I Never Stopped Loving You(AU,M/L,ADULT)Pt100Complete 12/4

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 11 8/29/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Serena is very cool! She loves Liz. Liz is more then her cousin. To Serena is her best friend and almost like a sister. You'll find out if Liz is there in this part and what Scott did.

begonia9508 Yes Eve people do notice things. While Roswell is a tourist trap, expensive cars will still stand out a little. Serena wasn't really looking, but she did notice a car that was out of place in front of the Tubbleweed.

Part 12

Liz watched Scott as he pulled his pants back on. Her wrists hurt from struggling against the rope that was being used to keep her tied around them. Scott moved around the room without saying anything. She was watching him. That was when she heard a pounding on the door.

"SCOTT MARKWELL OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!"

Liz felt her heart start to race. She knew that voice.

"SHERIFF HELP!" Yelled Liz
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!"
"Markwell open the door!" Yelled Valenti

"Go to hell you to bit hick.". Replied Scott

The next thing either Scott or Liz knew the door flew open hang on the hinges. Liz watched as Kyle grabbed Scott and shoved him against the wall and placed him under arrest. Sheriff Valenti raced to the bed to check on Liz.

"Liz are you OK?"
"I will be."

Valenti when to remove the sheet covering Liz from the waist down but Liz stopped him.

"Don't Sheriff."
"Liz did he rape you?"
"Yes."
"OK. I'm going to call for an ambulance."
"Can you free my hands? My arms are going numb."
"Yeah."

Valenti pulled out his pocket knife and cut the rope binding Liz's wrists to the bed free. Then called the ambulance. Kyle returned to the room as Liz shifted to a sitting possion keeping her lower body covered.

"Blackwood is taking that scum bag in." Said Kyle
"Thanks Kyle. There is an ambulance on the way. I want you to follow it to the hospital."
"OK dad. You going to be OK Liz?"
"I think so." Said Liz
"Dad, are we going to call the Parkers to let them know that we found Liz?"
"Call Serena. I'm sure she is with her Aunt and Uncle."
"Got it."

Kyle stepped out of the room to place the call.

"Sheriff how did you know where I was?"
"Your cousin was passing by. She spotted the Lexus in the lot. They kind of stand out in these parts."
"Yeah seeing it's not a four wheel drive."
"Yeah."

Just then two EMTs came in with a stretcher to take Liz to the hospital.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 12 8/30/14

begonia9508 Eve, you will have to wait to find out what Scott's father will do. At this point it is unknown if he raped anyone else. But Scott will pay......maybe even with a little prison justice. :wink:

J-L-J 76 See what I wrote Eve about Scott. Liz's family and friends will be there for her.

Part 13

Isabel watched as Liz was wheeled into an exam room. She spotted Kyle coming through the ER door.

"Kyle!"
"Hey Isabel."
"You found her."
"Yeah. Got the asshole too."
"Is Liz OK?"
"That ass raped her Iz."
"If I get my hands on that creep."
"He is on his way to jail. Serena spotted his car and called me."
"God, Liz doesn't deserve this!"
"Isabel, Liz needs all of us right now. Her parents are on their way with Serena. Maybe you can call your brother. I think he is at your mom's."
"Fine."

Isabel walked off to make the call.

"Kyle!"

Kyle turned to see Serena and Liz's parents coming in the door.

"Where is she is she OK?" Asked Nancy
"Mrs. Parker, Liz is in an exam room she is as well as can be expected right now." Said Kyle

Serena looked at Kyle and knew he wasn't telling them something. She grabbed him and pulled him away from her aunt and uncle.

"What aren't you saying? I want to know the truth." Said Serena
"Red, he raped her."
"God Kyle! You can't tell Uncle Jeff that! You remember how he when crazy when he found out about Sean and those other guys."
"That is what I was thinking about."
"God, this is so fucked up. Damn how is Max going to react? I mean he and Liz are just starting to get to know each other again."
"I know. Rena, you need to pull yourself together. I mean Liz needs you."
"I will. I won't abandon her. She bailed me out of shit too many times. Remember when I detoxed the first time? She came to see me every day. Even when I was a bitch to her. I so hope that they throw this ass in jail with some big man that will make him his bitch."
"Oh it will get out, and the food chain will take care of him."
"That is if he doesn't flash his money to stay out of prison."

Just then a doctor came out looking for them.

"Deputy Valenti, Mr. and Mrs. Parker?"
"Doctor how is she?" Asked Nancy
"Dehydrated, there is also evidence of sexual assult."
"Oh god." Said Nancy

Serena pulled her aunt into a hug.

"Doctor, is she well enough for me to talk to?" Asked Kyle
"Yes just don't take to long. She will be admitted over night."
"I understand. Mr. and Mrs. Parker, I know you want to see her. But I do need to get her statement while it's still fresh in her mind."
"Go Kyle." Said Jeff

Kyle followed a nurse to the exam room Liz was in so he could ask her his questions.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 13 8/31/14

begonia9508 Eve, yes Liz got lucky. But there is damage done.

L-J-L 76 I think it will more likely come down to if Liz let's Max be there for her.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes Diane gave Max some good advice. Not in this part but soon someone will teach Scott a lesson for what he did.

Part 14

Kyle walked into Liz's room and watched as a nurse adjusted the IV she was hooked to.

"Hey Liz."
" Hi Kyle. I know you need to ask me some questions. So go a head."
"Tell me everything you remember from last night."
"Well after you left, I thought about what you said. You know about the restraining order?"
"Yeah."
"I was planning to come down to the sheriff station this morning going into work late to fill out the paper work. I had called Ms. Hardy to cover my first class. I wasn't in the mood to cook anything, so I when to the Subway sub shop on Oak just off Main. I was heading back to my car when I was grabbed from behind. Someone put a cloth over my nose and mouth and everything when black."
"What is the next thing you remember?"
"Waking up tied to the bed in that motel room. That is when I saw Scott. I've never seen that side of him. He had this look in his eyes, it scared me. That is when he raped me. I begged him not to. He didn't care."

Liz was crying Kyle gently reached for her hand, not sure how she would react. His training told him that woman that were victims of sexual assault tended to pull away from the touch of others, even those they trusted.

"Liz look at me. He can't hurt you any more. Deputy Blackwood should have him locked up in a nice cozy cell by now."
"Thanks. Did someone tell Max?"
"He knows you when missing. His mom call him. Seems she keeps an eye on your comings and goings."
"I'm not to surprised."
"I'm done for now. But I may need to talk to you again."
"OK. Kyle, thank you for rescuing me."
"Not a problem. I would have come lookin for ya even if it wasn't part of my job."
"I know. That is why I'm thanking you."
"Liz, you've been away to long. Friends help each other when they need it. Now I'm sure your parents and Serena want to see you."
"I'm sure."
"See you later Parker."

Kyle left and Liz was alone with his thoughts.

Max picked up his cell after looking at the caller ID answered.

"Hey Iz. Have you heard anything?"
"They found her! She's at the hospital? Is she OK? Right. OK mom and I will be there soon."

Max hung up the phone and turned to his mom.

"They found Liz. She is at the hospital."
"Does Isabel know anything?"
"She is dehydrated but couldn't tell me more."
"You want to head over there don't you?"
"Yeah. We can go just to check on her. But we won't stay long she is going to need her rest."
"I know mom. But I don't think Isabel was telling me everything she knows."

Max and Diane headed out to the hospital.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 14 9/1/14

Natalie36 I don't think Liz's friends will let her pull away.

begonia9508 Eve, thanks for reading!

L-J-L 76 Liz, has some really great friends who won't let her pull away.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, pull up a chair! You get a little test of what Scott is in for! Liz, is going to need her friends. As for Max we just have to see what he does.

Part 15

Deputy Owen Blackwood shoved Scott Markwell into a cell with two other men. They were both about the age of the Parker girl, and Owen was sure they had gone to school with her. They were in on charges of breaking and entering. Nothing like this scum bag.

"Don't put me in with these hicks you stupid savage!" Yelled Scott
"I'd watch what I say around these guys if I were you preppy. They don't take kindly to guys who rape girls, or young ladies like Miss Parker." Said Owen
"Deputy, you saying this pretty boy hurt Liz Parker?" Asked Juan Peña
"If you call kidnapping, tying to a bed and forcing her to have sex. Then yeah. Have a nice day gentlemen."

Owen headed up the stairs and away from the cells. Juan and Tony Davis grinned at each other then Juan grabbed Scott and Tony punched him in the stomach. They took turns punching Scott until the deputies came and broke it up.

Liz had been moved from the ER to a room on the fifth floor of the hospital. It had taken her an hour to get her parents to leave. Serena was still hanging around the hospital but Liz didn't mind to much. She looked over to the door when she heard a soft knock. Max and his mom were there. Max was holding a teddy bear that held a heart that read "I love you beary much." Liz gave them a sad smile.

"Hi come in." Said Liz
"How are you doing honey?" Asked Diane
"OK. I mean I've been better. But I think I will be OK."
"Liz, if you want to talk about what happened I'm here for you." Said Max
"Max, that is sweet. But, you don't have the training. I asked Serena to recommend someone."
"Liz did he....." Max trailed off.
"Yes. He raped me. That is why I need someone who has the right training."
"Liz, promise me you won't push me away."
"Max, I'm going to need time."
"I want to be here for you."
"Max, I can't let you close right now."
"Max, honey let's let Liz get some rest. You'll be released tomorrow?"
"Yes Mrs. Evans. Thank you for coming to see me."

Diane had pull Max from the room. She knew Max didn't want to leave Liz alone. But what he had to understand was she had to want his help. Liz just wasn't ready to ask him for it.

Serena walked through the hospital after grabbing something to eat in the cafeteria. She was worried about Liz. Sure she asked for help finding someone to talk to. But there was something off about Liz too.

"Serena! Wait up!"

Serena turned to see Isabel coming down the hall.

"Hey Iz, everything OK?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. Have you seen Liz? I haven't been able to get up there to see her yet."
"Yeah. She is acting like nothing is wrong. But I know she is hurting."
"But until she wants our help there is nothing we can do."
"You're right. I just hope that Liz doesn't push Max away. She is so much happier with him then with anyone else or on her own."
"Well if she starts being stubborn we will just grab Maria and have a little talk with her. You still have a key to her house right?"
"Yep besides weather Liz likes it or not I'm spreading a couple days at her house with her."
"Oh I'm sure that will go over well."
"It won't but to tell the truth I don't give a shit. I won't let Liz push me away."
"Serena promise me you will call if I can be of any help."
"You know I will Isabel."

Serena headed back to Liz's room while Isabel when back to work.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 15 9/2/14

begonia9508 Eve, yes Liz is uncomfortable talking about what happened with Max. Oh yes Liz is going to need all her friends. As for what happened....... only time will tell.

L-J-L 76 Scott is learning that even other criminals have standers. You don't hurt women or children if you're a man!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, oh there are others who want a chance at that scum bag. So there very well could be a round two. :wink: Max knows Liz needs some space. But it doesn't change how he feels for her.

Part 16 One week later

Liz walked quietly down the hall trying not to wake Serena. She wished that Serena would just leave her alone. But her damn cousin had moved into the guest room and wasn't leaving until she was sure that she was going to hurt herself. Not that she really blamed her. Serena knew a hell of a lot more about what she was going through then anyone else. Hopefully she would believe that she would be OK after, Liz when to see the councilor in the morning.

"Still having trouble sleeping Beth?"
"Yeah Rena."
"Liz, I can't treat you. But if you want to talk I will listen."
"Will you grab the ice cream and meet me in the living room."
"Sure."

Five minutes later Serena sat on the sofa with Liz the tub of strawberry ice cream between them.

"Rena, I see him on top of me in that motel room every time I close my eyes."
"It's normal Liz."
"Will it stop?"
"Yes. But it's going to take time. You're going to see Tracey in the morning right?"
"Yeah."
"That's good. It is the first step in recovering from this."
"Rena, I know that Max is hurt that I don't want to see him. But I'm scared."
"Liz, one thing I know about Max Evans is, he won't abandon you. He loves you. He will take whatever you can give him for a relationship. Liz, when I was drinking two years ago he spent two weeks taking turns with Kyle helping to dry out. After you he is my best friend."
"I wish that I had been here for you."
"Me too. But you weren't. Liz let your friends in. They love you. But they can't help you if you keep shutting them out."
"OK. Rena thanks. Love you."
"Love ya too cuz."

Serena took the ice cream back to the kitchen and both when back to bed to try and get some sleep.

Max laid in bed staring at the ceiling. He just couldn't get his mind off Liz. Just when he was getting Liz back in his life that asshole had to come and fuck things up. He hated Scott Markwell. He hoped that he when to prison and rotted. He wanted so much to take Liz into his arms and kiss her. He just wanted to show her how much he loved her. But he knew that he couldn't do that. He had to wait for her to want to be with him.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 16 9/3/14

Natalie36 Yes Max is very understanding.

begonia9508 Eve, Liz most likely will never fully forget what happened, but she will learn to live with it. Right now it's still too fresh in her mind.

keepsmiling7 Max is a great guy, and he loves Liz. Liz does need to work out things.

L-J-L 76 In this part you will get an idea of what Scotts father is going to do.

Part 17

Robert Markwell parked his rental car in front of the Roswell sheriff station. He got out of the car and headed in. He walked up to the desk where a deputy was working.

"Excuse me but could you tell me if the sheriff is in? Deputy Hanson?"
"Sure is. Though he is really busy. I can help you mister?"
"Markwell. Robert Markwell. I really need to speak to the sheriff."
"HANSON! Let the man in." Yelled Valenti

Hanson showed Robert to Valenti's office and when back to work.

"Mr. Markwell what can I do for you?"
"Sheriff Valenti, it is correct that you have my so Scott in one of holding cells?"
"Yes sir. He is charged with kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment and first degree rape."
"Oh I believe he did those things. He has been obsessing with getting revenge on Miss Parker for the way she broke it off with him."
"I see."
"Sheriff, I have in the past bailed Scott out of trouble. But I told him you always treat women with respect. It could never be proven but I am sure he raped other girls."
"Why are you here?"
"I'm here to inform my son that the only way I will pay his legal bills is if he pleads guilty and takes whatever punishment is handed out. It's time he grew up. I will cut him off. What he would have inherited will go to organizations that help women who have been abused physically, sexually or raped."
"Why disown him now?"
"Do you know how I met Miss Parker? It was long before she started to date Scott. She was still in school working in a restaurant I when to. She was my waitress that night. She was one of the best I had ever had. I left her a much larger tip then I normally leave. I when back often always asking to dit at one of her tables. I was surprised when Scott brought her home to dinner the first time a little over a year ago. Miss Parker may not have the money I do Sheriff, but she is too damn good of a person for my screw up of a son. He has been drinking since he was in high school, used drugs and had sex with any girl he could. He was fourteen when I caught him having sex with the nineteen year old girl who babysat my daughter."
"Mr. Markwell, I don't understand."
"I'm telling you this time I won't bail him out of trouble. I will not try to make this go away. I have done that too often in the past."
"Not that any of this will help Miss Parker."
"No but it may protect another young woman."
"I'll have someone take you down to your son."

Five minutes later Robert stood in front of the cell Scott was locked in.

"Dad, you got to get me out of here!"
"Scott Thomas Markwell! You are staying right where you are!"
"Dad these fucking hicks did this to me!"
"No you did it to yourself. I told you to leave that young woman alone. I told you that I would not pay for you to be a party boy any longer. That you needed to get a job and grow up! Elizabeth Parker has been working since she was fifteen. She worked the whole time she was in school. She caught you cheating on her. She had every right to tell that slut what she knew to be true. You will pled guilty, you will serve your time and you will stay the hell away from that woman."
"I didn't do nothing that bitch didn't deserve. Besides she always liked the way I fucked her."
"Did she tell you no or to stop?"
"Yeah, but they never mean that!"
"Damn it! When a woman tells you no, it means No!"
"Dad!"
"Scott as of this moment you are cut off. You will get nothing from me."

Robert left leaving his son to get out of this mess himself.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 17 9/4/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Scott messed up one to many times, and did something that his father found unforgivable.

begonia9508 Eve, Scott's father had gotten him out of trouble in the past, but has realized that maybe he shouldn't have. So now it's time to learn you pay for your mess ups.

Natalie36 Oh yeah daddy is letting him rot!

Part 18

Liz arrived home after her counseling session. She noticed her friends cars parked in the Evans driveway. But knew that they weren't there. They would be waiting for her in her house. She took a deep breath and headed inside. Once there she found not only her friends but her parents, Diane Evans and Amy DuLuca. She knew that there was no getting out of this.

"Hi." Said Liz
"Liz, sit down. We're all worried about you." Said Nancy
"Mom, I'm going to be OK."
"Lizzie, Serena told us you're not sleeping." Said Jeff
"Well, she shouldn't of moved into my house! She didn't even ask. She just came in uninvited."
"Elizabeth, watch that tone." Said Nancy
"Don't call me that! He always calls me that! I hate it!"

Liz started to cry. Max started to move closer to hold her but Serena stopped him and moved in herself. She wrapped Liz in a hug and just let her cry knowing that is what she needed at the moment.

"Beth, remember everyone here loves you. We all hate to see you hurting like this. But we will never abandon you. Just know that." Said Serena softly.
"Rena, I'm sorry."
"It's OK hon. I know it's the pain talking."

Liz pulled away and looked at everyone. She knew it was true they all loved her. Even that grump Michael. She knew if he got his hands on Scott he would beat the shit out of him.

"I know you all care, but this is something I'm just going to have to work through. It's going to take time. But there is one thing all of you can do for me."
"What is that babe?" Asked Maria
"If I start acting like a royal bitch let me know."
"Oh you can count on it Parker." Said Michael
"Liz, you know you can talk to any of us if you need it. I mean we can all listen, we may not be able to give you advice, but we can listen and that might help." Said Isabel
"Actually Tracey, my therapist said that if things get bad I should just talk to someone even if they have no training. It would help."
"We're all here for you Liz." Said Alex
"I know thank you."
"We should go. I'm sure Liz could use some rest." Said Diane

Everyone slowly left until only Serena and Max remained. Serena shot Liz a look asking if she wanted her to stay.

"Max let's go sit out back and talk OK?" Asked Liz
"Yeah sure."

Liz and Max when out to the back yard and sat on the lawn chairs on the deck.

"Max, I know you won't want to hear this. But we need to put our relationship on hold."
"Liz, I understand that you need time."
"I do. I do want you to know that my feelings for you haven't changed. But I need to work past this. Until I do I will be scared to be with you."
"Liz, I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do."
"I know. But, Scott destroyed my sense of trust. While I know in my heart you won't hurt me. My mind is telling me that all men are the same. That all men only want sex and will do whatever they have to, to get it."
"Liz, I admit I would love to make love to you again. But I also know that you need time to heal. That we have to take things slow."
"Thank you for understanding."
"In a couple weeks when you are doing better, maybe we can double with someone?"
"I'll think about it."
"OK. Liz, never forget I love you."
"Max, you should go home."
"Bye Liz."
"Bye Max."

Max left and Liz felt a tears start to fall down her face.

"I love you Max."

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 19 9/6/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes Liz is loved by more people then she realizes. Max, understands that Liz has to heal. They also have much more to talk about their past. Oh you asked for it are now going to get it. Round Two! :D

begonia9508 Eve, you are so right. Only Liz can over come what happened to her. But she knows that her family and friends will help her any way they can. Deep down Liz, wants to say yes to a date. But can't bring herself to trust the man she once trusted more then anyone.

L-J-L 76 Yes everyone wants to help Liz. They see her pulling away from everything, and don't want to lose her.

Part 19

Tommie Peterson, followed Kyle own to a holding cell. He had been in another bar fight. He got in one every couple of months. But this time he had other reasons for for fighting Carlos Cruz. He wanted to be arrested. He wanted to get time alone with the rich prick who had kidnapped and raped Liz Parker. Liz Parker was a girl who never hurt anyone. She was nice to people who didn't deserve it like Tommie. Kyle opened the cell that held Scott and put Tommie in. Kyle relocked the cell and walked away. He knew that Tommie just wanted a crack at the scum bag.

"Stay the fuck away from me you to bit hick." Said Scott
"Shut up rich boy! You think you a man because you raped Liz Parker? Let me tell you something. Liz is too good for trash like you. She has more class in her little finger then you will ever have."

With that Tommie grabbed Scott by his shirt and took a swing at him. His fist landed square on Scott's nose braking it and sending blood pouring out. His next blow when right to the right eye. He punched him until he was pulled away leaving Scott a bloody mess on the floor of the cell.

"He deserved that and a lot worse Kyle!"
"Yeah, I agree Tommie. But you got to be smart. We don't need to have him say he was mistreated. I want nothing more then to rip his dick off and shove it down his thoat. But if we want him to pay then we got to be smart."
"OK man. You see Liz, tell her that I got her back."
"Will do."

Serena watched Liz who was curled up on the sofa staring out at the neighborhood kids playing. Liz was still very withdrawn from everyone. But Serena had been there once herself and knew the only thing that would help Liz is time.

"You OK Beth?"
"No."
"Talk to me."
"Rena, do you ever wish you could go back and change things?"
"What do you want to change honey?"
"Breaking up with Max."
"You mean freshman year of college?"
"Yeah."
"I never understood what happened. I know it wasn't just the distance."
"Now long after I got to Harvard I wasn't feeling well, so I when to the doctor. Turns out I was pregnant."
"I thought you were on birth control?"
"Yeah I was. I missed a couple pills. A few days before I left I had been with Max. The only time we were together without using a condom. I was so scared."
"Liz, you didn't have an abortion did you?"
"No. There was an early frost. The roads were icy. I had gone out with some friends. We hit some black ice and the car crashed. I was in the front seat. The air bag when off and hit me hard. I had a miscarriage. I lost the baby."
"Oh my god! Liz did you ever tell Max?"
"Yeah, when I came home for Christmas. He was angry I never told him about the baby. That was when we started to fight."
"Have you talked about this with Max?"
"No. I know I need too. I don't know how Carolyn put up with me."
"She's your friend. By the she called to check on you. I told her you weren't up to talking."
"Thanks. I'll call her later."
"Liz, you really need to talk about this with Max. I mean before you can move forward in a relationship with him."
"I know."

Serena hugged Liz. Liz knew that was not going to be an easy convention to have. But if she and Max were really going to start again they had to talk about it.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 20 9/8/14

Natalie36 Yes it will be a very hard talk.

L-J-L 76 They will talk about the baby that was lost.

keepsmiling7 It won't be an easy talk for either of them. But Max and Liz need to talk about the past in order to move forward and build a possible future together.

begonia9508 How Scott's mother was treated at this point is unknown.

Part 20 Seven years ago

~Max pushed into Liz letting out a low groan. She was so wet and tight, that he thought he might lose it before they got going.

"Shit Liz, you're so fucking tight."
"Max, you feel so good."

Max leaned down and kissed her neck as he started to thrust into her. He was going to miss this. They had been together like this for a little over two years. It never took long before they found there rhythm. Liz always met him thrust for thrust. He felt her nails along his back as their body pounded together. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist forcing him deeper and digging her heels into him. She let out soft moans of pleasure as he grunted. Their eyes met and with one final thrust they climaxed together. His seed spilling deep inside the woman he loved. He rolled over bringing her with him.~

Liz was snapped out of the memory by the ringing of her phone. She reach over and answered it.

"Hello?"
"Hey Liz. How are you doing?"
"Oh hi Carolyn. I was going to call you back."
"Yeah, right. You forget I know ya really well having lived with ya for almost six years."
"OK. You're right I wasn't going to call. But to answer your question. Not real good right now. I have started to see someone to help me deal."
"That's good. I'm going to come out to see you for Thanksgiving. Your parents invited me."
"That's great."
"Mind if I crash at your place?"
"You know you are always welcome. I just have to kick Serena out of my guest room."
"Thought that house had four bedrooms?"
"It does. One I'm using as an office the other doesn't have a bedroom set yet. Not even a bed."
"I guess then you do have to kick her out then." Said Carolyn with a laugh.
"You're taking the last of your law classes aren't you?"
"Yep come January I will be an out of work lawyer. I had a couple offers from firms in New York. But I hate the idea of being a tiny fish in a huge ocean."
"I might know someone. But it would require a move to a tourist trap in the desert."
"Hey let me know! Small town life sounds good to me."
"I can give your number to who I'm thinking of?"
"Yes. Please Liz. I mean if I have to I will take one of those jobs in the big apple. But that isn't what I really want."
"OK. Carolyn, I should go. I promise I will call."
"You better Parker!"
"Bye goofball."

Liz hung up before Carolyn could reply and smiled. Carolyn always could make her smile.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: I Never Stopped Loving You M/L Pt 21 9/9/14

begonia9508 Eve, the girl Carolyn, was Liz's roommate during college.

L-J-L 76 Carolyn, was Liz's roommate and closest friend when she was in college. Who is Liz going to talk to? Got to wait and see. Oh yes when they were together Max and Liz were very hot and heavy! :lol:

keepsmiling7 Oh yes it's a good thing that Carolyn is coming.

Part 21

Liz Friday evening walked through the yards to Diane's house. She knocked on the back door and waited for Diane to answer.

"Liz! Come in please."
"Thank you."

Liz followed Diane into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

"So what bring you out today?"
"Max told me a couple weeks ago that you might be looking for another lawyer at your firm."
"I am. But last time I checked you were a teacher, with a job."
"Yeah, well my roommate Carolyn Baker is finishing her law degree. She will be done after this term."
"She wants to come to a small town?"
"Yes. She isn't into the concrete jungles of places like New York and Boston."
"Liz, if you have her contact information for me I will give her a call and have her send me her transcripts. But I want to meet her too."
"Well she will be coming for Thanksgiving. My parents invited her. I just have to kick my pain in the ass cousin out before she gets here."
"Serena isn't that bad is she?"
"No. I know she is just worried about me."
"We all are. Liz, so many women lose sight of themselves after something like this. Until today, other then to go to counseling have you left your house?"
"No."
"That's not healthy honey. You are starting to fall into depression."
"Mrs. Evans I just don't know what to do. I love Max and want to be with him. But after what Scott did I'm scared."
"Liz, take things slow. First step is go back to work. If you don't take your life back then Scott will win. He will always control you."
"I understand what you are saying. Maybe I'll see if Serena wants to go meet the others at Cow Patties."
"Good idea."
"Bye, Mrs. Evans."
"You take care Liz. Always remember that if you want to talk you can come over."
"I will."

Liz got up and Diane hugged the young woman and Liz headed home after leaving Carolyn's contact information with Diane.

TBC