Complete-AU without Aliens Forum Rules

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Complete-AU without Aliens Forum Rules

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

<center>Rules of the AU Without Aliens Complete Fanfic Forum</center>

1) If a fic is active in AU without Aliens, it should NOT exist in Complete AU Without Aliens Forum. When your fic on AU Without Aliensis complete, please contact a mod from that board, and they will move it to the Complete AU Without Aliens Forum for you. Please make sure to save all feedback before contacting a mod, because all fics will be pruned/locked/and moved on the Complete AU Without Aliens Forum. If a completed fic is happened upon by a mod and it has been completed for 30 days it too will be pruned/locked/and moved to the Complete AU Without Aliens Forum.

2) ALL threads in the Complete AU Without Aliens Forum will be locked, thus ensuring no feedback. If you are reading a story in the Complete AU Without Aliens Forum and would like to show your appreciation to the writer, a PM means just as much.

<center>If a thread is located in this forum and should be located in another forum please post it here and one of the mods will move it to the appropriate forum.</center>

The Roswell Fanatics Board Administration Team
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Hi,

Just wanted to point out that this fic of mine Behind Her Eyes is an AU with Aliens so it would belong on the other thread ;)

Thanks!!

Tanya
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Thanks, Tanya! I moved it.

hugs, L
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Barbies, GI Joes, and Cooties does have aliens in it, so I suppose it should be in the AU w/aliens, or the CC thread instead. :D
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Thanks will move it