A New Beginning (AU,CC,ADULT) COMPLETE - 9/15/14

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 23 8/27/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz, did learn how bad she really was treated in prison. She knew she had been beaten, just couldn't remember how bad it was. Her check up when well. The Doctor, Kara just put her finding on Liz's health in her file much like any doctor would.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes Liz was in bad shape. Max may or may not be aware of how bad she really was. As for Kara and Zane being Liz's friends....it's possible though Kara is her doctor and Zane is going to have a very special roll in Liz's life later. :wink:

Part 24

Isabel watched Alex from the door of the library. He was studying. He had a lot to learn. He would act as an adviser once Max became King. She wanted to get to know him. But was unsure if he would want to get to know her.

"You can come in anytime you are ready Princess." Said Alex without looking up.
"How did you know I was there?"
"Well, I was bullied in school. So I kind of learned to be more aware of what is going on around me."
"Alex?"
"Yes?"
"Would you like to take a walk in the garden with me later?"
"Yeah. I would like that Princess."
"Isabel."
"What?"
"Call me Isabel."
"OK."

Isabel smiled and left the room.

Liz was in the garden when Zane found her. He had done his best to avoid her since that night Kivar got close to her. But he had no choice. The King had ordered him to bring her to him. He took a deep breath and walked up to her.

"Liz?"
"Oh hi Zane."
"The King has requested I bring you to his office."
"More like ordered."
"Right."
"Zane I never blamed you for what happened with Kivar. You really should forgive yourself."
"I can't. Liz, I know that you are to be the next Queen. I failed at keeping you safe."
"Zane, in a way what happened helped me. It made me realize that I didn't want to be alone. That I want to love and be loved in returned. I became closer to Max since that night then I have been to anyone in my life."
"You know Kara my, girlfriend likes to tell me I'm being a butthead."
"Yeah I believe that. I met her. She is the doctor I when to today."
"As long as she is on Antar she is your doctor. Now please come with me."

Liz got up and followed the guard to Philip's office. Zane knocked on the door and after hearing Philip tell them to come in they entered.

"Thank you Zane. You are dismissed." Said Philip
"Yes sire." Said Zane and left the room.

Liz stood nervously biting her lip. This was the first time she had ever been alone with the King. Philip gave her a warm smile.

"Liz please sit down so we can talk." Said Philip leading her over to the sofa.

Liz sat down and Philip sat next to her. He took her hand and held it.

"Liz, I asked you here because you need to go before the council. You need to tell them what happened the night of the state dinner."
"I don't like to talk about it."
"I know honey. But if we want to stop Kivar hurting those girls, then I need you to do this. Liz, some of the members of the council are unsure of you. They don't believe that you have that inner strength needed to be queen."
"I won't like it. But I'll do it."
"Thank you."
"If this can stop Kivar then it has to be done."
"It's not always pleasant being a leader Liz."
"No it's not Philip."

Philip leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on Liz's check.

"You may go. I'll see you at dinner."
"Yeah. See you at dinner."

Liz got up and headed for her room to get ready for dinner.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 24 8/28/14

Natalie36 Oh yes the council will.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Zane will get his head out of his butt at some point. Yes the council does need to hear Liz's version of what happened. Doesn't mean it will be easy for her.

begonia9508 Yes Kivar needs to go down. It is coming, but not for a bit yet.

Part 26

Duke Parther, one of the high ranking members of the Antarian Empire council read through the reports of the slaves owned by Lord Kivar. They had all had more medical date then his own families had in over fifty years! He had never treated his girls badly and the one time he found his son abusing a girl, he punished the boy. He hadn't used a sex slave in over twenty five years. He was happy with his wife. Kivar owned ten houses for sex. He kept about sixteen in his own home. The ones in his home were all under the age of seventeen. He knew that Kivar was getting out of control. It was time to take action. He looked at the file of one of the whore house girls. She had been on Antar for almost ten years. Spent three in Kivar's home before being sent to the whore house where she had to bring in a thousand dollars a day or lose her one day off a week.

"Julia send a message to the King asking for a meeting before the council meets." Said Parther to the young contract woman who worked as his office manager.
"Yes sir." Said Julia

Parther could do nothing but wait to see if the King would honor his request.

Liz stood on the balcony outside her room after her meeting with the King. She had to go in front of the council and tell what not only what Kivar tried to do to her but what he said. She hated even thinking about those words. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice Max until he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss.

"How is Kara?"
"She'll be fine. Just had a broken jaw."
"How did that happen?"
"Pissed Kivar off. She showed him no respect and he punched her. She at times runs her mouth off. Speaks her mind damn the consequences."
"Let me guess Kivar wanted his girl back and she said no."
"More like to go to hell. Kivar, doesn't see hybrids any better then humans."
"Oh."
"Liz, is there something bothering you?"
"Your father asked to speak with me. I have to go before the council and tell them what happened with Kivar the night of the state dinner."

Max gently turned Liz to face him. He could see the fear in her eyes.

"Liz, please tell me what happened. I know you don't want to talk about it. But you are going to have too. So please tell me."

Liz bit her lip and turned back to stare at the stars.

"I had gone out to the garden, it was kind of warm inside and I needed air. Maybe I should have asked Isabel or Serena to come with me. But anyway Zane was following at a distance, like you asked. I step around a headge and Kivar came from a different one. I was on the path near the outside wall. He shoved me against it and said that all humans are vermin good for nothing but fucking. That I would never be anything but a slut and whore. That you were to big of a wimp for not fucking me. That if I was his, and he would have me. That he would fuck me until he tired of me. That he would send me to be fucked by different men. The whole time reaching under my dress trying to touch me where no one has touched me."

Max held Liz as she cried. He hated Kivar. He wanted nothing more then to go and kill Kivar himself for what he did to Liz. He picked Liz up and carried her into her room laying her on her bed. He removed her shoes and his and just laid down next to her.

"Liz, don't ever believe what he said. You are not a vermin, slut and most defiantly not now nor ever will be a whore. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You are a hundred times smarter then Kivar will ever be."
"Thank you. Stay with me tonight? Like you did that night?"

Max kissed Liz and smiled.

"Anything you want Liz. I love you."
"Love you." Mumbled Liz as she curled up to him and fell to sleep.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 25 8/29/14

L-J-L 76 Yes Max is great with Liz. He is doing everything he can to make her happy. As for Kivar he will pay. But it will still be a while yet!

begonia9508 Eve, yes Parther wants to do something about Kivar. He has wanted proof for a while that Kivar was hurting the girls for a while.

Part 27

Kivar stormed into his house. He ordered a girl brought to him. He hated that half breed bitch. One of the first things he would do when he took over Antar was execute the pain in the ass bitch. He heard his door open and the girl entered the room. Her blond hair was cut short. He watched as she removed her robe. This girl he had for a while. Kivar undressed and the girl laid on the bed and waited for him to climb on top of her. She winced as he entered her. She was barely seventeen and had been forced to have sex for close to four years. She knew it wouldn't be long before she would be sent to a whore house. Kivar didn't even know her name. He only called her by a damn number. To him she was only 21. But she had been born Jennifer Hart, Jenny to most people. She hated the way he made her feel. She heard him give a loud grunt and felt his release and he pulled out. She quickly got out of the bed grabbed her robe and headed for her room.

Kara returned home to find Zane waiting for her.

"You really OK?" Asked Zane wrapping his arms around her.
"Yeah. Nothing that Max couldn't fix. It was just a broken jaw."
"Kara, next time you may not be so lucky."
"Zane, I just can't take what Kivar does to those girls."
"I know baby. But he will be stopped soon. The King is having Liz go before the council."
"Liz, is speaking to the council?"
"Yes, and Duke Parther has asked to meet with the King."
"Really?"
"Yes seems he is not happy with what is in those medical files you sent. He is the member of the council with the most medical knowledge."
" Zane do you really think that this is the beginning of the end of Kivar?"
"I do my love. Shall we head to bed?"
"Yes."

Kara kissed Zane and headed for bed.

Serena entered her room to Kyle waiting for her.

"Hey Kyle."
"Hey Red."
"Kyle, I love you. But I'm not really in the mood tonight."
"It's OK. How about we just sleep in each others arms?"
"I would like that."

They climbed into bed and fell to sleep.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 27 8/30/14

begonia9508 Eve, change takes time. They won't end the use of sex slaves right away. But they will most likely change laws to better protect them.

L-J-L 76 Liz, will tell her story to the council. Kivar, hates Kara because she is someone who will stand up to him. She doesn't hold back if it's something she finds worth fighting for.

Natalie36 Thanks for reading. Things may start moving soon.

Part 28

Isabel walked into the library to find Alex studying a map of the area east of the capital city.

"Hey Isabel, can you help me?"
"Sure what do you want to know?"
"The region east of the capital is divided between Kivar, Duke Parther and Baron Sethron right?"
"Yes."
"Duke Parther, and Baron Sethron control the two largest areas. Lord Kivar has a small area right?"
"Yes."
"If when all is said and done, Kivar is stripped of title and power what happens to the area he was responsible for? I haven't been able to find much on that in the books yet."
"The King appoints a new Lord to the land. Someone who will be responsible for the people who live in that area. Any slaves Kivar owns will be placed back on the market and sold. The whore houses will also be sold. All money from that goes to pay the fines Kivar will be charged with."
"What kind of fines?"
"OK Alex, slave owners may do almost anything they want to their slaves. But they can not abuse them. No one can be brought into contact with anyone else if they are sick or have an infection. Let's say for example, Liz got sick. She would be placed in isolation until it is determined if we can cure her or not. If it is not something that can be cured then she would be made comfortable until she dies. But she would be in isolation for how ever long she had left."
"I think I understand better."
"Alex, I'm more then happy to help you with your studies."
"I would like that."

Isabel sat down next to Alex and they when over more of the laws that Alex was having trouble with.

Parther, walked through the place heading for the King's office. As he walked he noticed the young brown haired human girl wearing gold bans on her wrists. Was this the human that was said to be one of the greatest Queens in Antar's history? She really is a lovely girl. But much too young for him. Besides if the stories he had heard were true she had won the heart of the prince. He reach the office and waited for the guard to let him him. It was only minutes later when Parther was shown in.
"Parther, it good to see." Said Philip
"Thank you for seeing me your Highness."
"Now what can I do for you?"
"I was given the assignment of starting to go threw the medical files of the girls owned by Kivar."
"Is it bad?"
"Very, they have had more medical care then most. This one girl Katerina Carlson, Kivar refers to her as number 6. All the girls are given some random number. He never uses their name. She is twenty-three and has been here for ten years. In that time she has spent almost three years of time in treatment. That is more then the six slave girls I own combined."
"Where is this young woman now?"
"Working a house in the Ruthern neighborhood of the Capital city. She has one day off a week. But will lose it if she doesn't bring in at lest one thousand a day. No money carries over. If she falls short she has to make it up the next day. So if she only gets five hundred today, then she has to make up fifteen hundred tomorrow."
"Parther, so I have your vote to bring Kivar down?"
"Yes, have you talked to your son's girl?"
"Yes, Elizabeth will tell what happened the night of the last dinner."
"I missed it. Was she the one with brown hair I saw?"
"Yes."
"Has she had the test yet?"
"No but it will be soon."
"Do you believe she will pass?"

"Yes. Parther, Elizabeth is a very special young woman."
"I hope you are right."
"So do I Parther. So do I."

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 28 8/31/14

begonia9508 Eve, yes most of the people in power on Antar have slaves. Does not mean all are used for sex. But it would be safe to say a good number are.

L-J-L 76 Yes it was good for Philip and Parther to talk. Until this investigation no one really knew how bad the girls Kivar has have been treated.

keepsmiling7 Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your time away Carolyn. Yes Liz finally telling Max what happened was good. They are growing closer every day. Kivar is very evil. Don't worry he is in for a major fall!

Part 29

Liz, followed the path in the garden and found Serena by the pond. She walked over and sat by her friend. It was funny if someone had told her two years ago that she would be living on Antar fall in love with the prince and close friends with a hybrid she would have told them it was crazy. That there was a better chance that the fires of hell would freeze over. But all that has happened. Well maybe not the fires of hell freezing over. But who really knew.

"Hey Rena."
"Hey Liz. What's up?"
"Can I ask you a personal question?"
"Depends on what it is if I will answer. But go a head."
"Are you sleeping with Kyle?"
"If you mean by that having sex yes."
"Is it your choice?"
"Liz, is Max putting pressure on you to have sex?"
"No Rena nothing like that."
"Then where is this coming from?"
"OK. The other night after I talked with Alex, I was heading back to my room. Well I passed Max's you know?"
"Yes go on."
"Well, you see he reached out and kind of pulled me in and we kind of made out."
"Really?" Asked Serena raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, well kind of ended up on his bed. I was on my back and he was kind of on top of me. Well his hands had slipped under my blouse. Then he started to unbutton it and I kind of panicked."
"Liz when you asked him to stop did he?"
"Yes."
"Has he treated you like you did something wrong?"
"No. He has been really sweet about it. But I kind of think he was disappointed."
"Liz, Max loves you. He may need a cold shower now and again, but he will wait until you are ready to take that step."
"I don't know if he heard it but I did say I love you to him."
"Trust me he heard you."
"I do. Rena how did you know you were ready to be with Kyle like that?"
"I just did. We didn't even talk about it. I just felt this need to be with him. Liz, I need to warn you. For Antarians if emotions like love are involved there is a bond, a connection that forms. You become tied to the other for the rest of your life. You have to be sure you want to do this. Max could never use a slave just to have sex because he can't separate the act of it being just sex, and the emotional bond of making love."
"Rena, I'm scared to be with him. I've never even thought of being with anyone like that."
"You need to talk to him. Liz, the only one who can truly help you past this fear is Max."
"I will. Thanks for the advice."
"Anytime Liz.

Liz got up and headed back to the palace.

Diane watched from the balcony as Liz made her way back into the palace. In a few days she would go before the council to tell what Kivar had said and did to her at the dinner six months ago. Then in two months she would be taken to the garalith for the test to see if she was truly worthy to one day stand beside Max as queen. Diane had taken the test years ago herself. There was no way to truly prepare Liz for it. All the answers were already inside the young woman. She would just have to search for them when the question is asked.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt30 9/2/14

Natalie36 Thanks for reading.

begonia9508 Yes Eve, being bonded is a major choice. It's part of the reason Max is being so patient with Liz. He doesn't want her to end up hating him.

L-J-L 76 Serena is turning into a very good friend to Liz. I think that Max will be very understanding. :wink:

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Max is very serious about things with Liz. He knows Liz loves him. But it has to be her choice to move forward.

Part 30

Max wrapped an arm around Liz as they walked through the garden after dinner. He knew that there was something bothering her. But was unsure of what to do about it.

"Liz, is there something on your mind?"
"Max, the other night when we were making out, were you upset that I didn't want to go farther?"

Max pulled Liz around to face him. He gently raised her head so that he could look into her beautiful eyes.

"I admit I was disappointed. But no I wasn't upset. Liz, I love you. I can wait until you are ready to take that step. So I might need to take a few cold showers. I can handle that. Liz, if I forced you to have sex and you aren't ready, then that would make me no better then Kivar."
"Max don't ever compare yourself to that monster! I love you. I may not be ready for sex yet. But I know one thing. You make me feel things I have never felt before. I spent most of my life fighting the government of Earth. Now I'm free of that. I know that most people here see me as nothing but your slave. But the truth I've come to realize is I'm freer here then I was on Earth. That if my parents hadn't been rebels and raised me to be one too, I would have more then likely ended up in a factory or on a farm working long hard days. My only out would have been to sell myself to someone in power for them to use as they pleased. Girls younger then me sold themselves to men they are used to produced children for the powerful. I don't know if I could have lived that kind of life."
"Liz, you don't have to worry about that. Any child we create will be out of love. If you decide that you want to wait til we marry to be intimate then we will."
"How did I get so lucky to end up with you? I love you."

Max grinned and leaned down and gave Liz a passionate kiss.

Nicholas, smiled as one of Kivar's sluts walked in his room. He had been in a planning meeting for when they would take out what they felt was a worthless royal family. He knew that this girl's days in Kivar were nearly over. He always got a chance at them right before they were sent to one of the whore houses. The girl dropped her robe and slowly got into bed with him. He forced her legs apart as far as they would go. He handled her roughly before he finally entered her pushing as hard as he could. He smiled when he heard her wince in pain.

"Get use to this slut. Very shortly you will be fucking multiple men a day."

Tears fell down her face as he continued to pound into her each thrust harder then the last. She screamed when the force of his thrust caused her head to hit the headboard of the bed. Nicholas let out a laugh at the pain he was causing her. He let out a load grunt as his seed poured out of him. He pulled out and fell onto the bed.

"Oh you will make a ton of money for Lord Kivar. Get out slut." Said Nicholas

She climbed from the bed on shaky legs put on her robe and made her way out of the room. Once in the hall she reached up and touched her head and felt a bump forming under her short blond hair. She only made it a few feet down the hall before her legs gave out and she was on the floor. The last thing she saw was Byron kneeing down next to her before everything when black.

Byron lifted the girl into his arms and carried her to a transport to the medical complex. He hoped that this girl would be OK. He hated the way Kivar and Nicholas treated these girls. If Kara was on tonight he would tell he would go before the council. That she needed to pass on the word to the Royals. The transport came to a stop, Byron got out carrying the girl into the building. A nurse took him to an exam room where he placed her on the table. He watched as the very angry hybrid doctor walked in.

"What happened to this one?"
"I'm not sure. Kivar had sent her to Nicholas. She came out of his room and just fell to the food. But I did notice a bump on her head. Her name is Jenny by the way."

Kara pulled out a scanner and scanned the girl. She made a face at the results.

"Shit! I sure as hell hope Kaz hasn't left yet."
"Kara what's wrong?"
"She needs surgery! Whatever that runt did to her has caused bleeding in her brain. She is dying!"

Kara paged Kaz who luckily hadn't left yet. Byron was shoved out of the room and Jenny was prepared for the surgery.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 30 9/2/14

begonia9508 Yes Nicholas is both evil and cuerl. He treats those girls really badly.

L-J-L 76 Yes it's good that Max and Liz talked. As for Jenny got to wait to see what her fate will be.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, trust me that things will take a major turn before long. :wink: Liz, knows she is lucky to end up with Max. Max knows that Liz is scared to take that step.

Part 31

Liz sat in the transport next to Max as they headed to the council chamber. Liz was scared, her heart racing. But she knew that she had to do this. She had to tell her story if Kivar was going to be stopped from hurting those girls. Max squeezed her hand giving her his support. Once at the chamber, both were lead to a waiting room.

"Liz, I can't go in with you. Just remember what you were taught for the dinner. You met many of the members at the dinner."
"Max, I wish you could be in there with me."
"I know honey. Just remember when speaking about me to refer to me as the Prince OK?"
"I will."

The door to the chamber opened and a young woman maybe a little older then Liz came out. Liz could see sliver bans on her wrists and knew she was a slave.

"They are ready for you Miss Parker."

Max gave Liz a kiss and Liz followed the woman into the chamber. She saw ten people sitting at a long table. One of the people she noticed was Larrick. He gave her a small smile and she felt a little more at easy.

"Miss Parker, please tell us about your experience with Lord Kivar at the state dinner." Said Larrick
"Yes sir. Prince Max, had gone into a meeting with Lord Larrick and Lord Sero. He had asked a guard to watch out for me while he was gone. I had gotten warm so I when out to the garden for some fresh air. I had just stepped around a hedge and Lord Kivar came from the other way. He made a comment about it being nothing like Earth. I agreed. Then he grabbed me and shoved me against the garden wall. He reached under my dress and started to touch me. He was also saying things to me."
"What was he saying?" Asked Duke Parther
"He called the Prince a wimp, and said that he bet he hadn't fucked me yet. That the Prince may treat me like a princess, but I would never be any thing but a slut. That humans were nothing but vermin only good to for being fucking whores. That he didn't care if I belonged to the Prince, that once he tired of fucking me I would spend the rest of my life with different men inside me."

By this time Liz had tears falling down her face. The members of the council talked quietly among themselves. Parther got up and made his way to the young woman. He helped her to a chair and held her while she cried.

"It's OK Miss Parker. No need to say any more. I know that was hard for you. Is Max in the waiting room?" Asked Parther.
"Yes." Liz choked out.
"Jenna asked the Prince in please." Said Parther

The young woman left to get Max.

"Liz, I don't want you to believe what Kivar said. You are far from a vermin. If anyone is a vermin it's Kivar and his loyal sidekick Nicholas." Parther told her.

Max came in and pulled Liz into his arms.

"Your Highness we are done with Miss Parker. Why don't you take her home? She did well. Her statement is a big help." Said Parther
"OK. Liz? Sweetie? You ready to go home?" Asked Max
"Yes." Said Liz softly between sobs.

Max helped Liz to her feet and lead her out of the chamber. The council members watched them go. It was easy for all of them to see the love between the two of them.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 31 9/3/14

Natalie36 Thanks

begonia9508 Eve, yes Liz was ready to tell them what happened.

keepsmiling7 Yes, Larrick did help by giving her that smile.

L-J-L 76 Things will start to move soon when it comes to Kivar.

Part 32

Kara walked out of the operating room and founyd Byron sitting on a chair in the waiting room. He had his head bent and in his hands.

"Byron?"
"How is she Kara?"
"We were able to stop the bleeding and pull the bone chips out of her brain. But it's too soon to know if she will live."
"Kara is there anything I can do?"
"Not at the moment for Jenny. But you have access to things others don't. Things that will bring down Kivar and Nicholas forever."
"I'll get it and send it to the council."
"Good. You can see her if you wish."
"Thank you."

Kara lead Byron to Jenny's room and watched him go sit by her bed. He took her hand in his and gently kissed it. She headed to the lounge to get some coffee one of her favoirt things that was brought from Earth.

Byron sat holding Jenny's hand. He didn't know when it had happened but at some point he had started to care about this girl. He had never wanted to let any of them close. But some how Jenny had worked her way into his heart.

Max just held Liz in the back of transport on their way back to the palace. She had stopped crying. But was still upset. He leaned down and kissed her head. Liz could feel Max's arm around her. She felt so safe and loved by him. She knew that she had to talk to him.

"Max, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started to cry in there. They must think I'm weak."
"Sweetie, they don't think you're weak. They actually think you are very brave, and did very good. They understood that telling them what happened was very hard for you. I'm so proud of you."
"Max, you and your family expect me to be this great queen. A good leader wouldn't cry when things get hard."
"No one expects you to be cold and to shut down your emotions."
"OK. Love you Max."
"Love you."

Max and Liz shared a sweet kiss. Before exiting the transport and heading into the palace.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 32 9/4/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, well I think I'm about to make your week! :lol: Max's patients finally pays off today! :wink:

begonia9508 Eve, Oh Max has moved right into Liz's heart! :lol:

Natalie36 Max will always be there for Liz.

Part 33

Max and Liz walked through the palace to his room. Once they were there he closed the door. He leaned down into a very heated kiss. He felt Liz slide her hands under his shirt. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, before reaching to unbutton her blouse. He gently pushed it off her shoulders and down her arms. He looked at her without a shirt for the first time. Her breasts were still covered by her bra, but it didn't matter he could feel his pants grow tighter around his groin. His jacket and shirt were on the floor moments later. Liz ran her hand down his chest very lightly. He heard a deep goan excaspe her lips.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a grin.
"Very much."
"Liz?"
"Max, I know where this is heading. I'm ready to take this step."

Max took Liz's lips in his as he reached to to remove her skirt. He unbuttoned and zipped it and it fell to the floor at her feet. Liz stood in front of him in nothing but her bra and panties. Liz unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped his pants brushing her hand over his already hard groin. Max let out a groan causing Liz to grin at him. Seeing that she was starting to play with him, he freed himself of the pants and picked her up causing her to scream. He placed her in the center of the bed. He started to rain kisses down her body. He smiled as her body began to shake with an orgasm. Her hands grabbed the sheet as she let out a moan. Her eyes were closed as Max continued to work magic over her. He reached under her and unclasped the bra removing it from her body. She started to move her arms to cover herself but he gently stopped her.

"Don't you're beautiful. Just perfect."

Liz smiled and started to relax when Max hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties which were soaked from what he had been doing to her. She lifted her hips from the bed just enough to let him remove the panties from her. He gently pushed her legs apart and looked into her eyes before asking if she wanted him to keep going. She nodded and he slid his finger into her core. He couldn't believe how wet she already was. He moved his finger in and out at a rapid pace.

"God Max. That feels so good."

Max watched at Liz's body began to shake with another orgasm.

"Max make love to me. I want you inside me."
"Liz are you sure? You know that once we do this there is no going back."
"I'm sure."

Max nodded and removed his boxers. Liz's eyes when straight to his manhood. He moved so that the tip of his dick was at her center. He lifted her legs over his hips so that he had better access. He slowly started to inch his way in. He knew that this was her first time. So he was trying make this as pain free as he could. He stopped when he reach her virginity.

"Are you ready?" He asked
"Yes. Max, just make it quick. I know it will hurt, but it will pass faster if you don't prolong it."

Max gave her a kiss and pulled almost all the way out before he pushed in and taking her virginity. Liz let out a gasp as a single tear fell from her eye. Max hadn't moved since he fully entered her. He leaned down and kissed away the tear. He felt her shake her hips.

"I'm ready."

Max nodded and slowly started to move in and out of her. Liz wrapped her legs around his back forcing him in deeper. He buried his face into her neck as she wrapped her arms around him and started to dig her nails into his back. He was so close. But he knew he had to hang on a little longer. Liz was moaning with each of his thrusts. He felt her wall clamp down on him then he watched as she leaned her head back and he knew she was so close.

"YES MAX!!!!" Liz screamed as she climaxed

Max felt his release only seconds later. He fell on the bed next to her both were dripping with sweat.

"Liz, you OK?"
"Yeah."
"Liz do you regret what just happened?"
"No. Why? Do you?"

Max saw the panic in her face and quickly pulled her into his arms.

"Never! Liz that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life."

Max kissed her and they both fell to sleep in each others arms.

TBC :twisted:

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Beginning Mostly CC pt 34 9/6/14

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, yes Max was wise to wait for Liz. Liz has complete trust in Max that he will never do anything international to hurt her. Something that took a long time to build.

begonia9508 Eve, this is defiantly a new beginning for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76 Max never wants to hurt Liz.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 34

Serena was walking past Max's room when she was hit with a wave of emotions that knocked her off her feet. Her legs buckled and she felt to the floor. Alex was passing by and was at her side a second later.

"Serena are you OK?"
"I'll be fine Alex. Just got hit with a strong wave of emotions I wasn't ready for."
"Where from?"
"Well we are right out side Max's room. I can feel both him and Liz in there."
"Max and Liz? Are you saying that they are.........."
"Having sex? Yes. Alex, don't worry Liz wants this. She really does love him."
"Oh I believe that! I've seen how she looks at him. It's just Liz is the closest thing I have to family here."
"Alex, trust me when I say this. Everyone here thinks of you as family. Liz will have her test in less then two months. Once she passes she will be freed of the bans she wears."
"I have seen a little on this test but I don't really understand."
"OK let's say Isabel was the first in line for the throne rather then Max. You would be the one tested. Only the one tested really knows what happens, but what I do know is they go before the granilith. The granilith is this thing that is very powerful and may or may not be alive. No one is really sure. But it asks questions of the person chosen as a mate for the heir. Questions only they can answer. It knows if they are telling the truth or lying. If they lie then they can never marry the heir."
"So as long as Liz is honest she will pass."
"Yes. But it only has to be the truth as they know and believe it to be."
"Will Liz pass?"
"As long as she is honest yes."

Alex made sure that Serena was steady on her feet and they both when to their rooms to clean up for dinner.

Liz woke and rolled over to look at the man next to her. He smiled when he saw her awake.

"Hey beautiful."
" Hey."
"Liz do you regret what we did?"
"No Max I love you. That was the most amazing thing I ever experience in my life."
"Do you feel OK? I mean are you sore or anything?"
"A little. But it is normal, from what I understand."
"Do you want me to heal it?"
"No. I want to feel this. It reminds me that I have the most amazing man in my life. But I do need to know one thing. Is there any chance I could end up pregnant? I mean not that it would be a bad thing."
"No Liz, you can't get pregnant. Well not right now anyway. You were given this birth control drug at your appointment. It will last six months."
"Max did you know I would have sex with you?"
"Liz, no. I admit I have wanted to be with you like this since we met. But it had to be on your terms. Making love had to be your choice, anything else would have been rape. I could never do that to anyone."
"Is that why you don't have any sex slaves?"
"Yes."
"We should get ready for dinner."
"Yeah. You do know Serena is going to know about this."
"Yeah."

Liz climbed out of the bed grabbed Max's shirt put it on and walked to her room through the connecting door. Max just smiled as she left. She looked so hot in nothing but his shirt.

TBC