Making Rain and Thunder (AU, M/L, Adult) [Complete]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: Making Rain and Thunder
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I own nothing on this planet. Roswell belongs to Metz and Katims.
Summary: After Max let Tess get away with Alex's murder Liz left for New York where she developes powers. She stumbles onto another granilith, only this time instead of taking her into the past it takes her into the Future. The Future that she could have had with Max if Tess never came to Roswell.
Coupling: Max/Liz with some mentions of M/T. CC.
Rating: Adult

"How is this possible? I thought we existed because you were dead"
"Not dead my little Rath" said Zan "I died, died and passed the seal onto my recreated self. I have no claim to the throne only Max does"
"But you look so much like him"
"Well yes, he is my clone after all" he replied as he picked up Liz "She's a strong one alright, she reminds me so much of Ava" he said as he carried her out of the stinky rain and into a little house
"Liz is nothing like Ava or Tess or whoever" he snapped, Zan looked to Larek
"The one named Tess, Ava's clone was spineless, cold and cruel. She was raised by an Elsuvian"
"Ah that explains everything" said Zan then he laid Liz dont on a makeshift bed and some people began to tend to her clothing and wounds
"Will she be okay?" asked Michael but Zan ignored him and began speaking to Larek in Antarian. Michael grabbed Zan by the scruff and shoved him up against the wall "I said will she be okay? Don't blank me like Max did because that isn't wise. Liz is important, she has to be okay! She's the only thing that's keeping any of us going!" he shouted and Zan smirked
"Yes, though his screams are one of pain and very much in vain he screams none the less crying out her name as if it would save him. He takes the beatings, takes the torture as long as he can still say her name" he said Michael stepped back and sucked in a breath
"Oh God" he gasped
"You're not a patch on Rath. Are you sure you are his copy?" he asked snidely "Maybe that's a good thing, Rath always did bore in first guns blazing" he said "I'm amazed he never got himself killed... well until the end" he added then walked off.
Michael knelt down near Liz and watched as they tried to clean her up, God what is she doing here? Why did she get dragged into this? She never asked for this, never wanted any of it. Just the price to pay for life saved he sighed deeply and watched an aide bandage her hands
"Can't you heal them? Why are you wrapping them up"
"Only Blue Blooded Males can heal Lord Rath" said one of the girls "That is how it goes"
"I'm not Rath anymore, just because I'm recreated doesn't mean I'm him, are you a doctor?"
"Doctor?" asked the girl
"Medic... um someone who can make people better"
"I... am not a healer..."
"No... a..."
"He means a physiso" said Liz as she opened her eyes
"Ah yes, yes" nods the girl as she finally understands him
"Will she be okay?" he asks and the girl nods
"She must rest for a while, a girl hasn't survived an unaided climb like that in over twelve hundred years. She's a strong one alright" she said then got up hurrying off.
"I'm glad you're awake now" said Michael
"I can sense him. I can draw on memories that's buried deep in his head, what's happening to me Michael? This place... something's telling my I should never have come" she whispered
"But come you did and here you shall stay till your mission is complete Lady Elizabeth" said Zan as he sauntered back over "Takes more than just some strong nirou to defeat Kivar"
"Shassh and don't call me a nirou" she said as she sat up and slid back against the pillow "Maybe there is some hope after all? Maybe you are the girl to rise against Kivar and defeat him, there was a prophecy once..." he laughed "There's always a prophecy; that a girl would come and she would defeat the cruellest barbaric ruler Antar has ever scene. Could you be the little Star Princess? Somehow I just do not think you are cut out for it. Little Nirou" he said, she grabbed a bowl from the bed side and flung it at his head
"Don't call me Nirou or I shall kill that barbaric ruler right now" she spat glaring him down "You don't fool me" he stormed off sulkily leaving Larek confused
"Liz? What is it?" asked Michael
"I'm connected to Max and I know, I can sense that Zan has been dead for many years and that man who walks this camp is certainly not him" she explained "I don't trust him and anyone who follows him may be a threat to us" she said. Larek scowled, she wasn't telling the truth and if she was she wasn't telling it all. Michael just hung by her side waiting to get anything she needed, it was his fault that she was hurt and he was make it up to her. She had been so strong when it should have been him standing up against Zan or whoever he was in reality...

"It's been too long"
"Maria it's been a day" replied Amy as Sydney sat eating her breakfast in the kitchen. Jeff and Nancy were still in the hospital, they were going to stay with some family in the Earst. The Delucas, Valenti's and Alex Whitman had done their best to try and convince them that Liz, Max and Michael had died in the explosion but without bodies or proof they would get in a tight spot. Rescue workers were still riffling through what was left of the CrashDown and a few other buildings that were caught in the blast looking for survivors
"Yeah but it's still been too long. How will we know that everything's alright?" asked Maria as she flopped down on a kitchen chair. Isabel was pacing nervously, she had been furious when Michael and Liz took off like that and she was waiting for anything from them to know that it was okay again
"Oh God" cried Amy suddenly, she had been making herself busy with the dishes but she'd washed them three times already "How can you stand the waiting? Knowing that they might never come back?"
"We just did, we had to bear it because there was nothing else" said Isabel
"My daddy went on a trip to a far 'way place right?" asked Sydney
"Yeah sweetie, that's right" said Maria. She motioned for her mother and Isabel to come with her to the other room
"If... God... if they don't come back we have to adopt Sydney. We can't let anyone else have her"
"Why?"
"Remember the Christmas debacle?" Maria asked
"What? What happened at Christmas?" asked Amy, she hadn't been filled in on all the details
"The Christmas Miracle that was my brother, he healed a bunch of sick kids at Christmas. One of them was Sydney" explained Isabel
"And... I know that's amazing but why can't Sydney go to another family if her father doesn't come back?"
"Because she was healed. Max healed Liz and the timeline Liz came from she got powers from that healing... she became an alien. Sydney wouldn't know what she was doing if she developed powers" said Isabel
"And we could keep an eye on her if she ever did come into said powers"
"Maria... you were. You were never healed right?" asked Amy
"No mom I wasn't. Just Liz... and Kyle and all those kids" she said then walked back into the kitchen "The waiting is awful, I'm calling the others round. I can't stand to sit here agonising about what's going on without the other humans" she said as she grabbed the phone

TBC...
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: After Max let Tess get away with Alex's murder Liz left for New York where she developes powers. She stumbles onto another granilith, only this time instead of taking her into the past it takes her into the Future. The Future that she could have had with Max if Tess never came to Roswell.

"She's here" he whispered and Max looked up as he breathed hard "Oh yes. Can't you sense her?" he asked Max tried to slow his breathing and he felt her clear as day "That's right. She's here"
"You stay away from her!" he shouted and Kivar smirked
"You're giving me... an order. How can she resist me when I look like this?" he asked waving his hand turning into Max
"Noo! You stay away from her or I swear to God I will kill you with my bare hands!"
"You're not in a position to make threats Zan" he said coldly as he took a step towards his captive strung up against the wall by chains. He held Max's head in his hands and forced energy straight to his brain...

"I really wish that they hadn't gone with out us" said Isabel "That is so like.... " she trailed off and Alex looked up at her
"Isabel?" he said rising slowly to his feet, she went stiff before screaming out loud. Maria watched her friend collaspe to the floor in a fit, Alex knelt down and cupped her face "Isabel? Isabel what's happening?"
"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" she yelled in Max's voice before grabbing hold of Alex's hands and poured hot energy into them, he went flying back and she looked around breathing hard "Max? Oh My God Alex" she jumped up and went to help him. She pulled him up and he waved his fists about
"Okay where's the truck that knocked me down?" he joked before Isabel threw her arms around him
"I'm sorry Alex"
"What happened Isabel?" asked Valenti, she turned around pulling away from
"It was Max. Wherever he is on Antar, they're torturing him" she said and Amy gasped clapping a hand over her mouth "I felt what they were doing to him. I have to go to Antar, I have to warn them"
"How? We have no way of getting there! They took the Granilith" said Maria
"Yes they took that Granilith but there's another in New York, remember what Liz said? About there being two?"
"I'm coming with you" said Maria
"No" Isabel replied hastily
"Liz is my best friend and Michael's my boyfriend! I have more right to go than you do!"
"Michael and Max are my brother and Liz is the only person I truly trusted apart from them I have no one else. I'm going alone"
"Don't pull a Michael on this one Isabel! We're coming with you and that's the end of it"
"No, you can't!" she cried trying to hold back the emotion
"Why not? What makes you so important that you can go and we can't?"
"Because I can't loose you too!" she shouted "They've got Max already! Michael and Liz are up there and if anything happened to you then I'd be on my own. I don't want to loose you, I'm not strong enough!" she was crying hard now and Maria walked over and pulled her into a hug. Alex and Kyle joined in, they were four against the world, they had been apart of this since the beginning drawing strength from each other
"We're coming with you Isabel. We're stronger together" said Kyle "We'll save Max, don't you worry"

Zan walked into the encampment in search of Liz, after his little session with Max he was feeling especially frisky. Maybe he could woo her into a little bed hopping and perchance create an heir?
He scowled when saw that oaf Michael sitting outside the little hut she was in talking to Larek, he tried to walk past them but Michael stopped him
"What are you doing?"
"Going to see Liz" he replied
"Liz is washing her hair, come back later"
"She requested my presence" he tried Michael turned went into the hut then came back out
"Nah she didn't. I just asked her, Liz is in no shape or form for visitors today" he said then waved him in before going back inside the hut
"Is he gone?" she asked shivering, him being near her made the horrible and painful green energy break out all over her body again
"Yeah" he said but the energy still crackled "Are you okay?" she jerked as energy shot up her neck
"I'll be fine when this goes away" she replied "We have to rescue him soon, I don't think I can take much of this torture" she said
"Let me try and take some pain away" suggested Michael reaching out to touch her arm
"NO!" she shouted but it was too late, he touched her arm and a jolt shot up his arm and he fell back groaning. He slowly sat up a few minutes later holding his arm "Are you okay?"
"I'll live. I shouldn't have done that though" he said "I think I'm going to take a walk. Try and contact Isabel" he said and left her alone. She began to sob in the darkness... it got to her. The pain of everything she had faced came crashing down around her in that small hut.

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

The five of them held hands as they walked through the dark, they had searched every station and this was the last one. Isabel paushed when she heard a noise and everyone bumped into her
"Why did you stop?" asked Maria behind her
"I thought I heard something" she whispered back straining to hear whatever it was again
"There's nothing there, let's just keep going" said Kyle and they began to walk again. They reached the little ratty sewer home that still held half of their stolen stuff.
"We're here" said Isabel, she lifted her hand and some of the lamps scattered around flicked on, one cracked sending sparks across the floor. The flickering light illuminated a figure standing in the corner smoking a cigar Isabel held up her hand and Valenti pulled his gun out
"Who are you?" she demanded
"You're doing well for a flighty princess but I have a message for you" the bald man stepped forward and she remained steely composed
"Not interested"
"It's from Michael... he's been trying to reach you for the past few days"
"Michael?" whispered Maria and he glanced back at her then returned his gaze to Isabel
"There's very little chance that the humans will survive on Antar"
"Liz did" she replied haughtily
"Liz isn't human" the man replied stepping forward into the light "They are and our atmosphere is inhospitable to them"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Kal Langley, formerly known as Kallus for the Antarian Royal Body Guard service"
"Never heard of you. You said Michael had a message for us?"
"He said they still haven't found Max, Liz is suffering these... pain energy attacks and Zan is not to be trusted"
"Zan? Zan dupe is dead"
"Not the dupe. He said that the original Zan is dead according to Liz but someone's taken his place"
"Makes no sense and I don't believe you"
"He said that you might not believe me. He's a smart kid, he said that he owes you several food stamps for you giving him your meal when you were kids when you first met" she lowered her hand and he raised his aiming at the wall blasting it away to reveal the Granolith chamber
"You three can't go. Only the Sheriff's kid and the flighty princess"
"We're not letting them go on their own" said Valenti
"You don't understand. You three cannot survive in the atmosphere" he pointed to Alex, Maria and Valenti
"I don't understand. How can Kyle go and not us?"
"Because he was healed, his DNA has been altered"
"We were healed as well, with the healing crystals"
"That's a world of difference, the healing crystals channel safe energy from the holders source. A healer uses unstable energy not channelled through a stone and it alters the hurt person. Most healers always carried a stone to magnify and filter their healing powers. Max didn't know about that, Kyle and Liz have been altered so they can go to Antar. You're going to need a guide, we can either go through a portal then have a big climb to the top of the ridge or we can go in the ship and land on top of the ridge"
"What's on top of the ridge"
"The rebel encampment" he replied "It's where Michael and Liz are"
"What's beneath the ridge"
"Nothing, it's a barren wasteland up to the palace. Kivar has stripped it bare" he explained and she nodded
"Is there any other way to get to them?" she asked wanting to know all possibilities before going
"There is one but I don't think you'll like it" he said but she remained firm
"What it is?"

Liz climbed out of the hut and looked around, she could see one of the three Solar Stars rising up over the land bathing everything in a green hue
"It's beautiful isn't it?" she turned and saw Zan standing there, green energy fired up over her skin making her wince
"A monster like you should have no conception of beauty. It's wasted on you"
"No on the contrary Liz..."
"Elizabeth" she replied "Only my friends call me Liz"
"Elizabeth then I do take pleasure in the beauty of things" he said "I took pleasure in watching the beauty of Max's torture" that was it for her. She lifted her hand and let out the energy that had been burning her, he had been expecting her to blast but he had no idea how pent up her power had been. It knocked him down then she launched herself at him and began scratching and beating him, his hold of his shape was beginning to weaken and he knew he had to get out of there before she drew a crowd but it was too late. Michael came running followed by Larek and the young medicine girl and several guards. They saw Liz straddling Kivar pulled his hair out and scratching his body, he was trying his best to defend himself but against her anger he was powerless
"Liz" Michael grabbed her and pulled her off him, she struggled to try and get back to him but Michael kept a firm grip of her
"Arrest him" ordered Larek
"No!" cried Liz Michael yelped as energy seared his front. He let go of her and stepped back to see Liz glowing. Her eyes turned black and they watched as her clothes turned into a flowing silky green dress with the whirlwind symbol on both shoulders everyone bowed and Michael remained standing in disbelief
"Bow down to her" the girl pulled him down to his knees "She's become the Queen"
"What? How?"
"She's tapped into power that Zan gave her. She's becoming the Queen, the last of the negative burning energy has been released from her body and she's accepted her change" said the girl and he just watched
"We're travelling to the Imperium City. The war is over" she said "String him up and prepare for travel" she ordered then walked towards the very edge of the ridge. Michael panicked thinking she was going to jump off but she held up both hands making them glow. The light from her hands travelled straight through the air towards the top tower of the palace where the Granilith portal was kept. It roared with life and began to spin creating energy, the priests who kept the portal realised what this meant and went hurrying down into the streets of the Imperium City shouting that Queen was here.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

They were about to go through when the Granilith began to glow bright white, they stepped back when Kal did and watched. It began to cover itself with a protective shield then it began to spin around until it vanished
"Where'd it go? We have to get to Antar!" shouted Isabel then she turned on Kal "What did you do?"
"Nothing Princess. You should be happy"
"Happy? Happy that my brothers and Liz have no way to come back? Oh My God, they're not coming back are they? I'll never see them again" she whispered
"Isabel" Kal shouted getting her attention "You should be happy because the Granilith returned to Antar. It wouldn't do that unless a true King or Queen rose to the throne. I doubt Kivar has any power anymore" he explained...

His head lolled back and sweat covered his body, he knew he was closer to his end and after the torture he'd recieved he welcomed it. He had a few regrets but none of that mattered anymore, he would not be able to see Liz ever again and he never told his parents the truth and Isabel... he never told her how much she meant to him, how her being around made him feel like he wasn't totally alone... she would never know what happened to him. His head fell forward and he remained in that position, held to the wall by shackles he lost consciousness as his life slowly began to slip away.
Bright light shone in the hall outside his cell, he glanced up briefly but he couldn't quite see; his vision had blurred. The bright light came into his little cell filling it with warmth chasing away all the shadows and darkness. Small warm hands cupped his face and he smiled, so there was a heaven! An angel had come to take him there, then he saw movement to the side someone undid one wrist and he saw another person undo the other then he fell into his angels arms. The bright light began to fade until he saw Liz above him, she stroked his dirty face and began to heal him. The brightness surrounded his face and he smiled with relief
"This is heaven" he whispered "And I'm dead"
"No Max, you're not dead" she looked away from him for a moment
"Michael we have to get him to the palace so he can rest, help me" she asked and between them they lifted Max up and carried him out to to the Aidra Transport.

He lay unconscious in the tub, after being rescued by Michael and Liz he'd passed out on the ride to the palace. Liz had stripped him of the rags he had been wearing and had him put in a warm bath. She cleaned the dirt and dried sweat off him and washed his hair then she drained the bath and grabbed a towel putting it around his hips. A server then came in and carried Max into the bedroom and lay him down on the bed then left leaving the two alone. Liz dressed him quickly then stripped off her dirty dress to a small undergown then climbed onto the bed next to him. She held him safe as she drifted off to sleep.
The next morning Max woke up and realised something wasn't right, he wasn't chained to the wall and Kivar wasn't here staring at him, he sat up slowly and saw he was in a room he'd never seen before. He wondered what kind of torture game this was? He looked around then froze when he saw Liz lying next to him. He slid from the bed landing on the floor with a bump, he couldn't believe it
"NOOO!" he shouted "NOOOOOOO! This is low even for you Kivar! Don't do this to me!" his shouting woke Liz up and she rushed over and knelt before him
"Max, it's okay. Look at me Max... you're okay. You're safe" she said then the door burst open and Michael ran in
"What's going on? Is everything okay?"
"Michael, yes it's fine. Max is just having a bad dream, it's okay isn't it Michael" she said and he nodded
"Hey bro" he said and Max finally began to realise this was real
"It's real, this isn't some illusion Kivar made up it's really real" he whispered then he threw his arms around Liz and held her "Oh My God Liz... you're real" he pulled back and kissed her. They knelt on the floor kissing, Michael excused himself leaving them to it.
Max scooped Liz up and carried her back to bed, she rubbed his cheek smiling at him as he began to worship her body.

Three Weeks Later

Maria was sat having coffee with Kyle, Jim and Amy were still in bed. Together. Sydney was colouring in a book on the table after abandoning her breakfast and it looked to be another hot New Mexico day
"Do you think they'll ever come back?" Maria asked suddenly, after the Granilith disappeared they came home and found that the other one was gone too
"Who knows, Isabel was really upset about loosing the Granilith's. She's spent more and more time with Alex than I thought possible"
"But if they came back... what would we do?" she asked as she set her cup down on the table "Max and Liz's parents think they're dead, killed in the CrashDown bombing. What if they did return or show up? How would we explain it?"
"I have no idea. We'd think of something though, we always do" he said and she nodded. The kitchen suddenly began to grow dark like the sun outside had gone behind a cloud but then suddenly it got darker and some people were shouting and screaming outside
"What is that?" asked Kyle as he got up and went outside with Maria following him. They looked up to see a large spaceship floating above Roswell. Maria shrieked
"Kyle they're back! We have to call Alex and Isabel! Go tell Mom and Dad! They're home!" she shouted
"What if its Kivar?"
"No remember what Kal said? True King or Queen! Can't get any truer than Max and Liz!" she shouted then she hurried inside and rooted under her bed pulling out the box Isabel had given her. It contained all their alien artefacts. She grabbed the orbs and went back out through the living room, Kyle was on the phone telling Isabel to look up outside
"Hang up, we're going to try and contact the ship" she said. She handed Kyle an orb and the two of them went back outside. More and more people were stood outside staring up now in silence. Maria held the orb in her hands and Kyle did the same standing next to her. The symbols glowed brightly and went up to the ship, the crowds of people watched as Kyle and Maria disappeared in bright light up to the ship.

"MAX! Liz!" shouted Maria as she raced through the long corridor with Kyle behind her "Michael!" a door opened and Michael stood there then his mouth dropped open
"MY GOD! MARIA!" he shouted she raced towards him and jumped into his arms "How on Earth did you get up here?"
"We used the Orbs" she said pointing to Kyle. Michael was so happy to see his friends he even hugged Kyle
"Yeah I love you and welcome back but if you ever do that again alien boy I'll kill ya" he said nodding and Michael smirked
"Where's Max and Liz?" asked Maria "Are they okay?" Michael stepped aside and pointing into the room he had just left, it was a large control room with a big view screen that looked out over Roswell. She walked in and saw Max and Liz sitting on a double seat watching the town. Max was dressed in silky green uniform and Liz was wearing white robes
"Liz?" she whispered, Liz turned around and spotted Maria standing there. She carefully stood up and Maria's eyes went wide when she saw that Liz was heavily pregnant. Max stood up and smiled when he saw his 'girlfriend'
"Maria!" she cried rushing over as quick as she could, the two girls hugged then Maria patted the bump
"You're pregnant" she said Liz nodded to Max
"It was the morning after we rescued him, he was just so happy that I was real and there that well... cemented things"
"Congratulations Chica" she said hugging her friend again then looked around "How are you going to hide out now? After coming home on the ship?" Max and Liz shared an uneasy glance
"Maria..." Max began making Maria pale "We're King and Queen of Antar, that's our home now. We can't and don't want to turn away from them, they need us and we've accepted it. We're coming to Earth to tell everyone that we exist. We're making contact"
"And after that? Are you going..." she pointed up Liz shook her head
"We haven't decided yet... we were just about to open a link to the President"
"You can do that. From here, I mean here in New Mexico?"
"Yep" said Liz, she flipped a switch and the view screen changed "We have to go through Houston first though" she explained. Max and Liz sat back down on their double seat and Michael moved to stand on Max's right hand side. Their eyes turned black and Maria moved to Liz's left, she was going to be apart of this. Kyle walked over and stood directly in the middle between his sister and Michael.
"Greetings Houston, Texas, Earth" said Max in perfect English, on the screen several people began to run around trying to find out what was going on "My name is King Zan of Antar and this is my wife Queen Elizabeth of Earth. We wish to make contact with Earth" there was silence for a moment before they got a signal back.
"Majesty they are responding to our hails" said Larek who was stood near the vid screen, Brody was learning how to control the frequencies from him so he was stood next to Larek
"King Zan of Antar I am General Lafferty in charge of this base here in Texas. You are currently over New Mexico is this correct?"
"Yes General. Please do not use any weapons on my ship, if you do it will be seen as an act of war and we will unfortunately have to retaliate. We extend ourselves in peace"
"No attack will be launched on your ship but you must understand that until we prove that you are not a threat you will be under heavy watch"
"That is reasonable General. We are planning to come down to Earth soon," he said and Liz squeezed his hand
"You said that your wife was Elizabeth of Earth? Have you contacted Earth before King Zan?"
"There was a Crash in 1947, I unfortunately was in it along with my brother and sister Rath and Vilandra of Antar. We grew up and met Elizabeth Parker, Maria Deluca, Alexander Whitman, Sherrif Jim Valenti and Kyle Valenti. Maria and Kyle are now standing behind me" he gestured to them and Maria gave a little wave
"General, once we end this transmission we shall be coming to Earth once more. We shall keep in contact with you, and we advise you that it wouldn't be wise to cover this up. We contacted your base by the flick of a switch. If you turn hostile on us then we will contact every news, TV and radio station with our same offering of Greetings" said Liz then she flicked the switch and the screen went back to New Mexico desert.
"You were amazing" said Max taking her head in his hands and kissing her softly
"So were you" she replied
"We better get down there otherwise Isabel is going to have my head" said Max. They got up and held hands and walked out the room along the corridor with Maria, Brody, Michael and Kyle following them.
They went into a room with orbs inset into the walls and Michael activated the nearest one to them then they appeared on the street below surrounded by blue light. The light vanished and Amy and Jim were standing there with Sydney
"DADDY!" she shouted and rushed over to him. He picked her up and hugged her closer. A VW Rabbit came speading round the corner and Isabel jumped out before it stopped, she raced along the street
"Max!" she shouted "Michael!" she practically jumped at them wrapping her arms around her brothers as she cried tears of joy. The people watching moved closer towards the reunion, they were dying to know what was going on. Isabel pulled away and glanced at Liz then hugged her
"Thank You for bringing them back to me" she said then paused when she felt something she looked down and saw Liz pregant, she looked back up at her and smiled "Oh My God! Congratulations!" she hugged her again

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Liz tipped the watering can over the plant and felt at peace, Maria walked up behind her and rubbed her back
"Maria, when did you get here?" she asked surprised
"A few minutes ago. Max let me in" she said then took the can away from Liz "This isn't what you should be doing today"
"Maria... we have until midnight" Liz replied
"I know but I don't want anything to happen. If this doesn't go off today then we have no way of knowing what's going to happen"
"Maybe it's better that way?" she asked taking the watering can back off her best friend
"I don't want to not know" she replied sadly looking at the exotic flowers Liz green in the Manor green house
"A lot has changed, we shouldn't worry about it. Kivar is dead and Antar is at peace, the war won't start because Max is on the throne. We have an unknown future ahead of us" she explained then the telltale sign of rain patted on the green house glass
"There's a storm coming" Maria announced and Liz nodded
"Yes there is... but this time luckily it's just the weather" she said then put the watering can down "I'm ready"
"Now? It's starting to rain"
"Yes I know" Liz said as she gathered up her skirts and walked along the path and out the greenhouse. The guests were all gathered together under a posh creme looking tent, on one side was her family and on the other was Max's 'relatives' from Antar. Some of the guests freaked out when they saw grey skinned aliens waiting to be ushered to their seats. But the alter where the vicar was standing along with Max and Michael, the best man was out in the open. She paused at the end of the aisle and the music began to play. She walked down to the bridal march with Maria behind her holding her trail. She reached Max and handed Maria her Antarian wildflower boquet as Max lifted up her veil, Larek walked down the path in the form of Brody holding a green satin pillow with two crowns on it. This was more than just a wedding. Max and Liz knelt down facing each other as Larek place their crowns upon their heads
"I name you Elizabeth queen of Antar and Maxwell king of Antar" he said then went and sat back down next to Sydney. Then the vicar began his ceremony
"We are gathered here today to unite King Maxwell Zan of Antar and Queen Elizabeth Claudia of Earth in holy matrimony. If there is anyone who does not wish this union to take place should speak now or forever hold their peace" Maria looked round giving evil glares to anyone who moved while Max and Liz just stared at each other, they couldn't take their eyes off each other after a few minutes silence the vicar smiled
"Do you have the rings?" Michael reached into his pockets and came out holding up the little box happily
"Didn't loose them!" he told everyone recieving a chuckle from the witnesses. He handed the box to the vicar who opened it and handed a ring to Max
"Repeat after me" he said then cleared his throat "I Maxwell Zan do take thee Elizabeth Claudia to be my wedded wife"
"I Maxwell Phillip do take thee Elizabeth Claudia to be my wedded wife" he said
"In sickness and health, for richer or poorer until death due us part" then he slipped the ring onto her finger
"Elizabeth, take the ring and repeat after me" she took the larger ring and held it ready
"I Elizabeth Claudia do take thee Maxwell Phillip to be my lawfully wedded husband... in sickness and health, for richer or poorer until death due us part"
"You may know recite your vows" the vicar said and Max took both of Liz's hands. He locked eyes with her and said then through their connection as he showed her everything that he loved about her... she was openingly weeping when he looked away the vicar was just confused
"Max... you didn't just save my life. You gave me a new one, filled with hope and love... and friends" she said glancing at Alex briefly who nodded back "I had to test my strength to be with you and I know I will go to the end of this world or any other just to be with you" she said
"By the power vested in me and by the power of Larek, the leader of the Whirlwind Galaxy and by all the lands and seas of Antar I know pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride" he closed his bible as Max leaned forward cupping Liz's face and kissed her. They kissed just as it turned midnight, lightning streaked across the sky as rain pelted down on them everyone cheered as Max and Liz finally tied the knott.
The Presidnet and half of his men had come from Washington to witness the first alien marriage on Earth soil and they were amazed by it, he felt so moved that he had to look away while they kissed. He'd never seen any two people so in love with each other before.

Liz got changed into her comfy white robes that she'd transformed into when she was on Antar and Max was wearing his silky green uniform with his hair slicked back, they were still wearing the crowns as they went back out to the reception.
Maria and Alex were performing and Isabel was sitting with a grey skinned alien called Darendo talking about the service. The second Michael saw them come out he climbed up onto the stage and wrestled the microphone out of Maria's hands
"I'd like to welcome King and Queen Maxwell and Elizabeth Evans as they have their first dance as man and wife" he announced then nodded to Alex who began to strum his guitar then the rest of the band joined in. Maria got the surprise of her life when Michael started singing I Shall Believe and it actually sounded really good. She climbed back on the stage and snagged the spare mike from Alex and began to sing in the background.
Max held Liz in his arms and everyone watched, he'd waited for this moment all this life and all the last and now it had finally come! Liz spun when Max twisted her then came back to him, she had been so lost and confused about everything when she came from her life in New York. She wondered idly what had happened after she woke up as this Liz, was her body still lying in some ratty sewer? Would Max from that line find her? She felt guilty all of a sudden then let it go, she'd come here and fought for Antar... she was Queen now and married. Bound to Max for all eternity... she could never go back to that life, not that she ever wanted to. She was happy here and needed
"Hey" whispered Max "What are you thinking about?"
"Just about how happy I am" she replied then rested her head on his shoulder smiling. She meant it too...

The End
My Roswell Music Videos