Life Goes On(Child/teen M/L)11-23 part 1 0f 1 p.1 COMPLETED

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Life Goes On(Child/teen M/L)11-23 part 1 0f 1 p.1 COMPLETED

Post by dreamer393 »

title-Life Goes On
summary-Liz's thinks about her life w/o Max
Disclaimer-I own nothing
rating-Teen/child
couples- Max/Liz

AU- This was the first Roswell story I ever did. Enjoy

Liz sat on her front porch looking at the stars. It had been 5 years since Max, Micheal,Tess, and, Isabel had left for Antar.
Every night Liz would think about the same thing. Repeating it over and over trying to convince herself it was true. Max was really gone.

Flash back

Max- I am sorry i truely am, but i have to go my planet needs me.

Liz-I know but it does not make it any easier ya know.

Max-I know, but i love and i will come back for you i promise.

Liz- Max you do not have come back. Stay on Antar marry Tess have a family.

Max- No Liz. I am coming back to earth marrying you and having a family with you ok. Will you wait for me to return?

Liz-Of course i will Max i will wait forever for you.

Max kissed Liz and walked into the ship with the other aliens following them.

end of Flashback

Flash Back
It was Liz’s 23rd birthday and she was having a party at the crash down. She was dancing with some of her friends when her stomach started cramping up. Liz bent over at the waist and clenched her stomach.

Maria concerned helped Liz to the bathroom. While in the bathroom Liz pooked a couple times.

Liz- I think i am sick or something tell everyone to leave ok Maria.

Maria-Will do.

Maria- Ok peeps party is over Liz is sick. Out we go.

Maria started pushing people out the door. After everyone was gone she went to check on Liz.

Liz seemed to be fine, so Maria went home.

The next day Maria was woken up by her phone ringing at 2:00 am.

Maria picked up the phone.

Maria- hello

Liz- Hi I need to talk to you pronto.

Maria- What about?

Liz- just hurry ok.

Maria- fine but you are going to pay for interrupting my beauty sleep.

Maria hung up the phone and went over the Liz’s.

Maria- Ok Liz what’s so important you had to wake me up?

Liz- I am pregnant!

Maria- What?

Liz- I am having all the signs.

Maria- like what?

Liz- food cravings, upset stomach, breast tenderness, and I skipped my period this month. So what do you think?

Maria- I think we need to go shopping for baby stuff, but first I am going to sleep ok.

Liz- ok bye cya at about noon k.

Maria-k bye.

End of flash back

Liz quietly made her way to her daughter’s room,and smiled when she saw her sleeping form. Maybe just Maybe Liz could cope without Max the supposed love of her life because laying right in front of her was a part of him that they had created out of love right before he left. Max taught her how to love and she will never forget him for that. But it was time to move on.

Liz would never have to live life without Max because of her daughter. Every time her daughter smiled it wouldbe like Max smiling the day she said she loved him for first time. Every time Liz would do her daughter’s hair she would really be running her fingers through Max’s hair while kissing him. Liz would never be without Max, because the sleeping little girl was a part of Max he had given to her to keep forever. Now when Liz feels like crying she just reminds herself that one day Max will return to her as promised and until then she has a small part of him to hang on to, their daughter.