The Hunt (AU With Aliens~ Adult) Max/Liz Complete 8/16/07

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

37c

Isabel and Alex find themselves back at her suite after Max and Liz showed them they wanted to be alone. They both take a seat on the bed when Alex asks,
"Izzie, can you see yourself as happy with me as Liz is with Max?"

"Darling, I already am. I'm very happy with you."

He asks another question.
"Are you happy enough to commit yourself to me formally?"

"Alex, what are you asking?"

Alex climbs off the bed, grabs Isabel's hand and gets down on one knee.
"Princess Isabel of Antar, would you do a humble Earth guy the honor of becoming his bride, bond mate or whatever the custom is here?"

Then Alex asks another quick question.
Oh and do men have babies here?"

Isabel laughs hysterically.
"No Alex, women have all the babies.Can you imagine Michael or Max pregnant?"

They both fall on the bed laughing and then Isabel fakes being serious.
"You know, I can check with the court gynecologists if you want to give it a try."

That stops Alex's laughter. He thinks about it and replies,
"Nope, I was just being a smartass. Hey you didn't answer my question."

Isabel rolls on top of him and exclaims joyfully,
"Yes, Oh yes! I've been waiting for you to do this for so long. I was so afraid that you would go back to Earth and leave me."

Alex strokes her cheek while gazing deeply into her eyes.
"Leave you; never! You are it for me, and besides do you see Liz leaving here anytime soon?"

They both laugh.

"Seriously, do you think your mother will allow me to bond with you? Are you sure she doesn't have someone waiting in the wings for you?"

Isabel grins and says,
"I'm sure she has no one else in mind. You are the man for me."

She gets off the bed and removes her shoes.
"We've come to a mutual decision concerning our future, so what do we do for alittle fun?"

"I'd say you've got the idea with what you're doing right now."
Alex starts to remove his clothes as well. He sits on the bed for a second and watches her as she takes off the rest of her clothing. Her bra is last to be removed.

"Please allow me to do that."
He walks behind her and removes her bra. Then he brings both hands around and cups both of her bountiful breasts.

"How could it be that the most beautiful girl in the world isn't from Earth?"
Alex turns her around to tell her,
"Before I came here, I thought Earth was everything and had everything I would ever want or need. Then I come here and find that assumption is wrong. I had no idea that the treasure of the universe lives in a place I didn't even know existed."

Alex strokes her chin as he continues,
"But the most unbelievable revelation is that this treasure of the universe seems to treasure me. Why is that?"

Isabel takes his hand and leads him to the bed. She bids him to sit down and she takes a seat on his lap.
"I treasure you Alex, because you're a wonderful man. You're caring, considerate, warm, loving and did I tell you what a wonderful lover you are?"

Alex's face turns bright red.
"Hmmm I think you've mentioned something to that effect."

Isabel kisses him tenderly and then exclaims,
"I think we've talked long enough. I'd like to do something else if you don't mind."

"Your wish is my will sweet lady."
Alex lays back on the bed taking Isabel down with him.

Michael and Maria have just arrived at the hangar to take a shuttle for a sexy joy ride among the stars. After the craft is inspected, fueled and deemed ready to go, they go aboard. It is then that they realize that they are not alone. A soldier enters the shuttle behind them.
"Yes soldier," Michael turns and asks in an authoritative voice.

The soldier seems to cower as he addresses him.
"Sir, I'm here to pilot the craft."

Michael sneers down at the soldier while informing him,
"No you will not! I'll pilot the shuttle myself."

"Yes sir!"
The soldier salutes Michael and leaves the shuttle quickly.

Maria looks at Michael and laughs.
"You get off on that don't you?"

"Get off on what?" Michael seems not to know what she means.

Maria walks over to a comfortable chair and has a seat.
"You know what I mean; bossing people around and intimidating them."

Michael thinks about it for a minute and then a grin appears on his face.
"Hell yeah I like it!"

"Heaven forbid if you were king", Maria mumbles alittle too loudly and Michael overhears.

"Did you say something," he asks her with a confused expression.

Wanting to avoid an argument, Maria replies with a lie.
"I asked if you were you like as a kid. Oh Nevermind, lets get this party started."

A mischevous grin graces Michael's face,
"Ok, let me start this baby up, put it on auto-pilot and then we can eat or whatever you want to do."

"Ok babe, I'll be here."
Maria already knows what she wants to do.

Not much time passes before the shuttle is put on auto pilot when it hits the right altitude. Satisfied that all is well, Michael goes back to Maria who is naked and laying on that comfortable couch.

He's ready for action but confused as to why Maria wanted a shuttle ride.
"Ok Maria, why did you want to come up here? If it was sex you wanted, we could have had sex like we usually do at the palace."

Maria sits up on the couch and explains,
"That's just it, I wanted to do it somewhere different. Besides, I never got the chance to join the Mile High Club."

"Mile High Club, what the hell is that?"
Michael wonders if Maria has finally lost her mind.

"On Earth it's the act of having sex in a plane or shuttle as in this case. It's just one of many ways Earthlings try to add another dimension to the act. Are you sure this shuttle will stay where it is while we're busy? I'd hate to find that we've landed in a black hole or hostile planet when we're done. "

Michael reassures her,
"Don't worry, this shuttle won't move until I'm ready for it to. Hey, if our sex life was getting boring, you should have said something."

"Right and have you get mad or pout about it, oh no! I know how your mind works Michael Guerin. No, I just wanted to introduce a new component into our relationship. What are you waiting for , get your gorgeous ass over here!"

As soon as Michael reaches her, she helps him take off his clothes. After he's naked he feels cold steel on his wrists. Maria made it her business to take off his shirt last so she would have an excuse to be in back of him.

"Maria what are you doing? Where did you get those?"

"I'm having my way with you."

She comes face to face with her lover to explain,
"I've been wanting to do this for sometime but didn't have the nerve. Then I thought, what the heck! So, I got Liz to make me some handcuffs. I can't tell you how advantageous it is to have a best friend who can work that voodoo, hoodoo or whatever. You know what I mean."

Michael laughs at her but the mirth stops quickly as Maria presents and then cracks a whip.

Michael seems honestly intimidated by the whip.
"Damn, did Liz make that for you too? I gotta talk to Max about her."

Maria seems to ignore his words as she places herself over him. She throws the whip onto the ground and asks,
"Do you want me Michael?"

"Huh, yeah, oh hell yeah I want you."

"Really," she purs while lining herself over Michael's throbbing cock.

He finds himself getting annoyed as he tries to find his way inside of Maria but she continues to lift herself out of his reach.
"You're teasing me? Why?"

"I want to take this nice and slow. I want to get you so hot that you'll beg me to let you inside."

Michael frowns,
"Oh no Maria, don't make me beg, and get me out of these handcuffs! I don't like this!"

"It will be worth your while, just give into how I'll make you feel."
Maria begins by squeezing Michael's nipples firmly.

" Maria," he screams out with pleasure. Are you trying to make me cum now?"

"No, just making sure you're good and ready when we get going."
Then she starts to kiss a line down his body while paying special attention to every abdominal muscle by licking them. The different sensations make Michael flinch.

When she makes her way down to between his legs, she starts nipping along his right inner thigh. The sensations make his cock jut.

Michael pleads,
"Oh baby nip me there."
He has a special place he wants her to go.

That takes Maria by surprise.
"Are you sure about that? I don't want to injure the equipment."

"I'm sure now do it."

Maria nips him lightly and Michael hollers,
"Now Maria! If you don't do it now this show will go on without you."

Quickly Maria impales herself on his impressive cock. She made Michael so hot that it only takes a few thrusts before he cums loudly.
"OH DAMN!!!"

Maria notices that it takes him longer to recover than usual and that makes her smile because she knows she got the job done. After recovering, Michael looks up at her ashamed.
"You didn't get anything out of that."

Maria strokes his sweat covered face and gives him a bit of news.
"And that is what I wanted to happen. I wanted you to lose control for once. Michael, you are a fantastic lover and you always see that I'm more than satisfied."

Michael thinks about what she said and replies,
"Thanks but satisfying you is not a job I do. I do it because I love you and want you pleased in every way."

Maria leans down and kisses him.
"And you know I am. I know you can sense every part of me is satisfied when we make love. I can sense how everything I do affects you. That's why it was so important for me to do this for you. The last thing I want is for you to feel unappreciated and unloved."

Not one to remain in a touchy-feely situation long, Michael decides to change the subject quickly. He leans up to ask,
"So what do you say, are you up for Round 2? And this time I'm in the driver's seat!"

"Woo hoo baby!" Maria goes around Michael and removes the handcuffs.

TBC
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Ava takes Zan all over the palace and then they venture outside. They find a man standing in front of a hovercraft waiting for them.
"At your service your highness."

The man bows and walks over to open the door for Ava but Zan stops him.
"Allow me to open the door for her highness."
The man bows to Zan's request and heads to the drivers seat of the craft.

"After you your highness."
Zan bows and bids Ava to enter the craft first. Then he enters behind her. They make themselves comfortable and then Ava gives the driver his orders.
"To the Crytodrome please."

Zan is anxious to find out what she has in mind.
"What is that?"

Ava reassures him,
"Just relax and take in the sights along the way. We'll be there soon enough and I will explain everything....when we get there."

Zan looks behind them to find men on cyber bikes trailing the craft from the back.
"I guess they don't think I can protect you," Zan exclaims comically while turning back to look at Ava.

"Zan, don't forget that I am the future sovereign. I'm always under surveillance when not in the palace. You probably didn't notice that I had bodyguards with me when I came to see Isabel. They wanted to do some terrible things to you but I stopped them on many occasions. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean that they aren't there."

Zan lowers his head in shame.
"I'm sure they did. I don't blame them because I know that I was out of control then. Only an animal would treat someone as lovely as you the way I did."

Ava remains silent but peers at him for a minute.

The craft stops and the driver informs them that they are at their destination.
Zan gets out first, comes around the craft and opens Ava's door. Then he turns and casts his eyes on a huge structure that resembles the Earth's ancient roman Coliseum. Instead of being made of Travertine stone like it's Earthly counterpart, this one is made of a strong and durable galactic material by the name of Rhodenium. The Crytonian scientists stumbled on the material when they did explorations of the planet Rhodesia and named the find after it.

Ava and Zan enter the building while the driver goes back to the car. Zan peers at rows of seats as far back as the eye can see.
"What is this used for," he asks.

Ava answers as they continue to stroll the premises.
"Space gladiators, boxers, and actors come from all over the galaxy to entertain every weekend in the spring and summer months. There used to be Death Matches too but my grandfather outlawed them. Come with me."

Zan follows Ava to her families' box in the building. She urges him to enter the box and then she presses a button and the box starts to rise. She makes the box hover over the massive circle where the entertainment takes place.

Zan asks,
"Death matches; what was the reason for those?"

Ava tries to explain Cryton's ancient mating ritual.
"Woman who are not royal or of the aristocracy become eligible to bond at eighteen years of age. On rare occasions, one woman would garner the interest of more than one man. To communicate how serious the ritual was, the men had to fight here for the right to bond with the woman. Often times the battles would lead to someone's death so people started referring to them as death matches."

Zan is very intrigued by the concept. Being transplanted Gangrel, he can understand how ones aggression could easily get out of control.
"Your people take bonding very seriously. How did your parents meet and when will I get the pleasure of meeting your mother?"

Noticing a sad expression appear on Ava's face, Zan tries to recant the question.
"If I'm getting too personal please don't answer the question."

"No, I don't mind telling you."
She takes a deep breath and begins,
"My mother was the daughter of a Baron and her name was Micheline. Owen Blackwood told me that my parents met at a blood ritual ceremony and were bonded not long after. After years of trying, she was surprised to be expecting me. He also told me that mother died in the birthing process.Owen didn't allude to father blaming me for her death but it seems that way. I've done everything I could to gain his love but to no avail."

Zan shakes his head feeling very bad for her.
"I thought it was sad that I never knew my parents growing up but to have a parent with you and feel that they don't care is worst. I grew up thinking that I was thrown away like space debris. I had a tough existence as a part of Clan Gangrel but that was partly because I wasn't born Gangrel. I was embraced into the clan. My real Clan was Ventrue but I know nothing of them or their blood magic abilities. All of that was embraced out of me.

When I discovered that I actually had a family, my feelings of abandonment prevented me from accepting them. Ava, I've made my mother cry and I feel bad about that. It was so hard for me to express anything other than anger at that time. Isn't it Ironic; all I ever wanted was someone to love and love me. When I get that I find I'm too angry about the past to accept it."

Zan puts his head down in remorse. Feeling for him, Ava eases over and runs her fingers over his dark hair. He turns to her, takes her hand and brings it to his lips. He kisses it softly while gazing into Ava's beautiful sapphire colored eyes.

Later that day
A curious Sean decides to introduce himself to the mystery person that Ava visited.
The door opens and the revelation on the other side shocks him.
" Zan, what the hell are you doing here?"

Zan is just as shocked as his visitor. He tries to keep his composure even though he wants to take a nice big chunk out of his throat.
"Sean, you're Ava's problem? What the hell are you doing here?"

Sean sticks his chest out and exclaims,
"If you must know, I've made a place for myself here. Now, answer my question."

"I'm here on family business," Zan answers.

Sean is very confused.
"Wait a minute, I thought you had no family and that you hated Gangrel."

Zan leans against the doorframe while holding the door.
"What can I say;times change."

Sean is feeling uneasy about Zan being there but tries not to show it.
" I came here on official business. I got information about a possible attempt on King Julian's life. I informed him of it and he hired me as his personal body guard. Then In time he offered his daughter to me. I couldn't refuse such a precious gift. She's everything a man could want."

Sean decides to twist the knife deeper into Zan's gut.
"I haven't gotten her into bed yet but I can bide my time until after the ceremony. Can I come in so we can communicate like civilized men?"

"No!"
Zan can feel the canines dropping down in his mouth as he peers at Sean.

Although he Knows the answer to the question, he decides to question Sean anyway.
"Has Ava shown any interest in you?"

Sean gives Zan a crossed look as he answers.
"What does that matter, I have Julian in my corner and she can't go against his wishes. He could have her killed for treason."

A growl of disdain forms in Zan's throat.
" Hmm, now do you really think he would take your side against his own flesh and blood?"

Sean smirks at Zan.
"Put it this way, there's a lot about this family that you know nothing about. "

Zan shakes his head and mocks him.
"So you've taken it upon yourself to blackmail them?
Sean, you'll never change. But, I wouldn't start celebrating any victories if I were you."
Zan slams the door in Sean's face.

That action enrages Sean who starts hollering and banging on the door.
"You won't be here long enough to stop me! Do you hear me; damn you Zan!"
Zan turns his back to the door, ignores the racket and begins to formulate his plan to win Ava's freedom.

Later that evening:

Isabel decides to check in with Zan again.
"Hey, how is everything going?"

"Isabel, it's going as well as it can be for a woman who's pledged to an asshole."

" What do you mean by that,"Isabel asks.

" I know the guy. I worked with him on a few missions when I was a mercenary. The name of his game is mind control and extortion. Have no fear, it's nothing I can't handle. I got a plan for his ass."

"Zan, please be careful."

"Will do."
Zan lulls himself back to sleep with the thought of returning to Antar with Ava.

On Antar:

Jim and the queen are in her suite talking when she senses someone trying to communicate with her mind. After realizing who it is, she wonders if all is well.

She turns to Jim to excuse herself.
"Jim, Julian is contacting me. Will you excuse the interruption please?"

"By all means my lady, please take your time."
Jim sits patiently as the queen moves from the sitting room to her bedroom. She has a seat on her favorite red settee and composes herself before addressing Julian.

"Julian, is everything alright?"

"Yes Diane, so sorry that it's been so long since we've communicated. How are you and the family?"

"The family is growing and expanding. I'm sure you're heard that Maximus got bonded to a wonderful young lady. Isabel is heading that way. The most wonderful news is that my other son was miraculously brought back to me.

With all that has happened I couldn't be happier. The only thing that would make things perfect would be having my beloved Philip sharing in my joy."

" Yes I miss Philip as well. And yes, I've heard about Maximus. I'm happy for him but still wish I could have persuaded Philip to convince him to bond with Ava.

Alas that wasn't meant to be. Which brings me to your other son. I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday and I must say that I'm very impressed with him."

"May I remind you that if Ava and Maximus bonded that she would be Queen of Antar? She's your only heir so I'd say things worked out for the best Julian. Are you impressed enough with Zan to call off the bonding ceremony?"

Julian replies with remorse,
"I wish I could but my hands are tied."

"What's going on Julian, I sense there is a lot you're not telling me."

"Diane, all I can say is that I wish things could be different but I find myself in a situation I can't change."

"But you're Cryton's king! You are the law! Now I know there is something you're not telling me. "

"All I can say is this, if the ceremony doesn't go as planned, it could mean the end of the Nasedon Dynasty."

Diane still isn't buying it,
"There has to be something that can be done to stop this man. Have you spoken to my son, I'm sure he'd be glad to help you."

Julian can't be swayed to change his mind.
" Believe me, there is nothing anyone can do to change things. I'm telling you this against my better judgement. I just wanted to be sure that Zan is indeed your son. His resemblance to Maximus is uncanny."

When the conversation ends, Jim notices distress on the queen's face as she re-enters the sitting room.

"Anything I can do my lady?"

The queen shakes her head.
"Julian is in trouble and he says there is nothing he can do to rectify the problem."

"My lady, let me put your mind at ease. If the problem involves Ava in any way, Zan will take care of it one way or another. That's why he is there.

We talked about Ava once and I could tell that he really cares for her. I didn't think that he was capable of feeling so deeply for anyone other than himself but he does.

His face lights up whenever her name is mentioned but then he tries to hide it.He's Gangrel and I believe that Zan will do whatever is necessary to stop the ceremony...even kill."

TBC
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

On Antar:

Max, Michael, and Alex are in the library. Max expresses what's been nagging him for some time as he gets up to pour himself a Scotch.

"Alex, I want to give Liz the wedding of her dreams but have no idea how to do that. Since you were born and raised on Earth and you know Liz's likes and dislikes, can you help me pull this off?"

He gets his drink and takes a seat while Alex replies.
"Sure Max, but on Earth women call the shots. They dream and plan for their wedding day. Other than having children,It's the highpoint of their lives. If you want to make sure that everything is done right, I suggest you get Maria to help you."

Max looks at Alex and then Michael and laughs.
"Do you think that Maria can keep from telling Liz anything about my plans?"

Michael adds,
"I wanna take up for Maria but I'd be lying to myself and you two if I said I believed that she could keep her mouth shut."

"I'm sure she'd be glad to know you're in her corner Michael."
Max chuckles and tells the guys,
"I want this wedding to be perfect for Liz so I'll risk Maria telling her what I have planned. Maybe I can beg her not to say a word."

"Maybe you can bribe her with jewelry and expensive gifts to keep your confidence," Alex suggests.

Michael is not happy with that suggestion.
"Right Max just make my life unbearable. You give her gifts for helping you, she's gonna wonder why I never attempted to do the same in all this time."

"Why haven't you Michael,"Alex asks.

"Because the thought never occurred to me, that's why."

Max frowns mockingly at Michael.
"It's because he has no romance in his soul Alex!"

Michael is having none of that.
"Well Mr. Sensitive, you do things your way and I'll do things my way. I might not be flowers and poetry but I think she's very satisfied with me."

"Sure,"
Max replies trying not to laugh in Michael's face while watching him overreact.

Alex thinks this is the right time to change the subject.
"Max, I want to marry Isabel anyway she wants to do it. Would you approve of that? I mean since you are king and her brother I figured I better run the idea by you."

Max walks over to Alex and pats him on the back.
"Alex, if that's what she wants then that's perfectly fine with me too. Actually it's time that you... Damn, what is what is that expression I heard on Earth?"

"Something about making an honest woman of her," Alex asks confused.

"YES! That's it, and it is time Alex. I'll make you a titled royal after the proceedings. Can't have my sister married to a commoner. Wow this conversation seems like dé·jà vu."
Max shakes his head and takes another sip of his drink.

"Oh thanks Max, I think. So, what are you going to do Michael?"

Michael peers at Alex and tells him in all sincerity,
"Nothing! Maria and I talked about a bonding ceremony, and she told me she already felt bonded in every way that counted. That is good enough for me, but If she decides she wants to take our relationship to the next level I'll do it because I love her."

Max's eyes get big at Michael's revelation.
"Are the pitter patter of little feet far behind?"

"Max, give it a rest, ok? I said I loved Maria, it's no big deal."

Max laughs and tells the guys,
"It's great to know that there are men just as whipped as me living here!"

"Shut up Max!"
Michael hollers and Alex throws a pillow at him.

Each man will come up with the perfect way to declare their devotion to the one they love.

The Next Day:

Maria is summoned into Max's private office by a servant.

When she enters she finds him with his head down reading what looks like official documents on closer inspection. He stands up and takes his seat after she does.
"Maria, I'm glad you could come see me."

"How could I refuse a command performance. Hey Max, I thought we were past the formalities."

Max chuckles,
"We are but I had to show you that what we are going to discuss is very serious."
He leans over the desk to show his seriousness.
"Maria, I want to give Liz the grandest Earth inspired wedding and I want you to help me."

"That's great Max, but on Earth the woman takes care of the arrangements."

Max gives Maria a mischievous grin and replies,
"And that's where you come in. I want you to pick her brain. I want you to get her to tell you what her heart's desire is. If I have to go back to Earth to make her dreams come true I will. Speaking of love, how are things going for you?"

"Max, I couldn't be happier. I have my best friend ,new friends and the love of my life. The only thing that would make me happier would be to see my mother again but I've learned you can't have everything."

"Would you like to get married like they do on Earth someday," Max asked very intrigued.

Maria shakes her head,
"Not in the way you mean. I'm happy with the way things are with Michael but if he wanted to make things more official I would like to have a hippy wedding."

"Max laughs,
What is that?"

"Two people declaring and pledging their love in the presence of the almighty."

"Um that sounds nice, but not fit for a queen. Liz will be formally declared my consort after the wedding. Everyone is looking for a grandiose affair."

"Hey with all the hell she's gone through she deserves that. Ok Max, I'll start pumping her for the info starting tonight."

"Thanks Maria, this means so much to me."
He reaches his hand over to clasp hers over the table when Michael interrupts the conversation.

"Hey Max... oh sorry, I didn't know you were having a meeting."

Maria turns to face Michael and wink at him.
"It's only me babe. No need to be formal just because we're in the office of the king. Besides, I think our meeting has just concluded, right Max?"

"Yes and thanks for your time Maria.If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask."

"No prob bob. Hey, you've given me a kickass place to say. I'm good to go!" Maria gets up and heads for the door. Before leaving she can't resist pinching Michael on the ass."
"See ya later Space boy!"

As soon as Maria leaves the room, Max tells Michael,
" That woman is a keeper."

"And I know this," Michael replies as he takes the seat Maria sat in.
"So, is operation Don't Tell Liz in full effect?"

"Yes it is," Max declares happily.

On Cryton:

When Ava and Zan return to the palace, a servant meets them.
"Your highnesses, King Julian would like to see you both right now."

Both look at each other wondering what the king would want and head to the throne room.

When they arrive, the king is seen speaking with Sean and Owen Blackwood. The conversation stops abruptly when he notices Ava and Zan enter the room.

The next voice heard is the king's.
"Ah, you're right on time to hear the good news."

"Yes Father," Ava asks not knowing what to expect.

"We're having a soiree tomorrow evening. All the invitations have gone out."

"Why, what are we celebrating?" Ava is scared to hear the answer.

"The official announcement that the bonding ceremony will take place in two days."

Zan is in shock but Ava seems resigned to her fate.
"As you wish Father. May I be excused?"

"You may go," the king replies. Ava bows and leaves the room with Zan looking on.

Noticing Zan watching his daughter, King Julian asks him,
"Zan, will you be here for the celebration tomorrow or are you needed elsewhere?"

"Your highness, there's nowhere else I'd rather be!"
Zan then turns his attention to Sean and peers at him intensely.

"Wonderful," the king proclaims.
"Tomorrow evening we will celebrate the continuity of the Nasedon Dynasty."

Yes, it will continue but not the way you think, Zan thinks to himself.
"By your leave your highness," Zan asks and the king nods that he can go.

Just as he turns to leave he hears Sean call to him. He's in the mood to gloat.
"I guess the best man won!" Sean slaps Zan on his shoulder. " Since you're staying for the party, please stay for the ceremony. I want you to be there the day I become closer to the throne."

Zan turns to Sean and states bluntly,
"What I said still applies." Zan slaps him back hard. " Anything can happen between now and then."
Then he leaves the room.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The day of the party on Cryton:

Zan is led into a massive ballroom that is ornately decorated in shades of eggplant and indigo. The focal point of the room is a large plaque with the symbol of the Nasedon dynasty proudly displayed.

When Zan arrives the celebration is in full swing with classic Cytonian melodies wafting through the air. He walks through a cloud of festive ladies in brightly colored gowns and men in outfits in masculine hues.

The men and women notice him as he struts past them. He's looking very handsome in all black. He's got one thought in his mind, his plan of attack to stop the bonding ceremony as Sean wades through the crowd to face him.
"Glad to see that you decided to stay and witness the bonding announcement. Oh, did you get a look at Ava? She's exceptionally beautiful tonight."

Zan sneers at Sean and says,
"No, I haven't had the pleasure yet. I'm glad you brought up Ava. I have to tell you that I find your using blackmail to acquire power and a woman cowardly. I say we rectify that problem. I want you to fight me for her. If you win, I'll leave you to your lechery. If I win, you leave and the blackmailing comes to an end."

Sean laughs loudly,
"Now why would I want or need to do what you propose Zan? I have everything just as I want them. No, and your calling me a coward changes nothing. Nice try though."
Sean smirks as he turns to leave.

Then he hears Zan tell him,
"All is fair in love and war. No hard feelings right?"

"Right!"
Sean turns back to Zan thinking he's outwitted him. On the contrary, Zan has a trump card that he's ready to play.

He stops the merriment with a loud announcement.
"Your highness King Julian, lords, ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement to make. Actually I have a challenge for the man that the king chose to bond with your daughter if I may."

"Go right ahead Zan," King Julian replies.

By now Sean is halfway across the room but can hear everything as Zan continues.

"Thank you your highness. The lovely Princess Ava was gracious enough to show me the Cryptodrome and tell me about the Death Matches that took place there.

I believe a man should know his limits and be willing to fight for what he wants. Having said that I want to formally issue a challenge to her betrothed. I want to meet him in the circle and fight for her."

Sean can't believe what he's hearing. He wants to get out of it but knows his reputation will be destroyed if he refuses. He hollers across the room,
"Ok Zan, I accept your challenge."

The king is delighted by what's come about. He gestures Owen Blackwood to him to declare,
"Well this is an interesting occurrence. I knew this young man was interested in my daughter but I had no idea the extent of his interest. He's willing to lay his life down her for the privilege to be with her. I haven't seen anything that chivalrous in some time."

"Yes, this is interesting indeed," Owen replies.

The king rises with an announcement and to explain the rules of the fight for clarification.
"Lords, ladies and gentlemen, the point of this evening was to announce the betrothal of my daughter Ava to Sean.

That announcement will now be postponed because of the challenge Prince Zan of Antar made. It takes quite a man to do this. In fact there has never been anyone of royal blood to make such a challenge before.

Now, the challenge will be done as it was done in ancient times. Our two warriors will meet in the circle two days from today. We haven't had a death match here in many decades so I'm sure this will be very entertaining. Gentlemen, as rules go, there are no rules. Having said that may the best man win."

The atmosphere crackles with excitement as everyone but Ava looks forward to the challenge in two days. She stands where she is in shock because she realizes that Zan cares enough to endanger his own life for her.

Not wanting to be responsible for bloodshed, Ava rushes to Zan and tries to get him to stop the challenge.
"Zan you don't have to do this?"

"Yes I do Ava. I told you I care about you and I'm willing to prove it. I can't let Sean win. I can't have him being with you, kissing you, making love to you. No, If I have to kill him so be it!"

"If you really care for me, do me a favor and go back to Antar tonight."

"I can't do that, my word is my bond. I've made the announcement and now I have to go through with it. I won't rest until you're free from Sean's blackmail, or I'm dead!"

Zan touches Ava's cheek softly and then leaves the ballroom. Ava watches him leave in awe.

On Antar:

Maria goes searching for Liz with a lot of stuff going around in her mind when he crosses paths with Isabel.
"Ah, just the person I need to talk to."

"Oh, What's going on?"

Maria asks,
"Are there any special garments worn for the bonding ceremony, and if there are can you show them to me?"

"Why, are you and Michael going through with the ritual?" Isabel is looking very surprised.

"Oh no,"
Maria chuckles.

"Your brother wants to give Liz her dream wedding and he asked me to weasel what she wants out of her. I thought it would be good to lie and tell her I'm planning something with Michael so that maybe she will give me her preferences."

"That's a great idea Maria, and we have seamstresses who can make whatever she wants however she wants. If that doesn't do it I'm sure between you, me and Liz there is enough blood magic to fill in any gaps."

Maria chuckles from the revelation.
"Oh yeah I forgot I have powers. And you know what, I don't know what they are. Ok, I'm going to find Liz and get the plan in motion. Are you busy right now?"

"No, I have nothing to do. I'd love to find out what my brother is in for. Lead the way!"

The girls search all over the palace looking for Liz. Figuring there is nowhere else to go, they head for the kitchen and find her eating a bowl of what looks like vanilla ice cream. The girls enter and the interrogation begins.

"Hey chica, we've been looking all over for you. How long have you been in here?"

"Hey! Long enough to have two bowls of this stuff. It tastes just like my favorite ice cream on Earth. I whipped it up out of thin air after waking up this morning with an unimaginable craving for it."

"Well Ms. Thing, can you stop eating long enough to help me with something?I'm thinking of having something formal between Michael and I. Just for ideas sake, If you could have the ultimate kickass wedding, how would it be?"

Liz smiles as she replies,
"Getting married to Max formally would be kickass enough."

Isabel protests,
"Oh come on Liz, now I'm intrigued. You have to give us something."

"Yeah Liz, now I know there has to be some childhood fantasy in the back of your mind somewhere. Spill chica spill!"

"Alright, Alright!" Liz pushes the big bowl away from her and dabs her mouth with a napkin.
"I've always had a vision of going down the aisle in a beautiful white silk dress. Don't know if it would be a long gown since I'm so short and not sure about white since I've been so naughty with Max."

"Forget tradition girl, it's the twenty-first century. Well it is on Earth and there you can be the biggest ho the world has ever seen and still wear snow white. Just think of Antar as new Earth.

"Ho, what is a ho?" Isabel never heard that word before.

Maria and Liz break out in laughter.
"Isabel, a ho is someone who has sex with anybody, anytime, anywhere."

"Oh my," Isabel starts to blush.
"We don't have that here. On Antar you find the person for you and you bond with them."

"So, there is no such thing as divorce? You can't leave the person after you've bonded with them?" Maria really wants to know.

"No but after people have bonded they don't find that they want to leave the person. Bonding is just as much chemical as it is emotional. Vampires when born or embraced have a specific DNA that will only draw a specific person to them.

Yes, we have free will to pick and choose but in the end the DNA will have the final say. I've been attracted to many men but when I met Alex, I knew he was the one for me."

Liz smiles as she declares,
"Now I see why Michael saved you Maria. That DNA must have been working overtime."

Isabel reveals,
"Definitely! I've never seen Michael so happy and I've known him for many years. He's had girlfriends but no one has affected him the way you have."

Maria blushes brightly,
"Wow, if Earth were populated by Vampires and not humans, there would be no divorce rate. Imagine that! It blows my mind that I had to travel past Earth's galaxy to find my soul mate."

"And I had to go to Earth to find mine," Liz proclaims happily.
"I ran from my father right into the arms of the most wonderful man."

Maria nods,
"Yeah, I gotta admit he is pretty awesome. He took me in when he didn't know me from Adam here."

Isabel grins,
"I'm sure Liz had a lot to do with that Maria but yes my brother is a kind and giving man. And on that note, can we get out of here and help Maria look at dresses?"

"Oh alright!" Liz gets up from the table and heads out the kitchen. Isabel and Maria file out right behind her grinning at each other.

"Hey Liz, looks like you got junk in the trunk!"

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Clan Malkavian:
Fear inspiring visionaries and oracles. Their merest words or thoughts can either drive people insane or reveal crystal clear insights into the future.

Clan Lasombra:
Manipulators of shadow, fog and mist.
~~~~~

On Cryton
Zan is deep in thought about the death match the next day when Ava appears at his door. She doesn't say a word as she walks into the room. She sits on his bed and bids him to join her.

"I couldn't sleep for thinking about you and what's gonna happen tomorrow. You don't have to do this."

Zan looks her right in her eyes and tells her,
"Yes I do."

Ava is speechless. All she can bring herself to do is plant a tender kiss on his cheek. He kisses her back but aims for her lips. Ava accepts the kiss and leans back on the bed bringing Zan down with her. As the kiss deepens, she loosens his ponytail to let his beautiful dark hair cascade around his face. Ava can't help running her fingers through it.

Not wanting to go too far Zan stops the kiss and asks,
"Ava, what are you doing? You know where this will lead if we continue."

"Yes and I'm ready." Ava tries to kiss him but he refuses.

"Have you done this before?"

"No, but you're placing your life on the line for me. This but a small price to pay for your bravery."

Zan gets off the bed and starts to pace as he speaks.
"No, we can't do this. Your treasure is for the man you love and loves you."

"But I do love you Zan." Her sparkling blue eyes show her sincerity.

Zan is over the moon to hear that but knows he has to do everything right. He goes to her and takes her hand,
"If this is true, we'll wait until after the death match."

He tries to kiss her but she pulls away from him very upset.
"If you don't want me just say so! You don't have to humiliate me this way!"

She heads for the door when Zan grabs her gently by the arm. He walks her over to a chair and sits her down on his lap.
"You just don't understand how I feel. Yes, Ava I want you more than you could ever imagine. I'm not worthy of you."

"But you're a prince, what else do you need to be?"

Zan tries to explain what he means while gazing into her eyes.
" Ava, I've had meaningless sex with alot of women but you...you are different. I want us to make love if it is our destiny to be together.

I've got to be sure that I'm the man for you, that's why I'm going through with the challenge tomorrow. If destiny is on my side and I win, we can pick this up then."

Trying to lighten the mood Zan touches his nose to hers and she tries to smile.

They stand to their feet and he pulls her into his warm embrace in silence for several minutes. Then he walks her to her suite.

Later that day:

A restless Zan paces in his room. After deciding that is futile, he leaves it and wanders around the palace. He finds a servant and asks,
"I need to find an Oracle, is there one nearby?"

The servant gives Zan a wary look while replying,
"Yes your highness, I can arrange for a driver to take you there."

The servant bids Zan to have a seat in an alcove while waiting for the driver. When he arrives, the servant whispers in the driver's ear and then gives the instruction.
"Take Prince Zan to see the Oracle."

The driver opens the door to the hovercraft and bids Zan to enter. Before rushing to the driver's side he whispers back to the servant,
"Do you think it wise for someone of quality to see her?"

The servant politely but firmly informs the driver,
"The prince specifically asked to see an oracle, and she's the only one. When you've been serving royalty as long as I have, you learn to do as they wish and keep personal opinion and observation to ones self. I'm not here to protect but to serve."

The driver nods to the servant. Then noticing Zan peering at him, he rushes for the drivers side door and they head for the destination."

When they arrive, the driver rushes out to open Zan's door. When Zan gets out he takes a good long look at the building. What he imagined to be a insignificant store front turns out to be a dark and eerie chateau. The vibes that Zan receives from this place makes the hair on the back of his neck stand straight up.

He turns to ask the driver a question and notices he's back inside the hovercraft. He gestures for Zan to go inside and that he'll wait patiently outside.

Damn what's wrong with him,Zan wonders as he makes his way to the entrance. He lifts his arm to knock but the door creaks open before he does.
At first Zan notices nothing and then sees a traveling mist. The mist dissolves and turns into the form of an old man.
"Please come inside, my mistress has been waiting for you."

Zan does as he's told while thinking,
I hate that damned Clan Lasombra.

The servant has Zan on edge and it's about to get worst. The servant guides him through the chateau and he notices that it has barely any light. He's glad that he has clan Gangrel canine vision just in case things spin out of control.

"Please have a seat, my mistress will be right with you." Again the servant turns into mist and disappears into nothing.

As the servant departs, Zan starts to hear voices but sees no one there. Then he realizes that the voices are coming from inside his head. The voices get louder and louder.

Thinking that Sean or someone could be playing a trick on him, Zan reaches in back of his waistband and grabs the plasma gun he always carries with him.

He aims the gun and readies himself to fire the first shot when a woman appears in front of him with the face of an angel. The voices stop as soon as she appears.

Zan is very apologetic when he puts the gun back in his waistband and addresses her.
"I'm sorry, I had no idea what was going on."
His mind is still fuzzy but he thinks nothing of it.

"No worries handsome one. Please have a seat."
The sound of her voice and her appearance are at odds and it alarms Zan. She is a strikingly beautiful woman with long black hair, luminous silver gray eyes, a flawlessly youthful complexion and a figure any woman (vampire or human) would envy. Everything about this woman is captivating~ but her voice. Her voice is a low dull rumble; a deeper baritone than Zan's.

After both are seated at a small round chair, the woman introduces herself to him and makes a request.
"I am Vivienne and I need you to present your hand to me."

Zan does as he's told.

Vivienne clutches his hand in hers and gets an impression.
"You were meant for greatness but that greatness was deferred for many years."

Zan peers at her annoyed and tells her,
"Someone could have told you that. Tell me something that only I know."

The oracle squeezes Zan's hand slightly and this time she gets a vision.
"Alright, you're in love but this woman is not the first. You loved another but she was wicked and uncontrollable. She was evil incarnate and you fell for her charms. When you realized she'd never change, you left her and she took up with a man just as evil as she and in the end they died together......."

Vivienne's words fade as a face appears in Zan's mind.

Zan gasps within himself at the oracle's words.
I never thought I would think of her again."
He takes a moment to compose himself and then gets to the reason why he's there."

"Lucky guess; now tell me why I'm here."

The oracle places the tips of Zan's fingers on her forehead.
"You're about to undertake a feat of bravery for the hand of the woman you love.
I must warn you that all is not as it appears. There is a secret that threatens to destroy your lady love and all future descendants. "

Zan is anxious,
"I know that but what I don't know is the secret. Tell me if I win the battle and what the secret is so I can help her."

"You are victorious in battle handsome. Now for the secret, the secret is..."

Just as Vivienne is to divulge the secret, a gray mist is seen to enter her mouth. It chokes her into silence. Zan witnesses her cough and sputter before her eyes roll back in her head.

Then her head hits the table with violent force. Zan jumps up and rushes over to her side in an effort to resuscitate her but then realizes that she's dead.

Just then he realizes his mind has suddenly cleared. He wonders if she was the reason his mind went fuzzy. Just then the servant reappears as a dark gray mist and gains form. He tells Zan,
"You must leave here now!"

"Why, do you know your mistress is dead?"

"Let me take care of that. King Julian would be livid if anything happened to you while you were his guest. Now please leave here now."

"How do you know that," Zan shouts to the man but realizes it futile.
He heads out the castle and into the hovercraft. He notices the driver holding the door open as if he knew Zan would be coming out at that exact moment. No words are exchanged as Zan enters the craft. The driver gets inside and takes off like a bat out of hell.

On Antar:
Maria is in wedding planner mode. First thing on the agenda, she checks in with Max who is having an afternoon snack alone in the solarium.
"Max, I've been looking all over for you."

She has a seat and looks around before telling him what's on her mind.
"Operation wedding is in full effect. We went to the seamstresses and looked at some designs. I got Liz to show me the kind of dress she prefers. We have them making modifications as we speak."

Max smiles warmly at her,
"Wonderful, thanks Maria. How did you manage that?"

"I told her that I was looking for something to wear for me and Michael's bonding ceremony."

"Max is very surprised,
"So you and Michael...."

"Maria stops him,
"Oh no, I'm perfectly happy with the way things are."

"But what if he asked you to make it legal, so to speak?" Max is very intrigued.

"It really doesn't matter to me, but I'd do it if he wanted to."

"Ah!" Max nods while smiling.

Then Maria asks,
"So, do the royalty here wear crowns?"

"Crowns, what is that?"

Maria puts her head down.
"I was afraid of that."

"Why Maria?"

She leans into him as she explains,
"I don't know how your subjects perceive royalty here, but on Earth it's a big deal. Little girls dream of being princesses, and women want to be treated like queens. On Earth there are even men that want to be queens but that's another issue all together.

What I'm saying is this, Liz is a wonderful woman and she's been through so much. I just want her wedding to be the grandest it can be. Could you make the exception and have one made just for her?"

"Maria, if you can show me what you're talking about, I'll do it. I want to make Liz as happy as she's made me."

"Oh I think you're gonna be even happier very soon."

"Really, how so?" Max's interest is peaked.

Damn, I shouldn't have said that, she tells herself.
Maria looks at her watch and says, "Oh shit, gotta find Michael. See ya later Max."

Maria gets up and rushes out the room.

Evening on Cryton:
When Zan returns to his room, he finds Sean waiting for him sitting in a chair.

"Why are you here?" Zan is furious to see him.

"I want you to leave Cryton tonight. There's no reason for us to risk our lives over Ava. Just leave her to me. You've always had a way with women, I'm sure you won't miss not having her."

"That takes alot of nerve for you to show up here." Zan walks over to a chair and has a seat.
"I would do away with you now but I think all of Cryton deserves to see you get your ass kicked."

"Don't be so sure about that. I fought along side you and I know your style of combat."Sean tells him confidently.

Zan swaggers over to the door and opens it.
"I guess we won't know anything until tomorrow. Get a good night sleep; it will be your last before the dirt nap. Now get the fuck out of my room!"

Sean declares smugly,
"Don't be so sure! I got a few cards up my sleeve."

He gets to the door then turns to face Zan and continue,
"Oh and don't worry, you'll get a burial worthy of a Prince."

He walks out the door and then turns to continue,
"That's if you really are one. You know we are more alike than you want to believe...."

Zan slams the door in Sean's face before he finishes his sentence. His thoughts muffle Sean's comments outside the room. Sean's last words rattled him enough to want to morph into a hell dog and tear Sean apart.

"I'm not worthy of Ava!" He places his head in his hands as his past indiscretions haunt him yet again.

DAMN!!!

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author's Note

Form Of The Beast
The ability to turn a vampire into a wolf or bat.

Ignis Fatuus:
The ability to create motionless illusions.

Nocturne
The ability to create a cloud of unnatural darkness that is strong enough to completely obscure light and muffle sound.

Scorpion's Touch:
The power to create a powerful venom.

Summoning The Beast:
Deliberately triggering a Frenzy to get the upper hand in a vampire attack.

Frenzy
An uncontrolled emotional outburst. A temper tantrum but much more primitive and violent.

Vitae:
Vampire blood.

<center>~~~~</center>

On Antar:
Maria is in the palace garden looking at the flowers and thinking up possible floral arrangements with Isabel.
"Goody, we have roses. Liz loves them but she loves white ones. All the different varieties here are all multicolored."

Isabel smiles,
"Liz is lucky to have a friend that pays so much attention to detail. And you're lucky to have a friend with powers who can make any changes necessary."

Then she picks up a multicolored rose. In an instant it changes to pure white. Maria is so happy that she gives Isabel a quick peck on the cheek.
"Iz, did I ever tell you I loved you?"

"Isabel sniggles,
"No, but don't let that stop you."

Maria tends to her mental check list.
"Ok, so we will have at least one bouquet of pure white roses. I have to speak to the cooks about the menu, oh and we gotta make sure there is plenty of vanilla ice cream for the reception."

"Maria, let me take care of the kitchen staff. I've grown up with the lot of them and they can be pretty temperamental at times when their usual routine gets interrupted."

"Great, thanks hon. Now what's next on the list. The seamstresses are working on the dress right now but I think they need to slow up on that."

"But why," Isabel wonders.

"Because I want to make sure she can fit into it when the day comes."

"oh yeah!" Both girls start to laugh.

"Huh?" Alex was behind them trying to sneak up on Isabel.

Both girls scramble to come up with a plausible answer for him. Maria thinks she has one.
"I don't know about you, but when Liz and I lived together on Earth I noticed that she ate alot when she was nervous."

"But what would she be nervous about?" Alex is not about to let this go easily.
He takes a seat between Isabel and Maria.

The girls peer at each other and realize that they have to come clean with Alex. Maria tells him the truth. She turns to him and says,
"Shit Alex, I should have known I couldn't keep this from you. Max and Liz are getting married formally and she's worried about being presented as queen to all the subjects here. It's like she thinks she's Princess Diana and has to give a speech or something."

Isabel nods her agreement.

"Oh is that it? I thought they were already married." Alex is confused.

"Isabel adds,
Oh they are but Max wants to give her a traditional Earth wedding. Since Max is a king, Liz has to be presented to the aristocracy and subjects. That's something to be nervous about."

" I gotta give it to Max, he is one suave dude. Ok, well I'm going to the room. See ya soon, Iz?"
Alex winks at her.

"Yep, I'll be right there."

This time the girls wait until Alex is gone and scans the grounds to make sure nobody else can hear them. Then they both howl with laughter.

"Boy that was close." Maria wipes a bit of sweat off her brow.

"Yeah, I thought you were gonna tell him the real truth."

Maria shakes her head and declares,
"Hon, that's her truth to tell."

Isabel nods and then gets up.
"Right, well I got somewhere to be. See ya later."

Isabel rushes off leaving Maria studying the pure white flower in her hand.

While on Cryton:
All the subjects have assembled at the Crytodrome for the death match between Zan and Sean. The atmosphere is electric as everyone awaits the warriors entrance into the circle.

The crowd has been languishing for over an hour and the king hasn't made it to the royal box. Tradition has it that the king opens the spectacle with a few words.
Noticing the spectators getting restless, Owen Blackwood goes to Ava who is in attendance.
"Your father should have been here by now. I know he's going to kill me for this, but I think you should start the proceedings. Both men are ready to go."

Ava reluctantly agrees and prepares herself mentally. She rises to address the people amongst thunderous applause. She glances back in hopes of seeing her father enter the box at the last minute, but that doesn't happen.

So, she goes about greeting the attendees.
"Lords, ladies and gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure to open this spectacle on behalf of my father, King Julian. As you know, this fight is no holds barred and the winner is the one still standing. So without further delay, I call for Prince Zan of Antar and Sean of Andromeda to enter the circle. The fight will commence as soon as their escorts leave the circle."

The applause intensifies as the two warriors enter the circle under escort.
Zan enters looking very virile in black leather. His plasma gun is in his waistband but he knows he won't need it. Sean enters looking equally impressive in a gun metal gray jumpsuit.

The four escorts as well as Zan and Sean face Ava from the circle and bow. Zan goes further and blows her a kiss. Ava blows one in return and mouths I love you. That gesture makes Sean want to knock Zan's head off before the fight officially begins. Then the escorts bow again and leave the circle in single file.

The audience stands to their feet as the fight begins. Both men size each other up with Sean making the first move. He uses the blood magic power of Ignis Fatuus: to make himself appear larger than life.

Zan is startled for a moment while trying to get his bearings but then he kicks into high gear. He decides to use Form Of The Beast. He turns into a bat and flies up to Sean to bite him on the neck.

Sean swats him and uses Nocturne to make himself a wall of blackness.
"I know you can do better than this Zan." He starts to laugh as Zan hits the ground hard.

"Oh I got something for ya ass!"
The old Zan reappears as he gets up and flies into the inky cloud. But he finds himself losing his sense of equilibrium. Before becoming totally disoriented, he implements The Scorpion's Touch: which allows him to produce a potent venom. He spits the bloody poison all over Sean as he fights his way out of the darkness.
"Try that on for size!"

"Oooooooo!"
Sean shrieks from the pain of being burnt by the potent venom. Zan finds his way out and regains his senses. The pain of burning flesh inactivates Sean's powers and he returns to his normal form. Helplessly he falls to the ground.

Before Sean can start to heal himself, Zan morphs from bat to Hell dog. Zan's sheer weight and the injuries that Sean sustained makes it hard for him to defend himself. But, Sean is no quitter. He knows this is it, so he has to come up with something to get Zan off him.

In a last ditch effort, Sean tries to go into a Frenzy and Summon The Beast in order to get the upper hand over Zan. Sean foams at the mouth as he grabs Zan's muzzle and tries to break his jaw.

Zan uses all of his strength and pins Sean's arms back with his paws. Hovering over his body, Zan peers menacingly as Sean begs like a bitch for his life.

"Zan, please don't kill me! Nobody has to die! Clearly the best man has won. Just allow me to leave and I'll never be heard from again."

Zan shakes his head as he speaks,
"You forget that we have a past. If I were to let you live you would come back to terrorize Ava and the king. That's the Ravnos way; you fuckers don't know when to quit. Before I kill you, I want you to tell me the secret. Look at it as coming clean before you meet your maker."

Sean whispers the secret to Zan and the revelation knocks him for a loop. He never thought that that could be possible.
"What the fuck? This just can't be!"

He looks down at Sean who is shaking from fear. Slowly Zan moves Sean's neck to the side with his massive muzzle. He licks the side of it as the crowd chants Take him out! Take him out!

Before sinking his razor sharp teeth into his flesh, Zan looks up at the crowd. Then he hungrily impales the flesh and drains every drop of Vitae from Sean's body.

Then a mist rises from Sean's body into Zan's. The power of the essence is so powerful that it knocks Zan back. After a few minutes he regains his composure as the spectators chant his name.

He morphs back into human form and licks vitae from his lips. Then he faces the royal box to salute the king and Ava but finds the king still not there. A relieved Ava blows Zan another kiss with a radiant smile.

Zan heads for the entrance to make his way to Ava, but an exhilarated mob rushes into the circle. Two men hoist him on their shoulders as the rest of the people file behind them. Nobody bothers to take notice of Sean's body.

After the challenge Ava runs to her father's suite to find him dead on the floor. Frantic, she gets a servant to bring Zan to her. It takes a while for him to be reached because of the victory festivities going on. When he finally enters the king's suite, he finds Ava weeping violently over her father's body. Quickly he grabs and embraces her.
"I'm here!"

Ava chokes back tears as she tells Zan,
"Oh my god, do you see his neck? Why, why would someone do that to him. Who could have enough malice in them to do something so brutal?"

Zan sniffs the air and his Gangrel canine abilities kick in. Then he notices something on the king's body. He bends down while still holding Ava to pick up what looks to be pale fibers. On closer inspection, the fibers turn out to be short and coarse blonde hair.

"Sean killed your father before the death match."

"But why,"Ava asks with tears in her eyes.

Flashback:

Before the death match, Sean decides to visit the king. When he gets there he finds the king more confident than he has been since Sean started blackmailing him.
Sean wants to know why.
"You're in good spirits Julian, why is that?"

The king declares without fear,
"Because Zan is going to avenge my family. He's going to kill you and bury the secret once and for all."

Sean peers at the king with fury in his eyes.
"That's why I'm here. You could have stopped this challenge but you didn't.
You've worn out your usefulness. I might die today but I guarantee that you will. Tell me Julian, who's going to stop me from killing you?"

"Sean! No!"

Before the king can make a move to defend himself, Sean invades his mind. Then he grabs his neck and throws him onto the ground. Sean can feel the vitae coursing through the king's veins. Without delay, he leans over the king and rips his neck open. The violent act frees the vitae along with the king's essence.

The present on Cryton

Although this is the worst time to tell Ava the truth, Zan decides there is no time like the present. He persuades her to leave the suite with him and head to the palace garden. They walk until they get to a shady tree. Then Zan leads her to take a seat as he sits beside her.

With Zan's hand still in Ava's, he tells her,
"I think your father's death has something to do with what I have to tell you."

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Sorry guys, can't help being a weeee bit :twisted: when it comes to cliffhangers. :lol:

I hope this will make up for it.
:)

On Antar:

Reluctantly Zan leaves Ava and Cryton, but he knows he left her in the competent hands of Owen Blackwood until he returns. He's back on Antar to set things right with his family without informing anyone. He didn't want to waste time so he just got a shuttle craft and made his way back to his family. Because of Ava, he sees everything differently and he realizes that he does have a family. For the first time in his life, he was anxious to get somewhere and to see people.

It's early in the morning but he knows his mother is awake. She loves greeting the early morning sun. He arrives at her suite and a servant lets him in and informs the Queen he's there. She enters ecstatic to see her son again.
"Zan, I'm so glad to have you back."
She holds her arms out to him and for the first time he rushes into them.

"Mother, I missed you and I love you."

Tears flow from the queen's face at that revelation.
"My son, I've waited so long to hear you say that!"

Zan puts his head down on her shoulder in contrition.
"I know and I'm so sorry for all the hurt I've caused you. I wanted to love you from the minute I met you but just didn't know how."

Zan kisses his mother on the cheek. He faces her and then gets to the reason why he's there.
"Mother, I've got something I need help with."

She gestures for him to have a seat beside her.
"How can I help you dear?"

" I had to kill the man that Ava was to bond with. Before I killed him, he killed the king. I also found out why he was being blackmailed. The thing is that someone here is involved as well. This person's life will never be the same when I reveal what I know to them."

The queen starts to weep at the news of her old friend's demise. Zan rubs her back in support.
"I'm glad your father isn't here. He would have taken the news very hard."

She recovers her bearings after crying for a while. Then he tells Zan,
Dear if what you know is that important, then you have to tell them. Oh my goodness, how is Ava, doing?"

"Not good but I'm going back to her after I do what I have to do."

The queen looks deep into Zan's eyes and asks,
"She's going to need you now more than ever, she's just become Queen of Cryton. Dear do you love her?"

"Yes Mother I do, with all my heart." Then they embrace again.

"I've known her just about all her life. You've picked a wonderful girl."

Zan nods,
"I know, and I know I don't deserve her. I'm going to try to be worthy somehow."

Zan places his head on his mother's shoulder like a troubled child. He stays with her for a while and then goes to his room to wait until everyone else is awake.

Before Breakfast:

Michael notices and stops Max outside his suite as he heads for the dinning hall. He scans the foyer to make sure no one overhears him.
"Maria is really taking this wedding stuff seriously, she's been running around like a maniac."

Max looks around,chuckles and smiles,
"I don't know what I would do without her. She's been such a huge help to me."

Michael folds his hands over his chest.
"If that's true then you need to warn her before she gets into a big blow out with the cooks. Remember how they almost went on strike when I asked them to whip up something special for her?"

"Yeah but don't worry, Isabel is going to handle the cooks. She always did have a way with them."

A mischievous grin appears on Michael's face as he asks,
"Could it be because all the cooks are men and Isabel is a whole lot of woman?"

That comment shocks Max and he gawks at Michael strangely.
"Hey, that's my sister!"

"Michael laughs,
"She's not mine....technically speaking."

Max pushes him playfully.
"Anything you want to tell me Michael?"

"Just that I'm not blind. But hey, she'll always be my sister in my heart."

"GOOD!" Max breathes a sigh of relief and they head down to breakfast.

The first person Zan sees on his way to breakfast is Maria. She runs up and hugs him.
"Hey dude glad to see you back. Were you a good boy on Cryton or did you do the hired help?"

Zan laughs as he hugs her back.
"Let's just say that I left everybody; including Ava as I found them."

Maria can't believe it.
"No shit! Why...no how did you do that? I know how much of a hound you are."

He thinks about it for a minute and then explains his position with a sneer on his face.
"All I could think about was stopping the bonding ceremony. I Couldn't think of being with her like that until I took care of that rat bastard."

Zan's expression softens as he continues,
" I realized that I loved her and I wanted our first time to be special."

Maria beams joyfully while slapping him on the arm.
"Damn! And all the time I thought you were a brainless sex machine. I'm proud of you man."

"Thanks, I think."
Zan can't help but laugh. Then he accompanies Maria into the dinning hall.

He enters the room and notices Max getting out of his seat and head his way.

"Zan,welcome home! I'm glad everything worked out."
The brothers shake hands and then hug.

Isabel is next to greet him.
"Welcome home, so how is Ava,"

"Thanks Max and Isabel. Ava is in a bad way. She found her father dead in his suite."

Shock appears on Isabel's face,
"Oh my God, how awful! I've got to contact Ava and try my best to comfort her."
Isabel leaves the dinning hall swiftly.

Max overhears and agrees,
"Yes, and a formal message of condolence will be sent on behalf of this planet."

He turns his attention back to his brother to ask,
" So, why did you come back when Ava needs you there?"

"Max, I've got something important news to tell someone."

Zan's facial expression turns serious as he watches Liz enter the room. She looks flushed and drained but he knows he has to tell her now.

Isabel and Maria grabs Max's attention right as he asks Liz,
"Are you alright my love?"

"Yes Max, I just don't seem to be getting enough sleep these days."

"Oh?"
Max attempts to head her way but Isabel and Maria grab and take him to his office for more wedding updates.

As he leaves reluctantly, Zan goes to Liz.
"Liz, can we go somewhere? I have something important to talk to you about."

Liz doesn't like the expression on Zan's face.
"Hey, you seem very serious."

"I am and I prefer to talk to you in private. Can we go to your suite?"

Liz replies,
"If you wish."

Liz finds this walk to her suite the longest of her life. She hates the unknown and she's wondering what Zan could possibly have to talk about. They enter the suite and Zan asks her to have a seat.

This alarms her even more.She tries not to raise her voice as she asks,
"Zan, what is this all about?"

"Liz, I don't know how to tell you this but I...."

Before Zan can tell Liz his news, Max enters the room.

"What is this, a party without me?
He smiles but he's wondering what's going on. He doesn't like the look on Liz or Zan's faces.

"How did you get away from Maria and Isabel," Liz asks surprised to see him there.

Max replies,
"It wasn't easy. So what is this?"

Zan explains as Max takes a seat beside Liz.
"Max, I found out something that Liz should know but I just don't know how to tell her."

Max puts his arm around her.
"Why don't you just give it to her straight. She's a very strong woman."

Liz looks up at Max and strokes his face. Then she turns her attention to Zan.
"Ok Zan, just say what you have to say."

Zan takes a deep breath and then lets the words fall out of his mouth.
"Liz, you have a sibling."

Shock shows on Max's face but he says nothing as he searches Liz's eyes for a response.

Liz can't believe what she's just heard. She stands up and starts pacing the room.
"How can that be, my mother only had me and father...."

Zan just shakes his head.

Liz turns to face Zan while exclaiming,
"My father had another child and didn't tell me? Why would he do that?"

Max interjects,
"Liz, we are not talking about a logical or rational man. Who knows why he didn't tell you."

Zan looks at Liz full of concern and asks,
"Do you want to meet with her?"

Liz asks,
"Her?"

"Liz, your sister is the woman I love!"
Zan watches the shock wash over Liz's face. Not only is Liz shocked, Max is shocked as well. He's known Ava almost all of his life and would easily believe anything but this.

Liz asks,
"Does she know about Father and I?"

Zan shakes his head with sadness in his eyes.
"No Liz, she's grieving over losing Julian. How am I going to tell her that Julian was never her father?"
Zan puts his head in his hands.

Determination fills Liz's face as she walks over and kneels before him,
"We'll do it together. I want to go back to Cryton with you."

Max reminds Liz,
" Of course we have to tell Isabel and Alex about Ava. This revelation affects them as well. Oh and don't forget their bonding ritual is later this week. I'm sure they want both of you there to witness it."

Liz declares while taking his hands in hers,
" Zan, we have to stay for Isabel and Alex's bonding ritual."

Zan agrees,
"Ok, I want to get back to her as soon as possible but then again, I don't want to disrespect Isabel and Alex and their special day. We'll leave the day after the ritual. I'll have Isabel tell Ava when I'll be back. "

How did this happen with my father? Tell me!"
Liz is anxious to know everything.

"Honestly, I don't know. I had that bastard Sean admit that Ava was Kivar's daughter and not Julian's before he died at my hands. I have a feeling that Owen Blackwood knows everything. He was the king's advisor."

Liz gives Zan a determined look,
"We'll make him tell us everything he knows!"

She looks back at Max and winks while Zan replies,
"Definitely!"

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Maria and Isabel are heading to the kitchen with a list that Maria made of Liz's favorite dishes.

"Are you sure you can get the cooks to make these things for Liz?"

"Maria, just stand back and watch me work."

Isabel enters the kitchen first.
Both girls encounter a steamy kitchen alive with voices and clanging utensils. Isabel clears her voice and the men stop where they are and bow.

The head cook approaches the ladies and greets them.
"Princess Isabel, Lady Maria what an honor. What can I do for you?"

"The king is having a ceremony to declare his love and formally introduce everyone to Queen Elizabeth. He would love to have all her favorite dishes for the reception.

I know how busy you are with the usual meal planning, but it would mean so much to him if you would work with Lady Maria and I to make this happen."

"But of course your highness. What would you like us to prepare?"

Maria hands Isabel the list and Isabel hands it to him. The cook looks at the list and then the girls with a bewildered expression.

Maria tries to ease his mind.
"Don't worry, I've had all that food and I know how it is to look and taste. I'll be here to help you out."

The cook nods not quite feeling better about the situation.

The room falls silent for a moment and then Isabel speaks.
"Ok, well we'll leave you and the other cooks to your work. We'll be here periodically until the day of the celebration. Thank you so much for your cooperation."

"It is our pleasure your highness. Your wish is our will!"

Isabel smiles at the cook and then turns to leave with Maria following close behind.

When they make it out of the kitchen, Maria starts to laugh.
"Did you put a spell on all those guys?"

"Why do you ask?" Isabel pretends not to know what she means.

"Hello, all those guys were foaming at the mouth. They all would like you to spank them and call them big daddy."

"Excuse me," Isabel asks clearly not understanding what she means.

Maria makes it plain,
"Girlfriend, all those guys would like to do what Alex gets to do to you at night?"

"Maria!"

"Sorry to put it that way but it's the truth. One guy couldn't take his eyes off your boobs."

Isabel changes the subject knowing that Maria was telling the truth.
"Well, what else is on the agenda?"

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think our work is done for now. Thanks so much for your help."

"My pleasure Maria. Liz is my; oh what do you call what Liz is to me by being with Max?"

"Your sister-in-law," Maria asks.

"Yes, that's it. "

Isabel and Maria leave each other's presence.

Flashback:

Alex wakes to find Isabel standing by a window in her suite naked. His eyes roam over her body and the love he feels for her overwhelms his soul.
"Isabel," softly he calls to her.

She turns to reply,
"Yes, honey?"

"I've asked you to be with me permanently and I've asked Max and your mother for your hand. Let's set a date and finally do it."

"What's the hurry Alex, you love me and I love you."

"Just call me an old fashioned guy who's been living in sin long enough."

"Huh," Isabel has no idea what he's talking about.

"I want you to belong to me formally, contractually. I want you to be my wife."

Isabel rushes back to him in the bed.

"Ok, how soon do you want to do it?" Isabel is jumping around excited.

"How about two weeks from today?"

"Oh yes!" Isabel lands on top of Alex and covers him with kisses.

Isabel's dress
The day of Alex and Isabel's bonding ceremony has arrived.The ritual takes place in Max's office with family and close friends.All invited enters a room ablaze with candlelight.

Alex and Isabel enter the room together hand in hand and make their way to the Ventrue elder. The elder asks them to enter the circle and clasp right hands. Then the ritual begins:

The elder waves his right hand and a knife with a titanium handle glides into it. He takes the knife, gives it to Alex and asks him to run it across the side of his right wrist.

He does and droplets of blood flow into a sterling silver goblet on the floor. Then he's instructed to pass the knife to Isabel, and she follows his lead. Both raise their wrists and then they join them as the elder tells them what to recite to each other.

As long as Air moves Fire burns Water flows and the Universe remains, I pledge my love and everlasting devotion. I bond to you by blood as my mate for life.

Then the elder tells them,
"As your blood is joined in the goblet, so are your lives from this day forward. Alex you may kiss your mate."

Alex moves into Isabel and gives her a smoldering kiss. The blood ceremony already has both very aroused.

They peer at each other lustfully when Max comes to congratulate them.
"Welcome to the family Alex. To commemorate this day I bestow to you the title of Count."

"Thank you Max." Alex is very excited to be a part of the Antarian aristocracy. Isabel smiles and kisses her brother.

Liz joins them and mirrors her husband's sentiment.
"I'm so happy for you two. It couldn't have happened to two more wonderful people. Liz gives him a warm smile as she taps Alex on the arm.

"Thanks." Both Alex and Isabel exclaim happily.
And then Alex notices a change in her.
Liz, you're glowing. Hey, what's going on?"

Liz scrambles for an excuse that he'll buy.
"Oh, it's just that I'm so happy for you two. Can't I be happy for you?"

Alex chuckles,
"Yeah! You better be happy for me, you brought me here remember?"

Alex grabs and hugs Liz. Isabel wraps her arms around both of them and declares proudly,
" And I'm so glad she did."

Alex and Isabel kiss again and then she whispers,"I want you....now!"

"Oh yeah me too! I'll find a way to get us out of here soon."
Alex kisses her cheek and squeezes her hand.

While this is happening, Max is peering at Liz but saying nothing.

The festivities move to the solarium where it's decorated in colors of the rainbow. Bouquets of multicolored tulips are in beautiful vases and the smell of food is bidding everyone to come...but Liz.

Noticing the color leave Liz's face, Maria and Isabel help Liz outside to get some fresh air.
"Ok girl, don't you think it's time that you told us what's going on?"

"Going on; I don't know what you're talking about Maria." Liz takes a quick seat and starts to breathe in and out slowly.

"Ok, if you won't tell me, then I'll tell you."
Maria makes sure that they are the only people around and then she makes her declaration.
"You got a bun in the oven! Don't ya?"

"Bun?" Isabel is clueless so Maria fills her in.

"Man it's hard remembering that you guys have no idea what the hell I'm saying half the time. Anyhoo, a bun is a baby. You are having a baby right Liz? It's not right to lie to your best girlfriend."

Liz remains silent while she nods.

Maria is ecstatic,
"I knew it, I knew it! I'm gonna be an aunt. I'm gonna be an aunt!"

Liz admonishes her,
"Maria, I don't want Max to know. I didn't want anyone to know but now that you do you better keep those lips zipped. You hear me? If Max finds out before I get the chance to tell him...."

"Oh calm down little momma, I'm not gonna say nothing...my lips are zipped."

Maria laughs but clearly Liz is not amused.

"Don't worry hon, you can trust me! You should be the one to tell hubby he's gonna have a little prince or princess soon."

Isabel goes over to hug Liz,
"Congratulations Liz, I know Max is gonna be on top of the world when you tell him."

Liz nods her head,
"If I can keep it from him long enough. If I keep getting sick, he's gonna know something. That's if he doesn't know already."

"We'll run interference as much as we can Liz."

"Thanks, you've always been a great friend Maria."

"Right back atcha babe! Hey are you feeling alright now? I think we should get back to the festivities. I'm sure Alex is wondering where his blushing bride is."

Isabel smiles radiantly,
"Yes, I am a ...a wife right?"

"You got it babe! Come on lets go!"

Back inside the guys are toasting Alex with the best Antarian cognac.
"To you Alex, you've got a wonderful girl. I should know, she's my sister."
Max waves his glass in the air as Michael does also. Jim and Zan join the guys.

"Can we join this too," Jim asks.

"But of course," Alex answers.

Zan taps his glass right as the girls re- enter the solarium.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to propose a toast to Alex and my sister Isabel. May they always be as happy as they are today."

Every glass is raised to toast the newly married couple but Liz. Max notices and tries to joke about it.

"My love, you don't feel like toasting the happy couple?"
"Hmm Max I..I..."

Maria comes from behind to utter,
"Oh you know what Max, the last time Liz drank that cognac it made her so sick."

"It did," Max asks while wrapping his arms around her.

"It did," Liz replies knowing how fortunate she is to have a quick thinking friend like Maria as she leans against Max.

At the other side of the room the happy couple is chatting with the queen.
" I wish your father was here to witness this wonderful day. Isabel you have a wonderful man; welcome to the family Alex."

Thank you your highness."

"Oh no no no, I must insist that you call me Diane."

Alex smiles and says, "Ok your ....I mean Diane." Then Alex whispers in her ear. She laughs, nods and gestures for Isabel and Alex to go with her hands. He and Isabel both kiss her on the cheeks and they rush out the room hand in hand without saying a word to anyone.

"Mother, where are they going?" Zan walks up and asks.

"They need to be alone."
She raises her voice so everyone can hear her.
I'm sure you all can understand that. They want you to remain and have a good time in their absence."

In Isabel's suite:
"Alone at last!" Alex picks Isabel up and carries her to the bed.

"I didn't think we would be able to get away."

"Yeah, but we did." Alex places Isabel onto the bed and kisses her. She brings him down on top of her.

"You know, on Earth you wouldn't be Princess Isabel, you'd be Mrs. Whitman."

"Then that's is exactly what I am. If you'd like I can dispense with the princess stuff and demand that everyone address me as the Countess Whitman."

Alex laughs,
"No that's not necessary. By the way, the princess stuff turns me on!"

"Does it," Isabel asks and kisses Alex softly.

"Oh yeah, you have no idea.Let me show you how much."

The happy couple go on to make beautiful love for the rest of the night.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

On Antar:

Liz is is sitting on the bed with Max before she and Zan leave for Cryton. He's not happy with Liz's decision.
"Oh come on Max, I should be back in a day or two. I just want enough time to form some sort of a relationship with Ava. She is my sister."
She puts her left arm around him and places her chin on his shoulder.

Max kisses Liz's forehead and exclaims,
"I know and I understand, but I don't want you to leave me."

Max jumps off the bed and starts to pace around.
"It seems like our relationship has revolved around separations. Just when I thought we had some stability to our lives, you have to leave me again."

"Oh Max, I'm not leaving you. If you're losing anyone it's Zan. He's going back to stay for a while."

He stops to look her way,
"Right, I forgot all about that. She needs him now, but she's going to really need him when she finds out her life was one big lie."

Max walks back to the bed and sits down beside his wife.
"I hope that she will accept the circumstances and you as her family."

"Right, well Zan and I will do the best we can for her. The truth will be painful but it's best that she knows the truth and moves on with her life. A life that I think will include Zan."

Max leans over, touches Liz's face and then they kiss. Just as he is slowly urging Liz down on the bed, they hear a knock on the door.

"Shit!"
Max is not pleased.
He asks, "Who is it," in a brusque tone of voice.

"It's Zan, did I interrupt something? Hey, I need to know if we're going back to Cryton today."

Liz gazes into Max's eyes, rises up, and then goes to the door with a grimace.
"Yes Zan."

Zan walks into the suite,
"Good, I think I've waited long enough to go back. My place is with Ava."

"And she needs you," Max tells his brother as he plops in a chair near the bed.

Liz walks back over to the bed and Max pulls her into a warm embrace.
"Listen, you take good care of my woman!" He kisses her cheek and she melts into him.

Zan raises an eyebrow to that comment,
"Max, have you realized that "your woman" is stronger than the both of us? Let me fill you in. You see a frail looking girl but let me tell you, when Michael and I got into an argument at Claudia's on Zyrinia, Liz broke us up by literally pinning us to separate walls with her powers."

Max laughs,
"Yep, that's my queen!"
He kisses her neck while Liz smiles brightly and kisses him back.

"So you see Max, I don't have to take care of her; nobody does." Zan smiles at the couple.

"That is true, but I love how Max spoils me." They continue to snuggle.

Zan thinks the happy couple have had enough togetherness.
"Ok, sorry to break up the love fest, but I have a woman I need to get back to. Liz, shall we?"

"Ok Zan we can go now. Max, please tell everyone that I had to leave in a hurry and that I will be back soon."

"Will do my love." Max gives her one last kiss.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon lover."She leaves Max's embrace and walks over to Zan. They clasp hands, she closes her eyes, and then they disappear.

That evening:

Michael finds that he can't sleep. He wakes and gazes at the beauty lying next to him.
"Maria, I love you."
She whispers in her ear.

She startles him when she replies,
"I love you too babe!"

"Ok, how long have you been up," Michael asks.

"Long enough to feel you toss and turn. What's wrong babe?"

"It's all the commotion going on concerning weddings."

"Huh,"Maria is confused.

"You know what I mean Maria. You've been helping Max organize a big shindig for Liz and Alex and Isabel just got bonded."

"And," Maria asks trying to get to the point.

Michael gets out of bed naked and goes over to the bank of windows in his room.
" I've seen how happy you've been helping Max and how happy you were for Izzie and Alex."

Maria jumps up in bed to ask,
"What are you saying Michael?"

Michael walks to Maria's side of the bed, takes her hand and asks sincerely,
"Would you like to get married or have a ceremony or whatever? Look, I just want you to be happy and if taking vows and stuff does that for you than I want that too."

"Well I have to tell you that I'm not into the traditional way of doing things with preachers or elders."

"Oh." Michael puts his head down very disappointed.

"But we can have a simple ceremony. It could be just the two of us. We could promise things to each other in the garden."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Michael, all I know is that I love you."She kisses him.

Then she pushes him,
Hey, are you sure this isn't for you but you're saying it's for me?"

"Come on Maria, I'm a soldier, I don't need ceremonies and stuff like that."

"Right Guerin right!"
You old softy, Maria smiles and thinks to herself as Michael gets back into bed with her.

On Cryton:

Zan and Liz find themselves in the throne room on Cryton. Guards race their way in an effort to subdue them but Liz raises her hands. The men find themselves stuck to their spots on the ground.

She tells them in a loud voice,
"We aren't here to harm or cause trouble. We're here to see Queen Ava."

"Oh Zan!"
Ava runs to his side.

"Ava, I'm so glad to see you! How are you babe?"
They embrace while Liz asks,
"Can I let the men go now?"

"I'm fine now that you're here, Zan! Oh yes Liz, please do," Ava replies. "I'm surprised to see you, what brings you to Cryton?"

Zan tells her,
"Honey, there is something we have to tell you. We need you to order the guards to leave. What I have to tell you is very private. Oh and I need you to get your father's advisor to come here now."

"We?"
Zan's seriousness and Liz's unexpected presence is making Ava feel very strange. She orders one guard to summon Owen Blackwood to the throne room and dismisses the rest of them.

"Zan,what do you have to tell me? And why does it involve Liz and Owen?"

"Ava, I would like to wait until your father's advisor gets here before I tell you."

"Ok Zan, if that's what you want."

After about twenty minutes, Owen Blackwood appears in the throne room.
"You summoned me your highness?"

"Yes I did Owen. Before we get started, I'd like you to meet Queen Elizabeth of Antar. Liz this is my new advisor, Lord Blackwood. He served my father well."

Owen bows to her,
"Your highness, it is a pleasure. Prince Zan it's good to see you again."

"Liz gives him a pleasant smile,
"And you as well Lord Blackwood."

And Zan nods with a smile.
Ava gets his attention,
"Owen, Zan said that he has something to tell me and somehow it has something to do with you."

Owen looks at Zan and knows that he knows the truth about Kivar. Then he starts the task of telling Ava the truth.

"Your highness, I have something to tell you. I insist you have a seat before I do."

Ava tries to make light of the situation.
"Is it that bad?"

"Please your highness," Owen insists.

Ava goes to what is now her throne and takes a seat. She takes a deep breath and then declares,
"Ok, I'm ready for whatever it is you have to tell me."

Zan walks past Owen and places a hand on his shoulder. Then he walks up to Ava and kneels down to her.
"Ava, I know you're not going to believe this but it's true. Although Julian loved and took care of you, he was not your father."

Ava laughs,
"Look, I'm not in the mood for this."

She glances at all the solemn faces in the room and gets upset.
"Look, I will not have you lying and joking with me at this time. I...the planet is in mourning over the death of King Julian...my father. DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Zan replies with all the love in his heart,
"I know darlin and I sympathize with you because he was your whole world. But Ava, he wasn't your father."

Ava gets irate,
"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?"
She pushes Zan away from her as a tear runs down her face.

Owen walks as close to Ava as he feels he will let her get and tells her,
"Ava do you trust me?"

She wipes the tear from her face,
"Yes Owen, you've been my father's treasured advisor and the best friend he's ever had."

Owen moves a little closer to Ava,
Then believe me when I tell you that I would rather die than hurt you in any way. "

He places his right hand over his heart,
"It pains me to tell you this but Zan is right. Julian loved you but he was not your biological father."

Ava peers at Owen to ask,
"Then who is?"

"Kivar Cylix!"
Liz tells her straight out.

"But wait, that detestable man was your father right, Liz?"

"Yes he was and he was your father too."

"How could that be,"
Ava asks as she starts to weep.

Zan walks back over to Ava, takes her hand and kisses it. She doesn't fight him this time."
"Honey, that's why we needed Lord Blackwood here. I'm sure he knows everything."

Owen nods his head.
"Yes, I'll never forget the night Julian told me. Ava had just been born but he was acting very strange. He had been drinking heavily that day and I asked what was wrong. He shooed me away from him brusquely but came to my room that evening when he sobered up a bit."

FLASHBACK:

"Julian are you alright, I asked him.

"No, and I need someone to talk to. Can I come in?"

"But of course you can." I gestured for him to come into my room. He had a seat and put his head into his hands.

"What's wrong old friend?"

He looks up at me in all seriousness,
"What I'm about to tell you, you've got to take to your grave. Swear that you will!"

"Yes Julian, I swear it."

"The child that Micheline had is not mine."

I was flabbergasted,
"How could that be, Micheline loves you with all her heart."

"How do you know all this happened," Ava asks.

"Kivar appeared in the birthing chamber right after your mother delivered you. He claimed that you was his child and that if you were a boy he would be taking you. Julian just laughed at him but the laughter stopped when Kivar told him to check for the mark of the Cryton royal family

When the mark wasn't found on her lower back, they knew it was true. Kivar laughed hysterically and then reveal how he accomplished it.

FLASHBACK:

"I came to see Julian a year after his bonding ceremony to discuss business and met the lovely Micheline. I found her hauntingly beautiful. Knowing I could have any woman I laid my eyes on, I tried to seduce her, but the bitch resisted me.

Never one to give up, I decided that I would indeed have a taste of this magnificent morsel. So I put Julian under a spell that caused him to go into a deep sleep. I must say that I hated having to disguise my true self in order to have her but she would never have me if I didn't come to her bed as Julian. I also cast a spell on Micheline to ensure that she would conceive that night. I'm sure she'd admit that night was the best sex she'd ever had, if she would allow herself to be truthful."

That was the plan your highness, but what he couldn't do was make the child a boy. When Kivar found out you were a girl, he left you with your mom and Julian. He was overheard shouting that he already had a girl as he left.He was never heard from again.

Everyone was shocked by the discovery but none more than Micheline. She was so humiliated by the deception and betrayal to her husband that she killed herself that night. Needless to say everyone involved took a vow of silence. I am the only remaining witness."

Ava is distraught by the revelation.
"Father said that she died in childbirth, Oh my god, my poor mother."

She puts her head down and then she realizes,
"So that means that I'm not queen of Cryton!"

She looks to Owen for answers.
"You are as far as everyone else is concerned, and that's the way it's going to remain. Julian loved you and there are no other heirs. You are it my dear and I will serve you just as I have served him."

Owen bows to her respectfully.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

On Cryton:

Before she left Antar, Liz told Max that she would be gone for a day or two. That turned into four days. She wanted to make sure that Ava was going to be alright while mourning the only father she ever knew. She contacted Max to let him know she'd remain there a bit longer.

The two women bonded quickly and found that they truly liked each other. In fact, they started spending so much time together that Zan got jealous and demanded equal time with the woman he loves.

It was not easy for Ava to accept everything Owen told her, but having Liz and Zan around was a source of comfort to her. Zan told her how much he cared for her and Liz told her everything about her new family which includes Claudia, Alex and her mother Nancy, who lives on Earth.

Because his reputation for being evil incarnate was well known throughout the galaxy, Liz only told Ava what she wanted to know about Kivar.

On Antar:

On the day Isabel showed Liz bonding ritual gowns, Maria found one that she really liked, and got it shortened. She never figured that she would use it for a kind of ceremony with Michael, because she was after all a free spirit. After Michael assured her that he actually wanted to have a ceremony, they picked the following Sunday to do it.

The day before the ceremony, Maria went to the garden to picked beautiful flowers in metallic orange and yellow that matched her dress perfectly. Then she went to her room to make a wreath out of them for her hair. She always dug the low maintenance, country way that many people chose to get married in the sixties and seventies.

She also decided that she wanted to go barefoot in the garden in order so she could commune with nature at its most basic. Even on Antar, she found a way to showcase her bohemian style.

Michael on the other hand, was totally out of the loop. He wanted to please Maria but didn't know exactly what she expected. Wanting to put is best foot forward, he pokes his head in Max's office to find him trying to organize a huge stack of documents that require the royal seal.

"Max, are you busy?"

Max looks up to say with a smile,
"No, actually I am in need of a diversion right about now. What can I do for you?"
He rises out of his chair, gets a good stretch and takes a seat closer to his second in command.

"The other night I asked Maria if she wanted some kind of ceremony to formalize our relationship."

Max leans in closer with an amused expression,
"Well, and what did she say?"

Michael isn't sure if he likes the look on Max's face but decides to continue on.
"She said she wanted a private ceremony in the garden with just the two of us."

"Well, at least you know what she wants. So, what's the problem,"
Max asks trying to get a fix on what Michael wants.

"She didn't say anything about how she wants me to be dressed. Max, I know she wants a simple ceremony but I want her to know this is important to me. I don't want to fuck it up for her."

Max is touched by Michael's sensitivity but decides not to comment on it for fear that he would get upset from feeling self conscious.
" Old friend, you're a soldier and everyone that knows you knows that. Why don't you wear your commander's uniform?"

"You think Maria will be ok with that," Michael asked still confused.

"Max replies,
"You can't disappoint her by showing up, right?"

"Right! Thanks!" Michael slaps Max on the shoulder soundly after they both get out of their seats. Then after he's sure that Maria isn't there. He heads for his room to pick out which uniform he will wear.

The day of the ceremony arrives, and Maria arranges for Michael to meet her in the garden. When she walks out Michael is beyond words when he sees her in this: Maria's dress

Likewise, Maria is very impressed to see Michael looking so chivalrous in his white military uniform. (Think the white marine dress uniform with the long jacket and shiny brass buttons.) Both hearts are skipping beats as Maria takes Michael's hand and leads him to the spot that she picked for the ceremony.

"Wow, you've thought of everything haven't you," Michael asks as he beams at his lady love.

"Yep, I was so happy and surprised when you asked if I wanted some sort of ceremony. I wanted it to mean something, you know?" Maria squeezes his hand. Michael nods his agreement.
"Ok Michael, I know you have no knowledge of how this is done on Earth, so I wrote down everything I remembered of the weddings I went to. I added what I thought would apply to us."

Michael smiles down at Maria as she tells him,
"Ok, follow my lead."

Maria clears her throat and the ceremony begins:

"Michael, will you take me to be your wife or mate or whatever it is you'll call me here? Will you love, honor, and cherish me, in good times and in bad, and will you promise to keep your stuff in your pants as long as we both shall live?"

Michael replies,
"I will."

Then Maria gestures for him to give it a try off the top of his head

"Ok Maria, will you take me to be your mate for life? Will you love, respect and pay attention to me even when I make you mad? And above all, will you acknowledge that I am the boss in this relationship?"

Maria thinks about that statement for a minute. The pregnant pause makes Michael wish he didn't add the last part to his vows. Then Maria smiles and says,
"If being the Alpha male turns you on, what the hell."

Michael smiles on the outside while breathing a huge sigh of relief on the inside.
"Good!"

Wanting to surprise Michael with something to commemorate the occasion, Maria decided to have Isabel whip up two necklaces. They both have MG on the front with жизнь и любовь on the back that meansLife and love in Antarian.

As Maria slips the necklace around Michael's neck, she tells him,
"Read the back."

He does and says,
"Life and Love, hmm."

Maria explains,
" I thought that would be appropriate because you gave me both the day you saved my life that day on Zyrinia. I can't thank you enough for saving, caring and loving me."

Michael reveals,
"I had no choice in the matter. I fell in love with you on sight that day. I knew that you were the woman I've waited my whole life for."

Then Michael gives Maria the most bashful look she's ever seen and asks almost in a whisper,
"Will you give me a little soldier?"

That question knocks the air out of her lungs. She regains her composure to ask,
"Sure! But what if he is a she?"

"I hope she's just like you! Hmm can I kiss my woman now," he asks in all sincerity.

"You can," she replies with a beautiful smile.

Michael grabs Maria and kisses her like it was the first time. Tender at first and then with more urgency. It is then that the happy couple discovers that they have an audience.

Max, Isabel and Alex were having breakfast on the terrace of his suite when Alex noticed them. Isabel was going to call down to them when Max realized that they were having their private ceremony. He told them what Michael had told him and so they watched and remained silent until Michael and Maria kissed.

Figuring the ceremony was over by then, loud applause came from the trio above. The sudden noise shocked both Michael and Maria.

Max tries to look like he's sorry he eave dropped on the simple ceremony but he's happy he witnessed it.
"Sorry Michael, you told me you were having the ceremony but I had no idea you'd have it right below my terrace."
He gives him an innocent shrug.

Michael looks at Maria bowing like she just performed as Alex and Isabel continue to clap. Then he decides there is nothing to get upset about.
" No problem, I'm just glad that we did it."

"You know what, I wish Liz and Zan were here with us,"
Max confesses with a faraway look.
"That would have been perfect."

Maria corrects him,
"Actually Max, just Michael and I being together made it perfect."

Michael hollers jokingly,
"It would make sense that you would want all the usual suspects around to make a show of my ceremony."

Everyone laughs and Max implores the couple to rush right up to his suite so they can celebrate the special day together. Max orders Antarian cognac and food more appropriate to celebrate a ceremony than breakfast food.

Alex and Isabel are still on their honeymoon and clearly enjoying their commitment to each other. Alex can't help calling Isabel, My darlin Countess. She calls him,My handsome Antarian Lord. It's no doubt that Michael would be frowning at such shows of affection if he wasn't so happy to be with Maria.

In the mood to rub it in, Michael asks,
"Well Max, Alex and I showed how much we care for our women. When are you going to make the grand gesture with Liz?"

Max grins and replies,
"Just as soon as she gets home. After I'm sure she's alright, Maria and I will finagle a surprise wedding that I hope will surpass her every wish and dream."

Max winks at Maria and she starts to sway with anticipation while chanting,
"We're having a royal wedding! We're having a royal wedding!

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!