The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 63 Complete 12/5

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 61 12/2

Post by Roswelllostcause »

keepsmiling7 begonia9508 L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Part 61

Liz woke to soft kisses on her neck. She looked up into Max's eyes.

"How you feeling sweetheart?" Asked Max
"Not as tender as I was."
"That's good."
"Serena and Kyle came by."
"I know. I wish I could have talked with Serena. But I had other matters to tend to."
"That is to be expected. You are King after all."
"Yes. Though I have to say I would rather spend time with my beautiful wife."
"Max, you heard the doctor. The best thing for me right now is rest."
"I know."
"Max, in a few days I will be fully healed."
"I just don't like to see you in pain. I was so scared when Kara said she had to cut our daughter out of you. That if she didn't I risked losing both of you."
"I was scared too. Max on Earth I know that I more then likely would have died. Only those with money got good medical care."
"I know. Liz, you will never have to worry about your health again. No one on Antar goes without medical care. Even if they can't pay for it."
"I am very aware of that."
"Our daughter is healthy and as beautiful as you are."
"So is she sleeping?"
"Yes, and she is being kept right next to you."

Liz looked at the crib that held her newborn daughter. A daughter that before coming to Antar she didn't believe she would ever have. She didn't even really think that she would even ever marry. But here she was less then a year after be brought to Antar not only a married woman, but Queen and had a beautiful daughter.

Alex wrapped his arms around his wife. He still didn't know how he got so lucky to be picked for this beautiful woman.

"Alex, are you worried that what happened with Liz could happen to me when we have a baby?" Asked Isabel
"No Isabel I don't. What happened with Liz is rare even on Earth. Yes there is a small chance that it may happen to you. But I don't believe it will."
"How can you be so sure?"
"I'm not. But you can't live your life in fear. If you live in fear then you aren't really living."
"Is that why you risked your life to save Liz's back on Earth a few years back?"
"Yes. Liz is like a sister to me. I now know I do have a sister that has been here this whole time. I do like Traya she is a sweet girl."
"I glad you are getting to know her. I do wish Maria would spend more time with Mayra."
"Yeah well Maria is kind of stubborn I have noticed."
"Yes she is."
"Michael knows how to handle her though."
"Yes he does. Alex, I want to have a child with you."
"I would love to have a baby with you Princess."

Alex kissed Isabel and then both headed to their room.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 62 12/3

Thanks for the feed back everyone!

Part 62 Two weeks later

"KYLE YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!" Yelled Serena
"Don't listen to her." Said Kara as Serena was taken into an exam room.
"I NOT KIDDING! IF YOU EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" yelled Serena
"You sure she is ok doc?" Asked Kyle
"Relax. Kyle, women have been saying things like that for thousands of years. Very rarely do women make good on those threats."
"Will you two hens shut the fuck up. I want to get this baby out of me now!" Yelled Serena

Kara took out a scanner and took a scan of Serena. She smiled noting this was going a lot more smoothly then Liz's had.

"Everything looks good Serena." Said Kara
"Sweetie, it won't be long before our nlittle girl is here." Said Kyle
"Kyle tell you what. You can have the next kid. That is if I let you touch me again." Said Serena

Kara checked Serena again and then looked at her.

"Ok next one I want you to push." Said Kara

Serena screamed as she began to push when the contraction hit her. Kyle winced as she squeezed his hand.

"That's good Serena. One more time." Said Serena

Serena felt another contraction and pushed. Seconds later the room filled with a cry of a baby. A nurse cleaned the baby before handing her to her mother. Serena took the baby and smiled. She was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"She is beautiful Red." Said Kyle
"Yeah she is. She has your eyes."
"And your hair."
"Kyle how is your hand?"
"It will be ok."
"Kyle about what what I said. I'm sorry."
"Don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean it."

Kyle kissed Serena then very gently took his daughter from her.

"She is perfectly healthy." Said Kara
"That's good." Said Serena
"Now Serena, you still need to take it easy for about a week." Said Kara
"Right doc." Said Serena
"I mean it Baroness. If I have to I will go to the Queen."
"I promise to take it easy!"

Kyle just smiled at his wife. He knew that it would not be fun to deal with her while she recovered.

Liz and Max walked through the medical building to Serena's room. They walked into to see Serena holding her baby.

"She is beautiful Rena." Said Liz
"Hi Liz. Meet your niece Anne." Said Serena
"Hi honey. I'm your Aunt Liz. Most people you will hear call me Queen Elizabeth. But you can always call me Aunt Liz." Said Liz
"How you feeling Serena?" Asked Max
"Tired."
"We won't stay long then. We just wanted to see you and the baby." Said Max
"Thanks for coming. Both of you. It means a lot."
"Rena, no matter what we will always be family." Said Liz

Serena smiled when Liz pulled her into a hug. She really did have the one thing she always wanted. A family.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The King's Bride (AU,M/L, Adult) Pt 63 Complete 12/5

L-J-L 76 Kyle did find Serena a little scary.

Natalie36 Thanks

keepsmiling7 Serena really loves Kyle and is happy to have her own child.

begonia9508 Yes poor Kyle and his hand! :lol:

saori_1902 thanks!

SmileeUk Yes life has been passing fast on Antar.

Part 63 Ten Years Later

Max looked over the latest report. It was over. There was no one left on Earth they could save. Most of those left were nothing but thugs. People who would not feel bad about killing anyone even a child for a scrap of food. All the clean water was gone. Not even the rains could bring drinkable water. Nothing but acid rain now fell on the once beautiful planet. He now had to tell his wife that the planet she was born on was dead. He got up from his desk and headed for the playroom. He knew that at this time of day she would be spending time with their children. A year after Alexis was born came Sarah and then Jeffrey. Isabel and Alex had two children. Matthew and Trena. Michael and Maria had four children. Jaden, Brandon, Amy and Dayna. He walked in to the playroom to find that Serena had brought her children over for a visit. After Anne was born she and Kyle had two more James named for Kyle's father and Elizabeth. He remembered when they told Liz they were naming their daughter after her. She had cried. Then again she had been pregnant at the time. Though the last two weren't nearly as scary as the first one was.

"Hey Max is something wrong?" Asked Liz
"Liz, the last ship has left Earth. There is no one else we can help." Said Max
"Max we knew this day was coming. We have saved who we could."
"I know. Aren't you sad that your home planet is basically now dead?"
"I am sad that Earth is gone. But the day I became your wife, your Queen, Antar became my home planet."
"I love you Liz."
"Love you too."
"Mama Alexis won't let me play with her and Anne." Said Sarah.
"Sarah, then play with your brother or Lizzie." Said Liz
"They are no fun! Neither is James."
"Then how about you read a book?"
"Fine."

Sarah headed to a corner of the playroom. Max watched his young daughter. She looked just like her mother. Well she did get his ears, all three of the kids did.

"I like your ears. They are very cute." Said Liz
"Yeah honey."
"Oh yes and very sexy."

Max leaned down and kissed his wife. After ten years they were very much in love. No one would believe that Liz was an angry woman. Now she was happy and in those ten years already become one of the most loved Queens in the history of Antar.

THE END