BLOOD TIE (AU with Aliens) M/L ADULT COMPLETE

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author’s Note: Torpor is the state of deep, death-like slumber, that can last for a few nights or countless centuries. Some vampires enter this state to recover injuries while others are driven to it by a deep and overpowering melancholy. They retreat to rid themselves of grief and dread that has become overpowering.

The day of the funeral arrives and all of Antar are in attendance for the interment of King Philip.

The atmosphere echoes the grief of the kingdom as lilac colored raindrops fall on the mourners.

The royal detail appears first, signaling the arrival of the royal family along with Michael and Kyle.

Max is the first to exit the jet-black hovercraft. He turns, reaching in, and takes his grieving mother’s hand helping her out of the craft.

Queen Diane rises as her son assists her. Michael is next out of the craft as he helps Isabel out; with Kyle being the last to exit.

Isabel takes Michael's arm as they head for the set of steps behind Max and Queen Diane.

Kyle takes Isabel’s free arm as a gesture of added support.

Assorted members of the extended royal family, heads of the incorporated planets and nobles all stand as Max and his family enter the enormous edifice.

Queen Diane is seen wiping tears from her eyes as they approach the ceremonial sarcophagus of her beloved husband.

She holds a single green rose in her hand that she places in the coffin while the others look on.

Leaning down, she chokes out a last “Goodbye, my love,” before Max whispers in her ear and they depart – her weeping becoming more intense.

Michael, Isabel, and Kyle are next to take a final look at the king. Tears stream down Isabel’s lovely face as she’s overheard uttering a sorrowful, “Goodbye father.”

She turns to take her seat in the front of the church with Michael and Kyle, wiping at her tears with a handkerchief. After all are seated, the service begins.

Just then a shadowy figure materializes out of thin air. When the figure becomes clear all in the basilica are shocked that it’s Kivar Cylix.

He’s standing in front of the king’s sarcophagus staring at the royal family.

Michael, Kyle and Max stand to their feet as the queen and Isabel let out gasps of shock.

Kivar makes his way to Max as everyone in the basilica look on in bewilderment.

“What are you doing here Cylix? This is my father’s funeral.” Max asks in barely concealed anger.

Kivar gives Max a sly grin as he explains his arrival.

“I just wanted to pay my respects to your family and wish you a successful reign Maximus.”

Michael busts into the conversation with a clenched jaw and white knuckles.

“You came here to start problems Cylix. Make no mistake; Antar is just as stable today as it was in King Philip’s reign. If you’re looking to make a power play it’s not gonna happen!”

Kivar replies while walking away from them.

“If that were true, there would be no need to get so defensive.”

He greets the queen and Isabel as he passes them, their eyes widening from his audacity. He stops at the same place he appeared, in front of the king’s sarcophagus and speaks to the gathered crowd.

“Why is everyone so alarmed? Antar is in the capable hands of King Maximus.”

Max’s royal detail storms the aisles as Kivar utters his final words to the crowd.

"For now that is.” Kivar lets out a fiendish laugh as he disappears from view.

With this the interment is halted; Michael tries to return the gathering to some form of order.

Everyone in the basilica is visibly shaken by Kivar’s spectacle but none more than the queen.
Unable to process all of the day’s events she’s on the brink of fainting. Max noticing her distress runs to her side.

Quickly and carefully he gathers her up into his arms.

With the royal detail clearing the way, Max carries his mother out to the hovercraft and everyone heads back to the palace except for Michael who stays to tie up lose ends at the basilica.

Once at the palace Max carries his mother to her suite with Isabel close behind. Laying her on the bed, he moves a stray hair away from his mother’s face and kisses her forehead while pondering his dilemma.

Turning to his sister he asks, “How can I tell her about father without her retreating into torpor; leaving all her fears and grief behind? She’s so depressed and fragile. Dare I risk telling her the truth?”

Isabel looks at her brother while shaking her head – she’s just as confused as he is about their mother.

They spend a few minutes watching her resting peacefully before they depart from her suite.

Max leaves Isabel and goes to Liz’s room where she’s waiting for him

“I know my father made an unannounced appearance at the interment,” she says as she gestures for him to come in. “I sensed he was plotting something – now we got him as well as your father’s killer to deal with.”

Max takes a seat on Liz’s bed while she stands next to him as he speaks.

“Liz I know that Michael wants us to go to Zyrinia but now I have your father threatening me. Any such action taken on my part would be considered hostile. What do you think I should do?”

Liz answers his question with a question.

“Do you think your subjects would take kindly to your being involved with me?”

Not understanding why she would ask him such a question at this point in time, he blurts out honestly, “But I am involved with you. Look at me; tell me what you see. Do you see a king or do you see the man I really am?”

Liz gazes into Max’s beautiful hazel eyes and responds to his question as she strokes the side of his face.

“Max I see a man that is as attractive on the inside as he is on the outside. I see a man that cares for his family, his friends and his subjects. What I don’t see is the room in your life for someone like me. All I see is trouble for us.”

“First things first, you worry about your contacts on Zyrinia and let me worry about my subjects,” Max tells her, feeling as if he’s gained a little more control over his emotions; and more clarity on what he needs to do.

The official time of mourning has passed and all of Antar awaits the crowning of its new king.

As usual, Michael lets himself into Max’s suite and stares at him snoring lightly in bed with the covers over his head.

“Just look at the mighty king, still asleep on the day of his coronation.” He bellows.

Max rouses up from sleep frowning at Michael as he asks “If I’m king how come I can’t stop you from barging in here?”

“I’m your good friend and lifelong pal, that’s why!” Michael replies bluntly.

Max sits up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes before getting out of bed. Michael stares at him as if he has something to say as Max crosses his path.

“Max, I know you’ve got a lot on your mind and I hope what I have to say will set it at ease somewhat,” he starts out.

Max continues to peddle around the room, getting ready for the day while he listens to what Michael has to tell him.

“I’ve been watching you and Liz together and although I can’t say that I trust her- yet, I can accept her,” Michael informs him while scratching his eyebrow, a familiar habit Max knew he only used when he was uncomfortable.

Max pauses what he’s doing, not quite believing what he’s hearing.

“And what made you come to this affable conclusion?” he asks his friend, not understanding where the sudden change came from.

“You know, I was just thinking about all that she said about growing up on Zyrinia, all that she saw and then it dawned on me that she’s putting her life in danger going back there to find your father’s killer.

It was then I realized that she’s doing this because she truly cares for you,” Michael tells him honestly.

“I sensed strong feelings between the two of you but I couldn’t admit it to myself.

Max you know that I love you like a brother and up until now it’s been just you Iz and me.

I know I was right to be suspicious of her at first but then maybe it was my fear of being replaced in a way that made me hold on to my conviction and anger against her…” Michael mumbles, shrugging his shoulders while trying to downplay what he’s just said.

Max looks at his best friend, trying to contain his smile while he reassures him of the importance of their relationship.

“Michael, you’re my oldest friend; you’ve always been there for me. I’m not going to end our friendship because I care about someone else.

I can care about both of you, just in different ways. I have to say that your opposition to Liz troubled me but my feelings for her never wavered.”

“So,” Michael takes a breath before asking this question knowing the possible political ramifications a positive answer could bring. “Is she the one?”

Staying silent for a moment, Max thinks about what he’s about to admit.

“Michael all I can say is that I’ve never met anyone like Liz,” Max says as his eyes start to light up.

“She’s strong yet tender.

She's sexy yet reserved.

She’s wise but knows she has a lot to learn.

She’s warm yet always in control of her emotions.”

Smiling, he continues, “The one thing I really love about her is that she totally gets me as a person and she’s not impressed by what I have or what I am.”

“Does she know how you feel about her?” Michael asks.

“I think she senses it. Every time I’ve tried to talk to her about our feelings, she finds a way to evade the issue. She brings up the fact that she’s the enemy,” Max answers.

“She’s right as far as your subjects are concerned Max. Do you think you could ever get them to see her the way you do if she is the one for you?” Michael asks, not wanting to hurt Max but knowing how difficult it would be.

“I don’t know if there’s a future for us. All I know is that I have to tell her how I feel and see what happens from there.” Max tells him, not quite knowing yet how to go about doing it.

After Max is crowned King of Antar, the planet goes into a festive mood. Champagne and other libations are flowing freely at the coronation party.

As the festivities continue, Max and Liz head separately to the solarium in an effort get away from prying eyes.

“Liz I gotta admit that you’re being here has been sheer torture for me. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to tell you how I feel.”

“It sounds like someone has had too much champagne tonight,” Liz states, trying to tease him to keep the mood light.

“Come on Liz, can you tell me that you don’t feel the same?” he asks, ignoring her teasing tone as he gazes into her large brown eyes.

Liz sighs before she speaks, “I could tell you that I don’t have feeling for you, but I’d be lying. Yes I want to be with you but it’s dangerous for us to be together.”

Max scans the premises before quickly pulling Liz into his arms. “Liz we’ve been dangerous for each other since that day in philosophy class. We’re still in one piece aren’t we?”

Max interrupts her when Liz starts to object. “Kiss me Liz – just one kiss!”

Max kisses her lips as she submits to him willingly, stoking the flame of desire that continues to rage inside both of them.

Isabel and Alex are sitting together on a comfortable couch, sharing champagne in the library. Tonight Isabel is as relaxed as Alex has ever seen her. In part probably due to the amount of champagne she’s consumed, Alex thinks amusedly.

Isabel had kicked her shoes off the minute they entered the room and she was currently swinging her champagne glass around.

“Alex let’s make a toast!” she tells him happily. “To my brother the king! May his shoulders remain strong to bear the burdens of this planet!”

“To the king!” Alex joins her.

She leans in Alex’s direction to clink glasses with him and loses her balance, causing her to land in Alex’s arms as her glass falls to the floor.

“Oh Alex I’m so sorry,” She says tipsily from the champagne as she looks bashfully at him.

Helping her to regain her balance, Alex brazenly tells her “I’m not.”

Looking up at him abruptly, Isabel almost falls over again as Alex reaches out to stop her. Leaning in to him, she can feel his fingers gently stroking her face as she closes her eyes.

“Alex…” she whispers.

As Antar continues to celebrate, Kivar Cylix muses over his disruption of the king’s funeral.

“You made a bold move going to the funeral like that,” a voice tells Kivar. “The king was really loved.”

“You yourself loved him at one time remember?” another voice replies.

“I admit that I did love him. But he had no right to try and meddle in what was not his concern,” the first voice replies again.

“I’m sure he’s rolling over in his grave knowing that his son is fraternizing with your daughter,” it concludes.

Kivar flies into a rage, grabbing at the first speaker, as he yells. “How dare you point out that fact to me? Have you forgotten that I can grind you into dust with just one look?”

“Let him go Kivar!” the second voice pleads.

“Please… don’t hurt me.” The first begs, gasping for breath.

Kivar shoves the person to the side almost knocking him into the second.

“My daughter’s days with Maximus are numbered. She will come to me once you two pay a quick visit to Earth!”

TBC
Last edited by Roslover39 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

The day before Michael goes undercover with Liz on Zyrinia he’s busy going over the daily duties with the palace sentinel and preparing them for his departure when he overhears terrible gossip.

An older servant is talking to a younger one about a conversation he eavesdropped on before the king’s death.

“You should have heard the shouting match the king had with Kyle Valenti before he died. Somehow, the king found out that Valenti was involved with a Zyrinian.

The king told him he had to break it off with the girl; when Valenti refused the king threatened to have him killed for treason.”

Michael storms into the room, disrupting the conversation as he grabs the older servant, furious that the man would spread such vicious lies.

“You say such things while our people are still in mourning? Where’s your proof? Do you have nothing better to do than spend time gossiping like a flock of hens?” Michael asks angrily as he tightens his grip on the servant.

The older servant gasps in fear as he replies to Michael’s demand. “It’s true! It’s all true I swear it!”

The younger servant takes hold of Michael’s shoulders and begs him to let go of the man as Michael tightens his grip.

“Mr. Guerin, please stop!”

After a few more seconds, Michael finally releases the man. He walks over to the side of the room with his fingers in a fist while the older servant clutches the younger for support.

Michael searches the palace for his half brother before he finds Kyle in his room. The lethal glare on Michael’s face immediately puts Kyle on edge. Kyle is the first to speak.

“Michael, what happened? Is everything okay?”

Michael says nothing; he just continues to glare at Kyle.

“Michael? Did I forget to do something? Did I miss a meeting or something?” Kyle asks, searching his memory for anything that could put Michael in such a bad mood.

“I overheard a couple of servants talking today,” Michael tells him in a very controlled voice. “About you and Philip having some kind of argument.”

“Please just give me a chance to explain – I’ll tell you what happened.” Kyle pleads with his brother.

“So it is true?!” Michael explodes. “How the hell could you do something like that?”

“When Max decided to go to school on earth, I decided that I wanted to check it out for myself.

I went there and met this beautiful blonde haired girl. Michael what I thought was just a flirtation and sex turned into much more. I knew she was Zyrinian but I didn’t care.”

At Michael’s disapproving glare, Kyle rushed on “I planned to come clean with the king and leave the palace but he found out. He summoned me to the throne room and forbid me to leave.

He also threatened to charge me with treason if I didn’t stop seeing her. He said there was no way that someone with affiliations so close to the throne would be allowed to be involved with a Zyrinian.”

Kyle pauses for a second before muttering, “I wonder what Philip would think of his own son being involved with a Zyrinian.”

“That’s different,” Michael interjects. “Liz is half human and she’s putting her own life in danger to find the king’s killer. Do you think your woman would do that for you?”

“Why wouldn’t she Michael? Because she’s Zyrinian? She cares for me as much as I do her!” Kyle says defensively.

He moves to sit near a bank of windows in his room while speaking to Michael. “After the argument with the king I went to see her and tell her Philip knew about us. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was in the presence of Kivar Cylix.”

With a shaky breath he admitted, “He knew just what to say to get me to agree to go along with his plan to kill the king.”

Michael is speechless as he stares at Kyle.

“Kivar knew I could lure the king to him – he did the rest.” Kyle’s thoughts turn inward as he tells Michael of his involvement.

“It started like any other day; I went to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast.
When I asked what was going to the king, they didn’t hesitate to tell me.

Nor did they think about leaving me alone with his food. It just so happened that he was planning on taking breakfast in his room that day; the queen was already in the dinning hall.”

Clearing his throat, Kyle admitted his act of betrayal. “Kivar gave me a vial of Zyrinian incense and I put it in his food. I went with the servant who took the tray to the king, pretending to make amends for the argument we had.”

Kyle’s eyes almost glaze over as he continues. “I was supposed to leave the room after the king started his breakfast but he bid me to stay and keep him company in his suite. A myriad of emotions were going through me as I watched that man inch closer to his demise as he ate.”

“Why was the incense so important?” Michael asked as he barely held himself in check.

“Kivar is powerful but so was the king, the incense was used to incapacitate him enough to get him to Kivar,” Kyle answered him.

“How did Kivar get into the palace?” Michael asked.

“He didn’t. I was cloaked so no one could see us as the three of us left the palace.”

“Three?” Michael butted in.

Kyle continues without answering his question. “Knowing how the king loved to take walks and give the guards the slip at times and we knew we could get him back to the palace in time for someone to find him dead and figure it was from natural causes.

We took him to Kivar; he performed diablerie and we took the king back to the palace where a servant found him on the floor dead.”

Kyle was quiet for a minute, letting everything sink in before he finished his confession.

“Kivar camouflaged the puncture marks in the king’s neck but I don’t know why he didn’t do anything about the incense. So what are you gonna do Michael?” he asked looking up.

“I have to take you to Max. What you did was treason Kyle. When I became Max’s second in command I swore to protect him at all cost. Max will decide what happens next.” Michael says with finality.

Kyle looks at Michael shaking his head. “I don’t think so Michael.”

Kyle runs for the bank of windows crashing through them as Michael looks on before running after him and looking down from the broken shards of glass. Kyle is nowhere to be found.

Tess is the first person Kyle meets at Kivar’s expansive compound. “Kyle! I’m so glad you’re here! Kivar is poised to go over the edge, what are we gonna do?”

Kyle grabs Tess by her shoulders to steady her. “Kivar is just one of our problems –
Michael knows about what we did to King Philip.

Tess immediately tries to think of a way out of their current situation yet again.

“It’ll be okay. We’re gonna get through this together.” Kyle says as he leans into Tess for a passion filled kiss.

Kivar walks in and breaks up the happy reunion.

“Nobody is doing anything that involves my daughter without my knowledge or approval, got it? GOT IT?”

Tess and Kyle back up trembling in response to Kivar’s sudden outburst.

Max and Liz are in the solarium talking about the plans her and Michael have to go to Zyrinia.

“I know that I brought you here to help find my father’s killer but now I don’t want you to go. I don’t want to be responsible for your confrontation with your father,” Max tells her, regretting their agreement.

“Max, meeting up with my father is inevitable, he’s not gonna rest until he has me back with him and that’s something I just can’t do. We are going to come to blows sooner or later. Don’t worry I’ll be as careful as I can so I can–”

“So you can what?” Max asks at Liz’s abrupt end while moving in closer. “So you can come back to me?” He nudges her neck with his fingertips.

Liz starts to squirm away from him but he holds her back firmly to his front.

“Max what do you want me to say? That I love you? We both know that’s not a good idea,” she tells him.

Max’s hands slide down the sides of Liz’s body as he whispers in her ear. “Why Liz, I do believe you’re afraid to admit you love me. What’s the problem, it’s just you and me in this room,” he asks teasingly but with a serious undertone.

Liz is slightly taken aback as she turns to face Max. “This is not the place for this and you know it. Anyone could catch us here.”

Max grabs Liz’s left hand and pulls her back into his front moving his body against hers before murmuring against her hair.

“Then let’s go to my suite.”

The resolve that Liz thought she had fades away as Max continues to touch and caress her. She finds herself sighing yes to Max’s idea to go and be alone together.

“Can we get there without being seen?” Liz asks breathlessly

Max smirks as he speaks. “I’m sure you’ll find a way to get there if you want me as much as I want you.” He winks at her before heading off to his suite.

Max’s mind is running wild as he wonders if Liz is going to play him off and leave him in his suite all alone. He turns the knob to his suite door deep in thought when he hears someone speaking to him from his bedroom.

“What took you so long?”

Max rushes into his bedroom and finds Liz lying naked on his bed.

He’s speechless as he heads toward the bed pulling his teal colored polo shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor. With the grace of a ballerina Liz switches from her back on to her stomach watching his every move.

He walks over to the bed and takes a seat and Liz seductively wraps her body around him as he pulls off his riding boots. Her purrs in his ear causes his raging erection to become all the more impressive as he rises to pull off his riding jodhpurs.

Max turns to face Liz and a gasp comes from her as she observes that Max is wearing no underwear. His hard length juts out of his pants seemingly inviting Liz to touch it.

He stands in front of her, painfully aroused, as her gaze wanders down his magnificent body. His unfathomable hazel eyes are filled with passion as he leans down and plants a smoldering kiss on Liz. Suddenly he breaks the kiss with a serious look on his face.

“I love you Liz and I know you feel the same way.”

Liz hesitates for a minute. “Yes I love you Max. But you know that we aren’t–”

Max stops her with another kiss. She moans, opening up her lips to him as he caresses her beautiful face.

As the kiss deepens Liz continues to open for him, and his body comes to lie between her legs. Without breaking the kiss Max raises up on his arms. He positions himself and guides his hard length into paradise.

“Oh yes,” she moans as she wraps her legs around his waist.

“It’s been too long,” he replies as he starts thrusting in and out of her with control.

“Oh Max! Yes!” she cries out, meeting him stroke for stroke.

“More Max! I need more!” Liz declares in the throws of her passion.

He accommodates her by reaching between them to caress her love button and deepens his thrusts as her pleasure builds.

Liz grabs on to him as she starts to twitch and they lose control of their bodies.

Soon sleep claims them both, and they find rest in each other's arms.

The next day,Michael talks to Max about Kyle’s deception and the revelation that Kivar is the killer of King Philip.

“I can’t believe that we had a traitor in our midst all the time. I would never have thought that my brother was capable of such treachery,” Michael said with regret.

“Neither would I Michael. To think that he would help Kivar achieve his objective of killing my father is unbelievable.”

“So what’s the plan? We’re going to hunt them down right?” Michael asks in second in command mode.

Liz interrupts the conversation. “Max, Michael I have a confession to make.

I had three dreams about my father torturing a man. Each dream told me a little bit more about the man’s identity.

It wasn’t until Alex and I got here that the three dreams made sense. That’s when I found out my father killed your father.”

Max steps away from Liz, “You mean you knew and you didn’t tell me?”

“Max, I was going to Zyrinia anyway so I figured it would be better not to tell you and do the job you brought me here to do.”

Liz looks into Max’s eyes as she continues, “I knew that if you knew I was aware of what my father did than you would believe everything Michael said about me.

I couldn’t let you think badly of me. I couldn’t let you send me back to Earth.”

Max is lost in thought trying to come to grip with Liz’s perceived deception when Michael speaks up for her.

“I believe what she said. You know that if she had told you that Kivar killed your father we would have sent her back to Earth.

Or I would have told Izzie and who knows what she would have tried to have done to her,” Michael admits. “I think she did the right thing keeping it from us until now.”

Liz walks over to Max and wraps her tiny hands around his right hand.

“Max,” she starts out hesitantly, “my father is plotting something else. I sense it so strongly. I think killing your father was just the beginning.”

At Max’s continued silence, Liz turns to Michael.

“Are you ready to go?” Liz asks.

“I’m coming with you,” Max exclaims.

Liz shakes her head, “No, Max. Your family and your subjects need you here. Michael and I can take care of things,” she says gently.

“She’s right Max, you’re needed here.” Michael agrees.

Liz turns back to Max and strokes his face gently.

“Don’t worry we’ll be back soon,” she tells him before she kisses him.

Isabel and Alex enter the room. Liz speaks to Alex for the last time before heading on her perilous journey.

"Alex, I think it would be better to leave you at the palace while I'm gone. I hope Max and Isabel don't mind."

"If that's what you want then that's just fine," Max exclaims.

Isabel happily gazes at Alex as she speaks.
"By all means, my brother and I will take good care of your cousin."

Alex gazes back at Isabel with a seductive wink, then moves in to give Liz a tender hug and goodbye. Liz kisses Alex's cheek as they part.

Liz's mind is eased somewhat in the knowledge that her favorite cousin will be safe while she is away.

Turning to Michael once again, they clasp hands. In minutes their bodies disappear right in front of Max. Silently he prays that his best friend and the love of his life will return to him.

On Earth:

Maria Deluca is at home working on her songs when two figures appear out of thin air. She drops her guitar while backing up and starts to scream but finds that no sound escapes from her.

Maria places her hands over her throat, unable to keep her thoughts straight.

“What…who…who the hell are you two and what do you want?”

“We’re here to get you for your friend Liz” she’s told as one of the figures steps closer.

“How well do you know Liz?” the second figure asks before Maria passes out.

As Maria is taken, Michael and Liz head to Zyrinia; all headed towards an unstable madman.

<center>FADE TO BLACK!!!</center>
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Author's Note:

I want to thank everyone that's accompanied me on this journey, but
as all good things this story has come to an end.

But don't despair, the story continues as a series called

Roswell:DARK EMBRACE

This series will pick up where BLOOD TIE left off and feature the other

characters while keeping my favorite couple, Max & Liz very much in the thick of things.

The first story in the series is called THE HUNT Check my new siggie for the link to the new story.

I hope that you will choose to give the series and new story a try.

Last but not least, I would like to thank SHI & Zygote for entrusting their ideas for BT to me.

Ros
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!