You Cant Get Back Yesterday - AU/FF M/L ADULT - [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Epilogue 2 **THE END**

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: I'm literally in tears as i post this because i cant believe that this has come to an end. Thank you to all of you who have read this story and left feedback. I cant tell you how much i appreciate it. Not that this story has come to an end i have posted the prologue of a new story on the CC board 'When the past comes crashing home' it will be a little angsty like this fic http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=8052 check it out if!!. If you are reading You've Got Mail it will be coming to an end in a few parts as well.

Thanx too

Dreamer 4 Ever
LoveIsForever
mmcherron
r0swell_dreamer
Mariael311
FSUMSW94
begonia9508
Coley452
VeronicB
roswells_hope_lily
g7silvers
Smac
Jason's Lovers
OmegaRam1
roswellluver
lizard_queen
con angel
Behrsgirl77

Epilogue Part 2

‘Ok that’s it Liz another couple of pushes’ Isabel coached Liz from her spot in between her legs.

Liz had gone into labour an hour earlier and it seemed that the arrival of their first child would come any minute; the future little aliens weren’t wasting anytime.

‘Big push baby’ Max whispered into his wife’s ear trying to offer her as much encouragement as he could.

‘Uhh’ Liz yelled as she pushed with everything she had.

‘Waaa’ the wail of a baby sounded seconds later.

‘It’s a boy’ Isabel informed them with a huge grin whilst she held her nephew. Liz and Max had no idea what the sex of their children were going to be, although they could connect with them it seemed as though the babies had decided to keep themselves as a surprise for their parents.

‘A little boy’ Liz smiled before turning her teary eyes to her husband.

Serena cut the umbilical cord whilst Isabel held the baby and when she was done they placed him on his mothers chest.

‘Oh he’s adorable’ Liz cried when she saw her son.

‘He sure is’ Max agreed as he played with the little boys little hand.

I love you, thank you so much’ Max told his wife as he dropped a kiss on her lips.

‘I love you too’ Liz replied she tried to offer her husband a smile but before she could her face contorted in pain as another contraction hit.

‘Liz are you okay?’ Max asked concerned.

‘Chill out Max’ Isabel told him as she watched Liz start her breathing all over again. ‘She still has another baby to have remember’ she laughed at her brother. He was so protective of Liz, not that she could blame him. He had run around pulling open doors and pulling out chairs since Liz started showing. Liz liked to make him believe that he was driving her crazy but it was clear to everyone when they saw the look on her face that she loved the way he doted on her, and who could blame her? It had been a rough road for the two of them but they had eventually made it and had a wonderful life and the arrival of the babies to prove it.

Liz, Maria, Alex and Max had all graduated a month earlier. Liz was going to stay at home with the babies for a while but eventually she thought she might like to go to work at her father in-law’s firm with her husband. That’s right Max was joining Evan’s Law Firm and Philip secretly hoped that him and Liz would take over the firm in a few years so that he could retire with Diane and enjoy being grandparents.

Maria wasn’t sure what she was going to do with her degree yet. Her major had been in arts because she had focused mainly on music and she thought that she might like to teach it but she hadn’t decided either way yet.

Her and Alex had moved home to Roswell a couple of weeks ago to watch the others graduate, Alex had opted to miss his own ceremony claiming that it wasn’t what was important to him it was the paper that was received that was important.

‘Oh god’ Liz cried out as contraction after contraction hit her. It appeared that her youngest baby was keen to make an arrival.

‘It’s time to start pushing again Liz’ Isabel advised her.

Max took his baby boy off his wife’s chest when he started to get upset. He cradled him in his arms not wanting to let him go whilst he held his wife’s hand as she pushed their youngest baby out of her womb.

‘UHH’ Liz cried out one last time as she pushed her daughter into the world.

‘It’s a girl’ Isabel cried out in delight.

‘A girl?’ Liz asked in excitement, she couldn’t believe how lucky they were to not only have such a wonderful husband but to also have to beautiful children.

Once Serena cut the umbilical cord they once again placed the baby on her mothers chest, she immediately curled up into her mothers breasts while Liz stroked her dark brown hair. Max laid their little boy next to his sister and watched in amazement as they curled into each other. They looked like two parts of a perfect jigsaw.

‘She’s an angel just like her mother’ Max whispered in awe as he looked at his daughter.

‘Thank you and your right she is an angel’ Liz replied.

‘What are we going to name them?’ Max asked her then.

They had discussed a lot of names over the last 9 months. Never knowing if they would need to girl names or 2 boys or one of each. Then there were all the people who thought their names would be perfect for the new arrivals. In the end they had decided to wait and see their children before deciding on names.

‘What do you think of Noah Jeffery Evans’ Liz asked him then. Max looked up a little startled at his wife, Noah wasn’t a name that they had discussed before but he thought it was perfect.

‘It’s perfect sweetheart’ he whispered.

‘Do you like that munchkin?’ Max asked his son as he held his little hand ‘Do you like Noah’ the little boy opened his eyes for a minute and looked straight at his daddy.

‘I think he does’ Liz chuckled.

‘Ok so what about our beautiful daughter?’ Max asked.

‘Well I think you were right earlier’ Liz replied.

‘Huh?’ Max asked.

‘Angel’ she answered.

‘Angel Elizabeth Evans’ Max finished.

After deciding on the babies names Max healed Liz so that she was able to get up. He poured a bath for them both in their renovated bathroom. A couple of months earlier Max and Liz re-did the small bathroom off her room. They knocked down a cupboard in the other room so that they could fit a larger tub, big enough for two and completely retiled it. When the bath was full Max lifted Liz who was still carrying their babies and placed her gently into the tub. When he joined her he took Noah from her arms and they enjoyed their first bath as a family.

‘I can’t believe there finally here’ Liz smiled at her husband as she watched him bathe their son.

‘I know it’s amazing isn’t it’ He smiled ‘I knew our love was special and important but I never realised how special until I saw these two’ he tried to explain.

‘I know what you mean’ Liz assured him when he was about to start correcting himself.

‘Perfect’ they whispered together.

Max and Liz’s Earth and Antarian families rejoiced when they heard the news, Noah Jeffery Evans and Angel Elizabeth Evans had entered the world and life was perfect.