The Wrong Enemy (AU,TEEN,CC) A Note 20th Feb

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: The Wrong Enemy
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell. It belongs to Katims and Metz.
Summary: She's not just another girl...
Coupling: Max and Liz
Rating: TEEN, I'll warn you if it gets worse that that.

They all sat outside the office as nervous as hell. It was only Max, Liz, Michael, Isabel, Tess and Valenti there... the others had stayed back home
"God I'm so nervous" said Max and Liz just chuckled
"It'll be okay" she said then nudged him with her shoulder "King Toran" he smirked and a lady carrying a clipboard dressed in a very expensive suit came up to them and shook their hands
"Your Majesties, the President will see you now" she said Max stood up and Liz stopped him fixing his tie and checked his hair
"Perfect. Let's go" she said as they held hands and followed the lady. She opened the door and they entered to see George Bush sitting in his chair waiting for them. He stood up and held out his hand he shook their hands then they all sat down.
"Can I just be the first to say welcome to Earth" he said and Michael snorted. Max turned his head and glared at him
"Thank you Mr President"
"So... why don't you introduce yourselves" he said and Max nodded
"I'm King Toran and this is my wife Queen Blayd. My brother and second in command Rath and my two sisters Princess Vilandra and Princess Ava and our Protector Jim Valenti" he said "Now down to business. I sincerely apologise for our war spilling over onto Earth's soil. We did what we could to try it from happening"
"What's to say that it won't happen again your Highness?" Bush asked as he fiddled with his pen
"Our enemies were rebel forces against a believed prophecy coming into force. They have been defeated and now we can find peace" he said
"Max" whispered Liz. He glanced over at her then looked down at the little wet patch puddling on the floor
"Oh" he said. George Bush stood up peering over his desk
"What?" Michael looked around and soon they were all staring "Oh. Max way to go" Max stood up and helped her up as Tess pulled the chairs back
"You can't have the baby there! I'll call someone" said Bush
"Oh yeah watch me!" panted Liz as Isabel and Tess each took a hand and Michael knelt down for her to lean on
"My Queen" he said as she stared up into his face
"Thank you" she replied then looked back down at Max "Make a connection Max" she said and he focused his eyes into hers and soon he was in moving through images until he connected with the baby too. Valenti and the President were trying to call some medics in for help
"Come on Liz! She's ready" said Michael
"No I'm not! It's not right!" she began to sob. She closed her eyes and a seal over her heart began to glow. Bush stopped what he was doing and just watched her glow. Suddenly three swirling lights appeared, they were spinning around each other and they landed near the floor with a flash and Maria, Kyle and Alex were there. Instantly they knew what to do and knelt down and joined the connection. Liz screamed and they all began to glow blue and then there was a loud crying as the baby was born. Liz slumped back against Michael's knees as Max wrapped the baby up in his suit jacket
"Welcome to Earth Tori. I'm your father" he looked down at his little boy and smiled
"I think this meeting should be postponed until a later date" said the President
"Hey Bush, I agree with ya" said Michael then he caught Maria staring at Max and Tori. He smiled and got her attention
"Soon" he whispered "Very soon. I promise"

Liz and Max lay on their hotel bed with Tori in the middle between them. He was moving his arms about slowly and she couldn't help but coo over him
"I'm proud of you" said Max and she looked up at him
"Why?"
"Not only did you give birth to our son but you brought our family together"
"Yeah. I had no control over that though, I just needed the others there. I think that we're a unit now. You know instead it just being you, Tess, Isabel and Michael it's now you, me, Isabel, Alex, Michael, Maria, Tess and Kyle"
"Yeah. Did you see the looks Michael was giving Maria?"
"No I was worn out and close to passing out. So are we expecting more pitter patter of tiny feet?"
"I think it will be... soon" he said chuckling "We can raise our families together"
"I know what you're thinking. A nice house on a Saturday, cool cases of Snapple and the BBQ going in the back garden. The kids playing all together and us all together" she said with a smile "You know... when Nasedo kidnapped me I felt terrified... I feared for my life. I didn't know that it would end up like this. I've never felt so happy"
"Liz" he said as he slid from the bed and pulled out a little box and knelt down
"Elizabeth Blayd Claudia Parker for the second time I want you to be my wife. You're my soul, my heart, you give me everything I never thought I would have. Your my life, all I've known is loving you so will you make me the happiest being in the Universe and marry me?" she had teartracks down her cheeks and the biggest smile on her face. She leaned over and grabbed her purse and pulled out a little box
"I was going to ask you" she said as she held it up "Yes Max. I'll marry you" she took his ring and slid it on her finger and he took hers and slid it on his finger. He sat back down on the bed and kissed softly then laid down. Tori wriggled and for a second they thought he was smiling

The End
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

A Note

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

First off I want to say thank you for all the wonderful feedback you guys left for this fic. I'm flattered! I just wanted to let you know that there is a sequel to this. It's called the Second Son and it's about Tori Evan's life when he has to take over Antar. It's been sixteen years and his parents have accepted their royalty and become King and Queen of Earth and Antar. He's on a sort of rites of passage when he gets sent to Antar.
Spidey
xxx
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

This is the link to the sequel The Second Son! Thanks for the f/b and enjoy the new story.
Spidey
xxx
My Roswell Music Videos