk to you when I get back," Toney said before closing his cell phone.

Mark and the lady turned and looked at Toney. Toney looked at both of them.

"You're never going to believe this," Toney said

"What?" Mark said

"Max and the others put fliers all over town looking for Liz," Toney said

"What?" the lady and Mark asked at the same time.

"They think, since they can't find Liz's body anywhere, that she may be alive somewhere," Toney said

"What do we do now?" Mark asked

"We stick to the plan. Hopefully we will find out if grandpa is dead. If he is then everything goes back to normal," the lady said

"What was the plan again?" Toney asked

"The plan, is to stay here while Liz gets better, and while we are here we try and find out if grandpa is alive ir dead," the lady said

Right at that moment Marks's cell phone rang. Mark flipped his phone open and put it to his ear.

"Hello," Mark said

"Hey it's the coronor. I have the results from the explosion site and the body," The Coronor said

"What did you find out?" Mark asked.

"We found one body. It was an elderly man. He was in his 60's. We are doing dental work to find out who he is. I should know by tomorrow. Is that good for you?" the Coronor said.

"Yes, that is good," Mark said

"Cool. I'll let you know the results as soon as I get them," the Coronor said before hanging up.

Mark closed his cell phone and looked at the lady and Toney. He saw they were looking at him.

"That was the coronor and he told me that they found a body at the explosion. It was an elderly man. He is going to do dental recognition to find out if it was the grandfather," Mark said

"Good the sooner we find out the better," Toney said

"Remember we have to make sure no one knows what is going on. Toney you need to try get everyone to do something different," the lady said

"I can do that," Toney said

Mark and Toney walked out of Liz's room and went to find their rooms. They decided to sleep in the living room while the lady slept on a folded bed in Liz's room. The lady kept checking on Liz every hour to make sure she was ok.

Today was the day that Toney was supposed to leave and return home. Toney, the lady and Mark were all in Liz's room.

"Ok. I'm leaving today are you two going to be able to handle Liz?"Toney asked

"Yes. You need to try and keep Max and the others busy. Hopefully Liz will soon be." And we all can go home the lady said.

"I can do that," Toney said

Good," the lady said

"Diane? Diane?" Liz said

The lady walked up to the bed and checked on Liz.

"I'm here sweetie. What do you need?" Diane asked

"I'm so thirsty . Please something to drink?" Liz asked

"Sure honey," Diane said

Diane reached for the cup next to the bed and brought it to Liz. She helped Liz raise up and watched her drink. After Liz took a drink she laid back down. Diane turned and looked at Mark and Toney. She saw that they were looking at her.

"Is Liz going to be ok?" Toney asked

"Yes. Her fever broke last night.. Hopefully all she needs now is some sleep," Diane said

"So your name is Diane?" Mark asked

"Yes. My name is Diane," she said

"It's nice to finally know your name," Mark said

"Will you call me and let me know how Liz is doing?" Toney asked

"Of course I will call you and Mark. You are both Liz's friends," Diane said

"Thanks. I'd better go," Toney said before walking out of the room

Diane turned and looked at Mark.

"You know, you and Toney can't say a word about me being here... right?" Diane asked

"Yeah, I know. Why can't we tell them?" Mark asked

"Because I'm supposed to be dead," Diane said.

"Oh, I didn't know that," Mark said

"Now you do ," Diane said.

Diane and Mark turned and looked out the window. They watched as Toney got in his car and drove off. After Toney was gone Mark went to his room while Diane stayed with Liz.

Meanwhile In Toney's car:

Toney was thinking about Liz and how sick she was then his cell phone started to ring. He flipped it open and put it to his ear.

"Hello," Toney said

"Hey Toney are you on your way home?" Isabel asked

"Yeah, what is going on?" Toney asked

"We are all meeting at Philips house. Can you make it?" Michael asked

"Yeah, I can be there," Toney said

"Good. I guess we'll see you in a few," Max said

"Yeah, sure," Toney said before closing his cell phone.

Toney made a U turn and drove to Philip's house. As he was driving he was trying to figure out what Philip and the others wanted to talk to him about. It only took a few minutes to get there and Maria opened the door for him.

"Come on in," Maria said

Maria and Toney walked into the office where he saw Max standing next to the window. Isabel, Alex,Maria and Michael were sitting on the couch and Philip was sitting behind his desk.

"What is going on?" Toney asked

"Did you know Liz was alive?" Maria asked

"Huh?" Toney asked

"Did you know Liz was a live while you faked her death?" Isabel asked

"Yes," Toney said

"Did you know where she was while she was faking her death?Alex asked

"No I didn't know where Liz was. I don't think anyone knew," Toney said

"Did you know Liz was back in town?" Isabel asked

"Yeah. But that is all I knew. Why are you asking me so many questions?" Toney asked

"Because we wanted to know who knew about Liz faking her death," Maria asked

"Well now you know who does and who doesn't know," Toney said

"Right now we need to worry about finding Liz. No one can find her. It's like she disappeared," Philip said

"How can Liz just disappear?" Toney asked

"We don't know. We are hoping we can find her," Philip said

"Do you think......?" Toney asked

"Don't know," Philip said.

Michael looked at his clock and notice it was 10:00pm. He looked at everyone else.

"Guys we need to go it's late. We need to start searching for Liz tomorrow," Michael said

Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all walked out the door. As Max was about to walk away Toney walked up to Max. They both looked at eachother.

"Max what is going on with you? Why are you so quiet?" Toney asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 157 Pg 20 9/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart Chapter 158

"Toney I'm really worried about Liz. She has got to be somewhere. I'm not going to rest til I find her," Max said

"Max you and the others know you will find her," Toney said

"I hope you're right. I'd better go. See you later," Max said before walking out of the office

After everyone was gone Toney and Philip turned and looked at each other.

"So you'er going to start searching for Liz? Are you going to help or not?" Toney asked

"Of course we are going to start searching for Liz. I'm going to be helping. I'm worried about Liz right now," Philip said

"Yeah everyone is worried too," Toney said

" I know. Are you going to help us look for Liz?" Philip asked

"Yeah I'll help. I'd better go I'm going to need to rest," Toney said

"Ok, see you later," Philip said

Toney walked out of the office and straight out of the house. He got into his car and drove home. A few minutes laterhe was home. He entered, locked the door behind him, set the alarm and went to his bedroom and crawled in bed.

At Michael and the rest of the friends house found everyone in their beds fast asleep.

As the days passed Max, Philip and all of their friends looked everywhere they could think of as to where Liz could be. They checked every hospital, shelter, street and bar they could find. They didn't find Liz at all.The more they searched the more worried they became.

At Liz's house:

Liz's fever broke and she sat up and then tried to walk around. Diane helped Liz and soon Liz was starting to act like her self again. Diane and Liz would talk and laugh and Diane was so relieved that Liz was feeling better.

One Night at Liz's house as Liz and Diane were sitting on the bed talking Liz asked,

"Diane how long have I been in bed ?"

"Liz sweetie you have been in bed for almost a month,"

Liz was shocked.

"Why are you asking?" Diane asked

"Did they find grandpa's body yet?" Liz asked

"I don't know. I'll call Mark and find out," Diane said

Diane pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and dialed Mark's number. The phone rang 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello," Mark said

"Mark, the elderly Man, did you find out who it was?" Diane asked

"Just a minute and let me check," Mark said

What Diane and Liz didn't know was Max, Philip and all of their friends were in Mark's office with him. A few minutes later Mark picked up the phone. He was holding the file in his hands, he flipped it open and looked at the paper.

"I got the results right here. Yes it was Liz's grandfather. It seems the glass sliced and diced the body along with the rest of the building," Mark said

"Ok. Do you think it is safe for Liz and I to come out of hidding?" Diane asked

"Yes," Mark said, quickly and quietly...

"What is wrong?" Diane asked

"Oh my friends Max, Philip, Isabel, Alex, Maria and Michael are all here to visit," Mark said

"Can you come to Liz's house later?" Diane asked

"Yeah. I'll be there after work. Talk to you then," Mark said before hanging up the Phone.

Diane closed her cell phone and turned and looked at Liz. When she turned to Liz she was looking at her.

"What is wrong?" Liz asked

"Max, Philip and the others are in Mark's office," Diane said

"What are they doing there?' Liz asked

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for Mark to get here to find out," Diane said

"Ok," Liz said

"Get some sleep sweetie," Diane said

"MMMM,"Liz said as she fell back to sleep.

Diane brushed Liz's hair off her face and watched as Liz slept.

In Mark's Office:

After Mark hung up the phone he looked at Max, Philip and the others.

"Who was that on the phone?" Maria asked

"Oh just a friend of mine. So what is going on?" Mark asked

"We wanted to know if that man that died in the explosion was Liz's grandpa?" Max asked

"Yes it was. He is dead," Mark said

"Good. That rat needs to be dead," Maria said.

"Ok. What is with the hate Maria?" Mark asked

"Lets just say that he was a major asshole. And leave it at that," Maria said

"Um ok," Mark said

"So what did you do with his remains?" Philip asked

"Well I threw what was left of him in the city dump. Was that wrong?" Mark asked

"No. That was good enough for him," Maria said.

"So Mark what is left of the case?" Isabel asked

"I don't know. I'm waiting to find out. I'm hoping this case is closed," Mark said

"We all hope this case is closed," Philip said.

Right at that moment Mark's phone rang again. Mark reached across the desk and picked it up.

"Hello," Mark said

Mark looked at Max, Philip and others. They looked at him. After talking for an hour Mark hangs up the phone and looks at Philip, Max and friends.

"Well what is going on?" Max asked

"I just heard form the boss. As of right now this case is closed," Mark said

"So what does that mean?"Maria asked

"It means that the case is closed. I don't have to work on this case ever again," Mark said

That is a good thing right?" Maria asked

"Yes. It's a good thing," Mark said

"So what are you going to do now?" Isabel asked

"I'm going to relax," Mark said

"Good. I think you do need to take a break," Philip said

"So now that you don't have to work on this case does that mean you can help us find Liz?" Max asked

"I guess. As of right now I get a break til they throw another case at me,." Mark said

"Gee, that is, I don't know," Maria said

"I know. But I'd rather keep busy," Mark said

"So are you going to help us find Liz?' Michael asked

"Yeah I'll help," Mark said

"Good. I think we should make some more calls to the hospitals and some other places again to see if Liz has shown up," Alex said

"I hope we find Liz. I miss her," Isabel said

"We all miss Liz Isabel," Max said

"Lets just hope we can find her," Philip said

"When are we going to do this?" Mark asked

"Now," Philip said

"Then lets start. I'll meet all of you at Philips house. I have to go and check on something first," Mark said

Mark watched as Philip, Max and the others walked out of the office. Mark stood up and walked to the door. As he locked the door Mark dialed a number. The phone rang 3 times before someone picked up the phone.

"Hello," Diane said

"Hey it's me. How is Liz doing?" Mark asked

"She is doing great. Liz will be completely recoverd soon. What is going on?" Daine asked

"Philip, Max and the others want to put fliers out everywhere and check places for Liz," Mark said

"Are you going to help them?" Diane asked

"I don't know. Do you think it is a good idea?" Mark asked

"Yeah. It will be fine. We just need to keep them away from Liz's house. They can't know that we are here," Diane said

"Ok. I understand. I'd better go, I told them I would meet them at Philip's house," Mark said

"Ok. You be careful," Diane said

"You know I will. Do you want me to stop by afterwards?" Mark asked

"No. We will see you tomorrow," Diane said

"Ok. See you tomorrow," Mark said

See you tomorrow," Diane said beore she closed her cell phone.

Mark closed his cell phone and stood up. He put his things in his pocket and walked to the door, walked out and locked up after himself. He went to Philip's and was admitted and and went directly to Philip's office where the others were waiting for him. They all turned as one and looked at him...

"What?" Mark asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter158 Pg20 9/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 159

"We made fliers. All we are trying to do is decide where to start," Philip said

"I think there are 6 hospitals and other places," Mark said

"Ok. Well this is going to be interesting," Philip said

"But I think we can do this," Mark said

"Yeah, I agree with Mark," Max and Michael said

"Ok. Lets start, first we are going have groups of 2 and and drop the fliers at the hospitals and these other places we have listed. If we find anything we will call each other," Philip said

"Ok. Agreed," they all answered in unison.

"Ok. Choose a list, that is where you'll be checking," Philip said

Everyone chose their papers, paired up and started to leave. Mark and Max got paired up with each other and neither of them knew what to think of the other. Max and Mark walked out of the house and heded toward Marks car where they got in and Mark drove off.

"So we need to check at a hospital, that should be interesting," Max said

"Yeah, I guess," Mark said

"So have you talked to Liz lately?" Max asked

"Max the last time I saw Liz was before she vanished," Mark said

"Are you trying to hit on Liz?' Max asked

"No I told you Liz and I are just friends," Mark said

"Good to know," Max said

"What about you and Liz?" Mark asked

"What about Liz and me?" Max asked

"What were you and Liz? I mean I see you both hanging out and having fun," Mark said

"Liz and I are friends. We like to hang out and have fun together," Max said

"Well sometimes it just seems you and Liz were more than just friends," Mark said

"That is none of your business what Liz and I were," Max said

"I was just saying it seems like you both were more than friends," Mark said

"I don't want to talk about it," Max said

"Fine, whatever," Mark said

"Yeah, whatever," Max said

"Max what is your problem with when I say you and Liz were probably more than friends?" Mark asked

"It is none of your buisness what Liz and I were. Why are you asking questions about Liz and me?," Max asked

"Because I was wondering what was going on with the two of you," Mark said

"Well like I said it is none of your business what was going on between Liz and me," Max said.

"Max you need to understand Liz is like a sister to me. And I want to see her happy," Mark said

"I can understand. And I think that is nice of you," Max said

"Question, if we do find Liz. What are you going to do when you see her?" Mark asked

"I don't know. I guess I'll have to wait til I see her," Max said

"Ok," Mark said

"Mark pulled up to the hospital and the two of them got out of the car and walked into the hospital together. When they walked in to the hospital they walked up to the nurses station first and waited until a nurse walked up and stood in front of them.

"May I help you?" the Nurse asked

"Yes we would like to know if you've admitted a person who looks like her," Mark said as he handed the nurse a picture of Liz.

The Nurse took the picture and looked at it. A few seconds later the nurse looked up at Max and Mark.

"No one that looks like her has been in this hospital sir," the Nurse said

"Are you sure ma'am?" Max asked

"Yes, I am sir," the Nurse said

Max and Mark looked at each other then turned and walked out of the hospital. They both got into Mark's car and Mark drove off.

While they were driving Max's cell phone started to ring, he reached into his pocket and pulled ir out and put it to his ear.

"Hey! Did you find anything?" Michael asked

"No. What about you?" Max asked

"No nothing. Have you called Philip to see if he found out anything?" Michael asked

"No. I'll call him after this. I'll call you back and let you know what is going on," Max said

"Ok. bye," Michael said

"Yeah, later," Max said

Max ended his call with Michael then dialed Philip's cell phone number. The phone rang 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello. This is Philip,"

"Philip have you found anything?' Max asked

"No. What about you?"

"Nothing. What do we do now?" Max asked

"Lets all meet at my house in an hour. You tell Michael and I'll tell Isabel," Philip said

"Fine. See you in a few," Max said

Max pulled the phone away from him and dialed Michael's number. Michael picked up on the first ring.

"Yeah, Max what is the deal?"

"Philip wants us to meet him at his house in an hour," Max said

"Ok. We'll be there. Who is going to tell Isabel?" Michael asked

"Philip said he would tell her," Max said

"Ok. See you there," Michael said

"Yeah," Max said

An Hour Later everyone was at Philip's house and they were all sitting down in the office.

"So everyone checked everywhere?" Philip asked

"Yes. We don't kow where eles to look," Max said

"I don't either. I guess all we can do is wait and hope someone will call and let us know," Philip said

"What? We just go home and do nothing?" Maria asked

"There is nothing we can do," Philip said

"There has to be something," Isabel said

"Sorry there is nothing we can do. We need to go home and sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better," Philip said.

Everyone stood up and walked out the door. Maria turned and looked at Philip.

"I hope your right Philip," Maria said before walking out.

Max and the others walked to their cars got in and drove home while Mark drove to Liz's house.

When Mark got to Liz's house he walked in and went up the stairs to Liz's room, Liz sitting up.

A Month went by and during that month Max, Philip and their friends kept looking for Liz.

No one knew if Liz was alive or dead. They were all nervous and worried, but they would not rest until they found Liz, dead or alive. What they didn't know was that Liz was sitting in her house trying to think of a way to be with her family and friends and to tell Max she was pregnant.

One Night At Philips House Max, Michael and their friends were all having dinner but no one said a word to each other. A while later the door bell rang and in walked Toney and Mark. They sat down and looked at everyone.

"Sorry we had something to take care of," Toney said

"That's ok. Any word?" Philip asked

"No. But don't worry I'm still hopeful," Mark said

"That is good, join us," Philip said

Toney and Mark sat down and started to eat their dinner and after they had eaten they all walked into the living room to sit down. A few minutes after everyone was seated the door bell rang again. Philip, Max and others looked at each other, then Philip stood up and walked to hallway leading to the door...the rest followed. When they got to the hallway everyone saw 2 women standing at the door wearing hooded capes.

"Who are you?" Philip asked.

"Gee is that the way you say hello to people," Liz said

"What?" Philip asked

Liz raised her hand and took the hood off her cape. She looked at Philip and everyone else.

"Hey. I heard you were looking for me," Liz said

Maria, Isabel fainted into Michael and Alex's arms. The guys were shocked to see Liz and a lady standing in front of them.

"What?," Liz asked

"Liz?' Alex asked

"Yeah, it's me Alex. Um can you please wake the girls up Alex style?" Liz asked

"Ok," Alex asked

Everyone watched as Alex kissed Isabel awake. A few seconds later Isabel was standing next to Alex. Michael kissed Maria awake. A few seconds later Maria was standing next to Michael.

"Um who is the woman standing next to you?" Michael asked

"It is a friend," Liz said

"What does that mean?" Max asked

"Maria, Alex it's time," Liz said

Alex and Maria walked over to Liz and stood next to her.

"Philip, remember how you said you wish your wife was here with us for you and the kids?" Liz asked

"Yeah, what about it?" Philip asked

"Um we did something and as a result my father came after us for it," Liz said

"What did you do?" Philip asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 159 Pg21 10/1

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 160

"Remember that time Maria and I diappeared for awhile. We didn't tell you where we went," Liz said

"Yeah," Philip said

"What Liz is trying to tell you is we have a huge surprise for you," Maria said

"I know that. What I want to know is who is she?" Philip asked

"Show them," Liz and Maria said

Liz, Alex and Maria took a step to the side and looked at Philip and the others. The lady took of the hood of her cape and looked up at Philip and the others. Philip, Max, Isabel and Michael were surprised and shocked to see Diane Evans standing infront of them.

"Hello," Diane said.

"What? How? Your supposed to be dead," Philip said

"Liz, Alex and Maria saved me. Liz's father was going to kill me. Liz, Alex and Maria saved me. After they saved me we all decided it would be better if I hid. And I did til I heard about Liz's grandfather wanting to see her," Diane said

"Where were you when you disappeared?" Philip asked Liz

"After I left here to meet grandpa I called Mark, Diane and Toney. I told them my plan. They wanted to help even though I wanted them to stay out of it,"

"Yeah and you saw how well that went," Mark said

"Shut up Mark. While I meet with grandpa. Before everything went black I grabbed this. Here Philip," Liz said has she handed Philip the bag.

Philip took the bag and looked at Liz. Philip opened the bag and saw books containing lists of names.

Philip looked at Liz, Alex, Diane and Maria.

"What is this?" Philip asked

"It is all the names of those who worked for grandpa and Mr. Parker. And a list of who Mr. Parker and grandpa killed. Also the jobs they did," Alex said

"I can't believe you got all of this," Mark said

"Yeah I know. But Philip will get to deccide what will happen to the people on the list," Liz said

"So where have you been since you disappeared?"Michael asked

"After the diner exploded I was out of it. I didn't know where I was. " Liz said

"Did anyone know where Liz was?" Max asked

"I found Liz passed out in the water. I carried her to the shore and did some CPR on her. After that we took her to her house where Diane was waiting. We took care of her until she could take care of herself," Mark said

Max looked at Liz and noticed for the first time that Liz looked like she'd gained weight.

"Liz what is going on?" Max asked

"Um," Liz said

"Liz?" Max asked

"Can we talk alone for a minute?" Liz asked

"Sure," Max said

Max and Liz walked down the hallway to the office. They turned and looked at each other.

"What do you need to tell me?" Max asked

"Remember the last time we .. . . You know," Liz said

"Yeah, what about it?" Max asked

"Max I'm ... I'm pregnant with your children," Liz said

"Wait. Did you just say we were pregnant with my kids? I .... I think I need to sit down," Max said

Max walked over to a chair and sat down, he missed the chair and fell to the floor. Michael and Toney walked into the office and helped Max stand up, Max and Liz looked at each other.

"Were you ever going yo tell me?' Max asked angerly

"Yes I was going to tell you," Liz said

"When? When were you going to tell me?" Max asked angerly

"When I found out," Liz said

What Max and Liz didn't know was that Philip and their friends stood in the doorway watching and listening to them.

"Who has been taking care of you through this pregnancy?" Isabel asked

"Diane has been with me since the begining," Liz said

"What did you mean kids?" Alex asked

"I'm having twins. A boy and a girl," Liz said

"When are you due?" Maria asked

"Any day now," Liz said

"What are you going to do?" Max asked

"I don't know.I guess I will have to wait and see," Liz said

"Are you going to keep them?" Max asked

"Yes, I'm keeping them," Liz said

"Oh," Max said through clenched teeth, he felt like he'd just been belly punched.

Philip and Diane could feel the tension between Max and Liz. They decided they needed to change the subject.

"So where have you been Diane?" Philip asked

"Around. But since Liz disappeared for here I have been taking care of her and the babies," Diane said

"Have you got the babies's room set up?" Maria asked

"Yes. They set it up before I went to see grandpa," Liz said

Everyone looked at each other and didn't know what to say. Liz was getting a little upset and tired of everything. Max was mad she faked her death and didn't tell anyone she was pregnant. Max couldn't stand not knowing what was going on.

"Why the hell did you fake your death?" Max asked

"Max, I was trying to help your dad find Mr. Parker's men. I didn't know if they would show up or not," Liz said

"Oh they showed up at your funeral. Philip here took care of them," Michael said.

"That is good to know," Liz said

"Why the hell didn't you tell us the plan? We could have helped," Max said

"Because ok. And the only way you would probably have helped was to get hurt. And I didn't want that for any of you," Liz said

"So you made the decion for us," Max said.

"Yeah, I guess I did," Liz said

"That is a bitchy thing to do Liz," Max said

"Well I guess I learned from an asshole like you," Liz said

"God your a major bitch," Max said

"And your a major asshole," Liz said

"Um guys can you calm down. You know this can't be good for the babies," Alex and Maria said at thre same time.

"He started it," Liz said

"Oh now your acting like a child," Max said

"Oh shut the fuck up Max," Liz said

"No. You stop acting llike a child," Max said

"I'll stop acting like a child when hell freezes over. And in case you didn't realise it I'm pregnant asshole," Liz yelled

"We know your pregnant, a blind man would know you're pregnant." Max said raising his voice.

"God. I thought you would change and not be a major asshole," Liz said

Well baby this is me. I'm never going to change so get use to it doll,"Max said

"Well it's too bad for everyone that has to put up with you," Liz said

Michael, Philip, Diane and their friends watched as Max and Liz argued back and forth for an hour. No one knew what to do to calm them down.

"That's it. I'm leaving. I so don't want to deal with a bitch like you," Max said

"Stay, I'm leaving. I don't want to deal with an asshole like you," Liz said

Liz walked out of the office and left the house and walked home. When she got home and unlocked the door she walked into the house and saw a guy waiting for her.

"Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in my house?" Liz asked

"My name is Peterson. I was told to give this to you when I found you," Peterson said.

"What is it?" Liz asked

"Here,"Peterson said as he handed Liz an envelope.

Liz took the envelope and watched as Peterson walked out of the house. After the guy was gone Liz opened the envelope and saw it was paper work. She sat down and started to look through the papers. She was shocked! She grabbed the papers and took them upstairs to her room and started to read. Liz found her mom's journal. By the time Liz went through her mom's journal it was 2 a m. Liz set the book down and laid down on her bed... a few secondslater she was fast asleep.

Meanwhile at Max's:

Max was sitting on his bed thinking about everythihng that had happened. He was thinking about Liz and the babies, he didn't know what to do but he knew he needed to be there for them. But he didn't know how. Max finally fell asleep at 6 a. m.

In the afternoon:

Liz was sitting on the bed finishing the last pages of her mom's journal where she found a couple of things that were shocking. Liz reached over and grabbed her cell phone. She flipped it open and dialed Philip's number. he answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hello. This is Philip,"

"Philip it's Liz. I need you to get the others to your house now," Liz said

"Liz what is going on?" Philip asked

"I've got something big to tell all of you. Make sure Diane is there too," Liz said

"Ok. I'll tell the others. See you in a few," Philip said.

"Yeah," Liz said

Liz closed her cell phone and got dressed. After she was dressed she went down stairs and grabbed her purse and opened the door and walked out. She got into her car and drove to Philip's house. When she got to Philips house Max was already there. Max and Liz looked at each other and then Liz walked into the house. She was about to walk away when Max grabbed her arms and turned her to face him.

"We need to talk," Max said

"What do we need to talk about?" Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC, AU, Mature}Chapter 160 Pg22 10/2

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 161

Liz turned and walked away; Max followed Liz down the hallway to the office where they found everyone waiting for her.

"Liz what is this all about?" Philip asked

Liz turned and looked at Mark who was standing against the wall.

"Mark you're a good liar. I know the truth," Liz said

"What are you talking about?' Mark asked

"Remember when Maria and I asked why you were following us when we were in high school and college? What I want to know is why you never told us the truth?" Liz asked

"Because I was told not to tell you," Mark said

"I don't care, you should have told us. Not lied to us ," Liz said

"Liz what are you talking about?" Maria asked

"Maria, remember those times in high school and college Mark was everywhere we were?" Liz asked

"Yeah, what about it?" Maria asked

"Do you want to tell her Mark, or should I tell her?' Liz asked

"Someone just tell me," Maria said

"Fine. Our moms hired Mark here to protect us. To follow and protect us no matter where we went," Liz said

"What? Is that true Mark?" Maria asked

"Yes, that is what your moms asked of me," Mark said

"Did anyone know about you protecting us?" Maria asked

"No. No one was suppose to know. How did you find out?" Mark asked

"This," Liz said as she held a book and paper in her hand.

"Oh God. who?" Mark asked

"Oh a Mr. Petterson gave it to me yesterday," Liz said

"That can't be your moms; she wanted the book buried with them," Mark said

"Well I guess the books didn't get buried. Now what I want to know is why did you lie to us?" Liz asked

"You're mom thought it would be best to be your friends while I was protecting you," Mark said

"So you and our moms planned on how we met?" Maria asked

As Maria asked the question Liz felt a sharp pain then she felt wetness. She grabbed the hand of the person next to her: Max.

As Liz grabbed Max's hand he turned and looked at Liz and saw she was making a weird face.

"Liz what's wrong?" Max asked

"Leave me alone," Liz said as she groaned.

Liz looked at Mark.

"Yes that was the plan," Mark said

"Were you ever going to tell us?" Liz asked

"Of course I was going to tell you," Mark said

"When?" Maria asked

"I don't know. But I swear I was going to tell you," Mark said

"Yeah right," Liz said as she tried not to scream.

Max began to worry as Liz squezed his hand tighter and tighter.

"Liz can you let go of my hand now. I can't feel it," Max said

"Um, No way," Liz said

"Liz what is wrong?" Philip asked as he walked toward Liz.

"Philip my my water broke. I'm I'm in labor," Liz said

"What?" Everyone shouted at once.

"I'm in labor you asshole," Liz yelled at Max

"Liz calm down everything will be fine," Isabel said

"I am trying to be calm here," Liz said

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital," Mark said

"Oh, shut the fuck up Mark," Liz yelled.

"Oh ok," Mark said, knowing it was time to do something and fast.

"Well someone do something," Maria said

"Here let me try and lay her down," Mark said

Mark went to Liz and stood in front of her and Liz, she punched his nose and split his lip. Then she grabbed Mark between the legs and twisted his man hood. Mark screamed as Liz twisted and everyone was shocked. They had never seen Liz act this way before.

"Someone please get her to let go?" Mark yelled

"No. One of you men is going to be in as much pain as I am," Liz said as she gritted her teeth.

"Oh God! Why me?" Mark asked

"Because you were standing in front of me you asshole," Liz screamed

"Liz, we need to get you to the hospital," Max said

"This is all your fault you asshole. You are never going to come near me or see me after this," Liz screamed at Max.

Max picked Liz up and carried her out of the room and Mark hobbled after them. They all walked out of the room following Max and Liz. Max carried Liz to his car.

Alex ran up to the car door and opened it for Max to lay Liz in the front seat while Mark laid on the floor in the back. Max shut the car door and turned and looked at Philip and the others.

"Meet us at the hospital," Max said

As Max went to the drivers side door to open it everyone heard....

"Stop your fucking whining Mark and be a damn Man,"

Everyone was surprised to hear Liz say that.

"Good Luck,"Alex and Michael said

"Gee thanks," Max said before he got into the car.

Max got into the car and drove off and he was driving to the hospital Liz yelled at Mark and Max between every pain.

Mark just whined and Max just drove. When Max pulled up to the hospital emergency room he saw two male nurses standing outside. Max opened the door and stood at the side of the car.

"Hey you two please come here I have a woman in labor? She had hold of a guy by his manhood in a very tight hold. Please help?" Max asked

The two male nurses grabbed two wheel chairs and rushed to the car. When they got to the car Max opened the door and with the help of Max the 3 male nurses got Liz and Mark out of the car and into the wheel chairs. They took them into the hospital, and when they walked in they went to the nurse's station . The nurse turned and looked at Liz then Mark.

"Can I .......," Nurse asked

"Oh!" Liz yelled and groaned, "I'm in labor, I need a doctor and I need one now," Liz yelled

The Nurse looked at Liz with wide eyes.

"Yes ma'am," The Nurse said

"No listen to me. If you don't get me a doctor right now. We're all going to be sorry really soon."

The nurse nodded her head yes.

A few minutes later Philip and the others walked into the hospital.

They all noticed Max had a shocked look on his face. They walked up to Max and tapped him on the shoulder Max turned and looked at Philip and the others.

"Max what is wrong?" Philip asked

"Liz just threatened to put a nurse in the hospital," Max said

"Oh," Diane said

"How is Mark doing?" Alex asked

"He is passed out from the pain. We are waiting for the doctor," Max said

"How long ago did the nurse leave?" Isabel asked

"The damn nurse has been gone for 5 minutes. Where is that damned bitch," Liz yelled

"See what I mean," Max said

Philip, Diane and the others all nodded their heads yes. A couple of minutes later a nurse and a doctor walked over to Max, Liz and Mark.

"Hello. My name is doctor Brain. I'll be your doctor," Doctor said.

The doctor and the nurse took Max, Liz and Mark to the delivery room. When they walked in the doctor did a check and found Liz was ready to deliver the babies. The doctor came out from under the sheet and looked at Liz.

"Are you ready to push these babies out?' Doctor asked

"Hell yes," Liz yelled as she felt another pain.

"Ok, let me put on my scrubs real quick Miss Parker," Doctor said

Max and Mark stood next to Liz. A few seconds later the doctor came back into the room. He got the insturments he needed to delliver the babies and went under the sheet.

"Push Miss Parker," Doctor said.

Two nurses came into the room to assist while she was having the babies. Liz used her free hand and grabbed Max by the shirt and pulled him to her. Max looked at her.

"This is all your damn fault. You are never going to touch me again," Liz said

"Liz calm down," Max said

"Calm down. That is never going to happen," Liz yelled

"We need you to push Liz...for the first baby, come on," Doctor said.

Liz pushed a couple more times. Then she took a break. Max grabbed a cloth and wiped Liz's forhead. After that Liz pushed again. An hour later Liz welcomed her son into the world then a few minutes later Liz welcomed her daughter into the world. Two nurses took the babies and cleaned them up and after the babies were cleaned the nurses brought the babies to Liz. Liz turned and saw Mark on the floor passed out. Then she saw Max standing by the door looking at her.

"Hey," Max said

"Hey,' Liz said
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter161 Pg22 11/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 162

As Max walked up to the bed Max and Liz looked at each other.

"So were you going to tell me about the babies?" Max asked

"Of course I was,"

"Will you let me see them?' Max asked

"Yes. You are their father," Liz said

"You know faking your death and these angels are a little shocking,"

"Yeah, I know,"

"I'm still mad at you for faking your death and going into hiding," Max said

"Yeah," Liz said

"I need to have some time to get over this. I hope you can understand that," Max said

"I do understand," Liz said.

"Philip and everyone is here to see the babies. Are you ready to see all of them?" Max asked

"Sure," Liz said

"I'll be right back," Max said

After Max was gone Liz looked down at the babies and smiled.

"I promise I'll try and do my best with raising you. I love you both so much," Liz said

There was a knock on the door then the door opened and there stood Philip and everyone. They all walked in the room. Diane walked up to Liz and looked at the babies and smiled. Diane turned and kissed Liz on the cheek.

"Wow they are so beautiful. You did a great job sweetie," Diane said

"Thanks," Liz said

Philip and the others walked up to the babies and saw how cute and loveable the looked.

"So what are their names?" Maria asked

"Everyone I would like you to meet Eric Parker," Liz said as she held her son.

"Eric. why Eric?" Alex asked

"He was a friend to me. And I want to remember him," Liz said.

"I think that is a good idea," Michael said

"Thanks," Liz said

"Ok. Now who is this little angel?' Philip asked

"I named her after my mom. Everyone say hello to Nancy Amy Parker," Liz said

"Oh Liz," Maria said

"Maria your mom was just like my mom. I wanted their names to live on," Liz said

"I like it," Maria said

"God I can't believe I'm an aunt. I'm kinda glad that I was here for this," Isabel said

Everyone laughed. Everyone got to hold the babies. Liz smiled as she watched everyone. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her; Liz turned and looked at the babies.

"I'm thinking of going with Parker. I know I will have to let the nurses know soon. But that is what I might go for," Liz said

"It is up to you,' Maria said as she looked between Max and Liz.

A few minutes later Mark wakes up and looks around. When he looks around he sees Liz in bed with everyone standing around the bed.

"What happened? " Mark asked

"Mark, I had the babies while you were passed out," Liz said

"Oh, cool," Mark said before he passed out again.

Liz was shocked as Mark fell to the ground.

"Do you think he's ok?' Liz asked

"Yeah, he's fine," Michael said

"We better go so you can get some sleep," Diane said

"Ok," Liz said

"We will see you tomorrow," Philip said

"Ok," Liz said

Liz watched as everyone but Max left the room. After everyone was gone Max and Liz looked at each other then looked at the babies. Max watched as Liz picked up her son up and fed him. After she laid her son down Liz picked up her daughter and breast fed her. After she breast feeding her daughter Liz put her back in bed. Liz turned and looked at Max. Where Liz turned she saw Max staring at her.

"Max if you want you can go home," Liz said

"No. I think I'll stay if you don't mind," Max said

"It is up to you. I need to lay back down," Liz said as she laid back down.

A few minutes later Liz was fast asleep. Max watched as Liz slept. He went to the couch across form the bed and sat down. A few seconds later he was asleep.

In the morning Liz woke up and saw the babies were awake. She reached for the crib and pulled it to her bed. Liz reached into the crib and picked up her son and started to breast feed him. After her son was was fed Liz gently laid her son in the crib. Then she picked up her daughter and started to breast fed her. After her daughter was breast feed Liz laid her gently in the crib. Liz buttoned up her shirt and looked up. When Liz looked up she saw Max looking at her.

"What?" Liz asked

"What happened to your breast?" Max asked

"Nothing why?" Liz asked

"Liz your breast are bigger then the last time," Max said

"My breasts are big because of the babies. Stop looking at my breast that way," Liz said

"I never saw them that big before," Max said

Liz grabbed the blanket and covered her chest.

"I can't believe you just said that," Liz said

"Sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound bad," Max said

"Fine," Liz said

"Do you know how long you need to stay?' Max asked

"I'm waiting for the doctor to find out. Why?" Liz asked

"Well I was wondering what you were going to do when you leave here?' Max asked

"I'm going to be going to my house with the babies. Hopefully your mom will come and help me with the babies. Why?" Liz asked

"I was just wondering what you were going to do," Max said

"Well now you know," Liz said

"Liz . . . ," Max said

Right at that moment the doctor walked into the room. Liz and Max both turned and looked at the doctor who was standing in front of them.

"Well Miss Parker How are you today?" Doctor asked

"I'm fine. Um doctor I was wondering when will the babies and I be able to go home?" Liz asked

"Miss Parker, you will be able to go home in a couple of days. We need to make sure you and the babies are fine before you three can go home," Doctor said.

"Um ok," Liz said

"Good. Oh by the way did you decide on the babies last names?" Doctor asked

"Yes. I want Eric and Nancy Amy's last name to be Parker," Liz said

"Ok . I'll write that down and I'll also let the nurse know. I'll come back and check on you and the babies later," Doctor said

After the doctor left Max and Liz both looked at each other. Then Liz turned away from Max. When Liz turned and looked back at Max she saw he was staring at her.

"What?' Liz asked

"Liz why did you say the babies last names were Parker?" Max asked

"Because I'm giving you what you want, space to think," Liz said

"Liz what are we going to do when you and the babies leave here?" Max asked

"Well the babies and I are going to be going to my house. I don't know what you are going to do," Liz said

"Liz," Max said.

"Max I'm giving you time just like you asked for," Liz said

"I know. But I still want to be in their lives," Max said

"Max you still will be in their lives. So don't worry," Liz said

"Liz what about us?" Max asked

"We will always be friends. Nothing more," Liz said

"What happens if I want more then friendship with you?" Max asked

"I don't know about that," Liz said

"Oh," Max said

Max and Liz didn't know what to say to each other. They both didn't know what they wanted from each other. And they both knew they needed time to think about what they
wanted.

"Well um I better go. I guess I'll see you later," Max said

"Yeah, Later," Liz said

Liz watched as Max walked out the door. After Max was gone Liz turned and looked at her babies. When she looked at the babies she saw they were sleeping.

"I promise you I will try my best to take care of you both. Your father loves you both so much. You both know he will be here for you," Liz said

Right at that moment Philip and Diane walked in. When they walked in they saw Liz had been crying. They both walked up to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Philip and Diane.

"Sweetie what is wrong?" Diane asked

"Max was here. we started to talk about where the babies and I will go," Liz said

"What did you tell Max?" Philip asked

"I told him that the babies and I are going to be going to my house. Then Max asked what about him? and what about us?. I told him he can see the babies any time he wants. And we can be friends," Liz said

"What did Max say to that?" Diane asked

"Max said Oh," Liz said

"Liz do you think you and Max can be friends? Or even more then friends?" Philip asked

"I don't know what to think," Liz said

"So what are you going to do?" Diane asked

"I don't even know that," Liz said

"Well you know I will stay with you," Diane said

"Yeah, I know," Liz said

Philip and Diane both looked at each other then Liz.

"So when do you get to go home?" Diane asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 162 Pg23 12/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone I just wanted to say sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this chapter. I hope everyone can forgive me.
Romancing The Heart
Chapter 163

"I get to go home in a couple of days. I cannot wait to go home, "Liz said,

“I bet," Philip said,

“How is everyone?' Liz asked

“Their fine. They wish you were home already," Diane said

“I wish so too," Liz said,

“So are you and the babies doing ok?" Philip said,

“We are fine," Liz, said,

“Do you want me to take you home when you get to leave here?" Diane asked,

“Um, sure," Liz said

“Liz what happened between you and Max?" Philip asked

“Philip Max and I had. I mean have a weird relationship," Liz said

“What does that mean?" Diane asked

“Max and I can get along sometimes. And other times we can't," Liz said

“How did you both become involved?" Philip asked

“Sometime Max and I would talk. And one thing leads to another and we would end up in bed together, "Liz said

“Does Max have feeling for you?" Diane asked

“I don't know if Max has feelings for me," Liz said

“Do you have feeling for Max?" Philip asked,

“I don't know what I feel for Max," Liz said

“Do you want to be more then friends?" Diane asked,

“I don't know. I don't know what Max feels or anything," Liz said

What Liz, Philip and Diane did not know was Max was standing next to the open door listening to what was being said

"So what are? I mean is Max going to be staying with you and the babies?" Philip asked

“I don't know. Right now I don't even know what is going on between Max and I," Liz said

“Well I hope you both figure out what is going on and what are you both going to do," Philip said

“All I know is that it will be my desion what I and the babies will do," Liz said

“Are you going to let Max know what you decide?" Diane asked

"Yeah," Liz said

"We better go. You need some sleep," Diane said

"Ok. I'll see you both later," Liz said

"Later," Philip said before leaving the room.

When they walked out of the room the hallway was clear. After Philip and Diane, left Liz closed her eyes and fell asleep.

A couple days past:
During the couple of days everyone but Max visited Liz and the babies. When Liz asked about Max Isabel and the others did not know where he was. Philip and Diane did not even know where Max was. Toney and Mark checked Max's apartment, Liz's house. They could not find Max anywhere.

One day:
Today was the day that Liz and the babies have to leave. Liz changed into a pair of sweats. After she changed her clothes her, the babies and Diane walked out of the room and hospital. Liz and Diane put the babies in the back seat and buckled them up. After the babies were buckled up Liz and Diane got into the car and Diane drove off. A few minutes later, they pulled up to Liz's house. Liz and Diane grabbed the babies’ seats and took the babies into the house. They walked into the house and took the babies to their rooms. Liz laid the babies down in their cribs and covers them up. After they were covered Liz turned on all the baby monitors threw the house. After all the baby monitors were on Liz walked over to the chair and sat down. Mean while down stairs Diane was fixing Liz something to eat. When dinner was ready, she went up stairs and looked for Liz. Diane found Liz sleeping in the babies's room. She set the food next to Liz. Then she turned and grabbed a blanket and covered Liz.

Diane left the room and went down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and started to clean up. After the kitchen was cleaned, Diane walked into the living room and sat down. She hoped that Max and Liz would figure out what they want to do. As Diane was falling asleep, her last thoughts every couple of hours Liz woke up and feed the babies. She watched as they slept. And she changed them when they needed it. As Liz looked at the babies, she saw a little bit of her and Max in both of them. Liz walked back to the chair and fell asleep.

Meanwhile at Max's:
Max walked out onto the balcony and sat down. As he sat down, he looked around. Max thought about Liz and the babies. He did not know what he could do. Be he knew he he had to do something. He did not want to lose Liz and the babies. After sitting outside for a couple of hours Max walked back into the apartment and went to his room. When Max went his room, he went to bed.

In the afternoon:
Liz was sitting in the living room with the babies when Philip and Diane walked in the house. They walked in the house and went into the living room. When Liz looked up, she saw Philip and Diane standing in front of her.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Liz asked

“Liz has Max been here to see you and the babies?" Philip asked,

“I haven't seen Max in 4 days. Why is something wrong?" Liz asked

“No. I was just wondering if you and the babies seen him," Philip said,

“Oh," Liz said,

“So what are you and the babies doing tonight?" Diane asked

“We are going to stay home and watch some TV then go to bed. Why?" Liz asked,

“No you’re not staying home. You and the babies are coming to my house for dinner with the family," Philip said

“Philip that is nice of you and all. But I think we will stay home," Liz said

“No your not. Come on we need to get you three dressed for dinner. And pack a bag too," Diane said,

“Why do we need to pack a bag?" Liz said,

“You might be spending the night. So go get ready," Philip, said

Diane and Philip watched as Liz took the babies upstairs. After Liz was gone, Diane and Philip turned and looked at each other.

"Do you think this will work?" Diane asked,

“It has too. Max and Liz need to talk and work things out," Philip said,

“Does Max and the others know Liz and the babies will be there?" Diane asked

“No. They told know. Lets just hope everything goes fine, "Philip said

"I hope your right," Diane said

"Come on we better go and check if everything is off and unplugged," Philip said

Philip and Diane checked all the rooms and saw everything was turned off After they checked the rooms down stairs they checked the rooms upstairs. Diane went and checked on Liz and the babies. When Diane opened the door, she saw Liz wearing a navy blue shirt and a navy blue knee length skirt. Liz turned and saw Diane standing in the doorway watching her. Diane walked up to the bed and saw her grandson dressed in jeans and a navy blue short sleeve shirt. Diane turned and saw her grand daughter dressed in a navy blue flowery dress. Both of the babies were wearing white sandals. She smiled and turned to look at Liz.

"Wow they both looked really cute," Diane, said

“I know. I can't wait till the start talking, walking and other things," Liz said

“Don't worry. When it does happen your never going to sleep again," Diane said,

“Gee thanks," Liz said

“Are you ready to go?" Diane asked,

“Let’s go," Liz, said

Diane picked up her grandson while Liz carried her daughter. They walked out of the room and walked down the hallway and stairs. When they got down the stairs, Philip has the baby bag.

"Are we ready to go?" Philip asked,

“Yeah," Diane said

Philip opened the door and the ladies walked out. Philip walked out and shut the door behind him. They all walked to the car and got into the car. After everyone was in the car, Philip started the car and drove off. A few minutes later, they pulled up to Philip's house. Everyone got out of the car and walked to the house. Philip opened the door and watched Liz, Babies and Diane in. After they walked in Philip shut the door behind them. After the door was shut, Philip set the bag down. Liz and Diane set the play pin up and put the babies in. Diane and Liz watched as the babies fell sleep. After the babies were a sleep Liz and Diane walked into the kitchen. When they walked into the kitchen, they saw Philip was helping in the kitchen. Philip turned and saw Diane and Liz watching him.

"So Philip what are we having for dinner?"Diane asked

"We are having brisket., bake potatoes, carrots and a salad," Philip said

"Wow that sounds good," Liz said

"Thanks," Philip said

"So how is everything?" Liz asked,

“Everything is good. Work is keeping Max and everyone busy," Philip said

“That is good to know. How are Max and the others doing? “ Liz asked

“Good. But busy like me," Philip said

“So Liz how long has it been since you and Max saw each other?" Diane asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 163 Pg23 12/20

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing the Heart
Chapter 164

"Excess me" Liz said

“I was just wondering when you, and Max talked?" Diane asked

“Diane I haven't seen or talked to Max in two weeks. I don't know what is going on," Liz said.

“I thought you talked to him," Philip said

“No I haven't," Liz said

“Oh, Have Max and the others call you?" Diane asked

“No. I think they are busy. I am used to it. Do not worry. The babies have been keeping me busy," Liz said.

“That is not good," Diane said

“Diane its ok. They are totally busy," Liz said
“But still," Diane said

Right at that moment the door bell rang. Philip and Diane looked at each other and then looked at Liz.

"What is going on?" Liz asked,

“Nothing," Philip said

“Whatever," Liz said

Liz turned and walked out of the kitchen. She walked down the hallway and into the living room. She walked up to the play pin and saw the babies were still asleep. She smiled and watched them. When she turned, she saw she saw Isabel, Maria, and Alex standing in front of her.

"Hey. Be quiet the babies are asleep," Liz said before walking out of the room.

Liz walked out of the living room and walked down the hall to the kitchen. When Liz walked in to the kitchen, she saw Max, Toney and Michael and Mark with Diane and Philip.

"Diane did you put the bottles in the fridge?" Liz asked

“Yeah, do you need them?" Diane asked

“No not yet. I thought I would ask," Liz said.

Liz’s cell phone started to ring. She pulled the phone out of her pocket and put it to her ear.

"Hello," Liz said,

“Is this Miss Parker?" Voice asked

“Yes. Who is this?" Liz asked

“I'm your grandfather’s lawyer. My name is Mr. Smith. I'm calling you to inform you that your grandfather left you something in his will," Mr. Smith said,

“Oh he did. What did he leave me if I may ask?" Liz asked

“Miss Parker your grandfather left you 100 million dollars. And half of the company he owns. And his house here, A house in Florida, A house in New York, A house in California and a house in Hawaii," Mr. Smith said.

“Wait what?" Liz asked,

“He left that all to you Miss Parker. All you have to do is sign some papers, and it is all yours," Mr. Smith said.

“Can I get back to you about that?" Liz asked

“Yes please let me know in a week Miss Parker?" Mr. Smith said.

"I will thank you," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

Liz was shocked. She did not know what she was going to do.
"Liz is everything alright?" Diane asked

“Um I need to have someone check on something before I do anything. Philip can you check for me?" Liz asked

“Yeah, sure," Philip said

“Thanks," Liz said

“Dinner is almost finished," Diane said

“Good," Liz said

An hour later:
Everyone except Liz was sitting around the table. Liz was in the living room breast-feeding the babies. After the babies were feed, they feel back to sleep. Liz covered them with a blanket and watched them. Liz did not know what was going on in the dining room.

Meanwhile in the dining room:
Everyone was eating and not saying a word to each other. No one knew what to talk about. Alex stood up, walked out of the dining room, and walked into the living room. When Alex walked into the living room, he saw Liz looking after the babies. Alex sat down next to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Alex.
"Hey," Alex said

“Hey. What is going on?" Liz asked

“Nothing. I just wanted to see you," Alex said,

“Ok," Liz said

“So what have you been up to?” Alex asked

"Nothing just taking care of these two angels," Liz said

"That good,” Alex said

"And what about you?" Liz asked,

“Nothing but messing with files and things on my computer," Alex said

“Yeah, I get that," Liz said

“I know you would," Alex said

Alex and Liz both smiled and laughed.

"Are you going to eat something?" Alex asked,

“Alex I'm not hungry. I don't eat much anymore," Liz said.

“Oh, I did not know," Alex said

“Yeah. With these angels things change," Liz said.

“So how long has it been since you know?" Alex asked

“2 weeks. Oh before I forget here these are for you, Maria and Isabel," Liz said as she handed Alex a small box.

Alex took the box and opened it. When Alex opened the box, he saw handprints and feet print. A photo album of Liz and the babies doing different things and being different places.

'"Oh, wow. Thank you," Alex said.

“No problem," Liz said

"What are you?" Alex asked,

"Nothing," Liz said

"Are you and Max going to talk?" Alex asked,

“That is undecided,” Liz said

“Why?" Alex asked

“Alex everything between Max and I are crazy. Who knows if we are able to solve it," Liz said,

“Maybe you both will," Alex said,

“Who knows," Liz? Said,

“Are you going to let Max see the kids?" Alex asked

“Yes. Even you guys are going to see the kids," Liz said.

“Good to know. Liz is you sure you’re ok?" Alex asked
“Alex I'm fine," Liz, said

Liz's cell phone started to ring again. Liz reached in to her purse and pulled the cell phone out. She flipped it open and put it to her ear.

"Hello," Liz said

“Hi I'm doctor Vine. I'm calling to remind you that you have an appointment with me at noon in two days,” Doctor said.

“Yes, I'll be there. Thank you," Liz said before closing her cell phone.

Liz put the cell phone back into her purse. After the phone was in her purse, he looked at Alex.

“Is everything ok?" Alex asked,

“Yeah, I have a doctor's appointment in two days. I can't miss it," Liz said.

“I hope nothing is wrong," Alex said

“Everything is fine," Liz said

Max walked into the living room. He walks up to Liz. Liz looks up and sees Max standing in front of her. They both looked at each other.

"What do you want?" Liz asked

“I want to talk to you," Max said

“Max we were talking," Liz said

“Liz I want to see the kids," Max said

"Max you can see the kids whenever you want," Liz said

"Good," Max said

"Um, Yeah," Liz said

Alex looked between Max and Liz. Alex knew they were both nerves.

"So when?" Max asked

"When ever," Liz said
"Thanks,” Max said

"I um to better go talk to Philip, I guess I'll see you later," Liz said before standing up and walking out of the living room; and Liz walked into the dining room.

In the Dining room:
Philip and everyone was eating when Liz walked into the dinning room. Philip turned and looked at Liz.

"Philip can I talk to you in the office please?” Liz asked,

“Sure," Philip said as he stood up and walked up to Liz.

Liz and Philip walked out of the dining room and walked down the hallway to the office. Philip and Liz walked in to the office and shut the door. After the door was shut, Philip sat behind the desk and looked at Liz.

"What is going on?" Philip asked

“A guy named Mr. Smith called me. He claims to be my grandfather’s lawyer. And he also said that my grandfather left me something," Liz said.

“Do you want me to check this guy out?" Philip asked

“Yes please?" Liz said

“Ok. Let’s see what we can find out," Philip said.

Philip typed the name and what he did for a living. A few minutes later, everything there was on Mr. Smith was on the computer.

"Did you find anything?' Liz asked,

“Yeah, He is a lawyer. And he was your grandfather's lawyer," Philip said.

“Ok. So should I meet and trust him or not?" Liz asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 164 Pg24 12/26

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 165

"How about I go with you to his office? If he asks we can say I'm your lawyer," Philip said.

"Good. I hopefully he will believe it," Liz said.

"What is going on?' Philip asked

"Oh I got a doctor's appointment in two days," Liz said

"I hope everything is fine," Philip said

"Yeah, everything is fine… I think it's just a check up," Liz said

"Good. When do we need to see Mr. Smith?" Philip asked

"I have to meet Mr. Smith in two days. I just need to find a babysitter, and I will be set," Liz said.

"How about Diane watches the babies?" Philip asked

"I'll ask her," Liz said

Right at that moment Diane walked in to the office. Philip and Liz both turned and looked at Diane.

"What is wrong?" Diane asked

Liz and Philip looked at each other then looked at Diane.

"Diane in two days I have to go see a lawyer, and I was wondering whether you will baby-sit for me," Liz said

"Sure," Diane said

"Thanks," Liz said

"Who is going with you to the lawyer's?" Diane asked

"I'm going to go with her to see her grandfather's lawyer," Philip said

"Oh. I wonder what his lawyer wanted. I hopefully it is nothing bad," Diane said.

"I'll find out when I see him in two days,' Liz said

"Promise you both will be careful," Diane said

"What is Max and the others doing?' Philip asked

"They are watching my grand babies," Diane said

"I had better better get out there," Liz said as she stood up and walked out of the office.

Diane and Philip both watched as Liz walked out of the office. They both turned and looked at each other.

Meanwhile in the living room:
Liz was standing at the doorway watching Max hold the babies. She saw Max had a look on his face. Isabel and Maria were taking pictures. When the babies started to cry Max had a scared look on his face. Max looked at the door and saw Liz standing there.

"What do I do?" Max asked

"Oh. Let me see," Liz said as she walked to the babies.

Liz checked the babies and found out it was time to change them. Liz looked at Max then walked to her bag and grabbed two diapers, baby wipes and Baby powder. Liz walked up to Max and handed them to him.

"What do I do with these?" Max asked

"You’re getting your first lesson in changing diapers. Alex and Michael will stay and help you. While Maria, Isabel and I go into the kitchen to get the bottles. Good-Luck Guys," Liz said as they were walking out of the room.

Max, Alex and Michael looked at each other then looked after the babies. What they did not know was Liz put a baby camera in the room. Liz, Isabel and Maria watched as Max set Nancy Amy on the table and started to change her diaper. As Max took off the diaper Nancy Amy, poop flew across the table and hit Max in the chest. While he was pooping, she was also peeing all over the table. By the time, Max changed Nancy Amy, he was covered in poop and pee. Max handed Michael Nancy Amy.
Max took Eric and laid him down on the table. Max took off the diaper. When Max took off Eric’s diaper Eric started to pee. The pee went into Max's mouth. While Max was spitting the pee out of his mouth Eric started to poop. Alex bent down to help Max and that was when he saw that he was covered in poop. Alex and Max both stood up and started to walk around yelling. Liz, Maria and Isabel walked into the living room and started to laugh at the site in front of them. They saw Michael holding the babies while Alex and Max were covered in poop. The girls watched as Max and Alex grabbed the wipes and tried to clean up.

Philip, Diane and Mark walked across the room and saw Alex and Max freaking out over something. Michael was holding the babies, and the girls were laughing.

"What happened?' Diane asked

Max, Alex and Michael all turned and saw the girls, Diane, Philip, Mark looking at them.

"You want to know what happened mom ask Liz," Max said

"I didn't do anything. I asked the 3 off you to change diapers," Liz said.

"You should have told us about Nancy Amy poop aim. And then warm us about Eric pee fountain and poop aim," Max said.

"I thought you could find out on your own. Since you will change the babies some times," Liz said.

"Gee thanks," Max said

"And what about us?" Alex asked

"Well this is a way to find out if you and Michael can baby-sit your niece and nephew," Liz said

"I only have one thing to say," Michael said

"And what would that be?" Liz asked

"Let mom baby-sit the babies. They are too hard to handle. Oh and Maria don't plan this for a while," Michael said.

"I agree with Michael. No babies for a couple of years," Alex said.

"Maria and I can deal with that," Isabel said

Max and Liz both looked at each other. Then Liz turned and walked out of the living room and went in to the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the living room:
Everyone saw the way Max and Liz looked at each other before Liz walked out of the living room.

"Max you need to talk to Liz and work things out," Diane said

"I know I need to talk to Liz. I just don't know what to say to her," Max said.

"Better think of something. Because who knows how much longer Liz will wait," Philip said.

"I know dad," Max, said

A few minutes later Liz walked into the living room. She took both babies from Michael. After Liz took the babies, she walked up to the play pin and laid the babies down. After they were laid down Liz turned and saw everyone looking at her.

"What is it?" Liz asked

"Nothing," Diane said.

"Fine. What time is it?" Liz asked

"8:00P.M Why?" Maria asked

"It's time to go home. I have to give them a bath and put them to bed. And after that I have got something to do,' Liz said.

"If you want I can take you home,' Max said

"Fine. I had better get their things," Liz said
Liz packed their toys and bottles. She ever packed their blankets. After everything as in the bag, Liz walked down the hallway, and she grabbed the babies’ car seats she walked back into the living room and set the babies' car seat next to the play pin. Liz picked up Nancy Amy and put her in her car seat. Then she did the same with Eric. After the babies were in their car seats Liz stood up and saw Max looking at her.

"What is it?' Liz asked

"You know your chest is still big. I thought they would go down by now," Max said.

"Max they are called breast for the last time. They are still big because I am breast feeding the babies," Liz said.

"Why are you still breast feeding the babies?" Max asked

"I have milk in my breast. Can you drop it now?" Liz asked
"Fine sorry," Max said

"Sorry you’re the one that got me this way. If you do not like my big breast or my mood swing, then stay the hell away from me,"Liz said.

"That is not what I meant to say," Max said

"Oh, yeah. What were you trying to say?" Liz asked

"I don't know. I'm sorry," Max, said.

"Whatever. I changed my mind about you taking me home. Toney can you take me and the babies’ home?" Liz asked

"Sure," Toney said

"Thank you," Liz said

Toney picked up Eric's car seat and took the bag from Liz. Liz picked up Nancy Amy's car seat. When she stood up, she saw everyone looking at her.

"I guess I will everyone later. Philip remember two days," Liz said
"I'll be there," Philip said

"Thanks," Liz said

Liz hugged and kissed everyone except Max. After the entire good-bye, Liz picked up Nancy Amy and followed Toney and Eric out to Toney’s car. When they got into the car, Toney buckled the babies' car seat while Liz sat between the babies' car seat. Toney was about to shut the door when Max ran up to the car door. Liz turned and looked at Max. They both looked at each other.

"Liz I'm sorry for what I said to you. Please forgive me?" Max said

"Max I do forgive you. But I can't do this anymore. We fight too much. You are going to need to decide what you want to do. Because I can't do this anymore," Liz said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Romancing The Heart{CC,AU,Mature}Chapter 165 Pg24 12/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Romancing The Heart
Chapter 166

"Do you want us in your life? If you don't you, and I will never see each other again. You will be able to see the babies. And I will move on," Liz said.

"So you want me to decide?" Max asked

"Yes," Liz said

"What do you want from me Liz?" Max asked

"I want someone to be there for me and the babies. I want someone to love me and the kids no matter what. Can you do that Max?" Liz asked

"Liz I .....," Max said

"Can we go now Toney. See you around Max," Liz said.

"Liz," Max said

Max watched as Toney drove away. He turned and saw his parents and friends looking at him.

"Max you better figure out what you're going to do. If you don't your going to lose Liz forever," Isabel said.

"I know. I just need to think what I can do," Max said.

"Good luck with that Max," Maria said

Isabel and Maria turned and looked at Philip and Diane.

"We're going home. You can keep Max. Good night mom and Philip," Isabel said.

"Thanks for dinner it was great," Maria said

"Alex are you and Michael coming or are you staying with Max?" Isabel asked

"We're going home. Good night everyone. Max good luck," Michael said.

"Good night Diane, Philip. Yeah, good-luck Max,"Alex said.

Max, Diane and Philip watched as Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel drove off. Max turned and looked at his parents.

"Can I stay here?" Max asked

"Yeah, But no question or anything," Philip said

"Fine by me," Max said

Max, Diane and Philip walked into the house. When they walked into the house, they cleaned up. After everything was cleaned up, they went into their rooms and went to bed.

Two Days Past:
During the two days, Mr. Smith changed her appointment to the day of Liz's doctor appointment day. All Max could do is think about Liz. He knew he wanted Liz into his life. Max just didn't know if it was love or friendship he was feeling. So during the days he stayed in his room thinking about Liz and the babies.

Two Days:
Liz knocked on Philip's door wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and a business jacket. Philip looked at Liz and smiled. Philip took Eric while Liz walked in with Nancy Amy. They walked into the living room where Diane had toys and play pin setup. Liz was surprised but glad. Diane turned and saw Liz and Philip with the babies.

"Are you sure you can babysit them?" Liz asked

"Yes they are my grand babies. You and Philip be careful," Diane said.

"We will," Liz said

"I still don't understand why the lawyer changed the appointment to right now," Diane said

"Who knows I just found it weird I have a doctor's appointment and a lawyer appointment today," Liz said

"Good luck. Let me know what the doctor said," Diane said.

"I will. Come on Philip, we need to go," Liz said.

"Ok. See you when I get back," Philip said.

Liz and Philip set the babies down. Then they turned and walked out the door, They walked to Philip's car and got in. They drove to the lawyer's office. After driving for a few minutes they pulled up to the lawyer's office. Liz and Philip got out of the car and walked in. Liz walked to the front desk A lady looked up and saw Liz.

"Can I help you?" Lady asked

"Yes. I have an appointment with Mr. Smith at 10:00 a.m," Liz said.

"Of course. Let me call him and let him know you are here,"Lady said.

"Thank You,"Liz said before she went to sit down with Philip.

"Miss Mr. Smith said he will be with you in a few minutes," Lady said.

"Thanks," Liz said

Liz and Philip went to sit down. A couple of minutes later Mr. Smith walked across the waiting room.

"Miss Parker," Mr. Smith said

"Liz and Philip stood up and walked up to Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith took Liz and Philip to his office. After they walked in to the office, Mr. Smith shut the door and walked up to his desk. Mr. Smith sat down and looked at Liz and Philip.

"Sorry for the waiting I was trying to get everything ready for this meeting," Mr. Smith said

"No problem," Liz said

After looking through the papers then he looked up at Liz and Philip
"Your grandfather left you half of his company. A house here, A house in Florida, A house in New York, A house in California and a house in Hawii. Your grandfather also left you 100 million dollars," Mr. Smith said.

"He left me all that," Liz said

"Yes he did Miss. Parker," Mr. Smith said.

"Wow," Liz said

"All you have to do is sign this paper. And it will be all yours," Mr. Smith said as he handed Liz the paper and pin.

"Can I see that please?" Philip said

Liz handed Philip the paper. As soon as Philip gets the paper, he starts to read it. As Philip was reading the paper Liz looked at Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith looked between Liz and Philip.

"Do you have a picture of what the houses look like?" Philip asked

"Um let me look," Mr. Smith said

Mr. Smith looked through the papers. A few minutes later he found some papers with the houses on them and handed them to Liz. Liz picked up the paper with the houses on it.

The house in California
The house was on the beach. The house had four bedrooms, three bathrooms. And hug master bedroom. With three medium-size bedrooms. The kitchen had big windows to look out. And two ovens, two fridges and two microwaves. When you walk out onto the deck looking over the ocean.
Liz sat down and picked up the paper and looked at the paper. A few second later she set the paper down and picked up the next paper on another house. The house was in New York.

The house in New York:
The house was in the middle of New York. There were trees all around the house. The yard was small with an in ground pool and a offense all around it. The house was a three bedroom, two bathrooms. All the rooms were a medium size. The kitchen was small. The kitchen had one fridge, one freezer, one oven. The windows were small. Walk out of the kitchen, there is a small patio with a grill.
Liz set that paper down and grabbed the next paper. Atrer she read the paper she grabbed the next paper was the house here in town.

The house in town:
the house was about an hour away from the house Liz lives in. The house was a three bedrooms, two bathrooms. All the rooms were medium sized. The kitchen was an even medium size. Walk out of the kitchen and there is a small porch. The yard is fens ed in.
A little way from the yard was an apartment over the garage.
Liz set the paper down and picked up the other paper.

The House In Florida:
The house is on a beach has while offense around it. The back yard is the beach. The house has four bedrooms with three bathrooms. The master bedroom is huge. The other three bedrooms were the medium size. The kitchen was huge. When you walk out of the kitchen,
you walk onto a porch. And there you will see a swing set. Next to the house is a garage with an apartment above it.
Liz set the paper down and picked up the last paper. On the last paper was in the house in Hawii.

The House In Hawaii:
The house in Hawiil has four bedrooms with three bathrooms. The Master bedroom is huge. The other three bedrooms are medium size. The Kitchen was huge. When you walk outside you see trees. In the yard, there is fairground pool and a swing set. The beach is about 30 minutes away from the house. By the woods, there is an apartment.

After Liz looked at the last picture, she looked up and sees Mr. Smith looking between Her and Philip. Liz set the paper down and looks at Mr. Smith.
"Is there a problem Mr. Smith?" Liz asked

"No Miss Parker," Mr. Smith said

Liz turned and looked at Philip. When she turned she saw Philip looking at her.

"Is everything ok?" Liz asked

"Yes everything is alright. This is all true. Are you going to sign it?" Philip asked

"Should I?" Liz asked

"Go for it," Philip said

Liz grabbed a pen and signed the paper. After Liz signed the paper, she looked at Mr. Smith.

"Ok. Everything looks in order. The houses and the money are now yours," Mr. Smith said.

"Thank you," Liz said

"Is there anything else?" Mr. Smith said.

"When do we get the papers for the houses and the money?" Philip asked

"Here are the papers. And the money should be in your bank by tomorrow," Mr. Smith said as he handed the papers to Liz.

Liz took the papers and stood up. Philip stood up and followed Liz out of the office and the building. When they got to Philip's car, they both looked at each other.

"Philip can you please check the houses out for me?" Liz asked

"Sure. I can send teams to the houses and check them out right now," Philip said.

"Thank you," Liz said

"No problem. Where to do you want to go now?" Philip asked