Is Antar or Earth Home (Sql to DoL) TEEN/MATURE AU COMPLETE

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Part 41

Kyle walked through the woods with the others lost in thought. He knew that Serena was smart and could take care of herself but that didn’t make it any easier on him. He loved her too much to let anything happen to her. Then there was the fact that she hadn’t been acting like herself lately either. That made him worry. For all he knew she was dying. But he didn’t think that was it. She seemed more nervous about something than anything else.

“You ok?” asked Nicholas
“I have just been thinking.”
“Kyle, you know my sister loves you.”
“I know.”
“I know that she is keeping something secret from you. But I don’t think that it’s anything bad. Rena just might not know how to tell you whatever it is she is hiding.”
“Why would she be scared to tell me anything? She knows that I love her more than anything, and I will never leave her.”
“Serena is funny that way. She tends to worry too much.”
“I don’t get it. She shouldn’t worry about me.”
“Kyle if I know one thing about Serena she worries the most about those she loves. When you have time you got to talk to her. Get her to open up. She will when pushed.”
“Or she might clam up even more.”
“True. But I know that whatever it is she is keeping from you is something she doesn’t know how you are going to take.”
“Serena is too stubborn for her own good.”
“Hey you didn’t grow up with her. She was always had to get her way. I think that is why Elexa put up with her following her around like a lost puppy.”
“That is something that I would have had to see to believe. Serena ever looking like a lost puppy.”
“It is kind of funny to think of now. But she was different as a kid. She really changed after seeing our sister killed. That is one thing I will always regret that I helped to kill my sister.”
“Liz doesn’t blame you so don’t blame yourself.”
“Thanks.”
“We’re almost there keep it down you two hens.” said Michael

Kyle looked up and saw the palace for the first time. He could see that it was crumbling in place from the war. But for the most part was standing well.

“It was built to last for two thousand earth years.” said Seria
“When was that?” asked Alex
“Over three hundred years ago.” said Amy
“I’m surprised that we haven’t run into any guards yet.” said Michael
“That is odd. I mean Stefano isn’t all that bright. But he would have guards around.” said Nicholas
“I wonder what is going on.” mumbled Kyle

Just then a young woman came out of the woods into the clearing where they were talking.

“I take it you are here for Serena and Anne.”
“Who are you?” asked Michael
“Jana. You want them or not?”
“What is going on Jana?” asked Amy
“Well Stefano is letting them both go. Anne ain’t doing all that great but she’s alive. And Serena well that is for her to tell ya.”
“Who is this girl?” asked Michael

Amy looked at Jana who just nodded.

“Michael, Jana is my younger sister. My father sold her into slavery when she was a child.” said Amy
“Your sister?” asked Alex
“Yes. I never knew what happened to Jana. That is why I never talked about her.”
“Gee Ames glad to know that you think about me.” said Jana
“Can we do this later? I just want to get Serena and Anne to safety.” said Amy
“Come on I’ll take you to them.” said Jana

Everyone followed Jana into the palace and to the rooms where Serena and Anne were.

Part 42

Liz was putting Kelly down for a nap when she heard a soft knock on the door. She turned to see Tara standing there.

“You can come in Tara.” said Liz
“Liz if it’s not a good time I can come back later.”
“What’s on your mind?”
“Well I’m scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“That I won’t be a good mother. That one day I will end up like my father bitter and cold.”
“Tara come here and sit down. I haven’t known you for long. But I can tell that you will never be anything like your father. Just because your father was cold hearted doesn’t mean that you will be. It doesn’t mean that your brother can’t change either. Our parents teach us what is right and wrong. But in some cases what the parent does maybe wrong and we have to decide if we want to follow the path they laid for us or take a different one. Maybe one that is less traveled. But it’s a choice that we have to make on our own.”
“But my mother and father both believed different things were right and wrong.”
“True. Let me tell you something that was told to me by a very wise woman once when I was younger. Follow your heart. In your heart you know all the answers that you need. No parent is perfect. With a first child it’s a learning game for everyone. I am learning as I go with Kelly. I know that there is a chance I will make mistakes. I also know that I will do what is right too. Nick loves you. I never thought I would see the day come when he would fall in love.”
“Liz thanks. You have helped a lot.”
“You want to know something? Talking with you has helped me too. I still don’t know everything about being a good mother but I am going to do the best that I can.”
“So any stories you remember about Nick when he was a kid?”

Liz smiled. Since coming to Antar she and the others had remembered most of their past lives. And boy did she have stories to tell about Alex., Serena and Nicholas.

“Sure you want to hear about Nick? Or do you want to hear about the time your mother and Serena dyed Alex’s hair pink?”
“You have to be kidding me. My mother helped Serena dye Alex’s hair pink?”
“Oh yeah. You see Alex was trying to impress Isabel shortly after they had met. Trying to show her that he wasn’t a geek or something like that. Anyway Alex and I were fourteen at the time and Serena and your mother were twelve. I was kinda moody then. Because I had just been told that I was going to marry Max by my father. Alex had had a crush on Isabel for as long as I could remember. But he was always there for Serena. Well day before a big date with Isabel, Alex was acting like a jerk to Serena so she decided that she would get even by putting bright pink dye in his shampoo. Your mother’s job was to keep him out of the bathroom until Serena was done. Half an hour after he stepped out of the shower his hair was bright pink and he first came to me. When he saw the mood I was in that he knew that I wasn’t the one that did it. I basically told him if he didn’t get out of my room that pink hair would be the lest of his problems.”
“So what happened when he found Serena and my mother?”
“Oh let’s just say that it wasn’t a pretty sight. They were in the courtyard of our house and I watched as sparks started to fly. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. But in the end Serena ended up grounded for like a month and I think your mother was too. All I know is she didn’t come over for at lest a month. Alex well Trinity was able to fix his hair before his date. But when he got home he too ended grounded for trying to fry his little sister.”
“My mother never talked about things like this.”
“I’m not surprised. This is the kind of story that a parent doesn’t tell their kids.”
“No that is left to the Aunts and Uncles.” came a voice from the door.

Liz looked over and saw Isabel standing there.

“Hey Iz.” said Liz
“Hey. So that is why Alex was in a sour mood that day. I have always wondered.”
“Yeah. You know you could always see what he looks like now with bright pink hair.” said Liz with a twinkle in her eyes.
“I just might do that. By the way I tried dreamwalking Serena a little while a go. She seems to be ok. But is hiding something. I couldn’t find out what before she pushed me out.”
“When isn’t Serena hiding something? I mean come on how many things has she kept from us in the past?”
“You have a point Liz. I’ll see you later.”

Isabel walked away and Liz and Tara when back to talking.

TBC!!!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked the idea of Alex with pink hair. Now on to what some of you will take as the bad news. There is only one part left after todays. That will be up no later than next Monday.

Part 43

Serena woke to find Kyle sitting next to her.

“Kyle what are you doing here?”
“Max and Liz sent the troops after you. Now will you tell me what is going on with you? Who is the woman that I found sitting with you? Rena I love you but you keep hiding things from me.”
“Kyle I’m sorry. It’s just I’ve never been very open. I have been trying to change but it takes time.”
“So start with who the woman is.”
“Laya. Stefano and Tara’s mother. She faked her death.”
“Ok so your best friend from when you were a kid. Now what else have you been keeping from me. I know that there is more.”
“Kyle I’m pregnant.”
“Is that what you have been so scared to tell me?”
“Yes.”
“Rena I told you that I want to have a family with you. I love you and there is nothing on any planet that will make me stop.”
“I love you Kyle.”
“Love you too Rena.”
“How are you feeling Serena?” asked Laya from the door.
“Ok. Laya why don’t you come and meet Kyle?”
“It’s nice to meet you Kyle. Serena has told me a lot about you.” said Laya
“Well she hasn’t told me much about you.”
“I’m not surprised. Serena loves to keep things to herself.”
“I have noticed.”
“Gee do you think you two could stop talking about me like I’m not here?” said Serena
“Sorry Rena.” said Kyle leaning down to give her a kiss.
“Uh you will leave to go back to the base in the morning. By the way Serena Anne has woken up.” said Laya
“What happened to Stefano? I mean first he doesn’t try to kill me then he lets us go.” said Serena
“Serena you want to know what happened to me? I fell in love. I also have realized that what my father taught me was wrong. You don’t get respect by taking what you want. You get it by doing the right thing. Even if not everyone will agree to it.” said Stefano from the door.
“So what are you saying?” asked Serena
“I would like for you to talk to Max and Liz and see if they will spare my life if I give power back to them.” said Stefano
“I don’t know if they will listen but I will try.”
“Thank you. I have asked Jath to take you back to your base tomorrow. I have already called an end to the fighting on my side.” said Stefano
“I will do what I can.” said Serena
“Stefano, Kyle Serena needs her rest time to get out.” said Laya

Kyle gave Serena a kiss and left her side for the first time since reaching the palace.

Part 44

Alex stood on the balcony that over looked the palace gardens. He missed Isabel. He was lost in thought when he heard footsteps coming up to him. He turned to find Laya coming up to him.

“So you faked your death Laya?”
“Yes.”
“I remember when you and Serena dyed my hair pink.”
“Have you told Serena that?”
“Not yet. I’m thinking of telling her daughter when she gets a little older.” said Alex
“I’m sure that Serena will enjoy that.”
“Laya why did you fake your death?”
“I had too. Alex if I didn’t then Kivar would have hunted you all down much sooner on Earth and killed you before you had a chance to learn to use your powers. I couldn’t let that happen. So I did the only thing that I could. I hated hurting Tara like that. But I had to protect all of you. Antar would never have had a chance to be freed.”
“So what are you going to do now?”
“I don’t know. I have never thought about what I would do when the war was over. Alex I want to keep helping Max and Liz but only if they want me to.”
“I’m sure that they will welcome any help that you can give them. You know what I think that I will get some rest. It’s been a long day and tomorrow is going to be another long day.”
“Yes it will be. Good night Alex.”

Part 45 Two weeks later.

Liz walked the halls of the palace for the first time. It was strange to be in it. She remembered walking the halls when she had lived before. She then to be here now was not something that she would have thought would have happened. She was lost in thought when she felt Max wrap his arms around her.

“Your home sick aren’t you?”
“Yes. I miss my parents.”
“Liz I promise that as soon as it’s possible we will go back to Roswell.”
“I know Max. But rebuilding is going to take time. Years Max. I know that.”
“Yes I know. Liz if you want I could arrange for you and Kelly to go back to Earth for a while.”
“No Max. My place is at your side. The people of Antar need to see us united. I will go back to see my parents when we both can go.”
“Liz have I told you how much I love you?”
“Every day. And I never get tired of hearing it.”

Max gave Liz a sweet kiss. They were both lost in each other that they didn’t hear Serena come up to her until she spoke.

“Get a room.”
“Serena I would be careful if I were you. Sister or not. You can go to prison for lack of respect of your King and Queen.” said Liz
“Yeah sure. You wouldn’t do that to your favorite little sister Liz.”
“You’re my only sister Rena. And a pain is the butt one on top of that.”

Serena stuck her tong out at Liz who laughed at her. Serena smiled. She knew that Liz was happy to be with those she cared about. No believed it when Stefano handed over power to Antar as promised to them less than two weeks ago. Max and Liz had agreed that he would not die or spend the rest of his life in prison. He would spend not less than ten years in prison though. After ten years they would decide weather or not to release him or not. Since he when to prison Anne when to visit him at lest once a week. It had seemed that she had fallen in love with him at some point as well. She didn’t know when and didn’t care. All she knew was that she had found the one thing that she had been looking for her whole life. Serena learn that she and Tara weren’t the only ones pregnant but so were Isabel and Maria. Isabel and Maria’s children would complete the beginning of the next Royal Court.

“So Rena when are you and Kyle planning to get married?” asked Liz
“Uh well I don’t know.” said Serena
“Rena are you scared to get married?” asked Liz
“No it’s just that Kyle hasn’t asked me yet.”
“What’s wrong with him? You are carrying his child.” said Liz
“Liz it’s ok. I mean I know that Kyle loves me. I love him. He will ask me when the time is right. Take a look at Michael and Maria they aren’t married and I don’t see them getting married any time soon. Alex and Isabel aren’t married either. Neither are Tara and Nicholas.”
“Serena I want you to be happy. You’re my sister and I love you. Besides I think Max is thinking about talking to Alex about marrying Isabel. I know I plan to have a talk with our little brother about marrying Tara. I can’t force you to get married. But I want you and Kyle to at lest think about it.” said Liz
“I have Liz. I promise to talk to Kyle about it. But I think he might want to wait until Jim can be there.”
“I understand that. You know Amy is leaving tomorrow to go back to Earth.” said Liz
“I know. Liz I’ll see you later I want to go check on Elexa.” said Serena
“Later Rena.”
Serena left and Liz and Max headed to their suit to check on Kelly.

TBC
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for all the feedback!! This is the last part of this fic. I am working on others but this is where this one ends. I don't think i will have any more sequals to this tale. Specail thanks to Dream_walker for helping to name a couple of the kids.

Epilogue

Liz sat in the car as Max drove through the desert to Roswell. It had been ten years since they had left Earth to travel to Antar. But they were at lest able to get in touch with their families on Earth from Antar now. But it wasn’t the same. As they got closer to the town that she had thought of as home for much of her life she had to wonder if it was really safe to be here now. She knew that Max was still worried that those that had been loyal to Kivar would try and take over Antar again but he had made a promise to her that they would go and see her parents when they could. So here they were in a car heading into Roswell.

“Liz are you scared?”
“No. I’m just nervous that they might want to keep our kids here.”
“Think that they will love them that much?”
“Max in case you forgot. They found me on the side of the road and took me home with them knowing nothing about me.”
“True. Then again when Kelly becomes a teenager you might want to send her to live with your parents.”
“Yeah like they could handle her. Her powers are too strong.”
“Liz you knew that they would be.”
“I know. It’s just I don’t know if it would be a good idea for her to live on Earth before she can control them completely.”
“Liz don’t worry. We will be at the Crashdown in a few minutes. It’s early so it won’t be open. Do you still have your keys to the place?”
“MY KEYS!!! Max I left them back on Antar!”
“Liz it’s ok. We can still get in.”
“True.”

Five minutes later Max parked the car in front of the Crashdown and helped Liz wake the kids sleeping in the backseat. Kelly was now ten and looked just like her mother. Then there were the seven year old twins. Jeffery Ryan and Ashlee Rose. Jeffery looked like his father and Ashlee was the perfect mix of the two. Other cars soon pulled into the lot and Serena and Kyle got out of theirs with Elexa who was now twelve. Ten year old Christopher James eight year old Seven Michael and five year old Grace Marie. Alex and Isabel got out of another car with their kids Alexis Elizabeth who was ten and Diane Kathrine who had just turned seven. Maria and Michael got out of the last car with their kids. Lillyanne who had just turned ten, eight year old Peter Maxwell, six year old Amy Jasmine, four year old Robert Kyle and two year old Jennifer Hope. Once everyone was ready they all when up the door and Liz opened the door. She was surprised when the light came on and she saw not only her parents but Jim and Amy there as well as the Whitmans.

“Welcome back honey.” said Nancy
“Thanks mom. I missed you.”
“Alex we need to talk.” said Chuck Whitman
“Ok. Be back soon honey.” said Alex giving Isabel a kiss.

Alex followed his parents into the back room. He could see that they were as nervous as he felt.

“Alex it’s good to see you.”
“Dad what is this about? A little over ten years ago I tell you my biggest darkest secret and you basically disown me now you’re here when I return to the planet. I don’t get it.”
“Alex we are sorry. We shouldn’t have done that. We were scared and surprised that you’re not completely human. We shouldn’t have pushed you away because no matter where you come from you are still our son.” said Lisa Whitman
“We hope that one day you will forgive us.” said Chuck
“Mom, dad I think that is possible. Besides I would like my kids. Lexie and Diane.”
“Lexie?” asked Lisa
“Short for Alexis.”
“We can’t wait to meet them.” said Chuck

Alex and his parents when back out to the diner. They saw everyone talking and all the adults were looking over all of the kids. Out of the corner of his eye he saw two boys who couldn’t have been more than eight and five sitting off by themselves.

“Uh hate to brake up the party but who are those boys over there?” asked Alex

Jim and Amy smiled.

“Those boys are Thomas and Brian Valenti.” said Amy
“I have brothers?” asked Kyle
“Oh god no not more little Kyles running around Roswell.” said Maria
“Could be worse. Could be more little pixies running around.” said Michael

Maria swatted Michael and everyone started to laugh. It was good to be home. But Liz knew that she had another home too. One that Nicholas and Tara were watching with there kids and Anne had stayed at. Waiting another five years before she could be with the man she loved all the time. She found it funny that at one time she didn’t know where home was. Weather it was on Earth or it was on Antar. But now knew that wherever her family and friends were she would be home, because as the old saying goes home is where the heart is.

THE END
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.