Left Behind In the Shadows Adult CC Complete 7/17/06

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 11 Serena Meet Your Maker:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... beatup.jpg

Zan carried Serena to Liz’s house placing her on Liz’s bed.

“I can’t heal her, why isn’t it working?”, asked Zan trying to place his hand over the wound but once again Serena emitted a green shield to stop him.

Even carrying her there was a green shield surrounding her body. She refused to let it down and he still didn’t understand why. That battle had been brutal and they didn’t see where the damn arrow came from.

“We have to get the arrow out”, said Diana clinging to Devona that has yet to say anything.

Diana knew she was in shock. Their sister was dying.

“But no of you can touch it”, said Nancy walking into the room.

She looked at her daughter. She felt like dying. Her daughter was dying.

“Why”, yelled Liz moving closer to her sister’s side.

Tears were flowing down her face. She felt like this was her fault. Max clung to her trying to hold her but Liz wasn’t having it. She wanted to be near her sister. Liz stopped though when she heard Nancy speak.

“Anyone with Antarian blood can’t touch it, it’s only poisonous to anyone with Antarian blood. All of you have to step back”, said Nancy gestering to the Royal Four.

Ava looked on almost scared to breath much less move. Kyle showed his support by holding her hand. Serena was gasping with sweat on her upper lip and forehead.

“Ahhh”, groaned Serena.

She gasped trying to get air into her lungs. Zan looked downright panicked. He didn’t care what Nancy said he tried once more but Serena brought up her shield. He wondered how she knew to do that.

“Rena please”, begged Zan looking at her with fear in his eyes.

“Noooooo”, gasped out Serena closing her eyes.

The pain was unbearable.

“How did this happen?”, asked Maria looking at the group.

They all looked at each other.

Flashback………….

Serena woke up early the next morning. She and Zan had just made love last night and she was feeling sedated and so relaxed. She stretched out on the bed of their motel room and looked over at the man sleeping besides her. He was so beautiful and last night had got to be the most enjoyable sex she had ever had.

Flashback within Flashback………….
“Zan”, moaned Serena grinding her body against his.

He loved the little mewling noises she made when they were about to make love. Zan smirked. He threw her on the bed making her bounce. She let out a giggle.

“Come on big boy, let me see what you got”, purred Serena.

She began taking off her clothing. She wanted to make him enjoy the show so she took it slow. She walked over to the mini stereo that was in the room and switched it to a song that she knew would get them in the mood. She had a TLC CD called Crazy Sexy Cool. She made up a dance for this song, called “Red Light Special”. She moved slowly. Zan looked up at her hips moving slowly. She sang the lyrics. She was beautiful to him. She opened her shirt. She showed him her black lace underwear.

Take a good look at it
Look at it now
Might be the last time you'll
Have a go round
I'll let you touch it if you'd
Like to go down
I'll let you go further
If you take the southern route

Zan basically stared as she dipped her hips back up and down. She stood up and rolled her hips slowly and closed her eyes, moving her hair back away from her face. She looked at him and gave him a little smirk. She sat on the edge of the bed with just his boxers on. He was panting. She shook her ass for him. He didn’t understand how her butt moved like that without her moving her hips.

Don't go too fast
Don't go too slow
You've got to let your body flow
I like 'em attentive
And I like 'em in control

She walked up to him making him cup her hip. She shook her hips a little bit making him pant harder. She reached over and licked his lips but before he could deepen it she pulled back and shook her finger no at him. He reached out and took her finger into his mouth sucking it. She let out a small whimper. She pulled back.

Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
I'll give you the red light special
All through the night
Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
Just come through my door
Take off my clothes
And turn on the red light

She began taking off her pants. They fell on the floor. She heard his gasp. She turned around gave him a small wink. She was wearing a thong. He loved thongs.

I know that you want me I can
See it in your eyes
You might as well be honest 'cause the
Body never lies
Tell me your secrets and I'll
I'll tell you mine
I'm fellin' quite sexy
And I want you for tonight

She continued to dance in front him. She looked at him and sucked on her fingers making a show for him. He smiled at her. She was a temptress. She walked over to him once more straddling his hips and humped him a little making him groan out. He grabbed her ass moving her slowly on his hips.

If I move too fast just let me know
'Cause it means you move too slow
I like some excitement
And I like a man that goes

She looked at him and smiled. She made him watch her every move. She flicked open her bra letting it fall open. Her tight nipples were noticeable. He bent his head but she pushed him back getting up once again.

HOOK

If you want me
Let me know it
I'll make time but
You've got to show it
If you need me
I want to see
But don't mistake me
I don't want you down on your knees
I need someone a real man
I need someone who understands
I'm a woman a real woman
I know just what I want
I know just who I am

She rolled her head back and forth. Her hair moving around and around. She slowly and sensuously danced for him over and over again. Zan couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up dropping his boxers. Serena opened her eyes to see a naked Zan with his proud erection pointing a little to the left standing before her. Zan smirked before making a grab for her. All she could do was submit to him.

HOOK 2 times

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... athers.jpg

End Flashback in Flashback

“Why you staring at me?”, asked Zan still not opening his eyes.

“I wasn’t”, whispered Serena getting up.

Zan grabbed her and pulled her under him, moaning in delight. He rested on top of her closing his eyes.

“Love you baby girl”, whispered Zan in her ear.

“Love you too”, whispered Serena kissing his forehead and wrapping her arms around his body.

“You ready for this?”, asked Serena looking at her sisters.

They nodded their heads. Liz looked at her a little nervous but also nodded her head.

“We will take a different route”, said Serena.

Zan pulled her into his body kissing her softly. She nodded her head before transforming into her other self. Maria actually stepped back. It’s not everyday you saw a wolf. Her sisters also nodded their head before transforming. Serena gave one more look at the rest of them before running towards their destination. Michael with a wave of his hand change his appearance to look like Rath, Isabel did the same to look like Lonnie. Tess was struggling but Nancy gave her look telling her that he she messed his up there will be hell to pay.

“I hope they kill you”, sneered Tess.

Liz looked at Maria before nodding her head. She walked up to Tess punching her in the eye.

“Shut up”, said Liz rolling her eyes.

Max smirked before reaching over to heal her eye. He connected with Tess showing her what him and Liz did last night too just for good measure. Tess screamed out in outrage.

“Ready”, said Zan.

Everyone nodded their heads.

“Hey yo, opens up”, said Michael pretending to be Rath.

The Guard nodded when he caught sight Rath.

“What she doing here?”, asked the guard looking at Tess licking his lips.

Tess almost sneering but when she felt Michael twisting her hand she fixed her face.

“Just wanted to tell Kivar that I have Max where we want him”, said Tess smiling.

They continued their conversation. Unbeknownst to the guard Ava was mindwarping him to make sure that they weren’t seen. Tess got in with “Rath” walking in behind her.

“Ahh Tess”, said a tall man standing behind a large table.

He reeked with the smell of power and evilness. Michael had to push down his fear. This man ha killed them. His piercing grey eyes were out-worldly and basically downright cold. There was no soul behind those eyes.

“Hey saws her in the alley told me had to tells yous sumptin”, said Michael trying to imitate Rath’s accent.

Kivar nodded his head.

“Where’s Vilondra”, said Kivar smirking.

Michael had to control the urge to make a gagging face.

“I’m here baby”, said Isabel walking in.

Michael looked at her. Isabel winked at him. That was the signal. Serena and her sisters had gotten a hold of the real Rath and Lonnie so they had nothing to worry about.

“What is this about Tess, I’m a busy man”, said Kivar grabbing Isabel and kissing her neck.

Tess looked on but she knew that she had to stick to the script because she knew the cost if she messed this up. That pain alone would kill her.

“I’m pregnant”, said Tess looking straight into Kivar’s eyes.

She saw the smirking and the light come into his eyes. She also saw the malice. God what would he do with my child if I actually had on? Tess wondered.

“Great job, fucking the boy”, said Nicholas coming into the room.

He was a ten year old boy. Michael looked on. Serena told him he was powerful but it was hard to match power with a boy. But Michael remembered all to well about Nicholas’s power.

“Yes and it was all too enjoyable”, said Tess licking her lips.

Michael almost rolled his eyes at this. Tess was trash plain and simple. Isabel looked disgusted by what Kivar was doing but she kept up the pretence she wanted this over with.

Zan looked on at the two that betrayed him. He wanted to kill them but Max held him back. The anger he felt was so strong and tangible.

“Zan not now”, said Serena walking up to him.

She was back to her normal form then. Her sisters stood behind her. It was their incredible tracking ability as wolves that found Rath and Lonnie.

“Serena”, whispered Zan trying to hold on to her arm.

Serena looked at him and then at Max. She clearly saw that he had to do this, for himself.

“They have to be dead” said Serena.

Max nodded his head before removing the cloths covering both their mouths.

“Rath and Vilondra you have been charged with Treason against your king, and without punishment will be giving out accordingly”, said Max standing before them.

Liz stood next to him.

“You have betrayed your kind and have almost killed Zan so he will be the one that will be giving you the punishment”, said Liz.

Zan looked at his former friend and sister. There was fear written all over there faces.

“How do you plea?”, gritted out Zan.

Lonnie tried to put up a brave front.

“Ahh tryin to be the big man, huh, with yo bitch by yous aint nothing, Kivars da man, my man”, said Lonnie glaring.

Zan said nothing but reached out holding her neck. He looked into her eyes forming a connection. He smirked when she looked at him wide eyed. She didn’t even have time to scream. His hands burning red against her throat taking away her life was all she could feel. She felt her head snap and felt all the blood vessels in her head burst. She knew she was dead but the pain alone made her think she was living. The last thing she saw was his amber eyes the eyes she knew were her brothers before she submitted to the darkness. Rath tried to move away. He saw what Zan did. Lonnie right not was on the ground with a red handprint on her neck and her nose and mouth dripped blood. What was the scariest thing was the expression on her face. The pure fear and the pure pain etched on it. Zan walked over to Rath.

“How do you plea?”, asked Zan looking into Raht’s eyes.

Rath said nothing. He knew his time was near. He didn’t scream either as the same punishment that was given to Lonnie was given to him. He felt his blood vessels burst and felt his head snapped. He died looking into the eyes of his king. He knew that now. If Zan could do this he could surely win against Kivar. This man before him rose from the ashes of his death and was standing before him taking his life. Rath had one regret that was to go out like Lonnie talking trash. Serena looked at Zan that was standing before her with a look of pure hatred. She never wanted to see that look on his face again. Before she could say anything hell broke loose.

She saw Michael and Isabel running towards then. Max lifted up his shield. They were surrounded. She knew. This was their battle. Serena didn’t remember the battle. She knew she killed over 20 skins. She knew that Liz did too because she was standing next to her. She was standing so close that she noticed the arrow being pointed at Liz. She pushed her out of the way and she knew when that arrow pierced her side that her life would end. She heard Zan and Liz screaming her name but it sounded so far away. The poison on the arrow’s tip was slowly but surely making its way through her system. It was like a snake bite, she felt her abdomen feeling numb and everything else on her body hurt. She want this was. It was called Langsamer Tod, translation slow death. She knew her life was ending but she didn’t want to leave now. She wanted to get married, have babies, finish college, and yell out her husband for leaving the toilet seat up. She wanted that with Zan. She saw him rushing towards her and she knew that he couldn’t touch her or he would die with her. Her selfish side wanted him with her but the side that loved him didn’t. She had to keep him away.

“It’s spreading”, said Nancy looking at Serena.

She already saw the blue and black marks on her arms. It was the sign that death was near. She couldn’t believe this was happening. The daughter she abandoned, she now leaving her. They had to find an antidote but she only knew one person that would have it and it was the person that but her daughter here in the first place. Serena looked at Nancy. Everyone else had left the room to fill Maria and Alex on what happened down there. Serena was gasping. She couldn’t breath. Nancy tried coming up to her to touch her but Serena put up her shield.

“Whyyyy aahhhh youuuuuuu here”, gasped out Serena trying to catch her breath.

Nancy looked at her daughter.

“I gasp doooooooooonttttt want you ahhhh here, rather dieeeeeeeeeee alone thennnnnnnn ahhh with youuuuuuu”, said Serena trying to breath in.

Nancy broke down when she heard her daughter say that. Serena closed her eyes willing the pain away but it wasn’t working. She wanted Zan here with her, she needed her family not some woman that left her, not some woman that thought she was a freak.

“I’m so sorry I love Serena I know you don’t believe that but I love you”, whispered Nancy looking at her daughter.

Serena looked at her and gasped before she could say a word the door slammed open.

“Where’s my daughter”, said a man.

“Mike”, gasped out Nancy.

“Daddy”, whispered Serena before closing her eyes.
Last edited by harroc83 on Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 12 In comes Mike

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... lfform.jpg

“Daddy”, whispered Serena trying to get air into her lungs which was difficult.

Mike walked towards his daughter basically glared at Nancy basically telling her to move. Nancy did without saying anything. Her heart was pounding though. She hadn’t seen Mike since the day that she left Serena in his arms claiming that she couldn’t be a mother to the girl. Mike didn’t know about Liz but Nancy knew that Serena must have told him. Zan walked into the room then.

“Thank God you are here”, said Zan.

Mike nodded his head at the young man. He knew that relationship that Zan had with his daughter. “Serena I’m going to pull out the arrow from you stomach alright”, said Mike. Serena nodded her head.

“Hold on baby this is going to hurt”, said Mike.

Serena nodded her head and bit her lip. She knew it would hurt. Mike bent down and looked into his daughter’s eyes. He tried to make her concentrate on his eyes, trying to hypnotize her with his eyes. That was one of their greatest powers but he had put out a law banning them from using it in his tribe. The rest of his tribe was on their way here. They all heard about what was done to their princess and they also knew about Liz. He saw closed his eyes in remembrance of the girl that opened the door for him. She just smiled at him and hugged him telling him that him that she was glad he was here and that Serena was waiting for him. His other daughters gave him a hug and kiss before letting him move into the room where he saw his dying daughter and the woman that not only abandoned one daughter but kept his other daughter from him. She took away 17 years from him. That time he could have been with his daughter Liz’s twin.

“Get ready”, said Mike slowly talking to her hypnotizing her with his eyes.

She was resisting him because Serena was never one to fall for the hypnotizing of their people but Mike was strong.

“Now”, said Mike pulling the arrow from her abdomen.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh godddddddddddddddd”, yelled Serena arching her back off of the bed screaming in agonizing pain.

By that time everyone made their way towards the bed room. Liz looked like she was crying but she knew that she shouldn’t go near Serena.

“Liz get me a towel”, said Mike.

Liz did as she was told.

“Max help Liz she is freaking out”, said Mike.

Max nodded his head and true to Mike’s words Liz looked lost.

“Alright baby let me get it for you”, cooed Max.

“She can’t die on me Max, I just got her”, said Liz crying into his shoulders.

He had wondered when she would break down. She had been pretty tough until now. Even when she saw her biological father she still didn’t break down. In fact she seemed generally happy to see him. Zan was the one that called Mike knowing that he could probably help. Max took the towel and Liz’s hands walking them to the room.

“Zan stay away”, said Mike sternly.

“This in her blood it’s poisonous to Antarians”, said Mike.

“Then why couldn’t Diana and Devona take out the arrow”, asked Kyle confused.

“Because their mother was Antarian too”, answered Mike.

Diana and Devona nodded their heads.

“Oh man”, said Ava.

Serena was trying to calm down but the pain was overwhelming she was blacking in and out of consciousness.

“Where’s the towel Max?”, asked Mike.

Max handed it over. He pressed down on the wound making his daughter whimper in pain. Serena was biting her bottom lip trying to hold in the pain.

“Asha doe lipa”, said Mike.

Serena nodded her head.

“What did you say?”, asked Liz.

“ I said that it will be over soon”, said Mike.

“We have to get the antidote. She can’t stay like this. Max, Zan the rest of the guys you are coming with me, we are getting the antidote from the monster that tried killing my little girl, the rest of the tribe will meet us there. We need as many man power as possible”, said Mike getting up after he kissed Serena’s forehead.

She was sweating and wheezing trying to breathe in.

“Baby I’ll be back okay”, said Mike.

Serena nodded her head.

“Love you daddy”, said Serena.

She looked up and smiled a bit but winced when the pain started again. She felt the poison spreading little by little in her system.

“Love you Zan”, whispered Serena.

“Keep her company, Maria since you are the one without the Antarian blood you will have to change the towel when it becomes too soaked okay”, said Mike.

Maria nodded her head taking a seat next to Serena wiping away the sweat from her forehead with a clean towel.

“The rest of you, don’t go near here, I don’t want you to get the poison on your skin or anywhere around you”, said Mike.

Everyone could tell he was a leader and a strong one at that. Both Zan and Max knew that they wanted to be a great leader like him.

“You will be”, said Mike smiling.

“You both love my daughters and you will join our race together, like had tried to do but both those women did not love me like Liz and Serena love the both of you”, said Mike looking at Nancy that had her head bowed down.

“Come, we have to talk”, said Mike walking out the room.

Everyone followed except the girls that sat around Serena’s bedside.

“How are we going to get into where Kivar is, it’s heavily guard now, I mean after the fight we had it had to be”, said Max.

“Leave that up to me and my troops we will need your powers to fight though. My troop still can die like human like you can”, said Mike.

“Mike I’m sorry I promised that I would protects hers and I didn’t”, said Zan looking down at his hands.

“You didn’t fail, my little girl is stubborn and she probably wouldn’t have listened to you anyway. I knew that”, said Mike laughing a bit.

The door opened then. Mike lifted up his head, standing up.

“Jeff”, said Mike walking towards him.

Everyone was waiting on baited breath. The two men they thought would hate one another.

“Thank you for taking care of one of my little girls”, said Mike sincerely.

“No thank you, Liz is my daughter and I thank you for giving me the chance to raise her even though you didn’t know that you were doing that”, said Jeff.

“It’s Nancy I don’t know how you put up with her”, said Mike trying to curb his anger.

“I love her”, said Jeff sighing.

“She made some mistakes but that doesn’t take away from the love that I have for her”, answered Jeff.

Mike nodded his head. Jeff sat down as they filled him in on what has been going on.

“Liz havvvv toooooooo tellllll you something”, gasped Serena.

Liz looked at her sister confused.

“Vision”, said Serena.

“Max hurt”, gasped Serena.

Liz stood up.

“NO, no Max can’t”, cried out Liz.

“You have to heal Max like I healed Zan, it’s destiny”, said Serena.

Liz looked at her.

“He has to be like us, part wolf, part Antarian”, gasped Serena.

Liz nodded her head. She never thought that she would have to change. She never thought that she would have to become this animal but she knew that Serena’s vision was for a reason.

“Is this King Zan and Max, they will be joining us as well as their friends. The plan is to get the antidote no playing hero”, said Mike as he stood in front of his tribe.

Mark and Brian were not invited to this. He knew he couldn’t trust them. He finally heeded his daughter’s advice and kept them out of the tribe’s important affairs. He knew that they were planning something though and he couldn’t shake the feeling that they were more than annoying people no they were a threat to his throne much like Kivar was to Max and Zan’s throne. The tribe conversed amongst themselves.

“Ready?”, asked Max looking at Zan.

Zan nodded his head. Kivar tried to kill his girl that bastard would pay for that.

Later that night………………

Mike carried Max into the room bleeding from the abdomen.

“Nooooo Max”, yelled Liz.

She ran towards him. Serena opened her eyes light shone brightly from them. She began to chant over and over as her body shook with seizures.

“ Asha doe Lipa, Asha doe Lipa, Asha do Lipa”, yelled Serena as her body shook and blood flowed from her mouth.

Maria ran to the bed trying to hold down her body that was thrashing all over but it wasn’t working.

“Asha Doe Lipa, Asha Doe Lipa”, yelled Serena.

Sparks of Light ran down her arms, her legs around her face. Her eyes had no pupil now they were white and clear.

“Asha Doe Lipa”, yelled Serena.

Ava, Isabel, and Maria looked down not understanding what was going on. They ran out of the room to be shocked that the sight in front of them.

“Asha Doe Lipa”, chanted Liz.

“Asha doe Lipa”, yelled out Liz.

She felt the change coming slowly and painfully. She saw her hands changing and morphing into the part of herself that she didn’t know existed. Zan closed his eyes. He remembered those words. He remembered. He knew what would happen. He looked up and saw it. Liz raised her head and thrust her head down to Max’s neck biting him and sucking on it. She gave him her life and he gave her his. He saw Max return the favor and bit her neck. It sealed them forever like it did with Serena and him. They would defeat Kivar. The tribe stood around looking at Liz and Max. The bowed their heads.

“The kings have retuned to the throne, the queens shall seat by their side and rule all the land”, said the tribe as the bent down in respect.

Two weeks later.

Liz walked down the street lost in her thoughts. She had gotten closer to her biological father these past few weeks as well as her other father Jeff but her relationship with her mother was still strained. What she enjoyed most about this week was the time she had been spending with her sisters. Maria at first was jealous but she calm her down and told her that she would always be her first sister. She sighed once more.

“Liz”, whispered a voice behind her.

Liz smiled before turning around. She ran into his arms.

“Hey baby”, whispered Max smiling.

That was another relationship that was getting closer than ever. Her and Max were connected on a level that surpassed anything they had before.

“Hey Max, I missed you” said Liz kissing him.

She saw him yesterday but it just wasn’t enough. She felt this over powering need to be with him always. She had asked Serena about it as well as her “father” when Mike had suggested that they spend some time together alone.

Flashback……………

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... ghters.jpg

“Daddy why do I feel this way?”, asked Liz.

She had begun to call Mike that. Jeff didn’t mind. Liz still called him dad too. They had all decided to take a picnic into the desert to get to know one another.

“It’s natural baby, it’s just a part of our legacy. You have found your soulmate and now you will never part”, said Mike.

Serena nodded her head.

“Liz you have to learn about our ways, you know, because you will be taking over with Serena you know”, said Mike eating his ice cream cone.

His other daughters were doing their nails in the car while he, Liz and Serena talked. Liz nodded her head.

“I just don’t want to leave home”, said Liz.

“It’s only for a summer and Max can come as well as all your friends, I don’t mind”, said Mike.

Liz nodded her head.
End Flashback………..

“I’m ready to tell you want happened when we went to get the antidote”, said Max.

Liz nodded her head and they walked back to the jeep. Max trembled put Liz took his hands in hers comforting him. He hadn’t been able to tell her what happened because he was scared.

“It started out like this”, began Max closing his eyes.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Author’s Note: Sorry this is late, and the chapter is kind of short, the next one will be a longer one, hope you enjoy it. Peace.

Chapter 13 Not all is what it seems

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... andMax.jpg

Max closed his eyes. He had just finished telling Liz about what had happened. They had stormed the building where Kivar was but he was no where in sight. But it was a trap. Kivar’s army stood before them ready. Max looked at Zan and knew that they would probably not make it out alive. Zan and Max threw up their shield getting ready for the fight at hand. It was just like the battle that they had previously. It was going in slow motion for Max. They were coming in all angles. But Mike’s tribe fended them off. It was almost disgusting to watch them rip the skins head off. Their bites ripped threw the enemies necks. There was blood everywhere. Max wanted to spew out his dinner but he held firm. Zan stepped in. He blasted a couple of skins that were in Max’s way. Max was holding his own until he felt a blast hit him in the chest knocking him down. He looked up at the person that shot him. He had thought she was dead but there she stood before him. She knew he was dying and she loved it.

“I hate you Max Evans, you are just a boy never will be a king”, whispered Tess before leaning down kissing him on the mouth.

Max looked at her in the eye grabbing her shirt.

“I’m forever the king, bitch, see you in hell”, said Max grabbing her head connecting with her.

He sent her ever last vision making her whimper out in pain. He looked at her and smirked.

“I’m da man”, whispered Max gasping.

He leaned over looked her in the eye and fired her. He held onto her head and fired her from the inside. He could smell her body burning and decaying in his very eyes. He knew she was dying slowly and he felt peace overwhelm him when he heard her screams of terror and pain. He looked at her and smiled. Before she died he licked her face.

“Die my pet”, whispered Max taking her life.

Tess died that day with a surprised look on her face. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth shaped in a small O. It was a sight to see. Max gasped trying to get air in his lungs. He felt someone pick him off the ground. The voices were so far away but he heard Zan yelling for someone to help him. He knew he was losing too much blood but Max was at peace. He looked up to find Zan looking at him with concern.

“I did it, I took her life”, whispered Max before shutting his eyes to the darkness.

“You killed her bro, you did”, he heard Zan say.

The next time he opened his eyes was when he was looking into Liz’s. She was calling to him, begging him to stay alive. Then he felt the most pain in his life. Liz was biting him. He heard her calling to him. He had to do it, so he bit her back. He felt his life leaving his body and pushing into her body. He then felt her body push into his. He knew he was no longer and Antarian King, no he was Liz’s mate and lover forever. He felt himself drifting to a world he never knew existed. He opened his eyes to look into glowing eyes of his life and his wife.

“Liz”, whispered Max.

“So it was her, I thought she died the first time”, said Liz shaking.

Max pulled her closer to his body.

“Yeah I thought that too but I didn’t actually see it you know”, said Max.

Liz nodded her head.

“She is gone for good now right?”, asked Liz.

Max nodded his head.

“Now we have to deal with Kivar, and Liz we have to talk about what happened”, said Max.

“I couldn’t let you die Max, I know I changed you but you changed me too remember”, said Liz smiling.

Max nodded his head. He remembered. He wouldn’t change what he did that day. He saved the love of this life and there has never been a day that he regretted doing it. Max and Liz sat back.

“You are Queen Liz”, said Max a moment later.

“Are you going to move there, I mean to your family’s community?”, asked Max.

“Only if you are with me, if you don’t want to go I’m fine with it”, said Liz smiling.

“I can’t be without you, Max, you are my life”, said Liz.

“I think we should visit”, said Max. Liz nodded her head.
===========================================
“Thanks Maria”, said Serena as Maria passed he the plate.

They were now standing Liz’s kitchen doing the dishes.

“Is Liz going to move there?”, asked Maria.

“I don’t know she doesn’t have to I nor my father would make her do it, I can handle it”, said Serena.

“What about Zan what is he going to do?”, asked Maria passing her another plate.

“He is going where I go, at least that is what he told me”, said Serena.

“So you guys actually walk around naked?”, asked Ava coming into the room.

“Yeah we believe in being free, clothes are restrictions”, answered Serena.

“Cool can I go there with you?”, asked Ava.

“Won’t Kyle be mad”, said Serena smirking.

Both her sisters has informed her of their visions about Ava hooking up with Kyle. Ava actually blushed at that.

“Shut up”, said Ava.
======================================================
“So we all packed?”, asked Mike.

Everyone nodded their head. They had decided to go visit where Serena, Devona, and Diana grew up. Mike drove them. They sat down taking in the sights.

“Princess Serena”, bowed the people.

“Prince Zan”, whispered others.

They were going crazy with excitement especially the horny girls that were so attracted to Zan and now Max. Serena lead her to her home.

“They are having a little gathering for us”, said Serena smirking.

“Oh yeah gathering”, said Diana clearly amused.

“O what do we have to wear?”, asked Michael.

“Nothing”, said Serena before pulling off her clothing leaving a bunch of shocked teens in her wake.

Zan looked and smirked doing the same.

“Holy Buddah”, said Kyle covering his eyes.

Liz smiled at Maria.

“If you can’t beat them, join them”, said Maria.

Michael’s eyes came out of his head. Alex smirked.

“Oh yeah baby”, said Kyle as Ava took off her clothes.

Max looked on with his mouth open.

“Ahh Max close your mouth, you might swallow a fly”, said Liz.

She pulled his shirt off.

“Oh nice”, said Liz turning around smacking his butt making the sound vibrate throughout the room leaving a shocking Max behind.

The guys took longer to get out of the room. They held their privates walking towards the center of the room where the girls were sitting. Liz smiled at Max hugging him closely. She moaned when she felt her nipples graze his chest.

“Oh max”, whispered Liz.

Max was in shock. He looked around and saw a sight. Everyone was touching each other. It was rather erotic and open in his opinion.

“You want me to sleep with your daughter?”, yelled out Max in shock.

“Well yeah, you see this is our mating time, she is in heat, and has to have her needs taking care off”, said Mike with a seemingly serious look on his face.

He felt Liz’s hands cup him. He looked at Zan and saw his head thrown back. Serena was between his legs. Max knew that he was getting sucked off.

“Max this place has no restrictions on sexuality”, said Mike.

Max gaped. His daughter was sitting there sucking Zan off but Mike that it was normal.

“Oh god”, whispered Max.

Liz has taken hold of him literally.

“Liz not here”, said Max between gritted teeth.

“I wanna fuck”, whispered Liz.

“Can I daddy?”, asked Liz pouting.

“Max take your wife, and take care of her needs”, said Mike already bored with the conversation.

Max still in shock took hold of Liz kissing her as she rubbed against him. He had to find a room quickly because he felt the heat running through his system. It was so potent in the air. The rest of the guys didn’t seem to have a problem with this. Liz latched onto his neck.

“Oh god”, whispered Max.

He bent down and growled. He felt the need, the lust, the power running through his veins. He looked at her.

“My queen”, growled Max.
“My queen”, growled Zan stroking in and out of Serena‘s waiting heat.

===========================================================
“It’s time to kill them, they are vunerable now, its mating season, we can kill them then”, said Mark talking to Kivar.

They both smirked.

“Its time to kill Zan and Max. It’s way over do, nice talking business with you”, said Mark shaking Kivar’s hands.

“They won’t expect it”, said Kivar.
=======================================================

“Oh Max, make love to me”, whispered Liz.

He took her slowly that night. He had to. He thrust into her body slowly and gently. He took his time. He loved her gently. He heard her scream his name and felt her cum all over his cock. He knew what they did. He knew why Mike was okay with him sleeping with his daughter. He smiled. He places his hands on her stomach.

“Thank you”, whispered Max.

“NO thank you Max, for giving me a baby”, whispered Liz kissing him.

==============================================
“I’m pregnant”, said Serena looking into Zan’s eyes. “I know”, whispered Zan. He kissed her. Sleep claimed them both.
=================================================

Mike sighed.

“My lord, it has been done”, said the young man.

Mike sighed. He knew both his girls would be angry with him when he found out what he did. He had to do it or they wouldn’t be ready. He had to drug them. He had to get an heir. He knew why too.

“I only have a few days left on Earth”, whispered Mike to no one.

He knew that he was dying. He knew that he would leave this Earth soon. He knew that he would not see his grandchildren be born. He knew all of this but he hated that. He closed his eyes and cried.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 14 Surprises

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... Serena.jpg[

“God I’m pregnant”, said Serena looking down at her stomach.

It had been exactly 5 months since the day that she found out she was having Zan’s baby. She didn’t know what came over her that day. It was like she was out of control. She had been in heat before but never like that. It was like something was forcing her to do this. She still hadn’t figured it out yet. It was confusing really. It must be something in the air because Liz was acting out of character as well. They were both pregnant now. It was difficult seeing as how they were only teens. But Serena had already ahead in school. Liz asked for help and Serena now taught her how to read and retain information faster as well as Max so they were graduating a year early. They thought it would be a better idea for them to stay near their father’s community rather than stay in Roswell where they would be judged. Max had it hardest of all. He finally had to tell his parents about who he is and why he had to move. There were words exchanged but they accepted it. They knew that Liz couldn’t give birth here. It just wasn’t possible. Liz’s mother was in an uproar but Jeff understood surprisingly after Mike and him had a talk. Serena walked over to her room. She spotted Zan reading one of her books. He was really into books now. He would often read to her and their baby. He had decided to continue with his education and went into highs cool and finished quickly. He would start taking classes at the community college that was not to far from them.

“Hey baby”, whispered Serena walking towards Zan smiling.

Zan had a goofy smile on his face every time he saw her round belly. He was proud about becoming a father. He seemed not to be nervous at all about his appending fatherhood. Serena on the other hand was nervous as hell. She didn’t feel confident in becoming a mother. Her sisters laughed at that telling her that she has been their mother for as long as they could remember.

“What’s wrong?”, asked Zan looking at her.

“Something is coming something is up, I can’t shake the feeling that my father is keeping something from me”, said Serena walking towards her dresser looking at the picture that her and her sisters with their father had taken.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... isters.jpg

They had gone to a carnival that day. It was the best time she ever having. Her and her sisters had the time of their lives. It was like they were finally a family. Serena always felt that there was something missing in her life. When she was younger she always thought it was a mother but now she realizes it was Liz. Serena smiled at the bigger picture of Liz and her father. Liz was still closer with Jeff but it made Serena happy that her heart was big enough to accept her father as well. Serena sighed once more. She couldn’t shake the feeling that her father was keeping something from her. She knew him. He was avoiding her. And it hurt that her dad couldn’t be honest with her about what is going on in his life. He had these secret meetings and it was really taking a toll on their relationship with him. She just wished that he would be honest with her about what was going on in his life.

“So how much time do I have doc”, said Mike sighing.

Jeff was there with him. Mike had decided to drive to Roswell to get a second opinion and also to catch up with Jeff.

“I don’t know these things can’t be determined but your heart, I don’t think it will be long, I’m sorry”, said the doctor frowning.

Mike exhaled. Jeff looked on. He said nothing but he felt for Mike. He knew that Mike wanted to see his grandchildren and both doctors he went to told him that he wouldn’t live to do so.

“Why can’t you get Max or Zan to heal you?”, asked Jeff as they were sitting in his apartment sipping on some coffee.

“Because they wouldn’t be able to come back from it. My heart condition is too severe and I wouldn’t them taking that risk” answered Mike looking at Jeff.

“I need to ask you a favor Jeff” said Mike looking at the other man.

Jeff nodded his head.

“I want you to take care of my girls for me, those girls mean the world to me, I want you to be their father when I’m gone. Serena is going to try to take it on herself to be their mother but she deserve to be taken care of. I took advantage of her and didn’t let her have the childhood she deserves. She had been taking care of Diana and Devona for as long as I could remember. Now with her becoming a mother it is like another piece of her child hood it being taken away and I know that’s my fault”, said Mike looking down at his cup.

“You had to do it, Kivar and Mark are trying to win this war Mike, you had to do it”, said Jeff.

“I have been avoiding her. I know it’s hurting her since we have such an open relationship. We tell each other mostly everything, she knows that I’m lying to her”, said Mike sighing.

“Then tell her the truth, tell them the truth”, said Jeff.

Mike nodded his head getting up and got ready to go home.

“He is lying about something Devona”, said Serena glaring at her sister.

“Why would dad be lying about anything he is always honest with us”, said Devona with her hands on her hips.

Serena sighed and took a deep breath. They were now in their dad’s room. Serena wanted to know what was going on so she went snooping.

“Serena maybe we shouldn’t be looking through his stuff”, said Liz.

Max was with her holding her hand. Zan sat on the bed looking at his pregnant girlfriend that seemed to be enraged that know one seemed to understand that their dad was keeping something from her.

“NO I have to know”, said Serena slamming her hand on the dresser.

It opened and two pill containers roll to the floor. Serena read the labels with her eyes widen with every word she read.

“Oh my god, he drugged us” said Serena looking livid.

“Drugged who what are you talking about Serena”, asked Diana.

Serena went on to explain about their supposed heat.

“Dad would never do that”, said Devona.

“I don’t know what to believe anymore”, said Serena rubbing her belly.

“Do you really think that dad would do that?”, asked Liz.

“I don’t know but I have to find out”, said Serena.

“I wish you didn’t find out”, said a voice behind them. Mike stood up looking at his girls and their boyfriends.

“Daddy did you do that to them?”, asked Diana.

Mike nodded his head. Serena looked at her father in disgust.

“How could you”, yelled Serena.

“How could you do that to your daughters, god dad, I can’t believe it”, yelled Serena clearly enraged.

Zan took a hold of her hands pulling her onto his lab. He tried to soothe her but he knew that it wasn’t working to well. She was just too angry right now.

“I had to”, said Mike.

“What you had to drug your daughters, what kind of shit is that, dad why?”, asked Serena with tears spilling down her eyes.

She looked at him like she had never meet him before in her life.

“Because”, said Mike.

“Because why”, said Liz softly.

“Because Kivar can take the position of King in both my tribe and your planet, I could let that happen. You four are female and I hate to say this a male will challenge your position for the throne. These men are fearless. Mark and his son as well as Kivar can challenge you for the alpha position and I couldn’t let that happen”, said Mike.

“So you drug us so we could have sex, why can’t they fight you?”, asked Serena looking at her father not really seeing him because tears blurred her eyesight.

Zan kept quiet all this time but he had an idea why.

“You are dying”, said Zan to the room.

Mike lowered his head. The girls looked shocked.

“What”, whispered Serena looking at her dad.

“I’m dying babies so anyone could come in a challenge your position especially with me not being her to defend it”, said Mike with a tear sliding down his face.

They were all in shock.

“There has to be a male heir so I did it, I drug my daughters so that one of your children will have the throne and no one will challenge that”, said Mike.

He looked at them feeling his heart pounding faster. He felt air being sucked out of his body and the room was spinning. He grabbed his chest with eyes wide open looking at his daughter. Serena looked on in shock as her father clutched his chest in agony.

“Daddy”, yelled Serena running towards him.

Mike feel to the floor. Zan and Max ran trying to heal him but it wasn’t working. Devona and Diana and Liz stood praying with tears falling down their faces awaiting Zan and Max’s response to their father laying on the ground. Serena looked at him and heard him whisper.

“I love you Serena love you bye”, whispered Mike before closing his eyes and taking his last breath.

Zan looked up at Serena and said the words she never wanted to hear, “He’s dead”. Serena didn’t hear anything after that.

She didn’t hear her sisters wailing in pain. She didn’t hear Max calling for help. She didn’t even feel Zan wrapping his arms around her. NO all she heard was He’s dead over and over again. She closed her eyes then and wallowed in the pain. She lost her father this day.

“I love you baby I love you”, whispered Mike softly in her ear.

“I love you too daddy”, said Serena before breaking down in sobs in Zan’s arms.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 15 “I Grieve”

Serena sat at her vanity and brushed her hair in slow motion. She looked at her face and saw how pale she looked. She sighed but continued to brush her hair gently and slowly. She felt the lump in her throat. She closed her eyes trying to keep the tears at bay. She was burying her father today. She felt like she couldn’t breath. She heard the knock at the door but made no movement to answer it. She gently placed the brush on her vanity and looked up to see Zan dressed in a black suit. She looked at him but said nothing. He walked up to her slowly.

“It’s time”, said Zan softly.

“I don’t want to go”, said Serena getting up. She looked down at her expanding belly.

She was angry and god it just hurt.

“Baby you have to”, whispered Zan.

“Why”, yelled Serena.

“Why do I have to bury the man that has been my strength for so long, how do you expect me to go and do that”, asked Serena with tears spilling from her eyes.

“Because regardless if you go or not, you have to be strong Serena, for you, for your tribe, for your sisters, and for this baby. I hate that you have to do this, but you aint alone baby girl, I will always be there”, said Zan placing a hand on her shoulders.

She turned into his body and sobbed. He held her tightly. She looked at him with the most pain filled eyes and nodded her head. She reached over taking her shawl and threw it around her shoulders and walked out with Zan.

Peter Gabriel --I Grieve

It was only one hour ago
It was all so different then
Nothing yet has really sunk in
Looks like it always did
This flesh and bone
It's just the way that we are tied in
But there's no one home

Serena walked into the church and everyone looked up at her. She held Zan’s hands tighter and walked towards the front to join her sisters. Liz sat at the end of the pew and looked up at them. She moved over making room for her sister. Max sat to the right of her. As soon as Serena sat down Liz reached out and took her hand into hers. Zan sat down next to Serena taking her other hand. Serena looked up and saw the priest nod his head. Serena bit down on her lip trying hard not to scream out in pain. Her sisters were also in the pew sitting next to Max. Serena could clearly hear their cries but she did not cry. Tears would not come to her.

I grieve...
for you
You leave...
Me
So hard to move on
Still loving what's gone
Said life carries on...
Carries on and on and on...
And on
The news that truly shocks
is the empty, empty page
While the final rattle rocks
Its empty, empty cage...
And I can't handle this

Serena didn’t even hear the words the priest spoke. It was all a blur to her.

“God takes many from us, but he has a plan”, said the priest.

Serena looked up at that. Zan looked on at her. Even he had tears in his eyes. Serena looked at him but didn’t shed one tear. She turned forward once more. She swallowed one, two, three times but the lump wouldn’t go down. It was still stuck in her throat. Diana and Devona were crying harder. Serena turned to look at them. Diana was clutching her chest sobbing harder. She could see Ava and Kyle trying to comfort them but it was no use. Alex and Isabel held onto each other and listened to the priest. Maria was balling crying while Michael held her trembling body. He kissed her forehead. Max held Liz’s hands as she sobbed in his shoulders. Serena felt her trembling next to her. Serena looked forward once more. She turned her attention once more to the priest. NO tears.

I grieve...
For you
You leave...
Me
Let it out and move on
Missing what's gone
Said life carries on...
I said life carries on and on...
And on

Serena felt Zan get up and motion for Max to get up as well. Serena looked up at him. The priest had closed the casket. It was time. Serena looked on. Liz looked at her with tears spilling from her eyes. Serena said nothing and did not cry. Liz took her hand and watched Serena. No tears.

“Rena”, whispered Liz.

Serena looked at her and got up. She followed with Liz holding tightly to her hand. She watched the men carry her father’s casket. Max, Alex, Kyle, Zan, Jeff Parker, Michael, and two men from their tribe. She walked on slowly. She heard nothing. She looked on now. Liz sat next to her in the cemetery. Chairs lined the burial place. She heard the words again.

“He has been taken from us, but his soul has passed on to a better place”, said the priest.

Serena’s head snapped up at this.

Life carries on in the people I meet
In every one that's out on the street
In all the dogs and cats
In the flies and rats
In the --- and the --- In the ashes and the dust

Serena heard the words but couldn’t make it out clearly. She stood up. Liz looked at her confused but let go of her hands. Serena bent a little grabbing a handful of dirt. She walked up to the hole that held her father’s casket. She opened her hands letting the dirt spill from her hands.

“Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust”, whispered Serena.

She turned around to face everyone then. It started slowly. The tear came down her face gently. Diana, Devona, and Liz looked on. Zan walked up to her slowly. He saw her fall to the ground on her knees.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, screamed Serena clutching her head.

Tears slid down her face. Her body shook.

“Dadddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”, yelled Serena looking up at the sky.

It seemed like the heavens heard her wail of pain or something. Because the sky opened it’s floodgates. Rain poured and poured over them. Everyone looked on as Serena broke down in front of them. Zan held her in his arms and rocked her back and forth. “Dadddyyyyyyyy come back come back come back”, said Serena crying out.

Diana, Liz, Devona, and everyone felt the utter devastation that Serena felt.

Life carries on and on and on...
And on
And on

Zan kissed her forehead and held on to her tightly. She was trembling and yelling out. It didn’t make sense what she was yelling about but it was loud. She sounded like a wounded animal.

“Dadddddyyyyyyyyy”, yelled Serena once more.

She bent forward and dug her hands into the dirt, clutching it in her hands, trying to grip it in her hands but it seemed that she couldn’t.

Just the car that we ride in
The home we reside in
The face that we hide in
The way we are tied in
As life carries on and on and on...
And on
Did I dream this belief
Or did I believe this dream
How I will find relief
I grieve...

They didn’t know how long they were out there. Zan just held on trying to take away her pain but she knew that it was impossible. The only people now that were there were the group. It was Max, Liz, Devona, Diana, Michael, Maria, Ava, Kyle, Isabel, Alex, ad lastly Jeff Parker. Serena held onto Zan until she felt he move away from her. Serena looked up them almost shocked. The person bent down and pulled her into their arms. Serena clutched the person’s clothing.

“Mommy”, whispered Serena as tears spilled from her eyes.

“I’m here, I’m never letting go, I’m here baby”, whispered Nancy Parker.

She rocked her daughter back and forth as she was a child.

“You came”, whispered Serena looking at Nancy Parker.

This was the woman that was never there for her. She wanted to be angry and tell her to leave her alone but she just couldn’t.

“I’ll always come”, whispered Nancy holding Serena.

Serena buried her head in her mother’s chest. She heard Nancy signing a soft tone under her breath. She didn’t know what it was but it soothed her like nothing else did. The rain had stopped but they still stayed there. Nancy looked over her daughter’s shoulders to see her other daughter. Liz walked up to them and smiled at Nancy. She whispered softly.

“Thank You mom”.

Nancy nodded her head.

“It was long over due”, said Nancy.

“Long over due”, whispered Nancy kissing the top of Serena’s head.

Meanwhile the man walked away from the scene. He flipped open his phone and listened to the voice on the other end. “We give them today, then we kill them all”, said the voice. The man smiled flipped his phone off and lit his cigar smiling.

“Tomorrow”
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 16 Grieving Is Not So Easy

Serena sat next to her mother in the living room. It had been a month since her father’s funeral and Nancy Parker has been there in every step of the way. Liz was happy about it but even though Nancy had been there for her father’s funeral, she still couldn’t bring herself to trust her mother yet. Serena’s biggest fear is being abandoned and with her father dead now, the fear seems to have increased twofold. Her stomach was also getting bigger signaling that is was almost time for the birth of her and Zan’s child.

“When are you due?”, asked Nancy.

“Soon maybe in another two weeks or so, so is Liz”, said Serena.

Nancy nodded her head.

“I know I have been helping with the nursery at the house that your dad, umm I mean you know where Max and Liz are living now”, said Nancy wringing her fingers together.

She knew how Serena felt about even mentioning her father. Serena didn’t want to talk about it that was obvious. Nancy was worried about her so much because keeping it bottled up inside would not help anyone.

“Look I have to go I have a meeting in an hour and I have to prepare”, said Serena.

She had really stepped up to the plate and has taken care of her tribe along with Liz. Max and Zan have been extremely supportive and the four of them have shown that they are strong leaders. Serena wasn’t naïve however to think that there were not factions among them that wanted to take over. She could feel it in her bones that someone will eventually be trying to take their place as the alpha male and female in the tribe. She knew who exactly that was also. The son and father duo that made her mad. It urked her nerves that they spoke so crassly about her father. He was a great leader and an excellent father. He was the only man besides Zan that she trusted completely.

“Sure I’ll let you go, Serena?”, asked Nancy.

Serena shifted her attention back on her mother.

“I know we don’t have a good relationship and you may hate me, I just well if you need me anytime you can call me if you like”, said Nancy.

Serena looked at her.

“I don’t forgive nor forget easily, Liz is your daughter she always has been, I’m not”, said Serena getting up.

Nancy was about to protest.

“You don’t even know my middle name”, said Serena.

“You don’t know what I like to do, why I went to college, what I studied there, what my favorite food is, or how much I hated you for leaving me and my dad”, said Serena wiping away the tears that fell down her face.

“You know nothing about me Nancy”, said Serena making sure to stress the word Nancy.

Nancy looked at her and said, “Maybe I could learn, you can tell me, I want to be there for you, please give me a chance even though I know I don’t deserved one. Let me be there for you now”, said Nancy looking at her.

“It’s too late, I’m a mother now and there is nothing left for you to do, I was raised already by my wonderful father. It’s too late Mother”, said Serena looking at Nancy and walking away.

Nancy took in a deep breath. It felt like her chest was caving in. Serena was right, she was too late. But she wanted to be with her little girl. She needed to be, she needed for Serena to understand why she did what she did.

“I’ll prove it to her, I’ll show her that I could be a great mother and grandmother”, said Nancy out loud.

“How do you plan on doing that”, said a voice behind her.

“Jeff please”, said Nancy.

“I told Mike that I would watch out for his girls and I will Nancy, you have hurt that girl more than you will ever know, just give her some time, maybe she will come around”, said Jeff holding out his hands to his wife to take.

She did and hugged him closely.

“I just want to make it up to her, I want my daughter to not hate me”, cried Nancy.

“I know I know”, said Jeff.

“Hey baby”, said Zan walking up to Serena.

He gently reached out and hugged her. Serena sighed in his arms. He always knew how to make her feel better. He just had a way of doing it. Since the funeral Zan has been this incredible force aiding her into the transition. It was hard and sometimes she would lash out at him for trying to protect her. Zan understood though and took it even though she didn’t deserve it. Serena would say she was sorry and of course blame it on the hormones but Zan knew better, she just wasn’t dealing with the pain of her father. Liz, Devonna, and Diana were all dealing, crying cursing, anything but Serena steadfast refused to talk about it which worried Zan to death. Serena bottled up inside and that wasn’t healthy. She only ate because of the baby if it weren’t for that Zan doubted that she would.

“We have to talk”, said Zan.

“No we don’t”, said Serena moving away from him.

“Yes we do, you are keeping all this shit bottled up inside, I know about that, I do that all the time, why can’t you be honest with me”, said Zan looking at her.

Serena glared and was going to walk out of the room when she felt herself being pulled back and the door slamming shut.

“No more games, no more running around, you are going to deal with this, scream, shout, cry, I don’t care but this shit is not working, you blocked our connection, how do you think that makes me feel. You are the realest thing I ever felt and you broke out connection”, yelled Zan.

Serena shifted to look at him. She knew he was hurt by it but she couldn’t let him feel what she had been feeling lately. She hated how she felt.

“Baby please open up to me, don’t shut me out”, said Zan.

“I have to”, said Serena getting up from the bed.

“Then I guess that means our relationship is not working”, said Zan.

Serena looked at him, she was hurt when he said that.

“If you can’t trust me what exactly is the point, love without trust, remember you taught me that, love without trust is not love at all”, said Zan looking at her.

“I I can’t”, said Serena looking down not being able to face him.

“Then neither can I, I’ll move my stuff into Max’s basement, I’ll be out of your hair”, said Zan walking towards the closet to gather up his belongings.

Serena looked at him and felt her heart breaking. He looked at her once more after gathering some things for the night.

“Love you Rena, but you can’t trust me, I don’t know why. I have never given you a reason not to. I know it may be selfish to make you talk about your father, but if you don’t you will end up like me, cold and bitter. I thought I could give you what you gave me. This hope and will to be open to be able to give your heart to someone. Maybe this is a sign that I’m not good at it. Thank you baby girl for giving me that. I’m sorry I couldn’t do that same for you. I’ll always be there when you need me. Our child will need me, but Serena we can’t keep going on like this. Words you have said to me for the past month, kills me. I took it but I can’t anymore. It’s like you blame me. I just can’t”, said Zan shaking his head and kissing her cheeks before walking out of the room.

One tear feel down her face, then another, then another. She could feel the sobs consuming her body. She let the love of her life walk out. Why didn’t she stop him.

“Ahhhhhhhh”, yelled out Serena clutching her belly.

She felt pain shoot up her abdomen. When she looked down she saw blood. NO this can’t be happening. She can’t be losing her baby.

“Zan”, yelled out Serena before falling to the ground letting blackness consume her.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Chapter 17:

Zan stood at the foot of the stair case. He rubbed his fingers through his hair. He hated this. That girl up there was the love of his life. But she couldn’t let him in. It killed him to know that she didn’t trust him. He remembered when he knew that the connection between them had been only going one way. It was after the funeral, he wasn’t feeling anything towards her. He would usually feel the full influx of her feelings but she blocked him. He didn’t confront her about it, he should have though. Didn’t she understand that the connection that they shared was the realest thing that he had ever known. It was the only thing that kept him from going insane. Many thought that he was over the betrayal by his sister and best-friend but he wasn’t. It gnawed at his very being. It killed him inside everyday to know that the people that he trusted the most would try to kill him to wipe him from existence. That’s why he had such big issues with trust. It was one of the strongest feelings and experience in Zan’s opinion. Without trust there was nothing. Love can’t function without it. Love without trust was always doomed to fail. He tried to be open and inviting for Serena to trust him enough with all the things that she bottled up inside. It might be a little selfish but Zan just wanted her to give him what he gave her, his heart. Yes, he gave it to be wholeheartedly. It was something that amazed him everyday because he was a man that did not give away his heart so easily.

Could anyway really blame him? He was a man that they threw away. He never felt like a king because he knew that being a king meant greatness and he wasn’t that. He was a person raised on the street with no education to speak of except for what he taught himself. He was poor and just not worthy in his opinion. Qualities like that one he had was in his opinion not king like. Max was king. Zan knew that. He was meant to take over Antar. He had the right background and he was just plain great at it while Zan couldn’t string a proper sentence together. Zan sighed once more. He looked up at the staircase.

“Does she really need me?”, asked Zan out loud.

Zan sighed again and walked towards the door.

“Ahhhhhhh”, yelled Zan clutching his stomach.

“Serena”, yelled Zan dropping his bag and running up the stairs as quickly as possible.

He burst into the room to find Serena clutching her stomach and blood seemed to be everywhere.

“Baby, god”, said Zan holding her up.

Serena turned her eyes at him.

“Zan”, gasped Serena through the pain.

The pain was so intense that she felt it throughout her whole body. She held his arms and felt him carry her to the bed.

“Alright baby, I’m here now, it’s going to be alright”, said Zan smoothing the hair from her forehead.

She was hit with another burst of pain shooting throughout her body. She bit down on her lower lip trying to control the shear pain that was racking her body. Her small frame trembled and shook with the intensity of the pain.
“Baby alright, I’m going to call Max alright”, said Zan holding onto her hands.

It was killing him to see her in such pain. He saw the blood and he didn’t want to panic but she was bleeding a lot.

“Max hurry please”, said Zan looking at Serena as she shook and tried to draw air into her lungs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh”, yelled Serena throwing her head back.

Zan looked at her and pressed his hands against her round belly. He concentrated hard and felt the connection between them roar to life. He saw his baby. It was amazing. They had never checked to see what they were having. He knew now. It was a little boy. He was so beautiful and in trouble. It seems that the cord had wrapped around his neck.

“God no”, said Zan pulling back.

He was met with painful eyes.

“Okay baby, it’s okay”, said Zan smoothing her hair back.

“What?”, yelled Serena.

“How is this okay, I’m bleeding like crazy Zan, the baby has the cord wrapped around it’s neck, and Zan I know I might not make it out of this”, said Serena looking at him and trying to see his reaction.

She saw it. It killed her to have to say it.

“NO, do you understand me, no”, said Zan. Zan understood too. She could not have this baby naturally.

“WE will take out the baby, and stop the bleeding, what’s the point of having powers if I can’t save the woman I love”, said Zan.

Serena’s hair was damp and she was quivering in pain but she heard him clearly.

“You still love me?”, asked Serena looking uncertain.

“I thought”, said Serena looking down.

“I’ll always love you baby girl, don’t you know that. I just wish that you could trust me enough”, said Zan.

Serena looked at him.

“I trust you Zan, I love you too, save our baby. He is first, please”, whispered Serena.

She closed her eyes then. The blackness had overcome her. She knew that it would. She would pull herself out. She knew she had no choice. It was either her or the baby. Both of them could not be saved. Serena heard Zan screaming her name.

“God she blacked out from the pain”, said Zan.

Zan knew that was a lie. Serena pulled herself in. Meaning she didn’t want to deal. She wanted this baby to survive even though it might cost her, her life.

Max ran into the house then.

“Zan”, yelled Max running into the room.

“We have to cut out the baby now”, said Zan.

Max nodded his head and ran down the stairs. Liz ran to Serena’s side then.

“God is she okay?”, asked Liz looking frantic and worried.

“I don’t know god, she can’t leave me, I need her. I love her”, said Zan looking at the young woman lying on the bed looking pale.

“Zan, god Zan there is too much blood”, said Liz.

Zan nodded his head. He couldn’t stop the bleeding and he knew that meant that god he didn’t even want to think about what that meant. He sent her his healing powers but it seemed not to slow down the bleeding.

“Serena can you hear me, god it’s Zan, you have to wake up. Please Serena, I can’t lose you. I’m sorry about the stupid argument, please baby get up”, cried out Zan.

He was too calm before. He knew that he was losing it now. He had to remain calm but it was hard. Liz looked on at Zan and sighed.

Flashback………………….

“Liz come on let’s take pictures”, said Serena smiling.

“No man I’m so fat, I look like a cow. I mean how it Max going to love a cow?”, asked Liz pouting.

“Max loves you, you are not a cow nor fat, you are pregnant which it different, you have another living life in your womb. Please you still a skinny bitch compared to me”, said Serena smiling.

Liz bust out laughing then. Only Serena would make some joke like that.

“Now the picture”, said Serena.

“Max come here”, said Serena waving towards him.

Serena shook her head when she saw the goofy look on Max’s face when he spotted Liz.

“Take a picture of us”, said Serena.

Max nodded his head.

“Say cheese”, said Max.

Flash
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... andLiz.jpg
End of Flashback…………

She didn’t know why she remembered that particular moment but she did. It was odd what came to your mind when extreme situations were going on around you. Liz looked and saw Max preparing to cut into Serena’s flesh to remove the baby. Earlier Liz had tried talking to Zan but his attention was only on Serena.

“SO did you guys decide on a name yet”, asked Liz.

Zan nodded his head.

“Yeah if it was a boy, we would name it Gavin Mike after Serena’s dad and if it was a girl, we were naming her Katia Elizabeth”, said Zan finally turning around to look at her.

Liz placed her hand on her chest as a few stray tears fell down her face. She was honored that they would name their baby after her.

“Really?”, asked Liz.

Zan nodded his head. After a few moment, seconds really Zan asked, “What if she doesn’t make it Liz?”.
Zan started getting chocked up. He regretted leaving even for just a second. Why did he give her some kind of ultimatum. Either tell him what was bothering her or he would leave. He was crazy. He shouldn’t have done that, what was he thinking.

“She will be fine”, said Liz.

Zan nodded his head but he couldn’t shake the feeling.

“Ready to meet your baby Zan?”, asked Max sterilizing the knife that he brought.

It was shocking to see Max doing this but Zan knew it had to be done. He pressed his fingers into her abdomen and found the pressure point he was looking for. Serena had taught him that. They were just hanging out and watching some old re run of Xena and she told him that they pressure point thing was really. She taught him how to do it. She taught him how to numb pain. He looked on as Max cut across her belly near her private area. The skin sliced up easily. It was amazing to see actually. Zan almost fainted. God there was so much blood. Then he saw it. It was this pink thing with no hair and his face mush together. There he was.

“My son”, whispered Zan with tears flowing down his face. A small smile was present there also.

“Rena”, yelled Zan when he saw her thrashing on the bed.

Max quickly removed the baby and healed her womb.

“Max what’s happening”, yelled Zan holding down her arms.

“I don’t know”, said Max.

Zan held her down. He saw her changing again becoming the wolf.

“Rena”, yelled Zan.

Liz looked on worried and scared out of her mind. Max was cleaning up the baby and removing the cord that had been wrapped around it’s neck. Serena stopped thrashing. Everything was eerily calm. Serena’s eyes snapped open. Her eyes were blazing red and gold, and purple. The sheer amount of colors swirling in those depths made everyone back up.

“They are here, Kivar is here”, said Serena.
Last edited by harroc83 on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FICS

Harmony
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Author’s Note: I’m so sorry I took so long ot put this out but I have had writer’s block and I still think this last chapter. Yes you heard last chapter wasn’t good but I hope you enjoy it anway.

Chapter 18 The Beginning of the End

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/c ... fforms.jpg

Zan held his son closer. He watched as Serena lay on the bed looking at them.

“What do you mean Kivar is here?”, asked Zan holding his son closer to his body trying to protect him from all the hidden dangers that he knew was out there.

“He is coming for us, he wants to kill us”, said Serena.

Zan walked over to her handing her, their son.

Serena smiled and kissed the little boy’s forehead. It was a sight to see. Zan was awed by the beauty that was his girl and son.

“How?”, asked Zan.

“A vision, I got it when I was under”, said Serena pulling her blouse open to breast feed her son.

Little Gavin took hold of his mother’s breasts and had his dinner.

“What do we do?”, asked Zan.

“We fight”, said Liz coming into the room.

Liz sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed her expanding belly. She was due to give birth any day now as well.

“You think we can win?”, asked Max walking into the room.

“Yeah I do”, asked Serena.

Little Gavin looked at his mother and smiled before returning to eating.

“Little dude is like a suction cup”, said Zan laughing as Serena glared.

2months later……………..

Liz had her baby a little girl they called Lillian Rose Evans. Everything had been calm and collected so far but they have not let their guard down. Serena as well as the others have been training hard.

Serena bent down picking up her water bottle. Zan stood in front of her with his shirt off. Sweat poured down his body. Serena stared at his chest trying to get her breathing under control. She was in heat right now. It happened three times a year but this time it seemed to be harder on all of them. Devona, Diana, Liz and herself were suffering from it. Max started also since Liz had turned him. Zan was in heat but he had a tighter control over it. Serena never knew where he had the self control that he had. She wanted to jump his bones on a regular basis. He knew it and he teased her constantly. Like right now he knew what he was doing to her with his shirt off. His abs glistening like that. But she could play his game. She smirked and reached for the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head. She stood before him in only a sports bra as sweat pants. She could feel his eyes on her body. She turned around and slid her sweat pants down her now really round hips and over her larger butt. Zan loved curvy woman and she had become curvier since giving birth to her son.

“What are you doing?”, asked Zan almost chocking on his words.

“I’m hot so I need to relax, its not problem right?”, asked Serena smirking.

Zan gulped.

“No, no problem”, said Zan.

He tried to keep himself in control but she was so hot. Her ass is getting fatter and he loved that. Most men loved those waif looking woman no he loved his women thick and she definitely was that. She was embarrassed by her body but he loved it and he was always showing her that. He knew was worrying herself to death lately. Her body, being a good mother, and mostly about Kivar and the leak she knows is in the community. They both knew who was betraying them it was actually getting the proof to being them down that was the problem. It was just hard to understand why those two knuckleheads in Zan’s opinion would betray their own people. But the need for power makes people do crazy things. Zan sighed as he saw his girl once again biting her lower lip worrying about something else once again. It was hard seeing her this way and he wished there was something he could do to ease her worry but he himself was scared.

“Zan”, whispered Serena.

Zan looked at her.

“Do you think I’m a good mother?”, asked Serena.

Zan walked up to her taking her hands into his. He kissed her forehead trying to make sure that he looked her in the eye to make sure that she understood that he was telling the whole truth and nothing but that.

“We are better then any mother I know. Your heart makes Gavin aware that you love him, care about him, and that you will die for him. It’s not even possible to process how good of a mother you are”, said Zan cupping her face and kissing the end of her nose making her giggle.

“You really think so?”, asked Serena looking at him.

Zan nodded his head, smacking her ass making her giggle even more.

“Marry me”, said Zan looking into her eyes.

She gasped in surprise when he held out a simple ring out to her.

“You are the love of my life, the mother of my child, you are my savior, marry me Serena”, said Zan.

Serena just nodded her head. That’s all the answer he needed to know.

Serena and Zan lay peacefully sleeping in their homes. Gavin was in the crib right by their bedside also sound asleep. Their peaceful sounds on their light snoring was the only thing that could be heard. Serena shifted slightly in her sleep. Her eyes snapped open, her body prepared itself. Then it came. Blazing fires engulfed the room.

“Zan”, yelled Serena running out of their bed grabbing her child out of the crib.

She saw Zan reaching for her taking hold of her hand.

“We have to jump”, said Serena.

Zan closed his eyes. He bent forward his head leaned forward as his body took shape. He looked at Serena as she nodded her head. He son looked on at their transformation but felt no fear. He knew this was to happen. He looked at his mother and closed his eyes waiting for the moment. Serena clutched her baby to her body before handing him to his father and taking form herself. She could hear them coming into the room. She knew what was to happen. She knew that they would not make it out alive. She knew it because she planned it that way.

“So that’s how we get them”, said Serena sitting in their living room.

Diana looked at her sister.

“That’s dangerous”, said Diana looking at her sister.

“It’s a chance we have to take”, said Serena looking at her sister while holding her son.

Liz looked at her also worried at what Serena planned to do.

“Do you fully understand what you are saying, you want to destroy time”, said Kyle.

“Yes I know, I am going to destroy time. I am capable of doing that. Liz even knows that I’m the only one that holds that power”, said Serena.

Liz looked at her bringing her daughter over.

“I’m behind you”, said Liz.

Serena nodded her head.

“This ends now”, said Serena with her eyes glowing a bright red.

Serena smirked back at Kivar’s shocked face. There in the middle of the burning fire that was engulfing her home with Zan stood Serena in all her glory. Her eyes bright and her stance strong. This was Serena in her purest form. It was the form that saved Zan. This was her true nature. She was a wolf. She looked at him and could feel his fear. It was ironic really because he was the man that brought Antar to its knees. Now she was the woman that brought him to his knees. It was refreshing really.

Serena’s POV:

Everyone’s probably wondering what is going to happen so let me let you in on a little secret. I’m going to destroy all the Kivars in every lifetime. Meaning past present and future to make sure that his imprint will forever be erased. But there is a catch of course. Opening a portal of the magnitude, well it could kill me. I don’t want to die, never that. I want to see my son grow up, have children of his own. I also want to marry Zan finally, making an honest woman you know but this is my destiny. Liz would probably cringe at the word but I think it’s fitting. You know Future Max told Liz that I was important, he thought Tess was more important but he was wrong it was me all along. In that one line that he said to Liz, it changed out timelines. I became insignificant but I’m significant. It’s a difficult thing to actually admit that I’m needed. Everyone wants to be needed but when they fate of the world is rested on your shoulders you don’t want that need. That’s why I’m here. I am in wolf form because as a woman, I couldn’t defeat him. You see I had to play this game like he would, dirty. That’s what I’m doing. You see when I bit Zna I gave him life, when I bit Kivar I’m going to take it away. I’m going to connect to every lifetime using the granolith of course and bite him every lifetime at the same time. I have to be smart about this, it has to happen at the strike of midnight meaning the start of a new day a new time. Just let’s see what happens.

Serena jumped and attached her fangs. He looked surprise. That was a look that would forever be imprinted on his face. Just like Zan was thinking that night being human made him weak. But it was actually what saved his life. Serena gave him part of her human life. Now she was going to take away Kivar’s “human” life. It’s an interesting way to look at things. Here death is the opposite of life. Usually the opposite of death is birth.

“Now”, yelled Zan changing into human form.

Liz nodded her head. She placed the crystal into the slot with Max holding her hand. Liz smiled at him. Devona and Diana looked on and smiled. This was the beginning on Kivar’s end.

“You are gone”, whispered Serena.

She sucked in. She felt his life flowing through her body. She shook from the pure evilness that was there. She let him go opening her mouth spilling the evil taint to the ground. She shook and shook.

“Be gone”, whispered Serena falling to the ground.

It was done Kivar was gone. In every life time. Serena closed her eyes and felt the shift. The whole world had to change. Kivar no longer exist meaning that his memory didn’t exist.

“Serena”, yelled Zan.

“Baby come on”, said Zan kissing her forehead.

“Hey baby”, whispered Zan.

“Hey”, said Serena with her eyes glowing red.

“Gavin is waiting for his christening”, said Zan.

Serena smiled. She walked down the stairs and to the backyard. She saw her whole family there. She smiled. She closed her eyes transforming. She looked up the half moon in the sky and howled. Serena was home she was back. She turned and saw the rest of her family. Together they walked home in wolf form. The city dwellers might fear the noises that they usually heard at night but to Serena and her family especially Zan, it was their home their life, their beginning.

The End.
Check out my FICS

Harmony