Alien Hocus Pocus - AU M/L ADULT - ~{COMPLETE}~

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Epilogue

On the drive into town she couldn’t help the gasp that escaped her mouth at how much everything had changed. It had been 10 years since she had left and everything had changed so much since then. She was coming home today to start a new and important phase in her life, one that she could wait to share with her family and friends.

Hopping out of the car at the Crashdown was bittersweet; she forgot how much she had missed this place.

‘Oh my god Elizabeth Parker is that you?’ Liz looked over to see Pam Troy exiting the Crashdown on the arm of a much older man.

Liz held back her laugh ‘Actually Pam it’s Evan’s now’ she smiled and raised her hand to show of her rings.

‘Hi Pam’ Max waved after finally exiting the car.

When they walked into the Crashdown they were faced with an array of familiar faces, their family.

‘Lizzie’ Maria squealed, and her and Alex ran to hug their best friend.

‘Gee guys I only saw you a couple of weeks ago’ Liz said and the whole group laughed.

After finding the way home the group had left and returned to Boston putting the decision on hold to they all had some time to think about it. A month turned into a year and a year turned into 4 and next thing they knew they were all graduating.

Liz and Max married days after graduation and then moved to New York to work together in one of the top law firms. 2 years later they told their families they were going over seas and along with Isabel and Michael finally returned to Antar for a Holiday. There homecoming was uneventful and when they realised that none of the stories they had been told about a planet ravaged by war were true they spent some time holidaying and returned home. Days in Antar were weeks on earth.

Finally feeling safe to put roots down on earth the other couples married within months of each other.

Smiling at her family Liz knew that there was no other place in the world that she would rather be. Leaning into her husband she whispered something into his ear, excused herself and dragged him towards the balcony out the front of her room upstairs.

‘Liz what are we doing out here?’ he asked.

‘Well dear husband 6 years ago tomorrow you made me the happiest women in the world again’

Max smiled at his wife ‘You made me the luckiest alien on earth too’ he joked with her.

‘I bet I could top it’ she whispered seductively reaching for his hand she placed it on her abdomen and then raised her face to look him in the eyes.

‘Oh my god baby are you serious’ he asked while falling to his knees and placing sweet kisses on her stomach.

‘God I love you, do you have any idea how much I love you’ he asked smiling up at her.

She nodded her head while tears ran down her face, she had never been happier. ‘More than the two galaxies combined and for more than two lifetimes’