When Destiny Changes Everything(AU M/L ADULT)END 11-3-05

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

I know I missed yesterday I'm so sorry, I was having trouble with my computers.. so sorry...any way thanks for the feedback!!

Chapter 11

Liz was fumbling with her keychain. She was currently waiting for Lucas to come out of practice, they planned to spend the day together. Liz was a bit nervous, she didn't know what to tell Lucas about Max, she didn't want to lie to Lucas, well technically it wouldn't be lying if he really didn't ask about anything, but still.

Lucas walked out and Liz stood up. She took a big breath in. 'This is it' She thought to herself.

All her thoughts went away when she saw Brooke Davis not to far away from Lucas, they were laughing together and they actually looked really comfortable togehter. Liz raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips. What the hell was Lucas doing with Brooke.

Lucas handed Brooke a book,she winked at him, and went off to her car. Lucas looked around before finding Liz and when he spotted her, he smiled, and walked his way over to her.

"Hey you." He said putting his hand on her back pushing her a little further to him before leaning down and giving her a gentle kiss.

"Hey." Liz said casually after pulling away from their kiss.

"So, I'm all yours today, what do you plan on doing?" Lucas asked putting his arm around Liz's waist.

"Are you sure Brooke won't be joining us." Liz asked showing her obvious jealousy. Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Liz, there's nothing going on with Me and Brooke." Liz nodded and bit her lip. She was being unreasonable after all she did sleep with Max. Speaking of which how was she suppose to tell him. Should she even tell him, it's not like he didn't ask about it or anything. Maybe putting it to the side for a little bit would be a little better.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked when he noticed Liz wasn't talking. Liz snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Lucas.

"Huh, oh sorry, nothing just a bit out of it, So, My place?" Liz asked mischievously, her mind was screaming out whore but her heart was screaming out something totally different.

Lucas smiled as he led her too his car and they drove off in the direction of Liz's house.

Max was a living mess. He couldn't sit still for more than 2 minutes, he had lost his virginity. He lost his virginity! And to Liz of all people. What was he going to tell Tess. God what was he going to tell Michael, Michael's going to kill him.

The door opened and Max saw Tess walk in. He immediately got up.

"Tess." Max announced. He was feeling uneasy, lately Tess has been making him annoyed, and since the incident that happened yesterday Max didn't want to see her at all.

"Hey, can we talk?" Tess asked. She sensed Max fading away from her and she couldn't help but feel it was that bitch Liz's fault.

"Uh, yea sure, sit, sit." Max was nervous. He knew what was coming, Tess was going to say he wasn't spending time with her or she was going to bitch and complain about everything. However, this time he didn't know how much of it he was going to be able to take.

"Max, what's going on with us, I mean your really distant, and I hate it, and I also feel it has something to do with this whole Liz situation. I know I'm being selfish, but Max, I've waited for us to happen ever since you saved me, and I really want us to work, and I just feel us drifting away...."

"I want to break up." Max blurted out. He had one eye half open and the other closed as he slowly lifted his head for her reaction.

"WHAT!" Tess screamed. This wasn't happening her, no of course not, it's not even possible.

"Tess..Please." Max started.

"No, this has to be a friggin joke, because there's no possible way, I mean what are you thinking Max! Oh I know this is about Liz, you kissed her didn't you." Max looked up at her guilty.

Tess broke down crying.

"I can't believe this is happening." She repeated over and over. Max walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU BASTARD!" Tess screamed tears streaming down her face.

"DON'T FUCKING COME NEAR ME!" Tess ran out of the room.

Max sat back down on the bed. 'Well that went well' Max thought as he laid down on his bed.

"So what you been up to the past few days, we really haven't had a chance to talk." Lucas asked putting his fork full of pasta in his mouth. Liz, who was currently picking at her food, looked at him.

"Nothing, really, just you know, getting to know the others better." Liz wasn't really lying, it wasn't like Lucas asked about Max specifically.

"So what are they like?" Lucas noticed Liz was acting a bit weird today, he couldn't put his finger to it but he knew something wasn't right with Liz, she was very closed off today.

"They're, I don't know, they're normal, I guess." Liz sighed. She wanted to tell Lucas so badly, but she couldn't hurt him, she just couldn't.

"Right."

"Yep." The door bell rang. Liz looked in the direction of the door.

"I wonder who that could be?" Liz said looking at Lucas confused. He shrugged his shoulders. Liz got up and walked to the door, she opened it to find Maria, Isabel and the whole Roswell gang standing behind the door, everyone excluding Tess.

"Hi, guys." Liz was silently cursing herself for not telling them about her and Lucas's day together. She opened the door wider and stood out of the way to let them in, she made sure not to make any contact with Max.

"Oh, are we interrupting anything?" Maria asked seeing candles around the house and Lucas currently sitting at the dining table.

Liz pressed her lips together, she was about to say yes when Lucas interrupted her.

"No, not really, why don't you guys sit, we'll watch a movie, Liz why don't you call Hayley." Lucas wanted to get to know the people who suddenly took over Liz's life.

'Great' Liz thought as she grabbed the phone and called Hayley. When Hayley arrived Liz pulled her to the side.

"Hayley you have to help me, I'm going nuts, Max is here, and Lucas is here, and I'm going absolutely insane!" Liz started fidgeting.

Hayley knew this was bad because Liz never fidgeted.

"Did you tell Lucas about Max?"

"No, I really didn't have the time, the alien crew showed up, and Lucas invited them to stay, and then Max has been shooting me these looks! Hayley, please just shoot me now!" Liz was seriously in hell.

"Liz, calm down, it's just one night." Hayley assured.

Liz nodded.

"Right, one night, one night." Liz whispered. They walked back to the room and Liz got a vision of her and Max on her bed last night. Liz suddenly turned really red and excused herself.

Max on the other hand, received somewhat of the same vision, except a more intense version. His head kept shouting out Lucas and Liz were together. Lucas is a good guy, Max knew that, and he was good for Liz, but he couldn't understand why Liz had this big pull on him.

After Liz excused herself Max had the urge to go and follow her, it was an urge he couldn't resist, he hated it, but it would eat him up slowly if he didn't pursue it, so he too excused himself. Luckily for him no one seemed to notice, well except for Hayley.

Max found Liz in the bathroom washing her face. Liz turned when she heard the door open.

"Max!" Liz immediately backed up and she felt it come to a stop when her back hit against the counter.

"What are you doing here." Max was now standing way to close to Liz, and Liz found it hard to breathe.

"I had to talk to you." Max now had Liz pinned against the counter.

"Here?" Liz was getting nervous, Max put a force on her and she couldn't resist him. Max was going to answer when he took Liz's mouth to his. Liz opened her mouth and Max plunged in his tongue getting an immediate moan from Liz. Max's pulled Liz up onto the counter and had his hand was creeping up her skirt. Liz pulled back from Max, she was breathing hard.

"I'm with Lucas." She whispered. Max pushed in a finger into Liz's wet core. Liz closed her eyes, he was driving her completely insane, and she had to have him touch her, she needed him too. Max didn't listen and added another finger into her. Liz pushed her head back as Max plunged his fingers in and out of her. Liz grinded against Max's hands.

"I'm with Lucas." Liz repeated, but couldn't hold back a moan as Max continued the motion with his fingers. She was so close to the edge.

"Then why do I feel this way about you." Max said as he took her mouth once again. Liz screamed out in ecstasy into Max's mouth as her orgasm washed over her.

"Did you find a location?" He asked when walking into the room.

"Yes, sir, Tree Hill, North Carolina, do you want me to inform the others?"

"Not yet, I want to give the Queen a surprise visit first." He said with a smirk on his face.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Chapter 12

"Liz what happened in there, you two were gone for a long time." Hayley whispered.

"Like I said, just kill me now." Liz sighed as she sat back down on the couch avoiding contact with Max at all counts.

After everyone left Hayley stayed behind to help Liz clean up.

"Ok, so your telling me, that you get these urges, and if you don't follow them, they tear you apart." Hayley asked thinking it through.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I don't know when he comes near me, Its like I’m all his and I have to you know." Liz was getting uncomfortable with everything. Her and Max hadn't even been able to talk, they always get caught up in the moment.

Liz was determined though, she was going to actually have a talk with Max, a real one, one with no distractions.

"Well, maybe it's like one of his powers, to be able to seduce someone." Hayley went on as she dried the dishes Liz had washed.

"No, he can heal, that's about all he can do, well that’s the only special one anyway." Liz explained.

"Well, I don't know then, well hey look at it this way, he leaves Sunday right, then you can go back to normal Tree Hill drama." Liz completely forgot that they weren't staying here for good. They were leaving in four days and Liz hadn't even officially gotten to know her brother. She made a mental note to herself, to talk to Max, and spend the rest of the day with Michael.

"Liz are you there?"

"Yea, sorry, I just forgot they were leaving in four days, I still need to talk to Michael. God could my life get anymore hectic!" Liz complained as she slapped the wet towel onto the counter and sat down on the counter stool.

"Yea, anyways, you been so wrapped up in your little alien abyss, you forgot about all the gush going on in Tree Hill." Hayley said drying her last dish. She had been wanting to get it out for a while now, but Liz was always so busy with Max and everything, she didn't feel it was the right time to say anything.

"Yea, Tree Hill, OH, I've been meaning to ask, do you know what's up with Lucas and Brooke, they've been hanging around each other lately." Liz had been so caught up she forgot all about Lucas, basketball, work, everything.

"I don't know, he said she's not like everyone thinks her as, and she's a good friend or something, but that's not what I wanted to tell you." Liz took a sip from her ice-tea then set it down on the table.

"Well what is?"

"Umm, ok, well you know Nathan and Peyton broke up right."

"Yea, big shame there, he was always such an ass, but what does that have to do with us?"

"I'm getting there, so, Nathan continuously hazed Lucas, and Nathan needed a tutor and well he kind of asked me, and at first I said no, you were there, you remember, but when the hazing got worse, I sort of agreed to it, but only if he would stop picking on Lucas." Hayley blurted out.

"Wait, let me get this straight, your tutoring Nathan. Nathan, Lucas's jerk of a brother." Liz was confused, was she that caught up with everything going on in Roswell?

"Basically, and Lucas doesn't know, so please would you not tell him."

"Umm, yea but, Hayley, not telling Lucas, he's going to find out eventually, and you actually think you can trust Nathan with a secret?"

"Well I guess I have no choice, and you should be the last one talking about keeping things from Lucas, Liz."

"You do have a point, but anyways back to Nathan, how long have you been tutoring him?"

"A couple of days now."

"Well lets hope Lucas doesn't find out. But be careful Hales, I don't trust Nathan." Liz reasoned. This has to be more than just tutoring for Nathan, he's up to something, and Liz knew it.

"I will, don't worry about it." Hayley knew everyone was telling her to be careful, but to her Nathan wasn't like he seemed, he was actually pretty sweet.

"Tess, where were you today??" Maria asked curiously. She was surprised Tess didn't come to Liz's house, she would normally jump to the chance to go anywhere if Max was going.

Tess broke down crying.

"He broke up with me." She sobbed, Maria sighed, she really did feel bad for her, but Michael informed her about Max's feelings and maybe Liz was what's best for Max.

"It's ok, don't worry about it Tess, there are plenty of other fish in the sea." Maria said comforting her.

'She's right' Tess thought.

"So where were you, just hanging around the hotel the whole time?" Maria asked softly.

"Yea." Tess lied. She had really spent the whole day with Kyle.

Max was lying down thinking about Liz, as usual. Things with them had been getting to extreme and they really needed to sit down and talk, without any distractions.

Max heard a knock. He groaned and rolled off the bed.

"Michael did you forget your... Liz!" Max was surprised to see Liz standing at the door. She looked adorably cute, she had on an oversized sweatshirt that had Keith Scott's body shop across the back, and a pair of jeans. Her hair up in a messy bun and he thought she looked amazing.

"Hi, can I come in?" Liz was nervous, she really needed to talk to Max, and she thought if she looked pretty ugly, and if she wore a lot of clothes, the sexual tension would die down.

"Yea, come in" Max said moving aside to let her in. Liz smiled thanks and sat down on a chair. Max sat on the bed, trying to keep as far from Liz as possible.

"Umm, we really need to talk, so I'm just going to get everything out, and you just stay there, please." Liz explained playing with her bracelet. Max nodded and waited for what she had to talk.

"These last couple of days have been really confusing, and it's been very intense, and, ok bottom line Max is that I'm don't want to be in a relationship with you. I mean I have this very strong attraction to you and I do think that it has something to do with the fact that we aren't human, and what we had was great, don't get me wrong, but I'm not that type of girl. I don't even know what came over me, I don't normally have sex with people I just met, well I really never had sex with anyone except Lucas, but that's not the point, and I'm getting way off topic. Look the thing is Max is I like you, I do, and you intrigue me very much, but I'm in love with Lucas, and that's not going to change. I mean I've been in love with Lucas since I was 12, and I know that he loves me too, and I don't want to ruin what I have with him. I'm sorry that I rushed into this whole thing with you, and it was very wrong and very foolish. I hate lying to Lucas, I just want things to go back. I don't want to end everything with us, and I do want to get to know you, but I think it be better if we were just friends." Liz let out her breath. She thought long and hard about what she was going to say to Max, and now she finally let it out and now all that was left is his reaction.

'In love with Lucas' Max thought. She even slept with him. There goes the idea of fighting for her. She didn't want to be with him, and he needed to deal with that. Lucas was a good guy, and it's not fair to her. She was right, they don't even know each other and they rushed way into things.

"Ok." Max said, as much as he hated it, he wanted her to be happy.

"Ok, we can be friends?" Liz saw the hurt look on his face and she hated putting it on him, but it was what's best.

"Yea, we can be friends." Max gave her a fake smile. He felt his heart die, but he wouldn't show it, Liz deserved to be happy.

"Great, umm so do you want me to go?"

"No, no stay, Michael should be coming back, it could be just the three of us, if that's what you want."

"That sounds fun." Liz smiled. When Michael entered, he was surprised to see Liz there, but he wasn't sad, he still wanted to get to know her. They all decided to order pizza and watch a couple of movies. They laughed, shared memories, and had a great time. Liz noticed that she had a lot in common with Max and Michael, and Max found it easier to resist the urges.

'Maybe everything will work out' Max and Liz both thought. Little did they know trouble was stirring up in Tree Hill.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys, sorry I know it's been a little boring.. I promise it'll get better soon! Thanks for sticking by, and thanks to all who left their feedback. Also I was bored so I decided to make this for the story for all you Lucas and Liz likers..but of course dreamer is better lol..hope you like it..

Chapter 13

"Max! Hey!" Liz was watching T.V when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey..." Max wanted to talk to her about some things, he knew it was weird just showing up unannounced but he just had to ask her about something.

"Oh, sorry, come in." Liz turned red, how stupid was she not to let him in.

"Thanks." Max said walking in. Liz closed the door behind him.

"Sit." Liz said pointing to the sofa as she sat down on one of the love seats.

"So what's up." Liz asked once Max got situated.

"I just wanted to ask you about some things I saw. Things I saw when I received flashes from you." Max explained. He forgot to ask her about them yesterday, but he's been meaning to ask her since that night.

"Oh, sure, shoot." Liz wanted to talk to him about that too but she didn't find it appropriate to say anything yesterday during their talk since Michael came in 5 minutes later.

"Well, the other night, I got these weird flashes, it was of you and me, only they weren't real, they didn't actually happen, and I was wondering if you knew anything about it."

"Oh those, yea, I've been meaning to ask you about them too, I guess we got the same images, I have no idea what they meant, I've never received them before in my life, and I'm not really sure where they came from."

"Yea, me neither. So you don't have any idea what they mean or anything." Max was curious to find out. They felt so real, and he knew it from somewhere, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Well, I've been doing some hard thinking, and I think maybe it's from the past, you know maybe we had another life, up there." Liz thought about it a lot, and that's the only answer she could come up with.

Max looked at Liz, she was gorgeous and smart.

"Wow, I hadn't even thought of that, but now that I do, it kind of does make sense, a lot of sense, and answers a lot of questions." Max thought about it, and if they were in love in their past life, that must explain their attraction in this life.

"Yea, I guess it does." Liz laughed. It was getting easier to talk to Max, and even if they didn't have their big attraction, Liz would find it very hard not to have feelings for Max.

The doorbell rang.

"Wonder who that could be." Liz got up, she found herself doing this a lot lately, usually no one ever came to her house. She opened the door and Lucas walked in.

"Hayley's tutoring Nathan." He stated.

"Ok, Nice to see you too." Liz muttered closing the door shut. Lucas turned to Liz.

"Hayley's tutoring Nathan." Liz closed her eyes, she knew he would find out sooner or later.

"So you found out about that." Liz said. Lucas looked at her astounded.
"You knew?" He sounded pissed.

"Lucas, she asked me not to tell, please don't drag me into this."

"What else are you two keeping from me." Lucas was pissed, everything has been so screwed up since he joined the basketball team and since Liz's alien people showed up.

Liz bit her lip. 'That's nothing compare to the other things' She thought to herself.

"Lucas, you shouldn't be mad at Hayley, she only did it to protect you." Liz reasoned, she wasn't going to bring up Max just yet, especially since he's sitting no less that 20 feet away from them.

"Protect me!"

"Yes Lucas, to protect you, she only agreed to help him if he left you alone!"

"I can handle myself, Nathan's up to something Liz, and I'm not about to drag Hayley into my little mess with him." Lucas walked into the living room, he stopped when he saw Max. Max waved at him.

"Hi." Max stated.

"Hi." Lucas said back, he turned to Liz when she walked in.

"Me and Max were just talking." Liz explained.

"I didn't know I was interrupting something, I'll just leave." Lucas waved bye to Max and walked passed Liz towards the door. Liz looked back at him and shot Max and apologetic look before going after him. She grabbed his arm when he placed his hand on the door knob.

"Lucas.." Liz started.

"Liz, it's ok really, I'm going to go." Lucas was feeling all these emotions, Liz never had time for him any more, he never had time for anything besides basketball, Hayley was hiding things from him, everything was getting so hectic.

"Lucas, stop, don't go, look, I know we haven't really got to spend time together, and it hasn't been me, you and Hayley in the longest time, but nothings changed, our feelings for each other hasn't change and they’re not about to, I'm still your best friend and so is Hayley. I know your upset, and that's why I want you to stay, so I can help you through it." Liz said her hands on his face caressing his cheek.

"Look, your busy right now, how about we meet just the three of us, above the café, we'll all talk, how's that sound." Lucas suggested.

"Ok, I'll call Hayley, 7 sound good?" Lucas nodded and they kissed before he left. Liz walked back in the room and lifted her eyebrows at Max before collapsing on the love seat.

"Interesting." Max laughed. Liz threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up, you think drama in Roswell is bad, wait till you hear about the stuff that goes down in Tree Hill."

"I think, I'd be better off if I stayed in the dark." Liz shot him a smart ass look before laughing.

"So movie?" Liz asked.

"Sure, what do you have?"
"Umm, movie collections over there, pick something, while I, get some food." Liz said getting up as Max checked out the movie collection. Max ended up picking "The Life of David Gale." Max found himself smiling a lot when around Liz, and he found it more fun being friends with Liz, then having a lot of tension around them.

"So, have fun tonight, I'll see you tomorrow?" Max said standing at the door.

"Sounds good," Liz said giving him a kiss on the cheek before he left to his car. She called Hayley, took a quick shower and got ready to leave. She grabbed her keys from the table and her jacket from the coat hanger. She locked the door and walked off into the direction of the café.

"Soon, my queen, soon." A man in a black coat whispered after appearing from the side of her house. He took one last look at her before walking off in the opposite direction.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Thanks for the feedback!!

Chapter 14

"Hey buddy." Hayley told Liz as she sat down next to her. Last night was great, it was just like old times. They all talked through everything, though Liz still hadn't told Lucas about Max, things seemed to be going good.

"Hey." Liz gave Hayley a smile. Lucas sat down and gave Liz a kiss on the cheek before jumping into conversation.

"So what's going on?" He stole a fry from Liz's tray and she shot him a glare, he just looked at her innocently.

"Oh nothing. Oh Liz did you see the new substitute teacher for Mrs.Johansson, I know it's totally wrong, but he is so hot." Hayley popped a chip into her mouth. She knew she wasn't the only one to think it either, all the girls in the class paid attention in history for the first time today.

"No, but I'll probably be seeing him 8th period, but I heard he was a major hottie." Liz said.

"Come on guys, I'm still here, I don't need to know about the hottie teacher, please." Lucas made a fake gagging noise before stealing another fry.

"Ey, get your own fries." Liz whined.

"Baby." Lucas said sticking out his tongue at her before getting up to go get some fries of his own.

"So, have you talked to the others, they're going to be leaving in 2 days Liz, what's the plan you guys have to keep in touch?" Hayley asked,

"I don't know really, we haven't brought it up, we've decided to talk about it after the game tomorrow." Liz was nervous, she didn't want them to leave, but it's not like they could stay in Tree Hill forever. She was really bumming about the fact that they only had a week to get to know each other.

"Oh yea, the game, your going right?"

"Of course, Lucas would burn me alive if I didn't go." Hayley nodded her head in agreement. Liz turned her head to the right, she got the strangest feeling someone was staring at her. Her eyes stopped at a man wearing a suit. He looked at her, he had piercing blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, he was carrying a briefcase and after 5 seconds of staring at each other he walked off. Hayley noticed Liz was staring off and she followed her gaze.

"Oh, that's the sub, I told you he was hot." Liz looked at her, he was handsome, but there was something else, but she shook it off.

"Yea, he's pretty cute." Liz said casually. Lucas returned to the table and their conversation switched to basketball.

Michael was staring at a picture Max had taken of him and Liz the other day. Max walked into the room and found Michael deeply focused on some picture.

"Hey Michael, what's up?" Max asked plopping down on the bed. Michael looked up at him.

"Maxwell, you've had Isabel your whole life, she's your sister, don't get me wrong I think of her as one as well, but you two had this bond, I can't explain, I just know because.."

"It's the same one you have with Liz." Max finished.

"Yea."

"So, where's this all leading too Michael?"
"You've spend your whole life knowing your sister, I only got one day to know mine, and then we leave Sunday, and I don't know what's going to be happen after we’re gone. But what I do know is that I don't want to let go yet, I want to get to know Liz."

"You want to stay here don't you?" Max knew where Michael was coming from, he understood, but he didn't want to loose Michael.

"Yeah, I mean, we'd still be in touch, and it's not like I have Hank around anymore, I can move here no strings attached." Michael did a lot of thinking, he knew he was going to hurt Maria, but he was searching for something like this for his whole life, and now he finally had it, but the only problem was it wasn't in Roswell.

"Michael, as much as I don't want to not have you around, in the end it's your choice, and whatever you decide, I will stick by you."

"Thanks man, now I just have to tell the others." Michael sighed placing the picture down before leaning his head against the head rest.

Liz walked into her history class with Lucas, they took their seats next to each other and waited for class to start. Liz looked around her and noticed all the girls undressing the sub with their eyes, she really didn't see the big deal, he was cute, but he wasn't all that hot.

The bell rang and the sub spoke up.

"Welcome Class, Mrs.Johansson is on maternity leave, so until further notice I will be your History teacher. My name is Mr.Benz, but you all can call me Kevin, saying Mr.Benz makes me sound like my father, and that is just too horrible for me to tolerate." The class laughed and Kevin smiled.

"Glad we're getting off to a good start, ok how about we open up to page 216 in your textbooks." Liz tuned him out after that. She was already 3 chapters ahead of the class, so she would be pretty bored for the next couple of weeks.

"Ms.Parker." Liz looked up, was he talking to her?

"Your Ms.Parker right." Kevin asked looking at the seating chart.

"Yes." Liz answered back.

"Fantastic, would you like to tell me, what's so interesting that it has you not paying attention."

'Oh are you upset I'm not one of your many worshipers' Liz thought to herself.

"Nothing." Liz replied. Kevin nodded.

"I thought so, how about you join me after school today, something I like to call detention." The class snickered as he went on. Liz looked at Lucas who gave her a sympathetic look, as Liz rolled her eyes. Who does he think he is, he couldn't possibly give her detention for zoning off for a little bit.

At the end of 9th period Liz walked to her locker.

"Hey our shift starts in an hour, you want to come after in the meantime?" Hayley asked coming up to Liz.

"Can't I have detention." Liz said putting books into her locker.

"Liz Parker, detention? Which class?"

"History, apparently he was upset about the fact that I'm the only girl not oogling at him." Liz said sarcastically. This sub was really getting on her nerves and she really didn't want to spend the next 40 minutes in a room with him.

"Ooof, that must suck, well then I'll see you at the café." Liz nodded and Hayley went off. Liz sighed and walked the direction of the class. When she reached the door she muttered to herself, "Time to face the music." She opened the door and found Kevin sitting at his desk drinking coffee. Kevin looked up and found Liz standing at the door.

"Ahh, Ms. Too Good For Class, your just on time, take a seat, I'll hand you, your assignment." The 40 minutes couldn't go by any slower. The whole time Liz caught Kevin staring at her, and she couldn't but help think that maybe he gave her a detention so he can undress her with his eyes.

'Pervert' Liz thought. As soon as her time was up Liz rushed out of the class room and rushed home. She still had 15 minutes till her shift started so she decided to lay down for a little, she was extremely exhausted. Before she knew it Liz was fast asleep.

Liz's Dream

Liz was standing in the middle of a dark room, Light gray satin drapes soaring around her because of the light breeze.

"Where the hell am I." Liz muttered. She looked down, she was wearing a black silk tube top dress that flowed down her legs. Someone grabbed her arm and turned her to face them. She came face to face with...her substitute teacher.

Liz jolted out of bed.

"What the.." Liz's eye caught her clock. Her shift started in 2 minutes.

"Shit." Liz cursed as she got herself together and ran out of the house.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Thanks for the feedback you guys...Your all a bunch of smart cookies :wink: lol.

Elf3748- of course I don't mind you borrowing it..may I ask why you borrowed it..

anyways here it is

Chapter 15

"Okay, I'll see you guys there, bye." Liz said hanging up her cell phone before tossing it into her purse. She walked outside where Hayley was waiting.

"Ready?" Hayley asked. Liz nodded and they headed off to the game. When they arrived they found the Roswell Gang already there. Liz and Hayley waved at them and they walked over.

"Hey guys. So..will you be joining us on the Tree Hill side." Liz asked wiggling her eyebrows in hopes that they would agree. Maria shook her head no.

"Nu uh, no way babe, representing Roswell to the fullest." Maria pointed to her blue and gold shirt showing off her school spirit. Liz stuck out her tongue at them.

"Fine, let the best team win." Liz said as she winked at them and then she and Hayley walked off to the Tree Hill side.

"Oh, hey girls. How have you been? It feels like I haven't talk to you too in ages." Karen said taking a seat next to the girls. The girls turned to face Karen.

"Oh, hey Karen, I know it's been a while, just been really busy." Liz explained giving her a smile. Karen nodded as she placed her purse on her lap waiting for the game to start patiently.

"Sir, I knew that Zan and Ava would be here, but I did not know that Vilandra and Rath would be here as well." The man said.

Kevin turned to face him with a smirk on his face.

"I did not know either, but it looks as if the plan is falling right into our laps." He said looking at the three aliens who were oblivious to the situation.

"Hey, I really gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, tell me who wins." Liz said getting up. She really didn't want to leave, the score was tied and their was 30 seconds left in the game, but Liz really had to go badly and couldn't hold it anymore. Hayley nodded watching the game intently.

The buzzer sounded off and Lucas made the winning shot, making Tree Hill the winners of the game. The Tree Hill side went wild and everyone jumped on Lucas for leading them to victory. Liz came just in time to witness it, she had the biggest smile on her face. She turned to the pod squad, she gave them a victorious look before laughing. Liz was about to walk over to Lucas when she felt someone grab her and drag her away. She tried to scream but before she could her whole world went black.

"Maxwell, someone took Liz!" Michael said panicking.

"What?" Max said looking at the spot where Liz was standing. She wasn't there anymore.

"Max, I don't know some guy with blond hair just took her, Max we have to go." Michael said racing down the bleachers, everyone following after him. They went into the hallways and looked around.

"See anything?" Max asked turning his body every way possible.

"No, damn it, Max, we have to find her!" Isabel cried. She was getting scared for Liz.

"Do we tell Hayley, and Lucas?" Maria asked looking back into the gym. Michael nodded and her and Alex ran back into the gym.

"Wait, Isabel can you dream walk Liz?" Max suggested. Isabel looked at him she was shaking.

"I..I don't know Max."

"Well, you have to try it." Michael demanded. Isabel shook her head yes.

"I..I need a picture." Isabel said in a hurry. Michael pulled the one of them two out from his back pocket and handed it to her.

"Here." He said. Isabel took it and sat down on the steps near by. She concentrated hard and she was able to succeed and get in.

Isabel saw Liz huddled into a corner and she rushed to her.

"Liz, Liz, oh my god, Liz are you ok?" Isabel cried. Liz looked at her.

"Isabel?" She asked weakly.

"Yes, it's me, Liz, you have to tell me where you are." Isabel said.

"I'm not exactly sure, but I think it’s the abandoned building near the body shop, Lucas know's it." Liz replied. Isabel nodded.

"Ok, we'll get you soon Liz, I promise." Isabel gave her a hug before she left.

"Max!" Isabel screamed. He rushed to her.

"Did you get in, did you see her?" Max questioned. She nodded. She noticed that Lucas and Hayley were now there too.

"She said something about an abandoned building, near the body shop." Isabel said out of breath.

"I know where it is, we should go now." Lucas said. They all followed him to the parking lot and they drove off in the direction of the building.

Liz groaned and opened her eyes. She looked around and then she found him standing in the corner dressed in a black suit with a big smirk on his face.

"Your awake." His voice was cold. Liz squinted her eyes before they widened.

"Mr.Benz?" Liz was confused, was this her substitute teacher, what did he want with her. He laughed.

"Well in this earth I am." He walked closer to her. Liz looked at him, what the fuck was he talking about, was he like her. She struggled to get out of her chair as he got closer but he roped her too tight.

"Now what kind of queen do you look like, struggling?" He laughed as he caressed her cheek. Liz turned her head to get it off.

"Feisty, but then again you always were." He turned away from her so that she was facing his back.

"What do you want from me?" Liz cried. He laughed again, he was really enjoying this.

"You really don't remember do you?" He asked turning back to face her. Liz shook her head.

"Well, how's about a trip down memory lane sound?" He asked taking her face into his hands sending her a rush of flashes.

*Liz standing on a balcony Kevin come from behind her wrapping his hands around her waist. "You'll always be mine, Ava, don't forget that." He whispered as she shivered when she felt his breath on her neck.*

*"Thank you all for attending this very special occasion. I would like to take this opportunity to announce the engagement of my son, Prince Zan to the beautiful Lady Ava of Countersink." The king announced as the others cheered while Liz and Max shared a kiss.*

*"I would like to present to you all our new King! King Zan and his beautiful wife Queen Ava!" The announcer shouted as Liz and Max made a presence on the balcony waving to the commoners down below*

*Kevin kidnaping Liz*

*"You disobeyed me Ava. HOW DARE YOU MARRY THAT WORTHLESS KING!" He slapped Liz, who stayed unharmed. She looked at him with a straight face.
"He's twice the man you'll ever be Kivar" He slapped her once again before knocking her unconscious.*

*War breaking out*

*Max dying in Liz's arms*

*Liz taking a dagger to her stomach killing her instantly next to Max*

Kevin let go and Liz was breathing heavy.

"Kivar." Liz whispered.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Thankyou all for the feedback!

A special thanks to my Beta Emz80m...thank you so much Emma...you really helped :wink:

Elf3748- Sorry, I really didn't see it there...but this story is dreamer...things will change later..hope that helps ;)

Anyways here it is!

Chapter 15

"Do you know the guy that took her, or at least do you know what he looks like?" Hayley asked Michael. The three cars were speeding down the streets of Tree Hill in the direction of the building, Hayley, Max, Michael in the Jeep, Isabel, Maria, Alex in the Jetta, and Lucas in his truck.

"I don't know him, but he had blonde hair, looked about mid 20s, and he was wearing a suit. Max what if it was a fed!" Michael was worried. He hadn't even thought about it, but if the guy was wearing a suit it could mean that he was an FBI agent.

"A fed?" Hayley asked. She was currently holding on tight to the back of the passenger seat since the Jeep was going so fast.

"Yeah, Max healed Tess a while back, and after that we had feds on our backs, but we managed to loose them. Has Liz ever had any trouble?" Michael asked looking back at her. Hayley shook her head no.

"Never, the only people who knew were Lucas and me. No one even suspected anything either." Hayley explained.

'Wait' She thought. A man with blonde hair, mid 20s, wearing a suit. Her eyes widened. Kevin Benz, the new teacher.

"Michael, did this guy have blue eyes, kind of shaggy hair, and was about as tall as Lucas."

"Yeah, yeah that's him, do you know him?"

"That's our new history teacher. What would he want with Liz?" Hayley wondered.

"Well, Topolsky, she was an FBI agent, she was put undercover as a Guidance Counselor, so maybe he's undercover too." Max said. It all made sense, but how would they have caught on to Liz? Hayley said Liz never did anything risky like he had with Tess, it wouldn't make sense.

"But, why would they want Liz, she's never done anything suspicious?" Hayley asked, obviously thinking like Max was.

"Maybe they were following us, and we lead them straight to her." Michael would never forgive himself if something happened to Liz on their accounts.

"Well, whatever it is, we're going to get Liz out." Max stated firmly, he wasn't going to let anything happen to Liz.

"Nice to see that you're back Ava." Kivar said with a smirk on his face. Liz's eyes have changed and now they were all black. She was still tied to the chair and she struggled to get out.

"I DEMAND YOU TO LET ME GO!" Liz screamed with fury. Kivar laughed enjoying every bit of this.

"May I remind you, that I control you, not the other away around my queen." He said caressing her cheek. Liz spat on him. Kivar stared at her with rage; he raised his hand and struck her on her face. Liz seemed unaffected and she started to laugh.

"And you wonder why I left your sorry ass." She spat out viciously. Kivar was becoming less amused. He kicked her in the stomach and Liz bent over in pain. She refused to give him his satisfaction though no matter how much pain she was in.

"It killed you didn't it, that I fell in love with the man that had everything you wanted. The only thing that he didn't have that you did was me, and then you lost that to him too. I watched you in your jealous fury with amusement, watching you so pissed off and not being able to do anything about it was like birds chirping on a sweet morning." Liz smirked at how much she affected him.

"Shut up you stupid bitch! You will always be mine. You say I couldn't do anything about it, I killed him, right in your arms, or did you forget?” Kivar retorted vengefully. Liz continued to laughed.

"Even with him dead, you still didn't have me. As I recall I killed myself right after. You actually thought I would run back to you after he died, well you were so wrong. And you might have became King, and got everything else, but you will never have the satisfaction of having me ever again." Liz promised. Kivar raised his hand and blasted Liz against the wall breaking the chair and freeing Liz in the process. Liz was now on all fours, hands and knees on the floor. She lifted her head, hair all over her face. She blew her hair out of her face and slowly got up.

"I see your still stupid." Liz spat out. Kivar raised his hand to blast her again but Liz managed to reverse it with her powers sending Kivar flying backwards. Liz walked towards him with her arm out sending another blast that sent him flying backwards again with more force this time.

"You keep this act up Kivar, you'll end up dead." Liz threatened. Kivar looked up at her with a smile.

"You're still half human, what makes you think you could beat me ?" Kivar asked getting up. Liz sent another blast but Kivar managed to block it.

"I have my ways." Liz wasn't getting scared, if Kivar wanted to bring it, so would she. She wasn't giving up without a fight. A loud bang came from the other side of the building then causing both Liz and Kivar to turn in that direction.

"Liz!" Michael, Max, Lucas and the others started running towards them. Liz's eyes turned back to normal. Kivar noticed the change and grabbed Liz from behind his arm wrapping around her neck.

"Try anything, and your little queen here dies." Kivar threatened.

"Mr. Benz?" Lucas asked what the fuck did his teacher want with Liz. Kivar rolled his eyes.

"Humans." He muttered. Michael and Max stepped forward.

"Who are you?" Max demanded. Kivar smirked.

"I see that you still have that leader in you Zan." Max looked at him, Zan that name sounded familiar, it was from the visions he had with Liz, that meant that they weren't dealing with the FBI, but something worse.

"What the fuck are you talking about, his name is Max?" Michael saw Liz struggling under this man's grip and he tried his hardest to keep from doing something stupid.

"Well, how about I give you a brief history lesson. Back then your name was Zan, you were our planet's fearless king, bad hair boy here, was your second in command, and his name was Rath, your beautiful sister was Princess Vilandra, and little Lizzie here was your queen, granted she was mine first, but you stole her from me, and I killed all three of you. Zan died in Ava's arms, and she killed herself soon after. After your death, I became King, and when I learned that you were reincarnated and sent to earth I began plotting my revenge. But I realized it would take years to find you since earth is so large. But luckily, I got a helpful tip thanks to the you two." Kivar explained looking at Max.

"What are you talking about how is it thanks to Max and Liz?" Michael asked.

"Well you see, Max has the royal seal, I may be King but it doesn't mean that I contain the seal. Only Max has it, he was born with it, and he can share it with only one person and once he's chosen his mate our planet recognizes when it has happened." Kivar explained.

"So your saying that once Max and Liz met, Max gave her the seal because she was his wife in his last life?" Isabel asked confused, this was all to hard to comprehend.

"No, you choose someone by; well what do you call it here? Is it losing your virginity? When Max and Liz had sex, Max was still a virgin, so once he had given Liz his virginity he gave her his seal, once again." Everyone stared at Max.

"You slept with him?" Lucas asked Liz the pain showing through his voice.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys!! Thank-you for all the wonderful feedback!! Anyways I'm back with the new part as promised!! Hope you like it..

Special Thanks to my Beta Emma!! I'd be lost without your help lol...

anyways here it is

Chapter 16

Liz couldn't bring herself to look at Lucas. She didn't want him to find out this way, she knew she should've told him earlier, if only she had. So many emotions were going through Liz, here she was fighting for her life against someone who was very dangerous, and now she had to deal with losing the one person she loved. Liz couldn't bring herself to talk, she opened her mouth but she couldn't speak. She looked at Hayley and pleaded with her to help her.

"Lucas, I don't think this is the time." Hayley whispered soothingly resting a hand on Lucas's shoulder.

"Hayley's right." Max agreed. Kivar smirked, he kept thinking to himself how stupid everyone was.

"You FUCKED MY SISTER MAXWELL!" Apparently Michael didn't agree with Hayley and Max as he stepped forward and punched Max with all the force he had. Kivar laughed at the exchange between the two. This was his perfect opportunity.

"You guys!" Isabel screamed trying to stop them. Alex and Maria were on opposite sides trying to pull the two away from each other. Hayley looked around.

"You guys, where's Liz?" Everyone was to busy trying to stop Michael and Max they hadn't noticed that Kivar and Liz had disappeared.

"What." Michael said ripping his arm away from Maria's grip. He looked around and Liz wasn't anywhere to be seen. Things had just gotten more complicated.

"Nice job Michael!" Max spat out cruelly. Michael glared at him.

"Well if you hadn't of fucked my sister, none of this would even be happening" Michael challenged.

Isabel looked back and forth between the bickering two and had had enough.

"Will you both shut the fuck up, stop fighting, Liz is missing, we need to concentrate on finding her, not fighting!" She screamed angrily. She was shocked that Max had sex with Liz, but they shouldn't be discussing it right now, especially since there was a psycho alien on the loose.

"Isabel's right, look why don't you try dream walking her again." Maria suggested. Isabel nodded and looked over at Michael for the picture. He grabbed it from his back pocket and handed it to her.

Liz was struggling to get out of Kivar's death grip but she was finding it very hard to do so. Kivar just laughed.

"Stop fighting my queen. I must applaud you though, the scene you caused back there. Nice work. I thought I would have had to kill everyone to get us alone, but you managed to distract them. You saved me some time, once again."

"What do you want from me, Max and I are bonded, you won't have the fucking seal, what the fuck do you want!" Liz demanded. She wanted to go back to Lucas and Michael, she wanted to straighten everything out. She just wanted her life back.

"I could care less about the stupid seal. I have managed to become King without it." Kivar nodded in a direction and 3 men came out from the back of a wall. Liz looked back and forth between them and Kivar. She had no idea what was going to happen, and was scared for her life.
"If you don't care about the damn seal, why do you want me!" Liz screamed.

"Well I need my queen of course." Kivar’s men approached them.

"Sir, are you ready." One of the asked. Kivar nodded, the man raised his hand and a dark black portal appeared. The men stepped into it and disappeared, Liz's eyes widened. They were going to take her back.

"NO!" Liz screamed and started to try and get out of Kivar's grip.

"I can't get in." Isabel cursed. She had been trying for the last ten minutes but wasn't at all successful. Everyone started panicking.

"How are we suppose to find her!" Hayley screamed. She was scared for her best friends life.

"Look behind you." Everyone turned around to find Liz standing there looking like she had been to hell and back.

"Liz?" Hayley ran over to her and launched herself into her arms. Liz winced a little from the pain but suck it in and hugged her back.

"Oh my god, are you ok, is everything ok, where is that son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him!" Hayley rambled on looking around trying to search for the psycho substitute teacher. Liz laughed.

"You don't have to worry about him for now." Liz assured.

10 minutes earlier

Liz fighting for her life as Kivar dragged her near the portal. Kivar turning himself around to come face to face with her, his back to the portal. He gave her a smile.

"This is the way it's suppose to be my love." He whispered his lips inches away from hers. Liz closed her eyes a single tear dropping from her right eye.

*Liz meeting Hayley and Lucas for the first time*

*Liz seeing Max for the first time*

*Liz, Maria, Isabel, and Hayley at the Mall*

*Liz and Michael laughing at the hotel room*

*Liz and Max making love*

A surge of energy ran through Liz and she blasted away Kivar sending him into the portal. Liz stepped back watching as he disappeared along with the portal.

"Glad to see you okay sis." Michael said walking up to her. Liz smiled up at him and he engulfed her in a hug.

"You really thought I'd let myself loose you a second time around?" Michael smiled back at her. This is where he belonged. After receiving more hugs from Isabel and Maria, Liz turned her attention to Max and Lucas. She finally knew what she wanted, it just took a close encounter with having to leave the planet to realize it. Liz walked to Lucas. He didn't bring himself to look at her, he couldn't it hurt to much.

"I think it's best if we call it a night, I'm exhausted, so how about I come by the hotel tomorrow morning before you guys leave." Liz suggested turning around to face everyone. Max looked over at Liz, she choose him. He knew it was for what was best, but his heart was crying out to him telling him to stop her from being with him.

"Hey." Liz whispered to Lucas. Lucas looked at her.

"Can we talk? We'll go to my house. Please." Liz's eyes pleaded with his, and he couldn't say no. He nodded and they all headed out. Everyone gave Liz one last hug and were on their way. Lucas didn't know what to say to her and Liz thought she should save all the words for when they got home so they drove in silence. Once they got situated in the house Liz was ready to tell him all her feelings. Liz took in deep breath and started.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys! I think this is the part you've all been waiting for, sorry If I broke some hearts out there :| lol.

I wanna thank you all for all those who've left me feedback it means alot! and a special thanks to my Emma for being my beta!

anyways here it is....

Chapter 16

Lucas didn't know what to expect from Liz. He wasn't really sure what she would say to make up for the fact that she had slept with Max. He didn't know if anything could.

"Lucas, I don't even know where to begin. But, I'm not going to say that I can imagine how you feel because in all honesty I can't. God, I don't even know how to bring out the words, this is so hard for me to say. Maybe that's the reason why I ignored what happened between Max and me and decided not to tell you, I didn't want to have to do this right now. It's selfish I know, and truly I'm so sorry that I hurt you and that you had to find out that way, it was never my intention to have the truth come out like that." Lucas nodded his head but he didn't know how to answer, things were just to much.

"You're probably asking yourself why would I so something like that right? Well I have no idea why; this week has been the most emotional, complicated, and craziest week of my life. So much has happened and I didn't know how to handle things, and Max, I don't know what happened there." Liz looked down at her lap as the tears fell down her face, it was so hard for her to say this to Lucas.

"Liz, I don't know if we could ever go back, I mean it's not like you kissed him or anything, you slept with him." Lucas said obviously hurting. Liz closed her eyes.

"I don't want us to go back." Liz said truthfully. Lucas looked up at her, he wasn't expecting this.

"What?" Lucas asked. Liz bit her lip before she answered him.

"I don't want us to go back. Well I do, but back to when we were just friends. Lucas I love you I do, I love you so much, but I've been so blind that I didn't notice that the love I have for you is nothing more than friends. I was so confused, I thought I really did love you, but really I loved the fact that you loved me. We've been friends for so long and I got sidetracked when I found out that you had feelings for me. I wanted to have someone feel the things that you felt for me, I wanted to be loved, and when I sought that in you I lied myself and convinced myself into thinking that I loved you back. I don't regret anything that happened between us, I cherish every single minute of it, every single minute. But knowing how I really feel now I don't think things could ever be like that between us now." Lucas was shocked. He couldn't believe Liz was telling him this.

"Do you love him?" Lucas asked referring to Max.

"I don't know what I feel for him. I denied that I felt anything for him for so long but I can't deny it anymore. I know how much this must hurt you but I've lied to you enough and I'm going to stop right now. The truth is, the day I met Max something inside me came alive. I was fighting so hard to keep the feelings I had for you alive but they kept fading the more time I spent with Max. I'm so sorry Lucas; I never thought this could be possible. You don't know how bad I want us to be, but I can't, I can't” Liz sobbed. Lucas found it hard to hold back his tears as well, no matter what Liz was telling him he would love her no less. He took Liz into his arms.

"Shh, it's ok Liz, you can't help how you feel and you're not supposed to." Lucas comforted.

"I'm so sorry Lucas, I'm so sorry." Liz repeated over and over as she sobbed. Lucas ran his hand soothingly up and down her back as she cried.

Maria walked into her hotel room exhausted. She heard the music on in the room so she knew Tess was back.

"Hey Tess, where were you for the past 2 days? I felt like..WOAH!" Maria quickly turned around when she came face to face with Kyle Valenti's bare ass.

"MARIA!" Tess screamed embarrassed. She pushed Kyle off of her and pulled on his shirt in a hurry.

"I'm just, I'm going to go." Maria said rushing out the door as fast as she could. Tess didn't have a chance to explain because Maria was already out the door. Tess muttered to herself before slumping back down on the bed.

"It's ok babe." Kyle said kissing her on the neck. Tess closed her eyes. For the first time in her life she felt like things really would be ok. Ever since Max broke up with her things had been clear for her. She wanted Kyle, simple as that. She ran to him when she needed him and he comforted her. She made mistakes in the past by being with Max but she knew what she really wanted now, it just took a little vacation and heartbreak for her to figure it out.

Michael rushed to Maria's side when he saw her rush out of her room.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked panicked. Maria giggled.

"Nothing alien related. You mind if I crash with you guys tonight?" Maria asked.

"Uhh, I was actually coming to ask you. Max and me aren't on that great of terms. What's wrong with your room?" Michael said trying to peer into the room through the window.

"Tess has company. I'll just crash with Alex. You should really talk to Max, I know Liz is your sister and all, and hell if someone fucked my little sister I'd be pissed off too, but they were in love in their past lives, maybe that had some kind of affect on their decisions." Maria said reasonably. Michael knew what she was saying was right but it would take him a while to calm down.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you. You think we could kick Alex out for a bit?" Michael said changing the subject. He knew he really didn't want to tell her, not yet, but he had to, he had to stay, he needed to be with Liz.

"Yeah sure." Maria said walking into Alex's room Michael following behind her. When they entered they found that Alex wasn't in the room. Michael closed the door and pointed to the chair

"I think you should sit down." Maria looked over at the chair nervously; she had a bad feeling about this talk.

"I think I'm good standing." Maria said. Michael nodded and started to pace.

"Michael?" Michael had yet to start talking and the silence was killing Maria. Michael stopped pacing and looked down at his shoes; he never imagined it would be this hard.

"Maria, I'm staying here in Tree Hill." Michael let out. Maria slumped down on the chair and looked at him, jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"You're what?" Maria's lips started to quiver and she felt the tears well up in her eyes.

"Well it's not set in stone yet, but if Liz agrees I'm going to stay in Tree Hill with her." Michael repeated not looking at her. He couldn't stand the fact of her being upset.

"Why?" Maria cried. She didn't understand, was it because of her?, did he not want to be with her?

"I'm sorry Maria; I don't want to leave you, really. I mean sure our relationship isn't the greatest, but if there would be any reason for me to re-think the whole idea it would definitely be because of you. I've thought of going back with you guys so many times because I want what we have to last, but then, everything happened with Liz getting kidnapped and I can't bring myself to leave. I've never had a family, I mean I had you guys, but Liz is my real sister, and I never even got to know her, hell, I still don't know her that well but, I still love her like a brother should. I don't want to leave her, I couldn't forgive myself if I left and something happened to her. You have to understand that please." Maria continued to look down, her tears falling from her face onto her lap, as she remained silent. Michael didn't notice a change in her after 5 minutes.

"Me staying here won't change how I feel for you Maria. I love you, I do, I never thought I could love someone but then you came along and made that all different. I don't want to leave you but I have to. Just know that I love you ok." Michael poured out as he walked to the door. When his hand reached the handle Maria's hand overlapped his. Michael turned to look at her and she took his hand off the handle and brought her other hand to cup his cheek.

"I love you too Michael." Maria whispered as she went on her tiptoes giving a gentle sweet kiss.

Lucas pulled Liz away from him slightly so he could be face to face with her. Liz looked up at him, eyes puffy and red.

"Lucas?"

"Go to him." Liz looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Go to him, tell him how you feel." Liz looked at him, was he really telling her to go to Max and tell him that she wanted to be with him and not with Lucas.

“Lucas, are you serious?. I mean...” Lucas put his finger on her lips to silence her.

"Go tell him how you feel Liz." Lucas said sternly. He loved Liz, and he wanted her to be happy. Max was leaving tomorrow and she might not ever have a good chance to tell him everything.

Liz smiled. She loved him so much, what did she ever do to deserve such a friend? She jumped in his arms and gave him a big hug. He smiled and hugged her back before pulling away.

"NOW GO!" He demanded. Liz got up from the couch and headed towards the door but stopped midway looking back at Lucas.

"Take my car, the keys are on the table." Liz smiled her thanks and let her heart lead the way.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys!!! I finally have it sorry it took so long, but Thank you for all the patience and wonderful feedback you guys are the greatest!!

Special thanks to my Beta Emma! Thanks for putting up with me :wink:

anyways here it is

Chapter 17

Damn Baby, I Just don't understand where we went wrong
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
A gave you.....

Max laid back just thinking about the events that played out earlier on in the evening. Liz Parker had come into his life and made the biggest impact in just one week. At first his attraction was alien related he knew it, and today just proved it was. They were in love in their past lives, so that explained all the attraction and feelings. Or did it?

As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first
It was about eight years ago, don't act like you don't know
We were sittin' at home in your mama's livin' room
Cause, we couldn't be alone

Liz was beautiful, kind, caring, and grateful for everything she had. She didn't use her powers unless they were needed, she was an amazing person and anyone would be crazy not start to develop feelings for her.

See your mama knew I was something else, she knew how I felt
Back then we were in school; and that's your favourite excuse
Growing' up I was a fool; and I can't lie I'm missing you

Liz had also accepted Michael, and did everything in her power to get to know him because of the fact he was her brother. She accepted everyone including Maria and Isabel and never made them feel out of place when with her. She loved her friends more than anything, and gave them all she had. She was an amazing person, and he had no doubt in his mind that he was falling for her.

Listen and don't trip
I think I need a bottle with a genie in it
Here's my wish list

Liz jumped out of Lucas's car and ran in the direction of Max's room. It was raining hard and she was getting soaked, but none of that mattered. She had to tell Max how she felt.

If I had one wish, we would be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, you would be my boo
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you

Once she reached his room she knocked on his door frantically. Max groaned at the sound of the door, he wasn't in the mood for more of Michael's bitching, he wasn't in the mood for anything. Liz continued to knock, praying that Max was inside. Max noticed the knocking didn't cease, so he reluctantly got up and went to the door. On the other side stood a soaking wet Liz.

"Liz?" He asked confused. He was interrupted by Liz jumping on him and crushing her lips against his.

If I had one wish, we would run away
Making love all day, have us a baby
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
And you'd be my wife, make it right this time

Once Max opened the door, Liz had to jump into his arms. She didn't know how to express her feelings so instead she would show them to him. As Max continued to kiss Liz he got a rush of images from her.

If I had one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish

Max led Liz to his bed and laid her down gently their lips never leaving each other.

*Liz watching Max's every move once he entered the cafe the first day they met*

* Liz getting jealous at the way Max was with Tess*

* Max and Liz's first kiss*

Max moved down and planted kisses down Liz's neck. Liz closed her eyes as she felt his kisses, his touch was electrifying and she was burning up intensely. She didn't want any of these feelings she had to ever go away.

* Max and Liz making love*

Liz pulled Max's shirt over his head as he worked to take off her bra. Liz brought his face to hers, her eyes locking to his.

Now tell me is this the only way I can get you right back in
If so then searchin' I'll go, then I can have you for sure
Then you'll be loving me, holding me, kissing me

Max smiled at her. She chose him. He leaned down capturing her lips for a passionate kiss. Liz loved the feeling of being in his arms.

'This is where I belong' She thought to herself as they continued to kiss. They shared so much passion and felt so many emotions.

*Liz and Max laughing and throwing popcorn at each other while watching the movie*

*Liz sneaking glances at Max*

Max planted kisses all over Liz's body, taking in every inch of her body, while, Liz herself was busy exploring Max's body. They were too perfect for each other.

So girl don't tell me what I'm feeling is make believe
I swear if I lose a second chance with you
I wouldn't know what to do
I'd probably check myself into some kind of clinic

Max pulled back from Liz and looked into her eyes. "Liz what are you doing here?," He asked. He was hoping that the reason he was thinking about was the actual reason why she was there.

Liz smiled up at him and brought her hand to his cheek.

"What do you think I’m doing here?" She stared into his eyes never once looking away. This was exactly where she belonged.

"Well I'm hoping you want to give us a chance, but that complicates things when you’re with Lucas."

I couldn’t be alone,
Cause without you I’m sick
Here’s my wish list
First one, I would create a heart changing love
Second one, I’ll take your lift and lead on
Third one, but I don’t need a lot of wishes cause,
I’ll, be okay if I get one

"I was wrong about a lot of things, but I know I’m not wrong now. I know I’m right being here with you. Just looking into your eyes, or feeling your touch, it makes me feel like I’m home. I know you think it must be crazy because I barley know you, but in the past few days we got to know each other it was impossible for me not to feel anything for you. Your genuine, sweet, caring, I mean I can go on forever. I want to be with you Max, you and only you." Liz said sincerely. She might have denied her feelings before but she was sure of them now and she wasn't going to be afraid and back down. She was going to fight for him, like he did for her.

Lovin’ never end
It would just begin.
Promise to love you
Trust me I’ll trust you

After hearing Liz's words Max felt a weight off his shoulders being lifted off. This past year had been difficult and rough. He had thought for the longest time that he was in love with Tess, and it was all proven wrong by the brown eyed beauty right next to him. In just a matter of days she managed to have him fall for her without even trying. She might of made mistakes but he would make a bigger one if he let her go.

Max didn't say anything but instead expressed his feelings with actions. He wrapped his arms around Liz and captured her lips.

Making love all day
Have us a baby
If I had one wish, I’d make you my whole life
Can you be my wife
Make it right this time
If I had one wish

Once their clothes had disappeared they took the time to take in every part of each other. Max entered Liz slowly and started a slow pace, their eyes never leaving each other. As Max picked up his pace he placed his head in the crook of her neck planting sweet kisses.

Don’t even know
How we ended up on this road.
And even though we are grown,
Girl I just want you to know
Lovin’ never end
It would just begin.

After they climaxed together, they stayed peacefully in each others arms. Regardless of all that had gone on earlier in the week, this exact moment made up for it. It was a perfect ending to one chapter and a great beginning for a new one. Nothing else mattered, no matter what would come there way they would deal with it together.

Promise to love you
Trust me I’ll trust you
Making love all day
Have us a baby
If I had one wish, I’d make you my whole life
Can you be my wife
Make it right this time
If I had one wish

Maria and Michael lay silently on Alex's bed. Even though Michael would be staying Maria was sure about one thing, and that was that Michael loved her and even if she wouldn't be seeing him all the time it would all be worth it because he loved her.

Michael held Maria in his arms tightly, it might be the last time in a long time, and he didn't want to loose the feeling of it. Michael was always alone, he never belonged anywhere. But now, he belonged in two places, with Maria and with his sister. Things were really starting to look up for him.

"So what do you think about the whole Max and Liz situation. I mean that's, wow." Alex asked Isabel as he was flipping through the channels.

Isabel shrugged her shoulders. She found it hard to believe, that Max, always doing everything cautious would loose his virginity to a girl he barley knew.

"It's so not Max."

"Yea." Alex agreed.

"But, I guess them being married in their last lifetime had something to do with it, you know." Isabel reasoned. Max wouldn't just do something so spontaneous, he just wouldn't.

"Yea, it sucks though for Max, and Lucas I guess. They both like Liz so much. I mean I know Max only knows a little bit about Liz, but besides the attraction, I could tell that he does have feelings." Isabel's thoughts were brought to her poor brother.

Him and Liz seemed perfect for each other, and he knew that he liked her, but Liz was in love with Lucas. She just hoped Max would get over it.

"Yeah what can you do? Liz has known Lucas since her whole life." Alex settled on the channel TBS. 40 days and 40 nights seemed like a good enough movie to calm them for one night.

"40 days and 40 nights?" Alex asked Isabel for her approval.

"Sure why not." She said getting comfortable on the bed.

Lucas walked down the streets of Tree Hill just having his heart ripped out. Deep down he always knew Liz was meant for something greater than a small town basketball player. She deserved the best and it wasn't just him. It hurt, but he'd get over it because if Liz was happy there was never anything depressing about that to him.

"Lucas?" A soft voice came from behind him. He turned and came face to face with Brooke. He smiled.

"Hey Brooke. What's up?" He asked stopping slightly so they could walk together. Brooke held The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck.

"I read the book, so how about we go have our little date now?" She said slapping the book on his chest giving him a smile. Lucas laughed, but his actions didn't fool Brooke and she sensed there was something wrong.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked concerned. Lucas shook his head.

"Oh, it's nothing. So Ms. Davis what do you have planned for me?" Brooke raised her eyebrow. Did he really think that he could change the subject?

"Nice try, not buying it. Now come on spill." Brooke stated firmly.

Lucas sighed. "When you want something so badly, then you finally get it and when think you have it for good you loose it."

"Yeah ok you lost me there, stop talking in circles. Is it about Liz?"

"Ahh, right on the dot. You should get a cookie." Lucas said with a laugh.

"Well what ever happened, it happened for a reason. You can't change it, but you can make things better." Brooke explained trying to cheer him up. Lucas turned to her as they walked slowly. She was right.

"You’re right Davis. So anyways what do you want to do?" Brooke smiled.

"Well I was thinking about going to that bar...."

One Wish -Ray J
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys thanks for the lovely feedback I'm sad to say that this fic has come to an end. I have this chapter posted and then after this is the epilogue. I just want to say thanks to everyone who gave this fic a chance and to everyone who's read. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Anyways enough of my ramblings..

I just want to give a big thanks to my Beta Emma, thanks for putting up with me, I would probably have been lost without you and CONGRATULATIONS!!.

Anyways here's the part...
Chapter 18

Liz and Max lay silently in each other’s arms, Liz moving her hand up and down his arms soothingly. Max looked down and couldn't believe everything that had gone on between the two of them. Back in Roswell he never would have even thought about making love to anyone and in one swift moment Liz had changed his thoughts. Liz had changed everything about him, and he would never figure out how one person could be that amazing.

The ringing of the phone brought the couple out of its trance. Liz reached over and retrieved her phone from the table.

"It's my parents." She said as she picked it up. Max watched as Liz talked to her parents not listening to her words but rather just taking every aspect of her in. It was just hard to believe that he would be leaving her today, it just seemed impossible to do.

When Liz hung up she tucked her hair behind her ears and placed the phone back down.

"What they say?" Max asked.

“ They're going to be coming home tomorrow." Liz said simply. Max nodded and sighed. Liz cocked her head to the side and asked what happened.

“ It's just weird you know, I have to leave you today." Liz held back the tears and bit her lip.

"I know, I wish you wouldn't leave, it just sucks you know." Liz said looking down. Max placed his finger on her chin, making her look up at him.

“ Hey, as long as we're together, nothing else matters."

"I know, it's just going to be hard not seeing you and all, I'm going to miss you so much." Max took Liz into his arms as she sobbed. A week just wasn't enough for them, she wanted more time with him.

"It's going to be ok, I promise, I’ll always be here." Max reassured her as he rubbed her back.

"Hey Michael, what's up?" Isabel looked up from the opened suitcase that was being packed with cosmetics. Her and Alex fell asleep watching TV last night and she hadn't finish packing.

"I need to talk to you real quick." Isabel looked at him filled with worry. There was just so much one girl could take in a week, she didn't need anymore surprises.

“ Umm, what is it? Is everyone ok?" Isabel asked panicked.

"No, no nothing like that, it's just. I'm staying Iz." Michael blurted out. Isabel felt the tears come to her eyes but didn’t know what to say.

"Stay, as in like here?" She chocked out.

"Yea, I mean, it’s not like it’s that hard for me to make the change, I’ll look for an apartment and get transferred, so yea I am."

"Why?" Isabel sobbed. She couldn’t manage losing him, she needed him.

"It’s not that I’m not happy with you guys, it’s just, I have a sister. I mean you’ll always be my sister, no matter what anybody says, but Liz was deprived of us. She never had you guys to help her; in a way we’re the same because we were alone too. I just want to get to know her; I want to be to her what you and Max are to me. " Michael explained.

Isabel nodded as her tears rushed down her face. Michael walked over to her and grabbed her into his arms.

"I’ll still be here for you Isabel, no matter what, I might not be in the same state as you, but I’ll always be here. I promise you, you’ll always be my sister." He assured her.

"I’ll always be here to, whenever you need me Michael. I’ll always be here." Isabel whispered as she continued to cry.

"I think I left my bag in the car, I’m just going to go get it." Liz shouted in the direction of the bathroom where Max was gathering all his things.

"Ok!" Max yelled back. Liz walked toward the door grabbing the room key before her way out. Once she shut the door she ran into Michael.

"Michael, Hey!" Liz said like a two year old getting caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. Michael looked at her suspiciously as to why she was in their room, their room where Max, the guy that had sex with his little sister, was in.

"What are you doing here, Liz?" Michael asked folding his arms around his chest.

Liz bit her lip as she tried to think up an excuse.

"I was here looking for you, you know coming to say bye." Liz relaxed once she saw that Michael had bought it.

"Yeah, about that Liz, I was actually wondering if we could talk about something." Michael said. Liz looked at him confused but nodded her head.

"Yea sure, what’s up?" She asked.

"Well. I don’t know how to explain it, so I’ll just come out and say it. I’m planning on staying here, in Tree Hill, with you."

Liz’s eyes lit up and she jumped into Michael’s arms.

"Really!" She squealed. Michael felt the weight on his shoulders shift off as he found out she was ok with everything.

"Umm, yea, If it’s ok with you. I just want to get to know you better. I don’t want to give up a chance at getting to know my sister, and plus if anything happens I could be here to protect you."

Liz squealed with happiness.

"Of course it’s ok! But what about school and everything?"

"Well I’m gonna go back to Roswell and have my stuff transferred here. Since I’m emancipated it shouldn’t be to hard." Michael explained.

"Great! I could find you an apartment while your down in Roswell, so that once you get back you can settle in immediately." Liz suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. Thanks." Michael said scratching his head behind his ear.

"I’m going to go to Lucas’s truck real quick I need to get some things." Liz said pointing into the direction of the truck.

"Oh yea, I need to go inside." Michael said. Liz nodded and walked towards the direction of the truck and Michael walking into the room.

"Did you find your...oh Michael." Max said lifting his suitcase of the bed.

"Look Maxwell, I’m sorry about what happened earlier, but you need to understand where I’m coming from. Liz is my sister, I might have known her for a week, but she’s still my sister." Michael said.

Max shook his head in an understanding.

"I understand, but I don’t know how to explain it, it was just a force and I was being drawn to her. But I don’t regret it. We’re actually, um, together now." Max said nervously.

"That’s good. But I hope you know that if you hurt her, I’ll have to kick your ass." Michael said as they both shared a laugh.

"I don’t plan on her hurting her." Max assured.

"I know you won’t." Michael said truthfully.

"Yea, so um, you’re staying?" Max asked.

"Uh, yea I am. I broke the bomb too Iz and Maria, so I guess I’m really staying. I’m just going to come back with you guys today and Liz is going to look for an apartment while I get things done in Roswell, but other than that, Tree Hill is my new home."

"Despite how much we fight, I’m going to miss you Michael." Max said looking at Michael who had his face down.

"I’m gonna miss you too Maxwell."

"Hayley what are you doing here?" Liz asked when she saw her best friend standing in front of the rooms.

"I came to say goodbye! Hello, you think I’m going to become buddy buddy with our new alien friends and then not bid them goodbye." Liz laughed and swung her hands over her shoulders.

"Sorry I questioned your motives."

"You should be." They laughed.

"So, what are you doing here, with Lucas’s truck I might add?" Hayley asked raising her eyebrow.

"Uhh..." Liz started trying to find an answer. Hayley waved it off.

"Lucas already explained, though you have to tell me everything that I don’t know afterwards."

"I promise." Liz said crossing her heart with her fingers.

An hour later everyone found themselves on the parking lot of the hotel, checked out, and ready to go. They stood together silently not knowing what to say.

"So." Liz said breaking the silence

"Yea." Maria said looking at Michael.

"I’m going to miss you guys." Liz admitted.

"Aww, come here." Isabel said as all the girls hugged tears rolling down their faces. The guys looked at each other shaking their heads.

"Don’t forget to call!" Maria said as she wiped away her tears.

"I wont, you guys don’t forget either." Liz said.

"Where’s Tess?" Alex asked noticing that she was missing from the group.

"She left with Kyle this morning." Maria answered. Alex raised his eyebrow.

"Kyle? Interesting." Alex said getting lost in thoughts.

"Yeah." Maria bit out awkwardly.

"So I guess I’ll be seeing you again soon." Liz said standing in front of Michael.

"Yea, don’t get kidnapped while I’m gone." Everyone laughed and then Michael and Liz shared a hug. Once they spread apart Liz looked up to Max and tried to control the tears streaming down her face. Everyone bid one last goodbye and left Liz and Max to have a moment alone.

"Max." Liz started but couldn’t bring herself to finish. Max just grabbed her into his arms not wanting let go. She sobbed into his back as he buried his head into her neck. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before they finally split apart.

"Call me everyday." Liz ordered. Max nodded.

"I promise." He said leaning in for a short but sweet kiss, before walking back to the others.

Once the Jeep and Jetta drove off Liz and Hayley walked back to the truck.

"It’s going to be ok, you got me remember." Hayley assured. Liz laughed.

"Yea." Liz said her voice filled with sorrow.

"So, me and Nathan Scott are officially a couple." Liz looked up from her fixation on the ground and turned to Hayley.

"What?"

"A lot happens when you occupy yourself with Aliens." Liz and Hayley laughed as they entered the car.

"But, you’re together, why?" Liz couldn’t understand. Had she been that distracted?

"Well you see, when you were having hot alien sex with, Max, Hayley James was..."