The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch11 *complete* 3/26/10

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch11 *complete* 3/26/10

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Chapter one
Title: The Hidden truth
Summary: Liz parker moves back to roswell to live with her father. Things start to get really freaky and she realizes the hidden truth behind what is really going on.
Rating: Mature
Couples : M/L
Disclaimer: I do not own roswell in any shape or form.

authors note : I tried to base this story around twilight. But it does not resemble twilight in any way shape or form. I just kind of wanted to base it around that only its aliens instead of vampires. And yes there will be a romance! LOL! Im not giving away anything! soooo....I just want to say I do not own twilight in anyway and I would not steal the idea in any way shape or form! And by the way Im a huge twilight fan! LOL! And also Im not too sure about this fic soo please I need all the feedback I can get! Thanks! love ya guys! And lissa thanks for the wonderful ideas and helping me out when you could! I love you girl!

Chapter one

Elizabeth Parker -

New school, I hate being new. Everyone is staring at me. I hate it. I wish I was back home in new york with Family and people I know. Instead Im stuck here is roswell new mexico with my dad. Everyone knows me as jeff parkers daughter. My father owns the crashdown café an alien themed café. Yea I know, alien themed and in the alien capital of the world. I use to come here every summer and now Im stuck here. My mother doesn’t want me and now The only other place for me is here with my dad.

“Lizzie! Over here” Kyle valenti he is the only person that has befriended me here at West Roswell High school. I look over and someones eyes catch my at my attention. His Eyes were beautiful. They were a deep golden brown. He stared into my eyes like he was looking into my soul. I was drawn to him. It was like he was sucking me in. I was falling into the deep golden abyss color of his eyes. He kept his eyes on my every move. It was like the world had stopped in. time had froze the moment his eyes locked with mine. Suddenly I was pulled out of the trance and realized had bumped into someone. I looked down and realized my tray was on the floor and my food was all down the front of a very attractive blonds shirt. I stood there in shock not realizing for a moment had happened. Her golden ringlets of hair fell in her face as she looked down at her clothes.

“Oh god I…Im sooo sorry!” dam why do I have to be such a klutz! Of all days! Whats is wrong with me!

“ you seriously need to watch where your going” from the tone of her voice she wasn’t too happy. I could tell she had plenty of money by the type of clothes she was wearing.

“Next time I will sorry” im a total embarassment to myself. What is wrong with me? Im never going to fit in here at this school. It so much better when I was only here for the summers . Now I have to live here the rest of my miserable life.

I made it through the rest of the day without problems. But the blond I dumped my food on wasn’t too fond of me and I could tell neither was her friend either. She glared at me all through alegbra. What was wrong with her it was just an accident. It was like her eyes were burning a Hole in the back of my head. Kyle was sitting behind he kindly tapped me on the t shoulder to get my attention.

“You messed with the one wrongs there” he said softly.

“It was an accident. Now they both have a grudge against me? I Only dumped my food on one” I said

“The one with the curly blond hair, that’s tess harding, you dumped her food on her. And the other one that’s Isabel Evans. You better watch your back.”

“Does Isabel have a bronther?” I asked kyle. I was curious. She had similar features to the one with the golden

“Yea that’s max Evans he is pretty cool. But very weird. He keeps to himself. why do you ask?”

“No reason” I said.

Home at last! Well not really but for now it is. I heard my father talking on the phone,.I figured he was talking to my mother. They were arguing so that usually meant it was her on the other line.

“Dad Im home” I said as I went into the kitchen.

“Hey Lizzie how was your first day?” did he have to ask that?

“Weird, Don’t want to get into details ok” I really really didn’t want to get into details. I just wanted to go up stairs do my homework and sleep.

“We need to talk Lizzie” about what? There was really nothing to talk about.

“ Look dad I have a lot of homework to do can we talk later?”

“sure.” he said. I knew something was up. He had that look on his face. That look that said it was really important. For some reason he was acting really weird. It was as if he had been hiding something. I went upstairs laid all my books out on the bed. I opened them and nothing. I couldn’t even concentrate. I kept seeing those eyes. Those beautiful golden brown eyes that have me captivated. What is wrong with me! I cant be daydreaming about some guy I barely know. Ok Homework concentrate. It was pointless. Why bother , those eyes are burnt into my head. I closed the books shut and tossed them on the floor. Isat up in my for hours . My homework wasn’t even done. There was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

“Can I come in?” My dad asked through the door.

“Sure” I said. He came in and sat on the bed next to me. I Knew there was something on his mind. I looked him in the eyes .

“What did you want to talk about?” He smiled at me and fixed my hair.

“ There is so much I want to say and cant” He said softly Enough of this dad! Just say it already .

“ Dad whats going On?” I asked. Something had to be going he never acted like this.

“ there is something I need to tell you Lizzie” he said.

“Ok what is it? Your scaring me. I havent even been here a week and your scaring me. Oh god you don’t want me here either! I know I messed things up with mom! I know I was a bad daughter and I know ….I didn’t cause that fire in the school! Please don’t do this! Dad!” I was freaking out now. First my mom toss’s me away and now my dad! What else could go wrong!.

“Lizzie sweetheart calm down. Im not sending you away. And about the fire don’t worry about it. That’s in the past. This is something else.” Something else? What else could it be?

“Ok” I said sitting there listening.

“ Look Ive thought about this ever since before you came out here. And I knew I wouldn’t beable to hide Michael and everything else from you” I looked at him curiously. What was he talking about? Michael? Who is Michael?

“Michael? Everything else? What are you talking about Dad?” I said.

“Michael Guerin. He is your twin brother” what? Is he crazy? I don’t have a twin! I don’t have a brother! What is going on here! This day is getting more and more freakier by the minute.

“What are you talking about? I don’t have a twin brother. Im an only child.” I said. Suddenly the phone rang. My dad quickly went to asnwer it. I had phone in my room so he didn’t have to go far to answer it.

“now is not a good time. Ok I will be there in a few” he said as he quickly hung up. I looked at him wanting answers to what was going on. He stood there silently like he was trying to find the words to the next thing he was going to say.

“what is going on? You cant just throw this on me? If what you say is true,…where is he? Is here in roswell? Have…I met him? “ I wanted answers and I knew I wasn’t going to get any answers right now.

“I cant explain everything right now . There is a problem at the crashdown. I got to get down there and straighten things. We will talk about this later.” No I wasn’t going to except that.

“Dad you…cant…” He stopped me and he kissed the top of my head. And quickly left and said we would talk later. What is going on here? I…what? I…need answers! He cant just lay this on me on like this! My head is spinning. I felt like I was about to pass out. I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes concentrating maybe I need to sleep. Yea sleep off this weirdness of this town and maybe tomorrow it will all go away like a bad dream. That’s it That’s what I will do. Before I knew it I was out.

I was deep in dream land I think. I was standing in a soft white room. These beautiful shinny orb like bubbles were floating all around. Suddenly I was drawn to one. I took my finger and poked it. It started to get bigger. It spread open like a doorway. I stepped through it and found myself in a room. A bedroom, it was a guys bedroom. Clothes everywhere, and smelled like garbage. Ok so this is a dream right? Maybe in my dream I could do things out of the orbinary right? Soo I could have fun. I closed my eyes not sure how this was going to work. I concentrated hard, and I waved my hand across the room. Suddenly the walls changed colors. They turned from white to soft pink. Oh this is cool. I waved my hand across the floor and it was like ripple of water and the floor was clean. I ended up changing the entire room. Now it looked like the room I dreamed of. It was girlie but not too girlie just the way I like it. Suddenly someone jumped from the bed.

“What the hell!” He yelled.

“you like?” I asked.

“Um what the hell did you do to my room!” he yelled.

“ It needed a girls touch” I said laughing.

“ you did this?” He asked.

“of course I did isn’t great! Its amazing what you can do in dreams. Do we know each other?” I asked.

“Umm no!” he yelled.

“ I don’t know whats going on but this is really fun” I said and it was. It was freaky but it was fun.

“how did you do this?” he asked.

“I just waved my hand and presto!” I said marveling at my masterpiece.

“ get out of my room! And go back where you came from! Your like annoying little sister” He said.

“ Lighten up its just a dream” I said.

“ are you…you…one of us?” He asked. I looked at him curiously.

“one of us?” I asked. Suddenly I was pulled and be sucked into what seemed like tunnel. I woke up in my bed. I sat up not sure what was going on. I looked over and seen the morning rays coming through my window. My dad was knocking furiously on the door.

“Lizzie your going to be late!” he yelled. I looked at the clock and it was going on 7:30am.

And Of course I was late. I hurried down the hall in a sprint. I didn’t want to make a bad impression at a new school by being late to class and it looks like that’s what I was doing. Suddenly I ran right into someone. My books went flying everywhere.

“Watch it!” he yelled. I look up and seen the face. The face from my dream. We locked eyes he recognized me.

“You!” he said as he looked at me in shock.

“Umm…sorry” I said trying to gather my things. God this day is the worst day and the weirdest day ever. Pinch me please I need to wake up! Suddenly he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into janitors supply closet.

“What are you doing let go of me!” I yelled.

“you! You were in my head last night!” He practically yelled.

“what?” I held my arm where he grabbed me. It was all a dream. How could he be here?

“you were messing with my head in my dreams! I want answers now!” He yelled.

“What are you talking about? I don’t know you!” I yelled back. That was a lie I knew exactly what he was talking about. But I had no idea what was happening and what was really going on.

“I don’t know you either and you were in my dream!” he yelled.

“ I sware if I knew this town was this dam freaky I would of never came.” I Looked him in the eyes and realized something. His features…they were a lot like mine. He Looked exactly like me only in…guy form. Dam this is freaky! He lookes just like..like my father when he was younger. No…he cant..be…the one my father was talking about. He cant be my…brother? No this is freaky! I need to get out of this town.

“oh my god” I said looking at him. He looked me straight in the eyes curious as to what was going on.

“ What?” He asked curiously.

“Michael…your name is Michael right?” I asked.

“yea, how did you know that! Wait are you playing with my head again! I need to know what the hell is going on! I want answers!” He yelled as he crossed his arms in front of himself. Like he was waiting for answers…wait I do that same thing when Im upset and I cant get the what I want from someone I cross my arms just like that!

“I Have to go” I said as I tried to leave but the door wouldn’t budge. I yanked on it , it was like it was glued shut. I stood there for a moment just holding the door knob knowing I wasn’t going no where and he wanted answers .

“ Answers now” he said sternly.

“I cant give you answers to questions I don’t have answers too” I said.

“Why do we look so much a like?” he asked curiously.

“I …don’t know ever since Ive came to town freaky things have been happening. Its starting all over again” I said softly. I started having flashbacks. Flashbacks I really didn’t want to remember.

Flashbacks

‘Elizabeth parker!” My mother yelled as I stomped up the stairs.

“I told you the truth!” I yelled.

“How did you start that fire?” She asked.

“I told you I don’t know!” I said as I threw my things onto the bed.

“That’s it your going to live with your father” She said.

“oh so your going to just pawn me off on him permanently now!” I yelled.

“What else am I suppose to do! Maybe he can help you with..with your,…” She stopped herself. I knew there was something else. Something she was keeping from me.

“With what mom? With my problems?” I yelled.

“I don’t know anymore” She said giving up as she went downstairs. I slammed the door behind her.

The present -

“Starting all over again?” He asked softly. I didn’t want to talk about this anymore. I just wanted to leave this room and forget everything. I pulled on the door knob again and it still wouldn’t budge.

“Your not going anywhere” He said.

“Why wont this dam door open!” I yelled as I kicked it.

“answers” He said.

“Open this door now” I said.

“nope” he said.

“ I cant give you answers . Its amazing I Elizabeth parker doesn’t have the answers to this one!” I was about to say something else when he stopped me.

“ parker? Are you jeff parkers daughter?” He asked.

“yea I am” I said softly. Suddenly the door opened and I quickly walked out. I had to get out of here. I had to run away and never come back. But I know that running from everything isn’t going to make it go away. As I ran down the hall I smacked right into Isabel evans.

“ you!” She yelled.

“I..Im soo sorry” I said trying to help her pick her books and things up off the floor. This day couldn’t get any worse. Michael was immediately there by my side helping me.

“Iz chill its ok” he said to her.

“Who does she think she is running through the hall like that” Isabel said grabbing the books out of my hand and Michaels hand.

“she is parkers daughter” Michael said. Isabel looked at him curiously. Did they know about me? And why are they so interested in my father all of a sudden?

“I have to go” I said as quickly running down the hall.

Later that nite -

I played with the food on my plate. I wasn’t interested in eating. I sat silently at the table knowing there was much that needed to be said between me and my dad. He threw his fork on his plate and stared at me. I could feel his stare burning a whole in my head.

“ I met..Michael today” I said softly not looking up.

“What?” he said.

“Why didn’t you tell me he goes to the same school? What else are you hidding from me dad? I come here and throw a bombshell on me and tell me I have a brother I never knew about!” I said.

“Im sorry. But me and your mother thought it was for the best… that you didn’t know what you were untill it was the right time” What I am? What is he talking about? I looked at him curiously.

“What I am?” I asked looking up at him with curious eyes.

“yes. You’re an…alien honey.” I looked at and took a deep breath and I started bursring out laughing.

“ dad come on! I think you’ve been around to many of those wacky alien hunters that come through here. Please! Have you been listening to those old alien stories again they use to tell when I was little! Be serious dad!” I said as I picked up my plate and took it to the sink.

“ Let me show you something” He said . I followed him out to the living. He went over to wall and stood in front of this painting that was on the wall. It was a god awful painting of dogs playing poker or something. For some reason my dad loved it I don’t know why. He waved his hand over it and suddenly the picture dissolved into a muddy puddle of colors. I watched as his hand glowed a iridescent green. I looked at him in shock. He waved his hand over the painting again and it turned back to its original form. Suddenly my knees felt weak. And everything went black.
Last edited by DestinyDreamer on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 20 times in total.
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mHature) ML CH1 4/24/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

A/N - SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I HAD A FLOW GOING UNTIL MY BOYFRIEND RUINED IT BY CALLING ME AND DISTRACTING ME! GRR! ANYWAYS i WANTED TO MAKE IT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! ENJOY

Chapter 2

I came too and my father explained everything. Im still in shock. There are people or I should say so called people walking around in the god for saken town holding this secret. Alien, Im part alien. Here is the whole the story from beginning to end from what my father has told.

My father was in love with my mother. They apparently had a forbidden love. She was half alien, she was whole alien. The ones who are whole breed can not be with the ones who are half breeds. When you’re a half breed you are considered basically nothing. The whole breeds are or were the major race. So My dad met my mom, they fell in love. And thus came me and Michael, twins. It was against the rules. And It was rare that their alien race would have twins. My mother felt they we should be more human then alien. They had kept everything a secret up until we were both a couple months old. My mother took me and ran and My father took Michael and ran. They couldn’t risk getting caught by the council. So My father took Michael and gave him to a human home where he could live more human. And so they raised me as an only child never telling me the whole truth until now and until I was old enough to finally understand.

He explained to me that me and Michael together are powerful. And if the wrong ones were to know about us then we would be in danger. He had job and that was not part of the crashdown diner. He had to protect Isabel, max, and tess and Michael. See apparently Isabel, max and tess are part of the royal family where we supposedly come from. Apparently Michael knew what they were and who they were and they all became good friends over time.

I sat in the living unsure what to say or what to do. My father sat in the kitchen with everyone. I can hear My father debating with them. The group wasn’t too happy.

“ She is my sister tess” Michael said in my defense,

“So what! Who cares! She is doesn’t belong in our group! She will put all of us in danger!” tess said.

“No she wont not if I can help it” My father said. I listen on. Why did tess and Isabel hate me me so much?

“ you know once kivar finds out about this were dead” Tess said with fear in her voice.

“ I will handle kivar” He said.

“ Kivar wants us all dead because of what happened. If he had his way we would be six feet under” Isabel said.

“ that’s not going to happen” Michael replied. I peeped through the crack of the door to the kitchen to listen and see. Suddenly my eyes were hooked with his again. Those golden brown eyes. They locked with mine. Max. His attention was fully on me he didn’t realize that tess was talking to him.

“ max what do you think or do you have anything to say?” Tess asked. He pulled away from me and looked at tess.

“ I.. think we should let her in the group. I think he Michael together would make a powerful advantage to our group.” Max said softly. At least Michael and max were on my side on this, even though Im still confused and don’t know whats really going on. He glanced back over at me and smiled.

“ Of course your going to agree with Michael on this. I don’t like her. And why do you keep making googly eyes at her! I know she is listening and watching” Tess went to the door and open it. I practically fell through the door because I was leaning on it.

“Sorry I…didn’t mean to be..” I started to say.

“be nosey? That’s fine” tess said glaring at me.

“Well I have every right to be nosey. After all this is about me right? You guys don’t want me here right?” I said looking at my father knowing that was a lie.

“Well I sure the hell don’t!” tess said as she quickly left. Soon after her on her heels Isabel followed.

“ They will come around” Michael said.

“ This is all new to me. I don’t know whats going on?” I said softly.

The next day -

I sat at the table with kyle trying to eat my lunch but it wasn’t successful. I couldn’t eat. Pushed my food.

“Whats up with you?” kyle asked.

“Oh um nothing Im just stressing about…school” that was a complete lie. I hated lying to people at times. Kyle looked over and seen the stares the alien clique was giving me.

“Dam, you must of really pissed them off. Did you do something else?” Kyle asked.

“No…they just don’t like me” I said looking over at them. Michael smiled at me and max just gave me a half smile. At least they didn’t hate me as much as the other two. It irritates me how some one can hate another so much like they do. They make it seem like I am scum that needs to be scraped off a dirty public restroom or something. I hate this feeling.

“they don’t like me either” Kyle said as he turned and waved to them. I couldn’t take this anymore. I got up and headed towards there table.

“What are you doing?” Kyle asked.

“Watch” I said. I came to there table and stood there for a second contemplating what I should say or do.

“ Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

“no” tess said looking back at me with an evil smirk.

“ then why do you have a problem with me?” I asked. I felt this sudden surge of anger going through me. Michael and max were quick to jump up.

“Liz” Michael said.

“no.! You through all this on me! And then you treat me like garbage!” I yell.

“Liz you need to calm down” Michael said taking me by the arm.

“Do it liz blow up! So we can see what you can do!” tess yelled.

“Not here tess!” Michael yelled. Suddenly everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us.

“ Oh come on Michael it will be fun!” tess said standing like she was going to start a brawl with me.

“ you really don’t want to do that tess” max said softly stepping in between me and tess.

“Look” Isabel said looking down at my hand. It was glowing a deep red.

“chill” Michael said taking my arm and pulling me outside. When I got outside I had to catch my breath. It felt like my lungs were on fire and Burning. I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath.

“If you would of done something in there would have been trouble” Michael said. I looked down at my hand it was glowing a faint red.

“ What..just happened” I asked through ragged breaths.

“you about blew tess’s head off” Michael said.

“What?” I said.

“If I didn’t stop you would have blown the whole dam school up” He said.

“Just like..before” I said getting my breath back.

“Like before?” he asked. I didn’t want to get into details. I knew It was me that started that fire But I..wasn’t sure. I was in denial and now I realize It was me. I started that fire and explosion that killed my best friend.

“ I don’t want to talk about it” I said as I slid down the wall and sat and started to cry. Michael went to try to hug me but I pushed him away. When I touched him I burned him. I looked down and there was a burning hand print on his chest. He pulled away in pain

“oh god!” I said quickly attending to him.

“ Its ok” He said holding the burnt flesh with his hand.

“I..” I didn’t know what to say. The next thing I knew I was running. Running away from everything once again. I ran all the way to the house. I collapsed on the front door. I sat there crying for seemed like hours. I just sat there looking at my hands. These hands can kill. And they did kill. And I didn’t realize it till now. As the hours went by I realized it was dark. How long had I been sitting here crying? I looked over and seen Those deep brown eyes again.

“max” I said softly. He came and sat next to me. He didn’t have to say anything I just laid my head on his shoulder. We finally went into the house and I sat on the couch. Ma sat across from me just staring at me.

“ Im a killer” I said softly.

“ You cant control your powers yet” He said softly.

“I killed my best friend, I…started that fire and explosion. I watched my best friend die and it was all my fault” It was all my fault. And Its all hitting me at once.

“ Don’t blame yourself. You didn’t know until now” max said softly.

“ How can I control this? I mean I touched Michael and I burned him!” I said looking down at the palm of my hands.

“ Your powers are greater when your with Michael. Both you and Michael together make your powers stronger. Together you and Michael could can wipe out and army. That’s why kivar wants you and Michael” Max said. He looked down like he had said too much.

“ Kivar? Why does that name keep coming up?” I asked. He didn’t say anything at first.

“I have said too much. Look you need to talk to your father about this” He said softly.

“ I will. Just ask me this? Am I in danger?” I asked. I had to know. It seemed like from everyone reactions when the name Kivar is mentioned it seems like we or I am in danger. Max sighed and took a deep breath.

“ No because you have me your father and Michael nothing is going to happen” he said softly. He then reached over and moved a strain of hair from my face and placed it behind my ear. He looked deep into my eyes he stroked my cheek with his thumb. I was pulled into deep abyss of his brown eyes. He started to lean in like he was going to kiss me. But suddenly the moment was interrupted by the clicking sound of the lock on the door and the door opening. We both pulled away and looked up to see My father looking at us.

“we need to talk” he said sternly.

“Ok” I said softly. Max said his goodbyes and that left me and My father alone. He had his back turned to me as he leaned against the door and watched max walk away.

“ whats going On?” I asked softly.

“Michael told me what happened” He said softly .

“Dad I..Im sorry” I said softly.

“ I know. You need to be more careful” He said.

“I know. Max told me I need to control my powers” I said.

“yes you do. And what were you and max doing alone…in our house?” He asked curiously. Oh god.

“ nothing dad we were just talking.” I said softly.

“ok just making sure. Max is a good kid. I don’t want to have to pry you two apart with a stick especially when I want him to help you control your powers” He said.

“Why cant Michael help me?” I asked. He laughed, what was so funny?

“ Michael’s powers are….well…erratic he sometimes cant control them himself Max is better at control his” he said.

“Oh ok. What..about Kivar?” I asked. My father. He looked at me with concern.

“ We will not discuss that name do you understand me?” He said flat out.

“But If Im in danger I need to know” I said with concern in my voice.

“Elizabeth no one will be in danger , not as long as Im here. I will keep you and everyone else safe” He said as he hugged me tightly and went into the kitchen. I was still nervous. Nervous to know that something could happen to me or someone else. I would hate to see someone get killed again because of me. I looked down once again at my hands. I now realize things are never going to be the same.
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

authors Note!

Post by DestinyDreamer »

A/N - I promise you ch 3 will be here soon! I just have been having writers block. And I have alot of things to do in life. Soo,....yea and I hate having writers block! lol! I have one paragraph done for ch3! Grrr! :( :x
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML A/N 6/14/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

hey everyone! sorry I havent posted in a while! Its just alot im dealing with alot of things and I havent had time to write or update. Its been crazy in my life and right now My heart just isnt into writing. Im sorry to all my loyal readers out there! I promise you I will try to write when things get better!

Note to courtney if you read this-

Sorry I havent worked on forgotten memories! I didnt forget about you! And Im not ignoring you I promise!
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML A/N 9/22/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Chapter 3

“well well…” The male voice said to me. I knew who he was, I knew he was dangerous and I knew I would be dead in the next few minutes or hours. He gave me this evil smirk, I wanted to use knock it off his face so bad. He was tempting me. Pushing my buttons to see if I would blow.

“ Let me go” I said. I tried moving but he had some kind of hold on me. It was like I was paralyzed from the waist down.

“do you think Im some kind of idiot? Why would I do that?” he asked.

“if you knew whats best you would” I said trying to use all my energy and power to push myself from his hold. She stood in front of me looking me straight in the eyes. Suddenly it was like someone was squeezing my brain. It was like a massive migraine that was making my head explode. I screamed in pain.

“Yes scream in pain and then maybe they will come for. See by the time they come you will be dead” he said. I knew what he was during. He was using me to lure Michael. He wasn’t going to kill me he needed me. And the only way he could get me was if he controlled me. And that’s what he was doing. He was trying to control my mind not kill me.
“you wont kill me you need me” I said in pain.

“well your right about that. With you and Michael I can control this entire measly little planet and control what is mine.” he said as he pressed his palm against my forehead.

“No!” I screamed. I jumped up out of my bed in holy terror. I climbed dangled my feel over the bed and took deep breaths. I heard a soft knock on the window. I clicked the light on and saw Max at the window.

“max” I said softly as I opened the window.

“I heard you screaming everything ok?” He asked.

“ yea Im fine it was just a dream” I said as I rubbed my head. I felt dizzy and sick. Max climbed in through the window.

“What was the dream about?” max asked curious. I didn’t really want to talk about it. It felt so real. My head was kind of spinning from it.

“Nothing just a really scary dream” I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked. He was concerned about me.

“No …Im fine” I was shaking so bad. I was scared out of my mind. I really didn’t want to be left alone. Max took me into his arms and held me tightly.

“Let me stay with you, your shaking so bad” Max said holding me tightly. I didn’t resist and didn’t tell him no. I didn’t want to be alone. The dream felt so real And was so vivid. Ive never had dreams like this before. I felt safe in max’s arms.

“you need to get some sleep” he said as he helped me back into bed. He was so careful with me I curled up into a ball and he covered me up with comforter.

“don’t leave me please” I whispered.

“I wont” He said as he brushed the hair from my eyes. He sat in the chair that was in the corner of the room. My father put the chair there so I could curl up and read or write in my journal. I quickly fell asleep again.

The dreams vivid once again. But this time the dreams were different. I was standing in the middle of town across the street from the café. Everything was silent, fear was running through me. I looked down and blood on my hands. I started to panic, it wasn’t my blood. I looked down and noticed bodies were lying I everywhere.

“What is going on?” I yelled. I started to walk down the street and I noticed Max’s lifeless body laying on the street. I quickly leaned down to check if he was breathing. He was dead.

“No!” I yelled I started t turn to run away and someone grabbed me.

“ get her and take her to the headquarters” he said. I didn’t know what was going on,

“let me go! I don’t know whats going on!” I yelled. I used my powers to blast him off me. He went flying across the street. I ran as I ran I tripped over another body on the street. I fell hard onto the cement. I looked over at the body on the ground and realized it was my fathers body.

“No!” I yelled. I woke up to the light of day. My alarm clock went off and I quickly hit snooze. I looked over and noticed max was gone . My father banged on the bedroom door. “ Lizzie your going to be late!” he yelled. School, I didn’t want to deal with school today.

Those dreams were haunting me all day. I thought I was going to go crazy. Seeing my fathers lifeless dead body on the ground haunted me and scared me. In the dream is it possible that I….or Michael killed him? Are these dreams some kind of prophecy? Will they come true? All the questions haunted me. I tried to concentrate but couldn’t.

“What is wrong with you today?” Kyle asked as he sat with me at lunch.

“um…nothing…I just have a lot on my mind” I said as I tried to eat but I couldn’t. I looked over and noticed max smiling at me, tess and Isabel were glaring at me as usual. I smiled back and returned to my nasty cafeteria food.

“ I think max has a thing for you” Kyle said.

“ I doubt that he is with Tess” I said softly.

“ yea your right. Well…um I was wondering are you free tonight maybe you and me could go see a movie or something” kyle asked. I smiled at Kyle, he was a nice guy. Going out would be fun. I cant remember the last time I went out with a guy.

“Oh um sure why not” I said with a smile.

“cool um…I will call you this weekend then” Kyle said with a grin from ear to ear.

“ok cool” I said with a smile. The bell rang and everyone was scattering out of the cafteria. I quickly got up and threw my lunch away. Isabel stopped me dead in my tracks.

“ So…Whats going on Liz?” She asked. I looked at her curiously. Was she trying to be friendly with me?

“ Nothing that concerns you” I said as I turned to walk away but she stepped in front of me and I almost tripped.

“Look Michael is making me do this. Im going to make it clear, I don’t like you” She said I laughed and smiled.

“ditto” I said.

“ So Im going to be friendly with you because Of Michael” She said.

“ So your pretending?” I asked.

“You can say that” She replied.

“ For your sake and My sake don’t. I never asked for any of this” I said as I walked around her and walked out of the cafeteria.

Later that night -

My father had me doing dishwashing duties in crashdown. I went out into the main part of the café and gathered some of the dirty dishes up. I looked up and noticed max sitting in the back booth. He looked up and smiled at me. He looked exhausted, I knew he was. He was worried about me.
‘What are you doing here?” I asked him as I sat across from him.

“I was looking for you” he said.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“I was worried about you. Ive been worried about you all dam day and its driving me crazy” max said. I smiled softly.

“Don’t be worried about me Im fine. Just…keep this from Michael and everyone I don’t want them freaking because of some stupid little nightmare that may mean nothing.“ I was being calm cool and collected in front of max but on the inside I was scared out of my mind.

“your a really good liar But I see right through you” max said.

“ stop seeing through me” I said as I quickly got up and headed to the back of the café. He followed me, I knew he wasn’t going to give this up.

“ I want to try something” He said.

“try what?” I asked.

“Tonight if you don’t mind. I want to see I can see what you see” I looked at him curiously what was he talking about?

“What?” I asked.

“I want see what you were dreaming. The only problem is It will involve Isabel” He said. Great I thought. Just great. Ive had enough of her.

“No” I said as I continued to stuff dishes into the giant dishwasher.

“It might help if you let me see what your seeing and then maybe we can figure out whats going on” Max said. I didn’t want to see my nightmares once again. They kept playing over and over in my head like a video on rewind playing the same scene over and over.

“ Max they were just nightmares they didn’t mean anything!” I yelled.

“ They meant something when I heard you screaming from blocks away” max said.

“ I really don’t want to talk about this anymore” I said as I held my head I was starting to get a massive headache.

“Fine” Max said as he quickly left.
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch3 10/23/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Authors note -

Thanks for all the feedback! Well...I have written at least three or four different verisons of ch4 and I dont like any of them. Im not sure what I want to happen! If anyone has any idea PM me! I love writing this story and I know it has so many possibilites its just Im stuck on it!

Each version I wrote sucked! It doesnt flow and It doesnt fit with what I want to happen! Grr! This is so frustrating!

HELP!
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML A/N 10/31/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Authors note! updates etc.

yes I know I havent posted in a while for this story! I Sware Im working on it! Life is chaotic once again! I have holidays coming, court date with my ex! BLAH! Dont ask thats coming up in the next few weeks and Ive been dealing with family and work so yea can you say chaotic! grrr! I want to write for this story But I just cant do it! Ive been writing for my other fic listen to your heart but its being put on hold right now due to writers block and the above mentioned. My internet buddy courtney everyone knows her here is helping and we also trying to work on forgotten memories on top of it!

Guys I know you thinking oh those are just excuses you use all the time. But Seriously Im not ditching you guys Im really not! ohh and I didnt mention Im excited about twilight new moon coming next week Ive had my tickets for over a month now! hehe bought them online! So yea alot is going on!

oh my daughter turned 3! whooo hoo! and she is a brat! Haha LOL no she is an angel!

Ok so llike I was saying I promise you an update soon! I seriously promise an update on this fic and the other one I mentioned.

If I dont update in the next month or so you can harass me all you want! LOL! No Im joking dont do that! LOL!

I love all the feedback you guys give me! ohh by the way visit my roswell myspace link is at the bottom! tootles love you all!
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch4 11/12/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

A/N - I updated yay! Ok so here is the deal! Im thinking about making the ch5 max's pov But Im not sure yet! And also I have Im looking forward to writig ch 5! it will either be in max's or kyles pov I dont know yet. There is something that kyle is hidding that needs to be told That cant be told by Liz so The only way to do it is through kyle himself! Enjoy! The best is yet to come! hehe! Love ya guys! feedback is much needed and appreciated!

Chapter 4

“Im going…” I didn’t get a chance to finish when I noticed the look on his face. I looked over and seen max sitting across from him at the kitchen table.

“Going where?” He asked.

“Well…I was going to go hang out with Kyle. We were going to go see a movie or something. Whats…going on?” I asked noticing the serious look on his face.

“ Sit down” He said.

“you told him didn’t you?” I said looking at max sternly right then and there I turned around and started to walk out.

“What were the dreams about Lizzie?” My father asked following me to the door.

“dad they were just dreams nothing serious” I said.

“ It has to be serious if max is concerned about you. He said he heard you screaming from a block away” My father replied. He conviently left out the part where he spent the night in my room.

“Max is overreacting. He needs to stop” I said.

“I don’t think he is” My father said.

“ I don’t want to talk about this, they were just stupid nightmares no big deal” I started to open the door to leave but max used his powers to shut it. I was starting to get angry.

“your not going anywhere” My father said.

“Dad I deserve to be normal for once since Ive been here!” I said.

“ you can act normal but you will never be normal” He replied. And he was right I would never be normal. Never in a million years. I use to be normal and now Im just a freak, an alien freak.

“ Im going out with kyle” I said as I tried the door again. But yet again max kept me from leaving.

“seriously if you want to play games come on! Its going to take more then that to keep from leaving” I said

“ Were not letting you leave until you tell us whats going on” max said.

“Nothing is going on!” I yelled. Suddenly All The bulbs in every light busted in the house.

“ Lizzie calm down you know you cant control your powers yet” My father said.

“ Let me leave” I said.

“why? So you can out with Kyle and tell him everything? And then get us all killed?” Max acted like there was something he wasn’t telling me about kyle.

“What are you talking about?” I asked curiously. He looked down like he said something he shouldn’t of.

“Your friends with Kyle valenti?” My father asked.

“ why? What’s wrong with that?” I asked.

“Just…be…careful” My father said. He was being very Kryptic. I hated that! They are both hidding something I can see it in there faces.

“your going to let her go knowin….” Max started to say but my father stopped him in mid sentence.

“ That doesn’t matter, What matters is lizzie could be seeing something in the future and we have to change that” My father said. I looked at him curiously. Was he saying my dreams really could come true? And what was it about Kyle that he wasn’t telling me?

“So your saying that …. My dreams could happen in real life?” I asked.

“ Yes” Max replied.

“I could end up…killing everyone I love” I said.

“Is that what you saw in your dreams?” Max asked.

“I…don’t know its all very vague” I said. I knew now I wasn’t going to leave. I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. My father and max double teamed me. I ended up telling them everything.

“ I want to see for myself” Max said to my father.

“That takes a lot of energy and power on your own” He replied.

“I think I can do it. If Not Isabel can” Max replied.

“Isabel hates me, she just pretends to like me to please Michael” I said.

“ I want to try it first” max said softly.

“What are you going to do?” I asked.

“ We need some place quiet and plenty of space” Max said.

“ Im letting take charge of this max I will be upstairs if anything goes wrong I want to know about it” My father said as he went up stairs We went into the living, max moved the furniture around . I stood in the middle of the living room floor. Max stood across from me.

“Ok what do I do?” I asked.

“Stand there real still take deep breaths.I have to make a connection with you” He said softly.

“And how do you do that?” I asked. Suddenly I felt his warm hands in mine.

“by….touching…you” He said it so nervously.

“ok” I said as I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

“You might feel like your being pulled but don’t fight it” He said softly. I felt this electric currant around me. Suddenly these images hit me. Images of a young boy, a happy young boy. It was like I was there watching everything. Who was this young boy? Suddenly the images changed, It was like I was watching the young boy grow up into a man. It was…max. I was seeing max growing up. I suddenly felt getting closer to me.

“ I need a stronger connection” he said softly. Suddenly the images faded.

“what happened ?” I asked as max let go of my hand.

“ I need to do this differently” He said.

“Ok how?” I asked.
“Well..I need to….get closer to you” he said softly.

“How….close?” I asked. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him.

“Look me straight in the eyes” He said as he took my face in his hands.

“ok” I said looking into his mesmerizing deep brown eyes. I felt the electric currant again. The images were coming back to me. They were going so Fast I couldn’t only get bits and pieces. We were so close I could feel his breath on face. It felt so warm and inviting. I felt like I was being pulled. I was trying so hard to keep the connection. Suddenly max pulled out of the connection.

“Max” I said softly trying to breath.

“ I could…only see bits and pieces. There were bodies every where” He said looking at me with fear in his eyes.

“ Do you think I….killed them in my dreams?” I asked.

“No….it would take an…army to do that” Max replied.

“ kivar’s Army” I said softly.

“ He wants you and cant have you” Max said softly.

“What?” I said looking at him curiously.

“ Kivar wants you. From what I saw he…..he..” Max couldn’t say it I knew it was serious.

“He what?” I asked with fear in my voice.

“ He is attracted to you” Max said softly.

“That’s why….he didn’t kill me in my dream. That was him in my dream?” I asked.

“yes…I need Isabel to see more I could only get feelings and…bits and pieces of your dream” Max said.

“That’s why you were…standing so…close to me” I said softly.

“Isabel will be able to see everything. But you have to be asleep to for her to do it” max said.

“Where would Kivar get an army big enough to kill that many and where would he get that much power?” I asked.

“I don’t know all I know is Kivar cant have you. I will make sure of that” Max said acting as if he some kind of jealous boyfriend.

“ what about kyle?” I asked out of no where.

“What about him? Your worried about him when I just told you that your life is in danger” max said.

“Where does he fit in in all of this? You dad act like he is some kind of threat” I said. I knew max and my dad were hidding something. And I wanted to know what it was.

“Lets just say that he cant be trusted” Max said.

“can anyone be trusted by your standards?” I asked.

“ Trust no one but us” He said.

“ Why cant…Kivar have me?” I was curious because I had a feeling Kivar could have what ever he chose to have.

“Because your all ready taken” He said softly. I looked at him curiously.

“By who?” I asked.

“I…don’t know” He said looking down nervously.

“ If you….wanted to kiss me during the connection why didn’t you?” I asked. I knew he wanted to kiss me I could feel it. I think in the back of my mind Ive known it for a while and I had a feeling it would be his first kiss.

“ I…..cant kiss you ever” He said softly.

“Why is that?” I asked curiously.

“ tess” he said softly.

“Right, you and tess….are…together” I said Looking down.

“ Its….complicated” he said softly. I laughed, some how everything now seemed complicated.

“ I bet” I said.

The next couple of days went by like a flash. I sat at the table with kyle and he wouldn’t even look up at me.

“Im sorry” I said trying to make amends with him.

“for what?” He asked.

“For ditching you the other night” I said.

“Ohh its nothing its not like you’re the first girl that has ditched me” He said as he quickly got up.

“Wait!” I said running after him.

“Save it” he said.

“No I am really sorry. I….got caught up in family stuff and I tried to call you but then I got into a fight with my dad and he wouldn’t let me leave the house” That was the best lie I could come up with. He smiled and looked down, it worked. I couldn’t lose my only friend right now.

“Ok I forgive you” he said softly.

“Good” I said relieved/

“You can make it up to me” He said. Oh boy.

“Ok name it I will do it” I said wondering if I will regret this later.

“My Cousin is coming into town and she really needs a gal pal to hang out with” He said. Ok didn’t seem to bad of an idea, maybe I could make a new friend out of this.

“ok cool” I said.

“You will love her. Her name is serena” He said talking about her as we walked back to glass. As we walked down the hall I noticed max and the whole gang keeping an eye on me. Max must have told them what was going on. Im not going to let them control who I can and can not hang around with. Kyle is an awesome person and he was really starting to grow on me. As we walked down the hall suddenly I felt someone pull me back. I was being dragged into one of the empty classrooms.

“What the hell!” I yelled.

“What are you doing?” Michael asked.
“What am I doing? What are you doing?” I asked.

“ Kyle is bad news” He said. Why does everyone keep saying that?

“What are you talking?” I asked.

“ Please just stay away from him and his father the sheriff” Michael said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it” he said giving me no explanation. He walked out I wasn’t about to let him or anyone else keep secrets from me. Enough hiding the truth from me. The bell rang and I quickly rushed down the hall to class. Why is everyone on edge about Kyle? And what did his father do? I had to have answers. And I am willing to do anything to get answers. They cant keep this from me forever.
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch4 11/12/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

A/N - ok so for all you twilighters out there and since new moon just hit theaters I had to put a twilight reference in here! Because I think its so funny How I have max thinking right now! LOL! I had to do it! It just wouldnt be me if I didnt! so enjoy there be more in ch 5b! I did it this because I wanted to post as soon as possible and get feed back asap! Enjoy!

Chapter 5a

Maxwell Evans

I had to stop myself I was going to far. I caught myself daydreaming about her. The way her hair fell across her shoulders. The way she smiled, the…Stop! Stop it now! I have to stop myself from this torture. This isn’t right I cant have these feelings. I cant have these temptations. I watched her sitting there with Kyle laughing. If she only knew. If she only knew the game he was playing with her. She is a fool if she falls for him.

Tess suddenly pulled all my attention towards her. Tess. Tess…is…tess. She is beautiful sweet kind but she isn’t…stop this! Stop this nonsense max! Your breaking the rules! Rules, arent they meant to be broken sometimes?

“max is something wrong?” Tess asked. Everything is wrong.

“No why?” I asked.

“you seem…distracted or something” She replied. Yes Im distracted. God! Im like a dam little puppy dog drooling all over another girl! But I cant help it! She is everything I want…stop! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Breaking the rules again!.

“Sorry I just have a lot on my mind that’s all” I said looking down trying to keep my mind off her.

“ Do you want to talk about it?” tess asked.

“no” I said. I cant tell her the agony I am feeling right now.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“tess Im sure stop bugging me” I said.

“Fine” She said as she turned away from me.

“Sorry…I didn’t mean to be mean” I said. She completely ignored me. Good because I wanted her to ignore me. You know how sometimes you have an annoying little pest in your house and no matter how much you kill it always comes back? Well tess is that annoying little pest. She is like a dam cock roach at times. I kill her and she still gets up and crawls right back to me. I just wish sometimes she would just leave me alone. But rules are rules. But see rules are meant to be broken and Feel Like I need to bend and break every single one of those stupid rules right now before I go insane. I want to break them into a thousand tiny little pieces and throw them!

Liz glanced over at me. She gave me a half smile. A smile that was friendly but also said she wanted something. She wants answers. She wants answer to all the questions she cant answer herself. If One of my powers were mind reading I would know what she is thinking right now, but see Im not Edward cullen and I cant read minds. I wish I was though because he was one cool as vampire with an extremely useful power. But See I don’t live in the would of twilight unfortunately.

Michael slammed his things down on the table. I knew something was up.

“Dude” I said.

“ She wont listen to me. Max maybe you can talk some sense to her” he said. What? Why me? What?
“What why me?” I asked.

“ Maybe you’re the only one she will listen to right now” Michael said.

“If she doesn’t listen to you then she isn’t going to listen to me” I said.

“If she spills her guts out to that low life creep kyle we will all be on lab table being cut open poked and prodded” He said. I really didn’t want to be poked and prodded by some Alien hunter FBI Agent from the special unit as they so like to call it. Its bad enough we have to deal with the danger of being by kivar Now we have to deal with being watched by the special unit.

“ Michael I will talk to her” I said.

“ you better” Michael said. The bell rang and we all hurried off to class. When school ended I hurried down the hall hoping to catch up with liz.

“Liz wait up” I said as I stopped her dead in her tracks.

“What?” She asked.

“can we talk? I thought maybe you could come over and we could hang out and stuff” I said. She looked at me laughed and smiled.

“Yea hang out. Yea so you can drill me about the dangers of Kyle” She said as she started to walk off. I stopped her again.

“No, I…I just want a normal evening. Just hanging out as friends no alien stuff nothing. I thought….we could you know talk get to know each other better” This was truly what I wanted. And I could see this was what she wanted. She smiled and looked down nervously.

“Wouldn’t that make it look like there is something going between us to your girlfriend” she said. What? Tess isn’t exactly considered my girlfriend.

“Tess isn’t my girlfriend” I said.

“Come on! She looks at you like you’re a prized possession or something. She acts like she owns you. So if two arent an item then what is really going on?” She’s pumping me for information. This is the part where she gets all the answers to her unanswered questions. And here is the part where I spill my guts out.

“Its complicated and a really long story” I said. Yes very complicated and very long story and I really don’t want to get into details.

“ Try me I love complicate stories” She said. I wasn’t getting out of this one.

“Ok meet me at house say around 6” I said.

“Ok I will be there” She said with a smile. A smile spread across my face. Those rules I mentioned, are being bent and broken as we speak!
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Hidden truth (mature) ML ch 5a 11/26/09

Post by DestinyDreamer »

hey everyone!

I would just like to thank everyone for the awesome feedback! you guys are always soooo great to me! Ive almost got the next ch done but Im debating on it. It sounds right but when I read it sounds I dont know stupid! LOL! there is something missing or there is something I need to change. So Im getting an opinion from a good friend and Im waiting to see what see what she says before I finish it and post it!

There will be more I promise!

to : L-j-L 76 -

I know your sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for me to post. I promise you I wont let you down! LOL! I try not to let my loyal readers down!

Oh and here is a little spoiler :

there might be more liz and max interaction and the royal council might get involved some how some way!
keep reading ! More to come soon!

Heather aka Destinydreamer