Liz and the Three Aliens (AU, M/L, Teen) 1/1

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Liz and the Three Aliens (AU, M/L, Teen) 1/1

Post by Zanity »

Liz and the Three Aliens (M/L, Teen) 1/1

Author: Zanity

Summary: A Dreamer version of The Story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Rating: Teen

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Liz Parker. She went for a walk in Frasier Woods. Pretty soon, she came upon a cabin. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in.

At the table kitchen table she found three meals prepared. Liz was hungry so she tasted the first meal. Immediately she spit it out, it had been laced with Tabasco sauce and was entirely too spicy.

Next she decided to try the second meal. Once again she spit it out it was covered in sugar and entirely too sweet.

Still unsatisfied she cautiously ate from the last plate. “Mmmmm!!!” She practically purred. For the third meal was delicious. She dug in and before she knew it she had consumed the entire meal.

After eating she began to feel a little tired. So, she walked into the living room where she saw three chairs.

Liz sat in the first chair to rest her feet, but the chair was right by the fireplace and she was soon too hot.

So she sat in the second chair, but this chair was by the window and soon she was too cold.

So she tried the last chair located by the bookcase. She sat there reading for a while before she grew even more tired and decided to seek out more comfortable accommodations. She wandered upstairs and found three bedrooms.

She lay down in the first bedroom, but the bed was too hard.

So she made her way to the second bedroom, but the bed in that room was too soft.

Finally she made her way to the third bedroom and found the most comfortable bed she’d ever been in. Soon Liz Parker had fallen fast asleep.

As she was sleeping, the three aliens came home.

As they entered the kitchen they immediately knew some one had been there.

"Someone's been eating my food," growled Michael.

"Mine too," whined Isabel.

"Well my meals completely gone!" Max exclaimed.

They made their way into the living room and they each sat down in their respective chairs, and they each received a flash.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair," Michael nearly hollered.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair too," Isabel complained in full ice princess mode.

Max was too entranced by the beauty of the girl he’d seen sitting in his chair to complain.

They decided to look around some more to see if the intruder was still there. When they got upstairs they each checked their own bedrooms.

Michael hollered, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed!"

Isabel complained, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed too!"

Max stood in his room once again entranced by the beautiful creature in his bed. Slowly and carefully he crawled into bed with her being very careful not to wake her. By the time Michael and Isabel came to investigate Liz had rolled over and snuggled into his arms; and both of them were sound asleep.

THE END
Last edited by Zanity on Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.