Promised(AU M/L Mature/Adult)COMPLETE 5/28/05

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

A/N: Well here is the epi. Thanks so much for all your feedback you guys! You've made writing this story so much fun!! I love your honesty...it never bugged me to check my feedback and see how you truely felt about the chapter...I hope to continue to get your honesty for the sequel and my future stories!
Sorry this is a little late...I just finshed finals this week so I took some time to sleep the semester off...lol.

Earth2Mama: Lol, thanks.
taressa05: I'll let you know if it will be angsty...I think it will be a fluffy one though!
Sunrise102: Thanks for your honesty!
Orphyfets: Thanks for your feedback
BehrObsession: Thanks for posting!
83AlienAngel: Glad you liked it! Its a little late...but Welcome to the story!
AppleJacks: Thanks! I hope I don't dissappoint you!
su-lyn: Thanks!
Kay_b: Your welcome!
aurorasky: Cool!
g7silvers: Thanks!
behrlyliz: Thanks!
isis7777: Your welcome!!
TimeLord31: I will definitely put the link on my authors works page!

Epilogue
6 Months Later

~Max~

"You know, this is your entire fault!"

"What is?" I ask once I stop trying to tie my bow tie and glance into my bedroom to see what Liz is up too and I laugh at the scene before me. Liz is bent over our bed trying to put her shoes on. That's not the funny part, the funny part is that she is doing this while trying not to mess up her hair, make-up, or her beautiful ball gown...and she's 8 months pregnant with our twins. Life couldn't get any better.

"This!" Liz says as she points to her stomach. "You did this too me!"

"Liz." I chuckle as I walk back in the room and stand away from her. I've learned that Liz doesn't want my help until she asks for it. I tried to help her put her shoes on last week and she bit my head off...something about not needing my help. But then she threw a fit and asked for my help.

"It’s true! I'm a walking blimp because of you!" Liz says as she sits up and shakes her shoe at me before she tries to get it on her foot once again.

"Sweetie, I'm pretty sure that I didn't do that by myself. I remember you participated, very well might I add." I say and I watch Liz still before she leans on her elbows and glares at me. "What...it’s true!"

"Whatever." She says before she tries to put her shoe on before she collapses back on the bed and puts her hand out for me to take the shoe. "Can you do it please?"

"Of course." I say as I walk over and bend down to put her shoes on. After I slip both shoes on I place a kiss on each knee and help her sit up. "I love you baby. You look beautiful today."

"Thank you." Liz says and the tears come. This is another regular occurrence, the doctor said it was normal for her stress level to be so much that she would just break down the closer we get to the birth day.

"Sweetie its ok...Shhh" I say as I lean up and hug her. She starts to sob as soon as I wrap my arms around her. '' Baby...what’s wrong now?"

"It’s just...you’re so sweet to me, and all I do it yell at you! I don't know why I do it...it just happens...I don't understand." Liz says in-between sobs.

"Liz, the doctor said this might happen, its ok. I understand you’re under stress and you can't help it. I love you Liz." I say as I pull her away and kiss her softly.

"I love you too Max." We sit together for a few minutes before Liz speaks again. "We better get going. You know Izzy...she would kill us if we are late today."

"I don't understand what’s too important about today...she's just getting married" I joke and Liz slaps my arm.

"Don't let Isabelle hear you say that, a woman's wedding day is one of the most important days of her life." Liz says as she finishes tying my tie and then she hands me my crown.

"Really? Was your wedding day one of your most important days of your life?" I ask and from the smirk on her face I know she is going to mess with me. She hands me her crown and I place it on top of her head.

"Which wedding day?" Liz says before she slaps my butt and waddles out of the room.

"LIZ!!"

~Liz~

Well, Isabelle and Alex are married. I still can't believe it. They got engaged a month after Max and I got married and they were only engaged for 5 months. Isabelle of course drove us all crazy planning the wedding. I honestly wish she waited a few more months so I didn't look like I swallowed a whole watermelon for her pictures...but what Isabelle wants...she gets, especially from Alex.

"Care to dance?" Alex says as he offers me his hand. I quickly glance around the room and find Max and Isabelle dancing.

"If you can get around this belly!" I say as I try to get out of the chair, I finally look towards Alex and he helps me. "Thanks."

"So, how you doing?" Alex asks me once we make our way to the dance floor and start to move to the rhythm of the music.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing? You just got married Alex! To Isabelle Evans of all people...did you ever think it was possible?" I ask as both our gazes turn to our spouses.

"Honestly, I would never have had the courage to even talk to her...if it wasn't for you." Alex explains and he continues when I ask him to explain. "If you hadn't run off to Chadwick...and left Max all alone, I wouldn't have go to talk to him...or ran into Isabelle. I owe all my happiness to you being stupid and stubborn."

"Well...then your welcome...I guess" I say with a chuckle.

"And back to my question, how are the little ones?" Alex says as he leans back and rubs my belly. At first it bugged the crap out of me when people would just walk up and touch me...but I've gotten used to the whole...touching pregnant thing...weird...but whatever.

'' Alex...be lucky you aren't a girl. I haven't been able to dress or undress myself in weeks." I explain and Alex smirks.

"I bet Max loves that."

"Alex!" I say as I lightly slap his shoulder. "But seriously, I love being pregnant, other than the back aches, the head aches, my feet aches, and my constant need to pee, it’s been great...I just wish they were here you know?"

"I know. But pregnancy agrees with you." Alex says as he leans forward and kisses my cheek gently.

"He's right. You're absolutely glowing." Alex and I turn to the voice and my face softens when I see Max. "Can I cut in?"

"Of course, I mean it is my wedding, I should be dancing with my wife right?" Alex says as he shrugs his shoulders and heads towards Isabelle; I yell after him to be nice.

"Hey." I say as I try to wrap my arms around Max's neck, but my stomach gets in the way and I settle for his shoulders.

"Don't worry; soon you'll be able to wrap your arms around me again." Max says as he leans down to ease my reach and he caresses my cheek with his nose.

"I know...but it won't come soon enough. I miss you." I say and Max pulls ago to stare at me.

"What do you mean Liz? I'm right here." Max assures me.

"That’s not what I mean. You've been great with the pregnancy Max, but I'm going to miss just the two of us...once these little ones are born...it will completely change our lives...we won't have any time for each other."

"Liz...I don't care if we have 6 children running around the palace, I will always find time to be with you" Max assure me "Besides, we will have so many grandparents, and aunts and uncles to take them off our hands for a few hours."

"Yeah you're right. We have the best support system don't we?" I say as I turn and study our family and friends. Max's and my parents are sitting at a table laughing and talking with each other. I turn and watch as Michael leans down and kisses Maria, Max let it slip last night that Michael is planning on asking Maria to marry him any day now. And then I turn and find Alex and Isabelle staring at each other with so much love in their eyes. I am so blessed to be able to call these people my friends and family.

"So Max...you plan on having 6 kids huh?" I joke with Max and he bends down to kiss me. When he pulls away he looks so serious that it scares me.

"I want as many as you'll give me Liz. If we end up with just these two," Max says while he touches my stomach. "I would be the happiest man in the universe. But if one day we have more children, I'd love them just the same because they are you and me Liz...a celebration of our love for each other."

"I love you Max." I say as I lean up and kiss my wonderful husband passionately.

1 Month Later

~Max~

"You need to calm down....breath." Isabelle says as she tries to get me to sit down...but I can't...I won't stop until I see Liz.

"No...What’s taking so long? It isn't supposed to take this long!" I say as I turn towards my family for answers and when no one gives any I turn back around and start to pace again.

"Prince Max?" A nurse calls to me and I rush forward.

"Yes? Is everything ok? Is Liz fine? The babies?" I say and I hear my mother tell me to calm down and let the nurse talk.

"Everything is fine. The doctor is just about to have Liz push...Dr. Sorensen says Liz can deliver naturally, so you can come back." She says before she turns and I follow her to Liz's room.

''Hey baby." I say as I walk in the room and come to Liz's side. First thing I notice is she looks so tired...her eyes are all droopy and she can barely keep them open.

"Hey." She says softly and I glance at the doctor who just smiles and tells me she is just reacting to the pain medication.

"How you doing sweetheart?" I ask as I take the towel the nurse handed me and wipe Liz's face free from sweat.

"I feel like your children want to kill me to make an entrance." Liz says and she starts to pant through a contraction.

"Breath baby...we'll get through this." I say as I rub Liz's back and kiss her forehead.

"We? You want to deliver these kids you go right ahead" Liz says as she falls back on the bed and I glance at the doctor with pain in my eyes...Liz has never been mean before.

"How much longer doctor?" I ask with pleading eyes that this doesn't take forever.

"Sorry Max...but because Liz is so small...this is going to take a while." The doctor says as he writes a note in her chart and then leaves the room.

12 hours later

~Liz~

"OH MY GOSH!!" I say as I push. I fall back onto the bed and Max is instantly caressing my face.

"You're doing great Liz! Just one more like that and our baby will be here!" Max says and I gaze at his loving eyes.

"Ok." I say softly as I feel another contraction coming and I start to push. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"You did it baby! You did it!!" Max says as he starts to kiss my face but I groan. "What what is it?"

"Sorry Liz but you don't have any time to rest; your second baby wants to make its entrance now." The doctor says as he gets ready to deliver the last child.

"I can't. I'm so tired." I pant and Max is right there to support me.

"Baby....come on...one more. This is our family Liz...you can do it." Max coaches and I instantly feel my energy lift for him.

"One more push Liz come on." The doctor prompts me and after a few pushes I am relaxed by the sound of our children screaming before I pass out.

I wake up hours later and see Max sitting in a chair besides my bed with our children in his arms; he looks up when I call to him.

"Hey." Max says as he leans over and kisses me. "I think there are two beautiful kids here that want to meet you."

"Max, they're perfect!" I say as I hold my daughter in my arms.

"If they are...that’s all you Liz." Max says as he leans down and kisses me. I scoot over and he climbs in bed with me. "Liz?"

"Yeah Max?" I ask and I turn to watch his face. I can tell he wants to ask me something but he is scared.

"At Alex and Izzy's wedding...you said something that made me think. You said that a woman's wedding day is supposed to be a great day...and you never answered me when I asked if your was...you just asked me which wedding day. "

''Oh Max...I'm so sorry. I thought you knew I was teasing. To be honest with you, Kyle and my wedding day was special...but not because we were supposed to get married, but becasue I found out I was pregnant with these two beautiful children." I say as I glance down at our twins. "And I found my way back to you. But our wedding day Max...was perfect. There is nothing I would change about it...it is in a tie with today as the best day of my life." I say and Max leans down and kisses me.

We sit there in silence as a family until a knock on the door interrupts us.

"Can we come in?" Maria says as she pushes the door open. We say yes and everybody enters the room.

"Wow...they are beautiful Liz. Congratulations!" Alex says as he kisses my forehead.

"I did have something to do with it you know." Max says as he puffs his chest up and I laugh.

"What did you decide their names are?" My mother asks as she runs her finder down my daughters arm.

"Everybody I want you to meet Maria Isabelle Evans." I say as I hold up my daughter to everybody.

"Liz, Max...I don't know what to say!" Maria says as she starts crying.

"Me either...thank you!" Isabelle says and I watch as the two hug at being my daughters name sake.

"Women." Both Alex and Michael say and I smirk at Max.

"And this bundle here is Michael Alexander Evans." Max says as he waits for his friend’s reaction.

"Dude." Michael says and he stares at us with wide eyes.

"Wow." Alex says.

"Men." Isabelle and Maria say with tears in their eyes.

"So...how you feeling Liz?" Diane asks me and I smile.

"Perfect...I couldn't feel any better. Life is perfect...just as Max promised." I say as I lean over and kiss my husband before kissing our children. Life will never be the same again...and I can't wait for my next adventure.

THE END...for now! Just to let you know....the sequel is going to be called PROMISED RETURNED!! It should be out in 3-4 weeks...and my next story is almost ready...lol. Hope you all follow me to that one as well!!