Destiny or Love or is it the Same Thing? TEEN/MAT {COMPLETE}

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Destiny or Love or is it the Same Thing? TEEN/MAT {COMPLETE}

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title Destiny or Love or is it the Same Thing?
Author Helen
Category Au/Mostly CC
Rating TEEN up to MATURE
Disclaimer I don’t own Roswell never have never will. Don’t sue I ain’t got nothing for you to get! (Just some VHS tapes of the Show and a few posters.)
Summary Read and find out.
Author’s Note I really like feedback it helps me write!

Prolog 1989

She watched as the man and woman took the little girl from the side of the road. They placed her in their car and drove away, never noticing the woman who watched them from the shadows of the cliffs. The woman wished there was another way for the girl to be safe but there wasn’t. If the wrong people got their hands on this girl or anyone of the children careful hidden away for the past forty two years then all would be lost. She carefully climbed down from her hiding place and disappeared into the night knowing that she would one day have to return to claim the girl and teach her everything that she would need to know to end a war on a planet that she didn’t even remember if it was even still there.

“My Queen you will know the truth and find your true destiny and soul mate when the time is right. Until then I will trust in this man and woman to raise you as their own and teach you of this world that is your home for the time being.” she said as she walked away.

Little did the woman know that deep within the hidden chamber of the cliff that two of the other pods were opening and a girl and boy were about to come into this world as well.

TBC Maybe
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:06 am, edited 32 times in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Rain Thanks for the feedback!

begonia9508 Thanks for the feedback. You will just have to wait and find out who was taken on the road!

Part 1 10 years later

“Max Evans is staring at you again.” said Maria DuLuca to her best friend Liz Parker.
“Maria he is not.”
“Come on when are you going to see the boy has it bad for you?”
“Maria even if you are right. Max and I can never be together. We are too different.”
“Liz come on no one said that you will have to marry the guy. Just go over to him and ask him to dinner or something. Hell even ask if he want to study with you.”
“Maria we said that we wouldn’t get close to anyone ever.”
“Since when is studying getting close to someone. It’s not like you haven’t ever been on a date.”
“Maria the answer in no. I will not talk to Max.”
“God if I didn’t know better I would think that you are in love with the guy the way that you are acting.”
“Maria I am not in love with Max Evans.”

Liz got up from the table grabbed her books and headed for her next class. Maria knew that her best friend was lying. But knew that Liz wouldn’t break the rule. The rule that was meant to keep the two of them as well as their friend Alex Whitman safe. But there was just something about Max Evans and his sister that Maria knew that they weren’t a threat to the three of them. Kyle Valenti and that new girl Ava Ross were another story. Maria was lost in thought and didn’t notice that Alex had sat down across from her.

“Where did Parker go?”
“To class. She is scared to admit that she may be in love with Max.”
“He has it bad for her and she has it bad for him. But they will only look at each other when the other isn’t around.”
“I know I want Max and Liz to get together. They are so right for each other. But you know Liz she won’t act on her feelings because of that rule.”
“Oh yeah. The one where we don’t let anyone close. Not even our parents.”
“Alex how do you think my mom would react if she found out the truth about me?”
“Knowing Amy major flip out. But I don’t think she would ever turn you over to the government to become a lab rat.”
“Thanks a lot!”
“Only trying to help.”

The bell rang and Maria and Alex when off to class.

TBC FEEDBACK!!!
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

extingman Maybe some are. Maybe some aren't. I can't say yet for sure. You will have to read to find out. Thanks for the feedback.

begonia9508 You get part of your question in these parts. But the rest, well you will have to wait and see. In fact the answer to who was taken on the road is answered here. Thanks for the feedback.

Just wishing all the Americans and Happy Thanksgiving tomarrow.

Part 2

Max placed his books down on the lab table he shared with Liz as the bell rang. She glanced at him then turned away.

“Liz?”
“What Max?”
“Is something wrong? I mean I know you like to keep to yourself and only let Maria and Alex close to you but you seem upset.”
“I’m fine Max.”
“You don’t lie well.”
“So what? Max I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Ok. So uh Liz do you want to go out to dinner with me on Friday?”
“I can’t Max. I have something to do for my parents on Friday.”
“I understand.”
“Max thank you for asking me anyway.”
“Maybe some other time.”
“Yeah.”

Max I wish I could go out with you. But if I did I wouldn’t be able to keep my secret from you. And I won’t put you in that kind of danger. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to you because of me.

“Liz?”
“Sorry Max I spaced out on you there.”
“It’s ok. Uh Ms. Hardy said for us to compare the plant cells with human cells. Do you want to get some scrap some cell from the inside of your cheek?”
“No. I mean I can’t.”
“It’s ok. Hey Pete. Let me have some of your cells.”
“What’s wrong Evans afraid that Parker is going to find out that you really are an alien? Or is it that she’s one and doesn’t want you to find out?” asked Pete
“Liz hasn’t been feeling well and doesn’t want to get me sick. And I bit the side of my mouth and don’t want to harm it any more.”
“Whatever. You both are loner freaks anyway.” mumbled Pete

Max took the scrapping of cells from Pete and placed them on a slide and then under the microscope. Then he and Liz took turns looking at them and the plant cells. Then they wrote the report on how they were different. When the bell rang Liz grabbed her books and ran from the classroom.

“What are you hiding Liz?” Max mumbled to himself.

Part 3

A woman with long strawberry blond hair walked into the Crashdown café that afternoon. It was almost time for her to revile herself to her Queen. She was hoping that the choice that she had made ten years ago had been the right one. To let the human man and woman raise the child put in her care by the mother of the rightful King of Antar. This wasn’t the first time she had come close to her Queen over the past ten years she had watched mostly from a distance, but every once in a while she would come in closer. She had made another choice five years ago. To tell the parents who adopted her Queen the truth. But warned them not to tell their daughter that they knew the truth about where she came from.

“Your back, does this mean it’s time?” asked Jeff Parker
“Soon it will be. Liz needs to learn of her past so that she can reach her destiny with the other seven to save Antar.”
“She is still a child.”
“She was younger when she married the Crowned Prince Zan at the time. Barely fourteen. I know you worry about her. I do too. Liz was not only Queen Elexa but my sister! I love her and was crushed when she was killed.”
“When are you going to take her?”
“She has a school break next week right?”
“Yes.”
“I’ll be back for her Friday night. She will come back here when I finish training her. Mr. Parker I will forever be grateful to you for take such good care of Elexa.”
“I just don’t want to lose her.”
“I understand that. But you know that Liz loves you. You gave her a home and love when she had nothing.”
“Why did you let us take her? I don’t understand that.”
“Mr. Parker, I knew that Liz would be safer with you than with me. I am her to protect her. There are seven other protectors here each one is to look out for one of the members of the royal court. They each made a choice of their own on how to handle their charge. I made the choice to let you take care of her for me.”
“I still don’t understand. Why send them to Earth?”
“Because it’s far enough away from Antar that Kivar won’t get them until they are ready to fight back.”
“Serena you have a lot of trust in Nancy and me why?”
“Because you took Liz into your home raised her as your own and then when you learned the truth about her you didn’t hand her over to become a lab rat of the government. You instead accepted what I told you about her and kept on loving her.”
“What do we tell Liz about you?”
“I’ll explain everything to her.”

With that Serena left. Jeff watched as she left, knowing that she wasn’t telling him everything.

But what else is new? Serena has been keeping things from Nancy and me since the day we met her. But I know that she only wants to keep Liz safe. But she said that there are seven other protectors who each have a charge. Who are the others? Does Liz know? Jeff thought to himself as he when back to work.

TBC FEEDBACK!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

extingman Yes there are eight. Liz is one and two others are confermed in these parts. As for Max you are going to have to keep reading to find out. Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver Serena is going to talk to Liz soon. And Liz is going to have a lot of questions for her. Thanks for the feedback!

begonia9508 Glad that you understand what is happening. Have I said anything about Max being from the other side of the moon? :wink: :wink: If that is the case it will be a little bit yet before Liz finds out! Thanks for the feedback!

Part 4

Max sat at a table in the Crashdown watching a woman he had never seen before but felt like he should know talk to Mr. Parker.

“Maxwell what’s with you today?” asked his best friend Michael Guerin.
“Michael you see that woman with Mr. Parker?”
“Yeah. So?”
“Michael there is something about her. I feel like I should know who she is.”
“You think she’s one of us? Then we have to talk to her.”
“No Michael she could be dangerous for all we know.”
“Maxwell we have to find out who she is.”
“No Michael we don’t. I don’t think she is a threat. But we will keep an eye on her from a distance for a while.”
“I don’t like it.”
“What don’t you like Michael?” asked Isabel Evans, Max’s sister joining them.
“That there is some strange woman talking to Mr. Parker that I feel like I should know.” said Max
“You mean that one that is now leaving?” asked Isabel
“Yeah.” said Max
“I think that you are right Max. I fell like I should know her too.” said Isabel
“Isabel any idea from where?” asked Max
“No but she may have answers we need to find out where we came from.” said Isabel
“You two are nuts I’m outta here.” mumbled Michael

Michael got up and left.

“Think we should go after him?” asked Max
“He will be fine. He won’t do anything too stupid. Wait yes he would!”

Max paid his bill and he and Isabel took off after Michael.

Liz watched as Max and Isabel took off after Michael. She when back to her homework after they left. She was lost in thought and didn’t notice Alex Whitman sit down across from her.

“Earth to Liz. Come in Liz.” said Alex
“Alex! When did you get here?”
“Just now. You were in space.”
“Seems I’ve been going there a lot today.”
“Liz if you want to go out with Max then you should. I know we said that we wouldn’t let anyone in. But you don’t have too just to go out with him.”
“Alex that’s where you’re wrong. If I start dating Max then I want to tell him the truth. I want to be able to be honest with him. I don’t want any secrets between him and me.”
“You’re in love Parker.”
“Don’t say that Alex.”
“Come on someone would have to be blind not to see it.”
“Alex I am not in love with Max Evans.”
“Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt Liz.”
“Whitman shut up. If what you say is true than you’re in denial as well. You have a thing for Isabel Evans and won’t do a thing about it.”
“Well that’s different I admit that I am in love with Isabel. You won’t admit that you are in love with Max.”
“Alex I’ll see you later.” said Liz heading up to her room.

Little did any of them know that they were being watched. By friend or foe who knows.

Part 5

Serena paced in her room on the base outside of Roswell. She was scared to death with what she had to do in a couple of days.

“Rena it will be ok. Come on if Liz is anything like Elexa was then she won’t be mad.” came a voice.
“You’re right Ry she will get even one day.” said Serena to her boyfriend.
“Honey don’t worry too much. You said that Liz is ready.”
“What do I really know? I let a couple of humans raise her. I haven’t been around for her. She is going to have a lot of questions. How will I answer them all?”
“Rena, you know the answers to some of them. Why she was sent here. Who the other seven are.”
“True. Ry when will Alex be ready?”
“I’m going to bring him here the same time we bring Liz.”
“What are we going to do about Maria?”
“Amy will bring her when she is ready. Maria is a little higher strung than Alex and Liz are don’t forget.”
“I know that’s why Dria and Rath were so good together.”
“Rena are you scared to tell Liz that you are her sister or that she was married to Zan?”
“Ry you know as well as I do that Lexa hated our father for forcing her to marry Zan. I don’t think she ever forgave him for it. By there was nothing that could have been done about it. Lexa was promised to Zan as his bride on her second birthday.”
“Serena sometimes I get the feeling that you would have liked to have been in your sister’s place.”
“Ry I love you. Zan is my King nothing more.”
“I know love. But you never want to admit that you may have had a crush on him once.”
“Ryath the truth is that I did. But it was a child’s crush. I don’t feel that way now. Now don’t and try and say that you didn’t have a crush on Vilandra.”
“I won’t. But I never loved her the way that I love you Rena. You are everything to me. I would die for you. I would do anything for you.”
“Anything?” asked Serena with an eyebrow raised.
“What do you have in mind?”
“I think you know.”

Serena wrapped her arms around Ry and started to kiss him. Ry picked her up and carried her to her bed. He kissed her as he moved his hands over her body.

“Ry I love you so much.”
“Rena will you be my wife?”
“Ry you know I will.”
“Then we will ask Liz if it’s ok with her.”
“Don’t bring my sister up when I want you to make love to me.”
“As you wish my lady.”

TBC!!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

begonia9508 Serena talks to Liz in this part. It may be a while before she talks to the others. Thanks for the feedback!

Michelle17 Thanks for the feedback!

Luvya Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver Thanks for the feedback!

Part 6

Friday Liz walked into her room after school. All day she had this feeling like she was being watched. But she could never see anyone when she looked. Now that she was home the feeling was stronger. But she didn’t feel like she had to be afraid of who ever this was watching her. She had had this feeling a few times when she was younger too. But never had she felt like she was in danger. Liz decided to lie down and take a nap she was planning on going out to the new underage club that had just opened in town last month with Alex and her best friend Maria DuLuca.

Who knows? Maybe Max will be there tonight. she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Serena and Ry walked into the room after they were sure that Liz was asleep. Ry carefully lifted Liz off the bed while Serena packed a bag for Liz. Then they made their way back down to their car.

“Serena is she ok?” asked Nancy Parker
“She will be fine. Mrs. Parker this is the only way. I already gave you my cell number feel free to call me if something comes up. Or if anyone asks to many questions.” said Serena
“Take care of her.”
“I will Mrs. Parker.”
“Rena we really got to go. We have one more stop don’t forget.” said Ry
“I know Ry.”

Serena and Ry go in the car and drove the four blocks to Alex’s house. Ry got out of the car and when in to get Alex. He found Alex sleeping on the sofa in the living room. He picked him up and carried him to the car leaving a note for the Whitmans using the cover story that he and Serena had come up with. That Alex and Liz when camping for a few days. He placed Alex next to Liz in the back seat and Serena drove to the base. When she got there she saw a red Jetta parked in front of the main building. Both Serena and Ry knew then that Amy had decided that it was time for Maria to learn of her past. Ry got one of the other guards on the base to help him bring Liz and Alex into their rooms, while Serena brought in the bags.

“Serena have you told Liz anything yet?” asked Amy from a doorway.
“No. Amy I’m scared too. She is my sister but she is also my Queen.” said Serena
“I know. Maria is going to flip out majority when she wakes up.”
“Some how I don’t think Liz is going to be happy about this. But it’s the only way. They need to know about the past or history will repeat it’s self.”
“Serena, I know that you love Liz. But you have to remember that she is not Elexa any more. She grow up differently than she did on Antar.”
“I know. But that doesn’t mean that she will ever be anything other than my sister.”
“I just want to warn you honey that Liz might not be too happy to here that you have been around for the part ten years and choose not to be part of her life.”
“It’s a risk I had to take. I wanted to be there for her but it wasn’t safe. It took me a long time to lose my tail. Kivar wants all eight of them dead again.”
“Well maybe not your sister. Serena we both know that he has feelings for her.”
“Yeah well Amy Lexa told him once if he ever touched her she would kick his sorry ass from Antar to Earth’s sun.”
“She still might get her chance.”

Serena smiled then when into Liz’s room to check on her. When she walked into the room she found Liz wide awake.

“Who are you? And where the hell am I?” asked Liz
“My name is Serena. Liz you’re on the Antarian base on earth outside of Roswell.”
“Why am I here?”
“As you know you’re not human. Well not fully anyway.”
“Stop talking in riddles.”
“Liz you were once the Queen of Antar Elexa. She was married to King Zan.”
“Why am I on Earth?”
“Because there was an uprising and you, Zan, and the rest of the Royal Court were killed by a man named Kivar. Zan’s mother Queen Seria had your essences collected and mixed with human DNA then sent here in pods until you reached the right age. You were to grow up here and learn all you can so that you can one day return to Antar and free it from Kivar.”
“Ok. And who are you?”
“I’m a royal protector sent to keep you safe. The royal court had eight members counting Elexa and Zan. Each of you has your own protector.”
“Who are the others?”
“You know two of them. Maria and Alex. Maria was once your Lady in waiting and confident Dria. Alex was your twin brother Rander. You and him were very close.”
“How do you know this?”
“Well, uh that’s kinda hard for me to tell you. Liz, Elexa was my older sister. I looked up to her so much. But the thing is like most older sisters she thought I was nothing but a pest following her around like a lost puppy.”
“Serena if what you are telling me is true. Then who is Zan?”
“Well I don’t know for sure. I haven’t met all the protectors. They are the only ones who know. Well there is also the fact that you are programmed to know Zan when you meet him. But that doesn’t mean that you will for sure. The thing you should know about Zan and Elexa was they married but at the time they didn’t love each other. In fact they had never met until the day they married.”
“So it was an arranged marriage?”
“Yes. But I know by the time that they were killed that they loved each other very much even if they were to stubborn to admit it to anyone even themselves. Liz I know that this is a lot to take in. I have some things to take care of. But feel free to walk around.”
“I might just do that.”

Serena left and Liz was left alone with her thoughts.

Could Max be Zan? I do feel a pull to him. But is it just because I am destined to be with him or do I really love him?

TBC FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Michelle17 Everyone will find out in time. Thanks for the feedback!

begonia9508 Glad that you like it. I haven't decided if Tess will pop up yet or not. Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver Liz only knows part of the history that took place on Antar. There will be more that comes out that she doesn't even know about yet. Thanks for the feedback!

Part 7

Serena was sitting by the lake when she heard someone sit down next to her.

“What were our parents like?” asked Liz softly
“Our father was a member of the Royal Guard. He very high up, there was only one man of a higher rank. He wanted Rander to follow in his footsteps. But Rander wanted none of that. Rander was more into how things work and why. You wanted to find ways to help people and for the greater good. Our father wanted you to become the perfect wife of a King. Not that he was going to tell you about what he had planned for you.”
“What about our mother?”
“She was very sick. She had a rare illness that no one knew much about. She died a year after I was born from it. Sometimes when we were younger I got the feeling that Lexa blamed me that our mother died. Our father wasn’t the same man he had once been after she died. Or so I was told by our grandmother.”
“Serena why did you wait so long to come into my life? Why weren’t you there when I came out of the pod?”
“Liz, it wasn’t safe for you to be with me. I had to take the risk that the humans that found you would take care of you and keep you safe.”
“Why wasn’t it safe?”
“Kivar has some of his people on Earth. I was being followed. I had been able to lose my tail for a couple of hours. Long enough to be able see you come out of the pod and the Parkers pick you up. Liz if things had been different then I would have picked you up that night. But the thing is I think I made the right choice. You have become a very caring person. Someone who cares more for others than for herself. You know how to love.”
“Serena how did you know that you could trust the Parkers with me? I mean you didn’t know them. How did you know that if they found out that I was different that they wouldn’t turn me over to some government lab?”
“It was a risk I had to take at the time. Liz I know that this is hard to understand. But there is a lot more going on than either of us knows. There is also a lot of history to go over. You need to learn to use your powers to defend yourself. You have learned to use only a small amount of them. That is why you are here Liz. For me to teach you everything you need to know.”
“Lizzie?” came a male voice.

Liz turned around and saw Alex and another guy walking up to them.

“Alex!” Liz jumped up and hugged him.
“Ry is everything ok?” asked Serena
“Yeah, Alex just wanted to see Liz. Maria is still out. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now.” said Ry
“Knowing Maria a good thing.” said Liz
“Liz meet Ry he’s Alex’s protector and my boyfriend.” said Serena
“Nice to meet you Liz.” said Ry
“Nice to meet you Ry. Alex so have you been given the brief history lesson?” asked Liz
“Yeah sis.” said Alex
“You know that Serena is also your sister bro?” asked Liz
“Yeah Ry told me. So how long we here for?” asked Alex
“Your be back in Roswell in time to go back to school after the break.” said Serena
“Maria will be disappointed.” said Alex
“Alex I’ll see you around I’m going to go for a walk.” said Liz

Liz walked off and Ry turned to Serena.

“Is she ok?”
“I’m not sure. She seems to have something on her mind. I don’t know what though.” said Serena
“She might be thinking about this guy she likes. She just won’t admit that she likes him.” said Alex
“What’s his name?” asked Serena
“Max Evans. Why?”
“Alex does Max like Liz?” asked Ry
“As far as I can tell. They stare at each other all the time. Just not when the other is looking.” said Alex
“We might have found Zan then.” said Serena
“As in Liz’s husband from our past lives?” asked Alex
“Yeah. Which means that Rath and Vilandra should be near by too? Now we just need to find Sarava and Jiver.” said Ry
“Easier said then done.” said Serena
“If what I was told is true than I will know Vilandra when we meet.” said Alex
“True. But there are things that Liz doesn’t know about Sarava. That she was madly in love with Zan. That she is the one that let Kivar into the palace that night. But the thing is Sarava wasn’t really evil she was being controlled by Kivar. That he made her a promise that he wouldn’t keep. That if she helped him that she would get Zan.” said Serena
“How did you find all this out little sister?” asked Alex
“Sarava told me before she died. She said that she wanted to make things right. That if she had the chance that she wouldn’t betray her King and Queen to a power hungry basted like Kivar again.” said Serena
“Did you trust her?” asked Alex
“I wanted too. But there is no way of knowing now if her protector told her the truth or that she is a changed person. I hope that she is. We will never win this if the eight of you don’t learn to trust each other and work together.”
“What about Jiver?” asked Alex
“Well he was engaged to Sarava. Sweet but kinda a funny guy, he was always talking about finding his inner peace. Kinda like a Buddhist would here.”
“Sounds kind of like this guy Kyle Valenti.”
“The Sheriff’s son?” asked Ry
“Yeah he is always talking about Buddha to anyone who will listen.” said Alex
“Ry get in touch with Eric and see if this Kyle is really Jiver. I think I know who to talk to about Sarava.” said Serena
“What should I do?” asked Alex
“Go find Liz if you want. It’s time to find the rest of the Royal Court and start the training and history lessons.” said Serena
“I’ll see if Maria’s awake and give Amy the game plan too.” said Ry
“Good.” said Serena

They each headed off in a different direction. Serena still wondered if there would ever really be peace on Antar. Or if it was just a dream that had out lived it’s time.

TBC FEEDBACK!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

begonia9508 Thanks for the feedback! Just wait until Max and Liz find out about each other!

Part 8

Max walked into the Crashdown later that night and was surprised that neither Maria or Liz were working after Liz said that she had to do something for her parents that night. He took a seat in the booth he always sat in and looked at the menu.

“Max I’m surprised that you don’t know our menu by heart with the amount of time you spend here.” said Nancy Parker.
“Hi Mrs. Parker. Yeah I know. Is Liz around?”
“I’m sorry but she’s out of town. She will be gone most of the break.”
“Oh.”
“Max what would you like?”
“A Will Smith burger orbit rings and an alien blast.”
“No problem. When Liz gets back I’ll let her know that you asked about her.”
“Thanks.”

Where could Liz have gone? There is that strange woman that I feel like I know in here earlier this week and now Liz is gone? What is going on around here? Max thought to himself

Nancy returned with Max’s alien blast a few minutes later.

“Mrs. Parker if you don’t mind my asking where did Liz go?”
“Max, you don’t need to worry about her. She is safe.”
“It’s not that. Mrs. Parker I was just wondering that’s all.”
“Max, when she gets back you can ask her.”
“Does it have something to do with that she is adopted?”
“Max I wasn’t aware that she told you.”
“Yeah. She did. Liz wouldn’t tell me much but it was something that I remembered because it’s one thing that we both share.”
“I guess I can tell you then. Not long ago she found out that she has a sister. She is visiting her for a while.”

At lest that isn’t a total lie. Nancy thought.

“Ok I’ll see her when she gets back.”

Nancy when to check on Max’s food. Michael came in and sat across from him.

“So where is Liz?”
“She’s not here.”
“Then why are you here?”
“I’m hungry that’s all.”
“Right. Your not mad that she turned you down for a date are you?”
“No Michael I’m not. I just know that Liz is hiding something from us. I just don’t know what.”
“What that she is really an alien and that is why your so in love with her?”
“Michael careful. You don’t want the wrong people to hear you say something like that do you?”
“No one is going to hear me. The place is almost empty anyway.”
“That is beside the point. You don’t know who is listening to us.”
“Maxwell I’ll see ya later I got something else to do.”

Michael left and Max was alone. He wanted so much for Liz to tell him what she was hiding from him. He didn’t notice that the man on the other side of the diner was watching him closely.

Part 9

“Karza what do you mean that Sarava is in Roswell?”
“Serena calm down she has been there only a few weeks. I raised her after all.”
“Yeah. So is she anything like she was on Antar?”
“No. Made sure that she knows only that she is a member of the Royal Court and that she was to marry Jiver before they were killed by Kivar. Rena I know what I am doing.”
“So you will bring her to the base in the morning?”
“Yeah boss lady.”
“I hate when you talk like that Karza.”
“I know. So how is the Queen doing?”
“She’s still in a bit of shock I think.”
“Rena what about your bro find him?”
“Yes. As well as Dria. Ry has Alex here and Amy has Maria here.”
“You know Zan, Rath and Vilandra are in Roswell too.”
“You know who they are?”
“Yep. Zan would be Max Evans. Vilandra is Isabel Evans and Rath is Michael Guerin.”
“How on Earth did you find them out?”
“Wasn’t easy I’ll tell you that. If you think that Alex, Liz and Maria are careful with their powers then you should see those three.”
“Just bring Sarava here tomorrow.”
“Right. Me and Ava will be there before lunch tomorrow.”
“Good. Now I just have to find away to get Max, Isabel and Michael here.”
“That won’t be easy Serena. Do you have any idea who their protectors are?”
“I think that Diara is Vilandra’s. If I’m right than she will know who Zan and Rath’s are.”
“Good thinking. Be careful Rena.”
“I will be.”

Serena hung up the phone and dialed another number. After three rings it was answered.

“Serena.”
“Diara.”
“What is it?”
“Truth are you Vilandra’s protector?”
“Yes. And Phish is Zan’s.”
“So Max and Isabel are Zan and Vilandra?”
“Yes. I take it the Parker girl is Elexa?”
“Yes. Do you know who Rath’s protector is?”
“Friz.”
“Is there any way to get them all here to the base tomorrow?”
“No problem.”
“Good. I just worry now about how Max and Liz are going to react to the fact that they have a destiny to be together.”
“Serena, remember that they don’t remember each other. They just feel the pull to each other.”
“I know.”
“I’ll see you tomorrow Serena.”

Diane Evans hung up the cell phone. Now it was time for the hard part. To tell Max and Isabel that she and Philip know that they are aliens. And that they are too.

“This is going to be fun.” Diane mumbled to herself.

TBC FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

extingman Thanks for the feedback. Max, Isabel and Michael will find out very soon. Friz is a protector, and no he is not Hank!

Sternbetrachter Thanks for the feedback!

Part 10

Liz was sitting under a tree when Alex found her. He didn’t say anything as he sat down next to her.

“Alex do you get the feeling that Serena and Ry aren’t telling us everything?”
“Liz the will tell us everything that we need to know when the time is right.”
“But Alex they are hiding things from us.”
“I know. Liz I seem to remember a girl about nine years ago who wasn’t about to let anyone in. A girl that kept everyone at an arms length”
“Alex I was scared. I didn’t know anyone and then there is the fact that I knew I was different than everyone else.”
“Then you met Maria and Me. The three of us became best friends.”
“I knew you were like me some how. I don’t understand how I knew. But I did. Now I find out that you’re my brother.”
“Your twin brother.”
“Yeah, my twin brother.”
“Liz do you trust Serena?”
“Yeah I do.”
“So have you been thinking about Max?”
“No!”
“Come on Lizzie you don’t have to lie. Besides Serena and Ry both believe that Max could be Zan.”
“So? Alex, it doesn’t matter if Max is Zan or not. We will never be together.”
“Why Liz? Just because if he is then it might because of some stupid destiny? If not it’s because you’re an alien?”
“You said it not me.”
“Gee you two never fight like this. But then again until now you didn’t know you were brother and sister either. Then again I didn’t know that the woman I call mom was really an alien from a planet that I don’t remember, where I was married to this like army general or something either.” said Maria joining them.
“Maria how are you?” asked Liz
“Fine if you don’t count the fact that I want to freak out big time.”
“So what are we going to do ladies?” asked Alex
“I would really like to be alone guys. I have some things that I need to sort out on my own.” said Liz
“Ok come on Alex you and I can go look around.”

Maria and Alex left and Liz was alone again. She had been sitting on her own for an hour when Serena sat by her.

“Liz what’s wrong?”
“Serena I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Well I just want to tell you that the others will be here tomorrow. Max is Zan by the way.”
“Great. Now I can’t decide for myself if I want to get into a relationship with Max. I have to because it’s part of my so called destiny.”
“Liz, I understand that you want to be in love. You are pulled to Max because of destiny. But did you ever think that the reason you haven’t acted on how you feel is because you love him? The fact that you didn’t want to put him in danger by finding out your secret proves to me that you’re in love with him. Sometimes destiny and love can be the same thing Liz. You should think about that.”
“Are you sure you were my younger sister on Antar? Because that sound like something an older sister would say.”
“I know. Liz talk to Max when he gets here tomorrow. You might be surprised by what he has to say on the subject of destiny.”
“I know. I will have to be able to at the very lest be able to work with him. If all eight of us don’t work together than Antar is doomed and some how I feel that Earth could be in danger as well.”
“If I know Kivar like I think I do. Then Liz you’re right. And if we don’t stop him than billions of innocent people are going to die.”
“Boy you know how to make a girl feel better don’t you Rena?”
“Must be a gift.”
“Yeah right.” said Liz with a smile.
“It’s nice to see you smile Liz. Lexa didn’t do that much.”
“Was I really that unhappy?”
“No she just never liked to let anyone know how she felt. Liz I will help you the best I can to learn how to use your powers. But the thing is they are part of you and if you don’t want to control them than they will control you. And that could be very dangerous for everyone. If you hold in anger than you will lose control and who knows what will happen. I’m not saying this to be mean. It’s a fact.”
“Have you lost control?”
“Yes when I was watching my sister and brother die in front of me. I let my anger and grief take control and I almost killed Ry. He forgave me but it was then he realized that I needed to learn to control my anger or I would never be able to teach you want you need to know now to stop history from repeating it’s self.”
“Those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.” Liz said softly
“Yes. That is so true.”
“Then I’ll be ready to learn what I have too to keep Kivar from killing us again and having two worlds end.”

Serena smiled. She knew that Liz was really ready to for the long road a head. Now she just had to hope that the others were as well.

“Serena?”
“Yeah Liz?”
“You love Ry don’t you?”
“Yeah.”
“Then why haven’t you married him yet.”
“Well uh well that is kinda hard to explain.”
“No it’s Rena. Liz we can’t marry unless you and Alex say it’s ok. Because we are Royal protectors we must have the promision of whoever we are in charge of protecting to marry.” said Ry walking over to them.
“Have you asked Alex yet?” asked Liz
“No.” said Ry
“Ry if you and Serena want to marry I won’t stop you. You make her happy. I know that even from knowing you both less than a day. But if I find out that you hurt my sister Ry there will be no one on Earth or Antar that will be able to protect you from my wrath.”
“I got it Liz.” said Ry
“Thank you Liz. You don’t know how much this means to me.” said Serena

I think I do Rena. Liz thought to herself.

“Ladies what do you say? How about we go and grab some dinner.” said Ry.
“I think it’s a great idea.” said Serena
“I’m up for it.” said Liz

Later that night Liz was in her room reading when she heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.”
“Hello Liz.” said a woman

Liz turned to see a woman she hadn’t met before standing by the door. But she also felt like she knew her once a long time ago.

“I know you don’t I?” asked Liz
“You did a long time ago Elexa. I’m Seria.” said the woman sitting down next to Liz
“Zan’s mother. Serena mentioned you.”
“Yes she would have. Liz I know that you are scared.”
“That is an understatement.”
“You know you are stronger than you think. Each of the eight members of the Royal Court has different gifts. Yours are some of the more powerful.”
“What do you mean?”
“Tell me Liz what do you know that you can do?”
“I can read peoples minds. I can tell weather or not someone is being truthful and if I can trust them or not. Besides the things that Maria and Alex can do too. Change things with my mind and hands.”
“You also have the power to turn someone gift on them. Elexa did it to Kivar once. Tried to use his own power to kill him. But at that point she was too weak to control it.”
“Is that why he killed her?”
“No. Honey, the truth is Kivar didn’t want Elexa to die. He wanted her for himself. But she hated him. I know that she loved my son. Liz love is something that Elexa didn’t just give freely. But I knew how much she loved Zan whenever I saw her look into his eyes that last year they were together. I know that you and Max aren’t the same people you were on Antar. But I know that the two of you can lead us to freedom again.”
“Why are you so sure? We are just kids.”
“Liz, all you need is faith in yourselves. I’ll see you again.”

Seria left and Liz was alone to think about what she had been told.

“Seria I hope that you are right about this.” Liz said to herself.

TBC FEEDBACK!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

extingmanYes Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel are six of the eight members of the Royal Court. The other two will be reveled very soon in the next part or two. Thanks for the feedback!

Part 11

Diane Evans paced in the living room. Philip sat in a chair watching her while a young man sat in another chair watching as well.

“Diane relax everything will be fine.” said Philip
“Yeah right. Max and Isabel are going to feel so betrayed that we didn’t tell them any of this sooner.”
“Phish is right Diara. I would be more worried about Rath then either of them.” said the other man.
“Friz Michael has been looking for answers for his whole life. I think it’s safe to say that he will listen this time.” said Philip
“I hope that you are right. Because here come the kids now.” said Diane

Max, Isabel and Michael walked into the Evans’ house.

“Kids could you come here please we have something we need to talk to you about.” said Diane trying to keep her voice even.
“What’s up mom? And who is this?” asked Isabel
“Sit down please.” said Philip

The three sat down on the sofa and watched the adults.

“We know that you’re not human. In fact we aren’t human either.” said Diane
“What?” asked all three teens at once.
“Well will explain. First this is Friz.” said Philip
“Call me Eddie. You three are part of a group known as the Royal Court of Antar. There are eight members of the court. There is Zan the King of Antar. His wife and Queen Elexa. Rath commander of the army and his wife Dria.” said the man
“There is also Princess Vilandra her husband Rander head of computer technology. And Jiver and Sarava.” said Diane
“Who are you?” asked Max
“We are members of the Royal Guard, and your protectors Max.” said Philip
“Who are we?” asked Michael
“Michael you are Lord Rath commander of the Royal Army.” said Eddie
“Isabel you are Princess Vilandra.” said Diane
“Max you are King Zan.” said Philip
“Well fearless leader turns out you really are our fearless leader.” said Michael
“Do you know who Elexa is?” asked Max
“Yes I do Max. But I just found out today. Liz Parker is Elexa.” said Diane
“What about the others?” asked Isabel
“We don’t know. Serena, Liz’s protector didn’t say. But you will find out when we go to the base out side of town tomorrow to begin your training.” said Diane
“Wow this is a lot to take in.” said Max
“Why don’t you kids go get some rest we will talk more before we leave if you have any questions.” said Philip

The three teens when up stairs to bed. Mean while in another part of Roswell a young man watched Kyle Valenti arrive home in a red Mustang. The man comes out of his hiding place and goes up behind Kyle and knocks him out. Then drags him off to his waiting car. At the same time Karza and Ava climb into a car and head for the base out side of Roswell.

TBC FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

extingman It's true Max didn't say much but that doesn't mean that he wasn't thinking about what he had just been told. Just because Ava and not Tess is part of the Royal Court doesn't mean that Tess won't show up at some point. Thanks for the feedback!

Michelle17 Thanks for the feedback. This part has some of them meet.

begonia9508 Glad to have you back! Maybe Tess will show up maybe not! I never rule anything out! Thanks for the feedback!

kittens Yes they are a like but until now they didn't know. They are both scared to let the love of their life to really see them! Thanks for the feedback!

DLK75 Wow that was a long time ago! I stopped writting True Destiny 2 Child of Hope do to lack of feedback. But I may find it and bring it back now that there is an interst again.

Note This is the last part I'm posting before Christmas. To much to do and not enought time to do everything!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Part 12

Liz woke the next morning to find Serena sitting by her bed watching her.

“Is something wrong Serena?” asked Liz
“No. I was just watching you.”
“Why?”
“Because Liz I care about you. You’re my sister.”
“Do you do this with Alex?”
“No.”
“You’re lying.”
“Damn I can’t get anything by you can I?”
“No.”
“Well you should know that Max, Isabel and Michael will be here in an hour. Ava and Kyle are already here. Kyle is Jiver and Ava is Sarava.”
“So Isabel is Vilandra and Michael is Rath. Maria is going to be shocked by that.”
“You really think so?”
“I know it. Maria and Michael do nothing but fight most of the time.”
“They were the same way on Antar. Liz how do you feel about the fact that Max is Zan?”
“Serena I really don’t want to talk about it. I know that I have to at the very lest work with Max to save a planet that I don’t remember. But that doesn’t mean that I want to be with him.”
“Even though you love him?”
“I don’t love Max. I don’t even know what love is.”
“Liz you don’t have to be in denial about how you feel about Max.”
“I’m not. Now if you don’t mind I’m going for a walk before everyone gets here.”

Liz got dressed and left. Serena wasn’t sure what to do about her. But she knew not to push Max and Liz together. Liz would never forgive her for doing that. Serena was heading to the office when she saw two cars pull up.

“Hey Rena.” came a voice.
“Hey Eric. How is Kyle?” asked Serena
“He is in denial about the fact that he is a member of the Royal Court of Antar.” said Eric
“I am not. I just said that your story is not very believable. And please for give me for not believing you.” said Kyle
“Hi Kyle. I’m Serena.”
“Nice too meet you. So where are the rest of the little green men?” said Kyle
“Well Liz is around somewhere. She is a little upset and needs some time to cool off. Maria is most likely still in bed. I have no clue where Alex is. Ava is right behind you with her protector Karza. Amy and Ry are getting ready for the history lesson for all eight of you. And Max, Isabel, Michael and their protectors aren’t here yet.” said Serena
“Your sister still in denial about her feeling for the King?” asked Karza
“That’s right Elexa is your sister Rena. I forgot that. Karen don’t talk about that fact much.” said Ava
“Wait a minute I thought that Serena said that your protector’s name is Karza?” said Kyle
“It is. That is my real name. Here on Earth most of the time I go by Karen. Don’t want the wrong people to find out that I’m an alien now do we?” said Karza
“Help me Buddha!” mumbled Kyle

Everyone laughed at that. Just then a van pulled up. Liz watched as Max and the others climbed out of the van. Liz met Max’s eyes for a moment before turning away.

“I’ll see you guys later. I’m going to go get something to eat.” said Liz taking off.

Max started to go after her but Serena stopped him.

“Max give her time. She is scared. I know that she has feelings for you. But she doesn’t know if they are because you were together in a past life or if they are real in this one. Then again she may think that it has something to do with the fact you were programmed to know each other.” said Serena
“I just want to talk to her. Let her know that if she wants to be nothing more than friends that I understand that. I was up most of the night thinking about that. I don’t want Liz to feel that we have to be together because of some stupid destiny.” said Max
“Max, Liz just found out that you are Zan just like you just found out that she is Elexa. Her feelings are mixed right now. But in time she will know how she feels.” said Diane
“I know. It’s just I have felt this pull to her since the first time I saw her. I finally got up the guts to ask her out and she turned me down. I didn’t understand why at first but now I do. She thought that I was human just like I thought she was.” said Max
“Max, man Liz has always been one strange chick. But not as strange as her friend Maria.” said Michael
“Michael Guerin I am not strange and neither is Liz! Space Boy when I get through with you, you will wish that you never hatched!” yelled Maria as she joined the group.
“I’ll see you all later!” said Michael taking off.

Maria was on his heels within a moment. Serena and the other protectors just smiled as Maria chased Michael. While everyone was paying attention to Michael and Maria Max slipped away to go and find Liz. He found her sitting down by the lake twenty minutes later.

“Hey.” said Max
“Hey.”
“Liz may I sit down?”
“Sure.”

Max sat down next to her and watched her.

“Max I’m sorry I just ran off like I did.”
“It’s ok.”
“I just don’t know how I feel about everything that is going on.”
“Liz, it’s ok. I think I understand how you feel. You just found out that you, not only lived once before but were married to a guy you have known like your whole life.”
“Yeah.”
“Liz I want you to know that if you just want to be friends, I’m ok with that. If you want something more then I’m ok with that too. You can decide where we go from here.”
“Thanks Max I think that we should be just friends for now. Get to know each other better before we decide on if we become more than friends.”
“Fine than we are friends.”

Max stuck his hand out to Liz who took it and they shook on it.

TBC FEEDBCK PLEASE!!!!