Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 66 Complete 2/3

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 66 Complete 2/3

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title Trapped
Disclaimer Roswell is owned by a lot of people. I am not one of them. I am only borrowing the characters. I promise to return them when finished.
Category AU without Aliens M/L, Kyle/Serena the others will pop up but not major players in this.
Rating Adult
Summary Liz and Serena are stepsisters who hate each other. What happens when they become trapped in a cabin with their secret crushes during a blizzard while on a school ski trip.

Part 1

Liz Parker finished packing her bags for the school ski trip she was going on. Her bedroom door was open and she could see her stepsister Serena Kent across the hall packing her bags. She and Serena had been friends once a long time ago. But that changed when they became teenagers. Each going their own way. Liz, became very serious about school while Serena started to rebel and hang with a rough crowed. Liz's dad had taken off when she was young, while Serena's mom died from cancer when Serena was ten. Their parents had married a little over a year ago when this ski trip came up, they sent down the law that either both girls when or neither. Liz had to promise to do Serena's math homework for two months to get her to go.

"Liz, are you ready to leave in the morning?" Asked her mother.
"Yeah mom."
"What happened between you and Serena? You were once so close."
"We just grew apart."
"Try and not kill each other this week OK? You are both seventeen. It would be nice if you could work things out."
"We are just so different mom."
"You and Maria are very different but you get along."
"I know."
"Liz, the four of us are a family now. You have accepted Jeff. Why is it so hard for you to get along with Serena?"
"I don't want to talk about it. Whatever it is it's between me and her."
"Ok honey. Get some rest we have to be at the schools really early. You have a long bus trip a head of you."
"There is always sleeping on the bus."
"True. Love you honey."
"Love you to mom."

Liz watched her mom leave, she when to close her door so she could get ready for bed but was stopped by Serena.

"She still fishing for what happens between us Parker?" Asked Serena her blue eyes filled with ice.
"Yeah. I didn't tell her anything." Said Liz
"Good."
"Why do you hate me so much? We use to be best friends!"
"I just do. I only agreed to go on this stupid trip cause there is a guy like going."
"That doesn't surprise me."

Serena just narrowed her eyes at Liz then left the room. Liz watched as Serena when into her room with a flip of her strawberry blond hair, well mostly strawberry blond hair. There was a large streak of blue right down the middle. Liz thought back to when things changed between her and Serena.

Liz walked into Pam Troy's with her best friend Serena. This was their first middle school party. Serena the more out going of the two of them left Liz near the punch table to talk with some other friends. It was almost a hour later that Liz saw Serena again. That was when Serena lead her to a bed room where Pam's older brother was. If Max Evans and Kyle Valenti hadn't showed up she didn't want to think what would have happened.

That was the night she started to have feelings for Max. Liz had confronted Serena the next day. Serena claimed she didn't know what was planned.

Serena closed the door to her room. Tears fell from her eyes. She hated how things were between her and Liz. But what she had done to her one time best friend was unforgivable. She had handed her best friend to be raped just to try and become part of the in crowd. Thank god Kyle and Max showed up when they did. Her mind drifted back to the night of the party.

"Pam, I can't do that! Liz is my best friend!"
"Serena if you want to hang with me and mine then you will get Parker to my brother's room."
"He won't hurt her will he?"
"If you hang with me then you can't be seen with Parker."

God Serena hated herself for wanting to be in Pam Troy's group. Now five years later she had lost her best friend and Pam never did accept her into the group. She was a loner that was less popular then bad boy Michael Guerin. She hoped that one day she would be able to patch things up with Liz. In fact she vowed that by the end of this ski trip that she would try and win back Liz's trust.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:06 am, edited 66 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 2 11/23

begonia9508 Serena does have a real problem. She is scared to tell Liz her reason for doing what she did. Oh I did go back and fix what was missing. Do do think faster then I type sometimes! :lol:

L-J-L 76 Liz and Serena will have a long talk but not for a while. As for Max and Liz, they aren't together YET!

SmileeUk Serena does want to patch things up with Liz. But fear is in her way right now.

keepsmiling7 Serena has a lot of issues. Trying to be accepted by Pam Troy was only the beginning of the bad choices she has made.

Part 2

Early the next morning Liz took her suitcase from her stepfather. Said goodbye to her mom and headed to meet up with her friends. Serena took her suitcase and her dad pulled her into a hug.

"Serena, try and work out whatever this is between you and Liz."
"I'll try dad. But it won't be easy. What happened was bad. It was my fault and I don't know how to fix it."
"Honey, explain why you did whatever it is you did to her. Ask her to forgive you."
"I wish it was that easy dad. I got to go. See you when we get back."

Serena walked over to join the other students and five minutes later they were loaded on the buses. They had been on the road less then ten minutes when trouble maker Sean DuLuca sat down next to her.

"Kent what do you say we hook up tonight in my room?"
"Get lost DuLuca."
"Come on it wouldn't be the first time we fucked."

Serena turned to look at the bad boy.

"That was a drunk mistake I will never repeat. I hate you Sean!"
"Serena, then get me that prude of a stepsister of yours."
"The only guy that is aloud to touch Liz like that is the one of her choosing, and that it seems is Max Evans."
"Either you fuck me or I will have that cold bitch Parker."
"Sean, you stay the hell away from Liz."
"Then I will see you in my room later?"
"Don't count on it."
"Kent, by the end of the week I will have either fucked you or Parker got it?"

Serena knew that Sean was telling the truth and she would do whatever it took to protect Liz from that asshole, even if it meant sleeping with him.

"Liz what is going on between your stepsister and my loser cousin?" Asked Maria DuLuca
"How in the hell would I know? In case you forgot Serena and I don't talk."
"That was five years ago Liz. Your parents have been married for like a year."
"I know how long ago it was. I was at the wedding."
"How can you live in the same house and not speak?"
"We speak. Normally it's her issuing some kind of threat. You know making sure I don't rat out her part in setting me up to be raped. A rape that never happened thanks to Max and Kyle."
"Have the two of you ever talked about what happened?"

Liz let her mind drift back to the day after the party.

"Serena! Peter Troy was in that room you took me to! He wanted to rape me!"
"Liz, I didn't know Peter would be there. Pam told me that they just wanted to play a joke on you."
"A joke! Serena you know Pam Troy has hated me since kindergarten! Why in the hell would you want to hang out with that bitch and her dumb friends?"
"They are popular!"
"Popular? You were willing to let me be raped for maybe a chance to be popular? I guess I never really knew you."
"Did he do anything to you?"
"No. Max and Kyle showed up and got me out of there before anything could happen. Serena our friendship is over! Don't speak to me again!"

"Once. It was more like me yelling at her."
"I think she feels guilty deep down."
"Why do you think that?"
"I've watched her at school. During lunch she is always by herself watching you. Looking like she wishes she was sitting with you."
"It's her own fault that she has no friends."

Maria didn't know what to say to her friend. But Maria knew that she would be talking to Serena during this trip to find out what was going on with her.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 3 11/24

L-J-L 76 It's good you hate Sean! He is really a bad guy here! More will come out later about what all happened at Pam's party that night. You know Maria is going to question Serena, how much she gets out of her is the big question! Kyle and Max will do their best to protect Liz and Serena.

begonia9508 Eve, Maria will have a talk with Serena soon! Oh no way is Maria afraid of anyone!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, it really is a bad situation between Liz and Serena. Serena still doesn't know what she is going to do about Sean, other then she won't repeat the mistake of setting Liz up to be raped.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 3

Kyle Valenti watched Serena during the bus ride. They had been on the road for almost five hours. With still over an hour to go until they got to the resort near Colorado Springs. Other then when Sean DuLuca when over to talk to her she had been alone. She just stared out the window. That is when she didn't glance back to look at her stepsister Liz Parker. He knew that Serena had never forgiven herself for what almost happened to Liz. Yeah she had gotten Max and him when she realized what that bitch Pam had planned. But Liz still did not know about that. He had tried to tell her more then once, but Liz didn't want to hear about anything dealing with Serena. He looked at Liz who had fallen to sleep. He got up and made his way over to Serena.

"Can we talk Serena?"
"Kyle, you really want to piss Liz off?"
"She's a sleep. Besides she can't tell me who to talk to."
"She could stop helping you with your biology homework."
"Yeah, well then you might have to help me then."
"Kyle, you know that you shouldn't be seen with me."
"I know you feel like shit for what happened with Liz."
"Yeah so? I thought when her mom and my dad got married last year that we might just be able to work things out. But it hasn't happened yet."
"I'll try and help. But there is something else what did Sean DuLuca want?"

Serena bit her lip. She knew she had to tell him.

"Last summer I when to a party at Tommie Hanson's."
"I was at that party."
"Then you know there was a lot of drinking going on."
"Yeah."
"Well I got drunk. I ended up in a bedroom with Sean and had sex with him."
"Did he force you?"
"No. I was drunk but I was still aware of what was going on around me. I hated myself for doing that. I lost my virginity to a guy I hate."
"So what did he want?"
"He wants me to come to his room tonight for a fuck. I told him that wasn't going to happen. Then he said he wants me to get Liz in his bed. I won't do it."
"That's good."
"Kyle, you and Max have to keep Liz close at the resort. Sean isn't taking no for an answer. He is planing to either have her or me by the end of this trip. I can take care of myself. But like hell will I let him hurt Liz."
"I'll do that."
"Thanks. I can't make up for the past but I can do something to help her now."
"I'll talk to Liz. Maybe I can get her to talk to you."
"Don't worry about it."
"Serena."
"Kyle, thanks just keep an eye on Liz. Now get away before someone tells Liz you were talking to me."

Kyle got up and when back to his seat next to his friend Max Evans.

"Why were you talking to Serena? You know Liz has never forgiven her."
"I know. But she told me Sean is after Liz."
"Kyle why are you trusting her?"
"Max, I really think that she might be right."
"She didn't care what might of happened to Liz five years ago. Why does she now?"
"She did care Evans! She got us when she realized Liz was in trouble."
"Liz should never have been in that situation to begin with."
"Max, you got to let it go man. Rena is trying to do the right thing."
"I'll keep an eye on Liz. Only because I know Sean is trouble."

Kyle knew Max was stubborn and Serena was going to have to prove to him that she really did care about Liz.

Liz stared out the window as the bus stopped in front of the resort. This wasn't the first time that she had been skiing in the Rocky mountains. In fact her stepfather owned a cabin only a little over a mile from this resort. She watched as everyone made their way off the bus. She caught Serena's eye and Liz realized how sad her stepsister was. Maybe they should try and talk. Really talk something they hadn't done in a long time.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 4 11/25

Natalie36 They will talk just may not be bright away.

L-J-L 76 It is good that Serena told Kyle about Sean. Liz and Serena may never have what they once had. Serena broke Liz's trust. Trust takes time to rebuild.

begonia9508 Liz does want to talk this out with Serena. But Serena has to be will to talk it out too.

keepsmiling7 Liz is going to try. Doesn't mean Serena will be willing to talk.

Part 4

Liz walked into the room she already knew she was sharing with her stepsister. That had been one of the conditions their parents had made. They both had to go or neither could go and they had to share a room. Liz saw that Serena was already there unpacking.

"Serena?"
"What Liz?"
"Can we talk?"
"Look Liz, I will stay out of your way. You stay out of mine and we will get through the week just fine."
"Serena, you use to be my best friend. Then you were willing to let Pam Troy's older brother rape me for the chance to hang out with her and her friends. You never explained why. I want to know why?"
"Liz I fucked up and I am truly sorry for that. I can't change it."
"Serena you still haven't told me why."
"Maybe I don't understand it myself. I'm heading down to dinner."

Serena left the room. Liz bit her lip. She didn't know what to do. She knew that Serena was hurting and had been since she she to that party at the beginning of the school year. She wondered if something had happened at that party. Liz left her suitcase in the room and headed down to dinner.

"Hey Liz."

Liz turned to see her friend Kyle behind her.

"Hey Kyle. Do you know what is going on with Serena?"
"Why would you ask that?"
"Kyle, I know you talk to her. I did see you on the bus."
"Ok you know Sean was bugging her right?"
"Yeah."
"He is trying to get her to hook up with him tonight. She turned him down. Well he is planing to have sex with her."
"She has been moody. I mean moodier then normal."
"Liz, are you still mad about what happened five years ago?"
"No. I haven't fully forgiven her. But I am not mad."
"So any reason you haven't forgiven her?"
"Serena won't tell me why she did it."
"Maybe she is scared too. Maybe she thinks you will hate her more."
"I don't hate her Kyle. I hate what she did."
"Maybe you need to tell her that."

Liz had to smile Kyle wasn't as dumb as people thought he was. She was going to tell Serena that she didn't hate her.

Maria watched as Serena headed for the dinning room. She hurried to catch up with the other girl. She grabbed her and pulled her down a hall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Said Serena coldly.
"What is wrong with you Kent?"
"I don't have to explain anything to you Maria. You might scare some people but not me."
"My cousin does."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Liz and I saw you on the bus with Sean."
"Sean is an asshole."
"There is one thing we agree on."
"Look Maria, I know I fucked up and really hurt Liz. You have no reason to trust me. But I need you to help watch out for Liz. Sean has plans to hurt her."
"How?"
"To finish what Peter Troy wanted to do to her."
"You really care about Liz don't you?"
"Yeah I do Maria. I love her."
"Then tell her why you betrayed her trust."
"She will hate me."
"No she won't. All she wants is for you to explain your actions that night."
"You think she will forgive me?"
"You won't know until you try. Oh and if you are thinking of going to Sean's bed to protect Liz don't. Max Evans won't let anyone hurt the girl he loves."
"Liz loves him."
"Don't I know it. See ya around."

Maria walked off and Serena knew what she had to do.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 5 11/26

L-J-L 76 No one but Serena knows why she did what she did. Liz is trying to get answers from Serena, Maria has her eye on someone.

begonia9508 Liz is clueless when it comes to Max's feelings for her. Max is just as clueless when it comes to her feelings for him. Doesn't mean the ones around them don't know. :lol:

keepsmiling7 Serena gives a sort of answer here. Oh do you really think Max will let an idiot like Sean hurt his dream girl? :lol:

Part 5

Serena returned to the room she was sharing with Liz. Liz was gone so she pulled out a notebook and pen and started to write.

Liz,
You have wanted to know for a long time why I threw our friendship out the window. I have tried to tell you, but I can't bring myself to say the words. Pam made me promises that part of me knew she would never keep. I have liked Kyle Valenti for a long time. She told me that she would help me get him. I should never have listened to her. She told me that all I had to do to get her help with Kyle was, help her play a joke on you. But that turns out was a lie. It was after I got you to her brother's room that I found out what she had planned to do to you. That is when I went to find Max and Kyle. I prayed that I acted fast enough. When I found out they got there in time I was relieved. But I also knew that I had broken your trust. A trust I still am unsure I will ever get back. I know now that wasn't the way to get Kyle to notice me. I am truly sorry for my actions.

Liz tonight I have to do something to try and protect you. I want you to know that I do in fact love you. That I am happy to call you my sister. I am not asking you to forgive me. What I did was unforgivable. In case this doesn't work I have asked Kyle to get Max to help watch out for you. I asked Maria the same thing. I am going to Sean's room. He told me that if I don't sleep with him that he will come after you. I can not live with myself if he rapes you and I could have done something to try and stop it.

Love you always your ex-best friend,
Serena

Serena tore the letter from the notebook folded it and left it on Liz's pillow. She then grabbed a foil wrapped package from her purse and shoved it in her pocket. She then left the room.

Liz walked into her room with her friend Isabel Evans. Isabel also happened to be the sister of her crush Max.

"Liz, just go up to my brother and tell him how you feel." Said Isabel
"I can't."
"And why is that?"
"What if he doesn't feel the same?"
"Lizzie Parker my brother has been head over heels in love with you since kindergarten."
"No way."
"Liz I live with the guy. He talks in his sleep! I don't want to know what he is dreaming about when he calls out your name."
"You got to be kidding me."
"Nope. By the way where is your troubled stepsister?"
"I don't know."

Liz fell back on her pillow and felt some paper. She opened it and started to read it. She skimmed it to the end.

"Oh shit! She is going to do something stupid!" Said Liz
"What is that Liz?"
"Serena is going to Sean DuLuca. She is going to have sex with him in order to try and protect me from him."
"What?!"

Liz handed Isabel the last part of the letter. Isabel read it quickly.

"Liz it's her choice."
"Damn it Isabel. I can't let her do that."

Liz ran to her room and right into Max and Kyle.

"Max, Kyle! You need to help me. Serena is going to do something stupid." Said Liz
"Wouldn't be the first time." Mumbled Max
"Liz what do you mean Serena is going to do something stupid. Wait did she go to DuLuca?" Asked Kyle
"Yes! Kyle do you know something?" Asked Liz
"Sean told her to sleep with him or hand you over to him."
"Oh my god! You have to help me stop her."
"Come on Evans. I know you are still pissed at Serena. But this isn't the right thing for her to do." Said Kyle
"Fine. But only because you want this Liz." Said Max.

They took off for Sean's room hoping they weren't to late.

TBC :twisted:

Happy Thanksgiving! Back Friday!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 6 11/28

L-J-L 76 We find out here if they get there in time.

keepsmiling7 Yes that was a nice cliff hanger! :lol: We see here if they get there in time.

saori_1902 Kyle isn't to blame. He doesn't even know Serena has feelings for him.

begonia9508 Yes girls do stupid things sometimes.

Part 6

Serena knocked on Sean's door. He opened the door with only his jeans on. When he saw her he grinned. Serena felt a chill go through her body at the look he gave her.

"Well, well Kent didn't think you would show."
"Sean, let's just get this over with."
"Oh we will do this my way got it slut?"
"You got a condom?"
"Hell no. I don't use that shit."
"You use one or I am out of here. I don't want to get pregnant. Or risk getting an STD."
"Fine come in."

Serena entered the room Sean closed the door after placing a sock on the door knob to tell Paulie Mason to stay out. Serena pulled her sweater off. Sean reached down and undid her jeans and pushed her roughly onto the bed after pushing them down her legs. Serena had pulled the condom from her pocket and held it in her hand. He dropped his own jeans before climbing on top of her. He reached under her and unhooked her bra tossing it to the floor. He roughly grabbed her breasts and started to kneed them painfully. Serena winced at his touch.

"Sean that hurts!"
"Shut up bitch."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as Sean forced his fingers into her roughly after ripping her underpants from her. He dropped his boxers rolled the condom on and was about to push into her when there was a pounding on the door.

"Go away Paulie! Sock means I'm getting laid!" Yelled Sean
"DeLuca opened this fucking door!" Yelled Kyle
"Go away Valenti! I'm sure once I done fucking her Kent will let you fuck her."
"Open the door and let her go DeLuca!" Yelled Max
"Serena please don't do this! We need to talk things out." Came Liz's frighten voice.
"Damn it." Sean climbed off Serena and opened the door.

Max and Kyle tackled Sean and Liz came in picked up Serena's clothes and handed them to her.

"Rena, get dressed. Let's go back to our room and talk." Said Liz softly
"Liz, I said everything in my letter." Said Serena starting to dress.
"Not everything. I know you Rena. It has more then to do with a guy."
"Fine."

Once the Serena was dressed and the girls left Max and Kyle let Sean up.

"You stay the hell away from them. I mean it Sean. If you touch either of them you will regret it." Said Max
"Yeah, I will make you pay if you harm one hair on Serena's head." Said Kyle
"You got a thing for Kent, Valenti? Let me tell ya she ain't much in bed. One of the worse fucks I ever had. Now if you are lookin for a good fuck you got to ride Tess Harding. She wild in bed. Don't just lay there limp like Kent."

Kyle saw red and punched Sean as hard as he could.

"Don't ever talk about Serena like that! I know what you did to her at Tommie's party. She was drunk! You took advantage of her." Yelled Kyle
"She wanted to fuck as much as I did."
"Serena, may be a bad friend. But she isn't a slut!" Said Kyle
"Kyle, we should go this asshole isn't worth our time." Said Max
"OK Evans."
"Ok ,and DeLuca, if you go near Liz, I will personally rip your junk off." Said Max

With that Max walked out of the room with Kyle right behind him.

Liz walked down the hall to her room with her arm around Serena's waist. Neither girl saying anything to the other. Once in their room and the door closed Liz looked at her one time best friend who had tears rolling down her face.

"Rena, are you OK?" Asked Liz
"Do you really care Liz?"
"Yes. You might not believe me but I didn't stop loving you. Yeah I was hurt and angry that you betrayed my trust. But that doesn't mean I didn't care about what happened to you."
"Really?"
"Really. Now, tell me the whole truth. You wouldn't have hurt me like that if it was only about Kyle."
"I don't know where to begin."
"How about the beginning?"
"It's a long story."
"Rena, do want to wait until you feel better to tell it?"
"Would you mind?"
"Tomorrow ok? But I do want to know about Sean tonight."
"Deal. But first Liz will you ever trust me again?"
"It will take time. But we can work at that."
"Ok. Well you know the weekend before school started I when to that party at Tommie Hanson's."
"Yes."
"Well there was a lot of drinking and even some drugs going on at it. I stayed away from the drugs."
"Yeah well your cousin did die of an over dose."
"Yeah. But I did drink, and I drank a lot. I was drunk. I wasn't so drunk I didn't know where I was or what was going on. But I wasn't in a clear state of mind either. At some point after I had been there a while had a few drinks, I ended up in a bedroom with Sean and had sex with him. I felt like shit after. I mean I have hated Sean forever."
"Rena, if you hadn't been drunk would you have done that?"
"No. Liz, I fucked up and lost my virginity to a guy I hate!"
"Rena, do you remember telling him you wanted to have sex?"
"No. I have a fuzzy memory of telling him I didn't want to."
"Serena, then the truth is he raped you. You were drunk and couldn't make a clear choice."
"I never looked at it that way."

Liz hugged Serena. She knew that it was going to take time, but they would slowly rebuild their friendship.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 7 11/30

begonia9508 Yes they stopped Sean for now. We haven't seen the last of him.

L-J-L 76 Liz and Serena start talking here.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes they did stop Sean. Liz and Serena will start talking here. If only Serena will be able to forget Sean...........

saori_1902 Sean is evil! :twisted:

Natalie36 Sean will get what's coming him at some point! :wink:

SmileeUk Yes Serena was saved. It will take time but Liz and Serena will start working on it.

Part 7

Kyle and Max headed back to their room in silence. Max looked at his friend and wondered what got into him.

"Valenti, what happened back there?" Asked Max
"Well Evans, if you have to know I like Serena."
"What do you mean like?"
"I like her like you like Liz."
"Even after what she did to Liz?"
"There is something she isn't telling anyone. I don't think that she wanted to hurt Liz like that."
"Serena, started to change when her mom died."
"Yeah she did. Maybe I should give her a chance to explain things."
"Yeah we should. That is all Liz has ever wanted Max. Serena is messed up. She got drunk at Tommie Hanson's back to school party and ended up in bed with Sean."
"Are you saying that he raped her?"
"She said she was aware of what was going on. But, I'm not so sure. I don't think that she was in a clear enough mind to make the choice to have sex. She told me she felt sick afterwards."
"Kyle, I have treated Serena like crap."
"So have a lot of people. Liz wants to work things out with her. So we need to give her a chance to explain what really happened."
"I will give her a chance to explain to Liz."
"Good man."

Liz watched as Serena slept. She had cried herself to sleep about ten minutes ago. She hadn't lied when she told Serena that she loved her. She pushed Serena's hair off her face, she looked like a little kid. She knew that there was something that Serena didn't want to tell her. She heard Serena stir and then she looked at Liz.

"Serena, you should get some rest."
"Liz, I think I should tell you the whole truth."
"You said it's a long story."
"It is. But I don't think I will sleep well if I don't tell you."
"OK. If that is what you want to do."
"Ok. You were right Kyle wasn't the only reason I betrayed you. It wasn't because I wanted to be popular either. It is because Pam Troy found out that you and I were the ones that stole the frogs from the science lab. She told me that she would turn you in. Not both of us. Just you. So first it was get you to the party."
"Which you did."
"Yeah well once I knew Max would be there it wasn't hard. Then once there she said she need my help to play a trick on you. She told me to take you upstairs and tell you Max was waiting for you in that room. I really had no idea that Peter was in that room. If I had known then I never would have agreed to it. Once you were in there I over heard Pam talking to some of her friends that Peter wanted to pop your cherry. I got scared. I knew that he would rape you if I didn't get help. So I when to get Max and Kyle."
"They got there just before he got my jeans off."
"I felt like crap knowing what I did to you. So when you confronted me I just got scared. That is why I acted like such a bitch."
"You could have come to me when Pam started to blackmailed you."
"I know I should have. Pam was going to tell on you still. Did you ever why you never got in trouble about the frogs?"
"I do now. Pam Troy hates me."
"I when in and confessed. I said I was the one who did it and I acted alone."
"Rena, I wish that you had just told me the truth from start."
"So do I. I can't change what I did. I just hope one day that you will forgive me."
"I do."
"You do?"
"Yeah I do."
"Thanks Liz."
"It will still take time for me to trust you."
"I know."
"So you really like Kyle?"
"Yeah. I do."
"I can help you get him to spend time with you. It wouldn't be hard."
"I don't know."
"Rena, if he didn't care about you would he have talked to you on the bus? Would he have come to your rescue?"
"Max came too."
"Max, only came for me."
"He likes you."
"Everyone tells me that. I guess I should start to believe it."
"Yes you should."

Sean was pissed. He was going to take both those bitches. He was also going to kick both Valenti's and Evans' asses. He pounded hard into Tess Harding who wrapped around him. He didn't care that both Tess and Pam Troy had been with nearly the whole football team. The only ones they hadn't fucked were Evens and Valenti. Hell the had fucking parties once a month. They got drunk and screwed those two plus whoever else they could. He so wanted to be the one to fuck Liz Parker first. He grunted as he had his release and pulled out of Tess. She laid next to him for a few minutes before dressing and getting up to leave.

"Got to do this again sometime Harding."
"Yeah DeLuca it's been real."

Tess left and Sean fell to sleep.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 8 12/1

begonia9508 Yes Sean is a criminal. But until they cash prove hevdid a crime and someone willing to testify against him there is nothing they can do.

Natalie36 Yeah well you are the only one!

keepsmiling7 Yes Pam and Sean are evil. Liz and Serena still have a long way to go, but they are talking now. Yes they stole frogs!

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Part 8

Serena watched as Liz slept while she dressed. It felt good to talk to her last night. But she knew that they weren't friends. That was going to take time to rebuild. Liz rolled over and looked at Serena

"Morning." Mumbled Liz
"Morning Liz."
"So after breakfast you hitting the slopes?"
"Yeah. What about you?"
"Yeah. Though you are a better skier then I am."
"Well I have been doing it longer."
"That is true. But at lest I am not on the beginner hill any more."
"Yeah. Liz did you really mean it last night when you said you forgive me?"
"Yes. Rena, I know you haven't told me everything yet but for the first time in a long time you are being honest with me. That is all I wanted you to be honest with me. That is what hurt more then anything. You wouldn't tell me the truth."
"Liz, I hope I can earn your trust back."
"You do know that will take time. But I do want to try and be friends again."
"Thank you."

Serena wrapped Liz in a hug. Liz hugged her back.

"Rena promise me that you will never do something as stupid as you did last night. There is something off about Sean."
"I promise Liz."
"Now, I think Kyle likes you so maybe I will give you a hand with him."
"Why would you do that?"
"I want both you and Kyle happy. I have seen how he watches you. I think you would make him happy. Besides I love you. I may not like your choices but that doesn't change that we are family now."
"Thanks Liz."

Max walked into the dinning room and noticed Serena sitting alone. He walked over to her and sat down. She looked at him wondering what he wanted.

"What do you want Max?"
"Serena, Liz is willing to give you another chance. But if you hurt her again you will have deal with me."
"Max, the last thing I want is to hurt Liz. I know I have been a real bitch the last few years. But I am going to change."
"You have been bitchy since your mom died."
"OK I will give you that. Max, I know you like Liz in a not a friend kind of way."
"So? She only sees me as a friend."
"I happen to know that she wants to be more then friends with you."
"Yeah right."
"Max, how good of a skier are you?"
"I can do the expert hills."
"Well Lizzie is an intermediate. Ask her if you can help her with her skiing."
"Why would you want to do this for me? I have treated you like shit since that night."
"I am trying to do something nice for you. I didn't blame you for treating me like that. I fucked up and you were always more Liz's friend then mine."
"Maybe we can try and be friends."
"You mean it?"
"Yeah. But you can't hurt Liz like that again."
"Trust me I learned my lesson."
"Ok. By the way I think Kyle would like it if you asked him to go skiing with you."
"What are you talking about?"
"He likes you, and unless I am mistaken you like him too."
"Maybe I do."
"Then maybe you should tell him."
"Max why are you doing this?"
"Maybe, I am trying to do something nice. Or maybe I don't think you should be alone. You know Sean will come after you again until he gets what he wants."
"Then you should stay close to Liz. He wants her more then me."
"I won't let anyone hurt Liz."
"Good. I think I will take your advice."
"Good. Maybe I will see if Liz wants help with her skiing."

Max and Serena both got up and when in search of the person they were in love with.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 9 12/2

begonia9508 Right now they have no proff of what Sean is doing. It's their word against his so tell a teacher is out at the moment.

L-J-L 76 Things will start moving on the couples front in this part. :wink:

keepsmiling7 Yes fences are being mended. Oh I don't think Max will have a problem staying close to Liz. :wink:

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 9

Max walked upto Liz in the lobby of the resort.

"Hey Liz."
"Hey Max. What's up?"
"Well I was wondering if you want some skiing tips?"
"Are you offering?"
"Yes. I happen to be a very good skier."
"Really? So did someone tell you I might like some help?"
"Yes. But I don't think I should say."
"Oh really? Too bad I won't know who to thank for sending you to help me."

Liz took her hand and started to run it down the front of Max's sweater. She wished she could see what was under those clothes he was wearing. Max watched the way her eyes were sparkling.

"Miss Parker if I didn't know better I would think you are trying to flirt with me."
"Really Mr. Evans? Do you think that you really know me?"
"I am beginning to think there is more to you then I know. So Liz you want to go skiing with me?"
"I would love to."

Max and Liz when to grab their ski clothes then headed out to the slopes.

Kyle watched as Serena came down the hill looking almost like a pro. She stopped at the bottom of the hill and pulled her goggles up.

"Hey. You going to be coming up?"
"Uh actually I am not as good as you. I can't do the expert hill."
"Are you a beginner Kyle?"
"Uh yes. I have only been skiing a few times."
"Do you want my help?"
"You willing to do that?"
"If I wasn't willing then I wouldn't have offered."
"Rena, how are things with you and Liz?"
"It's getting better. We are talking now."
"That's good."
"Kyle, I hate that I hurt Liz so much. It is going to take me a long time to earn her trust back."
"Yeah it will Serena. But she does care about you. Once you get in that girl's heart, it is very hard to get out of it."
"I know. Kyle will you be honest with me?"
"What do you want to know?"
"Do you like me? I mean in a non friend kind of way?"

Kyle swallowed he wasn't sure he was ready to answer that question.

"Well Rena, I do like you. I like you a lot. I would even be willing to go out with you sometime if you want."
"I would like that."
"Really?"
"Yeah Kyle. I really like you."
"I like you too."

Serena smiled at Kyle and the two of them headed off to the beginners hill together.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Trapped (AU,M/L,Kyle/Serena,Adult) pt 10 12/3

L-J-L 76 It's not going to take long for Max and Liz to admit their feelings. :wink:

Natalie36 Thanks!

begonia9805 Liz can be a little vixan at times. Oh yes Liz wants a whole lot more! :lol:

saori_1902 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Liz has a good idea who to thank. As for Max, he was looking for a good reason to spend time with Liz.

Part 10

Max and Liz were heading back to the lodge after a morning on the ski hills. Max's tips Liz could already tell her skiing was improving. As they walked through the snow, Max wrapped his arm around Liz's waist holding her close. Liz leaned against him. It felt good to have his arm around her. She pulled away and ran a head a few feet before turning back with a evil smile on her face.

"Liz what are you up to?" Asked Max

Liz just grinned bent down and scooped up some snow. She made a snowball and threw it at Max. It hit him in the chest. Max ran after her when she took off. He easily caught her and wrapped her in his arms before falling into the snow with her. They rolled around laughing. Max stopped them with him on top of Liz. He stared down into her warm brown eyes then slowly lowered his head and to meet her soft lips. The kiss was soft and sweet. He pulled back and was surprised when he saw lust in Liz's eyes.

"Uh sorry I shouldn't have done that." Said Max getting off her.
"You did nothing wrong. You have no reason to be sorry." Said Liz sitting up.
"Liz, we're just friends. I don't want to ruin that."
"Damn it Max! Look at me! I like you! I don't mean as just a friend either."
"Liz are you saying what I think you are saying?"
"Maxwell Philip Evans I am in love with you."
"You're in love with me?"
"Yes. Since that night you saved me from Peter Troy."

Max broke into a huge smile and wrapped his arms around her.

"Well Elizabeth Anne Parker I am hopelessly head over heels in love with you. I have been since that day in kindergarten when you stole my teddy bear."
"I still have that teddy bear too."
"You can keep it."
"Really?"
"Yeah you know if you asked I probably would have given it too you."
"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"When we get back to Roswell could we go out on a date sometime?"
"I would love to take you out on a date."

Max and Liz kissed and then started to get up when they were pelted with snowballs. They looked over to see Isabel with her boyfriend Alex Whitman laughing at them. Max looked at Liz and she grinned nodding her head. Then they started to throw snowball back at the laughing couple.

Kyle and Serena walked up the path to the lodge lost in their own world until a snowball hit each of them. They turned to see Max, Liz, Isabel and Alex smiling at them. Serena just shook her head and gathered some snow into a ball and threw it at Max and Liz. Liz ducked behind Max right before it hit him. He turned to look at her. Liz was giggling. Max grabbed Liz threw her over his shoulder and carried her to a pile of snow dropping her in it. Liz growled and grabbed his legs at the knees pulling him down. Everyone laughed at the two of them. Max climbed out of the snow and then helped Liz up.

"Looks like things are getting cozy with you two." Said Isabel
"I don't know what you are talking about. Do you know what she is talking about sweetie?" Asked Max pulling Liz close.
"No not a clue honey."

Max leaned down and kissed Liz passionately. The other four just stood there in shock.

"OK what is going on?" Asked Alex
"Oh uh Max and I just decided that we want to be together." Said Liz
"When did this happen?" Asked Serena
"Right before you and Buddha boy there started the snowball fight." Said Max
"Max let's get some lunch." Said Liz

Max pulled Liz close and the two of them left the others speechless.

TBC