The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 63 Complete 12/5

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 63 Complete 12/5

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title The King's Bride
Disclaimer Roswell is owned by a lot of people I'm not one of them. I am only borrowing the characters they will be returned when I'm finished.
Category AUwA Mainly M/L
Rating Adult eventually
Summary Earth is dying. The streets are ruled by gangs. Governments are falling. Slowly people start to disappear, taken to a new life on distant planet that is in need of new blood to save it's people. How will one very special girl react when faced with these peoples plans for her?

Part 1

She ran through the streets ducking behind crumbling buildings. Earth was a dangerous place these days. More dangerous then anyone should live. Gangs ruled the streets. Governments around the world were falling. Earth was killing itself. Her parents had been killed a year ago by this gang that was after her. They wanted her to be one of their whores. It was only a matter of time before they caught her. Only a matter of time before they would spend hours raping her until she finally gave up and did what they wanted. She had seen other girls disappear only to return weeks some times months later working the streets for the gangs. She turned down an alley trying to make it to safety. She stumbled over rumble from the crumbling building. She fell hard hearing the sickening crack as her arm broke. She bit back the pain and tried to get up. But it was to late. Two gang members had caught up to her.

"Looks like you finally ran out of places to go." Said the first gang member.
"Oh I can't wait to fuck this one. She has been a pain in the ass for a long time." Said the second.
"Yeah I know. But you know Snake gets the first fuck of this one Tommy."
"Don't I know it Frankie. But I'll get my chance. Can't wait til we break her in."

Tommy and Frankie, grabbed her causing her to scream in pain as one of them gripped her broken arm. She tried fighting but wasn't strong enough. They were exiting the alley when they were hit with a bright light. Everything when black. None of them knew what happened next.

They moved around the young woman who laid on the table. They spoke softly as they worked on her. They healed her broken arm, and every other injury they found. They injected her with a drug that killed all signs of infection in her body. One of them pushed the hair off her face. She really was a lovely girl. What those boys had planned to do to her was horrible. But they would never harm her or anyone else.

"I still don't understand how she knew about this girl."
"She has foresight. This is the girl that will help save our people, and in the end her own."
"What about the other three?"
"They are all part of the plan."
"But this one is the one they worry the most about."
"Yes, she is going to be the most special of them. She is going to have a lot to learn."

The one pushed her long limp brown hair back again with a sad smile. She had lost so much already. Now she is faced with a plan she will have no say in.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 63 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 2 9/28

Natalie36 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, who was saved and by who comes out here. Why you will have to wait on that.

saori_1092 Thanks and welcome to my world.

Part 2

She woke in the softest bed she had ever been in. She didn't know how she got here. Her arm that she knew should be broken wasn't. She looked around the room and just knew that she wasn't in the lair of the gang that had been after her. She saw a woman come out of what had to be a bathroom. She was dressed in what appeared to be some kind of maid outfit.

"Good you're awake Miss. I just ran you a bath. I think that you should clean up and I will lay out some clothes for you."
"Um where am I?"
"Someone will be in soon to explain things to you."
"Can't you?"
"Sorry Miss. I was only told to have you clean up once you woke. I am to let them know when you woke and someone would come to speak with you."

She got up and headed into the bathroom she pulled off the long shirt she was dressed in. One of the first things she noticed was the scar she had on her chest from a bully's knife was gone. It was in that moment she knew where she was. The aliens had taken her. She was now on Antar. She climbed into the tub and let herself soak in the warm water. She couldn't remember the last time she had a warm bath. Most of the time she had a quick normally cold shower before having to run again. She soaked for almost an hour before, getting out of the tub, drying off and pulling on a fluffy white robe she found. She walked out of the bathroom to find a girl about her age laying on the bed looking through a book.

"Uh who are you?"

The girl looked up and smiled.

"If you get dressed I can show you around."
"Who are you?"
"Oh sorry. My name is Serena."
"Serena?"
"Yep. You are on Antar."
"I figured that much out myself."
"Right."
"Are you going to answer my questions?"
"The ones I am a loud to."
"What do you mean?"

Serena pushed her long red hair over her shoulder and met the human girls brown eyes.

"I can only tell you what you need to know, not what you want to know."
"If I ask then I need to know."
"Not always. Look I am just doing what I was told. I may not like it. But I will do as I am told."
"Why should I believe anything you tell me?"
"Look, I don't give a shit if you believe me. But just know this Elizabeth Parker if we Antarians had not stepped in, you would be nothing but a fucking whore!"

Serena got up and threw her book through a window causing it to shatter. Her green eyes had a slightly glow to them. Elizabeth got dressed while keeping an eye on Serena. Serena walked over to the window, which turned out to be a door to a balcony picked up her book and with a wave of her hand the glass was whole again.

"Uh how did you do that?"
"Antarians have gifts. We can use our minds to do different things. I just created an image of the glass whole again and was able to repair it."
"Why am I here?"
"That is a question I am not able to answer at this time."
"Can you call me Liz instead of Elizabeth?"
"Yes. That something that is easy to do."
"Thanks."
"Liz, I'm sorry I got mad. I've been told that is one of my biggest faults."
"Can you tell me why I was chosen to come here?"
"You are a very special woman."
"Uh I'm just a sixteen year old girl."
"Liz, here you are a woman. At fifteen you are no longer a child. At that age your hand in marriage may be given."
"As in an arranged marriage?"
" Yes. All marriages on Antar have very little to do with emotions. Unless the male is a member of your family, females have very little contact with males."
"Why?"
"It's just the way it's done."
"So this is the home of your family?"
"Sort of. It's the home of the family that raised me, but I share no blood with any of them. If you are ready I can show you the garden. We can talk more there."
"OK."

Liz followed Serena out of the room and through the halls to a garden.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 3 9/29

L-J-L 76 Yes the rest of the gang will show up. Answers will come in time.

keepsmiling7 Serena will answer what she can, just not everything Liz wants to know right now. Liz will be part of an arranged marriage, deep down she knows it would be better then the life she would have had on Earth. But she is scared and angry right now.

Part 3

He watched at Serena showed the human woman around the garden. He didn't turn when he heard her come up behind him.

"She is a lovely young woman is she not?"
"Yes, mom she is. But she is scared and unhappy."
"Give her time. Don't forget she was taken from the only life she knew."
"Those monsters were going steal her innocence from her. Then force her to sell her body for their own gain."
"Max, once she learns the truth she may not see what we are doing not much different."
"She is to become a queen."
"Max, Elizabeth isn't going to be happy to learn that she that in six months time she will be your wife."
"I know that. I will break rules of the past. I will have dinner with her tonight. Send word to Serena."
"Be ready to face her temper."
"That much I know."

Even after his mother left Max kept watching Serena and the young human woman. He wished that there had been another way to bring her to Antar. He watched as a young serving girl approached Serena and whispered something to her. She turned looked at the balcony and met his eyes. Then nodded her understanding. Max then returned to his work.

Liz watched Serena with a girl if Liz had to guess was some kind of servant. Serena then looked at a balcony where a young man stood. She nodded and he when inside. Liz bit her lip wondering what was going on.

"What is going on?" Asked Liz
"We will return to your room shortly. The King wants you to join him for dinner."
"The King?"
"Yes, King Maxwell. This is his home. He might answer some of the question I am not a loud to."
"I take it I can't refuse to join him?"
"No, you can't. Liz, he isn't a bad person."
"He had me abducted from my home."
"Damn it Liz! Would you rather be that gangs whore? They were going to rape you, repeatedly, if you didn't bring in the money they wanted you to you would have been killed. Maybe not the first time or second. But at some point it would happen. If you got pregnant by a client they would force you to terminate it. They wouldn't give a shit if you got sick."
"Serena, I know what they had planned for me! But how am I to believe that my life here will be any different? You know something don't you?"
"I do know, but I can't tell you! I want to but I can't!"

Liz could see that Serena really was torn about following the rules or doing what she really wanted.

"Serena, is there a reason the King wants to have dinner with me?"
"Yes. He wants to get to know you."
"Why? Or is that something you can't tell me?"
"Not something I can tell you. You can ask Max some of these things. I don't know if he will answer but you can try."
"So this is the home of the royal family?"
"Yes Liz, you are not a prisoner. You are their guest."

Liz didn't know what to say. She didn't want to be here. But knew that she couldn't go back to Earth either.

"Come let's get you ready for dinner."

Liz followed Serena back to her room where Serena pulled a dress out of a closet and handed it to Liz. Liz changed into the knee length light blue short sleeve dress. Serena then handed her a pair of matching pumps.

"Take a seat at the dressing table."

Liz did as she was told. Serena brushed out Liz's hair and used her powers to add a little bit of curl. She then pulled most of it back leaving just a few strands loose. Then added a gold neckless and small gold hoop earrings. Liz looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe that the lovely face looking back at her was really her.

"Come Liz, you must not keep the King waiting."

Liz got up and very reluctantly followed Serena through the halls of the large palace.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 4 9/30

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Liz will meet Max here.

L-J-L 76 You find out what happens when Max and Liz meet here.

begonia9508 Welcome Eve!

Natalie36 Right now Liz isn't looking at things clearly. All she feels if fear and anger.

saori_1992 Wait no more.

Part 4

Max paced in his private dinning room. Serena should be bring the human woman to him shortly. He had to admit that he was a little nervous about meeting Elizabeth. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Enter!" He yelled

Serena stepped in with Elizabeth.

"You're Highness, may I present Elizabeth Parker. Elizabeth his Royal Highness King Maxwell." Said Serena

Liz lowered her head not meeting his eyes. Max took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. It was then she met his eyes. There was something in those amber eyes that Liz couldn't place.

"You may go Serena."
"Yes Sire."

Serena left and Max looked at Liz. He could see that she was very unhappy.

"I will not harm you Elizabeth."
"Forgive me if I don't believe you, you're Highness."
" It's just the two of us. Why don't you just call me Max?"
"I don't think that would be proper."
"It is if that is what I wish for you to do. Please tell me do you wish to be called Elizabeth or something else?"
"Liz. I like to be called Liz."
"Very nice to meet you Liz. Please join me at the table."

Liz followed Max to the table where he pulled out a chair for her. She sat down and he pushed her in and took the seat across from her. He rang a bell and a servant pushed a cart into the room and served them dinner. Liz watched Max. Taking a deep breath she made a decision.

"I have questions."
"I'd be surprised if you didn't. I will answer them if I can. Be aware there are some things you are not ready to know."
"Why am I here?"
"I'm going to be honest with you. Liz, you have been brought to Antar to be my wife, my queen."
"No! I won't do it!"
"Liz, I understand that you are upset with this news. But in six months weather you like it or not, we well marry."
"No fucking way! I won't marry you. I won't marry anyone I don't love."
"Humans don't marry for love. In fact very few marry any more. Men in power choose girls who they used to try and produce a son. If that gang hadn't gotten you, there was one of these men after you. In either case you would have been used and gotten nothing. I brought you to Antar to be my queen. You have more freedom here then you would if you had remained on Earth."
"How is this any different? I'm going to be forced to marry you. You have to have a child to pass the crown onto."
"That is true. But I won't force you to have sex."
"How would you having a child work then?"
"If it comes to it, we take an egg from you fertilize it with my sperm and then it would be placed in a pod to grow until it could live on it's own. The pod works much like you womb does."
"So no matter what I would be the mother of your heir?"
"Yes."
"Serena told me that I'm not a prisoner. But the truth is I am. I can't leave Antar and I have no choice in what happens in my life."

Max knew she had a point. He hoped that she would one day change her feelings on this. She got up and left, one of the guards when to stop her but Max called him back.

"Let her go. She is upset. Let her calm down."

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 5 10/1

keepsmiling7 Yes Max and Liz have met. He won't push her at this point.

L-J-L 76 You find out here if Liz meets up with anyone. It's going to take time to see if Max and Liz have any feelings for each other.

begonia9508 Yes Liz is a bit of a rebel and very stong willed.

saori_1992 Liz isn't going to make this easy on Max.

Part 5

Liz ran down the hall with tears running down her face. How in the hell did she end up in this mess? How in the hell was she chosen to marry a King? She wasn't a queen. Back home she was nothing more then a street rat. She lived in abandoned buildings with other kids. That was all she was, a kid. Her vision was blurred by the tears that were falling and she didn't notice the woman until she bumped into her.

"Sorry." Liz mumbled
"It's alright Liz. Let's have a talk."

Liz just nodded and followed the woman. The woman lead them back to Liz's room. Once inside they sat down and the woman took Liz's hand.

"My name is Diane, I'm Max's mother."
"Nice to meet you."
"I told him you weren't ready. But he didn't listen to me."
"He's King why should he?"
"He is still young. Liz, I know that this is hard on you. But, you need to understand without new blood Antar is going to die. It will still take time. But it's becoming harder for us to have children. Our DNA is slowly dying."
"I'm sorry. But what does this have to do with me?"
"We when in search of another race that could help us. We found those on Earth were not that different at the basic genetic level. So we did some trials took human DNA and our own and combined it in a lab. It worked. We had hybrids of Antarians and humans. The first ones were grown in pods, then we tried seeing if a human woman and antarian woman could carry the child. That worked."
"What happened to these hybrids?"
"The ones from the pods were all given homes. Taken in to be part of families. In fact my husband and I took in one of these hybrids and raised her to be like a daughter to us."

Something clicked in Liz's mind.

"Serena?"
"Yes. I love that girl."
"Does she know anything about her DNA donors?"
"No. I am her guardian. I will choose her mate for her."
"I don't like that there is nothing but arranged marriages here."
"Liz, it is not always ideal. But in many cases love has come from it. I didn't know my husband when I married him. I had only met him a hand full of times. Max is breaking normal protocol and will if you let him tried and get to know you, and let you know him. Six months is not a lot of time, but more then what has ever been given in the past. Try now and get some rest."

Diane left and Liz was alone with her thoughts.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 6 10/2

begonia9508 Eve, right now Liz is having a hard time seeing past her anger.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Liz will think about it. But she will still be stubborn for a while.

saori_1992 Meeting Diane has given Liz something to think about.

L-J-L 76 Liz does thave something to think about.

SmileeUk Thank you and welcome! Oh yes Max does have his work cut out for him to win over Liz's heart.

Part 6

Liz walked through the garden after breakfast. She hadn't slept well. She had spent half the night thinking about what Max's mother had said. She also thought about what Max said. He had a point. Her life was not her own, no matter where she was. On Earth she would have been either a gangs whore, or some warlord's whore. Here she had a chance to live. Maybe fall in love. She still wasn't sure about the whole being queen thing. But there was nothing she could do about that.

"Morning Liz." Came a male voice.

Liz turned to see Max standing behind her.

"Morning Max."
"Did you sleep well?"
"Not really. I was thinking to much."
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault."
"It's not?"
"You only told me the truth. I wanted to know. You could have lied or said I wasn't ready to know."
"I believe it is best to be honest when possible."
"I have some more questions."
"Go a head."
"What happened to those boys that had me?"
"They are dead. Liz, we would never bring people like that to Antar. They had hurt to many people."
"How about my arm? I know it was broken."
"We healed it. You also had an infection setting in, one that in time would have killed you. It was in your blood."
"Must have been from that transfusion I got two years ago."
"I'm sure you notice we got rid of the scar as well."
"Kind of hard not to. What do you know about the infection?"
" Only that humans have no cure for it. That it has taken many lives."
"That doesn't help much."
"I believe it's called HIV."

Liz paled she would have died! A warlord would have had her tested. If it had come back positive she would have been killed. Max watched her and grabbed her as her knees gave out. He helped her to a bench to sit down.

"Are you OK? Do you need a doctor?"
"I'll be OK. Just shocked."
"Don't they test blood before giving it to someone?"
"Most of the time. But in rare cases it isn't. I had lost a lot of blood at the time. So they had to get someone my blood type and use them. That person may not have known they were infected."
"You are cured now. So you have no worries."

Liz looked at Max. Really looked at him. He wasn't bad looking. Hell if things were different she might have wanted to go out with him. But having her life decided like this wasn't what she wanted.

"Liz will you let me get to know you?"
"Max, I need time. This is so new to me."
"I understand. I should tell you that another human woman is here in the palace. She is to marry my second in command. She came on the same ship as you. Though she seems to have a hotter temper then you. Serena, my mother and sister have all tried to calm her. But have failed."
"What? You want me to try?"
"Only if you are willing."
"Where is she?"
"In her room. It's not far from yours. There is a guard outside. Give him this."

Max handed Liz a piece of paper. She looked at it but couldn't read it.

"It grants you access to the room. You will have lessons on how to read and write antarian."
"What about speaking it?"
"There is an implant very tiny behind your right ear. It taps into your brain. All antarians have them as well. It translates any language into one that is understood by those that have it. It uses the language that you use the most."
"Max?"
"Yes Liz?"
"I'm sorry I got upset last night."
"It's OK. I understand. But I do want you to think about one thing. While you will have no say in marrying me, your life is much better then you would have had you stayed on Earth."
"I know. May I go?"
"Yes. Remember just give the guard the note and you can see the young woman."

Liz got up and left. Max watched her go. He hoped that he would be able to win her heart.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 7 10/3

Natalie36 Yes here comes Maria!

keepsmiling7 Liz will realize how lucky she is. Sorry unless you want to make the trip to Antar you are unable to get one of those implants.

L-J-L 76 Yes if Liz stayed on Earth she would have died.

begonia9508 Liz know deep down she is in a better place. She is just being stubborn right now.

saori_1992 Thanks!

Part 7

Serena had been watching Max with Liz. She knew he had already fallen for her. Liz was going to need a lot more time. She truly hoped that Liz would learn to love Max. A child born out of love would be far greater then one born out of need.

"You can come out now Serena." Said Max
"How did you know I was there?" Asked Serena stepping into view.
"I am King. I know what is going on around me."
"Are you sure it's a good idea to let her see the other human woman?"
"Rena, I want Liz to trust me. Right now she feels like a prisoner. Giving her that pass to see Maria will help to earn her trust."
"I told her she wasn't a prisoner."
" She is to angry to listen to that. We have to prove it to her."
"Maria is a real hot head."
"Michael will be able to tame her."
"You sure about that?"
"He will either tame her or they will kill each other. Either way it should be fun to watch."
"You are sick."
"Yeah so Isabel tells me."
"Max when will I meet this guy you picked for me?"
"Soon. You'll like him Rena. I promise."

Liz stood outside the room that she could hear shouting and things breaking. The guard looked at her. She took a deep breath and handed him the note. He read it and then spoke.

"You may go in."

Liz pushed the door open and watched the blond girl about her age.

"Get out you fucking alien!" The girl yelled spotting Liz
"I'm not any more alien then you. I came from Earth too." Said Liz
"Why should I believe you?"
"I have no reason to lie. By the way I'm Liz. Liz Parker
"Maria DuLuca."
"Nice to meet you."
"You too."
"Maria if you could just chill, you won't have to stay in this room."
"I don't understand why they brought me here."
"Let me ask you something. What kind of life were you living on Earth?"
" Not a very good one. Was trying to stay one step a head of the gangs. In LA."
"Same story with me but change the city to Detroit. Only in my case my luck had just run out. They had caught me. They were taking me back to their lair to rape me when I was taken by the antarians."
"Oh my god Liz!"
"Maria, I don't know why they brought you here. But think of what your life might have been if you had remained on Earth."

Liz left after that leaving Maria to think about what she said. Now if only Liz fully believed it.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 8 10/4

L-J-L 76 Thanks. Maria is going to be a tough nut to crack.

keepsmiling7 Who Serena is going to marry will come out in time. As for Liz she was honest with Maria, and does believe what she said at some level.

begonia9508 Liz maybe starting to believe on some level, but won't admit it.

SmileeUk It's going to take time but Liz and Maria will both realize that they will have better lives. Sorry the implants are only on Antar.

saori_1992 Thanks!

Part 8

Liz had returned to her room and walked out on the balcony. The balcony over looked the garden. It was a beautiful day. It felt good to be able to breath clean air. The air was so dirty back on earth that at times it hurt to breath. She couldn't remember if she had seen a clear sky back there. But here it was clear with only a few fluffy clouds.

"Nice day isn't it?"

Liz turned to see a girl around her age with long blond hair and a body of a model. Well when there were models any way.

"I guess. I wouldn't know." Said Liz
"Liz, I'm Isabel, Max's sister. Tell me do you remember a day like this back on earth?"
"I was just trying to stay alive and away from the gangs to be honest. I didn't pay much mind to the weather."
"I can understand that. Just know if my brother made you a promise he will honor it."
"I think that I do believe that."
"Spend time with him. Get to know him. Let him get to know you."
"Why do you care?"
"I love my brother. I want him happy. Liz, I know that you don't trust easily. But trust does take time. But until you get to know someone you can make a choice on weather or not to trust someone."
"I'll think about it."

Liz when back into her room to think.

Max sat in his office going over some papers when his friend and commander of his army walked in.

"Maxwell, please tell that loud mouth hot head isn't the girl that was picked for me."
"Sorry Michael. It's true. If you got a problem you really should tell my mother. I mean she is the one who picked her."
"You know she isn't going to do this willingly."
"That is for you to work out. I have my hands full with Liz right now."
"Yeah I heard about her blow up last night."
"Maybe I shouldn't have told her that she will marry me in six months."
"Might not have been your best move."
"God it's just that she is so beautiful."
" You hardly know her and you love her don't you?"
"Yeah I do Michael. I like how she won't flat out and agree with me. That she isn't afraid to tell me no."
"She, is already on the way to becoming a good queen. Her job as queen isn't to just flat out agree, but to support you and give you a different option. One that no one else may agree with."
"Yeah. I know."
"Give the girl time. I'm sure after a while of being treated like a princess she will start to come around."
"Maybe."

Michael left and Max when back to work.

Tbc

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 9 10/5

begonia9508 Michael and Maria will test each other. But t will be a little bit before they meet.

L-J-L 76 Isabel did give Liz something to think about. Max won't tell Lz how he feels for a while. He doesn't want to scare her off.

Natalie36 Maria and Liz didn't have much different lives on earth.

keepsmiling7 It's going to be a little while before Michael and Maria meet. Oh Max knows Liz is going to be the perfect Queen. He just has to get her to believe it.

saoria_1992 Thanks!

Part 9 one week later

Liz looked up from the book she was looking at when a servant girl came up to her.

"Miss, The King asked me to tell you he requests you join him for dinner tonight."
"Tell I'll be there."
"Yes miss."

Liz watched the girl go then got up and headed for her room to get ready. She already knew that request was Max just being polite. That she really had no choice. She took a shower and changed into a dress much like one she wore to her first dinner with him. She brushed out her hair choosing to leave it loose. She also put on the same jewelry she wore before. Taking one last look in the mirror she left her room and headed for the King's private dinning room.

Max opened the door when heard the soft knock. He smiled when he saw Liz standing there. She had said she would come. But he still wasn't sure that she would come.

"Hi Liz, please come in. Thank you for coming."
"I didn't really have a choice. I know when you request something it's more like an order."
"Liz, I really wish you would try to be happy."
"Max, the fact is I'm not happy. I am great full that you saved my life. That I won't spend my life being forced to have sex with god knows how many men. But I still am being forced into a life I don't want."
"I wish that you would let me get to know you and you would get to know me. You might find that you like me if you did."
"Or maybe I will hate you."

Max took Liz's hand in his and lead her to the table. She sat down and Max knelt down and looked into her big brown eyes with his amber ones.

"Liz, I already promised you that I will never force you to have sex with me. But I am not a bad guy."
"While, I can tell that you are a good caring king to your people, I don't want to be on Antar."
"Liz, I'm sorry but you can't return to Earth. It's to dangerous."
"I understand that."
"What can I do to make this easier on you?"

Liz bit her lip. She wondered if he would do it.

"I had a couple friends. They use to look out for me. The thing is their guys."
"Alex Whitman and Kyle Valenti."
"Uh yeah. How did you know?"
"Liz, I know quite a bit about you. Just meaningless facts. Well to me. They don't mean anything to me because I don't know you."
"Can my friends come here?"

Max broke into a big grin. Then told her the news that he hoped would make her happy.

"They are here. Alex was picked for my sister and Kyle for Serena. Both were sick when we brought them here. But they are much better now. I'll see that you see them soon."
"You would really do that?"
"Liz, I want you to be happy."
"Thank you. Not just for this. But for also saving my life."
"You're welcome."

They spent the next two hours having dinner and talking. By the time Liz headed back to her room for the night, she knew it wouldn't be long before she fell for the young very good looking King.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 10 10/6

saori_1902 Liz, is fighting inside herself not to fall for Max. She is scared to let anyone in her heart.

begonia9508 Oh yeah Liz, not having her boy friends around did back fire on her.

L-J-L 76 Liz is slowly falling for Max.

keepsmiling7 Liz may not admit it to anyone else but she if falling for Max.

Part 10

Liz was walking down the hall when she heard a voice behind her. She turned to see Kyle and Alex there. She broke into a big smile and ran up and hugged them.

"Oh my god! I thought that I would never see you again!" Said Liz
"Missed you too Lizzie." Said Alex
"So Parker you know why they took us?" Asked Kyle
"Uh I do but I think it would be best that someone in charge tells you."
"Lizzie, why don't you just tell us?"
"Alex, it's not my place to tell you. But trust me when I say this. This is much better then what our lives would have been if we remained on earth. It will take time, but I am starting to accept that being on Antar is better then life on earth would have been."
"So are the babes god looking?" Asked Kyle
"Uh I wouldn't be the best judge of babes Kyle. I'm not into women."
"OK what about the guys. Find anyone that you wouldn't mind getting in the pants of?" Asked Alex
"I am so not talking about that with the two of you! God you are like my brothers!"
"That is a yes!" Said Kyle

Liz turned a deep shade of red. Both Kyle and Alex smiled knowing that Liz wasn't hiding her feelings well. They both hoped that whoever this guy was that he could break though the wall Liz had built around her heart.

Later that day Liz took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Max's office.

"Come in." Yelled Max through the door.

Liz pushed opened the door and Max looked up at her smiling.

"I have to say that this is a surprise Liz."
"Yeah uh I just wanted to say thank you for letting me see my friends."
"You're welcome."
"Max, I also want to say that I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I know in the long run that this was better then staying on earth. I just didn't want to admit it."
"So are you admitting it now?"
"Yes. My life is better here then it was on earth."
"I should warn you there are still dangers. There are some who don't like the idea of bring new blood in. They would rather take their chances."
"Will you tell me why I was chosen?"
" Liz, each of the humans that were brought here were brought for different reasons. One of the reason you were chosen is that you are stubborn and don't back down easily."
"Is that a good thing?"
"Very. Liz, as my Queen your main job will be to help me way the pro and cons of each decision. You don't have to agree just support me."
"I don't know how to be a Queen. I know nothing about being a leader."
"But you are smart, caring and kind. But you aren't a push over either. You don't back down. That is what I need."
"I guess I can do that."
"Liz, my is willing to teach you everything you need to know."
"I would like that."
"Will you have dinner with me tonight? If you rather not feel free to say no."
"No I want to have dinner with you. Maybe we could go on a walk in the garden together after?"
"Sounds like a good idea. Just be sure to bring a shaw. It can get cold at night."
"OK see you later."

Max watched her go and smiled. He knew he was starting to break through her walls.

TBC