Waiting For I Love You - AU M/L ADULT [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Epilogue

The eight walked into the palace laughing. It was a familiar sight to most that new them well. They seemed like an odd group but they complimented each other perfectly. It was a very different picture though from the eight teens that had done the same thing a year earlier.

Their parents were sitting in the den when they heard their children come in they were discussing their birthday celebrations for the next night.

‘Hey guys’ came a voice from the door and they all looked up to see Kyle

‘Hey man how’s Tess?’ Zan asked from his spot on the couch next to Ella. They had been dating since Max and Liz’s wedding and Zan had to admit he had never been happier.

He still envied Max when he saw him with Liz though and him and Ella had talked about it many times. She had agreed with Liz that what Zan was feeling had more to do with Liz choosing Max then real love and Zan had to admit that the more time he spent with Ella the more he realised that they were right.

‘A bit tired, she’s worried that she’ll go into labour and ruin your birthday celebration tomorrow night’ he confessed to the group.

Tess and Kyle had married the month after Max and Liz, which wasn’t a surprise to anyone. They had been together for almost 5 years and their parents were happy to see them married quickly. It also turned out to be a blessing when Tess announced that she was 2 months pregnant after the wedding and her and Kyle were expecting their first child any day now.

‘Oh Kyle tell her not to worry besides it’s a bit of a tradition for a baby in our family to be born around this time’ Liz laughed from her spot on Max’s lap.

‘That’s right my dear sister’ Alex agreed. Alex and Isabel had come a long way since the announcement of their betrothal. It had been easier for Alex because he had always had feelings for Isabel, but it amazed him everyday that she had returned his feelings. They were in love and very happy and Alex had finally put an engagement ring on her finger a month earlier and they had decided to get married in the following months.

‘My poor sister I feel for you Kyle I know what she was like when she was sick’ Michael joked receiving a hit across the back of the head from Maria for the comment.

‘What’s your problem Blondie?’

‘Michael she’s pregnant. I hope your not going to be like that when we have kids?’ she replied.

‘Who said anything about kids’ Michael grumbled but everyone heard him including Maria.

Michael and Maria had quite a strange relationship. They were constantly fighting and then making up. Liz suspected sometimes that Maria picked fights with Michael so that he would grovel and she would get to make up with him later. They hadn’t decided about getting married yet but Liz knew they would soon especially since Michael would have to be married to take over his position when Max became King.

That thought was what scared Max and Liz the most. Although Max had been raised to be a king knowing that the time could come any day was the scariest. Him and Liz were currently going to school at the college in Antar city and typically lived the life of newlyweds. Phillip’s health was still well but Max knew that could change at any moment.

Sometimes it amazes me
How strong the power of love can be

Sometimes you just take my breath away

When everyone had retired for the night Max and Liz made their way hand in hand to their suite.

‘I cant believe it’s been a year’ Max said to her as they climbed into their bed together.

‘I know. I hated my parents that night but its easy to forget that now’ she replied snuggling close to her husband.

You watch my love grow
Like a child
Sometimes gentle and sometimes wild

Sometimes you just take my breath away

‘Why’s that?’ he asked her curiously.

‘Because I have never been happier in my entire life’ she replied sitting up to look in to his eyes. ‘You are my world Max Evan’s and if every year turns out to be as happy as this one then I would live it 100 times’ she continued before leaning over to give him a sweet kiss.

And it’s too good to slip buy
Too good to loose
Too good to be there
Just to use

I’m gonna stand on a mountain top
And tell the news
That you take you my breath away

Max reached out and caressed her cheek ‘You amaze me’

They laid back down both wide away thinking about different things.

‘Liz’ Max called out to her in the dark.

‘Yeah’

‘Do you ever think about having a baby?’ he asked her.

‘A baby?’ she questioned a little surprised. ‘Of course I want children’

‘Oh okay’

Your beauty is there in all I see
And when I feel your eyes on me
Ooh don’t you know that you just
Take my breath away

‘Max?’ Liz queried sitting up to see his face.

‘It just that with Kyle and Tess due any day I cant help but want that too’ he replied

Say my life is yours
My heart will be
Singing for you eternally

Ooh don’t you know that you just take my breath away

‘You want to have a baby?’ she asked him

‘Yeah I mean not necessarily right away but soon yeah. Do you?’ he told her nervously.

Say it’s too good to loose
Too good to be there
Just to use

I’m gonna stand on a mountain top
And tell the news that you take my breath away

Liz suddenly lurched towards him planting a kiss on his lips ‘Well we better start practising’ she whispered huskily and the only sounds that could be heard in the room for many hours following were that of two soul mates loving each other.

The End.