Wild Boys (AU, M/L, Adult) COMPLETE 12/20/06

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Dun...dun...dun...

spray- Thank you, I will miss writing this story too... :(

Vero- LOL, yes I wanted to show Zan in a jealous mood, thought it'd be cute too, thanks. Charles and Lonnie have arrived...

Laira- LOL, awww poor spray. Yes I am writing more. Clink on the link above my siggie and it will take you to my author's page if you want to see what's up with me :wink: . LOL, well Ria did marry a Wahani, so traditions are out. Here it is... :(

tequa- one of the few candy scenes I ever wrote...and I'm actually proud of myself :D .

roswell- glad you liked this and here it is... :(

sam- Welcome and glad you loved it! :D

Rhonda- glad you liked the candies... :D

cocogurl- LOL, he's all animal instinct, so it's hard to stop protecting or hoarding your mate's affections you know. LOL, in this fic Rath and Ria are not like the show, so they would have gotten along a lot better. Wedding bells? Hmm.... :twisted:

Okay guys...here it is... :( I must say I loved writing this story and I will miss it too, but I'd finally gotten to write it the way I wanted. Roswell characters are such an inspiration.

I also want to thank all of you who left feedback, it was wonderful to read all of it and I'm glad everyone came along for the ride...even those lurkers out there :D .

Enjoy!

Epilogue

*Nearly two years later*

Zan looked around the room with pride in his eyes. He smiled as he watched his sister gliding over the floor in her husband’s arms. Vilondra had finally married Charles much to Phillip’s consternation, but that hadn’t deterred anyone at all.

Zan had backed up his sister every step of the way, as had Liz. So, with the firm approval of the King and Queen, no one was upset about the match. Just Phillip. But Zan knew he’d get over it, just like he’d gotten over Zan marrying Liz.

Zan’s eyes continued to travel around the room and found his father sulking in a corner. His mother, Diana sat next to him, obviously berating him for raining on their daughter’s parade. Zan was glad that his mother was able to keep Phillip from truly messing up Vilondra’s wedding day.

Zan glanced at Amy and Valenti who were also sitting at the same table as his parents. Valenti had his arm around the back of Amy’s chair and was leaning over making faces at the little human girl sitting in Amy’s lap.

Alejandra Maria Guerin had her mother’s eyes and her father’s smile. And at the tender age of seven months, she was already showing signs of being a spitfire like her mother.

Zan watched the proud isen’graz interact with their nite’gra while the little girl’s parents took a turn around the dance floor. Granted, Valenti and Amy had not taken that trip down the aisle yet, but even Maria was certain it wasn’t far away. Especially since Maria and Rath were planning on moving into Rath’s family home right after Alejandra turned a year old. Amy was already moving her things into Valenti’s home since Kyle and Serena had moved out almost a year ago.

Zan let his gaze wander away from the trio until he found Kyle and Serena. The two of them were sitting at another table, where Kyle was busy feeding a five month pregnant Serena some food. Everyone had breathed a sigh of relief over a year ago when Kyle and Serena had finally made it official. Still, it had taken the two of them several more months before they had gotten a home of their own. Now, they were happily settled and eager for their first child to arrive.

Zan’s eyes continued to wander around the room until he saw his two and a half year old son running towards him as fast as his little legs could carry him. Zan couldn’t help but smile as he watched his son zigzagging through the crowd with more grace than most kids his age. However, his smile turned into a frown when Max looked up at him with worried eyes.

Just as Zan was about to ask Max what was wrong he heard his wife’s shout in his head. Zan, Tess is getting very impatient!

Max came up to his father and puffed out his announcement between breaths, “Dad! My sister is trying to be born!”

Zan was already scooping up his son and walking briskly towards the doors while he spoke to Rath. Ra’thlan, inform everyone that our daughter is ready to make her entrance into the world, would you? I am going to help Liz get ready.

Of course, came Rath’s reply.

Zan was aware of Rath and Maria already making their way off the dance floor as he made his way out of the room and quickly sped off towards his apartments.

As he entered, Liz was just getting onto the bed.

Zan frowned as he lowered Max to the ground. “Are you just getting here?”

Liz rolled her eyes, “Of course I am. You know I was in the kitchens helping with the cake for the reception! And I can’t move as fast as you since I’m pregnant.”

Zan simply nodded and moved to help her get ready. Seconds later Maria and Rath burst through the doors.

“Max li’ho, go with your uncle Rath and wait downstairs, okay?” asked Maria as she moved to help Zan with Liz.

Max looked at his mother for a moment before he nodded and took Rath’s hand.

“Come on, we’ll keep the others from panicking okay little man?”

“Okay, cle’thi! I can help you!” exclaimed Max as he left the room with Rath.

By the time the two of them had arrived down in the living area, so had Amy, Valenti, Alejandra, and Diane. The rest had stayed to keep Vilondra and Charles’ reception going strong.

Diana was the only one besides Maria who would be in the birthing room with Zan and Liz. When Diana had made it upstairs, Liz was already pushing with Zan standing next to her whispering words of encouragement.

Less than thirty minutes later Princess Teresa Elizabeth Evans, Tess, made her way into the world.

THE END

new Wahani words
Isen’graz - grandparents
Nite’gra - granddaughter
Cle’thi - uncle
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss