BLOOD TIE (AU with Aliens) M/L ADULT COMPLETE

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

BLOOD TIE (AU with Aliens) M/L ADULT COMPLETE

Post by Roslover39 »

<center>Image</center>
Thank You Shiesty23 for this beautiful banner 8) 8)
Special thanks to my BETA, Morning Dreamgirl, mere words can not totally express my appreciation!
And as always, much love and thanks to my Muse Irish77

Title:Blood Tie
Author:Roslover39
Rating:AU with Aliens/Adult

Dislaimer: The characters of Roswell belong to Melinda Metz, The WB& UPN.
All vampire references belong to White Wolf Game Studios/Mark Rein Hagen, Steve&Stewart Wieck.

This fic was written in response to Shiesty23&Zygote's AU Challenge.
I hope I did their wonderful synopsis justice.
:)

Preview:

He’s an Alien Prince of Darkness

She’s the Devil’s own Daughter…

Two strong wills collide, passion explodes!

Two unlikely college students will be forced together by fate.
Our first subject is:
Maximus Evanthus. He’s Crown Prince of Antar and the son of King Philip and Queen Diane. He also has an older sister, Princess Isabel. This family is a part of the Ventrue Clan of vampires/{the aristocrats}. Antarians are a highly advanced race who are more than willing to share their scientific and technological breakthroughs with the intergalactic community at large...for a price.

It was this spirit that gave Maximus the idea to go to school on Earth. Initially his parents were not amused by the decision, but he convinced them that interacting with all kinds of people would be a good thing. It would help him decide when to and how to rule with an iron fist when the time came.

Our second subject is:
Elizabeth Cylix Parker. She makes her home on earth with her mother, Nancy Parker and cousin Alex Whitman. But she has another identity, an alien identity. Her father Lord Kivar Cylix is evil overlord of planet Zyrinia. On this planet, magic and mayhem are as much a way of life as commerce and politics is on Earth.

When Liz lived there, her father trained and elevated her to High priestess of the dark, ancient and lethal Assamite Clan of vampires/{The scholar~sorcerers}. As a Cylix, it was imperative that she mastered the ancient incantations and spells that were the Cylix legacy.

While there she was looked upon as royalty, she was respected and revered. However In time her father’s wicked schemes and bloodthirsty dealings came to outweigh the opulent lifestyle she once enjoyed. Longing for her Earthly family, she fled Zyrinia for the quiet and peaceful surroundings of Roswell, NM and her mother’s restaurant, The Crashdown.

The One thing Antarians and Zyrinians have in common other than mutual hatred, are vampiric tendencies. For Zyrinians this proclivity is observed at religious ceremonies, both Zyrinians and Antarians use blood to cement bonding rituals. Often there is an exotic side affect to ingesting blood. After such rituals many partakers find themselves experiencing highly sexual impulses.

Max hasn’t tasted blood in the two years he’s been on Earth. It’s been much longer for Liz since she’s made Earth her home. Soon they will have to form an alliance that can only be legitimized by blood.

Neither has a clue of the monumental proportions this alliance will take on in the not too distant future. Will they be able to keep their burning libidos in check? Will they be able to remain faithful to the oath they must pledge to each other? The future of the galaxy will hang in the balance.

Author's notes:
The Assamites, in a role-playing-game context, are a clan of vampires, from White Wolf Game Studio's Vampire: The Masquerade books and role-playing games, based on a historical group, by the same name.

The Ventrue are a fictional clan of vampires, associated with the Camarilla, from White Wolf Game Studio's Vampire: The Masquerade, Vampire: The Dark Ages, and Vampire: The Requiem books and role-playing games.
Last edited by Roslover39 on Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:35 pm, edited 30 times in total.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The wait is over!
ENJOY :)

Maximus Evanthus and Elizabeth Cylix Parker are each in their second year at Minnesota’s Concordia University.

He’s majoring in Commerce; she’s majoring in Molecular Biology.

Max caught his first glimpse of Liz while taking a walk through the college quad. Out of the blue he notices a strikingly beautiful petite brunette.

She discovers his muscular build and tantalizing hazel eyes.

From that very day, a forbidden fire has raged inside both of them.

Make no mistake; Max and Liz are very aware of the brutal and protracted history regarding their rival planets and clans.

It is for this reason they have restricted themselves to eye contact – until destiny intercedes.

While taking the same philosophy class, their professor assigns them as partners for an upcoming assignment.

The assignment:

Making the argument for or against the relevancy of character in society.
The chattering of students assembled in class reaches its zenith, as the usually punctual Professor Grossman hurries in. His tardiness puts him in such a state that he accidentally drops his half opened briefcase causing his papers to go flying everywhere. Noticing the professor’s state of disorientation, Liz comes to the rescue offering her assistance. He nods his approval as he picks up some of the scattered papers.

While Liz is bent over, Max is staring intently at her ass.
Amused by her image he slinks down in his seat with arms folded in front of him. He observes her every move in a state of obvious bliss. The more intently he ogles, the more his jeans seem to clamp down on his cock.
Although seeming unaware, Liz can feel Max’s eyes on her. After the last piece of paper is recovered, she straightens up turning in Max’s direction. She gives him an icy glance, and then once again takes her seat.

The professor collects himself and the class starts without further incident. He begins by scribbling a topic on the blackboard. Turning to the class he tells them, “This assignment will count for half of your grade.”
He goes on to say that the assignment will be carried out with an assigned partner. Max is staring intently at Liz when he hears something that makes his breath catch in his throat.
“The next pair will be Max Evans and Liz Parker.”

Liz can’t hide the shock and surprise of having Max as her partner. For a split second their eyes connect revealing one’s shocked expression to the other. Instantaneously they realize they have to talk the professor out of assigning them as partners. As soon as class is dismissed, both sprint over to the professor’s desk.

Liz is first to plead their case. “Professor Grossman, I’d rather have someone else as my partner.”
Max nods his head in complete agreement.
“Why?” the professor asks, appearing very intrigued by what he’s hearing.
“We’d just rather not work together if you don’t mind,” Max chimes in as he rests his hands in the back pockets of his jeans.
The professor looks at them before smiling.

His smile leads Max and Liz to believe that he will honor their request.
They find the actual outcome to be quite different.

“Ms. Parker, Mr. Evans, that so called ‘reason’ won’t cut it. This is my class and it is my prerogative to pair up whomever I choose,” Professor Grossman states as he gets up from his desk, picking up his briefcase.

“I suggest that you come up with a better reason or try getting along – if for nothing else but the sake of the assignment. Good day to you both.” With that Professor Grossman walks out of the door and into a hallway bustling with activity.

Max and Liz remain dumbstruck by what just happened.
“Well I guess we’re gonna be seeing more of each other,” A huge scowl appears on Max’s face. It clearly showed his disappointment with the situation he found himself in.

Liz lightly taps her forehead. “I don’t get it. In a lecture hall of over one hundred students, why in God’s name did he decide to throw us together?”
“Face it, fate kicked us both in the ass,” Max replies as he tries not to laugh while watching Liz pout.

Liz takes a pencil off the professor’s desk and scribbles her address and cell phone number on a scrap of paper. She hands it to Max before she starts to head towards the door.
“We’ll set up a study schedule later. Right now I have to go,” she says over her shoulder as she walks out the classroom, leaving Max alone with his thoughts.

Liz shares a spacious apartment with her best friend Maria Deluca. Maria was the first person Liz met when she arrived at Concordia from Roswell.

They met in a long, winding registration line two years ago. When the girls got into the line, it had grinded almost to a halt. They immediately found each other pleasant and spent time getting to know each other. They quickly discovered that they had a lot in common.

They both came from small towns, both were raised in one-parent households, and both were of the opinion that actors Jason Behr and Brendan Fehr were a lot hotter than Brad Pitt.

They found themselves to be so in sync, that by the time they got to the front of the line, Maria asked Liz to consider moving in with her instead of the dorm.
She was in desperate need to find someone she could room with. With the extra money she could pay for demos of the songs she wrote, she said while informing Liz of her dream of becoming a rock star.
Since Liz moved in, the girls had become inseparable.

As Liz and Max’s first study session arrives, Max is at the apartment promptly at six that evening as arranged. He anxiously rings the doorbell and Liz heads for the door from her bedroom.

She begins reading him the riot act as soon as he steps inside.
“Look Max, you’re Antarian and I’m Zyrinian. I peeked you out from the beginning. You Antarians have a scent unlike anyone else in the galaxy,” she states, alluding to the enhanced sense of smell Zyrinians posses. Of course, in all honesty, she mainly wanted to piss Max off.

“There’s no reason to give details on our predicament, my people hate your people. Why destroy a long-standing feud just because we met on Earth?” she concludes lightly.

Max gives her what looks like a sneer, “Works for me babe! The sooner we get this over with the better.”

“Can I get you a soda?” Liz asks, trying to be cordial under the circumstances.

“No, thank you,” Max grits out before taking a seat on the couch.
Liz lets out a snotty sigh while heading to the kitchen to get herself a soda.
Max can’t help but gaze lustfully at her as she sashays out of the room. His mind takes on a life of it’s own.

What a fucked up situation. Why did my sworn enemy have to be so gorgeous?

Although he wished there could be more between them, he realizes it’s in their best interest to finish the assignment and simply move on.

A key is heard connecting to the front door, and the sound brings Max’s mind back to the present. It’s Liz’s roommate Maria. She opens the door and enters the living room, noticing Max instantly. This is their first official meeting, although Max has seen Maria around campus with Liz on several occasions. As she walks in; he springs to his feet, holding out his hand.

“Hello, you must be Liz’s roommate, I’m Max. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“Maria Deluca, charmed,” she holds out her hand while giving him the once over.

Liz re-enters the room with her drink after the introductions are made.
“I see you’ve met my roommate and best friend, great. Now lets get down to business.”

As the study session drones on, each tries not to let the other spot the lusty stares being exchanged. So wrapped up in the other’s presence, they have no idea that Maria has been watching the study session and observing the desire-driven glances.

After a few hours, Max takes a glance at his watch. Peering through the apartment’s side window he notices that the once sunlit day as taken on a dusky shade. Sensing that now is the right time to excuse himself from Liz’s presence, he stands; easing himself away from the mahogany colored table they were studying on in the dinning room.

“It’s getting late, I should be going. Shall we attempt this again tomorrow?” He asks giving her a quizzical look.
Liz stands up and walks past Max into the living room. She prepares to lead him out of the apartment.

“If you can keep your resentment under control, so can I. My grade point average demands that I do,” Liz glances at Max nonchalantly.
Max nods, trying not to show any emotion as he heads for the door.
Liz scampers the rest of the way to the door to let him out. She watches his every move as he leaves her presence before closing the door and leaning against it for a minute.

Her thoughts linger over how gorgeous Max is and how beautiful his eyes are. She can think of nothing but how she would like nothing more than to march him into her bedroom and have sex with him until both were unable to move. She lets out a sigh knowing that’s not possible. After running her fingers through her hair in frustration she calls through the apartment looking for Maria.

Just as Liz thinks of Max, he continues to think of her.
He strides out of the apartment and heads for his metallic gray mustang convertible.

There’s no logical reason why I should want to know her – other then the fire raging inside me only she can ignite.

He shakes his head in an effort to throw those thoughts out of his mind as he jumps into the front seat of his convertible, driving off a little faster than he should.

Back at the apartment, Liz finds Maria in the kitchen making a ham and cheese sandwich.
Maria wastes no time bringing Max up.

“Chica, that guy is gorgeous! Did you see those eyes? And that ass!” Maria practically drools as she cuts her sandwich in half. “So when are you two going out?” she asks over her shoulder as she returns the sandwich components to the fridge.

“We’re not,” Liz answers shaking her head. She’s got a stubborn look on her face as she leans on the kitchen counter opposite Maria.
Maria turns to face her friend, the answer leaving her very confused. She walks up to Liz with hands on her hips.

“What, why not? I felt the fuck me vibes coming off you two!”
Knowing the explanation she gives will be a boldfaced lie; Liz takes care to explain the situation in hopes that Maria won’t bring up the subject again.

“Maria, something inside is telling me to keep him at arms length. What can I say; something just isn’t right. I wish I knew what it was, there’s nothing I can do.”

Maria’s mouth flies wide open upon hearing what Liz just said. She’s not buying it, but she knows that Liz won’t say anything until she’s ready to.
“Liz, I think you’re insane, but I’ll drop it. Just let me say that if I were you, I’d be on his ass in a major way!” She throws her hands up, says good night, and heads for her bedroom.

Liz goes to her own bedroom. Sitting at her vanity table totally frustrated, she starts reenacting the lie she told Maria while staring into her mirror.
Internally she wonders how things could have been if she wasn’t a Cylix and there weren’t several lifetimes’ worth of bad blood standing between her and Max.

It seems the more she tries to be strong and push carnal thoughts from her consciousness, the more thoughts of Max continue to assault her mind.

In time her mind grows tired of thinking and she begins her nightly bedtime ritual.

When her mind slows down enough to let her believe she can rest, she gets into bed hoping for a restful slumber. She falls to sleep easily and immediately begins dreaming.

The scenes that at first seemed light and whimsical turn terribly sinister quite suddenly. They feature the two most dangerous men in her life – Max and her father Kivar.
Dream Sequence:
*Liz and Max are sitting on the grass by the manmade lake at Concordia college, partaking of the picnic lunch of ham and swiss sandwiches, cherry colas, and chocolate cake.*

*Before Max partakes of their quaint meal, he goes to his car.*
*He comes back with the bottle of Tabasco sauce he keeps in his glove compartment.*

*After he returns and sits down, he attempts to get Liz to try it.*
*She takes a whiff of it and scowls at how pungent the aroma is. Quickly she throws her hands out in refusal while she laughs.*
*As Max turns his nose up mocking Liz’s refusal, the once peaceful sky turns dark and ominous.*

*Liz swirls around her surroundings and finds Max gone.*
*Before she can fully get a grasp on Max’s sudden disappearance, she’s spirited off to Zyrinia.*

*Once there she is made to witness the demise of a fear-stricken man under the hands of her father.*

*Kivar laughs as he spews deadly incantations with the sole purpose of killing the petrified man.*

*The fear present on the man’s face brings Kivar great pleasure.*
*As the man meets his eminent demise, Kivar turns to face Liz.*
*He stretches his hands out to her saying, “Come to me. This is your legacy! There is no escape!”

*Before the dream ends, her nostrils are filled with the unmistakable aroma of Zyrinian incense. *

The dream overwhelms Liz so badly that she wakes screaming in a cold sweat. She sits up in bed trying to steady her shaking hands when another thought crosses her mind. She becomes more fearful at the realization that the incense she smelled in the dream can still be smelled even though she’s now awake.

Maria hears the screaming and dashes to her from the other bedroom.
“Liz, you alright babe?” Maria sits on the bed with concern written all over her face.

Liz tries catching her bearings as she grabs a few Kleenex from the night table by her bed. She starts to wipe the sweat off of her forehead and takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Yes, I was just having a bad dream,” she goes on to ask Maria a very cryptic question. “Maria do you smell anything out of the ordinary?”
Maria promptly sniffs the air then looks at Liz in concern. Placing both hands on Liz’s shoulders, she shakes her head no as she holds Liz’s hands in a heartfelt show of support.

Noticing the troubled look on her friend’s face, Maria tries her best to give her words of comfort.

“Hey chica, you had a bad dream, everything is just fine.”
Maria stays in Liz’s bedroom reassuring her until she sees Liz’s eyes getting heavy.

Liz lies down as Maria pulls the covers over her and turns off her light. Gently she whispers “sweet dreams” to Liz as she closes the bedroom door.

Liz allows sleep to reclaim her while mentally chanting to herself
It was just a dream! Just a dream! There’s nothing wrong, and it was all just a dream. It was just a dream!

However, subconsciously even she knows that’s just what she wishes it to be.

On the contrary, her dream was a premonition of things to come.

TBC
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

<center> Warning: Explicit Sex Scene!</center>

Max and Liz continued to study together under duress. A collective sigh of relief was felt when evaluation day came and went. After that, they resumed their ‘see but don’t see’ attitude concerning each other – until an indistinguishable threat starts haunting their residences and their minds.

Max is the first to feel a gradual unease wherever he goes – like an unseen force is watching him, stalking him. He allows the disturbance of his peace to go on for two weeks before he stops Liz after class.

“Liz, I know we’re not supposed to have any contact with each other but I’ve got to ask you something.”

“And what would that be?” Liz asks suspicious of Max’s motives.

Max comes in closer making sure the conversation won’t be overhead as he speaks.
“Lately I’ve been feeling a strange presence all around me. I felt your presence before I met you, but you weren’t trying to hide your presence from anyone. I’m sensing that this presence clearly doesn’t want to be discovered.”

“What are we gonna do?” Liz questions him.

Max looks down at Liz very concerned. “I don’t know but it’s obvious that whatever cover we thought we had has been blown. Someone is after us and they’re alien, I feel that so strongly. I know you don’t want to hear this but we’re gonna have to join forces and get it before it gets us.”

Liz looks up at Max trying to show strength. “Max, don’t think that I’m a helpless female. I’m Zyrinian first and always. I have powers you know nothing about! I can wave my hand and blow your ass clear across the quad.”

“Well Wonder Woman, since you don’t need to be rescued, why don’t we join forces as I suggested. We’ll watch out for both of our asses, deal?” Max retorted.

“If you say so, smarty, but how will we remain honest with each other? For all I know you could be behind this madness.” Liz said, looking at Max suspiciously.

Max’s face grows quite serious.

“We’ll have to perform a blood tie,” he says, referring to an ancient blood oath that would bind the two of them for eternity.

Although Liz wants to resist, she realizes the inevitability of forming a blood tie with Max. She knows that there’s no other option if they’re both in danger, she reluctantly concedes.

They agree that it’s of the utmost importance that they aren’t discovered while performing the ritual. Max lives alone, so the ritual will be carried out there.

Max answers the door, gestures for Liz to come in and surveys the area surrounding his house before closing the door. As Liz walks in, she enters a room ablaze with candlelight. The candles are arranged in a circle. Max and Liz will take their places in the middle. As Liz watches Max prepare for the ritual, her mind starts to wonder.

If the ritual and the circumstances warranting the ritual not been so serious, it wouldn’t be hard to visualize an evening with Max filled with romance and eroticism.

Max looks at Liz but doesn’t say a word. He gestures with his hand for her to join him in the circle. Once both are in the circle, Max takes her hand, closes his eyes and summons the ability to transmit the ancient blood tie ritual into his remembrance. After a few minutes, the mental transfer is done. Max opens his eyes and the ritual begins:

Max waves his right hand and a knife with titanium handle glides into it. He takes the knife and runs it across the side of his right wrist. Droplets of blood flow into a sterling silver goblet on the floor. He passes the knife to Liz, and she follows his lead. Each raises their wrists and they join them while the ritual chant is spoken:

As long as Air moves Fire burns Water flows and the universe remains, I pledge to you my solidarity everlasting. Bonded to you by blood and will as my ally. I will aid you as your supporter. I will come to your aid when needed. I will defend you through all worlds and ages. If I break the tie, I depart from this live and all lives to come.

After the chant is evoked, Max stares deeply into Liz’s eyes. Slowly he runs his tongue across her wrist… then licks his lips. She goes on to taste him. He closes his eyes, sensuously savoring the unique taste of her. Then slowly he draws her into his strong embrace.

It’s been a long time since either Max or Liz tasted blood. The sensation of blood in their systems stoked their already raging libidos to an all time high as Max leans down for a kiss. Liz escapes his seductive embrace, her mind spinning from all the erotic stimuli.

God, I want this man so very much!

Before she can decide what to do, Max pulls her back into his ardent embrace. His kiss smolders with the promise of better things to come.

He runs his kisses down her neck and Liz’s mind is made up – she surrenders to what she’s feeling.

She throws her head back and moans her pleasure. Max picks her up and carries her into his bedroom. He places her on his huge mahogany wood framed bed, his own body closely following her to press her deeper into the soft mattress.

“Liz, I know this is wrong but I need to be with you tonight,” he says while he gazes determinedly at her with his seductive hazel eyes. “I have to have you!”

“I’m yours… but only for tonight.” Liz replies.

Max gazes down at Liz.

“If tonight is all I can have, I'll take it. But you'll regret saying it’s only for tonight,” he tells her with just the hint of a wicked smirk.

Leaning into her, he slowly kisses her. The touch of their lips set their already burning bodies to a higher level. He licks a path down her chin and straight down to the little dip where her collarbones meet.

He reaches for her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor before he focuses his attention on her bra. Her pouty rose-colored nipples are freed and they beckon him to touch them.

A low rumbling in her throat is heard as Max takes total control of her body.

Her nipples are hard and ready for his touch as he catches them between his thumbs and forefingers.

“Amazing,” he murmurs as his eyes behold the beauty of her perfectly perky breasts.

Liz’s eyes return his gaze, “Max!” she pants in desperate need of his body.

“We have all night. I want to take my time,” Max replies to her plead for satisfaction.

She moans as she kisses him and opens her lips to him, her tongue caressing his, her fingers sinking into his hair.

Hungrily he positions himself over her, pressing his rock hard cock into her hot core.

“More,” she gasps, breaking their deep kiss. “I need more of you…. now!”

Max reaches between them to unbutton her pants.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Liz is writhing under him in anticipation of his hard cock inside of her.

Slowly he pulls her pants and panties off with two purposeful tugs.

She lays naked as he jumps off the bed. Stepping back he takes a long minute to scrutinize her beautiful body.

Liz can clearly see the bulge in his pants growing more and more by the minute causing her to moan.

“Max I can’t wait,” she moans, “why do you make me wait?”

He peers down at her, grinning seductively. “I want this to be something you will never forget. Trust me, I’m worth the wait,” he tells her.

Max takes hold of his shirt and slowly unbuttons it one button at a time like he’s doing a strip tease. When he gets to the last button he takes the shirt from around his sculpted shoulders and lets it slowly drop to the floor, thoroughly enjoying every minute he makes Liz wait.

Liz beams at his every gesture with fuck-me eyes.

Max glides his hands over his chiseled chest and down his firm abs, pressing his fingers over his belt buckle as he gazes deeply into her eyes. Slowly he tugs his belt from around his trim waist, and flicks it into the air.

The noise the belt made excites Liz even more. A guttural moan can be heard as she lays back in anticipation of all that Max has to offer her. Her eyes never leave his beautifully sculpted body as he throws the belt on the floor and reaches for the button holding his jeans up.

He sways his narrow hips a little as he unbuttons his jeans.

Liz moves from her back to her hands and knees in front of him on the bed; she’s panting as her entire body skyrockets with heat.

Max’s eyes sparkle as he looks at Liz. He starts to pull his pants and boxers down before he stops and holds his cock in his right hand through his pants, taunting Liz.

“Are you sure you want this?” he asks, staring down at her; watching her as her eyes focus in on his lower anatomy.

Totally overwhelmed with desire, Liz jumps off the bed. With passion shooting out of her eyes, she pushes Max into his tall chest of drawers and asks, “Are you trying to kill me? Are we gonna do this or what?”

Max smirks for a moment, but that moment is short lived as Liz pulls his rock hard length from out of his boxers.

He’s unable to speak from the feeling of her tiny, warm hand on his cock. His breath is taken away as her palm and fingers move up, firmly squeezing the head.

Liz peers up into his hazel eyes. “How do you like being teased instead of pleased?” she asks between hard pants.

Unable to answer, Max’s eyes roll to the back of his head from the sensations her hand is causing on his rock hard length.

Liz captures his attention as she speaks. “Don’t play with me Max. We can either start now or I can walk out. Your choice.”

With one swoop, Max sweeps Liz up off the floor and plants her on his bed. Finally he pulls his pants down, knotting his socks and shoes in a ball with his pants and boxers. He kicks them to the side and makes his way onto the bed.

Liz’s mouth starts to water as he positions himself between her waiting thighs. He kisses her passionately as he aligns all of his hard length against her searing heat with his hand.

“Oh yes,” she moans as his cock glides into its target.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Max mutters roughly as he gets ready to give Liz what they both so desperately want.

He starts to push, further and further into her core, feeling deliciously moist heat engulfing him.

“Damn,” he groans, “you feel so fucking good Liz. Nothing has ever felt this fucking good.”

She groans, taking him deep into her. She can feel his muscles strain as he’s buried inside her to the hilt.

Slowly he starts to thrust, his movements harried at first from the exhilaration, but then he finds his rhythm. Liz secures her legs around his waist and begins to meet him stroke for stroke.

“Max, oh shit,” she yells, vocalizing the intense pleasure she feels.

Max hisses his reply to her as he concentrates on the motion of their bodies rocking against one another so forcefully his bed moves with them.

Liz slaps Max on his ass firmly.

“Oh, so you’re into the rough stuff?” Max asks between pants.

“I’ll take whatever you’ve got,” Liz answers in an extremely brash tone.

“Is that right?” Max ups the speed and intensity of his thrusts as Liz keeps up with him.

“What, is that all you’ve got?” Liz asks between pants, taunting him on. “I want it rough!”

“Your wish is my will!” Max replies, letting go of his last shred of control. He starts thrusting so hard and fast that Liz feels as though she might pass out.

She can feel his hard length, twitching deep inside her.

“Don’t you dare come before me Max!” She barely manages to whisper into his ear.

“That’s not my style love,” he whispers back. “I’ve got you.”

Max grabs Liz and scoots her to the edge of the bed. He stands over her on the floor and starts playing with her pleasure button while thrusting in and out of her. He quickly finds his rhythm with his fingers and hard length as he continues to bring Liz closer to the edge.

Liz starts to shake and twitch, placing her hands on his shoulders for support. She’s swept away in the strongest orgasm she’s ever experienced as she clamps down on his cock.

She hears herself screaming as she flutters around Max, causing him to join her in her bliss.

“Oh fuck!” Max shouts, following Liz over the edge.

As the feeling of indescribable pleasure continues to overtake their bodies, Max and Liz open their mouths baring their fangs involuntarily.

Hours later in the early morning, Liz’s cell phone rings. She quickly jumps off the bed over to her brown leather baguette. Reaching inside, she pulls the phone out.

“Liz where the hell are you, do you know what time it is?” Maria exclaims on the other end worriedly.

Liz glances over at Max snoring lightly on the bed as she whispers her reply. “Maria I’m fine. Let’s talk about this when I get home, ok? Bye.”

Quickly Liz throws her clothes on and tosses her phone into her purse before she throws it on her shoulder. She tiptoes from Max’s bedroom into his bathroom, pulling out her crimson lipstick. She scribbles a note on Max’s mirror in his bathroom before quietly making her way out of his house.

Max rises out of bed two hours later running his hands through his hair as he heads for the bathroom. He reads Liz’s note scribbled in lipstick on his mirror.

Max,

Thank you for last night, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Liz

He smiles confidently, remembering the countless times they lost themselves in ecstasy.

Perhaps we’ll have a repeat performance Miss Parker, he thinks before making his way into his kitchen.

Perhaps.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author's Note: Chapter 3 has alot of details. I
didn't want to confuse anyone, so it was decided that this chapter would
be divided into 3A and 3B.

To keep the flow going, I will post 3B on Sunday and return to the regular Friday update 7/21/06 with chapter 4. Thank you for your continued support.

Chapter Three – Part A

When Liz arrives at her apartment, the sun has been out for hours. As she makes it inside, Maria addresses her from the couch she spent the night on, waiting for Liz to come home.

“Ok Chica, spill all the gory details,” Maria exclaims. She knows that studying wasn’t on last night’s agenda; unless they were studying anatomy.

“What details Maria?” Liz asks, trying to be coy.

“Liz it’s nine in the morning and you’re just getting home from Max’s! Refresh my memory, isn’t he the guy you said you didn’t trust and had bad vibes about? So what gives, I’m not stupid! But hey if you don’t wanna tell your best friend about your change of heart…”

“Ok, ok, I’ll tell you what happened,” Liz says, cutting Maria off, “but you’ve got to promise me that you won’t bring this up again later. Promise?”

Maria nods her head, sporting a knowing grin. “I promise – don’t leave out a single detail.”

“Maria, what can I say, it was almost like I never experienced sex until I was with Max,” Liz replies honestly.

“Oh my God, was the sex that good?” Maria asks in excitement.

“Is the Pope catholic?” Liz laughs while nodding yes to the question. “Maria, it was like the man worshipped my body. He knew exactly what to do, and when to do it. Every single touch felt like fire and every time we came together it was as if nothing else existed,” Liz told her, getting lost in the memory.

Maria is hysterical; she’s bouncing on the couch and grinning from ear to ear.

“So just what exactly did he do to cause everything else to disappear in such a way?” Maria asks with a teasing gleam in her eye.

“Maria, the man is a sexual dynamo and his skills are just as impressive as his body.
He used his body, hands and mouth in such a way that had me almost on the verge of pleading for mercy. Before I slept with Max I never fathomed ever experiencing too much pleasure. Just imagine going into pleasure overload – where there’s no beginning and no end, the entire experience was just… euphoric,” Liz said, finding the word that fully described everything she had felt.

Maria shakes her head impressed by what she’s heard and happy that her best friend found someone that satisfies her completely.

“Oh Liz I’m so happy for you! So when will you guys go at it again?” Maria asks teasingly.

Liz looks at Maria before looking down at her hands.

“We won’t,” she mumbles, unable to hide the disappointment in her eyes as she does.

Maria shakes her head totally bewildered. “Honestly Liz, just when I think I get you, you go and do or say something to make me realize that sometimes you are completely unpredictable.”

After awhile Maria gets off the couch and leaves Liz in the living room alone. Liz watches Maria walk out the room before she lets out a heart-wrenching sigh while placing her head in her hands.

If only I could come clean and tell Ria everything I’m going through, she thinks, feeling bad for lying to her best friend once again.

After forming the blood tie, Max and Liz went to work fleshing out the mysterious figure that’s been terrorizing them. When simple deductive methods fail, Liz decides to put her Assamite abilities to work.

“Max we’ve been searching for someone or something for two weeks. All attempts have come up zilch. I think it’s time to go beyond the human way of dealing with this. We need to know what we’re up against,” she tells him after another dead end.

Max reluctantly nods in agreement “If your hocus pocus can get us closer to finding out what or who is stalking us, then maybe it’s a good idea.”

Liz steps away from Max and shuts her eyes. She takes a couple deep breaths to focus herself, and then she starts to recite something very foreign and ancient.

Her eyes fly open, as she demands in a loud voice, “I bind and bring forth the menace that has been threatening my safety!”

Almost like a cruel joke an unassuming blonde girl about Liz’s age, height and weight appears.

Liz is struck dumb as she gazes at her; she knows this girl.

As Liz tries to come to terms with the fact the menace is a fellow Zyrinian, the girl tries to get away.

A vivid green light shoots out of Max’s hands and connects with the girl holding her in place.

Liz’s surprise at witnessing Max’s abilities is eclipsed by the realization that she knows the identity of the stalker.

Walking over to the bound captive she asks, “Tess, what is this all about? Why are you here and why are you following me?”

Tess remains silent.

“Liz, I think I can make her talk,” Max says before he intensifies the green light surrounding Tess.

Wincing in pain, it’s not long before Tess starts revealing what they want to know.

“It’s your father, he sent me here to keep an eye on you. When he finds out that you’re involved with Maximus there will be hell to pay,” Tess tells Liz while she glares at Max.

“If my father sent you, then how come I could feel your presence? Why didn’t he make sure I couldn’t?” Liz asks her, wanting to confirm that what Tess said was true.

“I forgot how immense your magic was. He offered to cloak me using his powers but I said no wrongly feeling my powers to be more than sufficient. I thought I could shadow you without being detected,” Tess replies, still seething at Max.

Liz thinks for a moment before taking control of the situation.

“Tess, you will tell my father nothing!” she responds, knowing what would happen if her father became aware of what took place between herself and Max.

Liz throws her hands out in Tess’s direction closes her eyes and starts to chant.
As the chant concludes, Tess slowly disappears into nothing, fading out as though she were being dissolved into the air itself.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Well CandyCane14 :)

Ask, and you shall receive :wink:

Enjoy

Chapter Three – Part B

School’s out for the summer, and Liz returns to Roswell, her family and the Crashdown. The first full day finds her in bed. Her peaceful slumber is disturbed by a knock on the door.

“Yes?” she asks wondering who it could be.

“It’s me cuz, get up!” her cousin Alex demands.

Alex Whitman is Liz’s only half-Zyrinian and half-human relative.

Twenty-two years ago, the Zyrinians sent scouts to Earth to check out the possibility of future colonization. They found Earth pleasant enough but because of the fact that the planet’s sun is far more powerful than the sun on Zyrinia, the scouts judged Earth would not be suitable for long-term stays or a residence at that time.

Liz’s father Kivar and his brother, Claudius, accompanied the scouts. While on the expedition they met and seduced Nancy Parker and her sister Gloria Whitman; who was, at the time, married to Charles Whitman.

“Alex, why are you waking me up?” Liz grumbles, trying to go back to sleep.

“If I gotta be up early to prep the grill I want company. Besides, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do, so make it snappy!” Alex replies, pulling her blankets away as he does so.

“Fine, I’ll get up,” Liz agrees with her cousin. “Keep your shirt on buster, I’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

After Alex leaves Liz takes a quick shower before rummaging through her closet.

She starts parting the clothes to one side until she comes across that familiar turquoise and silver waitress uniform. A grin comes over her face as she thinks about the many Roswell alien conventions; how the organizers would faint clear away if they knew they had been in the presence of true to life aliens all the time.

As Liz pulls on her uniform, her mind travels back in time a couple of summers ago, recalling the first major conversation she had with Alex concerning the time she spent on Zyrinia.

“Liz what do you remember about Zyrinia when your father came for you when we were eight?” Alex asks, curious about the place he’d never seen and rarely heard of.

“Alex, staying here was a good thing for you. I wish my father had never come for me,” Liz tells him quietly

“At least your father wanted something to do with you,” Alex replies, a tinge of sadness in his voice. “Mine wants nothing to do with me simply because I’m half-human.”

Liz looks thoughtful for a moment, not really wanting to go into the time she spent on Zyrinia, but knowing that Alex deserves to know something about his Zyrinian side.

“Although I was treated like royalty there, I found my father to be a very devious and conniving man,” Liz starts slowly. “He was the complete opposite of my mom who was always so sweet and accommodating.”

“Being the daughter of Kivar Cylix came with a built in reputation – one that I didn’t like at all,” she says, with a frown. “The relatives expected me to be the next high priestess of the clan, and my father demanded that I learn the dark arts. He taught me all kinds of blood magic for the sole purpose of destroying people he perceived as his enemies.”

“At first,” she continued, her eyes darkening as she remembers what her father wanted of her, “I found learning these things fun – being able to do things that others couldn’t. The fun came to an abrupt end when my father expected me to hurt or kill people simply for reasons that amounted to sheer avarice.”

“It didn’t matter to him if they were innocent – what mattered was what he could gain. When I refused, he would get angry and take it out on anyone near by. Because of the dissension between my father and I the clan broke into two camps: those who wanted power at any price and those that wanted to live beyond Assamite associations, the ones who longed for the madness to stop,” Liz told him, her voice deadening as she spoke.

“When I realized I could no longer tolerate what was going on and was helpless to make change, I decided to come back to you and mom,” she said, looking at Alex with sadness in her eyes.

“How did you convince your father? I wouldn’t picture him to be the kind of man who would listen to anyone, much less an eight year old,” Alex asked her

Liz smiled slightly at him. “That was probably his biggest mistake – teaching me the arts at such an early age when I didn’t have complete control yet. The powers and incantations I learned allowed me to meditate myself back to Earth just by thinking it.

“One minute I was on Zyrinia wondering how I would ever get back to you and my mom – wanting to so badly I could feel it inside my bones. The next I was back. There was no warning, no signs that it was about to happen; it just did,” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

“I felt just like Dorothy in the Wizard Of Oz… without the heel clicking of course,” she said jokingly while looking over at him with another small smile.

Liz returns to reality by the noise of the café employees below the upstairs apartment, all of them getting ready themselves for another business day. She quickly finishes throwing on her uniform and heads downstairs.

When Liz makes it down to the kitchen, she’s grinning from ear to ear.

“Wow Alex, can you believe it, it still fits?” she asks, referring to the small uniform she wore as a teenager.

He glances over at her and smiles while prepping the grill.

Liz starts busying herself by filling the salt and peppershakers when Alex walks up to her. Leaning on the table in the back room, he starts tapping his fingers on the surface, waiting for her to talk to him.

“Ok Liz, you’ve avoided what you really wanted to tell me long enough. Spill it before the breakfast crowd overruns this place,” he tells her when she looks at him questioningly.

“What are you talking about?” Liz asks him, not entirely sure what he’s referring to.

“I’m talking about the fact that not only did we grow up together and are cousins, but we are also both Zyrinians; which means that I can sense when something is off with you,” he says bluntly.

Liz mulls over the right words to say.

“Alex, would you believe me if I told you I bonded and had sex with a Prince of Antar?” she asks, not really knowing any other way to tell him.

“Well,” Alex responds, “This is planet Earth. Anything is possible here. It’s neutral territory from what you’ve told me,” he replies scratching his head. “Ok… I understand the sex part but what is this bonding about?”

“It’s a long story. The abbreviated version is we thought our lives were in danger so we invoked a blood tie to keep each other honest while forming an alliance,” she tells him while putting the tops back on some of the shakers.

“It doesn't seem like you suffered any negative affects, other than guilt. That's good, right?"Alex asked amusedly.

Liz sighs, wiping off the table before placing her elbows on it and covering her face.

“Alex I really don’t think too much more alien stuff can happen to me,” she mumbles behind her hands. “If so I’m moving and I’m not telling anyone where!”

Alex laughs before getting up and heading to the back room door.

Like the lot you know couldn’t find you, Alex thinks to himself shaking his head in total disbelief.

“The only alien stuff you should have to deal with this summer are the ones on the menu!” he tells her lightly before pushing through the door.

I hope so; Liz thinks to herself, I really hope so.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

While Liz reacquaints herself with her cousin Alex and works at the Crashdown for the summer,

Max is in New York apprenticing for a major brokerage firm. This is his second year at the firm and he’s familiarized himself with many of the affluential people who work there.

Max is stylish in a summer weight khaki suit.He’s standing in a small cubicle with a phone in his right hand and documents in his left.

He’s speaking to a client about some stock information while gesturing to the guy in the next cubicle.
He hangs up the phone and speaks to his colleague while taking off his suite jacket, laying it on the back of his chair.

“Lloyd, I’ve got some interesting information on a company whose stocks are positioned to go through the roof. If I were you, I’d tell all your clients to get a piece of Zanzoff stock while they can.”

The colleague looks at Max, slightly suspicious before asking,
“Evans how is it that you know about every hot stock before it takes off?”

Max shrugs his shoulders and gives the guy a slight grin,
“It’s luck I guess.”

Lloyd glares at Max,
“Luck my ass – nobody is that lucky.
Come on Evans, what’s your secret?”

Max’s grin gets bigger as he answers.
“Lloyd, if I told you then I’d have to kill ya!”

The colleague walks away from Max in a huff,
mumbling “Lucky bastard,” under his breath.

As the day progresses, phones are ringing and people are buzzing all around.
Just when Max thinks he can take a minute for a breather at his cubicle, he gets a harrowing feeling.

Foreboding rises up from his toes on it’s way up to be processed by his brain. He feels stifled, causing him to pull off his tie and unbutton the top two buttons on his crisp white shirt.

In an effort to regain his composure, he drops down into his seat, breathing deeply. The guy at a nearby cubicle is calling his name and his phone is ringing but he hears nothing.

As the harrowing thought enters his mind, it crystallizes into four simple yet life-changing words – My father is dead.

In an instant an almost paralyzing pain overtakes his mind and heart as he realizes that he’ll never see his father alive again.

He agonizes over the fact that the last time he laid eyes on him was two years ago and ponders on how his father didn’t want him to study abroad.

“Antarian universities are more than adequate for your matriculation,” King Philip tells his son.

“Father, I know this… I don’t doubt it. I just want to be able to do something for me.

Perhaps it’s selfish, but I just need to be able to get away. One day, years from now, when I’m king I won’t have this opportunity.

I’ve never asked you for anything, but please let me do this,” Max asks his father, hoping he won’t automatically say no.

“But the universities on earth –” his father starts.

“Are just as good as those on Antar,” Max interrupts him. “Please father. I just need to go somewhere where people will treat me as a normal person.
How can I relate to those I rule if I’ve never been given the opportunity to interact with common people?”

Philip looks at his son, knowing that it’s not something he’s going to back down from without a royal order; and he’s loathe to give one to his son.

With a sigh, he concedes

Max wonders how things would have turned out if he didn’t go to Earth. He would have had more time with his father, but then he never would have met Liz had he stayed.

At least I had the chance to experience pure bliss with a beautiful, albeit very dangerous, woman, he thinks ironically to himself. But at what price? I’m allied to the enemy and my father died before I could finish my education.

Max rises up from his chair in the cubicle and surveys the busy room for the last time.

Lloyd has been watching Max and trying to get his attention for some time. Finally he
gets through to him. “Evans, where were you man?”

Max looks up at him with an almost startled look on his face before replying, “Oh sorry Lloyd, were you speaking to me? I’ve got a lot on my mind. Hey I’ve got to head home. Maybe we’ll see each other again one day.”

Max holds out his hand for what will be the final handshake.

Lloyd looks at Max, thinking that he’s very strange. “Hey dude, its Friday, we’ll be back in this pressure cooker on Monday remember?”

Max slaps him on his shoulder, “Good bye Lloyd.”

He takes his suit jacket, throwing it over his shoulder before making his way out of the building and walking out into the early evening sun.

Antar, his home planet beacons, as he has just become the planet’s next king.

Upon his arrival back on Antar, he will appear different to those he left behind. In two years he has grown and maintained a light beard.

On Antar long hair for men is the standard, but once on Earth he cut and maintained a shorter style than usual to keep pace with Earth’s corporate business acumen.

He’s making mental and physical preparations to leave Earth… and Liz.

As Max prepares to return to Antar, Liz is at home sitting up in bed. She’s wiped out from a day of non-stop work at the Crashdown.

She wonders idly how Max and Maria are doing while rubbing her aching feet. While she decides to call Maria in the morning, she wishes she could be with Max.

She shakes her head trying to bring to a halt the image of his gorgeous face invading her mind yet again.

Trying to stop the desire – longing – for another euphoric night with him. Finally laying down she pulls the covers over her shoulders as she tries to sleep. After a few minutes she’s sound asleep, drifting off into a dream.

Once again Liz wakes in a cold sweat, covering her mouth to muffle her scream. After regaining her bearings, she immediately grabs her journal and documents the dream, sensing that this information will be of importance to her in the future.

Meanwhile, on Antar:

The sudden death of King Philip has left Queen Diane utterly devastated and plunged the planet into mourning.

She has informed her subjects that she has officially stepped out of public life, leaving all official duties to her daughter Princess Isabel until her son’s return.

Before turning the day-to-day duties over to her daughter, the queen appointed Michael Guerin, Max’s best friend and newly appointed second in command to assist her.

Michael has all the qualities required to be of support to Isabel due to his extensive experience as a soldier who rose quickly through the ranks of the Antarian Defense Corps.

Princess Isabel is pacing in the solarium of the palace alone.

Her father’s sudden death has shaken her to the core, but has no time to mourn his passing.

Obligation weighs heavily on her more than capable shoulders. A single tear races down her cheek as Michael, the one person she has to lean on, enters the room.

He walks over to her, gently caressing her shoulder. She lets a trace of a smile appear on her lovely features.

“Iz are you alright?”

For a split second he rethinks what he just said. “Man that was a stupid thing to say. Of course you’re not all right.

Your father just died and you have all of Antar to contend with. I just want you to know, whatever you need I’m here for you,” he tells her softly.

Isabel turns to him and melts into his waiting arms.

“Michael, you don’t know how much your being by my side at this time means to me! Mother was in no condition to carry out the things that need to be done.

I have to be strong for my family and Antar… until Max gets back. Then I can finally mourn my father’s passing.”

Michael takes care to wipe the tears from Isabel’s grief stricken face.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be long. Max is on his way back to us and he will take care of you, the queen and the planet,” Michael assures as he caresses Isabel’s cheek tenderly.

While Michael shows Isabel his concern and support, Max arrives at Concordia College and the manmade lake that has stowed away his alien space module for the last two years.

On route to the location, Max peered at his surroundings as if he was taking mental snap shots of the trees, shrubbery and buildings he’s leaving behind.

Although he understands the magnitude of his return to Antar, deep inside he longs to remain the carefree college student he was on Earth up to this point.

He gets out of the car and strokes the hood of the mustang almost affectionately for the last time. A fit of wistfulness hits him and he realizes he’ll miss it.

The steps he takes to the lake are slow and measured, careful and almost calculated, showing his anxiety.

It has been two years since he’s been home… his real home. Arriving the edge of the lake, Max clears his mind of everything but retrieving the module suspended underwater.

After taking a deep breath, he raises his right hand and the stillness of the water is disrupted. The water gushes to and fro at his command until the craft can be seen peeking out of it’s watery grave.

Max continues raising his hand until the craft hangs effortlessly in the air above him. As the module hovers overhead, he lowers his hand and guides the module on to solid ground.

Then he takes what looks like a diamond out of his pocket and points the diamond to the module. Instantly, lights that line the perimeter of the module flash on, the hatch opens and Max walks inside.

Once inside, Max strolls down a dimly lit corridor that immediately brightens as he passes small hidden sensors within the smooth reflective walls.
Illumination follows him as he continues down the wide corridors. A segment of the wall just ahead of him slides open quietly and seamlessly. From there he saunters into a spacious chamber.

This chamber is been used as his living and sleeping quarters on long journeys. It is bathed from ceiling to floor in Max’s favorite hues – cobalt blue and metallic titanium.

It’s in here that he grabs a black leather flight suit and helmet out of a cabinet and puts them on for purposes of protection and insulation.

He walks back into the corridor that ends at the navigational bay, which houses the navigation console of the craft.

He switches off the xeath shield that has kept the craft watertight for two years in it's watery dock. Next he makes his way to a plush metallic silver commander's chair.

Once comfortably seated, Max switches on a small yellowish light on the console, securing the black harness straps that will hold his body secure during the journey.

After engaging the craft’s myriad of knobs and gadgets, the craft begins the heaven-bound ascension back to Antar. Max is ready to return to his home, his responsibility, and his life.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author’s Note: Michael and Kyle live in the palace with the royal family.

The turbulent journey is over; Max is home. The space module lands safely in the hangar of the Antarian Space Agency as royal personnel anxiously await the appearance of their new king.

Max glides out of the craft without assistance. The man is gorgeous in his form fitting black leather flight suit as he takes off his helmet and runs his fingers through his hair. Michael, his second in command marches over anxiously to greet him.

Max takes a good long look at his friend, noticing that there was something different about him. He still had the ‘don’t fuck with me’ swagger, that confident attitude that he could more than handle himself in any situation. Max made a mental note to talk with him later.

“Your Highness, it’s been too long. How was your trip?” Michael asks as he extends his hand.

Max takes the helmet in his left hand as he offers the right hand to shake Michael’s. The handshake grows from a respectful greeting into a warm, welcoming hug.

Michael glances over at his best friend with a smile as they separate from the hug.

Max views Michael and the others gathered around him; all caught up in the excitement of his return home.

Michael ushers Max out to the waiting black hovercraft as all gathered around him bows at his departure. Michael hands the space helmet to one of the many technicians in the hangar on their way out.

Michael inquires after Max, the trip, and how he took the news of his father’s death.

Max answers and reveals how he really feels about becoming king. “ Michael, the thought of it scares the hell out of me. This is an incredible undertaking. Millions of people will look to me. What if I can’t meet the challenge?”

Michael looked at Max for a moment before responding. “You will Max, you will. Your father lives on in you. He found his way when his time came and so will you,” he concludes, confident in Max’s abilities.

Max nods slightly, then changes the subject, asking about his family.

“As expected, the queen is distraught and in a self-imposed seclusion. She left all the day-to-day decisions to Iz and I until you’ve settled in. She spends most of her time in her suite and hardly ever ventures out. I’m really worried about her Max.

As for Izzie, she’s managing to present a brave face, but your father’s passing has left her devastated. They need you so much Max,” Michael tells him honestly.

Max lowers his head briefly as he internalizes the personal toll his father’s passing has taken on him and his family.

You think the ones you love will always be there.

Max mood brightens a bit as he asks Michael the question that’s been on his mind “Why did you do it?”

Michael replies with a grin, “I’ll tell you everything later at the palace. You’re gonna love it!”

“I bet!” Max lets the hint of a grin grace his face as he ponders what Michael will tell him later, trying to keep his mind off everything else.

As the two strikingly attractive men finish making their way to the hovercraft, they find themselves besieged by members of the Antarian media where they’ve gathered in an effort to get pictures and a sound bite or two from their new king.

“Your highness! Your highness!” can be heard from all directions as Max readies himself for the reporters.

One of them places a microphone in Max’s direction as cameras roll. Ever in soldier mode, Michael begins to position himself in between the reporter and Max. Max gestures to Michael that it’s fine before he obliges the reporter.

“Your highness, how does it feel to be back on Antar? Is there anything you want to convey to your subjects?”

Max comes across like an intergalactic rock star as cameras record his every move. The golden tan he acquired on Earth as well as the black flight suit he’s a wearing renders him more visually stunning than usual as the brief interview begins.

Max clears his throat and unleashes a mega-watt smile before communicating his thoughts.

“I’m happy to be back home but grief-stricken at my father’s untimely passing. King Philip was a great man who served his subjects with distinction. He’s left me with enormous shoes to fill.

As king, it is my intention to continue his dedication with the love, support and the patience of my subjects. Thank you,” he finishes as he starts to turn to board the hovercraft.

“Your highness! Your highness!” is heard again from other reporters who wish to have an interview with Max.

“Ladies and gentlemen, that will be all. The king has just returned from Earth and he’s anxious to be reunited with his family.

He will make himself available to answer all your questions at a later date. Please let us be on our way,” Michael tells the media as Max secures himself into his spot on the hovercraft.

As the hovercraft starts to take off, Max shakes his head at the commotion they’ve left behind. “I’ve been on Earth too long. I forgot about having the media to deal with.

Things were much easier on Earth. Nobody knew who I was there,” he tells Michael as he watches the reporters still gathered below.

“All good things must come to an end my friend.” Michael replies as he takes in Max’s quietness.

As the hovercraft makes its way to the palace, Max’s mind travels back to Earth and Liz while he sits back and makes himself more comfortable.

He thinks of how he loved to watch her chocolate brown hair blow in the wind, how her eyes sparkled, and how he used to dream of taking her into his arms.
His thoughts progress to how he felt the day he got to kiss and touch her before they advance to the exhilaration he felt as he carried her to his waiting bed; how he savored every minute they shared driving each other wild.
The memory was bittersweet, as it was the first and the last time they would be together.

“Max, where are you?” Michael snaps his fingers to bring Max back to reality.

With a start, Max replies, “I was thinking about my life on Earth.” A fading image of Liz writhing under him in bliss before Michael’s interruption causes Max to adjust himself in his seat as his cock responds to the erotic stimulus.

“Well Max, that life is over and done. Your life is here with your family and subjects. I hope you had one hellava good time on Earth, because from here on out it’s going to be business first and foremost for the both of us,” Michael tells his best friend bluntly.

Max nods at Michael’s honesty while wishing that what he experienced with Liz could have been more…. much more.

At the Antarian Imperial Palace:

Queen Diane, Princess Isabel and Kyle Valenti, Michael’s half brother have gathered in front of a media device similar to a big screen television, located in the living quarters of the queen’s suite to watch the Antar nightly report.

The next image they see is Max speaking to a reporter with Michael at his side. The queen is elated to see her handsome son back on Antar after two long years.

“Oh Isabel dear, your brother has finally returned to us! My how he’s changed!” the Queen exclaims, momentarily having the pain of her husband’s loss lessened by the sight of her son.

Isabel happily concurs, “Yes he has, and he looks wonderful.”

“Hey Izzie, do you think Max grew that beard to get Earth chicks?” Kyle remarks quickly, in his typical style.

“Kyle!” Isabel gestures to the Queen who is now wearing a scowl.

“So sorry your highness!” Kyle hastily repents before shrugging at Isabel.

Kyle’s remark makes Isabel giggle to herself.

She knows Kyle can’t help being impish; it’s something she loves about him. Such joking helps her to remain sane – which is what she ardently needs at the moment.

Max comes home to the love of his family at the palace. Queen Diane is the first to hug him. She’s so elated to have him home that she almost doesn’t let him go. Isabel is next and Kyle gives him a hearty handshake and greeting.

His return has brought a much-needed lightness to the spirits of his family and friends.
As a result, the Queen and Isabel are doing something they haven’t done since the king’s death – smiling.

Later, after a huge celebratory dinner comprised of all his favorites, Max joins Michael in the library. Entering the expansive room, he finds Michael picking up a huge crystal bottle of Cognac. Max takes this opportunity to ask him about the change in his appearance.

“Ok Michael I’ve waited long enough – what’s with the red hair?” Max asks, already smiling as he awaits Michael’s answer.

Michael walks over to Max and hands him a glass. He fills it with the liquor as he answers.

“I did it for Zahara, she’s the girl I’ve been seeing,” Michael replies with his own smirk.

Max laughs before questioning, “Is it that serious? I thought you always said that the women could accept you or not – that you weren’t going to change for any of them.”

“Max this girl is wild – you name it and she’s into it. S&M, leather, whips and blindfolds. Anyway, she kept talking about how much hotter I would be to her if I dyed my hair red.

Max I never thought I would do something this drastic for a female but what this woman does to me in bed; the color change is but a small price to pay,” Michael tells him before taking a drink.

“So have you found your Ms. Right?” Max asks bringing a glass to his own lips.

Michael shakes his head before replying, “Let me say this, she’s a sex pot and I have the time of my life when I’m with her but deep inside I get the feeling that she’s not the one. So what about you, did you sow your wild oats on Earth?” he asks, raising his eyebrows as he does so.

Max answers Michael very carefully.

“Well I did hook up with this one girl and the sex was incredible. I wanted to rip her clothes off every time I saw her. She gave me plenty of attitude, but deep inside I sensed there was so much more to her. I wish things could have been different for us,” Max says, looking down into his glass at the end.

“If you met her here, could she have been your Ms. Right?” Michael asks eager to hear the answer.

“There’s no reason to get into that, she’s lost to me now,” Max replies, wanting to change the topic before Michael starts asking more questions.

She’s Zyrinian, there’s no way in hell we could be together here. Michael’s reaction to that bit of news would be nothing short of explosive, Max thinks as he watches the liquid in his glass swirl.

Michael soon starts feeling the cognac take effect and wants to propose a toast.

He raises his glass skyward, “Well Max here’s to you, me and Ms. Right wherever they may be!”

The evening’s merriment progresses and Michael has consumed more than his share of liquor. In his present condition he’s virtually unable to get to his suite without assistance, so Max gathers his friend out of his seat. He wraps Michael’s left arm around his shoulder and starts the short journey.

Once through the door, he helps Michael to his bed and lays him down carefully. Shaking his head Max ponders with a chuckle how some things never change.

As Max turns to leave the suite, Michael mumbles, “Ms. Right.”

Max’s mind travels back to Liz and what they could have had together as he turns off the light and closes the door to Michael’s suite.

Max awakens to his first full day at the palace. His eyes open and he pushes the black satin sheets away from his body. Sitting up, he gets a good stretch and rubs the last remnants of sleep from his beautiful hazel eyes.

Scrutinizing his bedroom he ponders the splendor of his black and gold decorated suite as opposed to the house he had on Earth. Slowly he gets out of bed and strides over to a bank of windows to the right of him.

He looks out at the morning sky adorned in shades of lilac, indigo and plum with a bright sun peering through the clouds.

After a full body stretch, he makes his way to a massive wardrobe filled with clothes. He opens the closet and glances at mostly silk and satin separates displayed in a myriad of colors with black being his prominent shade of choice.

His thoughts turn to how he wore jeans and t-shirts to keep in step with what his peers were wearing on Earth. He makes his selection taking a black shirt and black trousers out of the closet and laying them on his bed.

Next he walks over to a drawer that houses his silk boxers and socks. From the top drawer he pulls black cashmere socks out and grabs black silk boxers from the bottom drawer. He throws those items on the bed as well.

On his way to the bathroom Max is startled by a knock on the door to his suite.

“Yes?” he questions in his silky-smooth baritone voice.

“Good morning your highness, breakfast is served.” a servant answers from the other side.

“Thank you,” Max replies as he strides over to his bathroom to shower, dress, and make his way down to breakfast.

A well turned-out Max walks out of his suite and into the long winding hallway before being met by Isabel.

“Good morning Max, how did you sleep?” she asks as she walks next to him.

“I slept extremely well thank you. Do you know that the mattresses on Earth are made of hard metal coils and inferior types of stuffing material?

Their mattresses are nothing like the billow spume mattresses we have here,” he replies, trying to make light conversation with Isabel. In an instant his mind wanders off to how soft his bed was when Liz was under him driving him wild.

He glances quickly at his sister and immediately does away with that thought. All that is left of that memory is a hint of a grin that Isabel detects but doesn’t comment about.

Breakfast is held the palace’s expansive dinning room. Max and Isabel enter the room as servants whirl around with carafes of juice and coffee.

Large containers of the usual breakfast fare are situated on a long table. Max holds out his sister’s chair as she sits and takes the seat to her right.

As the servants bow and take their leave of the room, Isabel decides to ask her brother some pointed questions.

“So Max how different are Earth girls as opposed to Antarian girls?” she asks, very curious to hear his response.

“Well Iz let me say this–”

Just as Isabel is about to hit pay dirt with information on her brother’s observations, Michael interrupts abruptly.

“Sorry highnesses, but I’ve got news about the autopsy performed on your father,” he apologizes, looking a little uncomfortable.

“What is it Michael, he died of natural causes right?” Max asks; not liking the way Michael appears.

Michael shakes his head to the negative. “As a matter of fact he didn’t. Max, Isabel I’m sorry to tell you this but your father was murdered. He was poisoned.”

“What? That’s impossible! Who would ever want to harm father? He was loved by all!” Isabel exclaims, jumping from her seat before she starts weeping so violently that Max rises up to take hold of her and calm her down.

“Iz, it’s ok I’m here now. I’m going to hunt down and kill the evil bastard that did this heinous thing to father,” Max tells her, trying his best to comfort her. “Michael are they sure he was poisoned?” Max asks him.

“The toxicology report states it. That’s not the worst of my news,” Michael continues, not quite knowing how to tell them the rest. “The poison found in your father’s body could only be found in one place… Zyrinia. We’ve been able to infiltrate their clans and found this particular poison to be used by Assamites exclusively.”

“So not only is the killer Zyrinian but Assamite as well?” Max asks with a look of dread.

“Oh my god Max, I feared something like this would happen. Do you know what could happen if our subjects found out that our oldest and deadliest enemies killed their beloved king? This could start a war that leads to the destruction of both planets,” Isabel sobs again as she has her hands on her face shaking her head in disbelief.

Max takes his sister in his arms to comfort her.
“We won’t let that happen,” Max tells her gently. He thinks for a moment, knowing what has to be done, but not knowing how to tell them.

“I have an idea. While on Earth I met a Zyrinian Assamite… a girl. Of course we’re not friends, but I think I can convince her to come and help us find out who killed father.

She’s very highly connected there,” he states, trying his best to sound detached while mentioning Liz.

A very upset Michael firmly pulls Max to the side so as not to further upset Isabel with what he has to say.

“What the hell is wrong with you Max?” he asks, wearing a nasty scowl of displeasure. “Has the sun on Earth warped your mind? You know there is no, and I repeat no, contact between Antarians and Zyrinians! Then to add insult to injury you say she’s Assamite as well? You’re Antarian and a Ventrue! There can be no such alliances!” he growls quietly, barely controlling his anger.

Taking a deep breath, he continues, “Max, you know as well as I do that there’s no way in hell this girl is going to help you find squat if she has the connections you say she has there. It’s us against them, remember?”

Isabel takes a long look at her brother and Michael as they have their heated discussion. Walking over to them, she asks,
“Max why do you think you can get this girl to help us? What happened on Earth?”

Kivar Cylix is having an intense conversation with a man in the shadows of his Zyrinian home.

“The death of King Philip is making news all over the galaxy,” The mysterious man remarks.

“Yes, and now Antar is ripe for the picking,” Kivar responds, rubbing his hands together as he plans out his next move.

“I’m sure Maximus is on his way back as we speak, don’t count him out. He’s a more than formidable opponent. And I wouldn’t forget his sidekick Michael. He can be ferocious when cornered!” The unidentified man states with a shrewd look.

Kivar flies into a violent rage. He grabs the man with one hand by the throat and roars as he picks him up off the ground. “Maximus is a tenderfoot forced to do a man’s job!

He’s going to need Guerin and the whole Antarian Corps to hold me off! I’ve got plans for Antar and her new king. Soon I’ll have everything I’ve ever wanted.

Antar will be mine and I’ll get my daughter back. And that is just the beginning,” Kivar forcefully slams the man on to the floor and leans down to eye level, “so don’t wear out your usefulness!”

Kivar strides off, almost convulsing with glee as he thinks how Antar awaits him.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

“Max why do you think you can get this girl to help us? What happened on earth?” Isabel’s pointed questions reverberate in Max’s ears.

“I believe,” Max begins carefully, not wanting to arouse their suspicions, “that she can help us. She’s only half Zyrinian and if she’s living on earth than she must not want much to do with that part of her.”

“Then what makes you think that you can convince her to do what’s necessary?” Michael asks, not liking the fact that Max would even consider asking a Zyrinian for help.

“Besides, if she’s only half-Zyrinian and doesn’t even want anything to do with that side, how could she even begin to provide us with the kind of help you think she’s capable of?” he concludes, not feeling comfortable with what they’ve been told so far.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures,”
Max says, facing Michael squarely as he stands his ground.

“ Father’s murderer will not remain free on my watch. We owe it to father to exhaust any and all possible leads.”

Michael nods but doesn’t appear to be convinced while Isabel paces with her arms folded over her chest. Witnessing their obvious reservations, Max endeavors to relieve their doubts.

“Look, Liz and I were able to set aside our differences and interact with each other as people. As king it is my desire to build bridges, not just sustain the status quo.
Consider this on-the-job training,” he says.

“Besides, can you two come up with a better way to get information other than something leading to needless bloodshed?”

Max’s beautiful hazel eyes glow with stately authority as he conveys his resolve to Michael and Isabel.

“I’m going to find out who killed father and Liz Parker is going to help me!”

Sensing Max’s dogged determination, Isabel yields calmly to her brother’s decision.
“If you’re that convinced that this girl can help us find father’s killer, we’ll trust your judgment, right Michael?”

Michael utters, “The king has spoken!” He bows his head in submission to Max’s will, and storms off.

"Don't worry Max, Michael will come around." Isabel tries to comfort her brother by lightly rubbing his back.

"No, no he won't." Max replies concerned yet secure with his decision.

Max’s decision to contact Liz calls for Isabel to employ her dream-walking gift. She decides to contact Liz later that evening.

As Isabel and Max gather in his suite, a disappointing revelation enters Isabel’s mind. “Max I can’t do this, I don’t have anything to focus on.”

Coming up with an idea, Max replies, “Let’s try this, I hope it works.” He gently places his fingertips on Isabel’s temples and closes his eyes in deep concentration.

He brings up an image of Liz’s beautiful face and allows the image to flood their minds.

“Ok, focus on her image Iz,” he says gently.

They clasp hands and after a few minutes both are in a deep trance. Isabel opens the portal that allows her to enter people’s minds, preparing to let Max enter and speak with Liz.

After refilling all of the salt and peppershakers, another hectic workday comes to an end for Liz at the Crashdown. She notices her mother in the office area adding up the day’s receipts while Alex is placing chairs on top of the tables before heading upstairs to her bedroom for a much-deserved rest.

As she prepares for bed, she hears her mother and Alex amble wearily up the stairs. After a quick shower and her usual bedtime rituals, she lies down on her bed and starts to drift off for what she hopes will be an undisturbed rest.

While deep in slumber, she becomes aware of a voice. “Liz, can you hear me?

Her sleepy mind makes out that it’s Max’s voice. After a few minutes his face becomes clear to her.

“Liz, you have to listen to me,” Max begins as the bridge between the dream and conscious state is breached. “I need you to focus on me.”

The reality of seeing him almost knocks Liz out of the dream state.

“We’re losing her Iz, help me!” Max shrieks, causing Isabel to intensify the connection.

“Liz I need your help,” Max begins again.

“Why? What’s wrong?” she asks, not completely back in the dream state yet.

“I can’t explain right now but I will when you come to Antar,” Max tells her, trying to talk to her in a way that she will know he’s invoking the blood oath without Isabel knowing.

“I’ve done some research on your clan and your abilities. I know you can transport yourself at will using your mind. I need you to do that.”

“Now why would I do that?” Liz asks still semi-conscious.

“Liz, I need you here,” Max tells her again.

As her understanding dawns on her, she realizes that she’s left without a choice.

“When do you need me to come?” she asks him, starting to wake up a little more.

“The sooner the better!” Max answers anxiously, as the connection grows weaker.

“Max! I’m losing the connection,” Isabel says as she struggles to maintain it.

Max issues a final plea, “Liz, please! I need you!”

Then all at once the connection is lost.

Liz is roused violently from the sleep state due to the abrupt collapse of the connection she had with Max.

She knows that it’ll be hard to go back to sleep but more than aware of what the morning will bring, she tries to force herself to do just that.

Her dreams start out peacefully; allowing her to believe the rest of the night will pass without incident.

However, for the third time the horrific dream involving her father forces its way into her mind.

Listening to her father’s diabolical laugh while he toys with a hapless victim, Liz can’t help letting out a piercing scream that awakens her from the hellish nightmare.

Bang, bang, bang!

“Liz, what’s wrong?” Alex shouts as he pounds at her bedroom door.

Tired but more concerned, he gives Liz a hug as she opens her door and lets him into her bedroom.

“What’s wrong Liz?” he asks as he pulls her back over to her bed before dropping down onto it.

Liz follows Alex down, sitting beside him.

“I’m sorry I frightened you,” she starts out, “but I’m glad you’re up. I have something to tell you,” she says, not really knowing where to start.

Taking a deep breath, she asks “Do you remember the guy I told you I met at school in Minnesota?”

“You mean the Prince?” Alex asks, concerned yet interested at the same time.

“Yeah. He contacted me tonight,” Liz says, watching Alex’s reaction. “He said he needs my help. You know what I told you about the blood tie and all.”

Not quite believing what he hears, Alex replies, “Liz, you feel obligated to help and I understand that but…”

Liz stops Alex’s train of thought. “Alex you don’t understand. Aligning yourself with someone in a blood tie is very serious business.

I pledged my help and my life to him, he did the same for me,” she tells him before quickly continuing.

“If he’s contacting me all the way from Antar something very wrong has happened. He didn’t go through all this to ask me out on a date,” she declares to him dryly.

After a moment of silence, Alex gives Liz a very concerned gaze.

“Then I guess the only question I have for you is when are you leaving?”

“ I’ll leave after I settle things with mom. I’ll tell her I need to check on a sick friend. I wish you could go with me Alex, but mom needs you here,” she tells him, somewhat anxious by the thought of going to Antar.

“Oh no you don’t Elizabeth Cylix Parker,” Alex refuses adamantly.

“There’s no way in hell I’m gonna let you go into enemy territory alone! Don’t worry about Aunt Nancy, I’ll have Uncle Harley look after her and
get Riley to take my place at the grill while we’re gone.

He’s always asking if he can get some overtime,” he tells her, leaving no room for argument.

Liz grins while admitting her position to herself and her cousin. “I’ll feel better having you with me, it’s no telling what we’re in for there.”

Liz hugs him before she escorts him out of her bedroom. She’s always been happy to have him around but even more so now that he will be accompanying her to Antar.

She has no idea how Max will react when he finds she didn’t make the journey alone, but she can’t be concerned with that. That’s the least of her worries. Her biggest desire is to be able to help Max without her father finding out.

Later that day, Liz tells her mom she’ll be leaving town. Considering that she just came home for summer break, her mother is very disappointed that her daughter is off and running again, but she’s relieved that Alex is going with her so she won’t be traveling alone.

As an Assamite clan high priestess, Liz can will her body to any destination. However, given that her mother has no idea the magnitude of the power she wields, Liz and Alex both pack bags like normal travelers for the sake of appearance.

Bidding everyone goodbye they walk out into Roswell’s night sky. First, they stow away the unnecessary luggage into the trunk of Liz’s car. After surveying the area and deeming it devoid of prying eyes, they join hands and close their eyes.

Their bodies dematerialize into the night air and their journey to Antar begins.

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author’s note :

Diablerie: The act of drinking the blood of another vampire to the point of destroying them and absorbing part of their soul.

The Beast: The destructive drives and urges that are the most basic effects of vampirism, including the hunger for blood. Many vampires perceive the beast as a sort of wild devil inside them, one they struggle to repress or control.

Liz and Alex are transported light years beyond Earth and it’s solar system. Liz concentrates on the location Max contacted her from, focusing on his energy. They find themselves in Max’s suite where Max, Michael and Isabel have gathered.

“Where are we Liz?” Alex asks as he looks over his new surroundings.

“At the palace, I think,” Liz answers while doing the same.

Between the three Antarians Max is the first to approach their guests.

The frustration of having to keep his true feelings hidden as he gazes on Liz’s loveliness causes him to greet her in a less than cordial way.

“Well it took you long enough!” he glares down at her with his arms folded over his chest.

Shocked by his seeming ungratefulness, Liz places her hands on her hips while scowling at him.

“Excuse me for tying up loose ends before rushing out to comply with the royal summons. I have a life, a home and a family,” she tells him, wearing a look daring him to respond.

As the verbal warfare escalates Alex begins to wonder if they’ll come to blows. However, what he thinks is dissension is nothing more than good old-fashioned verbal foreplay.

Visably upset by the way Max addressed his cousin; Alex inserts himself into the argument.

“Excuse me, your highness,” he begins sarcastically “Who the hell are you to speak to her that way?

Liz came here as a favor to you. She could have blown you off in a second, in fact I urged her to do just that.

Now here you are acting a total ass.” Alex turns to Liz, “Are you sure you did the right thing coming here?”

Before Max has the chance to respond to Alex’s accusations, Michael approaches Alex. “Well since you’ve opened your big mouth who the hell are you?” he asks, itching to get into the verbal scrimmage.

Alex steps into Michael’s face with a glare as he replies, “If you must know, I’m Liz’s cousin. There was no way in hell I was gonna let her come here alone.”

“I don’t see why, she’s an Assamate high priestess right? I’m sure she doesn’t need you,” Michael throws back, not trusting them in the least.

“You have no idea what I’m capable of!” Alex states with an angry stare as his right fist begins to ball in a white knuckled fist by his side.

While the arguments continue to intensify Isabel steps toward the four facing off. Speaking in an authoritative tone, she does her best to get everyone’s attention.

“Ok, I’ve heard enough so just STOP IT! We’re together for one reason and one reason only and that is to find the person who killed father.”

Taking a deep breath, Isabel turns her attention to Liz and Alex. “I apologize to you both for the lack of decorum my brother and our friend here have demonstrated to you.

I assure you that that was not an example of Antarian hospitality,” she declares, giving Max and Michael a glaring look that makes them feel as if they were children.

“I’m Isabel, and although I am suspicious of you and your association with my brother, I’m glad you decided to come here and help us,” she tells the two newcomers honestly.

“I hope I can be of help to you. There’s no need to worry about my association with Max, it was school related,” Liz declares; only partially lying. Motioning to the tall man beside her, she introduces him to Isabel. “This is my cousin, Alex.”

Damn, she’s beautiful! Alex thinks to himself as he stops glaring at Michael and observes Isabel.

While Isabel continues conversing with Liz and Alex, Max can’t help leering lustfully at Liz.

In an effort not to get caught, he turns his attention towards the dazzling Antarian atmosphere as he glances out of his window with an almost inaudible sigh.

He observes the hazy billows, which are adorned in various hues of plum, indigo, and lilac as they travel throughout the late afternoon sky.

The sky’s radiance allows his imagination to wander to an implausibly romantic stroll around the palace grounds with Liz.

Just as the daydream progresses to a shared kiss, large droplets start to fall unexpectedly on his windowpane.

Michael captures his attention when he suggests that they get to the business at hand, so they leave Max’s suite and head for a more accommodating place to hold the meeting.

As they walk through the palace, Liz and Alex are taken with the sumptuous furnishings and magnificent art on display there.

Liz had a lavish lifestyle on Zyrinia but she’s witnessing a different type of exquisiteness on Antar.

Antarian paintings tend to resemble Picassos and abstract art as opposed to the works of the classical masters that are coveted on Earth.

After winding through the massive residence they arrive at the palace library. As they walk in, they notice Michael’s half brother Kyle. He’s in a comfortable chair reading Ulysses.

Max is the first to speak to him.

“Doing a little light reading?” he gestures at the large book in Kyle’s lap.

“There was nothing else on my agenda today,” Kyle replies with a friendly smile.

Max tells him about the meeting and introduces him to Liz and Alex.

Kyle stays hoping he can be of help and the discussion gets underway as planned.

Michael tells everyone that the autopsy found Zyrinian ritual incense in the king’s body and that he wants Liz to make contact with some of her supporters on Zyrinia to gain information on who killed the king if possible.

Suddenly everything from the dreams Liz was having makes sense and she’s disgusted.

Silently she ponders the revelation, before starting to explain her position on Zyrinia and why she left. She gets up and paces the floor as Max watches her every move intently.

“Michael it’s been years since I’ve been on Zyrinia. I’m sure my father isn’t thrilled that I found and got rid of the bodyguard he assigned to shadow me while I was at school.

When my father installed me as high priestess of the Assamite clan, all of Zyrinia were on one accord.

After going against many of my father’s self-indulgent schemes the clan splintered into two factions, his people, the Diablerists, and those who wanted me to be their leader and a link to the outside world.

At that time I had great power, but was too inexperienced to lead, too immature to go against my father with his tremendous authority and influence.

It was then I made up my mind to go back to my mother,” she informs them, trying to get them to understand the state that Zyrinia was in.

“There’s something else I need to tell you,” she begins again, “the act of diablerie can and does drive many in my clan insane.

The power they attain from others can sometimes be all consuming. My father has always been egomaniacal but I fear that he’s past the point of redemption now.

With him the beast was always right on the surface waiting for a tremendous occurrence to unleash it, finally sending him permanently over the edge.”

Liz could feel the tension in the room reach its peak as she reveals the last bit of information.

Everyone, herself included, knew that if Kivar discovered that his only daughter was helping the Antarians it would escalate the already high discord between the two races.

Isabel decides that now is the time to conclude the meeting.
“Ok everybody it’s getting late why don’t we let Liz and Alex get to their rooms and relax.”

She needs a break to absorb everything Liz communicated. “We can continue this discussion tomorrow.”

Isabel claps her hand lightly and a servant enters the room within minutes.

“Please show our guests to their rooms.”

The servant bows to Isabel and gestures for Liz and Alex to accompany her.

The servant shows Liz her room first. Before Alex departs to another room, Liz grabs him and speaks to the servant.

“Is the room next door available?” Not wanting to be far from her cousin.

The servant nods yes and the servant heads for the door.

Alex bids his cousin goodnight and follows the servant to his room.

Liz goes over to the massive gilt etched vanity table in her bedroom and has a seat. She looks into the mirror and tries to take control of the many emotions that are stirring within her as she thinks about her potential trip back to Zyrinia.

All the talk of his father’s death has left Max melancholy and full of regret. It’s after midnight and he stands in the bedroom of his suite silently staring out the window lost in thought when he hears someone knock on the door to his suite.

“I don’t want to be disturbed, thank you.” Max bellows while never taking his eyes off the night sky.

“It’s me Max, let me in.” Liz beseeches him, trying not to be overheard.

He sprints over to the door before she can even finish her sentence, he lets her in and checks to see if anyone saw her.

Max’s beautiful hazel eyes are filled with grief and anxiety.

“Liz what are you doing here?” he asks looking her straight in the eyes.

“I sensed you needed someone to talk to.”

Liz reaches up and starts to gently stroke his face.

"Your father just died,” she utters to him softly.
“ I know that all rational thought mandates that you support your family at this time, but you need someone to be there for you too.

We both have heard our share of the us against them rhetoric but...” Liz moves closer to Max. In a gentle whisper she continues, “I don't care, you need someone Max, let me stay with you tonight.”

Max's eyes roam her large expressive brown ones and finds comfort and understanding in them.

His mind is full of uncertainty as Liz takes his hand and leads him to his massive bed. She sits down first and holds out her arms to him; compelling him to come to her.

Like a lost child Max submits to Liz’s supportive plea.

Not a word is spoken as Liz strokes Max’s dark luxurious hair.

He gazes up at the beauty consoling him and asks, “Liz, what if we’re found out?”

Placing a tender kiss on his cheek she replies, “There will be no thinking or worrying tonight.”

Minutes later, the two rivals fall asleep in each other’s arms.

TBC
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Another day begins on Antar while Max and Liz are asleep in his bed. Michael makes his way to Max’s suite, planning on spending time with him after breakfast. As he barges in, he gets the surprise of his life.

“Hey Max, let’s– what the HELL?” he yells loudly.

Max bolts up in bed, his eyes falling first on Michael and then down to Liz. He marvels at how she continues to sleep peacefully even after Michael’s outburst.

In an effort not to wake her, Max gestures Michael out of the bedroom.

Michael heads to the sitting room while Max gets out of bed and follows, closing the door behind him.

“Michael, you’ve got the wrong idea, nothing happened last night,” Max says in response to the look Michael gives him.

“Oh I beg to differ. Maybe it wasn’t sex, but something definitely happened last night!” Michael counters.

“What are you insinuating Michael?” Max’s eyes narrow as he crosses his arms.

“She’s a high priestess Max, how hard could it be for her to use her powers on you?”

“And why would she do that Michael? What would she have to gain? I asked her to come here remember?” Max can feel his fangs shift in his mouth as he absorbs Michael’s accusation.

“You think you did Max. She could have implanted this thought into your mind when you were on Earth with her for just a time as this.”

“So what are you saying? She’s a spy for her father? You’re letting your imagination get out of control,” Max shakes his head at Michael’s audacity.

Michael is about to continue with his accusations when the sight of the door separating Max’s bedroom and the sitting room opening stops him.

Liz walks into the conversation with eyes locked on Michael.

“By all means Michael, do tell how you really feel about me and what you think I’m doing to your king,” she tells him as she walks over to the nearest chair and sits down.

Michael glares at her before stating, “I don’t trust you but I’m sure you’re already aware of that fact. I tried to remain cordial as a favor to Max.”

“You know Michael, I don’t give a-” Liz begins heading straight for Michael, but Max stops her by grabbing her arm. Turning her to him, he looks deeply into her eyes.

“It doesn’t matter what he thinks. He doesn’t know you like I do.”

Michael is beyond furious by Max’s remark. He can feel his fangs start to tingle in his mouth. “How the hell could you take her side after all the years we’ve known each other, after all that we’ve been through?!” he asks angrily.

“Michael from the first time I laid eyes on Liz I knew two things: that she was dangerous and that I was attracted to her. From then on I made it my business to stay away from her at all costs,” he admitted.

“My plan to stay away got shot to hell when we were assigned as partners for a class assignment. Not long after that we found that someone was stalking us.

Michael, never in a million years would I think my father would be murdered, but he was. Liz is our best bet in finding father’s killer. Now I’m not asking you to like her but as your king I’m requiring that you respect her,” he stated firmly.

“By respecting Liz, does that mean I have to turn a blind eye to the affair you two are trying to convince me is not happening?” Michael asks glaring at both of them.

Max walks up to Michael, staring straight at him.

“Liz and I aren’t having an affair. She came to me because she sensed the pain I was in over father. We simply fell asleep, and that’s all that happened.

Furthermore, I don’t have to explain my motives to you or to anyone,” Max tells him, his voice rising with each sentence.

Michael looks at Max, unable to believe the words that just came out of his mouth.

“You know Max, I never though that you’re being king would be more important than being my best friend.

Since Liz came into your life I find that I have to remember that you’re my king to stop myself from doing things that go against my best friend,” he says, staring at Max and Liz as they stand side by side.

He turns to head for the door before turning back to face them. “I never thought that you would purposely lie or hide things from me, but I sense so strongly that you are.

I hope she’s worth the potential fallout – politically and personally,” he tells Max before walking through the door, slamming it closed behind him.

“I hated lying to my best friend,” Max tells Liz, turning to her.

“About our blood tie? I know and I’m sorry Max,” Liz replies.

“You and I both know there’s much more to it than that, right Liz?” Max asks searching her eyes.

An upset Michael storms through the palace after his confrontation with Max and Liz, in search of Isabel.

“Iz we need to talk,” he starts as soon as he spots her. “I went to Max’s room this morning and I found him in bed with Liz.”

“What?” Isabel asks, shocked. “Oh my god Michael, we both know what could happen to the monarchy if anyone found out that the king was romantically involved with the enemy.”

“Oh it gets better. He took her side when I accused her of placing a spell on Max to get her here!” he all but yells. “Do you ever wonder how much Liz knows about us when we know practically nothing about her?” Michael asks Isabel.

“Michael do you think she’s been sent here to do us harm, that it was all a plan to get close to Max and come here?” she asks, even more confused then she’s been the last few days.

“I don’t know for sure but what I do know is that what we think no longer counts Iz,” Michael tells her, more hurt than he cared to admit.

“Damn it, just when I almost got my brain around the fact that he sent for a Zyrinian to help find your father’s killer, I find that Max hasn’t been honest about his involvement with her.

I’m a soldier and I know that engaging the enemy is required in some instances but I’m sure Max has feelings for her. At least I’m smart enough not to get attached,” Michael states firmly.

“Then I guess it’s up to us Michael. What do we do?” Isabel asks wearing a troubled expression.

Confused about her feelings Liz leaves Max with his question unanswered and searches for Michael. She finds him shooting at targets with a cyber-riffle at the palace shooting range.

“Michael I need to talk to you.”

“You sure you wanna start a conversation with me while I have a firearm in my hands?” he asks staring her straight in her eyes.

“There you go with the macho bullshit!” Liz explodes. “Look Michael I can more than defend myself against you or anybody else here.

You wanna give me a try, I’ll show you exactly what I can do!” she tells him, putting her hands on her hips and looking more than up to the challenge.

Michael looks at her for a moment then shakes his head and lowers his riffle to the ground.

“You want to talk to me? Well let me tell you something,” Michael starts with barely concealed animosity, “I love Max like a brother. Make no mistake Liz, I’ll do anything to keep him and his family safe.”

“Michael, I mean Max and his family no harm. If I remember correctly, your King summoned me here, remember?” Liz tells him, beyond frustrated at his stubbornness.

“I don’t know that Liz. I don’t like what’s going on between you two but that’s irrelevant right now. What is important is that we find the Zyrinian that killed his father.

I’m going to Zyrinia after the funeral, the question is are you coming with me?” Michael asks waiting for an answer.

Walking towards the palace’s gardens, Isabel spies Alex wondering around as if he’s lost.

“Alex, can I help you with something?” she asks as she approaches him.

“Oh, Isabel!” Alex smiles at Isabel as he answers her. “This place is just so massive… I was on my way to the library to read but I must have made a wrong turn somewhere.”

“Would you like me to show you the way? We can get to know each other a little more on the way there,” she offers hopefully.

“I’d like that,” Alex tells her gently.

As they started walking again, nervous silence surrounded them.

“So…” Alex says.

“So…” Isabel replies, unable to come up with something to say.

“So how is it being a princess?” Alex asks, teasing her.

Smiling, Isabel rolls her eyes. “Well before my father died the only thing I had to worry about was if my clothes matched – or when the next ball was,” she told him, her smile growing at the memories.

A frown settled over her face as she continued. “Then, when my mother set the day-to-day business of running this planet in my and Michael’s hands, I had to actually make decisions, make things happen.

I don’t think I like that position. I’m glad my brother is back but then again I feel so sorry for him. His days as a man free from the cares of the world are all gone now.”

“It’s a lot of responsibility being royalty,” Alex agrees quietly.

“I didn’t mean to take over the conversation,” Isabel tells him, shaking off her melancholy mood. “What about you? How is it living on earth?”

Alex smiles at her again. “Well it’s not like anything you have here at all. I live in a small town called Roswell. It’s located in the United States, in New Mexico to be exact. Liz and I help her mother run a café called The Crashdown.”

“I’m sure your family misses you” Isabel says, hearing the way his voice changes at the mention of his home.

“Well they don’t exactly know where we are,” Alex replies sheepishly.

“You mean you came here without telling your friends or your family? What if something were to happen while you were gone? How would they get in touch with you?” Isabel asks him.

“There are only a couple of people on earth who know of mine or Liz’s true heritage. We didn’t want to worry them by telling them we were coming here.” Alex tells her honestly.

“So you’re saying that you keep the fact that you’re Zyrinian from everyone? Why?” she asks him, taken by surprised.

“If the towns people knew they were sharing planet Earth with people who weren’t completely human our lives wouldn’t mean a thing. They would hunt us down like dogs and do experiments on us. We’ve gotten used to hiding in plain sight,” he says in response to Isabel’s gasp.

Isabel shakes her head. “How awful that you have to fear for your life like that! I don’t know what I would do if I were in that situation,” she says, trying to come to terms with the way he and Liz have lived. “I mean, I don’t have to worry about that and I can use my powers whenever I choose.”

“You surely have,” Alex shoots her a flirty grin as she looks over at him.

Blushing slightly, she asks, “So does that mean you’re more comfortable here than you are at your home?”

“It’s hard to tell really. I’m very worried about Liz,” he confesses.

“Oh?” Isabel asks intrigued.

“I know we’re here to find out who killed your father but to get that information; my cousin is going to have to go back to Zyrinia.

The worst thing that could happen would be if she ran across her father or some of his merciless followers.

She knows more than anyone what they’re capable of and I’m afraid for her,” he answers, frowning for the first time in her presence.

“I’m sorry we have to put you both in the middle of this,” Isabel tells him. “But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to find my father’s killer.”

“I know,” Alex says while smiling at her again.

As they approach the library entrance, Alex turns to her.

“Thank you for showing me the way your highness,” he says with a slight bow.

“Alex please… call me Isabel,” she tells him, blushing once again at the look on his face.

“Thank you… Isabel,” he said, trying out the way her name sounded.

They smiled at each other once more before Alex turned and walked into the library, leaving Isabel to make her way back to the garden once again.

Confused about Liz’s lack of response to his question, Max goes to spend some alone time with his mother.

When he enters her room, he finds her sitting on the bed. She’s stroking a picture of King Philip she has in her left hand.

Max walks over to her as she holds out her right hand to him. “I missed you at breakfast,” he tells her, kissing her hand.

“Oh Maximus, I miss your father so much that sometimes I just don’t make it out of bed much less the suite,” she tells him sadly. Forcing a smile, she continues. “Your sister and Michael have been nothing but wonderful since I’ve stepped out of public life.”

“I know mother, and I’m here now.” He leans in to envelop his mother in a loving embrace while internalizing his dread.

How am I going to be able to tell mother the truth about father? She’s already grief stricken thinking that he died of natural causes. What’s going to happen when she realizes he was murdered and the murderer is Zyrinian?

The thoughts going through his head at lightening speed makes him cling to his mother that much more. His instinct is to shield her, protect her from the cruel realities headed her way but he doesn’t know how long he can.

As they part from the long embrace, Queen Diane looks at Max before she starts speaking.

“Dear, I know that you’re uneasy as king. But let me assure you that you will more than live up to the legacy of our great Antarian dynasty,” she says taking his hand gently squeezing it as she continues.

“You see your father and I were already married when he came to the throne. He was just as troubled then as you are now. He pulled himself together and went on to help this planet continue on its present course of peace and prosperity. You will do the same my son.”

Kissing him on the cheek, she asks “Now my darling, what is it you wanted to say?”

Witnessing his mother’s fragile state Max can’t bring himself to even try to discuss his father’s death.

“Oh nothing important mother, I just wanted to be with you for a while,” he tells her, kissing her cheek as he gets up.

“I’m going to find Michael, I’ll see you later,” he says while heading for the door.

“Alright dear,” Diane acknowledges. “Maximus, I’m so glad you came home to us,” she tells him as he reaches the door way.

“Me too mother,” Max says as he steps sadly out the door.

The next day Liz calls for a meeting with Max and Michael.

“Look, the time has come to put our cards on the table,” she begins. “Michael, I don’t think you’ll ever trust me, but that’s neither here nor there. The important thing is that I came here to help you.”

“Really?” Michael asks suspiciously. “Then prove it. Help me come up with a plan to hunt down the killer.” After a pause, he tells her, “This isn’t gonna be pretty.”

“Michael the things you’ve witnessed as an adult in combat I’ve viewed as a child,” Liz tells him with an edge to her voice.

“I can do this,” she tells him confidently, “but how can I work with you if you harbor bad feelings towards Max because of me?”

“Like I said before, finding the killer is the most important thing here,” Michael tells her, unwilling to discuss anything else. “Now on to other business. When do we tell the queen the truth about your father’s death?” Michael asks Max.

Michael and Liz both look at Max.

“We’ll tell her after the funeral,” Max decides. “The way my mother is coping now, I just wanna hold off telling her the truth as long as I can.”

Michael nods in agreement. “Okay. That sounds like a plan – for now,” he says before he gets up and makes his way out of the room.

Antar continues to mourn the loss of King Philip as Isabel, Max and Michael plan the royal funeral and continue to support the queen.

Kivar is busy as well, planning a meeting with the four major clans allied with Antar in an effort to convince them to consolidate with him.

Kathana of the Toreador clan is the first to communicate her feelings on the matter.

“Kivar, Philip was a good king but that took time. Maximus is young but I say we give him adequate time to come into his own before we pass judgment.”

“I concur with Kathana,” states Larek of the Tremere clan.

“I don’t get this Kivar. How is overthrowing a rightful king and aligning with you going to end five thousand years of misery and suffering among the clans?” Hanar of the Ravnos clan asks while looking skeptical.

“Hanar’s right Kivar, I have yet to hear a viable solution.” Seros of the Lasombra clan concurs.

Kivar states his case as he paces around the assembled members.

“I have the expertise and the influence necessary to usher in a new golden age of peace and prosperity. I’m not talking about destroying the Antarians; I’m talking about being prepared in case Maximus can’t handle the pressure. Side with me under clan Assamite.”

Larek doesn’t trust what he’s hearing and comes face to face with Kivar.

“Can we afford to trust you and your motives? We all have heard horrific stories of how you do business.

Frankly Kivar, my clan and I aren’t interested in your proposition. You dare utter the words peace and prosperity to us?

I don’t think you’ve evolved enough to trust others outside your own specific clan, a clan that we have had very little affiliations with in the past.”

Kathana, Sero, and Hanar agree and side with Larek.

Kivar moves away from Larek and stands in the middle of the room.

Barely hanging on to his control, Kivar tells them, “By taking sides against me you’ve already sealed the destruction of your worlds.”

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!