The Second Son(Seq TWE AU, CC, TEEN)Pt 4 04/29/05 Complete

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

The Second Son(Seq TWE AU, CC, TEEN)Pt 4 04/29/05 Complete

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: The Second Son
Author: Spidey
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Roswell belongs to Metz and Katims.
Summary: Sixteen years after The Wrong Enemy. Tori Evans is 16 years old and he has to move to Antar.
Rating: TEEN
Coupling: Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Alex/Isabel, Kyle/Tess and Tori.

"Are you ready?" asked Liz as she brushed her hair back and putting more clothes into his suit case. Tori was leaning against his door staring at Jax standing near his window
"Yeah I just need to say goodbye to Em" he said "I don't see why I have to go"
"Tori you're the oldest boy in the family unit and not just that you're the son of the King of Antar. Your father can't rule both planets"
"Why can't Kevin do it? He's better at this"
"No. Kevin is good at leader but that's because he's training to be a General. Besides you have to go, Antar needs you"
"Mom! I don't want to go! Please, I'm not ready to leave you and dad yet"
"I know son" she said as she pulled him close "I don't want you to go either but we've become the Royal Family for the United Alliance between the six planets, you're father has been talking about nothing but this day. He's really proud of you, you know he wouldn't be sending you if he didn't think you were ready"
"I love you mom" he whispered and she pulled him close then pushed away with a sigh and zipped his case up. Jax lifted it off the bed and followed them out and down the hall.
A loud screaming girl came tearing out from the living room and followed by a red haired woman
"Don't go! Don't go! Don't go! Don't go! Don't go! Tori don't leave!" she said all in one breath as she launched herself at him. His nine year old sister Emily was holding him for dear life
"I am so sorry majesties. She really wanted to say goodbye" said Serina, she worked for Michael as his Commanding Officer but on weekends she got roped into babysitting
"It's okay Rini," said Tori as he hugged his sister "I'll see you in round Christmas squirt" he said as Serina pulled her back. Emily rubbed her nose with her sleeve
"You better and I'm not a squirt!" she called. He waved and then continued out of their large mansion house. His dad was waiting near the side of the road talking to advisors. He turned and motioned for them to be quiet then he moved towards his son. He pulled him into a big hug
"Gonna miss you Torio" he said using his son's nickname
"I'll miss you too dad" he replied "I love you. I'll make you proud"
"I already am" he said as he took one last look at his son then opened the car door and Tori slid in. Jax put the suitcase in the trunk and then slid into the front passenger seat. The car pulled away and Tori looked out the back window to see his parents waving him off.

They reached the station port where the ship was docked. It was out in the New Mexico desert near their home on Earth. Jax took the Crystal Fuel and held it up from the window. It opened the portal as it diffracted in the Diamond and they drove in. The car arrived through a portal on Antar. Tori climbed out and saw a large staff of servants waiting to greet him. He looked around a bit nervous and walked down the path past them with Jax at his side. He reached the Head Butler who bowed his head
"Welcome to Antar your highness" he said and Tori blushed
"Um thank you. Would someone... be able to show me to my room or something? I want to put my clothes and stuff away"
"Certainly sire. If you want you could have a servant do it"
"No that's okay. I'd like to do some stuff myself" he said as some servant brought his suitcase. He took hold of it noting the surprised look on the girl's face. He couldn't help but wink at her, she was pretty. She blushed and bowed her head
"Very good sire. This way" he said as he led the way into the palace. They walked over what looked like expensive swirled stone floor and up the heavy darkwood stairs. He dropped his suitcase near the door and looked round the room
"Man this place is incredible! This room is the same size as the school gym!"
"It was your mother's room before she lived on Earth"
"You guys certainly know how to make a palace!" he whistled as he looked around in approvale.
"Do you require anything else sire?"
"No I'm good. Oh what time is it?"
"It's almost nine thirty sire"
"Thanks, I'll just get changed and help with the gardening"
"Sire that's not nessecary"
"I've always done it. Not gonna stop now" he said as he began to unfasten his shoes and get changed into old jeans and shirt. He had his mother's dark brown eyes and shaggy shoulder length black hair. He worked out every weekend and helped with the gardening once he got home from school. He grabbed a band and tied his hair back into a small pony tail and went in search of the gardening tools. By the time he reached the garden he saw how well kept it was. There were no weeds in site and everything had been watered and in full bloom
"Ah" he snarled realising that not much gardening would be needed on his part. He didn't have to start official business until tomorrow, he had today to settle in and find his way around. He put the tools back away and headed toward the pool.
He shrugged out his jeans, lifted his shirt over his head and undid his hair and dived in. It was different water, it was thicker and he found it differcult to move through it. He reached the surface and brushed his hair out of his eyes. Normally when they went swimming they did it as a family thing, he was instantly missing his sister. They were have splash fights and he would throw her in the water but he was on his own. He was about to give up and get out when he saw someone walking along the path
"Hey you!" he called, she turned and looked around "Yeah you! I'm in the pool!" she walked over and bowed her head
"What are you doing in the pool? Get out before someone catches you!" she said and because he was new he thought he'd done something wrong and jumped out quickly "You would be in so much trouble if someone caught you"
"Thanks. I'm new here" he said
"Yes I could not tell. You better get back to work before you get us both in trouble, come on let's go and see what you're doing today" she said, he just nodded as he realised she thought he was a servant. He could have a little fun with her. He followed her into the servants entrance and she pointed to a chart on the wall
"Let's see. There are new servers but you're too young, there are the palace farmers and they have new workers so I will take you out to the fields"
"Thanks" he said
"You better not be caught speaking so improperly like that. They say the prince is a real tight spoilt brat"
"I'm sure he's not that bad"
"He had the nerve to wink at me through first inspection. I barely saw him but I am sure he is an ass"
"He might like you"
"Yes as if a Prince would fall for someone like me" she laughed as they walked out through the door and back along the path
"Why don't you ask him? I'm sure that he's not an ass, not all the time" he said
"Yes talk to him and risk death? Like I would be doing that any time soon" she said
"So you're afraid to talk to him" he raised an eyebrow as they reached the fields where the produce was grown
"No, I would give him a piece of my mind. I would say to him you big spoilt brat you need to..."
"Your Highness" the farmers bowed and her eyes went wide. She turned round but couldn't see the Prince anywhere
"For a second there I thought the Prince was behind me" she confessed with a sense of relief
"I was" he said smugly and she went pale then fell to her knees bowing her head. He just chuckled "Hey what's your name?"
"It's Melia your highness"
"Call me Tori. I like you, you're the first person to behave real around me since I got here. And for the winking, I thought you were cute" he said before he grabbed a shovel, she couldn't help but blush "Okay guys! Are we bowing or getting some work done? What needs doing?" he asked as the farmers stood up and he joined in working. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad he thought as he glanced over his shoulder and saw Melia staring at him. She blushed and hurried off, nope not bad at all!

TBC...
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Wed May 25, 2005 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: Sixteen years after The Wrong Enemy. Tori Evans is 16 years old and he has to move to Antar.

Thank you so much RASero611! You've followed my stories and you're just brilliant with the F/b!

Tori woke up early the next morning to someone poking him in the stomach. He groaned at the intruder
"Uh! You're supposed to be protecting me not assaulting me"
"You're supposed to be running the planet but you're half an hour late your Royal Assness!" sneered Kevin, his cousin and Michael and Maria's eldest, Tori sat up too fast and slid from the bed landing on the floor in a heap. He stood up as Kevin tossed his passed over at him, he jumped up and down as he tried to pull them on standing up and he grabbed a shirt from the cupboard. The second he was out in the hall Jax was by his side and people were talking at him
"From ten to one o'clock you have meetings with each diplomat from the planets then one till four you have schooling and instruction and from four you have dinner then inspection of the servants and palace then from five to seven you will be meeting the surviving members of the Antarian Royal Family"
"Surviving members?" he asked raising a brow
"Like distant cousins, grandmas and grandfathers that sort of thing" explained his assisstant
"And you are..."
"I am Alique you're personal assisstant and advisor" she said as they walked along. He was still fastening his shirt as they reached the large thrown room. He got the fright of his life to see his aunt Tess and aunt Isabel and uncle Kyle and uncle Alex standing there
"Wha-what are you doing here?"
"We're you're advising team Tori. Did you really think my little brother would send his second born up here by himself"
"Second born?" he raised an eyebrow and Tess nudged her
"I was thinking about Maria's kids, sorry. Kevin is standing right behind you" she made an excuse but Tori wasn't convinced.
"Your Highness this way" said Alique, she was blonde and had a pristine air about her, like she was begging for attention from everyone in this room. He followed her into the room and she pointed at a large ornate stone swirled chair with heavy looking crystals set into the head. He looked round at everyone nervously then turned and sat down, he was half expecting a farting noise from the woopie cushion someone had planted but there was nothing. The stones began to glow softly and he felt a warmth over his chest he looked down to see the Coat of Arms emblazed over his heart. He sighed, he was resigned to a life planed out and there would be no escaping it.

Kane watched him. Yes he was the next in line King alright, he had everything. His parents love, people fawning over him ready to fulfil his every wish and desire, Kane looked down as tears threatened to spill. His brother had everything he ever wanted, after his parents Toran and Blayd were killed and he had been trampled by that horse a servant found him. His leg was damaged but he had survived after a heavy fever, the lady who took him in was Sasha the woman he called mother now and head Maid on the servants staff. He was a farmer, he almost chuckled at the thought of it, like his father had been he had worked the fields from the second he knew how to walk. He would give anything for the life that his brother led, but he was fearful of what would happen. Kane was supposed to be dead, the throne accepted his brother as the true heir he had no claim to it now even if he could be honest with everyone.

Alique was evil. He was sure of it. Today had been one of the worst and busiest days of his life, he never knew that this was so hard he had no idea how his parents did it so easily day after day. He had some time to himself now, he rubbed at his forehead then went to the secret passage that servants used and hurried down it. He found Melia sweeping the kitchen talking to a boy was was dressed in farm gear
"Hey! Psst!" he called out and she turned and grinned
"I was wondering when I would see your fat ass again. You embarrassed the hell out of me. I could have got fired" she said as she put the brush away
"Is the coast clear?"
"Yes come on. No one is around" she said as he came in and shut the door
"I was going to invite you for a swim. Not my fault someone dropped you on your head as a child"
"Melia! Do you know who that is!" gasped the boy
"Yes. He is Prince Fat Ass" she replied and he looked aghast
"That is the Crowned Prince! You can not talk to him like that!"
"She can talk to me however she likes. It's refreshing than being talked at or talked up to, I've never known so many people who suck up so badly"
"Welcome to Antar!" joked Melia "This is my brother Kane. We have worked here since we were babies, both our parents passed on so the Head Butler looks after us"
"Do you sleep down here?" he asked and she nodded
"Go grab your things. This is my first decent act as Prince"
"What are you going to do?"
"Put you in some of the empty rooms upstairs"
"Good lord no! You can not do that, Royalty gets the luxury and servants get the work"
"Not this time around. Besides you're friend... and family" he looked up at Kane who looked even more terrified than before "I can't just let you sleep down here where it must get cold"
"The butler will be very angry with us"
"Not at me. I'll fire his ass if he tries to do anything to you or your brother"
"Thank you. You are really kind, even if you do have a lard ass" she said as she hugged him. They stared at each other intensely for a moment before Kane cleared his throat
"Um yeah" said Tori as he looked around then helped collect some of Melia's things to take up. Kane watched the Prince around his sister, something was going on and Royal Blood or no he was not going to let anyone take her along for the ride.

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Thank you so much RASero611! You've followed my stories and you're just brilliant with the F/b!

Melia padded quickly across the hallway into the room opposite. She pulled the end of the blankets up on the bed and crawled under. Kane just held out his arms for her as she snugged up safe.
"Things are going to be different now" she whispered
"I don't want them to be"
"He's your brother Kane" she said softly
"No, not really"
"Have you looked in the mirror, it doesn't take a genious to figure it out. What happens when your real parents come to visit?"
"Psst? Is it okay if I come in Kane?" asked Tori from the door, Kane went silent and Melia stared at him hard
"Sure, the more the merrier" he replied. Tori came in and was surprised to see Melia lying next to her brother. Tori slid in on her side and they three of them curled up together
"It's not hard to see" he whispered and Kane didn't move "It's okay, I won't tell if you don't want me to. But you're older than me so..."
"No I'm not. I was injured when Zan attacked but someone rescued me and kept me in a pod to heal up. I've been told that the moment you got your powers at two I came out of my pod un aged. We're the same age Tori"
"Like twins?" he said and Kane nodded "So you could... you could claim the throne"
"I... I don't know if I can. I'm afraid" he confessed and Melia suddenly felt like she was intruding.
"You don't have to be" said Tori as he held out his hand for his brother, Kane took his hand and suddenly there was a blinding blue flash of light that lit up every room in the palace.
"What was that?" gasped Mel they could hear people moving about fast trying to find out what that was
"I should go back to my room. I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he jumped from the bed, he was halfway out the door when he turned and smiled
"I love you. Both of you" then he was gone. Mel turned and pulled her brother into a big hug.

Alique and Jax burst into his room and made him jump, Jax began to feel for any damage to his person while Alique began ranting and raving about enemies in the palace and how he had to leave
"Relax" he said "Calm down it's okay. It was me, I... I guess I don't know my own power. I was trying to connect with my family, I miss them" he lied he did indeed miss them but not that he had found his brother "Send for them. I have something really important they need to know"
"Majesty your father cannot..."
"I said send for them. This is important!" he snapped "Are you always evil or do you just have a hard time following orders? I was sent here to rule and you seem to be giving me a hard time! Get Kane and Melia in here! I need to talk to them"
"Sire conversing with servants..." she began, he stood up angrily
"Don't you ever call him that again! He's above you!" he snapped "You talk about him like that again and you're gone"
"Yes your highness" she said and left. Jax looked at his young charge
"Tori what's going on?"
"Kane? Does that name mean anything to you?"
"Yeah it was Blayd and Toren's son. What's that got to do with this? Kane was killed years ago"
"No, no he wasn't Jax. Kane's alive"
"Oh my God. That means, how is this possible? You sat on the throne! Only the Heir can do that"
"He was born from Blayd and Toren, and I was born from their copies Liz and Max so we're like... we're like twins. He told me he was in a pod after Zan came to town and he came out when I got my powers"
"He's been connected to you, that's the only way it's possible. Connected since birth. You became a full Antarian when he hatched as an Antarian, you were born at the same time" he whispered and Kane and Melia came in with their heads bowed
"You summoned us"
"Our parents are coming" he said and Kane looked up then looked down as he remembered himself
"This is your brother?" asked Jax and Kane looked up once more in surprise then stared hard at Tori
"Why did you tell him? They're going to come here and they're going to hate me. You're the perfect one they loved and kept, I'm the one they left behind!" he snapped before running out
"Kane..." called Melia but he was gone
"You better know what you're doing because if you hurt him I'll kill you" she hissed then followed him out
"I hope to god I do" he said to himself

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Max and Liz walked hand in hand through the palace towards the throne room where Tori was waiting. Their son had summoned saying that it was really really important and they were a little afriad of how important this was! The doors opened for them and they walked in to see Tori sitting there with a boy on one side and a girl on the other. He stood up when he saw his parents and held himself back from running over and hugging them both
"Mom, dad" he said looking at both of them "I have something to tell you" they were both expecting him to say he'd got the girl pregnant but Liz went faint when he put his hand on the boy's shoulder
"You're gay aren't you?" asked Max sharing her thoughts with everyone "And this is your lover?" the two exchanged glances and made gagging noises
"No way! Kane isn't my boyfriend and I am not gay. Kane is my brother" he announced and Liz lost it and passed out.
Isabel who was stood next to Alex in the corner smiled and nudged him
"I knew it! I wondered when they would realise out who he was. I mean it doesn't take an idiot. You just have to look at Kane and you can see Liz and Max in him" she said.
Kane just stood there like a deer caught in headlights, Liz was coming round and now they were both staring at him
"You're our boy" she whispered "Our son Kane. Oh if I had known then you wouldn't have been on your own" she said pulling him close "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Oh God I can't believe it!" she said holding him. He just snuggled in close to her and closed his eyes as he remembered what it was like to be held by his mama
"Mama papa" he said as Max came over and hugged them both. He reached out and pulled Tori into the hug. Melia just watched as Kane finally found his parents
"We're taking you both home to Earth, both of you" said Max "The running of the planet was best left up to the surviving royals" he said glancing over his shoulder at Isabel and Alex, Isabel just mock saluted him then winked. Melia stood off to the side, they were taking them away. Taking Tori and Kane away from her, she'd be on her own without a crush or a brother! Tori turned pulling away from his parents and saw Melia standing there, he gave her a cocky smile before cupping her face and kissing her
"Come to Earth with me" he asked when they broke for air "Come and live with me?"
"I...I..." she stuttered
"I love you. Please, come to Earth with me" he asked her and she cracked a smile then nodded before leaning in for another kiss

The five of them arrived on Earth and Serina and Em were waiting for them. Em came running and jumped up at him when she saw him
"Torio!" she cried hugging him "Big bruvva"
"Oh I missed ya Em" he said as he spun her around, he put her down and pointed to Kane "Emily, this is our other bruvva Kane. We didn't know where he'd gone but he was on Antar all the time, he's my twin" he announced. Em jumped at him and gave him the same welcome home she had given Tori. She was dragging him off to show him around leaving Tori and Melia alone
"So Miss Melia, how do you like Earth?" he asked as they walked through the large well tended front garden
"It's beautiful" she replied as she took his hand and they lost themselves out on the lawn.

The End
My Roswell Music Videos