Alex Whitman Is A Dead Man! (AU,A/I,MATURE) 1/1 7/29/14

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Alex Whitman Is A Dead Man! (AU,A/I,MATURE) 1/1 7/29/14

Post by morethenwords122 »

Image Banner By RoswellOracle

Title: Alex Whitman Is A Dead Man!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or its characters. I get no profit. This story is just for fun. No copyright infringement intended.

Rating: Mature (to be safe)

Category: Au without Alien and OOC Alex

Summary: Okay, Isabel Evans has had enough! Alex Whitman needs to be taken down a peg or two...And, really, that had been what she had planned to give him a piece of her mind but, when it comes to Alex… things never really go how she wants them to. (Isabel’s POV)

A/N: This story is written for the Roswell inferno 7 Deadly Sins challenge at Roswellheaven. I choose Anger.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Isabel’s POV

Alex Whitman is a dead man! No, seriously…. If I could muster the energy to blast him in two, I would. What gave the man the right to think he could do whatever he wanted? Just because everyone thinks he’s the greatest quarterback Roswell has ever seen, he suddenly thinks he’s fucking God’s gift to women and the fact that every girl in town pretty much throws themselves at him doesn't help. God! That man is annoying! All men are! When did everything become so complicated? When did men start thinking that they ruled this damn planet? Men… Can’t live with them … but then again, you can’t really live without them either, can you?

“Whitman!” I screamed, pushing some stupid ass freshman, who had the rotten luck of being in my way at the wrong time, over. I stomped over to the table I knew he would be seated at. He always sat in the middle of the quad with the rest of the football jocks, which usually included my brother… but today, he was alone. Jerk! He knew I was coming. I stopped in front of the table and tapped my foot impatiently.

Alex looked up and smirked. “Well, if it isn't Miss Isabel Evans,” Alex said, taking a big bite of an apple he picked up off the table. I turned away. I would never admit it… but that smirk did crazy things to my insides-- and the way he ate that apple wasn't helping either. And that pissed me off even more. I do not swoon! “To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?” he asked, smiling.

“What is this?” I spat, throwing a wrinkled up object at his face.

“Well, when I was a little tyke, I remember it being called paper,” Alex said in a patronizing tone, as he tossed the projectile onto the table.

“You know that wasn't what I meant.” I spoke through clenched teeth. God! Why does he have to be so infuriating?

He picked up the piece of paper and stared at it before smiling. “Upon further inspection, I hereby declare these be to tickets to the Beth Orton concert this weekend.” He smirked.

“Stop fucking around with me, Whitman,” I warned.

He raised his eyebrow. “Then Stop being a bitch and say you’ll go.” He threw his apple into the garbage can next to him.

“Oh, I’m being a bitch,” I said with indignation “You didn't even ask me to my face.” I crossed my arms. “Why?” I shook my head as I felt my insecurities building. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't he ask me face to face? I knew he didn't lack the confidence, the asshole! He was too incredibly… no, extraordinarily arrogant to be shy.

Alex shrugged. “Because I was afraid your head might spin around like that chick from The Exorcist.” He smirked again, but it wasn't filled with his usual arrogance… he actually seemed nervous.

But I still screamed in frustration. “Can you take anything seriously?” I asked. I’m a moment away from strangling him. I could get away with it too. Once they heard my testimony nobody would blame me.

“Sometimes,” Alex said simply, shrugging. He patted the seat next to him. “Sit down.”

“No.” I said firmly. I knew where this was going. He was going to start laying on the charm and if I gave in…I was in trouble. I wasn't about to let him have all the control.

“Come on, Izzie,” He pleaded. “I won’t bite… that is, if you don’t want me to.”

I raised my eyebrow. What was he playing at?

“And we both know you want me to.” Alex winked, laughing when I blushed. He caught me there. I am a pretty kinky lover.

“You have a game this week?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. I was trying to redirect the conversation to something I was comfortable with and our sex life isn't a topic I want to discuss, not with the West Roswell student body just itching for gossip about the supposed ‘Ice Queen.’

He rolled his eyes in annoyance… he knew that I knew the answer to that question, but he still answered anyway. “Yep… with East Roswell too.” Alex said. “The only guys that actually have a chance of beating us.”He was trying to sound nonchalant about the whole thing but I knew better. The only time any jock at West Roswell High got nervous about a game was when they went up against East. It was a sad fact… but East was just better. “I’m not worried; your brother has my back,” Alex said proudly.

It warmed my heart to see my brother and Alex being so close. Sometimes I think Alex and Max should have been twins instead…. But he didn't need to know that.

“Does your arrogance have a peak or does it just get getting bigger and bigger?” I asked, trying to hide my smile. I was actually curious.

Alex raised his eyebrow. “Last time I checked, you knew how big I am.”

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even going to go there.

“So, are you going out with me or not?” Alex asked.

“Maybe,” I said, wavering. As much as I wanted to hate Whitman, I couldn't say no to him.

“Maybe?” Alex repeated. He didn't sound pleased with that answer. “How about I pick you up at 10:00, hmmm?” He got up from the table and dumped the rest of his lunch in the trash can.

“I didn't…” I started to protest, but was interrupted.

“I want to take you for dinner before the concert. How does the Crashdown sound?” Alex picked up his backpack and slung it over his left shoulder. “Liz owes me for taking a late shift for her last Friday. She got me a discount on any meal I want.” Alex walked over to me. “How does that sound?” he asked, but he didn't seem to care if I answered or not.

I couldn't say anything anyway. I was speechless. It sounded like he had been planning this all along… or maybe he was planning on me not being able to say no. Cocky bastard!

“I’ll take your inarticulate answer as a yes,” Alex smirked, rolling his eyes. “See you later.” He took off his Letterman jacket and threw it at me. “Wear this,” He demanded.

“What?” I asked weakly. “Am I your girlfriend now?”

He looked at me, smiling. That smile caught me off guard… it made my knees weak… Even more unexpected was his kiss, the way he was kissing me. It was possessive, dangerous. It turned my insides out and took me to another planet. It was like I could see the stars. That wasn't new; I always saw the stars when he kissed me.

I was so dazed that I hadn't even noticed that he had stopped kissing me. I opened my eyes and immediately glared.

He had a cocky look on his face. “Yeah, I think it’s safe to say that you are mine now.” With a brief kiss to my forehead, he walked away…

I just stood there, touching my lips. What the fuck just happened? Did I have a date with Alex Whitman? More importantly, he’s my boyfriend now. What had I gotten myself into? Alex is trouble. I held his jacket to my chest, smiling. He wants me; He actually wants me. Has hell frozen over?

But he’s stupid if he thinks that gives him a free pass…that by being my boyfriend he thinks I’m going to make things easy on him… Well, he got another thing coming. I put his jacket on, absorbing the warmth still hidden in the lining.

He’s going to get what he wants; I’ll be his girlfriend. But… Alex Whitman is still a dead man.

THE END
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account