Love Me for a Lifetime (M/L MATURE) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Love Me for a Lifetime (M/L MATURE) [COMPLETE]

Post by pijeechinadoll »

fanfic art done by me (o^_^o)

TITLE: LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME
AUTHOR: Ping (Pijeechinadoll)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Liz Parker or Max Evans. They are from Roswell. I do not own Isabel or Alex either or a matter of fact anyone one else who is stated in my story. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended I do not profit from them, they belong to their owners. ^^
Pairings/Couples/Category: Max/Liz AU of course.
Rating: MATURE
SUMMARY: Both of them betrothed but not to one another, however Zan’s parents relent and let Zan marry her. They spent the night before the wedding at the lake together. However Khivar has taken a shine to her as well and kidnaps her. She escapes but loses her memory, she has amnesia. She is pregnant when she stumbled across a farm in a BANNED PART OF THE COUNTRYSIDE there she meets Kennix. BUT what about Zan?

CHARACTER LISTINGS:
Zan- Max
Amelia-Liz
Rath-Michael
Linaita-Maria
Nathaniel-Alex
Vilandra-Isabel
Ava-Tess
Kennex-Kyle
Khivar-Sean

OTHER CHARACTERS
Larek-Brody
King Belhur (Zan's dad)
Queen Sofia (Zan's mum)
Fennell: servant boy
Latricia: maid
Sir Gretham (Amelia's dad)
Lady Annadette (Amelia's mum)
Lord Advisor McJevison (Nathaniel's father)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E

Zan watched for the first time in awe as the young girl removed her robe and stepped into the lake. Never had he seen such rare beauty. Her jet black, long, curly hair glistened in the sun, her hair was flawless. Her legs and arms were firm but tiny, as was her body. He couldn’t even begin to think about her beautiful breasts, so he just continued to stare from a distance. “Your Majesty… you really shouldn’t be doing this!” muttered a voice next to him. “I really don’t think the girl would appreciate it!”
Zan didn’t reply he continued to observe. The girl swam round continuously in a large circle; she laughed to herself, the smile lit up her entire face. It made Zan want to join in and laugh out loud, something he had not actually done for a long time. A small smile began to tug at his lips. He watched in anticipation as she dipped her head under the water. A couple of minutes later she came back up for air, water dripped all over her beautiful face. The same water had stretched out the masses of curls in her hair to straight strands. Either style suited her perfectly. Oh how it would feel like to run his fingers through her hair, to pull her head close to his to kiss those soft looking lips…“SIR! Please come away! SIR stop looking please!” replied the voice again next to him.
Still Zan did not reply. Nathaniel stepped in front on him blocking his view, which snapped Zan out of his trance. “Nathaniel she so beautiful…” uttered Zan letting out a deep breath, with a small grin.
“Yes your Majesty! She is indeed beautiful, but not for you… You can not have her!” Nathaniel said looking directly at the Prince.

Nathaniel even though he was just a Captain and was of a lower ranking; he had to answer to the Prince officially. Unofficially Nathaniel and Zan were good acquaintance even close friends. Wherever Zan went Nathaniel followed, because Zan’s father the King had asked Nathaniel to keep a lookout for Zan, because at times the Prince looked so lonely. Nathaniel was what you would call the brains behind the operation; he was next in line to take over his father’s position as the Advisor of knowledge and studies in electronics. Zan on the other hand was as brainy, but he also had the physical attributes to command an audience. Zan was born with everything, godlike looks that got the girls and women swooning. He was Tall dark and handsome. Nathaniel on the other hand was good looking but in a cute way. As tall as Zan was Nathaniel however was the slightly taller one.
Zan stared at Nathaniel with what could only be called a cold stare. Nathaniel immediately was the first to look away. Zan grinned and jumped onto his horse. “Nathaniel I know you have my best interest at heart, but I want you to do this one thing for me!”
“You know Sir I would never say no!”
“I know!” Grinned Zan. “Come Nathaniel, you have work to do!”
“I have?” Questioned Nathaniel. “And pray Sir tell me what would that be?”
“I want you to find anything you can about her and do it discreetly and pronto!”
“Um yes… YES… YES SIR!” replied Nathaniel, though thinking to himself that Zan shouldn’t even be thinking about her let alone hunting for information about her.
“Nathaniel oh by the way keep this meeting hush hush! I don’t want anyone hearing about this!”
“But that two things your Majesty!” replied Nathaniel.
Zan thought about it for a minuet second and then grinned even more. “Yes Nathaniel I suppose you’re correct! But you don’t mind do you?”
“Umm no Sir!” replied Nathaniel, never saying no to Zan the Prince was always out of the question. Nathaniel always did as he was asked.

TBC ^^
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:25 pm, edited 28 times in total.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Love me for a lifetime M/L MATURE (prologue:31.aug.08)

Post by pijeechinadoll »

CHARACTER LISTINGS:
Zan- Max
Amelia-Liz
Rath-Michael
Linaita-Maria
Nathaniel-Alex
Vilandra-Isabel
Ava-Tess
Kennex-Kyle
Khivar-Sean

OTHER CHARACTERS
Larek-Brody
King Belhur (Zan's dad)
Queen Sofia (Zan's mum)
Fennell: servant boy
Latricia: maid
Sir Gretham (Amelia's dad)
Lady Annadette (Amelia's mum)
Lord Advisor McJevison (Nathaniel's father)

next chapter coming soon ^^
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Love me for a lifetime M/L MATURE (prologue:31.aug.08)

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.1

“Okay! What have you done with my brother? Where’s he gone?”
Zan sat his desk and turned to look at his twin sister and grinned, “What is it dear sister Vilandra?”
“I just want to know something!” pouted Vilandra. She bounced in and sat down on Zan’s bed.
“Is this to do about you or me?”
“Oh Zan dear this is defiantly about me!”
“Okay I’m fine about this conversation, proceed!”
“Drop the Majesty talk… I so hate it… when you talk like that! What I just wanted to know is… why I didn’t know!”
“Know what?”
Vilandra looked at her brother blankly. Zan looked back at her with the same expression. “Zan, why didn’t you tell me about her? Amelia!”
“Who on earth you talking about?”
“I bumped into Nathaniel and he told me! The girl!”

Zan’s hand flew up in the direction of the door. It immediately slammed shut. Vilandra jumped slightly at the sound of the door. Vilandra pouted. '‘I’m sure if you asked me Zan, I would have closed the door for you. I hate it when you use you powers without me knowing!”
Zan ignored her remark and continued to talk. “You mean you wormed it out of him! Jeezs! Can’t I keep one secret to myself? Jeezs Vi the universe doesn’t revolve around you!”
Vilandra laughed. “No it doesn’t but Central Antar does!”
Zan pulled a frown, and then grinned. “Did you say Amelia?’
“Yes! she a year younger than us, her father is the ruler of Southern Oëtone. She has two sisters. One younger and one older. She is coming out this year actually her party is next week. She’s been studying astrology and herbal medicine. She apparently is meant to have healing powers like her mother, but is said yet to activate them…”
“What else?”

There was a tap at the door. “Hush your mouth Vi for just a second!” commanded Zan in a whisper. He shook his head and spoke up, “I don’t want to be disturbed, who is there?”
“Your Majesty! It is Nathaniel… may I speak to you?”
Zan waved his hand at the door and it immediately flew open. Nathaniel stepped inside to speak. As so did Vilandra! “Zan…” “Sir…”
Vilandra jumped in quickly. “Zan you’re so darn lazy!”
Zan glanced at both of then. “Vilandra Will you mind you manners!” Questioned Zan. “Speak Nathaniel. Close the door first!”
Nathaniel closed the door behind him and stepped closer. He followed the royal protocols and took a bow and spoke “Your Majesty Prince Zan! Your Highness Princess Vilandra!”
“Oh Nath will you bog of with the title. The parents aren’t around!” grumbled Vilandra.
Nathaniel looked away and blushed. “I’m sorry your highness!”

Vilandra, who was better known as the Ice Princess, was known for speaking out of turn rubbing people up the wrong way. She didn’t have many female friends but she did have many male admirers. She was tall, but unlike Zan she took after her mother, he had dark hair, she had long blond hair. Unlike Zan if she didn’t like a person she wouldn’t try to get on with them like Zan. The only people she got on with were Rath, her parents and Zan. With Zan she was herself she didn’t put up a front up, she was sweet and joked about. She dearly loved her brother. She knew half the male population fancied her and sometimes she would use that to her advantage. Sometimes Zan thought than Vilandra and Nathaniel rubbed each other up the wrong way cause they actually loved each other. But it seemed that Nathaniel had a huge infatuation with his sister. And she enjoying the attention would play emotionally with Nathaniel’s brain. Which included dream walking and dream trancing. But sometimes when Vilandra wasn’t playing with his mind and when she needed a break and she would ask Nathaniel to do errands and all for her. He would comply with out no question. It was okay when Zan asked Nathaniel; he was his friend and his boss but with Vilandra he did not known why. It wasn’t like Nathaniel had to answer to answer to Vilandra… But what was weirder was when Vilandra looked at Nathaniel longingly when people weren’t looking. However he knew that Vilandra was way out of Nathaniel’s league. She was a princess, he may be a captain, but technically he was servant with a title.

“Vilandra your manners again!” muttered Zan.
“Oh Zan zip it, don’t want to know about the luscious Amelia…!”
Zan turned to look at her and laughed, “Yes that is a better subject, however Nathaniel, you must learn to be more secretive with my dilemmas, I don’t want the whole universe to know.”
Vilandra jumped in again. “No just the parents and of cause Ava…”
“Vilandra!” fumed Zan, still grinning. “Will you be quiet for one second. Nathaniel please talk!”
“I’m sorry about um Vilandra… Princess Vilandra finding out… it just slipped…!”
“Don’t worry about it Nathaniel, I’m sure my sister did more than talk it out of you!”
“No it wasn’t like that!”
Zan grinned. “Still always trying to protect her from getting into trouble! It’s okay Nathaniel…!”
“I am still here you know!” muttered Vilandra. “I suppose you’re going to let him finish the story!”
Zan laughed more whilst a small grin found it’s way to Nathaniel mouth. “Nathaniel as you were saying…”
“Um yes Sir! Lady Amelia; full name Amelia Ann Marie, she is the daughter of Sir Gretham and Lady Annadette- rulers of Southern Oëtone…”
Vilandra frowned and muttered silently “He already knows that!”
Zan glanced at his sister she stared back and retorted to sticking her tongue out. “Very childish Vi!” laughed Zan.
“I know!” Grinned Vilandra. “And you love me for it… of course we all know who you love more…!”
Nathaniel interrupted them. “Um before I go on… I must tell you…!”
Zan didn’t see the quick eye contact between Vilandra and Nathaniel as he was thinking about Amelia. Or did he see the little kick that Vilandra gave Nathaniel in the leg. Nathaniel quietly winced in pain. “What is it Nathaniel?”
“Nothing…!”
“NATHANIEL WHAT IS IT?” questioned Zan.
“Um!” Nathaniel thought fast. “Ah… ah… have you not forgotten that you are betrothed to Lady Ava… engaged to be married?”
“Let me deal with that later! Will you please give me the rest of the information Nathaniel; that is all I ask of you?”

“Okay Sir, Lady Amelia Ann Marie is only 17, she has only just come home from the planet Runaar, where she was studying, she was brought up at the female school. She has yet to have a relationship… her father has high hopes for her. She is always in company with her elder sister Linaita. Apparently they have a close friendship. She is one of few who will grow to have active powers. However saying this I must tell you…”
“Don’t you dare Nathaniel Mathison son of Lord Advisor McJevison!” Squealed Vilandra.
“I’m so sorry your Highness but his Majesty has the right to know! Sir she is as soon as she is 19 she is to be married to Khivar, son of Sir Thittus ruler of Northern Zerta. Apparently only few know that she was betrothed to him at a young age, she is said to not even know!”
Vilandra and Nathaniel looked at Zan; his face said it all. He looked traumatised by the thought. The silence in the room was far more devastating. Zan, who never once cried in his whole life, felt tears well in his eyes. “But she can’t…be…!”
Vilandra frowned as her brother stood up with care and quietly walked out the room. “Sir!” questioned Nathaniel.
“You’re such an idiot!” muttered Vilandra. “Dear brother come back!”
Zan glanced back at them and continued walking.

TBC? :D
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME M/L MATURE part2

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.2

Two hours later Nathaniel spoke up. “Where do you think his Majesty has gone?”
Vilandra turned on her heel and stared out the window. “I don’t know Oh Nath why did you have to tell him… God he looked so lost…” she replied.
“I’m sorry your highness!”
“Oh Nathaniel will you stop with the Highness crap… you know how it does my brain in!”
“Yes you’re… Vilandra…!”
“That’s better! You must not tell anyone about this. Did you delete all the information you found?”
“Yes I did!”
“Good now we must find Zan… wherever he is?”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Of course Zan had found his way back to Lake Eutopia. He sat down on a large rock and stared down towards the shores of the lake. How could someone as beautiful come along and steal his heart like that with literally a flick of the hair. It was impossible wasn’t it? But no matter how many times he went over it in his head, he knew that he had fallen in love with her the moment that he had set eyes on her. He wondered in awe what would her reaction to him would be…
“Hello! What are you doing up there?”
Zan nearly lurched forward. “Oh Gosh Amelia!” murmured Zan in his head with giddiness.
Amelia was beautifully dressed in a pink robe that clung to her curves. She hitched her dress up slightly of the floor and scrambled up and sat her self down next to Zan. Zan swore his heart missed a couple of crucial heartbeats. She glanced up at him. “You looked a bit sad, so I thought I’d say hello!”
‘Amelia!’ thought Zan.
Zan couldn’t help but stare; Amelia cheeks grew pink. “How do you know my name?”
Zan shook his head; maybe this was a dream. ‘Oh you idiot what did she just ask you?’ thought Zan
“You called me Amelia twice!” Grinned Amelia. “Hey you know my name!”
Zan was still shocked, shocked enough into silence, But he grinned inside. There was silence between them before Amelia spoke. “Can’t you talk? Frowned Amelia. “Oh you poor thing! I wonder if I could do anything! Oh how could you cope with out speaking? I’m supposed to be a healer! I’ve learnt a lot of stuff. I’m so educated; I think I must have fried my brain. My father teases me, my sisters calls me a fruit loop! And…”

Zan had to smile; she was amazing that what he identified in only the few minutes that he had met her. She was talkative, sweet and bubbly. She was intelligent as well as beautiful. He placed a finger to he lips, immediately Amelia became silent. Zan then removed his finger. Amelia small smile beamed across her face as she started again. “And Father says I talk too much…!”
Zan replaced his finger. He watched as Amelia took a deep breath as her smile grew into a laugh. It lit up her entire face.
Zan went to open his mouth to speak, but his train of thoughts had flown out the window, he was too captivated with Amelia’s soft lips. He ran his finger along the bottom of her lips. He drew his finger up along with her hand to cup her smooth cheek. Amelia blushed. “It’s a shame you can’t talk.” flushed Amelia. “It would be easier to talk to you! I don’t even know you name. Which I believe is an unfair disadvantage to me! Not that I mind… I mean I don’t usually talk to strangers…what’s your name?”
‘I hope you usually don’t… talk to strangers.’ Thought Zan. ‘Wait if she doesn’t know my name that means she doesn’t know who…?’
“You’re who?” questioned Amelia, peering closer.
Zan realised after a while that she could read his mind. He laughed at the thought. ‘Read this- Wouldn’t you like to know?!’
Amelia stared at him and repeated his thoughts. “Read… this…- Wouldn’t… you like… to know? Actually I would. Oh I wish you could talk mind reading isn’t my strongest point… I can’t do it much… it way over my head… I can only make out bits of what you’re thinking… not everything. Oh I wish you could talk mind reading really takes it out of me cause my healing powers are inactive at the moment…”
“Amelia!” mustered Zan.
“Oh!” was Amelia only reply. She pulled away.
Zan slightly frowned and tried to smile, he dropped the hand that had held her cheek and coughed. “I’m sorry… I can talk… please don’t go… I didn’t mean to lead you astray. To lie… I just got a bit tongue tied, so I couldn’t speak! Please forgive me Lady Amelia!”

Amelia found herself looking at her hands in her lap and around herself, anywhere else but at Zan. Zan cupped her chin to make her look at him. “Oh Amelia … didn’t your father tell you not to talk to wonder up to strangers; some can be very dangerous!”
“But you…” murmured Amelia “…Sad!”
“No matter how sad a person looks, you shouldn’t go up to a person, whilst you’re by yourself!”
“Even you?” questioned Amelia.
“Yes even me!” replied Zan. “ You don’t even know me…!”
“ But… but you wouldn’t hurt me would you? Would you? Oh I guess I was wrong. I better… up… go! Sorry! You are right. Sorry to disrupt your solitude… please can I go…!” Amelia stood up and started to scramble of the rock.

Zan suddenly had an image flash in his head. “Amelia!!!”
He grabbed her arm and pulled her body towards himself. Amelia lurched slightly and then fell back against the surface. “Oh that hurts!”
Zan suddenly found his hands roaming quickly over her body. “Amelia … oh gosh… this is my fault… I didn’t mean to scare you… Are you hurt? I had a flash that you were going to slip…I had to grab you! Are you hurt? Oh God! Amelia please look at me!”
Amelia looked up at him and Zan found his breath caught in his throat. She had tears falling down her face. “Oh dear Amelia please don’t cry… where are you hurt?”
Amelia pointed to her ankle. Zan slipped of her shoe and placed his hand against her skin of her foot and started to concentrate on the twisted ankle. But then the most indescribable thing happened… he started to get flashes of Amelia’s past.
# Her playing with her sisters
# Her laughing
# Her starting school
# Her father kissing her good night
# Her collecting awards
# Her star gazing
# Her crying
There was flashes upon flashes, he concentrated harder on heal the internal wound. He concentrated on the different molecules, the different shapes and sizes and worked on putting them back together till the pain disappears. He felt harmony hum throughout her body travelling through his. It gave him a tingle, a slight shiver. “There you’re all back together! It won’t be hurting now…” Zan looked directly at Amelia. “Hey darling are you okay?”
Amelia hadn’t answered him, but she was looking at him intensely. “Amelia are… you okay?”
Amelia blushed and smiled. “Thank you Zan… I knew when I first saw you that you were good-hearted person!”

TCB? would like more????? feedback would be apreciated. :lol:
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME M/L MATURE part3

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.3

“Jeezs Nathaniel where on earth could he be?”
“You’re… Vilandra… we’ve searched everywhere is there anywhere else he could be… Think your highness… this is serious! Unless…”
Vilandra frowned. “What?”
“Unless he rode to East Paletto! But that’s so far away… unless he used his transporter again!”
“Oh but that’s cheating. We haven’t even got one to follow him… if we follow by foot even by horse or shuttle it will take days…”
“Our choice looks like we will have to wait!” replied Nathaniel. “We can’t use another’s unless we find Rath…”
“NO… No… Rath will ask too many questions and plus he’s Ava’s brother and trust me he won’t be pleased. Oh Nath what are we going to do? It’s unfair that males get to have a transporter passes and I don’t!”
Nathaniel frowned “I’m sorry that I’m not wealthy or of any importance to have one!”
“Well hopefully one day you’ll get one just like your father! Wait do you think your father might be able to help us!”
“Yes my father might, that if we can find him… Oh jeezs… Your highness look who’s heading your way?!”
Vilandra whipped her head round to see Ava fast approaching them at quick pace. “What are we to say Princess…?”
“Oh I’m sure by the time she gets down here, I’ll have thought of something!”
Nathaniel grinned. “Always quick on your toes aren’t you my Highness…”
“Nathaniel Mathison! Laughed Vilandra. “Watch you tongue!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Amelia blushed and smiled. “Thank you Zan… I knew when I first saw you that you were a good hearted person!”
Zan clicked his fingers and suddenly two large cushions appeared. “Sit down Amelia please!”
Amelia did as she was told and sat down on the cushion and then watched in amazement as Prince Zan tended to her needs. He placed the other cushion under her ankle. He looked very serious as he worked to make her comfortable. He looked devastatingly handsome; his slightly floppy spiky hair flopped over his forehead. Amelia wanted to brush it back. He lips his good enough to eat… but a kiss would do her fine. And his strong firm hands, he had a strong grip. She could only dream what was under those clothes. She remembered falling against him; his body was firm. Oh and those flashes of his childhood where had they popped out of. Amelia suddenly felt faint. ‘Oh gosh… I’m sitting next to Prince Zan, his Majesty. Next in line to the Throne of Antar… Oh and course… betrothed to Ava… Lady Ava… oh lucky thing…!’
“Amelia!” whispered Zan.
Amelia shivered at the sound of her name coming from his mouth; it immediately snapped her out of her thoughts. “Oh gosh Your Majesty! Prince Zan! I’m so sorry! I would curtsy… Royal protocol and all but my ankle still feels a bit numb. Anyway everyone in my homeland talks about you, but you never allow your photo to be taken. Of course Princess Vilandra is always in the papers she is stunning; Lady Ava is always in the papers as well. They have so many admirers. Oh gosh! OH Gosh I’m so sorry for evading you thoughts… my mind reading habits sometimes take over me… I so do apologise… you do except my apology don’t you… I’m not going to get into trouble over it will I? What’s it like to live in Central Antar is it as elegant as it sounds. I’ve never been to that part before. By the way what are you doing in East Paletto? It must have taken you ages to get here… But of course unless you have the appreciation of using a transporter… Oh what’s it like to ride on one? What’s it like being a prince? What’s Vilandra really like? Is she really an ice Princess? Oh gosh did I just speak out of turn? Is…”
Zan’s head was quietly spinning; His mind was slowly exploding in an exciting way, as was his heart… his entire body. So full of information and so many question… Questions that Amelia had asked him… questions that he wanted to ask her. Impulsively he brought his lips down on her and kissed her lightly. He scudded up closer and lifted up her body against him, he ran his hands through her curly hair. Amelia moaned slightly and pulled Zan for more. The kiss became more demanding… till finally Zan drew away first.

“Well that one way of keeping you quiet isn’t it dear Amelia!” smiled Zan as he stared at Amelia. He then frowned slightly as Elena brought her fingers to her lips. “Amelia I’m sorry… did I cross the line with that… I only acted on impulse… please forgive me… I should not have taken advantage of you!”
“Oh Prince Zan it is not that…!” Amelia blushed and looked away. “It’s just that… that… that was my first kiss… usually… I don’t get noticed much…!”
“What!” Cried Zan in surprise. “Amelia how can you say you don’t get noticed you are simply divine! I want you so much to kiss you!… and more… I’m afraid to say!”
“You… But… but… you’re betrothed…!”
“Amelia I usually never ask for much from my parents… but if there’s a chance to have you… I will grab it will two hands… can’t you feel the pull between us!”
Amelia blushed as Zan continued. “One day you’ll be my wife, that will be the day I’ take you in our bed, I’ll give myself to you as you will give yourself to me… we’ll be equal in every way…! We’re cherish one another… You’re mine…”
Amelia blushed at the thought. “Anyway For now Amelia we’ll just get together and talk about one another… get to know one another. Share each other mentally and emotionally till the time comes… is that okay with you!”
Amelia nodded as she looked up directly into Zan’s eyes. “Do we get too share those kisses?”
Zan laughed. “What do you think?”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Have you seen my darling Zan, we were meant to be lunching together, to get to know one another!” Pouted Ava. “He’s so gorgeous and he’s all mine!”
Ava twirled around in a circle in front of a shocked Nathaniel and a very pissed off Vilandra. “You haven’t got him yet Bimbo!” muttered Vilandra.
Nathaniel laughed. “What did you say Sweetie Darling Vilandra?” Ava pouted, as she turned round.
“Nothing!” grinned Vilandra at Nathaniel.
Ava looked blankly at both of them and blinked her eyes. “Anyway where is my hunk of a fiancé?”
“Is he in his quarters?” asked Nathaniel.
Ava turned to look at him and gave him a glance up and down and physically dismissed him by turning her nose up at him, but before saying. “And who was asking you? You are not meant to speak unless spoken too! And if you must know I’ve checked there or I wouldn’t be asking you! Not you… Vilandra I mean!”
Nathaniel looked at Vilandra. “Maybe I should go and find my father…”
Vilandra frowned. “Nathaniel wait I have to see your father as well. Anyway Ava have you tried the Grandë Library, he could be in there!”
“But… But Vilandra why would he be in there it’s so geeky in there, I’m not allowed in there!”
‘Yeah cause you’re too dumb!’ thought Vilandra.
‘Your Highness can I go please… I don’t like being around Ava she makes me feel stupid… and she looks down at me…’ Nathaniel’s voice popped into her head.
‘Nath please don’t go! She’s the stupid one; you’re clever and brainy. She’s just jealous cause one day you’ll be something and she won’t unless she gets Zan!’ Vilandra sent a message back to Nathaniel mind, whilst staring at Ava, her hatred boiling.
There was a minute silence as Nathaniel glanced at Vilandra. ‘But I know you won’t let her… will you Your Highness!’
‘It’s Vilandra to you! Nathaniel how many times do I have to tell you I prefer you to call me Vilandra to Your Highness? Your Highness makes me sound old!’
‘How about Princess?’
‘Yes I like that much better!’
“Hello are you two listening to me?” squealed Ava. “Nathaniel go in there and get him. You’re geeky freeky enough!”

Vilandra frowned, why did people treat Nath like that. There was nothing geeky about him. He was into electronics so what! But it didn’t matter he wasn’t as good looking as say maybe her brother or maybe Rath. But Nathaniel had a charming personality to make up that loss. He was easy to talk to as well. Vilandra knew he had a crush on her. The thought made her blush cause she actually found him intellectually handsome. This is why when she married she wanted someone with brains not just looks. She wanted to have long conversations with her husband. She wanted her children to be clever, grow up to have her beauty and her husband’s warm, fun personality. This is why she would never marry Rath. Okay he maybe was good looking and yes he had a brain- but he never used it. And he was stiff as a Lecturer; she had never seen him in her whole entire 18 years see him have any fun. Even when he was younger he would prefer to stand and watch. Nathaniel on the other stand; he had the brain and to her he wasn’t actually that bad looking and he was always playing with the kids at the nursery… having fun… she watched him, he would make a good father. He was kind and considerate.
Yes she knew whom she wanted, though Nathaniel didn’t know it was going to be him yet! He wouldn’t know what hit by the time she finished with him. But before she dealt with her problems she had to get Zan out of Ava’s clutches. When she first heard from Nathaniel that Zan had indeed fallen for another girl other that his betrothed it gave her hope! But then when Nathaniel said it was Amelia of Southern Oëtone. She was excited. Of course she had heard about her beauty and intelligence through gossip and only once seen her photo. Amelia was what she thought Zan’s partner should look like. Zan was tall dark and handsome, he needed someone who was dark haired and elegant, someone to compliment him. She knew Zan and Amelia would be perfect for each other. It helped that Zan had chosen Amelia himself. Once they were together; surely her parents wouldn’t mind her picking her own partner and of course they would give her permission to join Nathaniel in a ribbon binding marriage. And of course Zan would back her of course, especially because she helped him. Vilandra grinned to herself happily. It would all work out! Vilandra then spoke up to Ava. “Actually Nathaniel isn’t allowed to take orders from anyone apart from Zan!”
Ava pouted. “Well you tell him then!”
“Didn’t you hear me Ava, I’m not allowed either! Only… Zan… got… that!”
‘But Vi… you’re always getting me to do errands for you!” Nathaniel voice echoed in her mind.
‘Nath that me… I’m not allowing you to do her dirty work for her!’ Vilandra replied back.
Ava looked at Vilandra and then back at Nathaniel. “Oh!” was Ava’s only reply. “Well what am I gonna do?”
Vilandra smiled. “You could go and wait for him outside!”
‘But Princess he isn’t there…’ Nathaniel echoed his thoughts
‘My point exactly…’ Vilandra grinned quietly.
“Oh yes what a brilliant idea! Bye Vilandra!” pouted Ava.
“Ava!” questioned Vilandra.
Ava turned round. “Yes Vilandra!”
“Royal protocol! It’s Your Highness Princess Vilandra!”
“Oh!” again was Ava’s last reply.

TBC? are reading?
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME M/L MATURE part4

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.4

“Are you cold Amelia?”
Amelia looked up at the Prince and chewed on her lip. “Amelia will you look at me… are you cold? You can tell me you know!” Zan cupped her cheek in his palm. “You can have anything you want!”
“I left my shawl near my home…!”
Suddenly a hooded cloak appeared around Amelia’s shoulders. “Oh Zan it’s too much… it is way too beautiful… the red velvet is so lush and silky… and the fur around the hood… Oh Zan this is too much for me…!’ murmured Amelia.
“Amelia only you deserve the best!”
“Zan…”
“Amelia!”
“Oh I feel dizzy again… I think it’s being next to you… can… I have… another…!”
Zan kissed her gently on the lips and then pulled away. “Kiss!” grinned Zan.
“How did you know?”
“I can read your mind just as well as you can read mine…”
“Really!” squealed Amelia, “Oh wow! You must have so many powers!”
“Yes my Darling I have but let me answer your other questions!”
Amelia frowned. “Gosh can you actually remember them cause I can’t!”
Zan grinned. “Sweet Amelia I can remember every single word you said… your every movement… every contour of your body!”
Zan lightly touched her head with his hand and brought his lips to kiss hers. Amelia suddenly had an image flash in her head- it was where Zan had first seen her undress fully exposed to go swimming in the lake below. Amelia gasped, blushed and was struck wordless. Zan felt her pull away. “Amelia don’t blush… you’re beautiful…”
Amelia frowned. “Oh gosh is that why you choose…?”
Zan laughed. “Amelia Ann Marie Don’t even think what you’re thinking! Don’t be silly what I feel is so much more! Are you scared of getting hurt or something cause I would never hurt you Amelia. Please know that!”
Amelia didn’t say anything. Zan’s smile grew smaller, to become a grimace. “I’m sorry Amelia I’ve gone and scared you again. Please sometimes I get a bit to eager for my own good, I’m sorry I rushed you! Amelia say something…”
“Zan…!” murmured Amelia. “Oh I don’t know what to say… I don’t know why you choose me… I don’t even know what I’m feeling… I don’t even know what I feel for you. Oh Zan I defiantly feel a pull towards you… I think you’re handsome…”
Amelia chuckled lightly. “…I’m defiantly attracted to you… I think… Oh… Zan I’m getting tongue-tied… Zan I’ve never had any experience with guys, let alone been in close contact with one. I’ve been brought up around girls all my life… You’re the first guy I’ve had contact with and straight away you talk to me, save me, heal me, kiss me… say you wanna marry me… make love to me… Oh gosh you’re Prince Zan and you are the first guy who’s seen me with no garments on… I’m bewildered by you’re intensity… oh… I feel lost…”
“Amelia … look we’ll slow down… this is getting to intense for you… I don’t want to rush you to lose you… you’re too important to me! Amelia you’re my future!” Zan clutched her hand in his and ran his fingers over her palm. “Let talk about something else for now… please Amelia … are you okay!”

Amelia took one at Zan serious face and burst out laughing, as his fingers caressed her palm in a circular motion. “Oh… oh… Stop that; that tickles… okay… okay… you said that you’d answer my questions lets see how good your memory is! My Prince Zan.”
“So?” they both said at the same time.
“Ladies first!” replied Zan, kissing Amelia’s hand gently.
“What?” exclaimed Amelia, “I thought you were going to answer my questions? Weren’t you?”
Zan brought her hand up against his lips for another kiss on her hand. “Yes darling I will in good time. But to get the ball rolling I don’t think we’ve been officially introduced. So my name is Prince Zan of Antar, son of King Belhur and Queen Sofia. And you darling are?”
Amelia grinned quietly. “Amelia Ann Marie daughter of Sir Grethem and Lady Annadette, please to meet you. Next you’ll be saying, ‘Why have we met before?”
Zan grinned. “You are just too cute for words!”
“I am?” asked Amelia. “So are you going to carry on? You know questions?”
“Okay firstly living in Central Antar!”
“But… But…” murmured Amelia. Zan placed a finger to her lips.
“You do talk too much dear and yes I know it wasn’t your first question, but I’d like to leave the best till last!”
Amelia pulled away. “Why?”
Amelia you ask too many questions I haven’t even started yet with your last batch of questions!”
Amelia placed her hand over her mouth, just as she let out a muffled laugh. “I’ll be quiet! Promise!”
Amelia looked at Zan watching her, his face quite serious. “More like try to be! But I don’t care if you talk. I want you to talk. I enjoy listening to your voice! Amelia don’t ever stop talking. I love the sound of your voice.“

The intensity of his voice shook Amelia to the very core of her heart. It sent a giddy feeling chills down her body, she had lost count how many times already Zan had complimented her. She was determined to listen attentively and learn as mush as she could about him from himself. Maybe it was her apprehension that was causing her determination because she was unsure whether he really meant his marriage declaration. It may never happen, especially as he was betrothed to Ava. If this was the only moment that she would get with Zan at least she’s be able to savour it in her memory. Maybe this meeting was a dream. If it was well… “Amelia?”
“Yes Zan! I’m listening!”
“Good… anyway I take you’ve never been to Central Antar. To tell the truth it’s as Elegant and splendid as people say, but personally I think it’s too crowded. I myself prefer solitude, which is why I prefer coming to the countryside that incidentally may answer your question why I am in East Paletto… It has one of the most beautiful lakes and it seems girl as well.”
Amelia grinned. “Gosh you really have a way with words. Flattery will get a person anywhere!”
“Anywhere with you maybe?” questioned Zan, staring at Amelia’s blushing face. She frowned. “Ahh dear Amelia you need to lean when I’m jesting with you. I’m sorry. Anyway using the transporter, it’s okay if you want to get somewhere quick, but you don’t get to see the outside nature life. It’s like clicking your fingers and you’re there!”
“Wait! You can go to the other planets as well can’t you?”
“Yes Amelia but only in our system, say if we wanted to go further you need the Granloith.”
“Oh yes the Granloith isn’t there only one that was made. Which you’re mother has the key to!”
“Well let me tell you a little secret Amelia …”
“Yes Zan!”
“The Granloith needs two keys, one is actually hidden. The heir to the throne can only activate it… My hand imprint! This is Royal protocol secret that not one is to know apart from my parents and sister and two of his advisors. I’m telling you cause I trust you Amelia!”
Amelia was silent for a second. “Wow… I mean it thank you for trusting me enough with that secret… I’m honoured…”
“Oh Amelia don’t think like that whilst I’m trying to talk to you cause I want to tell you all me secrets to you. Bare my whole entire soul to you… then all I wanna do is lift you into my arms and make love to you!” murmured Zan.
“Ops!” blushed Amelia. “Now you know how I feel.”
“What? That you want to make love as well?”
“No… I… mean… yes… I mean… Oh I don’t know…” Amelia took a deep gulp of air and continued. “All I know when you compliment me, it makes me blush and want to be kissed by you…okay I need to stop! Too intense again. Zan? Why?”
“Amelia stop. Here let me tell you about being a prince. It’s not all fun and games. It’s not glamorous at all. I have to deal with some serious issues that I have to deal with, like homelessness, schooling, war etc. Vilandra is nothing like what you hear in the newspapers. She actually puts up a front to stop herself getting hurt. She’s sweet, funny and clever. She loves children. She spends the weekend down at the hospital with the sick children. So no she isn’t the Ice Princess she is known for. She also loves cooking, dressing up and of course one thing is true about her is that she loves shopping and knows how to hold a party. Oh one thing she’ll get irritable and angry if anyone treats our family wrong or unfairly. Never ever cross her, when it comes to friends and family that she loves”
“She sounds lovely and very beautiful inside and out, you’re lucky to have such a beautiful sister, of course I have two sisters as well. Are you protective of Vilandra?”
Zan chucked. “Another question?”
Amelia pouted. “I’m sorry I can’t help it. Unless you want me to be quiet?”
“Another question!” Grinned Zan. “You can’t help yourself can you!”
“You’re teasing me right!” murmured Amelia.
Zan deliberately looked at Amelia, his face quite seriously sober. “Yes Amelia I’m very protective of my sister and the ones I love. I’ll fight for them, protect them, even…”
It was Amelia turn to stop him talking. “I know Zan. I know. You don’t have to tell me what you’re thinking, don’t need to hear it, I can feel it… does that make sense!”
Zan laughed. “I guess so!”
“What other questions can you remember me asking?” Amelia asked. She jumping in before Zan said anything else.
“Hmm…” Zan sat there pretending to remember.
Amelia lightly sapped him. “Zan?”
“Oh yes I remember now… I don’t have my photo taken because I don’t like journalists; they tend to fabricate most stories about me. The last official photo I took was when I was ten years old. There’s only childhood photos, Oh of course there are private family photos I’ve had lots of them taken!”
“Can… can… can I have one?” murmured Amelia.
“Of course, but why when you’ll have the real thing!”
Amelia smiled a sad smile, knowing this could not be forever her and Zan sitting down talking to one another… She may never see Zan again. “It’s for when I don’t see you.”
“Okay!” Zan clicked his fingers and a photo magically appeared. Amelia caressed her fingers over the glossy metallic image, over Zan’s face and proceeded to place it in her pocket. She had to gulp the tears away that were forming as Zan asked a question. “What’s your excuse little Amelia?”
Amelia pouted at the ‘little’ remark; Zan just grinned and proceeded to kiss her gently on the lips. He then pulled away; Amelia laughed quietly and answered his question. “Me? Oh? Well my father has always kept me away from the watchful eyes. Though I didn’t mind Zan… If you must know… when I was young I wasn’t very well! Oh gosh I shouldn’t have told you that!”
“What?” Zan pulled Amelia into his arms and cradled her. “Amelia tell me was you ill? Did you? Amelia u have an accident?”
Amelia laughed a half-hearted laugh. “Look who’s asking questions now?”
“Amelia I’m being serious” Zan held her tighter.
“You are too serious…” Amelia murmured, she then saw Zan frown. “It was nothing Zan… I shouldn’t have said anything. It was nothing! I didn’t mean to scare you! Nothing at all Zan!”
“There’s too much protesting coming from that sweet mouth of yours. Tell me Amelia please! I want to hear it from you. I don’t want to force you, but you have to tell me… Nath didn’t say anything”
Amelia’s head shot up. “Who’s Nath? What’s he got to do with this and knowing about me?”
“Amelia please it was nothing… please don’t get upset, you know when I first saw you I wanted to know everything about you. I’m sorry… I got my servant/friend to do some investigating on you!”
Amelia pulled away. “You went snooping through me personal life, Zan how dare you? What makes you think you can do that, just because you’re a Prince. I’m got rights to privacy! You really disappoint me!” Amelia couldn’t help being upset and angry.
Zan couldn’t understand why she was so angry; he didn’t know what to say to make things right, make things better. “Oh Zan I can’t deal with this… I’ve got to go…see you around!” muttered Amelia getting up.
Zan frowned, his heart started to hurt, knowing he had his beloved, he didn’t mean to hurt her. “Amelia … look… I’m sorry… don’t go like this…”
Amelia refused to even look at him; this made Zan really sad. “Amelia please at least let me help you down!”
Amelia nodded as Zan pulled her into his arms. She felt his eyes stare out at her face, but she couldn’t bear to make contact with his eyes so she looked away. “Amelia put your arms around my neck please!”

Amelia did as she was told, as he hooked one arm under her legs and one around her waist and lifted her off the ground. He held her close for that second and didn’t move, Amelia felt his light graze of his lips in her hair, she felt his throat contract as he held down a breath. He then let out, which gently breezed passed her neck. She felt tears forming and still she couldn’t bear to look at Zan’s face she couldn’t bear to see what he felt, knowing he felt the same as her. Something in her broke, knowing she could never have him. She knew immediately it was her heart. It wasn’t fair; she hadn’t even had the chance to confess her love to him. She wanted to cry out to him that she loved him as much as he loved her, but she knew that too many things stood in their path so she kept silent. She felt his light kiss on her again. “Amelia … I never meant to intentionally hurt you, I just wanted to get to know you… maybe it is best if you go… give you a bit of space… I am sorry!”

tbc?
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME part5

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.5

“Zan! Where have you been?” questioned Vilandra.
“Vi leave it out! I’m going to my quarters! I don’t want to be disturbed!”
“But brother what are you going to do about?”
“What can I do? See you later Vilandra!” And with that Zan returned to his room, his solitude, his dreams and his sadness. Adding stupidity to the list.
Vilandra turned to Nath, who had been standing by the side. “Nath don’t you think he looks worse than he was before… he’s really traumatised by the fact she’s betrothed.”
Nathaniel was silent for a while. “Princess Vilandra may I make an suggestion, I kind of disagree with all this sneaking around, especially as his Majesty is betrothed himself, but if he really is in love with her. Who is anyone to stop them? I think if we give them a little push together. Let’s go and look for her ourselves. I mean we still haven’t found my father and I’m sure he’ll lend us his transporter”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Amelia where have you been?”
Amelia turned round to the person in question. “I’ve just been walking!”
“Elena have you been crying?”
“No… why do you ask? Murmured Amelia looking at her sister Linaita.
“It’s just… nothing… you do know you can talk to me chica. Just because I’m dating Larek, it doesn’t mean I won’t be there for my sistas!”
“Thanks anyway I’m okay. Where’s Carli?”
“Oh our 12 years old sister is running riot in the garden with our cousin Kimmy.”
“That’s nice. I think I might go up to my room! I’ll see you later Linaita.” Elena kissed her sister on the cheek and left.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Amelia took off the lush velvet cloak that Zan gave her and hung it over her chair. She lay down on her bed whilst mentally going over her first encounter with Prince Zan. How on earth did this happen. The prince may as well declared that he loved her, she was stupidly close to doing it herself. Oh he hadn’t said the three magic words, but the conversation had jumped around the topic. She knew she had overacted over his friend Nath snooping about her. In different circumstances, she wouldn’t be bothered even more she thought it was sweet. It was the fact that Zan was delving too close to her asking about her illness. Even more she was angry not with Zan but with herself, hadn’t she promised her parents and elder sister that she would not tell a soul. Damn her illness! How could she tell him? What would he think of her? She couldn’t bear the thought of Zan declaring his love for her and then for him to find out her secret and then take his love away from her. She already knew as soon as they started talking; he captivated her. He had by too late taken possession of her heart, something she could not take back. She knew that as much as she could break his heart, he could easily break hers. And she couldn’t let him do that. Could she? Maybe she was being too cautious. Suddenly sleep had taken over her thoughts and total entire being; she climbed snugly under her blanket… where dreams invaded her sleep.
“Hello Liz!”
Liz turned round to Max. “Hey Max!”
“Are you sure you’re okay with this!”
“I’d never broke our promise and secrets!”
“I love you Liz!”
Max pulled Liz towards him and kissed her. “Not as much as I love you. My soulmate, I’ll never forget the day you saved me. In using your alien powers you risked yourself to protect me. Thank you!”

Amelia woke up with a start, drenched with perspiration. Bits of the dream were flooded back into her memory. Max had been making love to Liz. What on earth was that about…Max? Liz? The names were so unusual, names that were unfamiliar. But what she couldn’t get her head around was the fact that Max looked liked Zan and she was Liz. She pushed the not so intruding dreams away and looked at the time; it was nearly midnight, the day closing into the next. She had fallen asleep missing dinner. She didn’t feel tired to go back to sleep. Insomnia would take over and most likely keep her awake.

Amelia changed into her nightdress and pulled on her dressing gown and padded downstairs to the kitchen. “Ow! That’s my foot you’ve just trodden on!” muttered a voice. Amelia immediately turned on the switch, which immediately brightened up the room.
“Linaita what are you doing up?”
“I could ask you the same thing!” murmured Linaita still half-asleep, but awake enough to be hopping on one foot in pain. “I heard you get up… so I got up as well to ask you what’s up?!”
Amelia breathed too deeply at once. “See!” muttered Linaita. “You’re even hyperventilating!”
Amelia frowned. “That’s an over exaggeration isn’t it?”
“No Amelia! As soon as you came home, I was worried. You had been gone such a long time. Auntie Helena was asking questions. You haven’t been in such a daze since… you remember after the accident. Jeezs Amelia the whole family thought we lost you. But… but then you got better! I don’t ever want to go through that again!”

Amelia looked at her sister’s worried face. “Don’t worry it’s nothing to do with that… well sort of… Oh I don’t know he’s got me so confused and…”
“Wait stop there cupcake! Did you say he? Oh bloody hell! Who is he? Come on tell us Amelia. Oh gosh you’re first boyfriend. Is he gorgeous?”
“He is…” Amelia thought about what she could say.
“Oh is this a guy not a boyfriend. Oh gosh he didn’t hurt you did he? Which is it? Amelia speak to me we used to talk all the time. Don’t shut me out! Come on chica kid sista! First let me get out some fruit salad and ice cream and pour some juice!”

Amelia sat down in the living room again Zan played heavily on her mind, she couldn’t stop thinking about him. Beautiful Zan, how on earth was she going to get over him, when they hadn’t even started? She wondered whether he was thinking of her. “Come on spill! I want details, don’t even think about leaving anything out!” Linaita sat down next to her crossed legged.
“No one hurt me Lina, well not yet…”
“What did someone threaten you? Who was it?”
“No he didn’t threaten me. He’s lovely actually, we talked and talked, and we laughed. He’s so sensitive, I hurt my ankle and he healed me!” Amelia giggled. “Lina he even kissed me. ME! Oh gosh my first kiss, he was so gentle, he took me by surprise. But it became passionate, my heart was pounding so hard, so was his… I remember him pulling me against him, so close, his arms holding me. And he didn’t ask for any more, he… he pulled away first. He left me wanted more. He’s so considerate and he said he really likes me and one day we’ll make love!”
“What you call that considerate. Guys only want one thing!”
“No! It isn’t like that Zan wants to marry me first!”
“Zan!”
Amelia grinned as she watched Linaita choke on her drink. “Are you okay Lina?”
Linaita turned round and stared at Amelia, her expression was of totally shock. Linaita then squealed. “OH MY GOSH!”
Amelia frowned. “Hush Lina please! I don’t want to wake the whole house!”
Lina giggled. “Okay I’ll be quiet! There’s only one person on this planet whose name is Zan. Amelia do you know what this means… you’re going out with a prince. Prince Zan! Gorgeous Prince Zan! How the hell did you manage that?”
“Jeez thanks Linaita!” laughed Amelia.
“Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m so pleased for you!”
“I’m not sure I’m that pleased… because he was asking me why I was ill!”
“Oh Amelia you didn’t tell him did you?”
“How can I, I felt like a freak!”
“Oh Amelia you’re not! You’re beautiful in and out!”
“Lina this is Prince Zan we’re talking about it’s not just about me, I can’t have him anyway… don’t you remember he’s betrothed to Lady Ava. He’s destined to be with her!”
“Oh yeah I remember her!” Linaita pulled a face. “Dumb blonde. You’re better suited to Zan. You’ll have gorgeous babies!”
It was Amelia turn to choke on her drink. Linaita grinned. “Ahh you’re blushing!”
“I haven’t even had a date yet and you’re already thinking of babies!”
“What can I say? I’m thinking of you’re future!”
Amelia frowned. “I can’t… As much as he makes me fell, I can’t be with him and he can’t be with me!”
“You can’t make his decision for him!”
Elena huffed silently. “Lina I can’t deal with this…look I’m kinda tired… I can’t talk about it any more… I’m off to bed!” She kissed Linaita goodnight. “Nite sis. Please don’t tell anyone!”
“I won’t. I promise! Goodnight Amelia, don’t let it worry you!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Amelia climbed back into her bed and stared at the ceiling. The projector that sat in the corner of her room has injected stars on to her ceilings. Every five seconds they would change colour. It was meant to help her sleep. But she knew nothing would help her get over this insomnia… well apart from Zan, but she knew that would never happen. It hurt so much to think about him. What hurt the most was she was never going to see him again.
She climbed out of bed and pulled the velvet cloak into her arms. Hugging the softness it reminded her of Zan. She could smell him on it- strong and masculine, his scent travels to all of her senses, it mixed with her fragrance- soft, gentle, feminine and flowery. It wasn’t fair… she wished he were here to hold her, to hear him say it would be okay that they could be together… but it would never be. She remembered the photograph in her pocket; she gingerly pulled it out of her pocket. It looked blank; there was no image on it. She took the photo with her and climbed back into bed. “Zan…” in a whisper that would only be hear in the lightest winds, as she touched the glossy metallic material. Immediately Zan’s image resurfaced.
“Zan…” cried Amelia in another murmur tears started to fall. “I love you so much…”
It was then sleep took other and dragged Amelia into her dream world…

TBC? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME M/L MATURE part6

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.5

Zan woke up to a pounding headache. Suddenly everything from yesterday came flooding back. Oh jeezs, Amelia. Beautiful Amelia! Double jeezs! He had only managed to scare away the only person who got his heart pounding, his head pounding, his blood rushing. She was the only girl who when he looked at her, when she looked at him to have a connection with. He wanted to have a future with her- to have a life with, marry her have children with- a family. Not importantly in a sense, but still played a deciding factor with them was the fact they had a sexual connection. He wanted to make love to her, make her his as much as he wanted to make himself hers. She would be his equal in every way possible. She would no longer exist to be Lady Amelia Ann Marie; she would be Princess Amelia Ann Marie. And when the time came to take over his father’s throne it would be Queen Amelia Ann Marie. Oh how perfect it sounded; she was perfect but how on earth was he going to get her back, when she wasn’t his in the first place. He loved her so much; she was his chosen soul mate. It was written in his soul, but he had already felt like he had lost her. Would she ever forgive him? Why was her reaction so strong? What was she hiding about her illness? He desperately wanted to know, but he wasn’t going to risk trying to find out, without Elena consent. His only hope is that she would come to him in her own time and tell him… but what if she didn’t. No he couldn’t think like that he didn’t even want to contemplate the thought of her not coming. He loved her, she was his, and he was meant to be hers. And he never got the chance to tell her.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Vilandra put the finishing touches to the picnic basket and herself. She turned round to quickly glance at Nathaniel and turned away. “Nathaniel are the horses ready?”
“Yes Princess but don’t you think we should tell his Highness… I don’t like all this sneaky around. Why don’t we take him with us.” Murmured Nathaniel with his back turned to her.
Vilandra looked up and began to watch the back of Nathaniel as he put the last buckle through the horse. She grinned quietly. Cute butt! “No Nathaniel, he’s in one of his moods, anyway I don’t want to freak her out! No Nathaniel this is best coming from a girl- woman to woman!”
Nathaniel pulled a face. “If you say so Miss Princess!”
Vilandra grinned. “If anyone can talk her round it’s you Princess!”
“I’ll take that as a compliment. Not an insult!”
Nathaniel frowned. “I would never in a million life times try to insult you!”
“We shall see!” smiled Vilandra. “We shall defiantly see!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Amelia woke up, with the sun streaming into her bedroom. Her last thoughts before she fell asleep were of Zan and her first thoughts of him that morning were of him again. It was impossible to stop thinking about him. She had only met him yesterday and already she missed him like crazy. She had made up her mind last night that she wasn’t going to see him again. She would just have to try hard to forget him… try very hard… “Amelia! Amelia!” squealed Carli. “Can you teach me how to ballroom dance?” You did promise Kimmy and me. You promised!”
Amelia frowned and pulled her pillow over her head. “Amelia!” pouted Carli, climbing onto her bed and pulled off Amelia’s duvet and proceeded to tug at Amelia’s pillow. Amelia pulled it back. Amelia just wanted to go back to dreaming about Zan… but she knew she couldn’t. It was unfair; it hurt that they couldn’t be together in her dreams let alone their reality. Her heart felt full of hurt, full of heartache; she wondered if he was thinking of her, was he hurting as well. “Amelia Anne Marie!” Shouted Carli, stamping her feet.
“Okay!” murmured Amelia. “ Wait for me down stairs!”

Amelia climbed out of bed and proceeded to get changed. She pulled on her lilac robe and her beige rap over. She stared at herself in the mirror, her thoughts turned again to Zan; his image flashed in the mirror and disappeared as quickly as it came. She touched the mirror with her fingers, as a tear fell down her face. Zan would never love her once he found out…
“Amelia Ann Marie!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Your majesty your father would like to request your appearance in court this morning, please come right away!”
“I’ll be right along…wait why are you here? Where is Nathaniel? He usually brings my messages.” muttered Zan. “I wanted to speak to him!”
“Your majesty Mr Nathaniel has gone on an errand…” replied the servant boy.
“On whose orders?”
“On Her Highness Princess Vilandra!”
“On what matter?” Questioned Zan
“Um…”
Zan frowned he wasn’t in the mood this morning he was depressed and angry but he was not the type to take it out on servants. Zan always thought he was a pleasant prince. “I’m sorry… It’s Fennell isn’t it, your name?”
The boy nodded quietly. Zan smiled in reply. “So where has me dear sister gone?”
“Umm… your sister… her highness got bored… so she dragged Mr Nathaniel with her to…”
“Yes Fennell!”
“…A picnic!”
“A picnic!” repeated Zan. He thought about it as he walked towards the court and burst out laughing. “Thank you Fennell, you have defiantly cheered me up.”
“Why sir?” Fennell replied, running in a quick pace behind Zan in an attempt to keep up. “Why would that make you laugh so much?”
“Because Fennell if you know my sister I would have to say she have greatly wrapped Mr Nathaniel around her finger! Boredom! Picnic! Only she would think of that!”
“Sir I don’t get it!”
“Mr Nathaniel only answers to me, but still Vilandra manages to get Nathaniel do things for her, of course Mr Nathaniel never refuses the Royal family, but he always refuses the ladies apart from his mother and sister and apart form Vilandra.”
“Sir I still don’t get it!”
Zan grinned. “Fennell you’re too young to understand, well maybe when you’re older you’ll learn. Come come we must hurry we must not keep my father waiting!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Ah there is our son!” laughed King Belhur. “Come sit down!”
King Belhur sat at his throne at the head of the table. “Sofia come away from that window and sit down for our breakfast! Zan where’s your manners say good morning to mother and help her to sit down!”
Sofia turned round from the window. “Mother I’m sorry I did not see you there, forgive me!” murmured Zan.
“Zan my darling are you day dreaming again.” Beamed his mother.
“No mother not this time, it would be wishful thinking on my case…” replied Zan thinking of Amelia as he helped his mother sat down next to King Belhur.
He watched in fascination as his father immediately kissed his mother’s hand and held it in his; refusing to part with his beloved wife. He wanted that with Elena. “Zan.” Questioned his mother.
“Yes mother…” replied Zan.
“Are you ill is that why you didn’t come to breakfast?” asked his mother.
“Is that why I’m here because you want to question me because I’m not eating breakfast.” Grinned Zan. “Surely there must be more than that!”
Sofia frowned and looked at her husband and continued. “Something is wrong please tell us son…”
“I’m afraid mother that there is nothing that you can do to help me!” Zan pulled a wry smile. He then attempted a bigger smile. “But what did you want to speak to me about?”

Sofia looked at her husband, in which he nodded to allow her to proceed. “Zan have you thought much about your Marriage yet, you’re nearly 19, isn’t it about time that you take Ava as your wife.”
“Mum…”moaned Zan.
“She is your betrothed…” replied Queen Sofia
“Why is it I can’t pick my own wife?”
“Zan you know why! Ava is your intended because she is the daughter of your mother friend. Before Renee passed away, your mother made her a promise.” said his father.
“But I don’t love her father!”
“Zan this has nothing to do with love, it’s to do with honour!” His father’s voice raised in anger.
“This has everything to do with Love. Love and Honour are not two separate things; it comes together with Love honour and obey! How the hell do you expect me to honour the person I do not love? How the hell do you expect me to obey them, when I love someone else? Can’t you see father I don’t love her, I can’t love her!” Zan could feel his blood stir. He didn’t want to argue with his parents, but he felt like he didn’t have a choice. “Let me ask you father, did you pick your own bride? Did you love mother and married her?”
And with that Zan stormed out of the room.

TBC? shall i stop writing this? :twisted: are u bored yet? :mrgreen:
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME M/L MATURE 7

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.7

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Zan stormed to his living quarters to find Ava lying on his bed. “Ava what are you doing here?”
Ava rose from his bed. “Waiting for you my pumpkin! I was looking for you yesterday; you haven’t come to see me for ages. I miss you!”
“Put some proper clothes on Ava!” muttered Zan. “I’m not in the mood for your games!”
Ava was in dressed in a revealing nightdress. Some males may have found it appealing, but it didn’t do anything for Zan, especially now he had seen Amelia. Ava pouted, as her face become angry. “Games!?” She shrieked. “You think I’m playing games! We’re bloody betrothed to one another. All I want is you to love me! I love you!”
“I’m not going to allow you to seduce me now or before the wedding!” muttered Zan.
“I know that! You’ve told me so many time, don’t worry I’m got that into my head! But Zan…” whined Ave, as she threw her arm around his neck. “I want you to seduce me! I waited for you for so long! I want you to make love to me!”
Zan removed her arms from around his neck and picked up her dress and robe and flung it at her. “That Ava isn’t going to happen either!”
“Zan…” cried Ava.”
“Fennell! Latricia!” Cried Zan to the servant boy and the maid who were waiting outside. They came in immediately. “Take her to her quarters, I don’t want to see her again. I don’t want to see anyone do you here me! Now out the whole lot of you!”

As they escorted Ava away screaming, “I’m going to tell your mother! I’m going to tell the Queen!” Zan closed the door and locked it and lay down on his bed and reflected on what had happen this morning. Were his parents really going to marry his to Ava? He realised until now he only put up with her because he had to, now he couldn’t stand her. The main reason to this was she was not Amelia. He could pick out all of Ava’s annoying habits. She talked too much. Yes Amelia talked too much, but what she came out with was sweet and easy to listen to. Zan loved Amelia’s voice; he loved her laugh. Where as Ava’s was like listening to a hyena cackle, it was loud and annoying. She made rude, nasty, obnoxious to people she didn’t like. She thought she was above everyone below her, she thought she was a princess, even queen material. But now that Zan had found his soul mate, he now didn’t want to put up with Ava. He didn’t want Ava, he only wanted one girl and she was out of his reach.
“Zan!” said a voice.
Zan gritted his teeth. “I thought I told everyone I don’t want to be disturbed!”
“I could go if you want me to?”
Zan looked up to see a female with a cloak hood that covered her head in which she removed.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“How do you think it’s going?” questioned Linaita
Nathaniel turned round. “You know what I don’t even want to hazard a guess.”
“So why is it you’re helping Prince Zan?”
“I want him to be happy!”
“Yeah but my little sister said you don’t want them together!”
“Only because she’s betrothed! …I meant him… sorry!”
Linaita frowned. “You sounded sure about that.” Linaita then thought back to an incident when she was young. “Oh my god its true, when I was little I thought I over heard my dad and mum talk about it, but when I asked them they denied it. Oh gosh Amelia will be devastated about this. She would never marry someone who she didn’t love.”
“If you think Amelia will be devastated, Zan was really devastated, I’ve never seen the prince cry, even when we were little. But he was very close, I think if he lost Amelia completely it would kill him.”
“That’s a bit dramatic isn’t it!”
“No Lina it’s called love!”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“Vilandra what are you doing here? And why on earth did you have your hood up? I thought you were with Nathaniel.” Replied Zan.
“I was and still am, I just felt you were sad so I came to see you. To cheer you up.” Grinned Vilandra. “Are you that sad over her Zan?”

“What do you think?” muttered Zan. “Vilandra what are you doing here? You can’t cheer me up this time. Not this time!”
“I heard all the commotion from the bathroom.”
“You were hiding in the bathroom?” Zan gave a brisk laugh and then glared. “What were you doing in there? Actually I don’t want to know. Go to Nathaniel at least you get to see him!”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“You know what I mean Vilandra. You play with him, but you don’t have the guts to tell him you love him! You do don’t you?”
“Gosh Zan don’t you think if I could I would. Do you think mother and father are going to let me be with Nathaniel, when even you can’t be with her!”
“Yeah well big fat difference is that you get to see Nathaniel. I don’t get to see Amelia. Don’t you see Vilandra no matter how much I want her, I can’t bloody have her!” shouted Zan.
“You sound bitter Zan.”
“Of course I bloody bitter! I want her so much, but it doesn’t make a difference I’m betrothed and she…” Zan muttered running out of steam not finishing his sentence.
“Why don’t you go and see her? You haven’t even spoken to her.”
“I have! I don’t even know if she wants me… she hates me Vilandra!”
“Have you asked her if she hates you? You can’t just assume!”
“I’ve had enough of talking get lost Vilandra I’m not in the mood!”
“Can I just ask you a question Zan?”
“What?”
“Do you love her?”
Zan turned away and stared out his window. “Oh gosh Vilandra can’t you see that I love her so much that’s why it hurts.”

“Zan!”

TBC? i wonder who that could be? ^^ lol anyone wanna guess ^^
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

LOVE ME FOR A LIFETIME part8

Post by pijeechinadoll »

C.H.A.P.T.E.R.8

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Oh gosh this wasn’t possible he wasn’t hearing her voice, He had to grip the window still with his hands to steady his legs. He couldn’t, didn’t want to turn around. He felt an individual come close to stand next to him; he felt her hand touch his. He had a lump in his throat, in an attempt to stop him crying out. “Zan look at me!” requested the voice.
He turned slightly and looked down at the crying face before him. Amelia stood before him tears spilling down her beautiful face; with one hand she removed her hood. She then took his hand and brought it up to her face, to allow him the privilege of stroking her face. There was silence as Zan stared at Amelia. Brown eyes caressing brown eyes. Zan couldn’t believe she was standing here before him. “How…”choked out Zan as he crushed Amelia s body against his body as he hugged her. His arms went around her waist as her arms went round his neck. “Oh Amelia …”
“…You’re…. Sister…” Amelia pulled away slightly and glanced towards the bathroom and at Vilandra who was standing in the doorway.
Zan couldn’t understand what was happening. All he could understand was Amelia was here by his side. No illusion! She was real, no fake. She was so real; he could feel the connection they had from yesterday buzzing throughout his body against hers. He couldn’t understand; his heart felt like jelly as well as his brain. He couldn’t think straight, but he knew he had to thank Vilandra. He managed to stutter “… Vi…I’m so sorry… thank you…”
Vilandra grinned at her brother. “It’s me who’s sorry I was deliberately provoking you. Hey Amelia it nice to see someone managing to reduce my brother to speechlessness. It’s cool. Um I’ll leave you to it for now; I can’t leave Nathaniel to long with all those girls. Anyway I promised Carli to take over your ballroom lessons. I’ll come to collect you later!”

Vilandra walked towards them and pulled Amelia out of Zan’s arms and gave her a hug and wiped her tears from her face. “Don’t cry any more Amelia It’ll ruin your makeup!”
Amelia smiled at the remark and then she curtsied as a mark of respect. “Thank you for bringing me here Princess Vilandra!”
“Enough with the Princess. Didn’t I tell you it’s just Vilandra.”
“Yes… but thank you again.”
“Zan don’t make her cry anymore, by the time I come back I want to see a smiling face. It will make people wonder what you’ve been up too!” Vilandra said as she kissed him goodbye. “Bye bye see you two later. Don’t get up to anything I wouldn’t do. By the way Zan I might just take up you’re advice about Nathaniel. See ya!”
Vilandra swan out of the round, blowing a kiss as she went. Zan was so shocked; Vilandra was acting like she knew Amelia for years. She was treating her like a friend. But he wasn’t going to dwell too much on that matter. Amelia was here that is all that mattered. He pulled her into his arms and brought his lips against hers and kissed her hard.

Amelia was the first to pull away. She stared at Zan who looked dumbstrucked and felt giddy with happiness. He loved her. She heard every word, she felt like crying all over again. She missed him so much and now she was with him again. “Can I sit down please, I feel a bit light headed”
She saw the panic on Zan’s face. “Amelia are you okay.”
Zan saw her smile, which put his mind to rest. He kneed down in front of and placed Amelia’s hands on his shoulder’s to balance her as he pushed up her dress. He then pulled of one shoe and threw it across the floor and then took the other off and did the same with that. He then stood up, dropping her dress as looked as her face. Amelia frowned. “Oh shoots and I thought you were going to seduce me.”
Zan frowned back at her. “Wait you were here all that time, you heard me and Ava!”
“Yep I heard every single word. Your exact words were ‘I’m not going to allow you to seduce me now or before the wedding!’ and when Ava asked you to seduce her ‘That Ava isn’t going to happen either!’ So does that mean you’re going to seduce her after you marry her.” Grinned Amelia.
“I’m not going to be marrying her!” muttered Zan, as he removed her hooded cloak and allowed it to drop onto the floor. He then grabbed Amelia around the waist; he lifted her into his arms and that carried her towards the bed. In which he proceeded to plonk her on his bed.
He stared at her sitting on his bed. In his bedroom, his bedroom, she looked like she belonged there. He stared at her gown, starting from the bottom to the top; it was a deep crimson colour. The fabric clung to her every curve. His gaze travelled upwards passed her nicely endowed breasts to her beautiful face, which happened to be laughing. “Zan stop staring at me like that!”
“God do you know what you’re doing to me, while you just sit on my bed. My bed Amelia!”
“No! What?” replied Amelia, pretending to act clueless.
“I want to make love to you now Amelia I want to make you mine. I want to possess ever contour of you. I hunger for you Amelia.”
“Have you ever made love to anyone before?”
“No but I’ve read about it, some of the things I’ve read would make even the noble lady blush.”
“Meaning me!”
“Yes Amelia.” Zan let out a breath. “I so want you Amelia, I’ve waited all my life for you.”
“Sit down next to me Zan!”
Amelia frowned as Zan laughed. “What?” Question Elena.
Zan grinned. “I just don’t think that’s wise!”
“Why?”
“Because I’ve very tempted to have my wicked way with you!”
Amelia laughed. “Come on Zan you can’t be that bad. Haven’t you got any will power what’s so ever?”
Zan pouted like a little schoolboy being told off. “No not when it come down to you!”
“Come on Zan. Okay if you can wait till our wedding night. I’ll marry you!”
“That’s a bit unfair!” pouted Zan.
Amelia laughed. “Take it or leave it!”
“You’re marrying me full stop anyway.”
“Wait you haven’t even asked me!”
“I was going to wait for a better time to give you a ring. But you can have this instead. To tell everyone you’re mine. I’ll give you a ring when I get one.”

He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a pendant, it was made from a hundred different colours, whilst there was a black etching on it. He climbed on to the bed and scooted up behind Amelia. He then brushed his hair aside and slipped the pendant around her neck. When he finished he stayed behind Amelia and carefully placed a number of kisses along Amelia’s neck. It sent shivers down Amelia’s body. He pushed the strap of her gown down slightly and continued to kiss her bare shoulder.
“Umm… Zan… stop please… you promised… wait… wedding night…”
“I didn’t promise anything.“ As he continued kissing her neck and shoulder. “Anyway I thought you like me kisses.”
“Oh Zan I do but… it seems you found a sensitive spot and someone is going to have to be the stronger one in the relationship. As you’ve… Zan… Stop… as… you’ve got no will power!”
“I want you Amelia Ann Marie!”
“No Zan please!” Amelia pulled away, and scooted towards the top of the bed.
Zan stared at Amelia, her cheeks looked flushed and rosy. Her lips looked thoroughly kissed. Her eyes looked sharp; she looked liked she had been caught doing something entirely inappropriate and realised that he in the wrong in trying to tempt Amelia into submission. “I’m sorry I just got caught up with the moment of seeing you again. I promise I’ll be good, but let me just hold you! Let me be close to you”
“If you promise no more of that till our wedding night!”
“I promise!” murmured Zan, as he crawled over to Amelia and pushed her strap back up. “Okay I promise you that but can you give me permission to dream about making love you?!”
Amelia nodded with a giggle and a blush. She looked at the pendant she was given. It now changed to a solid pink. “It changed colour Zan. Look Zan! Look!”
Zan smiled at Amelia’s animated face. It lifted his heart, he was so happy to be here with her. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. “It suits you.”
“Does it? But Zan why has it turned pink.”
“This Amelia is my royal crest.” Turning it on the back, to show her the gold etching. Then he turned it back to the front, where the black symbol, stood glowing. “It had all the colours on Antar on it, but once I give it to the one I want to love. It sets to the colour of your aura.”
“That’s my colour?”
“Yes sweetie!” As Zan pulled at one of her hands, he caressed her hand with his fingers. “…Your hands are so soft.”
“What’s you’re colour?”
“Mine is blue… anyway as I was saying no one else can wear it. Well they can but it’ll turn completely black, only the chosen one can make it glow!”
Amelia grinned. “Me?”
“Yep.”
“What’s the symbol?”
“Zan. It’s says Zan.” He then pressed his palm over it; the symbol changed to two symbols. “Now it says Zan and Amelia.”
“Oh that’s sweet…” Amelia murmured. “Really sweet…”
“Didn’t you promise my sister that you wouldn’t cry?”
“Can’t help it… You keep being sweet… did you mean it when you said…”
“I love you! Yes Amelia maybe I should have told you yesterday, but I didn’t want to scare you. I went to bed last night was dejected at the thought of never seeing you again; never having the chance to tell you I love you. I thought after yesterday, I thought you hated me.”
“I could never hate you… Let’s not talk about yesterday…” Amelia shifted so he could look at Zan more clearly. She caressed the jaw of his face. “I love you Zan… but what are we going to do about your parents and Ava.”
Zan didn’t answer immediately; instead he lay down puling Amelia against him. “Let’s not think about them for now please.”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

“How do you think its going?” muttered Linaita, as she watched Nathaniel pretending to dance with Carli and Kimmy. “He better not hurt her!”
Vilandra pouted. “He won’t, he loves her; I heard it from his own mouth, my brother loves her and she loves him. She told me this morning. You should be proud and happy for her, you sister such a beautiful person; I’d rather her have Zan than Ava. Who I can’t stand by the way!”
“I am happy for them, I’m just worried about my sister… it’s just…”
“I know she’s betrothed, so is Zan; but now it doesn’t matter.”
Linaita was silent; she didn’t know what to say. She had a bad instinct that something bad was going to happen to Amelia. Could it be something to do with her illness or the wedding she wasn’t sure. All she knew was that the thought scared her to death. Her only hope was Zan loved her little sister enough to protect her. But was love enough to conqueror all?
“Do you believe in love?” Linaita asked Vilandra.
“Of course I do!” said a dignified Vilandra, who was staring at Nathaniel.
“Do you believe love can conqueror all?”
“Love is what holds everything together without it, people get lonely, depressed, angry hateful; it’s not a pretty sight without love. Haven’t you ever been in love? The feeling is so precious; you want to be with the person everyday, if you can’t be with that person, you think about them every second, minute, hour of the day. You want to spend the rest of your life with that one special person you found. Once together nothing can hurt you, because you have one another!”
“But what if you get hurt? Not everything fate deals you is always going to be good, what about the bad stuff that gets thrown at us?”
“You’re very negative on life aren’t you Linaita?”
“I seen a long of nasty things, you see I get a lot of visions and they not pleasant.”
“You’re one year older than me aren’t you, there’s plenty of time to meet you’re soul mate. I know the world isn’t a pleasant place. I’ve seen bad things too, but once you find the one you love anything is possible. I learnt that once you find your soul mate, you’re with them for life. Zan and Amelia have found one another. I’ve found…”
“Nathaniel!” Grinned Linaita. “Yeah maybe you’re right; maybe I just think and worry too much.”
“I think you do!”
“So are you going to tell him?”
“Oh Nathaniel? Yes I’ll tell him all right, I’ll tell him like the Princess that I am that he is mine and no-one else. Anyway I know he wants me! Who wouldn’t?” Vilandra laughed, Linaita couldn’t help but join in.

TBC??? ^^ lemme know :D
xoxoxox
(william blake)