6 months, 8 days, 12 hours (M/M PG)

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

sanaazzy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

6 months, 8 days, 12 hours (M/M PG)

Post by sanaazzy »

<b>Title</b> - 6 Months, 8 Days, 12 Hours
<b>Author</b> - Sani
<b>Summary</b> - Michael leaves at the end of season 2 leaving Maria with questions. Very short!
<b>A/N :</b> This was inspired by Brian Mcnights 6,8,12

<b>Disclaimer - I do not own anything</b>

They were gone. <i>He</i> was gone.

It’s been six months, eight days, twelve hours since you’ve been gone and the pain is still there. I still crave for you and wonder how you are. I dream of you and think of you all the time.

Are you ok?

The hardest part is, not knowing. Not knowing if you made it <i>home</i>.
The <i>home</i> you craved and had searched for your whole life. The <i>home</i> you belonged in. The <i>home</i> you were supposed to have and love. The <i>home</i>, that wasn’t with me.

Are you happy?

Have you found the family you always dreamt of? People who love you and make you feel special. Do you have a better life?

Have you found someone else, Michael? An alien, like you? Does she love you the way I do, or is her love better? Does she make you laugh? Does she offer you things I never could or didn’t know how? Do you love her Michael, or do you push her away the way you pushed me?

Do you think about me?
In the middle of the night when you’re awake do you call out for me? Do you reminisce about us?

I can still feel you kiss. I should be over you Michael, I know it’s crazy. I can’t believe I’m acting like this I used to be Teflon. But now all I know is that I miss you.

Why can’t I get you out of my mind? Is it some kind of Alien thing that stops me from moving on or am I still holding on without realizing?

It’s been six months, eight days, twelve hours since you went away., and i'm still here. Alone.

The end!
Reviews are always welcome!
Last edited by sanaazzy on Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.