A Fatal Love Story(M/L, Adult,) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 8/29/08, Ch 22) p. 14

Post by Hunter »

Thanks everyone!! So sorry for the delay!! I got so caught up in writing my new fic lol.

twilight- you'll find out what she's worked up about in this update, thanks for the fb!!

jake17- She didn't lose the baby fortunetly..it's something else more dangerous..and thanks!! I love my new siggie too!! Edward's so irresistable!!

begonia9508- Eve!! Your fb is so funny!! Makes me smile :D hehehe like the way you put it like snow white!! poisen Apple. Yeah you're right..the Evans had no right to talk to Liz that way. Thanks for your awesome comment.

keepsmiling7- Thanks! The apple mysery will soon be solved hopefully.

Natalie36
- Hoping this next update can explain what's going on.

garcia88- The baby's fine..don't worry. I'm not into writing about miscarriages. Thanks for your fb Kris!! :D

Part 22

LIZ'S POV

Sobbing in hysterics, I paced up and down the room frantically holding the telephone to my ears, waiting for someone to pick up. "Dammit why don't you pick up the phone already!!". I screamed almost sqeezing the phone to a pulp in my hands.

"Liz!". Micheal raised his voice, trying to break my out of my hyserical trance. By now I was on the verge of a mental breakdown, my fierce eyes lashing with tears as my heart almost stopped. In a frantic pace, I couldn't stop my unforgiving legs and my whole body was racking in sobs..I was shaking violently.

Maria grabbed me and shook me. "What is wrong Liz? Please tell us?". She cried, tears falling from her own eyes. Micheal and Maria were following me around as I aimlessly kept walking fast around the house, trying to get a hold of the Evans.

"Max.." I whispered. "Something's happened to him.." I sobbed, hiccuping now. "I can feel something wrong has happened to him through our connection." I stammered and Micheal pulled me into a hug.

"What's wrong with Max?". Maria asked.

"I'm not sure." I answered, trembling with fear. Whatever happened to Max wasn't right. I could feel it was wrong and bad, so bad that even I feared to know what had happened.

The door bell rang and there was a small silence before all three of us exchanged glances and Maria decided to answer the door. She opened it and there stood Isabel with her parents behind her, looking pale faced.

"Max is missing." Was all she said before my heart almost stopped beating.

I rubbed my hand protectively over my stomach as I thought of Max. "Your father will be okay." I told my baby over and over again. I was starting to panic so much. If anything happened to my Max..I would die and it wasn't fair. Whenever I had a taste of happiness it was taken away from me. My parents ditched me, my best friend Heidi was killed for knowing who I was, me being an alien also was a disadvantage because it was the reason why people left me, my grandmother died saving me, I was used by Nigel as a science project and now my husband was kidnapped. I worried about my baby...if I started to stress, it would harm my baby too.

Maria walked into the room and I saw her reflection in the mirror. "Liz..." She sighed, walking upto me. "I'm so sorry about everything." I turned around and both of us shared a hug.

I sobbed in Maria's arms. "I don't understand why this keeps on happening to me."

"Liz..we're always here for you no matter what." Maria promised me. "I think I've told you a thousand times but I don't want you to forget that because it's a fact that will always live forever."

I know Maria was right. I was just scared that fate would snatch her and everyone else who I had away from me. "I'm pregnant Maria." I told her, letting her know first. I wanted to tell Max first but he wasn't here. I had to tell someone and I chose Maria because she was like a sister to me.

"You're pregnant?!" Maria exclaimed loudly in surprise.

"Yes I'm pregnant with Max's baby." I told her, half smiling. I wiped my tears away. "I still need to tell Max. He's going to be so happy when he finds out."

Maria hugged me again. "Liz..he'll come back to you." She tried to convince, even she wasn't so sure herself. I knew Max wasn't going to walk away from me but I feared something worse, I worried for Max's safety, the thougth of the enemy hurting him over and over again.

A soft knock on the door broke me out my thought and I pulled away from Maria and wiped my tears. "Come in." Maria said, allowing whoever it was behind that door to enter the room.

Max's mother stepped in with a gloomy look on her face. Her eyes were damp, red and puffy from all the crying and her face was unusually pale but I held no remorse for her. She took away my husband and failed to keep him safe. She lost him again. "What are you doing here?". I growled at her, I didn't know how to react around her anymore. I didn't know whether to blame her for Max's disapearence or myself for allowing him to part from me.

"I'm so sorry." She quickly apologised. "I am so sorry the way I talked with you before."

I couldn't beleive it. Max's dissapearence had her apologising to me??? "Just cut to the chase." I told her, knowing what she really came here for.

"I need help Liz." She told me sincerly, moving a step forward. "If there's anyone who can get my son back it's you."

"Yeah..but only this time I won't hand him over to you." I told her. "You couldn't do a good job of taking of him back then and you couldn't do a job of even keeping him safe now." It felt good to let this anger out, even if I was being rude to Max's mother..somehow I needed to let it all out.

"Liz.." Dianne began, trying to calm me down.

"I'll save my own husband and I'll keep him to myself." I told her, pointing at her. "Now leave." I demanded. Not wanting to see her face any longer.

"Liz..I.." She tried to stay longer, I had a feeling she regretted being so cold to me before when she had found out whose daughter I really was.

"I said leave!". I raised my voice, making her wince. With a defeated look, she hunched her posture and left the room without another word.

I let out a sigh of frustration and heard Maria's amused chuckle. "Pregnancy hormones are getting to you Liz."

"I've just had a crappy day." I told her, turning around. "Nigel paid me a visit at my grandma's grave just today."

"Whoa...Nigel? After so long he finally decided to show his face? What was he doing stalking you?". Maria asked, worried for me.

"He actually came to tell me about the enemy." I answered. "See the thing is, marrying me was a part of his mission. He just left when he realised I wasn't the enemy."

"Ooh, that's going to hurt." Maria said. "That's just sick."

"I don't know what do to.." I sighed in frustration and put my hands to my head. "I need to find Max."

When the Evans had arrived, minus my husband Max. Nothing much was said. They had all gone to sleep only to wake up and find his bed empty and his room trashed. And my connection with Max was turning weaker and weaker by the minute. I couldn't locate him so easily, everything was a blur and I was pregnant too. I didn't want anything to happen to my baby.

"I've tried calling Kyle and Alex but they never answered any of my calls." Maria quietly said, looking thoughtful and worried at the same time.

I bit my lip. It was unusual for them to go AWOL. Whenever I needed them they would be at my side fighting for my protection before I could even blink. There was a connection between Kyle, Alex and Max's dissapearence. There had to be. "I'm calling Nigel and gather everything he has on Pierce." I said, making my decision. "You stay with Micheal."

"But Liz you're pregnant!". Maria exclaimed loudly. "You need to think of your baby too!".

"I know." I paused, almost reaching for the door. "And I also need to think about my baby's future."

Right now I was sitting in silence in the car besides Nigel who was driving. My mind was elsewhere as he was watching me from the corner of his eyes, worried about me being so mute. "Liz..don't worry..nothing bad will happen." He tried to assure me, making sure his tone was silky and smooth but it did no good.

I need to see that everything was okay. I chuckled heartlessly. "Everyone's been telling me that recently." I snorted. "My husband's missing all of a sudden and everyone say's it's going to be alright." I rolled my eyes. "It's not. I'm not certain with anything anymore." I folded my arms.

"You're married?". Nigel chocked on his own words, unable to beleive what I had just said. It didn't surprise me that he focused on the word 'husband' more then my other words.

"Yes." I sighed. "You didn't think I'd mourn for you forever did you?". I asked him coldly. "Don't forget our so called marriage was just a project of yours appointed by Agent Pierce."

Nigel swallowed hard as if he had a lump in his throat. "I..don't..know what to say.." He stuttered, trying to find the right words. It was like as if he was deeply affected on me moving on.

"Nigel..now's not the time for regrets." I reminded him. "Keep your focus on the road and get us there quickly." Somehow I had a feeling that going to one of Pierce's abandoned labs was the right place to go.

When we reached there, Nigel parked his black mercedes on one side of the bridge near the dam. We got out and it was so cold around here. The dark waters of the water reseviour shimmered the reflection of the arches of the bridge we were on. Dark green moss covered the bricks of the bridge's walls. The place was definetly abandoned for a long time.

"Here Pierce conducted many of his illegal experiments on the aliens." Nigel told me. "Last project was called project B 99.5. But that consisted of humans who were exposed to alien radiation." Nigel said.

"Alien radiation?". I lifted an eyebrow. I had never heard of that before.

"Apperently Pierce came up with this theory..that there's this ability to manipulate the air particles with unknown substances, creating a rip or a tunnel which allows us to jump back and forth from Earth to someplace else."

"Did he tell you what that place was?". I asked curiously, wrapping my arms around my body. It was very cold here.

"Baltimore." Nigel said. "Yes I know it's a city in the states but apparently in the alien world, Baltimore means hidden place." Nigel shrugged.

"How would Pierce even know that?".

"Because since the 1947 crash in roswell, there had been illegal experiments performed by the special unit. Aliens were captured and tortured and the information was found."

"Okay. So what are we waiting for..let's go and check one of his labs out." I said, already walking down the bridge.

We walked into gloomy dark building where everything was a mess. The tube lights were out of it's place, still hanging from the ceiling, papers were scattered everywhere, lab equipment were thrown across the room or damaged. "Looks like hell broke out here." I muttered.

"Pierce had a little problem." Nigel said. "He was experimenting on a girl who had been exposed to alien radiation, but on the fourteenth of April about a year ago or so and she managed to escape but died. I never know who she was but.." I gasped and cut Nigel off.

"Heidi." Tears welled up in my eyes. "She was my best friend. I can't beleive...he killed her.." I chocked. How could I have not known? Pierce was going to chase the people connected to me first.

"I'm sorry." Nigel quickly said as I angrily wiped away my tears.

"We have to stop him." I said. "I'm sure he's still carrying on with that horrid project."

"Pierce is after those who are affected by alien radiation."

Then my mind raced back to the kidnapped boys on the fortress of solitute in the last remains of Antar. All of them were human and they had came into contact with the portals which meant they had a big fat chance of being affected by the alien radiation.

"Nigel...what happens to a human that is exposed to alien radiation?".

"They gain powers like an alien." Nigel confirmed.

And that's when it hit me. All them boys and those men back on Antar were developing powers so the enemy would gain a super powered army to take over the world. It was the perfect strategy.

Then all of a sudden I heard a defeaning crash as the roof collapsed over me and Nigel...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 9/6/08, Ch 23) p. 15

Post by Hunter »

Thanks guys for leaving feedback!! Really appreciated!!

garcia88- thanks Kris! Hope you enjoy the next part too! :D

Natalie36- Yeah Liz will be suffering alot :( but don't worry!! And Max will make an appearence in this part. Thanks!!

begonia9508- Thank you Eve!! :mrgreen: Hope you enjoy this next part too.

keepsmiling7- Oh you'll find out what the crash was in this part!! Thanks for the fb! :D

jake17-
What is going on?
and I just can't trust Nigel! Maybe I'm just being paranoid but something seems fishy with him!
Alot of things are going on right now, hope you're not confused :D
God I hope beautiful Max is ok!!
lol!, beautiful Max! Love that. Thanks for the fb! :D

Here's the next part!! Enjoy :D

Part 23

Liz's POV

In an instant reaction, I throw up the shield above me and Nigel to prevent the bits of rubble from falling on us. Nigel watches me, amazed.

I form a tunnel with my sheild. "Nigel come on!". I yelled and grabbed his hand, leading us away from the room and into safety. When we made it to a safe place, I dropped my sheild and bent over to place my hands on my knees. Being pregnant was proving to be tiring.

"Wow Liz..your powers...what you did..was amazing.." Nigel breaths out, incredulous.

I take a moment or two to catch my breath before standing upright again. "Thanks." I formed a small smile.

"Liz!". A voice yelled, Nigel and I turned to see who it was and saw Kyle running upto us.

"Kyle?!." I gasped, reaching out to him. "How come you're here?".

He runs to me and grabs me by the shoulders. "Liz..Pierce is here. He's coming right now!!". Kyle panted, glancing at the big metal door with fear and worry.

"What?!".

"You guys need to get out of here fast." Nigel said. "Pierce will hurt you."

"No." A man's voice said calmy and Pierce was already there right before us. "I will not let you go." He stepped forward.

Nigel stepped infront of me and Kyle. "Let them go." Nigel warned.

Pierce chuckled. "Nigel..you really would risk your life for these monsters?".

"They're not monsters." Nigel said tightly. "You are."

Kyle held onto my hand. Nigel and Pierce were at a standoff. "Nigel...get out of the way." Pierce said calmy but I could tell his patience was wearing off.

"No." Nigel shook his head.

"Fine." Pierce said, slipping his hand into his blazer to pull out a revolver. "It's your life." He said and fired a bullet but I managed to throw the sheild up in time to protect us all, the bullet bounced back and hit Pierce in the chest. But nothing happen. He smiled.

"A petty bullet isn't going to harm me." Pierce sniggered. "I've been studying aliens my whole life. I've also been injecting myself with their immune system to make me...bulletproof." He revealed and then reached out to stroke my sheild.

"Beautiful." He said. "Just like yourself." He looked at me. "Shame I may have to kill you sometime."

"You'll never get to her." Kyle growled.

"We should go." I said, tugging at Kyle's arm. "Come on!".

Reluctantly he looked away from Nigel while I held my sheild in place but suddenly it began to dissapear..Pierce was sucking up the energy.

"You can't escape me!". He yelled while the three of us ran towards the exit of the lab and outside. Kyle stopped and used his powers to cause a minor earthquake, Pierce at the same time fired a bullet and Nigel stepped forward..everything happened to fast. The walls were shaking and the doors were snapping open....

The sound of the bullet piercing Nigel's skin..."Liz come on!" Kyle yelled, pulling my hand and leading me far away as the whole lab collasped.

Me and Kyle reached his car and looked back at the falling building. I was in a catatonic state..I could barely say a word. "Nigel...Pierce?". I repeated in shock. What had happened?

"I'm sorry Liz..Nigel's dead and I think Pierce is dying under that heavy rubble too." Kyle told me.

"Nigel's dead?". I gasped, realization dawning on me. He had helped us, all of us to survive and gave his own life for our survival...

"I'm so sorry Liz..he stepped in the front when Pierce fired and...was shot in the heart. I couldn't stop it.." Kyle said, apologetically.

"Oh my god.." I rest against the side of the car. "This...I can't...I can't beleive this.." I gasped. I don't know how to feel.

"I know this is sad but we need to find Alex and save Max." Kyle said. "Pierce may be dying but his work is still not finished."

"What do you mean?". I whispered, shutting my eyes and trying to get my head clear.

"He's done something to Max.".

Kyle and I rode back in silence, I was still trying to get my head around the fact that Nigel had given his life to save us. Guilt washed over me. Why did I feel so pathetic? Another human life was gone because of us.

"Liz what's wrong?". Kyle asked softly. Even the hum of the engine couldn't douse the sighs and low mutters of mine.

"Nothing." I lied, sighing in frustration. "Just drive please." I rested my head on my left hand as I stared out of the passenger window with a blank expression. Trees whizzing past slowely along with two floor detached houses with the big lawn in the front.

Kyle turned his attention back on the road and hit the brakes, almost jerking us both forward. "What the?!". He cried and I snapped my head towards the windscreen to see a guy was almost hit by Kyle's car. Kyle instantly got out of the car and so did I.

The guy landed on a heap on the floor and his head was hung down. "Are you okay man?". Kyle asked the guy.

"Yeah I think so.." He muttered, holding his head and using his other hand to support himself. Kyle extended his hand to help.

"Here let me help." Kyle offered and the guy wearing a khaki shirt with matching pants took his hand. "So sorry about that man."

He helped the guy up and I almost lost my breath when I saw who it was. "Eddie!". I smile and throw my hands around him. "I'm so happy you're safe!".

"Hey Liz." Eddie chuckled, breifly hugging me back. I pulled back and studied his face, he had a couple of cuts on his forehead and lips. "I was trying to look for you."

"You got hurt Eddie.." I said, looking at his cuts.

"Wait..you know this guy?" Kyle asked, studying us.

"He helped me and Max to get back home." I answered Kyle. "Come with us Eddie. We need you." I said, glancing towards the car.

Eddie got into the backseat of Kyle's SUV before we all drove off and I decided to fill Eddie in on what happened in his absense. Eddie seemed to handle it better then I did and he looked thoughtful.

"We can solve this." Eddie said. "I suspect Max is after the guys."

"So did you set them all free? The guys?". I asked in surprise.

"They're in some sort of shelter Nigel left for them." Eddie confessed. "I was working with Nigel to save them and besides didn't Nigel come to you Liz?". He asked.

Guilt flooded me again. "Nigel's dead Eddie." I said flatly. "I couldn't save him."

"Right." Eddie answered and then was silent for a moment. "His sacrifice won't be forgotten."

There was an awkward silence which Kyle decided to break. "So Max..how come he's after the guys?".

"Well he has the power to control now and since he's probably hypnotised..he'd be fullfilling the enemy's wish."

"Like a subsitute?". I asked Eddie, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Well..yes." Eddie rubbed his eyes.

"We have to get to the shelter." I said. "Eddie could you please give us the directions?". I asked him.

When Eddie gave us accurate directions on how to get to the place where he had placed the guys who had been exposed to alien radiation, Kyle parked the car and we got out.

The place was a big building with a huge white rollar shutter doors which looked like a garage and was located among big metal tanks placed across the area like a cargo area. It was on the outskirts of Boston just near the huge river flowing into the sea.

"They're in there?". Kyle asked Eddie pointing to the shutter.

Eddie nodded. "Let's go." All three of us stepped forward and a deep male voice stopped us.

"Stop right there."

All of us froze in fear, especially me. The velvet voice was music to my ears even thought the tone was darker and more colder..I yeaned to hear his voice for so long. Tears welled up in my eyes as I heard his footsteps approach us.

I turned around. "Max." I say, taking in his breathtaking appearence. I haven't seen my Max for so long. He was irresistably handsome, his fiery amber eyes, his lips, his strong defined jawline..

He smiled. Not my Max smile, but something else. Something that I wasn't used to. "Max?". I repeated his name in confusion when I didn't recognise the look in his face.

He stepped closer towards me, and towered over me. He looked down onto me and brought his finger to my lips. "Shhh angel..." He whispered and then kissed me.

I let him in, parting my lips and letting his tongue in. He slipped in and duelled with my tongue for a moment and then pulled back abrubtly, leaving me dissatisfied. "Max?".

"I'm not Max. I'm Zan." He sneered, pushing me back. Kyle caught me in his arms before I hit the floor.

"What the fuck?!". Kyle cried, helping me up. "You pushed her?!". He snapped angrily at Max.

Max sniggered and raised his hand to throw a blast at us. "Max! don't do this!". Eddie warned and threw himself at Max, preventing him from harming us.

I watched in fear. My Max..my Max wasn't acting himself. I knew he wasn't a shapeshifter, he was my husband but he was possessed, something dark was lurking in his mind, taking over.

Max threw Eddie back and Eddie hit the bonnet of the bar and lay unmoving for a moment, I sighed in releif when he moved. "Alien serum." He croaked, getting back up.

Then Kyle moved me out the way when Max charged at us. Max grabbed Kyle by his collar and dragged him all the way across the shutter.

I ran to check if Eddie was okay. "Eddie are you okay?". I asked as he pulled out a syringe and injected himself with a light blue substance.

"I got this from Pierce's lab." He admitted. "I'll be okay." He told me and then the cuts on his face dissapeared. He threw the syringe on the floor and we ran to Max who started to beat Kyle up.

Kyle was on the floor as Max kicked his stomach. Kyle grabbed Max's foot and threw him off balance and climbed over Max, punching his beautiful face. "You're fucking crazy!". Kyle yelled, throwing a few punches.

"Oh god!". I cried, trying to get there in time but Max beat me to it. Like throwing a rag doll off, He threw Kyle off him and Kyle banged into the shutter before slumping to the ground unconcious. Max stood up, looking unharmed. His handsome face was intact. "Max what did you do?!". I cried, looking at my unconcious friend. "Fix him!". I yelled, scared by the look on Max's face.

He didn't look very happy on how I was talking to him.

Eddie stepped forward as Max rushed towards me with a menacing look on his face, he grabbing Max's hands and wresled with him. "I won't let you hurt the best thing that's ever happened to you!". Eddie groaned, exerting power into his resistance.

"The best thing that's ever happened to me is this!!". Max roared, shoots of electricity running down his arms. "The power, the drive and the control!!" He growled. "I'm powerful."

"You're not yourself Max. You're a puppet for the enemy right now!!."

In a cry of fury, Max threw Eddie off balance, stunning him. I watched in horror as Eddie rolled down onto the floor and then looked at Max who narrowed his eyes at me. "You're starting to becoming a problem." He said through gritted teeth.

I closed my eyes in fear as he went for me.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 9/13/08, Ch 24) p. 15

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb guys!! I am so sorry I made you wait!! I feel so bad now!

pijeechinadoll- Hey you! I'm so happy to see you here!! Thanks ping!! :D

begonia9508 - I know! Thanks for leaving fb! I hope it's not sad. :mrgreen:

keepsmiling7- What was happening was..Zan and Max..they're kind like Jekyll and Hyde..Zan is the bad side of Max. Think of Clark Kent influenced by red kryptonite. That's who Zan is. A doppleganger of Max. Thanks for the fb!! 8)

garcia88 (x2)- Hey Kris!! Thanks for the fb and the bump!! Sorry to keep you waiting! I hope you enjoy this part as much as you enjoyed the last part. :D Means so much to me..you being here! :D

jake17 - Carrie! I'm getting more and more worried about you. Where are you these days lol? I hope you're getting better and it's not too serious!!
Anyway you crack me up with your comments as usual sweetie. You'll get your sweet sexy Max back in this part Carrie do not worry and I hope you enjoy this part too. Sorry to keep you waiting. Really am.

And GET WELL SOON!! :D

Natalie36- I know I'm being mean now stopping at that point, I'm back now lol. Thanks for leaving fb! :D hope you enjoy this part too! :D

Here's the next part! Enjoy peeps :D

Part 24

Liz's POV

I gasped as he pushed me against the wall, his hand on my throat. I choke but try to resist him, I don't want to hurt him. I love him. "Maax.." I said, weakly. I had another life to consider too. I wrap my hands around his wrists, trying to pull him off me.

"Why don't you just leave me alone!". He growled, breathing onto my face. "You make me weak!". He roared. His fingers tightened on my throat.

I opened my eyes and looked into his, trying hard to breathe. "Max I know you're in there somewhere! Please listen to me.." I chocked harder. "I love you so much..please come back to me!". I cried, frightened of this Zan that just emerged.

Max or Zan chuckled and pressed his face closer to mine. "He's gone.."He growled. "Your Max has been reborn into me..a powerful king."

"You're still my husband." I reminded him, fighting his hands off me. "You're just under some sort of influence. Zan isn't real. He's just a weapon for the enemy. You're Max. My Max." I said bravely and closed my eyes as he powered his hands ready to attack me.

"You're wrong! I'm supposed to be Zan." He said, feeling a little confused but his fingers loosened their grips. I gasp for air as he thinks about whether to let me go or not. His fingers linger on my skin, tracing the lines until he can find a jugular vein and runs one finger up and down above it as if he was fasinated like a scientist discovering something extraordinary.

I freeze, waiting in anticipation. Shivers running up my spine. My breath hitches, when he leans in closer and breaths me in as he closes his eyes. Then one of his hands travels down my neck, past my collarbone...brushes past my breast and goes all the way down to my stomach.

The moment is slow.

His hand rests over my womb, my eyes widen as his open. He looks confused, like he's searching for an answer. Light flows from me and travels up his hand and arm. It amazes him.

I try to make sense of what is happening. He looks more serene and blissful now. "What is it Max?". I ask bravely, hoping whatever was happening, my Max was being restored to his usual sweet self.

He pauses for a moment and then opens his mouth. "You're with my child..." His voice croaks with emotion.

Now I get it. My baby was connecting with their father..my own baby had saved my life and Max's too. "Is that you Max?". I asked carefully.

"Yes Liz.." He nodded, his hands went up to cup my face and I looked at his eyes. They were not dark with anger anymore. They were..filled with love...shining for me in those soulful amber eyes.

"Oh Max!". I cry and throw my arms around my beloved. "God I missed you so much!". I sobbed into his hard chest. We soon parted to share a passionate kiss.

Putting all of our sorrow, joy and love into that kiss. It had been so long! I pushed my tongue in his mouth and let him suck on me. He cradled my body against his as we made love with our mouths together.

Tears sprung from my eyes, I was so happy. I had my Max back and I was never letting him go again. He was mine and would always stay with me just as I was his and I would always stay with him.

When we end our breathless kiss, we look into each other's eyes and smile. "Liz...we're having a baby together." He gasps, so amazed by this fast.

I smile as I remember a certain moment in the past with Max.

(Flash)

"We can mate?". Zan's eyes widened.

"Yes, but we can do such things that animals can't. We can mate using contraception which helps women not to get pregnant. As you'll find, birds lay eggs which is their unborn children. Their babies. Similarly we can get pregnant or not by using control. A man's body and a woman's body is designed for this purpose. To mate." I informed him of the basics.

He stared in fasination before looking at me with his goofy grin. "I want to mate with you." He said like a little boy using naughty words.

(End of Flash)

I smiled. I could never forget that day at the lake on Antar. One of my best moments in my life. "What are you smiling about?". Max asks, kissing my forehead.

"I was just remembering the time at the lake..when I was teaching you a little about mating." I answer him with a gleam of mischeif in my eyes.

He looks surprised for a moment but then smiles. "That's one of my best moments in my life too." He wraps his hands around me.

We take a moment gazing into each other's eyes and then turn around. Kyle and Eddie were still unconcious on the floor. "Looks like we have a lot of work to do." I tell Max. "Zan pretty roughed them up."

"Zan?". Max asked incredulous.

"You don't remember a thing?". I asked in the same tone.

"All I remember is darkness..Liz. I could see your face and hear you a little..I tried to come out but then I saw this..beautiful light...and a baby..and I felt our love.." He tells me.

"Our baby connected with you to guide you back out from the darkness using our love as a torch." I realised, smiling. I put my hand over my womb. My baby was special. "It was beautiful wasn't it?" I asked Max. "Connecting with our baby?". I remembered when I made a connection with our baby.

"Beyond beautiful." Max clarifies as he reaches out to caress my hair.

Everything is perfect for me..this moment here with Max and we had been through so much together. We had even more happiness waiting for the both of us in the corner and I couldn't wait to have our child, bringing our child into the world.

Everything seemed so perfect now.

But something in my mind told me it was over yet...

TBC...

A/N: Sorry to leave you guys hanging..there's more to this story. A lot more...it's not over yet lol.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 9/19/08, Ch 25) p. 16

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the feedback everyone :D

Natalie36
garcia88
begonia9508
keepsmiling7
jake17
destinyc - so happy you found this and you're enjoying it thank you! :D Hope you enjoy the next part just as much. :D

A/N: Okay I'm taking a leap here, and for those who are curious to know about Zan...well I can't really tell you if he's coming back or not but the liklihood is that Max will stay as Max and the baby isn't going to get harmed one bit. The baby is also another connection to Max and Liz. Hope that makes sense. :D Enjoy!!

Part 25

9 months later...

Liz's POV

I smile as I walk into the kitchen..our very own kitchen. The delicious scent of cottage pie, lasange and vegeterian ravioli lingering in the air. He's already spoiling me with his talents. I would sneak up behind him and hug him if it weren't for the huge rounded hump known as my belly getting in the way. I smiled as I rubbed my hand over my swollen stomach which housed our baby.

During the past nine months, everything went smoothly. Eddie went back to his home in the indian reservation, we hide the rocks and burnt the pages of the spell and the boys were returned back to their families. Max and I also managed to get a house thanks to the gang who helped up choose and supported us. I had given up singing for a while and chosen to write songs instead for other singers. Max had gotten tutored thanks to Maria's support and had been working at an italien restuarent..I completely blame myself. Me with my italian taste. Max was always making me food. Mostly Italian.

"Hmmm...something smells really good." I say, taking a big sniff of the delicious food my husband was making for me.

We kiss whenever we meet. Something both of us have gotten used to and never tired of. "All for you beautiful." He said, stirring the ravioli.

"You're really getting good at this aren't you?". I rest my chin on his shoulder, snuggling closer to him. "You'll have your own business one day I swear." I teased. Max could cook with his eyes closed.

"Oh be carefull..the baby might get hurt." He says, putting a hand on my bump to protect me from the heat of the electrical cooker of ours.

Another thing I loved about him. He was so protective of our child. Always stopping me from lifting even light weights, having a bath or even sitting down and getting into bed. And he was so gentle during our lovemaking which stopped two months ago because he was worried he might be hurting the baby.

"Okay Max..I'll sit down at the table and wait like a good little girl while you get the dinner ready." I kissed his lips before heading off towards the table. I was starving. Being pregnant..I had lots of cravings. Max had already laid out my stuff on the table. My chilled chocolate milk laced with tabasco sauce and I could not stop eating Ben and Jerry's. This baby would grow up to have a sweet tooth.

"Ahh..the icecream is after the food Liz." Max said, without turning..sensing that I was about to reach for the Bohemian rasberry flavoured Ben and Jerry's icecream that was staring at me right across the table, beckoning me to eat it right now. Max arrived with the pan in his hands and poured the ravioli into my plate.

"But it's going to get melted!". I protested, looking longingly at the icecream. How I wanted to taste the rich flavour of that tasty ice cream..letting it melt in my mouth and soothe my throat with it's coolness.

Max put the pan on the stand and went toward the icecream, taking it in his hand and putting in straight into the freezer. "Now it's not going to get melted." He said with a teasing smile.

"You like teasing me don't you?". I pouted. He walked upto me and bent down until he was eye level.

"Beautiful..teasing you is fun." He said and kissed my cheek. "Now eat up. I don't want you and the baby starving. I love you both too much to let you suffer."

"Eat with me Max.." I say, taking my first bite of ravioli but before I know it I've finished the plate and Max already fills it with lasange.

"Seconds?". Max teased and laid out the cottage pie and put some in my plate. I was eating away in no time.

I always finished early..before Max even had a chance to have one spoonful and I felt so guilty because he was constantly hovering around me, making sure I had my fill before he touches his food. He didn't want anything to happen to me and the baby when I leant over if he'd let me..anything I did worried him.

"Max..just eat will ya?". I said, starting on the cottage pie. "I'm pregnant..cravings happen. Now chill and eat."

"But.."

"Just siddown and eat." I said in a firm voice.

Max sits down and helps himself. "I won't each much."

"No..you will eat to your heart's content." I say. "Don't make me feel fat."

"I wasn't.."

"Well eat." I laugh, putting a spoonfull of cottage pie in my mouth.

"Okay." He smiles and starts eating. I was happy. I loved this. Eating with my husband who I love so much and so dearly.

Max and I had finished dinner and tucked into a pint of Ben and Jerry's, we were snuggled up next to each other on the loveseat which I loved to sit on with my Max. I was surprised I still could fit onto it with a huge bump but nevertheless, it was just another excuse to snuggle upto Max's lovely hard body.

His arms were around me as I rested lazily on him, one hand stroking my swollen stomach and the other with a spoon, digging into the icecream while I held it. Max took a spoonful of icecream and I parted my lips as he brought it to my lips. "Hmm..tasty." I took the icecream in my mouth and leant my head backwards to meet his lips, he opened his mouth and I pushed some of the melting icecream into his mouth. Our very own Ben and Jerry style love kiss. I knew it was cheesy but we loved it.

We deepened the kiss and tasted each other after the icecream melted away and then I felt a kick in my stomach and winced, breaking away from the kiss. "Max did you feel that?". I gasped, touching my stomach with on hand.

Max sounded worried but it wasn't anything serious. "The baby is kicking again." Max stated and went to heal any pain which lessened over time. The first time my baby kicked was after we made love on my sixth month. It was very painful at first, I thought I was going into a premature labour or something but thankfully Max connected with our baby and realised it was nothing serious.

"They like to do that a lot." I said smiling. I hadn't found out the sex of our child yet. I wanted a surprise when I gave birth to my child and forbade Max from learning whether our baby was a boy or girl.

"Maybe they want more icecream." Max suggested putting another spoonful in my mouth. "And you gotta swallow it whole Liz. Our baby will not get a good night's sleep and neither will you."

I shrugged. Max was right. If I hadn't fed my baby the right about of Ben and Jerry's, they'll be kicking my stomach all night and I didn't want that. "Okay." I took the spoon of Max and began taking huge chunks of the icecream and swallowed it to satisfy my baby. "Don't worry baby..you'll get your fair share of B and J's. Mommy's not that cruel." I patted my stomach gently.

When it was time for bed, Max helped me to the toilet as I constantly needed it, baby was using my bladder as a sqeeze toy and then after that he carried me to bed when I got dreesed in my huge maternity nightgown. Pulling the sheets over me, he kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams my love." He said as he slipped under the covers to the space beside me.

"You too, love." I whispered before falling asleep.

The morning was like any other, sweet and bright. Max got ready for work leaving me with my official baby sitter Amy who was a midwife..my mid wife recently. Always running around me with maternity equipment, measuring how big my bump had gone and she was the one who performed my scans since she knew that I was an alien.

I could trust her too. She was okay with being allienced with the aliens.

"Liz..you got to be careful." Amy said. "I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." She warned as I put the kettle on.

"You sound a lot like Max." I smiled.

"Just taking care of a pregnant woman." Amy chuckled. "I'll make the tea. You just sit down and watch TV".

"But I do that all day!" I protested and then I needed the toilet again. "Oh god..please excuse me." I said, trying to get to the toilet as fast as I can. Amy's right behind me, making sure I don't trip or anything. Apparently heavily pregnant women were very clumsy. Even if you were an alien.

Amy doesn't let me shut the door completely..she's worried about me. Too overprotective.

When I'm done, I'm at the sink to wash my hands and then start looking at my reflection. I sure did look tired. Since last night, this baby had kept me awake, needing the toilet again again. I looked at my stomach. "When you are born..you're so banned from Ben and Jerry's until you're five." I laughed, holding my stomach.

I looked back at the mirror again and I'm shocked.

"Lizzie?". The voice says.

I don't need to turn around because in the mirror I can see both my parents....

tbc...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 9/26/08, Ch 26) p. 17

Post by Hunter »

Thanks to those who left fb and lurkers too! :D

begonia9508 - Hi Eve! Liz and Max are having one baby lol. I think you must have got mixed up with my other story lol. About Liz's parent's...the baby plays no part in that. Thanks for reading!!

destinyc - Thanks for the fb! Yeah Amy is Maria's mother. :D

keepsmiling7- Hi!! I did this chapter knowing you'd be happy!! Hope you enjoy it!! :D Thanks!

garcia88- Hi Kris, I know Max and Liz are so sweet! lol. Thanks!!

pijeechinadoll - Hey you!! love seeing you around!! Yes I've noticed it's been almost a week since I last updated so I'm going to update again today on your behest lol. Thanks for loving this!! Love your comments! all of it!! Thanks so much for everything and I'm going to pm you soon don't worry! I was very tired last night but luckily have the whole morning off. :D

Enjoy!!!

Part 26

Liz's POV

"Lizzie." The voice repeats.

It's been so long since I heard that voice calling my name like that. So long yet crystel clear.

"Mom...Dad." I acknowledge and turn around. I gasp. They just look the same just a little aged. There are slightly faint wrinkles on both their faces, my mother's hair looks redder then ever and my father looks so tired.

"Oh honey!". My mother cries out and holds me. She throws her arms around me. And then she notices the bump now because I was wearing black.

"What are you doing here?". I asked curious, now they come? When it was too late?

"We came here to see you." My father said softly. I stepped out of the bathroom and moved straight away from them.

"You can leave..I have no business with you." I said, trying to get away.

"Liz you don't understand?!". My mother protested from behind. "We have so many things to explain to you. I was about to decend downstairs when Amy came up.

"Why did you let them in?". I growled.

"Liz..they're your parents.." She began and I grew even more and more agitated.

I looked at the man and woman who betreyed me by abandoning me so many years ago instead of raising me like they should have. "They left me when I was a child. They didn't want me so what makes them think I want them?". I hissed pointing at them. Seeing them again brought the heartache and pain back.

"Liz..it's not like that.." My father tries to reason.

"Shut up!". I screamed. "Shut up!". Now usually I would never answer my parents back, but I was so damn angry at this minute. How dare they decide to walk back into my life at the last minute?

"Please let us talk to you. There's so many things-" My mother begins and this time I lose it for real.

"PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!". I scream, heaving with anger and then I feel something rip inside of me and I cry out in pain, holding my stomach.

"Liz!". Amy is already at my side, dragging me to the bed room. The pain is unbearable. I can't stand it.."Help me get her into the bedroom!. I need towels Nancy!, Jeff, get some water please!". Amy instructs as she pulls my almost limp body to mine and Max's bedroom.

I'm in agonized pain, my stomach feels so painfull. My thoughts immediatly go to my baby. "Please don't let anything happen to my baby." I begged Amy. "Please don't.." I almost faint.

"Liz stay with me!!". Amy raises her voice as she lays me down and lifts my dress up. She pressed her hand lightly against my stomach. "You're in labour." She tells me. "The baby is ready to come out."

The baby is ready to come out? No. I couldn't give birth without my Max here. I needed Max. "Max..please call Max." I gripped Amy's hand as she started to get me comfortable on the bed. My mother walked in with a handful of towels

"I'll call Max don't worry sweetie." Amy tells me and moves out the way for my mother to lay down the towels underneath me.

Amy calls Max and tells me his on his way. The pain intensifies. I almost pass out. "Jeff! here!". Amy calls with urgency. She takes the glass of water from him and raises me slightly and puts the cool glass on my lips, parting them and making me drink the water.

"Stay awake Liz. I need you to stay awake."

My vision blurs and the ceiling is moving....

Their cries fill the room and become faint as I lose my focus.

"Liz...everything's fine now." Max's velvet voice fills my ears. I open my eyes. The pain was gone and everything was still.

"Max...?". I breathe out heavily and then my hands go to my stomach remembering about the baby. Panic fills me when I feel my stomach is flat, very flat like before. "Where's our baby?!". I panic and try to get up.

"Shhh..take it easy Liz." Max tells me, soothing me back down. "Our daughter is right here." He tells me, revealing the small bundle in his arms. I see him and then our baby in the white blanket.

"Our daugther?". I whispered holding out my arms to cradle our newborn child. Max lays her in my arms and my breath is taken away by her beauty. She looked just like the baby in my vision. Soft pink cheeks, amber eyes, cute button nose and little pink lips. So perfect and her soft tuft of raven hair. She was so beautiful. "Oh my god Max! She is so beautiful!". I cry softly, marvelling at the beautiful creature in my arms, a baby Max and I had created out of love. I stroked her cheeks.

"She is beautiful. Just like her mother." Max said, watching us with affection. A tear fell and slid down my cheek. The baby cooed and my heart softened.

I couldn't resist and raised her closer and bent down to kiss her on the forehead. "I love you so much already...Amara." I hushed, Max and I had looked for a thousand names and we both agreed on Amara which sounded perfect for our little baby if we had a girl which we did. Max had come up with the name. We both smiled at each other and was in awe of our baby,

This moment was beautiful.

"Oh my god!". Maria cries from the door. "Where's my little niece?!". She demands with tears already coming out from her eyes.

She, Micheal, Alex and Kyle along with Isabel walk into the room at once and gather around to see the little baby who rested in my arms.

"Oh she is so beautiful!". Isabel cried as they all were struck by her beauty. "Look at those wittle hands and wittles fingers. Oh my god! I'm going to be the best aunt ever."

"Not if I can help it." Maria answers. "Can I hold her?". She asks me. I give the baby to her with a smile.

"What's her name?". Kyle asked, peering over the baby. "She is really cute." He said and Alex nodded in agreement.

"Can't beleive we're already uncles!". Alex playfulled punched Kyle. "We're old man!". Alex pointed at Micheal too. "You one old man too." He laughed.

"Hey shush." Micheal said, smiling.

"Our daughter's name is Amara Claudia Evans." Max answered.

"That is a fine name." Kyle nodded. "She has your nose Liz." Kyle commented.

"And Max's eyes by the looks of it." Maria said, presumbly my daughter had opened her eyes. "And she's looking straight at me..wait..she smiling at me? Aww." Maria cooed. "You already love your aunt Maria don't you baby Amara?". She smiled at Amara.

"She's smiling because you look like a weirdo." Alex laughed, teasing Maria.

"Shut it." Maria stuck her tongue at Alex. "You're weird." She teased back. "Oh my god..the baby is so cute when she laughs."

I heard my daughter laugh a little and sqeal. "You are the most cutest baby in the universe." Isabel said. "Can I hold her now?" She asked Maria impatiently.

"Hey..the baby was starting to interect with me!". Maria protested, wanting to keep the baby longer in her arms.

Max and I smiled as we watched them fuss over our child. "So...think this'll happen over our next one?". Max asked, teasingly.

"Maybe." I shrugged with a smile. "If I'll let myself get pregnant again if that is.." I teased further.

"What do you mean?". He asked, looking a little shock.

"I mean...we have a long way to go before another baby arrives." I smile and he bent down to kiss me.

In the back of my mind, I wonder what am I going to do about my parents. I am very curious to know why they had chosen now to come back in my life but what did they want?

And I feared if life was ever going to be the same again...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 9/30/08, Ch 27) p. 18

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb!!

jake17 - thanks!! I do hope my siggie stays with me now. I keep changing it on a regular basis. Hope you enjoy the next part!!

keepsmiling7- Aww I'm so happy that you're happy what happened last update. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the next part!!

destinyc- Thanks for being here! Hopefully you'll find out what Liz's parent's want in this update. :D

begonia9508
- Hi Eve!! Aww yes, I agree with you there about Amara being a beautiful baby since she is Max and Liz's baby! :D Lol, you're not the only one! Babies are soo cute. Yeah, I'm thinking the same too. Hope you enjoy this part! :D

pijeechinadoll- Hey you! My little sweet pikachu!! As always you bring a smile to my lips! And I hope I'm doing the same!! Love talking to you so much!! You're so cheerful!! Have me always smiling when I'm down!! See! You make me so happy! You are a very good writer too! Thanks for the compliment!! I shall forever treasure it! You're always making me happy! Not that I complain! Love seeing you here! You're the best ping..simply the best.

garcia88- Hey Kris!! Thanks! I was finding trouble to pick a name..since I'm not used to this kind of things..you know baby names and stuff..I found it hard to find a good name lol. Aww you're so sweet, I can't beleive you think that...me? A good writer? And thanks for loving my stories, you know I feel the same way about your comments. Love love seeing you here!

Natalie36- Thanks! And her parents..well we'll find out what they want in the next update won't we? Thanks again.

Enjoy guys!!

Part 27

Liz's pov

When things begin settle down, I cradle my baby against my chest. She's tired now, from all the cheering and the kisses from her aunts and uncles. Max reaches out to take our daughter in his arms so he could carry her to the cradle and lay her there. He covers the blankets over her small body as her chest rises and falls with each little breath she takes.

"So beautiful." I whispered, still in a trance. I still could not beleive it, I was a mother to Max's beautiful baby girl.

It was life my life's dream had been completed, I had a wonderful loving husband who would always be with me forever and we now had a beautiful sweet baby. Life could not get any better.

Max smiles at me. "You should get some sleep, love." He tells me.

I press my lips together. "Is my parents still here?".

He inhales sharply before answering me. "Yes."

"Okay." I say, nodding before throwing the sheets off me.

Max stares at me incredulously. "What are you doing?".

"I need to talk to my parents." I tell him. "Please look after Amara while I'm gone." I request him, already making my way to the door.

"Liz..you need to recover". He blocks my path, trying to reason with me using his beautiful soufull eyes.

"But first I need to sort out things with my parents Max. I need to know why they're here." I tell him, folding my arms.

He sighs. "Okay, but be quick or I might have to carry you to bed." He winked.

"Thank you." I whispered and he held the door open for me to go.

"I'll be here when you need me." He tells me softly. I smile. My Max is always here for me whenever I need him. I am so lucky for having him in my life.

Anyway I make my way downstairs, where my parents are chatting with Amy in the kitchen. "Mom. Dad." I acknowledge them with my presence.

They stand up on seeing me. "Liz." My mother breathes out.

"Please sit down." I say and then stand next to Amy.

With reluctance they sit down. "How are you?", My father asked me.

Instead of being cold, I answered him like a grownup. I wanted them to know I was proud of how my grandmother had raised me. "I'm perfectly fine thank you. Happy now that my daughter is born."

They smile. "She's beautiful, Amara." He tells me.

"Yes. I know." I smiled, my daughter was another reason apart from my Max for my happiness. I loved her so much and could never imagine leaving her behind.

A long silent pause passed.

"So what did you want to tell me?".

"Everything about who you really are and why we had to leave you." My mother tells me.

I bite my lip and look at her. "Why did you leave me?". I asked blankly, making sure I had no emotion in that tone.

"Because your father was..." She begins and hesitates. "Your father was working with the enemy."

Now she has my full attention. I knew they had some connection with the enemy but to know my own dad knew the enemy and was working with him dropped on me like a bomb. "What!?".

"I was working with him." He corrected. "Until I realised what my destiny was supposed to be."

"And what is it?". I asked with impatience.

"To have a daughter who will eradicate the enemy and his evil." He answered solemly. "When you were born, we had a vision. Your mother and I which showed us what you were meant to be."

"You're meant to stop the enemy Liz and the if the enemy had known who you were, he'd have you dead so we had to abandon you, we had to make it seem like you had..." My mother stopped.

"Like I had never existed." I softly finished for her. Now it all made sense. My destiny, my parent's abandoning me, me being chased by alien hunters. "They know."

"I know." My father said. "That's why we came to warn you now before it's too late."

"Warn me? But the enemy is dead." I protested, unless there was a whole band of them out there....

"No Liz." My father shook his head. "The real enemy is Nasedo."

"Nasedo?". I gasped, trying to take in this shocking revelation.

Nasedo. The man who raised my Max, the man who had 'sheltered' the special boys and the man who was 'protecting' us from the enemy. All this time he had been lying to us, feeding us crap and I had no idea. I had my suspicions erased when he hadn't made a move for days.

Little did I know that was part of his plan. To fool me.

How stupid could I be? And the apple core mystery. There had to be a link in burning them and the alien radiation. Witchcraft. All this time he had been performing little spells in front of me and I hadn't noticed.

"He's the enemy Liz." My mother tells me. "He's after you."

"Well I'll be waiting when he comes." I said in anger. I was angry at myself. Here I thought I had my own perfect life now but it wasn't all over yet. Nasedo was alive and out there somewhere.

Why oh why didn't I realise this the day Riverdog died? Had Nasedo killed him? Killed his own friend ruthlessly? Or was he just someone who got in the way?

"What about you?". I asked my parents. "How did you escape him?".

"We lost contact." My father shrugged. "Nasedo had forgotten all about us and met new people."

"Well..he probably knows now." I told them. "All of our lives are in danger."

"We have to stick together no matter what." Amy finally says, joining in our conversation. "If we're going to defeat Nasedo".

I nod silently.

We all had to stick together if we were to defeat Nasedo.

I went back upstairs and Maria was in my room, holding our daughter who was awake again. "Oh is Amara awake again?". I asked, sighing.

The girl would not sleep. She was so excited all over again. How much excitment she had as soon as she was born, I chuckled lightly to myself.

"Yes, she wanted to see me again." Maria laughed.

Amara smiled. "Aww so cute." Maria cooed. "Thanks for letting me stay tonight. I really can't leave Amara alone".

"Well, if you can, try putting her to sleep." I told Maria as I helped myself into bed and my husband shortly joined. "Will do Liz." Maria tells me, carrying my daughter out of our room and into hers, giving me and my husband some privacy.

I turned to Max and kissed him. His hands were already over my body, pulling me closer to his hard one. We were always at it, making love all over the place like crazy. But I was really tired today.

"Honey..." I said, breaking the kiss. "I would if I could..but we have to wait a while." I said sympathetically. There was nothing more then wanting to have Max inside me, loving me sensless. The thought of it, turned me on.

But we were have to be patient for my body to go back into it's normal zone again before there would be any lovemaking involved.

Max kisses my neck and uses his fingers to cup my breasts, causing me to gasp. He still has that effect on me, turning me into mush. "You're worried that you're not tight for me?". He whispers seductively in my ear and I feel my heart race.

"Oh god Max..." I gasped, feeling him draw circles over my cotton clad nipples which were painfully hard. How much Max affected me still surprised me.

"You're always tight for me...you're very wet and ready for me right now." He said in a husky whisper. His other hand, moving past my breast, side of my hips and onto onto my leg, before slipping under the gown I had one. I froze.

"My parents are downstairs." I reminded him.

"So?".

"Our daughter is in the next room and in minutes she'll be in our room".

"Possibly in half an hour". He corrected me, his fingers dangerously gliding closer to my hot core.

"We can't possibly do this in half an hour Max." I blushed, remembering how he'd take me and love me all night long. Minutes weren't enough, heck even hours were not enough. "And I don't think I'm tight for you. I just gave birth." I reminded him.

"True, you might have given birth but you are tight." He insisted and I had a feeling he was right because of our connection. We knew everything about each other without asking, it was just there.

"Max..." I try to reason, holding out on the lovemaking but I feel myself wanting to give in...

He reaches further up. I close my eyes.

"Liz..." He hisses.

Somebody screams. I open my eyes in shock as Max removes his hands from me.

He was here.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 10/11/08) ch 28 p. 19

Post by Hunter »

Hey guys, I am so sorry this is a short part and that I took a long time to update. Uni life is really hectic. I really have lots of work to do. Hope you're not dissatisfied! I really hope so!!

Thanks to

pijeechinadoll

jake17

keepsmiling7

Natalie36

garcia88 (x3) - thanks so much for the bump Kris! Wow, ! I'm so happy you like the siggie I made you !

begonia9508

destinyc

I hope you guys are intrigued by this next part.

Part 28

Liz's POV

Me and Max dash in the direction where the scream is coming from and we rush into Maria's room. Maria is screaming crouched on the floor with her hands on her head as she curled into a fetal position against the bed on the floor.

Our baby was nowhere in sight.

"Maria! Where's our baby?!". I panicked, bending down and removing her hands from her face. She has dark circles under her eyes and her eyes have become....a cloudy milky color masking the iris' and the pupils. I jerk back. shuddering in fear. What the hell happened to Maria?

Dried tears glisted like crystals on her cheeks and she stops her whimpering and becomes silent. Her hair is tousled and her lips bloody. She looks at us but her eyes are not focused, it's like as if she was blind...

"What has he done to her?". I whispered to Max.

Maria stays still, tilting her head to one side to study us. Her mouth opens. "Baltimore." She rasps. "Baby."

"What?!". Amy cries, entering the room and then looks at her daughter and shrieks!.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!".

I hold Amy back away from Maria as she continues to talk to us in a raspy voice that is not her own. She laughs to herslef like a mad person. "I want...rocks...I want them all. My army...my sacrifices...Zan.....and...." She pauses and then looks at me and hisses. "Your death!".

"She sounds like she's possesed." My father told us, entering the room with my mother. "Nasedo's messed up with her motor system."

"Oh my god." Amy cried.

My mother takes Amy in her arms. "Don't worry. It's reversable." She tries to soothe her.

"But it's alien!". Amy pointed out. "Nothing except alien things can save her!".

I rush to Maria. "Maria...please...if you're in there...please come out....please." I begged her, fighting back my tears. I had to get our baby back and fix Maria.

She turns her head to the window which is open, the nets are being blown by the chilly wind. Nasedo must have escaped with our helpless innocent baby. Oh god, I paniked. If he had put Maria in this awful state, I feared what he could do to our little defenceles baby. Max went to the window and ripped off a note which I assumed Nasedo must have attached to the window.

He reads it out. "By the time you get this note, your friend must have gone crazy and you baby is going to be with me. If you want your baby daughter to live, deliver me the rocks, the army, the sacrifices, Zan and you Liz. I want to kill you. It's either you against your baby and the world. Nasedo." Max recited, shock and anger written on his face. He dropped the note. "That bastard!." He cursed. "I swear to god I'm going to kill him. How dare he kidnap Amara!". He roared, fatherly insticts kicking in.

I stagger towards him and read the note. Max fumes in anger. "I'm going to Baltimore!". He hollars.

I read the note. And then realise that one decision can affect everyone's life. "No Max! I'm going with you!". I tell him and he stops at the door way.

He looks at me in shock and I know he knows what was on my mind. "No Liz. You can't do that." He roars.

"Do what?". My mother questions silently.

"I won't let you kill yourself."

"Max...it's the only way." I plead with him. I'd die to protect my child. I would never let anyone harm my baby. And if that meant my death to keep my baby safe then so be it. I had gained everything I had ever wanted during the past months. I'd die happily now.

"I know Liz you think you're obliged to protect our daughter at any cost but don't forget about how I feel." Max stated, trying to reason with me. "I am not going to let you kill yourself because I won't just lose a wife, our daughter will lose a mother." He said and then he pushed his message into my mind.

Remember how you felt when your own parent's abandoned you when you were a child? Would you want Amara to go through the exact same thing?

"No." I croak, shaking my head. I didn't want Amara growing up without a mother's love. But I wanted her to live. Live a life that she deserved to life and to stop that aweful Nasedo of depriving her of her right to live.

"Nasedo is very tactcul." My father informs us. "He is not stupid so we have to approach this intellectually."

"How?". Amy asks in between her sobs.

"We give him what he wants." And they all look at me.

tbc....

Last edited by Hunter on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 10/15/08) A/N p. 19

Post by Hunter »

A/N: Just wanted to drop this off...

Omg, OMG! I can't beleive this. I had no idea about this, seriously. I was SHOCKED. Me, nominated? Those who nominated me for this fic (You know who you are lol), THANKS SO MUCH! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Omg, this is my first fic as well...

Means a lot that it's actually good. Ping keeps telling me to have more faith in myself, don't you Ping? See Ping, I'm finally posting this lol,. Thanks for helping me!

And got a pm from a certain someone, thanks Carrie! Love ya :D you made me very happy.

So I'm dropping this off, I'm so surprised. Really, this just took my breath away.

And thanks to those who are reading this fic. :D All of you guys are the best.

Nominated for Best POV fanfic.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 10/25/08) ch 29 p. 20

Post by Hunter »

Thanks to

Natalie36

keepsmiling7

garcia88 (x 2) - aww thanks for the congrats! Love your fb as always Kris! :D

pijeechinadoll (x2) - Ping! I updated for you because I know how much you love this story!! I love it that you love it! lol, Thanks for the congrats! you sweetie! I hope you when you come back from work, this update cheers you up!!

destinyc - dont' worry I will fix this!! Lol, thanks!! :D

begonia9508

paper - thanks! I'm so happy you think this story is really good! Hope you enjoy the next part!!

A/N: Sorry about the delay ppl, I have had such a hectic week with everything in my life. I had writers block on this, so I forced myself to sit down and write up the next update in one sitting. I hope you really really enjoy this part.

And thank you to everyone who is reading!! I still can't beleive this story got nominated...anyway

Enjoy!!!

Part 29

Liz's POV

"We give him what he wants." My father tells me.

They all look at me with different emotions. Amy looks lost, My parents look worried and my Max is angry and shocked. I pause to allow my father to explain what was on his mind.

"Nasedo will hurt the baby if he feels like it." My father said. "He killed many innocent humans before. Who's to say he'll spare an innocent baby? So we can't make the wrong moves."

"What do you mean? We'll just hand Liz over to Nasedo? You'd have your own daughter killed?". Max roared. "No on knows Nasedo better then me. I'll take him out."

"No." My mother said. "He'll posess you again. Instead of killing him, you'd become his weapon. A killing machine. That's what you were destined to be Max. His weapon and Liz was destined to be the one who can kill him."

"This is absurd." Amy said. "Max benifits Nasedo and Liz disadvantages him."

"It's best to put Nasedo's weakness before him instead of putting his advantage before him." My father explained.

I got it now. "That makes perfect sense." I said. "Then I should get going."

"No!". Max growled, grabbing a hold of my arm to stop me. "You can't go alone."

"Max...our baby's life is at risk here." I remind him. I didn't want to think about the things he'd do to hurt our little baby.

"If you kill him, will Maria be turned back to normal?". Amy asks, holding onto Maria who was senseless, wasn't aware of her surroundings and was muttering foreign words to herself.

"Yes." My mother answered. "Everything Nasedo has done will be reversable after his death."

"But killing Nasedo isn't easy." My father said. "He only has one weakness and that is you Liz. But you also need to be careful Liz because Nasedo is very tactful, one wrong stop and we're all dead."

I grimaced, trying hard not to think about what terrible things he'd do to my daughter. I tried to battle it within myself that Nasedo would never harm an innocent baby, that maybe there was a shred of humanity left inside him, that maybe...

"I wish he had some humanity left in him." My father remarked.

"He thinks that all women were treacharous, not to be trusted and therefore wiped out. So he went and kidnapped young boys after studying about the effects of alien radiation on humans. Nasedo had it all planned, He had convinced Riverdog that women were not needed after manipulating the situation of the betreyal of his own wife Nerclada."

"Who is Nerclada and what the hell has she got to do with this?" I state impatiently, My patience was wearing off, with each ticking second, who knows what state my baby was in?

"Nerclada is or was Nasedo's wife. But she had an affair with another man so Nasedo flipped out and killed her after she had given birth to a child..." My mother whipsered. "That wasn't his."

"Oh."

"He sounds like he's mentally ill." Amy snapped. "So what if his wife fucked another man and had another man's kid? What the fuck is wrong with him? He's got no business taking away my daughter's sanity and destroying the world!".

"You're right, he is mentally fucked up." I spat.

"Anyway, he had gotten hold of an seer and located Max and then we knew we had to abandon you Liz before Nasedo saw you via the seer. So we left you under the protection of my mother." My father said with a sniff. "She was the only alien with the ability to hide your presence."

Tears sting my eyes as I finally learn why things were the way they were. I had myself to blame but now wasn't the time. "I have to go." I state running downstairs. They all follow me and Max is the first one to catch up with me.

"Wait Liz!!". He protests.

I turn around and kiss his lips fierly. "I'll be okay Max." I promised him. "I'm going to kill that sick son of a bitch and get our daughter back safe and sound. Then all the pain Nasedo's caused will be reversed and the world will be safe again."

"I'll be one step behind you." Max promised, he'd follow me there. "I know a few tricks." He kissed me back.

I know he would always be there for me, I didn't need to ask. I opened the door.

Eddie stood there.

"It's time."

Getting back into the fortress of solitute was easy. We had the two rocks and I was meeting Nasedo alone. Eddie and Max were right behind me and they were going to hide in the shadows and then strike as soon as I had control of Nasedo.

"We should stick together." Eddie tells us as we walk across the rocky path way, the eerie stench of lonliness and darkness befalls upon us and a thick grey cloud rolls around, multiplying into little dupilicate clouds as the thunder erupted inside the vast vessles of the clouds.

The place seemed so different from when I had first landed here, there was beauty amist the clear spring lakes, the fresh scent of green leaves and bambo mingled with the aroma of ripe lucious fruits was now replaced with bare trees ripped of their leaves. The rocks were dull and dusty and the water was dark and murky as if the mood had changed from serene to cold and...

I could only hear my breath. I stopped. "Max?". I turned to look at my right side. My husband wasn't there, a rush of panic fills me when I turn to my left and Eddie isn't there.

I turn around to see behind me, they weren't there either. "Max? Eddie?".

I had no idea where they had gone, one minute we were walking together and the next they had completely vanished out of sight. "Oh my god."

I was scared I had to admit. I didn't know how to face Nasedo alone and I had never engaged in a full on battle alone with a poweful demon like Nasedo.

And plus, my baby's life was at stake. If I made one single mistake..who knows what that monster could do to her.

Then I hear soft cries from the distant. Forgetting about my fears, I rush towards the direction of the little baby cries. My baby, I could recognise my baby's voice. I make my way into the area of the huts.

I can hear my baby crying so clearly now and pain fills my heart as I prepare myself to protect my child. I run into the mud hut and there lies my baby in a bundle of blankets, crying for me. Her little tears shone on her cheek and my heart melted. My poor baby.

I was so releived to know she hadn't been harmed. I take one step towards my baby who was placed on the table in the centre of the huge mud hut and then I feel the presence of a threat.

"Welcome back Liz." Nasedo said in a deadly tone and I could tell he was wearing a sinister smirk on his face.

He emerges from the shadows and steps in between me and my baby, acting as an obstacle. "Don't think I'd let you reuinite with your daughter so easily." He sneered and then looked at my Amara.

My baby's sob subsided and her lips trembled. I froze in terror, praying to god that Nasedo would never be able to harm her. "So sweet yet innocent." Nasedo said in a sick voice that made me shudder in disgust. He stuck out a bony index finger trying to touch my daughter.

"Don't you dare touch her!". I snapped, warning him. I'd kill him in an instant if he tried to touch my beautiful baby in a fit of anger.

I was so enraged. I could tear him to pieces right now. "My my." Nasedo sounded amused. He didn't touch her but she began crying again in terror and I could read her so clearly. She was really frightened and missed her parents, me and Max so much.

I stepped forward and before I knew it Nasedo had blasted me, sending me falling with an impact against the muddy wall. Pebbles of mud fell all over me and I coughed, standing up on shaky legs. That blast would have been enough to kill a human being. But lucky I was an alien.

I felt a cut on my lip. Fresh blood was drawn. My back was also in agony but I wasn't going to give up.

He ran to me and tried to throw a punch, I dodged and grabbed hold of his hands, I rammed him up against the wall and pinned him there. "Give it up Nasedo. You're going to lose anyway." I spat in anger.

"Never." He laughed and then dissapeared right before my hands. "What the fuck?!". I gasped. One minute he was pinned against the wall and the next he just vanished?

Suddenly I felt someone pulling me from behind and swinging me over the other side of the room. I landed on the floor with a thud and rolled over. I felt my knees crunch as I hit the hard floor. I cried out in pain. With a blurry vision I make out the figure of Nasedo who stares back down at me, studying me with his head titled to the left.

My baby cries even harder and I can't focus. I am torn between attending her and fighting back Nasedo.

"Huh, you do have power Liz but it's not the amount of power you need to have, it's how you use it." He sneered. "Quality not Quantity".

I staggered up and in one swift motion, his legs drive towards my feet as if he's sliding rapidly against the floor and takes me down once again. I'm on the floor and he's on top of me, grabbing my throat. But using all my strength, I push upwards with my injured legs and throw him over and roll back till I'm back on my two feet again. This time I waste no time throwing a fatal blast to that demonic alien.

I hit him just as hard as he cries out

He lands on his front and the dust from the floor smacks him in the face. "I guess you didn't see that one coming!" I shouted, rushing over and grabbing him by the scruff of his neck. I turned him around, kneed him in the stomach and threw a couple of punches. My knuckles were sore but I didn't stop until I killed him for good.

He laughs as I punch his bloody face to a pulp in a fit of rage. "Fight all you want. I'm a master at this. You're an amatuer." He snorted, Blood running out of his mouth.

And then I stopped when flash from Nasedo ripped through my mind...

Flash

"Nasedo!". A woman gasped. "You have a lot of nerve showing up here. You need to leave town now." She warns him.

"Claudia , you old lady." Nasedo laughed as he drank his black coffee. "I needed to see how you were doing."

"You're still in that shady business." She gasped in horror as she tucked away the order pad. "What have you found?".

"Nice of you to ask old woman." Nasedo said, putting down his mug. "I found a lot of things Claudia. You seem to be having one of the things I need to have."

"And what is that?".

"Your grand daughter for example." He stood up facing her. Claudia tensed as Nasedo was at a standoff with her. "You'd think you'd able to hide her for so long old woman that I would never find her." He whispered in a raspy voice. "But I have...to let you know...with each passing moment....you are aging and you are growing weaker...your powers are dissolving and soon you'd be nothing but dust...joining with the earth." He laughed.

"Go away." She warned. "Leave us alone."

"Or what old woman?". Nasedo challeged. grabbing a hold of Claudia's arm before she could call for assitance. Working in a small time diner, barely anyone was there or Nasedo must have taken care of them, a horrifed Claudia thought. He was getting more stronger and stronger everyday. What was he on?

"I will be forced to kill you." She whispered.

It was considered wrong to kill another fellow alien being but Nasedo was a traitor, a tarnish to their kind. He was good as dead, being served capital punishement for the crimes he had commited and the crimes he desired to commit in the future.

"Like this." He said, placing a cold hand on her wrinkled one to connect with her.

Claudia stiffed as a dull grey light from Nasedo seeped into her skin. "What are you doing?!". She trembled in fear as he did something to her.

After a second he was gone and she was left alone in the diner. She wondered what had he done until she felt the tightness in her throat, her heart constricted and she dropped to her knees clutching her throat. It was like all the air was being drawn out from her system.

He had suffocated her!

When she felt her heart finally cave in, she dropped lifelessly to her side and took her last breath with thoughts of me in her mind before she passed away...

I gasped and shuddered at the vision. So that was how my grandmother died. Nasedo had killed her mercilessly because of me...

Everyone was dying for me...

I let go and the warm tears pooled in my eyes.

I had always wanted to find her killer and punished them after witnessing how they killed her but now, I wished I hadn't seen that. It was heartbreaking and horrible to see...

Nasedo get's up and the blood from his face is gone. He advances towards me and grabs my by the collars. "Never trust something that bleeds five days a month and never dies..." He sneered at me, staring at me with his cold grey eyes of death...

Last edited by Hunter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 11/7/08) ch 30 p. 4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks!

garcia88 -
Well wonderful as always
Aww thanks! Love seeing you here!

pijeechinadoll (x2) - Hey buggy boo, I did this for you. Lol, I felt so bad not giving you your AFLS fix :D Spent the entire morning writing this for you as well as doing work. You're special see! I really hope love this and thanks for the bump! Luv ya too! and you get four smilie faces from me :D :D :D :D

Natalie36 -
damn that last part was frickin harsh for the female population. Loved it.
, it was wasn't it! Thanks for being here! :D

destinyc - I will fix this! Don't worry you fellow dreamers lol!

begonia9508 - thank you Eve. :mrgreen:

jake17 -
(awesome line hunter )
Thanks Sunshine.
How you are writing all these amazing updates with your life so crazy is beyond me Hunter!
You amaze me!!
Yeah, I couldn't stop writing even if I wanted to. I am a crazy writer. lol.

AvalonRose -
Wow I just spend the entire afternoon reading this story and I couldn't get enough of it,
do you know how much that means to me! Omg! thanks. I hope you enjoy this next part! I'm so happy what you said.

Mizzshinoda88 - Tina, you too! I loved your comment. Aww this means a lot to me that you sat here reading this fic from the begining, it's a long fic! Thanks so much, I hope I don't disspoint you with the next part. :D

A/N: So sorry guys, I was taking a long time to write this up because I am going crazy with writing. Mental. I hope you enjoy what is left of this fic from my insanity lol.

Part 30

LIZ'S POV

"Never trust something that bleeds five days a month and never dies..." He sneered at me, staring at me with his cold grey eyes of death...

Then I saw it. Saw what it would be like if the world was in his control. The darkness, death, destructions, screams of horror...

My body is frozen as he glides across the room, holds out his hands and the rocks seems to follow the command and levitate before resting in his cold palms. And then something weird happens. The variety of the rocks, from sapphire, emerald, ruby, garnet, diamond, amber and peridot melt into his body, sinking in like a ship sinking.

Light flashes from his eyes as he consumes the power of the stones. His mouth opens and a beam of light appears as he breathes out. His strength was increasing. My throat contracts and my lungs can't circulate the air.

He looks at me and laughs deeply. "I guess I'll have to kill you like I killed your grandmother. How simple." He laughed harder. "How would you like to die Liz? Like a human or an alien?".

I feel myself sinking to my knees. He's controlling my body. I feel so powerless. All I can think of is getting my baby to safety.

He reaches out to touch me again, to violate my mind into a fit of madness and then take away my soul. I am weakened by his evilness. All I can do I stare at his icy fingers, reaching out towards me to drain me of my life source. "Ahhh that's it." He stops when they touch the light around me. My aura was becoming visible. A ring of warmth radiated from me like a halo of an angel.

He caressed the light with his fingertips. "When I be rid of you, all your powers will be mine and I will be the most powerful genie ever." Nasedo snarled gripping the light in his hands, attempting to penetrate it.

The front of my neck begins to pain. My vocal cords felt like they were being cut into. I could not scream at all. "Yesss." He praises himself. "The voice must be gone and I can kill you silently so your other half cannot hear you...but why be so cruel not to let Zan hear the screams of his dying wife who will die in agony?".

A sharp pain cuts through my throat and I scream as the pain splits into two tunnels and travels towards the back of the lower part of my head, one on either side. Pressing into the nerves.

"I can make you so mad you scream in insanity as you die. Scream after scream as I rip your soul of it's body and steal your powers."

"Don't..." I plead with him, remembering the story about his wife. "Your wife may have cheated on you...but no one else did." I reminded him. "No one caused you any harm. You have no right to hurt the innocent." I struggled to say, resisting the pain as much as I could.

"Wrong." He muttered. "You have no idea what my wife did to me and you are in no position to pry into my personal life."

"Huh." I scoffed. "You're fucked up my best friend's mind, you kidnapped my husband twice and those poor boys from their family, you stole my daughter, you killed my grandmother as well as so many innocent people and you're about to kill me because of your greed for power and you say I have no right to talk about your personal life!". I screamed.

"I also slit the throats of your two precious friends and killed another human just before you arrived." He chuckled. "But that doesn't give you any right. No matter how many people I slaughter or torture. You are nothing to me except your powers. After I'm done with you, you may survive but as an empty shell slowly dying in a mental institution along with your bustly friend Marianne or something. Your family will prepare for you burial procession while you're still taking your last couple of breaths and even your so called Max won't be able to heal you because he will be too busy serving me. His master." He purred, looking at his fingers like a tiger looking at their sharpened claws to see if it was lethal enough to kill.

"You hurt Alex and Kyle?". I gasped, shocked.

"They're good as gone. I have given them a slow death, in fact they're dying now but I would let them have a preview of seeing their friend die first and then they can follow you." He said and pushed through the light and grabbed my neck, wrapping his fingers around my skin tightly.

"You die now." He said in a low tone.

"My husband won't let you get away with this!". I pushed the warning out from my mind.

"All he will have left of you is this fatal love story...how he met and foolishly fell in love with someone who was destined to die so young." He told me. "Just a Fatal Love story."

The words that rolled out from his mouth ignited a fury of intensity inside me. Like a volcano about to erupt, the molten hot lava creeps up and violently spews out of the mouth of the volcano, in droplets of acid rain. Splattering everywhere. I scream and push him back with my mind, her fingers are torn from my neck and he lets out a shocked expression as he falls back and is thrown across the room.

I look and feel myself relieved. My Max is here. He has three stones in his hands. Stones from Nasedo. "Max!". I find myself able to move and get up as he rushes towards me. I throw my hands around him and kiss him as my if my life depended on it.

"You okay?". He asks me, cupping my face with his other hand.

"Yeah. I am so happy you're here. I missed you". I cried out breathlessly. He lifts up the stones in his hands. The Garnet, Amber and Sapphire are in his hands. "You removed them from Nasedo?".

"We're soul mates Liz." He tells me. "We share each other's abilities. You could also remove and destroy the stones from him." We both looked at Nasedo who lay writhing on the ground. Max was using my ability to keep him pinned to the ground. We both would be able to destroy him together or we both would be able to be under Nasedo's powers and be his slaves which would enable him the greatest powers.

It was either an all or nothing situation.

"Let's do it." I said. Eddie ran into the room.

"Eddie!, take Amara way from this!". I asked him and he nodded before rushing up to my Amara and picking her up, cradling her in his arms.

"Finish him off before he does to us." Eddie quickly said and ran out with my daughter leaving me and Max alone to deal with Nasedo.

We turned to see Nasedo trying to get up. "Hurt's does it?". Max asked him, and showed him the rocks and then used his powers to dissolve them.

Nasedo's eyes widened in terror. "No! No!".

The three rocks disappeared into nothing. "That's those rocks gone." Max said. "Liz, would you care to do the honors?". He asked me.

"With pleasure." I said through gritted teeth, glaring at Nasedo before I went up to him.

"Don't even think about it!". He sneered at me. "Zan! This woman will cheat on you! She won't be faithful to you! Heck, no women will be faithful! We must rid of women!".

I ignored him and touched his left elbow, using my mind powers and pulled three more rocks out. I retrieved the emerald, peridot and the ruby were in my hands. I destroyed them quickly in front of his eyes.

"You will pay for this." He sneered.

"With only one stone left in you and the two of us combined together..I don't think you stand a chance Nasedo." I told him. "But you still have the option of repentance before it's too late."

"Repent your sins." Max said. "You may have not had the heart to spare those innocent people but we're not so cruel to kill you like you killed them."

"I will never regret anything I've done!. You must kill Liz! Zan kill her!". Nasedo demanded, screaming from the dusty floor. "Everything I've worked for! So many years spent to reach this destination! And for what? So you could meet this bitch and have her!".

"I love her." Max said softly.

"Loving her will cost you so much Zan. The world, your friends, your companions and even your own child."

Max looked at Nasedo. "I always thought of you as a father."

"Well let me be your father." Nasedo said. "I raised you, I fed you, I clothed you and gave you everything essential to a man's survival."

"You did."

"I know." Nasedo nodded. "A son cannot kill his father."

"No. He can't." Max agreed.

Nasedo looks at me. "See, my son chose me over you." He laughed. Max walked over to Nasedo and pulled him up to his feet.

I watched shocked and worried.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down." Nasedo tells Max.

Max looks at me. "I'm so sorry Liz." He gives me an apologetic smile as I worry all over.

"Oh Max." I shook my head, taking a step back.

"Kill the bitch." Nasedo laughed. "Let's kill her."

And then Max turned to Nasedo and pushing his hand into his chest, a beam of light appeared and Nasedo screamed. "You were never my father and will never be my father!". He said coldy into Nasedo's flashing eyes and then pulled out the diamond from where his heart would have been, held it in the air for Nasedo to watch as he melted the diamond away which I presumed was Nasedo's heart.

"Looks like your story has come to an end." Max swallowed and light surrounded us as Nasedo screamed in terror, piercing both our eardrums.

I close my eyes and wait for this to be over.

Silence falls.

tbc???