Pull Me Through (CC,TEEN) COMPLETE

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

JanieD
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pull Me Through 9/03/12 Teen CC Chapter 12

Post by JanieD »

Chapter13

Sean walked over toward Liz, “So I thought I would see if you might want to go bowling or something?” he asked her.

Liz smiled, “I can't I have to finish up here.” she told him.

“Blow it off and come with me.” he said her.

“No” she shook her head, “I can't do that, besides you are on probation you shouldn't be sneaking in there after hours anyway.”

Sean walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, “Sounds like you're looking out for me.” he told her.

Liz smiled, “yeah well someone has to.” she told him as she began picking up the dishes and putting them away.

He walked over and helped, “So I hear from Maria that you are planing on attending your prom with Max.” he said as he carried the tray towards the kitchen.

She looked at him, “yeah Max and I are going as friends.”

“Oh as friends ugh?” he said almost mocking her.

She took in a deep breath and pulled the tray from his hands, “Yes as friends, we are going together as friends.” she told him as she walked into the kitchen and put the tray down.

Sean looked at her intently, “What if I said don't go with him.” he told her.

Liz lowered her eyes, “Sean...” she started to say but he stopped her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Liz didn't pull away, she kissed him back. As there kiss ended he looked into her eyes, “What if I said, I think you are the most amazing girl I have ever met and you shouldn't be wasting your life waiting for Max Evans.” he told her, “Don't go to the prom with him, come to the bowling alley and hang out with me.” he offered her.

Liz didn't know what to say. There was a part of her that was torn, waiting for Max had become so hard and she was so tired of being lonely all the time. She was so tired of feeling empty inside. “Sean I ...” she started to say when he stopped her again with a kiss. When the kiss ended he stepped away from her and smiled, “Don't say anything right now.” he told her. “I will be here tomorrow and you can decide then.” he told her as he turned and walked toward the door.

Liz watched him go. She had to admit Sean was very sweet and he had been a really good friend to her when she needed one.There was a part of her that was torn, on what she should do.

Maria followed Kyle's truck back to the his house and the three of them watched as he and Tess went inside the house. “Ok so now what?” she asked them.

Liz took in a deep breath, “Do you think we could break in and give her the serum with out Kyle knowing?” she asked them.

Maria shook her head, “I kind of doubt it.” she told them.

Isabel looked out the window as the sheriff's car drove up, “The sheriff is home now.” she said pointing over at the house.

Maria slid down in the sit as did the others, “Then we for sure can't break in and give it to her now.” she told them.

“Maybe we should do it tomorrow morning just before school.” Isabel told them. “I remember Tess rode to school that day with Max and I. We picked her up cause Kyle was busy that morning something to do with his tux for the prom I think."

"Ok so we could wait for her in the eraser room and Maria could make sure she is alone and get her to come. She can tell Tess that Kyle is waiting for her and needs to talk to her." Liz told them.

Isabel took in a deep breath, “I think it could work.” she told her. “Maria we will need to get to school early, you have to make sure you get Tess to come to the Eraser room before class starts.”

Maria shook her head, “Fine I will get her there, but then you guys better make sure you know what you're doing.” she told her as she started her car and drove home.

Max climbed into his bedroom window and laid back down in bed. He couldn't stop thinking about Liz, and everything that had happened. He closed his eyes and thought about how much had changed over the last few hours. Just this morning all he could think about was learning about his past life and now he realized it didn't matter to him, none of it did. All he wanted was to be with Liz, and to live his life with her. He decided he would go and see her first thing in the morning and tell her everything. He didn't care how long it would take him to convince her that them being together was what he wanted he would do. He was more determined than ever to win her heart and prove they belonged together.

Maria closed her bedroom door behind them. “So you told Max everything and he is determined to make amends with you.” she said pointing at Liz. “And we have a plan to help Tess first thing in the morning, so that just leaves you Isabel, are you going to try to dream walk yourself?” she asked her.

Isabel shook her head, “I think it's the only way I will be able to get through to me.” she told them both.

Maria walked over to her closet and pulled out some extra pillows and blankets, “Here.” she said as she handed one over to Isabel. “You can sleep on the couch if you want.” she told her, “I know it helps to focus when its quiet. Don't worry I got a text from Sean saying he is staying over at one of his friend's house tonight.”

Isabel smiled, “Thank you,” she said as she headed out to the living room couch with her pillow in one hand and Maria's year book in the other.

Maria gave Liz a blanket and pillow and then went over to her bed. “So can I ever talk to you about any of this?” she asked her.

Liz took the blanket and laid down on the chaise lounge near Maria's bed, “Yeah I think you will be able to some day.” she told her.

“How will I know when that day is?” Maria asked her.

Liz thought about it, “Probably when I come to you.” she said as she stifled a yawn. “I think when that happens it will mean Max and I are truly back together.”

Maria shook her head, “I hope that happens sooner than later.” she told her. “At least one of us should be happy and in love.”

Liz leaned over and whispered to Maria, “Michael will come to the prom.” she told her. “He loves you, he wasn't cheating on you. Listen to him and let him explain.” she told her. “He will be there.”

“I thought you were suppose to be careful not to tell me to much cause it could change the future.” Maria reminded her.

Liz smiled, “I didn't tell you anything that you didn't already know.” she told her. “Deep down Maria you know how he feels about you.”

Maria took in a deep breath, “Sometimes I know but then sometimes I'm not so sure.” she admitted. “Sometimes he is so far away from me.”

“He won't always be like that.” she assured her, “Trust me the Michael I saw over the past five weeks was there for you when you needed him most. He might not willingly go see a fortune-teller but when you needed him he was always there with you.” she told her.

Maria smiled, “Thank you for telling me that.” she whispered. “Liz you will believe Max won't you?” she asked her changing the subject. “When he tells you, you will listen right?” she said, “Its just I know you have gone through a lot, but he has too and I hate to see him crushed again.”

Liz bit her bottom lip as she thought about what Maria said, “I hope so.” she told her, “I was so stubborn, so blind. I didn't even see how close Kyle and Tess were getting, if I had maybe things would have been different for Max and I.”

Maria hugged her friend, “I can work with that.” she told her.

Liz eyes narrowed, “what does that mean?” she asked her.

Maria smiled, “Nothing.” she told her then said, “Go to sleep..”

Liz laid down and closed her eyes. She took in a deep breath and said a little prayer that she would listen when Max talked to her and not push him away. Then she remembered, "Sean, last time things went so bad with Max I ended up leaving prom and going and meeting Sean. I don't want him to just spend the night waiting for me." she told Maria.

"Sean is pretty smart guy, when you don't show up he will get the clue, besides I know you." she told her "You wouldn't lead him on."

Isabel laid down on the couch and pulled the blanket up around her. She opened the year book and focused on her picture. She had no idea if it would even work but she knew she had to try. She thought about Alex and how much he meant to her. She thought about how much she loved him and wanted to be with him. She thought about how closed off she had always been and just trying to make herself see. As she drifted off to sleep she found herself being pulled into her own dreams. She saw herself dancing with Alex at the prom. She smiled, she remembered dreaming about prom that night. She watched as she danced with Alex and remembered how good it felt to be in his arms again. The music played softly and she could feel fresh tears forming in her eyes. She took in a deep breath and walked over toward them,”Isabel.” she said her name as Alex disappeared from the dream. She looked at herself and began to feel panic wash over her, “Isabel you are just dreaming.” she told her. “I need to talk to you.”

She shook her head, “Who are you...are you Valandra?” she asked as fear filled her eyes.

Isabel shook her head, “No, I am you.” she told her. “I am a part of you that is buried deep in your subconscious, a part of you that you have buried for a really long time.”

She pulled back away from her and the dream shifted, suddenly they were standing outside in the middle of the desert. “How are you doing this?” she demanded to know. “What is happening?”

Isabel walked over toward her, “I told you. I'm you, I am a part of you that you don't want anyone to ever see, a part of you that you keep buried and hidden because your afraid of being hurt.” she told her.

“Why did you bring me here?” she said as she turned and looked around them. They were on the side of the road, on the highway not far from Alex house.

Isabel walked over toward the highway, “Because this is where it happened.” she told her as the dream shifted again and day turned to-night.

She backed away from her, “Where what happened.” she cried as overwhelming sadness washed over the both of them.

“Where he died.” Isabel told her. “He died and you never told him how we really felt about him. You never told him how much we love him and how much we wanted to be with him.”

As the visions intensified Isabel saw everything that had happened and she cried out, “Alex!” tears formed in her eyes as she moved toward the truck that now appeared in front of them. It was mangled and crushed in a head on collision with another vehicle. “This can't be, this isn't really happening.” she cried.

“But it could, in a moment he could be taken from you and he would never know.” Isabel whispered softly. “You have to stop hiding Isabel, you have to stop running and tell him how you really feel or you could lose him forever!”

She shook her head, “Why are you doing this, why are you showing me this?” she demanded.

Isabel turned and looked at her, tears streamed down her face and she shifted the dream back to prom, “Because we love him.” she told her as she disappeared and Alex reappeared in her dream.

Max woke up early and got ready to go and see Liz, he was just about to leave when Isabel came into his room. “Isabel I need you to take mom's car to school, I have to go by the Crashdown and see Liz.”

Isabel took in a deep breath, “Sure yeah I guess.” she told him then said, “No wait you told Tess we would pick her up this morning.” she reminded him.

Max shrugged his shoulders, “Well I can't, so you take mom's car and pick her up and I will see you later.” he told her.

Isabel let out a heavy sigh, “sure fine why not.” she told him as she stumbled back toward her room.

Max stopped and followed her into her bedroom, “Is everything alright?” he asked her.

She shook her head, “I guess, I don't know.” she told him. “I do know that I blame Maria and all her talk about losing someone close to you and never telling them how you feel.” she mumbled.

Max wasn't sure he understood, “What are you talking about?” he asked her.

Isabel looked at him, “I am talking about Alex and trying to figure out what I should do.” she told him.

“Should do about what?” Max asked her.

“About my feelings for him.” she told him her voice filled with frustration.

“Oh,” he said then realizing that Maria must have been trying to stir Isabel toward understanding her real feelings for Alex, “Isabel if you care about Alex then what is stopping you from telling him?" he asked her.

"I don't know." she told him. "What has been keeping you from telling Liz how you really feel about her?"

Max shrugged his shoulders, "That is an excellent question." he told her, "Right now nothing is stopping me." he admitted then said, "I think you should go for it. Talk to Alex."

She looked at him, “You really think I should?” she asked.

“I do.” he told her. “Listen Isabel do you care for Alex? If the answer is yes then you need to tell him. You need to let him know and don't hold back.” he told her then said. “I have to go.” he got up and headed toward the door.

Isabel called out to him, “Where are you going again?” she asked him.

“To follow my advice.” he told her as he walked over her door.

Liz got up and dressed for school but she didn't really feel much like going. She kept thinking about Max, Tess and Sean. Sean was right on some level she was wasting away waiting for Max, but why? She kept thinking it over and over in her head, he was getting closer every day to Tess and it was clear it was what he wanted. She knew deep down she would always love him, but if she were ever going to have a chance at living again she had to let go and she had to move on. She was just about to go down to wait for Sean when she saw Max coming up her balcony ladder. She walked over and climbed out her window, “Max what are you doing here?” she asked him as she walked out toward him.

He walked over to her and looked into her eyes. He had an entire speech prepared but in that moment all he could think to do was act, “I told you I was coming for you. I told you I would always come for you and that’s what I am doing.” he whispered softly as he reached out and pulled her into his arms. Before she could say anything he leaned down and captured her lips with his own. Liz was so taken off guard she didn't push him away. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Her head was spinning as their kissed deepened. She had a thousand questions in her mind, but in that moment all she could think of was him, nothing else mattered. As their kiss came to an end he searched her eyes and whispered, “Elizabeth Parker, I love you, I always have since that first day I saw you in the third grade and I always will.” he told her.

“Max I...”she said feeling a little breathless. “We can't your suppose to be with Tess.” she mumbled out in confusion.

“No I am supposed to be with you.” he told her as he held her in his arms refusing to let her go.

“But what about..” she started to say when he stopped her.

“Liz I know you didn't sleep with Kyle. I know everything about that night, and how I traveled through time to tell you to end things with me.” he told her. “I know it all.”

Liz shook her head, “How is that possible?” she asked him.

“Because I had a visitor from the future myself, last night.” he told her.

Liz was stunned, she was just about to say something when she heard her dad calling to her from her room.

“Liz, Sean his downstairs waiting to see you.” he told her.

She looked back at Max, “I should go talk to him.” she mumbled.

Max smiled as he let her go, “Yeah you probably should.” he told her.

Liz walked over to the window, “I will be right down dad.” she called out then turned back toward Max. “Who was your visitor?” she asked him.

He walked over to the ladder, “Meet me in the eraser room, third period, we'll talk.” he told her before he left.

Liz watched him go, her heart was pounding in her chest as she climbed back inside her window. She wasn't really sure what had just happened but she did know that she still loved Max Evans with all her heart and that nothing was going to keep her from meeting him. She took in a deep breath and headed down stairs, just half hour ago she thought she would cancel with Max and spend the night with Sean but not now. Now she had a reason to hope. As she walked out into the restaurant she saw Sean standing there, she felt bad, she didn't want to hurt him but she had to be honest with him.
Time is a valuable thing, once spent it is gone forever.
JanieD
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Pull Me Through 9/03/12 Teen CC Chapter 13

Post by JanieD »

Chapter 14
"So tell me that you have finally realized that waiting around for Max Evans is not how someone as special and beautiful as you should be spending her time?" he told her bluntly.

Liz took in a deep breath, "Sean I don't want to hurt you. You have been amazing."

"Why do I feel a but coming on?" he asked her.

"No there is no but..." she said, "I mean it, your friendship has meant so much to me." she told him then said, "Max's friendship means a lot to me too. I know you don't get it, I know you don't understand, but I asked him to go with me to the prom because it means something to me. He is my friend and I want to go with him. I can't really explain it to you, I can't really tell you why he will always be a huge part of my life, but that is just the way it is."

Sean walked over to her, he pulled her into his arms, "Tell me that kiss didn't mean anything to you last night." he asked her.

Liz looked down at the floor, "Sean I care about you and yes the kiss was nice, but I have to go to prom with Max. I have to hear what he has to say to me." she told him, "I don't want to hurt you, but I still have these incredibly deep feelings for Max. I'm just not ready for anything else."

Sean shook his head, "Fine, you go, but if the night goes like I know it will, and you end up alone while Max spends all his time with Tess, then come over to the bowling alley. I will be waiting for you." he said. "I will see you later tonight."

Liz smiled, "Sean no matter what happens you have been a really good friend to me at a time when I needed one." she said as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you."

He looked at her for a moment realizing that she would probably always see him as a friend, he shook his head then turned and walked away.

Maria ran into Tess in the hall as she walked in with Isabel, "So Tess, Kyle got here a little while ago and he wanted you to meet him in the eraser room. He said had something vital he needed to talk to you about." she told her.

Tess took in a deep breath, "I was kind of hoping to talk with Max before class." she told her as she looked around to see if Max was there.

Maria smiled, "Max isn't even here yet." she told her. "Besides I think it was really important, he seemed kind of upset." she told her.

Tess looked annoyed, "But I just saw him at the house not more than an hour ago, before he left and he didn't say anything to me then."

"Exactly, he was so upset he couldn't talk then." she told her as she grabbed a hold of her wrist and began pulling her along toward the eraser room. "Tess give the guy a break he just wants to talk to you, maybe it's about tonight." she suggested.

Tess sighed and followed along with Maria, "Fine whatever." she said as they walked off down the hall.

Future Liz waited inside the eraser room with Isabel for Tess to show up. She kept looking down at her watch, "Isabel we have to be really precise with the time. Serena said it had to be exact in order for the microbes to grow in her system and work."

Isabel took in a deep breath, "I know you told me that ten times already." she reminded her.

Liz glanced at her watch again, "Maria should be here any second." she told her.

Isabel shook her head, "Would you just be quiet you're making me nervous." she snapped at her.

"I can't help it." Liz told her. "I've never done anything like this before so I am a little on edge."

Isabel looked at her, "And I have?" she told her, "We both just need to be calm and..." she didn't get to finish her sentence when she heard Tess and Maria coming to the door.

"No Kyle said he really needed to talk to you and he would be waiting in the eraser room." she called out just as Tess opened the door. Maria shoved her inside and quickly closed the door behind her.

Liz flipped on the light as Isabel plunged the syringe into Tess's neck. "It's in." she told her. "Start timing it."

Tess didn't even have time to struggle as the serum took effect and she slipped down to the floor. Liz knelt down and took her pulse, her heart wasn't beating. "Please, please let this work." she whispered as they waited, watching the time tick by.

After what seemed like and eternity Isabel knelt down next to her, she noticed Tess's whole body began to glow, "Liz look at her?" she said as tears formed in her eyes. Tess was completely engulfed in the most beautiful soft white light.

"She's looks so peaceful." Liz whispered as the glowing light around Tess's body became more intense.

"Now, should I do it now?" Isabel asked as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Wait not yet!" Liz told her, "Five...four..three...two...NOW!" she called out "Do it now!"

Isabel reacted at once, holding her hands out over Tess she shot a burst of energy into her chest and waited to see if she would respond, when there was no response, she mumbled softly, "Come on please!"" and shot a second bolt of energy directly into Tess's heart.

Tess body reacted and she began breathing again, Liz reached over and took her pulse, "Her heart is beating."

Isabel reached over and hugged Liz as Tess slowly opened her eyes, "What happened?" she mumbled. "Isabel?" she said just as both Liz and Isabel began to disappear. Tess reached her hand up and rubbed her eyes not sure what had just happened. She heard the door open and felt two strong hands helping her up, "Hey you ok?" she vaguely heard Kyle asking her.

She turned her head and looked at him, "Kyle.." she opened her eyes wider. "yeah I am fine." she told him.

"What happened?" he asked her again his voice filled with concern.

Tess looked around the room, "I'm not really sure?" she whispered softly. "I though Liz and Isabel were here?"

"You must be seeing things cause I just saw Isabel with Max and as far as I know Liz hasn't shown up to school yet today." he told her.

Tess shook her head, "I don't know then.." she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I remember coming in here to talk to you..." she mumbled.

Kyle looked confused, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

She looked into his eyes, "I don't know." she told him. "I can't remember now."

Kyle smiled, "Well if you do you know where to find me." he told her as he turned to leave.

Tess followed him out of the eraser room, "Kyle." she called out to him.

He stopped and turned back toward her, "Yeah?"

"I am really looking forward to tonight." she told him as she walked over and kissed him on the cheek, then she turned and walked away. She didn't know why but for the first time in her life she felt really good, like she had her whole life in front of her and it was hers to do what she wanted with.

Maria waited until Kyle and Tess were gone then she went back to the eraser room. There was no sign of future Isabel and Liz anywhere. "Ok so now its up to me." she smiled as she pulled out her cell phone and sent a text to Liz. "Meet me in the eraser room. Need to talk asap."

Liz was just pulling into the school parking lot when she got Maria's text. She pulled her phone out read over the message. She glanced down at her watch and realized classes had already started. She made her way down the hall careful to avoid Mr. Wiggins who patrolled the hallways looking for students who were late for class. She thought she heard him coming just as she ducked into the eraser room, "What did you need to talk to me about?" she asked Maria as she quickly closed the door behind her.

Maria took her hand in hers and took in a deep breath, "I just wanted to tell you if things change with Max and you find yourself with him and he is pouring his heart out to you, listen. Don't look for alien threats, or plots to try to destroy the world, just really listen to what he has to say. Don't be stubborn, don't analyze, just listen and then open your eyes and really watch the world around you." she told her as she let go of her hand, "Especially watch Tess when she is with Kyle." she said as she opened the door and headed off to class.

Liz just stood there not really sure what to say. She was just about to head to class when Mr. Wiggins came walking down the hall. She quickly closed the door before he could see her inside. She waited another ten minutes while he stood there talking to the janitor before she was able to sneak out and head to her class.

Isabel came out of her first period class and was headed down the hall when she someone grab hold of her arm and pulled her into the eraser room. She pulled her arm free and looked over to see Michael standing there. "What are you doing?" she snapped at him. "You scared me have to death pulling me in here like that."

Michael took in a deep breath, "Sorry but I need some help." he told her.

Isabel shook her head, "Whats wrong?" she asked trying not to sound annoyed.

"I was am planing to show up tonight to go with Maria to the prom, but its to late I can't get a tux and its kind of mandatory or they won't let you in." he told her.

Isabel smiled, "If you were going to go all along why didn't you just tell her that and get a tux early like everyone else?" she asked him.

"Because I can't dance." he told her. "I didn't want to go to this stupid thing because I can't dance, but then Maria made such a huge deal out of it and clearly its way more important to her then I realized so here I am asking you to help me."

Isabel almost laughed, "Why didn't you just say something, I could have helped you learn to dance." she told him.

"Forget about that, trust me I have tried. I went to a professional dance instructor." he told her, "She told me I was the worst student she has ever had."

This time Isabel did laugh, "Oh Michael I am so sorry, but that is kind of funny."

"I'm really glad you think so because Maria is going to be really ticked at me and she is never going to forgive me for not showing up." he told her.

"Oh relax I can help you." she told him as she pulled out her cell phone and made a call, "Come with me." she told him as they left the eraser room and began walking down the hall toward her car.

The bell rang and Liz gathered up her things and headed out of class. She ran into Alex in the hallway, "So how are things with you Alex?" she asked him.

"Good." he told her as they walked over to their lockers together. "I am surprised to see you here I thought like half the other girls in school you would have skipped school to take all day to get ready. After all isn't this dance the single most important event in the life of a high school girl?" he teased her.

Liz shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe some girls do that kind of obsessive stuff, but it's just a dance." she told him pretending like it was no big deal. "I'm not getting caught up in all the hype."

Alex didn't believe her, "So its just another dance to you and you're not planing to cut out early and get your hair done or anything like that?" he asked her.

"I'm here aren't I." she said as proof.

"So then I will see you at lunch then?" he asked.

Liz cleared her throat, "There maybe plans to leave just before lunch and meet with Maria's mom to get our hair and makeup done but that's not obsessing or falling for the hype..." she admitted.

He laughed, "I knew it. You all say it's just a dance but deep down it's really a major moment in your life." he told her before he walked away to his next class.

Liz glanced down at her watch as the bell rang to begin third period. She turned to head down the hall toward the eraser room when she saw Mr. Wiggins walking out of his office. She ducked inside the girls bathroom and waited until she heard him pass by then she slipped out and hurried to meet with Max.

Max was waiting for her inside the eraser room. He heard the bell and knew she would be there any minute. It was strange he thought he would be nervous, but he wasn't being back with her made him feel like life was good again. He looked up as the door opened and Liz slipped inside.

She closed the door and took in a deep breath, "Max just tell me did Maria tell you the things you said before?" she asked. She didn't want to believe Maria would break their pact but maybe in a moment of emotional weakness she had and if she was the one who told him then Liz knew nothing really had changed and they still couldn't be together.

Max smiled, "No Maria hasn't told me anything, in fact I haven't even seen Maria." he told her.

"Then who told you?" she asked him.

He walked over and pulled her into his arms. "You told me."

Liz looked at him, her eyes filled with confusion, "I don't understand..." she told him.

"You came from the future and you told me." he repeated himself. He let her go and took her hand in his, "Come on sit down, cause it's a long story." he told her as they sat down on the floor. He told her everything that happened, everything that future Liz told him about Alex, about Tess, and Khavar."

"If that is true, why did you come back from the future in the first place and tell me you had to be with Tess?" she asked him.

"I don't know." he told her honestly. "Serena said that Khavar may have tricked me by using you against me."

"But you said that if we were together Isabel and Michael would die." she told him still not sure what to believe. "IF you were tricked then how do we know your not being tricked now?"

He took her hand in his and kissed it, "Liz just trust me." he told her, "Come to prom with me, Michael will show up, Isabel will tell Alex how she feels about him, and I even think tonight we will see Tess and Kyle get together." he told her.

Liz took in a deep breath, "Max how can you know all those things are going to happen?"

He reached over and brushed her hair from her face, "Because you told me." he whispered softly as he leaned in and kissed her. It was the sound of foot steps coming down the hall that broke them apart. Max smiled, "I don't want Mr. Wiggins to find us." he told her as he helped her up to her feet. "I don't want detention tonight, of all nights." he told her as he went over to the door and waited, the bell rang and he opened the door and they both went out into the hall. He stood there watching her as she walked away. He turned to head to fourth period, but ran into Kyle.

"Was that Liz you were just with in the eraser room?" he asked his voice filled with anger.

Max shook his head, "Kyle what does that matter to you?" he asked him.

Kyle pulled him into the eraser room and shut the door, "It matters to me because I am not going to just stand by and let you string Liz and Tess along." he told him. "You have been over to the house hanging out with Tess every night for the past two weeks and not all the sudden your spending time in here with Liz." he motioned around the room. "Tess deserves better than that!" he snapped at him.

Max was relieved, for a minute he was worried Kyle was jealous about Liz, "Kyle nothing was ever going on between Tess and I. All those times hanging out we were just trying to remember stuff about our past life. I am still in love with Liz. I always have been." he told him.

Kyle's attitude changed, "Seriously your not making a play for the both of them?" he asked.

Max shook his head, "Tess has always been a friend to me, like you have been to Liz, but I am in love with Liz." he assured him.

"Then if I someone else was interested in spending time with Tess that wouldn't be a problem for you?" Kyle asked him.

"If someone else were interested in spending time with Tess I would tell them they should let her know that and not be wasting time with me in the eraser room." he told him as he headed for the door.

Kyle stood there thinking about what Max had said, maybe it was time to let know how he felt about her. He took in a deep breath and made up his mind that he would talk to her, he would let her know how he was feeling. Maybe there was a chance he was feeling the same way too.

It was just after lunch when Alex ran into Isabel in the hallway. She had just gotten back from helping Michael. "Alex I am sorry I wasn't here to have lunch with you like I said." she told him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Its no big deal." he told her as he walked along.

"It is a big deal to me." she explained. "I had to go help Michael with something and I wasn't able to get back as fast as I thought I would."

Alex nodded his head, "Isabel you honestly don't owe me any kind of explanation." he started to tell her.

Isabel took in a deep breath shook her head, "Alex can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure." he told her as he stopped walking.

She looked up and down the hall, "not here, there are too many people." she told him as she took his hand in hers and headed for the eraser room.

Alex waited as she closed the door, "Isabel what is this all about?"

"Alex I have been thinking about our friendship and its great. It means a lot to me, but what if I was hoping for more?" she started to ask him.

Alex took in a deep breath, "Isabel you are an amazing girl and any guy would be stupid to turn down the chance to be with you, but it's because of our friendship that I don't think we should have this conversation." he told her, "Not here in this room with all its history and not now hours before prom when your emotions are maybe clouding how you are really feeling."

Isabel started to protest when he stopped her, "Listen to me, lets just go to prom together, have fun and not get caught up in all the hype of this night. I promise you it will never live up to everything that they try to tell you it is anyway. We are friends, that friendship matters to me so I am going to walk you to class." he told her as he opened the door, "And then I will see you tonight when I pick you up."

Isabel took in a deep breath, "ok." she said as she lowered her gazed. She didn't want him to see the tears in her eyes as she followed him down the hall.

Maria and Liz left school right after lunch and headed to the Crashdown to meet with Amy. She looked over at Maria and smiled, she wasn't sure if she should tell her or not. She thought about everything Max had told her then decided it was kind of fun having something that the others didn't know yet. She smiled again and Maria looked over at her, "Liz is everything alright?" she asked her.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?" Liz asked her.

"I don't know you kind of have this goofy smile on your face and you look like you have something to tell me." Maria told her.

Liz took in a deep breath, "I guess I am just excited about prom. I know I keep saying its just a dance and dosen't mean anything but I guess deep down I am like every other girl in America and fallen for the hype."

Maria laughed, "Sounds like you have been talking to Alex." she told her.

"Yeah he was giving me a hard time, but I don't care." she told her, "Something about tonight just makes me feel like anything can happen, like maybe it really is kind of magical and good things can happen."

"Now you sound like a Polly Anna." Maria told her.

"Too much?" Liz asked.

"Maybe just a little." she told her.

Liz laughed, "I can help it. I feel like.." she started to say then realized what it was she was feeling, "I feel really happy." she told her.

It was already past six when Max walked downstairs and saw Alex waiting for Isabel. "She will be right down." he told him, "I have to go pick up Liz and Maria, see you guys at the Crashdown in a few?" he told him.

"Yeah I think Isabel told Liz we would be by there." He told him as he fidgeted with the corsage he brought her. "Michael still hasn't changed his mind then."

Max shook his head, "No but I think he will." he told him, "I just have a feeling he will. I better go I don't want keep both my dates waiting."

Alex watched as he walked out the door. He wasn't exactly sure why he was so nervous, they had agreed to go as friends and yet she had been so strange with him all day. It was the sound of her voice that drew him out of his thoughts, "So I'm finally ready." Isabel told him from the top of the hallway. Alex walked over to the bottom of the stairs and watched as she came down. She was gorgeous , she was wearing a beautiful long red gown with her hair all done up. Alex smiled as she walked up to him, "Isabel Evens you are so beautiful, you may have to keep reminding me all night that we are just friends."

Isabel placed her hand on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his neck. "What if I don't want to remind you of that, what if I want this to be a real date not just a friendship thing, what would you say to that?" Isabel asked him shyly.

Alex looked into her eyes for a moment, "I guess I would say that I'm not sure how I feel about that?"

Isabel tried to smile but she was disappointed, "Ok what if I said that I was one of the stupidest girls alive for not realizing sooner how wonderful you are and how much you mean to me. What if I said that what I want more than anything is for you to give me another chance, for you to tell me that I'm not to late, what would you say then?"

Alex took her hands in his, "I would probably jump at that offer, but Isabel we have been down that road before, and the truth is I don't want to get hurt again. Our friendship is to important to me and we almost didn't remain friends the last time." Isabel started to protest but he placed his hand over her mouth, "It's not really how you feel it's this night, everyone has these illusions about prom night and romance, lets just go and have fun ok." Alex turned and started to walk away, but Isabel pulled him back to her. With out any warning she pulled him into her arms and kissed him. Isabel knew this was right and she could tell he still felt the same way about her as their kiss deepened.

With her voice barely above a whisper Isabel told him, "I'm sorry Alex but this isn't about tonight, this is about us and I want to be with you more than anything, so please don't make me beg. Just tell me if there is a chance for us or not, because I am completely in love with you Alex Whitman and ..."

Alex didn't say a word instead he kissed her again. He couldn't believe what he was hearing Isabel was telling him that she loved him. He had waited forever to hear those words and now finally it was happening. As their kiss came to an end he looked into her eyes, "I love you too." he told her as they headed for the door.

Max waited in the kitchen at the bottom of the stairs, he waited for Liz as she came down. She was beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He caught his breath when she smiled at him. That smile made him feel as if everything was right with the world. He walked over to her and whispered. "You look so beautiful." he told her.

Liz smiled as he slide the corsage on her wrist. It was perfect with tiny white rose buds and blue baby's breath surrounding a single perfect white rose. She slowly lifted the flower to her face and breathed in their sweet-smelling perfume. She leaned in towards Max and carefully pinned a single white rose to his tuxedo jacket. Max closed his eyes as her soft brown hair brushed against his cheeks. He wanted more than anything to take her into his arms and kiss her. She had been on his mind all day ever since that kiss they shared earlier that morning.

Liz slowly lifted her head, their eyes met and she was suddenly very aware of how close their lips were. "I guess we should get going ugh?" Liz whispered. She felt like this night was filled with magic and held so much promise. All she could think about was the things Max told her. She wanted so much to believe that it was all true.

"Yeah I guess we should." He whispered back. They stared deep into each others eyes for a moment longer lost in a world all their own. Max leaned in even closer to her , he felt drawn to her in a way he couldn't explain. "Liz, I promise you Michael will be at the prom and then I hope you will let go of any linger doubts. You will know how much I love you and that we belong together." he told her.

Liz felt her heart beating faster, "Max I..." she started to say when his lips lowered down over hers. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him back but the sound of Kyle and Tess's voice suddenly pulled them apart.

"So guys are we ready to go?" Kyle asked.

Liz was the first to look away. "Yeah just a minute I need to go get Maria, Michael still didn't change his mind about taking her so she is going to come along with us." Liz brushed past Max as she headed into the restaurant, she felt a little unnerved at being so close to him. She saw Maria standing by herself near the door way. She went over to her and brushed the hair from her face, "You look amazing." she told her as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

Maria smiled, "You do too." she told her then asked, "And how did Max respond to seeing you in this dress?"

"He loved it." she told her just as Max came up behind her.

"Come on we are going to get a few pictures for the parents." he whispered in her ear. He extended his right arm for Liz and his left for Maria. "Maria you look beautiful and you should know Michael hasn't taken his eyes off of you since you came through the door." he whispered to her.

She smiled, "Thank you Max."

Nancy motioned for all of them to stand together. She had Jeff snap off several pictures. Tess was standing next to Kyle, holding his hand in hers. Isabel stood just in front of Alex, he had his arm wrapped around her waist. Max stood with both Liz and Maria while her dad took the last of the pictures. "Ok dad that's it we have to go." she told him as she ran over to him and gave him a kiss.

As they left the Crashdown Maria turned around one last time to see Michael as he headed out the back door. Her heart sank no last minute change of heart, no pleading to be forgiven just the same silent stare he had given her the last few days. She took in a deep breath and pushed all the negative thoughts from her head. Liz told her he would come and she knew deep down in her heart he would and he would have an explanation for his late night dates with that woman.

The room was decorated beautifully, with bouquets of spring flowers everywhere. Everyone looked amazing and she kept thinking some how she would wake up and it would all be a dream. Max and Tess were talking when Liz slipped her hand in his and whispered into his ear "So did you forget about me?" Liz asked.

Max turned around and smiled at her then he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "That could never happen Liz Parker." Her heart soared at his words. "So how is Maria, is she holding up alright?" He asked her.

Liz shook her head, "I think she is." she told him. "but Michael still hasn't shown up." She looked over and saw Maria standing alone. Michael was the one assurance that she was waiting for, the future version of herself had told her not to worry about Maria because Michael would end up coming and they would work everything out but so far he still hadn't shown up. Kyle rejoined them as the music began to play a slow dance."So Liz how about you and I dance this one and Max and Tess can dance?"

Liz at Max, she was just about to say no when Tess jumped in and pulled Max unto the dance floor. "Sure that will be fun, I get at least one dance with you tonight don't I Max."

Max looked back at Liz and smiled. "Next dance is ours though." he whispered before he walked away with Tess. Kyle took Liz into his arms and looked over at Tess, "I am going to talk to her tonight about how I feel about her." he told her suddenly.

Liz pulled her attention away from Max and looked at Kyle, "You have feelings for Tess?"

"Yeah I do." he told her, "that is why I wanted to dance with you. I know you have had this hang up about the two of them and their destiny, but Max isn't in love with her and I am." he told her.

"How do you know Max doesn't love her?" Liz asked.

"Well for one, all you have to do is look at the guy, he stares at you all and he told me. We talked, I told Max how I feel about her and he thought I should tell Tess the truth."

Liz looked at Tess, she was busy chatting away with Max, "What about Tess do you think she has feelings for you too?" she asked him.

"I don't know, I think so." he told her "Either way I am going to find out tonight."

Max tried hard to listen to what Tess was saying but his attention was on Liz, he kept wondering what she must be thinking.

"Max did you hear what I said?" Tess asked him again.

He looked back at her, "No I am sorry." he told her.

"I was wondering if you had any more memories of our life before?" she asked.

"No not really." he told her. "But I have been busy and I haven't had time to really practice any of those techniques you mentioned."

"I understand." she told him then said, "Max would you mind if we took a break from it for a while?" she asked him. "I know it's really important to you, but honestly I find myself feeling confused by a lot of what I have remembered and I was thinking maybe at least for a while we could just step back and not try so hard." she suggested. "If you really wanted, you could always work at it on your own but..."

Max shook his head, "No I agree with you. I think taking a step back is the best thing." he told her.

Tess looked over at Kyle, "Max there is one other thing I wanted to say." she told him, "Its about Kyle."

Max looked back over in Liz direction and smiled, "You have feelings for him don't you?"

She nodded her head, "I do." she admitted. "I know you and I are supposed to have this past together."

Max looked at Tess and smiled, "How about I go cut in on Kyle and let you two dance so I can dance with Liz." he suggested.

Tess smiled, "I think that is a really good idea." she agreed.

Liz watched as Max came walking over with Tess, he tapped Kyle on the shoulder and whispered something into his ear. Then he took Liz into his arms while Kyle and Tess began dancing together. Max pulled Liz into his arms and held her close, "Did you miss me?" he teased her.

"Well maybe just a little." she told him the she asked, "What was Tess talking to you about?"

"She asked me if I had remembered anything more about our life before we came to Earth." he told her truthfully.

"Oh." was all Liz said, she was disappointed she had hoped maybe considering what he had told her he wouldn't be as interested in that any longer.

"Yes she asked me about it and I told her I didn't really have time for that anymore." he explained. "I told her it wasn't so important to me and we agreed if we really wanted to remember our past we could manage doing it on our own." he told her. "Then she told me she has feelings for Kyle and I suggested we exchange partners because I so wanted to be dancing with you tonight." he told her.

Liz breath caught in her chest. "You would really?" she asked him, "You told Tess that."

He smiled and whispered, "I did tell her that and I meant every word of it." he told her as he pulled her closer to him. Liz laid her head on Max shoulder, she let out a small sigh. She had to be dreaming this night was to perfect she thought as she looked over and saw Kyle and Tess talking.

Kyle held Tess close in his arms. "I wanted to talk to you about something." he started out saying then stopped. He looked down into her beautiful blue eyes, "I wanted to tell you..." he stopped again.

"Kyle what is it?" she asked him.

"I didn't know it would be this hard." he told her.

"Kyle just tell me what you want to say." she told him. She was beginning to wonder if she had misread him all together, maybe he didn't have feelings for her after all. She reached up and brushed his hair away from his face. "Kyle we are best friends right, we should be able to tell each other anything so please tell me what you want to say."

He took in a deep breath, "We are best friends, you are the one person I feel like I have connected with, and I would never want to do anything to jeopardize that."

Tess heart sank, "You only want to be friends." she interrupted him.

Kyle shook his head, "No that's just it, I want to be so much more than friends." he told her. "Friends is good, but I am in love with you." he told her. "For the first time in my life I am in love and its with you Tess."

She looked into his eyes, "Kyle I feel the same way about you." she told him.

He smiled, "I so wish there weren't a hundred other people around at this moment." he told her. "I would so love to take you in my arms and kiss you proper."

Tess smiled, she pulled herself free from his arms, but didn't let go of his hand, instead she pulled him along after her. Kyle followed her out on to the balcony. She made sure there were no chaperon's around then leaned in close and whispered softly, "You were saying."

Kyle smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "I was saying.." he whispered as he leaned down and captured her mouth in their first kiss. She couldn't believe the sensations running through her body, she felt like she was on fire. If his kiss made her feel like this she could only imagine how perfect it might be to make love with him. Tess smiled as he pulled his head back away from hers. "Now that was a proper kiss." she told him as she tried to calm her heart.

Kyle pulled her back into his arms and kissed her again. "Yea but it needs practice." he teased her, "Don't you think.

Tess wound her fingers in his hair and brushed her lips against his, "Oh yes lots and lots of practice."

As the song ended Alex and Isabel walked over to Max and Liz, "So do you mind if I dance with Liz?" Alex asked as the next song began to play. Max smiled, "No go ahead." he told him as he handed Liz off to Alex.

Alex pulled Liz along as the song began to play, "So I wanted to talk to you." he started off by saying.

"Sure what is it Alex?" she asked him.

"Isabel is graduating early , but you can't tell anyone. She asked me if I thought she should go away to school in the Fall and I told her yes. The thing is that now we are finally back together and I don't want her to go away. She told me tonight she is in love with me, and I feel like my heart just started beating again. I know I am being incredibly selfish but I don't want her to go away now. I want to ask her to stay here and maybe she could take some classes at the community college or something for one more year. Is that being like the most selfish jerk in the whole world?" Alex asked her.

"Alex, I think you should tell Isabel exactly how you feel about her possibly leaving Roswell. Tell her the truth believe me secrets between people only create more trouble. Tell her that you love her and that you really want her to stay but hat if she really wants to go you will support her." Liz told him.

Max stood there with Isabel and watched as Liz was dancing with Alex. Suddenly images flashed through his mind of himself and Liz. He remembered seeing her dance before with Alex and she was wearing a wedding dress.

Isabel looked at him strangely. "Max are you OK? You look like you just saw a ghost or something?"

He didn't answer her, he just kept staring at Liz as another vision flashed through his mind of him and her dancing together. She was wearing a wedding dress and he was in his tuxedo. They were in Las Vegas, she had her hair done up in flowers and she looked at him with such love in her eyes. More memories filled his mind, he remembered she was dancing with Alex at their wedding. He saw himself walk up to Alex and interrupt the two, "Ok enough I want to dance with my new bride. You go dance with Isabel." Max told him as Alex placed Liz's hand into his. He looked into her eyes and whispered "I love you Mrs. Evans."

It was the sound of Isabel voice that interrupted his thoughts, "Max are you alright?" she asked him again.

This time he tore his eyes away from Liz, "Yeah I just remembering something." he told her.

"What was it?" she asked.

"The day I married Liz." he mumbled to himself.

Isabel didn't hear what he said but the music ended and Alex and Liz came back over to them.

Max pulled Liz into his arms and kissed her cheek. The song played was more upbeat, they stood there and watched as Alex and Isabel went out and danced together.

Liz smiled, "Well so far you are two for three tonight, Alex and Isabel are back together, and since Tess and Kyle are still out on the balcony I think it's a pretty good indicator you got that one right too." she told him.

He smiled, "I told you and Michael will be showing up at anytime." he promised.

Just then Michael walked into the dance and headed straight toward Maria. She saw him as he came over to her. He looked amazing, he was dressed in the most amazing tux and it matched her dress perfectly. She looked at him and smiled, she couldn't believe it he had actually come to the dance to be with her. She felt like she was in heaven then she remembered Juanita and anger flashed across her face. Michael saw the expression on her face change. "What, what did I do?" He asked her in frustration.

Maria stormed off, she couldn't believe it with everything that had happened she had forgotten all about Micheal's little date with the other woman. She didn't answer him but instead headed straight for the door. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back against him, "What did I do wrong?"

Maria looked at him as tears threatened to fall. "I saw you Michael, so there is no point in denying it all I want to know is how long?" Maria asked him defensively.

Michael looked at her in complete confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?" Michael asked her angrily.

Maria pulled her arm free. "As if you didn't know."

Michael pulled her back into his arms. "Why don't you just humor me and tell me what it is that has you so ticked off?"

Maria shook her head. "Fine I'll go along with this innocent act, I saw you with her. I saw you with that other woman, that much older other woman I might add." Maria snapped at him.

Michael just stood there not saying a word. Maria tried to pull herself free unable to control the tears that were threatening to fall. "That's what I thought nothing to say right?"

Michael held her tightly not want to have to chase her down again. "I am not saying anything because I don't know what the hell you're talking about, what woman do you think you saw me with?"

Maria wiped the tears from her face and looked at the floor. "The other day when you said you couldn't go out with me, Liz and I broke into your apartment and I found this phone number and address of a woman named Juanita so we went over there and sure enough you were there with her. I saw you through the window." Maria told him her voice barely above a whisper.

Michael shook his head, "So if you saw me then you saw me making a complete fool out of myself trying to learn how to dance. Juanita is a dance instructor I was trying to take some lessons so I could come here to be with you tonight. I knew this whole prom thing was a big deal to you."

Maria looked at him in disbelief, "Oh Michael I thought, I didn't know I thought you were..."

Michael almost laughed, "You were jealous, you thought that I was making it with the dance instructor and you were totally freaked out."

Maria slapped him on the arm and tried to pull away from him again to hide her embarrassment. "Its not funny and I wasn't jealous."

Michael pulled her back up against his chest and leaned down his mouth only inches above hers. "You were jealous and that's why you went to all that trouble to find out what I was doing, admit it?" Michael teased her.

Maria looked into his eyes, "Alright I admit it, I was jealous. I'm sorry, I should have trusted you, it just that when you blew me off about the prom I was really hurt and confused. I just really wanted to come here with you tonight."

Michael looked deep into her eyes for a long time then he lowered his mouth down over hers and kissed her. For the first time Maria felt as if Michael and her connected completely. A strange sensation ran through her entire body and she felt it, for the first time since they had gotten together she felt his love for her. He was opening up his heart to her and sharing a part of himself that he had not shown to her before. Maria was overwhelmed with an incredible since of love as pure joy washed over her. Moments later he whispered, "Well if it's not to late I would really like to try to dance with you, I mean if your willing to risk it that is?"

Maria nodded her head as Michael led her back out on the dance floor. She laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes."I love you Michael." He heard Maria's voice whisper softly. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head and held her closer as they danced.

Isabel smiled as she saw Michael and Maria together, "That is why I was able to meet you for lunch today." she told him. "I was helping Michael get a tux last-minute."

"How were you able to accomplish that?" he asked.

"Actually I know the guy who owns Rupert's. He does all my dads suits and I just smiled, told him it was an emergency and he had it done in no time." she told him.

Alex smiled, "Well Maria looks happy." he told her.

"Yeah she does." Isabel told him as she turned her attention back to Alex. He looked at the floor and shifted around a little uncomfortably. Isabel knew something was bothering him but she wasn't quite sure what it was. "Alex I can tell something is wrong so just tell me what it is?"

Alex took her hand in his, he looked at her intently, "OK, there is something that has been bothering me and I have to talk to you about it before it drives me crazy let's go somewhere and talk." Isabel nodded her head and followed behind Alex as he lead her out onto the balcony. She had the feeling that something was really wrong, now she was the one who was uncomfortable. Alex stopped and turned to face her. Isabel took one look at the expression on his face and her heart sank, he looked so serious as if he maybe regretted their decision to be together again as a couple.

Isabel tried to smile and calm the panic that was welling up inside of her. "So what is it, you look so serious all the sudden."

Alex took her other hand into his and pulled her a little closer to him. "It is serious, well at least to me it is, Isabel I just really needed to tell you..."

Isabel lowered her head as tears formed in her eyes. "Ok I know what you're going to say, you're regretting us aren't you, you thought about it and you just want to be friends after all."

Alex shook his head, then he gently lifted his hand under her chin and lifted her face so he could look into her eyes. "No Isabel, that's not it at all? I am totally and completely in love with you. I'm just afraid that after I tell you what I have to say your going to think I am the biggest most selfish jerk in the universe."

Relief flashed across Isabel face as she leaned in closer to Alex. "There isn't anything that you could ever say to me that would make me think that about you Alex." She told him.

Alex let go of her hand and turned away for a moment. "Remember when you asked me about going away this fall to school and if I thought you should go? When I told you that I thought you should go, I didn't really mean it. I just said that because I never thought in million years that you and I ever had a chance of being together again and I thought it might be less painful on my heart if you weren't here all the time, you know reminding me just how beautiful you are and how much I love you."

Isabel walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head against his back."Are you saying that you want me to stay her in Roswell, Alex?"

Alex let out a heavy sigh."I know this makes me the most selfish jerk around, but I really want you to stay, the thought of you being anywhere, but in my arms makes me feel sick inside. I know that it is incredibly selfish of me to ask that of you and I should be all supportive, but I would miss you so much if you leave."

Isabel sniffled and squeezed Alex tighter, "OH Alex you have just made me the happiest person alive. I don't think you selfish, in fact I am just so thrilled that you want to be with me after how terrible I have been to you this past year. I am so sorry, I have been such a witch to you."

Alex turned around in her arms and placed his finger over her mouth, "You have been through hell this year and we both have grown up a lot. I'm just glad we found each other again." Alex lowered his mouth down to hers and kissed her. Isabel was so happy she couldn't believe how good it felt to be held in his arms again, to just be with him. Alex looked into Isabel eyes and smiled at her, "Can I have this dance Miss Evens?" Alex asked in his most gentlemanly manner.

Isabel took in a deep breath and extended her hand to him, "This one and every other, Mr. Whitman." Alex pulled her into his embrace and they danced in the moon light as the music drifted softly out to them through the open doorway.

Liz looked into Max's eyes and smiled, "You were right. Everything you said would happen tonight did." she told him as she watched Maria and Michael dancing together.

Max smiled, "Come with me." he told her as he pulled her along with him to the exit. They walked down the hall together and into their science class. Max didn't turn on the lights as he pulled Liz inside with him, instead he used his powers and created a scene of the galaxies that appeared all around them. As she looked around her, she saw stars, moon, and distant planets as they moved around each other in the universe. "Liz somewhere out there on one of those planets is where I come from." he started to tell her.

"I know, one of them is your home." she told him as she looked at each planet.

Max shook his head, "No that's just it." he told her as he pulled her into his arms, "My home is with you, where ever you are that is home to me." he told her. "I love you so much and I can't imagine living my life apart from you so I just wanted you to know you can trust in this, I am not going anywhere. I am here because you are here and it's exactly where I want to be." he told her.

Liz eyes sparkled with tears, "Max I keep thinking this is all just a dream and I am going to wake up." she told him.

"Its not a dream Liz, I love you." he whispered softly. "One day we are going to get married and dance together, but for tonight will you dance with me, will you let me show you how much I love you and want to take care of you. Will you trust me?" he asked her, his voice heavy with emotion.

Liz nodded her head, "Yes." she whispered softly as he captured her mouth with his. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, she held nothing back. She loved him and she knew that they were going to have a life time together ahead of them.

The end...

(Authors note: Thank you for reading my story. I really hope you liked it. I really appreciate everyone who left a comment too!)
Time is a valuable thing, once spent it is gone forever.