First Time M/L POV MATURE 4/03/05

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

First Time M/L POV MATURE 4/03/05

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Title: First Time
Author: Candice aka CandyDreamQueen99
Declaimer: I do not in any way own the character Liz Parker.
Category: Point of View M/L
Rating: MATURE
Summary: This is my rendition of what happened between Max and Liz the night of Gomez.
A/N: It is from Liz’s point of view of course. I wrote this story because I want to be a romance novelist one day and I thought that I needed practice writing my love scenes. Lalala enjoy

First Time

There is only one thing greater than sex, and that’s making love. I mean really making love. I’m talking about thoroughly loving someone. You know what I mean. When you’re with a man and he’s doing everything right. Making you feel like you are the most loved woman on earth, and there is no one else on the planet for him but you. When a man is making love to you and all you can think about is how lucky you must be to be having this experience. I’m talking that toe curling, mind blowing love that makes your whole body tingle, and you find yourself making noises that would scare away the most ferocious of jungle cats. The kind of love that has you aching for more. Biting your lip, thinking, “Oh god I never want this to end. Please don’t let it end.” Well it is in my opinion that every girl should have an experience like that. I did. I’m Liz Parker, and I’m going to tell you the story of my first time.

It was one of those cool summer nights. A night that I like to call a perfect weather night. One of those nights when it’s not so cold you shiver at the thought of even leaving the house, and not so hot that you are sticky and miserable from the heat. Some people might think that hot is sexy. Hot is two sweaty bodies colliding together in a heap of over stimulated sexual glory induced by the stifling heat. But not me. No, this experience was all the more sexy because of the complete lack of sexual motive. There would be no explaining it away by saying ‘It was just the heat.’ This was an act of unadulterated lust. His lust overriding his body, and my lust overriding mine.

Max Evans.

When he scaled my balcony all I could remember feeling was that I was in some sort of waking dream. I felt as if what was about to happen was happening, but it couldn’t be happening to me. I was too smart and in control of myself to let this happen to me. But when he climbed in my bedroom I couldn’t even speak. Don’t get me wrong; Max had come to my bedroom in this fashion many times before. But in all of those previous times he had never had a look like this in his eyes. Never had I been able to literally feel the sexual heat coming off of him in waves. He was an alien, and he was in heat. Or whatever you call a horny male. And I was helpless against him. I couldn’t have stopped him from taking me that night even if I wanted to. But believe me, I didn’t want to. Not then, and not now.

He approached me without uttering a word. Not one word. He just stood there with those hypnotic eyes fixated on me. And I couldn’t look away. Not to save my life. I was completely in his control. He reached his hand up and tenderly stroked my cheek with the back of it, letting the tips of his fingers gently trail down my face. I wanted to close my eyes and sigh with the passion of it, but I could not, for my gaze was still inert. Leisurely he leaned down into me until his lips were placed a hairsbreadth away from my ear.

“Liz.” He whispered my name. “Go to Gomez with me.”

It was a demand, not a request. But I knew no matter what I answered, neither of the two of us would be seeing a concert that night.

“No.” I said, just before I reached up and pulled his lips to mine.

The kiss we shared had to have been the most fervent kiss I had ever shared with anyone in my whole life. It was like the two of us were inhaling each other. One taking the other in in a way that neither of us had ever been absorbed before. I let his lips devour me, and in turn he allowed me to devour him. I vaguely recall Max walking me backwards until I felt the back of my legs touch the bed. Then he leaned me over it till I was laying face up on my bed, and he was lying on top of me.

“I want you so much.” He whispered against the skin of my neck as his lips made a soft trail down it. I was unable to stop my hands from going to his hair and pulling him even closer to me.

“Then take me.” I whispered wantonly. I couldn’t believe it myself. I, Liz Parker, straight A student from Roswell High, had just told Max Evans, the love of my life, to take me on my bed. With my parents only a few rooms away. My words must have affected him greatly because he then began to overwhelm me completely. Kissing my shoulders, moving aside the spaghetti strap of my top so he could have better access. Then he moved down to my collarbone inserting soft kisses there. I moved my hands back up to his hair loving the feeling of his soft locks flowing lithely through my fingers. The sensuality of it was so great that I actually heard myself let out a soft moan. Max of course took this as encouragement to move down farther. He continued on his little trip down my body until his lips were suckling around my areola through the thin material of my shirt. I, on the other hand was not prepared for the carnality of such a move, and let out an exceptionally loud moan, considering my parents were not far away. They could come knocking at any moment. Thank god my door was locked.

“Shh.” He whispered bringing his finger up to my lips. I nodded in understanding, and watched as he went back to his suckling. Not crying out while Max did this was quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. But somehow I managed to get through his sensual play of my body.

“Oh Max, I need more.” I breathed to him. I had never needed so much from another human being in my life. Or from an alien for that matter.

Max sat up from over me and lifted my arms up over my head on the bed. I didn’t know what he was about to do, and I didn’t care, as long as if resulted in more of this unbelievable pleasure.

“I’m going to kiss every inch of your body Liz Parker.” He came over me and placed a kiss on my forehead. “From head.” Then he turned around and lifted my foot to his mouth, softly placing a kiss on the soul of my foot. “To toe.” I remember thinking at that moment that this was definitely the most romantic thing that I had ever experienced in my life. My first time with Max Evans.

Max placed his hands at my waist and ran them under my shirt. He walked his hands up my waist bringing my shirt with him, then pulled it completely over my head. I left my arms lying limply above my head and waited for Max’s next move. Max moved his hands to the waist of my pants hooking his fingers in them, along with my underwear. Little by little, he began to tug on them until he could pull them off. I lay there on my bed bare as the day I was born looking up into Max’s powerful gaze. It’s funny, I thought that I would have been embarrassed lying on my bed completely naked with Max looking intently down at me. But at that moment it was the most natural feeling I had ever had in my life.

“I have never seen a thing on earth as beautiful as you are at this moment.” Max said leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

I thought about that statement for a moment. Here I was lying on my bed completely lust full. Waiting for Max to make love to me. I know that my body was flush with passion and I’m pretty sure my nipples were obtruding like pebbles thanks to Max’s thorough attention. To myself I imagined I looked like a pagan goddess waiting to be ravished. To Max I looked beautiful. I could not have been more in love with him at that moment.

“I want to see you too Max.” I said trying to sit up.

“Not yet.” He answered pushing me back down on the bed. “I promise you will get to see every inch of me Liz, but right now, right now I just want to immerse myself in you.”

I swear I didn’t think a person could get any more perfect.

Max let his hand move down my body until it was placed completely over my sex. I couldn’t stop the little moan that came forth from me as he began to massage me in a most sensual manner. No one had ever touched me down there. No one! And to have Max touch me in such a private way was almost more than I could take. He rubbed his fingers between the lips of my core, and I could feel myself becoming sodden from his movement. He continued to move his fingers inside of my body in a steady motion, over and over, until I feared that I would die with wanting him. I wanted him inside of me so badly that I could barely think straight. I could tell form the look on Max’s face that he was being just as affected by touching me as I was by having his touch.

“God, you’re so wet.” He said as he continued to manipulate my body with his touch.

“Oh god Max I want you so much. I want you now.” Now I really sounded wanton.

“I know, I know I want you too, but I want you to be ready for me.”

“I’m ready. Can’t you feel how ready I am?” he should have. His hand was completely soaked with my readiness.

Suddenly, Max jerked his hand away from me leaving me with a feeling of utter bereft. But when he stripped his shirt form his body revealing to me his naked chest, my feeling of bereave was gone.

“Yes.” I whispered as I saw him began to unbutton his pants. I wanted this. I wanted this so much.

“I’m going to take you Liz.” Max leaned over me kissing me again.

“Yes, take me.” I answered back.

When Max had removed his pants I had to hold back my gasp. It seemed that aliens were pretty fully endowed. It also seemed that all of this sexual pleasure that Max had been administering to my body was affecting him as well. I couldn’t wait for him to take me.

“Hurry Max.” I said reaching up to take his hand. I pulled him down to me and smiled. We were really going to do this.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“You know I am.” I answered.

And then Max pushed into me. Gently, because he knew that it would hurt, me being a virgin.
But I could feel nothing but the immense pleasure that was Max entering my body. He filled me completely. Like I had never been filled before. It was amazing.

“Are you okay?” he asked me as he smoothed my hair away from my face. I just nodded, as I could not speak from the unbelievable emotions that were coursing through my body. It felt…well there were no words that could possibly describe the way that I felt at that moment. He started to move inside of my body, and I almost died from the pleasure of it. The way my sex hugged his cock was unbelievable. I could hardly believe what I was feeling. It was like an intense heat building inside my body that would implode at any moment. I turned my head to face him and kissed his lips. He sighed inside my mouth exchanging breath with me, and the moment was so corporeal I felt as if nothing else existed other than him and me.

He started to move faster inside of me, like a piston. I bit my lip to keep from crying out my pleasure. The feel of his body’s abrasions against mine was remarkable. The placid breeze from the open window cooled our bodies down while the steady friction of out joining kept our bodies pleasantly heated.

“Oh my god Liz.” He whispered into my ear. “This is the most beautiful thing I have ever felt.” He kissed the side of my face as his body continued to flow into mine.

“I know.” I answered back. And it was. I never believed that making love to Max could feel this good.

“I want it all from you. Everything you have. Give it to me.” He said against my skin as he brought up the speed of his movement.

“I am…I am.” And I was. I could give him nothing less than everything. He demanded everything of me.

“More!” he continued to demand, and I could feel the sexual heat rising in both of our bodies. We were almost there, and I knew that it would be wonderful.

“Max…Max I feel…” I wanted to explain to him what it is that I’m was feeling. The way that his body was moving inside of mine was amazing.

“I love you Max.” I said. I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t stop the words from coming forth from me.

“I love you.” I heard Max whisper the words to me, just before I feel the explosion take hold upon my body.

This orgasm was, in a word phenomenal. It was like my whole body had exploded. Like a supernova was taking place inside of me. I groaned as I felt my inner walls contract around Max. Milking him of his orgasm as well.

“Oh god Liz.” he groaned just before his orgasm took a hold of him as well. The feeling of him releasing his essence inside of me was enough to cause me to release again. It was pure magic.

“Max!” I cried out his name as he continued to rock against my body. Even though the two of us had both just orgasms we couldn’t seem to stop. And I know I didn’t want to. The feeling of his body pressed against mine was unparalleled to anything I had ever felt.

“Max don’t stop.” I moaned into his shoulder. I’m not quite sure when it had happened but my mouth was pressed firmly against his arm, and it took all of my will not to bite down into it.

“I won’t.” He panted into me. Just as his body continued to drive into me.

We continued like this for what seemed like hours. Who knows, it might have even been, but somewhere between, my first and fourth orgasm I had neglected to care.

“Liz I feel it coming. Don’t you feel it?” I was so absorbed in the magic of our sex that it took a moment for Max’s words to register in my brain. But then I didn’t need them to, for I felt the building in my core that suggested that my orgasm was approaching.

“Come on Liz. Come with me.”

I closed my eyes and just allowed myself to feel the orgasm washing over me. As I allowed myself to bask in my own pleasure I was vaguely aware of the sound Max’s voice softly crying out to me, and I knew that he was coming with me. It’s wasn’t loud, in fact I would barely have been able to hear it if it were not for the fact that his lips were next to my ear.

When it was at long last over I just laid on my bed looking up into the eyes of the man that I loved. And he is looked back down at me. His eyes were sparkling with happiness, and I knew that he could see the same mirth in my own eyes. I reached up and placed my finger on his lips.

“I love you Max Evans.” I said softly to him.

He just smiled that beautiful smile that he always gave me. That smile that I cherished so much.

“I love you too Liz Parker.” He answered back.

And we fell asleep together, warm in each other’s embrace.

So that is my story. The story of my first time with Max. And you better believe that after that there have been many more times. In a variety of different places. And each one of them has been greater than the last. I love him so much for being everything I could ever want in a lover, and so much more. I know that I will always remember my first time because of the way that he made it so special. And I know that I will never have with anyone else the level of love that I have with him. He is my love, he is my one, he is my only.

My first time.

THE END
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Thu May 19, 2005 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.