The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 63 Complete 12/5

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 41 11/9

Post by Roswelllostcause »

saori_1902 Oh yes Max and Liz are having a great time in their private chambers.

L-J-L 76 Thanks! :D

Natalie36 Oh yes Liz didn't realize what she had been missing. The feeling of being loved so completely.

Part 41

Liz watched Max out of the corner of her eye as they dressed. Max had to meet with Michael to find out how Kivar got in and so close to the chapel before he was taken down.

"Liz, you should go see Zane."
"Yeah sure."
"Honey are you OK?"
"Sorry Max. I'm fine. Just a little dizzy."

Max was to her side in seconds. He placed his hands on her and opened their connection wide. He smiled when he saw the reason for the dizzy spell. He removed his hands and kissed her.

"It's nothing that won't clear up in about five months."
"Five months?"
"Your pregnant. We found out that human/antarian pregnancies last five months give or take a week."
"You are sure I will be OK?"
"Yes. If you want if she is still here have Kara do a scan to make sure."
"Thanks Max."
"I love you Liz."
"Love you Max."

Liz and Max kissed then headed their separate ways.

Liz walked down the hall to the medical ward. She noticed the guards she passed seemed to stand a little straighter. She walked into Zane's room to see a woman in a Royal guard uniform. The markings on the shoulder boards told Liz that she was a lieutenant.

"My Lady, so nice of you to come see me." Said Zane from the bed.
"Did you really think I wouldn't check on my favorite guard?" Asked Liz
"My Lady I would like you to meet the woman I love, Lieutenant Mayra. She is also the one how warned us of Kivar's plan."

Liz turned to the young woman and smiled.

"It is nice to meet you Lieutenant. I should also thank you for your part in saving my life."
"You are welcome Lady Elizabeth. It is an honor you meet the woman who won the heart of our King." Said Mayra

Liz looked at Zane and nodded.

"Mayra, I already asked and if you will have me I would be honored if you agree to become my life mate." Said Zane
"You still want me? Even though you know what I had to do?"
"Mayra, I love you."
"Love you too."
"Zane, I expect to see you in two days in the Throne room." Said Liz
"Wouldn't miss it for the world My Lady." Said Zane

Liz smiled and left the room walking right into Kara.

"Sorry doc."
"It's OK Lady Elizabeth."
"Doc, could you do something for me?"
"Let's step into this room here and you can tell me what you need."

Liz followed Kara into the empty room.

"So what's going on Liz?"
"Uh well Max and I uh......"
"I understand. Lay down on the bed."

Liz laid down and Kara pulled out a scanner and took some scans of Liz. She then when over to the computer and read the data.

"Liz, come take a look."

Liz got up and took a look at the computer. She read over the information.

"You are pregnant."
"Yeah Max told me."
"Liz, relax. This will not hurt you. It will last only five months."
"Wow."
"Are you OK?"
"I just never really thought about having kids."
"Well that is not surprising. You spent most of your life just trying to stay alive."
"Yeah."
"Try and be happy about this. In two days you will be officially queen."

Liz smiled liking the sound of it. She thanked Kara and when to find her friends.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 42 11/10

keepsmiling7 Yes it is great news for Max and Liz!

L-J-L 76 Yes there is an heir on the way!

begonia9508 Yes it is good news for Antar. Kivar is really dead and can't hurt anyone. Liz does like the idea of being pregnant for only five months.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Natalie36 Oh yes a little one on the way!

Part 42

Liz walked into the garden and found the others sitting around the pond. She glanced over her shoulder at the guard who had taken over while Zane recovered. He stayed back letting her go to her friends. Liz sat down and joined them. Serena looked at her and smiled.

"You had sex." Said Serena
"How in hell do you know that?" Asked Maria
"Liz's emotions are still running very high right now."
"Please I don't want to know what my brother does in private with his wife." Said Isabel
"So is what Serena said true Liz?" Asked Alex
"Yes Max and I made love." Said Liz
"So is alien sex hot Liz?"
"Maria! I have nothing to compare it to. But it was great."
"So I got something to look forward to with Serena?" Asked Kyle
"Kyle you do remember that she is my sister right?" Asked Liz
"Damn I do tend to forget that."
"Don't do it again Buddha boy. Or I might have you thrown in the dungeon for a night to help you remember that."
"You wouldn't!"
"Kyle, in two days Liz gets a lot of power handed to her. As Queen she can have you thrown in one of those cold dark cells for as long as she wants." Said Isabel
"Where does that leave you princess?" Asked Alex
"Same place always. Keeping order is not my problem. It's Max and Liz's." Said Isabel
"What happens if something happens to Max?" Asked Kyle
"Uh well if there is no heir then it's my problem. Though I would leave any military issues to Michael to handle." said Isabel
"I don't think that will be much of an issue." Mumbled Liz

Serena turned to look at Liz. She reach out to read Liz better and that was when she picked up a fainter set of emotions. Her eyes when wide and she shut down her empathy.

"Liz what did you say?" Asked Isabel
"It won't be an issue. I'm pregnant."
"Wait how can you know this soon?" Asked Maria
"Maria, as soon as a child is consived we can tell. The mother would know she is pregnant. But with Liz she would have had some type of sick or dizzy feeling that is because she is human. Max would have checked it out. I bet Liz also had Dr. Kara check her out too." Said Isabel
"Yeah I did. Maria good news is unlike on Earth with a human father, you will only be pregnant for like five months."
"Five months!" Said Maria, Alex and Kyle at the same time.
"Yes. Liz will be fine. No human who has been pregnant with a hybrid has had any harm come to her." Said Isabel
"Uh guys. I'm going to head in. I'll see you later." Said Liz

Liz got up and headed back to the palace. Serena watched her and knew that Liz was scared.

"Kyle, I'll see you later. I got to talk to Liz." Said Serena

Serena got up and ran after her sister.

"Liz wait."
"What Serena?" Asked Liz turning around.
"Gath give us some space." Serena said to the guard.

He looked at her grunted and took a few steps away. Serena didn't like Gath much. He wasn't against humans or hybrids. He just wasn't fond of them. But Serena knew once Zane was back on his feet Gath was going to be shipped out to a colony on the edge of the solor system. Being an assistant to the King did have it's advantages.

"Serena what do you want?"
"Liz, why are you so scared to be a mother?"
"I wasn't close to mom. I was not close to either of my parents."
"It can be different here."
"Rena, have you thought about the kind of mother you will be?"
"Yes. Liz, do you love this baby you are carrying?"
"Yes. Why would you ask that?"
"That is the first step in being a good mother. Diane isn't my real mother. I only know what you have told me about my real mother. But Diane took me in and loved me as if I was her own. Max and Isabel accepted me as their sister. In away you did the same thing. You accepted both Alex and Kyle as your brothers. Family isn't always blood. Sometimes it's the people in your life you will do anything for."
"Thanks Rena. In case I haven't told you I love you sis."
"You haven't. But I knew."

Liz and Serena hugged.

"Now go find that good lookin husband of yours."
"He had a meeting with Michael."
"Then go get ready for your dinner with him."

Liz smiled and headed in to get ready for dinner with her husband.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 43 11/11

keepsmiling7 Yes Liz is having doubts right now. But in time she will over come them in time.

L-J-L 76 Yes Maria was surprised at how short the pregnancy would be. Liz and Serena are really starting to become close.

saori_1902 Max agrees with you that Liz will be great mother!

begonia9508 Liz will over come these fears in time.

Part 43

Max sat in his office waiting for Michael. He was looking over some papers when Michael walked in with a girl dressed as a maid in chains.

"Commander who is this?" Asked Max
"Sire, this is Contessa, Kivar's sister. She helped him enter the palace." Said Michael
"Do you know the punishment for helping a traitor of the crown?" Max asked the girl.
"Death is better then having to bow down to one of those vermin. That human is nothing but a street rat." Said Contessa
"You will not talk about my wife that way! She is the mother of the heir to the throne!" Said Max

Michael looked at Max shocked. Did he just say that Liz was pregnant? That surprised him. Last he knew the young human woman had no interest in having sex with the king. He thought that his king and friend was destined to take a lot more cold showers.

"That bitch is pregnant!" Screamed Contessa
"That is the woman that in two days will be queen! Commander have her taken to the prison she will join Nicholas in the executors ring during tomorrow's full moon." Said Max with fire in his eyes.

Michael called two guards and they took Contessa away. Once they were alone Michael turned to his friend.

"Liz is pregnant?"
"Yes."
"This is good news."
"Yes it is Michael. She is scared."
"Why?"
"I don't know. She hasn't told me. I am just getting her feelings."
"You haveba full bond with her. You can just seek out what you want to know."
"I won't brake her trust like that."
"You really love her don't you?"
"Yes."
"Good for you man. Now go spend some time with your wife. Show her that private garden of yours."
"Thanks man."
"Oh and Max, I think both Zane and Mayra have earned promotions."
"That will the first thing Liz will do as Queen. She will pin their medals they will receive on and their new ensingas of Captain."
"Make sure she knows a head of time."
"I will."

Both left the office Michael to make sure everything was secure and Max to find his lovely wife.

Max walked into the private dinning room to find Liz waiting for him. He smiled as he walks up to and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hi beautiful."
"Hey."
"You feeling OK?"
"Yes."
"That's good. Liz, I know you are scared. But I want you to know that you will be a great mother."
"You really think so?"
"Yes."
"That means a lot to me."

Max kissed her. He looked into her warm brown eyes. Was really only a few months ago that those loving eyes had been filled with anger?

"Liz, I think I should tell you that I have your first duty once you are officially crowned my Queen."
"What is that?"
"Both Lt. Zane and Lt. Mayra are getting medals for what they did to protect you. They are also going to be promoted."
"What is my part in this?"
"You will pin their medals to their uniforms and change the egsinga on each uniform from the rank of Lieutenant to Captain."
"I think I can handle that."
"Good. Let's eat so I can take you to our private garden."
"I can't wait to see it."
"By the way is Gath treating you OK?"
"I get the feeling he doesn't like me much."
"He will only be around until Zane is back on his feet, and Kara clears him. Only a week or two. Then he will go to a colony on the edge of the solar system."
"Any reason?"
"Just my choice as King."
"Good enough reason for me."

Max and Liz kissed and sat down to dinner.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 44 11/12

L-J-L 76 Max is not going to put up with tratoirs. Liz is going to see the garden in this part.

keepsmiling7 Yes it is a special jester. Max knows this is still very new to Liz. While he can pick up on her thoughts because of their bond. He won't.

begonia9508 Max isn't going to let anyone forget who is King!

Part 44

Liz walked with Max through a door and out into a small garden. She looked around and notice all the flowers and plants were from Earth.

"Like it?"
"I love it. Everything here was brought from Earth?"
"Yes. The main garden is almost five square miles. This is only two."
"It's lovely."
"It took two years to bring all these plants here."
"Why?"
"I knew my wife would come from Earth. So I had this garden put in. When I found out it was you, and you liked white roses I had them brought just for you. Liz, the way things are going on Earth it won't last into the next century."
"I know."
"You need water to live, but most of the drinking water has become poisoned. The water of the lakes that once held most of Earth's fresh water is now undrinkable."
"I know."
"Come on let me show you around."
"Ok."

Liz followed Max around the garden. After the tour of the garden Max and Liz returned to their chambers. Max and Liz started to kiss, it started off sweet and gentle. But it didn't take long for their passion to take over. Their clothes were soon on the floor. Max picked up Liz and carried her to their bed. While he had been sleeping in this bed for years but until he had made love to this beautiful woman earlier in the day he was never fully comfortable in it. But now with Liz it wasn't lonely. Their hands moved over each other. At one point Liz pushed him over and laid on top of him her hot wet core brushing his hard crock but she was careful not to let him enter her yet. After nearly ten minutes of her teasing Max grabbed her rolled them over and entered her fast and hard. He heard her gasp with the move. He pumped in and out of her fast and hard. Liz moaned with pleaser with each thrust.

"God yes Max! That feels so good."
"You feel good sweetie."

Liz had wrapped her legs tightly around his waist the move forced him deeper and and at a different angle. Max sucked on her neck. Sweat poured off their bodies. Max started to grunt with each thrust. Then Liz's body shuttered, her back arched and she dug her nails into his back drawing blood. Max let out one finally grunt as his seed poured into Liz. Max rolled off her breathing hard. Liz moved closer and Max wrapped an arm around her holding her close.

Serena stood on the balcony with Kyle's arms wrapped around her.

"Red are you ready to get married?"
"Yeah. I didn't know how I felt at first about this whole thing."
"You mean the arranged marriage?"
"No I always knew that would happen. What I mean is not giving humans the choice about coming here."
"Well if it makes you feel better I think I would have chosen to come here."
"Really?"
"Oh yeah."

Kyle turned Serena to face him and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss was deep and full of passion. Their tongs danced together. After a few minutes Serena broke it and pulled away.

"So want to take this to one of our rooms?" Asked Kyle
"Not going to happen Buddha boy."
"Come on Rena!"
"Kyle, I think you need a cold shower."
"Oh come on little Kyle doesn't like cold showers!"
"Well I am not helping you with your problem until we marry."
"Fine. Love ya Serena."
"Love ya too Kyle."

Serena kissed Kyle on the cheek and headed off to bed. Kyle then headed to his room and a cold shower.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 45 11/13

L-J-L 76 You can bet it wasn't the first cold shower that Kyle has taken since he met Serena! :lol:

keepsmiling7 Yes Max did think a head. He wanted a place for Liz to remember the beauty her former home once had, rather then what it became before she left."

begonia9508 Poor Kyle and the cold shower! :lol:

saori_1902 Why can't things stay perfect forever?

Part 45

Liz woke to strong arms wrapped around her. She snuggled closer to the man she shared the bed with.

"I can get use to this beautiful." Said Max wrapping his arms tighter around her.
"Yeah?"
"Liz?"
"Yes Max?"
"If I had given you a choice about coming to Antar. Would you have?"
"I don't know. In case I haven't said it. I forgive you for the way I was brought here."
"Liz, I already knew that"
"Did you read my mind?"
"No sweetie. I won't invade your private thoughts like that."
"How then?"
"It's the way you act around me. At first you were angry. Now you have let that anger go. You have open your heart. The heart that you kept guarded for so long."
"Truth is the first time I came to dinner with you. You had started to crack the wall around my heart. I had built that wall around my heart so that I wouldn't be hurt."
"But when you did that you also prevent anyone from knowing the real you."
"So you think you know me?"
"Oh I know I don't know everything about you. By the way do Kyle and Alex know about the dress with cupcakes on it?"
"No one knows about that! I plan to keep it that way."
"You were so cute in that dress."
"Max I only wore that thing because my mom made it for me. She had never made a dress before so I wore it for her sake."
"You may not have been close to your mom. But you were a good daughter to her."
"You think so?"
"Oh yeah. I hope our daughter ends up just like you."
"Our daughter?"
"Well I don't know for sure. It's just a feeling."
"Can a girl be the heir?"
"Yes Liz. My grandfather changed the law he thought it was wrong that his older sister couldn't become Queen because he was born. Before he changed it the only way a girl could be named heir is if the King didn't have a son. He changed it to the oldest born child. Isabel and I are twins. I am older by three minutes. So that is why I rule. Though I think my sister would have abdicated if she was the older one."
"Sounds like the Isabel I have gotten to know."
"I do have to get up. I have things to do before tonight."
"Yeah."
"Liz, I don't like this part of being King. But Nicholas and Contessa are traitors. The punishment for that is death."
"I understand that. It has been that way for a long time even on Earth."

Max kissed Liz then got out of bed and got ready for the day.

Later that night the full moon hung high in the night sky. Max stood with Liz on a balcony over looking the courtyard. He looked around and saw bthe rest of his family on other balconies. He sent a singal and two people one male and one female were lead to a stone ring in the center of the courtyard. They had heavy chains on. They were lead to the center of the ring were the chains were locked to a ring on a stone pilar in the ring. Four men dressed in black stepped forward with high powered blasters in hand. They raised them into place took off the safeties and waited for the order from their King. Max took Liz's hand and kissed it.

"Nicholas of the Cantar region you have been found guilty of treason and therefore sentenced to death! Contessa of the family of Kivar, you have committed treason by letting a man bent on trying to kill the woman chosen to be my queen, you also bad mouth her to my face. You are also sentenced to death!" Said Max

Liz tightened her grip on Max's hand sending her support. He took a deep breath then gave the order.

"FIRE!"

The four men fired and both Nicholas and Contessa screamed as the blasters burned through their bodies. Both bodies fell to ground smoking. A medic checked both bodies and declared them dead. The bodies were then taken away to be burned in the incenerater.

Liz held Max later that night in bed. She knew that was on of the hardest things he had done as King.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 46 11/14

L-J-L 76 Yes Nicholas and Contessa are gone. There will be more Max and Liz moments to come. Just not today.

keepsmiling7 No Max doesn't like all his duties as King. But he will carry them out.

Natalie36 Yes good bye Nicky!

begonia9508 It was a hard choice for Max to make. But he had to carry out the punishment the law states.

saori_1902 Just remember that I am not a writer from the show, and I am a Dreamer!

Part 46

Liz sat on a chair as two of the Royal dressers brushed and styled her hair and did her nails. Neither spoke as they she about their work. Another was preparing the dress she would wear to be crowned Queen. She heard a knock on the door and a minute later Diane walked in.

"How are you doing Liz?" Asked Diane
"OK I guess."
"I know this is a lot to go through, but it's worth it."
"Really?"
"Liz, you are a beautiful woman. You lived through so much already. Now is a chance to help people. I wish there was a way to show you the rare beauty you have. The inner beauty that only those you have let into your heart have seen."
"Really?"
"I'll tell you a secret. When he heard there could be a threat to your life, having only seen you from a distance Zane step forward asking to be your personal guard."
"Why?"
"He knew behind that anger that you showed that their was this scared girl. A girl that had been hurt in the past. Zane knew that keeping you safe may cost him his life, and the other day it very nearly did."
"I will always be greatful to him for that."
"Liz, this is why you will be such a good queen. I have something for you."
"Really?"

Diane pulled out a small box opened it. Inside Liz saw a beautiful diamond neckless. She lifted it out and placed it around Liz's neck.

"Wow. This is really beautiful." Said Liz
"It's old too. It was given to me by my mother in law the day I became queen. It had been given to her by her's. It is always handed down to the new queen on the day she is crowned."
"That is an amazing history."
"Yes. Though when the time comes you might be the first to hand it down to your own daughter."
"Max, thinks are baby is a girl."
"What do you think?"
"I don't know."
"Liz, close your eyes and place one of your hands over your stomach. Reach out with your mind to the child you are carrying."

Liz did as she was told. She was surprised that she could see the baby in her mind. She smiled and opened her eyes to look at Diane.

"What did you see?" Asked Diane
"The baby is a girl! I don't understand how it was possible for me to do that."
"When we took the DNA from your mother for Serena, she was already pregnant with you, and dangerously close to losing you. So we created the embryo that became Serena and removed a tiny amount of that DNA and injected it into your embryo. It stabilized it and eight months later you were born healthy. But until you bonded fully with Max that DNA remained dormant. If you hadn't been chosen then it would have remained dormant forever."
"So if not for Serena, I never would have been born?"
"Yes. Liz, at that time no one knew how special you would turn out to be."
"Diane, thank you for everything. I am happier then I have been in my life."
"I'm glad."

Diane hugged Liz. Then left the young woman to finish getting ready.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 47 11/15

L-J-L 76 Yes the baby is a girl!

saori_1902 Yes it is a good thing I'm not a writer from the show. All my stories come with Dreamer inserence. Yes Max and Liz are having a little Princess.

keepsmiling7 Yes in a way Liz does owe her life to Serena, and the antarian sciencetists. The neckless Diane gave Liz does have a nice history. Diane and Liz have formed a friendship. Though I did write it they have spent hours together Diane teaching Liz what she needs to know to be queen.

Part 47

Serena smiled as Liz walked into the small waiting room next to the Throne room. Liz really looked like a Queen. She was dressed in a floor length royal blue dress with a fitted bodist, her hair was pulled back in with a gold and diamond hair clip with the ends falling in soft waves. Diamond earrings hung from her ears. But what really caught Serena's eye was the neckless that every Queen has worn for formal events like this for over two hundred years.

"Wow! Liz!"
"So do I look like a Queen?"
"Yes! Liz, you look great."
"Thanks. I'm so nervous."
"You will be fine."

Just then a page stepped into the room.

"Lady Elizabeth, the King is ready to begin."

Serena gave Liz a hug and both walked out of the waiting room to the entrance to the throne room. They walked up the path to the throne. Both dropped to their knees in front of Max. He smiled walked down and took Liz's hand returning to her feet. He turned her to face the court. Serena had stayed in her place watching. A page stepped forward holding a cloak.

"Lady Serena please step forward." Said Max

Serena stood and walked over to her King. She took the cloak from the page and he stepped back. She dropped it over Liz's shoulders and tied it at the neck. Then kissed Liz on each cheek. She then took her seat.

"People of Antar today I officially give you your new Queen. Elizabeth is the woman I have taken as my wife and life mate. From this day forward she will be known as Queen Elizabeth the kind hearted." Said Max

A second page stepped forward with a gold and jewelled crown. Max lifted it up and placed it on Liz's head. Liz was surprised by the weight. She knew that the weight of this crown represented the weight of her new job of helping to guid Antar to a bright future.

"Long live Queen Elizabeth! Long live King Maxwell!" Yelled out Serena
"Long live Queen Elizabeth! Long live King Maxwelll" yelled the gathered crowd.

Max smiled and kissed Liz gently. He then lead her to her place next to his throne.

"There is another reason you have all been called here today. Will Lt. Mayra and Lt. Zane of the Antarian Royal Guard please step forward." Said Max

The two Royal Guards stepped forward dressed in their formal uniforms. A page stepped forward holding a pillow with medals on it. Liz stepped down and picked up one of the medals. She walked over to Mayra and pinned the medal to the woman's uniform.

"Today we present Lt. Mayra with the Antarian Gold Star for valour. She under when a dangerous undercover mission, then when she learned of the plan to murder my chosen queen she risked her own life to warn us. She is also premonted to the rank of Captain." Said Max

Liz removed the shoulder boards with a signal bar on them and replaced them with ones with a signal bar and star. She then kissed her on her cheek. She then turned to Zane with a big smile. She picked up one of two medals Zane was to receive and pinned it on.

"Lt. Zane, acting as the personal guard to the then Lady Elizabeth took down the would be murderer, but not before taking a near fatal shot from a blaster. For this he is being given Antar's highest honor the Antarian Royal Cross of Honor. He also is being given a new medal, the White Rose for injuries in the line of duty."

Liz picked up the second medal pinning it next to the the first one.

"He is also being premonted to the rank of Captain." Said Max

Zane dropped to his knees in front of his Queen to let her easily change out his shoulder boards. Once she was done she kissed his cheek. Then Zane took her hand and kissed it. He then returned to his feet to await dismissal.

Liz do the honor of dismissing them. Max told her through their connection.

"Captain Mayra, Captain Zane you both are dismissed!" Said Liz in a loud voice.
"Yes Your Highness!" Said both of them.

They both turned and left the room. Max closed court and he and Liz when to lunch with their family.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 48 11/16

L-J-L 76 Liz is now officially Queen. By kissing Liz's hand Zane was pledging his loyalty to her.

keepsmiling7 Yes everyone was very deserving.

begonia9508 Thanks Eve!

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 48 One week later

Serena walked into the chapel to find Kyle waiting. A priestess stood waiting. Kyle and Serena knelt down on the pillows, and placed their plams together. The priestess wrapped a gold cord around them.

"As I use this cord to bond your hands together today. By both coming of your free will you are choosing to bind your hearts together. In time you will bind your minds together as well. Serena how do you feel about Kyle?" Asked the priestess
"I love him."
"And you Kyle?"
"I love Serena with my whole heart."
"You both have confessed your feelings. Now I have been told of the custom of giving rings on Earth when two marry. I have a ring for each of you if you so like to use them."

Serena nodded and with a wave of the priestess's hand the cord disappeared. Serena took one of the rings and place it on Kyle's left hand.

"Kyle, I give you this ring as a token of my love. As an out word sign that are souls are one." Said Serena

Kyle took the other ring and placed it on Serena's hand.

"Serena, I knew I loved you the first time I saw you. You were walking in the garden with Liz. I promise to love you until my last breath."

Kyle then pulled Serena into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

"You are now bonded together by law. It is now up to you to bond your souls together." Said the priestess.

Kyle and Serena stood and left the chapel and Serena lead him to her room. Once the door was closed Kyle tossed his suit jacket to the floor. He then picked Serena up and laid her in the center of the bed. It didn't take long for their passion to take over. Their clothes were on the floor.

"You are so beautiful Red." Said Kyle
"Kyle, make love to me."
"Thought you would never ask."

Kyle leaned down and kissed Serena down her neck to the valley between her breasts. He slowly made his way down her body. He very gently pushed her legs apart and slid one of his fingers inside her core. She let out a soft moan at the feeling. He pumped it in and out causing her jucies to flow over his hand. He pulled his finger out causing to groan at the loss of the feeling. Kyle placed his finger in his mouth while keeping his eyes locked with Serena's.

"You taste wonderful baby."
"Kyle, I need you."
"Wouldn't you rather have a cold shower?"
"Kyle! Stop playing!"

Kyle let out a soft laugh. As he moved his almost painfully hard crock to her hot wet core. He then very slowly inched his way in. He stopped when he reached her barrier.

"Ready?"
"Kyle, just do it."

Kyle pulled back and then pushed through. As soon as their bodies had fully joined he felt a wave of emotions wash over him, the he hear her voice in his mind.

You ok Kyle?
How is it I can hear you in my mind? How is it I'm talking to you like this?
We now share a life bond.
So that means we can do stuff like this?

"Yes and a whole lot more. Now how about you finish what you started?"

Kyle smiled then took Serena's lips in his and began to pump in and out of her. As they made love he knew everything that she was feeling the whole time. His pace increased as he felt both of them reaching the edge. Then with a final thrust they both climaxed Kyle releasing his seed into his beautiful new wife. Kyle rolled over to lay next to Serena, both of them covered in sweat.

"Rena why is it I can feel everything that you can?"
"Simple, my strongest gift is empathy. So by us forming this connection you can pick up on my gifts. Max's strongest gift is healing. With practice Liz will be able to use that gift. I should warn you, over the next couple days until you learn to block it, you may pick up on a lot of emotions from the others."
"I will learn to live with that."
"You better! Don't forget your sister in law is the Queen! You piss her off you might spend a cold lonely night in the dungeon."
"I won't forget."

They soon fell to sleep in each others arms.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 49 11/17

Natalie36 Another one down.

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Kyle doesn't want to piss off his sister in law. Not only is she Queen but at the moment she is pregnant too!

L-J-L 76 Once he gets use to it Kyle will be fine.

saori_1902 Thanks!

SmileeUk Oh yes a lot is going on inside the palace these days.

Part 49

Liz woke to Max's arms around her. She knew that Serena was waking up in Kyle's arms in a room down the hall. Max started to kiss the back of her neck.

"Morning my King."
"Morning my beautiful Queen."
"You have meetings all day don't you?"
"Yes. Though you know you a have a couple too."
"Yes all part of being Queen."
"My mom will sit in and help you."
"I know."
"How do you think Kyle and Serena are getting along now that they are married?"
"Well. They bonded."
"How do you know?"
"Every once in a while I can pick up on Serena's emotions. Last night they kind of spiked."
"Must be the small amount of her DNA you have."
"Yeah"
"We have to pick out a name fitting of the next queen."
"I just get crowned Queen and you want to talk baby names for our daughter who one day will replace me as queen?"
"Well she has to have a name."
"I know that!"
"So what do you like?"
"I never thought about it. Max I never thought I would have children before I came here. So I need a little time to think about it."
"Can I tell you a name I like?"
"Yes."
"Alexis."
"I kind of like it."
"Yeah?"
"Yes. Let's go with that."

Max placed his hand on Liz's stomach.

"Hi there Alexis it's daddy."

Liz just smiled. The powerful King of Antar was nothing but a big kid at heart, and she was the only one who knew it.

Alex walked into the garden looking for Isabel. He found her near the pond.

"Hey Isabel."
"Oh hi Alex."
"So uh Kyle and Serena married last night."
"Yeah."
"So any ideas on when we should?"
"Soon."
"How soon?"
"Within the next week. But I think we should connect first. Like Max and Liz did the night before they married."
"So the mental connection?"
"Yes."
"Sounds good."
"How's now for you?"
"OK."

Alex sat down next to Isabel.

"Alex just relax and let your mind blank out. Don't fight what I am going to do."
"Ok."

Isabel placed her hand on either side of Alex's face and their eyes locked.

*Flash
Alex meeting Liz and Kyle.

*Flash
Isabel turning Max's hair green.

*Flash
Alex, Liz and Kyle wrapped in a dirty torn blanket by a fire.

*Flash
Isabel learning she would marry someone from Earth.

*Flash
Alex seeing Isabel for the first time.

*Flash
Alex and Isabel kissing for the first time.

There were many more images. They came too fast for either to understand them. When Isabel broke the connection they both felt closer to the other then they had ever felt to another person.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 50 11/18

L-J-L 76 Only time will tell tell how strong their connection is.

begonia9508 Thanks Eve!

saori_1902 Thanks.

keepsming7 It case you can't tell Max is excited about being a daddy! Alex and Isabel will be ok.

Part 50

Liz sat in her new office reading through some papers. Most of what she now had to deal with were requests for help for different regions. Her job was to sort through them and decide which ones to pass on to Max to approve or disapprove. There was a knock on the door and Zane stuck his head in.

"My Queen, Dr. Kara would like to speak with you." Said Zane
"Let her in Captain. By the way it is good to have you back on duty."
"Good to be back."

Zane held the door open and Dr. Kara came in.

"What can I do for you doctor?" Asked Liz
"Your Highness. It's about Heather."
"Please sit down."

Kara took a seat across from Liz.

"Is there something wrong with her?"
"It's not that. It seems she has a younger brother still on Earth."
"She wants him brought here right?"
"Yes. But the thing is he is younger then the approved age to come."
"How old is he?"
"Nine. The youngest that any human can be is twelve."
"Has to do with the space travel?"
"Yes. There is away to get around it."
"What is that?"
"The King and Queen approve an adoptive family for the child."
"I have to talk to Max about this."
"I know. I have all the written documents here."
"Is Heather OK other wise?"
"Very good. She is adjusting very well. She is a very bright girl. Her understanding of written antarian is coming a long faster then I thought it would."
"You know I can't promise anything."
"I know. Are you feeling OK?"
"Yes. The baby seems to be happy."
"Good. I need to get back to work."
"I'll let you know what is decided."
"Thank you Your Highness."

Liz watched as Kara left. This was going to be a hard choice. Liz knew that it may not be possible to bring this boy here. First Max would have to sign off on it, then a adoptive family would have to be found.

Michael walked out to the garden to find Maria sitting under a tree.

"Maria how are you doing?"
"I'm good Michael."
"We need to talk about getting married."
"I know."
"Look I get you aren't happy about being here. But I can't change that either."
"I know that. From what I have seen of Antar it is a beautiful place."
"Earth was once a beautiful place."
"Too bad it was to far gone by the time I was born."
"Maria, there is nothing we can do now to save it."
"I know."
"Max is thinking of bring some kids here to save them. Or help set up a colony for some humans. Well it would be a fix bag of humans and antarians. If that bus the case he will send someone from here to act as a governor of the colony."
"Meaning you, Isabel or Serena."
"Yes. We are the most qualified. If that happens the humans chosen would be carefully screened. No one involved with the gangs would be aloud."
"If you are the one chosen then I will go willingly. I do like you Michael."
"I like you too Pixie. Now when would you like to marry?"
"Uh how about in about three weeks?"
"Sounds good."

Michael leaned down and gave Maria a passionate kiss. In three weeks this firery woman would be his wife.

TBC