A Fatal Love Story(M/L, Adult,) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/2/08, Ch 11) p. 7

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

begonia9508- hehe, yeah these ppl are women haters.
jake17-Thanks again, yeah I had a good tym at the prom, althought there was this scary drunk person getting on my nerves lol :roll: , don't worry...you're gunna love the hot sexual moments between Max and Liz. :oops: :D
garcia88- comment much appreciated, glad to know you loved my fic.
Natalie36- Yeah, I like Eddie so I thought I can add him to this story. He's gunna be on Liz's side btw.
twilight- I know it sounds a bit weird for little boys to be kidnapped :lol: but Nasedo was a desperate one to take over the Earth and whereas Liz's role is concerned, she plays a major part and this is a little clue...you'll find out eventually.

Part 11

LIZ'S POV

After Eddie told me evetrything about that Nasedo and Riverdog, I rushed back to Zan's hut. He had been very quiet and did the disappearing act after I told him he had been wronged by the man he trusted the most and loved like a father. I couldn't imagine what Zan was going through...no it was Max. His real name was Max.
My heart broke when I saw him sitting on the floor, back facing towards the door. He was curled up in a ball just like a sad little boy. I hope he wasn't crying, I would probably cry too on seeing him cry. He was so innocent.
I shut the door and locked the door behind me and quietly advanced towards Max.

"Maax?". I call out and he stopped shivering for a moment.

"How can you be so sure that's my real name?". He said in a very exhausted voice as if he had been crying a river. I crouched down and turned him around to face me.

"Because it's true." I whisper softly and hold back the gasp on seeing his red puffy eyes. Max had been crying. Those beautiful amber eyes were stained with sadness. Tears for such a person who never cared.

"Max, you're crying.." I noticed and reach out to brush his tears away. He doesn't move.

"I don't understand. Why did they do this?". He asked confused. "Why did they lie to me for so long?".

"Because there's a war coming Max. They were using you as a part of their plan." I revealed. "To them, you're just another soldier. Now I completely understand why they wanted to kill me and seperate me from you."

"They didn't want me to know the truth." He said in a harsh whisper. "They used me and kept me in the dark."

I cup his cheeks and kiss his forehead. I don't know what or why I'm doing this but it just felt right at this moment. His body tenses as mine decided to straddle his. He doesn't know what this is and I was about to stop until he wraps his strong arms around my body, making the choice that I should stay straddling him.

He closes his eyes and breaths heavily. I feel something hard from between my legs. Then I realised what it is. "Max.." I whisper out in sexual frustration.

"What's happening to me?". He askes, eyes still shut. "I'm feeling hard down there. Is this normal?".

I couldn't take any more of his innocence and sought his lips with my own. Even if he had no idea about lovemaking, he was sure responding back to my touches which was such a turn on. His bulge is reaching out to my core. Damn, even I was feeling desperate for him. It was so painful.

I used my tongue to part his lips and duel with his tongue. He lets me in and surprisingly sucks on my tongue causing me to moan. My breasts are swollen with desire and rub against his chest.

I rub myself against his erection and this time he moans as the kiss ends. He looks at me in a daze. "This feels nothing like I've felt before."

I blush. "This is the first stage of mating but in our terms we would call it love making."

He's excited. "We're going to make love?". His eyes light up once again. I never imagined having sex ever again after my divorce with Nigel but right now I didn't care about Nigel or anything connected to him. It was like Nigel never existed. Max did and I wanted...no scratch that I needed Max. I just hope he needed me too. I hated the term sex. It didn't apply to me and Max, it had to be love making. I shuddered in excitment, me and Max were finally going to make love.

"Touch me." I whisper, taking one of his large hands and putting it on my breasts. I knew he liked the way my breasts felt so soft in his hands.

He gave me a little sqeeze, I feel heat pool between my legs. I'm so turned on right now that I could rip his clothes off which I began to. "Your breasts are so soft."

"Take off your clothes?". I ask, slowely peeling of the shirt he had on. I didn't want to scare him away, that would be sexual harrasment. I got up and so did he. He let me take his shirt off.

"Can I take yours off?". He asked.

"Yes." I nod and I help him take my shirt off me along with my jacket. I'm clad in my jeans and bra. His eyes widens at looking at my breasts which were cushioned with the bra I was wearing. I blush, realising I'm the first woman Max had ever laid eyes on and I'd be the first naked woman he'd ever see. "Let's get naked." I say, letting the naughty side of me take over. Right now, I wanted him in me.

I take off my pants and shoes till I'm only in my underwear. Max takes off his trousers and shorts. He's fully naked now. I look over towards his bed on the hay which would be a perfect place for us to make love. Damn, his manhood is huge. I imagined that big thick cock pumping in and out of me with him on top of me. "Oh god.." I gasp, feeling even more wet.

I jump on him and wrap my legs around him. He holds me in place as we kiss. The next thing I know is that we're making out like horny teenagers on the hay and his fingers interlocks with mine. I struggle up and take off my bra, allowing him full view of my breasts. He stops kissing me and reaches out for my breasts again.

"You're really beautiful." He worships me.

I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life. The way he worshipped me made me feel..special. I didn't care if he was Isabel's older brother. I just needed him right now. "Do you want to suck me?". Oooh, I'm a naughty girl and loving it. I never behaved like this with Nigel. Now I know what was missing in my life.

His mouth was on my right breast and he sucked with passion causing tremors of sexual chemistry to electrify my body. He nipped and licked my nipples and massaged my breasts. "You taste so good, better then the finest juciest fruits out there."

"Hmm, I'm glad you like the taste of me." I say. "Take off my underwear Max." I instruct, seriously I couldn't wait no more. This had to be done.

He forced himself away from my breasts and I quietly promised he'd have some more of them after I'm fully naked too. He fumbles with my knickers before sliding them down. I lift my hips and he takes them off. By the look in his eyes, he is surprised to see my womanhood. "You don't have a..." He said.

"A penis?".

He nodded. "So women have this, what you have."

"It's called a vagina." I told him. "It's what you put your penis in for making love."

"So I would have to put my penis in your..vagina to mate?". He tried making sense of this.

I straddle him again and positioned myself over his erection. "Like this." I say. "You ready?".

"Yes. I want to make love with you." He whispered huskily. This Max was very sexy and he didn't even know it.

I pushed down onto him easing both of our sexual frustration. His cock penetrates my wet hot walls and I shudder in pleasure. I could feel him inside of me. Max shudders in pleasure too. "You are very wet and hot. It's....magic.."

"Now, we both move in a rhythm. You push in and out of my vagina." I say and he does that. I shiver when he almost withdraws and pushes back in.

"Like this?".

"Yeah." I gasped, enjoying the feeling of him pushing in and out of me.

I lay back onto my back and he towers over me, our legs were tangled together and my hands were on his muscular shoulders while his hands were on either side of my body and pressed against the hay for support. His pushes were now becoming thrusts.

I close my eyes and thrust back, joining in the rhythm of our lovemaking. "Feels good does it?".

"Feels so amazing, so beautiful." He grunted, thrusting back into me. I opened my eyes and noticed the wild look in his eyes.

He wanted this as much as I did. I brush a hand through his hair in affection. God, I am falling madly in love with this man. With each thrust, I fell in love with him more and more. He was so gentle with me.

I forgot to explain him about the orgasmic and resolution phase of lovemaking. We were moving faster now with an urgency to come. He thrusted harder and deeper, my arms were above my head and his fingers interlocked with mine and our hips were glued together, banging into each other causing my breasts to dance with every surge was erotic. Our bodies moved faster towards the climax and my walls contracted around his penis while I heard him roar out in pleasure.

We both came together.

After that, he pulled out from me and we both shortly fell asleep in each others arms like two lovers...
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/8/08, Ch 12) p. 8

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

begonia9508- Ha lol!, I wonder why didn't I think of that before, Jane and Tarzan!, I guess that's probably how Jane felt and about the animals..I hate giving out spoilers but...Riverdog isn't that stupid to let animals mate in front of Zan and other captives. They're trying their best to take away the normal reproduction away from the boys they kidnapped. Something about patriachal domination.

garcia88

keepsmiling7 hehehe, that did releive some tension between Max and Liz lol.

Natalie36

twilight- You're right, they won't be happy to find Max and Liz like that. Wow, can't beleive that was hot..first time writing a scene like that..I'm so shy about these kinds of things...love making :oops: yeah, I love the shy Max..the one in season 1 of Roswell. I thought they didn't show enough of that Max because since season two..he changed and I blame Tess and Nasedo. So even under the control of Nasedo here, Max is still the shy innocent amber eyed boy here. Gosh, I love that Max.

jake17- I know, I love your comments...this chpter..I knew this wud make you happy :D I was waiting for your comment lol. So did you manage to get the scence of a hot naked Max out of your head while eating dinner? hehehe, That scene invaded my thoughts for so long I had to write it down. Teaching Max how to make love is a fantasy. Always have been. :oops:
Oh the prom was last sunday, great time..made the DJ put on some favourite songs like Timbaland, since the music he was playing was so boring...ppl were making out all over the place :oops: they were too busy to dance! it was mad. Proper mad. And a friend of mine was having an emotional time, he was so sad :cry: . Cuz we're all leaving now..heading our own ways. University in a couple of months.
So back to the story, hope you enjoy it and I'm soo happy to hear from you. Are you back from ur holiday now?

Here's the next part..hope you guys enjoy!

Part 12

LIZ'S POV

Sunlight hit my eyes and I slowely woke up...in Max's arms. We were facing each other and both of us were completly naked, My entire front was shielded with his muscular front and there was bearskin on our waists, hiding our hips. My right leg was on his waist which brought our groins together. Damn, this was one hot position to be waking up in, I thought.
I also got a full view of his face while he was asleep. He was so handsome. His lips were closed and I kissed his lips, unable to resist the sexiness of Max at all. His whole face looked like it was sculptured by God himself, like God spent a long time designing Max Evans. He was perfect. Just amazingly perfect. I cup his jaw and nibble on his lips. He tastes so damn good, I could smell the coconut milk from his lips. So exotic.

"Liz?". He mumbles against my lips and he slowely wakes up. When he opens them amber eyes, god I am entranced by the soulful depths in them.

"Hey honey." I smile, and caressing his cheek. "Morning."

He smiled back. "Good morning Liz."

"Did you enjoy last night?". I ask with a devilish grin, remembering the way he pumped in and out of me with so much passion. He definetly knew what to do know when making love now.

"We made love." He whispered ever so softly, using his fingers to feather on my back, causing me to arch up more closer to him and I felt his rock hard penis almost penetrate me again.

Shit. It was morning. Anyone could have walked in on us. I quickly pulled away and grabbed the bearskin to hide my body. "Max, we can't tell anyone about this." I whisper to him. "Or they'll take me away from you. They'll seperate us." I couldn't bear the thought of being parted from Max. Not when I was falling madly in love with him. Or possibly am in love with him.

He looked back with worry in his eyes. "Yes." He nodded sadly and I ripped away, trying to find my discarded clothes on the floor. I found my underwear on the hay next to where I was sleeping and grabbed it before slipping into them and then found my bra on the floor before clipping it on. I let go of the bear skin and rushed to the other side of the room clad in my lingerie to retreive my shirt, jaket and jeans. I jumped back into my clothes while Max watched me. I buttoned my shirt up and looked over at Max. "Aren't you gunna get changed?". I asked him, grabbing his clothes and taking them to him.

He got up and quietly took the clothes from me. "Does this mean we love each other now?".

I smiled and sat down beside him. "I feel love for you Max. Ever since last night, I don't think I can ever stay away from you." I kiss his forehead. "What about you? Do you...love me?". I shake, remembering that same exact question which I asked my former husband a year ago to which gave me heartache.

"I love you so much Liz." Max said. "I never felt this way about anyone. I love you and want to make love to you forever."

My eyes linger towards him. I always wanted to hear those words. My heart soared out and I was on a high. Max loved me. He did and I could tell by the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes. He loves me. "You'd better get changed Max. No one can know about us."

"Okay." Max nodded and began getting changed. I got up from the hay and decided to explore. This was his home. A mudhut skillfully made with a bamboo interior. There was a couple of shevles with jars on it. One of the jars which Max used to heal my feet which weren't really injured.

A knock on the door made me jump. "Hey it's twelve now, what is going on?". Came Nasedo's voice from the other side. Max and I looked at each other in shock.

What if Nasedo knew what happened last night?

"Urghh.." I protest and Max rushed to the door, fully clothed. He opened the door and there stood Nasedo. I didn't move at all.

"Nasedo." Max said. "What brings you here?".

"Zan...did you forget..the rain dance?". Nasedo said, shooting at glance at me. I had a feeling he suspected us or something. Shit, I hoped the fragrance of our lovemaking wasn't lingering in the air.

"Oh no, I haven't.." Max said looking back at me before looking at Nasedo again. "I'll be right there."

"Okay." Nasedo said and then asked me. "Hey would you like to join us?".

Now this was weird.

"I know everyone is still giving you a cold reception but since you're a part of this group, it'll be good for the rain dance. It's inaupicious if a member of the group doesn't join in." Nasedo explained.

"I'll see.." I say, unsure. "Nasedo how do you know that I'm a member of this group?".

"Eddie told me." He stated without blinking an eye.

"He did?". I ask, I thought Eddie promised not to tell anyone about our little secret conversation?

"Yes." Nasedo said before looking away. "Zan, be there soon. Delaying the rain dance isn't good. And get changed, you wore that thing yesterday." Nasedo said before leaving. Max slowely shut the door.

"Max.." I call him. "I need some fresh clothes. Do you have any?". I say, feeling cautious of Nasedo, the way he was talking to us seemed like he knew something about us..and why would Eddie tell him what we were discussing about yesterday? I thought Eddie was against Nasedo who was the bad guy?

I had no idea what was going on.

Max opened a wooden draw and took out some clothes for me. "Would this do?". he asked, handing me a T-shirt and some tight jeans.

They were clothes from planet earth, they even had the label on which said 'made in china', I wonder where did these come from. "Max, these clothes are from earth." They were washed and were slight wrinkly but there was no mistake in guessing these were from Earth.

"Nasedo brought me these three years ago." Max told me. "He brought lots of clothes like that for all us."

"When's the last time, he brought you guys clothes?". I ask.

"Two days ago."

I gasp. Nasedo had been visiting Earth regularly. He knew the ways to get back home....
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/10/08, Ch 13) p. 9

Post by Hunter »

Thanks guys for the comments..

garcia88- There's more to Nasedo then what meets the eye. Liz will have to keep an eye on him. Yes.

twilight- A rain dance is a dance done by them to bring rain for their crops in the little land. Liz is starting to realise what love is hence the title 'A fatal love story'. She's got so much to learn as well as Max. Ah, that's a great idea, brainwashing rain dance..hmmm. You'll find out why Nasedo has no problem with Liz staying with them soon.

keepsmiling7- thanks :mrgreen: you'll get more lol.

Natalie36- Ah Natalie you're so funny u crack me up, Nasedo the dog hahaha. I can't really answer that because that would be telling lol. You will find out. :P

RonaldoC- Now you know Ronnie, now you know. Glad to see you onboard so I must heed your call lmao.

last but not least

jake17-Aww, that must be embaressing while thinking about a hot naked Max while dining with other ppl. I'd be red faced :oops: . You think my story's perfect? You're so sweet you make me happy. Glad to know you had an awesome time on ur vacation. I know! even I want to tear My Max's clothes off. That's why I'm writing as Liz. Just imagine you're with this Max right now doing certain things.. :oops: Yeah. I was planning on Liz to explain more to Max about Sex Ed. There's other things he really needs to know.
Thanks, I hope I do enjoy my summer b4 going to uni for the first time ever.

Hope you enjoy the update.

here it is...

Part 13

LIZ'S POV

Taking Max's clothes, I made my way to the beautiful serene lake for a bath. His scent still lingered on my skin and althought I wanted to keep his scent on, I knew I had to wash it off before anyone suspected. The lake was my only source for a bath and for washing my clothes. I told Max I'd be bathing instead of joining him for the rain dance.

Apparently the rain dance was to bring rain from the heavens to fertilise the ground and grow crops. I wasn't so sure if it wasn't a brainwashing trick from Nasedo and Riverdog or Eddie even. I still couldn't beleive him. Nothing was certain about any of them. I strip my clothes except my bra and panties before diving into the lake.

The cool water welcomes me into it's shallow depths, I can see the smooth rocks lying on the ground, sheltered by the wall of the emerald green water. Max told me this was his lake. There were plently of lakes but this was dedicated to him as he caught five deers in one day. This was a hunter's gift. I resurface and see the most beautifullest waterfall. It's seven metres wide and twenty feet tall at least. I swim towards it and get completely naked. I wanted to feel the water everywhere. I put my underwear on the rock nearby and swim back to the water fall.

The water rushes in slow motion down onto my shoulders, down my breasts and stomach. I enjoy this feeling of freedom. While they were busy doing their raindance, I was busy doing my waterfall wash.

A hand touches my arm and I gasp as I turn around. Max is here, right behind me, in the water. He's without a shirt. He's so hot. His adonis body is full of perfection. I want to lick him right now. "Max...how come you're not at the rain dance?".

His gaze falls to my naked breasts for a moment and I blush, remembering our hot first time together. He looked at me with his seductive amber eyes. "You forget this." He said, handing me a big orange cut in half. "It's citrus, good for you hair."

"Good for my hair?". I smile, taking the orange in my hands.

"Yes, it gives your hair it's scent and makes it shiny." He explained.

"Does it also have conditioner?". I tease, loving his cute attitude. He really did care for me. These sweet little things he kept doing for me only made me love him more. He took trouble to do this. Find that orange, cut it, neglect the rain dance and swim all the way here to hand me the orange so my hair could smell nice and stay nice. What a sweetheart.

"Huh?". He asks dazed, I guess me being naked is a distraction for him. I could tell he was liking the way the water glided down my naked body.

"I guess this is like your kind of shampoo." I say. "On earth we have liquids which give our hair a nice shine and protects us from hair breakage, dandruff and maintains it's silkiness." I tell him.

He took one orange from me and held it above my head before sqeezing the juices onto my hair and then rubbed the orange zest on my scalp. "How does that feel?". His husky voice fills my ears.

Where had the sound of the waterfall gone? Because right now, all I can hear is Max's voice.

He steps closer to me, wanting more of me. His eyes are displaying desire. I can feel heat radiate from between my thighs. I take the other orange and do the same what he did to me and we're both underneath the water fall.

He grabs my hips and pulls me so close that I notice he's completely naked waist down too. I shudder and his lips take mine. Overwhelmed with lust, I let go of the orange and cradle his head while he kisses me with passion. My legs wrap themselves around Max's waist. His hands decide to explore. I breath heavily when I feel two fingers push inside me.

"I wanted to feel you again." He whispers. "I can't get enough of you."

He pulls his fingers out only to push back in again. I move my hips, the water sloshes around us. I need more. He needs more. Because of the water, we couldn't move as fast as we wanted.

"Take me Max." I urge him and he takes his fingers out of me, brushing my clit in the process and leads me to the back of the waterfall where a medium sized arch awaits. He lifts me and places me on the clay before hauling himself up with me. The clay is unusual. Not hard nor soft, but inbetween. It isn't like quicksand and it's not very uncomfortable either. Just perfect ground for me and Max to make love again.

I can see his erect penis so clearly. He's huge and hard for me. I know how he feels when he's in me. I climb on top of him and straddle him. "I'll be on top this time." I whisper in his ear as I position myself over his cock and then sink down onto him. He gasps.

"Being inside you feels so good." He confessed. "Like god's gift."

He kisses me again and I smile against his lips. "Honey..do you know what happens when you feel good almost at the end of our lovemaking?".

"What happens?". He asks, curious.

I move against him, pulling my tight sheath around his erection, backwards and forwards like a vice. "For you, your penis is stimulated even more by my vagina." I push up against him causing him to tilt his head back and groan.

"Then?". He says tightly with eyes wide shut.

"Then.." I continue pushing up and down on him, causing us both to shudder in ecstasy. "You come...with your seed spilling inside of me." I moan feeling my climax and his too, I felt him spill his seed into me.

"My seed?". Max asks, opening his eyes.

I slowely stop pushing and look at him. "Men produce seed so they can get a woman with child. A woman has a womb to nurture the baby for nine months Max. When a man and woman make love to have a baby, his seed goes in the vagina into the womb to seek her egg then the sperm and egg join, to make a baby." I say before parting from him.

"So my seed is in you?".

"Yes." I say.

"You can get with my child." He states as a matter of fact. And I seem to realise this too. We didn't have condoms and I wasn't on the pill. Shit.

"I know." I whisper. But a part of me wanted to get pregnant by Max. "We need to get changed." I say and slipped back into the water, washing myself again with Max shortly joining me.

Max had a point. I could get pregnant by him.

A/N: More to come! don't worry.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/15/08, Ch 14) p. 10

Post by Hunter »

Hey guys..sorry for the delay..I've been so stressed lately- Got an operation tommorow and I'm so scared. :? Thought I'd post this chapter before I go to hospital.

Thanks

garcia88-you're right garcia, can Max get anymore sweeter? lol.

twilight-Me too!, I love the sweet moments between Liz and Max. And about the baby..well that's 50/50..either can happen or not..you just have to wait and watch. :wink:

keepsmiling7- wish I could say over there lol..don't worry you'll find it :wink:

Natalie36- Thanks :mrgreen:

RonaldoC- hmm, how would you like your Max? With chocolate on top or honey? LOL. Sweet.

jake17- you wud seriously let Max put a watermelon on your head if it meant getting into that water with him naked? Omg, you're so funny..I'm in stiches...glad to know you love it. :D

I love all your comments!, Enjoy the next part!

Part 14

LIZ'S POV

I was on my way back to Max's hut until I passed by Eddie's hut..The door was open and Eddie was busy doing something, like he was reading a book a something. I stepped in the doorway and decided to pause there.

"So..looks like someone's been visiting an agony aunt." I say, sarcasm obviously rolling down my tongue. I should have never trusted Eddie.

I always trusted people. That was my misake. When my own parents abandoned me at the age of six, I should have stopped trusting strangers long ago..I let myself be broken again..my parents were the first, then Nigel and now Eddie who I thought was going to help me get back home. I didn't understand my heart sometimes. Why it reached out to people for trust. Why was a part of me having blind faith?

Eddie turned around and noticed me standing in his doorway. He had his reading glasses on which made him look owlish. "Hey..come and take a seat." He said with a polite tone as if nothing's happened.

I remain where I was. "You told Nasedo everything didn't you?". I could have read his mind to find out what he had been upto but right now I wanted to hear it from his lips. I wanted to do it the hard way. I was sick of everything being so easy like I was easily hurt.

"Told Nasedo what?". He asked, puzzled and puts his book down on the table and takes off his glasses.

"About our conversation about me being a member?".

"I would never say that." Eddie said. "What is your name?". He suddenly asks.

"Why the hell do you want to know my name? So you can reveal that to Nasedo?". I step into the hut and walk next to the table with the book. I take the book and open it thinking it contained his personal thoughts. I had to know if Eddie was setting me up. But the words on the page said something else...he wasn't guilty.

"No..I just wanted to know how to address you. Seriously I am not on the evil side. I'm going to help you." Eddie softly says, feeling a bit hurt off my accusatioons. I could sense his sadness. I insulted him. A moment of silence passed between us.

"Sorry." I say. "I'm Liz."

"It's okay Liz." Eddie dismissed it. "It often happens. The enemy will try to lead you astray."

An intruder stepped in. It was Nasedo. Panic hit me. What was Nasedo going to do to us? "Nasedo, what are you doing here? I thought you were busy at the rain dance thing?". I say, trying to hide my fear. This man gave me the chills, he was always smirking and was very silent.

"The rain dance finished a few moments ago..you and Zan were not present??". He asked, looking directly at me this time. Nasedo never directly looked at me ever but now his gaze increased my fears.

"I was washing my clothes." I lied knowing what me and Max were upto behind the waterfall. I wasn't going to let them know that I had introduce their Zan into lovemaking and the anatomy of a woman's body.

"And where was Zan?". Nasedo asks as if he already knows the answer.

"I have no idea. Shouldn't you know?". I turn the table around putting up a serious face.

Nasedo doesn't answer and then walks right in and stands next to us. "I know what you're thinking.." He begins causing me and Eddie to stiffen. My arms were covered in goosebumps. Who knew what this man was capable of?
"But I'm not the enemy." He says. "I have to keep things this way to save us all."

"Save us from what?". I demand.

"The apocalypse." He said and looked at Eddie. "Boy, you are seriously mistaken. I thought you knew better then to accuse the man who helped you."

Eddie decided to speak. "Sir..I am pretty sure you are going to bring about the apocalypse."

"Nonsense!". Nasedo said. "Why would I provide for you and nourish you and all the other boys here? To protect you from the unknown enemy. You boys have potential, power within you. Such power which the enemy craves. If I had left you out there, you would have been dead or worse .....a living corpse."

"So that justifies in kidnapping young boys and wiping out every memory of women even existing? You don't want any of these boys to know about reproduction and about women?".

"Who knows what kind of females these boys will come across?, the enemy can take the form of a female to entice the males like a sucubus..you ever heard of the succubus?".

"Yeah..it's all folklore and nonsense." I say. This Nasedo was basing his logic on made up myths? He was really pathetic.

"That is man's greatest weakness. Women. Yes they can be behind a man's sucess but they could also be behind a man's destruction. Women can destroy us. Living on Earth you surely must have heard of the Samson story? Delilah had betreyed him by cutting off his hair which was his greatest strength."

"So you're saying that even I could be a threat?". I spat, unable to beleive Nasedo's logic. He was such an idiot.

"No, well you could be but I beleive you're just a victim here. You want to go home..well I can take you home but first I need to know if you're with us..to save the world."

"You know I'm all up for saving the world but I am not sure if I can trust you." I said with honestly. i didn't trust Nasedo. He was weird.

"I know you're not human." Nasedo revealed. "I'm not human either. I'm a shapeshifter. Everyone here is human but you."

"How do you know that?".

"Because I also can detect other aliens." Nasedo said. "It's one of my abilities."

"Who is the unknown enemy and what does he want with these boys?".

"We don't know his identity. He's also a shapeshifter but these boys are the chosen ones..he needs an army and I'm trying to protect these boys here. This place is the only place left which is a part of our hope planet Antar which he detroyed. This is our fortress of solitute, cut off from the world and the enemy has no idea about this place."

"So you're saying this is part of Antar?". I gasp, Antar was my home planet which I'd only heard stories off. If this was the one last place of Antar..then I was basically on a preservative of my home planet.

"Yes." Nasedo said. "The one piece of land which the unknown enemy cannot touch."

"So what's next?" I inquire. "How are you going to defeat the unknown enemy?".

I'm in Max's hut and close the door before running into his arms. "Hey honey" I kiss his lips with hunger. I missed him. Max was addictive. I knew I could never get enough of him. I couldn't wait to explore more of him.

"I missed you too." He murmers against my lips, knowing what was on my mind. His hand snaked up under the T-shirt and grabbed a breast causing me to moan but this wasn't the time for lovemaking. I had to tell him something important. "Max..wait." I say and take his hands off my body and hold it in mine. "There's something I want to tell you."

I lead him to the hay and sat us both down. "What is it beautiful?". I blush when he calls me that, he's stroking my cheek which is proving to be a distraction. If he continues his caresses we'd never get to the conversation.

"I'm going home soon." I say and his face drops. The happiness drained and I feel guilt and quickly say something. "But you can come with me. To meet your parents."

"I can?". He said. "How?".

"There's portals which take you to Earth. Come with me. Be with me?". I asked, already knowing Max would not last a second with out me. He's also addicted to me.

"Will they know me?". He said, getting a little scared. "What if they don't recognise me?". Fear shone in his amber eyes and I could see the tears form in them. I knew the feeling of being rejected by ones parents. I lean over and kiss him before cupping his jaw.

"Max don't worry. I know your sister and I know your parents already. Your parents are the nicest people on earth." I explain to him, knowing Mr and Mrs Evans were a really sweet couple who would never hurt a fly. "Besides, if they're nice to me and everyone else of course they'll be nice to you, they'll take you in their open arms because you're their son."

"You think?". Max asked, the levels of fear decreasing. I was happy to know I was easing his tension.

"I know so." I state. "Atleast your parents never abandoned you." I muttered, anger flashed in my eyes. And Max was the one to comfort me.

"What happened Liz?" He asked, concerned for me. It wasn't hard for him to miss the look on my face. "What did your parents do?".

"They abandoned me Max, when I was only six years old. I never knew why, they never contacted me again. Only my father's mother stayed behind to take care of me."

"I'm so sorry.." He said, wiping my fallen tears away. "We've both grown up without our parents."

"I know." I lean into his arms, that was another common thing which linked me and Max together. "I know." I repeated in a whisper as he wrapped his arms around me.

"But.." I slowely pull away. "But another thing is that I think..I think we have something else in common."

"Yes?".

"I think you're an alien Max." I state, looking directly into his eyes.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/22/08, Ch 15) p. 10

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

garcia88

twilight- You always come up with great ideas lol, I like your fb..yeah I agree with you on Nasedo..I never trusted him in the show..he's a weirdo lol. Aww thanks, that's sweet. Yeah my operation went okay but still recovering after days, they bruised ma hands as well :(...but thanks again.

Natalie36
- who knows what's gunna happen..we'll just have to see.

RonaldoC- thanks. The operation was......I really can't remember what happened because I was knocked out lol.

keepsmiling7- thank you, it's my first operation in years and I was really stressed because I didn't know what they were gunna do to me :S. Kinda weird when I woke up. It was like waking up from a nightmare. I was so tired.

jake17- Still recovering, thanks :)...b4 I used to imagine being knocked out but now I actually experienced it. Oh it was terrible how they put me to sleep. This nurse was getting on my nerves when she woke me up..I was like- lemme sleep more! hehehe. I was really tired and had to take a week off.
Thanks for everything, it's nice to to know you think my fic is incredible.

Okay there is gunna be a song in this which my friend recommened..if it's cheesy or embaressing then let me know..I'm soo shy lol. But my friend thought it was romantic or something. So I just put it there.

I'm back from the hopital..recovering still..feel like crap.

Part 15 (I'm hoping this is purely a dreamer chapter because I'm in the mood for some Max and Liz lovin right now. :P)

LIZ'S POV

His hand reaches out and touches mine. "What makes you say that?". He whispers against my chin.

"Because..your parents...they're aliens and so is your sister..." I say and shudder when his other hand grabs a hold of my breast, he plays with me and knows me too well. He knows how to handle me. He was learning a lot and was good at remembering things especially when it came down to my body. He played me the way a professional guitarist played the guitar. I was responding beautifully to his touches.

"So you think I'm an alien.." He says in a husky whisper moving swiftly up my jawline and grazing my ear lobe with his teeth. Whoa, Max Evans was becoming horny. He runs his hands down on my arm and light appears. I gasp in amazement.

"Max..how...oh my god.." Wonder and excitment take over me. The glow on my arms are from Max, I've never seen anything like it before. This glow is making me feel the buzz. I watch as he performs his magic on me, transfixed.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of being touched by Max Evans. The feathery strokes...suddendly stops.

"My turn." I whisper with lust gleaming in my eyes. "Do you wanna see what happens when you come?". The intensity of my voice makes him rock hard and I get off the hay and he sits up. I unbuckle his jeans and slowley slid them down his strong muscular legs. His huge manhood surprises me.

Max blushes. "You are definetly turning me on tonight." He hums.

I take hold of his manhood. I've never done this before. I'm exposed to new sexual activies and I'm loving every minute off it. As soon as my fingers are on his erection, he hisses out in pleasure, his erection straining even more. I feel breathless. This part of his body could do such wonders to mine, now it was my turn to return the favour.

I grip his dick and run my hand up and down the base, letting him get used to the stimulation first. He begins to buck his hips in rhythm with my strokes.

"Oh god yesss..Liz...oh god.." He moans, thrusting more harder in my hand.

"You like it?". I tease him playing with his manhood as I brush over a sensitive spot causing him to cry out harder. His head tilted backwards and his eyes were shut, he gripped the bearskin over the hay and his knuckles were white.

"Max..honey...you need to look now." I whisper, knowing what was about to happen.

He opens his eyes and looks down, a few seconds later he comes in my hand...and he gasps on seeing what he had just done.

"What's that?". He said panting heavily as I let go off him. His eyes were his seed which was on my hand.

"It's your seed." I say and use my powers to dissolve it. "That's what happens when a man comes."

"Take off your clothes.." He growles and I open my eyes to see the wildness in his amber eyes. His eyes are dark with desire making me shudder in passion.

"What?". I gasp, am I hearing Max right?

"Take off your clothes." He tells me and gets up. His hands are on my shirt, lifting it up and throwing it off me. He licks his lips on seeing my bare chest and fondles my breasts.

"Oh Max.." I gasp, shutting my eyes shut. He's fully in control this time and he knows it. God knew where our clothes went because all I know is that both of us are completely naked and his huge manhood is ready to be inside of me again.

"Get on your hands and knees." He instructed and I followed his words in a daze..and got back on the hay. Oh god, I've never done this before, not even with Nigel. Max Evans wanted to take me from behind. The thought of being in such a position made me wet with desire. Oh god.

On shaky hands and legs I get into the position which Max instructs me, he positions himself behind me and takes my breasts in his hands again, leaning over my back and planting soft sweet kisses making me moan. His lips are warm and wet against my cold back.

"How would you like me to take you?". He breathes heavily over my neck. "Nice and slow or hard and fast?".

Ohh..I can't even think. We've had the last two times slow and this time, I was ready to listen to my wild side. "Hard and fast..Max..take me hard and fast." I groan, feeling him toy with the lips of my sex with the tip of his cock. His pre-cum making my labia even more moist.

He lets go of my breasts and moves back to grib my hips. Now he introduces his member. As he's sinking into me,my wet walls making room for him inside me, I gasp in pleasure of his invasion which I crave for. All I can think about is the moments yet to come.

One stroke, two strokes and he's off, plunging deep and hard into me, slamming my hips into his and his hard cock rubbing between my sensitive walls, in and out until both of us are lost in the ecstasy of our lovemaking. My body moves with each of his thrusts. My walls tighten around him, gripping him tighter and tighter and I can tell he's enjoying this as much as I was.

I must be on cloud nine because this feels divine yet wild, I'm giving myself to him, letting him claim me, being pleasured by me and it feels so good. I'm vibrating now and he groans, just before both of us are coming to the moment.

"Lizzzz." He groans, slowing down his movements until he's satisied that he's emptied himself inside of me.

He withdraws, I turn and he captures me in his arms, we're both slick with sweat and he removes the loose strands of my hair from my forehead and kisses me. "I love you so much Liz. I love you." He whispered and kisses my lips.

Then my voice changes to antarian. I chant some words which meant to take Max as my mate, my husband and he spoke in antarian as well, vowing to love and cherish me as his mate and wife.

It was like our souls were merging together, first our bodies had joined and now our souls were joining. Both our bodies were glowing and we were sucked into each others worlds.

I saw flashes of Max's childhood and he saw flashes of my childhood. There was a sudden rush of images of each other, imprinted into our brains. I saw Max's world through his eyes and he saw my world through my eyes.

I saw the innocence, the lonliness and the love in Max's eyes. He had always waited for me..even though he never knew of my gender, he knew that there was someone out there for him, someone who was me and I felt tears, feeling his pain and lonliness for years. All this time he was in solitude, away from his family and away from the real world.

"Max.." I gasp and broke out in sobs.

I felt him pull me into his arms. "It's okay Liz.." He says, his voice in awe. He's saw my world. "I felt the same." He said.

"I know." I wrap my arms around him. We've both been lonely but Max had no one, atleast I had people around me, Kyle, Maria, Micheal, Grandma Claudia and so on. Max had always been alone to start with. He was kidnapped and deprived of parental love and he didn't have friends like I did.

"I will never leave you." I promised him. "You have me and you'll always have me." I say and wipe the tears from his eyes. "I love you too Max, I love you so much."

"I promise the same things. I shall never leave you and you'll always have me." He smiles and then I notice something glow on his right shoulder. An imprint of my sign, it's a dot with two spheres around it. It glows into Max's skin and he looks at my left shoulder, a wide V is on my shoulder and did the same, glowing into my skin.

"The antarian marriage.." I gasp in wonder, I've read about it and this was the first time it happened to me. I've always wanted this to happen, always. Maria and Micheal had their antarian marraige, they were bound by their souls but I never had such things with Nigel. And I knew my destiny was with Max. Our souls had matched and joined together as one. Our symbols were on each other. There was no parting us now.

"We're married now." Max tells me and I nod, he's begining to understand more. As we were joined now, he didn't need explaining for everything but there were things yet that I wanted to show him.

An hour later, we had six rounds of lovemaking at least, we couldn't get enough of each other. It was a steamy session of powerfull and erotic lovemaking. His hands were all over my body, touching, caressing and massaging as he moved inside of me. Our limbs were tangled together and we lay still, just enjoying the feel of each other. He was still inside of me and I loved the way he felt inside of me. I didn't care about anything else in the world right now, I just wanted to saviour this moment.

"Sing for me." Max's soothing voice fills my ears. "I want to hear you sing."

I blush. He's still inside of me and wants me to sing for him. "What do you want to hear baby?". I ask him, rubbing his sides with my hands.

"Anything with your beautiful voice."

I blush. I haven't sang for ages. It had been long since I sang. Max moves out of me and lies next to me, he places my leg on his waist and cups my cheeks. "Sing for me baby."

In a soft low voice, I began to sing from the beats of my heart for what Max meant to me. The rhythm of the music soon took over and we were lost in a world of our own, without reality surrouding us.

"You, you are the one who my heart called my own, wherever you are, I'm there, now living without you is a punishment, Oh, let us meet in the way that two waves do, Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise. If I am the voice, then you are my song, unique from the world, my soulmate, let us meet in the way that two waves do, Oh let us meet in the way that two waves do, Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise, You, you are the one who my heart called my own, wherever you are, I'm there, now living without you is a punishment". Max's love envolopes me and takes me to heights I've never been, all this time I had no faith in love and now I'm living for it. Max's love has me breathless.

Then Max joins in. "May our togetherness not break at any turn, May your embrace never escape my hands".

"Even in a dream, may you never sulk away from me, May no one rob the happiness of my love". I continued and then Max sang after.

Tears flow in my eyes, this moment is so beautiful that I don't want it to end. I've never experienced the beauty of love, I could feel how much love Max had for me in his heart. It scared and amazed me at the same time.

"Let us meet in the way that two waves do, Oh let us meet in the way that two waves do, Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise, You, you are the one who my heart called my own, wherever you are, I'm there, now living without you is a punishment".
"I will steal you away from the world's vision, I will hide you somewhere in my heart's corners." (Liz)

"If ever there is difficulty in life, you support me ,I will support you." (Max)

Both Max and I finished off the song beautifully together which was created through our love. "You, you are the one who my heart called my own, wherever you are, I'm there, now living without you is a punishment, Oh, let us meet in the way that two waves do, Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise. If I am the voice, then you are my song, unique from the world, my soulmate, let us meet in the way that two waves do, Oh let us meet in the way that two waves do, Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise, You, you are the one who my heart called my own, wherever you are, I'm there, now living without you is a punishment. Then let us never seperate, yes this is my promise, yes this is our promise.".
The melody softened down, leaving our bodies humming together..the magical feeling of being interwined together, being connected together for an eternal bond.

We snuggled up next to each other and slept together, this time as husband and wife. And both of us were so happy.

(Omg...was that cheesy?)
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/27/08, Ch 16) p. 11

Post by Hunter »

A/N: Thanks guys..I've had one hell of a week..some sleepless nights but now I'm feeling a lot better then before. And it's a bright sunny day! I'm so happy now. :D Time for an update and a nice hot barbacue.

garcia88 - Thanks :D I can't even beleive my Max is getting sweeter and sweeter. I didn't know it was possible?

twilight - aww thanks, you're so sweet. you guys make ma day, beleive me I am not that confident and to have such nice people to give nice comments is really making me more confident. I hope this update is wonderfull too. Yeah, I thought it was time for the student to surpass the master. Ooh about if Nasedo's going to come between Liz and Max..I wish I can answer that but time will tell.

keepsmiling7- Thanks. I'm a lot better now, better then last week.

begonia9508- nice to see you back. :) thanks. I'm feeling much better from the op now.

jake17- Thank god you guys didn't think it was cheesy, ma sis was laffin about the song part and I was :oops: . Thanks.

hope you guys enjoy this part too :D

Part 16

LIZ'S POV

Dipping in the cool lake eased the heat that was burning my skin. I had sneaked out while my husband sleeping like an angel...oh gosh..the fact of Max being my husband now amazes me. I'd never thought I'd be married ever again or I'd fall in love ever. But when I met Max, I learned how to love. I learned what love was and the most beautiful thing is..that love found me.

I blush as I remember what took part the last time I took a swim here. My gaze falls on the watefall. I would really miss this place when I left. Memories of me and Max being together would linger around these places like engraved kodak moments in my mind. I swim around and take a few dips before resurfacing again.

I'd love to have Max here right now.

All of a sudden, two arms snake around my bare stomach and pull me against a hard chest. I feel the air gush out of me as the strong arms wrap around my body and wet lips kiss my neck. "Did you miss me beautiful?". His husky whisper fills my ears as he nibbles on my jawline. It didn't take me a second to realise who was my intruder.

I smiled. "Off course handsome." I rested in his arms. Nothing felt so good then being in his arms. Those beautiful strong arms capable of a lot. I remember the time when he had carried me away from them and to his hut. How strong his arms were and how at ease I felt being carried in his arms. And then him massaging my feet, his whole body was magic. Just one touch from him and I melted.

The only thing different from last time was that I still had my clothes on. But that didn't mean we couldn't get up mischeif.

"I've missed you too." He kisses my cheek. Oh god. His lips feel so good against my skin, whatever part of my body he touches, becomes alive and sparks with his caresses.

"Max..anyone can see us." I remind him, relaxing in his arms for a while. It was a wonderful feeling being in his arms. Wonderful.

"I don't care. I need you." He whispers, planting sweet little kisses on my neck and his hand slips under the shirt I'm wearing and massages my stomach. I'm about to groan but swiftly turn around and pull back to dip my hand in the lake and bring it up to splash water in his face.

Max looks surprised when the sudden splash of water hit his face. He blinks, wipes his eyes and then looks at me with a grin, his amber eyes lighting up in the sun's rays.

I giggle and gasp as he doesn't move for a moment and then paddles closer to me. "Max?". I call, almost stopping.

Before I knew it, he splashes back, the t-shirt being soaked more. In relfex I look away and lift my arms up to sheild myself. When the water drips off my face, I cautiously put my arms down and turn my eyes to where he was standing. He wasn't there!

"Max?". I step forward, the water slows my movements. Where did my Max go?

"Max?". I called again but there was no response. I could only here myself calling him and the sounds of the birds singing in the distant along with the rush of the waterfall and my movements in the water. Max was nowhere to be seen. The eerie silence makes me want to panic.

Then I can hear a sound of a loud splash behind me, before two arms pulled me and took me down into the water with them. I had no time to react. As I was pulled underneath the water, I was turned around and felt lips touch my own before I was hauled back up again with Max holding me.

"Gotcha." He smiled, carrying me in his arms.

"Oh Max..you scared me!". I scolded him. "I thought someone had done something to you or something."

"They have." Max said in a serious tone. "Someone has done something to me."

"What did they do to you?". I ask, worried and scared.

"They found me, loved me and made me love them back." He answered. "That person was you, Liz..my soulmate, my love, my wife."

His words leave an emotional impact on me. I can taste the saltiness of my own tears as they mingle with the drops of the water on my face. I wrap my arms around him and lean in closer to kiss him. "I love you too."

He smiles against my lips and I can feel him walk towards the waterfall, and I knew what he was thinking before he took us both behind the veil of the rushing water to get down to business.

When we were done, we quickly got changed, hung the wet clothes on some branches to dry and walked back to the area where Nasedo and Eddie was waiting for us patiently. The two were sitting at a small bench while Max and I silently approached them, trying to contain the smiles while remembering what happened between us back at the lake.

"Morning." Max smiled and I bit my lip, trying hard not to act suspicious. The way Nasedo looked at us...

"Morning.." He said and went back to cutting up an apple. I sat down next to Max who grabbed two banana leaves with all sorts of fruit laying on top of them. He handed one to me.

"Liz..I have something to say to you.." Nasedo begins, breaking the silence. "About getting back to Earth...I think it would be wise to stay back here for another fortnight which gives us time to monitor the enemy's behaviour."

Before I could feast on the grapes, I was left speechless. "I don't understand...why?".

"Just think of it. If you suddenly appeared back, the enemy will know. They're watching your friends right now."

"How do you know that?". Max asks, biting a strawberry.

"Because the enemy planned to kill you." Nasedo looked at me. "It's because you're powerful enough to stop them in their goal. You're the daughter of a powerful alien."

"My parents abandoned me years ago..." I say, giving Nasedo a weird look. "That can't be the reason why can it?".

"Your parents had no choice but to abandon you. If they kept you, the enemy would take you and blackmail them." Nasedo said. "I've met your parents and I know."

"So where are they now?". I ask, Nasedo kept surprising me everyday.

"I do not know." Nasedo said.

"The enemy must have some idea of where your parent's are Liz???". Eddie suggests, trying to be helpful. "I mean, you're the one who can stop the enemy so the enemy must have your parents..it only seems logical to beleive that."

"I'm so confused right now." I say, this whole thing was messing up with my head. I didn't know what was going on anymore. All I wanted to do was take Max and go home. "I just wanna go home."

"You will, in due time." Nasedo said.

"What about the portals?" Max asked. "You travel back and forth from here to Earth, do you activate them or what?".

"The portals can either come randomly or be activated. They usually do not come at a set time. It's the reaction of the particles in the air. If they clash then the portals are formed. It's all science." Nasedo answered and threw an apple core into the fire just two feet away. The fire fizzed as the apple core melted into it which gave of the scent of the apple.

"Why did you throw that apple core into the fire?". I ask curiously.

"Well as humans like to use incense sticks, I like to use real fruits to create pleasent fragrances."

"Nasedo does that all the time." Max told me.

"Uh-huh." I nod, still thinking Nasedo's behaviour was odd. The way he was talking to me, not giving me full eye contact and the way he was talking. But I guess that was his nature. A guy who had to shun the enemy away to protect people had to have practice. It was just his attitude.

"I'm taking Zan with me." I say, watching Nasedo's face. He stops cutting the other apple and then looks at me with a smile.

"Well..that's good. He can meet his parents again." Nasedo smiled. "But you have to be extra carefull. The enemy wants him also."

"Do you mean the enemy wants Zan just like the rest of us or he wants Zan like he wants Liz?". Eddie asked, he was just as confused at me.

"Both." Nasedo answered. "See Zan comes from the house of the Ev-Ans. Another powerful house opposing the house of the Par-Kers. Years ago, there was a misunderstanding between the two friends. Phillip and Jeff. They were put against each other. The enemy whose face is not identified had created a misundertanding between them. Then a civil war broke out in Antar. Antar was destroyed in the process. Everyone fleed to Earth. The enemy's next target was Earth. And to take over the Earth, they needed help. I am not sure what he wants with you both personally but since you're the next generation of your families, I think you may come in handy to the enemy." Nasedo said. "All my life, I had been trying to protect you all, sheltering you and feeding you. And I have tried to find ways to save us all, including planet Earth."

"And I don't suppose you found a way did you?" I asked Nasedo.

After breakfast, I'm gathering wood while Max was cutting the wood. He looked so handsome and his chest...with his perspiration on his upper body glistening in the sunlight..his hair was a bit longer now and the long strands of hair stuck to his forehead and he wiped his forehead as he put the axe down.

"Need a drink?". I ask.

"Chilled cocunut milk would be nice." He answers in exhaustion. Max had been spending more then an hour cutting down the wood. It was like him working out, he was so perfectly defined.

"I'll be right back." I smile, holding the bundle of firewood in my hands before turning back to the village. As I'm walking, I come across more guys like Max, who had been taken here. They were of all sort, some were still in their teens and some middle aged. I noticed two of them were big, buff and dressed heavily in a long coats. One of them had a rasta and the other had long greasy blond hair. They were the hairiest of them all.

"Hello." I say polietely. But they don't answer. The two buff men step in front and lead them away from me, muttering silent words in digust. They were still avoiding me.

I was upset that they didn't trust me still. I didn't come here to harm them. I shake my head slowely and keep walking back. "Here you go Eddie." I say, handing him the bunch of firewood. He puts them down seperates them and he's got three piles of wood. And takes a few of each pile.

"Do you know what we do here?". He asks me and I shook my head. "Some guys like to have smoke shower."

"Smoke shower?". I ask, wondering what a smoke shower was.

"We take these strips of wood, burn them with ylang ylang and other essential oils like Eucylaptus in the tipee. We have a special blanket which the men share. The blanket spreads the scent and the space is enclosed much as possible so the smoke will linger on the skin."

"So that's why you smelt of something Maria would use." I roll my eyes, sniggering. I wondered what that smell was.

"Maria?". Eddie asked. "Whose Maria?".

"A friend of mine whose obsessed with aromatherapy. Beleive me, she is the A-Z of aromatherapy."

"Wow..when I get back..I need to take some advice from her."

"More like she needs to take some from you." I laugh. "Anyway...I gotta get going. Zan wants some chilled coconut milk."

"There's a couple of trees near his lake. All you have to do is tap the tree, stand back and let it fall. It won't break until you dip it in the water and then crack it."

"I know. Zan told me." I smiled. Exotic cocunuts sounded really fun. I wonder what other surprises Max had in store for me.

Damn. I would really miss this place when I left. Perhaps it wasn't a bad idea. Staying for one more day.

As I'm walking back with the huge green coconut in my hands, I notice those two big buff guys next to Max, they were standing close and he was whispering something in Max's ear. "Don't be fooled by her." I heard the big greasy blonde haired guy say. Max looked annoyed with him and turned around.

"Shut up." He said and then the guy with the rasta noticed me approaching and coughed. Max's eyes found their way back to me.

"Liz." He smiled, walking away from the guys and towards me. I gave him the coconut and he took out a knife to cut the top of the coconut. The two guys were just standing in the background, watching us cautiously.

Max cut the top off the coconut off and then turned around and threw the top of the coconut on one of the guys. "Go chop some wood or something, make yourself useful instead of standing around watching us." He warned.

They slowely shook their head before departing. "They still think I'm the bad one." I say sadly.

"Well, they're wrong." Max said. "Here, take the first sip." He lifted the coconut to my lips and I took the sip, cool coconut milk refreshed my mouth and the taste was delicious. I wanted more.

"Oh my god! This stuff is delectable." I cry, sipping more. "Max! this is even better then cola."

I loved my cola. I was a cola addict. But trying coconut milk, I had to change my favourite. "This is my favourite drink too." Max smiled.

"Oh I am so sorry. I was carried away.." I smile and offer him the milk. "This just tastes awesome!".

Taking in turns, we drank the coconut milk. I've never been happier with such moments. Just me and Max alone. I would really really miss this place.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 7/31/08, Ch 17) p. 12

Post by Hunter »

A/N: Okay..I'm suffering from a lack of sleep so this part may be a bit fast paced, bear with me thanks. Thanks for all your feedback

begonia9508
keepsmiling7
garcia88- Thank you so much :D aww you're sweet.
jake17- Yes I know, Jason's arms are breathtaking and I know how much you love them, I thought I was the only one lol. You really love Jason dontcha? :wink: if you haven't met him that is...what would you say to him? I'm curious. Was just watching The Tattoist the other day and damn his arms are fine.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy the next part.

Part 17

LIZ'S POV

Constant knocking on the door started to annoy me, it was nightfall and I was in my husband's arms, trying to get some sleep and someone was knocking on our door, disturbing my peacefull sleep. I mumble as I stir in Max's arms which were wrapped protectively around me. The knocking get's louder.

"Max.." I whisper, fully awake now. My heart beats faster then usual as I wonder who was knocking on the door so late at night. My husband wakes up too, startled by the unknown intruder who dared to disturb our peacefull sleep.

"Liz..." He holds me tighter as I'm about to get up. He is uncertain of letting me face the intruder.

"Max it's okay." I assure him and turn around to kiss him on the forehead. But still he's holding onto me.

"No one's going to hurt me." I tell him and he get's up along with me. He grabs a thick branch from the side of the hay and follows me as I creep towards the door. The knocks had stopped but turned to scratchings against the door now.

Cautiously, both of us keep silent and get into our positions in the dark and as I unlatch the door, Max raises the branch higher, ready to attack if necessary. I quickly swing the door open and Max steps forward about to hit the stranger but Eddie's face came into few.

"Eddie?!". I gasp and Max is about to hit him but stops.

"Whoa! don't hit me!". Eddie whispers sharply, almost backing away.

Max holds the stick and puts it down, relaxing. "Eddie, what do you want? It's nighfall." Max said annoyed.

"I know! I know." Eddie protests, quickly coming in and shutting the door, he walks upto the hanging lantern and lights it. Me and Max stand closer together, hand in hand, both of us wondering what Eddie was upto.

"I need both of you." Eddie turns around and walks upto the table next to us before taking out a rolled up parchment and unrolling it on the table. I lean over and could tell it's a handwritten map.

"A map?". I ask.

"The map holds the secret location of the stones in Baltimore." Eddie answers.

"Right..and what is your plan?".

"We should go and get them now while we have the chance." Eddie said.

"But if you had the map before then why didn't you retrieve the stones before." Max asked Eddie who seems to be in his own world right now.

"I found this map in the forest somewhere. Right now everyone else is asleep. We cannot wait anymore. Liz..if you want to get back to Earth, you should follow me. Baltimore not only contains the stones, but one of the devices which activate the portals. Trust me..it's all on this map." Eddie said, pointing at it.

"Oh my god.." I whisper and try to get a better view of the map. "So where do we start?".

"There's a hatch somewhere deep in the heart of the forest. We were forbidden from going in that place. I truly beleive that's the gate to Baltimore." Eddie takes out sheets of paper from his pocket. "I also managed to find these, they're handwritten notes on how to activate the portals and other stuff such as..." Eddie puts the paper near the lantern to read it. "Something about sacrifice or something..the words are smudged."

Max lets go of my hand. "In that case..we should get going." He says and runs to grab a bag and stuffs his clothes in it. "I'm coming."

"We need to be safe though." I say to them. "I have my powers, I think I can protect us all."

"I have a few guns and greenades." Eddie said and then both of us looked at Max.

Although Max and I did connect, I wasn't sure of his powers and neither was he. "I'll go grab a dagger." Max said.

I was about to say something but stopped. While me and Max connected, something changed. He never knew about his powers let alone use them. I wasn't sure but I wanted to give Max hope. "Max...maybe your powers work now?".

"I doubt it Liz." Max said, grabbing a big dagger from the wall. "It's better to be safe then sorry." He threw the ruck sack over his back and held the dagger in his left hand. "Let's go." He said to Eddie.

I was looking back and forth at them. Everything was happening too fast. "Listen..let me go and get changed and then I'll join you." I tell them before there was going to be any action involved.

By the time I got changed back into my own clothes again, the three of us slipped out into the dark woods. Eddie was directing the way even though it was dark. Max was at the back, making sure no threats were behind us.

We were still walking, half an hour later and my legs were begining to give away.

We continued to creep in silence through the dark woods, with caution. Eddie stopped and turned around. "There it is...the gate." He pointed forward. At first I couldn't see a single thing, except for pitch black but then my vision focused on the triangular object. It was a huge wooden shed like thing, with it's roof standing tall, as if it was almost leaning over us. The was only one door and no windows.

"That's it?". Max asked.

"Yes.." Eddie said and took out the key. "We're going to do inside. Be carefull."

Eddie crept forward and inserted the key into the lock. He turned the key until there was a click and then he opened it. "Let's get inside." He hissed and made room for me to enter with Max following me and then Eddie walked into. There was steps leading us down.The stairs was quite long as if someone had dug out a tunnel. It was dark inside until I raised the lantern high and I almost wheezed. There was a huge garden behind this gate. Weeds and plants twisting up together around the pathway and animals laying on the floor, asleep.

"So that's where the animals are kept hidden?". I say, looking at the various forms of animals from gazelle's to Zebras scattered around as if this was some secret safari park.

"Riverdog and Nasedo bring some out.." Eddie said. "I guess they had a hidden agenda."

"I'm not so sure about Nasedo. He seems like he wants to help us but then he's got this big secret." I told them.

"We should find the rocks before they find us." Max said. I look around the place, the same sky stared back at me. I wondered how this could be..how could they not know about a place like this when it was so close to them?

"Liz..are you coming?". Max asks, a few steps away from me. I was still rooted to the spot, drinking the sights in.

"Yes." I nod and walk towards Max who has his hand out for me. I take his hand and let him lead me. We quiety make our way to wherever Eddie was going and made sure we didn't wake the animals. The last thing we needed was to be chased by some huge stag with massive antlers.

"Right..according to my calculations..the stones must be buried..here." Eddie said stomping on the ground. "Been working on this for days now."

"You sure?". I asked Eddie. "What if it's a booby trap?".

"Well there's only one way to find out." Eddie answered and took a step away from the spot. "Would you do the honors?". He asked me.

"Be glad too." I say and hold out my hand before focusing with my mind. I take deep breaths and focus. I break the molecules of the soil apart, lifting them up and throwing them on the side and keep digging until a flash of light beams out from the ground.

"Oh my god.."

Max looks at me before bending down and reaching down for the stones. He lifts two stones out of the ground. Both were oval shaped, with different symbols on each one.

"Two stones?". Eddie said in disbeleif. "I can't beleive this. They must have the other five then."

"Five? So that makes seven stones?". I ask. "How many stones are actually needed to take over the Earth?".

"It's witchcraft." Eddie said. "Ancient stones are needed to do that spell."

"Well, we should hide these. Without the last two..they cannot complete the spell." Max said, putting the two rocks in his rucksack. The light dissapears and then we heard a noise.

"We should go!". I hissed, scared of whoever was here with us.

Max stood up and took my hand again. All three of us turned around to face a figure dragging itself towards our direction. Max held out his dagger ready to attack and Eddie takes out his colt. "Whose there?!". Eddie demands.

Then the figure steps out, it's Riverdog and his face is covered in blood. He reaches out but falls to the ground. "Riverdog?!". Max yelled and went to see what the matter was. Max bent down and turned Riverdog around. "He's here..and he knows.." Riverdog croaked, his eyes almost dialating.

"Who's here and who knows?". Max asked, paniked as we circled around Riverdog who was begining to pant for air.

"The one who wants to take over the Earth..the enemy." He said before lifting his hand up with had a device in it. "Here take this...it opens up the gateway.. between here and Earth." Max takes the device.

"He did this to you?". Max asked in disbeleif and Riverdog nodded weakly.

"Finish him before he destroys everything." Riverdog said in a raspy voice before his temples subsided and his eyes rolled back before his hand fell down limp.

"Riverdog?". Max cried shaking the corpse. "Riverdog?!".

"Oh god...he's here." I cry. "He's killed him and now he's going to try and kill us."

Max let go of Riverdog's body and stood up in shock. "We have to get to Earth."

Then Eddie lets out a scream and collapses to the ground. "Eddie?!. What's wrong?". I ask and feel a arrow come my way. "Shit!". I dodge the arrow and pull Max down. "Max! He's shooting arrows as us!".

Both of us are on the ground and we look up. All we could see was darkness. Max managed to reach out to Eddie who had an arrow stuck in his back. "Eddie." Max called, crawling upto Eddie and taking the arrow out. I put up a forcefield around us so the enemy's attacks wouldn't get us.

Max put a hand on Eddie's wound to stop the bleeding. "Oh god..you're bleeding badly." Max said. "Hang on."

A flash of light appeared under Max's hand where he touched Eddie. I watched in amazement as the light slowely faded and Eddie sat back up as if nothing happened.

"What did you do to me?". Eddie asked Max in wonder, he lifted his shirt and there was no wound.

"You healed him." I told Max softly. Max's powers were active and that was very good news.

"I did?". He askes, looking at his own hands, amazed of his newfound ability.

"We gotta activate the portal." Eddie said and grabbed the device before pressing the buttons. Inside the huge bubble of protection I created around us, a huge flash of light sparked in mid air and a churning portal opened up.

"Hold my hand." Max said, taking me in his arms. "Don't let go!". The wind of the portal was sucking us in. "Eddie come on!". He grabbed Eddie and the three of us were pulled right in by the portal.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 8/2/08, Ch 18) p. 12

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

garcia88- hope you enjoy this part. thanks.

begonia9508- Forget Roswell, it's Boston. And I like your idea, paradise with Adam and Eve, apple, snake etc..very interesting.

keepsmiling7- me either :D

jake17
- (Gee do you think I've thought about this at all Hunter? ) - Yes. I did. So I'm guessing if he kisses you on the cheek or something..you'd melt.. and your humor is just great Carrie :wink:
Btw I like your avator...looks like something out of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer who also lives in connecticut..sorry..I can't help it..I'm very interested in that book.

"Sacrifice? what does that mean?"- I don't know what to say really but you'll find out soon...

Oh and I have a nice surprise for you Carrie..shall I send it ya??

twilight- thanks.

Part 18

LIZ'S POV

"Liz.." Max calls me, gently shaking me awake. "Liz wake up" His sweet voice urges and I lift my heavy eyelids to notice my handsome husband looking down onto me, worried. I'm lying on my back in the middle of nowhere and it takes me a few seconds to realise this.

I groan as I try to get up and Max takes me in his arms, helping me up. "Are you okay?". He asked worried.

"I think so." I mutter, I might have been hurt with a few cuts and bruises but haven't broken anything so I was okay. "Yes."

Max places his hands on whatever wounds is left on me and begins to heal. His tingling touches sends tremors throughout my body. I look around and notice the familiar woods, the conservative in Boston. "We're home." I tell Max and then I realise that Eddie is missing. "Where's Eddie?". I glance around, in worry hoping that Eddie was okay.

"He's gone back, to save the others." Max answered with a dull expression on his face. "I tried to stop him from going back there but he was too stubborn."

"But someone is going to kill him?". I panic. "Eddie is part of this too and now that he knows there's no way he can stand a chance against the enemy alone. He needs us." The thought of the enemy giving Eddie a slow torturous death made me sick to the stomach. He had helped us alot, because of Eddie, I was safe and together with my husband. I'll be damned if anything bad happened to Eddie.
"What about the device?".

"I let him have it. He needed it." Max said. "But we have the stones."

"We have to get home and tell everyone Max." I take his arm, come on.

By the time we reached Micheal and Maria's house, I used my powers to unlock the door before me and Max walked in. The house was silent and clean. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, the floor was swept clean, there was no speck of dust on the photo frames and a distant sound coming from the lounge could be heard. Everything seemed normal to my surprise.

Me and Max were about to make out way to the living room until I could hear footsteps descend down the stairs and froze in our tracks. "Liz?!". Maria called. "I thought you had gone out." Maria said and approached me.

"Where?". I ask, wondering why Maria wasn't going crazy on me by hugging the crap outta me right now, saying she was worried sick.

Instead Maria was calm and was acting as if everything was normal. "You gone out to Miami for a couple of days you said. You wanted to go alone as well." Maria shrugged. "We thought you needed time out or something because you were behaving odd."

"Maria..what are you saying?". I inhale sharply, feeling the chills. "I wasn't here for a month!..I was somewhere else..but not on Earth!".

"Wow Lizzie, are you on drugs or something?". Maria cautiously asked, eyeing me. "Because we just saw you two days ago."

"She's telling the truth. Liz had been with me, in the fortress of solitude." Max stepped in trying to back me up.

"And who the hell are you?". Maria folded her arms, taking in the sight of Max with long hair and caveman like clothes. "Liz..what are you doing with some caveman?".

"He's my husband." I correct her. "And I haven't been here for the past month."

"He's your what?!". Maria cries out in shock, looking at Max.

Micheal walked into the hall and noticed me. "Liz..you're back so early?".

"Micheal!". I turn towards him. "Something's been going on...I...whoever was here the past month posing as me..wasn't me. It's a shapeshifter posing as me." I reason. "I've been chased by alien hunters last month and fell into the portal which leaded me to a part of Antar."

"Whoa..Liz slow down...the alien hunters found you?". Micheal asked me worried.

"Yes." I nod in desperation. "I was almost about to be killed by them and..." Flashes of me being chased in the woods replayed in my head, I noticed the light and jumped into it followed by another flash of Eddie telling me the enemy needed some things to make the spell work so they could take over the world. "They wanted me out of the way so they could plant a shapeshifter here to get some information." I whisper. We were the only last surviving aliens who had the power to stop the enemy. I wondered what they found out about us.

"Liz are you telling me that some freak was running around pretending to be you so they could get information about us without us suspecting?". I sensed the panic in Micheal's voice.

A nodd from me was sufficient to send Micheal over the edge. "Great. Just freakin awesome!". He rolled his eyes before stepping back. "FUCK!". He cried, punching the wall in anger. "How can I be so stupid not to notice a shapeshifter?!".

"It's not your fault Micheal." Maria said. "I have myself to blame too..god..all those times..I was talking to the fake Liz...gosh.." Maria said in embaressment. Then she turned to me. "So what now?".

"I need to get cleaned up and can you call the others to meet us here?". I ask. "We need to meet up and come up with a plan."

"Okay.." Micheal noded and then noticed my husband. "Who the hell are you?". He pointed at Max.

"He's my husband." I answered Micheal. "He was captured when he was just a child and taken to the fortress of solitute. It's a long story..I'll explain later." I said, taking Max's hand and leading him up the stairs.

"Liz you got married to a stranger?". Micheal's brotherly instinct took over.

"Micheal just leave it. We've had enough problems to deal with." I holler over my shoulder, leading Max up the stairs with me.

While we were upstairs, I grabbed a few towels, my clothes and a few of Micheal's clothes before heading towards the bathroom where I had left Max. "Max..do you want a haircut?". I ask him.

He nods and gives me the permission to cut his hair for him, After diposing of the hair, both of us strip and take a shower together in silence. I was too caught up in thinking about what to do next and he was worried about me. We dried up and got dressed. "Micheal won't mind." I told Max, feeling his curiousity through the connection as he picked up a pair of jeans and looked at it.

"He won't?". Max asked, he didn't exacty receive a warm welcome from Micheal.

"He may be a jerk but he's like my brother." I answered. "He won't mind."

Max puts on the clothes and I open the bathroom window to let the steam out. "Wow..you have water coming out from these things." Max said in wonder, looking at the taps and exploring the basin.

This was the first time he was seeing these things, after being kept away from the world for a long time and not being able to grow up, learning about these things. He opened the cupboard and looked at the containers. "You even pulverised the fruits and stored them in soft jars?".

"Well the people at the factory do that. We just purchase them from the shops." I smile. Max still had a lot to learn as I noticed the innocence resurface again.

"Factory? Shops?". Max asked in confusion. I felt so sad that Max was kept away from what he right fully deserved. His family, his education and his life had been taken away from him. He was really a prisoner not a member because he hadn't been able to make his own choices except for supporting me, falling in love with me and marrying me.

"You'll learn in due time." I smile. "I promise." I wrap my arms around him and lean forward to press a sweet kiss on his lips.

But first, this enemy had to be hunted down and stopped before all hell could break loose.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 8/9/08, Ch 19) p. 13

Post by Hunter »

Thanks!

garcia88- It's hard to trust Nasedo at this point..hopefully you'll find out more about why Liz was chased to Antar in the next part. Thanks so much. :D :D

begonia9508-yeah, you're right. Thanks :D

jake17- of course you can teach Max about the world lol :lol: great idea Carrie!! Imagine a hot sweat Max pulling weights!! damn that fantasy is hot!! So happy you love the banner Carrie!! :wink:

keepsmiling7- Max does have a lot to learn...

Here's the next part, hope you enjoy peeps!! :D

Part 19

LIZ'S POV

They were all there, in the lounge clearly waiting for my arrival. Max was right behind me and I hesitated when I saw them all, Isabel was standing with Alex hand in hand which meant that they were back together again, Kyle looked paler and had facial hair while Maria and Micheal were both pacing up and down the room frantically waiting for me. I guessed a lot had changed while I was gone.

"Liz." Isabel acknowledged me and approached me. "So all this time you were on Antar?". She asked me, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes." I nod as I brush past her, she looks at me before giving Max a weird look. Everyone was looking at Max as if he didn't belong here.

Alex and Kyle pull me into a hug. Something I needed right now. "Thank god you're okay." Alex whispered into my ear before letting go. How I missed them so much.

"I just can't beleive all this time..someone was pretending to be you while you were out there.." Kyle told me as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I wasn't alone." I smile and step back to allow them to see Max. "He was with me the whole time. I'd like you guys to meet my husband. Max."

Hopefully they weren't as overprotective as Micheal was, Alex and Kyle smiled before greeting Max. "Hey Max." Kyle said.

"Hello." Max smiled back.

"Max..this is Kyle and Alex." I introduce them to each other. "Max was an alien who was kidnapped when he was only two. He was looked after by Nasedo." I let them know.

"How long did you stay there?". Maria asked curious.

"Twenty four years." Max answered and I made my way next to his side.

"Man...so all this time you've been kept away from the world?". Alex asked in wonder, everything was new to Max on this world and teaching him would take time but I had no complaints.

"So what was it like being on Antar?". Isabel asked, taking a seat.

"It was like living in a forest and I was the only woman so none of them apart from Max trusted me." I answered taking Max's hand. "Turns out that there was some rocks which was needed to complete a ritual to take over the Earth over there in some place called-" Before I could continue, Isable cut me off.

"Baltimore." She said softly and looked up. "Located in the fortress of solitude of Antar. Those rocks are part of the apocalypse spell, if they fall into the wrongs hands..god knows what'll happen." She panicked.

"How do you know?". I asked her, shocked. No one knew about this place apart from me since I was chased there. But I wondered how Isabel knew.

"I was working on a project. With Jesse Ramirez." She answered my question. "But don't worry...he doesn't remember anything..Alex had erased his memory."

"You've been going behind our backs and conducting secret investigations?". I asked her in surprise. "Why??, do you know this or probably has us all in danger??".

"I had to do something instead of sitting around. The enemy was out there and we're the last ones Liz!, We're the last antarians and heck we are all in trouble!". Isabel shot up, exploding with anger. "So it doesn't make a difference if we sit on our asses and do nothing all day or try to protect ourselves. The enemy knows and is closing in on us fast." She heaved.

"Isabel calm down." Alex said in a calm voice and made his way to her to take her in his arms. "It's going to be okay."

"Isabel..." I mutter, unsure whether if this is the right time to say it or not but I have a huge overwhelming desire to let her know the truth about. "Max is your brother. They kidnapped him when he was two..".

"What?". Isabel questioned me, clearly unable to beleive the words that were coming out from my mouth. She slowely broke away from Alex and looked towards me and Max. "Did you say your husband is my brother?".

"Yes." I nod. "I need to know more about your family because Max has a role in this too. I'm getting this feeling that Max is really important to the enemy."

Isabel's gaze fell on her brother as she made baby steps towards him. "My parents never told me anything..this can't be right." She wanted to go to Max, I could see it in her eyes but something held her back. She had grown up as an only child and must have been used to being that way. I could only imagine how it felt being kept in the dark by ones own parents. I was curious to know why Isabel's parents had never mentioned Max to her at all as if it never happened.

"So you're telling me that my parents have kept this secret from me? That I have a big brother?". Isabel asked me, hurt.

"I don't know." I answered. Isabel's parents seemed nice but it also shocked me that they didn't be straight with their daughter about Max. I wondered if they were ever curious about him.

"You're my sister Isabel." Max said softly, looking at Isabel in a brotherly affection which touched my heart. He watched her as he reached out to him but stopped midway, unsure of how to greet him. He extened his arms and waited for a moment. She sobbed and fell into his arms, hugging her brother back.

"Oh my god!". Isabel sobbed in Max's arms. "All this time I had a brother and I didn't know". She sobbed harder.

All of us watched with tears in our eyes at Max and Isabel seeing each other for the first time. Curiousty had me at it's worst. Nasedo had mentioned that our parents had a disagreement that ended up to the destruction of Antar, I needed to know more about this and wondered if this was the reason they abandoned me or worse..were they killed?

So many questions were running through my head right now that I began to feel a little dizzy.

"So what are we going to do know?". Micheal asked.

"We have the last two rocks in this bag." Max said as he and Isabel detached and he lifted up the bag. "We need to hide them so the enemy cannot complete the spell."

Kyle walked upto Max and took the bag before opening it. "Wow...these are the rocks?".

"Yes." Max nodded.

"What about the people?". Isabel asked in a more calmed tone. "The spell requires three sacrifices. One human, one alien and one alien hybrid."

"What?!". I asked shocked and then remembered the night Eddie visited me and Max to help us escape, he had pages about some things. I take the bag off Kyle again and pull out the sheets of paper and read them.

After reading what I could make out, I almost stagger backwards. Max catches me in his arms and Kyle takes the paper and reads them. "Holy shit!".

And all of them pass the pages to read. "Oh my god." Maria gasps. "This is one hectic spell."

"With the sacrifices and the rocks, they'd be given eternal power. They'll become a powerful genie and no other power in the world can stop them." I whisper, holding onto Max.

"The enemy was shapeshifting as Liz so they could pick an alien." Micheal stated. "And picking a human is no problem as the world is full of them but where the hell is this dude going to find an alien hybrid...if there is any?". Micheal asked.

Isabel's eyes turned to Alex. "Alex is an alien hybrid."

"Alex??". I call out to him. "Is that true?". I was dreading the answer, I hoped that wasn't true because he was like my brother and if he was, that it could spell out his own demise.

"My father was human and my mother was an alien." He quietly told me. "One night, I cut myself and my blood...I was checking my blood cells and they were not red cells. They were purple."

"Which means he's an alien hybrid." Isabel said. "I'm sorry..I didn't want to say anything. I was too scared."

"So we need to protect each other and the stones." I said and suddenly I felt sick. I quickly ran out the room, headed upstairs to the bathroom and felt queasy. After moments of being in pain, I felt tears sting in my eyes as I refreshed myself again by throwing cool water in my fast.

"Liz..are you okay?". Max asked, entering the bathroom.

I turn around and look at him. "No..I don't think so." I said. "I feel awful."

"Must be some sort of jet lag." Maria suggested as she stood in the doorway. "Lizzie..you look awfull..I'll make you some nice herbal hot chocolate."

"No thanks Maria." I tell her, normally I would beg her to make me that stuff but I wasn't up for eating or drinking. I just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep. Something was happening to me.

"Liz..you mind telling me what's wrong?". Isabel asked me. "You're looking really pale."

Everyone crowded around me as I walked out with Max and I was getting claustrophobic. "I just need to sleep." I exclaim loudly. "Please?". I push past them and head to my room with Max.

Max and I enter the bedroom and I crawl into bed with Max with me. "Hey..." He whispers, putting a hand to my forehead. "You're burning up."

"No I'm fine really." I mutter, sqeezing my eyes shut.

"It's okay..nothing's going to happen." He tells me, sensing my fear already and gently massaging my head which feels good. I love him so much.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep?". I ask him softly.

"I'll stay with you forever." He gives the confirmation before I relax and let myself fall into a deep sleep....

It must have been hours since I had woken up, it was dark and I just realised I was alone in bed. "Maax?". I call out to my husband who happens to be nowhere in sight. I panic. I'm alone again and just about to get up until I see a light come out from me.

I stopped and gasped looking down at my own stomach. There was blue light coming from me..curious I touched it and was taken in...a flash of a foetus entered my mind before I was pulled out again..

I was pregnant. With Max's baby.....

Last edited by Hunter on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: A Fatal Love Story (M/L, ADULT, 8/26/08, Ch 20 & 21) p. 13

Post by Hunter »

Thank for the fb!
This is just a repost since everything after the 13th August had been restored. :)

Part 20

LIZ'S POV

I'm on my way downstairs and the lights are still on, everyone is downstairs much to my surprise and all of them turned around when they heard my footsteps coming from down the stairs. Max smiles and walks towards me, taking me in his arms and kissing my forehead. I'm still a little dazed after that amazing discovery, I was pregnant by Max and was still trying to get my head around the news.

"Liz..are you feeling better now?". Micheal asked me.

I nod my head. I wasn't feeling sick anymore, but I was still half asleep. "What time is it?". I mumble.

"It's seven in the morning." Alex said snuggled up to Isabel on the couch.

"We all decided to stay here you know in case you needed us or something." Kyle said. "Especially when there's a dangerous enemy out there."

Max's arms wrap around me and I rest against his arms. Max and I were going to have a baby...the fact brought a smile to my lips.

"I called my parents. They should be here soon." Isabel said and the doorbell rang just in time. "Ooh that should be them." Isabel said and got up from the couch. She ran towards the door and opened it, Mr and Mrs Evans stood in the doorway.

All of sudden the smile faded from my lips as reality suck in, I wasn't going to be left happy after this conversation I predicted. Max's parent's would be more then overwhelmed to see their son but the truth would be let out and I was scared of how they would react when they realise who I was and what connection I had to their son.

"Hey." Phillip Evans smiled.

"Mom! Dad!". Isabel cried wrapping her arms around them. They stepped in and Isabel shut the door after them.

"So what's the news?". Dianne asked her daughter.

Isabel couldn't contain her happiness. "Mom..Dad.." She said, taking their hands and leading them to where Max and I were standing. "Meet your son...Max."

I stepped out from Max's arms as he saw his parents for the first time. Dianne and Phillip stared at Max with big eyes in wonder, looking at him for a long moment. Their smiles had faded and everyone of us was waiting in anticipation to see their reaction.

Dianne reached out and touched Max's cheek. "Max...my son..??". She whispered incredulously. Max stilled at his mother's touch. Something seemed to click inside Dianne as she turned around to face her husband Phillip. "Honey!..this is our son!".

Phillip's features softened as he looked towards his son. "Max..." He called weakly, unable to beleive his son was standing before him as a grown man. Last time he and his wife had saw their son was when he was a toddler.

Phillip and Dianne crowded around Max who was speechless. For a moment they were silent until they bust into tears and Max's mother threw her arms around my husband.

"Oh my son!". Phillip joined in.

Max hugged his parents back and then turned to hug his mother who was starting to sob. Max wiped her tears away. "Mother don't cry." His voice trembled, tears forming in his beautiful eyes and my heart broke feeling his emotions through our connection.

"We'd thought we'd never see you again." Dianne sobbed.

"Mom...Dad...you never told me about my big brother." Isabel stepped in, watching them.

"We didn't tell you because we couldn't accept it ourselves..." Dianne answered, holding Max's hands in hers. "He was very special to us..our little boy."

"How did you find him anyways?". Phillip asked, wiping a tear from his face.

"Liz found him." Isabel answered and the Evans looked at me.

"You found my son where?". Dianne asked looking directly at me.

"On Antar..in the fortress of solitude." I answered her.

"The last remains of Antar." Phillip said. "But how did you get there?".

After explaining them what had happened and how I found their son, both looked at me incredulously. "So you're Park-ers daughter?". They both asked, shocked.

"Yes." I noded. "Apperently you both had a run in with my parents years ago?".

"Your parents were the reason why Antar was destroyed." Phillip said, looking at me sternly. "I'm not surprised why they left you. You were of no use to them anymore."

"Dad please!". Isabel warned. "Please don't talk to Liz like that."

Suddenly Phillip and Dianne looked at me in disgust and I imagined they looked at my parents like that too. "What happened between you and my parents?". I barely whispered.

"Your father was a traitor who worked for his own benifit and your mother was a tag along who stood by and watched everything fall apart."

"Wait..you're saying my parents are the enemy?". I tried to clarify, my parents being the enemy did not make sense at all or maybe I didn't want to accept it.

"I don't know what your parents wanted. No one did." Dianne said quietly. "We all knew that your father was working with the enemy or possibly is the enemy."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were even working for the enemy yourself." Phillip shot a glare at me.

"Hey-Hey! Don't speak to Liz like that!". Kyle and Micheal stood up.

"Mother, father...Liz isn't like that." Max defended me. "She's pure and she's innocent."

"Ah who knows?" Phillip rolled his eyes. "I just want to get to know my son better." He stood up and put his jacket on. "Come on honey."

"Max..come on...we have lots to show you." Dianne said, taking Max's hand and getting him up.

"Liz??". Max asked, turning towards me, looking for a signal from me to make him stay. He wanted to spend time with his parents but he didn't want to leave me alone either.

But from the kindness of my heart, I decided to let him go..but for now. "Max..it's alright..Isabel will bring you back to me." I tell him. "Soon."

How could I stop Max from getting to know his parents more who he had been kept away from for so long? "I'll come back to you." Max whispered, kissing my forehead again before his parents took him away.

Max kept looking over his shoulder to look at me and he was reluctant in leaving. I felt my heart shatter in pieces as his parents opened the door and lead him out. Isabel followed and waved goodbye before closing the door.

I felt Maria's hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay Liz." She soothed.

One second of being away from Max was starting to kill me, I wondered how long could I stay away from him??

Part 21

LIZ'S POV

I'm standing in front of my grandmother's grave before I drop to my knees. How I miss her terribly. I place the white lilies just against her head stone which read Claudia Parker, 1935-2006, beloved grandmother. She died as an old woman but her death was not natural and I loathed the skins who had her killed, I despised my parents who never came to her funeral and worse...I hated myself for not being able to protect her like she had protected me. This woman gave me everything. Love, comfort and protection. I had learned to have faith in love from her. And now because of her last words, she had taught me the meaning of love.

She was killed in Boston and I had her buried here instead of her hometown in Arizona. I didn't want to disturb her body too much. She had taken enough suffering and passed on to heaven where I knew she was looking down upon me, watching me from wherever I was.

"You know how much I cry over you grandma?". I said, pressing my knees together. "I bet you're watching me and wishing I would just stop those damn tears." I chuckled, wiping those tears away. "Anyway..as you know...I'm in a dillema..there's this enemy out there who I don't know anything about..I am stuck..in need of dire help and..." I sob silently, unsure of what to say. "I'm going through a rough time right now...and I love you."

"She was a great woman." A familiar voice hovered over me. I looked up to see a certain face from the past.

"Nigel?". I whispered and slowely get up. "What are you doing here?".

He stands there for a moment in his trench coat and scarf before answering. "I came to pay my respects to Claudia." Then he bends down to place the daffodils near the white lillies I had put down a minute ago.

"You have nothing to do with her or me." I remind him coldly. I'm not bothered about his presense but I wonder what connection he has to my grandmother.

"That's not true." He tells me as soon as I'm about to walk away. "Liz wait."

I stop and turn around. "Nigel please I'm not in the mood right now so please get lost." I roll my eyes.

"Liz..this is important." Nigel said "I know about you guys and I saw your grandmother die!". He stops me from attempting to leave again.

"You what?".

When Nigel and I were done talking, all I could do was try and recover from the heart attack. Apparantly he saw my grandmother die in his arms and he kept this a secret from me for so long. I was used to being kept in the dark that I had lost my anger somewhere along the way.

"I married you because I had to find out information about you." Nigel tells me. "I was working for Pierce at the time and then I left you because this marriage was a sham. I couldn't carry on something which I..you know."

"Yeah I know." I said, not feeling anything. I didn't care anymore. All I cared about was protecting the people I love. "Nigel...if you stopped working for Pierce then how come he's not after you..he killed topolsky when she refused to work for him."

"That's the point..my life is in danger now but I need to help you guys because this doesn't just concern you guys anymore. It concerns the world. Now we both know what a demon Pierce is, if he had the power to control the world..the world would be a dark bleak place...full of death and destruction."

"So are you suggesting that he could be the enemy?". I asked, trying to put the pieces together. This situation was like a big confusing riddle which I just didn't get.

"If he was the enemy...do you really think he'd be stupid to be so obvious?" Nigel asked me, making a point.

Then who was the enemy? A lot of faces could have worn that label but the truth was yet to be found.

I looked in the mirror and put my hand over my stomach, thinking about my baby, our baby which Max and I created out of love. The little thing couldn't have been bigger then my little finger right now but I already began to love my child which was still growing inside me. I still couldn't beleive that I was pregnant with Max's baby. I had a part of him whenever he wasn't around, I knew nothing could replace him and I missed him.

Focusing on the area my hand was touching, I closed my eyes and tried to connect with my unborn child. I had very little time left of joy before all hell broke loose, I wanted to see my baby even if my baby was just a developing foetus right now, I had to know my baby was fine.

My hand was glowing and I was pulled into the mind of my baby. A pink sky surrounded me and I could hear the sounds of my baby's heartbeats. My mind raced with questions and feelings of awe sank in when I saw my baby in my arms. The eyes were big, rounded and amber, just like Max's and the lips were soft pink little curves which were pressed perfectly onto the little rounded face, the nose and lips were just like mine, small and rounded. The baby's cheeks were silk soft and the baby cooed in my arms.

So beautiful, I thought with tears in my eyes.

My baby took my pinkie and wrapped their tiny fingers around it, toying with my finger. "You're so beautiful, you know that.." I whispered in my baby's ear as my baby looked up at me with a smile breaking out on their face and giggled.

The baby coeed and giggled some more as I watched in motherly affection. This was my child, my baby that I was going to have soon. I knew bad things were going to happen but at the end, I would be rewarded with this beautiful child who I'll protect with my life, love and cherish.

"I love you already." I murmered, kissing my baby's forehead before I was pulled back out and into reality.

Surrounded by darkness and cold again.

I barely slept last night. I kept tossing and turning, crying out Max's name in the cold, only to have silence respond to me, laughing at my lonliness. I lay in bed, numbness threatening to take over. My eyes pained with a strange dryness that deprived me of sleep. I was still worried about Max. He had called before, Isabel was teaching him how to use a phone. The conversation was kind of awkward because his parents were hovering in the background, muttering. I guess the in laws still hadn't approved of me as their son's wife. Both of us had missed each other equally but his parent's insisted him stay for the night and I couldn't bring myself to take away the things from him which I never had. It was selfish.

So here I was, spending a night or more like an eternity alone in the darkness. My room was big making me feel even more lonley. The curtains had the window, the alarm clock had the dresser, the bed had the sheets, the wall had the photo frames, just I was without my other half. I unwrapped myself from the silk sheets, feeling suffocated. I needed cool air. I turn to my right side to check the time, it was five am. Just three more hours to go until the darkness is lifted up from the streets. It's november, the month before christmas and November wasn't usually a warm month. It was cold, messy and so wet. The leaves had already fallen off the tree as the harsh wind stripped it bare, orange leaves fell on the ground and cornered up on the sidewalk and had dampened around the drain areas turning into a disgusting dark brown mush, it's bitter odour would hover around in the cool air and go wherever the wind carried it. And not to mention, guy fawkes day. Fireworks continusly popping in the dark blue sky, one after the other, sizzling ones and then the wheezers and howlers. How could people sleep through that awful noise? And how could people reject sleep in the midnight hours just to set off fireworks waking up other people in the process who actually needed sleep?

Screams, shouts and cheers were still going on across the neighbourhood and I gave up pretending it wasn't happening. I knew there would be no sleep for me now. I forced myself off the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom to have a shower and to brush my teeth. When I was done, I changed into some clothes and went downstaires to eat. It was already six am, I had spent an entire hour refreshing myself.

To my surprise, I found myself extraordinarily hungry, grabbing this and that, from pancakes to waffles, toast and even cereal and cake bars, I was famished. I still wasn't satisfied after all that and had bitten into that delicious shiny green apple on the fruit bowl which was beckoning me to eat it. When I was done, I threw the apple core into the trash and recalled a certain memory on Antar..Nasedo throwing apple cores into the fire which caused an unsual chemical reaction. I had always wondered about him because Nasedo wasn't an easy person to read.

I wondered if the apple core burning in the fire had a reason behind it. I knew I was probably being stupid and suspicious but I couldn't help the feeling of being curious. And then I felt an acidic feeling in my stomach, something wasn't quite right.

Rushing to the sink, I took a glass and poured me some water from the tap before drinking it. But I dropped the glass from my hands and it smashed into a million pieces on the floor, with half the water splashing everywhere.

I put my hand to my stomach and stagger backwards, before falling onto my knees and my back collided against the leg of the table as I began to heavily gasp for air.

"LIZ!". I heard Micheal's voice booming from the first floor and his rushing footsteps followed by a hysterical and panicked Maria. I rest my head against the leg of the table.

"What have I done..what have I done??". I rasped to myself, eyes motionless.