The Part I'm Hoping For (M/L ADULT WA) - COMPLETE;Pg 7, 28/8

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry i didn't come back on Sunday i just didn't have the part written. I have however now finished writing The Part I'm Hoping For. So the last part will be posted on Sunday. I haven't started writing the next installment yet and i might take a short break before i begin it to allow myself some space, this story has been going for a long time after all but i will be back :!:

Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it and i hope you enjoy this part

cocopucks
Ellie
vampyrax
FSUMSW94
BehrObsession
RASaero611
obsession
Liz86000
FamersAmers
tequathisy
begonia9508
Topy458
dreamer destiny
g7silvers
AppleJacks
cherie
Jason's Lover
83 AlienAngel
su0lyn
martine
Grace52373
Timelord31
Believer
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Behrsgirl1230
roswellian504

Part 41

“Hmm thank you for this” Liz moaned from her spot in Max’s arms. He had packed them a picnic and right now they were watching the sun set in the dessert out near the pod chamber. It was special moment for Liz and it made her feeler closer to Max.

They had spent most of the day at the fair just being a group of teenagers enjoying the rides and playing the games. Thanks to Max, Liz now had a huge stuffed alien to take to Vermont with her, she had named him Max much to the real Max’s amusement.

“Its just one more thing for me to take that I can remember you by” she had told him.

“you think I look like that?” Max asked with mock hurt.

“only your antenna’s” Liz joked.

After the fair they had all returned to the Crashdown where the group had produced a wrapped present for Liz and she hadntable to stop herself from bursting into tears when she unwrapped it and found a picture of the group from their camping trip a few weeks earlier, blown up and framed for so she could take it with her.

“Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much I will treasure this” she told them.

“Also we know your mum got you a new computer and Maria, Max and I all have web cams now so we’ll be able to all keep in touch” Alex told her.

“Oh guys,” she had sobbed.

It had been hard parting ways with Maria and Alex but she knew she would see them both the next day before her bus left and as much as she wanted to stay and spend the night with her friends she wanted to spend some alone time with Max more.

Now it was just Liz and Max and she was content being wrapped in his arms. “I love you,” she whispered. She felt the need to tell him over and over again for some reason. She wasn’t sure why but it kind of felt like the end and that if she didn’t say it then she might not get the chance to again.

“I love you too” he replied as he kissed the top of the head. He would never tire of hearing her say it just like he would never tire of saying it to her.

“I have something for you” he told her then.

“What?” Liz said.

Max pulled out a box from the picnic basket and handed it to her “Max you didn’t have to get me anything” she said.

“I know but I wanted to. Besides I think you’re going to love it,” he told her.

Liz wasted no time tearing the paper off the box and her mouth fell open when she found a brand new mobile phone.

“What?” she turned and asked Max shocked.

Max pulled a matching phone out of his pocket “I have one too. I know we’ll be able to chat on the net but I want to be able to call you and for to be able to call me whenever you want or need to” he told her.

“Oh Max this is just…”

“And don’t worry about the bill it will come to me” he told her.

“NO I can’t let you do that” she objected.

“Yes you can. I want too Liz” he told her “please let me do this. I need to know your safe and that you can get hold of me at any time” he added. “But most of all I don’t think I could stand not being able to heard your voice whenever I want to” he add as he caressed her cheek gently.

Liz smiled “ok” she agreed “but only if you agree to let me help pay” she added.

“Ok” he agreed but he knew he would never take her money. His job would easily pay the two phone bills and it wasn’t like he had anything else to spend his money on now that Liz was leaving.

He pulled the box out of her hands then and pushed the picnic aside so that he could pull Liz into his arms; once she was there he kissed her gently. Tonight he planned on loving her slowly and thoroughly, savouring every touch and taste. The kiss turned passionate quickly and soon Liz was lying on her back with Max on top of her.

Clothes were removed slowly both Max and Liz spending the time to touch and kiss every inch of body that was unveiled.

“How am I supposed to live without this, without you?” Liz moaned as Max cupped her breasts in his hands and leaned down to take them into his mouth.

“You don’t have to. We just have to survive the next six months Liz” he promised her before covering her plump mound with his mouth.

“Oh Max” she cried.

After loving both of her breasts thoroughly Max began kissing a trail down Liz’s stomach until he reached the buttons of her jeans. He pulled her jeans and panties off gently leaving her lying underneath him naked.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered knowing he would never stop being awed by her.

Liz blushed “thank you” she told him.

Max settled between her legs then and Liz spread her legs for him in invitation. The first touch of his tongue against her opening had Liz bucking her hips up off the blanket. Max moaned against her lips as he tasted her juices “Liz” he whispered as he began sucking and licking her out.

“Oh god Max” she cried out.

Max thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy mimicking what his body would do to hers later. He added a finger then and soon Liz’s walls were tightening around his finger while he sucked her bundle of nerves.

“Oh Max ahh yes” she cried out her juices flowed freely from her pussy and into Max’s waiting mouth. He stayed drinking from her until she was spent before he crawled up her body.

“That was….” Liz sighed with a grin.

“Out of this world” he wiggled his eyebrows at her, which caused Liz to laugh.

Liz laughed with him “Yes for lack of a better word” she said. She leaned up and tasted his mouth then her tongue caressing his and tasting her own unique scent on him.

“Let me return the favour?” she whispered against his ear, taking his lobe into her mouth and sucking it in the way she knew drove him crazy. Her small hand snaked down the front of his open jeans and into his boxers, caressing against his hard length.

“Liz” he hissed.

Max helped Liz remove the final barrier between them and soon Liz was mirroring his earlier position, settled in between his legs, her small hand stroking his hard member. Liz’s hand explored his length at the last strand of the days light finally disappeared behind the horizon. Leaning down Liz licked his cock tentatively before taking as much of it into her mouth as possible and sucking on it.

“Oh god” Max moaned unconsciously bucking his hips against Liz’s mouth and sending his cock deeper inside of her mouth.

Liz’s head bobbed up and down his cock, her small hand palming his balls and coaxing Max’s orgasm from him like an expert.

“Oh god Liz I’m coming,” he cried out in warning and seconds later he was spilling his seed into her mouth and Liz drank every last drop of it.

“That was awesome” Max told her when she crawled back up his body, lying on his chest so that Max could wrap his strong arms around her. Liz shivered slightly. “Are you cold?” Max asked worried.

“No” Liz shook her head the chill she felt wasn’t from the cold it was from the passing of time. The sun was now gone but Liz knew it would rise again soon and with it her last hours in Roswell.

Liz felt her heart clench and turned her face so she could kiss Max’s lips. Max retuned her kiss with as much desperation as Liz. Their tongues duelled but not for domination but out of need.

Max rolled them over gently until Liz was lying beneath him before he finally slid inside her warm welcoming body.

“Max” Liz closed her eyes and moaned.

Max never stopped kissing her, her lips, her face, her neck, her breasts as his body continued to slide in and out of her welcoming walls.

“I love you,” he moaned.

“I love you too,” Liz cried out as her orgasm quickly approached.

“MAX” She cried out into the night as she came.

“LIZ” Max cried out at the same time as they both fell into oblivion together.

Max had no idea what time it was when he finally woke. He smiled when he looked down and found Liz sleeping peacefully on his chest, her head tucked under his chin. There was a blanket covering them from the chilly night but Max could tell that she was still naked. He reached blindly for his jeans and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He almost gasped when he saw the time, hours had passed and it was now two in the morning.

As much as he hated to do it he knew he had to wake Liz up. Her father would most certainly be going crazy by now.

“Liz” he whispered running a hand over her shoulder.

“Liz” he whispered again this time waking her slightly.

“Max” she sighed.

“Hey” He whispered when she finally opened her eyes.

“Hi” she smiled. “What time is it?” she asked then noticing how dark it had gotten.

“Early” he frowned. “two in the morning and we really should get you home before your Dad sends out a search party” he said.

Liz rubbed her naked body against his and smiled when he groaned and immediately turned hard “let him send out his search party” she said “right now I want to love you again” she whispered moving up his body so she could sink down on his hard length.

“Oh god Liz” he moaned. His hands immediately going to Liz’s hip and aiding her movements.

Max sat up which brought their naked chests against each other and he kissed her passionately as she rose up and down his cock.

“I love you baby” he whispered, “I love you so much never forget that” he told her.

“I wont” Liz nodded two tears falling from her eyes. Max easily wiped them away “I love to you Max, always” she told him.

“Oh god Max…………..ahh YES” Liz cried out then.

And a few minutes later Max followed her over the edge crying out her name in the darkness in bliss but at the same time anguish because he knew that would be the last time he would love her for months.

They dressed slowly after that neither of them was in a hurry to get back to town but they both knew that the longer the stayed the more angry her father would be when she returned home. Liz already knew that he would be mad that she hadn’t shown for dinner but her mother knew what she was doing, she just hoped that her mother hadn’t copped too much grief from her father over it.

The drive to back the Crashdown in Max’s jeep felt way to short for the two lovers. “I don’t want you to go” Liz told him then “stay the night?” she asked.

“What about your dad?” Max asked concerned. He didn’t want to leave her yet either but he also wanted to be alive too.

“Give me ten minutes and then come up the ladder,” she told him.

Luckily Max had parked a few shops down from the Crashdown so with a final kiss he watched as Liz jumped out of the jeep and headed inside her apartment.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone. Well here it is the final part. I hope you all enjoy it. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read and left feedback for this fic. You guys are totally excellent and its your feedback that encourages me to keep going.

As for the next installment, well i haven't started it yet :? I'm trying to find a name at the moment and i'm also taking a short break from this to allow the juices to flow if you like. But i'll let you know through annoucements on my other fics when i post.

One again thanks for your support :!:

DramastarOF06
cocopucks
Behrsgirl1230
BehrObsession
RASaero611
vampyrax
begonia9508
dreamer destiny
Ellie
g7silvers
Brook
FSUMSW94
AppleJacks
Jason's Lover
roswellian504
Timelord31
NorafanofMaxandLiz
tequathisy
83 AlienAngel
Believer
Roswell 10/2/00
Topy458
cherie
confusedfool
FamersAmers
martine
Maraiel311
Maxsgurl

Part 41B

To Liz’s surprise both her parents were up when she entered the apartment “Hey honey” her mother said “did you have a nice time?” she asked.

“Yeah” Liz smiled at her mother.

“I’m glad,” she said. "Well I just wanted to make sure you got home ok. I’m going to head to bed now I’ll see you in the morning. I thought we could have breakfast together?” she asked.

“I’d love that” she told her mother before giving her a kiss and a hug goodnight.

Liz turned to her father then who was sitting in the lounge just watching the exchange between Liz and Nancy.

“I wish you had come to dinner tonight. I wanted to spend some time with you” he whispered.

“I told you I had plans” Liz replied.

Jeff nodded “I had hoped that you could spare a few hours for your mum and I” he said.

“You’re sending me away from the people I love and cherish” Liz said sadly. “Not once have you shown one bit of remorse or sadness that I’m leaving?” she cried. “Why now?” she asked.

“Because I think this is best for you. Everyone else, including you and your mother is too clouded by your sadness to see what is for the best. But I will miss you Lizzie. Your are my little girl and I love you” he said his voice cracking slightly.

“I love you too Daddy but I don’t like you very much anymore” she admitted “and as for this being the best that is where you are very wrong. Nothing good has come of this. You’ve torn apart our family and I’m starting to wonder if we’ll have one left for me to come home to at Christmas,” she said sadly. “And that was all you Daddy” she added.

Liz walked to her door then “Goodnight” she whispered before opening it and closing it just in time to miss Jeff Parker breaking down at her words.

As soon as Liz locked the door she turned around and found Max sitting on her bed looking at her with concern. Liz couldn’t hold in her emotions any longer and in seconds she was sobbing in Max’s arms.

Once she had clamed down Max helped her remove her clothes and pulled off his own jeans before settling into bed. He wrapped his strong arms around Liz and pulled her against his body “I love you beautiful” he whispered “and everything is going to be ok” he tried to assure her.

Liz appreciated the thought but she wondered if it really would.

The next day Liz had a quiet and tense breakfast with her parents downstairs in the Crashdown. Nancy tried to make small talk but you could cut the air with a knife the tension was so thick.

Max had gone home after waking up earlier to shower and change his clothes before returning to see Liz off. The whole group would be by in the next hour.

When Max walked through the front doors Liz’s face lit up. “Morning” Max greeted as he approached the booth “Mrs Parker, Mr Parker” he said.

“Morning Max” Mrs Parker answered “why don’t you sit down?” she offered. They were just finishing up breakfast.

“Thanks” He said sliding in the booth next to Jeff Parker and across from Liz.

“Max” Jeff nodded.

“Did you want some breakfast?” Liz asked him as she reached across the table to take his hand.

“Um I might just grab a coffee or something,” he said.

“Nonsense a growing boy like you needs a good breakfast” Nancy said before she called over the waitress. Max placed an order then and sat in uncomfortable silence with the Parkers while they finished.

Max had just finished his own breakfast when the rest of the gang arrived.

Jeff Parker looked at the clock then “Come on Lizzie we need to get your stuff into the car so we can take you to the bus station” he said as he moved out of the booth.

Liz looked at her mother her eyes asked her the silent question, Nancy nodded and Liz turned back to her father “I’d like Max to take me” she told him.

Jeff Parker was visibly taken back by her words and he sent a glare at Max who had stiffened behind Liz “I” he started. “Why?” he asked.

“I just need more time with him” she whispered.

Nancy could see that Jeff was about to object then. Liz’s rejection of him had definitely hurt him this time even she could see it. “Come on Jeff we’ll get her stuff and bring it down,” she suggested.

“No it should be us taking her Nancy, we’re her parents,” he argued on their way up the stairs.

Nancy turned on him angrily then “what do you expect?” she asked, “You’re sending your only daughter away to god knows where and you really expect her to be ok with that Jeff? She doesn’t want to go. I don’t want her to go. I don’t know what you expected from me but if its sympathy you’re not going to get it” she yelled. “The last person Liz wants to spend her last minutes in Roswell with is the man that’s sending her away to what feels like prison” she spat then. “I hope you’re happy Jeff because if turning your daughter against you is what you set out to achieve then you succeeded” she told him before she turned and walked away from him.

Liz and the gang moved into the alley where Max’s jeep was waiting.

“Well this is it” Liz said trying to rein in her emotions.

Isabel stepped forward then and hugged Liz close “I’m going to miss you” she whispered, “You’re the first real friend I ever had,” she told her.

“I’ll miss you too” Liz replied “Look after him for me” she pleaded then a few tears escaping her eyes. Isabel nodded “of course” she assured her.

Michael was next “Look after yourself” he told her giving her a brief hug. He wasn’t into showing his emotions and I felt odd “it wont be the same around here without you” he told her.

“Look after everyone,” Liz told him “especially Maria please?” she asked him. She knew that Maria would need someone once she was gone.

“I’ll try,” he said meaning it with everything in him.

The aliens moved away slightly then to give Liz some time with Alex and Maria. “Wow this is harder than I thought” Liz cried.

Alex and Maria were immediately at her side pulling her into a three-way hug where they both cried with her. “We love you” Maria told her “and we’ll talk nearly everyday on the net or on the phone” she assured her.

“I love you guys too,” she said strengthening her hold on them.

“I need you guys to watch out for them” Liz told them then “it was kind of my job but I cant do it for a while so make sure if he needs me that you call me and I’ll be straight home fathers consent or not” she said.

“We will” Alex assured her. “You just do what you have to do at school so you can come home soon” he told her “we’re going to miss you like crazy your like the glue around here”

Liz smiled sadly her best friend “you’re the rock Alex you don’t need me as much as you think” he told him.

Alex smiled back. Nancy and Jeff Parker walked out and into the alley then holding Liz’s bags and possession that she was taking and the three friends reluctantly parted.

Max and Michael rushed forward and took the bags from the Parkers and went about packing them into the jeep.

“Oh sweetie” Nancy Parker cried. Liz rushed into her arms “My beautiful daughter I’ve cherished how close we have become and I will miss you so much” she told her.

“Me too mum” Liz cried.

“Promise me I can come home at Christmas?” she asked quietly.

“I promise baby,” Nancy said.

After one last kiss they both pulled back and Liz looked at her father. He stepped forward and hugged her and Liz stiffly returned it. “Call us when you get there” he said. Liz nodded.

“I love you Liz,” he whispered “and I just want what’s best for you” Liz nodded but did not reply as she stepped back but Jeff was just glad that she had let him say goodbye. He still believed that in the end Liz would blossom at her new school and that he had made the right decision.

“We better go” Max reluctantly said. The bus station was just outside of Roswell but Max was glad for the extra twenty minutes he would get with Liz.

Nancy, Maria and Isabel all rushed forward for final hugs then before a teary Liz with the help of Max finally climbed into the passenger side of the jeep.

Liz and Max clutched at each other’s hand the entire drive to the bus station. No words were spoken between them. Liz was just trying to deal with her sadness and emotions and Max was giving her all the support she needed by just being there.

Once they reached the station Liz turned to Max “We could still run” she laughed.

Max pulled her to him his hands cupping her face “god I would love nothing more” he told her.

‘But we cant” she finished for him.

Max shook his head “I’m so sorry” he said.

“Don’t be” Liz smiled.

They walked hand in hand to the check in desk where Liz got the ticket her father had already booked and paid for, and handed over her bags. When they walked back they realised that Liz’s bus was already there and that they were finally out of time.

“No” Liz whispered as she clutched onto Max’s shirt and held him tight.

They stood in front of the bus their foreheads touching.

“Excuse me Miss are you boarding this bus?” the driver asked her.

“Yeah she is” Max spoke for her his voice cracking with emotion.

“I love you,” he told her “maybe I can come visit for thanksgiving,” he said then.

Liz cried and nodded “I’d love you too” she told him before looking up into his tear filled eyes “We’re going to be ok aren’t we?” she asked then needing his reassurance.

“Yeah baby because you’re the only one for. I don’t care if I die tomorrow of fifty years from now my destiny is the same; it’s you” he whispered.

“You’re the love of my life Max Evans and I’ll come back to you soon” Liz whispered as she finally found the strength she needed and took a step away from him.

Max watched as she boarded the bus and he didn’t leave his spot once as the bus pulled out of the depot and as she cried on the bus Liz knew he was probably still standing there when they finally passed the “You’re leaving Roswell” sign.

THE END.