I Never Stopped Loving You(AU,M/L,ADULT)Pt100Complete 12/4

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 22 9/10/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Natalie36 Yes it's good that Liz is starting to get out a little.

begonia9508 Eve, I wouldn't worry about Liz letting that dick control her any more!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, so you think that Liz's old roommate is going to make the move to alien land? :lol: You might be right about that! :wink:

Part 22

Liz and Serena walked into Cow Patties and right over to the table their friends were at.

"Hey, Liz good to see you out." Said Isabel
"Thanks Iz." Said Liz
"What are we having tonight ladies?" Asked Kyle
"Just a coke for me." Said Serena
"Uh Long Island ice tea." Said Liz
"Coming right up. By the way Tommie Peterson said to tell ya he's got your back."

Liz just nodded realizing that even those who didn't like her much back in high school thought Scott was trash.

"So Liz, you doing OK?" Asked Alex
"I'm getting there. Is uh Max coming?"
"He'll be here soon." Said Michael
"OK, uh great. Oh by the way Serena, the week of Thanksgiving you are out of my house. Carolyn is coming into town and I kinda promised her she can stay with me."
"OK got it. I was hoping you would be doing well enough by then so I could get out any way."

Just then Max walked and joined everyone at the table. He put his beer down and placed Liz's in front of her.

"Hey ran into Kyle at the bar, said this was yours Liz." Said Max
"Thanks. Max, will you come by tomorrow? There are things we need to talk about."
"Yeah of course. Anything you want."
"Thanks."
"Liz, I just want you to get better. I hate seeing you in so much pain."
"Max, I want you to understand that what we have to talk about won't be easy for either of us."
"I know. But if it's what I think you are referring to. We never did talk about it."
"Yeah. Max, you know I was going to tell you."
"Liz, let's just leave this til tomorrow. Just relax and enjoy the company of good friends."

Liz gave Max a weak smile and they both turned to listen to Isabel tell about the man who came into the ER this morning after putting a nail into his head with a nail gun on a dare. Max watched Liz and could see that she was starting to relax a little.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 23 9/11/14

begonia9508 Eve it's very true they never spoke of the baby they lost, or what their future plans were. Liz does want to start again.....but don't count on them on just being friends. :wink:

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz is starting to get out with her friends again.

Part 23

Max pulled up in front of Liz's just before noon the next day. He climbed out of his truck and walked up to the door and knocked. Serena opened the door and let him in.

"Hey Max."
"Hey Rena. Liz asked me to come over."
"I know. She's out on the deck."
"Rena, how is she sleeping?"
"Not well. She had a nightmare last night."
"I hate to see her like this."
"So do I. You should go and talk with her."

Max gave Serena a quick hug then headed out to the deck. Liz was sitting at the table with a pitcher of lemonade and a couple glasses.

"Hi Liz. Serena let me in."
"Hi Max."

Max joined Liz at the table. Liz poured him some lemonade and started to bite her lip nervously.

"Liz, we don't have to do this if you're not ready."
"Max, this is something that is long past the time to talk about. I want to be with you. But until we talk about it we can't be together."
"OK."
"The night we made love before I left was one of the best of my life."
"Mine too. But I should have remembered to use protection."
"Max, don't blame yourself. I knew I had run out of my birth control pills. I could have stopped you, reminded you. But I didn't. I made the choice to risk getting pregnant."
"OK. I won't blame myself any more. I was hurt when you came home and told me after you had already lost our baby."
"I never meant to keep it from you. I was scared. I had known for only three days when I was in the accident. I was knocked out from the crash. When I came to they told me I lost the baby. I was just getting use to the idea that I had our child growing in me. Then I was told it was gone."
"Liz, I wish I had been there for you. If you hadn't lost the baby what would you have done?"
"Moved back here so you would have been part of our child's life. That is unless we decided together that it would have been better it give it up for adoption. But I would never have killed our baby."
"That is one thing I always have known about you Liz Parker. You used to cry during those commercials with the puppies and Sarah McLachlan singing. So I know you couldn't have had an abortion."
" Actually I still cry at those commercials. Scott thought it was stupid."

Max reached across the table and took Liz's hand. He was surprised when she didn't pull away.

"Liz, just remember that he was never good enough for you. Now I'm not saying that as someone who wants to be with you again. I'm saying it as your childhood best friend."
"You think you are the only guy good enough for me."
"Actually, no guy is good enough for you."
"Now you sound like my father."
"Please don't say that. Because I admit I still think about making love to you."
"Max, you do understand that it will be a while before I'm ready for that."
"Yes."
"Now back to the subject at hand. Would you have wanted to try and raise our child together?"
"Yes, Liz when you told me about the baby you lost, I had been working on saving some money. I was getting ready to buy an engagement ring."
"You wanted to marry me?"
"Liz, I loved you then and still love you now."

Liz got up and paced nervously. Max watched her not sure what was wrong.

"Liz, why did you start fighting with me ever time I called? That is when you would take my calls?"
"It hurt to talk to you. I couldn't get my mind off what I lost."
"So rather then try and work through the pain together you chose to end things with me."
"Yes. Max that is one of the biggest mistakes of my life."
"Liz, promise me that if something like that happens again you will tell me."
"I promise Max."

Max stood and walked over to Liz and held his arms open. Liz looked at him for a moment then when into to his open arms. Max gently wrapped his arms around her and held her as she cried.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 24 9/12/14

begonia9508 Yes Eve, it is sad that it took something bad for Liz to open up with Max about what happened years ago.

L-J-L 76 Yes the talk did both Max and Liz good.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes Max gave Liz his heart a long time ago. It well take time for them to rebuild what they had. But I think it's safe say they are on their way.

Part 24 Monday before Thanksgiving

Liz paced in the air port terminal in Las Cruces New Mexico. She was waiting on her friend and former roommate to get off the plane that just arrived from Santa Fe. Carolyn, had flown to Santa Fe and gotten the connector to Las Cruces. It was a short time later Liz saw her. Carolyn stood five foot four with auburn hair and green eyes. Carolyn saw Liz and ran over to her friend pulling her into a hug.

"How you doing Lizzie?"
"Much better."
"Good honey. By the way Mrs. Evans called me. I have an interview tomorrow at her office."
"Good. Come on let's get you back to Roswell."

They grabbed Carolyn's bag and headed out to Liz's car. Once in the car and on their way to Roswell Carolyn looked closer at Liz. She had to admit she looked good.

"So Liz, are you working things out with Max?"
"Uh, we are taking things slow."
"So have you been out with him since things with Scott?"
"Just in a group."
"Got to get that down to just you and him girl."
"Actually, tomorrow I have a date with him. Oh uh I kind of set you up with this guy I when to high school with."
"Shit a blind date! Liz I hate blind dates!"
"Well I don't want you to sit at home alone. His name is David Trainer. He is in school studying to be a doctor. He is right now doing his on sight training at Roswell Memorial Hospital."
"Liz, I'll do this. But I don't like it."
"Trust me he is your type."
"I hope he isn't expecting to get laid. I don't put out on the first date."
"Carolyn, he is a good guy."
"I'll trust you. Beside I own you for that set up with Jack."
"Hey you didn't know he was an asshole."

They spent the rest of the drive catching up on old times.

Serena walked into Kyle's apartment looking for him. He had told her he would be there when she got there. She made her way to the bedroom with her bag. She was barely through the door when she was grabbed causing her to drop her bag. His strong arms pushed her against the wall. He pinned her there as he began to his her passionately. She let out a soft moan and that was all he needed to slip his tong into hers to begin a dual with her own tong. Kyle's hands moved up and down her body groping it. He reached for the her shirt and started to pull it up. They broke from their kiss, and Serena raised her arms to make it easier to remove. That was when she noticed that he was dressed only in a pair of boxers. Kyle gently ran one of his fingers over the snake tattoo on Serena's upper left arm.

"Kyle?"
"Yeah Red?"

Serena looked right into Kyle's soft blue eyes before speaking. She wanted him to understand that this was truly what she wanted.

"Make love to me."
"Are you sure?"
"Kyle, I love you. You have seen me at my worst. When others would have run you were there for me."

Kyle smiled and reached for Serena's jeans and undid them. She kicked off her shoes and helped him remove them. She stood in front of him in nothing but her bra and panties. They made their way over to the bed. Serena crawled to the center of the bed and spread her legs so that Kyle could lay between them. They resumed making out with Kyle slowly reaching under her to unhook her bra. He slid it down her arms and tossed it to the floor. He started to nibble her ear as her cupped and gently squeezed her breast. Kyle smiled when he heard the moan come from Serena. He slowly moved down her body. He kissed her all the way down to the waist band of her panties. He watched as her back arched as she was hit with an orgasm. He hooked his fingers into the panties and pulled them down her legs. Serena lifted her hips to let him pull them off easier. Once they were off he stared at the sight before him. Serena was perfect in his eyes.

"God Red you are beautiful."

Kyle the push her legs further apart and slid one of his fingers into her warm wet core. He gently moved his finger in and out causing her to moan with pleasure. Serena pushed down harder on his hand wanting to feel more. Her hands gripped the sheet tightly as he caused her to have another orgasm.

"Shit Kyle. Stop playing! I need you!"
"You need me to do what?"
"I need you inside me."

Kyle moved up Serena and gave her a kiss he removed his boxers finally freeing his throbbing and hard dick. He grabbed the condom from the bedside table removed it from the package and rolled it on before placing his dick at her entrance.

"You're sure you want this?"
"Kyle, look at me. Get the fuck inside me!"

Kyle leaned down and kissed her as he slowly pushed his way in. He groaned at how tight and wet she was. Kyle started moving slow he couldn't believe how good she felt. Serena wrapped her legs around him forcing him to sink deeper. He buried his face into the nook of her neck as she began to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Shit Red you feel so fucking good!"
"Kyle, faster harder." Serena gasped

Kyle raised up onto his arms and increased his pace and pounded into her harder he hear her moan with each thrust. He could feel that he was close. But knew he had to wait on her. Then he saw her eyes close and head roll back as her back arched, as she reach her climax. He followed only moments later as his seed filled the condom. He pulled out and rolled off her. He pulled the sheet so that it covered her as their sweat cover bodies began to cool.

"That was amazing Kyle."
"Yeah, I love you Rena."
"Love you too Kyle."

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 25 9/13/14

L-J-L 76 Yes Carolyn is a good friend to Liz. She will make sure Liz doesn't hide from the world.

Natalie36 Yes they did need that talk.

keepsmiling7 Oh yeah Kyle and Serena are going to be fine! :lol: As for the set up just wait and see.

Part 25

Carolyn was jerked out of sleep by Liz screaming. She was out of bed and into Liz's room in seconds. She pulled her friend into her arms and held her.

"It's OK Liz. It was just a dream. He can't hurt you any more."

Liz let her friend hold her for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."
"It's OK honey. Serena left me a note saying you still have nightmares sometimes."
"Not as much as I use to."
"Maybe not. Have you told your counselor about them?"
"Yeah. Tracey said that they will stop at some point."
"Yeah they will. Do you want to talk about it?"
"Not really. But I should."
"OK then tell me about it."
"Well I'm back in that motel room with him. He is on top of me. He is raping repeatedly. No one ever comes to save me until, I'm so bruised that I can't move. I feel like I want to just die rather then live like that."
"Do you feel that way when you are awake? That you want to die?"
"No. Carolyn, I want nothing more then to one day have a family with Max. I love him so much."
"Did you ever talk about the baby you lost?"
"Yes. If I hadn't broken up with him, Max was working up to buy me an engagement ring."
"But now you have to rebuild things with him."
"It's slow but we are working at it."
"Good. Now are you ready to go back to sleep?"
"Yeah. Thanks Care."
"Liz, I'm here for you. You're not alone. You got a lot of people who want to help you."
"I know, and I love all of you for that."

Carolyn gave Liz a hug and when back to bed.

Max knew that Liz was still hurting two months after she had been kidnapped and raped. He wished that he could beat the shit out of that preppy. But he knew that Liz wouldn't want that. But at least he had a real start with building a new relationship with her. Tomorrow he would be going on a double date with her, her friend Carolyn and David Trainer. David was a good guy. He had been part of the science club back in high school. Though he didn't know him very well. That was not David's fault it was his own. Max only had eyes for one person in high school and that was Liz Parker. He had talked to David and they were going to meet at Liz's and take the ladies out to Señor Chows for dinner. Then maybe a movie if that is what the girls want. He when to sleep with a smile.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 26 9/14/14

Natalie36 We just got to wait and see how the date goes.

keepsming7 Oh yes Carolyn is a very good friend to Liz!

begoina9508 Thanks Eve!

L-J-L 76 Carolyn, is a great friend for Liz.

Part 26

Liz pulled in front of the Evans law office at ten the next morning. Carolyn sat next to her dressed in a business suit. She was nervous.

"Relax Care. Mrs. Evans won't hurt you."
"I know. I just really want this job Liz. I know I still will have to pass the New Mexico bar but I have already started to study for it."
"Care, you will be fine."

Liz and Carolyn got out of the car and headed in. Carolyn when into Diane's office with her and Liz sat in the waiting room and pulled out her phone and started to play some Candy Crush while she was waiting. It was nearly an hour later when Carolyn came out smiling.

"So you up for a roommate after I graduate? Just until I find my own place?"
"Of course."
"Thank you Liz for recommended Carolyn." Said Diane
"Mrs. Evans, Carolyn is one of my best friends. She is a great person."
"She makes you smile."
"Mrs. Evans not sure I'm the one who is making Liz happy today. She has a date with Max tonight." Said Carolyn
"Really? You're ready to start dating?"
"It's a double date, which I set Carolyn up with David Trainer. But it's a start."
"It is a start honey. But you are doing better."
"I know. Mrs. Evans we should let you get back to work." Said Liz
"Right. Carolyn, be sure to call me before you move out here."
"I will Mrs. Evans."

Liz and Serena left. They headed to the Crashdown to get some lunch.

Max stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Tonight was his first date with Liz since her kidnapping and rape. He knew that he had to take things slow. As much as he wanted to get her to go out alone with him, he knew that sgphe wouldn't abandon her friend either. Besides he wanted to meet and get to know Carolyn better. She was such an important part of Liz's life for a long time. Beside if he was right she would have so stories that only a roommate would know. He combed his hair, shaved and brushed his teeth. He dressed in a pair of nice black plants, a light blue shirt and his black sport coat. Slipped on a pair of loafers and headed out. He had a stop to make before picking up Liz.

Isabel walked out of the bedroom she shared with Alex to find sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

"Alex are you ready?"
"Yes Isabel."
"Let's get a move on it then."
"Izzy we will not be spying on Max and Liz's date."
"Alex why would you think I would do that?"
"Because we all want Max and Liz to work things out. But it has to happen at eir pace. No matter how well it goes they will not be jumping into bed together."
"Alex please I do not think about my brother's sex life or lack there of."
"Right that is why you tried to get him to go out with the school slut Pam Troy before Liz came back to town."
"Fine I do think Max needs to get laid! He was so much less moody back in high school when he and Liz when at like a couple of rabbits in heat."
"OK not the image I wanted in my mind!"
"I'll make it up to you later."
"OK. Uh let's go get something to eat."

Alex and Isabel headed out on there date.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 27 9/15/14

Natalie36 I don't think we have to worry too much about Isabel. Alex knows how to keep her in line.

L-J-L 76 Thanks

begonia9508 Yes Eve, Alex knows just how to handle Isabel.

keepsmiling7 Did you read my mind Carolyn? :lol: You find out what Max stopped for. As for Alex and Isabel, yes they are going on a date. But don't count on them spying. Doesn't mean someone else won't pop up during the double date. :wink:

Part 27

Liz smiled when she heard the doorbell ring. It had to be Max and David. Liz flipped her hair over her shoulders and headed for the door. She opened it to find Max standing there with a single white rose. David stood behind him, holding what looked like a box of candy. Liz let the young men in and noticed the box of candy said Godiva on it. Oh yeah Carolyn was going to like him. David was just over six feet tall with sandy blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hello gentlemen. Please come in. Carolyn will be out in a minute." Said Liz
"Hi Liz, this is for you. You still like white roses right?" Said Max
"Max thank you. That is one thing you can count on always being the same."

Just then Carolyn walked into the room and Liz watched as her friend's eyes lite up like she had never seen them before.

"Uh hi I'm David. This is for you." Said David
"Thank you. I love Godiva." Said Carolyn.
"Hey Care, this is Max." Said Liz
"Nice to meet you Carolyn. Liz has told me quite a bit about you." Said Max
"Nice to finally meet you Max. Don't let this dork get away again. She was a bitch to live with when you were broken up." Said Carolyn
"I don't plan to. But I have to take things at her speed."
"Right. So David, Liz tells me that you are a medical student."
"Yeah. I like the idea of helping people get over illnesses. I understand that you're going to be a lawyer."
"Yeah, I have always had an interest in the law and justice system."
"That's cool."
"Dave, why don't we go in your car?" Asked Max
"That's cool. Señor Chows?"
"What is Señor Chows?" Asked Carolyn
"It's a combo Mexican and Chinese place. It's really good." Said Liz
"Fine with me. Liz knows I'll try almost anything once."
"Really? What do you think of bungee jumping?" Asked David
"Been there done that. Even got Liz to do it. It was what spring break junior year?"
"Uh yeah, and I only did it because you promised to clean the bathroom and do the dishes for two months." Said Liz
"I also did your laundry." Said Carolyn
"Liz you bungee jumped?" Asked Max
"Yes and I will never do it again!" Said Liz
"Ready to head out?" Asked David
"Yeah." Said Carolyn

The four of them headed out to dinner.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 28 9/16/1

L-J-L 76 It wasn't so much that Liz was into adventure in college. It was more that Carolyn got her to do things she normally wouldn't have done.

begonia9508 Yes Eve, Liz when bungee jumping. Carolyn, was always trying to get Liz to do different things.

Natalie36 Liz, knows the kind of guys Care likes.

keepsmilng7 Liz's roommate got Liz to do a lot of things. The bungee jumping might have been the most dangerous of the things. Max is going to learn a lot about his girlfriend from Carolyn.

Part 28

Serena walked into Señor Chows with Kyle. They could see Liz, Max, David and Carolyn being shown to a table. Serena had met Carolyn a couple of time and ready liked the young woman.

"Whose that with Liz, Max and David?" Asked Kyle
"That is Carolyn. She was Liz's roommate back east."
"She pretty. But no where near as pretty as you Red."
"Nice save Buddha boy. But I agree she is pretty. I mean if I was into girls I would defiantly go for her."
"What she like?"
"Kind of wild at times. She had quite a few boyfriends in college. Well that is what Liz told me anyway. But get this she got my straight arrow very safe cousin to go bungee jumping with her."
"No fucking way! Liz would never do something like that."
"Oh yeah she did. I think I have the video somewhere."
"I got to see that!"
"Just remember Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jeff don't know about it. Liz told me if I ever told them that she would skin me alive."
"Liz loves you."
"Yeah I know. But I don't want to take a chance."
"Right let's say hi then go and enjoy our own dinner."
"Good idea."

Serena and Kyle headed over to the table that Liz and Max were having their date at.

Liz smiled as Carolyn laught at another one of David's jokes. They really seemed to be hitting it off.

"Yo Cuz what up?" Said Serena with a smile.
"Hi Rena, Kyle." Said Liz
"How's it going Liz?" Asked Kyle
"Good. Carolyn, you remember my brain damaged cousin Serena, and this is her boyfriend Kyle Valenti." Said Liz
"Nice to meet you Kyle. Rest assured Liz has told me almost nothing to embarrassing about you." Said Carolyn
"Yeah? So how much you pay Lizzie to get her to jump off a bridge with only an elastic cord around her feet?"
"I was in a harness and it was more like around my waist. Oh and Serena Victoria Kent I will get even! Kyle, you tell anyone about that and little Kyle will not get up for a long time." Said Liz
"Liz, no one would believe me!" Said Kyle
"Let's keep it that way."
"Kyle, I think it's time to let them get back to their date." Said Serena
"OK later." Said Kyle

Liz watched them walk off. Then she turned back to Max and the others.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 28 9/16/1

keepsmiling7 Liz is going to be full of surprises. Max and the rest of them are going to learn a lot from Carolyn. Though they will also learn that Carolyn was behind a lot of what Liz did.

L-J-L 76 Liz would never hurt Serena. But doesn't mean she doesn't know a few things her cousin might not want to come out.

begonia9508 Eve, Liz and Serena are close. They love each other, and their relationship has become more like they are sisters then cousins.

Natalie36 Thanks

Part 29

It was almost eleven when the group returned to Liz's house. Liz when into the kitchen to make some tea before the guys headed home. Max followed wanting to talk to her alone for a minute.

"Liz, I had a good time tonight."
"So did I."
"Carolyn is a character isn't she?"
"Yeah, I just wish she had kept a few of those stories to herself."
"Like the bungee jumping?"
"Actually I was planning on tell you about that. It was more like the one about the tattoo."
"She never did say what it was you got, or where."
"Uh, it is not somewhere that I can show in public."
"Well that leave a lot to the imagination."
"It's on my left breast OK?"
"Going to tell me what it is?"
"No."

Max stuck out his bottom lip and gave her a sad puppy face.

"Not going to work. But if you are a good boy, maybe just maybe you will get to see it one day."
"It's good to see that spark back in your eyes."
"Max, I know it's been hard the past couple months. But I am doing a lot better. Scott plead guilty so I don't have to go through a trial."
"That surprised me."
"Not me much. You have to know his father. His father has been trying to get him to grow up for a while. I met his father my freshmen year at Harvard. He was a regular at the restaurant I was working. I found out later that Robert Markwell, made it a habit of going to a number of restaurants he picks a waitress or waiter at each them, always a college student. He will then find out from management when they are working and come in at lest of of those days. He sits only at one of their tables even if he has to wait. He then leaves large tips when he leaves."
"How large?"
"A normal day, forty percent. Close to Christmas it was more like sixty percent."
"That is a lot of money."
"Yeah. But he is a millionaire. He made his money in something. I never really learned. But his mom had been a single mom working two jobs to take care of him. So when he see a young person from a working family trying to get a good education he feels the need to help them."
"So where did things go wrong with his son?"
"I don't know. Let's drop this."

Max smiled wrapped his arms around Liz and pulled her close for a kiss. Liz was tense at first. But soon relaxed and returned it full force. They were just starting to deepen the kiss when the the tea kettle whistled. Liz pulled away and grabbed it pouring the water into the tea pot on the counter.

"Liz, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Said Max

Liz turned to face him.

"You did nothing wrong Max."
"You told me you wanted to take things slow."
"I did. But I didn't say snail pace slow. Besides we have a history. Even when I was in my darkest days, after you know what happened? Every Saturday I sat just out of view of the window watching you. Wanting to tell you to come in and just hold me. But I didn't because it wasn't a healthy thing to do at the time. Tracey said that I was more likely to have a panic attack if I just jumped right back into things with you. That I could risk destroying the rebuilding of our relationship. Max, I love you. I wanted you to kiss me. But it will still take some time for me to be ready to make love to you."
"I understand that. Liz I'm letting you take control of how fast or slow you want us to move."

Liz smiled and hugged max.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt 30 9/18/1

keepsmiling7 There is a good chance that Liz's tattoo has something to do with Max. It is close to her heart remember!

L-J-L 76 Will Max see Liz's tattoo? Good chance just not for a little while yet.

Natalie36 Thanks

Part 30

Carolyn sat on the sofa with David. She had to admit that Liz really knew how to pick out someone that she might like.

"They have been gone a long time." Said David
"Yeah, I know."
"Carolyn, like really like you. But I know you are only in town for a little while."
"Uh actually I'm moving here after new years. I got a job lined up with Mrs. Evans."
"That's great. So maybe we can see each other again?"
"I would like that."
"So what is this tattoo Liz got?"
"Tell him Carolyn and you will find yourself either at my parents or the Tumbleweed." Said Liz entering the room.
"Lizzie it's nothing bad." Said Carolyn
"Do you want me to tell what you got tattooed on your ass?"
"Liz! You promised not to ever bring that up."
"Then drop the subject of my tattoo which need I remind you was your idea."
"OK it's dropped!"

Max laughed, he was glad that Liz had this girl in her life.

"What's so funny Maxie?" Asked Carolyn
"He's laughing at us Care." Said Liz
"Why?"
"Because he's a jerk sometimes."
"No Liz, you and Carolyn are funny. You act worse with her then you do with Maria or Serena." Said Max
"No I'm not!"
"Uh I know I didn't hang out with you much in high school. But I must agree with your whipped puppy here. Neither Maria or Serena would get you to bungee jump or get a tattoo. Or walk across a crowded campus quad in a bra and thong." Said David
"What?" Asked Max
"Carolyn Baker! Why would you tell David that story?"
"He asked me what we did in college."
"So you told another of the dares you made me do?"
"What is it with you and truth and dare?" Asked Max
"Carolyn loves the game. Maybe after she moves here some Friday night or something we can play a round with everyone. I have a couple good dares for my friend here."
"That would be cool." Said David
"Oh it's always anything goes." Said Carolyn
"There will be one rule Care. If Serena is playing no dares with alcohol for her." Said Liz
"Liz, I would never do anything to harm her. You told me about her drug and alcohol issues."
"So what were some of these other dares you got my sweet Liz to do?" Asked Max
"Maybe another time Max. I think I embarrassed Liz enough for tonight." Said Carolyn
"Thank you." Said Liz
"I had a good time tonight. But I should get home. Got to get a lot of things done tomorrow. I get to spend Thanksgiving in the ER." Said David
"I'll walk you out." Said Carolyn

The two got up and headed for the door. Max pulled Liz close to him and gave her a soft kiss.

"They seemed to hit it off." Mumbled Max into Liz's hair.
"Yeah. Max, you're not spending the night."
"I know. So I'll see you at the big Thanksgiving thing at the Crashdown?"
"Yeah. Your mom is going to ride with Carolyn and me."
"Good. Well I think I'll head out. Love you Liz Parker."
"Bye. I love you too Max Evans."

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Pt31 9/19/14

keepsmiling7 Oh you can bet Max wants to learn more about Liz's tattoo.Yes truth or dare can be dangerous in more then one way. As for Care and David, it will be some time before we get back to them.

begonia9508 Thanks Eve.

L-J-L 76 Oh Care was just greeting started! There will be more to come out later.

Part 31

Liz woke the next morning to find Carolyn in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Morning Care."
"Morning Liz. So what happened with you and Max last night when the two of you were alone?"
"We talked a little. He tried to get me to tell him what my tattoo is of."
"It's nothing bad Liz. It's just a rose with his name over the steam."
"I know what it is Care! While you have Scooby Doo on your ass."
"God what the hell was I thinking?"
"Uh you were drunk."
"You let me get a fucking tattoo when I was drunk?"
"Uh I was a bit drunk too. Not as bad as you. So do you like David?"
"He's a great guy."
"Yeah I thought you would like him."
"I do. When I get back to town I'm going to call him so we can go out again. Alone this time."
"Hey go for it."
"So what else happened with Max? It wasn't all talk was it?"
"No. We uh kissed."
"And I'm just now hearing this?"
"My personal life is none of your business."
"Gee Lizzie, you know I just want you to be happy."
"I know Care, and I love you for that. But I think we should get dressed. Maria and Isabel will be over before long to drill me about the date. I would bet my cousin won't be far behind."
"You and Serena have one strange relationship."
"I love Serena like a sister. We haven't always gotten along. Her mom was my mom's younger sister."
"Yeah, but I don't know when you say stuff to her if you are joking or not."
"Oh you mean about her telling Kyle about the bungee jumping?"
"Yeah. You said you would get even."
"Oh I would never hurt Rena. It's just I know things about her that no one else does. I just might tell everyone one of those things. But you won't get it out of me."

Carolyn smiled and headed to take a shower.

Serena tried rolled over but was stopped by a strong arm pulling her closer. She was still getting use to sharing a bed with Kyle. After their date they had come home and made love. It was hard to believe that he loved her as much as he did. It had taken them a long time to come to this point in their relationship. While they had started to date junior year of high school, they had taken things very slow. Kyle had been so scared of hurting her. She still had very little memory of the night she had been raped. But what she did remember was Kyle wrapping a blanket around her and telling her that help was on the was on the way.

"Morning Red."
"Morning."
"Liz seemed happy last night."
"She did. I hadn't seen her smile like that since before Scott showed up."
"Got any other stories for me?"
"Kyle, I shouldn't have told you about Liz going bungee jumping. It was for her to tell."
"Yeah. So you won't tell me anything else?"
"Nope."

Kyle started kissing Serena which lead to another round of love making.

TBC