The Hunt (AU With Aliens~ Adult) Max/Liz Complete 8/16/07

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

All are gathered in the solarium as the light dissipates; Liz, Michael, Maria and Zan are in full view.

Alex’s eyes start to wander to an as yet unidentified man that looks uncannily like Max and a woman with blonde hair. Realizing the woman has to be Liz’s friend Maria, he walks over to welcome her.

“Hello, I’m Liz’s cousin Alex. Welcome to Antar.”

Maria looks around the room before taking Alex’s outstretched hand in a handshake.

“ I’m Maria, I wish I could tell you I’m pleased to be here but I figured I’d spare you the bullshit. It’s nice meeting you though.”

Taken aback by Maria's comment and not wanting to agitate her further, Alex
doesn’t bother to ask why she feels the way she does. He decides to speak to Liz when he gets the chance.

“Well, I hope you’ll find your stay enjoyable while you’re here.” Alex leaves Maria to find Liz.

Maria looks up at Zan while gesturing her displeasure at being stared at.

“Shit now I know what Zoo animals feel like; did I sprout two heads?”

“Zoo animals,” Zan asks having no idea what she’s talking about as he takes in the sumptuous surroundings.

Remembering that she’s not chatting with a human, she explains what she means.
“Oh yeah I forgot I was in Never land. On Earth we herd up animals and put them on display for our amusement.

I feel just like one of those animals but I must admit that you’re the one that everyone is curious about. I guess that comes from looking just like this planet’s king.”

Zan takes much offense at what Maria said.
“King, what the hell are you talking about? I don’t look like anyone but me. There’s only room in this universe for one of me doll!”

Maria places her hands on her hips as she responds to Zan’s arrogant statement.
“Well Casanova you’ll find out what I mean soon enough.” Maria glances over at Alex hugging Liz while Max looks on smiling.

Figuring that being embraced somehow damaged Maria’s brain, Zan refocuses his attention on what’s going on in the room.

What the hell is everybody starring at, he wonders to himself.

A few minutes later he realizes that Maria hadn’t lost her mind as he gets a good
look at someone that looks just like him. That agitates him but watching his mirror image fondle Liz's back, sends him into a fury.

What the fuck, that guy feeling Liz up looks just like me! I’m not with that shit, who the fuck is he?

Zan continues to peer at Max and Liz as he stands at attention with his arms folded over his chest.
"So this is the bastard Liz was gabbing to me about? She wouldn’t take me on because she had the hots for a pathetic version of
me?"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

With his emotions spiraling out of control, Zan lets out a cautionary growl that all in the room take notice of with alarm.

Gasps are heard all over the room as Max gets his first look at the mystery man Liz told him about in the dream state.
"Who is that guy and did he just growl at me?”

It is then that Max notices Zan leering lustfully at Liz’s ass.
Without hesitation and much aggression, Max does something totally uncharacteristic.
He hollers " MINE" to Zan while drawing Liz
deeper into his arms. All in the room are shocked to witness the unidentified man provoking Max to behave in such a predatory way.

Zan replies with an ear shattering, “ WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT!
It takes everything within him not to turn into a hell dog and rip Max’s throat out but he figures he could take him easily without the effort.

In a state of disbelief at what Zan just said, Max moves away from Liz toward his mirror image. She grabs Max’s hand but he resists her hold on him.

In a flash Zan and Max are facing each other as all in the room notice the similarities in both men.

Before either man had a chance to land a blow, three of the royal guard surround and secure Zan.

One the guards ask Max his pleasure.
“What shall we do with him your highness?”

Max answers calmly and confidently.
“Let him go, I’m sure he can control himself without further assistance.”

The royal guard remains at attention for the rest of the evening to make sure order is maintained.

Your highness, well ladee fuckin da.
Zan is so jealous he can’t see straight as those words replay in his mind and he snatches back from the guards’ grips.

So Liz wants to be a queen, i’ve got just the throne for her.
He sneers grabbing his crotch in polite company as Max heads back to Liz’s side.

All the while the hostile vibes from Max and Zan were bouncing around the room, Liz sensed the internal struggle going on in each man over her.
That just proves that men are men no matter where they’re from, she thinks to herself. They all want to take possession, but I’m not some doll they can fight over.

Michael takes two of the guardsmen aside for further instruction while watching Maria chatting with Zan at the corner of his eye. He’s envious of how easy Maria seems to be able to socialize with Zan while seemingly not wanting anything to do with him.

Curious to get a better look, Isabel walks over to Zan to introduce herself.
“Welcome to Antar, I’m Isabel the king’s sister.”

Royalty, wow this place just gets better and better. Maria thinks to herself while peering at Isabel. Clearly she's not amused.

Zan on the other hand is impressed but not by the royal connotation.
“Hello! So what do I call you baby?” Zan leers as lusty ideas fill his head.

“Isabel will suffice, and you are?” She’s watching as his eyes zero in on her cleavage.

“Zan, but you can call me whatever and whenever you like. Zan winks at her with much delight shining in his eyes.

Alex notices what’s going on and heads over to the trio. He whispers in her ear while taking her hand in an effort to lead her away from Zan. Ever aware of what is going on around him, Zan asks,

“Your gorgeousness, is that your man trying to get you away from big bad Zan?”

“Yes!” Alex and Isabel utter in unison as they walk away from Zan and Maria.

The Queen has been watching everything that has taken place. She’s appalled by what the as of yet unidentified man uttered to her son and the upheaval he’s caused since he’s arrived.

Hoping to be a calming influence she decides to have a talk with Zan.
She reaches him and something very strange takes over her being. No longer in control of herself she hollers; “oh no this can’t be,” while peering intently at him.

The loud outburst shocks everyone in the room. Zan stares at the queen who’s sobbing as Max and Isabel run to her side.

Jim and Amy are nearby. They sooth the queen as Isabel asks, “Mother what’s the matter?”

Zan stands silently wondering "What the hell kinda
place is this?" Then he realizes it was his presence that agitated her.

The Queen whispers to both Jim and Amy as they try to leave the solarium. Needing answers, Max and Isabel stop and confront her on her outburst concerning Zan. But she’s not ready to discuss what happened at that time.

“My darlings, I need to speak to Jim first. Then I can speak to you about what happened. Please, do not allow that young man to leave.”

“Mother what do you mean, what’s going on?” Max presses further wanting to know what’s going on now.

The Queen strokes the side of her son’s face as she tells him,
“Maximus, just let me speak to Jim then I promise I’ll disclose everything later.”

Jim and Amy accompany her to her suite. They’re leaving everyone else in the solarium in a fog over what just happened.

Michael stares at Zan wondering why the queen reacted the way she did.
He realizes that bringing Zan to Antar wasn’t a good idea as Max heads straight for him to ask what’s going on?

“Michael who is that guy and why is he here?”

“I don’t know but I brought him here to find out. I met him through Liz’s grandmother. I sensed it was important to bring him here, but I never fathomed his presence would cause what happened with the queen.”

“I don’t like this Michael. Something just isn’t right and I fear mother knows that guy, but how?”

“Well Max, he’s but one of my problems. You see the pretty blonde standing by herself, I embraced her to save her life.”

“I know her, that’s Liz’s friend Maria. I met her while at school on Earth. You did what to her?” Max asks wanting to know all the details.

“ I tell you what Max, why don’t we meet to talk all of this stuff out after you’ve had your reunion with Liz and I figure out what the hell to do with Maria.

I’m going to put a two-guard detail on the freak in black leather to make sure he behaves himself while he’s here. Damn I can’t wait till I can boot his ass out of my life for good!”

Maria yawns but from the look on her face it seems it’s not from being tired but from boredom. She notices Michael heading in her direction with Max and gets pissed. It seems as if he’s been hovering since the day they met.

Oh hell, when can I catch a break, she mumbles to herself as she watches Michael walk her way.

Liz crosses Maria’s path before he does. Ever mindful of Maria, she notices her yawning and offers to help her out.

“Honey, I caught you seem sleepy. I’ve been here before so I can get someone to show you to your room if you’re tired.”

Liz turns to look for a servant when Maria informs her bluntly, “I can find my own room Liz. Stop treating me like a child!”

Maria regrets being so curt to Liz as soon as the words leave her lips. She doesn’t mean to be so short to her or Michael. It’s just that so much has changed in her life and sometimes she just wants to be left along to catch a breath without assistance.

Liz lowers her head sadly in response to Maria’s words when she becomes aware of strong hands on her shoulders. Sensing its Max, she takes his hands bringing them around her. As they enfold themselves in a warm comforting embrace, Michael walks over to Maria’s side. Max nuzzles Liz neck and whispers in her ear as Maria and Michael roll their eyes at the amorous display before them.

In time, Max manages to divert his attention away from Liz for a second. He lifts his head and winks while telling Michael,” It’s past my bedtime. Good night.”

“Oh yeah,” Liz chimes in. “It’s been a long day, good night.”

Just as they are about to leave the solarium Maria asks,
"So Max, you’re one of them too right?”

Max looks at Maria puzzled as he asks, "one of what?”
Maria replies, “ Dracula’s children like Liz and Michael.”

Max peers at Maria dumbfounded as she gestures to Michael declaring,
" Einstein here made me one of you so now I know everything.”

An icy scowl appears on Michael’s face but decides not to reply to Maria’s biting comment.
Sensing the tension in addition to being anxious to be alone together, Liz and Max leave the solarium.

To avoid an argument, Michael looks down at Maria and exclaims,
“ Not tonight ok?”
“Whatever,” she tells him as he walks off in a huff.

Michael leaves Maria’s presence visibly upset yet harder than steel.
Too agitated to sleep he goes to the library to read while a servant shows Maria to her room.

After about an hour, feeling no relief in the tension he feels, Michael decides to go to his room to take a cold shower. At the same time Maria is in her room when she feels sexual tension build in her.

She decides to take a shower in her room as well.
The cold water run over both their bodies but offers no relief.
Both go on to satisfy themselves as visions of each other invade their thoughts.

Soon both are at the point of no return; they both climax intensely shouting the other’s name. In unison Maria and Michael lean against their shower door while pleasure takes over their bodies. They utter, “WOW!”

Before Michael left the solarium, he arranged for a servant to show Zan to his room and two guards to shadow him at all times.

After being shown to his room he realizes sleep is the last thing on his mind. He needs to get laid so he heads back downstairs in search of a willing participant or two.

Not knowing or caring about decorum he roams the palace and comes upon a mature female servant. Strutting over to her he demands,” hey I want you send two young girls to my room A.S.A.P.”

She's never been subjected to that kind of coarse conversation. Realizing he's not the king, she rolls her eyes at him and walks away highly offended.

Upset but never deterred, Zan continues his excursion through the palace when he hears loud clanging and spirited chatter. He finds a large door and enters. Inside he finds servants cleaning the dishes, pots and pans that were used for that night’s dinner.

Zan strolls through the kitchen as though he belongs there. The men don’t notice him much but the women are amused by the fact that he looks exactly like their king.

He comes across two young girls scouring pots and pans over a huge sink. Quickly he goes over and gets their attention by clearing his throat. He asks them, "you two wanna meet me in my room after you’re done here?”

Not knowing if they're more impressed more by his looks or his nerve, both girls giggle as they nod enthusiastically. He comes closer whispering the location of his room and licks both girls on the side of their faces before leaving the kitchen.

The kitchen supervisor witnessed everything and was going to stop Zan but Michael’s guards informed him that Zan was a guest and they had everything under control. Zan returns to his room and in about two hours the girls are at his door.

Michael’s guards appear to the girls from around the corner; they try convincing them to leave. Zan hears the ruckus going on outside his room and goes to the door.

“What the hell is going on,” he asks while leering hungrily at the girls.

“We don’t allow servants to visit guests in their rooms sir.”

“Really,” Zan replies sarcastically to the guards with his hands on his hips.

Determined, the guards continue pleading with the girls to leave when Zan steps in front of them. He tells the girls over his shoulder, “Go inside, i'll be right there.”

The girls rush inside and Zan closes the door so they won’t see what happens next.

He turns into a ferocious hell dog silently showing his teeth to the guards. The guards can’t believe what they’re seeing and run for their lives. Zan turns back into his normal form smirking as he opens the door to his room. He has a sneaking suspicion that Michael was behind the guard debacle.

That asshole ain’t gonna to be pleased with the guards’ report in the morning, Zan thinks to himself as he closes his bedroom door.

TBC
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Max and Liz are finally alone in Max’s suite. Before she could cross the threshold under her own power, Max sweeps her up into his arms carrying her to his massive bed.

“Liz it’s been so long since we’ve been together like this.”

“Yes, and I couldn’t wait to get back to you, to touch you.” Liz strokes the side of his face.

Max places her on the bed with his body following on top of hers.

Then he trails kisses down her neck. Overwhelmed by desire, Max nips her neck sending a taste of her blood into his system. The sensation of her blood makes him harder than steel. Almost blinded by desire, Max
whispers his erotic intentions in her ear.

“I crave to spread your legs wide, enter your heaven and make you moan from pure pleasure. I want to taste your nipples, and have your nails rake lines into my back as I do.

I want you to scream my name as you come over and over. That is what I want, and that is what I will have. I will have all of you!"

“Take me Max, please take me now.”
Having no patience to remove clothes the traditional way, Liz waves her hands and instantly she and Max are lying naked against each other. The sensation of their bodies touching was too much for them and they start kissing wildly.

Liz breaks the kiss to suck on one of Max’s nipples. The taste of his skin gets to be too much and she finds herself nipping him and feeling the erotic rush from his blood as well.

“Tell me you want me Max.”

“Oh I want you Liz, how much you’ll never know.”
Liz grinds her core against his cock, anxious for much more.
“Then show me how much you want me!”

“Your wish is my will.”
Max brings Liz’s right leg around his right hip as he sinks his cock into her.

" Is it good baby,” Max asks while intending to make this moment last.

“Oh yes my king, Liz replies keeping pace stroke for stroke.
Needing more of Max, Liz uses her powers to gain the upper hand. Max is surprised to find himself now under her as she rides him to the finish line with much gusto.

Happy to let her take control, he grabs her hips and helps her establish their rhythm.

Mesmerized by the beauty above him and the sensations going through him, Max caresses every available part of Liz’s body as she rides him like a rodeo star.

Just as Max thinks he’s going to lose control, he feels Liz’s body pulsate around him.

“Oh Max,” Liz screams her sweet release with Max blissfully following close behind.

Liz falls forward with her head on Max’s chest as he tries desperately to catch his breath.

After a few minutes after just the remnants of their climaxes are buzzing through them Max is able to tell Liz,

“Welcome back baby.” He enfolds her in his warm embrace as they take a well-deserved slumber.

The next morning finds Max and Liz very happy and satisfied, but Liz has serious business on her mind.

“Max, I know I’ve left Alex here and I appreciate you looking after him. Now I need to ask another favor…”

“Max rises up on his elbows gazing at the love of his life replying, “As you can see, my sister has no problem with Alex staying here; neither do it. He’s a really nice guy.

Please don’t worry about Maria; she’s more than welcome to stay here as well. I’ll make sure she has every comfort before I leave for the summit. Speaking of guests, where did you find that freak in black leather?”

“Grandma recommended him to help Michael and I penetrate my father’s lair. You know he can turn into a ferocious hell dog.” Liz leans into Max and strokes the side of Max’s face.

“Well he’s gonna have to do that to keep me off his ass if he keeps staring at yours the way he did last night.”

Liz’s eyes start to twinkle from Max’s comment.
“My love I do think someone in this room is suffering from a bad but totally needless case of jealousy.”

“Jealous, I’m not jealous. I just don’t want that moron in leather to think he can get away with making a move on you. You’re my….”

“I’m your what Max?”

“Liz, don’t you know by now that I love you and I want you to be my queen? Why would I go to the trouble of establishing a peace summit? I’m doing this so we can be together.

Yes, I wish I could say I was doing it for the future safety of the galaxy but I’m doing it so I can have a life with you. See what lengths you send me to for your love?” Max gently nudges Liz back on the bed, giving her a smoldering kiss.

Alex wakes up in Isabel’s bed; he’s so elated from the love they made the night before that he pinches himself to convince himself that everything that happened is real.

Carefully he turns in toward his still slumbering goddess to gaze at her loveliness. He ponders the events that brought him to this moment in time.

Who would have thought that my wanting to support my cousin on an alien planet light years away from Earth would have brought me into this exquisite woman’s life?

Softly he strokes her hair when he hears her sigh his name.
“Alex!”

Totally intrigued, Alex tries to coax information out of her while she still sleeps.
“Yes my love?”

“Oh Alex, you’re just….just…..”

“Just what my darling?” Alex leans in closer to her every word she utters.

“You are just so busted Alex Whitman!”

Isabel rises up in bed giggling; totally surprising Alex.

“Did you think you were gonna get my unconscious details on how you made me feel last night lover boy?” She leans into him and strokes his face lovingly.

“If you want to know how you made me feel last night all you have to do is notice the expression on my face as I slept. I replayed all that we did together over and over in my dream."

“So did I and I’m still wearing the evidence.” Alex laughs while pointing to his jutting erection through the covers.

“You know I wouldn’t mind having a round three right this minute; I mean you’re more than up for the challenge.”

“Just call me your slave of love, Queen of my heart.” Alex lands a soft kiss upon Isabel’s lips as they go on to recapture the ecstasy they created last night.

Maria is dreaming she’s still human; still on Earth. It’s a hot and humid summer day in Minnesota. She decides to head to the local beach. After showering and having breakfast, she puts on a green bikini and wraps a multi colored sarong around her hips.

She walks out the front door of her house and heads to the Jetta. She’s surprised to find a small picnic basket in the back seat of the car. Puzzled by this occurrence because she didn’t pack any food and she doesn’t own a picnic basket.

She looks around; when she finds no one in the immediate vicinity, she decides she’ll figure out what is in the basket and probably who placed it there when she gets to the beach.

When she gets to the beach she becomes aware of the fact that she’s the only one there and it’s after three PM on a Saturday. Then she notices that all the chairs are paired in sets of two.

She picks a spot and has a seat. The first thing she does after she puts down her sunscreen and a cherry coke is look into the picnic basket. In the basket she finds two ham and swiss sandwiches, two pieces of double chocolate cake, two garden salads and two orange flavored drink boxes.

Scratching her head, she lays the basket aside and lies back in her beach chair to get some sun. Peering out over the wide expanse of the beach she finds a guy walking leisurely along the water’s edge.

He’s too far away to make him out but his aura produces an erotic response from Maria. With just one glance, her pulse is racing and her mouth is dry.

Anxiously she rises up from her beach chair as he comes closer. It is then she recognizes the man and welcomes him over to her. After staring lustfully at him for a few minutes, Maria glances over at the picnic basket then asks the man,

“Would you care to join me?”

Maria rises almost violently into the sitting position from literally uttering those words.
She remains in thought for most of the early morning.

Michael wakes in a fowler mood than usual. He had two problems rolling around in his mind all night, Maria and Zan.

The experience he had last night in the shower did nothing to make him feel any better about his situation with her and he knew that Zan was put in his path to be a pain in his ass. Today was going to be his first full day back at the palace; he had no idea what the day would bring.

Michael showered and dressed and was on his way out his room to the dinning hall. Instead he heads to the guard quarters for an update on Zan’s surveillance last night. He finds the two guards; they stand at attention as soon as they notice Michael.

“At ease soldiers, I want a full report of your surveillance last night.”

Guard number one starts to tell Michael what happened.
“Sir all went well at first. A servant showed him to his room but then he went back downstairs and ended up in the kitchen where he propositioned two young girls.

He still didn’t know we were shadowing him when he went back to his room. We blew our cover when the young ladies arrived and we attempted to prevent them from entering the room but to no avail.

The suspect opened the door and invited the girls to come inside. Just when we prepared for a confrontation, the suspect turned into some kind of animal we never saw before. Scared out of our wits, we ran for our lives.”

Michael is not pleased with the guard report.
“Ok, that will be enough. I expect all of last night’s occurrences in a report and brought to me by this evening!”

“Yes sir!” Both men address Michael.

Michael gestured them out of his presence and he made his way to the dinning hall but he wasn’t hungry anymore. He was mad as hell. Thoughts of Maria and Zan continue to fill his mind.

Damn it, I saved the life of a beautiful human and she won’t give me the time of day, while that ass Zan has sex his first night on foreign soil.

To add fucking insult to injury he doesn’t find one but two willing participants.

They probably fucked his brains out while I’m walking around with what seems like a permanent hard on. Can my life get any worst?

When Michael makes it to the dinning hall, the first person he finds there is Max having his breakfast with Liz gazing at him with a very satisfied appearance.

“Good morning Michael, isn’t it a lovely day?” Max turns to Liz at his right, takes her left hand and kisses her palm.

“”Good, I see nothing good about this morning,” Michael snaps.

“Concerned but unable to stop smiling from happiness, Max asks, “Michael why are you so tense?”

“That’s none of your business!” Michael scowls at Max and finds a seat at the far side of the hall.

Just then Maria enters the room taking a good look at everything in the room with emphasis on Michael. He doesn’t notice her peering at him because he’s eating with his head down.

Maria feels good enough to consume solid food so she takes a bit of just the things that resemble human food and gets a chair across from Michael.

Isabel and Alex enter the hall next. They look just as satisfied as Max and Liz but modesty prevents Isabel from showing anything more than a slight flush to her cheeks.

As they look over the day’s breakfast, Zan enters the hall making Michaels’ sour mood even worst. Maria observes Michael intently as he watches Zan greet everyone in the room.

“How ya livin!” Zan hollers waving his hands as he swaggers over to the large cherry wood table lined with food.

Michael peers up at Zan with a face flushed with indignation. He rises to his feet to ask bluntly, “Hey man, do you ever shut up?”

Before Zan can answer, Liz chimes in.
“Look, I’ve had more than enough of you two on Zyrinia. Why don’t you give it a rest?”

Michael turns to say something nasty to Liz, but Max gives him the eye resulting in Michael keeping those words to himself. Zan on the other hand isn’t so cooperative.

“Damn, well excuse me for living!”

It is then that Max decides that Zan needs to be informed on social etiquette and court protocol for the remainder of his stay for the sake of the palace.

After breakfast, Max along with Michael and Jim decide to take Zan to Max’s office for a little talk. The men approach Zan and he comes along with almost no fuss. Once in Max’s office, Max urges Zan to have a seat.

“What’s this shit about," Zan asks not in the mood for what he sees as male bonding.

Jim answers him quickly.
“Son, that’s just it. We can’t allow you to go around the palace spewing such vile language. Now I don’t know where you come from but here we have rules as to how everyone is to behave.”

Just then Max stubbs his toe on an end table .
"Oh fuck, shit!"

Zan chuckles at Max's faux pas.
"Seems to me you need to get things straight with your king before you talk to me. Look, I don't have to take this shit, I can get the hell out of here today.”

Michael asks a pertinent question, “ How did you get here?”

“Liz,” Zan answers scratching his ear looking puzzled.

“Do you think that she’s in the mood to take you back to Zyrinia now that she’s reunited with the man she loves?

Look I would love for someone to take you back there with the quickness but that’s not happening so why don’t you just cooperate with us while you are here and relax.”

Michael folds his arms over his chest while peering at Zan. Zan sneers at Max; he's steaming over the comment Michael made about Max being the man Liz loves.

After the meeting in Max’s office, Max takes the opportunity to ask Jim what’s going on.
“Jim, I know mother is hiding something and I want you to tell me what it is.

“I’m sorry Max, I gave her my word that things would be done the way she wished. She’s not ready to divulge anything to you or Isabel about what happened last night yet. Please give her some time, she’ll come to you with all the answers when she’s ready.”

Jim catches up with Zan after speaking with Max with a question of his own.

"Zan, I have a question to ask."

"Yo, and what would that be?" Zan leans back in his bad boy stance.

"Tell me about your family, where do you come from?"

"What business is that of yours pops?" Zan isn't amused by the line of questioning.

"Son, I don't think you really know who you are. I want to help you find the answers. There's something I need you to do."

TBC
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

A very frustrated Michael has had enough of Zan and Maria. He gets her alone to talk about why she’s been treating him so badly and her friendship with Zan.

“Look Maria I did nothing wrong to you. All I did was preserve your life the best way I knew how. Why are you punishing me for that? And why do you treat that idiot Zan better than me?”

Maria places her hands on her hips. She’s feeling the attraction for Michael but refuses to let it show; she prefers to show her annoyance at being asked that question.
“Maybe I treat Zan better than you because he’s not hovering over me every time I turn around. He’s got nothing to prove to me and he doesn’t want anything from me.”

Michael folds his arms over his chest while peering into Maria’s eyes.
“I’ve got nothing to prove to you. I did what I did and that’s it. Are you sure he wants nothing from you?”

“Michael, you’re the one that’s going out of your way to convince me that we were meant to be together with the whole soul mate shit. Look, do me a fucking favor and relax.”

Without warning, Michael slams his right hand into a wall. This action excites Maria more as he speaks.
“You know what Maria, I’ve had it up to here with you. The hell with destiny, and the hell with you!”

“No, fuck you Michael!”

Maria huffs away from Michael very upset. She passes a servant who plops the mop down while cussing as she rushes off in a mood. Maria looks at the servant as she rushes off in a rant. Maria has no idea what happened, while Michael goes to his room and takes another cold shower.

Max and Liz are taking a stroll along the palace grounds. Max stops, picks a multi colored orchid and presents it to her. She accepts the flower and strokes the side of his face while gazing into his eyes. She feels that familiar tingle going down her spine as she expresses how she feels at that moment.

“It’s was so wonderful waking up in your arms this morning. I hate I have to leave you tomorrow.”

Max gives her a quick peck on her lips as he tells her his plans for their nights while attending the peace summit.
“The good part is that we’ll be together at the summit. I’ve made arrangements to have your stateroom next to mine so we can
be alone together every evening. Just think we can be raving adversaries in the daytime, and spend our nights together making love.”

“That sounds wonderful but tell me my king, but how are we gonna do this amongst prying eyes? The only person who wouldn’t find offense with our being together is my grandma.”

Max places a kiss on Liz’s neck and whispers in her ear the answer.
“I look forward to meeting your grandmother. Don’t worry about prying eyes, we’re going to sneak around and act our asses off! You have no idea how hard it’s gonna be for me to interact with you at the meetings while trying not to think about having you naked in my bed.”

“I’m sure it’s gonna be real hard; I’m counting on that Max.”
Liz winks at Max as she leans into his manhood with her right thigh.”

The sensation of Liz’s thigh rubbing up against Max’s cock makes him ache with need.
“ Oh, you’re a gorgeous little devil.”

“Yeah and this little devil desires and will only desire you my king. Let’s take this to your bed, I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

Max beams in delight from her comment and demand.
“You wish is my will my love.”
Max and Liz rush off to his suite hand in hand.

Isabel is pacing around the solarium while having a serious conversation with Alex.

“Alex, I have a terrible feeling about that idiot Liz and Michael brought back with them.”

Alex rises from his seat, goes over to Isabel taking her hands in his to stop her from pacing the floor.
“Sweetheart, don’t worry yourself about the situation. I’m sure it won’t be long before your mother tells you everything she knows when the time is right.”

Alex leans in to hug Isabel as she continues to tell him what’s on her mind.
“I hate that he looks just like my brother and that mother reacted so badly when she saw him. I hate that he has no manners and that he had the nerve to hit on me, but I really hate that my mother knows something about him and that I’m not gonna like what she has to say about him.”

“I’ll be right by your side to support you whatever the news Isabel. Whatever happens, you’re gonna get through it and it’s gonna be just fine.” Alex strokes Isabel’s hair hoping that her greatest fear doesn’t come to pass.

Michael and Maria have been at opposite parts of the palace fuming over the argument they had. The vision of him the first night on Antar, the dream and now some newly emerging erotic feelings for Michael has aroused Maria to her surprise. She still doesn’t trust him but now she accepts her physical connection to him.

Later in the day, they run into each other. Their sexual feelings for each other are boiling over as Maria’s face flushes violently and Michael gets hard in front of her. He tries to walk past her to avoid another argument but Maria purposely stands in his way.

“Ok, what the hell do you want Maria? Are you trying to bug me, irritate me some more? I got what you said about constantly hovering over you and I’ve got good news for you. I got the message. I won’t be bothering you anymore. YOU WIN!”

Maria peers into Michael’s face shocking him as she pushes his body against an ornately designed wall. She leans into him with eyes wild with desire.

Breathlessly she exclaims, “I don’t give a rat’s ass about the soul mate shit, I just want you now! Tell me, do you want me as much as I want you?” Maria strokes the side of Michael’s face.

Michael takes her hand and kisses her palm seductively.
“Oh hell yeah! I’ve wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you. Are you sure you wanna do this?”

Maria reaches up and plants a smoldering kiss on Michael’s lips.
“Do you have anymore questions?”

Catching his breath, Michael lifts Maria into his arms. With his blood magic ability of celerity, and quicker than a flash of light, they arrive at his room. Carefully, Michael opens his door while balancing Maria in his arms. Gently he puts her down; she saunters over to his big bed. Taking off her top, Maria waves it seductively in the air as she bids Michael to join her.

“You waiting for an official invitation?”
Michael shakes his head as he rushes over to her.

Michael’s clothes fly off as Maria removes the rest of hers. He walks into her spread legs and meets her on the bed. Maria wraps her legs around Michael’s hips; she can feel his hardness and he can feel her heat.

Maria makes a passion filled demand; “kiss me!”

They kiss, their bodies merge and they go on to have wild electric sex for the rest of the evening.

Later, all are gathered for dinner, Zan is making an effort to be civil.
Michael and Maria are the last to come to dinner and they look relaxed and satisfied as they walk into the room hand in hand.

Michael pulls out a chair for Maria. Then he takes a seat next to Max who is grinning at him.
“All is well?”

Michael answers Max’s question with a wink and a grin.

Zan just happens to be sitting next to Maria; he’s chomping at the bit to ask why she suddenly changed her mind about Michael.

Zan leans in whispering his thoughts.
“What gives doll, I thought you couldn’t stand the bastard?”

Maria winks at Zan while informing him,
If you can’t beat them, join them. Look I overreacted to his and Liz’s gestures to save and take care of me.”

“So what I said got through to you,” Zan asks with a crooked grin.

“Actually it was something that Michael did that convinced me.”
Maria smiles inside after thinking about the waves of ecstasy she and Michael experienced many times earlier that day.

“Suit yourself,” Zan huffs and turns his attention to his meal.

After dinner, Jim informs the queen on his progress with Zan.

“I had a talk with Zan; I think I’ve convinced him to do as I ask.”

“That’s wonderful Jim, the sooner I know the truth better.”

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Happy Holidays!

Another day dawns on Antar; Isabel and Alex are in bed spooning. In a fit
of arousal, Alex throws the covers off of them and starts running kisses from Isabel's shoulder blades down to her tailbone. He stops to comment on what he sees.

“Baby you’re so gorgeous!”

“Thank you, I’m glad you like what you see.”
Isabel replies between gasps of pleasure brought on by what her lover is doing.

“Oh yeah!” Alex moves his strong but tender hands over the globes of Isabel’s ass. He kisses her left cheek and then her right.

Suddenly he discovers something and runs his finger over it. Because of where his fingers are placed, Isabel knows he’s found her birthmark.

“Very interesting eh?” Isabel arches her back moaning along with every seductive stroke.

“Yes, it’s very interesting. It’s nothing like anything an Earthling would have and I don’t think Zyrinians have birthmarks.”
Alex tells her before kissing it.

“You don’t know the half of it,” Isabel declares. “This birthmark is very special. It’s the mark of the Behrian Royal Family.”

Alex lets out a chuckle, “Of all places to bear the mark of a royal family.” He makes his way back up to face Isabel.

She turns to meet him with lust shinning in her eyes.
“There’s another place that needs your attention right now.”
She rolls on to her back spreading her legs wide in invitation.

“Ah, my favorite place.”
Alex grins and goes right to work.

Liz is in the library waiting for Max to finish some important business when a servant enters the room.

“Excuse me Miss, the queen would like to see you in her suite at once.”

The servant gestures for Liz to follow her to the queen’s suite.
Liz’s mind is spinning at the thought of finally meeting the mother of the man she loves.

She’s led into an expansive sitting room; she’s totally overwhelmed by its sumptuousness. On her way to the suite, Liz tried to picture the queen's appearance in her mind. She wondered if she would have long blonde hair and dark brown eyes like Isabel, or if she would have raven hair and piercing hazel eyes like Max.

The servant gestures for Liz to take a seat then she gets lost in thought as the queen enters the room. Liz doesn’t notice her as she waves the servant off with the slightest brush of her hand. When Liz escapes the confines of her fog, the queen is standing in front of her calling her name.

“Ms. Cylix?”

Liz is startled out of her daydream. She stands to greet the queen.
“Your highness, my apologies I was deep in thought.”

“Yes, I could tell. Sorry to frighten you.” A warm smile washes over the queen’s face as she bids Liz to sit back down.

Liz takes a long look at the queen noticing her long blonde hair done up elegantly in a chignon, and her regal attire. She's wearing a long flowing buttercup yellow silk chiffon gown along with a long gold necklace which has a huge stone Liz never saw before dangling from it.

Liz found the queen very attractive but the thing that captivated her the most was the fact that her eyes weren’t brown like Isabel’s or hazel like Max’s. The queen's eyes were a fascinatingly beautiful shade of blue-violet.

Liz peers up into those beautiful eyes and once again the queen has to re-focus Liz’s attention.

“I’m sure you’re wondering why I picked this day to speak with you.”

Liz nods yes hoping this conversation would be a pleasant one.

“Maximus informed me that you will be leaving us soon and urged me to meet with you. I have to tell you that I was aware of your last stay with us, but I was in mourning at the time.”

“Yes maam, I was aware of that. Max speaks often of his father. I wish I could have met him.”

The queen lowers her head briefly as a kind of reverance to her husband's memory. When she turns her attention back to Liz, she gives her another warm smile and continues her train of thought.

" I would venture to guess that your feelings run just as deep as my son’s. It has to for you to threaten the wrath of your father to fraternize with the enemy.”

Liz takes her right and out of her lap and places it over her heart.
“Your highness, I fell in love with your son in spite of my father and the fact that our planets are age old enemies. He's the one for me.”

The queen nods as she adjusts herself ever so slightly in her seat.
“My son is doing everything possible to bring peace to our two planets so he can be with you.

Liz, I hope I haven’t overstepped my bounds by asking this but I have to. My son needs a strong consort to help him rule Antar. If the peace summit is a success, would you be willing to leave Earth and Zyrinia behind to be his queen?”

The expression on the queen’s face is very serious as she halts briefly for Liz’s reply.

Liz's breath catches in her throat from the queen's question. It takes her an minute to respond. She takes a deep breath and answers the question from her heart.
“I love your son deeply but leaving everything I know to be with him is something I never dared to think about seriously. There is no future for us unless the summit brings peace to our planets.The summit has been in the forefront of my mind since Max told me of his plan. ”

The queen tries to assure her that their being together is possible.
“Liz,I think you should seriously think of the possibility of living here as his queen. My son loves you and I know he will move heaven and hell to bring peace to the planets so he can be with you.”

"And I will be right by his side helping him in any way I can."
Liz's statement makes the queen's face light up. She rises and walks over to Liz.

The queen holds out her hands to clasp Liz's hands .
"My dear, I sense so many good things in you. I wish I could have had the opportunity to meet you sooner. Do me a favor; make sure my son doesn't wear his self out at the summit. When he sits his sights on something, he can be relentless."

Liz places her hands in the queens hands as she smiles up at her.
"I will your highness, I'll take good care of him. I wish we could have met earlier as well. Oh and please call me Liz."

Both ladies beam knowing that they are on the same page concerning Max; the man they both love.

While Liz is with the queen, Max decides to have a showdown with Zan since he can’t get any information from Jim.

Max gestures Zan to come into the room.
“Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

Zan takes a seat on a long gray couch spreading his long legs wide for comfort. He gives Max a piercing look as if to say let’s get this over with.

Max has a seat opposite him and cuts right to the chase.
“We’ve done everything possible to make your stay here with us more than pleasant. It seems that you’ve gone out of your way to annoy just about everyone who comes in contact with you. I’m leaving here tomorrow and I hope you will be too as soon as whatever Jim has to do is done.”

Zan smirks at Max deviously.
“If that’s the case then you have nothing to worry about dude.”
Zan exclaims while leaning forward toward Max.

“I wanna be out of here just as much as you want me gone.”

Max nods his head.
“Great! Then we’re in agreement."

Max rises out of his seat and starts pacing the floor by Zan.
“How do you know my mother?”

Not taking Max seriously, Zan gives him an offhanded reply.
“It’s safe to say I never did her judging by her age.”

“You fucking bastard!”
Max heads for Zan with fire blazing in his eyes.

Zan puts his hands out just as Max heads right for him.
“Look dude I didn’t mean anything by that.

Max grabs Zan by his throat; his jaws are clenched tightly.
“How does she know you, why did she react the way she did? It’s just you and me now you asshole. No guards to stop me from wiping up the floor with your ass.”

Zan doesn't know what to do, he wants to kick his ass but something is telling him not to.
“Shit dude I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Now I could literally tear your ass to shreds but since I said what I said about your old lady I won’t.”

“Don’t do me any favors!” Max lets Zan go sending him down on the couch.

"Look, it's obvious that I pissed you off. Let me set your mind at ease so I can get the hell on. I've never met your mother and I have no idea why she reacted the way she did."

Max takes a long pause before sending Zan on his way.
"Well I guess we both will find out whatever is going on with her sooner or later. That's all I wanted; you are free to go."

Zan bows to Max in a mocking way and swaggers out the room.

Max peers at Zan as he leaves full of anger. he's determined to get the answers he needs.
I will find out what's going on, he thinks to himself as he heads to his desk.

A pensive Zan is roaming through the palace when he runs into Maria. She's heard from Michael how Zan doesn't want to take the test and feels someone has to convince him to do it. She walks up to him and stops him dead in his tracks.

" Hey man, what’s the problem? Are you chicken shit," Maria asks bluntly.

“What the hell does that mean,” Zan asks having never heard that expression before.

Maria and Zan are standing toe to toe as she tries convincing him to do as Jim asked.
“Now I know that big bad Zan isn’t afraid of anything right?
You’re not afraid you'll actually have to care about someone else are you? Or is the fact that you won’t be able to be all broody and loner-like anymore if you find you do have a family?”

“Why do you care,” Zan asks Maria candidly.

Maria places her hand on Zan's shoulder.
“You stuck your neck out and gave me a reality check back when we were on Zyrinia, I just wanted to return the favor. Don’t let your pride, uncertainty or fear rob you of finding out who you really are.”

Maria goes on to tell him about how she misses her mother and how she dreads that she won’t be able to go back to earth to see her again.

She convinces Zan to go back inside and do as Jim asks.

After his conversation with Maria, Zan goes to find Jim.He finds him in the solarium with Michael having a conversation. Zan stops them with his declaration.

“Ok pops, tell me what you want me to do so I can get this shit over with.”

“Drop your pants,” Jim tells him.

The order makes Zan hesitate, "You want me to do what? No I don't think so."
He heads for the door when what Jim has to say stops him.

“You know what, I knew that behind all that bravo and leather that you were nothing more than a scared little child that’s scared shitless to find out the truth. If you want to leave this room and this planet, by all means do it. Michael and I would be eternally grateful if you did. We’ve got better things to do then play nurse maid to your ass.”

“I couldn’t have said that any better.” Michael smirks slyly as he stares at Zan with eyes brimming with aggression.

“You know what, fuck this shit. You pansies wanna see my ass, then so be it!”

Zan drops his pants.

Michael and Jim look at each other silently.

“It’s not there!” Michael exclaims looking as if he wants to shout his glee around the room skipping. He's more than relieved knowing that Zan’s appearance is nothing more than a weird coincidence.

While Michael gloats in Zan's face, Jim tries to make amends about the way he got Zan to cooperate with him.
“Ok son that’s it, you don’t have the birthmark we were looking for. Sorry for all the commotion over it.

Zan pulls up his pants then shrugs his shoulders while Jim and Michael proceed to exit the room.

“Hey wait a minute!” Zan stops Jim and Michael dead in their tracks.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Happy New Year!

“Hey wait a minute!”
Zan stops Jim and Michael dead in their tracks.

“Yes, what is it now Zan?"
Jim turns around to face him as Michael does the same.

“Damn, I totally forgot that I had something on my ass. I got it removed after I left the clan. I thought they branded me.

When I asked Lacertiane about it, she told me it made me special; I thought that was just her Gangrel pride coming out. Hell I figured it was Lo-jack or something. I wanted to sever all ties with them, so I got it removed."

Michael’s eyes are as large as saucers as he contemplates the consequences of this man being proven a prince of Antar. Seeming as if he were about to break out in a cold sweat he asks,

“What did it look like?”

Zan gives his reply totally oblivious to how this revelation will transform his life as well as the lives of those around him.
“Dots in a V shape.”

Michael is fit to be tied as Zan’s answer becomes crystal clear in his mind.
no, No, NO!!! This can’t be. I’m not taking his word, too much is at stake for that.

“Michael, he provided the answer we were looking for. He is prince of Antar.

“Oh no Jim, I’m not gonna accept that. I can’t accept that.

Michael pulls him roughly to the side to prevent Zan from overhearing the conversation.
“Jim you have no idea how much of a pain in the ass that fool has been to me. We got into it constantly while on Zyrinia.

He’s not bothering me here because he knows I can have him shot on sight. If he is Max and Isabel’s brother, he becomes second in command to Max.

What happens to me then? No, I want a DNA scan done. If he really is Max’s twin, the results will be identical to Max’s.”

Jim nods to Michael’s rant realizing the truth in all he said. He stays in the room with Zan as Michael rushes to find Isabel.

He heads to her suite first.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“Who the hell is that,” Alex asks Isabel as he rises off the bed.

“It’s a good thing we finished our business.” Isabel pulls Alex back to her as she winks at him.

“Right!” He nods while kissing her forehead. “I better get the door before whoever that is bangs it down."

Alex opens the door and Michael barges right past without uttering a single word. The only person he wants to speak to is Isabel.

“It’s good to see you too Michael,” Alex states as he closes the door.

Isabel jolts up in bed from all the commotion in the other room.
“Michael, what’s wrong with you?”

“It’s that idiot Zan again. Jim and I checked for the birthmark but it wasn’t there.”

Isabel smiles with glee at the news. “The last time I checked that was the result we wanted right?”

Michael walks around Isabel’s bed and has a seat while Alex stands facing both of them.

“That’s what I thought until he came up with some shit about having it removed. I was on my way to the library to have a congratulatory drink with Jim when the fool described the Behrian birthmark to a T.

”Oh my God Michael, what are we going to do now? That birthmark is not common knowledge. I won’t believe that Neanderthal is my brother and an heir to the throne.”

Isabel turns to Alex as tears start to form in her eyes. Alex gestures Michael to the side taking her hand for support and comfort. Before one word escapes Alex's lips, Michael blurts out his plan.

“This game is not over yet Iz. I’m ordering a DNA scan to prove if he is your brother or not. I’m not taking that fool’s word!”

“Brilliant Idea Michael.”
Michael and Isabel smile at each other joyfully, but not for long. Alex is going to bring an end to their happiness with a strong dose of reality.

“Sorry to break up your party but you two have to consider the truth. I don’t think it was a coincidence that Michael went to Zyrinia and brought Zan back with him and Liz.

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that he described the Behrian birthmark. He’s not from here, yet I’m sure he described it perfectly by the way you almost knocked the door down.”

Isabel rolls her eyes at Alex while folding her arms over her chest.
“I’m not gonna accept that until I get the results from the DNA scan.

“Here, Here!” Michael is happy to have someone who feels the same as he does about the whole situation.

“I think you two are setting yourselves up for a grave disappointment.”
Alex walks to and out the door; leaving them to their pity party. He doesn’t feel comfortable hearing Isabel and Michael talking about Zan that way.

He leaves them to their pity party. It’s not that he likes him; it’s just that he knows how it feels not to be wanted by a part of a family, his Zyrinian family.

Realizing that Liz will be returning to Zyrinia tomorrow, Maria goes to Liz’s room to make amends for the way she’s treated her since her transformation. It seems that giving in to her connection with Michael has been a tonic for her emotional and physical well-being. Sexually she’s never felt more satisfied.

She gets to the room and knocks on the door. Liz opens it and lets her inside. The first thing she notices as she surveys the room is, Max sitting on the bed smiling. Noticing her pleasant demeanor, he thinks it’s safe to speak to her.

“How are you Maria?”

“I’m feeling better than I have in a while, thanks for asking. Can I get you to leave Liz and I alone? I think it’s time to mend fences.

Max is pleased to hear that Maria has come to her senses.
“Sure! I’ll make myself scarce but only for you. Liz is leaving today and I want to spend as much time as I can with her.

Maria nods at Max as he turns to Liz and winks. She returns the gesture by blowing a kiss that Max catches and walks out the door.

“Yes Maria?” Liz walks over to a comfortable couch. Maria follows her to it and explains the meaning of her visit.

“ Liz, I’m here to apologize for making your life a living hell. I realize how much you put your life on the line to save my life.”

“Really?” Liz is happy and puzzled about Maria’s about face at the same time.

“Yes, Michael and I got a chance to. …talk the other night. He told me how worried you were and how dangerous saving me was.”

“He did, wow.” Liz is very surprised by that.

Maria chuckles at Liz, and then comes clean about her new relationship with Michael.
“Liz, the day I accepted Michael into my life was the day that everything became clear to me. I was so scared about my transformation and the unknown, but my connection with Michael has given me the peace and calm I need to go on.”

Liz is beaming a radiant smile at her friend.
“I’m so glad to hear that honey. I was hoping you’d realize that we had to save your life the best way we knew how at the time. You know I love you.”

“Yeah and I love you too babe, I’m gonna miss you.”
Maria and Liz stand and give each other a big hug.

“I’ll miss you too hon. I don’t know how long Max and I will be gone. Our planets have been bitter enemies for so long, peace won’t be achieved overnight. I’m so glad that Max and I will be together at the summit and I’m glad that you’ve finally allowed Michael into your life. I know he’ll take good care of you.”

Maria winks at Liz.
“Oh yeah, he’s been taking good care of me every night since I realized he was the one.”

“Addicted are you,” Liz inquires wearing a huge grin.

“I just might be. He’s very good at what he does, but it’s more than just the physical. I find that I’m very calm and composed when I’m in his presence. It’s like I get a vacation from being wacky and I haven’t a worry in the world.”

“That’s so great Maria. I feel the exact same way with Max.”

Liz pulls Maria closer to her to tell her something very important.
“Maria, something happened to Max and I when we were on Earth.”

“Yeah, you horny toads had sex. You told me that remember?”

Liz shakes her head while trying to find the words to explain what happened.
“Maria it was much more than that. That night before we had sex, we entered into a Blood Tie.”

“A blood what?” Maria’s eyes are as large as saucers.

“A Blood Tie, it’s a blood oath that we made to each other in blood.”

“What are you saying Liz, that you and Max are bound together by blood? Well seeing that you two love each other I see no harm in that. Why did you do it?”

“Maria you have no idea how terrible things would be for Max as king here if his subjects knew he pledged himself to the enemy. I mean the knowledge that Alex and I have been here and that Max and I are in love could cause civil war. That’s why the peace summit is so important, Max and I can’t be together unless peace is achieved between Antar and Zyrinia.”

“ I never told you this, but I felt that you and Max were destined to be together.
Don’t worry, everything will work out. Oh and let me put my bid in to be maid of honor at the wedding.”

“I wouldn’t want anybody else.” Liz tweeks Maria's cheeks affectionately.

Maria smiles back and the two reunited friends head down to dinner arm in arm. While he’s gone, Max gets word that the Battle cruiser Capricornus is docked and ready for boarding. He gets the idea to surprise Liz with an idea.

Another day is coming to an end on Antar. All are gathered for dinner. Chatter can be heard from all directions.

Maria leans over to whisper some good news to Michael.
“I had my talk with Liz earlier, so we’re back on track as friends.”

“I’m glad to hear that, almost as glad as I was the day you came on to me.”
Michael takes Maria’s hand and kisses the palm.

“If you’re good, we can reenact that momentous occasion after dinner.”
Maria squeezes Michael’s upper thigh under the table.

“Sounds like a plan to me baby!”
Michael leans into her and nuzzles her ear.

Max and Liz are deep into the conversation they are having.
“Liz, I miss you already and you haven’t gone yet.”

“Oh honey, I just have to go to Zyrinia, and tie up some loose ends. Grandma and I will be there when you arrive.”

“We’re gonna have so much fun. All work and no play make Max a dull boy. I’m counting on you to amuse me every evening.”

“I’ll do my very best to keep your flag flying high and proud my king.”
Liz winks at Max. He chuckles then gives her a peck on the forehead.

Alex and Isabel come into dinner last. Isabel heads right for Max while Alex takes a seat.
“Max we need to have a serious talk after dinner. Michael filled you in about that idiot Zan right?”

“Michael, I haven’t seen Michael today.

Isabel glances over to find Michael playing with Maria at the table.
“I’m sure it’s because he’s been occupied. I’ll fill you in after dinner.”

“Iz I don’t wanna hear anything else about him. Just let me know if he is or isn’t related to us.”

Isabel huffs then goes to take a seat next to Alex. Liz asks Max a question.
“Trouble in paradise?”

“You can say that, Iz has something to tell me about Zan, but I’ve got an announcement for everyone.”

Max rises and clicks the side of a crystal glass with a knife.

“Attention, attention, I’ve just received word that the battle cruiser Capricornus is ready for boarding. Instead of leaving after Liz, I’m coming with her tonight. That’s if she’ll allow me to.”

“Oh Max, yes I want you to come with me.”
Liz leaps to your feet and hugs Max while everyone else in the room are stunned. Isabel and Michael are peering at each other worried. Their gazes progress on to Zan, who is quietly eating his dinner unaffected.”

Zan looks up noticing two pairs of eyes on him.
“What?”

Max continues his train of thought.
“As my second in command, Michael will be in charge of the day to day workings of the palace while I’m away. Izzie, I expect you to assist him in any way you can.”

Isabel nods her head reluctantly.

The queen turns her attention to Max, adding her support to Isabel and Michael.
“Honey, I think it’s time for me to return to the real world. ”

“Thank you mother.” Max walks over to hug and kiss her.

After dinner, everyone goes to the library to toast the upcoming summit and the peace process. Zan goes to his room to ponder his fate. He wonders if he wants to have a family, if he wants to belong to someone other than himself.

While Zan is deep in thought, The Queen, Jim and Amy head to the solarium to discuss Zan.

“The DNA scan will be run tomorrow. Not in the mood for any more of Zan’s shenanigans, I ordered the servants to save any hair they might find while cleaning his room.

That way we don’t have to ask for his co-operation. What we will need is for you to speak to Michael on the possibility that the scan comes out positive.

Zan and Michael hate each other and you are the only person other than Max able to make Michael accept the inevitable.”

Amy feels compelled to ask the queen a probing question.
“Your highnesses, what will you do if the test proves positive?”

The Queen answers with care and concern radiating from her eyes.
“I will take Zan in my arms and welcome him back. I will tell him how much my heart ached for him. I will shower him with the love I’ve always had for him.

Jim and Amy nod in unison feeling the warmth radiating from the queen.

Soon the Queen, Jim and Amy return to the library. The Queen walks over to Michael.
“Michael, I need to speak to you in my suite tomorrow at your earliest convenience.”

“I’ll be there your highness.” Michael senses the conversation has something to do with Zan. He bows out of the queen’s presence as his mind wonders at lightning speed.

Will I ever be free of that freak? I wish I never went to Zyrinia with Liz.

Quickly he repents that thought. He remembers that he would never have met Maria had he not gone there. He gazes over at her having a lively conversation with Max and Liz.

Max brings everyone’s attention to him and Liz as they prepare to leave Antar and head for Zyrinia, then the Battle cruiser Capricornus.

“As you all know, Liz and I are leaving tonight to get Liz’s grandmother from Zyrinia then head to the peace summit. I think it’s appropriate that Liz and I be the first inhabitants there because so much of what happens affects our future. I will miss all of you, and I hope that a peaceful resolution will be found as quickly as possible.”

The Queen walks up to Max and Liz taking both of their hands in hers.
“God speed my son. Remember what we discussed Liz. Don’t worry about anything but making Antar and Zyrinia safe for the future.” She kisses both of them.

After all the hugs and kisses, Max and Liz join hands. Liz bids the crowd good bye.
“We’ll see you soon.”

Just as Liz is about to use her powers to transport her and Max far into the galaxy, Maria runs over to her.
“Please be safe and come back soon. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had, I can’t lose you now.” They hug for the last time as Max and Michael nod to each other their affection.

“I’ll be back soon, you’ll see.” Liz answers Maria as they part from the hug.

Then she looks deeply into Max’s eyes before taking his hand again.
“Well, this is it.”

Max takes her hand; clasping the palm then kissing it lovingly.
“I’m looking forward to this adventure with you, let’s go!”

Max and Liz wave at the crowd, kiss each other then fade from the room.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Michael arrives at the queen’s suite first thing in the morning. She’s not quite ready to receive him, so her lady in waiting bids him to make himself comfortable in her sitting room. A very anxious Michael glances at his watch as the queen enters the room. He rises from his seat quickly as she takes a seat opposite him.

“Good Morning your highness.” Michael bows then takes his seat after the queen gestures for him to do so.

“Michael, ever the soldier. I knew you would arrive before I was prepared to receive you.”
She smiles at him impressed by his consistent punctuality.

“Sorry your highness, it’s my training in the royal Antarian Defense Force."

“Oh no, I’m glad you’re here early. I wanted to have this conversation with you as soon as possible.”

“Yes your highness?” Michael is anxious to hear what she has to say.

“Michael, I’ve been informed of the constant friction involving you and Zan. It is my hope that you will be the bigger man and extend an olive branch to him in friendship…”

Michael is having a conversation with himself as the queen goes on with what she expects of him under the circumstances.

Is she being enigmatic or what? She’s not volunteering any information about what that fool could mean to her.
Is she crazy? She’s droning on about friendship and me being the bigger man. Oh hell no,
I don’t want to be the bigger man, I want to beat Zan to a pulp and expel him permanently from my life and Antar.

In deference to the queen, Michael pastes a convincing smile on his face. She continues her conversation while he screams bloody murder on the inside.

Later in the day, Jim asked Zan, Michael and Isabel to the infirmary wing of the palace. Isabel asked Alex to join her. Everyone is anxious to get this test over with, but no one more than Zan.

“Yo, I’ve shown you my ass, what more do I have to do for you people?
I’m Zan; that’s always been good enough for me!”

Jim wants this to be over just as much as Zan does.
“Son, just humor us one last time, ok?”

Just then three scientists in metallic silver lab coats approach Zan. One of the scientists shows Zan a hand held device that resembles the machines used by Law Enforcement and Airport Security workers in the twenty-first century.
“This is a DNA scan machine. We will wave this device over your body. In two seconds it will pick up your genetic code and compute it into a series of numbers. We will take those numbers and match them to those of King Maximus.”

The scientists move away from Zan to have a very private conversation concerning the oddity of twins being born on Antar and the possibility of doing research into the phenomenon if the king grants permission.

After the discussion, the scientists go over to where Zan is standing. They ask him to remove his shirt. The test can only be done over bare skin. Zan isn’t pleased that he has to expose himself again, but does so without a fuss to get it over with. Before the scan is done, one of the scientists informs Zan that the procedure is painless.

One of the scientists gestures that they are ready to begin. Zan takes off his shirt and the scan begins.
The device is waved over Zan’s chest for exactly two seconds. A buzzer on the device tells the scientists that the necessary data was collected correctly.

A scientist gestures for Zan to put his shirt back on while all three huddle to a computer. In a matter of minutes everything is done and the scientists lift their heads from the computer to peer at Zan. They walk over to him with the results.

“ Your Highness!”

Zan is caught off guard witnessing the scientists bow and greet him with respect.
What, what are you guys talking about?”

“The test was conclusive, your DNA and that of King Maximus are identical in every way. You are a member of the Behrian royal line.”

Isabel hears the news and starts sobbing in Alex’s arms.
“Oh my God, the worst possible thing has happened. That imbecile is gonna ruin the Behrian line!”

“Sweetheart, It’s gonna be alright. The situation is not as bad as it seems. Zan can be taught how to carry himself as a royal. Look Izzie, it’s not his fault he’s the way he is. Something went terribly wrong for him to end up growing up on Zyrinia instead of here.”

Isabel raises her head off of Alex’s shoulder to look into his eyes.
“Mother, I wonder how she’s gonna react to all of this?” Does she have any idea what happened and why?”

“I’m sure your mother will tell all she knows as soon as she gets the news.
I think she knew he was her son from the way she reacted to him the day Liz and Michael came back.”

Zan is irritated from listening to Isabel cry. He’s just about to leave the room when Jim stops him.
“Son, I have one more thing to ask of you.”

“Damn Pops, will this shit never end? I just wanna go to the room, pack my shit and get back to Zyrinia. I don’t wanna be anywhere I’m not wanted. You hear Blondie balling her eyes out to junior over there, it’s time I got the hell on.”

Jim can't let that happen. He has one more task to perform, and he needs Zan to co-operate with him.
“Son, I’ve been nothing but upfront with you, so I’m gonna tell you the truth. The queen wants me to bring you to her quarters to talk with you alone. She wants to be with you before she discusses any of this with the others.”

Zan is puzzled by that Jim said. He folds his arms over his chest as he replies.
“Now why would I want to see her, it seems she didn’t want any part of me. ”

“You don’t know that, just go see her. If after you see her you still want to leave, I’ll arrange for you to get back to Zyrinia.”

“Ok Pops, lead the way.”

As Jim and Zan leave the room, Michael’s mind is going ninety miles an hour. He’s wondering just how Zan being a prince will affect his life. He’s thinking of Max and how he wishes he were there at this time. He’s thinking of Maria and how he needs her. Just as he thinks that, a feminine voice is heard in his mind.

Michael, I’m feeling what you’re feeling. I’m in my room, come to me.

Michael responds to the voice in his head.
I’m on my way.

When Michael gets to Maria’s room, he finds her door already open. He rushes inside to find Maria walking his way with her arms outstretched to embrace him.

“Maria everything I feared happened today….”

“I know, I felt every emotion you did right when you did. I can’t solve your problems, but I hope I can take your mind off of them for a little while.”

Maria looks deep into Michael’s eyes then places a kiss on his lips. Michael accepts that kiss and deepens it. Then he picks her up and carries her to the bed in the room.

He gazes upon her loveliness with eyes full of emotion as he declares to her,
“Maria I need you so much.”

“I’m here, I’ll always be here for you.”
Maria strokes the side of his face before joining her lips with his once more.

Together they leave the worries of the palace behind as they find ecstasy in each others arms.

Isabel is so upset by the news of Zan being her brother that she spent the rest of the day and had dinner in her suite with Alex. When Alex leaves her presence, it’s after midnight. She wonders if Max is asleep yet so he can get the news.

When Max and Liz get to Claudia’s house on Zyrinia, they are greeted by twelve of The Royal Antarian Guard. This elite fighting force who were
assigned to protect Max were hand picked by Michael especially for the summit. They surround and secure the perimeter as Max and Liz go inside.

Suddenly Claudia senses men surrounding her house, she's aware who they are and why they are there. More importantly, she's concerned with the man she knows is accompanying her granddaughter.

Liz and Max finds Claudia waiting to greet them as they enter the living room. After the pleasantries, she wastes no time sending Liz out of the room so she can talk to Max alone. She gestures for him to have a seat opposite her so she can see his eyes and sense his emotions as she questions him.

“Well young man, how do I address you?”

“Max is just fine ma’am.”

A small wrinkle forms on Claudia’s face.
“Alright Max, but please call me Claudia. That ma’am stuff makes me feel old.”

“Yes ma’am, I mean Claudia.” A boyish grin appears on his face from the faux pas.

Claudia smiles back then cuts to the chase.
“Max, what are your intentions for my granddaughter?”

Max clears his throat before answering carefully.
“Claudia, I love Liz very much and I want her to be my queen. It is my hope that a successful peace summit will make that possible.”

Claudia leans forward to get Max’s full attention.
“What about Kivar, he’s not gonna be pleased with that to say the least. How do you intend to protect her as well as yourself? Nothing gets past him for long.”

Max answers Claudia’s question from his heart.
“I intend to protect her with all that I possess and with my life. Claudia I knew that we were dangerous for each other when I first laid eyes on her on Earth. I tried to stay away from her but I couldn’t, I was drawn to her. I fear living the rest of my life without Liz more than I could ever be alarmed about Kivar. I don’t want to live without her.”

Claudia rises from her seat to sit next to Max and pat his hand.
“Max, I know my granddaughter loves you. Your being a king doesn’t impress me, but your commitment to Liz does. Before my husband died and I rejected Kivar, I lived an opulent existence, as did my granddaughter before she fled here for Earth and her mother.

I know wealth and privilege, and I know what real love is about. I want a love that will last a lifetime for her. If you can provide that, I’ll do all in my power to make that life you want with Liz a reality.”

Max and Claudia smile at each other as they agree silently.

“Is everything ok in here?”
Liz saunters into the room and takes a seat next to Max.

“Yes, everything is just fine honey bear.”
Claudia answers Liz while giving Max a warm smile.

Isabel awakens from her sleep to gaze at her timepiece.
It’s after three am here; Max must be asleep by now, she thinks to herself.

She gets out of bed and walks over to her dresser for an image of Max to concentrate on. Getting back into bed, she places her index finger on Max’s image and slips instantly into her trance like slumber.

“Max, it’s me. I’ve got something terrible to tell you.”

Max asleep with Liz; he recognizes his sister's voice instantly.
“Iz, what’s wrong?”

“It’s official, Zan is our brother.”

The shock almost sends him out of the dream state awakening him.
“WHAT, how could that be Iz?”

Isabel takes a deep breath and explains what happened.
“A DNA scan was performed and the results were compared to your DNA. Max, the results were identical. Zan is your twin."

“Damn, I didn’t consider for a minute that he could be related to us in any way. I wish I were there to find out everything but I can’t leave. I’m obligated to be at the summit, I organized it. If I leave now, who's to say it won't be another thousand years before the question of peace is tabled again.”

“Don’t worry Max, Michael and Jim are taking care of things here. Maybe
Michael and I can find a way to get him to leave.”

Max replies in a scolding tone.
Isabel, I know you don’t like him. I don’t like him either but its been proven that he is family. Tell me, has mother said anything about it yet?”

“No, but Jim told me that mother wanted to speak to Zan first before speaking to anyone else. As soon as I speak to Mother, I’ll let you know. So, how are things going with you?”

“Things are fine so far. Liz, her grandmother and I will leave Zyrinia for the battle cruiser tomorrow. I want to get there first to check everything out before the representatives of the five planets arrive.”

“Be careful Max, see you soon.”

“I will Iz, see you soon.”

The dream state collapses and Max walks up with a jolt waking Liz sleeping beside him.

“What’s wrong Max?”

“It’s Zan, he’s my twin.”

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

<center>Thank you to all that voted.</center>

<center>Image</center>

<center>BLOOD TIE/Roswell Dark Embrace Series</center>
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Another day dawns on Antar; the queen’s suspicions about Zan were confirmed and the planet has a new prince.

Not wanting to delay telling everyone involved all she knows, the queen dispatches servants to inform Isabel, Zan and Jim that she wants to meet with them in her suite after breakfast.

Needing to be alone before the big reveal, the queen had breakfast brought to her. She wonders how she’s going to convey everything she feels and more importantly, everything she knows.

On Zyrinia:

Isabel’s news of Zan being family stunned Max out of the dream state. His jolt from slumber awakened Liz as well.

“Twin, but how could that be Max?” Max’s news about Zan has Liz shocked.

“I have no idea but my mother has a lot of explaining to do.”

Liz shakes her head bewildered over the unanswered questions concerning the queen and Zan.
“I know Michael is fit to be tied. The thought of Zan telling him what to do must be driving him insane. I can’t tell you how many headaches I’ve gotten from their many bitch fests.”

Max laughs then gets very serious when expressing his thoughts to Liz.
“ Michael has been more of a brother to me than you can imagine, he's always there when I need him.

I’m not going to allow Zan to think he can throw his weight around. There’s a lot to learn in being a royal and it doesn’t happen overnight.”

Liz nudges Max on his back and straddles him.
“Well my king, you’ve got Michael and Jim Valenti at the palace to keep Zan in line. I say we concentrate on bringing peace to our planets and enjoying ourselves every chance we get.”

“Baby, I love the way you think!” Max ignites the passion that is always just at the surface when he leans up and kisses Liz. They make love as a bright Zyrinian sun ushers in a new day. Later they leave for the Battle cruiser Capricornus with Claudia.

On Antar:

All are gathered in the queen’s suite as requested. She paces the room as she explains everything to the best of her ability.

“My apologies for keeping you in the dark so long. I had to be sure things were as I thought them to be before revealing all that I know."

The Queen takes a deep breath and reveals all that she knows.

"I wasn’t born here on Antar, my father was king of a small planet called Polaris. He was invited here and an arrangement was made; Polaris and Antar formed an alliance which resulted in then Prince Philip and I merging the two planets through marriage.

I had Isabel first, but according to Antarian law the sovereign must be male.
A year later I found out I was pregnant again with twin boys. I felt blessed for a second time even though twins were seen as a bad omen here.

Being a foreigner and unaware of such things, I wanted a royal announcement to go out such as it had for Isabel.

An announcement did indeed go out but of the birth of one child. I resented having to go along with that decision but had to defer with my husband since he was the soverign.

The day of the births arrived and Maximus came out first. The midwife prepared and brought him to me. I marveled at the thick dark hair and bright hazel eyes.

Just as the midwife took Maximus from my presence, I started having contractions again.

I delivered the second baby just as I did Maximus but somehow I sensed something wrong. The midwife
returns to me but this time with a dead baby in her arms.

I have no knowledge of what happened after that. All I know is that because I delivered the one expected baby, the planet went into a month long celebration. We celebrated Maximus’ birth but we also mourned the death of our other son.

We were so devastated that we didn’t even name our son. For security reasons we placed the body in an unmarked grave at an undisclosed location...."

Zan has been flinching in his seat since the queen began speaking. Finally he can’t bear to hear anymore.

The realization of his life is colliding with the queen’s truth. He bolts out of his seat bellowing,
“Stop it! Yo, I’m not trying to hear anymore of your so-called truth. How could it be I was born here but ended up abandoned on Zyrinia?”
Zan violently pushes a chair out of his way.

Isabel shrieks, “Mother!” Zan’s sudden moves frightened her.
Alex captures her in his comforting embrace.

Michael and Jim rise and head Zan’s way, but the queen stops them.

“Michael, Jim, let my son be!”

They bow and return reluctantly to their seats.

The queen takes another deep breath in an effort to regain her composure. Tears are starting to well in your violet eyes.

Slowly she walks over to Zan.

I know you’re upset and I understand that, but you have to believe what I’m telling you.
Zan, I loved you when I knew I was carrying you. I loved you when I thought I lost you and I love you now. You must believe me when I tell you that I would have moved heaven and hell to find you had I known you were alive."

Zan is staring at the queen with a deer caught in headlights expression on his face. He has no idea how to react to her. He wants to love and be loved but just doesn't know how. He takes one last look at the queen then rushes out of the room without uttering another word.

He leaves the queen heartbroken knowing she missed over twenty years with her son and that the king never got the chance to know him. She wonders who could have done such a terrible thing and why?
Later Isabel, Jim and Michael meet in the library to discuss what happened earlier.

Isabel is afraid for her mother
“What are we gonna do Jim, mother just got back on her feet from father’s loss. I don’t know what will happen to her if Zan rejects her.”

“Then we’ve got to find a way where he doesn’t do that Izzie.”
Jim has no idea how they are going to accomplish that but he’s more than willing to try for his oldest and dearest friend.

"First things first, we’ve got to make sure he doesn’t leave. So that means we all have to make him feel like he belongs here because he does people!”

The thought of dealing with Zan on his turf on a regular basis makes Michael almost nauseous. He wishes Max was there to assure him that everything will remain the way it has all these years.

It's after dinner and the queen is relaxing in her suite alone. Out of the blue, Zan shows up. She’s elated to see he chose to see her. Zan takes a seat and the queen expresses what's on her mind without delay.

“I'm glad that we can talk to each other alone, we have much to catch up on. Zan, I want to make amends for all you’ve gone through without a family. Ask of me what you will and I will see that you have it.”

Zan’s eyes sparkle as he takes a second to over what to ask for. There's one thing that he wants more than anything else in the world. He doesn't hesitate to make this desire known.

“It’s only thing I want, and that’s Liz Cylix.”

The queen is shocked and appalled that he would ask for the one thing she can’t give him.

“Please Zan, ask for anything else but her. Your brother loves her and intends to marry her."

A devilish smirk crosses Zan’s lips as he stands and utters,
“How he feels ain’t my problem. It’s like this, if you want me to stick around and play prince, you'll find a way to make it happen Mother!”

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The Battle cruiser Capricornus
The BC-series battle cruiser is prized for it’s hyper drive engine (quick escapes) and shields, (protection) along with transport beams and attendant sensors. The Capricornus travels at 110,000 miles per second and the corridors are constructed of tritium alloys.

<center>Weapons:
Point defense rail guns
Dorsal tube-launched missiles
Tactical nuclear weapons
Cargo bay with F-302s </center>

Light years from Antar and Zyrinia:

Max, Liz and Claudia board the Battle cruiser Capricornus, after the royal guard gives the all clear. Once aboard, Liz is in awe of what she sees and senses. This is her first time on a spacecraft of any kind. The first thing she notices as she strolls down the winding corridor with Max and Claudia at either side of her is the cold and unfeeling metallic gray hue covering the walls, floor and ceiling.

A young man in a white uniform averts her attention as he sprints toward the trio. He bows nervously as he rambles.

“Your highness, ladies, my apologies for not being here when you came aboard. No one informed me of your exact time of arrival.”

“Your name,” Max inquires with a firm tone and appearance.

“Midshipman Ryan Andrews, your highness.” Noticing the king’s demeanor he avert his eyes lower in reverence.

Max’s stern demeanor fades into a warm smile.
“Relax, Midshipman and that’s an order. No one but my royal guard knew when we would be coming aboard.”

Max glances at Liz and Claudia then realizes he committed a faux pas.
“ Oh excuse my manners ladies. Midshipman Andrews, I would like to introduce Claudia and Elizabeth Cylix. They are here to represent Zyrinia.”

Midshipman Andrews gives Liz and Claudia a warm smile as he formally greets them.
“Welcome aboard ladies. You’re here on important business, but please don’t hesitate to contact me should you need anything. It’s my honor to make your trip enjoyable.”

“Thank you Midshipman, but I think I…. we have all we will need.” Liz sneaks a knowing gaze at Max while no one is looking.

Max catches her gaze and returns her attention with an amorous wink of the eye.

The midshipman recaptures the trio’s attention.
“I’m sure you’re anxious to get to your staterooms and relax.”

Claudia replies,
“That would be nice, thank you.”

The trio is escorted down the dimly lit corridors. After what seems a never ending trek, Andrews stops at what seems to be a cargo elevator.

“Your staterooms are on the third deck.” Andrews gestures for Max, Liz and Claudia to enter the elevator as he prepares to enter last. In a flash the four are transported to the Quarter Deck. it seems as if they’ve been transported back to the palace on Antar as they walk out the elevator.

Andrews notices the surprised expressions on the faces of his charges.
“When we got word that the king would be coming aboard, we took every effort to make his living quarters and this floor in general as comfortable as possible.”

Glistening cherry wood adorns the walls. The thick carpet running along the floor is in a warm shade of mahogany and recessed lighting illuminates the opulent surroundings from above.

Claudia expresses her satisfaction with the arrangements. She stares down at the multitude of brightly colored doors highlighting the corridor.
“It’s as if we were transported from darkness into radiant light. This floor is magnificent. Will all representatives reside on this floor,” she asks Andrews.

“Only, the three of you will occupy this floor. That’s why it was important that I greeted you earlier, only I have the key to this floor. Here are the keys to open the elevator and your staterooms.”

Andrews takes three key cards from his back pocket and hands them to Max, Liz and Claudia.

Liz whispers in Max’s ear as Claudia asks Andrews another question.
“Max, how are we going to keep the other representatives from knowing we’re together on the same floor, we are supposed to be enemies remember?”

Max whispers his reply back to her.
“Have you forgotten your high priestess abilities? You can appear and disappear at will.
I have a feeling I have yet to experience all of your magical abilities. Speaking of magic,” I’ll be able to seduce you without being disturbed once on this floor.”

Liz chuckles as she conveys her delight to her lover.
“Our own private oasis on this huge space craft, who would have known. Max, you think of everything.”

Max strokes Liz’s hip lightly as he replies.
“My love, you have no idea. This is just the beginning.”

Max’s words send a chill racing down Liz’s spine. He never fails to satisfy her needs.

On Antar:

“It’s only one thing I want, and that’s Liz Cylix.”

“If you want me to stick around and play prince, you’ll find a way to make it happen Mother!”

Those words echo in the queen’s ears as she peers at Zan. She’s between a rock and a hard place, wanting to placate her long lost son while remaining loyal to Max and Liz.

Zan wants to make sure that the queen knows he means business.
“I have Jim working on getting me back to Zyrinia right now. He wants me to hit the bricks as much as the moron I keep having run-ins with and Blondie. Nobody’s keeping how they feel about me a secret. I’m not gonna beat around the bush with you.”

The queen’s mind is racing as she tries to find the words to convince Zan to stay at the palace.
“Zan, you’re getting that impression because they don’t know you. I’m hoping that you will stay and get to know everyone. Why leave now honey, Max and Liz will be away for a while. Let’s use this time to acquaint ourselves with each other.”

Zan seemingly gives in to the queen’s request.
“I’ve made my own way in the world, I get a feeling about people. You don’t seem the type to try and snow me. Ok, I’ll stay until brother dear and Liz get back. I’ll find a way to occupy my time until then.” A devilish smirk appears on his face.

The queen catches the look. She hopes that his words are just an idle threat he’s throwing out to show his control over the situation.

“Zan, all I’ve ever wanted is for my children to be happy. Stay and we’ll see what the future holds. I’ll do all I can for you.”

Zan bows mockingly to the queen and leaves the room leaving her on the verge of tears. She’s miserable because she knows that Max and Liz’s return will leave one of her sons heartbroken.

Isabel can't sleep so she decides to dream walk an old friend. She’s at a loss and needs to talk to someone. They’ve been friends since they were children. The friend has been informed of everything that’s been going on in Izzie’s life lately.

“Things are just as bad as the last time I contacted you. I appreciate your allowing me to vent, Alex doesn’t like me to speak so negatively about Zan…”

“No problem Iz, I love getting updates on what’s going on in your world. I wish there was something I could do for you, that Zan seems like an asshole!”

Isabel replies realizing just how much she misses her friend.
“You have no idea! I wish you could come and visit for a while, it would be great to talk face to face the way we used to.”

“Izzie, all you have to do is ask. It’s been so long since I’ve seen your mother and Max.”

Isabel feels the connection starting to fade, so she ends the dream walk session.
“There’s too much drama going on right now, I wouldn’t dare subject you to that idiot and his shenanigans. I’ll invite you for an official visit as soon as the smoke clears here. The connection is fading so I’ll be in touch again soon.
Good bye.”

“I look forward to that, good bye Izzie and stay strong.”

The connection is severed; communication is lost.

The queen speaks to Jim in the solarium after breakfast about the conversation she had with Zan the night before.

Jim is shocked but not surprised by the news.
“He wants Liz, that’s impossible! It’s no telling what Max would do if he felt threatened. He feels no kinship with Zan, he’d deal with him as he would any other man.”

The queen is distraught as she mulls over what could happen.
“I know Jim, but I don’t want Zan to leave, I’ve just found my son. I’ve asked him to stay until Maximus and Liz return from the peace summit. There’s nothing that can be done until then.”

Jim is relieved that they have time to come up with a plan to stop Zan and his obsession with Liz.
“That’s good, that will buy us some time so we can figure out what to do. My lady, I know you’re glad to have your son back and somehow you feel guilty about what happened to him. I’m sorry but I have to ask you this, would you, could you jeopardize one son’s happiness for the other?”

The queen peers at Jim without uttering a single word.

Michael goes about his daily duties with Zan on his mind. He’s wondering how soon the changes if any will take place concerning him in his current position. He makes it to dinner wearing a world-weary expression. As he greets all gathered at the table, he notices Zan peering intently at the queen.

He takes a seat next to Maria who’s been sensing his turmoil all day. Knowing he would be with his troops most of the day, she decided against communicating with him mind to mind and waited until they were one on one to speak to him about it.

“Babe, its Zan again isn’t it. You don’t trust Max to maintain the status quo? He’s king and what he says goes.”

“Yes, I trust Max, but blood is thicker than water Maria.”

“From what I’ve witnessed, you’re just as much family as Zan is. You and Max share a bond that has grown over the years. He doesn’t seem the type to forget about that just because a brother appears out of thin air. I have every confidence that he will do the right thing when he returns. I have enough faith for the both of us.”

Michael caresses Maria’s right hand lightly as he agrees with her assessment of the situation.
“I’m sure you’re right, it’s just the fact that he’s not here that bothers me. It’s no telling how long he’s going to be gone. Probably long enough for Zan to act an ass and throw his weight around.”

Maria issues Michael an order while placing her right hand on his left thigh.
“Stop thinking that way! What do I have to do to stop your mind from working overtime?”

Michael is startled by where her hand ended up. Shock turns to arousal as the negative thoughts fade from his mind.
“What you’re doing with your hand is definitely a step in the right direction.”

Maria grins as she squeezes Michael’s thigh lightly but firmly.
“Just think of this as a teaser, you’ll get the full treatment when we’re alone.”
Maria runs her hand dangerously close to his cock, then back to where her hand was originally.

Michael leans over to whisper in her ear.
“Oh I can’t wait to get what’s coming to me!”
He focuses his attention on the sensitive skin directly below Maria’s ear and kisses it. He’s mindful to be quick; he doesn’t want anyone taking notice of what he’s doing.

After dinner, Jim pays Zan a visit in his room. The queen has requested that Zan be mentored on royal etiquette and decorum. He knows getting Zan to agree to that will be like pulling teeth.

I'm too old for this shit,
Jim thinks to himself as he knocks on Zan's door.

“Zan it’s Jim, may I come in?”

“Why,” Zan asks as a frown appears on his face.

“The queen, your mother has entrusted me with the task of mentoring you in all things royal.”

Zan is not pleased by that revelation.
“Mentor, I don’t need a fucking mentor.”

Jim is determined to talk things out with him.
“Son, why don’t you let me in, can’t we at least talk about it?”

Reluctantly, Zan lets Jim inside his room. He struts back to the chair he was sitting in.

Jim decides to stand while discussing the queen’s plans with Zan.
“Son, you’re a prince and you need to be taught to speak and behave as such.”

Zan, obviously not agreeing with what he’s hearing shakes his head in protest.
“Prince or no prince, you and everybody else in this fucking place will leave me alone. If mother dear ain’t happy wit how I act, I can jet and never look back.”

Jim plays the Liz card.
“Really, but what about Liz? If you leave now, you’ll probably never lay eyes on her again. Do you want to risk that? Lets be honest, nobody wants you here but your mother. Why don’t you do yourself a favor, abide with what she asks and bide your time until Liz and Max return.”

Jim heads for the door while Zan mumbles something obscene under his breath. He knows that Zan will stay at the palace. His desire for Liz will keep him there.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author's Note:

I would like to thank everyone who voted for BLOOD TIE.

Special thanks go to Shiesty23 & Zygote for formulating the challenge. Without BLOOD TIE, THE HUNT wouldn't exist.

Enjoy the update!

<center>Warning: Sex scenes</center>

On Antar:

Michael and Maria rush through dinner, excuse themselves and head for her room. Michael grabs her from the back, picks her up and carries her into the room. Maria can feel Michael’s hard, firm erection throbbing against her left ass cheek.

When they reach the bed, Michael puts her down. Maria turns to face him and gives him a smoldering kiss. Michael bends her back and places her gently on the bed.

“You are so beautiful baby.” Michael stands motionless gazing down at the woman he loves.

“You’re one hellava package yourself big boy, now get down here and give me what I want.”

“Not so fast, you teased me now I’m going to enjoy teasing you.”

“You wouldn’t?” Maria’s eyes are as big as saucers as she leans up on her elbows in disbelief.

“Watch me!” A devilishly sexy smirk appears on his face as he starts to stroke his erection through his pants as Maria watches intently.

“You’re not fooling me Guerin, you’re not going to last long in the teasing department. I know you’re ready to have me know. Why don’t you do yourself a favor and lets get this party started."

“What you mean is why don’t I do you a favor and give in. Maria, you want it just as much as me and you know it. I just want to see who will holler uncle first.”

“Oh I think it will be you.” Maria sits up and begins to partly unbutton her yellow blouse.

“Oh that’s not fair.” Michael is almost salivating as she stops unbuttoning her blouse at her cleavage.

“Oh it gets worst.” Maria leans back on the bed. She pushes her black skirt slowly down her legs. Then she spreads her legs wide to show she’s wearing no panties.

The sight of Maria’s womanliness front and center is just too much for him.

“Uncle, damn it uncle!” Like a man possessed, Michael pulls off his pants and shirt. Maria pulls her blouse and bra off as he makes his way to her.

Now totally naked, Maria scoots herself to the middle of the bed as Michael joins her. Leaning over her, Michael positions his body over hers.

They share another earth shattering kiss then Michael whispers a request in Maria’s ear, “Permission to enter paradise.”

“Permission granted soldier,” she replies.

Cradled in between her legs, Michael glides his length into her.
Maria holds on to Michael’s ass cheeks as she takes him deeper into her.

The bliss begins and they spend the rest of the evening pleasuring each other until they collapse into a well deserved rest.

Alex looks for and finds Isabel in the kitchen galley. Since Zan invaded their lives, they’ve been abiding by a self-imposed agree to disagree arrangement. The time has come to make amends. He notices she’s eating something resembling chocolate ice cream when he approaches her.

“What you got there,” Alex asks as he pulls up a chair beside Isabel in front of a butcher-block style table.

She gives him a faint smile while answering his question.
“Concosta, it’s a cross between Earth’s ice-cream and gelato. Would you like some?”

He takes a seat and gazes into her eyes hoping he can reach her.
“What I want is to get back the closeness we shared before Zan came along and caused such mayhem in your life. I know you’re distraught over the long lost brother revelation and I hate that we haven’t been communicating much. I love you and I’m not gonna let this ruin what we have.”

“I’m glad you feel that way Alex. For the longest time it’s only been Max, Michael, who I love like a brother and I. You have no idea how hurt I am. My parents never came to Max and I about a brother, so Zan appearing here out of thin air shook my faith in mother to the core. What other salacious revelations could she be hiding?”

Full of anger, Isabel slides her bowl forcefully across the table. It nearly skids over the table and hits the ground.

Alex takes her hands into his and reassures her of his intentions.
“Baby, I’ve got strong arms to lean on. Let me help you through this.”

Isabel rises from her seat to stroke Alex’s face as she speaks.
“Alex, Mother expects me to accept Zan. I don’t think I can.”

Alex takes Isabel into his arms while whispering soothing words into her ear.
“Don’t worry about that honey, just take each day as it comes. Who knows, your feelings might change in time. The important thing is that you’ll allow me to help you through this.”

Alex and Isabel continue to embrace each other alone in the expansive kitchen.

On the Battle cruiser Capricornus:

Max, Liz and Claudia are shown to their staterooms.

Max puts his key card in the lock and walks into the massive suite that will be his home away from home during the summit meetings.

The first thing that catches his eye is the huge bed made of a material that mimics the mahogany wood on Earth and has a seat.

He ponders all the naughty things he will do to Liz every night on it. A sexy grin graces his face as he sits on the bed, then lies on his back. At that point he notices the scarlet red wall directly behind the bed breaking up the black and gold of the room.

Lowering his eyes, he notices the headboard, which is adorned with five golden-latticed dragon panels going down the middle. He runs his fingers over the golden dragons. Turning to his left he finds a red, gold and black lacquered replica of an oriental style cabinet. The comforter is black silk with golden threads running through it.

The area rug at the foot of the bed is also done in black and gold. He gets up and walks over to the left of the room to survey the ancient Antarian swords on the wall.

Another smile appears on his face showing his pleasure at the great job the decorating team did on his room. He hopes that Liz and Claudia will be as pleased with their accomodations.

Claudia’s room has an oak like bed with a butter cream-colored comforter. The walls are done in tan and the area rubs are in various shades of brown.

She walks through the room totally surprised. She wonders how anyone could have reproduced the suite she shared with her husband when she possessed a more opulent life.

The artworks on the walls are of rolling hills, clear purple streams, and beautiful countrysides. Those paintings are like snapshots that harken back to an almost fairytale like existance before Kivar and men like him plunged Zyrinia into murder and mayhem.

Moving an off white ottoman to the side, she has a seat on the matching off white settee to take in how someone could pay such attention to detail.

It’s Max, I knew he loved my honey bear but he’s gone above and beyond. He’s pulled out all the stops to make my stay here more than comfortable. She’s a lucky girl to have him.

Liz can’t believe her eyes as she walks into her room. It looks just like the room she had when she lived with Maria in Minnesota. The walls are done in light lilac hue, and vases filled with beautiful white roses can be found around the room.

On the wall to the left is a representation of the Degas painting of ballet dancers, her favorite painting because it reminds her of the carefree times when she took ballet in Roswell.

The picture on the wall to the right is a portrait of a beautiful sunset on Earth. She always thought that Earth had the most beautiful sunsets of all the planets in the galaxy.

She continues to gaze at the picture as Max silently enters the room. As if he’s reading her mind, he comments on the portrait she’s studying.

“Yes, Earth does have the most beautiful sunsets.”

Liz turns to Max with a flushed expression.
“Max you startled me.”

“Oh I’m sorry but I couldn’t wait to be alone with you.”

Liz glances around the room befuddled.
“How did you get in here?”

“I ordered two rooms with a connecting door."

Max eases closer to her as he continues to speak.
" I couldn’t take the chance of your grandmother catching me coming here in the middle of the night in my night things or in nothing at all.”

“My king, oh how you tease!”

“You know me, I tease before I please.”
Max grabs Liz from behind, pressing his erection into her.

“Max we just got here and you’re already in the mood.”

Max has a lusty plan in mind for them.
“I figured we could christen this room then my room and all the other rooms in between.”

“Don’t forget that my grandma is in a room a few doors down. You are insatiable,” Liz tells her lover while thoroughly enjoying the open mouthed kisses Max is running from her neck to her collarbone.

“It’s all your fault. I was never like this until I laid eyes on you. The die was cast and I wanted you all the time. Having you has just made my affliction worst. So, what are you gonna do about it?”

“I can do this.”
Liz turns in Max’s arms to face him. She reaches up on her toes to give him a smoldering kiss.

With his eyes on the bed, Max returns her passionate kisses. Then he moves Liz closer to and lowers her gently onto it. Anxiously, he followers her down.

“That’s it, you’ve got your work cut out for you now my king!”

“I always am to please my sweet seductress.
They’re kissing hungrily and grinding into each other when Liz hears a knock on the door.

“Liz, are you busy?” Claudia is at the door.

Liz stops kissing Max to answer her.
“Um… yes Grandma, I was going to bed for a while and get up later.”

Max starts to laugh as he whispers,
“Yeah, tell Grandma you're gonna fool around with me for a while.”

“Stop it Max!”
Liz admonishes him in a whisper while placing her hand over his mouth hoping Claudia won’t hear him.

Claudia informs Liz of her plans.
“Ok, I was just gonna get that nice Midshipman Andrews to give me the official tour of the ship. I’ll wait for you then we can take it together later.”

“That sounds great Grandma, I’ll come to your room when I’m finished…um when I wake up.”

Max starts laughing again and Liz punches him in his arm.

Claudia smirks a bit as she replies.
“Ok, honey so I’ll see you later. Oh tell Max I know he’s in there.”

Max and Liz wait for a few minutes before boisterous laughter escapes both of them.

Liz shakes her head.
“I should have known she would know you were in here, nothing gets by Grandma.”

“Yeah she is one cool lady. Now where were we?” Max is ready for love.

Liz nudges Max off and straddles him.
“We can start right here my king.”

She pulls her blouse over her head as Max rises up to kiss her stomach.

“Oh that’s a great place to start,” Max agrees with her decision.

Next, Liz pulls Max’s shirt off and kisses both of his delectable pectorals.

“Ummm.” Max lets Liz know that he’s enjoying her kisses.

Then Max lifts her up as if she weighed nothing and places her on her back, at the foot of the bed. Rising up, he kneels over her while unfastening her pants. Liz raises her hips to help him.

Max goes to work kissing a path up and down her inner thigh. The sensations that he’s building in her are making her want him even more.

“Oh Max, please take off your pants. I need you now!”

Max stops running kisses to peer into her face.
“I thought I was the one that was insatiable.” A chuckle escapes him.

“Are you gonna make me wait, I don’t think you want to do that.”
Liz stares intently at Max’s bulging crotch.

“I don’t think I can!” Max laughs as he rises up on the bed to take off his pants.

He lowers his pants to his knees and Liz’s mouth practically waters as his substantial erection juts out.

“Oh yeah I want all of that right now.” Liz gets on her knees and pushes Max down on his back.

“Hey I haven’t gotten my pants off yet.” Max wants to seem like he’s complaining but he loves her aggressiveness.

“You have them off enough for me!”
Liz moves over Max and kisses him while guiding his throbbing cock into her. The two become one, and they satisfy each other to exhaustion, savoring the time they have together.

The representatives of the five planets are due to come aboard the next day.

Back on Antar:

Zan heads to his room after lunch to find a very attractive servant leaving as he enters. He gives her the once over, smirks and closes the door.

Grabbing his crotch, he thinks to himself, Hmmm maybe later.

He walks past his bed and finds some silk separates with a note attached.

Zan,
Your mother would like you to start wearing these clothes. More will be coming.

~Jim~

Zan reaches down to touch the soft material. He picks up a shirt, sniffs it then tosses it back on the bed.

What the fuck does she think she’s doing? She’s not happy wit the way I look, he thinks to himself.

Letting out a blood-curdling growl, he grabs the shirt and heads straight for the queen’s suite. He bangs on the door and a servant gestures him in.

“Where is she,” Zan asks the servant angrily.
The Queen enters the room before the servant has the chance to answer. She gestures the servant out of the room.

“Zan, what is the meaning of this?”

Zan raises his arm to show a piece of the clothing that was sent to his room.
“Oh, so it ain’t good enough to order a lackey for me. Now you wanna control how I look?”

He throws the shirt on a nearby chair and places his hands on his hips to convey his annoyance with the queen.

The lackey remark hits the queen like a ton of bricks. Jim is her oldest and dearest friend. She’s determined that her son will respect him.

“Zan I will not allow you to disrespect Jim in any way. Whatever problems you have with me will remain with us.

I cannot express how truly sorry I am for what happened and I intend to have that investigated to the fullest extent of Antarian law. You’re not the only victim; I’ve suffered as well. Besides, you want my help; I demand concessions as well."

Zan folds his arms over his chest in awe of his mother’s show of strength.
“So, who’s putting the squeeze on who?”

"He leaves the suite totally annoyed.

Later in the day, Isabel finds the queen in the library. She enters the room to speak to her about Zan.

“Mother, I’ve been looking all over for you. We need to talk.”

The Queen smiles as she gestures for her daughter to sit next to her.
“I know dear, sit down and I will answer your questions the best I can.”

Isabel wastes no time asking the nagging question that’s been on her mind.
“Mother, there’s one thing that’s been bothering me more than Zan’s actual presence here.”

She stops to take a deep breath before expressing what has been troubling her.
“How could it be that you and father made no effort to inform Max and I that we had a brother?”

The queen lowers her head shamefully then rises from her seat to pace as she tries to explain everything to Isabel the best she can.
“Dear, your father and I never intended to keep that from you, it just happened.”

The queen moves in closer to stand opposite her daughter as she continues her confession.

“Isabel, your father and I agreed to tell you and Maximus when you were old enough to understand. When that time came, we found ourselves caught up in the process of ruling Antar and rearing the two of you.

In the end we resolved to raise you and your brother with all the love and devotion we could give, grateful to have two children.”

Isabel nods agreeing with what the queen said, but she’s not through asking questions.
“Now you have three children, what are you going to do about that Mother?”

The queen goes back to her seat next to Isabel and rubs her back.
“Darling, I’m gonna do the only thing I can do under the circumstances. I'm going to try to right the wrong that was done to Zan, Maximus and you.

Ultimately I want my children to love each other. I know that might not be possible, but a mother can hope.

Darling, all I ask is that you and Maximus put yourselves in Zan’s shoes. It’s really not his fault he is as he is. Everything was lost to him the day he was taken from me and your father, can't you try meeting him half way?”

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!